时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Researchers have theorized | 研究者认为 噩梦是大脑 |
[00:03] | that nightmares are the brain’s way | 处理过去令人不安的 |
[00:05] | of processing unsettling events of the past. | 事件的一种方式 |
[00:09] | Paula. What? | 保拉 怎么了 |
[00:11] | You’re scaring me. | 你可吓到我了 |
[00:13] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[00:15] | Anybody ever tell you, you snore like a trucker? | 有人说过你打起鼾来就像个卡车司机吗 |
[00:17] | – Not in those exact words. – Like a truck, then? | – 这词不是很贴切 – 像卡车一样吗 |
[00:20] | I thought a semi was barreling towards me. | 我以为有一辆半挂式卡车正冲向我 |
[00:21] | – You woke me up. – I have allergies. | – 你把我吵醒了 – 我过敏了 |
[00:25] | – What time is it? – Does it matter? | – 现在几点了 – 有关系吗 |
[00:26] | Yes. I’m getting out today. I’m counting the minutes. | 是的 我今天要出去 我算着时间呢 |
[00:28] | Ooh! Well, I’ll count, too. | 那我也要算一算了 |
[00:30] | Once you leave, I’ll be able to sleep. | 等你一走 我就能睡个安稳觉了 |
[00:35] | Others believe nightmares | 另一些人认为 |
[00:36] | are how our subconscious mind | 噩梦是我们的潜意识帮助我们 |
[00:38] | prepares us to deal with our real-life fears. | 应对现实生活中恐惧的一种方法 |
[00:40] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[00:41] | – Where are the kids? – Daycare. | – 孩子们呢 – 在幼儿园 |
[00:43] | What? So why’d you text about a hand-off? | 什么 那你为什么发短信说让我过来带他们 |
[00:44] | – To bring you this. – What’s this? | – 给你带点东西 – 这是什么 |
[00:46] | My mom brought them over this morning… | 我妈妈今早带来的 |
[00:48] | costumes from when Megan and I were little kids. | 梅根和我小时候的衣服 |
[00:50] | These are amazing. | 这些衣服太棒了 |
[00:52] | Yeah. She made them all from scratch. | 没错 都是她自己一点一点做的 |
[00:54] | Your mom worked full-time | 你妈妈做的是全职工作 |
[00:56] | and still managed to make costumes? | 还有空做衣服吗 |
[00:57] | Mm-hmm. Every year. | 每年都做 |
[01:00] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[01:02] | I guess I’ll see you up on the PEDS floor for trick-or-treating? | 等会儿科病房跟大家一起要糖吧 |
[01:04] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[01:09] | Either way, | 不管怎样 |
[01:11] | they agree that nightmares are most commonly brought on | 他们一致认为噩梦通常是 |
[01:13] | by one thing… | 由一件事引起的 |
[01:15] | …stress. | 压力 |
[01:17] | Red or yellow tie? | 红领带还是黄领带 |
[01:18] | Mm. Why don’t you compromise, go with orange? | 你为什么不折中一下 选橙色的呢 |
[01:20] | Hey, can you come help me with my dress? | 你能过来帮我穿衣服吗 |
[01:22] | What about blue? | 蓝色怎么样 |
[01:31] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[01:33] | You can’t even pretend to be scared? | 你就不能假装被我吓到吗 |
[01:35] | Nothing’s scarier than my real life. | 没有什么比我的现实生活更可怕的了 |
[01:37] | I got half a dozen investors coming to see Pac North today. | 今天有6个投资者来看北大西洋医院 |
[01:40] | Gotta convince them to sink more money into it. | 得说服他们投资更多才行 |
[01:42] | You found a janitor giving himself a CT scan. | 你发现一个工人在给自己做全身扫描 |
[01:44] | That place has nowhere to go but up. | 你那破医院已经低谷到只能上升了 |
[01:46] | Hey, have you seen my wedding shoes? | 你看到我的婚鞋了吗 |
[01:48] | Why are you wearing your wedding dress? | 你为什么穿婚纱 |
[01:50] | Uh, it’s expensive. | 这可是很贵的 |
[01:51] | I’m gonna wear it every Halloween. | 我要在每个万圣节都穿着它 |
[01:52] | – To work? – No. I have the day off. | – 去上班吗 – 不 我今天休息 |
[01:53] | I’m gonna stay home, I’m gonna eat most of the candy, | 我要呆在家里 我要吃掉大部分的糖果 |
[01:55] | and scare all the trick-or-treaters. | 吓唬所有来要糖的小孩 |
[02:02] | – Love you. – Love you. | – 爱你 – 爱你 |
[02:06] | How come my mom hasn’t called | 我妈不是去社区中心玩过家家过夜去了吗 |
[02:08] | from sleepover community service? | 怎么还不给我打电话呢 |
[02:10] | Oh, she’s probably busy. | 她可能太忙了 |
[02:12] | It’s not like a slumber party with friends. | 这可不像和朋友们开睡衣派对 |
[02:14] | Oh. That’s your ride. | 来接你来了 |
[02:15] | Okay, everybody, get your stuff together. | 好了 各位 收拾好你们的东西 |
[02:17] | Come on, guys. Get your backpacks. | 朋友们 带上你们的背包 |
[02:19] | I hope we get candy at school. | 希望我们能在学校得到糖果 |
[02:20] | Oh, did you guys forget your candy? Go get your candy. | 你们忘了拿糖吗 去拿你们的糖果 |
[02:22] | – Candy! Come on. – Let’s go, guys. | – 糖果 来吧 – 走吧 伙计们 |
[02:24] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[02:25] | I am so sorry that I’m late. | 很抱歉 我迟到了 |
[02:26] | I had to borrow Carina’s car. | 我不得不借卡瑞娜的车过来 |
[02:27] | How are the kids? | 孩子们还好吗 |
[02:28] | Hair is brushed. Lunches are packed. | 头发梳好了 午餐也准备好了 |
[02:30] | Halloween costumes are on. | 万圣节服饰准备好了 |
[02:32] | I am killing the auntie game, right, ZoZo? | 我会是阿姨队里最厉害的对吧 佐佐 |
[02:34] | Yeah, but are you gonna get dressed? | 是啊 但你不准备换衣服吗 |
[02:40] | Good idea. | 说的不错 |
[02:41] | I’m gonna go get dressed, | 我要去换衣服了 |
[02:42] | and Dr. DeLuca is gonna take you to school, okay? | 德卢卡医生会带你们去学校 好吗 |
[02:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:49] | – Need some help with that? – Don’t! | – 需要帮忙吗 – 不用 |
[02:51] | You’re not my dad. | 你又不是我爸爸 |
[02:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:55] | All right, let’s get the rest of your stuff together, guys. | 好了 孩子们 把你们剩下的东西收拾一下 |
[03:01] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们出发了 |
[03:04] | And then I reminded her | 然后我提醒她 |
[03:06] | that I’m going to Capitol Hill with Nico for Halloween, | 我要和尼科去国会山过万圣节 |
[03:08] | and she got all weird. | 她反应很奇怪 |
[03:10] | She’s sad you’re not helping her hand out candy. | 你不帮她分发糖果 她很难过 |
[03:12] | Well, that’s what I thought, | 我也是这么想的 |
[03:13] | but then she asked me not to post pictures. | 但后来她叫我不要上传照片 |
[03:15] | She said a lot of our family follows me. | 她说我们家很多人都关注我了 |
[03:18] | She doesn’t want them to know | 她不想让他们知道 |
[03:19] | you still dress up for Halloween? | 你还在为万圣节打扮吗 |
[03:21] | Yeah, if by “still dress up for Halloween” | 是啊 如果你说 还在为万圣节打扮 |
[03:23] | you mean “are gay,” | 你指的是 同性恋 |
[03:25] | then I think so. | 我想是的 |
[03:26] | – I thought she was cool with it. – Yeah. | – 我以为她不会介意的 – 是的 |
[03:28] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[03:30] | I’m not gonna let her ruin Halloween. | 我不会让她毁了万圣节的 |
[03:33] | I’m gonna power through rounds | 我要打起精神来赶紧巡完房 |
[03:34] | so that I can leave early and meet Nico. | 这样我就能早点离开 去见尼科 |
[03:36] | Mm. What’s your costume? | 你要扮什么 |
[03:38] | It’s a paladin. | 骑士 |
[03:40] | From “Dungeons & Dragons.” | 出自《龙与地下城》 |
[03:42] | It’s a subclass of fighter who has the ability | 是个有治愈伤口和疾病 |
[03:44] | to heal wounds and cure diseases. | 能力的战士型人物 |
[03:46] | So it’s a nerd suit. | 所以是套呆板装扮 |
[03:47] | They can detect evil. | 他们能发现邪恶 |
[03:52] | We, uh, revamped ER triage protocols | 我们 修改了急诊分诊方案 |
[03:54] | to improve patient flow. | 来改善病患的流向 |
[03:56] | That reduced wait times by 10%. | 这减少了10%的等待时间 |
[03:57] | Okay, no more candy corn in your nose, bud. | 好 不要再往鼻子里塞玉米糖了 伙计 |
[04:01] | Got it. | 出来了 |
[04:04] | Oh, no, no, no, don’t do… that. | 不 不 不 别这么干 |
[04:08] | Dr. Webber is, uh, enhancing the education program | 韦伯医生 正致力于医院教育项目 |
[04:12] | to include doctor-patient communication | 包括医患沟通 |
[04:14] | and other soft skills. | 以及其他软性技能 |
[04:15] | And with, uh, additional funding, | 有了额外的资金 |
[04:17] | we can upgrade the skills lab | 我们就可以升级技能实验室 |
[04:19] | to improve surgical technique. | 来提高手术技术 |
[04:21] | Well, unless there are any questions, | 如果没有什么问题的话 |
[04:22] | we will go see construction on the new research wing, | 我们会去看看新研究部的建设 |
[04:25] | which is not only on budget, but ahead of schedule. | 这不仅在预算之内 并较预定的时间提前了 |
[04:27] | Uh, Chief, a word? | 主任 我想和你说句话 |
[04:29] | Uh, we’re on our way to you now, Eddie. | 我们正往你那去呢 埃迪 |
[04:31] | I think there’s something you should see | 我觉得有些事你事先 |
