时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You’re not in it alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[00:07] | Coming through! | 借过一下 |
[00:10] | It’s a nice thought, but pretty useless in an O.R. | 这个想法不错 但是在手术室里没什么用 |
[00:13] | Heads up! | 注意 |
[00:23] | Behind you! | 跟着你呢 |
[00:26] | Get her to CT. | 带她去拍片子 |
[00:32] | Clear trauma one, two, and three. | 清空创伤室123号 |
[00:33] | And let CT know we’ll be rolling upstairs in a few minutes. | 通知CT室 我们几分钟之后就上去 |
[00:38] | Uh, okay, these guys go straight to the front of the line. | 这些人直接插队最先拍片子 |
[00:41] | Okay, Altman, take Parker. Got it. | – 阿尔特曼 带帕克去 – 好的 |
[00:43] | Page everyone. It’s all hands on deck. | 把所有人都呼过来 忙不过来了 |
[00:45] | Come on. Let’s move. Move, move! | 赶紧的 快去 |
[00:48] | Hey, hey, hey, if you’re gonna be here, so am I, alright? | 如果你不回家 那我也不走了 |
[00:50] | Give me privileges. I can hop in. | 给我特权 我可以帮忙 |
[00:51] | Uh, okay, see if Altman needs help with Parker. | 好 看看阿尔特曼跟帕克那边需不需要帮忙 |
[00:55] | After that, go where needed in the E.R. | 然后去急诊室帮忙 |
[00:57] | But, Ben, that’s it. I can’t have you in an O.R. | 但只能去急诊了 本 我不能让你去手术室 |
[01:01] | Okay, let’s move. | 都快去吧 |
[01:02] | The better you are as a surgeon… | 你是越好的医生 |
[01:06] | …the more likely it is | 就越有可能 |
[01:07] | that no one else can do what you can do. | 没人能有你的能力 |
[01:12] | A good outcome, a loss — | 不管是好的结果 还是损失 |
[01:16] | 100% of that rests solely on your shoulders. | 这都独自压在你一个人肩膀上 |
[01:22] | It’s a ridiculous amount of pressure. | 这是很大程度的压力 |
[01:27] | Schmitt. I’m sorry. | – 施密特 – 抱歉 |
[01:28] | – I just — I-I-I-I don’t know why I’m in here. | 我也不知道我为什么在这里 |
[01:30] | Oh, you were in the bar. | 你也在酒吧 |
[01:32] | Uh, are you hurt? No. | – 你受伤了吗 – 没 |
[01:34] | – I’m j– Uh, no. | 我就是 没 |
[01:36] | – I, uh — But my friends. | 但我朋友 |
[01:37] | Mm. I hear you. | 我知道 |
[01:43] | But right now, your friends need your help. | 但现在 你朋友需要你的帮助 |
[01:47] | And mine, too. | 我的也是 |
[01:49] | So, look, whatever we’re f-feeling, | 所以无论我们现在作何感受 |
[01:52] | we put it aside and we help. | 都要先放在一旁 先去帮忙 |
[01:56] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[01:59] | Let’s go. Let’s go to work. | 我们去工作吧 |
[02:04] | And I’ve seen it shatter the best of us. | 我看到我们最坚强的部分都被击垮了 |
[02:15] | He had a really hard day. | 他今天真的累死了 |
[02:18] | Yeah, and it just got harder ’cause now he’s been kidnapped. | 对啊 现在更累了 因为被你绑架了 |
[02:21] | I didn’t kidnap him. | 我没绑架他 |
[02:23] | I just didn’t take him to the hospital right away. | 我只是没有立马带他去医院啊 |
[02:24] | He wasn’t ready. | 他还没准备好 |
[02:26] | I-I don’t think a Safe Haven volunteer’s | 我觉得一个安全港的志愿者 |
[02:27] | supposed to make that decision. | 不应该做出你这种决定啊 |
[02:29] | I just wanted him to have one cozy night | 我只想让他被社工 |
[02:31] | before a social worker turns him into a pile of paperwork. | 变成一大堆文书之前有个舒服的夜晚 |
[02:36] | Oh, my God. It’s the cops. | 完了 警察来了 |
[02:38] | Okay, okay. | 没事没事 |
[02:39] | Wait, don’t answer the door. | 等等 别开门啊 |
[02:40] | Wait, wait! Wait, wait! | 不 等等呢 |
[02:41] | Answer the door, and tell them | 你去应门 跟他们说 |
[02:42] | that I brought the baby here for a wellness check with Alex. | 我是带孩子来找亚力克斯做健康检查的 |
[02:44] | He’s a peds doctor. | 他是儿科医生 |
[02:46] | He’s in Iowa. | 亚力克斯在爱荷华啊 |
[02:47] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[02:49] | It’s Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[02:50] | Oh, it’s Meredith. Let her in. | 是梅瑞狄斯啊 让她进来吧 |
[02:54] | You’re not Alex. | 你不是亚力克斯啊 |
[02:55] | Oh, yeah, he’s, uh, visiting his mom. | 他去看他妈妈了 |
[02:57] | Well, Cristina sent an obnoxious Irishman as a gift | 克里斯蒂娜把一个讨厌的爱尔兰人当成礼物寄过来了 |
[03:00] | and he stole your husband’s old job. | 还抢了你丈夫之前的工作 |
[03:02] | And who is that? | 这又是谁啊 |
[03:04] | Oh, we already have a bottle open. | 我们已经开了一瓶酒了 |
[03:05] | Can you get her a glass? | 给她拿个杯子吧 |
[03:06] | Jo stole a baby. | 乔偷了个小孩 |
[03:08] | I did not steal a baby. | 我没有偷小孩 |
[03:09] | Well, that’s what I said when I stole a baby. | 我偷小孩的时候也这么说的 |
[03:11] | Why are people stealing babies? | 为什么你们都要偷小孩啊 |
[03:13] | He was left at Station 19, | 他被扔在19号站了 |
[03:14] | and they called me to take him to the hospital, | 然后他们让我带他去医院 |
[03:15] | and I…didn’t. | 还没去呢 |
[03:17] | Well, because you didn’t want him to go into the system | 因为你不想让他进到寄养系统里面 |
[03:19] | and have a miserable life like you did. | 然后跟你一样有悲惨的一生啊 |
[03:21] | Exactly. She gets it. | 没错 她懂得哦 |
[03:23] | But I’m a convicted felon. | 不过我可是个罪犯 |
[03:24] | She’s a convicted felon. | 她是个罪犯呢 |
[03:26] | She’s a felon. She’s a convicted felon. | 她是个罪犯哦 |
[03:28] | Oh, no. | 坏了 |
[03:30] | Multiple traumas. | 多起外伤 |
[03:31] | We should go back to the hospital. | 我们得回医院了 |
[03:33] | You know what? | 算了吧 |
[03:34] | I’ve had two glasses of wine, | 我已经喝了两杯酒了 |
[03:35] | so I really can’t. Don’t worry. | – 我真没办法 – 别担心 |
[03:36] | We’ll call on the way, tell peds a Safe Haven’s there | 我们在路上再联系 跟儿科的说 安全港人员到了 |
[03:39] | waiting for a wellness check. | 等着做健康检查 |
[03:40] | You can sneak him into the nursery, | 然后你偷偷把他放回托儿所里 |
[03:42] | pretend he’s been there all night — | 假装他一晚上都在 |
[03:43] | like he should have been. | 就跟他本来就应该在一样 |
[03:45] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[03:52] | Hey, I just heard. Is everyone alive? | 我刚听说 大家都还活着吗 |
[03:53] | So far. | 目前还活着 |
[03:55] | Uh, do you know if Maggie has been paged? | 你知道他们呼叫玛姬了吗 |
[03:57] | – I kinda have a thing, a personal — a talk thing, | 我有个事 私事 要聊聊 |
[03:59] | – need to — a girl talk. Uh, girl thing. | 要跟女孩子聊 |
[04:01] | Can you smile for me? | 你能微笑一下吗 |
[04:03] | Ew, don’t be that guy, Tom. | 别烦人啊 汤姆 |
[04:04] | No, I want to make sure you’re not having a stroke. | 不 我只是想确认你没中风 |
[04:05] | Pierce quit. What? Why? | – 皮尔斯辞职了 – 什么 为什么 |
[04:09] | Hey, big trauma? | 很严重吗 |
[04:11] | You should head upstairs. | 你应该上楼 |
[04:12] | Elliott Calhoun was just transferred to the CCU on ECMO. | 艾略特·卡尔霍恩刚刚带着体外膜氧合被转到了冠心病重监室 |
[04:14] | Go up there, sit with him, hold his wife’s hand, whatever. | 上去陪他坐着 握着他老婆的手什么的 |
[04:17] | His heart still hasn’t restarted. | 他的心跳还没有恢复呢 |
[04:18] | I’m chief resident. I-I should go — | 我是住院总医师 我应该去 |
[04:20] | He has a premature baby and a hole in his chest. | 他有一个早产婴儿 胸口还有个洞 |
[04:22] | You should go where I say you should go. | 我让你去哪你就去哪 |
[04:26] | We need more O-neg! | 需要更多O型阴性血 |
[04:27] | I need some bandages over here. | 我这边需要绷带 |
