时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | When we get sick, | 我们生病的时候 |
[00:06] | our bodies launch a coordinated defense. | 我们的身体会进行协调防御 |
[00:09] | It’s called the immune response. | 这叫做免疫反应 |
[00:10] | * Get caught up in the mood while I got the chance * | 突然心情很好 机会就在眼前 |
[00:13] | * I just wanna move * | 我想动起来 |
[00:14] | * I just wanna dance * | 我想翩翩起舞 |
[00:15] | They scheduled my hearing. | 他们定了听证会时间了 |
[00:17] | And…? * I just wanna feel good * | – 什么时候 – 我想感觉很好 |
[00:19] | “The medical commission will gladly expedite your process | 医疗委员会将很乐意加快你的进程 |
[00:21] | and give you the date of…” | 将您的开庭日期提前到 |
[00:23] | That’s in three months! | 这还有仨月啊 |
[00:25] | Okay, well, that’s –that’s not that bad. | 好吧 也还好吧 |
[00:28] | I’ll have to go to the Department of Corrections | 我得去趟惩教所 |
[00:30] | to get a day off to see if I’m still a doctor. | 请一天假 看看我还是不是医生了 |
[00:32] | You should go dressed like this when you go. | 你去的时候就穿成这样啊 |
[00:34] | It’s good, right?! | 很好啊对吧 |
[00:35] | It’s an impressive fashion statement. | 这多能传递出时尚信息啊 |
[00:36] | It’s my disguise. Once a germ’s detected… | – 这是我的伪装 – 一旦检测到了细菌 |
[00:38] | Have a nice day. Oh, look out for needles. Thanks. Yeah. | – 祝你开心啦 小心针头哦 – 好啦 谢啦 |
[00:40] | …a team of white blood cells, proteins, and chemicals | 一队的白细胞 蛋白质和化学物质 |
[00:43] | swarm to mount an attack. | 成群结队的开始进攻 |
[00:44] | You a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[00:46] | For the moment. | 目前还是 |
[00:47] | I was wondering if maybe you could take a look at this. | 那你能不能帮我看下这个 |
[00:49] | Time to go, people. | 该走了 各位 |
[00:51] | Steam burn from an iron. I work at a dry cleaner’s. | 是熨斗烫的 我在干洗店上班 |
[00:53] | They told me to run it under cold water, | 他们让我用凉水冲 |
[00:54] | but it blistered. | 但都起水泡了 |
[00:56] | They should’ve sent you to the doctor. | 他们应该让你去看医生啊 |
[00:58] | Is it bad? | 很严重吗 |
[00:59] | Well, it’s definitely infected. | 绝对感染了啊 |
[01:00] | It needs debridement and antibiotics. | 需要清创 还需要抗生素 |
[01:02] | So, are you gonna give me that stuff or what? | 那你要不要帮我搞好啊 |
[01:05] | These cells catch up to the invaders and latch on, | 这些细胞抓住入侵者 |
[01:07] | destroying them in their wake. | 摧毁它们 |
[01:09] | People, let’s go! | 快点干活啊 |
[01:12] | Or at least that’s what they’re supposed to do. | 或者 这应该是它们该做的 |
[01:15] | – Okay, I, uh — I don’t know what the special occasion is, | 我不知道是今天是什么大日子啊 |
[01:18] | but, uh, I want it noted | 但我要说明 |
[01:20] | I do not miss the green smoothies. | 我可不怀念你那绿色沙冰呢 |
[01:23] | The occasion is that I have no joy. | 今天我非常的不开心 |
[01:25] | My best surgeons work elsewhere, | 我最好的医生都去其他地方工作了 |
[01:28] | and Catherine gave away my job. | 凯瑟琳还要把我的职位给出去 |
[01:29] | Oh, but you still have a job. | 但你还是有工作的啊 |
[01:31] | Mm, I have a job, | 有份工作而已 |
[01:33] | but then a man, a man who I can’t stand, | 然后还有一个我很讨厌的男的 |
[01:37] | has another job, and he has a title above my job. | 他有另一份工作 然后他的职位是要高于我的 |
[01:41] | Where’s my joy, Ben? | 我怎么开心的起来 本 |
[01:43] | Let me tell you something about the woman I married. | 我告诉你我老婆是多厉害的一个女人啊 |
[01:46] | She don’t let anything stop her. | 她可不会让任何东西阻止她 |
[01:50] | No surgery, no intern, and certainly no man. | 手术不行 实习生不行 男人更没戏了 |
[01:55] | Now, you go back in there, | 所以啊 你大胆的回去 |
[01:57] | and you take your joy back. | 拿回属于你的快乐吧 |
[02:00] | The body’s ability to come back | 身体的恢复能力 |
[02:02] | depends on what you have to fight with… | 取决于你跟病毒抗争的能力 |
[02:05] | …and how strong you are. | 也取决于你有多强大 |
[02:07] | * I feel good * | 我感觉很好 |
[02:10] | You don’t have to go back to work if you’re not ready. | 如果你没准备好 就还不用回去上班啊 |
[02:13] | Mm, it’s time. | 该回去了 |
[02:16] | It’s time for me to go back and let everyone stare at me | 我该回去了 该让大家都盯着我 |
[02:19] | like I’m some rare, delicate bird | 好像我是什么珍惜的 精致的鸟儿 |
[02:21] | that might shed all my feathers | 随时随地都有可能失控 |
[02:22] | and fly naked through the hospital at any moment. | 然后脱掉全部羽毛 在医院里光着光着到处乱飞 |
[02:25] | I would definitely like to see that. | 那我绝对想看看呢 |
[02:28] | You know, you can always come work for me. | 你可以去为我工作啊 |
[02:30] | Nobody knows who you are or what happened. | 没人知道你是谁 也没人知道你的事情 |
[02:32] | You could run your own fellowship, | 你可以自己搞研究 |
[02:34] | be your own boss, keep all your feathers. | 当自己的老板 保持好你所有的羽毛 |
[02:37] | My therapist, Michelle, says it’s important | 我的心理医生 米歇尔说 |
[02:39] | that I try to return to the life I left, you know, | 我应该回到我离开之前的生活 |
[02:43] | revisit my routine without changing things up too much. | 不要改变太多 重新适应之前的一切 |
[02:46] | You just don’t want to work at Pac-North. | 你就是不想去太平洋西北综合医院上班吧 |
[02:49] | Is it appropriate for me to tell Link in a text? | 我跟林克发信息说合适吗 |
[02:53] | So I can avoid having to look him in the eye while I say, | 这样我就不用眼睁睁的看着他说 |
[02:56] | “Hey, remember how careful we were? | 嘿呀 还记得我们之前啪啪都很小心的不 |
[02:58] | Not careful enough, Daddy!” | 但是还不够小心啊 孩子他爹 |
[03:03] | You kept medical textbooks here? | 你家里还放医学课本呢 |
[03:05] | I like to study. | 我喜欢偶尔学习下 |
[03:07] | It was a sex thing, wasn’t it? | 这事跟性有关是吧 |
[03:10] | Look, you’re a decent person, | 是这样 你也是个体面人 |
[03:12] | and Link is a decent person. | 林克也是个体面人呢 |
[03:13] | He deserves a face-to-face. | 他值得你面对面告诉他的 |
[03:16] | Is it poor form for me to steal all the toilet paper | 因为每次都是我买厕所纸 |
[03:18] | since I’m the one who always bought it? | 然后我全部偷过来了 是不是很可耻 |
[03:20] | Mm, I already stole two protein bars. | 我已经偷了两条蛋白质棒了 |
[03:23] | Ew, yikes. | 恶 |
[03:25] | “Yikes”? What, “Yikes”? | 恶 什么恶 |
[03:27] | Nothing. | 没事啊 |
[03:28] | – I — Jackson posted a sunset photo | 就是 杰克逊昨晚发了一张 |
[03:32] | from his balcony last night. | 他家阳台日落的照片啊 |
[03:33] | Oh, let me see it. | 我看看 |
[03:40] | “#Freedom”? | 自由真好 |
[03:43] | I said, “Ew.” | 我都说了 恶啊 |
[03:49] | Dr. Emma Griggs, report… | 艾玛·格里格斯医生 请来 |
[03:52] | Hey. Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[03:54] | First day back, right? | 第一天回来上班对吧 |
[03:56] | Yeah. Morning, Tom. | 是啊 早上好 汤姆 |
[03:58] | Oh, shoot. | 我靠 |
[03:59] | Is this weird for you? | 你觉得很奇怪吗 |
[04:01] | We’ve all shared the same, mm, how should I say it? | 我们有一个共同的 怎么说呢 |
[04:03] | You shouldn’t. Pastimes? | – 别说 – 消遣 |
[04:04] | Lady friends? | 女性朋友 |
[04:05] | You have poo on your collar. | 你衣领上面有屎 |
[04:07] | What? Where? Made you look. | – 什么 哪里啊 – 你信了哈哈 |
[04:08] | Oh, you are such a stand-up guy. | 你简直太直男了 |
[04:10] | Leaving Teddy all alone in a motel with a new baby. | 把泰迪一个人和小孩子扔在酒店房间里 |
[04:13] | What are you still doing here, Tom? Hmm? | 你怎么还不走啊 汤姆 |
[04:15] | Don’t you have a job back in Baltimore, | 怎么不回巴尔的摩工作去 |
[04:16] | or did you lose that, too? | 那是那份工作你也丢了 |
[04:18] | That’s a funny way to talk to your boss. | 你这么跟你上司说话还是挺可以啊 |
[04:21] | What, Teddy didn’t tell you? | 怎么 泰迪没告诉你吗 |
[04:22] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[04:24] | Oh, since your friends went rogue, | 因为你朋友们都犯事儿了啊 |
[04:25] | Catherine made me God of this place. | 凯瑟琳就让我成为这里的上帝了 |
[04:27] | So, practice kneeling. | 所以 练习一下膜拜我把 |
[04:28] | Maybe throw in a few prayers. | 还可以对着我祈祷啥的 |
[04:35] | Oh. Oh, no. | 等等 |
[04:36] | After me. | 我先走呢 |
[04:51] | Nice of you all to finally show up. | 你们终于都到齐了 |
[04:53] | We’re gonna do things differently today. | 今天我们要稍稍做一点改变 |
[04:55] | Keep up or get out of my sight. | 跟上我的节奏 要么就滚开 |
[04:57] | 55-year-old male, presents with | 55岁 男性 症状表现 |
[05:01] | weakness of the hips after walking short distances | 短距离行走后臀部虚弱 |
