时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We give children stickers and lollipops | 小朋友来看医生之后 |
[00:04] | after they visit the doctor. | 我们会给他们贴纸和棒棒糖 |
[00:05] | Bear attack, Longfellow State Park. | 在朗费罗州立公园被熊袭击了 |
[00:07] | I got him. His wife arm’s shredded. | 我看着他呢 他老婆胳膊都烂碎了 |
[00:08] | Scott? Scott? | 斯考特 斯考特 |
[00:10] | Scott! | 斯考特 |
[00:12] | We congratulate them for putting on a brave face. | 我们鼓励表现得很勇敢的小朋友 |
[00:15] | Scott! | 斯考特 |
[00:18] | Needles in their arm, | 针头刺入胳膊 |
[00:20] | strangers inspecting their body for signs of illness. | 陌生人检查他们的身体是否有疾病出现 |
[00:23] | “Here’s some candy, kid. Try to smile.” | 给你糖 孩子 笑一个 |
[00:31] | We do it to adults, too. | 我们也会这样对待成年人 |
[00:33] | Maya: Are you Helm? Is this the… | – 你是赫尔姆吗 – 这是 |
[00:34] | This is the nose. Can you take that to Dr. Avery? | 这是鼻子 能拿给艾弗里医生吗 |
[00:35] | Mm-hmm. | 好的 |
[00:36] | It’s considered impolite to discuss | 在晚宴的时候 |
[00:38] | your cancer diagnosis at a dinner party. | 聊你的癌症诊断结果是不礼貌的 |
[00:44] | You’re supposed to smile, make small talk, | 你应该微笑着跟大家闲聊 |
[00:46] | suck on the invisible lollipop. | 吸吮着那个无形的棒棒糖 |
[00:52] | Because for some reason, someone decided a long time ago | 因为出于某种原因 有人很久之前就决定了 |
[00:56] | that naming pain is impolite… | 给痛苦命名是不礼貌的 |
[01:00] | That hiding it and hiding from it makes more sense. | 隐瞒痛苦 逃避痛苦 更合逻辑 |
[01:10] | It doesn’t. | 但其实不是 |
[01:11] | It’s a lie, | 这是一个谎言 |
[01:13] | a lie that both comforts and destroys us. | 一个既能安抚我们又会毁了我们的谎言 |
[01:21] | Matty? | 马蒂 |
[01:23] | Can you get me a soda? | 能给我瓶汽水吗 |
[01:31] | Okay, okay. Okay. | 好了好了 |
[01:33] | Alright. | 没事 |
[01:36] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:40] | I know you said no medicine, but… | 我知道你们说过不能吃药 但是这也 |
[01:42] | I will speak with Dr. Riley. | 我会找莱利医生问问的 |
[01:46] | Interpreter: Do you mind calling pathology | 你能联系一下病理科 |
[01:48] | – to get the lab results? – No problem. | – 拿一下化验结果吗 – 好的 |
[01:49] | Hey, c-can we give her something for the nausea, please? | 能给她点药控制一下恶心吗 |
[01:52] | We are not suppressing her symptoms… | 我们不能抑制她的症状 |
[01:54] | We’re studying them. | 我们要研究的 |
[01:55] | Okay, but she’s suffering. | 但她很痛苦啊 |
[01:56] | Suffering is better than dying. | 痛苦也比死了强啊 |
[01:59] | We need the diagnosis, DeLuca. | 我们需要得出检查结果的 德卢卡 |
[02:03] | Stay the course. | 继续坚持吧 |
[02:33] | 林克 求你让我知道你没事 | |
[02:37] | Thought the baby might be hungry… | 我寻思孩子饿了 |
[02:40] | even if you aren’t. | 即便你不饿 |
[02:47] | You sure we can’t, um, send a doctor to check in on you? | 你确定我们不能找个医生来给你检查下吗 |
[02:51] | An OB? | 妇产科医生 |
[02:52] | An orthopedic surgeon? | 或者整形外科医生呢 |
[02:54] | No. But thank you. | 不了 不过谢谢了 |
[03:01] | Amelia. | 艾米莉亚 |
[03:02] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[03:04] | Pretty recently, | 前不久 |
[03:06] | you were going through something. | 你在经历很痛苦的事情 |
[03:09] | And you hid in your room, | 你躲在房间里 |
[03:11] | and you rejected both food and company. | 拒绝吃饭 拒绝陪伴 |
[03:15] | And we wanted to bury you in love all day, every day, | 我们每天都想要给你满满的爱 |
[03:18] | but you locked the door and… | 但你锁上了门 |
[03:21] | And we grudgingly respected your desire for privacy. | 我们慢慢开始尊重了你对于隐私的渴求 |
[03:25] | I appreciated that. | 我很感谢 |
[03:29] | I needed it. | 我需要的 |
[03:32] | Fine. | 懂了 |
[03:33] | Eat the toast… | 把面包吃了 |
[03:36] | and I’ll spare you the comfort. | 我就不安慰你了 |
[03:45] | Still haven’t found the perfect apartment? | 还没找到完美公寓吗 |
[03:47] | I’ve given up on perfect. | 我已经放弃完美了 |
[03:49] | Now I’m just hoping for four walls and a floor. | 现在只要有四面墙有地板的都行了 |
[03:53] | Unless you’ve reconsidered letting me just stay with you. | 除非你又重新考虑让我继续跟你住了 |
[03:56] | I thought we were past that. | 我们不是已经探讨过这个了吗 |
[03:58] | Right. We are. So I’m looking at something tonight. | 对 没错 我今晚要去看房 |
[04:00] | You want to come? | 要一起吗 |
[04:01] | Tonight? Uh, I can’t, sorry. | 今晚吗 不行 抱歉 |
[04:03] | You can’t because you think I’m needy | 你不能去是因为你觉得我太粘人了 |
[04:05] | and you’re secretly over me or… No. | – 然后你开始不喜欢我了 – 不是的 |
[04:08] | Um, my… my parents are in town, actually. | 我父母来了 |
[04:13] | Finally get to meet ’em. | 终于可以见你父母了 |
[04:15] | Uh, no, you do not want that. | 不 还是别见了 |
[04:16] | They’re super critical and have impossibly high standards. | 他们特别爱挑刺 而且要求高的吓人的 |
[04:20] | But good luck on that apartment. | 不过祝你找房子顺利咯 |
[04:26] | Schmitt. Plan on doing any work today, | 施密特 你今天是打算工作吗 |
[04:28] | or are you just gonna stand and stare? | 还是就傻站着看别人 |
[04:30] | Morning, Joey. | 早上好 乔伊 |
[04:33] | Ready to do some PT? | 准备好做复健了吗 |
[04:35] | Again? | 又来 |
[04:36] | Every eight hours. | 每八小时一次 |
[04:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:39] | Let’s check your range of motion. | 看看你的活动范围吧 |
[04:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:48] | Abduction’s to 45 degrees, same as last two days. | 胳膊可以抬起45度 跟前两天一样 |
[04:52] | I’m not really feeling this. | 我今天不想做 |
[04:54] | Could we just try again tomorrow? | 能不能明天再来 |
[04:55] | Joey, if you don’t do your PT every day, | 乔伊 如果你不每天做复健 |
[04:56] | you might never regain your mobility. | 可能活动能力就再也回不来了 |
[04:58] | Okay, that’s enough for today. | 好了 今天可以了 |
[05:00] | We’ll be back to check on you later, Joey. | 等会回来看你 乔伊 |
[05:02] | That’s it? | 就完了吗 |
[05:04] | He’s obviously feeling discouraged. | 他明显感觉很受挫啊 |
[05:05] | So you’re just gonna let him off the hook? | 然后呢 就放过他了吗 |
[05:07] | No, we need to find a way to make it feel less daunting. | 不 我们要另找一个不让他这么气馁的办法 |
[05:14] | Hey. Anything from Amelia? | 嘿 艾米莉亚那边有消息了吗 |
[05:16] | No. | 没 |
[05:17] | Alex? No. | – 亚力克斯呢 – 也没 |
[05:19] | There was a bear attack last night, did you hear? | 昨晚有熊伤人事件听说了吗 |
[05:22] | Avery was out camping, and this bear just… | 艾弗里出去露营了 然后来了一只熊 |
[05:23] | Just came out of nowhere and ripped this guy’s nose off | 突然出现把这人鼻子咬掉了 |
[05:26] | and severed his wife’s brachial artery. | 把他老婆的肱动脉也给啃断了 |
[05:30] | But that’s not what this is, right? | 但咱俩的事不是这样的对吧 |
[05:32] | What what is? | 什么事 |
[05:33] | Amelia? Alex? | 艾米莉亚和亚力克斯啊 |
[05:34] | I’m not following. | 我没听懂 |
[05:36] | Do we have bears, Link, and not know it? | 林克 咱俩是不是也要面对未知的熊啊 |
[05:37] | Are we just sleeping soundly | 我们会不会毫无察觉 |
[05:39] | and they’re gonna jump out of nowhere and rip our noses off? | 然后突然会有熊跳出来也把我们的鼻子咬掉啊 |
[05:42] | Alex is going through something with his family | 亚力克斯家里有点事情 |
[05:44] | that he will tell you about when he’s ready | 等他准备好了会告诉你的 |
[05:47] | because he’s a good guy and he loves you. | 因为他是好男人 而且他很爱你啊 |
[05:50] | And you just got married. | 而且你们刚结婚啊 |
[05:51] | Right. Right. | 对啊 也对 |
[05:54] | And Amelia just does this sometimes. | 而且艾米莉亚偶尔也这样啊 |
[05:56] | What? | 什么 |