[04:29] | Get his vitals right away. | 去测一下他的体征 |
[04:30] | How bad is it? | 有多严重 |
[04:32] | Simms and Helm got the worst of it — | 西姆斯和赫尔姆是最严重的 |
[04:34] | well, if you don’t count the couple who were in the car. | 如果不算上车里那几个人的话 |
[04:38] | Jo: It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 不哭 |
[04:39] | Who is that? | 这谁啊 |
[04:41] | Dr. Karev is a Safe Haven volunteer, | 卡列夫医生是安全港的志愿者 |
[04:44] | and she is taking the baby to the nursery. | 她正要把宝宝带去托儿所呢 |
[04:46] | Right, Dr. Karev? | 对吧 卡列夫医生 |
[04:47] | Yep. Here I go. | 对的 我去咯 |
[04:52] | So, how’d the ultrasound go? Everything okay? | 超声波怎么样 一切正常吗 |
[04:56] | Everything is… | 一切都很好 |
[04:58] | Yes. Uh, baby’s healthy, uh, great, developing. | 孩子很健康 在生长 |
[05:02] | Uh, Lincoln, Shepherd, can you guys jump in here? | 林肯 谢泼德 过来一下吧 |
[05:05] | Not only are we swamped, but we’re short-staffed. | 我们人满为患了 人手根本不够用 |
[05:09] | Well, not anymore, because I’ve called in reinforcements. | 不会了 我搬了救兵 |
[05:11] | Wha–Webber and Hunt were fired from this hospital. | 韦伯和亨特已经被这家医院开除了 |
[05:13] | Lay off, Koracick. | 是停职 克拉西克 |
[05:14] | Look, I don’t care. They are my students. | 我不管 这些都是我的学生 |
[05:16] | I hired them. | 是我雇的他们 |
[05:18] | Okay, temporary privileges granted. We need the help. | 好 暂时给与特权 我们需要帮助 |
[05:21] | Everyone, gowns and gloves, and keep up. | 所有人 穿戴好手术服和手套 跟上节奏 |
[05:25] | Blake Simms, mid-face instability, | 布莱克·西姆斯 面中部不稳定 |
[05:27] | criked in the field. | 当场被砸 |
[05:29] | Needs to head up to CT ASAP. | 需要赶快去拍片子 |
[05:30] | Hunt, join Avery. Yep. | – 亨特 去帮艾弗里 – 好 |
[05:32] | I should be in here. In case there’s any neuro. | 我应该一起 万一要用到神经外科的呢 |
[05:34] | Any other requests from the peanut gallery? | 你们还有什么其他要求吗 |
[05:37] | Good. Moving on. | 好 继续吧 |
[05:40] | Taryn Helm, hemodynamically stable, | 泰伦·赫尔姆 血流动力上是稳定的 |
[05:42] | tib-fib fracture, | 踝关节骨折 |
[05:44] | but complains of pain in the pelvis, | 但声称骨盆有痛感 |
[05:46] | so we need a pelvic X-ray, chest X-ray, | 所以需要拍骨盆片子 胸片 |
[05:50] | F.A.S.T. exam, the works. | 进行快速卒中识别 |
[05:51] | Webber, Lincoln, Grey, go. | 韦伯 林肯 格蕾你们去 |
[05:53] | Where’s Andrew DeLuca? | 安德鲁·德卢卡呢 |
[05:55] | Uh, around here somewhere. | 反正在这附近 |
[05:58] | No, with patients. He’s working. | 不是 他跟病人一起呢 工作呢 |
[06:00] | Oh. He’s okay, Meredith. | 他没事的 梅瑞狄斯 |
[06:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:02] | – Casey Parker — he took a nasty blow to the head. | 凯西·帕克 头上受到重重一击 |
[06:04] | He’s got a palpable scalp hematoma. | 明显头皮血肿 |
[06:06] | Did a bomb go off? | 炸弹爆炸了吗 |
[06:07] | We’re taking him up to CT now. | 我们现在带他上去做CT |
[06:09] | Uh, uh, well, you’ve got Shepherd. | 现在谢泼德也来了 |
[06:10] | And here I am. | 我来了 |
[06:12] | * Before you do it again * | 在你再来一次之前 |
[06:17] | Hey, how is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[06:19] | Minor lacs and bruises, but neuro check’s clear. | 小擦伤和淤青 神经没问题 |
[06:21] | I’m okay. I want to help. | 我没事 我想帮忙 |
[06:23] | Get cleaned up. Then jump in wherever needed. | 去洗干净 哪里需要你就去哪帮忙 |
[06:26] | * You came in and you took me by surprise * | 你出其不意 让我大吃一惊 |
[06:29] | And, uh, what about you? | 那你呢 |
[06:30] | What about me? | 我怎么了 |
[06:31] | You good to operate on your residents? | 你可以给你的住院医生动手术吗 |
[06:33] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 反正也不是第一次了 |
[06:35] | * Precious crimes, my body’s sinking * | 宝贵的犯罪 我渐渐下沉 |
[06:40] | Thanks for coming. Oh, thanks for calling. | – 谢谢你能来 – 谢谢你找我 |
[06:42] | She seems okay. | 她看着还好 |
[06:44] | She’s not. | 她不好 |
[06:46] | I mean, she says she is, but I… | 她嘴上这么说 |
[06:48] | She’s working through a miscarriage. | 但她刚刚流产了 |
[06:50] | She hasn’t had time to take a break yet. | 她都还没时间休息 |
[06:52] | I-I can’t be there in that O.R. with her, | 我不能跟她一起进手术室 |
[06:55] | so someone else who loves her needs to be there. | 所以需要一个爱她的人陪她 |
[06:58] | In case she breaks. Of course. | – 以防她崩溃 – 没问题 |
[07:00] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[07:02] | Warren. | 沃伦 |
[07:03] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:05] | No. | 有事 |
[07:06] | But Miranda comes first. | 但是先顾米兰达吧 |
[07:14] | There was a bomb. | 有个炸弹的 |
[07:18] | No, Casey, it wasn’t a bomb. It was a car. | 不是 凯西 没有炸弹 是辆车 |
[07:20] | Stay nice and still, okay? | 好好呆着别动啊 |
[07:21] | Are we in the green zone? | 我们在绿色管制区吗 |
[07:22] | He was in the military, right? | 他当过兵是吧 |
[07:24] | Mm. | 对 |
[07:25] | Do you think he has PTSD? | 他会不会有创伤后应激障碍 |
[07:27] | We all do. | 我们当过兵的都有 |
[07:28] | War. Life. | 战争 生活 |
[07:32] | How far along are you? | 你怀孕几个月了 |
[07:36] | 20 weeks-ish? | 20周左右吧 |
[07:38] | They’re always a little off, though, right? | 都有点不准的吧 |
[07:40] | With the whole counting-from-ovulation thing? | 算排卵期什么的 |
[07:43] | When I hit 30 weeks, I thought I was gonna pop. | 我30周的时候 以为我要爆炸了呢 |
[07:48] | Temporal lobe contusion. | 颞叶挫伤 |
[07:50] | Yeah, explains the PTSD exacerbation. | 这就解释了为什么创伤后应激障碍的加剧 |
[07:53] | He needs to be in the neuro ICU, closely monitored, | 他需要住进神经外科重症 严密监控 |
[07:55] | with q2 hour checks. | 每小时进行各方面检查 |
[07:57] | Dr. Shepherd, I just stepped out for a minute | 谢泼德医生 我就出去了一下 |
[07:59] | to prep the next patient, and when I came back… | 给下一个病人做准备 等我回来的时候 |
[08:12] | Hi, Doctor. Oh, my God. Ah. | – 医生好 – 天啊 |
[08:14] | Chief, there seem to be a lot of doctors in here, | 主任 这里有好多医生啊 |
[08:16] | and I don’t want to get in the way of anyone, | 我不想挡到别人的路 |
[08:18] | specifically –You’re in my way. | – 尤其是 – 你挡住我的路了 |
[08:19] | Move. Forward. How are we? | 走开 一边去 怎么样了 |
[08:21] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m fantastic. | 抱歉 我很好啊 |
[08:24] | Dr. Grey is here. | 格蕾医生在呢 |
[08:25] | Hi, Dr Grey. Hi, Helm. | – 你好啊 格蕾医生 – 你好 赫尔姆 |
[08:27] | Jackson gave her a whiskey sedative at the scene | 杰克逊在现场的时候给她用了威士忌镇定剂 |
[08:29] | to set her leg. | 来稳定她的腿 |
[08:30] | I just gave her a little bit of fentanyl for the pain. | 我给了她一点芬太尼止疼 |
[08:32] | And the X-ray doesn’t show pelvic fractures. | X光没有显示骨盆破碎 |
[08:34] | CT showed an infrarenal IVC injury with a clot — | 片子显示肾下腔静脉损伤 还有血块 |
[08:37] | That’s near my kidney. | 就在我的肾附近 |
[08:38] | It also showed a small retrohepatic hematoma | 还显示下腔静脉附近有肝后小血肿 |
[08:41] | by the IVC. Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[08:43] | I’m bruised in the liver. | 我的肝脏都肿了 |
[08:45] | Doppler shows, uh, vascular compromise to the foot, | 多普勒结果显示 足部有血管损害 |
