时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | If you’re in an O.R. | 如果你在手术室里 |
[00:03] | – and it feels like the sky is falling… – Hey. | – 觉得好像天都要塌了 – 早 |
[00:05] | …that’s because sometimes, | 那是因为 有时候 |
[00:07] | – unfortunately, it is. – Hey. | – 不幸的是 事实就是如此 – 早 |
[00:08] | Why don’t you call in sick today and I will, too? | 你今天请假吧 我也请假 好不好 |
[00:12] | Bailey’s probably gonna fire me soon anyways. | 反正贝莉早晚也得炒了我 |
[00:14] | I’ve missed so much already. | 我已经翘班这么多次了 |
[00:18] | I could go in late, though. | 不过我倒是可以晚点上班 |
[00:21] | I was once doing a laparoscopic appendectomy, | 有一回我在做腹腔镜下阑尾切除术时 |
[00:23] | perfectly routine… | 一切都很正常 |
[00:26] | Meredith! Open up! | 梅瑞狄斯 开门 |
[00:28] | …when out of nowhere, | 忽然间 |
[00:29] | my patient developed an air embolus. | 患者突然产生气栓反应 |
[00:31] | Carbon dioxide that was | 他腹腔里的二氧化碳 |
[00:32] | filling his abdomen leached into his circulation. | 进入了血液循环 |
[00:37] | – What? – Were you gonna tell us? | – 有事吗 – 你不打算告诉我们吗 |
[00:39] | Tell you what? | 告诉你们什么 |
[00:40] | It just keeps going on. | 热度越来越高了 |
[00:42] | What keeps going on? | 什么热度越来越高了 |
[00:43] | Your article. | 你的文章 |
[00:44] | You wrote your article? No! | – 你写了文章吗 – 没有啊 |
[00:46] | His blood pressure plummeted | 气体流向患者心脏 |
[00:47] | as the air bubble went to his heart, causing utter chaos. | 他的血压骤降 情势一度十分危急 |
[00:51] | This is savage. You went after everybody… | 太犀利了 你批判了所有人 |
[00:53] | Big Pharma, insurance, | 大型制药企业 保险公司 |
[00:55] | institutionalized discrimination. | 还提到了制度化歧视 |
[00:56] | Wait. I-I didn’t write an article. | 等等 我没写过文章啊 |
[00:58] | I-I sent them, like, some ideas that I could write about | 我就是发过去一些我的看法 |
[01:02] | with, like, headline and description, | 给他们提了几个 |
[01:04] | and they could choose one. | 可供参考的标题或者论述 |
[01:06] | I started CPR, trying to keep blood flowing to his brain. | 我实施了心肺复苏 试着让血液流回患者大脑 |
[01:09] | Well, they chose. | 看来他们选的不错呢 |
[01:11] | We placed a central line as quickly as we could, | 我们立刻实施了中央插管急救 |
[01:13] | but before we knew it, his lungs were filling with fluid. | 但是很快患者肺部已经充满液体 |
[01:16] | No. | 糟糕 |
[01:17] | This is every idea I gave them | 这篇文章里是有我的一些观点 |
[01:19] | but without the context and explanation. | 但完全是断章取义 |
[01:21] | I mean, this is gonna terrify people. | 这样的文章简直是耸人听闻 |
[01:25] | Yeah. I think that’s the point, judging by the headline. | 对啊 你看连题目都起的很惊悚 |
[01:28] | “Hospital Hell at Grey-Sloan Memorial… | 离职医生爆料 |
[01:31] | Fired Surgeon Speaks Out”? | 格蕾斯隆纪念医院的人间炼狱 |
[01:33] | I didn’t say that. I would never say that! | 我可没这么说 我绝不会说这种话 |
[01:35] | They just made that up. | 简直是胡编乱造 |
[01:37] | Yeah, they make the headlines up. | 标题倒是触目惊心 |
[01:38] | 90,000 likes so far. | 现在已经有90,000个赞了 |
[01:40] | You’re a hit. | 你要火了 |
[01:41] | My routine lap appy | 一个本来很普通的阑尾切除术 |
[01:42] | was now a case of multi-organ failure. | 竟然演变成了多重器官衰竭 |
[01:45] | Bailey’s gonna kill me. | 贝莉怕不是要杀了我 |
[01:46] | No, Bailey’s gonna kill me. | 不 贝莉恐怕是要杀了我 |
[01:47] | And there wasn’t a damn thing I could do to stop it. | 对这一切 我却完全束手无策 |
[01:51] | “In the eyes of the hospital, you are your insurance.” | 在医院看来 你就是你的保险 |
[01:57] | What? It’s funny. You don’t think it’s funny? | 很好笑啊 你不觉得好笑吗 |
[01:59] | “Hospital Hell at Grey-Sloan Memorial”? | 格蕾斯隆纪念医院的人间炼狱 |
[02:01] | This is about the place that I work. | 我在那儿工作呢 |
[02:03] | I offered you a job with me. You shoulda taken it. | 我说要你来我这儿工作 你不肯 |
[02:13] | You know, walking and texting | 你知道吗 边走路边发短信 |
[02:14] | is one of the leading causes of head injury. | 是颅脑损伤的主要原因之一吧 |
[02:16] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[02:18] | My, uh, colleague… | 我的同事 |
[02:19] | – former colleague. | 前同事 |
[02:21] | My friend, uh, published this list today. | 也是我朋友 今天发布了这篇推文 |
[02:25] | “In America, | 在美国 |
[02:27] | the rich live 10 to 15 years longer than the poor. | 富人要比穷人长寿10到15年 |
[02:29] | The healthcare industry sells its time | 医疗行业明码实价兜售寿命 |
[02:31] | to whoever can afford it.” | 谁有钱 谁就买得起 |
[02:33] | Damn. Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[02:35] | Unfortunately, yeah. | 不幸的是 这倒是事实 |
[02:37] | You know, when a house is on fire, | 如果房子着火了 |
[02:39] | we just put it out, no questions, no charge. | 我们赶去把火扑灭 我们也不多问 更不收费 |
[02:43] | But I guess that’s why everyone loves firefighters, huh? | 不过我想这也是为什么大家都喜欢消防员吧 |
[02:47] | I think I understand why. | 嗯 我明白其中缘故 |
[02:50] | – See you later. – Stop it. | – 一会儿见 – 别动手动脚的 |
[02:59] | Hey, man. | 嗨 |
[03:00] | Bailey. | 贝莉 |
[03:04] | Why aren’t you in scrubs? | 你怎么还没换上手术服 |
[03:05] | The rig’s less than a minute out. | 救护车马上就到了 |
[03:06] | Uh, Allison’s at my mom’s, and I’m just dropping off Leo. | 艾莉森在我妈妈家 我刚送里奥倒幼儿园 |
[03:09] | – And? – And I’m on paternity leave. | – 那又怎么样 – 我休陪产假呢 |
[03:12] | For how long? | 要休多久 |
[03:13] | For as long as Koracick’s restraining order lasts. | 一直休到克拉希克的限制令失效为止 |
[03:15] | Koracick! | 这个克拉希克 |
[03:23] | Yan Huang, 35, dialysis center patient. | 黄研 35岁 透析中心患者 |
[03:25] | His left A.V. fistula ruptured while getting access. | 他做透析时左侧的自体动静脉瘘管破裂 |
[03:28] | Okay, let’s get him a fluid bolus | 给他做静脉推注 |
[03:29] | and another unit on standby. | 再叫一组医护人员来待命 |
[03:31] | Where’s the… Where am I? | 人都哪去了 这是哪儿 |
[03:32] | Uh, Grey-Sloan Memorial. We’re gonna take good care of you. | 这里是格蕾斯隆纪念医院 我们会照顾好你的 |
[03:34] | Whoa, whoa. Don’t… S-Stop. Stop. | 放开我 放开我 |
[03:35] | Don’t take me out of this ambulance. | 我不要下车 |
[03:37] | But, sir, we have to repair your fistula before you… | 先生 你必须得换新的静脉瘘管 |
[03:39] | – You take me inside, and I’ll sue! – No, no, no, no! Don’t do that! | – 谁要敢把我推进去 我就去起诉 – 别这样 |
[03:41] | Sir, go easy. You need some help, sir. | 先生 您冷静一点 让我们来帮您吧 |
[03:43] | Not here! I’ve seen that list! | 我不要来这家医院 我读过那篇推文了 |
[03:45] | What… | 什么 |
[03:46] | Uh, Pac-North is closest, okay? | 太平洋北部医院是最近的医院了 |
[03:48] | – Let’s go. – What?! What are you… | – 我们去那儿吧 – 什么 |
[03:49] | Let’s go. Let’s move. | 走吧 快去 |
[03:55] | What list?! | 到底是什么推文 |
[04:03] | No. | 不是吧 |
[04:05] | No. No. | 不是吧 不是吧 |
[04:07] | No. No! | 不是吧 不是吧 |
[04:15] | “Healthcare is a $3.5 trillion industry for a reason.” | 医疗行业市值3.5万亿美元是有其原因的 |
[04:18] | “Drug companies aggressively influence doctors | 制药企业使出浑身解数试图影响医生 |
[04:21] | to write you prescriptions, | 开出各类处方 |
[04:22] | which sometimes make you even sicker.” | 有些处方甚至还会加重病人的病情 |
[04:24] | Is there an explanation or something | 文章末尾是不是有什么解释 |
[04:26] | at the end of the article? | 或者澄清什么的 |
[04:27] | Nope. It ends with number 40… | 没有 文章结尾是第40条控诉 |
[04:29] | “Thanks to Big Pharma, it’s cheaper for you | 多亏了大型制药企业 |
[04:31] | to travel out of the country to buy the medicine you need | 去国外买药 |
[04:33] | than to get it in your own hometown.” | 比在国内便宜多了 |
[04:34] | God, Grey is such a badass. | 天呐 格蕾够酷的 |
[04:36] | She torched this place. | 她简直把这间医院批得体无完肤 |
[04:38] | Did you actually read it? | 你有没有读过原文呐 |
[04:39] | It’s about the whole healthcare system, not this place. | 原文是批判整个医疗体系的 并不单指这家医院 |
[04:41] | Yeah, no one’s gonna look past that headline. | 管它呢 反正大家都只读标题 |
[04:43] | Ah, well, fortunately for me, I have Hopkins on my résumé | 还好我有过在霍普金斯的工作经历 |
[04:46] | and Tom Koracick as a mentor. | 汤姆·克拉希克还是我的导师 |
[04:48] | Y’all, good luck getting any jobs after… | 你们呐 以后的工作可就不好找了 |
[04:50] | Qadri got a job… Michigan. | 卡德丽在密歇根找到了份工作 |
[04:54] | I read the article. Don’t stop on my account. | 我也读过推文了 你们也不必见我来就不说了 |
[04:57] | I-I’m, uh, late for rounds. I… I’m gonna… | 我查房要迟到了 我走了 |
[05:00] | Yeah. | 去吧 |
[05:03] | Don’t sweat it, man. | 别担心 |
[05:05] | Being liked is overrated. | 太受欢迎也不是什么好事 |
[05:12] | When the scans come in, page peds | 等扫描结果出来了之后 呼儿科那边 |
[05:13] | and call that hospital in Portland for a family history. | 联系下波兰那边的医院 看看有没有家族病史 |