[05:57] | Wait. What? | 你说什么 |
[05:59] | Well, she and Owen were once fighting over having kids, | 就是 她跟欧文有一次吵架要不要孩子的事情 |
[06:03] | and then she just ghosted him | 然后她就玩消失 |
[06:05] | and camped out at my friend Stephanie’s house. | 跑到我朋友史黛芙妮家去住了 |
[06:06] | Drove her crazy, but she couldn’t say anything | 我那姐们都要疯了 但也没办法拒绝 |
[06:08] | because Amelia was her boss, so… | 因为艾米莉亚是她上司啊 |
[06:13] | Uh, in all fairness, there was a brain tumor back then | 不过平心而论 她那时候有个脑瘤啊 |
[06:15] | that has since been removed. | 然后被切除了 |
[06:17] | Think the brain tumor’s back? | 那你觉得脑瘤又长回来了吗 |
[06:18] | We can hope. | 希望哦 |
[06:21] | Well, what am I supposed to do? Just wait it out? | 那我该怎么办 就这么等着吗 |
[06:23] | Avoid Owen and Teddy? | 一直躲着欧文和泰迪吗 |
[06:25] | Lock up your food, zip up your tent? | 锁好你的吃的 关好你的帐篷吗 |
[06:27] | Too dark? | 太阴暗了吗 |
[06:29] | Never. | 永远不会 |
[06:37] | Good morning, Dr. Webber! | 早上好 韦伯医生 |
[06:40] | These doctors need your help. | 这些医生需要你的帮忙 |
[06:42] | They need more training… Your training. | 他们需要更多训练 需要来自于你的教学 |
[06:46] | Um… you’ll excuse us. W… | 先等一下啊 |
[06:49] | Is, uh, this you worrying about me | 这是因为我婚姻失败了 |
[06:52] | because my marriage fell apart? | 然后你在担心我吗 |
[06:54] | Richard Webber. | 理查德·韦伯 |
[06:56] | You have a gift for spotting emerging talent | 你有发现天赋 |
[06:59] | and guiding them to excellence, | 指导他们成才的本事啊 |
[07:01] | and, yes, your marriage fell apart, and… | 而且没错 你婚姻出问题了 |
[07:04] | of course I’m worried about you, Richard. | 我当然会担心你了 理查德 |
[07:08] | I’m fine. But thank you. | 我没事 不过谢谢了 |
[07:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:12] | But if you need to come by for dinner this week… | 但如果你这周要来我家吃晚饭 |
[07:14] | Alright, let’s go! | 好了 跟我走 |
[07:22] | Scott Burke, admitted last night | 斯考特·伯克 昨晚来住院 |
[07:24] | for multiple chest lacerations, | 胸部多处撕裂 |
[07:25] | left hemothorax, | 左侧血胸 |
[07:27] | and deep soft-tissue injuries to the face | 以及面部深层软组织损伤 |
[07:28] | from a bear attack. | 因为被熊袭击了 |
[07:30] | Don’t sugarcoat it. | 别说的那么好听 |
[07:32] | Damn animal took off my nose. | 那禽兽把我鼻子拿走了 |
[07:34] | And we put it into your arm. Jackson: Alright, Scott. | 然后我们又放到你胳膊上了 好了 斯考特 |
[07:36] | Ready to take a look? | 准备好看看了吗 |
[07:39] | Thing of beauty. | 多美啊 |
[07:42] | So, it’s just gonna sit there? | 我鼻子就一直放那了吗 |
[07:45] | For how long? | 要多久啊 |
[07:46] | Well, we need your facial wounds to heal first | 我们需要先等你的面部伤口愈合 |
[07:49] | before we can reattach it. | 然后再重接你的鼻子 |
[07:50] | Got really good blood flow | 你手臂上的桡骨动脉 |
[07:51] | coming in from your radial artery here. | 能供给它很好的血流 |
[07:53] | And that’ll keep it viable until we’re ready to reattach. | 会一直让鼻子保持好状态 直到可以做重接手术的 |
[07:56] | And… my wife, Rachel? | 那我老婆瑞秋呢 |
[07:59] | Can I see her? | 能看看她吗 |
[08:02] | Okay, can you squeeze my fingers? | 能捏捏我的手吗 |
[08:04] | Okay, she still has weakness in median nerve distribution. | 她的正中神经分布仍然很弱 |
[08:07] | Okay, Rachel. | 是这样 瑞秋 |
[08:09] | We repaired the artery last night, | 我们昨晚修复了你的动脉 |
[08:11] | but today we need to do a washout to prevent infection, okay? | 但我们今天仍然要进行冲洗 以防感染 好吗 |
[08:14] | We, uh… We had j-just woken up, | 我们刚睡醒 |
[08:18] | and Scott was gonna make some coffee. | 斯考特准备煮咖啡的 |
[08:21] | And out of nowhere, there was a-a-a bear. | 然后不知道从哪跳出来一只熊 |
[08:26] | A h-huge bear. | 巨大无比 |
[08:28] | And S-Scott jumped in front of me, | 斯考特就跳到了我前面 |
[08:30] | tried to protect me. | 想要保护我 |
[08:32] | He jumped in front of a bear for me. | 他为了我去挡一头熊啊 |
[08:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:35] | And the good news is we found his nose | 好消息是我们也找到了他的鼻子 |
[08:38] | and we were able to salvage it, okay? | 也及时挽救了 |
[08:41] | Do you want us to take you to see him? | 你要我们带你去看看斯考特吗 |
[08:44] | Rach? | 瑞秋 |
[08:46] | Oh, my God. You scared the hell out of me. | 天啊 你吓死我了 |
[08:50] | Are you okay? Yeah. | – 你没事吧 – 嗯 |
[08:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:53] | I love you so much, baby. | 好爱你 宝贝 |
[08:58] | Hayes: Nurse Karen. | 凯伦护士 |
[09:00] | Do you have any idea where the video-game cart might be? | 你知道电玩车在哪吗 |
[09:02] | I have a patient who doesn’t want to do his PT, | 我有个病人不想做复健 |
[09:04] | and I think it might help. | 我觉得打打电动可能会有帮助 |
[09:06] | Let me look. Thank you. | – 我找找 – 谢谢 |
[09:10] | Did you have any idea you’d be in the arcade business | 你接手儿科的时候想过 |
[09:12] | when you took up peds? | 自己还得开电玩厅吗 |
[09:13] | I’d be a lot more popular with my kids if I was. | 如果我早这样我孩子们就更喜欢我了 |
[09:15] | All they want to do is play video games. | 他们一天到晚只想打电动 |
[09:16] | I think I might just see the top of their heads | 我觉得可能直到他们25岁 |
[09:18] | until they’re 25. | 我才能看到他们抬起头来 |
[09:19] | What are you guys working on? | 你们研究什么呢 |
[09:21] | We are organizing a pro bono surgery day | 我们要组织一个无偿手术日 |
[09:24] | for people who can’t afford insurance. | 给那些没有保险的病人 |
[09:26] | Ah. Good. | 很好啊 |
[09:27] | Uh, there’s a-a game room on the fourth floor. | 四楼有一个游戏房 |
[09:32] | What, like a whole room just for PT? | 一整间屋子来做复健呢 |
[09:33] | Well, it’s not exactly just a room for that… | 也不是专门为了做复健 |
[09:35] | Uh, hey, hey, do you remember, uh, a Fred… | 你还记得一个叫弗雷德 |
[09:37] | Uh, sorry, Frank… Fred Mercer? | 抱歉 弗兰克 弗雷德·墨瑟的吗 |
[09:38] | You did a lap appy on him two years ago. | 你两年前给他割过阑尾 |
[09:39] | You remember that? | 还记得吗 |
[09:41] | Kind of in the middle of a conversation here, bud. | 我们正聊着天呢 哥们 |
[09:47] | You speak Italian? You speak Italian? | – 你也会讲意大利语啊 – 你也会讲意大利语啊 |
[09:50] | Fourth floor, you said? Yeah, it’s, um… | – 你是说四楼吧 – 对 |
[09:52] | It’s in between the blue and the green room. Yeah. Okay. Thank you. | – 就在蓝屋子和绿屋子之间 – 好的 谢谢 |
[09:54] | And, uh, count me in for that pro bono surgery day, okay? Yes! | – 对了 无偿手术日算我一个啊 – 太好了 |
[09:57] | Hey, a Fred Mercer, okay? Stay with me. Put him down. Yes. | – 弗雷德· 墨瑟啊 听我说 – 好好好 |
[09:59] | I was going through some of the transcripts from a lecture that you gave. | 我在看你给我的演讲的文本 |
[10:01] | You said he had post-op rashes | 你说他术后长了疹子 |
[10:02] | and electrolyte abnormalities. | 并且电解质紊乱 |
[10:04] | Now, I need to know if his appendix had a carcinoid tumor | 我需要知道他的阑尾是否有类癌瘤 |
[10:06] | because he already shares two symptoms with Suzanne Britland, | 因为他已经和苏珊娜·波特兰有两个症状一样了 |
[10:08] | so I’m thinking maybe she’s got a carcinoid tumor | 我认为或许她有类癌瘤 |
[10:10] | and, you know, we just can’t see it. | 但我们没看到 |
[10:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:14] | You’ve been going through transcripts of my old lectures? | 你一直在看我以前演讲的脚本吗 |
[10:16] | Well, yeah, I’m going through transcripts from everyone’s lectures. | 对啊 所有人的演讲我都在看 |
[10:18] | When’s the last time you slept, Andrew? | 你上次睡觉是什么时候了 安德鲁 |