[05:04] | and erectile dysfunction. | 以及勃起障碍 |
[05:06] | Who do you think’s gonna have to clean the window after this? | 你觉得完事之后谁要来擦玻璃啊 |
[05:08] | Whoever asked that question. | 提这个问题的人擦 |
[05:09] | Now, someone tell me what to do first. | 谁告诉我 先该做什么 |
[05:11] | Check distal pulses, ABIs. | 检查远端脉冲 踝肱指数 |
[05:13] | And if needed, proceed with CT Angio. | 有必要的话 进行CT血管造影 |
[05:15] | Who is he? Who are you? | 他是谁 你谁啊 |
[05:17] | He’s Koracick’s protégé. | 他是克拉希克的徒弟 |
[05:18] | Fifth year from Hopkins. | 霍普金斯医院的第五年住院医生 |
[05:20] | We are rounding, not talking. | 我们在查房 不是在聊天 |
[05:22] | Now, physical exam revealed non-palpable femoral pulses, | 然后呢 检查结果显示非明显远端脉冲 |
[05:28] | low ABIs, and the angio shows | 踝肱指数低 血管造影显示 |
[05:33] | near-complete blockage of blood flow in the distal aorta. | 主动脉远端血流几乎完全阻断 |
[05:36] | Diagnosis Leriche syndrome. | – 什么诊断结果 – 血栓形成综合征 |
[05:40] | Little late, Qadri. | 卡德丽 说的慢了 |
[05:41] | They’re three years ahead of us. | 他们比我们多学了三年呢 |
[05:44] | See, uh, you all have been sulking around | 是这样啊 上个月呢 |
[05:47] | for the last month | 自从我对主治医生做了改变之后 |
[05:49] | since I made changes to the attending staff. | 你们每天都闷闷不乐的 |
[05:52] | But Alex Karev and Meredith Grey are my creations. | 但亚利克斯·卡列夫和梅瑞狄斯·格蕾都是我创造出来的 |
[05:56] | I made them the surgeons they are. | 我成就了他们 成为了今天的样子 |
[05:58] | And I will make new ones. | 我也会创造新的医生 |
[06:00] | So, do you want to be the new Grey and Karev, | 所以你们是想成为新的格蕾和卡列夫 |
[06:02] | or do you want to keep making excuses? | 还是想继续每天找借口懒懒惰惰 |
[06:04] | I want to be Grey. Karev! | – 我要当格蕾 – 我要当卡列夫 |
[06:06] | Grey and Karev would have been studying the case by now. | 格蕾和卡列夫现在早就研究病例去了 |
[06:08] | Go. | 去啊 |
[06:10] | Ah! | 擦玻璃 |
[06:14] | I want it noted that I would never | 我就是想说 我是绝对不会 |
[06:16] | send a message through Instagram because I am mature. | 通过什么照片墙发信息的 因为我是成熟的人 |
[06:18] | Very mature. | 很成熟啊 |
[06:20] | But if I did, it would be “#Happier,” | 但如果我要发 那就是 老娘更开心了 |
[06:22] | “#INoLongerHaveToPlaySmall- | 我永远不用再照顾 |
[06:23] | ToThreatenMenAndTheir-ThreatenedEgoes.” | 玻璃心的老爷们 在他们面前诚惶诚恐了 |
[06:25] | Mine would be “#JokesOnMe.” | 男人就会发 哈哈 我傻啦 |
[06:28] | I just told Link | 我刚刚告诉了林克 |
[06:29] | I didn’t want to fast-track our relationship. | 我不想我们进展的太快 |
[06:32] | You’re sure I have to tell him? | 你确定我真的要告诉他怀孕的事情吗 |
[06:34] | Whoa! | 慢点 |
[06:36] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[06:39] | I know. I have to. | 我知道 我得说 |
[06:46] | The hits just keep coming. | 打击真是一波又一波啊 |
[06:48] | I’ll page Hunt. | 我呼亨特 |
[06:50] | Sir? Sir? Lay still. | 先生 躺平 |
[06:58] | Dr. Richie to Peds. | 里奇医生请来儿科 |
[06:59] | Dr. Nancy Richie, report to Peds. | 南希·里奇医生 请来儿科 |
[07:00] | Hey, happy first day! | 嘿 第一天愉快啊 |
[07:02] | Is it? | 愉快吗 |
[07:04] | You hired me as general surgery residency director. | 你雇用我成为了普通外科住院医师主任 |
[07:07] | I’ve met only two residents. | 我只见到了两个住院医师啊 |
[07:09] | Where are the rest of them? | 其他人呢 |
[07:10] | There are only two in the entire program. Huh? | 不会整个项目就俩住院医师吧 |
[07:13] | And none of the attendings | 结果还没有一个主治医生 |
[07:14] | want to put those two residents on their service. | 愿意带这来住院医师的 |
[07:16] | What was the word they used to describe them? | 你想知道主治医生怎么形容那俩住院医师的吗 |
[07:18] | Oh, right. “Incompetent.” | 无能 |
[07:19] | And would you like to know what the residents said? | 那你知道住院医师怎么说的吗 |
[07:21] | I feel like you’re gonna tell me. | 我感觉你肯定要告诉我啊 |
[07:23] | They are so overworked with scut | 他们每天都被搞去做有的没的 |
[07:25] | they don’t have time to hone their mediocre skills. | 根本没时间提升自己平庸的医学技巧啊 |
[07:28] | Alright, isn’t this why I hired you? | 那这不就是我雇佣你的原因吗 |
[07:29] | I need a class of more than two residents, Karev! | 我需要不止两个住院医师的班级啊 卡列夫 |
[07:32] | I need a skills lab for them, | 我需要给他们练习的实验室 |
[07:34] | a core curriculum, visiting professors. | 核心课程 客座教授 |
[07:36] | Chief Karev? You know what — | – 还有啊 – 卡列夫主任 |
[07:37] | There’s an inspector upstairs | 楼上有个督察员说 |
[07:38] | who says the helipad elevator isn’t up to code. | 直升机停机坪的电梯不符合规范 |
[07:42] | Did you know this hospital was ranked number one? | 你知道这家医院曾经排名第一的吗 |
[07:44] | What decade? This one. | – 哪个年代的 – 这个年代的 |
[07:46] | It’s number one in mortality rates, | 死亡率第一 |
[07:47] | physician burn-out, patient dissatisfaction, | 医生缺乏率第一 病人不满意度第一 |
[07:49] | and malpractice claims. | 还有治疗失当投诉率第一 |
[07:51] | A bunch of suits gave me a big pile of money, | 一堆诉讼让我有了一大堆钱可以支配 |
[07:53] | and you said I could turn it around. | 是你说我能改变这家医院的 |
[07:54] | This was your idea. So help. | 来这上班是你的主意啊 赶紧行动吧 |
[07:58] | You said I’d have an office! | 你答应过会给我一间办公室啊 |
[08:05] | Sir? Sir, I’m Dr. Hunt. | 先生 我是亨特医生 |
[08:08] | Do you have any pain in your neck? | 你脖子有疼痛吗 |
[08:09] | A little, but more in my chest. | 有一点 但胸部更痛 |
[08:11] | It’s fine. I’m okay. | 没事的 我没事 |
[08:11] | C-collar’s secured. | C颈圈弄好了 |
[08:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:14] | The scooter –Is it totaled? | 我的小踏板车 是不是完犊子了 |
[08:17] | I’m gonna say yes. | 嗯 是的 |
[08:19] | Ohh, I stole my girlfriend’s credit card for the rental. | 我是偷得我女朋友信用卡租的啊 |
[08:22] | Well, she bought it now. | 那她现在得买下来了 |
[08:23] | We ready to move? Yeah. | – 可以转移了吗 – 可以 |
[08:25] | On “three.” One, two, three. | 好 数到三 一 二 三 |
[08:27] | Let’s go. | 起 |
[08:28] | Don’t embarrass me. | 别让我丢人啊 |
[08:33] | Um, W-Wade Foltz, suffers from Leriche syndrome. | 韦德·富尔茨 患有该血栓形成综合征 |
[08:37] | Due to a build-up of plaque in his arteries, | 由于他的动脉中有斑块堆积 |
[08:39] | he no longer has sufficient blood flow to his legs | 双腿无法获得足够血流 |
[08:41] | and his, um… | 以及他的 |
[08:43] | Gentleman parts? | 男性部位吗 |
[08:46] | Sure. | 行吧 |
[08:48] | History includes a pack-a-day smoker for 25 years, | 病史包括 一天一包烟 抽了25年 |
[08:51] | elevated BP for 10, | 高血压十年 |
[08:54] | and adhesions from a sigmoid resection | 以及由于由于反复发作的憩室炎 |
[08:56] | due to repeated bouts of diverticulitis. | 乙状结肠切除术后粘连 |
[09:00] | How long have you been symptomatic? | 你这些症状有多久了 |
[09:01] | 梅瑞狄斯 施密特 赶紧给我打电话 | |
[09:02] | Well, I went to my, uh, doctor | 我去找我医生开药 |
[09:04] | about a Viagra prescription about nine months ago. | 大概九个月前 开的伟哥 |
[09:07] | Schmitt? Something you’d like to share? | 施密特 有什么要跟大家分享的吗 |
[09:09] | Um… | 额 |
[09:11] | patient emergency. | 病人有急事 |
[09:14] | Then what are you still doing here? | 那你还在这傻站着干啥 |
[09:19] | DeLuca? | 德卢卡 |
[09:20] | Right. | 好 |
[09:21] | Uh, today we’ll be doing a surgery called | 今天我们要做一个手术 |
[09:24] | an axillary bi-femoral-bypass. | 叫做腋窝双动脉旁路 |
[09:25] | We will essentially be creating a tunnel | 我们会从你的腋窝伸到你的腹股沟 |
[09:27] | from your armpit down to your groin with a graft, | 制造出一条通道 |
[09:30] | which will then redirect blood flow to all of those, | 这样就可以让血液重新流到那些 |
[09:32] | uh, poorly perfused areas. | 表现不太好的部位了 |
[09:35] | Okay, trauma one’s free. | 一号创伤室空着呢 |
[09:36] | Be right there. Yeah. | – 马上过去 – 好 |
[09:38] | I heard about the parking lot. | 我听说停车场的事情了 |
[09:39] | Everyone okay? Uh, we are fine. | – 你们没事吧 – 没事 |
[09:41] | He is hemodynamically stable | 他血流动力学稳定 |
[09:43] | with no neurological deficits. | 没有神经缺陷 |
[09:45] | Hey, how’s freedom? | 嘿 你不是自由了吗 |
[09:46] | You enjoying it? What’s that? | 喜欢吗 怎么样啊 |
[09:47] | Oh, no. The sexy firefighter. | – 不要啊 – 那个性感的消防员啊 |
[09:49] | She’s freedom, right? | 她就是你的自由 对吧 |
[09:50] | Freedom from having to live with someone | 你离开了一个每天智商上挑战你的人 |