[08:47] | which is probably due to the fracture, | 估计是骨折造成的 |
[08:49] | so I’d like to get her to an O.R. ASAP. | 我想尽快送她去手术 |
[08:51] | We should put in an IVC filter | 我们应该放一个下腔静脉滤管 |
[08:53] | to reduce the risk of pulmonary embolism. | 来减小肺栓塞的风险 |
[08:55] | Mm. But he just said my foot could die. | 但他刚刚说我的脚会死的 |
[08:57] | Don’t worry, Helm, we got you. She’s not wrong. | – 别担心 赫尔姆 有我们呢 – 她没说错哦 |
[08:59] | I can do the filter | 我可以在你们 |
[09:00] | while she’s getting prepped in the O.R. for her leg. | 给大腿做术前准备的时候放好滤管 |
[09:02] | Okay. Let’s get to work. | 好的 开始吧 |
[09:07] | Can I scrub in? | 我也能参与手术吗 |
[09:09] | Sure. | 可以啊 |
[09:11] | Bailey. | 贝莉 |
[09:13] | Uh, you have full privileges, so jump in wherever needed. | 你有一切特权 哪里需要你就去就行了 |
[09:16] | Uh, Ben called me. | 本找我了 |
[09:18] | He shouldn’t have done that. | 他不该找你的 |
[09:21] | But like I said, jump in wherever needed. | 不过我说了 需要你你就去帮忙就行了 |
[09:24] | Look. | 但是 |
[09:29] | Where are we on Blake Simms? | 布莱克·西姆斯什么情况了 |
[09:31] | Uh, doesn’t appear to be any traumatic brain injuries. | 应该没有什么创伤性脑损伤 |
[09:33] | Leave that to the expert, Red. | 还是让我这个专家来说吧 红发哥 |
[09:35] | Yep, no epidural, subdural, or subarachnoid hemorrhage. | 对 硬脑膜外 硬膜下 以及蛛网膜下出血都没有 |
[09:38] | How many of these have you done? | 你做过多少次这种手术 |
[09:40] | Me? | 我吗 |
[09:41] | I’m sure it’s in our records. | 记录里面都有写吧 |
[09:42] | More than 20? | 超过20例吗 |
[09:43] | This is a rare injury, the surgery extensive — | 这是很罕见的伤 手术要花很久 |
[09:45] | I have had a long night, Tom. | 我今晚很累了 汤姆 |
[09:46] | I don’t have the energy to defend myself to you. | 没精力跟你辩护我自己多厉害了 |
[09:48] | I’m well aware of your night, Avery. | 我很清楚你今晚过得如何 艾弗里 |
[09:50] | It’s just dumb luck those scans aren’t of you. Or Brody. | 这片子上的伤不是在你和布罗迪身上就很走运了 |
[09:52] | You’re about to peel off my protégé’s face | 你是要准备剥掉我学徒的脸 |
[09:54] | and bolt his fractured facial bones back into their place. | 然后把他的面部骨折固定好 |
[09:56] | I want to make sure | 我只是想确认 |
[09:57] | that you’re in the right state of mind to do that. | 你现在完全在状态可以完成 |
[09:59] | I’m good. | 我挺好的 |
[10:01] | Go babysit someone else. | 你去看着别人吧 |
[10:03] | Okay, let’s, um, take him up to the O.R. | 把他送到手术室去吧 |
[10:06] | Brody, do you know of any relatives | 布罗迪 你认识他有什么亲戚 |
[10:07] | that we can reach out to? | 我们可以联系的吗 |
[10:09] | I didn’t even know his first name till I saw it on the scan. | 我看到片子的时候才知道他名字叫什么 |
[10:11] | His grandmother’s local. I’ll call her. | 他奶奶是本地人 我联系 |
[10:13] | Brody, just get him to the O.R. | 布罗迪 带他去手术室就行了 |
[10:25] | Hi. Hello. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[10:26] | So, who do we have here? | 什么情况啊 |
[10:28] | Oh, Dr. Karev. Jo Karev. | 我是卡列夫医生 乔·卡列夫 |
[10:31] | Nice to meet you. But I meant the baby. | 很高兴认识你 不过我问的是宝宝 |
[10:33] | Oh, right, yes. Uh, so, boy. | 对 抱歉 是男孩 |
[10:36] | Less than three days old. Mm-hmm. | 出生还不到三天 |
[10:37] | Bottle feeding’s been good. | 人工喂养还不错 |
[10:39] | He’s sleeping well. Mm-hmm. | 睡的也挺好的 |
[10:41] | Good job. Oh, there we go. | 很好 来吧 |
[10:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:45] | Let’s get that hat off. Let’s have a look. Shh. | 把帽子摘了看一看 |
[10:47] | Normal chest contour. Okay. | 胸部轮廓正常 |
[10:51] | Motor function. Oh, yeah. | 活动功能正常 |
[10:53] | Does this hospital have a baby hatch? | 这家医院有弃婴保护舱吗 |
[10:55] | A what? | 什么 |
[10:57] | A baby hatch. | 弃婴保护舱 |
[10:59] | It’s like a post box but for babies. | 就是好像专放宝宝的信箱一样 |
[11:01] | That sounds not great. | 感觉不太好呢 |
[11:03] | No, actually, they’re brilliant. | 不 其实很棒的 |
[11:05] | Decorated like a little nursery inside, | 立面装饰的就跟婴儿房一样 |
[11:06] | connect straight to the E.R. | 直接连到急诊室的 |
[11:07] | Mum puts the baby in. | 妈妈们把孩子放进去 |
[11:09] | A sensor notifies the staff to come. | 工作人员就会收到传感 把孩子拿过来 |
[11:11] | My last hospital had one. They’re safe and anonymous. | 我上家医院里面就有一个 很安全 也是匿名的 |
[11:14] | Where was your last hospital? | 你上家医院在哪里 |
[11:15] | That was in Switzerland. | 是在瑞士 |
[11:17] | Oh, you’re him? | 你就是他啊 |
[11:19] | Him? | 他 |
[11:20] | You’re new guy. | 你是那个新来的 |
[11:22] | New chief of peds guy. | 儿科的新主任 |
[11:24] | Well, yes, I suppose I am. | 是的吧 |
[11:26] | Oh, you’re related to the old chief of peds? Okay. | 你跟以前的儿科主任是亲戚对吧 |
[11:28] | Yes. Wife. | 对 那是我老公 |
[11:29] | I’ve heard good things. | 我听过很多好话 |
[11:31] | About me? | 我的吗 |
[11:33] | Um, no, | 不是 |
[11:35] | but, um, let’s have a listen. | 我们来听听啊 |
[11:38] | I got nothing. | 我没找到 |
[11:39] | You? Nothing. | – 你呢 – 一样 |
[11:41] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[11:43] | What are you doing up here? | 你怎么也上来了 |
[11:44] | Uh, scrubbing in with Avery on Simms. | 跟艾弗里一起给西姆斯做手术 |
[11:46] | Type III Le Fort fracture. | 三型勒福骨折 |
[11:48] | Yeah, it’s bad. | 很不好 |
[11:49] | And Koracick’s leaning heavy on Avery | 然后克拉西克还一直针对艾弗里 |
[11:50] | to get the reconstruction right. | 确保重建手术万无一失 |
[11:52] | Well, making sure we get things right is Tom’s job. | 确保我们不出错确实是汤姆的工作啊 |
[11:54] | Yeah, well, being an ass about it isn’t. | 是 但是也可以不用那么混蛋吧 |
[11:55] | What are you two looking for? | 你俩找啥呢 |
[11:57] | Parker’s MIA with a temporal lobe contusion | 帕克带着颞叶挫伤跑不见了 |
[11:59] | and a nasty episode of PTSD about a really big bomb. | 而且还有创伤后应激障碍 老觉得有个大炸弹 |
[12:01] | Well, if I were scared about a bomb, | 如果我害怕炸弹的话 |
[12:03] | I’d be looking for a bomb shelter. | 我应该会去找防空洞 |
[12:05] | Maybe check the morgue and the basement, | 去看看停尸房或者地下室吧 |
[12:07] | and I’ll meet you in security. | 我们在保安室见 |
[12:08] | Owen. Yeah? | – 欧文 – 怎么了 |
[12:09] | Cut Tom some slack. | 别太针对汤姆了 |
[12:23] | Umbrella filter has been deployed. | 伞形过滤器已经放好 |
[12:26] | She’s got the umbrella in. | 她给我装了雨伞咯 |
[12:28] | Thank you, Helm. You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 赫尔姆 – 不客气呢 |
[12:30] | Are you gonna fix my tib-fib, too? | 你也要弄好我的踝关节骨折吗 |
[12:33] | I don’t do bones. | 我不弄骨头的 |
[12:35] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[12:37] | And these are not regular bones. | 而且这些可不是普通的骨头 |
[12:40] | These are my bones. | 这是我的骨头 |
[12:43] | Helm bones. | 赫尔姆骨头 |
[12:45] | Helmones. | 赫尔姆头 |
[12:48] | Helm-mouth. I get it. | 赫尔姆大嘴巴 我懂了 |
[12:50] | Dr. Schmitt, let’s prep her, | 施密特医生 给她术前准备吧 |
[12:52] | and let’s remind Dr. Kim and Dr. Lincoln | 记得提醒金医生和林肯医生 |
[12:54] | to check her neck for hematomas and recheck her H&H. | 看看她脖子是否有血肿 以及血常规检查 |
[12:57] | Mm, no, no. No Schmitt. | 不 不要施密特 |
[12:59] | It’s his fault you left me. | 你离开我都是他的错 |