[05:16] | Oh, make sure you dictate the H&Ps | 记得给昨天晚上入院的所有病人 |
[05:18] | for all the admissions last night. | 做病史和体格检查 |
[05:20] | And, uh… Oh, don’t forget to check… | 还有 别忘了检查一下 |
[05:22] | Whoa, okay, it’s just… this is kind of a lot. | 等一下 任务太多了 |
[05:24] | Maybe I should write this down. | 我还是记一下好了 |
[05:26] | Have you seen this… list? | 你读了这个推文了吗 |
[05:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:30] | For once, it’s a lot of horrible press | 媒体终于有一次不再 |
[05:31] | about someplace that isn’t here. | 单单抹黑这家医院了 |
[05:32] | Bailey must be losing her mind. | 贝莉肯定要抓狂了 |
[05:33] | Meredith didn’t have to pull it all down in her wake. | 就算梅瑞狄斯离职了 她也不必这么恶语相向 |
[05:36] | That place raised her! | 那家医院可是成就了她呢 |
[05:37] | That place kicked us out. Whose side are you on? | 那家医院把咱们赶出来了 你到底站在哪一边 |
[05:39] | Dr. Karev? | 卡列夫医生 |
[05:41] | The patient who escaped psych last night, we found him. | 昨天晚上从精神科逃跑的病人被找到了 |
[05:43] | Someone escaped psych? | 有人从精神科逃跑了 |
[05:44] | Yeah. He’s fine. | 嗯 没事 |
[05:46] | Security got him before he changed into scrubs. | 保安在病人换上手术服假装医生之前抓住他了 |
[05:49] | It’s amazing what passes for good news around here. | 我真服了 你们这儿什么都能看成是好事儿 |
[06:00] | 梅瑞狄斯 情况如何 贝莉还好吗 | |
[06:02] | 德卢卡 马上就知道了 | |
[06:06] | Dr. Bailey. Hi. | 贝莉医生 |
[06:08] | Um, I would like to schedule more ALPPS procedures, | 如果可以的话 我想再约几台联合肝脏离断 |
[06:10] | if that’s okay with you. | 和门静脉结扎的二步肝切除术 |
[06:11] | “Not enough residency positions to train doctors, | 没有足够的常驻岗位来为医生培训 |
[06:14] | and with an aging population and overwhelmed workforce, | 工作人员普遍高龄化 机构臃肿 |
[06:17] | we are stretched too thin, and patients are paying the price.” | 医院快要入不敷出 最后却要病人来承担后果 |
[06:19] | So, is that a yes? | 那你是同意了吗 |
[06:20] | Hey, uh, Chief, uh, some of the residents | 头儿 有些住院医生呢 |
[06:22] | are a little confused. | 有点搞不清楚状况 |
[06:24] | “There’s a nationwide epidemic of physician burnout, | 当下全国医护工作人员职业倦怠频发 |
[06:26] | increasing the risk of medical error, | 导致医疗事故风险大大增加 |
[06:29] | lowering your quality of care, | 患者享受的医疗服务质量也大打折扣 |
[06:30] | and costing patients and doctors their lives.” | 这样下去 迟早害人害己 |
[06:32] | Wow. | 真了不起 |
[06:34] | Yeah, she was as confused as the rest of us, all right? | 她和我们一样搞不清楚状况呢 |
[06:36] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[06:37] | Uh, well, she didn’t write, “We doctors are the sick ones. | 难道不是她写的吗 医生才是需要治疗的群体 |
[06:41] | We have the disease. | 病症出在医生身上 |
[06:42] | The call is coming from inside the house”? | 医院内部亟待诊疗 |
[06:45] | L-Link was supposed to be with Qadri, | 林克应该带卡德丽的 |
[06:46] | and Simms was supposed to have Hunt. | 然后亨特医生应该带西蒙斯的 |
[06:48] | They’re all just a little lost, so… | 他们都有点搞不清了 所以 |
[06:50] | That sounds like a chief resident problem. | 听起来是住院总医师的问题了 |
[06:51] | There is no chief resident. | 没有住院总医师 |
[06:54] | Dr. Kang quit this morning. | 康医生今天早上辞职了 |
[06:56] | Because of this list? | 就因为这个推文吗 |
[06:57] | I’m guessing. | 我猜是的 |
[07:00] | Well, congratulations. | 那么恭喜了 |
[07:02] | You are my new chief resident. | 现在由你来做住院总医师 |
[07:04] | Maybe you can fix what your girlfriend broke. | 你女朋友的锅得由你来背了 |
[07:06] | Dr. Bailey, with all due respect, this is not… | 贝莉医生 恕我直言 这不是 |
[07:07] | Don’t “all due respect” me, DeLuca. | 别跟我来这一套 德卢卡 |
[07:10] | You had to know this was coming! | 你应该早就想到会有这一天了 |
[07:12] | Hey, you work here. | 喂 你在这里工作 |
[07:14] | Your career, your future prospects are all right… | 你的事业 你未来的前景都很不错 |
[07:16] | You think I can control what Meredith Grey writes? | 你觉得梅瑞狄斯·格蕾写的东西是我能控制的吗 |
[07:19] | Well, I-I-I think you could have warned us. | 我觉得你可以给我们提个醒的 |
[07:20] | I think you could have sent up a flare. | 或者发个信号 |
[07:22] | I think you could have had some type of loyalty | 医院培养了你 我本来以为你对医院 |
[07:24] | to the institution that’s raising you and training you… | 还是有点忠心的 |
[07:27] | Why is it 100 degrees in here?! | 为什么这里会这么热 |
[07:29] | Is it your heart? Do you need to sit down? | 是不是你的心脏有问题 要不要坐下来 |
[07:35] | D-Dr. DeLuca, uh… | 德卢卡医生 |
[07:37] | do you feel this article | 你觉得这篇文章上 |
[07:40] | is an accurate representation of our hospital? | 对我们医院的描述属实吗 |
[07:42] | No, I do not. | 我不觉得 |
[07:43] | Good. Go. Lead. Bye! | 很好 去吧 领导起来 再见 |
[07:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:46] | Just keep breathing. Just keep breathing. | 呼吸 深呼吸 |
[07:54] | You want to film my surgery? | 你想把我的手术过程拍下来吗 |
[07:55] | No, absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[07:56] | Not sure if you heard, but a disgruntled former employee | 我不确定你是不是有听说 一位很不满意的前员工 |
[07:59] | wrote a slash-and-burn exposé of this place. | 写了一篇关于这里腥风血雨的文章 |
[08:01] | It wasn’t about this place. | 不是关于这个地方 |
[08:02] | Headline says otherwise. | 标题可不是这么说的啊 |
[08:03] | Okay, so, what, your idea | 所以 怎么 你的办法就是 |
[08:04] | is to throw a camera in my patient’s face? | 在我的病人面前摆个摄像头吗 |
[08:06] | For Catherine Fox’s kid, | 对凯瑟琳·福克斯的孩子来说 |
[08:07] | it sure takes a long time for that oven to preheat. | 赶快公关及时止损你应该知道的吧 |
[08:09] | We’re in damage-control mode. | 我们现在处于就止损模式 |
[08:10] | You should be thanking me | 你应该感谢我 |
[08:12] | for setting all this up on such short notice. | 能在这么短时间内布置好这一切 |
[08:13] | And yet I’m not, Tom. | 但我不感谢你 汤姆 |
[08:14] | This kid’s parents are already blaming themselves | 孩子的父母已经因为让孩子的情况 |
[08:16] | for letting her condition get this bad, okay? | 变得这么糟糕很自责了 好吗 |
[08:19] | A little kid is not a spectacle. | 小孩子又不是什么名胜古迹 |
[08:20] | I know. She’s a beautiful little miracle, | 我知道 她是个美丽的小奇迹 |
[08:22] | and you are the angelic, camera-ready plastic surgeon | 你才是那个天使般的 随时帮她拍照 |
[08:24] | who’s gonna make her all better. | 让她好起来的整形医生 |
[08:26] | It’s a win-win. | 这是个双赢 |
[08:28] | Mr. and Mrs. Martin. | 马丁先生 马丁夫人 |
[08:30] | And you must be Clervie. | 那你一定是克莱尔维了 |
[08:33] | Come on in, Dr. Avery. | 进来吧 艾弗里医生 |
[08:36] | There. | 好的 |
[08:40] | Excuse me. Hi. Dr. Avery. | 抱歉 我是艾弗里医生 |
[08:42] | – Hi. Nice to meet you. – How are you? | – 你好 很高兴见到你 – 你好 |
[08:44] | Hello. How you doing? | 你好 你还好吗 |
[08:46] | – Good. – Yeah? | – 很好 – 是吗 |
[08:47] | – They just shaved my head. – All right. | – 他们刚帮我剃了头 – 好吧 |
[08:49] | We’re gonna take really good care of you, okay? | 我们会好好照顾你的 好吗 |
[08:51] | Our patient fell from a plane? | 我们的病人从飞机上掉下来了吗 |
[08:54] | No. A person fell from a plane and hit another person. | 不是 是一个人从飞机上掉下来撞到了别人 |
[08:57] | Oof. Sounds like what Dr. Grey did to Big Pharma. | 听起来就像是格蕾医生大战医药公司 |
[08:59] | Oh, my God. How is he alive? | 天啊 他怎么样了 |
[09:01] | Alicia Chen, 19, GCS 8, | 艾丽西亚·陈 19岁 格拉斯哥昏迷指数8 |
[09:03] | with bilateral lower-extremity deformities, | 双侧下肢畸形 |
[09:05] | possible pelvic fracture. | 可能是骨盆骨折 |
[09:06] | Saw some ST elevation on her EKG. | 在心电图上可以看到ST段有升高 |
[09:08] | We were just hanging out outside my dorm, | 我们就是在宿舍外面呆着 |
[09:10] | and he f-fell from the sky. | 他就从天上掉了下来 |
[09:12] | All right, page cardio and ortho. | 好的 呼叫心脏科和骨科 |
[09:14] | Let’s get her in trauma one. | 把她送去一号急救室 |
[09:15] | Is Alicia… Is she dead? | 艾丽西亚 她还活着吗 |
[09:17] | Sir, what’s your name? | 先生 你叫什么名字 |
[09:18] | – It’s Josh. I’m Josh. – Hey, Josh. | – 我叫乔希 – 你好乔希 |
[09:20] | All right, you know what? You need to stay here. | 好的 你需要待在这里 |
[09:21] | We’re gonna assess your friend and take good care of her. | 我们会评估你朋友的伤势 我们会照顾她的 |
[09:23] | Why isn’t he on a gurney? He’s obviously bleeding. | 为什么不让他躺在轮床上 他很显然在流血啊 |
[09:25] | It’s not his. It belongs to the guy who fell. | 不是他的血 是那个掉下来的人的血 |
[09:26] | He just exploded all over us. | 他的血喷得我们身上到处都是 |
[09:28] | Okay, look, why don’t you… | 听我说 你要不先 |
[09:30] | All right, on my count… 1, 2, 3. | 听我口令 1 2 3 |
[09:31] | Go. | 走 |
[09:38] | Well, change the headline at least! | 至少改一下标题吧 |