[04:32] | before anyone else does. | 得知道 |
[04:34] | Okay, well, they’re not, uh, quite ready for us yet, | 好吧 他们还没准备好 |
[04:37] | so Dr. Webber will take you to see the ICU, | 韦伯医生会带你去看重症监护室 |
[04:39] | and I will meet you guys there in a few minutes. | 我们几分钟后在那里见 |
[04:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:42] | Uh, okay. | 好的 |
[04:43] | Uh, the ICU is this way. | 重症监护室在这边 |
[04:45] | Oh, God! No, no, no! | 天啊 不 不 不 |
[04:46] | You got to clamp it first! | 你得先夹住它 |
[04:47] | Oh, but, uh, you know, if we go in this direction, | 如果我们朝这边走的话 |
[04:49] | I can show you our new MRI on the way. | 你们可以看看我们的新核磁共振设备 |
[04:52] | – Thanks. – Thank you very much. | – 谢谢 – 非常感谢 |
[04:57] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[04:58] | Dr. Chatmon to Radiology. | 查特蒙医生请去放射科 |
[05:00] | Dr. Chatmon to Radiology. | 查特蒙医生请去放射科 |
[05:01] | Shepherd, uh, you got a second? | 谢泼德 你有空吗 |
[05:03] | Bailey, are you okay? | 贝莉 你没事吧 |
[05:04] | I… I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[05:06] | Um… I’m… pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[05:10] | And I hear you are, too. Congratulations. | 我听说你也是 祝贺你 |
[05:12] | Thanks. You, too? That’s… | 谢谢 你也是吗 |
[05:14] | Are your ankles swollen? | 你的脚踝肿起来了吗 |
[05:15] | Do you have intense cravings for root beer? | 你有非常渴望根汁汽水的感觉吗 |
[05:18] | Are you panicking about how you finally have the career | 你是否对自己终于拥有了自己想象中的 |
[05:21] | you’ve imagined for yourself, | 职业而感到恐慌 |
[05:23] | but will now be breastfeeding for the next 12 months | 但是 由于美国儿科学会强烈推荐母乳喂养 |
[05:26] | because the AAP strongly recommends it? | 今后12个月还要继续母乳喂养吗 |
[05:28] | Yes to all, but my cravings are for pepperoni, | 这些我都有 但我是很想吃意大利辣香肠 |
[05:30] | which, historically, I hate. | 在过去 我是讨厌吃的 |
[05:31] | This morning, Tuck texted me a picture | 今早塔克给我发了一张 |
[05:34] | of him in his Halloween costume, | 他穿着万圣节服装的照片 |
[05:36] | and I burst into tears. | 我简直泪流满面 |
[05:37] | That’s the hormones. That’s normal. | 荷尔蒙导致的 很正常 |
[05:39] | Okay, well, I don’t like it. | 好吧 我不喜欢这样 |
[05:40] | I can’t cry at work, not in front of the staff | 我不能在工作的时候 在员工面前哭 |
[05:43] | and certainly not in front of Tom Koracick. | 当然也不能在汤姆·克拉希克面前哭 |
[05:45] | The last thing I need | 我最不希望看到的 |
[05:47] | is for the self-proclaimed chief of chiefs | 就是那个自封的院长 |
[05:50] | to see me reduced to a puddle of tears. | 看到我泪流满面的样子 |
[05:52] | Isn’t “chief of chiefs” his actual title? | 首席院长 不是他真正的头衔吗 |
[05:55] | Right. Not the point. Okay. | 这不是重点 好吧 |
[05:57] | If you feel like you’re gonna cry, | 如果你觉得快要哭了 |
[05:58] | try pressing your tongue to the roof of your mouth. | 就用舌头抵住上颚 |
[06:00] | You can also try looking up at the ceiling. | 或者也可以抬头望向天花板 |
[06:04] | Okay. I’ll try it. | 好吧 我会试一下的 |
[06:06] | You know, all I wanted to do was vent, | 我其实不过就是想发泄一下而已 |
[06:08] | and you gave me useful advice. | 你的提议很有用 |
[06:10] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[06:14] | What… | 怎么会 |
[06:19] | Dr. Sutton to the Step-down Unit. | 萨顿医生请到二级监护病房 |
[06:21] | Dr. Sutton to the Step-down Unit. | 萨顿医生请到二级监护病房 |
[06:23] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[06:24] | – Lunch today? – Sure. Yeah. | – 今天一起吃午饭吧 – 好啊 |
[06:26] | – My afternoon’s clear. – Great. | – 我下午没什么事儿 – 太好啦 |
[06:28] | Uh, my parents’ reservation’s for 12:30, | 我父母订了12:30的位置 |
[06:30] | so see you in the lobby at noon? | 我们中午的时候大堂见吧 |
[06:31] | – This lunch is with your parents? – Yeah. | – 中午是要和你父母一起吃饭吗 – 是啊 |
[06:33] | Remember when I did that for you? | 还记得我之前也和你父母吃过饭吗 |
[06:36] | I thought your parents hated each other. | 我以为你父母彼此相处不来呢 |
[06:37] | They do, but it’s my cancer-versary. | 是啊 但是今天是我的癌症纪念日 |
[06:40] | Uh, that’s… What is that? | 什么纪念日 |
[06:42] | That’s the anniversary of my doctor telling us | 为了纪念医生告诉我们 |
[06:44] | that my scans were clear. | 我的癌症痊愈了 |
[06:45] | – We go to lunch every year. – That’s nice. | – 每年的今天我们都一起吃中饭 – 挺温馨的 |
[06:47] | It is… for the first 15 minutes. | 是啊 不过也就前15分钟是温馨的 |
[06:50] | Then it turns into a competition | 然后他们就开始互相攀比 |
[06:51] | to prove whose life is better since the divorce. | 比谁离婚后过得更好 |
[06:54] | But this year will be different, though. | 不过今天境况不一样了 |
[06:56] | Because they will both hate me? | 因为他们要同仇敌忾一起针对我了吗 |
[06:57] | I am terrible with parents. | 我和父母亲相处不来 |
[06:59] | Because we’ll tell them about the baby. | 因为我们会告诉他们你有宝宝的事儿 |
[07:02] | Lobby at noon? | 那咱们中午大堂见了 |
[07:03] | Yay! | 等不及了 |
[07:05] | Right. They are gonna love you. | 真乖 他们一定会爱上你的 |
[07:08] | Dr. Daimers… | 邓莫斯医生 |
[07:09] | Dr. Daimers… | 邓莫斯医生 |
[07:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:12] | They have to special-order the UV coating that we need. | 我们要的防晒服还得他们去特别定制 |
[07:14] | We’re kind of at their mercy, Anne. | 所以安妮 控制权在他们手里 |
[07:16] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[07:17] | – I-I-I know that. – Whoa. It is dark in here. | – 我知道 – 好暗啊 |
[07:18] | I know that, but what else are we supposed to… | 我知道 但是咱们还能怎么样呢 |
[07:19] | Excuse us. I’m sorry. Good morning. | 打扰了 很抱歉 早上好 |
[07:21] | Dr. Schmitt’s gonna go ahead and get us started today. | 今天施密特医生会先介绍一下患者病情 |
[07:24] | Mary Rose Hawkins-Garrett, age 11, | 玛丽·罗斯·霍金斯·加勒特 11岁 |
[07:27] | diagnosed at 6 months with xeroderma pigmentosum, | 6个月大的时候就确诊患有着色性干皮病 |
[07:30] | making her unable to withstand UV light | 不能受到紫外线直射 |
[07:33] | without risk of severe burns or skin cancer, | 否则皮肤会被灼伤 甚至有患上皮肤癌的风险 |
[07:35] | which is why we have the curtains for protection. | 鉴于此 我们拉上了窗帘 避免阳光直射 |
[07:37] | Okay. Mind if I go ahead and take a look? | 知道了 我可以检查下患者吗 |
[07:41] | Mary Rose was admitted | 玛丽·罗斯因手臂上的 |
[07:43] | for second-degree burns on her arms, | 二级烧伤入院 |
[07:44] | due to apparent UV exposure. | 伤口是由于暴露在紫外线下引起的 |
[07:47] | We don’t know how it happened. | 我们也不知道到底发生了什么事 |
[07:48] | I mean, she’s never out in the sun without… | 她从来不会不穿防晒服或者不涂防晒霜 |
[07:50] | protective clothing and sunscreen. | 就暴露在阳光下 |
[07:52] | Where’s Dr. Alex? | 亚历克斯医生呢 |
[07:53] | You know what? Dr. Alex just started a new job | 你还不知道吗 亚历克斯找到一份新工作 |
[07:55] | at another hospital. | 他去了另一家医院 |
[07:57] | Oh. He’s been her doctor since she was born. | 自她出生起 他就一直是她的医生 |
[07:59] | Did he quit because of the “hospital from hell” article? | 他辞职是因为《医院的人间炼狱》那篇推文吗 |
[08:02] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[08:04] | So, by the looks of it, | 从伤口状况来看 |
[08:06] | this UV exposure’s happened in the last couple days, | 紫外线暴露应该就是这两天的事 |
[08:09] | certainly long enough for your arms to get infected. | 暴露时间够长 长到足以让你的手臂受伤 |
[08:12] | It’s a large enough area that I think we’ll need to debride | 伤口面积较大 我想我们得去 |
[08:14] | in an operating room. | 手术室清创了 |
[08:17] | She needs surgery? | 她需要动手术吗 |
[08:18] | You really don’t know how this happened, huh? | 你真的不知道为什么会这样吗 |
[08:20] | No. We’re careful. | 不知道 我们一直都很小心 |
[08:21] | – Dr. Karev knows. – Okay. | – 卡列夫医生知道我们一直很小心 – 好吧 |
[08:24] | Will I be done in time to trick-or-treat? | 我万圣节之前可以出院吗 |
[08:26] | Halloween’s the one night where all the kids are outside, | 万圣节是唯一一天晚上所有的小朋友都在外面玩 |
[08:29] | and I can be with them without my stupid protective helmet. | 我也可以和他们一起 不用戴我那个傻乎乎的头盔的时候 |
[08:31] | Oh, even if Dr. Avery and I | 就算我和艾弗里医生一起 |
[08:33] | work as fast as we possibly can, | 以最快的速度清创 |
[08:35] | y-you’re probably still gonna have to stay, | 你可能还是要留院观察 |
[08:36] | uh, a night or… | 一晚上 或者 |
[08:38] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[08:40] | The hospital does have a pretty great Halloween party. | 这间医院也有很棒的万圣节晚会 |