[10:21] | What’s that have to do with anything? | 这有什么关系吗 |
[10:22] | You can’t help Suzanne if you’re exhausted. | 如果你精疲力竭 你是帮不到苏珊娜的 |
[10:24] | You took Suzanne off the meds three days ago. | 你们三天前给苏珊娜断了药 |
[10:27] | Mm-hmm. Have you taken a break? | 你之后有休息过吗 |
[10:28] | Look, c-can you just… answer the question, please? | 你能不能就回答我的问题 |
[10:33] | I think the rash was, um, | 我认为疹子是 |
[10:36] | propofol-infusion syndrome. | 异丙酚输注综合征 |
[10:38] | Propofol infus… Okay. | 异丙酚输注综合征 好 |
[10:39] | You could try to run a CgA. Thank you. | – 你可以做个脉络膜血管造影看看 – 谢谢 |
[10:41] | It didn’t need to be that hard. | 不用这么费劲吧 |
[10:42] | DeLuca, the pericardial biopsy | 德卢卡 心包组织活检结果出来了 |
[10:45] | came back negative for carcinomatosis. | 没有癌扩散 |
[10:47] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[10:48] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[10:50] | Is there any progress? | 有进展了吗 |
[10:53] | Everything I rule out is progress. | 我排除掉的一切都是进展啊 |
[10:55] | Are you working in shifts? | 你们是轮班在诊断吗 |
[10:57] | Because he seems pretty fried. | 他好像已经要累死了 |
[10:58] | By the time I brought someone else up to speed, | 等我让另一个人了解清楚全部情况 |
[11:02] | Suzanne could be dead, and DeLuca, he’s a machine. | 苏珊娜可能已经死了 德卢卡就跟机器一样连轴转呢 |
[11:05] | He isn’t a machine. He’s a resident. | 他不是机器 他是一名住院医师 |
[11:08] | And he seems like he could use a break. | 而且他可以休息一下啊 |
[11:09] | He’s obsessing. | 他已经痴迷了 |
[11:10] | I’m relying on that, | 我需要他这样的 |
[11:14] | and Suzanne’s life may depend on it. | 苏珊娜的性命可能就靠他了 |
[11:28] | Hi, there. I called in sick. | 嘿 我请假了 |
[11:29] | What? | 什么 |
[11:30] | I thought we had a deal. | 我们不是说好了吗 |
[11:32] | I’m backing out of our deal. | 我反悔了 |
[11:34] | See, I appreciated the space | 知道吧 我喜欢个人空间 |
[11:36] | because I grew up an only child | 是因为我是独子 |
[11:38] | and I am better at solving problems on my own, | 我更擅长自己解决问题 |
[11:41] | but you grew up in a wolf pack, | 但你在大家族里面长大 |
[11:44] | and wolves only retreat from the pack | 就像狼一样 你只有在快死了的时候 |
[11:45] | when they are going off alone to die. | 才会离开大家一个人走开 |
[11:47] | So, I’m backing out of our deal. | 所以 我反悔了 |
[12:01] | Well, the only way I’ve ever seen you | 我唯一知道 |
[12:02] | get yourself out of a really deep spiral | 能让自己走出旋涡的方式 |
[12:04] | is to spiral out loud until you land on something | 就是极力深陷 直到你落到什么东西上 |
[12:07] | that is healthier than whatever is happening inside your head. | 这可比你脑子里想的任何东西都要健康多了 |
[12:15] | For an only child, you are an excellent sister. | 作为独子 你当妹妹当的还不错嘛 |
[12:24] | Hi! | 嘿 |
[12:26] | Your, uh, husband wants to see you. | 你丈夫想见你 |
[12:30] | I-I sh… I should go, right? | 我该走了对吧 |
[12:32] | I mean, I-I go? | 我去吗 |
[12:35] | He jumped in front of a bear for me. | 他为我挡了熊啊 |
[12:36] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[12:38] | You have to tell him sooner or later. | 你早晚得告诉他的 |
[12:39] | Oh, God. Helm. | – 娘类 – 赫尔姆 |
[12:41] | I-I love him, o-okay? | 我是爱他的 |
[12:43] | He’s… He’s my husband, and I-I love him, | 他是我丈夫 我爱他 |
[12:46] | but I’m not in… In love with him anymore. | 但我对他已经没有感觉了 |
[12:49] | I’m… I’m in love with Brian and… | 我爱上布莱恩了 |
[12:52] | We went to high school together. | 我们是高中同学 |
[12:56] | We reconnected online, | 在网上又联系上的 |
[12:57] | and, well, one thing led to another. | 然后就变成现在这样了 |
[12:59] | I was gonna tell Scott | 我本来 露营的时候 |
[13:01] | on the… on the camp… Camping trip. | 就打算告诉斯考特的 |
[13:03] | I th… I thought the nature would be c… | 我以为大自然能让他 |
[13:06] | Be comforting for… For him, and then… | 能给他点安慰的 结果 |
[13:09] | And then he jumped in front of a bear for you. | 结果他为我挡了熊 |
[13:11] | W-What… What do I do? | 我要怎么办 |
[13:13] | I mean, what… what do I say? | 我怎么说啊 |
[13:14] | Neither one of you needs any more stress right now, | 你俩现在都不需要额外的压力了 |
[13:16] | so we’ll just… We’ll let him know | 我们就跟他说 |
[13:18] | that we’re prepping you for surgery. | 要准备给你手术了 |
[13:19] | Helm, prep her for surgery, | 赫尔姆 给她准备手术 |
[13:21] | and bite your tongue. | 别乱讲话 |
[13:26] | We will clean the wound to help her heal, | 我们会清理一下伤口 帮她恢复 |
[13:28] | but she should be fine. | 不过应该没什么大事 |
[13:30] | But can I see her before you take her? | 她手术之前我能看下她吗 |
[13:33] | I’ll sit in a wheelchair, I-I-I’ll be careful, | 我可以坐轮椅 很小心的 |
[13:35] | what… what… whatever you want. | 你们让我怎么样就怎么样 |
[13:36] | I mean, I don’t… I don’t see why not. | 我觉得可以啊 |
[13:39] | No, I’m… I’m sorry. | 不行 抱歉 |
[13:40] | The operating rooms are on a strict schedule today, | 今天手术室排得很满的 |
[13:43] | um, but we can update you again when we’re done. | 等结束之后会来通知你的 |
[13:48] | You’ll tell her I-I love her? | 那你能帮我说一句我爱她吗 |
[13:55] | His wife is in love with someone else. | 他老婆爱上别人了 |
[13:58] | Got it. O-kay. | 懂了 好吧 |
[14:01] | His wife is in love with someone else. | 他老婆爱上别人了啊 |
[14:02] | I just lied to him while he has a nose in his arm | 结果他鼻子都缝在胳膊上了 因为他把她从熊嘴里救下来了 |
[14:05] | because he saved her from a bear. | 结果我还骗他了 |
[14:07] | Alright, well, sometimes patient care | 那个 有时候照顾病人 |
[14:09] | is… is complicated. | 就是很复杂的啊 |
[14:15] | Hey, little bunnies. | 嘿 小兔子们 |
[14:16] | It’s Mom. Oh, stop. | – 是妈妈 – 停 |
[14:18] | It’s doing something. | 怎么出美颜了 |
[14:19] | Alright, well, we’ve, uh… | 好了 我们 |
[14:21] | We’ve ruled out a lot of bad things, | 排除掉了很多不好的疾病 |
[14:22] | which is a-a good sign, | 这是好现象 |
[14:23] | but I do need to draw some more blood | 但我还要再抽点血 |
[14:24] | for a few more tests. | 再做做其他检查 |
[14:26] | Does she have any left? | 她还有血给你们抽吗 |
[14:27] | Hadley. | 哈德利 |
[14:29] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[14:31] | I barely have enough energy for this. | 我都快没精力拍视频了 |
[14:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:33] | Okay, um, I got it. | 好了 来吧 |
[14:35] | Let’s do it again. Okay. | -再来一次 – 好 |
[14:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:38] | Hey, little bunnies. It’s me. | 小兔子们 是我呀 |
[14:40] | I’m just checking to make sure | 我就是看看你们 |
[14:41] | that you’re eating all your carrots and… | 有没有乖乖是胡萝卜 |
[14:43] | No, wait. It’s doing something to your mouth. | 等等 你嘴上出特效了 |
[14:45] | Huh? What? | 什么 |
[14:46] | Oh, my God. | 我天啊 |
[14:48] | Oh, my God. Her mouth is bleeding! | 她嘴巴流血了 |
[14:49] | What? What? | 什么 |
[14:51] | Open your mouth for me, Suzanne. | 张开嘴 苏珊娜 |
[14:53] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[14:55] | What’s happening? I-I’m not sure. | – 怎么回事 – 我不确定 |
[14:59] | Platelet count went from 250 to 5. All of her cell counts are down. | 血小板计数从250下降到5 她所有的细胞计数都下降了 |
[15:02] | Well, what does it mean? I just said I don’t know, okay?! | – 这什么意思啊 – 我说了我不知道 行吗 |
[15:03] | I just… I-I’m sorry. | 我 对不起 |
[15:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:07] | I… C-Can someone page Dr. Riley, please? | 呼叫一下莱利医生吧 |
