时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | In some amount of fear, | 无数的恐惧 |
[00:05] | Unbearable pain. | 无法忍受的痛苦 |
[00:09] | Cruel injustice. | 残酷的不公 |
[00:23] | As surgeons, we are faced with it every day. | 作为医生 我们每天都要面对 |
[00:38] | Impossible diagnosis. | 不可能的诊断结果 |
[00:51] | Family tragedy. | 家庭悲剧 |
[01:05] | Looming mortality. | 迫在眉睫的死亡 |
[01:17] | We face yours while we face our own. | 我们在面对你悲痛的同时 也面对着自己的 |
[01:27] | And some days, in the thick of it, | 有些日子 热闹也好 |
[01:29] | in the worst of it… | 悲痛也好 |
[01:43] | …we feel just as lost as you do. | 我们跟你一样感到迷茫 |
[01:48] | – Somebody, help me! – Aah! Get me out of here! | – 救命啊 – 把我弄出去 |
[01:49] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:52] | Something’s wrong. I can’t get out! | 哪里不对 我出不去 |
[01:56] | Somebody, help me! | 救命啊 |
[01:57] | Stay in your car, sir. | 待在车里 先生 |
[01:59] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[02:01] | Stay by your cars. | 不要远离车 |
[02:02] | People aren’t stopping! | 停不下来了 |
[02:04] | I can’t see anything! | 什么都看不到 |
[02:19] | I have to go. I have to get out of here. | 我得出去 必须出去 |
[02:20] | I can’t let him go tank his whole career. | 不能就让他毁了自己的医学生涯 |
[02:22] | I can’t decompress the chamber. | 我没办法给舱里减压 |
[02:23] | We get the bends if we decompress too fast, and Gus could die. | 减压太快的话我们会被压扁的 格斯也会死的 |
[02:26] | – I’m not doing it. – Is there a phone in here? | – 不行 – 这里有电话吗 |
[02:28] | Yeah, it calls those tech guys out there. | 可以打给技术人员 |
[02:29] | You want to tell them how your boyfriend’s going to jail for you | 你要告诉他们 你还没跟你男朋友说我爱你 |
[02:32] | and you still haven’t said “I love you”? | 他就要替你去坐牢了吗 |
[02:33] | Is that what you’re gonna do? You’re gonna judge me? | 你真要这样吗 现在开始评论我 |
[02:35] | Now? | 此刻吗 |
[02:36] | No. | 不 |
[02:37] | Just… | 你就 |
[02:41] | What can we do for Gus? How can we help him? | 格斯怎么办 可以怎么帮助他 |
[02:42] | Nothing. | 没办法 |
[02:43] | We just wait. | 只能等 |
[02:45] | We… We… We let the oxygen do its job, | 等氧气起作用 |
[02:46] | and we hope they get the blood here in time. | 然后希望血液能及时到达 |
[02:48] | So while we’re stuck here, you want to tell me | 所以我们被困在这里了 |
[02:50] | what the hell is going on with my wife? | 不如你告诉我我老婆怎么了吧 |
[02:57] | Thanks, Bailey. | 谢谢 贝莉 |
[02:58] | We’ll be in soon. | 我们这就过去 |
[02:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:01] | Babysitter’s on the way. | 保姆在路上了 |
[03:03] | Bailey is expecting us. | 贝莉也在等我们 |
[03:05] | I want my mom. | 我想要我妈 |
[03:09] | Oh, uh… okay. | 额 好的吧 |
[03:11] | Can I… | 我能 |
[03:12] | Should I call her? | 给她打电话吗 |
[03:13] | She died a long time ago. | 她早就去世了 |
[03:16] | Uh… okay. | 好吧 |
[03:20] | What would she say? | 她会怎么说 |
[03:21] | If she were here, what would she say? | 如果她在的话 她会说什么 |
[03:23] | S-She was a planner. | 她是策划师 |
[03:24] | She made lists, so she’d be so angry with me. | 会各种做表单 所以肯定会很生我气的 |
[03:27] | ‘Cause I don’t even have a nursery yet. | 因为我连婴儿房都没弄好呢 |
[03:29] | And I didn’t ever make it to the birthing classes. | 我也没去上过助产课 |
[03:30] | And Owen and I haven’t even talked about baby names. | 我跟欧文还没讨论过孩子叫什么 |
[03:33] | And there’s a really good man back at my apartment | 然后我家还有一个超好的男人 |
[03:35] | putting together a changing table, | 在给我装移动桌子 |
[03:37] | and he’s not even the baby’s father, | 而且他还不是孩子的爸爸 |
[03:38] | so she would be so mad at me. | 所以我妈如果在 肯定要气死了 |
[03:42] | But still, she would rub my back, and she would say, | 但她会帮我按摩背部 然后说 |
[03:43] | “Baby girl, I am always on your side, | 宝贝女儿 我会一直在你身边 |
[03:45] | no matter how wrong I think you are.” | 不管我觉得你做的有多么错 |
[03:47] | Mm. She’d… | 她会 |
[03:51] | Whoa, God! | 我天啊 |
[03:52] | Oh, God! | 我天啊 |
[03:53] | Okay. First contraction. | 第一次宫缩 |
[03:56] | Holy… Ow! | 我靠啊 |
[04:01] | What are you doing? Why don’t you call… | 你干什么 怎么还不 |
[04:03] | just call… call an ambulance?! | 叫救护车啊 |
[04:05] | If the next one comes in under three minutes, | 如果三分钟之后就下一次宫缩了 |
[04:07] | we’ll call an ambulance. | 我们就叫救护车 |
[04:08] | If not, we are fine to drive. | 如果没有 就可以开车去医院 |
[04:09] | Oh, God. Ohh, God! | 我天啊 我天啊 |
[04:12] | Hiiiii. | 嘿 |
[04:14] | My mom said you wanted me | 我妈说你让我帮忙 |
[04:15] | to come watch Leo. | 照顾一下里奥 |
[04:17] | No! | 不 |
[04:23] | what are we, like, doing? | 咱这是 干哈呢 |
[04:40] | Um, Chief, can I speak to you for a second? | 主任 能跟你聊一下吗 |
[04:42] | Are you back? | 你回来上班了吗 |
[04:44] | We’re getting calls about a pileup on the freeway | 我们接到电话 高速上连环撞车了 |
[04:46] | and my head of trauma is in labor. | 我的创伤科主任还要生孩子了 |
[04:48] | My other trauma surgeon is on some rescue mission, | 另一个创伤科医生还去执行拯救任务了 |
[04:50] | and one of my best residents was just arrested. | 而且我最好的一位住院医师还被捕了 |
[04:52] | Who got arrested? | 谁被捕了 |
[04:53] | Look, I-I know that you’re going through… | 我知道你在经历 |
[04:55] | something. | 某些事情 |
[04:56] | But if you feel you can work…? | 但如果你觉得你可以工作的话 |
[04:59] | Yes. | 可以 |
[05:00] | Yes, I can work. | 我可以工作 |
[05:03] | Okay, if I wasn’t so mad about all the other things, | 好 如果我不是被其他事情气得不行了的话 |
[05:04] | I’d dance for joy. | 我会高兴地跳起来的 |
[05:05] | Put on some scrubs and head to the pit. | 赶紧穿手术服去病房吧 |
[05:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:16] | No! | 不 |
[05:18] | Okay, let me help you! | 我来帮你 |
[05:20] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. We’re gonna die. | 我天啊 我天啊 我们要死了 |
[05:22] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[05:23] | Somebody, call 911! | 报警啊 |
[05:48] | That’s beautiful. | 好听 |
[05:50] | My mom used to sing it when I couldn’t fall asleep. | 我以前睡不着的时候 我妈妈就唱歌 |
[05:53] | Okay. Looks like a truck crashed, | 感觉是卡车撞了 |
[05:55] | and then all the cars crashed into the truck | 然后所有车都撞到卡车上了 |
[05:57] | and then each other. | 然后互相也撞了 |
[05:58] | Okay, Frances? | 弗朗西斯 |
[06:00] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[06:01] | The sirens growing closer? That is our ride. | 越来越近的警笛声 就是我们要坐的车了 |
[06:03] | We’re gonna have to get out. Okay, Frances? | 我们把你弄下来 弗朗西斯 |
[06:06] | So, I’m gonna carry you just like before, okay? | 我就跟刚才一样扛着你 好吗 |
[06:08] | You are so very brave, and I am not. | 你们都好勇敢 而我不行 |
[06:11] | Frances, Gus is still alive. | 弗朗西斯 格斯还活着 |
[06:13] | And you’re still the only one who can save him. | 你是唯一一个能救他的 |
[06:16] | Now, I get that this was scary. | 我知道这很吓人 |
[06:17] | I know. I got scared, too. | 我知道 我也会害怕 |
[06:18] | But it was a miracle that we didn’t get hurt. | 但我们没受伤 真的是奇迹了 |
[06:21] | So let’s not waste it. | 所以不要浪费了 |
[06:24] | Let’s go save a life, okay? | 我们去救人吧 好吗 |
[06:27] | I got you. Come on. | 有我呢 来吧 |
[06:35] | I got you. I got you. | 有我呢 有我呢 |