[09:52] | who intellectually challenges you? | 自由了啊 |
[09:54] | A surgeon dating a firefighter. | 医生跟消防员约会啊 |
[09:56] | You get to feel superior all the time. | 那你永远都会感觉自己高高在上了呢 |
[09:58] | Nice. | 你可真友好 |
[09:59] | It wasn’t. That was the point. | 才不呢 这才是重点 |
[10:02] | – Hey. – Ah. | 嘿 |
[10:04] | Maggie, I should — | 玛姬 我要去跟他 |
[10:05] | Yeah. If you or Owen need me, just page. | – 好 – 你要找欧文或者是我 呼就行了 |
[10:06] | Go. | 去吧 |
[10:08] | Dr. Wendy Bliss to Oncology. Dr. Wendy Bliss to Oncology. | 温蒂·布利斯医生请来肿瘤科 温蒂·布利斯医生请来肿瘤科 |
[10:09] | Let’s call X-ray. | 约一个X光检查 |
[10:12] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[10:14] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[10:16] | Uh, uh, could we go somewhere private? | 我们能去私密一点的地方吗 |
[10:20] | Uh, not that kind of private. | 不是那种私密啦 |
[10:23] | Oh. Oh! Bad private? | 啊 是不好的私密吗 |
[10:25] | No. No. I just — | 没 我就是 |
[10:26] | You-met-someone-else kind of private? | 你喜欢上别人了啥的吗 |
[10:28] | Pregnant, actually. | 我其实是怀孕了 |
[10:30] | I know! It’s absurd! | 对吧 吓人吧 |
[10:32] | But it’s also true. | 但也是真的 |
[10:34] | Uh, judging from my last period, | 根据我的例假情况 |
[10:36] | I’m thinking eight weeks or so. | 我估计八周左右了 |
[10:40] | And, um, I’m not asking you for anything. | 我不是要求你怎么样 |
[10:43] | I just want to avoid | 我就是不想 |
[10:44] | any kind of secret-keeping or hand-wringing. | 隐瞒你啊 或者让你抓狂啊 |
[10:47] | Uh, also, I don’t have | 然后呢 就是吧 |
[10:49] | the best track record with pregnancy, | 我之前怀孕那次的情况不是很理想啊 |
[10:51] | which is a story I should probably tell you. | 这个事我应该跟你讲下啊 |
[10:53] | Um… | 额 |
[10:54] | Head trauma coming in. I gotta go. | 有头部外伤病人来了 我走了 |
[10:57] | – Can — Can we finish this later? | 我们回头再继续说吧 |
[10:59] | Okay. | 好嘞 |
[11:10] | Dr. Bailey! Chief! Hi. Hi. | 贝莉医生 主任 等等啊 |
[11:12] | Karev? | 卡列夫 |
[11:13] | I didn’t know you were coming back today. | 我没想到你今天回来上班啊 |
[11:16] | I didn’t know if you were coming back at all. | 我都没想到你还能回来啊 |
[11:19] | Thank you, for all of your help last month. | 谢谢你 过去这一个月给我的支持和帮助 |
[11:22] | I was in bad shape, but I am better now. | 我当时状态很不好 但我现在好多了 |
[11:23] | I’m rested, | 我休息好了 |
[11:25] | and I’m seeing someone on a regular basis and — | 我还定期看心理医生 |
[11:26] | I mean I didn’t know if you were coming back to Grey-Sloan. | 我是说 我没想到你会回来格蕾·斯隆医院上班 |
[11:28] | I thought you might join the other Dr. Karev | 我以为你会加入你们家那位卡列夫医生 |
[11:32] | in his new… endeavor. | 去跟他一起 奋斗呢 |
[11:35] | Oh, well, he did offer me my own fellowship, | 这个嘛 他确实说我可以去那边搞研究 |
[11:38] | with no oversight, but, um –Did he? | – 也不用别人监督什么的 – 是吗 |
[11:41] | Well, as it happens, | 那既然这样呢 |
[11:42] | my plate is fuller than ever | 我这边太忙了 |
[11:44] | with all the groundbreaking things we do here. | 好多好多事情都要处理呢 |
[11:47] | So, um, I will need to take a step back from the fellowship, | 所以呢 那我就不干涉你做研究员的事情了 |
[11:51] | and give you more free rein to pursue and develop | 给你最大的自由 让你去凭自己的考量 |
[11:55] | as you see fit. | 发展研究吧 |
[11:56] | Does that sound appealing? | 你就觉得可以吗 |
[12:00] | I-I — | 我 |
[12:01] | Take the day. Think about it. | 花一天时间 想一下 |
[12:03] | Let me know. | 回头告诉我 |
[12:07] | Uh, I-I’m sorry. | 抱歉啊 |
[12:09] | – How — How –How do you know Meredith? | 你怎么认识梅瑞狄斯的 |
[12:10] | Community work crew. | 我们一起做社区服务工作 |
[12:11] | She said to come here, ask for Dr. Webber. | 她让我来这里 找韦伯医生 |
[12:14] | He would get a CT of my head. | 说给我拍一个头部CT |
[12:16] | Uh, what’s wrong with your head? | 你头怎么了 |
[12:18] | I was running really fast, away from these people, | 我跑的特别快 想甩掉这帮人 |
[12:19] | because they thought that I had stolen someone’s car. | 他们以为我偷了车 |
[12:21] | But I — | 结果我 |
[12:22] | Uh, you know, n-never mind. | 算了 不重要 |
[12:24] | Uh, uh, hang tight. | 你先等一下 |
[12:26] | Dr. Brown to Imaging. Dr. Brown to Imaging. | 布朗医生请来影像科 布朗医生请来影像科 |
[12:27] | I need a pen. | 我需要一支笔 |
[12:29] | Uh, where are the CT orders? | 去哪里订CT啊 |
[12:31] | Uh, CT’s out. What do you mean, “out”? | – CT做不了了 – 什么叫做不了了 |
[12:33] | Broken, I guess. | 坏了呗 |
[12:35] | Well, shouldn’t we close to trauma, then? | 那我们不是应该关闭外伤科吗 |
[12:37] | What? | 啥 |
[12:38] | Should we close to trauma? | 我们不是应该关闭外伤科吗 |
[12:40] | Look, I asked an hour ago, | 我一个小时前说过了 |
[12:42] | but, uh, rigs keep showing up with some more patients. | 但医护人员还是一直送病人来 |
[12:44] | Oh, man. Do we have pens?! | 我天啊 这医院有没有笔啊 |
[12:46] | – Any pens that work?! – Oh, my God. | – 都没有能用的笔吗 – 我天 |
[12:49] | Hey, are you Dr. Webber? | 嘿 你是韦伯医生吗 |
[12:51] | Um, can I help you? | 有什么可以帮你啊 |
[12:53] | I’m friends with Meredith Grey. | 我是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾的朋友 |
[12:55] | Dear God. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[12:57] | So, what you want to do is go to Pac-North. | 好 你去太平洋西北综合医院 |
[13:00] | You want to see either Alex Karev or Richard Webber. | 找亚利克斯·卡列夫或者理查德·韦伯 |
[13:03] | Tell them you’re a friend of Meredith Grey’s | 就说你是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾的朋友 |
[13:05] | and you want to get an ultrasound on that leg. | 然后呢 你的腿需要做一个B超 |
[13:08] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[13:10] | You got my stuff? | 我的东西带来了吗 |
[13:11] | Lidocaine, gauze, uh, scalpels, bandages, saline. | 利多卡因麻醉 纱布 手术刀 绷带 生理盐水 |
[13:14] | Am I gonna get arrested? | 我不会被警察抓走吧 |
[13:16] | I feel like I’m gonna get arrested. | 我感觉我要被警察抓走了 |
[13:17] | For what? I just stole from the hospital. | – 为啥要被抓走啊 – 我偷了医院的东西啊 |
[13:20] | I own the hospital. That’s my stuff. | 医院是我的啊 这都是我的东西啊 |
[13:22] | You just brought me my stuff. | 你只不过帮我把我的东西拿来而已啊 |
[13:23] | Go set it up. | 快去布置好 |
[13:24] | Who’s next? Hey! | – 下一个是谁 -喂 |
[13:26] | So, not only are you not picking up trash, | 你在这不捡垃圾了 |
[13:28] | but these “patients” aren’t, either. | 搞得这些所谓的病人也不捡了 |
[13:31] | Who are you? | 你又是谁啊 |
[13:32] | I don’t want to answer. | 我不想回答你 |
[13:35] | This isn’t a walk-in clinic, Grey! | 这又不是路边诊所 格蕾 |
[13:39] | Get back to work. | 赶紧工作啊 |
[13:40] | Come on, let’s go, guys. | 各位 动起来 |
[13:41] | Get back to work. | 继续工作了 |
[13:42] | People, let’s go! | 赶紧的啊 |
[13:44] | Get back to work! | 回去工作啊 |
[13:48] | How long have you had that lump on your neck? | 你脖子上的肿块有多久了 |
[13:51] | I noticed it while you were swallowing. | 你吞咽的时候我注意到的 |
[13:52] | It’s a nodule. | 是一个小节了 |
[13:53] | It’s oval-shaped. | 椭圆形的 |
[13:55] | I could take a look at it for you if you want. | 你愿意的话 我可以帮你看下啊 |
[13:58] | Or I could get back to work. | 或者 我也可以继续捡垃圾 |
[14:07] | Who can tell me the most difficult part | 谁能告诉我腋下旁路手术 |
[14:11] | of an ax-bi-fem bypass? | 最复杂的是哪部分 |
[14:13] | Subcutaneously tunneling the graft? | 皮下穿通移植物吗 |
[14:15] | Wrong. | 错误 |
[14:17] | Your prize –rectals for the week. | 你的奖品 给病人通便一周 |
[14:19] | Next incorrect answer gets to empty bed pans in the ICU. | 下一个答错的 要去重症监护室清理便盆 |
[14:23] | Helm? | 赫尔姆 |
[14:24] | Uh, is it anastomosing the graft to the axillary artery? | 是不是将移植物与腋动脉吻合 |
[14:28] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[14:30] | And that is why you see vascular instruments | 所以你们会看到面前的 |
[14:33] | and PTFE grafts in front of you. | 血管材料和聚四氟乙烯植入物 |
[14:35] | Dr. Bailey. | 贝莉医生 |
[14:36] | – D– What? | 怎么了 |
[14:38] | Dr. Grey uses Dacron grafts. | 格蕾医生用的是达科伦植入物 |
[14:39] | And I don’t. | 我不用 |
[14:41] | Is there a question? I didn’t think so. | – 有什么问题吗 – 没有 |
[14:42] | For the rest of you, studies have shown | 你们其他不知道的人哈 有研究表明 |