[15:09] | We need to prep for a bone-marrow biopsy right now. | 我们需要马上为骨髓活组织检查做准备 |
[15:15] | Can I have her chart? Yeah. | – 能把她病历给我吗 – 好 |
[15:19] | Oh. D-Dr. Grey? | 格蕾医生 |
[15:23] | Hi. Hi. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[15:26] | I know you’re worried about him, right? | 我知道你很担心他 |
[15:27] | Yes, for a long time now. | 是啊 担心很久了 |
[15:29] | Yeah. He’s exhausted. | 是啊 他都累坏了 |
[15:30] | Riley is working him… | 莱利真是把他当牛使唤 |
[15:32] | Meredith, I came to Seattle | 梅瑞狄斯 我来西雅图 |
[15:33] | because Andrew is now the same age as our father was | 是因为安德鲁现在已经到了我们父亲当初 |
[15:36] | when his symptoms started. Ohh. | 开始出现症状的年纪了 |
[15:38] | It… It runs in the family. | 这是家族遗传的 |
[15:42] | I mean, he’s been… He’s been fine. | 他一直都挺好的啊 |
[15:44] | It’s just his patient’s circling the drain, | 只是他的病人现在情况很不好 |
[15:46] | he can’t figure it out, | 他搞不清楚怎么回事 |
[15:48] | and we’ve all been there. | 我们也都经历过 |
[15:49] | It’s not just this patient, though. | 不只是因为这个病人的 |
[15:51] | There have been warning signs… High highs, low lows. | 还有其他的警示 情绪大起大落 |
[15:53] | Do you remember when Sam left | 你还记得萨姆离开的时候 |
[15:55] | and he couldn’t get off your sofa? | 他在你家沙发上躺着不肯起来吗 |
[15:57] | A-And then he went and threw himself on the fire | 然后他有跑到韦伯医生的手术室里 |
[15:59] | in Dr. Webber’s operating room. | 把自己点着了 |
[16:00] | He was very low, | 他情绪很不好 |
[16:01] | and he was suddenly the opposite. | 然后突然就一下相反了 |
[16:03] | Well, he does feel things very deeply. | 他确实会很深刻的去感受情绪 |
[16:05] | Failing to understand or properly consider | 没办法好好考虑自己行为的后果 |
[16:07] | the consequences of your actions is a sign of mania. | 就是狂躁症的征兆啊 |
[16:10] | He aggressively pursued a relationship with his boss, | 他强势的追求着跟自己上司的恋情 |
[16:12] | he claimed credit for your crime, | 你犯的错他硬要背锅 |
[16:13] | and then he went… | 然后他 |
[16:15] | to jail, | 坐牢了 |
[16:16] | prepared to lose his medical career. | 连医生都打算不当了 |
[16:18] | I mean, we’re all a little manic when we’re in love. | 恋爱的时候大家不都有点疯狂嘛 |
[16:21] | Yes, but you don’t all have his family history. | 是 但你没有他的遗传病史啊 |
[16:24] | He’s not sleeping, he’s not eating. | 他不睡觉也不吃饭 |
[16:26] | Okay, so how do you tell a healthy obsession from mania? | 那怎么能区分健康的痴迷和狂躁呢 |
[16:28] | He’s a resident, | 他是住院医师 |
[16:30] | and you’re chief of general surgery. | 而你是普外科主任 |
[16:31] | Would you even think to ask that question | 如果你不爱他 |
[16:32] | if you didn’t love him? | 你会问出这个问题吗 |
[16:48] | Bailey, do you have a second? | 贝莉 有空吗 |
[16:53] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:55] | I’m perimenopausal, Grey. | 我在围绝经期 格蕾 |
[16:57] | You know what that means. | 你知道这是啥意思的 |
[16:58] | I go to bed freezing, | 我晚上睡觉之前要冻死了 |
[16:59] | and then I wake up in the middle of the night broiling. | 然后我大半夜又热醒了 |
[17:02] | I’m in an all-night battle with my blanket. | 我一晚上一会盖被一会踢被 |
[17:04] | I’m happy, then I’m sad, I’m laughing, | 我很开心 然后难过 然后又大笑 |
[17:06] | and then I want to throw this fan at the wall. | 然后我又很想把小电扇扔到墙上 |
[17:09] | Am I okay? | 你觉得我有事吗 |
[17:10] | I mean, what, women are 51% of the population, | 反正世界上有一半的人口是女人 |
[17:13] | and every single one of them | 而每一个女人 |
[17:15] | have or will experience this joy | 或早或晚 |
[17:17] | at some time in their lives, | 都会经历我这种愉悦 |
[17:18] | so in that sense, I guess I’m just fine. | 所以这么说来 我应该没事吧 |
[17:21] | Talk. | 你说吧 |
[17:23] | I’m worried about our chief resident. | 我很担心我们的总住院医师 |
[17:30] | You waiting for me to put this fan down? | 你是在等我放下风扇吗 |
[17:31] | ‘Cause that’s not gonna happen, Grey. | 不会的 格蕾 |
[17:33] | Sit down. Tell me more. | 坐下好好说吧 |
[17:35] | Okay, so, you’re familiar with this case. | 这个病例你也知道了 |
[17:43] | You’re holding it sideways. | 你拿歪了 |
[17:45] | Don’t come for me. | 你别逼逼我 |
[17:46] | The tips of the Maryland should be pointing down, | 马里兰的尖端应该是朝下的 |
[17:48] | right, Dr. Webber? | 对吧 韦伯医生 |
[17:52] | Uh, what’s that? | 什么 |
[17:53] | The tip should be pointing down… | 尖端应该是朝下的对吧 |
[17:54] | The Maryland dissectors? | 马里兰解剖器的尖端 |
[17:55] | Uh, yeah, yeah. | 是是是 |
[17:58] | Is this a mind game? | 这是在跟我玩心理游戏吗 |
[18:00] | Maybe he doesn’t like know-it-alls. | 或者他不喜欢万事通呢 |
[18:08] | Do you get this involved with every patient? | 你对每个病人都这么上心吗 |
[18:10] | Most patients aren’t this difficult. | 大多数病人也没这么复杂啊 |
[18:12] | Yeah. Just the fun ones. | 是啊 有趣的还是少数 |
[18:17] | So, are you still dating your boss? | 那你还在跟你上司约会吗 |
[18:22] | I observe people closely because I have to | 我会密切观察人 因为作为医生 |
[18:25] | as a doctor and as a person, | 以及作为一个人 我必须如此 |
[18:27] | and the way people who have slept together argue | 一起睡过的人跟没一起睡过的人 |
[18:31] | is very different than people who have not. | 争吵的样子是不一样的 |
[18:34] | Their bodies have a completely different language. | 会有很不一样的肢体语言 |
[18:37] | We’re still dating, I think. | 我觉得我们还在交往吧 |
[18:39] | Hmm. That would explain her concern. | 那就解释了她的担忧了 |
[18:41] | Concern? What, did she say something to you? | 担忧 她跟你说什么了吗 |
[18:44] | Just wants to make sure I don’t work you to death. | 就说我不要让你忙到累死了 |
[18:47] | It was nice. | 挺贴心的 |
[18:53] | You see, Joey? It couldn’t be easier. | 你看 乔伊 很容易的吧 |
[18:55] | It’s exactly like your PT exercises, so go on. | 跟你的复健练习一样的 来啊 |
[18:57] | Give it a try. No, thanks. | – 试试吧 – 不了谢谢 |
[18:58] | Just try it. No. | – 试下啊 – 不要 |
[19:00] | Joey, you could lose your ability to use your arm. | 乔伊 不然你胳膊可能就没用了 |
[19:02] | I can’t play video games! | 我不能在这打电动啊 |
[19:07] | I’m here with video games | 我在这玩游戏 |
[19:08] | and people taking care of me. | 还有人照顾我 |
[19:10] | I sleep in a warm bed, and I have no idea | 我的床都是温乎的 但我完全不知道 |
[19:13] | if my little sister and brothers are okay | 我弟弟妹妹们好不好 |
[19:15] | or if they’re safe or if they’re scared. | 安不安全 害不害怕 |
[19:17] | Uh, you guys are all worried about my arm, | 你们只担心我的胳膊 |
[19:20] | but I’m shaking. | 但我要吓死了 |
[19:21] | Look, I’m so scared for them, I’m shaking. | 我很担心他们 我很害怕 |
[19:23] | Why doesn’t anyone care about that? | 怎么没人在乎这一点呢 |
[19:25] | Why doesn’t anyone try to fix that? | 怎么没人帮我解决这一点呢 |
[19:30] | Okay, more irrigation. | 再冲洗下 |
[19:34] | What if you, uh | 如果你 |
[19:37] | found out Amelia’s baby was yours? | 突然发现艾米莉亚的孩子是你的呢 |
[19:40] | What? | 什么 |
[19:41] | Why would you say that? | 你为啥要这么说啊 |
[19:44] | It’s… It’s a hypothetical. | 就是假设啊 |
[19:46] | That’s not something I want to consider. | 我不想考虑这件事 |
[19:48] | Why not? | 为什么不啊 |
[19:50] | Would it change things for you and Teddy? | 会改变你和泰迪的事情吗 |
[19:51] | Karev, why are you asking me this? | 卡列夫 你为什么要问我这个 |
[19:53] | Alex went home to Iowa, | 亚力克斯去爱荷华了 |
[19:55] | and I’ve barely heard from him, | 基本都不搭理我 |
[19:57] | and my worst-case-scenario meter is off the charts right now | 我现在对于最糟糕事情的猜测已经爆表了 |