[09:41] | I love Grey-Sloan. I own Grey-Sloan. | 我爱格蕾·斯隆医院 我有它的股权的 |
[09:43] | I wouldn’t write anything to tear it down. | 我不会写任何毁了它的东西 |
[09:45] | I don’t really care | 我不在乎 |
[09:47] | if it’s the most shared piece of the month. | 这会不会是本月最热文章 |
[09:49] | The headline is so misleading! | 文章标题太有误导性了 |
[09:55] | Well, run it up the flagpole quickly, please! | 那就请你赶紧改吧 |
[10:03] | 德卢卡 贝莉那边不高兴 很不高兴 | |
[10:09] | In cases of craniosyno… stosis, | 在颅骨滑膜化脓的情况下 |
[10:12] | the… the structures of the skull fuse too early, | 头骨结构融合得太早了 |
[10:14] | resulting in abnormal growth and… development. | 从而导致异常生长和发育 |
[10:18] | Well, what we’ll be doing today | 我们今天要做的就是 |
[10:19] | is carefully removing the top of Clervie’s skull, | 小心地把克莱尔维的头骨取下来 |
[10:23] | break apart the bone, | 把骨头折断 |
[10:24] | and use those pieces to re-shape her skull, | 然后用这些重塑她的头骨 |
[10:27] | allowing everything to fit perfectly | 使得一切都能完美结合 |
[10:28] | and have plenty of room to grow just the right way. | 并且可以留有足够的空间生长发育 |
[10:31] | Our pediatrician said it was just a mild case | 我们的儿科医生说这只是一个轻微的病例 |
[10:34] | and she would outgrow it. | 她长大了也就好了 |
[10:35] | It just kept growing and getting worse, | 这东西只会越长大越糟糕 |
[10:37] | and now it’s… | 这 |
[10:38] | It’s more dangerous, right, now that she’s older? | 这更危险了 现在她又年长了一点了 |
[10:41] | Well, it’s slightly more complicated, | 是稍微复杂了一点 |
[10:43] | but, honestly, it’s absolutely nothing we can’t handle. | 但是说实话 这个我们绝对没有办法处理 |
[10:46] | What’s important is that you’re here now. | 重要的是 你们现在在我们医院了 |
[10:48] | We’re gonna take great care of your little girl, I promise. | 我们会格外小心照顾你们的女儿的 我保证 |
[10:50] | When Dr. Koracick called this morning | 克拉希克今天早上打电话过来 |
[10:52] | and said you could do the surgery for free… | 说你们可以免费给我们做手术的时候 |
[10:55] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[10:56] | you hate to have to think about money with your child, | 当小孩子生病的时候当然花再多的钱也要给她治病 |
[11:00] | but we were gonna have to take out a second mortgage. | 但是那样的话我们就得再去做一次抵押 |
[11:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:06] | Yeah, th… it’s our… it’s our pleasure. | 这是我们的荣幸 |
[11:13] | You were born for the camera, Avery. | 你就是为镜头而生的啊 艾弗里 |
[11:15] | Schmitt, baby steps. | 施密特 慢慢学 |
[11:17] | You bribed desperate parents | 你贿赂了绝望的父母 |
[11:19] | so you can use their fear and pain for cheap publicity? | 这样你就能利用他们的恐惧和痛苦然后进行廉价的宣传吗 |
[11:22] | Finally, Wonder Boy gets it. | 终于 神奇男孩明白了 |
[11:25] | Just when I thought I couldn’t possibly like you less, | 每当我觉得我讨厌你的程度已经到达极致的时候 |
[11:27] | you surprise me. | 你总是能惊喜到我 |
[11:29] | Hey, now, give them some space but not too much. | 给他们一点空间 但是也不要太多了 |
[11:31] | And remember, anyone prays, get that on camera. | 记住 有人祈祷的时候 立刻开拍 |
[11:33] | That is gold. | 黄金时刻 |
[11:34] | And you did it again. Impressive. | 讨厌又多了几分 真是牛逼 |
[11:36] | Wha… | 什么 |
[11:39] | Uh, you… | 你 |
[11:44] | Hey. You. | 喂 你 |
[11:46] | We need to skip the E.R. Page your head of vascular. | 我们要跳过急诊室这一步了 直接呼叫你的血管科的领导 |
[11:48] | We don’t have one. | 我们没有领导 |
[11:49] | Well, then page Karev or Webber. | 那就呼叫卡列夫或者韦伯 |
[11:50] | I’m gonna hand him off in the O.R. | 我先送他到手术室 |
[11:52] | Right. Okay. | 行吧 |
[11:55] | Hey, I don’t know where your O.R. is! | 你们的手术室在哪里啊 |
[11:58] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:01] | Hey, hey! It’s good to see a friendly face. | 很高兴能看到一张友好的脸 |
[12:03] | Webber. Great. | 韦伯 好极了 |
[12:05] | Dialysis patient, 35, uh, ruptured left A.V. fistula, | 透析病人 35岁 左侧枕叶动静脉瘘破裂 |
[12:08] | lost a good amount of blood | 失血很多 |
[12:10] | and refused treatment at Grey-Sloan. | 拒绝在格蕾·斯隆医院接受治疗 |
[12:12] | – Refused treatment? – Mm-hmm. | – 拒绝治疗吗 – 是的 |
[12:13] | Did you read this list? | 你看到那个推文了吗 |
[12:14] | I’m glad nobody wrote about us. | 很高兴没有人写我们 |
[12:15] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! Come here. | 喂 过来 |
[12:17] | Get this man to O.R. 4, | 把这个病人送到4号手术室 |
[12:19] | and if you can keep your mouth shut, you can scrub in with me. | 如果你能闭嘴不说话的话 就跟我一起去做手术 |
[12:21] | – Thanks for the business, Hunt. – Sure. | – 谢谢帮忙 亨特 – 当然 |
[12:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:26] | Hey, man. | 你好老兄 |
[12:27] | – Hey. – Bailey send you to spy on me? | – 嗨 – 贝莉让你来监视我的吗 |
[12:29] | No, no. I’m just dropping off a patient. | 不不 我只是送一个病人过来的 |
[12:32] | I’m, uh, taking some time off. | 我要休息一段时间了 |
[12:35] | Koracick is driving me insane, | 科拉西克要把我逼疯了 |
[12:37] | so Teddy’s taking over the E.R., | 所以现在是泰迪在管急诊室了 |
[12:40] | and I’m staying home with the kids for a while. | 我在家照顾孩子一段时间 |
[12:42] | Well, if you don’t have to rush home, | 如果你不急着回家的话 |
[12:43] | I’d love to… to give you a tour. | 不妨我带你参观一下吧 |
[12:45] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[12:46] | Well, you have to use your imagination, you know? | 你得充分发挥你的想象力 |
[12:48] | Try to picture it with, uh, new lighting, paint job, | 试着想想有了新的灯光 粉刷 |
[12:52] | a few new walls, qualified medical personnel. | 新增几堵墙 合格的医务人员 |
[12:55] | Pelvis X-ray shows a type II A.P. compression fracture. | 骨盆X光片显示二级压缩性骨折骨折 |
[12:58] | Where did she fall from? | 她是从哪里掉下来的 |
[12:59] | The guy fell on her. | 有个男的掉在了她身上 |
[13:00] | Cops think he was a stowaway on an international flight. | 警察认为他是国际航班上的偷渡者 |
[13:03] | Helm, get the ultrasound. | 赫姆 做下超声波检查 |
[13:04] | Reminds me of a guy in Germany | 让我想到了之前德国有个男的 |
[13:07] | who snuck into the wheel well of a 757. | 偷偷溜进了757的轮舱 |
[13:10] | All was fine and good until they hit cruising altitude. | 刚开始一切都还好直到他们到达了巡航高度 |
[13:12] | What happened at cruising altitude? | 到了巡航高度会怎么样 |
[13:14] | It’s colder than Everest, and there’s less O2. | 比珠穆朗玛峰还冷 供氧不足 |
[13:17] | Brody, let’s order some, uh, bilateral leg films. | 布洛迪 我们给他做一个双腿的X光 |
[13:19] | And when the landing gear opens, | 当起落架打开的时候 |
[13:21] | it’s like dropping an ice pack on the ground from a mile high. | 就像把一个冰袋从一英里高扔到地上 |
[13:24] | But the ice pack is made of blood and muscle tissue, | 但是这个冰袋是血肉和骨骼做的 |
[13:26] | so… pbht! splat. | 所以 就断裂了 |
[13:27] | Hughes. Hello. What do we got? | 休斯 嗨 病人什么情况 |
[13:30] | 19-year-old, bilateral tib-fib fractures, | 19岁 双侧肋骨骨折 |
[13:33] | unstable pelvic fracture. | 骨盆骨折情况无法判断 |
[13:34] | And the X-rays show that… | X光显示 |
[13:36] | Widened mediastinum, sternal fracture. | 纵隔增宽 胸骨骨折 |
[13:38] | What’s the ultrasound? | 超声结果呢 |
[13:41] | Turn on the color flow. | 把色流打开 |
[13:43] | Looks like severe aortic insufficiency. | 看起来像是严重的主动脉瓣闭锁不全 |
[13:46] | EKG showed ST elevations in leads II, III, and AVF. | 心电图显示ST段升高 导致二三段动静脉瘘 |
[13:50] | Could be ischemic changes secondary to aortic root injury. | 可能是主动脉根部损伤后继发的缺血性改变 |
[13:53] | All right, her pressure looks stable. | 好 她的血压还比较稳定 |
[13:54] | Let’s get a CTA to get a better look. | 我们做个血管造影看看 |
[13:56] | Yeah, seems like you guys got this covered. | 嗯 看来你们已经把这块搞定了 |
[13:58] | All right, as soon as I finish getting this binder on, | 好 等我把她这边固定起来后 |
[13:59] | you can move her. | 你们就可以移动她了 |
[14:00] | I think that’s her boyfriend out there panicking. | 我猜外面惊慌失措的那个人是她男朋友 |
[14:02] | There you go. She’s good. I’ll go check on him. | 好了 她现在状态很好 我去看看他 |
[14:05] | Pierce is kind of a genius, isn’t she? | 皮尔斯简直就像个天才 不是吗 |
[14:08] | Not kind of. Is. | 不是像 她就是 |
[14:10] | Hey, um, we got a few minutes? | 嘿 我们现在有时间吗 |
[14:12] | I need to go talk to my wife. | 我需要跟我太太谈谈 |
[14:13] | Oh, is it about that list? | 是那个推文的事吗 |
[14:14] | Avery told me. | 艾弗里告诉我了 |
[14:15] | Yeah. It’s about that list. | 对 就是关于那个推文 |
[14:19] | Now, what’s your name, bud? | 兄弟 你叫什么名字 |
[14:20] | Josh. All right. | 乔希 好的 |
[14:23] | All right, that accident must have been tough to see, huh? | 别害怕 看来那场事故挺严重的啊 |
[14:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:26] | I’m gonna do a little exam, okay? | 我要做一些检查可以吗 |