[06:36] | It’s okay. Got you. | 没事呢 有我呢 |
[06:38] | People are hurt. Should we see if we can help? | 大家都受伤了 我们看看能不能帮忙啊 |
[06:40] | We’re the only ones who can help Gus, | 我们是唯一能帮助格斯的人 |
[06:41] | and that is our mission. | 这才是我们的任务 |
[06:42] | He maketh me down to lie in pastures green. | 他使我躺卧在青草地上 |
[06:44] | He… leadeth me to something waters by. | 他带我到水边 |
[06:47] | You a churchgoer back home, Frances? | 你之前经常去做礼拜吗 弗朗西斯 |
[06:49] | I might be if I left my flat. | 如果我离开家就去了 |
[06:50] | Yeah, of course. | 是啊 |
[06:51] | Probably will be after this. | 这次之后估计能去了 |
[06:53] | Okay, this way. Let’s go. | 这边 走吧 |
[06:57] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我天啊 我天啊 我天啊 |
[06:58] | Ow, ow, ow! This is not normal! | 这不正常啊 |
[07:00] | I-I think it probably is. | 我觉得正常啊 |
[07:01] | Shut up. It’s not! Mnh! | 你闭嘴 不是的 就不正常 |
[07:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:07] | – I’m sorry I said “shut up.” – That is okay. | – 抱歉我让你闭嘴了 – 没事的 |
[07:09] | That is what women in normal labor do. | 要生孩子的女人就是这样的 |
[07:11] | Oh, my God. | 我天啊 |
[07:13] | What is this traffic?! | 怎么这么堵车啊 |
[07:14] | Well, it looks like the freeway is closed. | 好像高速关了 |
[07:16] | What?! | 什么 |
[07:19] | There is a multi-car pileup | 多车连环相撞 |
[07:22] | that has shut down the freeway. | 让高速关闭了 |
[07:24] | Wow, and half the city is sucked in in fog. | 半个城市都被笼罩在雾霾之中了 |
[07:26] | Are we thinking maybe we should’ve called an ambulance?! | 我早说叫救护车来着啊 |
[07:31] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[07:33] | Where are you going?! | 干嘛去啊 |
[07:34] | Stay here! | 你别动 |
[07:35] | Where would I possibly go?! | 我还能上哪去啊 |
[07:37] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我的天 我的天 |
[07:38] | I don’t want to have this baby in your car! | 我可不想在你车里生孩子 |
[07:41] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我的天 我的天 我的天 |
[07:47] | Yeah, we got a lot of pissed-off people back here. | 是啊 我们这有很多暴脾气 |
[07:48] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[07:49] | What’s going on here? | 怎么了 |
[07:50] | Doesn’t look like it’s letting up at all. | 看来一点都没有好转 |
[07:52] | we’ve gotten lots of calls about the situation… | 我们接到了很多关于堵车情况的电话 |
[07:53] | Officer? | 警官 |
[07:54] | You want to get back in your car, Miss? | 你回你车里吧 小姐 |
[07:56] | This is not safe. | 这里不安全 |
[07:57] | Yes, I know. I will. | 是 我知道 我会的 |
[07:58] | Uh, but, also, there is a big baby | 但是 还会有个大宝贝 |
[08:00] | trying to come out of a small place in my car. | 试图从我车里的某个小地方里出来 |
[08:03] | – So… – You can back up. | – 所以 – 你可以倒回去 |
[08:04] | …could you help us get to the hospital, please? | 请问你能带我们去医院吗 |
[08:06] | – No. – Back up. | – 不能 – 退后 |
[08:09] | Her father raped her mother? | 她爸爸强奸了她妈妈吗 |
[08:12] | And, apparently, Jo looks just like him. | 而且 显然 乔长得像他 |
[08:15] | And her mother… | 她妈妈 |
[08:17] | wants nothing to do with her. | 不想跟她有任何关系 |
[08:20] | And her father… | 而她爸爸 |
[08:21] | I’ll kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[08:22] | Well he’s already dead. | 好吧 他已经去世了 |
[08:26] | She’s agreed to talk to Bailey | 她同意跟贝莉谈谈 |
[08:28] | and take a leave of absence a-and get some help. | 请个假 去寻求点帮助 |
[08:35] | I keep thinking about the day | 我一直在想那天 |
[08:36] | she told me she was going to Pittsburgh. | 她跟我说她要去匹兹堡 |
[08:39] | She was laughing. She was excited. | 她很开心 她很激动 |
[08:42] | And I said, “No.” I said I was worried. | 然后我说 不 我说我很担心 |
[08:44] | She said, “Alex, the worst thing that could happen | 她说 亚历克斯 可能会发生的最糟糕的事情 |
[08:46] | is I find her, and she’s not happy about it. | 是我找到了她 但她却不开心 |
[08:48] | Then I come home to you, and at least I know. | 然后我就回家 回到你身边 至少我知道真相 |
[08:51] | At least I get to stop wondering.” | 至少我可以不再疑惑 |
[08:55] | I should’ve stopped her. | 我该阻止她的 |
[08:57] | You couldn’t have stopped her. | 你不可能阻止她 |
[08:58] | She’s… She’s Jo. | 她 可是乔 |
[09:00] | No, she’s not. She’s not Jo anymore. | 不 她不是 她再也不是乔了 |
[09:01] | She’s a ghost. | 她就像个游魂 |
[09:03] | I know. She needs help. | 我知道 她需要帮助 |
[09:04] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[09:05] | She won’t let me. | 她不让我帮她 |
[09:07] | She needs more help than you and I can give her. | 她需要的帮助远比我们能给予的多 |
[09:15] | Dr. Jensen to Oncology. | 詹森医生请去肿瘤科 |
[09:17] | Dr. Jensen to Oncology. | 詹森医生请去肿瘤科 |
[09:20] | Nico, you have a new job. | 尼科 你有活干了 |
[09:22] | Kari Donnelly. Her finger twitched. | 卡莉·唐纳利 她手指抽搐 |
[09:25] | It was probably just a muscle spasm, | 可能只是肌肉痉挛 |
[09:26] | but, uh, who knows? | 但是 谁知道呢 |
[09:28] | I’d like you to keep an eye on her. | 我需要你密切关注她 |
[09:29] | What? Do you want me to babysit a quadriplegic? | 什么 你要我去给一个瘫痪的人当保姆吗 |
[09:35] | I was gonna say witness a potential miracle. | 我说的是去见证一个潜在的奇迹 |
[09:39] | Maybe it’ll help. | 或许会帮上忙 |
[09:40] | Yeah? Help with what? | 是吗 帮什么忙 |
[09:42] | Help you not fail your fellowship. | 帮你不辜负你的研究员职位 |
[09:43] | I’ve been defending you, | 我一直在保护你 |
[09:45] | but you’re turning into someone no one wants to work with. | 但你变成了一个没人愿意合作的人 |
[09:47] | So, go. Sit with my patient. | 所以 就去吧 跟我的病人待在一起 |
[09:49] | Who’s on the cusp of a life-changing medical breakthrough. | 她正处于一个改变命运的医学突破口 |
[09:52] | And try as hard as you can to care. | 尽你最大努力 |
[09:57] | Wendy Bliss to Admitting. | 温迪·布利斯请去住院处 |
[09:58] | Wendy Bliss to Admitting. | 温迪·布利斯请去住院处 |
[10:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:03] | Bailey said it was slammed in here, | 贝莉说这里忙死了 |
[10:05] | – so I came to help, but where… – The fog is so thick, | – 所以我过来帮忙 但 – 雾太浓了 |
[10:06] | no ambulance can get through yet. | 救护车还不能通过 |
[10:08] | We’re just… waiting. | 我们只是 在等 |
[10:12] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[10:16] | All right. Listen to me. | 好吧 听我说 |
[10:19] | – You listening? – Yes. | – 你在听吗 – 是的 |
[10:21] | 20 minutes east of here, the fog is so thick, | 东边20分钟路程的地方 雾太浓了 |
[10:23] | no one can drive through. | 没有车能开过去 |
[10:24] | But here, right outside, | 但在这里 外面 |
[10:27] | it’s sunny. | 晴空万里 |
[10:29] | So… | 所以 |
[10:31] | So, I’m saying… the sun is gonna shine again. | 所以 我是说 阳光总在风雨后 |
[10:35] | You just got to get… | 你只需要 |
[10:36] | 20 minutes east of wherever you are. | 向东开20分钟 不管你身处何处 |
[10:41] | Yeah, you’re right. That was bad. | 是 你说得对 我说的太失败了 |
[10:42] | – Horrible. – I’m embarrassed. | – 相当失败 – 我很尴尬 |
[10:44] | Oh, my God. You should be. | 我的天 你是该尴尬 |
[10:45] | …to Radiology. | 请去放射科 |
[10:46] | Dr. Kelly to Radiology. | 凯利医生请去放射科 |
[10:50] | Uh, Luis. | 露易丝 |
[10:52] | Hi, I’m Dr. Bailey. | 我是贝利医生 |
[10:54] | And this is Dr. Fox. | 这位是福克斯医生 |
[10:55] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:56] | We have some good news. | 我们有好消息 |