[08:43] | I mean, it’s got games and trick-or-treating. | 各种游戏 还有不给糖就捣乱的活动 |
[08:45] | And we’ve got a really cool costume parade. | 而且我们还有很酷的化妆游行 |
[08:47] | And I’m pretty sure there’s no helmet required. | 我敢保证你不用戴头盔 |
[08:50] | – Is that right? – Nope. | – 对吧 – 是啊 不需要 |
[08:51] | Yeah. So, uh, how’s that sound? Pretty good? | 听起来怎么样 还不错吧 |
[08:54] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:55] | Well, Dr. DeLuca will go ahead and get you started, | 德卢卡医生会留下帮你做好清创准备 |
[08:58] | – and I’ll see you in a minute. – Thank you. | – 我们一会儿见 – 多谢 |
[09:00] | There’s no party. | 哪有什么晚会啊 |
[09:02] | Dr. Karev always assigned it to a resident, | 卡列夫医生以前都是把这事指派给一个住院医师 |
[09:04] | and he’s not here anymore, so… | 他现在离职了 所以 |
[09:06] | So you’ll make sure it happens. | 所以这件事就交给你了 |
[09:08] | – Oh, I have plans. – I know. | – 我有安排了 – 我知道啊 |
[09:10] | I just gave them to you. | 我不是给你安排好了吗 |
[09:19] | Eddie, why isn’t anyone working? | 艾迪 大家为什么都没在工作呢 |
[09:21] | I told the investors we were ahead of schedule. | 我都告诉投资人我们会提前完工了 |
[09:26] | There. | 这儿 |
[09:27] | Yeah. What is it? | 什么东西 |
[09:29] | Well, I’m no doctor, but I think that’s a skull. | 我虽然不是什么医生 但我觉得这应该是个头骨 |
[09:32] | That’s another one. | 这儿还有一个 |
[09:34] | And that’s… a lot more. | 还有更多个 |
[09:42] | You want us to keep working? | 你还想让我们接着开工吗 |
[09:44] | Yeah, I’m… I’m gonna need a minute. | 我 给我点时间吧 |
[09:58] | They call these “fun size,” | 他们管这个大小叫做趣多多规格 |
[10:00] | but they’d be more fun if they were bigger. | 要是能大一点儿就更有趣了 |
[10:02] | Are you sure you don’t want one? | 你真的不来一个吗 |
[10:04] | I prefer not to lose my teeth. | 不了 我可要好好保护牙齿不长蛀牙 |
[10:12] | Let’s get you back on that gurney. | 别下来 去担架上躺着 |
[10:14] | No. My leg’s just a little scraped up. This is all fake. It’s my friend. | 不用 我就是腿上破了点皮 这血是假的 是我朋友出事了 |
[10:17] | Austin Goodrich, 18, auto versus pedestrian. | 奥斯汀·古德里奇 18岁 车祸伤者 |
[10:20] | He’s got visible head trauma. | 头部有明显创伤 |
[10:21] | Left pupil’s blown. | 左眼瞳孔放大 |
[10:22] | Hypotensive and tachy despite 500 cc of LR, | 已经注射500毫升乳酸林格氏液 但血压仍然很低 心率过快 |
[10:25] | likely due to abdominal bleeding. | 这可能是由腹部内出血引起的 |
[10:26] | Oh, you mean where that giant ax is? | 你是说这个大斧头所在的位置有出血吗 |
[10:28] | That is not real, but also difficult to remove. | 斧头是假的 但是很难拿下来 |
[10:31] | We were walking to school when this car plowed into him. | 我们正在往学校走 突然一辆车冲过来撞到他 |
[10:32] | Driver said he just didn’t see him. | 司机说他没看见他 |
[10:34] | Austin always wins our costume contest. | 奥斯汀在我们的服装比赛上总能夺冠 |
[10:36] | He’s, like, a master of fake blood and guts and organs. | 他就像是一个制作假的血液 内脏 和器官的大师 |
[10:38] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事吧 |
[10:40] | We’ll know more when we take a look at his real organs. | 等我们检查一下他真正的器官就知道了 |
[10:42] | Let’s get him into trauma one! | 带他去1号急救室 |
[10:44] | – Dr. Danforth to the ER. – And to help them, we… | – 丹福思医生请到急诊室 – 为了帮助他们 我们 |
[10:47] | Dr. Danforth to the ER. | 丹福思医生请到急诊室 |
[10:48] | Uh, w-would you excuse me? | 抱歉 失陪了 |
[10:50] | Uh, M-Michaela? Over there. | 米凯拉 来这边 |
[10:52] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[10:53] | Go. | 去吧 |
[10:55] | I need advice | 我需要一点建议 |
[10:56] | on breaking bad news to the investors. | 怎么和投资人讲一些坏消息 |
[10:59] | Well, I’ve always found it’s best | 我总是认为最好的方法 |
[11:01] | to be up-front and straightforward. | 就是直截了当地挑明 |
[11:02] | Investors would rather hear it from you | 投资人更愿意从你那儿听来坏消息 |
[11:03] | than through the grapevine. Why? What’s happening? | 而不愿意听到什么流言蜚语 出什么事了 |
[11:05] | C-Construction is stopped | 施工暂停了 |
[11:06] | due to a… a… a mass grave. | 因为发现了一个巨大的坟墓 |
[11:09] | A… A what, now? | 你说什么 |
[11:11] | The new wing is apparently on a… a burial ground | 我们的新配楼呢 原来是建在一个 一个坟场上的 |
[11:13] | from, uh, 100 years ago. | 这个坟场已经有100多年的历史了 |
[11:16] | You’re pranking me for Halloween, right? | 万圣节快到了 你玩我呢是吗 |
[11:17] | This was once apparently a mental hospital, | 这里以前是一家精神病院 |
[11:19] | and once people died and nobody came for them and… | 患者去世后 如果没人来认领尸体 就会 |
[11:21] | Ugh. Yeah. | 明白了 |
[11:23] | Well, you definitely don’t want to tell the investors that. | 你当然不想把这件事告诉投资人了 |
[11:25] | O-Okay, y-you handle it, and… and I’ll keep them busy. | 你先处理一下 我去稳住他们 |
[11:30] | Sure explains why this place feels haunted. | 现在我知道为什么我总觉得这间医院经常闹鬼 |
[11:32] | It’s not haunted. | 没有这回事 |
[11:39] | Help! Ohh! Someone help me! | 救命啊 有没有人来救救我 |
[11:41] | I’m bleeding so much! | 我失血过多了 |
[11:45] | Really? | 你真这么无聊吗 |
[11:47] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[11:48] | Look how good this makeup is. | 你看我的僵尸装化得多好 |
[11:50] | You weren’t even a little bit scared? I’m a corpse. | 你一点儿都不害怕吗 我可是具尸体呢 |
[11:52] | Well, it’s kind of a dime a dozen around here today. | 鉴于今天发生的恐怖事件 我现在已经见怪不怪了 |
[11:54] | There’s a graveyard under our construction site. | 我们施工地点下方是一座坟场 |
[11:56] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 是啊 |
[11:58] | And I’m waiting to hear back from County, | 我还在等市警局的消息 |
[11:59] | and I don’t have time for this. | 没功夫理你 |
[12:02] | It’s Hunt. | 亨特来短信了 |
[12:03] | Multiple patients crashing in the ICU. Let’s go. | 重症监护室里挤满了患者 咱们快去吧 |
[12:06] | You know I don’t work here, right? | 你知道我不在这儿工作的吧 |
[12:07] | I don’t have more room for dead bodies today. | 我今天可没有地方再容纳任何尸体了 |
[12:09] | Come on. | 快来 |
[12:15] | Man, I don’t want to tear his skin, | 天呐 我真不想扯破他的皮肤 |
[12:16] | but this is really stuck. | 但是这斧子粘得也太紧了 |
[12:18] | I think it’s spirit gum. | 我想他可能用的是化妆发胶 |
[12:20] | Um, I-I need more alcohol wipes. | 我需要酒精棉 |
[12:23] | What’s spirit gum? | 什么是化妆发胶啊 |
[12:24] | If you’re old enough to know what it is, | 你要是连这个都知道 |
[12:25] | you’re too old for trick-or-treating. | 那你早就过了不给糖就捣蛋的年纪了 |
[12:27] | You want to put an age limit on Halloween? | 过万圣节还有年龄限制吗 |
[12:30] | A town in Canada did… 16. | 好像加拿大的一个小镇就规定了 16岁 |
[12:31] | After that, it’s just panhandling in a costume. | 过了这岁数 再过万圣节就成了穿着戏服乞讨了 |
[12:33] | All right, he’s bleeding from his belly. | 好了大家 他腹部正在出血 |
[12:35] | We need to get him to an OR. | 我们得把他转移到手术室 |
[12:36] | Tom, how much longer? | 汤姆 还有多久 |
[12:37] | To retract the scalp and the galea, | 你是指回缩头皮和头盖骨 |
[12:39] | create an osteotomy, incise the dura, | 做截骨术切开硬脑膜 |
[12:40] | and decompress the hematoma? | 和给血肿减压吗 |
[12:42] | I’m done. | 我做完了 |
[12:48] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[12:50] | See? That is the appropriate reaction. | 看见没 这才是正常反应 |
[12:53] | Cecil Taylor, my wife, Jo. | 塞西尔·泰勒 这是我妻子 乔 |
[12:54] | Two patients crashed, and now a bunch of have cardiac arrhythmias. | 两名病人心脏骤停 还有很多心律失常 |
[12:56] | – How many? – All of them. | – 有多少人 – 全部 |
[12:58] | And no idea why. | 不知道病因 |
[12:59] | Your hospital’s haunted. | 你的医院被诅咒了 |
[13:06] | I’m saying not everyone likes surprises. | 我是说不是每个人都喜欢惊喜 |
[13:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:10] | Just people who lack a sense of adventure. | 应该只有那些没有冒险精神的才不喜欢 |
[13:12] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[13:14] | Hey, there he is. | 嘿 你们终于到了 |
[13:16] | – Hey, guys. – Hey. | – 嘿 你们好啊 – 嘿 |
[13:17] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[13:19] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[13:20] | – So glad to meet you. – You, too. | – 很高兴见到你 – 我也是 |
[13:21] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[13:23] | So, you must be Amelia. | 你一定就是艾米莉亚了 |
[13:25] | – Yes. – I’m Maureen. | – 正是我 – 我是莫林 |
[13:26] | – Hi. – So glad that you could join us. | – 你好 – 你能来和我们一起吃饭我太高兴了 |