[14:28] | All right, Josh, hey, those two doctors in there, | 好的 乔希 那里有两个医生 |
[14:31] | they don’t make them any better. | 情况也不容乐观 |
[14:33] | Your girlfriend… | 你女朋友 |
[14:34] | – Ali… Alicia. – Alicia. | – 艾丽 艾丽西娅 – 艾丽西娅 |
[14:36] | They’re gonna do everything they can to help Alicia. | 他们会竭尽所能帮助艾丽西娅 |
[14:38] | All right, you hear me, Josh? | 好吗 艾丽西娅 你听到我说的了吗 |
[14:40] | Can you take a deep breath for me? | 现在深呼吸 |
[14:50] | Okay. Good. | 很好 |
[14:51] | All right, we’re gonna clean you up | 好的 我们现在要清洁创口 |
[14:53] | and, uh, get you something to help you calm down. | 然后 给你一些镇定 |
[14:55] | Are you currently taking any prescrip… | 最近有在服用处方 |
[15:01] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪里拿的 |
[15:05] | My hood. | 我帽子里 |
[15:06] | I tell you what, um, | 这么跟你说吧 |
[15:07] | I’m gonna get you some clean scrubs to change into, | 我给你找件干净的手术服给你换一下 |
[15:10] | and while I’m at it, I’m just gonna… | 然后我去 我去 |
[15:20] | Hi. Lisa, is it? | 嗨 丽莎 打扰一下 |
[15:22] | Hi. So, I did, um, both sides of the street up to 1st Avenue | 嗨 这条街的两边一直到第一大道我都干完了 |
[15:26] | and then the parking lot. | 还有停车场 |
[15:27] | I don’t give out gold stars. | 我又不给你发奖 |
[15:29] | Head back over across the street. | 回头穿过那条马路 |
[15:31] | There’s a lot of empties over there. | 那边还有一大块空地 |
[15:32] | Actually, so, I have an emergency, | 其实 我有些要事需要处理 |
[15:34] | and I-I really need to go. | 我真的需要离开了 |
[15:36] | Grey, I know all about you and your emergencies. | 格蕾 你还有你所谓的要事我都知道了 |
[15:39] | I wrote something, and… and it’s been taken out of context. | 我写了一些话 但是那些话被断章取义了 |
[15:41] | The headline has actually nothing to do with what I said, | 标题实际上跟我说的一点关系都没有 |
[15:44] | – and I need to go take care of it. – You have five more hours for today. | – 我需要马上处理这件事 – 今天再干满5小时就可以走了 |
[15:47] | Lisa. | 丽萨 |
[15:49] | Human to human. | 我们平等地来讨论好不好 |
[15:54] | It’s a real emergency for me. | 这件事对我真的很重要 |
[15:56] | I really need to go take care of this. | 我需要马上去处理 |
[15:59] | You walk away before your time’s up, | 你要是提前走 |
[16:01] | I’m calling the judge about all your extracurriculars. | 我就向法官汇报你在社区劳动的逾矩行为 |
[16:03] | You decide. | 你自己看着办吧 |
[16:04] | 克里斯蒂娜 趁贝莉还没杀了你 赶紧搬到瑞士来找我吧 | |
[16:11] | Please don’t call the judge. I will make up my hours. | 求你别打给法官 我会补上的 |
[16:14] | I have to go. | 我必须走了 |
[16:15] | Please don’t call him. | 千万别打给他 |
[16:16] | I promise I’ll make up the hours. | 我保证日后会补上 |
[16:19] | Grey! | 格蕾 |
[16:21] | Grey?! | 格蕾 |
[16:25] | Well, Mer’s list really freed up my morning. | 梅雷迪斯的推文让我整个早上都轻松了 |
[16:27] | I’ve had two surgeries cancel. | 我两台手术都取消了 |
[16:29] | Are you mad? | 你生气吗 |
[16:30] | Mm. A little. | 嗯 有一点 |
[16:32] | But I never win fights with her, even inside my head, | 但是我从来就没赢过她 即使在脑海里 |
[16:34] | so I’m just shoving it down. | 所以我干脆不去想 |
[16:37] | Have you seen Link? | 你看到林克了吗 |
[16:38] | I’m craving some gravity blanket. | 我超想要一些重力毯 |
[16:41] | What? | 什么东西 |
[16:42] | Oh, we used to do this thing | 我们过去经常用的姿势 |
[16:43] | where he would just put all of his body weight on top of me, | 他会把他全身的重力压住我身上 |
[16:46] | and it was like a thunder jacket for a dog. | 就像给狗穿了件超级炫酷的夹克 |
[16:47] | But now I’ve got the little peanut, so he just bear-hugs me. | 但是现在我怀了小花生 所以他只能抱抱我了 |
[16:50] | I’m claustrophobic. I can’t think of anything less soothing. | 我有幽闭恐惧症 我想象不到还有比这更惊悚的事情了 |
[16:53] | But sounds like you two are a match. | 不过听起来你们俩还真是天造地设的一对 |
[16:54] | We kind of are, aren’t we? | 我们确实挺般配的 不是吗 |
[16:56] | I mean, I get all spinny-outy, | 我想说 我容易神经紧张 |
[16:57] | and he’s just like a big, calm mountain. | 但他就像是一座雄伟平静的山 |
[17:01] | Well, uh, right now your mountain | 嗯 看来你的山 |
[17:03] | is trying to calm down my patient’s boyfriend. | 在安抚我病人的男朋友 |
[17:05] | What happened to your patient? | 你的病人怎么了 |
[17:07] | Just imagine… | 你想象一下 |
[17:08] | Never mind. Don’t imagine. | 算了 还是别想了 |
[17:10] | Pierce! I need a word. | 皮尔斯 借一步说话 |
[17:12] | Okay. Uh, if this is about Mer’s list, | 好 不过 如果是关于梅尔的推文的话 |
[17:14] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[17:16] | I stand by her as a surgeon and as a sister. | 作为一名外科医生还有她妹妹 我支持她 |
[17:18] | I don’t care. Follow me, please. | 干我甚事 跟我走一趟 |
[17:24] | And just need one last sample to confirm blood type | 我只需要最后一个样本来验证她的血型 |
[17:27] | in case there’s any bleeding in the O.R. | 以防手术出现大出血 |
[17:28] | Otherwise, we’ll be fine. | 如果没有其他意外 不会有事 |
[17:29] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你们了 |
[17:32] | She really is just such a happy little girl. | 她是个那么快乐的小姑娘 |
[17:36] | We’ve learned so much from her, | 我们从她身上学到了很多 |
[17:38] | and we feel so blessed to have… | 我们觉得很幸运 |
[17:41] | to have met the doctors here so she can… | 能遇到这么好的医生她才能 |
[17:45] | …so she can get the help that she needs. | 她才能得到及时的治疗 |
[17:47] | This is no good. Too much backlight. | 录的不好 背光 |
[17:51] | Uh, Peter, uh, sorry. | 额 彼得 抱歉 |
[17:53] | Uh, technical stuff. | 技术性问题 |
[17:54] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:55] | – Yeah. – Yeah. Okay. | – 嗯 – 嗯 那就好 |
[17:57] | Uh, we’re gonna get you to, uh, say that again, | 我们想 想让你再重复一次刚刚说的 |
[17:59] | I mean, just… just like you did | 我的意思是 就像刚刚那样 |
[18:00] | but just a little bit more, uh, over here. | 但是稍微地 稍微往这里站一下 |
[18:04] | – Yeah. – All right. | – 好 -可以了 |
[18:06] | – Okay. – Actually, you know what, Peter? | – 好的 – 其实你知道吗 彼得 |
[18:07] | I think it was perfect. There’s no need. | 我觉刚刚很棒 没必要再录一遍 |
[18:10] | Take a break. | 休息一下 |
[18:13] | You know what? | 确实 |
[18:14] | Dr. Avery is right | 艾弗里医生说的没错 |
[18:16] | ’cause we need to talk to Mrs. Martin anyway. | 因为我们得和马丁太太谈谈 |
[18:18] | So… yeah. | 所以 就这样 |
[18:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:21] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢各位 |
[18:28] | This man is in fear, right, real fear. | 这个男人很害怕 他真的很害怕 |
[18:30] | His daughter’s 3 years old. | 他女儿才三岁 |
[18:31] | This surgery’s gonna be traumatic, painful, and life-threatening, | 这台手术会造成极大的创伤并且过程极为痛苦 甚至有可能致命 |
[18:34] | and you need him to say it all again with better lighting? | 而你还想让他在更好的光线下再讲一遍吗 |
[18:38] | Dr. Avery, I don’t think you need to be reminded, | 艾弗里医生 我不需要提醒你吧 |
[18:40] | but just in case, I am your boss. | 不过还是说一下 我说的算 |
[18:43] | If you need more clarification on the matter, lemme know, | 如果你对这件事还有其他意见 跟我讲 |
[18:46] | and I can have your mom call and explain it to you. | 我给你妈打电话让她解释给你听 |
[18:51] | Well, while you have her, ask her how much longer | 那你打给她的时候 麻烦问一下她 |
[18:53] | she’s gonna be punishing us with you. | 还准备让我们跟着你受罚多久 |
[18:55] | Ah, funny. | 啊 真有意思 |
[18:57] | No chest pain, no shortness of breath. | 无胸痛 无气短 |
[18:59] | Your EKG shows no changes. | 你的心电图无异常 |
[19:02] | I see no arrhythmias or abnormal flow. | 我没有看到心律不齐或不正常的血流现象 |
[19:06] | So Grey didn’t give me a heart attack. | 所以格蕾没让我心脏病发作 |
[19:08] | No. | 没有 |
[19:09] | You’re just warm. | 你只是中暑了 |
[19:10] | War… I’m in a sauna. | 中 我简直在蒸桑拿好吗 |
[19:13] | How long has it been like this? | 你这样多久了 |
[19:15] | A few days? I don’t know, Pierce. | 几天 我也不记得了 皮尔斯 |
[19:19] | Uh, you know, I got a lot on my mind, | 你知道吗 我现在事情很多 |
[19:22] | and this list isn’t making it any better. | 这个推文也没让我好受点 |
[19:24] | Well, it’s not your heart. | 其实 不是你心脏的问题 |
[19:26] | Well, what is it? | 那是什么问题 |
[19:29] | It could be hor… It could be hormonal. | 有可能荷 可能是荷尔蒙的问题 |
[19:35] | I have to be in surgery in 15 minutes, | 我15分钟后要进手术室了 |
[19:36] | but I could do a quick blood draw | 但我可以给你快速抽个血 |
[19:38] | and, uh, check your levels? | 然后 检查一下激素水平 |
[19:40] | Okay, well, do it right quick, then, if you have to go. | 行 行 如果你要马上要走 你快点做 |
[19:42] | I-I need a full blood panel, CBC, thyroid… | 我需要做一个全血分析 血细胞计数 甲状腺激素 |
[19:45] | Yeah, I know how to do a blood panel. | 你甭说了 我知道怎么做全血分析 |