[10:58] | All right, Gabby’s test results came back, | 是这样 加比的测试结果出来了 |
[11:00] | and her cancer is only Stage 2. | 她的癌症只是第二阶段 |
[11:02] | That’s good news? | 那是好消息吗 |
[11:04] | Oh, absolutely. | 是的 当然 |
[11:05] | Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma is a very treatable cancer. | 非霍奇金淋巴瘤是一种可治愈的癌症 |
[11:09] | And when it’s found early, like hers was, | 像她一样 早期时发现 |
[11:11] | the survival rate is quite high. | 存活率会相当高 |
[11:14] | And she will require further treatment, | 她会需要进一步的治疗 |
[11:16] | but I want to assure you that my foundation | 但我向你保证我的基金会 |
[11:18] | will cover all the costs. | 会支付所有费用 |
[11:20] | Thank you. | 感谢 |
[11:22] | I just, uh… | 我只是 |
[11:25] | my gordita has cancer. | 我的宝贝得了癌症 |
[11:28] | What if something happens | 要是加比的妈妈来之前 |
[11:30] | before Gabby’s mamá can get here? | 出什么事怎么办 |
[11:33] | Sir… I want you to look at me. | 先生 我希望你看着我 |
[11:36] | I am living with a more advanced version | 我现在患的是一种更晚期 |
[11:38] | of a far less treatable cancer right now. | 更难治疗的癌症 |
[11:42] | And I’m here, I’m working, and I am very much alive. | 而且我就在这里工作 我还活着 |
[11:46] | And so is Gabby. | 所以加比也是 |
[11:48] | And we’re gonna work really hard to keep her that way. | 我们会努力保证她的状态 |
[11:56] | Dr. Worden to Peds ICU. | 沃登医生请去事故重症监护室 |
[11:59] | Dr. Judy Worden to Peds ICU. | 朱迪·沃登医生请去事故重症监护室 |
[12:03] | wait a… wait a minute, everyone. | 等等 等等 各位 |
[12:05] | – What’s going on here? – Dr. Webber, don’t. | – 发生什么了 – 韦伯医生 别问了 |
[12:07] | No. W-W-Why are you in handcuffs? | 不 你为什么戴着手铐 |
[12:09] | Why is my star resident in handcuffs? | 为什么我的明星住院医师戴着手铐 |
[12:10] | – Sir, I need you to step aside. – DeLuca? | – 先生 我需要你闪开 – 德卢卡 |
[12:13] | Look, I-I committed fraud, okay? I’m sorry, all right? | 听着 我犯了欺诈罪 好吗 对不起 好吗 |
[12:16] | I’m sorry, Dr. Webber. | 我很抱歉 韦伯医生 |
[12:21] | What the hell did he do? | 他做了什么事 |
[12:23] | He put little Ellis Grey’s name | 他用小埃利斯·格蕾的名字 |
[12:25] | on another child’s records. | 覆盖了别的孩子的保险记录 |
[12:26] | I know. I’m sick over it, too. | 我知道 我也烦死了 |
[12:28] | And we’re needed in the pit. | 而且现在有病人需要我们 |
[12:40] | Frances, I’m gonna set you down | 弗朗西丝 我要在救护车 |
[12:42] | beside an ambulance. | 旁边把你放下来 |
[12:43] | I want you to slowly open your eyes | 我希望你慢慢睁开眼睛 |
[12:45] | and try to stay calm, okay? | 尽量保持冷静 好吗 |
[12:46] | All right, folks, please stay with your car. | 好吧 伙计们 请留在你们车上 |
[12:48] | I’m Owen Hunt, head of trauma at Grey-Sloan. | 我是欧文·亨特 格蕾-斯隆医院创伤科主任 |
[12:50] | Oh, thank God. Truck driver’s critical… | 谢天谢地 卡车司机情况紧急 |
[12:51] | hypertensive with a rapid and thready pulse, | 血压升高 脉搏急促 |
[12:54] | decreased breath sounds on the left. | 左侧呼吸减弱 |
[12:55] | We got to move him now. | 我们得马上把他转移 |
[12:56] | I’ll come with you, and I’ll help out, | 我跟你一起去 我帮你 |
[12:57] | but these two need a ride, too. | 但这两个人也需要搭个便车 |
[12:58] | – No, we don’t have room. – Well, make room. | – 不 我们没有多余的空间 – 好吧 那就腾地方 |
[13:00] | A kid’s life depends on it. Let’s move. | 一个孩子的生命就全指望这辆车了 我们走 |
[13:02] | – Let’s go. – Okay, big step, big step. | – 我们走 – 好的 一大步 走一大步 |
[13:03] | Okay, go, go, go. | 好了 走 |
[13:11] | The GPS says | 导航说 |
[13:12] | we’re supposed to be going… east. | 我们应该往东走 |
[13:14] | We’re going north. | 我们往北走 |
[13:15] | No, we don’t need the GPS, all right? | 我们不需要导航 好吗 |
[13:17] | – Just follow the trail. – What trail? | – 跟着小路走 – 这哪里有路啊 |
[13:19] | This is just a mudslide waiting to happen. | 只有一场马上爆发的泥石流 |
[13:20] | Will you just trust, please? | 你能相信我吗 |
[13:22] | – Trust what? – Me. | – 相信什么 – 我啊 |
[13:23] | Trust the ground underneath your feet. | 相信脚下的土地 |
[13:26] | It’s really hard to trust the road | 看不见路的时候 |
[13:27] | when you can’t see it. | 真的很难相信还会有路 |
[13:28] | Yeah, well, sometimes you got to trust things you can’t see. | 好吧 有事你得相信你看不到的东西 |
[13:31] | All right, now we just want to take | 好吧 现在我们只想 |
[13:32] | one step at a time, and then we’ll just… | 一步一步来 然后我们就 |
[13:33] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[13:35] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[13:39] | You fell into a river. You could have broken your neck. | 你摔进了河了 差点就摔断脖子 |
[13:41] | It’s a creek. | 只是一条小溪 |
[13:43] | It’s less than a foot deep. I’m fine. | 溪流都没一英尺深 我没事的 |
[13:45] | You said to trust the road. | 你说要我相信脚下的路 |
[13:47] | it… it’s just a little bit of water. | 就是沾了点水 |
[13:49] | You said to trust you and come camping, | 你说要相信你 一起去野营吧 |
[13:51] | and now there’s a child dying, | 结果现在有个孩子要死了 |
[13:53] | and there’s nobody there to operate on him. | 却没人能给他做手术 |
[13:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:59] | – Oh, you’re mad at me now? – No, I’m not even mad. | – 什么 你现在生我的气了 – 没有 我没生气 |
[14:01] | I just don’t feel like talking about this. | 我只是不想讲话 |
[14:02] | I want to focus, | 只想集中精力 |
[14:04] | just focus on getting the hell out of these woods. | 集中精力赶快离开这片鬼树林 |
[14:05] | These beautiful, pristine, sacred woods | 这片美丽的 原始的 神圣的树林 |
[14:08] | that you’re just so damn determined to hate. | 你却打定主意要讨厌它们 |
[14:10] | I don’t hate them. It’s just a stressful situation. | 我不讨厌它们 但是目前的情况真是让人压力山大 |
[14:12] | It doesn’t have to be! | 为什么一定要这样 |
[14:13] | This could just be a muddy situation | 情况是有点小混乱 |
[14:14] | that we both go through together! | 但我们可以一起克服 |
[14:16] | But, no. You want to assign blame. | 但是 不行 你非要怪别人 |
[14:18] | More specifically, you want to assign blame to me | 尤其 是要怪我 |
[14:20] | when all I did was ask you | 我只是请你来 |
[14:21] | to come explore something that I love. | 体验一下我喜爱的事情 |
[14:23] | I’m the one that’s soaked. Am I blaming you for that? | 我才是那个浑身湿透的人 我有怪你吗 |
[14:25] | Kinda. | 有点 |
[14:27] | You’re yelling at me. | 你在对我大吼大叫 |
[14:28] | Well, I don’t want to talk! | 好吧 因为我不想讲话 |
[14:39] | You are some kinda genius. I mean it. | 你还真是个天才 我说真的 |
[14:42] | I-I-I really think, in another life, | 我 我真的觉得 下辈子 |
[14:44] | that you and I could be friends. | 我们可以成为朋友 |
[14:45] | Well, then why don’t we just decide | 好吧 那为什么这辈子 |
[14:47] | to be friends in this one? | 我们不能成为朋友 |
[14:49] | I mean, I’m in Leo’s life. | 我是说 我是里奥生命中的一员 |
[14:50] | I’m not gonna let that change. | 我不会改变这一点的 |
[14:52] | And we’ve basically been through a police chase together. | 我们还一起躲过了警察追捕 |
[14:55] | I mean, think how we could laugh about that | 想象一下 如果我们是朋友的话 |
[14:57] | if we were friends. | 这有多搞笑 |
[14:58] | Seriously, you would just have to overcome | 说真的 你只需要消除大部分 |
[15:00] | most of your disdain for me. | 对我的不屑 |
[15:01] | But I really think that you could do that if you tried. | 我真心认为 如果你尝试一下 还是很有可能的 |