[13:00] | Helm — | 赫尔姆 |
[13:02] | He got the love of my life fired. | 是他让我的人生挚爱被开除的 |
[13:05] | Which is you. | 也就是你 |
[13:07] | Surprise. | 吓一跳吧 |
[13:09] | I love you, Meredith Grey. | 我爱你 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[13:12] | And I know it’s stupid and I should get over it, | 我知道我很傻 我应该放下你 |
[13:15] | and I will if I ever meet anyone else. | 如果我能再爱上谁的话可能可以吧 |
[13:20] | I’m starting to think I never will. | 但我开始觉得我要孤独终老 了 |
[13:25] | I’m embarrassed now, so I’m –I’m gonna go prep myself. | 我现在好尴尬啊 我还是自己去术前准备吧 |
[13:28] | Thank you for that, Helm. | 谢谢了 赫尔姆 |
[13:30] | Thank you. | 感谢你坦诚 |
[13:32] | We’ll have Dr. Kim prep you, okay? | 还是让金医生帮你准备吧 |
[13:34] | Kim’s a traitor-lover. | 金医生是叛徒的男朋友呢 |
[13:36] | Schmitt, let’s go downstairs. | 施密特 下楼吧 |
[13:38] | Dr. Schmitt? | 施密特医生 |
[13:41] | Oh, my God. Levi. | 天啊 里维 |
[13:44] | Schmitt. | 施密特 |
[13:55] | What? What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[14:00] | You fainted in the O.R., Schmitt. | 你在手术室里昏倒了 施密特 |
[14:02] | I’m doing a full work-up. | 我在给你全面检查 |
[14:03] | I fainted and you’re okay being my doctor? | 我晕倒了 你不介意当我医生吗 |
[14:06] | I couldn’t really leave you there on the O.R. floor. | 我不能就把你扔在手术室地上啊 |
[14:09] | They could take away my license for that. | 他们会因此收缴我的执照的 |
[14:10] | Your blood work all looks good, | 你的血常规都没什么问题 |
[14:12] | except for your cardiac enzymes are slightly elevated, | 除了你的心肌酶稍微升高 |
[14:15] | which could indicate — | 会表明 |
[14:16] | I’m having a heart attack? | 我犯心脏病了吗 |
[14:18] | That’s very unlikely at your age, | 你这个年纪不太可能的 |
[14:20] | but I’m gonna do an echo just to be sure. | 但为了确定我还是做个回声图看一下吧 |
[14:22] | I’m not even 30. | 我还没到30岁呢 |
[14:24] | I take fish oil every morning. | 我每天早上都吃鱼油的 |
[14:27] | And, y-yeah, I had double cheeseburgers | 虽然我大一的时候每天 |
[14:29] | every day freshman year, | 都吃双层芝士汉堡 |
[14:30] | but since then, I-I’ve been pretty good. | 但之后我就开始养生了 |
[14:33] | Okay, but you do need to calm down, Schmitt. | 好 不过你得冷静 施密特 |
[14:36] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[14:37] | Is there anyone I can call for you? | 我需要帮你联系谁吗 |
[14:39] | Well, I’d say my mom, but she’d only panic. | 我本来想说我妈 但她只会害怕 |
[14:42] | Probably have her own heart attack. | 估计自己都要犯心脏病了 |
[14:44] | And then I’d say Taryn Helm, | 要么就是打给泰伦·赫尔姆 |
[14:46] | but she hates me because of what I did to you, | 但因为我害你被开除 她现在讨厌我了 |
[14:49] | and she’s dying. | 而且她要死了 |
[14:50] | So then I’d say Nico, | 再要么就是尼克 |
[14:51] | but he’s in the O.R., saving Taryn’s life. | 但他在手术室里 救泰伦的命呢 |
[14:55] | There’s no one to call. | 所以没人可以联系啊 |
[14:57] | Take a deep breath, Schmitt. | 深呼吸 施密特 |
[15:00] | I gotcha. | 有我呢 |
[15:04] | Any updates? | 进展到哪里了 |
[15:06] | We just finished temporarily wiring his jaw, | 我们刚刚暂时固定住他的下巴 |
[15:08] | and now we’re doing our coronal incision | 现在在做冠状切口 |
[15:10] | to expose the superior orbit and zygoma. | 来显露上眼眶及颧骨 |
[15:12] | Alright, keep me posted. Every update. | 好 任何情况都跟我说一下 |
[15:15] | You know what, Tom? | 不如啊 汤姆 |
[15:16] | You might as well bring in a camera crew here. | 你带一队摄影师进来呗 |
[15:17] | Really great press. | 这媒体反响多好啊 |
[15:19] | Plenty of human drama and vulnerability to exploit. | 大量的人类戏剧和弱点可以被利用呢 |
[15:21] | You’d love it. | 你会很喜欢的 |
[15:24] | No? Okay. | 不要啊 好吧 |
[15:25] | Lap pads. | 手术棉 |
[15:27] | I do not miss that guy. | 我可一点不怀念这人 |
[15:30] | Nope. Suction. | 没错 抽吸 |
[15:32] | Altman could do so much better. | 阿尔特曼比他好多了 |
[15:34] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[15:36] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[15:37] | Altman’s a badass. | 阿尔特曼多厉害 |
[15:39] | She’s smart and skilled and hot. | 聪明 专业 性感 |
[15:41] | Koracick’s just like a creepy frat-house uncle. | 克拉西克就好像一个吓人的兄弟会大叔一样 |
[15:44] | She has done better, Brody. She’s with Hunt. | 她确实很好 布罗迪 她跟亨特在一起了 |
[15:47] | Periosteal elevator, please. | 骨膜剥离器 谢谢 |
[15:49] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:52] | It’s just the way that he talks to her — | 就是他跟她说话的样子 |
[15:53] | Yeah, don’t worry about it. | 没事的 |
[15:55] | Skin hooks, please. | 皮肤钩 谢谢 |
[15:57] | Owen, these flaps are coming along pretty nicely. | 皮瓣剥落的很完整啊 |
[16:01] | Speaking of which, how are you two doing? You set a date yet? | 说到这里 你俩咋样了 定日子了吗 |
[16:03] | W-We’re –We’re not engaged. | 我们没订婚啊 |
[16:06] | Really? Mnh-mnh. | 真的啊 |
[16:08] | Wow. I figured ’cause you have two kids together, | 我寻思你俩都一起生孩子了 |
[16:11] | you live together, you marry everyone… | 还住在一起 还都结过婚了 |
[16:13] | but I guess you have been busy, haven’t you? | 可能估计你太忙了吧 |
[16:16] | Okay, let’s, um, take a look at these fractures. | 还是看看骨折的地方吧 |
[16:19] | Sure. | 好的 |
[16:23] | Almost done here. | 马上完事了 |
[16:25] | If you want to tap out, it’s cool. | 你想走的话也可以的 |
[16:27] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[16:29] | Your boyfriend did just collapse. | 你男朋友刚刚晕倒了啊 |
[16:31] | Helm needed a plate and screws, | 赫尔姆需要打钢板和钢钉 |
[16:33] | so I’m doing a plate and screws. | 我就在打钢板和钢钉 |
[16:35] | Me stopping to freak out | 我停下来着急忙慌的 |
[16:37] | won’t change the outcome of Levi’s condition. | 也不会改变里维现在的情况 |
[16:39] | And, plus, Helm is Levi’s best friend. | 而且赫尔姆是他最好的朋友啊 |
[16:41] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[16:44] | She’s hypotensive and tachycardic. | 她低血压心动过速了 |
[16:45] | Page Bailey. Right away, Dr. Lincoln. | – 呼叫贝莉医生 – 好的 林肯医生 |
[16:49] | He’s not in the morgue. | 他没在太平间 |
[16:50] | Did you check the exits? | 你看了出口处了吗 |
[16:53] | Backed up all the tapes half an hour. | 把所有的监控往回放半小时 |
[16:55] | I didn’t see him leave. | 我没看到他离开啊 |
[16:56] | Here’s the basement. | 这是地下室的 |
[17:00] | I can do this without you if you want to go. | 如果你想走我可以自己找的 |
[17:03] | He’s a veteran and he’s suffering. | 他是一位退役老兵 很难过 |
[17:05] | We send people overseas and we ask them to give up their lives, | 我们把士兵们送出国 让他们牺牲了自己的生命 |
[17:08] | their health, their families, | 健康和家人 |
[17:09] | and when they come home, | 等他们回来之后 |
[17:10] | we don’t even give them mental health care. | 我们却连最基本的心理健康都给不了他们 |
[17:13] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[17:15] | And Riggs. And Megan. And — | 还有里格斯 梅根 |
[17:18] | And me. | 还有我 |
[17:21] | I can’t imagine. | 我无法想象 |
[17:22] | Do you think that Owen’s — | 你觉得欧文 |
[17:24] | God. Forget it. | 算了 |
[17:26] | It’s not appropriate. | 不合适 |
[17:29] | Do I think Owen’s what? | 我觉得欧文怎么了 |