[14:45] | that one synthetic material is not superior to another | 一种合成材料在手术中 |
[14:49] | in this procedure. | 并不优于另一种 |
[14:50] | Now, the first person to complete perfect anastomoses | 现在呢 第一个完美完成吻合的人 |
[14:54] | gets to do it in the OR. | 可以进手术室做 |
[14:58] | You just confirmed | 你刚刚不是说 |
[15:00] | that it was the hardest part of the surgery. | 这是手术里最难的部分了吗 |
[15:02] | Then if I were you, I’d start practicing. | 那你还不赶紧开始练习啊 |
[15:07] | Joy. | 好开心 |
[15:11] | Well, Reid, it looks like you’ve gotten away | 里德 看来你的 |
[15:12] | with a few fractures near your sternum. | 胸骨附近有几处骨折 |
[15:14] | You are extremely lucky. | 你太幸运了 |
[15:16] | I mean, so is she. | 她也很幸运啊 |
[15:17] | You’re the one who hit me. | 是你撞得我 |
[15:19] | Hit you? | 我撞你 |
[15:21] | I could have died. | 我差点死了呢 |
[15:22] | You were the one who ran him over? | 是你把他撞飞了吗 |
[15:24] | I-I was sitting still. | 我的车都没动好吗 |
[15:25] | You were the one who recklessly scootered into my car, | 是你不顾一切地骑着小踏板车撞上来的啊 |
[15:27] | like a squirrel with a death wish. | 像只一心想死的松鼠 |
[15:31] | Okay. No pulse. | 脉搏没了 |
[15:33] | What the hell happened? | 怎么回事 |
[15:34] | Ultrasound. He was just stable. | 做超声 刚刚情况还很稳定的 |
[15:36] | Show me the films. And did you do an EKG? | 给我看看胸片 做过心电图了吗 |
[15:39] | No, I just saw rib fractures. | 没有 我只看到肋骨骨折 |
[15:40] | Okay. Let me see that. | 好吧 我看看这个 |
[15:42] | Okay, cardiac tamponade. | 心包填塞 |
[15:44] | Let’s get a chest rig. | 拿个胸部压力钻 |
[15:46] | We need to open him up right away. | 我们得马上把他胸腔打开 |
[15:51] | Link. | 林克 |
[15:53] | I am being treated like a commodity. | 我被当成商品一样对待 |
[15:56] | Like, I-I came back expecting rare-bird looks, | 就好像 我回来的时候期待可以与众不同 |
[15:59] | and instead, I am being offered | 结果相反 我得到的是 |
[16:01] | total creative control over my fellowship | 两家截然不同的医院对我的研究职位 |
[16:03] | by two different hospitals. | 完全的创意控制 |
[16:05] | I mean, this doesn’t make any sense. | 我的意思是 这根本说不过去啊 |
[16:08] | Link? Hey. Are you okay? | 林克 嘿 你还好吗 |
[16:11] | Pregnant. | 怀孕了 |
[16:14] | Amelia’s pregnant. | 艾米莉亚怀孕了 |
[16:16] | From me. | 是我的 |
[16:18] | Whoa. | 喔哦 |
[16:21] | Have you two decided what you want to do? | 你接下来有什么打算 |
[16:24] | We didn’t get that far. | 我们还没有谈论过 |
[16:26] | She, uh –She got paged to a case. | 她被呼走看病人了 |
[16:31] | I guess she’s got some bad history with pregnancy, | 我猜她有过流产史 |
[16:34] | so maybe she wants to keep it? | 也许她想留着这个孩子 |
[16:42] | Turn your head. | 转过头去 |
[16:43] | I noticed it at my dad’s birthday dinner, | 我是在我爸爸的生日宴会上发现的 |
[16:45] | which was about a few months ago. | 大概几个月前 |
[16:47] | It hurt to cough. | 咳嗽就疼 |
[16:49] | My primary care physician looked at it. | 找我的主治医生看了 |
[16:51] | You need to see an ENT. | 你需要看耳鼻喉科 |
[16:53] | That’s exactly what she said. | 她也是这样说的 |
[16:55] | But insurance took two weeks to authorize a specialist. | 但保险公司花了两周时间才批准了一位专家 |
[16:57] | And when I called, | 我打电话预约的时候 |
[16:58] | the soonest they could fit me in was November. | 他们能给我安排的最快时间是11月 |
[17:00] | Okay, well, I know someone who can see you right now. | 好吧 我知道有人现在就可以见你 |
[17:03] | The crew has two hours left in the day. | 我们还有两小时就可以下班了啊 |
[17:05] | You have two hours left. | 你还有两小时就可以下班了 |
[17:07] | Who’s gonna know if we leave? | 谁会知道我们离开啊 |
[17:08] | I could lose my job! | 我会丢掉饭碗的 |
[17:10] | Cancer, Robin. | 癌症 罗宾 |
[17:12] | This could be cancer. | 很可能是癌症 |
[17:15] | Yep. | 没错 |
[17:17] | O-Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:19] | L-Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[17:20] | Schmitt, you’re driving. | 施米特 你开车 |
[17:21] | On my bike? | 开我的自行车吗 |
[17:27] | This is why I don’t have a resident today? | 这就是我今天没有住院医生的原因吗 |
[17:30] | Bailey’s holding boot camp? Mm-hmm. | 贝莉在开展新人训练营啊 |
[17:32] | Uh, without Grey, Karev, and Webber, | 没有格蕾 卡列夫和韦伯 |
[17:33] | the pressure is on | 提高外科手术质量 |
[17:34] | to improve the caliber of the surgical department. | 的压力很大 |
[17:36] | Sounds like a lot of work. | 听起来工程浩大 |
[17:38] | I prefer not firing people. | 我不想炒人鱿鱼 |
[17:39] | Also, I don’t trust bottom feeders to touch patients. | 此外 我也不信任那些小屁孩们碰病人 |
[17:42] | That’s why I don’t teach. | 这就是我不教书的原因 |
[17:43] | Hmm. It’s a teaching hospital. | 这是一家教学医院 |
[17:45] | Oh. ER. Good. This is boring. | 是急救室 真无聊 |
[17:48] | What does that man have over your mother? | 那个男人对你母亲有什么影响啊 |
[17:51] | Probably just saving her life. | 估计救她一命就够了吧 |
[17:56] | Done! | 完成 |
[17:57] | Done! So done! | 好了 完成了 |
[18:07] | Alright, Helm will do the anastomosis this afternoon. | 好的 赫尔姆今天下午做吻合术部分 |
[18:10] | What? I am so Meredith Grey. | – 什么 – 我就是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾本蕾 |
[18:11] | Dr. DeLuca, you’ll still join us in the surgery. | 德卢卡医生 你也会和我们一起参与手术 |
[18:14] | Prep the patient and transport to OR 1. | 做好术患者术前准备 推到1号手术室 |
[18:22] | The patient has a fever… | 病人发烧了 |
[18:23] | no abdominal pain, | 没有腹痛 |
[18:25] | the labs are normal, and a negative CT. | 实验室检查正常 CT结果阴性 |
[18:28] | Yet you paged me, a surgeon. | 那你还你呼叫我 我是一个外科医生啊 |
[18:30] | Who should I page? | 我应该找找谁 |
[18:31] | Anyone but me. | 任何人 除了我 |
[18:34] | Mer, my ER’s over capacity. | 梅尔 我的急诊室已经人满为患了 |
[18:36] | You need to send your street clinic to a different hospital. | 你需要把你的街头诊所病人送到另一家医院 |
[18:39] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:41] | Everything okay? How’s your day? | 一切都好吗 你今天怎么样 |
[18:43] | Uh, it’s weird, for a couple reasons. | 出于某些原因 呃 很奇怪 |
[18:46] | Um, Bailey made me the same offer you did — | 贝莉给了我和你一样的邀约 |
[18:49] | complete control over my fellowship. | 让我可以完全掌控我的研究职位 |
[18:51] | Did you ask her to do that? | 是你让她这么做的吗 |
[18:53] | Is that, like, another pity offer? | 这又是因为可怜我才给我工作吗 |
[18:54] | What? No way. | 什么 不可能 |
[18:55] | Bailey hates me right now. | 贝莉现在恨我还来不及 |
[18:57] | Look, nobody’s giving you any –Excuse me. | – 听着 没有人给你任何 – 请问 |
[18:59] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:00] | Uh, you need to wait in the chairs. | 你得坐在椅子上等着 |
[19:02] | Look, Jo, if you don’t want to do the fellowship, | 听着 乔 如果你不想参加搞研究的话 |
[19:04] | um, I will make you full general surgery attending right now. | 我马上就可以让你当全科手术主治医生 |
[19:06] | The only pity that needs to be shown | 现在唯一需要被人可怜的就是我 |
[19:09] | is you coming here to help me. | 你快来帮我吧 |
[19:10] | I’m really sorry to bother you again, | 很抱歉再次打扰你 |
[19:12] | but the guy sitting next to me — | 但是坐在我旁边的那个人 |
[19:14] | I think he’s dead. | 我想他不行了 |
[19:17] | I gotta call you back. | 我得挂电话了 |
[19:28] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[19:30] | Why is a rib fracture in a trauma room? | 为什么肋骨骨折会在创伤室 |
[19:33] | And furthermore, why is a rib fracture filleted? | 并且 为什么肋骨骨折会要切开 |
[19:35] | Turns out the rib hit the heart. | 因为肋骨刺到了心脏 |
[19:36] | Suture. We need to temporize the bleeding. | 缝合 我们需要延缓出血的时间 |
[19:38] | We still don’t have good pressure. | 血压还没上升 |
[19:40] | Just give it a second. | 等一等 |
[19:41] | V-Fib. Paddles. | 心室颤动 电击浆 |
[19:43] | Simms, come to trauma two. | 西姆斯 到创伤二室 |
[19:44] | See someone save a life without turning him into a sauté. | 去看别人救命 别在这看他们烧烤病人了 |
[19:47] | This guy can’t die. | 这家伙不能死 |
[19:49] | I could be charged with manslaughter | 我可能会被指控过失杀人 |
[19:51] | or vehicular homicide. | 或是车辆肇事 |
[19:53] | Clear! | 闪开 |
[19:54] | You didn’t hit him. He hit you. | 你没有撞他 是他撞你 |
[19:56] | I can’t go to jail right now. | 我现在可不能坐牢 |
[19:58] | Mer’s already on the verge, | 梅尔已经快进去了 |