[15:03] | Well, I don’t disdain you, Amelia. | 我没有对你不屑 艾米莉亚 |
[15:05] | Um, okay, I did. Last year. | 好吧 我有 去年的时候 |
[15:07] | But there was a whole brain tumor | 但那时候 你脑子长了肿瘤 |
[15:09] | that explained the things that I didn’t like. | 可以解释你身上那些我不喜欢的地方 |
[15:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:13] | Because, you know, I really think people | 因为 我认为 大家真的太没有 |
[15:14] | don’t give that tumor the credit it deserved. | 把我的脑瘤当回事了 没有给它应有的待遇 |
[15:21] | Are you still in love with Owen? | 你还爱着欧文吗 |
[15:24] | I mean… | 我觉得 |
[15:26] | maybe a little. | 可能还有一点吧 |
[15:27] | But I fall in love easily and quickly. | 但我很容易迅速地爱上别人 |
[15:30] | I mean, I could very well be in love with someone else | 我是说 等你的孩子出生 我很有可能 |
[15:32] | by the time your baby comes. | 已经爱上别人了 |
[15:34] | I’m a little in love with this cop here right now. | 我现在就有点爱上这位警官了 |
[15:36] | Seriously. I’m very easily attracted. | 说真的 我非常容易陷入爱情 |
[15:39] | You know, the last time Owen and I broke up, | 你知道 上一次我和欧文分手的时候 |
[15:41] | I walked in on him and Carina, and I was more jealous of him | 我发现他出轨卡丽娜 但我更嫉妒的是欧文 |
[15:44] | because I had a little crush on her, | 因为我有点喜欢卡丽娜 |
[15:45] | which is like, the reason | 这也是我 |
[15:46] | I masturbated for her in that study | 为了她在一项研究里自慰的原因 |
[15:48] | which lead to my brain tumor being diagnosed. | 结果 发现我长了脑瘤 |
[15:51] | Owen and Carina? | 欧文和卡丽娜 |
[15:53] | Like, my O.B., Carina? | 我的妇产科医生 卡丽娜吗 |
[15:57] | no. | 不好 |
[16:03] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[16:06] | God! | 天啊 |
[16:16] | Meredith? | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[16:19] | They took DeLuca. | 他们带走了德卢卡 |
[16:21] | I know! I couldn’t go after him because I’m stuck in here. | 我知道 但不能去找他 因为我被困在这里 |
[16:24] | I need you to go to the police | 快去找警察 |
[16:25] | and tell them it was all me. | 告诉他们都是我做的 |
[16:27] | I am not gonna tell a lie to the police. | 我不会向警察撒谎 |
[16:29] | It’s not a lie! It was me. | 那不是谎话 是我做的 |
[16:31] | I mean, sure, a few of you followed my lead, | 没错 有一些人是跟着我一起做的 |
[16:33] | but Andrew had nothing to do with it. | 但安德鲁什么都没做 |
[16:35] | His career won’t recover from this. | 他的职业生涯会因此完蛋的 |
[16:36] | You know who else won’t recover? | 你知道还有谁会完蛋吗 |
[16:38] | Your children when they watch their mother | 你的孩子们 亲眼看着自己的妈妈 |
[16:39] | get locked away. | 被拷走的 |
[16:40] | Meredith, you could lose everything… | 梅瑞狄斯 你会失去一切 |
[16:42] | – your career, your family. – I won’t. | – 你的职业生涯 你的家庭 – 我不会 |
[16:44] | I’ll hire a great lawyer, plead my case. | 我会雇一个厉害的律师 为我辩护 |
[16:46] | I’m a well-established, award-winning surgeon. | 我是一位获过奖的著名外科医生 |
[16:48] | This is my first offense. | 这是我第一次犯错 |
[16:50] | I am not doing anything until you’re out of there, | 你出来之前 我什么没有不会做 |
[16:52] | and we think all of this through! | 我们一起想一个万全之策 |
[16:55] | – Damn it, he’s coding. – Start the decompression. | – 该死 他不行了 – 开始降压 |
[16:57] | Got it. | 好的 |
[16:58] | Come on. Let’s start decompression now! | 快点 赶紧降压 |
[17:03] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[17:04] | Call Hunt. Tell him we need him now! | 呼叫亨特医生 告诉他 我们现在需要他 |
[17:18] | That is a very large needle. | 这根针非常粗 |
[17:19] | He has a tension pneumo. | 他有高肺压 |
[17:21] | I’m gonna need to decompress his chest. | 我必须给他的胸腔降压 |
[17:22] | You definitely want to close your eyes for this. | 你最好闭上眼睛 |
[17:24] | Okay. Here we go. | 好的 来吧 |
[17:26] | Oh! That is just demented. | 太可怕了 |
[17:29] | Schmitt, get that. | 施密特 接一下 |
[17:31] | It’s clearing. We’re out of the fog. | 能看清路了 我们已离开雾区 |
[17:33] | Hold on. | 抓紧 |
[17:36] | Hey, Dr. Webber. It’s Dr. Webber. | 嘿 韦伯医生 是韦伯医生打来的 |
[17:38] | – Tell him we’re close! – How close? | – 告诉他我们马上到 – 还有多久 |
[17:40] | 7 minutes, uh…20 minutes to extract the blood. | 7分钟 20分钟时间抽血 |
[17:41] | Uh, okay. We’ll be at the hospital in 7. | 好的 我们7分钟之内到医院 |
[17:48] | Come on, Mom. You can do this. | 加油 妈妈 你可以做的 |
[17:49] | Come on. | 加油 |
[17:53] | This is a depressing room to be in, I know. | 我知道 这个房间太压抑了 |
[17:55] | No, ma’am. You should keep at it. | 并没有 女士 请你继续尝试 |
[17:58] | I think we both know I shouldn’t. | 我想我们两个都清楚 没有这个必要了 |
[17:59] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[18:00] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[18:03] | I think it’s time to accept the twitch for what it was… | 我想是时候接受现实了 抽搐就是 |
[18:06] | a twitch. | 抽搐 |
[18:07] | The final spasm of a dying muscle. | 是垂死肌肉的最后一次痉挛 |
[18:09] | It’s awful. And I hate it. | 很难让人接受 我恨这个病 |
[18:12] | But I love you and… | 但我爱你 |
[18:14] | She just squeezed my hand! | 她刚刚捏了我的手 |
[18:16] | Mom, Mom, you just… you just squeezed my hand! | 妈妈 妈妈 你刚刚 你刚刚捏了我的手 |
[18:18] | – No, I didn’t. – You did, too. | – 我没有 – 你捏了 |
[18:19] | You… You squeezed my hand! | 你 你捏了我的手 |
[18:20] | You did, I saw it! | 你捏了 我看见了 |
[18:21] | I-I have to… | 我得去 |
[18:22] | I’ll get Link. Wait, Shepherd. | 我去找林克 等等 谢泼德 |
[18:26] | I’ll get them all! Yeah! | 我都去找来 太好了 |
[18:34] | So, you’re feeling better? Really? | 所以 你心情好多了 真的吗 |
[18:37] | Uh, can we save a life first and talk after? | 我们能不能先救人 再谈心 |
[18:40] | Deal. | 没问题 |
[18:45] | All right, 40-something driver. | 好的 40岁左右的司机 |
[18:47] | Left tension pneumo decompressed in the field. | 左侧高肺压已当场降压 |
[18:49] | He’s hypotensive and tachycardic. | 目前血压过低 并且心动过速的 |
[18:51] | He’s bleeding in there somewhere. | 他肯定有内出血 |
[18:52] | Okay, trauma one. | 好的 一号创伤室 |
[18:53] | – Frances, let’s go. – Who’s Frances? | – 弗朗西丝 我们走 – 谁是弗朗西丝 |
[18:55] | This is Frances. | 这位是弗朗西丝 |
[18:57] | She needs somewhere quiet to donate blood. | 需要找个安静的地方 让她献血 |
[18:59] | You’re the golden blood lady! | 你就是那个黄金血 |
[19:00] | – I suppose I am, yes. – I can take you! | – 我猜 我就是 – 我带你去 |
[19:01] | – Let me… Can I take her? – Yes. | – 让我 我能带她去吗 – 去吧 |
[19:03] | – Karev, you can take her. – Hooray, more needles. | – 卡列夫 你可以带她走 – 天啊 又要见到针头了 |
[19:05] | Dr. Bailey! | 贝利医生 |
[19:06] | Shepherd? What the hell? | 谢泼德 什么鬼 |
[19:08] | Okay, open the door. Okay. I need help. | 好了 开门 好了 我需要帮助 |
[19:11] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[19:14] | You dated my O.B., | 你和我的妇科医生约过会 |
[19:15] | – and you didn’t think to mention it?! – What? | – 就没想过要告诉我一声吗 – 什么 |
[19:17] | – I am so sorry. – Oh, that’s complex. | – 我非常抱歉 – 事情很复杂 |
[19:19] | Listen, we didn’t exactly date. We were more just… | 听着 我们没有约会 就是 |
[19:21] | – Oh, God! – Why are you in a police… | – 老天 – 你为什么在警 |
[19:23] | – Owen… Owen, she is in labor. – Okay. | – 欧文 欧文 她要生了 – 好的 |
[19:25] | – Okay, oh… oh, my God. Okay, don’t… – Get your hands off of me. | – 好的 我的老天 我 – 别碰我 |