[19:49] | Schmitt, uh, where are we with, uh, cran… | 施密特 我们和克兰 |
[19:51] | Mom, no. | 妈 不要 |
[19:53] | Tell Aunt Carol she doesn’t need | 告诉卡罗尔姨妈她不需要 |
[19:55] | to reschedule her carpal tunnel surgery. | 重新安排她的腕管手术 |
[19:57] | We’re still a good hospital. | 我们还是个好医院 |
[20:00] | I-I-I’m at work right now. I have to go. | 我正在工作 我得挂了 |
[20:03] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:05] | My mom sent Grey’s article to everyone in our family, | 我妈把格蕾的文章发给了全家看 |
[20:08] | and they gave me the money for med school, | 大家集资供我上的医学院 |
[20:10] | so they’re very invested. | 所以大家都很在意 |
[20:12] | You’re on the phone, and you’re not doing your job. | 上班时间打电话 |
[20:13] | You’re basically a bullet point on Grey’s list. | 你简直就是格蕾推文里的典型 |
[20:15] | Get back to work. | 继续工作 |
[20:18] | I sent a proposal to the board to see if they’ll expand the NICU. | 我向董事会提出扩建新生儿重症监护病房的提议 |
[20:20] | I swear, this place must be backed | 我发誓 这间医院肯定是俄罗斯黑手党 |
[20:22] | by Russian Mafia or something | 之类的组织开的 |
[20:23] | because they are not afraid to write checks. | 他们开支票的时候可大方了 |
[20:24] | That doesn’t hurt. | 这不挺好吗 |
[20:25] | Over here, I want to, uh, put in | 这边我想在春天前 |
[20:27] | the new innovative pediatric surgery unit by spring. | 放一台新的创新式儿科手术台 |
[20:30] | You know, this place is really shaping up. | 你懂的 这边要大变样了 |
[20:32] | Oh, my God! Somebody, help! | 我的天啊 来人 帮帮我 |
[20:34] | Miller, what happened? | 米勒 怎么了 |
[20:36] | Patient just had colon surgery due to a perforation. | 病人直肠穿孔 刚接受了手术 |
[20:37] | His wound vac started filling with blood and… I don’t know. | 真空辅助伤口愈合系统突然灌满了血 我不明白 |
[20:40] | Did you send blood for a coag panel? Hmm? | 你给他测凝血功能了吗 |
[20:42] | Ma’am, I need you to stand back now, please. | 女士 请你往后站 |
[20:46] | I feel warm. | 温度略高 |
[20:48] | Why won’t it stop?! | 为什么止不住血 |
[20:49] | Karev, is it okay if I jump in? | 卡列夫 我能加入吗 |
[20:50] | Yeah, please. What do you need? | 求之不得 你需要什么 |
[20:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:53] | You, get me a crash cart, | 你 给我找个急救车来 |
[20:54] | two units of blood, gauze, and suction, okay? | 两个单位的血 纱布和吸血仪 明白了吗 |
[20:58] | Now! | 马上 |
[20:59] | See what I have to put up with? | 明白我在忍受什么了吧 |
[21:06] | Ohh! I’ve had a really crazy day, and I can’t really talk. | 我今天忙到疯 实在没法聊天 |
[21:09] | I thought you might be in the E.R., | 我以为你会在急诊 |
[21:11] | seeing as how a body just fell from the sky. | 鉴于一具尸体刚从天而降 |
[21:15] | I mean, I’ve never seen anything like it, | 我是说 从来没见过这样的 |
[21:17] | I mean, I’ve seen some things. | 而我还算见多识广的 |
[21:21] | Okay, Miranda, look, | 好吧 听着米兰达 |
[21:22] | if… if you’re still upset about Grey’s list… | 如果你还在为格蕾的推文而难过 |
[21:24] | But, hey, it’ll blow over, all right? | 但是 都会过去的 好吗 |
[21:26] | Try not to make yourself more angry by staring at it all day. | 别整天盯着它越来越生气 |
[21:29] | That’s not why I’m angry. | 我不是为这个生气 |
[21:31] | It’s… It’s not? | 不是这个 |
[21:32] | I’m angry because it’s 1,000 degrees in here, | 我生气是因为这里热得像1000度 |
[21:35] | and I can’t stop crying | 我哭的停不下来 |
[21:36] | because my hormones are hitting me like a tidal wave | 荷尔蒙像浪潮一样不断击打我 |
[21:39] | because I am in menopause! | 因为我更年期了 |
[21:42] | – Miranda, we don’t… – No! | – 米兰达 我们不 – 不 |
[21:43] | Don’t bother telling me that that’s not what it is, | 别费心思说服我不是这样 |
[21:46] | because I saw it happen to my mom at a young age, | 我目睹了我妈更年期提前 |
[21:49] | and now it’s happening to me. | 现在我也这样了 |
[21:51] | And I know it’s the natural order of things. | 我也明白这是自然规律 |
[21:53] | I am woman. Hear me roar. | 我是个女人 吼给你看 |
[21:55] | I knew it was coming… | 我知道它会来 |
[21:58] | someday! | 总有一天 |
[22:01] | I’m sorry, Ben. | 对不起 本 |
[22:05] | No one really warns you about all the feelings. | 没人警告过你我会有这么多情绪 |
[22:17] | Just tell me what you need. | 告诉我你需要什么 |
[22:19] | Just… Here. | 坐下就行 |
[22:21] | Just sit here with me for like five minutes | 陪我在这坐5分钟 |
[22:24] | and let me have all the feelings. | 让我释放一下情绪 |
[22:32] | Oh, God! Stupid. | 天啊 太蠢了 |
[22:36] | – Okay, okay. – It’s hot! | – 好的好的 – 太热了 |
[22:45] | Hey! | 你好啊 |
[22:49] | How bad is it? | 情况有多糟 |
[22:50] | Okay. Well, um, residents are panicking. | 好吧 住院医师们慌了 |
[22:53] | Everyone else seems split. | 剩下的人看法各不相同 |
[22:55] | Some are pissed. Some are calling you a hero. | 有些人气坏了 有些人视你为英雄 |
[22:57] | Alex couldn’t stop laughing all morning. | 亚历克斯一早上一直在笑 |
[22:58] | Where do you land? | 你怎么看 |
[23:00] | Well, I wish you hadn’t name-checked the hospital | 我希望你不要指名道姓批评 |
[23:01] | that just made me an attending, | 刚提拔我做主治医生的医院 |
[23:03] | but I think it’ll start some much-needed conversation | 但这会引发一些早就该有的探讨 |
[23:05] | once tempers calm. | 等大家都冷静后 |
[23:07] | Like Bailey’s temper? | 比如等贝莉冷静下来 |
[23:09] | Okay, her rage level is so high, | 好吧 她的怒气值太高了 |
[23:11] | I’m worried for her physical health. | 我都担心她的身体了 |
[23:12] | Well, I would like to explain how this happened. | 好吧 我想解释一下我的初衷 |
[23:15] | Especially to Bailey. I owe it to her. | 尤其对贝莉 我欠她的 |
[23:17] | I mean, I named my kid after her. | 我是说 我给我儿子起了她的名 |
[23:18] | She might ask you to take that back. | 她可能会让你收回 |
[23:20] | – Um… – Good luck. | – 嗯 – 祝你好运 |
[23:26] | There. You see that? That’s the source of the bleed. | 在那 看到了没 出血源 |
[23:28] | – The aorta. – The aorta? | – 动脉 – 主动脉 |
[23:29] | No. What year are you? Second. | 不啊 你当几年医生了 第二年吗 |
[23:32] | Superior epigastric artery. | 腹壁上动脉 |
[23:34] | One of the cardinal rules in trauma | 创伤科的基本规则之一 |
[23:35] | is to find the source of the bleeding and…? | 就是找到出血源头并且什么 |
[23:37] | – Uh… – Get proximal and distal control. | – 呃 – 进行近端和远端控制 |
[23:40] | Okay, looks like poor hemostasis after surgery. | 好 看起来像是术后止血期不良反应 |
[23:43] | Let’s get him in the O.R. and do a repair and a quick washout. | 送他进手术室修补然后清理 |
[23:46] | All right. Miller, book the next available O.R. | 好 米勒 给亨特医生预约手术室 |
[23:48] | for Dr. Hunt right now. | 现在就去 |
[23:49] | Right. Um, who’s Dr. Hunt? | 明白 亨特医生是谁 |
[23:50] | – Him. – Me. | – 他 – 我 |
[23:52] | Okay. | 明白 |
[23:56] | All right, page me when Clervie’s ready. | 好的 等克莱尔维准备好后呼叫我 |
[23:58] | Try not to trip on any camera wires. | 别被摄像机线绊倒 |
[24:01] | Cameras? | 摄像机 |
[24:02] | Yeah, doing a craniosynostosis on a 3-year-old, | 你没听错 在给一名3岁患儿做颅缝骨接合时 |
[24:05] | which Koracick is turning into a feel-good video | 克拉希克要拍成自我肯定视频 |
[24:07] | so he could fight the bad attention around Mer’s list. | 来弥补梅尔额推文对医院的伤害 |
[24:09] | Also, he bribed the family with a pro bono surgery. | 此外 他用免费手术贿赂那家人 |
[24:12] | Ew. Gross. | 呃 真恶心 |
[24:13] | And yet totally on brand. | 然而 完全符合他的风格 |
[24:15] | Meredith’s kind of lucky, when you think about it. | 现在一想 梅尔其实很幸运 |
[24:18] | Uh, losing her job and possibly losing her license? | 你是说丢了工作 还有可能被撤销行医执照吗 |
[24:20] | Well, I mean, yeah, obviously, | 我是说 没错 显然 |
[24:22] | but she doesn’t have to worry about all this crap, | 但她不用再担心这些破事了 |
[24:24] | you know, how things look. | 你懂的 表面功夫 |
[24:25] | She can just… do the right thing. | 她可以做正确事了 |
[24:30] | I love a good dare. | 这个大冒险不错 |
[24:31] | – That wasn’t a dare. – Thank you. | – 这不是大冒险 – 感谢 |
[24:33] | Wait. No. I don’t really think that she’s lucky! | 等等 不要 我不是真心说她幸运的 |
[24:40] | Good to be back? | 回来的感觉怎样 |
[24:41] | You have no idea. | 好到你想不到 |
[24:44] | But I love being a mom, too. | 不过我也很喜欢当妈的感觉 |
[24:46] | No judgment here. | 我不会评价你的 |
[24:48] | Meredith calls bowel resections her “me time.” | 梅瑞狄斯管肠切除叫她的“个人时间” |
[24:52] | Would you be willing to tell her how much I loved her article? | 你能替我转达一下我对她文章的爱吗 |
[24:54] | Um, yeah… Helm, sure. | 好啊 赫尔姆 没问题 |
[24:57] | How amazing and important and just perfect it is? | 就说那篇文章很棒 很重要并且完美 |
[25:01] | And that she’s still my mentor, | 还有 如果她不在这里任职了 |
[25:02] | even if she doesn’t work here anymore? | 她仍旧是我的导师 |