[19:59] | and if I’m in jail and she’s in jail, | 如果我也进监狱了 她也进监狱了 |
[20:01] | then Amelia has the kids | 艾米莉亚还怀孕了 |
[20:02] | and she cannot handle that right now. | 她现在自己应付不来的 |
[20:04] | What’s wrong with Amelia? | 艾米莉亚怎么了 |
[20:05] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[20:06] | Charge to 20. | 充电到20焦 |
[20:07] | Clear. | 离手 |
[20:12] | So, he was just half dead in the ER? | 所以 他在急诊室就半死了 |
[20:14] | Left gastric artery’s compromised. | 左胃动脉受损 |
[20:17] | There’s a small area of necrosis here. | 这里有一小块坏死区域 |
[20:20] | Karev, careful. You’re using too much traction. | 卡列夫 小心点 你用的牵引力太大了 |
[20:21] | If I go any slower, the entire stomach won’t be viable. | 如果我再慢一点 整个胃就都不行了 |
[20:24] | And if you perforate it, he’ll be more septic and die. | 如果你刺穿了它 他会严重感染 甚至死亡 |
[20:26] | Do you want me to get someone else in here? | 你要我再找个人来吗 |
[20:28] | Because I’d be happy to tag out and get you another assist. | 因为我很乐意帮你再找一个助手 |
[20:30] | With one of your subpar residents? No, thank you. | 找那俩笨呼呼的住院医生之一吗 不了 谢谢你啊 |
[20:31] | My subpar residents? | 我的笨呼呼住院医生 |
[20:32] | I’m only here because you told me to come get this job. | 我来这里只是因为你让我来做这份工作 |
[20:34] | I know this, Karev. | 我知道 卡列夫 |
[20:36] | That doesn’t mean I want to work here. | 这并不意味着我想在这上班啊 |
[20:38] | You told me to hire you. | 是你叫我雇你的 |
[20:40] | I was 15 minutes late for work this morning, | 我就今天早上上班迟到了15分钟 |
[20:42] | and I’m never late. | 我从不迟到 |
[20:44] | I find it to be an indicator of laziness. | 我发现这是懒惰的象征 |
[20:47] | But I got into my car this morning, | 但是今天早上我上了车 |
[20:49] | and I drove to Grey-Sloan because for the past 35 years, | 我开车去了格雷-斯隆医院 因为在过去的35年里 |
[20:52] | that’s where I’ve driven every day. | 那是我每天开车去的地方 |
[20:54] | I spent more of my life in that building than in my own home. | 我在那栋楼里待的时间比在自己家里的时间还长 |
[20:57] | It’s where I was called “Dr. Webber” | 在那里我第一次 |
[20:59] | for the very first time. | 被称为韦伯医生 |
[21:01] | I figured one day I would just drop dead in OR 2, | 我想总有一天我会突然死在2号手术室 |
[21:03] | and the thought of that made me happy. | 想到这 我就很高兴 |
[21:05] | So, no, Karev, I don’t want to work here. | 所以 不 卡列夫 我不想在这里工作 |
[21:07] | I want to work at my hospital! | 我想在我自己的医院工作 |
[21:10] | That is no longer an option. | 这已经不可能了 |
[21:14] | I started chemo when I was 10, then radiation, | 我10岁开始化疗 然后是放疗 |
[21:18] | then more chemo, and so on. | 接着又是化疗 一直没停 |
[21:20] | I spent my entire childhood getting poked and prodded | 我整个童年都在被人戳来戳去 |
[21:22] | and listening to my parents fight. | 听我父母吵架 |
[21:23] | Link, that’s not gonna happen to your kid. | 林克 那不会发生在你孩子身上的 |
[21:25] | Your cancer wasn’t even genetic. | 你的癌症不是遗传性的 |
[21:28] | It was random, which is –I swear to God it’s worse. | 是随机的 但这样的话 情况更糟啊 |
[21:31] | There’s no way to prepare. I mean, forget cancer. | 我没有办法准备的 也别管什么癌症了 |
[21:34] | What sane person turns on the news and thinks, | 多么理智的人才会看新闻并且想着 |
[21:36] | “Oh, great, the –the polar ice caps are melting. | 哦 太好了 极地冰盖正在融化 |
[21:39] | The planet is on fire, and all of humanity is whining | 地球着火了 全人类都在都在微博上哀嚎 |
[21:42] | on Twitter while doing exactly nothing to prevent any of it. | 却完全不采取任何措施来阻止这一切 |
[21:45] | So, yeah, yeah, I should bring a baby into this world”? | 所以 是啊 我应该让一个可能患癌症的孩子出生呢 |
[21:48] | Sometimes I forget how dark your dark streak is. | 有时我忘记了你有多黑暗了 |
[21:52] | It’s her choice, so, uh | 选择权在她手里 所以 |
[21:57] | if she wants to have this kid, do I say any of this? | 如果她想要这个孩子 我有选择权吗 |
[22:00] | It’s her body, her choice, yes. | 这是她的身体 她的选择 是的 |
[22:02] | But you’re a person, too. You get to weigh in. | 但你也很重要 你也有话语权的啊 |
[22:11] | It’s Amelia. | 是艾米莉亚 |
[22:21] | Wait, Link. | 等一下 林克 |
[22:24] | You’re an excellent friend. | 你是一个很好的朋友 |
[22:27] | And if it comes down to it, you will be an excellent dad. | 归根到底 你也会是个好爸爸 |
[22:34] | Jo, if people are treating you like a commodity, | 乔 如果人们把你当成商品 |
[22:37] | it’s because you are. | 是因为你本来就是 |
[22:45] | Don’t get fired, don’t get fired, don’t get fired. | 不要被解雇 不要被解雇 不要被解雇 |
[22:49] | Why are we in the parking lot? | 我们为什么在停车场 |
[22:51] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[22:52] | But don’t you work here? | 但你不是在这里工作吗 |
[22:54] | She used to work here. | 她过去在这里工作 |
[22:55] | It was a whole thing. Very dramatic. | 发生了一大堆事呢 非常戏剧性 |
[22:57] | Why do I think this must be related | 为什么我认为你这事 |
[22:59] | to why you’re on my work crew? | 跟你在我捡垃圾小组里面是有关系的 |
[23:01] | It’s not unrelated. Can you hold still, please? | 反正不是无关 请不要动好吗 |
[23:05] | Are you trying to lose your medical license or what? Oh. | 你是想丢掉医师执照还是怎么的 |
[23:07] | So, Robin, this is Dr. Avery, | 那个 罗宾 这位是艾弗里医生 |
[23:09] | the ENT specialist I told you about. Yeah. | 我跟你说的耳鼻喉科专家 |
[23:12] | Hey, so, Robin has an enlarging mass in her neck. | 罗宾脖子上的肿块越来越大了 |
[23:15] | Ultrasound is showing some concerning features. | 超声显示出一些令人担忧的特征 |
[23:17] | You think you could do a biopsy for me? | 你可以帮我做个组织活检吗 |
[23:18] | Now? It’ll take you 20 minutes. | – 现在吗 – 就占用你20分钟 |
[23:21] | I have surgeries scheduled. | 我已经排了手术 |
[23:22] | She’s got an appointment in two months with Clark at County. | 两个月后她在县医院约到了克拉克医生 |
[23:25] | Clark’s an idiot. Right. | – 克拉克是个白痴啊 – 对啊 |
[23:27] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[23:30] | I’ll see if I can move some stuff around. | 我看看能不能调一下时间吧 |
[23:32] | Will you not practice medicine in the damn parking lot? | 你不要在停车场给人看病了好吧 |
[23:34] | Bailey’s gonna see you. | 贝莉会看到你的 |
[23:39] | Okay. Alright, let’s start heparin, | 好的 我们现在打肝素 |
[23:41] | and then let’s prepare for anastomoses. | 现在准备吻合 |
[23:47] | Angled DeBakey, please. | 请给我拿无创镊 |
[23:52] | I’ll obtain proximal and distal control | 我会在动脉切开术之前夹闭 |
[23:54] | before performing the arteriotomy. | 近端和远端的动脉 |
[23:57] | Alright, now, remember, the artery is fragile, okay? | 好的 现在你们要记住 动脉很脆弱 懂吗 |
[23:59] | So don’t be too –Aggressive. | – 所以不要 – 太野蛮 |
[24:00] | Right. I know. | 好的 我知道 |
[24:02] | If anyone’s gonna operate from the sidelines, | 如果有任何人要当辅助医生的话 |
[24:03] | DeLuca, it’ll be me. | 也是我 德卢卡 |
[24:04] | Dr. Bailey! Yes? | – 贝莉医生 -叫我干嘛 |
[24:06] | I beat her. I beat her time. | 我赢了啊 我比她快 |
[24:08] | Should have beaten her by more than one second, DeLuca. | 你本应该比她快一秒的 德卢卡 |
[24:09] | Helm, let’s get to it. | 赫尔姆 让我们开始吧 |
[24:18] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[24:19] | How many times have we shocked him? | 我们已经电了他多少次了 |
[24:21] | 18 and multiple rounds of meds. Come on. Come on. | 18次以及多次用药了 快 快 |
[24:22] | Another 50 joules. | 再来15焦耳 |
[24:25] | Clear. | 离手 |
[24:29] | If I wasn’t blaming myself for this, | 如果我不是在自责 |
[24:30] | I would have called it by now, wouldn’t I? | 我早就放弃抢救了 不是么 |
[24:31] | You would and you should. | 你本来就应该那么做 |
[24:33] | Not only is he dead, but you’ve charred his heart. | 现在他不但已经死了 而且你烧焦了他的心脏 |
[24:34] | – Give it up. – Oh, God. | – 放弃吧 – 哦 天哪 |
[24:35] | Let me try, Pierce. | 让我试一下 皮尔斯 |
[24:37] | Let’s charge to 50, okay? | 充电到50焦 好了吗 |
[24:39] | And…clear! | 离手 |
[24:41] | You know, if you two get off on this, | 你知道吗 如果你们俩还要继续的话 |
[24:43] | take a set of paddles down to the morgue, | 就把除颤仪拿去停尸房搞吧 |
[24:44] | but at least free up my trauma room. You hear me, Hunt? | 至少给创伤房腾出地方 你听到了吗 亨特 |
[24:46] | Charge again, and, clear. | 充电 离手 |
[24:49] | We got a rhythm! Ohh! | 心脏有节律了 |
[24:50] | Let’s push epi, and let’s get him up to the OR now! | 现在推肾上腺素 我们立刻把他推到手术室 |