[13:30] | Yeah. Me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[13:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:36] | I-I didn’t even know that Link was seeing anyone | 直到今天我才知道 |
[13:40] | until today. | 林克在和谁交往 |
[13:42] | How long has it been? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[13:43] | Um a few months? | 几个月吧 |
[13:46] | But we’ve known each other longer than that, though. | 但我们认识的时间比这要长 |
[13:48] | Right. | 是的 |
[13:49] | Yeah. Actually, my sister, | 其实是我妹妹 |
[13:52] | uh, tried to set us up a year ago. | 一年前想给我俩牵线来着 |
[13:54] | Well, a lot can change in a year. | 一年的变化可真大啊 |
[13:57] | Yeah! | 可不是嘛 |
[13:58] | So much! | 变化太大了 |
[14:00] | A year ago, I was living with my ex-husband and two kids. | 一年前 我还和我的前夫和两个孩子住在一起 |
[14:04] | Uh, not our kids. | 不是我俩共同的孩子 |
[14:05] | Um, well, one is ours, but, um, but mostly his. | 其实有一个是 但大部分是他的 |
[14:08] | He’s adopted… Leo. | 他收养了里奥 |
[14:10] | The other is Leo’s birth mom. | 还有就是里奥的生母 |
[14:12] | She was not with us very long, | 她和我们呆的时间不长 |
[14:13] | but, um, between her running away and going to rehab, | 但在她离家出走和去戒毒所的那段时间里 |
[14:15] | it was petty messy. | 我们过得还挺混乱的 |
[14:16] | Plus, um, Link was kind of asking out my other sister. | 另外 林克还跟我妹妹约过会来着 |
[14:21] | Sometimes things just work out better | 有时候事情经历过两次 |
[14:25] | the second time around. | 结果会更好一些 |
[14:26] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个 |
[14:29] | …I have some news. | 我有点事要公布一下 |
[14:32] | – Well, actually, um, so do… – I… | – 其实我也有点事 – 我 |
[14:34] | …am getting remarried. | 要再婚了 |
[14:40] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[14:42] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你啊 |
[14:43] | Do we have to talk about this now? | 我们非得现在说这事么 |
[14:45] | Yeah, you know, it all happened pretty quickly, | 虽然情况进展太快了 |
[14:47] | but I’m feeling really good about it. | 但我真的很喜欢现在这种感觉 |
[14:49] | And I know that you are gonna love him. | 我知道你肯定能和他相处得很好 |
[14:53] | Can’t wait to meet him. | 我等不及要见他了 |
[14:56] | You don’t have to. | 你已经见到了啊 |
[15:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:07] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[15:14] | She is lucky, I mean, that’s a hell of a burn, | 她很幸运 烧伤这么严重 |
[15:16] | but not quite past the dermis. | 但幸好没烧到真皮 |
[15:18] | How’s Grey handling lock-up? | 格蕾在监狱里还好吗 |
[15:20] | I mean, she’s great with a scalpel, | 我是说 她很会用手术刀 |
[15:22] | but I can’t picture her wielding a shiv. | 但我想象不出她用剃刀捅人的样子 |
[15:24] | – No. No. I can, actually. – It’s hard to say. | – 还好吧 我到是能想象的出来 – 这很难说 |
[15:27] | I mean, she’s had about eight minutes of phone time total, | 我的意思是 她总共就只有8分钟的打电话时间 |
[15:31] | which she spent talking to her kids, obviously. | 很明显她都花在和孩子们通话上了 |
[15:33] | Right. So you’re playing house over there? | 是啊 所以你在家跟孩子一起玩过家家么 |
[15:34] | I’m helping out when I can. | 我有时间我就尽量帮帮忙 陪陪他们 |
[15:36] | Yeah. I’m not sure it’s welcome. | 但我不确定我是不是没有小孩缘 |
[15:37] | Zola looked like she wanted to shiv me this morning. | 佐拉今天早上看起来像是要吃了我一样 |
[15:39] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么啊 |
[15:40] | – What’d you do? – No clue. | – 你干啥了 – 我也想不通 |
[15:42] | Yeah, well, welcome to fatherhood, buddy. | 欢迎来到爸爸的世界 哥们 |
[15:44] | I’m not trying to be anyone’s father. | 我可不想当任何人的老爸 |
[15:46] | No, you’re just taking care of your girlfriend’s children | 是 你只是在替你蹲监狱的 |
[15:48] | while she’s behind bars. | 女朋友看看孩子罢了 |
[15:49] | Totally different. | 这哪能一样啊是吧 |
[15:50] | – Okay. – Gauze, please. | – 闭嘴吧你 – 纱布递给我 |
[15:54] | With kids, it’s hard to tell, | 和孩子们在一起的时光 这很难说清楚 |
[15:56] | but it’s almost always for a reason. | 但几乎都是冥冥之中注定的 |
[15:58] | You just got to figure it out. | 你只需要找出这个原因就好 |
[16:05] | We checked to make sure | 我们做这个检查是为了 |
[16:07] | – his lip lac isn’t real, right? – Yeah. | – 看他的唇脂是不是真的对吧 – 是啊 |
[16:10] | When did everyone start spending so much time on costumes? | 大家什么时候开始在服装上花这么多心思了 |
[16:12] | What’s Allison gonna be? | 艾莉森要扮什么 |
[16:14] | A baby. | 婴儿啊 |
[16:16] | Right. | 是哈 |
[16:17] | Lap pads. | 手术棉 |
[16:19] | You know that Owen’s mom | 你知道欧文和梅根 |
[16:20] | made all of his and Megan’s costumes | 小时候的服装 |
[16:22] | when they were little? | 都是他妈妈做的吗 |
[16:23] | Like, put sheets over their heads | 是说像扯个床单盖在他们头上 |
[16:25] | – and called them ghosts? – No. | – 然后假装他们是小鬼吗 – 当然不是 |
[16:26] | Sewed and glue-gunned and embroidered. | 他们的服装可都是一针一线地刺绣和用胶水粘出来的 |
[16:30] | She was an amazing Army nurse | 他们的妈妈是一名出色的陆军护士 |
[16:32] | and a mom who made other moms feel inept. | 也是一位能让其他母亲感到无能的母亲 |
[16:35] | I don’t think anyone equates good costumes | 我觉得没人会把能做出好看的服装 |
[16:38] | with good parenting. | 和能提供的教育等同起来的 |
[16:39] | Well, Owen might. I have no idea. | 可是欧文没准会这么想 我也不知道 |
[16:41] | We went from best friends to family of four | 我们几乎一夜之间 |
[16:44] | almost overnight. | 从最好的朋友变成了四口之家 |
[16:45] | There were many steps that were skipped, | 这中间有很多步骤都被跳过了 |
[16:46] | I mean, steps that would have prepared me | 我是说 我本来可以通过这些步骤 |
[16:48] | for what we’re doing right now, which is… | 为现在这种状况好好做些准备 |
[16:51] | I have no idea what it is. | 但我现在却连自己在做什么都不知道 |
[16:52] | Me neither. | 我感同身受 |
[16:55] | Tom, you were… | 汤姆你简直 |
[16:56] | you were so quiet that I forgot that… | 太安静了 我都忘了你还在 |
[16:59] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t be. | – 我很抱歉 – 没关系 |
[17:01] | And you are not “inept,” | 除了你选择孩子爸爸的眼光不太行之外 |
[17:02] | except maybe in your choice of baby daddies. | 你是位合格的母亲 |
[17:04] | And don’t let ginger beer or his mom | 不要受哪个小孩 |
[17:07] | make you feel any other way. | 或他妈妈的影响 |
[17:08] | I’m sorry. I-I shouldn’t have brought it up. | 抱歉 我真不该提起这档子事 |
[17:10] | It’s just that… that those costumes were so terrifying… | 只是 那些服装简直太吓人了 |
[17:13] | and… and… and not in a Halloween way. | 而且都没有万圣节的特色 |
[17:15] | Halloween’s a phony holiday, anyway. | 不管怎么说 万圣节都是骗骗小孩的节日 |
[17:17] | Dangerous, too. Kids are twice as likely | 而且还很危险 孩子们在万圣节 |
[17:19] | to be hit by a car and die on Halloween as any other day. | 被车撞死的几率是其他时候的两倍 |
[17:21] | This kid’s lucky we were here to keep him alive… or at least I was. | 这孩子很幸运 能碰到我们给他保住一命 至少碰到我还是很幸运滴 |
[17:24] | The ventriculostomy is draining perfectly. | 脑室造口引流良好 |
[17:26] | I will be in the ER | 我要去造影室 |
[17:28] | with the other Halloween casualties. | 给其他万圣节的非幸运儿疗伤了 |
[17:32] | How did you date that man? | 你之前怎么就看上这个损色了 |
[17:34] | Well, he has his moments. | 他还是有他的优点的 |
[17:35] | Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 哦 不 哦 不 不 不 |
[17:38] | No, he really does have some good qualities. | 我说的是真的 他还是有些优点的 |
[17:39] | No. | 不是 |
[17:40] | Pancreatic head looks severed. | 胰头看起来被切断了 |
[17:42] | Probably blunt-force trauma | 可能是他摔在塑料斧头上 |
[17:44] | from him falling onto the plastic ax. | 造成的钝伤 |
[17:46] | It basically caused half a Whipple. | 这起码要做一半的惠普尔切除手术 |
[17:49] | All right. What do we do? | 好 那我们该怎么做 |
[17:52] | Well, we don’t have a choice. | 没办法了 |
[17:54] | We have to finish a Whipple. | 我们得把惠普尔手术做完 |
[18:04] | You staring at that clock’s | 你就算把表盯穿了 |
[18:05] | not gonna make it go any faster. | 时间也不会变快的 |
[18:06] | There isn’t really much else to do here. | 这真没什么可做的 |
[18:08] | You could help me with this puzzle, | 你可以帮我拼拼图啊 |
[18:10] | stop wearing out that floor. | 你再走会把地板磨穿的 |
[18:13] | Hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[18:14] | Hi. | 你好 |
[18:15] | Um, I’m Meredith Grey. | 我是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[18:17] | I’m supposed to get out now, actually. | 今天其实是我被放出去的日子 |