[17:31] | Mm, triggered. | 被触发了吗 |
[17:34] | PTSD is about patterns. | 创伤后应激障碍是有模式的 |
[17:36] | Owen has a history of feeling trapped. | 欧文一直会有感觉被困住的病史 |
[17:39] | By fear of disappointing, fear of hurting people, | 因为害怕让人失望 害怕伤害别人 |
[17:42] | trapped by obligations. | 被义务所困住 |
[17:44] | And I arrived here with a belly full of a heavy obligation. | 而我带着一大肚子的义务就过来了 |
[17:50] | Honestly, Teddy, I don’t think that Owen is triggered. | 说实话 泰迪 我不觉得欧文被激发了 |
[17:53] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[17:56] | he loves you. | 他爱你 |
[17:57] | Well, he hasn’t proposed. | 他还没求婚呢 |
[17:59] | And I feel really embarrassed saying that out loud, | 我感觉说出来好丢人 |
[18:02] | but it’s, uh… | 但是 |
[18:06] | – You know, it’s — it’s not like I’m a stupid little girl | 我又不是一个傻姑娘 |
[18:09] | waiting for a ring from a man. | 等着男人的戒指 |
[18:12] | It’s just –Hang on. | 等等 |
[18:13] | If he felt trapped by an obligation, | 如果他感觉被义务所困住了 |
[18:16] | don’t you think he would’ve proposed by now? | 那你不觉得他现在该求婚了吗 |
[18:21] | I really think he’s just… | 我真觉得他 |
[18:25] | trying to do things differently. | 只是想用不同的方式做事情 |
[18:28] | You are incredibly kind, Amelia Shepherd. | 你真的好好啊 艾米莉亚·谢泼德 |
[18:37] | There. | 找到了 |
[18:39] | Parker. | 帕克 |
[18:41] | The hyperbaric chamber. | 高压氧舱 |
[18:44] | Bomb shelter. | 防空洞 |
[18:45] | Thank you. Mm-hmm. | 谢谢 |
[18:47] | Talk to me. | 怎么回事 |
[18:49] | We repaired her leg, and her vitals just plummeted. | 我们修复了她的腿 但她的生命体征直线下降 |
[18:51] | She’s hypotensive with a worsening base deficit. | 她低血压 碱缺失不断恶化 |
[18:53] | Uh, did you check her abdomen? | 看了她的腹部了吗 |
[18:56] | No. | 没 |
[19:00] | Abdomen’s distended. | 腹部膨胀 |
[19:02] | Okay, prep for an ex-lap and call Dr. Grey. | 准备做开腹手术 呼叫格蕾医生 |
[19:04] | Okay. I-I can assist. | 我可以协助 |
[19:05] | Dr. Webber. | 韦伯医生 |
[19:06] | Look, I hired Dr. Helm. | 赫尔姆是我雇来的 |
[19:08] | I’m gonna help, and you can’t stop me. | 我要帮忙 你不能阻止我 |
[19:40] | His heart. What is it? What’s wrong? | – 他心脏 – 怎么了 什么情况 |
[19:42] | – It’s coming back. It’s — It’s beating. | 又回来了 开始跳动了 |
[19:44] | His heart’s beating. | 他有心跳了 |
[19:46] | Okay, uh, need to try and wean him off | 试一试给她断开 |
[19:48] | the pacing wires and ECMO. | 步测连线和体外膜肺氧合 |
[19:49] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[19:50] | Page Dr. Altman. | 呼叫阿尔特曼医生 |
[19:52] | Right away, Doctor. Oh, my God. | – 好的医生 – 天啊 |
[20:04] | Parker? | 帕克 |
[20:05] | We got incoming. | 敌人来了 |
[20:07] | Lieutenant Parker, permission to approach. | 帕克中尉 请求接近 |
[20:13] | Hi. | 你好 |
[20:15] | I am right here, Parker. | 我在呢 帕克 |
[20:16] | We’re in a hospital. You’re at Grey-Sloan. | 我们在格蕾-斯隆医院 |
[20:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:20] | We’re safe. | 我们安全了 |
[20:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:24] | You want to come with me and we’ll get you some help? | 要不要一起来 找人帮帮你 |
[20:27] | Okay. I got you. | 有我呢 |
[20:30] | I got you. Yep. | 没事的 |
[20:32] | I got you. | 没事的 |
[20:33] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[20:34] | It’s alright. | 没事的 |
[20:41] | Dr. Altman, Elliott Calhoun’s heart started beating again. | 阿尔特曼医生 艾略特·卡尔霍恩又有心跳了 |
[20:45] | He’s ready to come off ECMO. | 可以撤掉体外膜肺氧合了 |
[20:46] | Whoa. Parker, what happened? | 我天 帕克你怎么了 |
[20:48] | He took a blow to the head at Joe’s. | 在乔酒吧那边他头被打了 |
[20:49] | Did you get into a bar fight? | 你是在酒吧打架了吗 |
[20:50] | There was an accident at Joe’s Bar. | 乔的酒吧出意外了 |
[20:52] | Casey and some of the residents were there. | 凯西和好几个住院医生都在场 |
[20:54] | We are taking him up to the ICU to monitor his contusion. | 我们得带他去重监室观察挫伤情况 |
[20:57] | Damn it. Grey needs me. | 坏了 格蕾找我 |
[20:59] | – It — It’s Schmitt. Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 是施密特 |
[21:01] | Schmitt was there, too? What the hell happened? | 施密特也在啊 怎么回事啊 |
[21:02] | Apparently, it’s cardiomyopathy. | 是心肌病变 |
[21:04] | I need to meet them in the cath lab. | 我得去导管室找他们 |
[21:05] | What about Elliott Calhoun? | 那艾略特·卡尔霍恩怎么办 |
[21:06] | Alright, why don’t you prep him? Clear an O.R. | 你去给他做准备 腾出一间手术室 |
[21:08] | I will go handle Schmitt, | 我先去处理施密特那边 |
[21:09] | and then I’ll join you when I can. | 有空的时候加入你 |
[21:11] | Page me with any updates on Parker. | 帕克这边有进展了呼我 |
[21:16] | The rash is just a little erythema toxicum, so — | 疹子就是有点毒性红斑 |
[21:19] | But it’s not remarkable. Nothing to worry about. | 没什么可担心的 |
[21:22] | So I think we can bring in social services | 我觉得可以让社会服务处那边 |
[21:24] | for his placement. | 来把他带走了 |
[21:29] | Maybe we can wait for another couple of minutes. | 等一小会也行的 |
[21:32] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[21:35] | Do you have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[21:36] | Yes. Two. | 两个 |
[21:38] | Boys. Teenagers. | 儿子 青春期呢 |
[21:41] | Hellions. | 可烦死人了 |
[21:44] | You? No. No, not yet. | – 你呢 – 还没 |
[21:46] | I’m just volunteering. | 我是去那边做义工的 |
[21:48] | Oh, hello. | 你好呀 |
[21:55] | I was in residency when my boys were this age. | 我孩子刚出生的时候我还在住院医生实习期呢 |
[21:58] | All the pictures I have with them, my eyes are half-closed. | 我跟他们的所有照片都是半闭着眼要睡着了的 |
[22:03] | I love my boys, but sometimes I think | 我很爱我儿子们 但有时候我觉得 |
[22:05] | I probably missed their perfect stage, you know? | 我可能错过他们最好的阶段了 |
[22:07] | Yeah, he’s pretty perfect. | 是啊 他多完美啊 |
[22:09] | Don’t know how you even brought this guy in. | 真不知道怎么会有人不要他的 |
[22:11] | I think I would’ve stolen him. | 我真想把他偷走呢 |
[22:24] | The subcostal incision isn’t enough. | 肋下切口不够 |
[22:26] | Uh, can you visualize the IVC? | 你能看到下腔静脉吗 |
[22:28] | I can’t see from my side. | 我这边看不到 |
[22:30] | Okay, we need to extend up to a sternotomy | 我们需要扩大到胸骨切开术 |
[22:32] | to get better visualization. | 以便取得更好的视野 |
[22:34] | Clamp the IVC from all directions | 从各个角度夹住下腔静脉 |
[22:35] | so I can isolate the bleed. | 我好把出血点分离出来 |
[22:37] | You want to crack her chest, too? | 你还想给她开胸吗 |
[22:39] | No, but I don’t want her to die, | 不 但我也不想让她死 |
[22:40] | and this is the only way we can get control. | 这是唯一能控制出血的办法了 |
[22:44] | You can do it if you feel more comfortable. | 如果你愿意你可以来 |
[22:46] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[22:51] | Get the saw ready. | 准备好锯子 |
[23:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:32] | Very good alignment. | 良好对齐 |
[23:34] | Dr. Hunt, the E.R. is asking | 亨特医生 急诊那边在问 |
[23:36] | if we can spare anyone for an intake. | 还能不能派一位医生去接病人了 |