[25:03] | I will pass it along. | 我会转达的 |
[25:05] | All right, clamping the aorta. | 好的 夹住主动脉 |
[25:08] | All right. | 好 |
[25:09] | We are gonna stop the heart with cardioplegia | 现在我们要用停搏液停止心跳 |
[25:12] | so we can replace the aortic root. | 以便更换主动脉根 |
[25:14] | That’s… weird. | 这就怪了 |
[25:16] | The heart’s not stopping. | 心脏没有停 |
[25:18] | How is she? Finally got her boyfriend calmed down. | 她怎么样 总算让她男朋友冷静下来了 |
[25:20] | Well, it looks like the blunt injury | 看起来钝器伤 |
[25:21] | also caused a coronary artery dissection, | 还引发了冠状动脉剥离 |
[25:24] | so we’re gonna have to pass the cardioplegia | 因此我们得把让停搏液经过 |
[25:26] | through the coronary sinus so we can get this heart to stop. | 冠状窦来让心脏停跳 |
[25:29] | – She cannot catch a break. – How can I help? | – 她真实一点都不走运啊 – 我能做什么 |
[25:31] | All right, well, we’re gonna have to do a bypass, | 可以 我们得做个心脏搭桥 |
[25:33] | so you can harvest a vein from her leg | 所以你从她腿上找一条血管 |
[25:36] | while Pierce and I… | 在皮尔斯和我 |
[25:37] | – No! Start pressors! – Crap. | – 不 打开加压机 – 靠 |
[25:39] | The root is rupturing! | 主动脉根破裂 |
[25:40] | – I’m gonna go scrub. – Yep. | – 我去刷手 – 去吧 |
[25:41] | Get that suction in there. Get that suction in there. | 在这吸血 在这吸血 |
[25:47] | Hey. You busy? | 嘿 你忙吗 |
[25:49] | I just did a cervical decompression. | 我刚做了个颈椎减压术 |
[25:51] | Now I’m gonna grab enough lunch for multiple humans. | 现在我得为了肚子里的孩子去吃点午饭 |
[25:53] | I can buy you something from the vending machine on the way. | 我路上帮你在自动贩卖机买点 |
[25:56] | On the way to where? | 去哪的路上 |
[25:59] | Don’t worry. We’ll remain right on schedule. | 不用担心 一切都按计划进行 |
[26:01] | You don’t want Dr. Koracick to operate? | 你不想让克拉希克医生来做手术 |
[26:03] | My sister texted us an article about this hospital. | 我姐发给我一篇有关这家医院的文章 |
[26:07] | Is that what this is about? Is he part of the problem? | 这就是原因吗 他也有问题 |
[26:09] | No, absolutely not. | 不 完全不是 |
[26:10] | No. Tom Koracick is a brilliant neurosurgeon. | 不 汤姆·克拉希克是个优秀的神经科外科医生 |
[26:13] | Then why make a change? | 那为什么要换人 |
[26:14] | Well, for starters, I’m better. | 首先 我技术更好 |
[26:17] | Dana, Peter, I know that you only agreed | 丹娜 彼得 我知道你们是为了免费手术 |
[26:19] | to let Tom film the surgery so it would be free, | 才让汤姆录下手术过程的 |
[26:22] | but I can… see now | 但我现在发现 |
[26:23] | that you’re both a little uncomfortable. | 你们都对此不太舒服 |
[26:25] | And I can’t blame you. This is a very big decision. | 我不能责怪你们 这是个很大的决定 |
[26:28] | It’s your family’s privacy. | 这是你的家庭隐私 |
[26:30] | You shouldn’t have to think about that under these conditions. | 你们不该在这种情况下下思考这个 |
[26:32] | So, I want you to know that no matter what happens today, | 所以我想让你们知道 不管今天发生了什么 |
[26:35] | no matter what you decide, | 不管你们怎么决定 |
[26:37] | your surgery’s not gonna cost you a thing. | 手术都不会让你们花一分钱的 |
[26:40] | Yeah. | 好 |
[26:41] | W-Why… Why would you do this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[26:43] | Well, I have a little girl of my own, | 我也有个女儿 |
[26:45] | and if she needed a surgery, I’d want to make sure | 如果是她需要手术 我会想确保 |
[26:46] | that her doctors aren’t thinking about anything | 她的医生心无旁骛 |
[26:49] | except for her. | 只想着她 |
[26:50] | Your little girl means more to me | 你们的小女儿对我来说 |
[26:51] | than some… some good press. | 可不只是什么媒体曝光度 |
[26:59] | Yes. | 好 |
[27:02] | Yes. And thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[27:03] | All right. Let’s get going, then. | 好了 那就开始准备吧 |
[27:04] | All right, guys, let’s come on in. | 好 开始吧 |
[27:06] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[27:11] | You know Tom is gonna blow a gasket | 你知道汤姆听到这事之后 |
[27:12] | when he hears about this. | 肯定要气死了吧 |
[27:13] | Oh, I know. | 我知道的 |
[27:15] | Added bonus. | 雪上加霜啊 |
[27:22] | No. | 不行了 |
[27:24] | Time of death 16:04. | 死亡事件 下午4点04分 |
[27:27] | Injury was just… | 伤害太大 |
[27:28] | It caused too much damage. | 损伤太多 无法无力回天了 |
[27:30] | Damn it. | 我靠了 |
[27:32] | It’s not just the medical system that’s broken. | 破碎的不仅是医疗系统 |
[27:34] | It’s the whole world. | 而是整个世界 |
[27:35] | Why’d the stowaway have to fall out of a plane? | 为什么偷渡者要从飞机里掉下来 |
[27:38] | And how bad was his life | 而且他的生活 |
[27:40] | that he had to climb in the plane to begin with? | 是要有多糟糕 才要选择藏在飞机里去偷渡啊 |
[27:41] | And why did this girl, who could have been anywhere in the world, | 这小女孩 本可以在世界上的任何地方 |
[27:44] | been in the just worst place possible? | 却偏偏要站在这里被人砸死 |
[27:48] | The whole world is broken. | 整个世界都不好了 |
[27:49] | Now I have a baby, | 现在我还生了孩子 |
[27:50] | and it just makes it so much scarier. | 我更恐惧了 |
[27:54] | I can close. | 我来缝合吧 |
[27:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:05] | Get the drill ready. | 电钻准备好 |
[28:06] | Stencil’s almost complete. | 马上就好 |
[28:09] | You kidnapped my surgery? | 你抢了我的手术吗 |
[28:10] | Oh, it was never your surgery, was it, Tom? | 本来也不是你的手术啊 汤姆 |
[28:13] | Tap out, Shepherd. I’m scrubbing in. | 下来 谢泼德 我上去 |
[28:15] | Shepherd’s actually got it all under control. | 谢泼德马上就快做完了 |
[28:16] | Uh, the family, on the other hand, | 而她的家人呢 |
[28:18] | has had a change of heart about you filming this whole thing. | 也改变心意 不允许你拍摄手术过程了 |
[28:20] | So if you get your camera crew within… I don’t know… | 所以你的摄像团队 我也不知道 |
[28:22] | one foot of my O.R., security will be called. | 如果敢距离我超过0.3米 我就要叫保安了 |
[28:25] | The foundation put me… | 是福克斯基金会任命我 |
[28:26] | I am the foundation. | 我就是基金会 |
[28:28] | And I own more shares than anyone on the board, | 我比其他所有人的股权都要多 |
[28:29] | so if you want to get technical, I am your boss. | 所以如果你非得较这个真 我是你老板 |
[28:31] | Not to mention, the people that come to me | 更别说 大老远跑来找我 |
[28:33] | for cosmetic procedures | 做整形的人 |
[28:34] | make up a huge percentage of hospital profits. | 可是医院利润的很大一部分啊 |
[28:36] | So maybe you want to, um, stay the hell out of my way. | 所以 你就离我远点吧 |
[28:40] | You just threw away millions in fast, free publicity | 你刚刚放弃可是数百万免费的点击率 |
[28:43] | and took arrogance to a level even I’ve never reached. | 你的骄傲自大已经比我还要严重了 |
[28:45] | This thing Grey started? | 格蕾搞的这些事情 |
[28:47] | You should know better than anyone | 你应该比任何人都清楚 |
[28:48] | how fires like that spread. | 有多快会引火烧身的 |
[28:50] | And if it does, it’ll burn down a lot more than this hospital. | 如果真的出事了 危急的可不仅仅是这一家医院了 |
[28:55] | Hey, Tom, great rage in that reaction, really. | 对了 汤姆 你这个发火的反应很好 |
[28:59] | But you were a little backlit, though. | 但你的光有点不太好看 |
[29:00] | I’d love it if you could give it to me from the top, | 要是你往后走一点 |
[29:03] | a little closer to the door. | 从门那边出去就更好了 |
[29:07] | I was kinda hoping my part would be done | 我还希望等他发现的时候 |
[29:10] | by the time he found out. | 我的部分已经做完了呢 |
[29:12] | Yeah. Sorry about that. | 是啊 抱歉了 |
[29:14] | Osteotome, please, Schmitt. | 骨刀给我谢谢 施密特 |
[29:16] | Schmitt, come on. | 施密特 干啥呢 |
[29:18] | Yeah. Sorry. | 啊 抱歉 |
[29:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:23] | 500 feet? That’s ridiculous. | 152米 太吓人了 |
[29:25] | Bet it was worth it just to zap the guy in the nads, though. | 即便这样 也比每天被克拉希克挤兑要好吧 |
[29:28] | It was an accident. A happy accident. | 这是个意外 开心的意外 |
[29:31] | Bailey must be homicidal, having Koracick as her boss. | 贝莉肯定是不想活了 让克拉希克当她老板 |
[29:34] | You a little bit happy about that? | 你有点点开心吗 |
[29:35] | Well, I mean, I’m mad that she fired me, | 我确实很生气她把我开除了 |
[29:37] | but Bailey’s still Bailey. | 但贝莉还是贝莉啊 |
[29:39] | She shouldn’t have to take orders from him. | 她也不应该听他指挥啊 |
[29:41] | That’s exactly why I left. | 所以我也辞职了 |
[29:43] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[29:44] | So, you sick of it yet? Staying home? | 那你在家呆腻了吗 |
[29:48] | I’m happy to do it for Teddy. | 我乐意为了泰迪在家看孩子啊 |
[29:51] | It’s way harder than I expected. | 但比我想的要困难多了 |
[29:54] | Come work for me. Take head of trauma. | 来为我工作吧 当创伤科主任 |