[18:22] | Paperwork’s not here. | 我这没有你的文件 |
[18:23] | Where is it? | 那它在哪儿 |
[18:25] | Hasn’t arrived from court. | 还没从法院派过来 |
[18:27] | Should I call my lawyer? | 我能给律师打个电话吗 |
[18:28] | It’ll show up. Happens all the time. | 文件肯定会到的 这是常有的事 |
[18:30] | Okay. But, wait. Hold on. | 好吧 但是等一下 |
[18:31] | It’s… You know, it’s Halloween, | 你知道今天是万圣节 |
[18:33] | and I have three kids at home, | 我的三个孩子还在家 |
[18:34] | and they shouldn’t have to suffer | 他们不该因为法院的过失 |
[18:36] | for the court’s mistake. | 而承担代价吧 |
[18:37] | I have to get a costume. | 我得去买服装装扮啊 |
[18:38] | You could go as “sad mom.” | 你就打扮成伤心妈妈好了 |
[18:41] | Is anyone in your family sick? | 你家里有人生病了吗 |
[18:42] | I’m a doctor. I could help. | 我是医生 我可以帮忙哦 |
[18:44] | I like it better on this side of the bars. | 我还是比较喜欢在栅栏的这一侧 |
[18:47] | You’re a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[18:50] | – Yeah. You need help? – No. | – 是 你需要帮忙吗 – 不需要 |
[18:52] | I’m just wondering how the hell you let yourself | 我只是好奇 你到底是怎么 |
[18:54] | get locked in here. | 搞得自己被关进监狱的 |
[18:59] | Dead bodies like corpses or murder victims? | 是尸体那种死尸还是谋杀受害者那种死尸 |
[19:02] | No one was murdered. Get back to work. | 没人被谋杀了 快回去工作 |
[19:04] | – You figure out what happened? – Not yet. | – 你搞清楚怎么回事了吗 – 还没 |
[19:06] | It’s kind of a war zone here. | 今天这儿跟打仗似的 |
[19:07] | Your hospital’s creepy. | 你们医院太吓人了 |
[19:08] | – You’re not helping that situation. – Okay. | – 你是在帮倒忙吗 – 好吧 |
[19:10] | Those are the patients who are okay. | 这些是没事的病人 |
[19:11] | Those are the ones who had arrhythmias. | 这些是心律不齐的 |
[19:13] | These had jaundice. | 这些是有黄疸的 |
[19:14] | Those had fevers. | 这些是发烧的 |
[19:17] | What? You see something? | 怎么 那你发现什么了 |
[19:19] | The pink. | 粉色单子 |
[19:20] | Transfusion forms. | 输血单 |
[19:22] | All these patients got blood. | 这些病人都输了血 |
[19:24] | We’ve gotta call Central Blood Supply, | 我们得联系中心血库 |
[19:25] | see if there’s anything’s wrong with… | 看看是不是哪里搞错了 |
[19:26] | Actually, we have our own blood supply. | 我们有自己的血库啊 |
[19:28] | It’s in the floor’s medical fridge. | 就在医药冷库里面 |
[19:29] | – Okay. Where’s that? – We need to see it. | – 在哪里 – 我们得去看一下 |
[19:32] | – Damn it. It’s another V-fib. – I’ll get it. | – 又一个病人室颤了 – 我去吧 |
[19:33] | You guys check on the blood. | 你们去看血 |
[19:39] | Uh, Link said you live in different cities, | 林克说你俩是异地啊 |
[19:42] | so how did you two, um… | 那是怎么又 |
[19:43] | I moved to Denver for my job earlier this year. | 我年初因为工作搬到了丹佛 |
[19:47] | I didn’t know anybody there, | 谁也不认识 |
[19:49] | so, uh, I signed up for one of those dating apps. | 我就注册了一个相亲软件的会员 |
[19:51] | First person they matched me with was Maureen. | 第一个配对的人就是莫林 |
[19:54] | I swiped left. Been there, done that. | 我往左划了 拒绝了 这必须得拒绝啊对吧 |
[19:56] | I switched apps. | 然后我又换了的软件 |
[19:58] | I figured that one’s algorithm was bad. | 我以为是软件编程算法什么的有问题 |
[20:00] | But the next one matched us, too. | 结果第二个软件又把我们配对了 |
[20:02] | And then when we matched a third time, | 然后第三次被配对的时候 |
[20:05] | I texted him to laugh about these dumb apps, | 我就发了个笑脸 吐槽这些社交软件 |
[20:07] | and he suggested that we have coffee. | 然后他说我们一起喝个咖啡吧 |
[20:09] | And, uh, turns out the apps weren’t so dumb. | 然后发现这些软件其实也挺好的啊 |
[20:15] | We’ve already had a big wedding, | 我们之前已经盛大的结过一次婚了 |
[20:17] | so this one’s gonna be low-key. | 所以这次就小小操办一下就好 |
[20:20] | But I would love for you to be my best man. | 但我想让你给我当伴郎 |
[20:34] | You two, uh… | 你俩 |
[20:37] | put me through hell with your divorce. | 离婚的时候搞得我整个人都不好了 |
[20:40] | You used me like a pawn. | 你们把我当棋子一样利用 |
[20:42] | You… You made me a go-between. | 你们让我在两人中间左右为难 |
[20:43] | You forced me to pick sides. | 非要逼着我选要跟谁 |
[20:45] | I spent Christmas days on an airplane | 我有次圣诞节都是在飞机上度过的 |
[20:47] | so I could have breakfast with you | 就为了能跟你吃早餐 |
[20:49] | and dinner with you. | 然后再跟你吃晚餐 |
[20:51] | I double-majored in college | 我在大学修了双学位 |
[20:54] | So you could go to separate graduation ceremonies. | 就为了你俩能单独分开参加俩毕业典礼 |
[20:57] | It took me years to learn how to manage parents | 我花了很多年的时间学习适应 |
[21:01] | who could barely sit through a lunch | 两个一坐在一起吃饭 |
[21:02] | without tearing each other apart, | 就打的不可开交的父母 |
[21:04] | and now… now… | 结果 现在 |
[21:05] | now you’re… you’re getting back together? | 你们 居然又和好了 |
[21:10] | I don’t… I don’t even know what to say. | 我都不知道要说啥了 |
[21:12] | I think they just want you to say you’re happy… | 我觉得他们只想让你说 你很开心 |
[21:15] | No, no, no, they… they don’t get to tell me what to say. | 不不不 他们没权利告诉我我要说什么 |
[21:17] | They gave up that right when they sat me down | 他们让我失望 跟我说 |
[21:19] | and told me our family was a “painful lie,” | 咱俩日子过得一塌糊涂的时候 就没这个权力了 |
[21:20] | which, together or not, | 所以不管咱俩好不好 |
[21:22] | we are never gonna do to our kid. | 绝对不能这样对我们的小孩 |
[21:25] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 |
[21:26] | You’re gonna be grandparents. | 你们要当爷爷奶奶了 |
[21:29] | You know what? I need some air. | 我出去透透气 |
[21:35] | Surprise! | 惊喜哦 |
[21:42] | Okay. Temperature gauge seems to be working. | 温度表好像是有用的 |
[21:45] | Yeah. Feels cool. | 感觉挺凉的 |
[21:47] | Wait. It’s zero degrees Celsius. | 等等 这是0摄氏度 |
[21:49] | It’s supposed to be between 1 and 6. | 应该在1到6度之间的 |
[21:51] | It’s gone bad. | 血都坏了 |
[21:52] | The blood hemolyzed. We basically pumped them with straight potassium. | 如果血液溶血了 我们基本就等于给病人输了钾离子 |
[21:55] | A few more minutes, and the ICU would be nothing but corpses. | 再过几分钟 重监室就真的全是尸体了 |
[21:58] | And I’ve already got a backyard full of those. | 我都有已经有一后花园尸体了 |
[21:59] | Okay, we’re gonna need labs for anyone | 我们需要过去24小时之内 |
[22:00] | who’s been given blood from this fridge in the past 24 hours. | 接受过这个冷库里面血液输血人的情况监测 |
[22:03] | From now on, every department uses Central Blood Supply. | 从现在开始 所有部门都使用中央血库的血 |
[22:05] | That’s why it’s there. | 不然要它有啥用 |
[22:08] | Anastomosis looks patent and intact. | 吻合口外观完整 |
[22:13] | I mean, this has got to be a parent’s worse nightmare. | 这估计是父母最担心的事情了 |
[22:15] | Do you worry about Tuck trick-or-treating? | 你会担心塔克万圣节出去要糖吗 |
[22:17] | My son and his girlfriend | 我儿子跟他女朋友 |
[22:19] | are going to horror night in the park. | 要一起去公园过恐怖之夜 |
[22:22] | They’re both zombies | 他们都打扮成了僵尸 |
[22:23] | because they wanted to do a couple’s costume. | 因为他们想穿情侣装 |
[22:26] | I have… ugh… | 我还有 |
[22:28] | other things to worry about. | 其他事情要担心呢 |
[22:37] | I need, uh, drains | 我需要 排血 |
[22:39] | and 3-0 nylon. | 还有3毫米尼龙线 |
[22:40] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[22:42] | Don’t worry about the costume. | 别担心万圣节服装的事情了 |
[22:43] | There’s never enough time to do everything you want, | 永远没空做你想做的所有事的 |
[22:47] | so spend it with your babies. | 所以就跟你孩子一起度过吧 |
[22:48] | That’s more important than any perfect costume. | 这比什么完美的服装要重要多了 |
[22:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:56] | It’s not the prettiest gastro-J. | 虽然这胃不是很赏心悦目吧 |
[22:57] | But it got the job done. | 但至少能用就行 |
[23:02] | So, I was picking up trash | 所以呢 我就被罚做社区服务 |
[23:05] | for my community service. | 要捡垃圾嘛 |
[23:07] | And I’m waiting for the medical commission | 然后我在等医药学会那边决定 |
[23:10] | to decide whether or not to take my license, | 到底要不要吊销我的医生执照 |
[23:12] | which I can’t lose, | 我是不能失去的 |
[23:13] | because I have three kids and I love being a surgeon. | 因为我有三个小孩 我也喜欢当医生 |
[23:16] | I would miss the OR and miss my patients. | 我会想念手术室 想念我的病人的 |
[23:22] | Do you have kids? | 你有小孩吗 |
[23:24] | Two. | 俩 |
[23:26] | And two jobs to make ends meet. | 还要打两份工 勉强度日 |