[19:59] | because this patient is cheating on her husband | 因为这个病人就在她老公的 |
[20:01] | right under his nose, which is in his arm. | 鼻子底下偷情 虽然现在鼻子已经在胳膊上了吧 |
[20:04] | And you think Alex is… | 然后你觉得亚力克斯也 |
[20:06] | She reconnected with an ex from high school, | 她又跟高中同学联系上了 |
[20:08] | and then one thing led to another. | 然后就变成这样了 |
[20:09] | So what if he just | 如果亚力克斯 |
[20:10] | ran into some old girlfriend from high school | 也碰巧偶遇了什么高中前女友啥的 |
[20:12] | and one thing led to another? | 然后也一发不可收拾了呢 |
[20:14] | Okay. Ready to pack. | 好了 包扎吧 |
[20:19] | Jo, it took me a long, long time | 乔 我花了很长时间 |
[20:20] | to get to this place in my life with me and Teddy, | 才走到我和泰迪现在这一步 |
[20:22] | you know, just like you and Karev. | 就跟你和卡列夫一样 |
[20:25] | I’m not gonna screw that up for anything. | 我不会因为任何事情毁了我们的 |
[20:27] | And neither is your husband. | 你丈夫也不会的 |
[20:34] | Chief, i-if this can wait, please, I got to… | 主任 如果不是很紧急 我还得 |
[20:37] | Dr. DeLuca, all surgeons occasionally have patients | 德卢卡医生 所有医生偶尔都会有 |
[20:40] | that get under their skin. | 让自己抓耳挠腮的病人 |
[20:41] | What, uh… But… | – 什么 – 但是呢 |
[20:43] | Hmm. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[20:44] | What did she tell you? | 她跟你说什么了 |
[20:46] | That I’m making mistakes? Because I’m not. | 说我犯错了吗 我没有的 |
[20:48] | Uh, Meredith Grey will be taking over | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾将会接手 |
[20:50] | Suzanne Britland’s care. | 苏珊娜· 波特兰的病例 |
[20:52] | Every test, every treatment will be approved by her. | 所有的检查和治疗都得经由她同意 |
[20:55] | She’s my patient. | 这是我的病人啊 |
[20:57] | She’s the hospital’s patient. | 这是医院的病人 |
[20:59] | And you need to get some rest. | 而且你需要休息了 |
[21:01] | So what’s your plan, then? Do you even have one? | 那你打算怎么办呢 你想好了怎么办吗 |
[21:05] | I have instructed Dr. Grey | 我已经指示了格蕾医生 |
[21:07] | to put Suzanne Britland back on her medication | 让苏珊娜·波特兰继续服药 |
[21:09] | while she continues to seek a diagnosis. No, no. | – 然后继续进行诊断 – 不行的 |
[21:11] | So your plan is to kill her, then. | 你的办法是弄死她咯 |
[21:13] | Dr. DeLuca, do I need to remind you | 德卢卡 麻烦你注意一下 |
[21:15] | to whom you are speaking? | 你的身份 |
[21:16] | Just because this hasn’t worked yet | 哪怕现在这个办法没起效 |
[21:17] | does not mean that it won’t, okay? | 也不代表就一定没用的 |
[21:19] | We are on the verge of something. | 我们已经快有发现了 |
[21:20] | I-I know it. I can feel it. Please. | 我知道的 我能感觉到 拜托了 |
[21:22] | Meredith Grey is the chief of general surgery. | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾是普外科主任 |
[21:25] | You should be grateful | 她对你的病人感兴趣 |
[21:26] | she’s taken an interest in your case. | 你应该觉得是好事 |
[21:28] | Get some sleep. | 去休息吧 |
[21:29] | Dr. Bailey, please. | 贝莉医生 求你了 |
[21:31] | DeLuca, walk away now | 德卢卡 出去吧 |
[21:32] | before you say something you’ll regret. | 别说让你自己后悔的话 |
[21:46] | Dr. Bailey. | 贝莉医生 |
[21:48] | I’ve been working with Joey Phillips. | 我一直在治疗乔伊·菲利普斯 |
[21:49] | Oh, let me guess. He doesn’t want to do PT. | 我知道了 他不想做复健 |
[21:51] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[21:52] | ‘Cause he doesn’t want to do much of anything. | 因为他什么都不想干 |
[21:54] | Yeah, well, the poor kid was living on the street | 是啊 那可怜的小孩被送到医院来之前 |
[21:56] | before they brought him in here. | 天天住大街上呢 |
[21:57] | I’d like to try to find a way to help him. | 我愿意想办法帮助他 |
[21:58] | You don’t think I want to help him? | 你觉得我不想帮他吗 |
[22:00] | I mean, all I think about is, you know, | 我一直想的都是 |
[22:02] | what happens when he’s ready to be discharged? | 如果他可以出院之后呢 |
[22:04] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[22:05] | Do we put him back on the street? | 他是又还会继续流浪在街上吗 |
[22:07] | And th… Okay, and then let’s say | 就算啊 |
[22:08] | he manages to find a place to live, | 他找到了地方住 |
[22:11] | finish high school, go to college. | 上完高中 去上大学 |
[22:13] | Well, who visits him on parents’ weekend? | 父母探访的周末谁去看他呢 |
[22:16] | Where does he go for Thanksgiving? | 他感恩节去哪里呢 |
[22:18] | Who shows up at his graduation | 毕业典礼的时候 |
[22:20] | with embarrassing signs and a foghorn? | 谁会带着尴尬的标语拿着大喇叭去给他庆祝呢 |
[22:24] | I actually wasn’t thinking that far ahead. | 我想的倒没那么远 |
[22:28] | I was thinking more like how can I help him today. | 我想的更是今天要怎么帮他 |
[22:30] | Sure, uh, oka… Oh. | 啊 好的吧 |
[22:32] | H-He’d like to talk to his brothers and sister. | 他想联系他弟弟妹妹 |
[22:34] | Do you know anyone we can call? | 我们可以打给谁吗 |
[22:41] | So, he’s healthy. | 所以他很健康 |
[22:45] | And that feels like a miracle. Mm. | 感觉很奇迹了 |
[22:47] | And, uh, he’s already the size of a cabbage, | 而且他已经有颗卷心菜那么大了 |
[22:51] | uh, which means that I am further along than I thought. | 所以我可能比自己以为的怀孕月份要久 |
[22:56] | So, um, the baby might be Owen’s, | 所以这孩子可能是欧文的 |
[23:00] | not Link’s. | 不是林克的 |
[23:01] | Might be, or is? | 可能还是就是 |
[23:04] | Might be. | 可能 |
[23:05] | Um, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[23:07] | There wasn’t a ton of time | 我和欧文分手 |
[23:11] | between the breakup and the hookup. | 跟和林克好上中间也没差多久 |
[23:16] | Link and I are really good together, | 我跟林克在一起真的很好 |
[23:18] | um, like, almost painfully good. | 真的非常幸福 |
[23:24] | You know, it felt like | 真的感觉 |
[23:26] | that thing that we’d both earned in this life. | 我俩都太幸运了才遇到彼此 |
[23:30] | It was accidental and it was perfect, and… | 一切都那么意外 那么完美 |
[23:37] | And now it’s not. | 然后现在不是了 |
[23:39] | Because he wants to know the baby’s biology? | 因为他想知道孩子的生父是谁吗 |
[23:41] | Because he’s, um, | 因为他说 |
[23:43] | not sure that he wants to be with me | 如果孩子不是他的 |
[23:45] | if the baby isn’t his. | 他不确定还是否想跟我在一起 |
[23:48] | And that makes me not so sure | 然后这样 我也不确定 |
[23:51] | that I want to be with him. | 我还要不要跟他在一起了 |
[23:53] | If the baby is his. | 哪怕孩子是他的 |
[24:01] | You and Owen have a complicated relationship. | 你和欧文的关系很复杂 |
[24:04] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:05] | Um, that’s what he said. | 他也是这么说的 |
[24:07] | But I want him to love me enough | 但我希望他会足够爱我 |
[24:09] | that that doesn’t matter. | 以至于能忽略这一切 |
[24:13] | I love you more than my biological sisters. | 我爱你比爱我亲生姐妹都爱 |
[24:15] | Biology doesn’t matter. | 血缘关系不重要啊 |
[24:18] | Love matters. | 爱才重要 |
[24:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:23] | And, still, | 但是呢 |
[24:26] | if I were Link, I would be terrified. | 如果我是林克 我也会害怕啊 |
[24:31] | I would terrified that the baby is Owen’s | 我会害怕万一孩子真是欧文的呢 |
[24:34] | and that, if it is, that connection might reignite | 如果你俩再重拾旧爱了 |
[24:38] | whatever embers still exist between you and Owen. | 点燃了你俩之前还未熄灭的火花什么的 |
[24:41] | If I were Link, I would want to know, too. | 如果我是林克 我也会想要知道的啊 |
[24:46] | And it wouldn’t have anything to do | 但这一切都跟我多爱你 |