[23:38] | Uh, Brody, we got this. | 布罗迪 这边有我们呢 |
[23:39] | But we haven’t closed the skin yet. | 皮肤都还没缝合呢 |
[23:40] | Dr. Avery is perfectly capable of doing it, so… | 艾弗里医生完全有能力缝合的 |
[23:43] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[23:44] | Thanks, Brody. | 谢谢 布罗迪 |
[23:46] | It’s not her fault she didn’t know about you and Teddy. | 她不了解你和泰迪的事情又不是她的错 |
[23:53] | Listen, I want to marry Teddy, okay? | 我也想娶泰迪 |
[23:55] | It’s just complicated. How’s it complicated? | – 但很复杂 – 怎么复杂了 |
[23:57] | I’m afraid. That you’ll screw the whole thing up? | – 我很害怕 – 害怕你会搞砸吗 |
[24:00] | I am afraid it won’t be big enough | 我担心这求婚 不会足够弥补 |
[24:01] | to make up for the fact that I didn’t do this sooner. | 我没有更早求婚的事实 |
[24:04] | And I’m not talking about | 而且我说的不是 |
[24:07] | the months since Allison’s been here. | 艾莉森出生的那个月 |
[24:08] | I’m talking about years, decades. | 我说的是这么多年 这么几十年 |
[24:10] | That is a lot of pressure. | 压力很大啊 |
[24:12] | But pressure or not, don’t wait too long. | 但压力不压力的 不要等太久 |
[24:15] | If it’s somebody you feel like you want to be with forever, | 如果你想和某人永远在一起 |
[24:17] | that should include now. | 也要包括当下 |
[24:22] | What part of “updates at every stage” was unclear? | 我不是说每一步都要跟我汇报吗 听不懂吗 |
[24:24] | Well, you know how it is when you’re in the zone. | 你也知道有时候全情投入的时候 |
[24:27] | Sometimes you just forget everything else, right? | 就会忘了考虑其他对吧 |
[24:30] | Fractures are reduced. | 骨折重建好了 |
[24:33] | We’re ready to reattach the coronal flap. | 可以把冠状皮瓣重连了 |
[24:34] | I mean, unless you want to check my handiwork first. | 还是你要亲自来检查一下 |
[24:37] | No need. | 不需要 |
[24:39] | Alright. We’re ready for closure. | 好的 可以缝合了 |
[24:40] | 4-0 Vicryl, please. | 四零号缝线 谢谢 |
[24:42] | Whoa. Wait, Avery. | 等等 艾弗里 |
[24:44] | Koracick, look. | 克拉西克 你看 |
[24:46] | There is clear fluid around the blood. Look. | 血液周围有透明液体 你看 |
[24:49] | CSF fluid’s leaking from his brain, damn it. | 脑脊液从他脑子里漏出来了 我靠了 |
[24:51] | You said scans didn’t indicate –Well, it doesn’t matter now, does it? | – 你不是说片子没显示 – 现在不重要了 |
[24:53] | I got to find the leak and seal it. | 我得找到泄漏点封起来 |
[24:54] | I said updates every stage. | 我说了每一步都要跟我汇报 |
[24:56] | If I hadn’t shown up, he’d be dead on your table. | 如果我没来 这人就要死在手术台上了 |
[24:57] | Suture scissors. | 缝合剪刀 |
[25:08] | Now, when I clamp the intrapericardial IVC, | 等我钳住心包内下腔静脉的时候 |
[25:10] | she’ll flatline, | 她会停止心跳 |
[25:11] | and then I have about a minute to find the bleeding. | 我有大概一分钟的时间找到出血点 |
[25:13] | You’ll have less than a minute. | 不到一分钟 |
[25:16] | Alright, on my count. | 好 听我口令 |
[25:17] | 1 2 1, 2… | |
[25:21] | 3 3. | |
[25:23] | Starting cardiac massage. | 开始心脏按摩 |
[25:25] | Oh, man, I still can’t see it. It’s too much blood. | 我还是看不到 血太多了 |
[25:27] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[25:29] | Do not die. Do you hear me? | 不要死 听到了吗 |
[25:31] | You are not dying. You are not dying today. | 不可以死 今天不可以 |
[25:34] | Okay. I will not let you. | 我不会让你死的 |
[25:35] | No one is dying. | 没人会死的 |
[25:36] | Ah, okay. There, there, there. I found it. | 找到了 |
[25:38] | Okay. 6-0 Prolene. Okay, Richard, seconds. | – 六零号缝线 – 理查德 没时间了 |
[25:40] | Okay, I’m repairing the IVC. | 我在修复下腔静脉呢 |
[25:42] | Hold it. | 继续 |
[25:44] | Richard. Hold on. | – 理查德 – 马上 |
[25:45] | We’re gonna lose her! | 我们要失去她了 |
[25:46] | Got it. I’m releasing the clamp. | 好了 要松开钳子了 |
[25:48] | Good. | 好 |
[25:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:54] | Come on, come on. | 加油 加油啊 |
[26:00] | She’s back. | 她回来了 |
[26:03] | – Great job, doctors. – Alright. | – 干得漂亮 医生们 – 好了 |
[26:04] | – Ah! – Alright! | 好了 |
[26:08] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好了好了 |
[26:12] | You should so hate me right now. | 你现在应该很恨我的 |
[26:15] | Schmitt, try and relax. | 施密特 放轻松 |
[26:17] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[26:21] | Schmitt! | 施密特 |
[26:23] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[26:25] | I have my license. I have my job. | 我执照还在 工作还在 |
[26:27] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[26:29] | But I need you to be quiet and stay still | 但你需要安静别动 |
[26:30] | so Dr. Altman can do her job. | 让阿尔特曼医生做事 |
[26:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:36] | Dr. Altman, am I dying? | 阿尔特曼医生 我要死了吗 |
[26:38] | No, it just felt like it. | 没 就是你的感觉而已 |
[26:40] | No blockages? | 没有阻塞吗 |
[26:42] | No, he didn’t have a heart attack. | 没 他没有心脏病 |
[26:43] | It appears from the echo and angio | 从超声波和造影成像来看 |
[26:45] | that he has broken-heart syndrome. | 只是伤心综合症 |
[26:47] | What’s that? | 那是啥 |
[26:49] | It’s when you have the symptoms of a heart attack — | 就是你会有心脏病的症状 |
[26:51] | chest pain, shortness of breath — | 胸口疼痛 呼吸短促 |
[26:53] | but there’s nothing wrong. | 但并没什么事 |
[26:54] | It’s rare. | 很罕见 |
[26:56] | Comes from extreme stress. | 是由巨大压力造成的 |
[26:58] | No. Schmitt’s as cool as a cucumber. | 才不会 施密特多酷呀 |
[27:01] | No, I’m not. I’m the most stressed-out person… | 我才没有 我是最容易紧张的人了 |
[27:04] | Oh, you’re kidding. | 得了吧 |
[27:05] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[27:08] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 你没事就好 |
[27:12] | * The world was in my hands, it was weighing on my… * | 世界在我手中 在我心头 |
[27:15] | You may have gotten off to a bumpy start, | 你的人生开局可能有点坎坷 |
[27:18] | but you’re gonna be just fine, buddy. | 但你会没事的 小伙子 |
[27:21] | You got people looking out for you, | 有人照顾你的 |
[27:24] | people who love you. | 有人爱你的 |
[27:26] | Never doubt that. | 永远不要怀疑这一点 |
[27:28] | * Here on my knees * | 我单膝跪地 |
[27:32] | * Show me where to start * | 告诉我从何开始 |
[27:35] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:36] | * And tell me how to stop * | 告诉我如何停止 |
[27:39] | * Let the strength of my heart * | 让我心中的力量 |
[27:43] | Thank you, Dr. Karev. | 谢谢 卡列夫医生 |
[27:44] | * Be the weight of your love * | 成为你爱的重量 |
[27:48] | * When I fall apart * | 当我支离破碎 |
[27:53] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[27:53] | * I know I’ll rise above * | 我知道我还会重新站起来 |
[27:56] | When I signed up to volunteer, I just wanted to heal me. | 我当初报名做义工的时候 只是想治愈自己来着 |
[27:59] | But I… | 但我 |
[28:01] | I fell a little bit in love with him. | 有点爱上他了 |
[28:04] | Is that weird? | 很奇怪吗 |
[28:07] | Uh, you’re asking the wrong guy. | 那你问错人了 |
[28:10] | I’m in love with a baby that hasn’t even been born yet. | 我都爱上一个还没出生的宝宝了 |