[23:31] | One night, my childcare fell through. | 有一天 我来不及带孩子 |
[23:33] | I couldn’t find a babysitter | 临时找不到保姆 |
[23:35] | or a sub for the graveyard shift at the mini-mart, | 也找不到超市的人替我上大夜班 |
[23:37] | so I put my two kids to bed, and I went to work. | 我就把俩孩子哄睡了 自己上班去了 |
[23:41] | I was less than a block away. | 我上班的地方就离家一个路口 |
[23:44] | I ran back and checked on them every break I had. | 只要一休息我就跑回家看孩子 |
[23:47] | But my 8-year-old woke up and called 911 | 但我8岁的小孩睡醒了 发现我没在家 |
[23:48] | when he saw I wasn’t home. | 就报警了 |
[23:50] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[23:52] | I tried explaining it to the police, | 我试图跟警察解释 |
[23:53] | but they were in no mood to listen. | 但他们根本很不耐烦不想听 |
[23:57] | One of them came towards me. | 其中一个警察冲我过来了 |
[23:59] | I guess I waved him off, out of instinct. | 我就出于本能 扒拉了他一下 |
[24:04] | My hand hit his face… not hard or anything. | 手打到他的脸了 也没使劲 |
[24:09] | But they arrested me, | 他们就把我逮捕了 |
[24:10] | said I assaulted a police officer. | 说我袭警 |
[24:13] | And a jury found you guilty of that? | 陪审团也觉得你有错吗 |
[24:14] | I haven’t had a hearing yet. | 我还没听证会呢 |
[24:17] | I can’t afford bail, so I’m stuck here. | 付不起保释金 就只能呆着这里 |
[24:20] | And my kids are in foster care. | 我孩子被送到寄养家庭去了 |
[24:22] | Public defender says | 公社辩护律师说 |
[24:24] | it’s gonna be probably another month. | 估计还要至少一个月吧 |
[24:25] | So… | 所以 |
[24:29] | you can keep whining | 你可以继续抱怨 |
[24:31] | about how you might lose your medical license, | 你可能会失去你的医药执照 |
[24:33] | but I’m gonna stop listening and focus on this puzzle. | 但我不想听了 我就好好拼拼图了 |
[24:55] | I don’t know why I’m so mad. | 我不知道为啥我这么难受 |
[24:57] | When I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[24:58] | all I wanted was for them to get back together. | 只想让他俩和好 |
[25:00] | I even tried to “Parent Trap” them. | 我甚至会估计给他俩制造机会 |
[25:02] | Seriously? | 真假的 |
[25:04] | I separately talked them into taking me | 我单独跟他们说要带我去看 |
[25:06] | to the same showing of “Sleepless in Seattle.” | 西雅图夜未眠 然后让他们碰面 |
[25:09] | But my dad hated rom-come, and my mom hated my dad, | 结果我爸讨厌浪漫爱情片 然后我妈讨厌我爸 |
[25:12] | so it didn’t work out very well. | 所以结果就不是很好 |
[25:17] | I don’t think you’re angry about them getting remarried. | 我不觉得你的愤怒是来源于他们要复合了 |
[25:19] | Uh, I’m pretty sure that they’re the root of this anger. | 我很确定这就是我的愤怒的根源啊 |
[25:24] | This day is supposed to be about you. | 今天的重点应该是关于你的 |
[25:27] | You are their kid. | 你是他们的小孩 |
[25:29] | You survived cancer. | 你战胜了癌症 |
[25:32] | And they are making your cancer-versary | 结果他们还把你今天的癌症纪念日 |
[25:34] | all about them… again. | 全弄成在说自己的事情了 |
[25:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:37] | For somebody who says they’re terrible with parents, | 你作为一个原生家庭很糟糕的人 |
[25:39] | you seem to understand mine pretty well. | 还挺能理解我家情况的 |
[25:42] | Well, I understand family dysfunction. | 我能理解不美满的家庭是什么样的 |
[25:49] | If you want to just leave, we can. | 如果你想一走了之 也可以 |
[25:55] | Or you can give them a chance to do better. | 但你也可以再给他们个机会弥补 |
[26:05] | Ah. Oh, geez. | 我天啊 |
[26:11] | _尼科 还要多久啊 | |
[26:13] | _里维 就快好了 | |
[26:14] | _一小时之后见 | |
[26:16] | Are you a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[26:19] | Yeah. I’m Dr. Schmitt. | 是 我是施密特医生 |
[26:21] | Do you need help? | 你需要帮忙吗 |
[26:23] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[26:24] | I can’t find a Halloween costume. | 我没有万圣节的装扮 |
[26:26] | Can you help me? | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[26:28] | sure. | 当然 |
[26:32] | Come on. Let’s… Let’s go look. | 走吧 咱们 咱们去找找看 |
[26:38] | Yes, I believe so. | 嗯 我也觉得是这样 |
[26:40] | Just the person I was looking for. | 终于找到你了 |
[26:42] | Can it wait? I got to do a post-op check. | 能过会儿再说吗 我得去做术后检查 |
[26:43] | Oh, I was talking to DeLuca, | 我正在和德鲁卡说话呢 |
[26:45] | but thank you for letting me know that you’re busy. | 但是我知道您日理万机了 |
[26:46] | Meet me in Mary Rose’s room when you’re done. | 完事了来玛丽·萝丝的病房找我 |
[26:49] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[26:52] | So, I just picked up the kids from school. | 我刚刚把孩子们从学校接回来 |
[26:53] | Bailey and Ellis are in daycare, but Zola is refusing. | 贝莉和爱丽丝去了日托所 但是左拉不想去 |
[26:56] | Because it’s for little kids. | 那是小朋友去的地方 |
[26:59] | I would take her, but I have surgery, and Amelia’s out. | 我倒是可以照顾她 但是我一会儿有手术 艾米丽娅又出去了 |
[27:01] | – This isn’t really a good time. – She’s super easy. | – 那还真不是时候 – 她很好照顾的 |
[27:03] | She’ll probably just read her book or go to the OR gallery. | 她也就安静看会儿书 或者去手术室观看走廊待一会 |
[27:05] | I-I’m rounding, Maggie… | 我这边也忙的不可开交 玛姬 |
[27:06] | When’s Mom coming back? | 妈妈你什么时候回来 |
[27:10] | Okay. She can | 那好吧 她可以 |
[27:11] | She can come with me. | 她可以在我这儿呆着 |
[27:13] | – I’ll figure something out. – Great. | – 我想想办法 – 真棒 |
[27:14] | So, you’re gonna hang out with Dr. DeLuca, | 那你就好好跟德鲁卡医生在这边待着 |
[27:16] | and I’m gonna come and get you later, okay? | 我晚点过来接你 好吗 |
[27:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[27:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:30] | Dr. Hurdle, pick up Line 2. Dr. Hurdle, Line 2. | 赫德尔医生 请接二线 赫德尔医生 请接二线 |
[27:36] | Am I okay? | 我没事吧 |
[27:37] | Did I miss Halloween? | 我错过万圣节了吗 |
[27:39] | Your arms are fine. | 你胳膊没事了 |
[27:40] | You’re fine, and you didn’t miss anything. | 你没事 还没错过什么 |
[27:42] | Trick-or-treating didn’t even start yet. | 要糖活动还没开始呢 |
[27:44] | Your parents are down in the cafeteria, | 你爸妈在楼下餐厅呆着 |
[27:46] | in case there’s anything you’d like to tell me | 怕你有什么事情要跟我说 |
[27:49] | about what really happened. | 当着他们的面不方便 |
[27:50] | I don’t know. | 我不想说 |
[27:52] | Mary Rose. | 玛丽·萝丝 |
[27:54] | I want Dr. Alex. | 我想要埃里克斯医生过来 |
[27:57] | Okay, fine. | 那好 |
[27:58] | Lemme get him. | 我去叫他 |
[28:05] | Dude, come on. | 妹妹 说说嘛 |
[28:06] | Tell me what happened. | 跟我说说你到底发生了什么 |
[28:08] | Mary Rose, come on. I’m here to help, you know? | 玛丽·萝丝 说说嘛 我是来帮助你的 你知道吗 |
[28:10] | Just tell me what happened. | 就把发生的事情告诉我就好了 |
[28:18] | I begged my moms for a cat, | 我之前求我几个妈妈给我买只猫 |
[28:20] | so they finally got me one… Miss Velma. | 她们最终给我买了一只 我叫她维尔玛小姐 |
[28:25] | But she ran out a few days ago. | 但是她今天跑出去了 |
[28:29] | I was scared she’d get hit by a car. | 我害怕她会被车撞到 |
[28:31] | So you ran after her, didn’t you? | 所以你就去追她 是吗 |
[28:33] | I put on my helmet. | 我戴上我的头盔 |
[28:35] | But I didn’t have time for my jacket. | 但我没时间穿护体马甲 |
[28:38] | Please don’t tell my moms. | 求求你们了 不要告诉我的妈妈们 |
[28:40] | They’ll make me get rid of Miss Velma. | 她们一定会把维尔玛送出去 |
[28:42] | – These burns are very serious… – And they hurt. | – 这些烧伤很严重 – 而且还很疼 |
[28:44] | I swear I’m never going out | 我发誓我再也不会 |
[28:46] | without my protective gear again. | 不穿着防护马甲就出去了 |
[28:47] | This sucks. | 这么做不对 |
[28:50] | I’ll file this under doctor-patient privilege this time. | 我这次会把这件事情放进医患保密记录里面 |
[28:53] | This is your one pass, okay? | 这次就放你一马 行了吧? |
[29:02] | See? There’s always a reason. | 看见了吧 任何事情都是有迹可循的 |
[29:03] | It’s just a matter of figuring out a way | 也就是想想办法 |
[29:05] | to get it out of them. | 让患者把事情说出来而已 |
[29:12] | Superman? It’s got a cool cape. | 超人 这个披肩超赞 |
[29:14] | Batman, then? | 那蝙蝠侠呢 |
[29:17] | Okay, Captain America? | 那美国队长呢 |
[29:20] | Spidey? | 蜘蛛侠呢 |
[29:21] | No superheroes. | 不要超人 |
[29:23] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[29:26] | How about a robot? | 机器人怎么样 |
[29:31] | Okay, you don’t want to be a monster, an athlete, | 那好吧 你不想扮成一个恶魔 运动员也不要 |
[29:35] | a vampire, a racecar driver, a Pokémon, | 吸血鬼 赛车手 神奇宝贝 |
[29:38] | a superhero, or a robot. | 超人 机器人都不行 |