[24:48] | with how much I love you. | 没关系啊 |
[24:53] | Okay, but can you stop pretending that you’re Link? | 好吧 那你能不能假装一下你不是林克 |
[24:58] | Can you pretend that you’re me for a minute? | 能不能假装一下你是我 |
[25:02] | Okay. Okay, okay. | 好的好的 |
[25:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:07] | Okay, if I’m you… | 如果我是你 |
[25:12] | imagine that the hormones coursing through my body | 想象一下我浑身涌动的荷尔蒙 |
[25:17] | would be overwhelming. | 我就会惊慌失措了 |
[25:21] | They might overwhelm rationality, | 或许会让我完全失去理智 |
[25:23] | and I just might want to be held… | 我只想被人抱着 |
[25:27] | and, um, loved no matter what… | 被人爱着 无论如何 |
[25:34] | and reassured that I’m not going to be alone. | 并且确信的知道 我不会是自己一个人 |
[25:38] | Hey, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[25:40] | I got you. I got you. | 有我呢 有我呢 |
[25:43] | You’re not gonna be alone. | 你不会孤身一个人的 |
[25:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[25:58] | Oh. Hey, how you doing? | 咋样啊 |
[26:01] | Uh, great. | 很好啊 |
[26:02] | Yeah. You? | 你呢 |
[26:04] | Uh, Teddy’s still got the flu, | 泰迪还流感着呢 |
[26:05] | so I’m in single-dad mode, but I can’t complain. | 所以我现在又得上班又得带孩子 但我也不能抱怨啊 |
[26:08] | Everything okay? Not freaking out? | 没事吧 没吓到吧 |
[26:11] | Trying not to. | 尽量没有 |
[26:13] | Amelia’s… what, she’s… She’s halfway there, right? | 艾米莉亚 四五个月了吧 |
[26:17] | Yeah, something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[26:19] | I noticed she missed a couple days. | 我看她有几天没来上班啊 |
[26:20] | Everything okay? There’s no complications or… | 没事吧 没啥并发症啥的吧 |
[26:23] | Things are definitely complicated, | 事情绝对是有点复杂的 |
[26:26] | but, uh… But the baby’s healthy. | 但孩子是健康的 |
[26:27] | Good, good. | 很好 |
[26:28] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[26:33] | Yeah, when Teddy was pregnant, | 之前泰迪怀孕的时候 |
[26:34] | I remember feeling useless most of the time. | 我记得我大部分时候都觉得自己很无能 |
[26:37] | Definitely feel useless. | 我也觉得自己很无能 |
[26:39] | Yeah. How can you not? | 是啊 怎么会没这种感觉呢 |
[26:40] | I mean, women go through something | 女人经历的事情 |
[26:41] | that we can’t ever comprehend. | 是我们根本无法理解的 |
[26:43] | Best we can do is just listen, sympathize, | 我们只能倾听 支持 |
[26:45] | and just keep trying to help… | 尽量帮忙 |
[26:48] | even if you’re not sure how. | 即便根本不知道自己要干嘛 |
[26:58] | I’m the one who got kicked off the case, not you. | 是我被从我的病例里面踢走了 不是你 |
[27:01] | You can stay, so stay. | 你可以留下来啊 别走啊 |
[27:03] | Please. Consult. | 求你了 会诊吧 |
[27:04] | Consult? | 会诊 |
[27:06] | Your chief of surgery gave an order that undoes everything. | 你们手术主任下的命令让我的一切努力都白费了 |
[27:09] | I was… | 我本来 |
[27:12] | We were making progress. | 我们本来有进展了的 |
[27:14] | But now we’ve really made that poor woman suffer for nothing. | 但现在我们真让她白受了那么多罪 |
[27:21] | Just e-mail me the autopsy report, | 到时候想着把尸检报告发给我吧 |
[27:23] | and maybe we’ll know what happens then. | 没准那时候还能搞清楚到底咋回事 |
[27:28] | Are you even listening to me? I-It’s Suzanne’s bone-marrow results. | – 你在听我讲话吗 – 是苏珊娜的骨髓监测结果 |
[27:30] | Th-They’re showing something called hemophagocytosis? | 说有一个叫什么噬红血球现象 |
[27:32] | Have you heard of that? | 你听说过吗 |
[27:37] | That’s MAS, macrophage activation syndrome. | 是MAS 巨噬细胞活化综合征 |
[27:42] | Her white cells are eating her other blood cells. | 她的白细胞在吞噬其他的血细胞 |
[27:46] | Okay, okay. It’s a complication I’ve seen of Still’s disease. | – 好的啊 – 我看过 这是斯提耳氏病的并发症 |
[27:48] | I’ve never seen it before in person. | 我还没见过真人有这种病的 |
[27:50] | MAS or Still’s? Either. | – 巨噬细胞活化综合征还是斯提耳氏病 – 都没 |
[27:52] | It’s extremely rare. | 真的太稀奇了 |
[27:54] | Okay, so… so this is it? We… We figured it out? | 所以就这样吗 我们搞定了吗 |
[27:56] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[27:58] | But we don’t have much time | 不过她器官马上要衰竭了 |
[28:00] | before her organs shut down. Yeah. Right. | – 得赶紧的 – 对啊 |
[28:01] | Okay, let’s go, let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 快走 |
[28:04] | She’ll need a few weeks’ downtime | 她会需要几周时间休息 |
[28:06] | and some physical therapy, | 还需要做一些复健 |
[28:07] | but she should make a full recovery. | 但应该可以完全恢复的 |
[28:14] | I used to judge people who, uh… | 我之前很鄙夷那种 |
[28:17] | people like me, home-wreckers. | 我这种 小三的 |
[28:21] | I never in a million years thought that I would… | 我这辈子也没想过 |
[28:24] | thought that I could. | 我会当小三 |
[28:26] | What happened? | 那出了什么事 |
[28:28] | Why did you? | 为什么还是当了 |
[28:29] | Life came in and taught me not to judge others. | 生活教会了我不要去评判别人 |
[28:33] | Life came in and turned me upside down and shook me. | 生活把我搞得天翻地覆 给我重重一击 |
[28:39] | I’m so in love with her that I don’t care who gets hurt. | 我太爱她了 以至于我不在乎伤害到谁 |
[28:42] | I just don’t want it to be me. | 我只是不希望受伤的是我 |
[28:46] | Now, look, I know how that sounds, | 我知道这话听着很不是人 |
[28:48] | but I’m not a terrible person. | 但我不是坏人 |
[28:50] | I-I take care of my parents. | 我对父母尽孝 |
[28:52] | I-I mentor my students. | 我对学生尽责 |
[28:55] | I plant trees on the weekends, | 我周末还去种树 |
[28:57] | and I… and I buy groceries for homeless people. | 我还给穷人买吃的 |
[28:59] | I’m not a terrible person. | 我不是坏人 |
[29:03] | I’m just a person who’s terribly in love. | 但我只是无药可救的恋爱了 |
[29:13] | V-fib. Paddles. | 室颤了 电击器 |
[29:14] | What the hell happened? | 怎么回事 |
[29:16] | He was talking, | 他刚刚还在讲话 |
[29:17] | and he coded right in front of us. | 然后就在我们眼前昏迷了 |
[29:18] | Uh, chest tube put out about 400 ccs of blood. | 胸管输送了大约400毫升的血液了 |
[29:21] | He’s bleeding into his chest. Alright, I got it. Move, Helm. Thank you. | – 他的血往胸腔里流了 – 好了 让开 赫尔姆 谢谢 |
[29:23] | Okay, charge to 120. And… clear. | 充电到120焦 离手 |
[29:27] | Still V-fib. Alright, push another epi. | 还是室颤 再推一单位肾上腺素 |
[29:28] | Charge to 200. | 充电到200焦 |
[29:30] | Okay, and clear. | 离手 |
[29:32] | Come on, Scott! Come on! | 斯考特 挺住啊 加油啊 |
[29:33] | I’m gonna open his chest. Where? Here? | – 我要开胸了 – 在这吗 |
[29:34] | Owen: Yeah. Here. | 对 在这 |
[29:36] | Here, let’s go. Alright. Come on. | 来吧 开始 |
[29:37] | Betadine. | 必妥碘 |
[30:02] | Brian, could you give us a minute? | 布莱恩 能给我点时间吗 |
[30:04] | I need to talk to Rachel, | 我需要跟瑞秋聊一下 |
[30:05] | and I think it would be better I… | 我觉得最好还是 |
[30:07] | What is it? Is it… Is it Scott? | 怎么了 是斯考特吗 |
[30:09] | Is it… Does he know? Did he see Brian? | 他知道了吗 他看到布莱恩了吗 |
[30:11] | No. | 没 |
[30:15] | No, he didn’t see Brian. | 他没看到布莱恩 |
[30:19] | I’m sorry. Scott, he… | 很抱歉 斯考特他 |
[30:22] | He had major bleeding inside his chest. | 他胸部大量出血 |
[30:24] | We tried to resuscitate him, but we couldn’t. | 我们没能抢救过来 |
[30:27] | He died. | 他死了 |
[30:28] | W-W-W-What? | 什么 |
[30:31] | Sweetie, I’m… | 亲爱的 |
[30:32] | Don’t… Don’t… Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[30:34] | Rachel, I… | 瑞秋 |
[30:37] | Please. | 求你了 |