[24:59] | Oh! Crap. | 妈的 |
[25:00] | No, no, no, no. | 不要不要 不要不要 |
[25:09] | That son of a bitch tried to kill me! | 那个混蛋想把我杀了 |
[25:11] | Tom, you should really sit down. | 汤姆 你应该坐下 |
[25:12] | I hysically can’t! | 我现在坐不了你看不到吗 |
[25:13] | I had no idea you were behind me, Tom, | 我不知道你在我后面 汤姆 |
[25:14] | and the paddles were still charged. | 除颤仪还充着电 |
[25:16] | I was just trying to resuscitate the patient. | 我只是想让病人苏醒过来 |
[25:18] | You hit him with 50 joules of electricity. | 你用50焦耳的电流去电他 |
[25:19] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你咋了 |
[25:20] | Simms, go find him a bed and page urology. | 西姆斯 给他找张床然后给泌尿科医生打电话 |
[25:22] | Page Catherine Fox. | 打给凯特琳·福克斯 |
[25:23] | I’m not letting incompetence touch me. | 我不会让你这种无名之辈碰我的 |
[25:25] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 不行 |
[25:29] | Also, 25 disposable scalpels, 12 bulk packages of bandages, | 还有 25个一次性手术刀 12包绷带 |
[25:34] | a lot of 4x4s, bags of saline. | 大量4×4纱布 还有大量的盐水 |
[25:36] | Why are you telling me all this? | 你为什么要跟我说这些 |
[25:37] | I’m a Gryffindor. I’m brave. | 我是格兰芬多学学院的 我很勇敢 |
[25:39] | I’m scared all the time, | 我经常害怕 |
[25:40] | but I am brave and sometimes stupid. | 但是我很勇敢 有时候也会犯傻 |
[25:43] | So, when Dr. Grey called, I went. | 所以 当格蕾医生打电话的时候 我就去了 |
[25:45] | I just do not want to lose my license or go to jail. | 我只是不想丢了医生执照 也不想去监狱 |
[25:49] | So, when Chief Bailey asks me why I took those supplies, | 所以 当贝莉主任问我问什么拿走了这些补给 |
[25:52] | I’m hoping maybe you could say you asked me for them. | 我希望你能说是你让我拿的 |
[26:00] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:01] | Here’s a sample. | 给你样本 |
[26:03] | Fine? Really? | 好 真的吗 |
[26:06] | Meredith Grey’s a good friend and the best doctor I know. | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾是我的好朋友 也是我认识的最好的医生 |
[26:09] | I’m not scared of getting in a little bit of trouble | 如果这意味她能帮助到其他人 |
[26:11] | if that means she’s helping someone. | 我并不担心自己会因此而遇到一点麻烦 |
[26:14] | Also a Gryffindor. | 我也是格兰芬多学院的 |
[26:20] | I named him Christopher. | 我给他取名为克里斯托弗 |
[26:22] | I, uh, donated his organs, | 我 捐赠了他的器官 |
[26:26] | and it was the hardest thing I’ve ever gone through. | 那是我经历过最难的事情 |
[26:30] | So, the thought of being pregnant again, um, | 所以 一想到会再次怀孕 |
[26:35] | the idea of reliving it, it just, um — | 我就担心自己又要重新经历当时的一切 |
[26:38] | it was always paralyzing. | 这个想法麻痹了我 |
[26:42] | That is why I am militant about birth control. | 所以我严格执行计划生育 |
[26:46] | I mean, I’ve honestly been on it for so long | 我的意思是 我已经吃避孕药很久了 |
[26:48] | I barely get a period anymore, which is why | 我甚至都很少来月经了 所以我花了很长时间 |
[26:51] | it took me a while to notice…this. | 才发现自己 已经怀孕了 |
[27:00] | And I’ve had a long time to process it, | 我花了很久去消化这件事情 |
[27:05] | to grieve him. | 去缅怀他 |
[27:09] | But… even though I, uh — | 但是 尽管如此 我 |
[27:14] | I’m in a privileged situation now, I’m — | 我现在正处于一个有利的时期 |
[27:17] | with my sobriety and with my career, | 我戒除了酒瘾 事业也在上升期 |
[27:21] | and even though I could give a kid a good life, | 尽管我能为一个孩子提供良好的生活条件 |
[27:28] | I just don’t think that’s a reason to have a child. | 我也不觉得那是我要孩子的原因 |
[27:32] | And, um… | 并且 |
[27:35] | And even though the odds of what happened with Christopher | 尽管发生在克里斯托弗身上的事情 |
[27:39] | ever happening again are like a million to one, | 再发生的概率 只有百万分之一 |
[27:42] | I… | 我 |
[27:45] | I just — | 我只是 |
[27:47] | I know I wouldn’t survive it. | 我不知道我能不能坚持下来 |
[27:48] | So, um… | 所以 |
[27:58] | Sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[28:11] | And, uh, I know it’s my body, | 并且 我知道虽然是我的身体 |
[28:13] | but, uh, you are free to have feelings. | 但是 你也可以有你的情绪的 |
[28:29] | I’ve spent the day trying to wrap my head around this, um, | 我一整天都在想这件事情 |
[28:35] | imagining worst-case scenarios | 考虑如果我们真的把孩子生下来 |
[28:39] | if we actually went through with this, | 的最坏的打算 |
[28:42] | a-and I’ve got about a million of them. | 我甚至考虑了一百多万种情况 |
[28:43] | Cancer, uh, global warming, | 癌症 全球变暖 |
[28:46] | gun violence, antibiotic resistant superbugs. | 枪支暴力 抗生素耐药超级细菌 |
[28:50] | But, um, talking to you now, looking at you, | 但是 现在我对你说话 就这样注视着你 |
[28:56] | listening to you, and hearing what you have survived, I — | 倾听着你 听你历经的各种磨难 |
[29:00] | What I know I don’t want | 我现在知道我不希望的就是 |
[29:05] | is for anything to hurt you. | 你受到伤害 |
[29:08] | That feels real to me. That feels tangible. | 那个感觉对我来说如此真实 几乎可以触碰得到 |
[29:12] | And everything that scares me suddenly feels irrelevant. | 所有令我恐惧的一切瞬间变得毫不相干 |
[29:16] | So…if you want to have this kid, | 所以 如果你想要这个孩子 |
[29:21] | I-I will suck up my fears and I’ll be a dad because | 我会收起我的恐惧成为一名父亲 |
[29:25] | well, I mean, let’s be honest. Kids love me. | 因为 说实话啊 我很讨孩子们喜欢 |
[29:28] | And, um, if you don’t want it, | 如果 你不想要这个孩子 |
[29:31] | – I-I, um — I’ll drive you to the appointment. | 我会马上带你去看医生 |
[29:34] | I will be there for you in every way I possibly can. | 我会永远随叫随到 |
[29:39] | That’s what I know. | 这就是我唯一知道的 |
[29:41] | That’s –That’s my feelings. | 这就是我的感受 |
[29:53] | Damn it, Link! | 妈的 林克 |
[30:04] | And…done. | 好了 搞定 |
[30:07] | Ready to tie. | 准备打结 |
[30:10] | Awesome. | 干得漂亮 |
[30:11] | Time to remove the first clamp. | 现在可以开始拿走第一个止血夹了 |
[30:14] | And flush the graft. | 冲洗移植物 |
[30:17] | The graft is… | 移植物很 |
[30:23] | …good. | 不错 |
[30:26] | Air’s out. | 排出空气 |
[30:28] | Now for the second one. | 开始准备拿第二个止血钳 |
[30:31] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Why — Why’s he bleeding? | 为什么在出血 |
[30:32] | Where’s it from? | 从哪里流出来的 |
[30:34] | Uh, seems to be coming from your suture line. | 看起来是从你的缝合线出血的 |
[30:35] | Suction. What?! | – 抽吸 – 什么 |
[30:36] | There’s so much blood. | 血太多了 |
[30:37] | Do something. Fix it. | 赶紧解决 |
[30:39] | Why aren’t you fixing it?! | 你为什么不处理 |
[30:40] | Can you fix it?! | 你会处理吗 |
[30:41] | I don’t know. Can I? | 我不知道 我可以吗 |
[30:43] | Oh, God. Ohh. | 天啊 |
[30:46] | DeLuca. | 德卢卡 |
[30:47] | He’s bleeding out too fast, Bailey. | 他出血太快了 贝莉 |
[30:48] | So, what do you do? | 所以 你应该干什么 |
[30:53] | Clamps. | 止血钳 |
[30:54] | I’ll get proximal and distal control. | 我会夹闭近端和远端的血管 |
[30:57] | Alright. Ahh. | 好的 谢谢 |
[30:58] | Alright, coming around. | 好的 来了 |
[31:01] | 6-0 Prolene. Right now. Come on. | 6号缝合线 现在 开始 |
[31:14] | Thyroid cancer? Papillary thyroid cancer. | – 甲状腺癌 – 是乳头状甲状腺癌 |
[31:17] | It’s the most common and the most treatable. | 这是一种常见的且可治愈的癌症 |
[31:20] | You’ll need surgery, possible iodine treatments, | 你需要进行手术 也许要配合碘放射治疗 |
[31:22] | but all of it’s perfectly doable. | 但是这些都是完全可行的 |
[31:26] | If it wasn’t for you, I’d still be waiting | 如果不是因为你的话 |
[31:28] | two months to get checked. | 我还得等俩月才能检查上呢 |
[31:30] | And that’s if I could afford the time off. | 而且我估计还不一定有时间进行治疗 |
[31:33] | If I miss work, I don’t get paid. | 如果我因此丢了工作 我就没有薪水 |
[31:36] | And if I don’t get paid, I can’t pay rent | 如果我没有薪水 我就付不起房租 |
[31:40] | or I can’t pay for my asthma medication. | 也买不起哮喘药 |
[31:42] | Insurance doesn’t cover the cost of the inhaler? | 保险不包括吸入器的费用吗 |
[31:44] | They’ll cover one per month. | 他们每个月只报销一个吸入器 |
[31:47] | I shell out $500 a month if I need another one, | 我每个月要花500美元去买第二个 |
[31:51] | which I’m guessing may be cheap | 我想比起治疗癌症的费用 |
[31:53] | compared to what it costs to treat cancer. | 这个要便宜点 |
[31:55] | We’ll make sure you’re given options to consider. | 我们会提供其他方案供你选择 |
[31:58] | Yeah. | 是 |