[19:26] | Don’t touch me. Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 别碰我 |
[19:40] | Alex, we should… | 亚历克斯 我们应该 |
[19:41] | No, I’m not stopping till that blood arrives. | 不行 血没有来之前 我不会停的 |
[19:43] | This kid deserves to live. | 这孩子应该活下去 |
[19:45] | He deserves to build towers | 他应该在这个该死的世界上 |
[19:46] | of every building in this damn world | 建造一楼一塔 |
[19:48] | and play tee-ball and hug his parents. | 玩棒球 拥抱他的父母 |
[19:49] | His good, kind parents who have always been there | 他善良的 永远在他身边 |
[19:51] | and done everything for him. | 愿意做任何事的父母 |
[19:52] | So, no. No, I’m not stopping. | 所以 不 我不会放弃的 |
[19:54] | I’m not asking you to stop. | 我不是要你放弃 |
[19:55] | I’m asking you to just switch off for a minute. | 我请求你只休息一分钟 |
[19:58] | Just take a break. You’re not alone in here. | 休息一下吧 你不是一个人 |
[20:00] | The hell I’m not. | 我才不会呢 |
[20:01] | You’re gonna trade places with DeLuca | 你要去把德卢卡换出来 |
[20:03] | and go to jail. | 去坐牢 |
[20:04] | And Jo… | 还有乔 |
[20:06] | Look, you’re gonna disappear, and Jo’s already disappeared, | 听着 你要消失了 乔已经消失了 |
[20:08] | and I’m gonna be here all alone. | 我要一个人孤独的在这里了 |
[20:09] | Well, you’re not alone yet, | 好吧 你还不是一个人 |
[20:10] | and you’re getting tired, so just let me help! | 你累了 让我帮你 |
[20:12] | Let’s go! Come on, switch. One, two, three. | 我们走 加油 换位 一 二 三 |
[20:24] | I didn’t ask you to change. I’m asking you to expand. | 我没有要求你改变 我是在请求你扩展 |
[20:29] | That’s just a fancy word for change. | 扩展只是华丽版的改变 |
[20:31] | I am a grown woman. | 我是个成年女人 |
[20:32] | I know what I like and what I don’t like. | 我知道我喜欢什么 不喜欢什么 |
[20:34] | Okay, Maggie. But do you, really? | 好吧 玛姬 但你认真的吗 |
[20:36] | I mean, you constantly talk about | 我是说 你一直在说 |
[20:38] | how you had to race through | 你是怎么通过 |
[20:39] | high school, college, med school. | 高中 大学 医学院的 |
[20:40] | Those are all formative years. You know? | 这都是成长时期的事了 你知道吗 |
[20:42] | You were buried in books basically from birth. | 你基本上从出生就被埋在书里 |
[20:45] | You don’t think it’s possible | 你不觉得有可能 |
[20:46] | you missed out on some aspects of life | 你错过了生活的某些方面 |
[20:49] | that you could come to love with some encouragement? | 加上一些鼓励 你就能喜欢上吗 |
[20:51] | Do you hear yourself? | 你听到自己说的了吗 |
[20:52] | Do you hear how patronizing that sounds? | 你听到你说的话有多傲慢吗 |
[20:55] | I don’t think that we are in this mess | 我不觉得我们陷入这样的困境 |
[20:57] | because I missed out on my formative years | 是因为我的天才脑瓜让我错过了 |
[20:58] | due to my genius. | 我的成长历程 |
[20:59] | I think that we are in this mess | 我觉得我们陷入如此困境 |
[21:01] | because you missed out on the opportunity | 是因为你的特权让你错过了 |
[21:03] | to learn consequences due to your privilege. | 吸取教训的机会 |
[21:05] | But your mom and her money can’t get us to our car | 但你妈妈和她的钱不能带我们找到车 |
[21:07] | and help me save my dying patient, | 帮我去救我垂死的病人 |
[21:08] | so this is on you. | 所以都是你错 |
[21:10] | This is what consequences feel like. | 这就是教训 |
[21:12] | You really think that? | 你真的这么想吗 |
[21:15] | That’s what you think of me? | 你就是那么想我的吗 |
[21:16] | I’m saying… | 我是说 |
[21:18] | maybe I missed out on summer camp, | 或许我错过了夏令营 |
[21:20] | – but you missed out on a summer job. – What? | – 但你错过了一份暑假工 – 什么 |
[21:22] | And filling out financial aid forms | 没机会填经济资助表 |
[21:24] | and worrying if your family could even afford college. | 没机会担心你的家人能不能负担你上大学 |
[21:27] | Work-study and student loans | 勤工俭学和助学贷款 |
[21:29] | and hoping that you find a job after college | 希望大学毕业之后能找到一份 |
[21:31] | that can pay off your student loans. | 能还清助学贷款的工作 |
[21:33] | Life stuff… | 生活的琐事 |
[21:34] | stuff that comes from not being Mr. Monopoly. | 那些富家子弟不用经历的琐事 |
[21:40] | Mr. Monopoly? | 富家子弟 |
[21:45] | So you just kinda don’t have any respect for me. | 所以你对我一点都不尊重 |
[21:48] | And you just kinda don’t like me. | 你只是有点不喜欢我 |
[21:50] | Maggie, I love you. | 玛姬 我爱你 |
[21:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:54] | But you don’t like me. | 但你不喜欢我 |
[21:56] | Not the way I am. | 不喜欢我现在的样子 |
[21:59] | You want me to expand. | 你希望我扩展我自己 |
[22:09] | Teddy, I’m sorry, really. | 泰迪 我很抱歉 真的 |
[22:10] | It honestly never even occurred to me. | 老实说 我从来没想过 |
[22:12] | It never occurred to you?! Ohh! | 你从来没想过吗 |
[22:14] | It never occurred to you to mention to me | 你没想过告诉我 |
[22:16] | that you slept with my O.B.?! | 你跟我的妇产科医生睡了吗 |
[22:18] | Okay. Hello. | 好吧 你们好 |
[22:22] | For what it’s worth, | 不管怎样 |
[22:24] | the affair meant very little to me. | 那次经历对我来说毫无意义 |
[22:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:28] | Can you spread your legs for me? | 你可以张开双腿吗 |
[22:38] | Okay, you’re gonna feel a little pinch. | 你会觉得有点痛 |
[22:39] | Just tell me when it’s over. | 完事告诉我就好 |
[22:43] | And… it’s over. | 完事了 |
[22:46] | – That’s it? – That’s it. | – 就这样吗 – 就这样 |
[22:47] | And what happens now? | 那现在呢 |
[22:49] | And now you get… | 现在 你 |
[22:52] | Oh, well, now you get cookies | 好了 现在你可以吃曲奇 |
[22:53] | and you get juice. | 喝果汁了 |
[22:57] | What will I feel when my blood is gone? | 我血被抽走之后会有什么感觉 |
[22:59] | Woozy, sick, empty? | 头晕 恶心 空虚吗 |
[23:02] | How much extra or food might I need? | 我还需要多少额外的食物 |
[23:04] | I, um… | 我 |
[23:06] | Frances, you have about 10 units of blood in your body, | 弗朗西丝 你体内大约有十个单位的血 |
[23:10] | and you can live on about 6 units. | 你可以靠其中六个单位生活 |
[23:11] | And I’m only taking two, so you should feel just fine. | 而我只抽走两个单位 所以你会没事 |
[23:14] | In fact, you should feel better than fine | 实际上 你应该感觉好多了 |
[23:16] | because, as you sit here, eating your cookie, | 因为 当你坐在这里 吃着曲奇 |
[23:18] | you are saving a little boy’s life. | 拯救一个小男孩的生命 |
[23:23] | This has been | 这已经是 |
[23:24] | the single most terrifying day of my life. | 我生命中最恐怖的一天了 |
[23:27] | I heard that you don’t like to travel. | 我听说你不喜欢旅行 |
[23:29] | A-Also, there was a pileup. | 还发生了一起连环车祸 |
[23:31] | It was legitimately terrifying. | 感觉可怕是很合理的 |
[23:33] | This morning, if you’d asked me | 今天早上 如果你要我 |
[23:35] | to list my fears of what might happen, | 把我可能会害怕的事列个表 |
[23:37] | I would’ve made quite a long one. | 我得列一张巨长的表 |
[23:40] | But sitting there, listening to vehicle after vehicle, | 但是坐在车上 听着车一辆一辆经过 |
[23:42] | the crunching sounds, the blinding fog, | 嘎吱嘎吱的声音 令人眩目的雾 |
[23:46] | the screaming… | 各种尖叫 |
[23:48] | even I couldn’t have imagined that. | 连我自己都无法想象 |
[23:50] | And yet, here I am, | 然而 我在这里 |
[23:53] | with a frightening stench of flop sweat. | 散发着可怕的汗臭 |
[23:54] | But other than that, | 但除此之外 |
[23:57] | unscathed, sipping juice. | 毫发无损 喝着果汁 |
[24:02] | There’s something about walking through your fears… | 关于经历恐惧 |
[24:05] | actually going through the worst thing | 事实上经历你能想象到的 |