[30:40] | Please, please. | 拜托 |
[30:44] | Please, you need to leave. Please. | 你走吧 求你了 |
[31:06] | You’ve reached Alex Karev. Leave a message. | 我是亚力克斯·卡列夫 请留言 |
[31:08] | Hey, Alex. | 嘿 亚力克斯 |
[31:11] | I need you to call me. | 给我回个电话吧 |
[31:14] | I need to hear your voice. | 我要听听你的声音 |
[31:16] | I need to know what’s going on, | 我要知道发生了什么 |
[31:17] | whatever it is. | 无论发生了什么 |
[31:23] | Whatever it is, I need to know. | 无论怎样 我都要知道 |
[31:26] | I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[31:27] | Because… | 因为 |
[31:29] | Because I would jump in front of a bear for you, Alex. | 因为我也会为你去挡熊的 亚力克斯 |
[31:33] | Please call me. | 给我回个电话吧 |
[31:42] | Hey, Joey. | 嘿 乔伊 |
[31:44] | We thought maybe you could use a little company. | 你可能想要人陪 |
[31:45] | I just want to be alone. | 我只想一个人呆着 |
[31:47] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[31:53] | You guys are here?! Levi: Careful of your arm. | – 你们来了 – 小心胳膊 |
[31:54] | I can’t believe it! | 太好了 |
[31:56] | Well, Dr. Bailey made a few calls, pulled a few strings. | 贝莉医生打了几个电话 找了找人 |
[32:00] | Are you guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[32:02] | How are your new foster parents? | 你们的新寄养父母怎么样啊 |
[32:03] | I have a pretty nice lady who makes pancakes. | 我家的是很好的阿姨 会做薄煎饼给我的 |
[32:05] | Ours is actually okay. | 我们家的也还不错 |
[32:07] | I know you told us not to get help, | 我知道你不让我们求助 |
[32:09] | but I was scared, and I’m sorry. | 但我害怕了 对不起 |
[32:11] | No. Hey, it’s okay. | 没事的啊 |
[32:14] | You did the right thing. | 你做的是对的 |
[32:15] | I’m just glad you’re all okay. | 你们都没事我就很开心了 |
[32:16] | I have my own room with a purple bed. | 我有了自己的房间 还有紫色的小床了 |
[32:18] | Oh, yeah? | 真的呀 |
[32:20] | Now, they can’t stay all night, | 他们还是得回家睡觉的 |
[32:21] | but they can stick around for pizza. | 但可以留下来吃个披萨 |
[32:25] | And video games, ’cause that PT is nonnegotiable. | 还可以打打电动 因为复健是没得商量 必须得做的 |
[32:38] | Perez? | 普雷兹 |
[32:40] | What, aren’t you supposed to be with Dr. Webber? | 你怎么没跟韦伯医生在一起啊 |
[32:42] | Oh, he said we could leave early. | 他说我们可以早下班了 |
[32:44] | Good night, Chief Bailey. You’re an icon. | 晚安哦 贝莉医生 你超美的哦 |
[32:49] | It’s not even 5:00! | 还没到五点啊 |
[32:56] | Hey, Suzanne. | 嘿 苏珊娜 |
[32:58] | Dr. DeLuca. What are you doing? | 德卢卡医生 你们干什么啊 |
[33:00] | Suzanne, you have Still’s disease. | 苏珊娜 你得了斯提耳氏病 |
[33:02] | It’s rare, really rare. | 很少见的 |
[33:04] | Fewer than one in a million people have it. | 几百万里面才有几个得的 |
[33:06] | Dr. DeLuca, what are you doing? I don’t have time, Dr. Grey. | – 德卢卡医生 你干什么 – 我没时间了 格蕾医生 |
[33:08] | I don’t have time to ask your permission | 我没时间问你允许了 |
[33:09] | to treat a patient that I’ve been monitoring | 这病人是我一直 |
[33:11] | around the clock. | 盯下来的 |
[33:12] | DeLuca, let’s step away from the IV, please. | 德卢卡 请你离开静脉注射 |
[33:16] | What did he just do? What did you give her?! | 他干了什么 你给她打了什么 |
[33:18] | Suzanne, there’s no cure for Still’s disease, | 苏珊娜 斯提耳氏病是没办法治愈的 |
[33:20] | but it can be managed, | 但是可以控制住 |
[33:22] | and I just gave you high-dose steroids, | 我刚刚给你注射了大剂量的类固醇 |
[33:23] | and if I’m right, you should start feeling better | 如果我是对的 你很快就会 |
[33:24] | almost immediately, okay? | 感觉好一点了 好吗 |
[33:27] | Dr. DeLuca, out in the hallway, please? | 德卢卡医生 请来一下走廊 |
[33:28] | Wait, what if you’re wrong? | 等等 如果你错了吗 |
[33:30] | He’s not. I’m not. | – 他没错 – 我没错 |
[33:31] | Andrew, we couldn’t have had a conversation before you did that? | 安德鲁 你擅自行事之前不能跟我说一下吗 |
[33:36] | Andrew! | 安德鲁 |
[33:42] | Well, if you’re wrong, the steroids could kill her. | 如果你们错了 类固醇会让她死的 |
[33:44] | I’m not wrong. | 我没错 |
[33:46] | You were wrong to take our case away from us. | 你才错了 你抢走了我们的病人 |
[33:48] | He is my resident. | 他是我的住院医师 |
[33:50] | I am his supervisor. | 我是他的主管 |
[33:52] | You’re also his girlfriend. | 你也是他女朋友 |
[33:53] | It’s muddy. | 太乱了 |
[33:55] | She’ll need supervision. | 好好看着病人吧 |
[34:09] | Make you sleepy. | 会让你很困 |
[34:12] | You look like a new person. | 你看着焕然一新啊 |
[34:13] | I feel like one. | 感觉也是 |
[34:14] | God, I feel alive again. | 我感觉自己又活了 |
[34:16] | So, um, was it the appendectomy | 所以是因为阑尾炎切除术 |
[34:18] | that gave her the Still’s disease? | 让她得的斯提耳氏病吗 |
[34:20] | Oh, no, we suspect she had it before. | 不是的 我们怀疑她之前就得了 |
[34:22] | The flu-like symptoms and the fatigue, | 类似流感的症状 各种疲劳 |
[34:23] | that’s all a part of it. | 都是症状的一部分 |
[34:24] | Oh. And I thought I was just tired | 我还以为我就是追着孩子跑 |
[34:26] | from chasing my kids around. | 累着了呢 |
[34:27] | Your innate immune system was in overdrive, | 你的先天免疫系统超负荷了 |
[34:30] | and the high-dose steroids | 高剂量类固醇 |
[34:31] | are bringing that back to normal, | 可以暂时帮忙恢复正常 |
[34:32] | but you can’t stay on those forever. | 但不能一直打类固醇 |
[34:34] | So, then what’s next? | 那然后呢 |
[34:35] | We’re going to set you up with a rheumatologist. | 我们会给你介绍一位风湿病专家 |
[34:37] | People with Still’s disease can live very full lives. | 得了斯提耳氏病的人也可以过得很好 |
[34:39] | We just need to get you on the right medication. | 只需要正确服药 |
[34:42] | Can you set me up with my kids? | 能让我见见孩子吗 |
[34:44] | Yes. Now that your counts are up, that’s next on the list. | 可以的 现在你的血球计数都上去了 可以考虑这个了 |
[34:47] | I don’t know how you all figured this out, but thank you. | 我不知道你们怎么搞清楚的 但是谢谢了 |
[34:49] | Of course. Let me go work on that for you. | 不客气 我去帮你安排 |
[34:51] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[34:56] | You should get in there and let them thank you. I’m good. | – 你应该进去让她们跟你道谢啊 – 不用了 |
[34:59] | Why don’t you go in there and take the credit? | 你怎么不去里面邀功呢 |
[35:00] | You took the case over, right? It’s your patient. | 你把病人抢走了 这是你的病例了 |
[35:02] | Andrew, that was an amazing diagnosis. | 安德鲁 你们的诊断很出色啊 |
[35:04] | You saved her life. | 你救了她一命 |
[35:05] | Yeah, no thanks to you. | 是啊 还不是要谢谢你 |
[35:08] | Andrew, but if you had been wrong, | 安德鲁 但如果你错了 |
[35:11] | those steroids could have wiped out | 那些类固醇会抹除 |
[35:12] | her entire bone marrow. | 她全部骨髓的 |
[35:14] | If you had been wrong, | 如果你错了 |
[35:16] | your decision to go rogue | 你违背命令的行为 |
[35:17] | could’ve cost you your entire career. | 会让你被开除的 |
[35:19] | Okay, i-if I had asked your permission | 好 那就算我征求你的许可 |
[35:21] | to administer the steroids, would you have granted it? | 请求注射类固醇 你会同意吗 |
[35:23] | I would have asked a few questions. | 我会先跟你问清楚 |
[35:24] | Yes, and she could’ve died when you did. | 是啊 你问东问西的时候她可能就死了 |
[35:26] | Okay, listen, Andrew, you saved her life. | 安德鲁 你确实救了她 |
[35:27] | No one is trying to take that away from you. | 这一点没人否认你 |
[35:29] | All I’m saying is you could’ve taken a moment | 我只是想说 你可以花一秒钟 |
[35:31] | to just tell me what you were giving her. | 告诉我一下你注射的什么吧 |
[35:34] | Because at that time, | 因为那时候 |