[29:56] | You know, structure the department however you want, ground up. | 改变整个部门啥的 随你弄 |
[29:59] | I mean, Webber and I are helping, but we can’t do it all. | 我跟韦伯在努力呢 但我们又不是超人 |
[30:01] | I mean, look at this place. It’s really messed up. | 你看看这医院 简直一塌糊涂 |
[30:04] | Way to sell it, Karev. | 你可真会说服人 卡列夫 |
[30:06] | Today was kinda fun. | 不过今天还挺好玩的 |
[30:08] | If there’s one thing I can promise you, | 如果有什么我可以承诺你的 那就是 |
[30:09] | it’s that there’ll be more days like it. | 之后还会有更多好玩的日子的 |
[30:11] | Kind of reminding me of the Army. | 我有点想起在部队当医生了 |
[30:13] | With worse food. | 只不过吃的不太好 |
[30:18] | All right, piece “S” and “C” are in place. | 好的 S部分和C部分已经就位了 |
[30:27] | * Why you look so sad? * | 为何你如此忧伤 |
[30:30] | * Tears are in your eyes * | 眼中满含泪水 |
[30:33] | * Come on and talk to me now * | 来跟我倾诉 |
[30:37] | * Nothing you confess * | 无论你说什么 |
[30:41] | * Could make me love you less * | 都不会减少我对你的爱 |
[30:45] | * Could make me love you less * | 都不会减少我对你的爱 |
[30:48] | * I’ll stand by you * | 我会在你身旁 |
[30:51] | * I’ll stand by you * | 在你身旁 |
[30:55] | * Won’t let nobody hurt you * | 不让任何人伤害你 |
[30:58] | * Nobody hurt you * | 不让任何人伤害你 |
[31:01] | * I’ll stand by you * | 我会在你身旁 |
[31:04] | * Take me in into your darkest hour * | 最黑暗的时候有我在 |
[31:07] | * And I’ll never desert you * | 我永远不会抛弃你 |
[31:11] | * Never desert you * | 永远不会抛弃你 |
[31:14] | * I’ll stand by you * | 我会在你身旁 |
[31:30] | And… we’re done. | 完成了 |
[31:33] | Everything fit. It’s perfect. | 一切都吻合 完美 |
[31:35] | Yeah. Minimal blood loss. | 对 血液流失最少 |
[31:38] | All right, why don’t you get Clervie down to the PICU, | 好 你带克莱尔维去儿科重症监护室吧 |
[31:41] | and then we’ll update the family. | 之后我们去跟家属说明情况 |
[31:42] | I mean, it’s perfect. It’s miraculous. | 简直完美 太神奇了 |
[31:45] | And if you’d have let Dr. Koracick film it, | 如果你让克拉希克医生录下来了的话 |
[31:47] | it might have really helped this place. | 真的可能对医院有好处的 |
[31:48] | * I’ll stand by you * | 我会在你身旁 |
[31:51] | I don’t concern myself with headlines, Schmitt. | 我并不想上头条 施密特 |
[31:53] | I suggest you don’t, either. | 我建议你也不要 |
[31:54] | You don’t have to. | 你是不需要 |
[31:56] | You already have a career. | 你已经事业有成了 |
[31:57] | Your future is safe no matter what. | 你的未来无需担忧 |
[31:58] | Not all of us have that luxury. | 不是我们所有人都有你这种条件的 |
[32:01] | All right, you’re so disappointed, | 如果你这么失望的话 |
[32:02] | why don’t you get her bandaged up and settled in the PICU, | 不如你给她包扎好 送到儿童重监室吧 |
[32:05] | and I’ll go update the family myself. | 我自己去跟病人说 |
[32:08] | * Never desert you * | 永远不会抛弃你 |
[32:10] | * I’ll stand by you * | 我会在你身旁 |
[32:14] | I remember telling security to deactivate your keycard. | 我不是让保安把你的门卡禁用了吗 |
[32:17] | I-I’m sure this is a bad time. | 现在不太方便是吧 |
[32:19] | Uh, no. A great time, in fact. | 没有 很方便 |
[32:21] | I’m having a red-letter day. | 今天可是大喜之日呢 |
[32:22] | There’ll be cake any minute. | 随时都会有蛋糕送来 |
[32:24] | I would like to explain how this happened. | 我想解释一下为什么这些会发生 |
[32:27] | It was never meant to be published. | 根本没想公开搞大的 |
[32:29] | I only pitched them a few ideas. | 我只是跟他们说了几个想法而已 |
[32:31] | – From “Hospital Hell”? – That, I never even said. | – 说我们这里是人间炼狱吗 – 我没这么说过 |
[32:33] | And I would never say that. | 我也永远不会这么说的 |
[32:35] | Anything that I actually wrote | 我写的东西 |
[32:37] | wasn’t even directed at this hospital. | 都完全没有针对这家医院 |
[32:39] | Then have them change it. Have them take it down. | 那就让他们撤掉 修改啊 |
[32:41] | I tried. They won’t. | 我问了 他们不干 |
[32:44] | I can write a retraction, an explanation. | 我可以写个撤回书 解释一下 |
[32:46] | A retraction won’t help, Grey. | 撤回书没用的 格蕾 |
[32:49] | Nobody reads the retractions. | 没人会看的 |
[32:51] | Bailey, you know me. | 贝莉 你了解我的 |
[32:53] | You know I love this place. I grew up here. | 你知道我爱这家医院 我在这里长大的 |
[32:59] | have been from things I learned here, | 都是源于我从这里学到的东西 |
[33:01] | in this program, from you and Richard Webber. | 从这个项目里 从你和理查德·韦伯身上学到的 |
[33:06] | I’m sorry if… if any of this has hurt you. | 如果这些事情伤害到到你了 |
[33:10] | I really am truly sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[33:13] | I know what you learned, Grey. | 我知道你学到了什么 格蕾 |
[33:15] | I spent years of my life teaching it to you. | 我这辈子花了这么多年来教你 |
[33:18] | Remember, I stayed late almost every night | 记得我基本上每晚都在熬夜 |
[33:21] | explaining procedures and technique | 给你们讲手术技巧 |
[33:23] | when I could have been home with my family, right? | 而我明明可以回家陪我自己的家人的 |
[33:25] | I made you study. I made you practice. | 我逼你们学习 逼你们练习 |
[33:28] | I was your friend, your mentor, | 我是你们的朋友 导师 |
[33:29] | and every time you needed me, I was there. | 每次你们需要我的时候 我都在 |
[33:32] | So you can sit there and apologize to me | 所以你可以坐在这里 道道歉 |
[33:34] | and say all the… the moving words, | 说些感动的话 |
[33:36] | but the damage has been done. | 但伤害已经造成了 |
[33:44] | Bailey, I… | 贝莉 我 |
[33:45] | You can close the door on your way out. | 出去的时候请关下门 |
[33:59] | A resident thought that that was the aorta? | 一个住院医生居然以为那是动脉 |
[34:01] | – What is wrong with people? – Yeah. | – 这些人都什么毛病啊 – 是啊 |
[34:02] | If Karev hadn’t been giving me a tour, | 如果卡列夫不是带我闲逛了一下 |
[34:04] | then the guy might have died. | 这人差点就死了 |
[34:05] | W… Y-You got a tour? | 什么 你去参观了吗 |
[34:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:08] | Evening, Altman. | 晚上好啊 阿特曼 |
[34:09] | – Hey. – Leo! | – 嘿 – 里奥 |
[34:11] | I’m not turning around, Tom, | 我不会转身离开的 汤姆 |
[34:12] | so if you need to call the cops, then go ahead. | 如果你要报警 那就去吧 |
[34:14] | I’m dropping the restraining order. | 我要撤销禁制令了 |
[34:16] | We need every good doctor we can get, | 我们需要所有的好医生来工作 |
[34:17] | so I’m taking the high road. | 所以我选择了这么做 |
[34:19] | You can have your job back. | 你可以回去工作了 |
[34:21] | Yeah, well, thanks, but, um… you didn’t fire me. | 是啊 谢谢 但是 不是你开除的我 |
[34:25] | I quit. | 而是我自己辞职了 |
[34:26] | And I have already taken a job | 我已经在一家很有前途的地区医院 |
[34:27] | at a very up-and-coming area hospital. | 找到了一份工作 |
[34:30] | – You did? – W-What hospital? | – 真的吗 – 哪家医院 |
[34:31] | One that will be excellent when I’m done with it, so… | 一家如果有我加入会很棒的医院 所以 |
[34:34] | It’s Pac-North, isn’t it? | 是大西洋北部医院是吧 |
[34:36] | It’s not a dirty word, Tom. | 这不是个不能启齿的词吧 |
[34:37] | Yeah, but it’s a dirty place. | 的确不是 但这地儿不怎么样 |
[34:38] | You call me when you realize the error of your ways. | 你要是认识到你的错误了就给我打电话 |
[34:42] | Same to you. | 你也是哦 |
[34:45] | Wow. Wow. I hate that guy. | 我真是讨厌死那人了 |
[34:47] | I know. | 可不是吗 |
[34:49] | Pac-North? | 真要去太平洋北部医院了吗 |
[34:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:51] | Wait. Did you not read Meredith’s article? | 等等 你没读过梅瑞狄斯的文章吗 |
[34:53] | Your high horse has no legs to stand on. | 里面写了一句 英雄无用武之地啊 |
[34:56] | That is not the saying. | 这句话可不是这么用的 |
[35:00] | We did everything we could do, | 我们已经尽力了 |
[35:03] | but there was just too much damage. | 但损伤处实在太多了 |
[35:06] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[35:10] | Do you have any contact info | 你有艾丽西娅家人的 |
[35:13] | for Alicia’s folks or any family we could call? | 联系方式吗 |
[35:19] | We just met a month ago, in biochem. | 我们一个月前才在生物化学课认识的 |
[35:23] | I don’t even know her parents’ names. | 我不知道她父母的名字 |
[35:31] | Well… | 这样啊 |
[35:34] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[35:37] | We’ll find them. | 我们会联系上他们的 |
[35:42] | We were just sitting in the grass | 我们当时就坐在 |
[35:46] | under that tree. | 那棵树下的草地上 |
[35:49] | She liked that. | 她喜欢这么坐着 |
[35:51] | She said it reminded her of a Y.A. novel | 她说 这让她想起了青少年协会的一本小说 |
[35:55] | about teenagers who had cancer | 讲的是患了癌症的青少年 |
[35:58] | enjoying life and grass and the air | 趁自己还能享受生活 |
[36:01] | while they still could, | 草地和空气的时候 尽情享受生活 |
[36:03] | except we didn’t have to have cancer. | 只是我们不必非得得癌症才能这样 |