[32:00] | Bankruptcy or death. | 选择破产或者选择死亡 |
[32:02] | Dr. Grey? Are you back? | 格蕾医生 你回来了啊 |
[32:05] | Is she back? | 她是回来上班了吗 |
[32:07] | I’m visiting a friend, Helm. | 我只是来拜访一个朋友 赫尔姆 |
[32:08] | Walk, Helm. | 一边呆着去 赫尔姆 |
[32:12] | So, we were able to repair the hole in his heart, | 所以 我们成功修复了他心脏上的洞 |
[32:16] | but it’ll be a long road to recovery. | 但是要花很长的时间来恢复 |
[32:20] | He steals my credit cards. | 他偷走了我的信用卡 |
[32:22] | He lives in my apartment and eats my food. | 他住我的公寓 吃我的食物 |
[32:25] | Why do I stay with him? | 为什么我还不跟他分手 |
[32:27] | Because at one point, things were good. | 因为曾几何时 你们爱过 |
[32:30] | He made you laugh. You were attracted to him. | 他让你开怀大笑 你被他深深迷恋 |
[32:32] | And maybe a quiet part inside of you raised a red flag | 也许你心里某个角落曾告诉你有些东西不能再忍 |
[32:36] | here or there, but you ignored it because | 但是你选择忽视 |
[32:37] | dating in today’s world is miserable. | 因为当今世界 约会太痛苦 |
[32:39] | It’s digital and terrifying, and, let’s be honest, | 很程序化 令人心生恐惧 实话实说 |
[32:41] | the pickings are slim for an educated, independent woman. | 对于一个接受过教育的独立女性而言 选择的机会更少 |
[32:44] | So you stayed. | 所以你选择留下 |
[32:45] | But, Tara, the longer you stay, | 但是塔拉 你停驻的时间越久 |
[32:48] | the harder it will be to leave. | 就会越难以离去 |
[32:49] | And maybe you think that he will leave first, | 或许你想着他会先离开你 |
[32:51] | but if he does that, then you’ll just feel like | 但如果真的发生了 你会感觉更像一名受害者 |
[32:53] | a victim, which I think is worse | 所以我觉得 |
[32:55] | than just ripping off the Band-Aid yourself. | 长痛不如短痛 |
[33:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[33:05] | Hey. Our guy’s stable. His wife’s on the way. | 嗨 患者状况已经稳定了 他太太马上赶来 |
[33:07] | Well, it’s nice that one thing went right today. Yeah. | 不管怎么说 今天好歹一切都回归正轨 |
[33:10] | Hey, Dr. Webber. | 嗨 韦伯医生 |
[33:13] | I-I didn’t want to work here, either. | 我也不想在这里工作 |
[33:14] | You know, at Grey-Sloan, I inherited a-a legacy. | 你知道这种感觉吗 在格蕾-斯隆医院 我继承了很多馈赠 |
[33:17] | Bailey’s legacy, your legacy. | 我是贝莉的延续 你的延续 |
[33:19] | You know, I mean, every choice I made, | 你懂么 我的意思是 每当我做出选择时 |
[33:20] | I heard your voice in my head –“Don’t settle. Do better.” | 你的声音萦绕在我耳畔 不要服输 要做的更好 |
[33:23] | At Grey-Sloan, failing was our last option. | 在格蕾-斯隆医院 失败是我们最后的选择 |
[33:26] | But here, failure’s the culture. | 但是在这里 失败是传统 |
[33:27] | But we can change that. | 尽管如此 我们可以改变这一切 |
[33:30] | I mean, dying in an OR at Grey-Sloan is one plan, | 我想说的是 死在格蕾-斯隆医院的手术室是一个选择 |
[33:32] | but maybe there is a better plan for you here. | 但是也许 这里会有一个更适合你的选择 |
[33:35] | A new legacy. | 一份新的馈赠 |
[33:37] | Help me turn this place around. | 帮我让这里好起来吧 |
[33:38] | Help me do the impossible. | 帮我完成不可能的事 |
[33:40] | H-Help me prove Bailey wrong. | 帮我证明贝莉错了 |
[33:47] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[33:50] | Oh, I, uh –I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[33:52] | I had to pull some strings with maintenance, but, uh, ta-da! | 我跟保洁人员扯皮了半天 不过 瞧瞧 |
[33:56] | Your office. | 你的办公室 |
[33:58] | Karev! Do better! | 卡列夫 好好做啊 |
[34:01] | * Walking down the road * | 走在路上 |
[34:03] | * And watching as the sun goes down * | 看太阳缓缓落下 |
[34:09] | * Heading to the place I go * | 去该去的地方 |
[34:12] | * When I’ve got stuff on my mind * | 我亦心有所思 |
[34:18] | You’re wrong, you know? | 你错了 知道吗 |
[34:19] | * No one’s there, no one’s around * | 没人在附近 |
[34:22] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[34:26] | What you said about Vic. | 你上午说的维克的事情 |
[34:27] | * Just this land and just this house * | 这片土地 这间小屋 |
[34:29] | She’s really smart, Maggie, and she’s brave. | 她相当聪明 玛姬 她也很勇敢 |
[34:32] | And you’re right. | 你说对了 |
[34:34] | She is different from me. | 她和我不一样 |
[34:36] | * No sound, no fuss * | 无人喧扰 无人计较 |
[34:38] | I don’t think that’s a bad thing. | 我觉得这也不是坏事 |
[34:41] | * No people waiting up * I’m sorry for what I said. | – 没人在等 – 抱歉我说了那些话 |
[34:44] | Even so, “#Freedom” is a little aggressive. * It’s just us * | – 即便如此 自由真好也有点咄咄逼人了 – 只有我们 |
[34:48] | * Dear nighttime * I wasn’t being consciously spiteful. | – 夜晚的时光 – 我不是有意要去招恨的 |
[34:50] | Unconsciously, then? | 那就是无意识的举动咯 |
[34:57] | * My freedom, my freedom * | 我的自由 我的自由 |
[35:01] | You hear that, Wade? | 你听见没 韦德 |
[35:02] | It’s the sound of blood flowing through your body. | 那是血液在你身体里流动的声音 |
[35:04] | That’s good. That’s right. | – 很好 – 没错 |
[35:14] | Monitor proximal and distal pulses every hour. | 每小时监测一次近心端和远心端的脉搏 |
[35:16] | Really? That’s it? | 真的 仅此而已吗 |
[35:18] | Nothing else to say? | 没什么别的要说的了吗 |
[35:19] | What? Oh, you want praise? | 怎么 你还想让我表扬你吗 |
[35:22] | Um, good work, Dr. DeLuca. | 干得漂亮 德卢卡医生 |
[35:25] | You did your job. | 你做好了分内的事 |
[35:27] | You let someone who wasn’t ready | 你让一个没准备好的人 |
[35:28] | do the most critical part of his surgery. | 负责他手术中最关键的部分 |
[35:30] | I should have been doing that anastomosis from the beginning. | 我一开始就应该负责这种吻合术 |
[35:32] | But instead, you sidelined me | 相反 你却因为我和 |
[35:35] | because of my relationship with Meredith Grey. | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾的关系把我晾在一边 |
[35:37] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[35:39] | I aced that skills lab, Bailey. | 研究室里就我最擅长那个 贝莉 |
[35:41] | My suture technique was far more advanced — | 我的缝合技术远超 |
[35:43] | Helm needed the practice! | 赫尔姆需要锻炼 |
[35:45] | She needed the adrenaline and the fear because all of that | 她需要肾上腺素和恐惧的刺激 因为就是这些 |
[35:47] | is what makes you a surgeon! | 才让你变成了一名外科医生 |
[35:49] | And don’t you dare question my methods! | 你竟然敢质疑我的想法 |
[35:50] | This is not personal, DeLuca! Unless you make it personal. | 这与个人恩怨无关 德卢卡 除非你把这些想成个人恩怨 |
[35:54] | If I were you, I’d start thinking about my career | 我要是你 就会为自己的职业生涯考虑 |
[35:57] | and let go of certain…loyalties. | 放弃某些所谓的忠诚 |
[36:11] | Dr. Bailey? Hi, um, can you talk? | 贝莉医生 嗨 有空聊两句吗 |
[36:13] | Is now a bad time? | 您现在方便吗 |
[36:15] | I no longer have good times. What? | 我什么时候都不方便 怎么了 |
[36:18] | I’ve taken the day, and I’ve made my decision. | 经过一天的时间 我做好决定了 |
[36:22] | I want to be a general surgery attending. | 我想成为一名普通外科主治医师 |
[36:25] | I don’t recall giving you that option. | 我不记得给过你这个职位啊 |
[36:27] | Did Tom Koracick — | 是汤姆·克拉希克说 |
[36:27] | No one did. | 没人给过 |
[36:29] | Well, no one here did. | 这里没有人给过 |
[36:32] | So, you’re going to Pac-North? | 所以你要去太平洋西北综合医院那边吗 |
[36:33] | That’s up to you. | 这取决于你 |
[36:35] | They’ve made me a tempting offer. | 他们给了我一个非常有诱惑力的职位 |
[36:36] | Your husband. | 你丈夫 |
[36:37] | Their chief. | 他们的主任 |
[36:39] | They believe that I’m ready. | 他们觉得我准备好了 |
[36:40] | I’ve trained under the best, and most of whom | 我受过最好的训练 而其中大部分人 |
[36:42] | no longer work here. | 都不在这儿工作了 |
[36:44] | I know how this place works. I know how you work. | 我知道这里是怎么回事 我也知道你是什么样的人 |
[36:46] | And I’m ready. | 我也准备好了 |
[36:48] | I would be an asset to any hospital. | 我到哪个医院都是香饽饽 |
[36:50] | The question is…do you want that hospital to be yours? | 问题是 你想不想我去的是你的医院 |
[37:04] | Let’s go to my office. | 去我办公室聊吧 |
[37:07] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[37:16] | Uh, hey. I wanted to apologize for the… | 嘿 我想跟你道歉 |
[37:23] | I’m sorry, Tom, for the incident. | 汤姆 为那起小事故道歉 |
[37:26] | Incident? Yeah. | – 小事故 – 嗯 |
[37:27] | You deep-fried my nads. | 你都把我睾丸炸了 |
[37:29] | It was an unfortunate accident, Tom, | 那是起不走运的小事故 汤姆 |
[37:32] | and I am very sorry, so… | 我真地非常抱歉 |