[24:07] | you could imagine happening to you… | 最糟糕的事情 |
[24:09] | that is oddly freeing. | 那是一种奇怪的解脱 |
[24:19] | I… give them supervision. | 我 监督他们 |
[24:22] | I offer guidance. | 提供指导 |
[24:23] | I praise them. | 赞美他们 |
[24:25] | I steer them on the right path when they stumble, | 他们跌倒的时候引导他们走上正确的道路 |
[24:27] | like they were my own children. | 就像他们是我自己的孩子 |
[24:29] | And what do I get in return? | 我能得到什么回报呢 |
[24:31] | A big, fat felony covered in bureaucratic mess. | 一桩充满官僚主义混乱的重罪 |
[24:34] | Lap pads. | 搭接垫 |
[24:36] | Well, maybe DeLuca didn’t understand | 好吧 或许德卢卡不明白 |
[24:38] | what he was doing. | 他在做什么 |
[24:39] | DeLuca was number two in his class. | 德卢卡是他班上的第二名 |
[24:41] | He understands. | 他明白 |
[24:42] | Uh, the bleeding’s coming from the mesentery. | 血是从肠系膜流出来的 |
[24:44] | Got it. Right angle. | 收到 直角钳 |
[24:48] | I’m just saying that there could be | 我只是说有可能 |
[24:50] | another explanation. | 有另外的解释 |
[24:51] | Um, I’ve been working a lot with DeLuca lately, | 我最近和德卢卡一起工作 |
[24:54] | and he is smart, talented, and excellent bedside manner. | 他聪明 有才华 还有优秀的医生素养 |
[24:58] | And his medical license is as good as trash. | 他的行医执照就跟垃圾一样好 |
[25:00] | Not to mention, he put that asylum-seeking family at risk | 更不用说 他把寻求庇护的家庭置于危险中 |
[25:03] | and jeopardized | 还危害到了 |
[25:04] | every hospital employee’s insurance policy. | 医院员工的保单 |
[25:07] | And I don’t think he did it alone. | 我觉得他不是独自作案的 |
[25:11] | Meredith Grey’s name was on that chart. | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾的名字在那张表上 |
[25:13] | I think she participated and DeLuca’s covering for her. | 我认为她参与掩护了德卢卡 |
[25:18] | – Really? Hmm? – Really. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[25:19] | You wouldn’t know anything about that, would you? | 你不会知道什么的 对吧 |
[25:22] | Um, let’s run the bowel again, check for other injuries. | 我们再检查一下肠道 检查其它伤口 |
[25:30] | What do we, uh… Is it… Is it somebody’s birthday? | 我们 今天是谁的生日吗 |
[25:31] | Are we singing, huh? | 我们要唱生日歌吗 |
[25:34] | Tom, be quiet, please. | 汤姆 安静 拜托了 |
[25:35] | What? | 什么 |
[25:36] | Mom, you can do this. | 妈妈 你可以的 |
[25:38] | You did it once… you can do it again. | 你做到过一次 你能再来一次的 |
[25:39] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[25:41] | So… | 所以 |
[25:43] | pretend it’s me. | 假装是我 |
[25:44] | Pretend you’re fighting for me instead of for yourself | 假装你是为我努力 而不是为你自己 |
[25:46] | because you have never once gotten tired | 因为你为我而战的时候 |
[25:49] | when you’ve been fighting for me. | 从来没有倦怠过 |
[25:50] | Look. | 看 |
[25:53] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[25:57] | Did I do that? A-Am I doing that?! | 是我做的吗 我是在动吗 |
[26:00] | Can… Can somebody tilt me down? | 谁能把我的镜头往下一点 |
[26:02] | Kari, point to me. | 卡莉 用手指指向我 |
[26:04] | Tom, I don’t think she can take direction. | 汤姆 我觉得她不能指方向 |
[26:09] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[26:12] | I did that! | 我做到了 |
[26:15] | I knew you could do it. | 我就知道你能做到 |
[26:16] | I bet you want me to sing now. | 我猜你现在想让我唱歌了 |
[26:19] | You moved my finger. You can sing whatever you want! | 你让我的手指能动了 你想唱什么都可以 |
[26:41] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[26:43] | I’m here, I’m here, I’m here, I’m here! | 我来了 我来了 我来了 我来了 |
[26:44] | – Let her through! – Move out of the way! | – 让她过来 – 别挡着路 |
[26:45] | Sorry! Sorry that it took so long. | 抱歉 用了这么长时间 |
[26:46] | We had to extract the blood, process, and test it. | 我们必须提取血液 处理并且进行检测 |
[26:48] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[26:52] | Just squeeze the bag to make it go. | 挤压血袋让它流动 |
[26:54] | I know, go faster. I get it. | 我知道 快点 我可以的 |
[26:58] | Are we too late? Is there enough? | 我们是不是太晚了 这些够不够 |
[26:59] | Come on, Gus. Come on. Come on. | 拜托 格斯 拜托 拜托 |
[27:02] | Come on, come on! | 拜托 拜托 |
[27:07] | Come on, come on! Come on. | 加油 加油 加油 |
[27:14] | Hey, we got a rhythm. | 有心率了 |
[27:17] | Yes! | 耶 |
[27:18] | – Yeah. – We got a pulse. | – 嗯 – 有脉搏了 |
[27:20] | I’ll hang another unit of LR and keep giving him fluids. | 我再挂上一单位的林格氏液然后保持给液 |
[27:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:28] | Hey, buddy. Hey, it’s Alex. | 嘿 伙计 嘿 我是亚历克斯 |
[27:29] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[27:31] | Now, your chest is gonna feel really sore, | 现在你的胸口会感觉很酸 |
[27:32] | but that’s normal. | 但这是正常的 |
[27:34] | You’re not in your regular room right now. | 你现在不在你平时的病房 |
[27:35] | We had to bring you in here for a minute. | 我们必须暂时把你带来这里 |
[27:37] | But it’s like a medical spaceship. It’s pretty cool. | 但这里就像一个医院的太空舱 超酷的 |
[27:40] | Where… | 在哪儿 |
[27:42] | Where are my LEGO bricks? | 我的乐高积木在哪儿 |
[27:45] | Let’s go get them. | 我们去给你拿来 |
[28:00] | Jo. | 乔 |
[28:01] | I’m not okay. | 我没法释怀 |
[28:04] | I know how to rise… | 我知道如何振作起来 |
[28:06] | when I need to. | 在我不得不振作的时候 |
[28:08] | And I know how to take care of other patients, but… | 我知道怎么照顾好其他病人 但是 |
[28:12] | I’m not okay. | 我没法释怀 |
[28:13] | I love you, and I’m sorry. | 我爱你 对不起 |
[28:16] | It’s okay. We’ll figure it out. | 没关系 我们会想出办法的 |
[28:18] | We’ll… We’ll talk to Bailey. | 我们可以跟贝莉谈谈 |
[28:20] | Karev. | 卡列夫 |
[28:22] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[28:24] | It’s about Meredith. | 是关于梅瑞狄斯的事 |
[28:28] | God! Ow, ow, ow! | 天啊 |
[28:30] | Something’s wrong! What’s wrong?! | 出问题了 哪里不对 |
[28:31] | – Something’s wrong! Ow! – Nothing’s wrong. | – 出问题了 哦 – 一切正常 |
[28:32] | Nothing is wrong, Dr. Altman. You’re crowning. | 一切正常 奥尔特曼医生 你胎头着冠了 |
[28:34] | – Oh, God! – What? Already? | – 我的天啊 – 什么 已经到了吗 |
[28:35] | Sometimes mothers with geriatric pregnancies | 有时高龄产妇会比较容易 |
[28:37] | – tend to have… – Did you just say “geriatric”?! | – 容易 – 你刚才是说高龄吗 |
[28:39] | I-It’s just the term. | 只是术语而已 |
[28:40] | I know the term! | 我知道这个术语 |
[28:41] | I’m just saying, try not to add to my pain! | 我想说的是 不要再加剧我的疼痛了 |
[28:44] | What you’re feeling right now is called the ring of fire. | 你现在感觉到的这个叫作火圈 |
[28:46] | Do I keep pushing? | 我还要继续用力吗 |
[28:48] | No. You wait until the next contraction. | 不 你要等到下次宫缩的时候 |
[28:49] | Oh, God, come on! | 天啊 不要啊 |
[28:51] | If you like to masturbate, it can alleviate the… | 如果你想自慰的话 会有助于减轻 |
[28:54] | – What?! – No! | – 什么 – 不要 |
[28:55] | Okay. Then… just wait. | 好吧 那就 等着吧 |
[28:57] | Oh, God, come on. | 上帝啊 求求你 |
[28:58] | – Oh, my God, ow! – Teddy. | – 我的天啊 – 泰迪 |
[29:00] | – Ow, ow, ow, ow! – Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[29:01] | Our daughter is coming out now. | 我们的女儿就要出生了 |
[29:03] | I know this is supposed to be… | 我知道这该是个 |
[29:05] | a really beautiful moment, but it hurts like a mother! | 非常美好的时刻 但老娘真的快痛死了 |