[28:15] | I went from being terrified about being a father to… | 我从害怕当一个父亲变成 |
[28:20] | I’m just sunk. | 已经沦陷了 |
[28:23] | And, uh, if this Safe Haven thing | 如果安全港对你来说 |
[28:26] | is too much for you, | 有点过了 |
[28:27] | you are welcome to come hang with our kid anytime you want. | 随时欢迎你来我家跟我们的宝宝玩 |
[28:31] | As long as there’s no kidnapping involved. | 只要你不要绑架我家孩子 |
[28:34] | – Are you — I — | 你好烦哦 |
[28:38] | * Of your love * | 你的爱 |
[28:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:12] | Helm’s gonna be okay. | 赫尔姆会没事的 |
[29:15] | You can tell her it was my call to crack the chest. | 你可以跟她说 是我决定开胸的 |
[29:19] | What about, uh, Simms? | 那西姆斯呢 |
[29:21] | Linda said they just closed, | 琳达说他们刚刚缝合了 |
[29:23] | and they are taking him up to the ICU now. | 现在带他去重监室了 |
[29:25] | And Parker? | 帕克呢 |
[29:28] | They found him. | 找到他了 |
[29:29] | Shepherd’s been monitoring him. | 谢泼德看着他呢 |
[29:30] | She’s optimistic, | 她说情况不错 |
[29:32] | and, uh, his recovery will take awhile. | 恢复需要一段时间 |
[29:37] | Anyone figure out what happened to Schmitt? | 那谁知道施密特什么情况 |
[29:39] | Heartbreak syndrome, apparently. | 伤心综合征 |
[29:42] | He’ll need a few weeks rest. | 需要休息几周 |
[29:46] | Bailey, everyone’s fine. | 贝莉 大家都没事 |
[29:50] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[29:52] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[29:56] | Everyone I touched today, | 我今天触碰过的所有人 |
[29:58] | everyone I held in my hands | 我手里的所有人 |
[30:02] | or gave to another surgeon | 或者交给另一名医生的 |
[30:06] | to put back together again, | 都被重新治好了 |
[30:08] | and fine. | 都没事 |
[30:11] | I lose you and Grey, | 我失去了你和格蕾 |
[30:16] | Hunt, Karev, | 亨特 卡列夫 |
[30:18] | but I made that fine. | 但都没事了 |
[30:21] | I made that work. | 也都过去了 |
[30:26] | – But this — this… | 但这件事 |
[30:30] | This I… | 我 |
[30:35] | I am not fine. | 我不好 |
[30:42] | She isn’t fine! | 她不好 |
[30:47] | And I can’t even hold her in my hands | 我都没办法把她放在我手中 |
[30:53] | or put her in someone else’s hands | 或者交给别人 |
[30:55] | who could put her back together again. | 重新治好她 |
[30:57] | She just was! | 她曾经很好的 |
[31:00] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[31:01] | And now she isn’t. | 现在不好了 |
[31:05] | And I can’t do anything but just stand here — | 但我却什么都做不了 只能看着她 |
[31:13] | Stand here and lose her. | 眼睁睁的失去她 |
[32:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:06] | My heart was broken. | 我心碎了 |
[32:10] | Mine too. | 我也是 |
[32:13] | Taryn’s out of surgery. | 泰伦做完手术了 |
[32:15] | She’s okay. | 她没事了 |
[32:17] | Can I go see her? Yeah. | – 我能去看看她吗 – 可以 |
[32:20] | In a minute. | 等一下 |
[32:37] | He did have facial fractures we were able to fix, | 他的面部骨折是可以修复的 |
[32:40] | and then we discovered he had fluid leaking from his brain, | 然后我们发现他的大脑有液体流出 |
[32:43] | but Dr. Koracick was able to get in there | 但克拉西克医生及时赶到 |
[32:44] | and patch up the leak. | 修补了渗漏 |
[32:46] | Dr. Tommy operated on him? | 是汤米医生给他手术的吗 |
[32:47] | Dr. Tommy is…? | 汤米医生是 |
[32:49] | Tommy. Koracick. | 汤米·克拉西克啊 |
[32:53] | Yeah. Yes. | 是啊 |
[32:55] | Well, he’s our angel. | 他是我们的天使 |
[32:56] | When he offered Blake the job to come out here, | 当他给布莱克提供工作让他来的时候 |
[32:58] | Blake said no. | 布莱克不同意来着 |
[32:59] | He didn’t want to leave me behind. | 他不想扔下我 |
[33:02] | It’s just been the two of us since his parents died. | 自从他父母去世之后就我们俩相依为命 |
[33:05] | But Dr. Tommy wanted him badly enough | 但汤米医生太欣赏他了 |
[33:08] | he paid for me to move to Seattle. | 付钱让我也搬来西雅图了 |
[33:09] | I know he must be beating himself up that this happened. | 我知道发生这件事他肯定自责死了 |
[33:12] | I told him that it was a freak accident, | 我跟他说了这只是意外 |
[33:15] | – but you — you know how emotional he is. | 但你们也知道他有多情绪化的 |
[33:19] | Koracick. Of course, yeah. | 克拉西克 是啊 |
[33:20] | Mm-hmm. Yeah, s-super emotional guy. | 很情绪化的 |
[33:23] | So, um, will Blake be okay? | 布莱克会没事的吧 |
[33:25] | There is a slow recovery. | 恢复过程会有点缓慢 |
[33:28] | His trach should come out in a day or two. | 一两天之后就可以拿掉面罩了 |
[33:30] | Lorraine? | 洛林 |
[33:32] | Are these two men bothering you? | 这俩人是不是烦你了 |
[33:34] | No, not at all. | 没有啊 |
[33:36] | Um, can I go in the room? | 我能进去吗 |
[33:37] | Absolutely. Okay. | 当然了 |
[33:39] | Dr. Avery, lead the way. | 艾弗里医生 带路吧 |
[33:41] | Of course, yeah. | 好的 |
[33:47] | Hunt. Mm-hmm. | 亨特 |
[33:49] | That CSF leak, that was a great catch. | 脑脊髓液的泄露 发现的很及时 |
[33:52] | I’m grateful. | 我很感谢 |
[33:54] | Truly. | 真的 |
[33:58] | * All my life * | 穷极一生 |
[34:02] | * I’ve been searching * | 我一直在寻找 |
[34:04] | Hey, you and Avery got this? | 你和艾弗里可以的吧 |
[34:06] | Yeah. I got, uh, something I need to do. | 我还有事情要做 |
[34:10] | * When all this time * | 一直以来 |
[34:13] | * It was all * | 我都 |
[34:15] | * In me * | 想着 |
[34:19] | You’re here early. | 你来的很早啊 |
[34:20] | * I had lost my way * | 我迷失了 |
[34:21] | Got called in. | 被叫来了 |
[34:23] | Me too. Same. | 我也是 一样 |
[34:32] | I have to say, I kinda see it. | 我不得不说 我看出来了哦 |
[34:35] | Really? You have to say that? | 你非得这么说吗 |
[34:36] | Oh, don’t be mad at me. | 别生我气啊 |
[34:37] | He’s Yang’s gift. | 他可是杨医生给你的礼物 |
[34:39] | * All I had to do was try * | 我只能不断努力 |
[34:41] | * Now I’m breathing * | 现在我又能呼吸了 |
[34:42] | Meredith. Huh? | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[34:43] | Do you have a minute? | 有空吗 |
[34:46] | * In the sky, I have spread my wings * | 我在天空中翱翔 |
[34:51] | * No more will I cry * | 不再哭泣 |
[34:54] | He didn’t die. | 他没死 |
[34:57] | No. No, he did not die. He just… | 对 他没死 |
[35:00] | had a really terrifying nap. | 就是睡了一个很吓人的午觉 |
[35:02] | * Sending my help * | 带去我的帮助 |
[35:04] | You saved him. | 你救了他 |
[35:06] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[35:08] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不会不会 |
[35:09] | This was all Dr. Pierce and Dr. Altman. | 都是皮尔斯和阿尔特曼医生的功劳 |
[35:11] | – I, uh — I just helped. | 我帮忙了而已 |
[35:13] | Well, you’re the only one that’s here. | 反正只有你在啊 |
[35:15] | So thank you. | 所以谢谢你 |
[35:19] | Um, in here. This will work. | 在这吧 可以的 |
[35:24] | Give me this. And this. | 这个给我 给我 |
[35:27] | And… | 然后 |
[35:29] | Oh, my God, Owen. What are you doing? | 欧文 你干嘛啊 |
[35:30] | Teddy. What are you doing? | – 泰迪 – 你干嘛啊 |
[35:32] | This ring was my mom’s. | 这是我妈妈的戒指 |
[35:36] | She gave it to me the day that Allison was born, | 艾莉森出生那天她给我的 |
[35:38] | and I’ve been carrying it around with me in my pocket | 从那之后我就天天装在 |
[35:40] | ever since. | 口袋里了 |