[29:40] | I don’t know what else there is. | 我真的不知道还有什么了 |
[29:43] | I want to be a sunflower. | 我想要扮一朵向日葵 |
[29:50] | Okay. | 那好 |
[29:54] | So… | 所以 |
[29:58] | maybe two weddings next year? | 可能明年要有两场婚礼了 |
[30:01] | we’re just focused on the baby. | 我们只想把重点放在孩子身上 |
[30:04] | Who we’re gonna raise together, of course. | 我们会一起把他抚养长大 当然了 |
[30:05] | You’re gonna make a great dad. | 你会是个好爸爸的 |
[30:07] | Well we obviously have a lot to figure out | 不过 我们在春天 这个孩子降生之前 |
[30:10] | before the baby arrives in the spring. | 要准备的事情还有很多 |
[30:13] | Exactly when are you due? | 预产期具体是什么时候 |
[30:15] | Oh, we put a deposit on a wedding venue. | 我们把婚礼场地的订金都交了 |
[30:19] | third weekend in April. | 四月的第三个周末 |
[30:24] | But we’re flexible. | 但是这个可以改 |
[30:25] | We’ll forfeit. Yeah. | 我们可以取消 嗯 |
[30:29] | How old are your kids? | 你的孩子都多大了 |
[30:31] | 6 and 8. | 一个6岁 一个8岁 |
[30:32] | Those are good ages… | 正合适的年龄 |
[30:33] | old enough to help | 已经懂事一点了 不需要时时看着了 |
[30:34] | and still young enough to want to. | 但是又觉得他们还小 你就还想去呵护 |
[30:37] | I just hope they’re okay. | 我就希望他们好好的 |
[30:38] | Yeah. I mean, how are you not climbing the walls? | 嗯 我是说 谁还没有犯过错呢 |
[30:41] | There’s nothing else to do in here | 在这儿的日子简直百无聊赖 |
[30:43] | but think about how screwed up everything is. | 但是一想到 所有的事情最终都完蛋了 |
[30:44] | It’s infuriating. | 想想就觉得很操蛋 |
[30:46] | Oh, I was angry. | 我当时也很愤怒 |
[30:48] | First few days I was in here, | 一开始进来的那几天 |
[30:50] | I almost put a hole in that wall with my fist. | 我都快用拳头把墙砸烂了 |
[30:53] | Then I figured I can go insane with rage | 之后我也想清楚了 我要么怀着这些愤怒最后疯掉 |
[30:56] | or I can find other things to do. | 要么找点事情做 |
[30:59] | So I started reading all of Toni Morrison’s books. | 所以我就找所有托妮·莫里森的书来看 |
[31:01] | I have an ongoing game of gin rummy | 我和关在D区的路易莎 |
[31:03] | with Luiza from D Block. | 一直在玩金拉米游戏 |
[31:05] | And I have this puzzle. | 现在我又在和你玩这个拼图 |
[31:09] | Grey, your paperwork’s here. | 格蕾 你的文书给你放这了 |
[31:12] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么 |
[31:15] | Sorry I’m not gonna help you finish. | 抱歉 我不能帮你拼完了 |
[31:16] | We finished the edges. | 我们已经把边缘部分拼好了 |
[31:19] | You just got to work with what you got. | 剩下的就顺其自然吧 |
[31:22] | Good luck with your hearing. | 祝你听证会顺利了 |
[31:23] | – * How I felt, how you stayed – Good luck with your license. | – 我如何感受 你是如何留下的 – 祝你能不被吊销医生执照了 |
[31:32] | * I remember * | 我记得 |
[31:34] | Zola? | 佐拉 |
[31:37] | Zola? | 佐拉 |
[31:38] | Just me. | 这儿就我一个人 |
[31:44] | There you are. | 原来你在这儿呀 |
[31:47] | Want to go check out the trick-or-treating? | 想去跟大家一起要糖玩吗 |
[31:48] | There’s some candy. | 那儿有糖 |
[31:49] | I’ll wait for my mom. | 我要等我妈妈 |
[31:53] | Can we talk, Zola? | 我们能聊会儿吗 佐拉 |
[31:58] | Look, I’d really like for us to get along. | 听我说 我真的很想要我们能相处融洽 |
[32:01] | So, did I do something to upset you this morning | 所以 是我今天早晨做了什么让你不高兴了吗 |
[32:03] | when I was helping you with your costume? | 在我帮你整理你的万圣节服装的时候 |
[32:05] | My dad fixed my wings… before he died. | 之前都是我爸爸帮我整理翅膀的 他去世之前 |
[32:11] | They ripped, and he sewed them up. | 翅膀破了 他给我缝起来了 |
[32:14] | So you don’t like it when other people touch them? | 所以你不喜欢别人碰它们 |
[32:18] | I don’t want to forget him. | 我不想忘记我爸爸 |
[32:19] | Oh, Zola. | 佐拉 |
[32:22] | You’re not gonna forget your dad. | 你不可能忘记你爸爸的 |
[32:25] | No one’s forgetting your dad. | 没有人要忘记你爸爸 |
[32:26] | I mean, he was a legend. | 我是说 他是一个传奇人物 |
[32:27] | Did you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[32:30] | No, I didn’t know him. | 不 我不认识他 |
[32:31] | But a lot of people here did. | 但是这儿的很多人都认识 |
[32:33] | And they talk about him all the time. | 他们经常说起他 |
[32:34] | I’ve heard the stories so often, | 我也常常听说你爸爸的事迹 |
[32:36] | sometimes I forget I wasn’t even there. | 有些时候甚至觉得身临其境 |
[32:46] | You know, one time, | 你知道吗 有一次 |
[32:48] | there was this lab tech named Isaac, | 医院来了一个实验室理工男 叫艾萨克 |
[32:50] | and he had this huge tumor in his spine. | 他的脊柱里面长了一个肿瘤 |
[32:53] | And he’d taken it to all these doctors, | 办公室所有的医生都看了片子 |
[32:55] | and they were all too afraid to operate, | 大家都根本不敢动这个手术 |
[32:57] | but not your dad. | 但是你爸爸很勇敢 |
[32:58] | Your dad said he would try. | 他说他要试试 |
[33:00] | And when he opened Isaac up, | 当他用手术刀把艾萨克剖开的时候 |
[33:02] | he saw that the tumor was even bigger | 他看见那个异物变得更大了 |
[33:04] | than it was on the scans. | 比拍片的时候还要大 |
[33:05] | All he could do was stare at it | 他就对着那个大家伙做手术 |
[33:07] | for 10 hours straight. | 整整十个小时 |
[33:08] | Did he take it out? | 最后拿出来了吗 |
[33:09] | Not that day. | 那天没有取出来 |
[33:11] | He stayed up all night thinking about it. | 他整晚没睡 一直在思索这个事 |
[33:13] | And the next day, he opened up Isaac again. | 第二天 他又把艾萨克剖开了 |
[33:15] | He cut out as much of the tumor as he possibly could… | 他竭尽所能把大部分肿瘤切除了 |
[33:18] | …until all… | 直到所有 |
[33:21] | A burial ground explains a lot… | 一块墓地能解释很多事情啊 |
[33:24] | patients crashing, | 病人衰竭 |
[33:25] | the stairwell light that flickers at midnight, | 半夜闪烁的楼梯间灯光 |
[33:27] | the corpse bride who haunts the room | 还有在房间里游荡的僵尸新娘 |
[33:29] | where her husband died. | 就在他丈夫去世的地方 |
[33:31] | Do you have any more gauze? | 你们能给我点纱布吗 |
[33:32] | Oh, my God! Haunted! | 我的天 有鬼啊 |
[33:35] | Look, nothing is haunted. | 冷静 没有鬼 |
[33:38] | The corpse bride is my… | 这个僵尸新娘是我的 |
[33:39] | my wife in a Halloween costume. | 我的穿着万圣节装扮的老婆 |
[33:41] | Okay? The patients crashed | 好吗 病人衰竭 |
[33:43] | because the refrigerator’s broken. | 是因为血库温度不对了 凝血了 |
[33:44] | And, yes, there’s a burial ground | 也确实 新大楼那边 |
[33:46] | where the new wing is going, | 地底下是个大坟场 |
[33:48] | but we’ve notified the authorities, | 但是我们已经通知了警方 |
[33:49] | and we’re exhuming the bodies. | 而且我们会把尸体挖出来 |
[33:51] | – Everything is getting back on track. – Mm-hmm. | – 所有的事情又会回到正轨 – 是吗 |
[33:53] | So stop spreading rumors. | 所以别再散布谣言八卦了 |
[33:54] | Get back to work! | 赶紧去干活 |
[33:59] | Did you say “burial ground”? | 你刚刚是说了大坟场吗 |
[34:06] | Almost had ’em. | 本来差点就搞定了的 |
[34:14] | Keep fighting the good fight, Dr. Grey. | 祝你一直奋力前进 格蕾医生 |
[34:16] | Yeah. Thanks. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[34:17] | But not so hard that you end up back here. | 但也不要用力过猛 再回到监狱里来了 |
[34:21] | I don’t want to get either one of us in trouble, | 我可不想我们当中任何一个人有麻烦 |
[34:25] | but I do have a small favor to ask. | 但是我确实想求你帮个小忙 |
[34:30] | Dr. Axford to the ER. Dr. James Axford to the ER. | 詹姆斯·艾克斯福德医生请速来急诊室 |
[34:32] | Austin is okay, | 奥斯汀没事 |
[34:34] | but his head was seriously injured… | 但是他的头部伤得很重 |
[34:36] | same with his pancreas, which we had to remove. | 他的胰腺也受伤了 我们必须给他手术切除掉 |
[34:39] | He’s in the ICU, but he’s doing fine now. | 他现在在重监室 但是他已经没事了 |
[34:42] | Oh. Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[34:44] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 非常感谢 |
[34:46] | Can I see him? | 我能去看看他吗 |
[34:47] | – Me too. – Yeah. I can take you now. | – 我也想去看看 – 可以 我带你们过去 |
[34:50] | Can I take pictures to send into the costume contest? | 我能给他拍张照片寄过去 去参加万圣节礼服大赛吗 |
[34:52] | Maybe he could still win. | 也许他还能赢呢 |
[34:55] | Halloween really brings out the weirdos. | 万圣节真是多奇葩 |
[34:59] | Okay, all you’ve done today is complain… | 好了 你今天一直抱怨个不停 |
[35:00] | the candy, the costumes. | 糖果啊 服装啊 |
[35:02] | Catherine Fox may have made you chief of chiefs, | 凯瑟琳·福克斯也许是会任命你当总院长 |
[35:05] | but she did not make you the Halloween Grinch! | 但是她没有让你当万圣怪杰啊 |
[35:10] | Yeah. You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[35:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:15] | That’s it? | 就一句抱歉吗 |