[35:35] | you were not in the right state of mind | 你那时候的状态 |
[35:37] | to be making life-or-death decisions. | 适不适合做出生与死的决定的 |
[35:39] | Right decisions. Life-saving decisions, Mer. | 是正确的决定 是救人的决定 梅尔 |
[35:41] | Andrew, you’re not sleeping, you’re not eating… | 安德鲁 你不睡觉 你不吃饭 |
[35:44] | What? You are not acting like yourself. | – 什么 – 你都不像你自己了 |
[35:47] | You are unbelievable! | 我简直服了 |
[35:49] | You’re such a hypocrite! All… All… All the rules | 你太虚伪了 所有的规则 |
[35:51] | apply to everybody else except for you, is that it?! | 别人就得遵守 你这就没事是吗 |
[35:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:55] | Okay, Hayes, it’s fine. We’re fine. | 没事的 没事 |
[35:57] | I saved her life! | 我救了她 |
[35:58] | I did that, okay?! | 是我救了她 |
[36:00] | Against all odds, it was a one-in-a-million diagnosis! | 这么困难 但我们还是万里挑一的做出诊断了 |
[36:03] | I did the job that needed to be done! | 我完成了需要完成的任务啊 |
[36:05] | Andrew, listen to yourself! | 安德鲁 你听听你说的话 |
[36:08] | You sound like your father. | 你跟你父亲一模一样了 |
[36:12] | Just please, can you just go home and get some sleep? | 你就回家休息下吧 |
[36:16] | You just need to go get some sleep. | 你需要休息的 |
[36:18] | I don’t need this, and I don’t need you. | 我不需要你说教我 我也不需要你 |
[36:22] | So we’re done. | 我们结束了 |
[36:25] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[36:31] | You should write him up, Grey. That’s not okay. | 你应该举报他 格蕾 这样不行的 |
[36:33] | Yeah, thanks. | 嗯 谢了 |
[36:47] | I told you I don’t need you checking up on me. | 我说了 我不用你来看我 |
[36:50] | And I don’t need my residents leaving early | 我还不需要我的住院医生们提前走呢 |
[36:52] | because they’ve “done enough for the day.” | 因为什么今天学的够多了 |
[36:57] | I don’t have it in me, Bailey. | 我做不到了 贝莉 |
[37:00] | I mean, that set… | 刚刚那种场景 |
[37:02] | they aren’t Grey-Sloan caliber. | 他们又不是格蕾-斯隆的人才 |
[37:04] | They shouldn’t be here. | 他们都不该在这的 |
[37:06] | I mean, at Pac-North, trying to teach them | 在北大西洋医院的时候 努力教他们 |
[37:08] | felt… like a challenge. | 感觉是一种挑战 |
[37:10] | But this… | 但在这里 |
[37:12] | This feels like punishment. | 感觉是种惩罚 |
[37:15] | Feels like Catherine won | 感觉是凯瑟琳赢了 |
[37:18] | and she’s rubbing my nose in it all day every day. | 然后天天在我面前洋洋得意 |
[37:22] | I know this isn’t an easy time. | 我知道你现在不容易 |
[37:26] | But I want to help. | 但我想帮你 |
[37:28] | Tell me how to help you. | 告诉我怎么帮你 |
[37:33] | I’m just tired. | 我就是累了 |
[37:35] | Just bone tired. | 精疲力竭了 |
[37:39] | Well, that sounds like depression. | 感觉你有点抑郁了 |
[37:45] | I appreciate the concern. | 感谢你关心了 |
[37:50] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[37:59] | I did it! | 我做到了 |
[38:00] | I got Joey to do PT | 我让乔伊做复健了 |
[38:02] | because I am an excellent doctor. | 因为我是超棒的医生 |
[38:07] | And I want to meet your family. | 还有 我想见见你父母 |
[38:09] | It doesn’t have to be a whole dinner. | 不用很正式的吃晚饭 |
[38:11] | I can just meet for dessert, or coffee… | 吃个甜点喝个咖啡就行 |
[38:14] | Please don’t make this a thing. | 别小题大做吧 |
[38:16] | You met my neurotic mom. | 你都见过我神经质的妈妈了 |
[38:18] | You met my Uncle Saul | 也见过我索尔舅舅了 |
[38:20] | as he was gasping for his last breath. | 也看着他咽气了 |
[38:21] | You met my Aunt Gertie… Levi, I told you, they’re critical. | – 你也见过我格蒂阿姨了 – 里维 我说了 我父母很挑剔 |
[38:26] | Newsflash… I know how to take criticism. | 好消息 我很善于接受批评哦 |
[38:29] | I’ve been doing it my whole life. | 我这辈子就这么过来的啊 |
[38:33] | If they think I’m not good enough, I can deal with that. | 如果他们觉得我不够好 我也可以接受的 |
[38:36] | No, they’re critical of me all the time, | 不 他们一直对我很挑剔 |
[38:39] | no matter what I do, which is why I haven’t told them. | 无论我做什么都不对 所以我还没告诉他们 |
[38:44] | About me? | 我的存在吗 |
[38:48] | That I’m gay. | 我没说我是同性恋 |
[38:52] | I haven’t told them. | 我还没跟他们出柜 |
[38:55] | You… You called me a baby gay. | 你还说我是不敢出柜小基佬 |
[38:57] | You said that you wanted no part in my shame spiral, | 你说你不想因为我不出柜而觉得很羞耻 |
[39:00] | you said… I-I-I know I know what I said. I… | – 你还说 – 我知道我说了什么 |
[39:05] | I have to go to dinner now. | 我得去吃晚餐了 |
[39:07] | A survey showed the typical adult says “I’m fine” | 有调查显示 成年人普遍 |
[39:10] | 14 times a week… | 一周要说14次我没事 |
[39:18] | But less than 1 in 5 of them means it. | 但只有不到五分之一的人是真的没事 |
[39:21] | Our default is to put on a brave face. | 我们的天然设定就是带上坚强的面具 |
[39:24] | Have you heard from her at all? | 你有她消息吗 |
[39:26] | I’m really worried. | 我真的很担心 |
[39:28] | Yeah, I’m… I’m… I have heard from her. | 我 有她消息的 |
[39:33] | She’s okay, Link. | 她没事 林克 |
[39:34] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[39:36] | She just doesn’t want to talk to me. | 只是不想跟我说话 |
[39:39] | She just doesn’t want to tell me what the test said. | 只是不想告诉我鉴定结果 |
[39:42] | She doesn’t know what they are. | 她不知道结果 |
[39:43] | She didn’t pick up the test results. | 她根本没去拿 |
[39:44] | Amelia: And I’m not going to. | 我也不打算去 |
[39:49] | She was here. | 她在的 |
[39:50] | Sorry I lied. | 抱歉我撒谎了 |
[39:52] | But sometimes it’s braver to admit something’s wrong. | 但有时候承认自己错了 其实更勇敢 |
[39:59] | I’m growing a whole human in my body, | 我体内孕育着一个小生命 |
[40:01] | and I want to raise him with someone who is gonna love him | 我想要跟一个不在乎亲子鉴定怎么说 |
[40:04] | and me no matter what a blood test says. | 就会爱孩子 爱我的人一起抚养他长大 |
[40:09] | And it turns out that’s my sisters. | 结果我发现这人是我姐妹们 |
[40:14] | And I’m gonna be pushier next time you’re sad, | 下次你难过的时候我会逼你更狠的 |
[40:17] | because you were raised an only child, | 虽然你从小到大是独子 |
[40:18] | but you are not one anymore. | 但你现在不是了 |
[40:20] | You are everything that I never knew I needed. | 我以前从不知道我那么需要你 |
[40:24] | – Amelia… – Amelia. | – 艾米莉亚 – 艾米莉亚 |
[40:29] | Go home, Link. | 回家吧 林克 |
[40:32] | We’re over. | 咱俩完了 |
[40:41] | I really think it’s mostly just the hormones. | 我真觉得是荷尔蒙作祟 |
[40:43] | Does she plan on telling Owen that the baby might be his? | 她有打算告诉欧文 孩子可能是他的吗 |
[40:46] | Doesn’t seem like it. | 看来不会的 |
[40:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:05] | Because pretending everything’s fine | 因为假装一切没事 |
[41:07] | eventually catches up to you. | 最终可能会反咬你一口 |
[41:09] | I shouldn’t have left you alone in the woods. | 我不该把你扔在森林里 |
[41:11] | I shouldn’t have walked away. | 我不该自己走掉 |
[41:13] | I should not have done that. | 我不该那么对你的 |
[41:15] | And I’ve owed you an apology | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[41:16] | that I’ve just been too proud to give. | 但我太骄傲了 一直不肯说 |
[41:20] | So I do apologize, Maggie. | 所以我真的跟你道歉 玛姬 |
[41:25] | Plus, you were right. There were bears. | 而且你是对的 森林里确实有熊 |
[41:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:30] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[42:01] | And when it does… | 如果你假装没事 |
[42:05] | You better hope you can repair the damage | 你最好希望自己可以修复一切 |
[42:07] | that’s already done. | 已经造成的伤害 |