[35:43] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:44] | And there’s no perfect moment, | 没有什么完美的求婚时机 |
[35:46] | and I am not a perfect man, | 我也不是完美的人 |
[35:48] | but the one thing I know for sure is | 但我确定的一点是 |
[35:52] | you’re the perfect woman for me. | 你是我那个完美的另一半 |
[35:54] | So, Theodora Grace Altman, will you — | 所以 提奥多拉·格蕾丝·阿尔特曼 你愿不愿意 |
[35:58] | Owen, no. | 欧文 不要 |
[36:00] | No? What? | 不要 什么 |
[36:01] | Is it Tom? | 是因为汤姆吗 |
[36:03] | Oh, my God, Teddy. | 天啊 泰迪 |
[36:05] | Owen, stand up. Get up. Listen to me. | 欧文 站起来 听我说 |
[36:08] | You are not obligated to marry me. | 你没有义务娶我的 |
[36:09] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用勉强的 |
[36:11] | I want you to break the patterns, not reinforce them. | 我想要你打破那个模式 而不是加剧 |
[36:13] | I’m not repeating a pattern. | 我没有在重复模式啊 |
[36:16] | I’m starting a new one. | 这是我的新模式 |
[36:18] | Loving you, | 爱你 |
[36:21] | loving our family, | 爱我们的家 |
[36:23] | with my whole heart, every day. | 全心全意 每时每刻 |
[36:26] | That’s my new pattern. | 这是我的新模式 |
[36:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:38] | Teddy, marry me. | 泰迪 嫁给我吧 |
[36:40] | Marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[36:46] | Marry me, Teddy. | 嫁给我 泰迪 |
[37:03] | Hi. Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[37:05] | Uh, I have to tell you something, | 我有事跟你说 |
[37:07] | um, and I’m sorry to do it at work. | 抱歉是在上班的时候说 |
[37:09] | – I — It deserves dinner and privacy, | 这应该是晚餐的时候很隐私的说的 |
[37:12] | but if I don’t spit it out — | 但如果我不说 |
[37:13] | Oh, it’s okay. What is it? | 没事啊 怎么了 |
[37:15] | It appears — | 就是好像 |
[37:17] | We got news. | 我们有好消息 |
[37:20] | We’re getting married. | 我们要结婚了 |
[37:22] | – Hey! – Oh, my goodness! | 天啊 |
[37:23] | Congratulations! I, uh –Congratulations. | 恭喜恭喜 |
[37:26] | Thanks, man. Aww, thank you so much. That’s wonderful. | – 谢谢 太感谢了 – 恭喜 |
[37:27] | Oh! I know. Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[37:29] | * It’s a beautiful life * | 一生很美 |
[37:30] | I know. Wow! | 对吧 |
[37:36] | Congratulations. Thank you so much. | – 恭喜啊 – 谢谢 |
[37:38] | * Miss you for always, feel you on Sundays * | 我一直想你 周日的时候想起你 |
[37:42] | * Yellow and purple… * | 黄色和紫色 |
[37:44] | So, you had something you wanted to tell me? | 你不是说有事要跟我说啊 |
[37:47] | I didn’t want to know, uh, but… | 我本来没想知道的 不过 |
[37:50] | it’s a boy. | 是男孩 |
[37:54] | Careful. Sorry. | – 轻点呀 – 抱歉 |
[38:00] | What do you think of the name Scout? | 你觉得叫斯考特怎么样 |
[38:02] | Like Atticus and Scout? | 就是阿提克斯和斯考特那个斯考特 |
[38:04] | I know it’s a discussion, but I want it in the mix. | 虽然还要讨论 但我想放进讨论范围中 |
[38:07] | So cute. | 可爱啊 |
[38:11] | * It’s a beautiful life * | 一生很美 |
[38:14] | * And I wonder if it hurts or not * | 我不知道是否会难过 |
[38:18] | * Hurts or not * | 是否会难过 |
[38:23] | * I wonder if it hurts or not * | 我不知道是否会难过 |
[38:32] | I’ll understand if you don’t want me to — | 我明白 如果你不 |
[38:33] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[38:35] | * This isn’t goodbye * | 这不是再见 |
[38:37] | * Just until next time * | 只是下次再见 |
[38:39] | * Forever on our minds * | 我们永远记在心里 |
[38:41] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[38:42] | * And even though we cry * | 即便我们哭泣 |
[38:45] | * It’s a beautiful life * | 医生很美 |
[38:46] | You’re my best friend at this place, | 你是我在这最好的朋友 |
[38:48] | and if I don’t have you, I’m done for. | 如果我没有你了 我就完了 |
[38:52] | Same. | 彼此彼此 |
[38:55] | * I wonder if it hurts or not * | 我不知道是否会难过 |
[39:01] | I told Meredith Grey I loved her. | 我跟梅瑞狄斯·格蕾表白了 |
[39:05] | You did. I heard. | 我听说了 |
[39:07] | She didn’t say it back, did she? | 她没回应我 对吧 |
[39:11] | No. | 对 |
[39:13] | But you will find someone. I promise. | 但你会找到你爱的人的 我保证 |
[39:16] | Yeah, it’s easy for you to say. | 你说的容易 |
[39:18] | You get to make out with that every night. | 你老公每天晚上和你一起睡呢 |
[39:20] | Yeah. But it took me my whole life to find him. | 是啊 但我也是穷极一生才找到他啊 |
[39:24] | And, also, for what it’s worth, | 而且啊 反正呢 |
[39:25] | I am amazing, but I am no Meredith Grey. | 虽然我也很棒 但我真的比不上梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[39:29] | Word. | 错不了 |
[39:36] | Knowing you’re alone in the O.R. | 知道自己孤身一人在手术室中 |
[39:38] | can make you the best. | 可以让你成为最厉害的 |
[39:39] | * Beautiful life * | 美丽的一生 |
[39:43] | But that attitude can ruin your personal life. | 但这种态度会毁掉你的私生活 |
[39:53] | Alright, I-I’m coming. | 来了来了 |
[39:59] | Hey. I turned off my phone for a reason. | 我关机是有原因的 |
[40:01] | Okay, hey, hey, hey. | 等下等下 |
[40:02] | Elliott Calhoun’s heart started beating again. | 艾略特·卡尔霍恩又有心跳了 |
[40:08] | Yeah. You did that. | 你的功劳 |
[40:11] | You saved him. | 你救了他 |
[40:13] | Oh, God. Thank you. Thank you, um… | 谢谢 |
[40:16] | Thank you for telling me. I needed to hear that. | 谢谢你跟我说 我需要听到这个 |
[40:20] | Hey, c-can I –could we, um, talk? | 我们能不能 聊聊 |
[40:23] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:26] | Look, I blew it, I think. | 我可能搞砸了 |
[40:28] | I think I made a big mistake with Meredith. | 我跟梅瑞狄斯犯了个大错误 |
[40:30] | I asked her to take time. | 我让她花时间想想 |
[40:31] | I don’t know. I… | 我也不知道 |
[40:34] | I meant some of what I said. | 有些话我是真心的 |
[40:35] | I-I-I wanted her to see me. | 我确实想让她欣赏我 |
[40:37] | I wanted to know she respected me. | 我也确实想知道她尊重我 |
[40:39] | But I think asking her to take time | 但我觉得让她自己静静 |
[40:42] | might’ve had the opposite effect. | 可能起了反作用了 |
[40:44] | You hurt someone | 你伤害了一个 |
[40:45] | who’s had more than enough hurt for a lifetime. | 这辈子已经被伤害了太多的人 |
[40:47] | I know. And I don’t know how to undo it. | 我知道 但我不知道要怎么办了 |
[40:51] | Dr. Margaret Pierce? | 玛格丽特·皮尔斯医生吗 |
[40:52] | Yeah? | 是 |
[40:54] | You’ve been served. | 你被法院传唤了 |
[40:58] | That’s why depression, fatigue, and burnout | 所以抑郁 疲累和精疲力竭 |
[41:02] | are so common in our profession. | 在我们医生里如此常见 |
[41:05] | I’m being sued for wrongful death. | 我被起诉过失致死了 |
[41:09] | Who’s Sabrina Webber? | 萨布丽娜·韦伯是谁 |
[41:13] | My cousin. | 我堂妹 |
[41:24] | But if you’re going to make a life of this, | 但如果你想以此为生 |
[41:27] | you need to learn to rely on others whenever possible. | 你就得学会尽可能的依靠别人 |
[41:30] | Get in here. | 进来吧 |
[41:42] | I had a miscarriage once. | 我流过一次产 |
[41:44] | I never felt so lonely. | 我从没感觉到那么孤独过 |
[41:56] | – Well, did — did you bring me the doughnuts? Did you bring — | 那你给我带甜甜圈了吗 |
[41:59] | And that if you break, | 如果你崩溃了 |
[42:01] | it’s okay to let your friends put you back together. | 可以让你朋友帮你疗伤 |