[35:17] | No cynical argument? | 没有愤世嫉俗的争辩吗 |
[35:19] | No snarky comeback? | 没有讽刺挖苦的反驳吗 |
[35:22] | Yeah. I used to like Halloween. | 是啊 我以前很喜欢万圣节 |
[35:24] | But my son David… uh, he loved it. | 我的儿子大卫 他之前很喜欢 |
[35:27] | His mom didn’t, so every year, he and I’d put together his costume | 但是他妈妈不喜欢 每年我和我儿子都会一起打扮 |
[35:30] | and go trick-or-treating. It was our thing. | 然后到外面去要糖果 那是属于我俩的时光 |
[35:32] | One year, he was, um… | 有一年 他 |
[35:36] | …he was really excited about being Luke Skywalker. | 他真的很想装扮成卢克·天行者 |
[35:39] | So, we were making a stormtrooper, uh, belt, | 所以我们就做了一个冲锋衣 还有腰带 |
[35:42] | you know, like he wore in the, um… | 就像那个演员 |
[35:46] | Yeah. It was a good costume. | 嗯 是个很好的服装 |
[35:48] | It was. | 是啊 |
[35:51] | Except he never got a chance to wear it. | 只是他从来都没有机会穿上它 |
[35:52] | He died two weeks before Halloween, | 他在万圣节的两周前就去世了 |
[35:54] | and I just… | 而我 |
[35:56] | That unworn costume | 那件从来没有穿过的服装 |
[35:58] | hung on the back of his door for months. | 就在他房门后面挂了好几个月 |
[36:00] | I couldn’t bring myself to… | 我做不到 做不到 |
[36:02] | take it down and… | 将它取下来 |
[36:21] | Oh, uh… hey, hey, hey. | 喂 喂 喂 |
[36:23] | Hey, take it, take it, take it, take it. | 拿着 拿着 |
[36:25] | What? What? | 怎么了 你怎么了 |
[36:27] | – That’s okay. – No, no. No, no. Shh. | – 没事了 – 不不 别说话 |
[36:30] | It’s okay. Come on. | 没事的 别哭了 |
[36:33] | Easy, easy. | 平复一下 |
[36:40] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[36:41] | Today was a… a nightmare. | 今天真的像是个噩梦一样 |
[36:43] | Hey. | 喂 |
[36:45] | You are amazing. | 你很棒 |
[36:47] | You are turning a house of horrors into a legit hospital, | 你消除了这里所有的惊恐 把它变成了合法医院 |
[36:49] | and I am sorry if those investors can’t see that. | 如果投资者看不到这一点的话我也很抱歉 |
[36:52] | Well, don’t be. | 不用抱歉 |
[36:53] | I’m getting a new research facility. | 我要成立一个新的研究机构了 |
[36:54] | They gave you the funding? | 他们给你资金了吗 |
[36:56] | Yeah, they said they were impressed | 是的 他们说我处理混乱场合的能力 |
[36:57] | with my ability to handle chaos. | 他们印象深刻 |
[36:59] | They don’t even know the half of it. | 他们才知道多少 |
[37:00] | They should visit your childhood. | 他们应该见识下你的童年 |
[37:03] | Hey, you know what? | 嗨 要不 |
[37:05] | – Yeah? – We should do something to celebrate. | – 什么 – 我们庆祝一下吧 |
[37:08] | Great. I am absolutely dressed for that. | 太好了 我就穿这身了 |
[37:13] | What? | 什么 |
[37:14] | What time does the courthouse close? | 法院几点下班 |
[37:21] | Sometimes your worst nightmare comes true, | 有时候 你的噩梦会成真 |
[37:25] | but you find it’s really nothing to worry about. | 但是你会发现 也没有什么好担心的 |
[37:32] | Happy cancer-versary! | 癌症周年纪念日快乐 |
[37:45] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋哦 |
[37:47] | Mom! | 妈 |
[37:49] | Hey! Mommy, Mommy! | 嗨 妈妈 |
[37:51] | I missed you! | 我好想你 |
[37:52] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[37:53] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[37:57] | Cool costume, Mom. | 衣服不错嘛 妈妈 |
[37:59] | – Thanks. – We’re sorting candy. Wanna help? | – 谢谢 – 我们在分选糖果 要来帮忙吗 |
[38:01] | I do. I’ll be there in one minute, okay? | 好的 我马上就来 好吗 |
[38:02] | Okay, let’s give your mom a minute. | 行 我们等等你妈 |
[38:04] | Come on. Welcome home, jailbird. | 进来吧 欢迎回家 监狱犯 |
[38:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:07] | I’m so glad you’re back. | 很高兴你回来了 |
[38:09] | How was it? | 怎么样 |
[38:10] | It was horrible. | 非常吓人 |
[38:11] | That was always my experience. | 我都经历过多少次了 |
[38:16] | But, you know, I had a lot of time to think, | 但是 我思考了很久 |
[38:18] | and I realized that, okay, so, if I don’t have a job | 然后我意识到 既然我没有工作 |
[38:20] | and I can’t practice medicine, | 也没有办法精炼医术 |
[38:22] | I still have a lot to work with. | 但是还是有很多事情可以做 |
[38:25] | And I’ll figure something out. | 我会想到办法的 |
[38:28] | You’re not gonna help us sort candy? | 你不帮我们分糖了吗 |
[38:29] | No, I am. | 帮啊 |
[38:31] | I just… I have to call my lawyer. | 我刚才给我的律师打了个电话 |
[38:33] | I-I need help with a puzzle. | 有个拼图的问题我要问一下 |
[38:34] | Occasionally you discover | 偶然你会发现 |
[38:36] | that what you most dread is really a blessing. | 你最害怕的东西其实是一个祝福 |
[38:42] | And your life is better because you persevered, | 因为你的坚持不懈 你的生活会越来越好 |
[38:45] | despite your fears. | 尽管也会有害怕 |
[38:50] | Hey. Where’s your costume? | 嗨 你的服装呢 |
[38:52] | This is it… kick-ass surgeon! | 就是这个 超厉害的外科医生 |
[38:54] | – I love it. – Okay, look, | – 我很喜欢 – 好的 |
[38:55] | I didn’t have time to make Leo and Allison costumes | 我没有时间给里奥和艾莉森做衣服 |
[38:57] | and I am not gonna sew costumes | 我也不打算做了 |
[38:58] | and I am not gonna be classroom mom | 我也不打算成为班级最棒妈妈 |
[39:00] | or do all the other things that your mom did. | 或者像你妈妈那样 |
[39:02] | Yeah. I know. That’s why I brought these old costumes | 我知道 所以我把以前的旧服装带过来 |
[39:04] | to see if they might fit these guys. | 看看孩子们是不是还能穿得上 |
[39:10] | Wait. You thought I wanted you to sew costumes? | 等等 你觉得我想让你缝新衣服吗 |
[39:14] | – I… – So you thought I made this special trip | – 我 – 所以你觉得我特地跑一趟 |
[39:17] | just to hand you my mom’s old costumes | 就是为了给你我妈妈以前做的服装 |
[39:19] | with the sole purpose of shaming you? | 只是为了羞辱你吗 |
[39:21] | Or, like, inspiring me? | 或者是给我找灵感啊 |
[39:24] | I was inspired, if that helps at all. | 如果说有什么用的话 我倒是真的很受启发 |
[39:27] | What are they supposed to be? | 他们这像什么 |
[39:30] | Zombies? | 僵尸吗 |
[39:31] | You dressed our babies up as dead babies? | 你要我们的孩子打扮成死孩子吗 |
[39:33] | Well, that’s a terrible way to put it. | 你这么说也太难听了吧 |
[39:35] | Oh, hey. | 嗨 |
[39:37] | We’re just about to kick off the costume parade. | 我们就要开始服装游行了 |
[39:38] | Are these little guys gonna… Oh, my… Ahh. | 这些人是不是要 我滴天 |
[39:44] | Next year, you might want to just buy costumes. | 明年你们还是直接买吧 |
[39:47] | But sometimes your worst nightmare is truly scary. | 但是有时候你的噩梦真的很吓人 |
[39:51] | And it feels like it’s never going to end. | 而且这个梦永远都不会结束一样 |
[39:55] | That’s when support from friends and family is vital. | 所以朋友和家人的支持才显得格外重要 |
[40:01] | Hey. There he is. | 嗨 你在这儿啊 |
[40:06] | What happened to “Dungeons & Dragons”? | 不是要扮成龙与地下城吗 |
[40:08] | I felt more like a sunflower today. | 我今天像扮向日葵 |
[40:16] | Aah! What are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛 |
[40:17] | I couldn’t wait any longer to see you. | 我迫不及待想见你 |
[40:18] | Okay. Here. Get in. Get in. Get in. | 好吧 来拍一张 |
[40:20] | * How you like me now? * | 你现在喜欢我吗 |
[40:24] | And I’m posting it | 我要发到网上了 |
[40:25] | because joy should be shared. | 快乐的事情要分享 |
[40:28] | Vampire and sunflower… that’s some serious kink. | 吸血鬼和向日葵 可真别扭 |
[40:30] | You want to surround yourself with people | 你想要别人在你噩梦惊醒的时候 |
[40:32] | who will wake you up from your nightmare… | 在你身旁 |
[40:34] | “For better or worse…” | 不论将来是好是坏 |
[40:37] | For better or worse… | 不论将来是好是坏 |
[40:39] | “…for richer or poorer…” | 不论贫穷还是富有 |
[40:40] | …for richer or pregnant. | 不论贫穷还是怀孕了 |
[40:45] | What? | 你说什么 |
[40:46] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[40:49] | Scared you! | 吓到你了 |
[40:53] | I got you so good. | 我可真是太厉害了 |
[40:54] | – Wait. You’re not pregnant? – No. | – 你没怀孕啊 – 没有 |
[40:56] | Oh, my God, you should’ve seen your face. | 我的天啊 你该看看你脸 吓成什么样了 |
[41:00] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[41:03] | For richer or poorer… | 不论贫穷还是富有 |
[41:05] | “…in sickness and in health…” | 不论生病还是健康 |
[41:07] | …in sickness and in health… | 不论生病还是健康 |
[41:08] | …and help you live your wildest dreams. | 帮助你实现你最疯狂的梦想 |
[41:18] | Your bail’s been posted. Time to go. | 你的保释金交了 走吧 |
[41:21] | What? By who? | 什么 谁交的 |
[41:23] | Doesn’t say. | 没说 |
[41:26] | You coming or what? | 你要不要出来 |