[37:35] | Actually, champ, I’m gonna need you to step back a few feet. | 事实上 哥们 我需要你退后几米 |
[37:39] | 500 feet, if we’re gonna be sticklers about it. | 准确来说是150米 |
[37:42] | Court orders. What? | – 法院的命令 – 什么 |
[37:44] | I’ve obtained an emergency restraining order against you, | 我已经拿到了对你的紧急禁止令 |
[37:47] | Hunt, due to acute emotional and physical distress. | 亨特 由于你对我身心造成的巨大困扰 |
[37:49] | Restraining order? If you need any clarification, | – 禁止令 – 如果您需要解释的话 |
[37:52] | feel free to reach out to my attorney, Ron Brickman. | 请随时与我的律师罗恩·布里克曼联系 |
[37:55] | He can answer any questions you have. | 他可以回答您的任何问题 |
[37:57] | He’s a good friend, hell of a tennis player, actually. | 他是一位好友 实际上也是一位出色的网球运动员 |
[37:59] | Tom, we work together. | 汤姆 我们是同事啊 |
[38:01] | Shut the door on your way out, would you? | 走的时候帮我把门带上 好吗 |
[38:18] | …which is just a long-winded way of saying thank you | 有点啰嗦 但还是想感谢你给我工作的机会 |
[38:21] | for the offer, but I’m afraid I have to pass. | 但我恐怕不能去你那边了 |
[38:23] | Wait. You took my offer to Bailey to get a better one? | 等等 你拿着我给你的职位找贝莉要了个更好的吗 |
[38:26] | It didn’t feel that calculated in the moment, but basically. | 那时候不是故意的 不过差不多是这样吧 |
[38:29] | I feel used. I know! I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | – 我感觉被你利用了 – 我知道 抱歉 对不起啦 |
[38:32] | But it’s the smart choice. The facility’s better. | 但这是明智之选啊 设备更好 |
[38:34] | The tech is cutting-edge. Higher-profile patients. | 技术最先进 知名度更高的病人们 |
[38:37] | Look, you’re making it sound like | 听着 你弄得我好像 |
[38:38] | I’m the chief of a burger joint. | 一家汉堡店的店长似的 |
[38:40] | Someone died in your waiting room. | 有人死在了你的候诊室里 |
[38:41] | Nobody died. | 谁都没死 |
[38:42] | Webber and I got to him in time. He’s fine. | 韦伯和我及时救了他 他没事 |
[38:44] | Okay, you’re basically making | 你这基本上算是变相 |
[38:45] | my argument for me. | 证明了我的说法 |
[38:47] | Alright, just make sure you get a parking spot. | 好吧 记得确保你有停车位啊 |
[38:49] | Bailey’s really tight with them, so demand one. | 贝莉的停车位很紧张的 要一个吧 |
[38:53] | She gave me yours. | 她把你的车位给我了 |
[38:55] | After we’ve been sick or hurt, our bodies remember. | 生过病 受过伤 我们的身体都会记住 |
[38:58] | * I will fight * | 我会战斗 |
[38:59] | So, he had them in –His nuts?! | 所以 他的蛋蛋被电了吗 |
[39:02] | * I will fight for you * | 我将为你而战 |
[39:03] | Look, it’s only funny because he’s okay. Yep! | 听着 这能当笑话说是因为他没事 |
[39:06] | * I always do until my heart * We learn from the past and develop tools to help us cope. | – 我将一直如此 – 我们从历史中吸取教训 并开发工具帮我们应对问题 |
[39:10] | * Is black and blue * | 直到我的心被黑暗蒙蔽 陷入忧郁 |
[39:11] | Basically, the more we go through something, | 基本上就是 我们经历的越多 |
[39:13] | the better we can handle it if it happens again. | 再碰到同样的事时 处理起来就更得心应手 |
[39:15] | * And I will stay * | 我会留下 |
[39:18] | * I will stay with you * | 我会留下陪你 |
[39:23] | * We’ll make it to the other side * | 我们会到另外一边 |
[39:25] | Hi! Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[39:27] | * Like lovers do * | 就像恋人们那样 |
[39:31] | Now, I heard a rumor you were at the hospital today. | 我听到谣言 说你今天去医院了 |
[39:33] | * I’ll reach my hands out in the dark * | 我将在黑暗中伸出手 |
[39:37] | * And wait for yours to interlock * I, uh, stumbled across a patient at work crew. | – 等你牵上我的手 – 我偶然发现了一名工作组的病人需要治疗 |
[39:39] | I actually have stumbled across | 我实际上遇到过 |
[39:41] | a lot of patients at work crew. * I’ll wait for you * | – 很多工作组的病人需要治疗 – 我将等你 |
[39:44] | I know I got fired for trying to help a kid | 我知道自己曾因帮助一个 |
[39:46] | who fell through the cracks. | 被忽视的孩子丢了工作 |
[39:47] | And as much as I try to keep my head down and lay low | 我尽可能保持低调 |
[39:50] | and just get through my hours, I keep coming across people | 熬过在那的时间 但我一直遇到 |
[39:54] | who can’t get the help they need because of the same crap. | 因同样的原因而无法得到帮助的人 |
[39:58] | They keep falling through the same cracks. | 他们总是被以同样的方式遗忘 |
[40:00] | Okay, look, before you decide to do whatever it is you’re doing, | 好吧 在你决定做什么之前 先记得 |
[40:03] | okay, jail sucks. It’s not fun. | 监狱真不是好地儿 那里不好玩 |
[40:05] | You’re not gonna be able to see your kids or pee in private. | 你没法看见你的孩子 也不能私下小便 |
[40:07] | The water tastes like feet. Should I go on? | 那里的水尝起来像洗脚水一样 我还用接着说吗 |
[40:09] | Okay, I’m not planning on going to jail. | 好了 我又不是想要去蹲监狱 |
[40:11] | But what I’m planning to do is write about what I’m seeing. | 我就打算把我的所见所闻写下来 |
[40:13] | * Even when nobody else believes * You want to publish? | – 即使其他人相信 – 你想出版成书吗 |
[40:14] | I do. You’re about to face the medical board. | – 想 – 你马上要面对医疗委员会了啊 |
[40:17] | I know. * I’m not goin’ down that easily * | – 我知道 – 我不会轻易放弃 |
[40:18] | Didn’t the lawyer say to lay low? | 律师没让你低调点吗 |
[40:19] | Yes, but I-I-I don’t think I’m capable of that. | 说了 但我觉得自己做不到 |
[40:22] | * So don’t give up on me * | 所以别放弃我 |
[40:27] | * And I will hold * | 我会坚持 |
[40:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:30] | * I’ll hold onto you * | 我会紧紧抱着你 |
[40:31] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没事 没什么 |
[40:33] | You’re just very, very sexy | 你刚刚说那些话的时候 |
[40:36] | when you’re about to burn your whole life down. | 真的太性感了 |
[40:37] | You know that? | 你知道么 |
[40:39] | Our bodies are prepared to bounce back. | 我们的身体迅速恢复了往常的活力 |
[40:42] | Or so we think. | 或者只是我们这么想 |
[40:44] | * I’ll reach my hands out in the dark * | 我将在黑暗中伸出手 |
[40:48] | * And wait for yours to interlock * | 等你牵上我的手 |
[40:52] | * I’ll wait for you * | 我会等着你 |
[40:56] | * I’ll wait for you * | 我会等着你 |
[40:58] | Did I…say the wrong thing? | 我说错话了吗 |
[41:01] | * ‘Cause I’m not givin’ up * | 因为我不会放弃 |
[41:04] | * I’m not givin’ up, givin’ up * | 我不会放弃你 |
[41:05] | I had made up my mind. * No, not yet * | – 我心意已决 – 不 还没 |
[41:08] | * Even when I’m down to my last breath * Because I was scared. | – 即便我只剩最后一口气 – 因为我害怕了 |
[41:12] | * Even when they say there’s nothin’ left * | 即使他们说此地已无一物 |
[41:13] | Of what happened with Christopher, and, um… | 我怕发生在克里斯托弗身上的那些是 还有 |
[41:16] | * So don’t give up on * | 所以别放弃 |
[41:17] | …of doing this alone. | 要自己一个人面对 |
[41:19] | And a million little things. * I’m not givin’ up * | – 以及各种繁文琐事 – 我不会放弃 |
[41:21] | * I’m not givin’ up, givin’ up * | 我不会放弃 |
[41:22] | * No, not yet * | 不 还不会 |
[41:25] | * Even when I’m down to my last breath * | 即使我只剩下最后一口气 |
[41:27] | I was scared. | 我怕了 |
[41:29] | * Even when they say there’s nothin’ left * | 即使他们说此地已无一物 |
[41:32] | And then you said things. * So don’t give up on * | – 然后你说了那些话 – 所以我不放弃 |
[41:35] | * I’m not givin’ up * | 我不放弃 |
[41:37] | That made you less scared? * I’m not givin’ up, givin’ up, no, not me * | – 让你不那么怕了吗 – 我不放弃 不会放弃 |
[41:40] | Less scared and a little bit in love. * Even when nobody else believes * | – 不那么害怕了 还有点爱上你了 – 即使没人相信 |
[41:44] | It’s probably just the hormones. | 可能只是荷尔蒙的作用吧 |
[41:46] | * I’m not goin’ down that easily * | 我不会轻易放弃 |
[41:48] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[41:49] | – Please don’t say it back. – Okay. | – 别学我说话 – 好的 |
[41:51] | * So don’t give up on me * | 所以别放弃我 |
[41:54] | You and I… | 你和我 |
[41:58] | We’d make an amazing kid. | 我们会生个了不起的孩子 |
[42:02] | And now I kinda want to meet that kid. | 现在我就有点想见那个孩子了 |
[42:03] | * I will fight * | 我会战斗 |
[42:05] | Well… | 好吧 |
[42:08] | I kinda do, too. * I will fight for you * | – 我也有点 – 我将为你而战 |
[42:09] | Sometimes an unknown throws the whole thing off. | 有时候未知的事物可以摆脱很多问题 |
[42:12] | * I always do until my heart * | 我将一直战斗 |
[42:16] | * Is black and blue * | 直到我的心被黑暗蒙蔽 陷入忧郁 |