[29:09] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[29:10] | I got to see this. I got… | 我必须得看着 我得 |
[29:11] | No, no way | 不 绝对不行 |
[29:12] | Whatever’s happening down there is not pretty. | 那下面的场景可一点都不好看 |
[29:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:15] | Listen, Teddy, I have seen men ripped limb from limb. | 听着 泰迪 我可是见过活人四肢横飞的 |
[29:17] | I know, but you will not see the war between my legs. | 我知道 但你绝不能看我双腿间的惨烈战役 |
[29:19] | You’ll thank me later. No more PTSD. | 你以后会感谢我的 再也不要有创伤后应激了 |
[29:23] | Okay, here’s another one. Ow! | 好吧 又要来了 |
[29:24] | – Teddy, push, push, push, push, push! – Oh, my God! | – 泰蒂 用力 用力 用力 用力 用力 – 我的天啊 |
[29:26] | – You got this, Major. – Oh, my God! | – 你能做到的 少校 – 我的天啊 |
[29:27] | Push, push, push, push, push, push! | 用力 用力 用力 用力 用力 用力 |
[29:33] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:36] | I have had a day from hell. | 我刚度过非常糟糕的一天 |
[29:39] | I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[29:44] | I know I can be annoying. | 我知道我有时很烦人 |
[29:47] | I spent the day with a woman who imagines the worst. | 我刚和一个总是杞人忧天的女人度过了一天 |
[29:51] | And she was annoying. | 她很烦人 |
[29:53] | Right up until the part where she was a hero. | 直到她成为了一个英雄 |
[29:55] | Levi, I… | 里维 我 |
[29:56] | I get that my feelings can be big | 我知道有时我的情绪很强烈 |
[29:59] | and my fears can be big, and I can be annoying. | 我的恐惧很强烈 我有时很烦人 |
[30:02] | But I am also a pretty great guy. | 但同时我也是个很好的人 |
[30:04] | I care about the world. | 我爱这个世界 |
[30:06] | I sing with people who are scared, | 我给害怕的人唱歌 |
[30:08] | and I help deliver blood to dying children, | 我帮忙送血液给濒死的儿童 |
[30:11] | and I care. | 我满怀爱心 |
[30:12] | And if you love me, | 如果你爱我 |
[30:15] | I deserve better than what you’ve been giving me. | 我值得你对我更好 比原来那种更好 |
[30:18] | I know you do. | 我知道你值得 |
[30:21] | And I don’t think you’re annoying. | 而且我不觉得你很烦人 |
[30:23] | I just… | 我只是 |
[30:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:26] | I just get… jealous. | 我只是很嫉妒 |
[30:29] | J… | 嫉妒 |
[30:31] | Jealous of what? | 嫉妒什么 |
[30:33] | Since my patient died, | 自从我的病人去世了 |
[30:35] | since I… killed him… | 自从我害死了他 |
[30:38] | …the only thing I feel is angry. | 我唯一的感觉就是气愤 |
[30:41] | I just witnessed a medical miracle in there. | 我刚见证了一个医学奇迹 |
[30:44] | And people are crying and… and laughing… | 人们都在哭泣和欢笑 |
[30:46] | …and still, all I feel is this… | 然而 我依然只能感觉到 |
[30:50] | …anger. | 愤怒 |
[30:51] | I don’t know how to do what you do… | 我不知道怎么做到像你那样 |
[30:54] | …but I want to. | 但我想那样做 |
[30:58] | Well, I can help with that. | 这点我可以帮你 |
[31:06] | The donor arrived! | 捐献者到了 |
[31:07] | Gus got his transfusion! Oh, my… | 格斯在输血了 我的天啊 |
[31:10] | Oh, this is good. | 太好了 |
[31:13] | What… What is… What is this? What is going on? | 这是怎么回事 发生什么事了 |
[31:16] | It’s fog, Maggie. We have it in the city, too. | 是雾 玛姬 我们市里也有雾 |
[31:19] | I know what fog is. | 我知道什么是雾 |
[31:22] | But this… this is… We can’t drive in this. | 但这 我们不能在这么大的雾里行驶 |
[31:25] | Yeah, that’s… | 对 所以 |
[31:26] | …why I stopped the car. | 我停了车 |
[31:29] | I’m gonna check out the situation. | 我要去看看情况 |
[31:32] | You can’t see anything. | 你什么也看不到的 |
[31:34] | That’s why I’ve got a flashlight. | 所以我拿了手电筒 |
[31:35] | Got a little bit of faith. | 有点信心 |
[31:37] | You can stay here and be safe and sound… | 你可以安安稳稳地呆在这里 |
[31:39] | …and knowing exactly at’s going to happen | 十分钟后就知道 |
[31:41] | for the next 10 minutes, all right? | 什么情况了 好吗 |
[31:47] | Patronizing. | 真是盛气凌人 |
[31:52] | Good! | 很好 |
[31:53] | So, her head is halfway out. | 她的头已经出来一半了 |
[31:55] | Just one more gentle push on the next contraction. | 只要在下次宫缩的时候再轻轻挤一下 |
[31:57] | – I have to push now. – You wait or you tear. | – 我现在就得用力 – 你要么等着要么就撕裂吧 |
[31:59] | 30 seconds. Breathe. | 三十秒 深呼吸 |
[32:01] | But it hurts. I can’t keep doing this. | 但好疼啊 我不能保持这样 |
[32:02] | Please tell me something to distract me. | 跟我说点什么让我分分心 |
[32:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:06] | I’m in love with you… I’m in love with you… | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[32:09] | …and I’ve been in love with you since the day I met you. | 自从我第一天见到你我就爱上了你 |
[32:12] | And I didn’t understand | 我当时不明白 |
[32:14] | that I was allowed to be happy. | 我也是可以幸福的 |
[32:15] | I was afraid. | 我很怕 |
[32:17] | I was afraid that the way that I feel around you | 我很怕我在你身边时的感觉 |
[32:19] | was… unsafe… | 那种不安感 |
[32:21] | …unsafe because it feels so good. | 不安因为那种感觉太好了 |
[32:23] | You make me feel so good that I would sabotage it… | 你让我感觉太棒了 以至于我想在命运介入 |
[32:26] | …before life would come in and do it for me. | 破坏这种感觉前 自己亲手毁了它 |
[32:29] | But I get that now. | 但我现在明白了 |
[32:32] | And I’m done with that now. | 我现在已经做到了 |
[32:34] | Teddy… | 泰迪 |
[32:36] | …I want to spend the rest of my life | 我想和你共度余生 |
[32:37] | proving to you that I’m worthy of your love. | 来证明我没有辜负你的爱 |
[32:41] | If you’ll let me. | 只要你愿意 |
[32:44] | Another one’s coming. | 又来了 |
[32:45] | Here it is, it’s coming! It’s coming! | 开始了 又开始了 |
[32:47] | Push! Push, push, push! Push, push! | 用力 用力 用力 |
[32:49] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[32:51] | DeLuca was not involved. He had no prior knowledge. | 德卢卡没有参与此事 他事先不知情 |
[32:54] | I will go on record. | 我会表明立场 |
[32:55] | I take full responsibility for my behavior. | 我会承担所做行为的全部责任 |
[32:58] | No, no, no, no. You two have to wait. | 不 不 不 你俩得等会 |
[33:00] | You need to hear what we have to say, okay? | 你们得听我俩说两句 可以吗 |
[33:01] | Richard, not now. | 理查德 现在不行 |
[33:03] | Y-Y-Yes, now. | 现在行 就现在说 |
[33:05] | – It was me. – No, it wasn’t. | – 是我做的 – 不 不是你 |
[33:06] | I forged the name on Gabby’s paperwork. | 是我在加比的文件上伪造了签名 |
[33:08] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[33:09] | It was not… It was not. It was me. | 并不是这样 这事是我做的 |
[33:11] | – No, it was me. I forged it. – It was me. – Alex, stop that! | – 不 是我 我伪造的 – 是我 – 亚历克斯 闭嘴 |
[33:14] | No! It was not… It was me! | 不 不是他们 是我 |
[33:16] | Are all of you kidding me right now? | 你们都在逗我吗 |
[33:17] | This is not a game! | 这不是儿戏 |
[33:19] | This is not an… an LVAD wire, and you’re not interns. | 这不是左心室辅助装置线的问题 你们也不是实习生 |
[33:22] | This is criminal behavior. So stop this nonsense. | 这事犯罪 别说这些用不着的了 |
[33:25] | Bailey, it was all of us. | 贝莉 这是我们所有人的错 |
[33:26] | Meredith may have done it, | 可能事情是梅瑞狄斯做的 |
[33:28] | but I knew about it, and I didn’t report. | 但我知情 且知情不报 |
[33:30] | Same. It was all of us. | 同意 这是我们所有人的错 |
[33:31] | The only person it wasn’t was Andrew DeLuca. | 并不是只有安德鲁·德卢卡一个人 |
[33:33] | – Yeah. – Richard. You got to be kidding me. | – 对 – 理查德 你逗我呢吧 |