[36:07] | We would just lie in the grass | 我们只要躺在草地上 |
[36:10] | and look at each other. | 注视着对方 我们就很满足了 |
[36:14] | It felt cheesy at first, but then… | 一开始感觉是很俗套 但后来 |
[36:21] | …it was all I wanted to do forever. | 这就成了我永远都想做的事 |
[36:28] | I should have protected her. | 我应该好好保护她的 |
[36:31] | But how do you protect someone from something like this? | 但她突然出意外 我怎么保护得了呢 |
[36:58] | You, uh, lost? You looking for the E.R.? | 你迷路了么 还是你在找急诊室 |
[37:00] | No, I just dropped off a guy | 都不是 我刚送了一个人过来 |
[37:01] | whose bowling ball pulled him all the way down the alley. | 他一不小心被他的保龄球给带到了球道上 |
[37:03] | So, this one of yours? | 所以这是你的病人吗 |
[37:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:07] | Uh, yeah. | 呃 对 |
[37:08] | Yeah, I just rebuilt this little girl’s skull | 我其实刚给这个小女孩 |
[37:10] | from scratch, actually. | 重建了颅骨 |
[37:12] | Took all day. | 整整做了一整天的手术 |
[37:15] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[37:17] | Usually you’re all, | 一般你都会说 |
[37:18] | “I was the only surgeon in the whole world who could do it | 我可是世界上唯一能做这个手术的外科医生 |
[37:20] | ’cause I’m so skilled.” | 因为我技术很牛逼哄哄 |
[37:22] | I mean, I wouldn’t say the whole world, first of all. | 首先 我可不会说世界上这么大的范围 |
[37:25] | The state of Washington is an argument. | 华盛顿州还差不多 |
[37:28] | I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t impressed. | 要是说我没被你惊艳到那是假话 |
[37:31] | I’m suddenly starving. You got 10 minutes? | 我突然有点饿了 10分钟的工夫你有吗 |
[37:34] | Can I interest you | 我能有幸邀请你 |
[37:35] | in some particularly disgusting hospital food? | 共进美味易消化的医院餐吗 |
[37:37] | Oh, my God, that’s my favorite. | 你真懂我 我最喜欢吃这个了 |
[37:38] | After multiple transfusions, emergent dialysis, | 经过多次输血 急诊透析 |
[37:41] | and the fastest central line I’ve done to this day, | 再加上我迄今为止做过最快的中心静脉插管治疗 |
[37:44] | my patient pulled through. | 我的病人挺过来了 |
[37:46] | You’re sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做 |
[37:48] | But it taught an important lesson. | 但这也教会了我一个重要的教训 |
[37:49] | Let me have it. | 放马过来吧 |
[37:50] | Okay. But I’m warning you, it is habit-forming. | 好吧 但我警告你哦 这可是会上瘾的 |
[37:54] | There is no such thing as a routine surgery. | 就是常规的手术是不存在的 |
[38:05] | * ‘Cause I’ve waited a long, long time * | 因为我已经等了很久很久 |
[38:07] | * To remember all that you’ve done for me * | 来记住你为我所做的一切 |
[38:11] | Amelia? | 艾米莉亚 |
[38:12] | * And I’m drawing a long, long line * | 我画了一条很长的线 |
[38:15] | I think I’m in love with you. | 我想我爱上你了 |
[38:19] | And I know you said not to say it back, | 我知道你说过我不用对你有所回应 |
[38:21] | but it’s not something I feel very often. | 但我的这种感觉可不是常有的 |
[38:24] | Love is… not really my thing. | 因为我不擅长爱一个人 |
[38:28] | Dating, yes. | 约会 可以 |
[38:30] | Fun, yes. | 快乐 可以 |
[38:32] | Sex, yes. | 性爱 没问题 |
[38:34] | Love… leads to divorce. | 可是爱一个人最终会使两人分离 |
[38:39] | Leads to pain. | 产生痛苦 |
[38:41] | I think that’s been my world view. | 这一直是我的世界观 |
[38:46] | But I’m feeling it. | 但现在我确确实实感觉到了它 |
[38:49] | I’m pretty sure. | 我很确定 |
[38:51] | And… | 并且 |
[38:54] | …it’s a feeling I like. | 我喜欢这种感觉 |
[38:56] | It’s a feeling I want to name. | 我想给它命名 |
[39:01] | Because sometimes people fall out of the sky, | 因为有时候人会从天空中掉下来 |
[39:04] | so there’s kinda no point in trying to avoid pain. | 所以逃避痛苦是没有意义的 |
[39:09] | * To remember all that you’ve done for me * | 来记住你为我所做的一切 |
[39:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:16] | * In between the dark and the light * | 在黑暗与光明之间 |
[39:19] | Every time I step into an O.R… | 每次我走进手术室 |
[39:23] | I’m ready for the worst. | 我就已经准备好面对最糟的情况了 |
[39:27] | What… What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[39:29] | I tried to talk to Bailey. | 我试着和贝莉聊了聊 |
[39:32] | She thinks I attacked her publicly. | 她觉得是我在众人面前伤害了她 |
[39:33] | It’s… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:35] | I don’t… I don’t know how to fix this. | 我不知道怎么去解决我们之间的问题 |
[39:36] | I mean, what… what were you expecting? | 那你希望如何呢 |
[39:38] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友啊 |
[39:40] | I thought our history would earn me some benefit of the doubt. | 我们之间总归是有情面可讲的 |
[39:43] | And I walked off work crew, | 我捡垃圾捡一半就走了 |
[39:44] | so I got a summons to go back to court. | 所以我收到了一张法院传票 |
[39:47] | Wait a minute. You walked out? | 等等 你就走了 |
[39:48] | Well, I had no choice. | 我别无选择啊 |
[39:49] | Mer, yeah, you did have a choice. | 梅尔 可供你选的路有很多 |
[39:50] | And… And you chose the thing that could put you in jail. | 可你偏偏要选那条送你进监狱的路 |
[39:52] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[39:53] | That headline hurt a lot of people. | 那个标题伤害了很多人 |
[39:55] | You once told me I needed to develop | 你不是曾经还告诉我说 我得培养 |
[39:57] | an instinct for self-preservation. | 一种自我保护的本能 |
[39:58] | – Remember that? – That was entirely different. | – 你还记得吗 – 这是两回事 |
[40:00] | You were claiming a crime you didn’t commit. | 你当时是承认了一项你根本没犯下的罪名 |
[40:02] | Yeah, a-a crime that you committed. | 是 那是你做的 |
[40:03] | A crime that’s now threatening your medical license. | 这个罪名现在已经威胁到你的行医执照了 |
[40:06] | And this is just adding to that threat. | 这还只是威胁到而已 |
[40:07] | You think the medical board just doesn’t read the news? | 你以为医学委员会的人不看新闻的吗 |
[40:09] | There isn’t anything that I said that wasn’t the truth. | 我说的一切都是真的 |
[40:13] | It isn’t my fault that they packaged it up like a bomb. | 他们把它包装得像炸弹一样不是我的错 |
[40:15] | Okay, but don’t you think that there was a world | 好 但你不觉得你应该庆幸 |
[40:17] | where you just finish the community-service | 你刚完成你的社区服务 |
[40:19] | hours and came back to work? | 就能立马回来工作吗 |
[40:20] | I should just shut up and sit on my mountain of privilege? | 难道我就应该为了自己的特权而闭上嘴听之任之 |
[40:24] | And leave everyone else to fight their own battles? | 让人们自己苦苦斗争吗 |
[40:26] | Or you work within the broken system to change it | 你也可以在这个支离破碎的体系中工作来试着改变它啊 |
[40:29] | instead of bringing the whole thing down with you. | 但你没有必要把所有人都拖下水 |
[40:31] | It’s self-destructive, Mer. | 你这是自毁前途 梅尔 |
[40:33] | You really don’t need enemies right now. | 你犯不着给自己招仇恨 |
[40:35] | No. I don’t. | 是 我是犯不着 |
[40:37] | And I don’t need this, either. | 我也不需要你来指责我 |
[40:39] | And if you think there’s a world | 如果你真的觉得 |
[40:40] | in which I just sit back while something’s broken | 当有人无故地 |
[40:43] | and hurting people and killing people… | 伤人或杀人时我能坐视不管 |
[40:46] | you don’t really know me. | 那你真的不了解我 |
[40:49] | At all. | 一点都不 |
[40:51] | It’s not a guarantee against bad outcomes, | 这并不能保证不会出现糟糕的结果 |
[40:53] | but it does mean, when the curveballs come, | 但它确实意味着 当坏事发生 |
[40:56] | when the sky starts to fall… | 当天空开始坠落时 |
[40:57] | * You’ll turn your head * | 你会回头 |
[40:59] | * Leave me unwanted * | 将我遗弃 |
[41:01] | Well? | 结果怎么样 |
[41:03] | Your blood work indicates that you are perimenopausal… | 你的血检表明你正处于准更年期 |
[41:10] | Uh, there was an ellipsis in your voice. | 你好像有话没说完啊 |
[41:13] | You’re also pregnant, Bailey. | 你还怀孕了 贝莉 |
[41:17] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[41:18] | Your bloodwork shows that… | 你的血检结果表明 |
[41:20] | No. | 不会的 |
[41:21] | D… I-I… It’s hormones. | 肯定是我的荷尔蒙失调的原因 |
[41:23] | It’s, uh, hot flashes, mood swings. | 导致我出现潮热还有情绪波动 |
[41:25] | I’m… It’s menopause. | 我肯定是更年期了 |
[41:27] | Yeah, your beta-HCG isn’t lying. | 但你的激素指标不会说谎 |
[41:29] | You can be perimenopausal and still shed eggs. | 你可能是一边处于准更年期一边在排卵 |
[41:32] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[41:33] | You are both perimenopausal and pregna… | 你是既更年期又坏 |
[41:36] | I heard you. I just don’t understand. | 我听见你说的了 我只是不明白是怎么回事 |
[41:39] | …hopefully you’re less likely | 希望你不会 |
[41:41] | to get completely knocked off your feet. | 被完全的压垮 |
[41:45] | Please tell me you don’t plan to keep this a secret. | 你别告诉我你要保守这个秘密吧 |
[41:48] | * Please give me space where I can belong * | 请给我一个属于我的空间 |