[33:35] | You are a part of this?! | 你也参与了 |
[33:38] | Look, I’m sorry, Catherine. | 抱歉 凯瑟琳 |
[33:40] | I know we got it wrong. | 我知道我们错了 |
[33:41] | It was an emotional decision and a bad one. | 这个决定太情绪化 十分不理智 |
[33:44] | But we just couldn’t see putting that father… | 但我们不能就那样看着那个父亲 |
[33:46] | that family… through any more of this. | 那个家庭 再承受更多苦痛了 |
[33:50] | Bailey, it was all of us. | 贝莉 这是我们所有人的错 |
[33:52] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[33:54] | What do I want to do? W… I-I’m… I… | 你问我想怎么做 我 |
[33:58] | My God. | 我的天 |
[34:00] | I mean, what… what can I do? | 我又能做什么呢 |
[34:01] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[34:03] | What? | 什么 |
[34:04] | Who’s fired? | 谁被炒了 |
[34:06] | All three of you. | 你们仨 |
[34:08] | You’re all fired! | 你们都被炒了 |
[34:16] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[34:19] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[34:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:01] | Push, push, push, push! Push, push! | 用力 用力 用力 |
[35:04] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天呐 我的天 |
[35:10] | Got it. | 好的 |
[35:20] | – Oh, lookit. – Oh, my God! | – 快瞧瞧 – 天呐 |
[35:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:32] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[35:33] | – Allison. – Allison. | – 艾莉森 – 艾莉森 |
[36:04] | How long will you be gone? | 你要走多久 |
[36:05] | Oh, just a little while. | 就一小会儿 |
[36:07] | But where are you going? | 那你要去哪里啊 |
[36:08] | Well… | 好吧 |
[36:10] | I have to go take care of something very important. | 我必须去处理非常重要的事 |
[36:14] | Okay? But I’ll be back. | 好吗 但我会回来的 |
[36:17] | – All right? – Okay. | – 好吗 – 好的 |
[36:19] | And Auntie Amelia will be here | 艾米莉亚姨妈会过来陪你们 |
[36:20] | and Auntie Maggie and Uncle Alex. | 玛姬姨妈和亚历克斯叔叔也会来 |
[36:37] | There you go. | 给你 |
[36:48] | You are… pretty wonderful. | 你人真的非常好 |
[36:54] | I hear a “but” coming. | 不过呢 |
[36:58] | But I, um… | 不过 我 |
[37:00] | …jumped in to you really fast. | 和你发展得太快了 |
[37:03] | On the heels of Owen, and, um… | 在欧文之后 |
[37:05] | …the life that I thought I was building. | 我曾以为我正在构筑想要的生活 |
[37:09] | I’m a rebound. | 我是你的备胎 |
[37:11] | You definitely were. | 你曾经是 |
[37:16] | I don’t know if you still are. | 我不清楚你现在还是不是了 |
[37:20] | So, you’re saying…? | 你是说 |
[37:23] | I’m saying I’m… | 我说我 |
[37:25] | …open to possibilities. | 接受各种可能 |
[37:28] | And that could include you. | 也包括对你的感情 |
[37:30] | If you don’t need me to decide anything | 如果你不催我现在 |
[37:31] | too permanent right now. | 就做决定的话 |
[37:35] | I, um… | 我 |
[37:37] | I need time… | 我需要时间 |
[37:39] | to figure out who I am outside of Owen. | 来发掘在欧文之外 我又是谁 |
[37:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:58] | …go tree climbing, Thomas J.? | 去爬树吗 托马斯·杰 |
[38:00] | Oh. His face hurts. | 他的脸受伤了 |
[38:02] | And where is his glasses? | 他的眼镜去哪了 |
[38:04] | He can’t see without his glasses. | 没眼镜他看不见东西的 |
[38:06] | I heard “My Girl” playing. | 我听到你们在看《我的女孩》了 |
[38:08] | Made you some soup. | 给你们做了点汤 |
[38:10] | Oh, tough week? | 这周过得不顺吗 |
[38:13] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢了 妈 |
[38:14] | Yeah. Who’s your friend? | 你这位朋友怎么称呼 |
[38:16] | This is Nico. | 这是尼科 |
[38:18] | – Hi, Nico. – Hi. | – 你好 尼科 – 你好 |
[38:20] | He’s actually my boyfriend. | 他实际上是我男朋友 |
[38:23] | And he’s the one who’s had the tough week. | 他才是这周过得不顺的人 |
[38:28] | W-We’ll talk more later then. | 我们之后再谈 |
[38:30] | – Yes. – All right, then. | – 行 – 好的 |
[38:32] | Nico, do you like chicken noodle soup? | 尼科 你喜欢鸡丝面汤吗 |
[38:35] | Yes, ma’am. | 喜欢的 阿姨 |
[38:36] | Well, then, this is for you. | 那这个给你 |
[38:37] | Oh! Thank you so much. | 多谢您的款待 |
[38:39] | All right. You enjoy. | 不客气 你慢慢吃 |
[38:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:43] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[38:54] | You’re amazing. | 你真厉害 |
[39:12] | When there’s no clear path… | 当没有明确的道路时 |
[39:15] | all we can do is put one foot in front of the other. | 我们只能举步向前 |
[39:21] | Dr. Karev, are you ready? | 卡列夫医生 您准备好了吗 |
[39:26] | – Love you. – I love you, too. | – 爱你 – 我也爱你 |
[39:41] | She’ll be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[39:44] | She’ll need medication and therapy, | 她将接受药物治疗和心理治疗 |
[39:46] | but she will be okay. | 但她会没事的 |
[39:48] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[39:49] | She’s depressed. | 她很沮丧 |
[39:50] | It’s scary and it’s hard, but it’s treatable. | 这很可怕也很难弄 但还是可治愈的 |
[39:55] | Bailey, am I really fired? | 贝莉 我真的被炒了吗 |
[39:56] | Alex Karev. | 亚历克斯·卡列夫 |
[40:00] | I hate it more than you do. | 炒了你我更难受啊 |
[40:05] | All we can do is the next right thing. | 我们只能在下一次时做出正确的选择 |
[40:10] | And then the next. | 以及下下次 |
[40:16] | This was so stupid. | 这太蠢了 |
[40:19] | Well… | 额 |
[40:20] | Were you expecting a thank you? | 你还想让我对你说声谢谢吗 |
[40:22] | Your career won’t survive this. | 你的职业生涯会断送于此 |
[40:24] | You’re going to lose your license. | 你会失去医师执照的 |
[40:25] | Meredith, what was I supposed to do? Huh? | 梅瑞狄斯 那我该怎么做呢 |
[40:28] | They called me into a room and asked me for details. | 他们把我叫到一个屋里 问我具体细节 |
[40:30] | Was I supposed to turn you in? | 我应该把你供出来吗 |
[40:31] | Would that have been more noble somehow? | 这会让我显得更高尚吗 |
[40:33] | Well, if we’re gonna be together… | 如果我们要在一起 |
[40:35] | …you need to develop some instincts | 你得学会本能的 |
[40:36] | for self-preservation. | 自我保护 |
[40:38] | All I’m saying is, let me clean up my own messes | 我想说的就是 让我自己解决我的破事 |
[40:42] | and live in my own truth. | 让我活在我真相之中 |
[40:43] | Because what I did was wrong. | 因为我做的事是不对的 |
[40:45] | But what I was trying to remedy was so much more wrong. | 我试图做出的补救更是错上加错 |
[40:48] | And I stand by that. | 我坚持这么认为 |
[40:51] | You think a judge will buy that? | 你认为法官会买账吗 |
[40:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:54] | Either way, I have to turn myself in | 无论如何 我都得自首 |
[40:56] | and get you out of here. | 把你换出来 |
[40:57] | Meredith, don’t do that. | 梅瑞狄斯 别这么做 |
[40:58] | Andrew, as stupid as this was… | 安德鲁 虽然很蠢 |
[41:03] | …and as much as this terrifies me… | 我也被你吓到了 但我还是要说 |
[41:07] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[41:41] | In the darkness, in the fog, | 在黑暗之中 迷雾之内 |
[41:44] | all we can do is feel our way through. | 我们只能摸索着前行 |
[41:53] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[41:54] | And try to trust that somehow | 并且相信无论如何 |
[41:56] | we will come out on the other side. | 我们都将走出黑暗 赢来光明 |
[41:58] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[42:02] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |