时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | We surgeons have come up with a stitch | 我们当医生的总想用缝合术 |
[00:01] | for just about anything. | 来解决一切问题 |
[00:03] | Get a mole removed — subcutaneous suture. | 去痣 皮下缝合 |
[00:06] | Snag your arm on barbed wire — loose interrupted suture. | 被有刺铁丝网钩坏了手臂 宽松式间断缝合 |
[00:10] | Internal bleed — silk. | 内出血 丝线缝合 |
[00:12] | Slice your scalp open…well, that’s gonna need staples. | 切开头皮 那就需要吻合器了 |
[00:15] | I heard you got into an O.R. today. | 我听说你今天有手术 |
[00:18] | I’m jealous. I haven’t held a scalpel in two weeks. | 真羡慕 我已经两周没拿手术刀了 |
[00:20] | Yeah, well, if it’s any consolation, | 好吧 如果能让你好受点儿的话 |
[00:22] | it was 98 degrees in full PPE. | 穿全套防护服有将近37度 |
[00:25] | Debriding a poor kid’s burns from a wildfire. | 给一个被火灾烧伤的可怜孩子做清创 |
[00:28] | All I do is run codes. | 我一直在抢救病人 |
[00:30] | I get a break when I get to get a family in to say goodbye, | 叫家属进来告别时能稍微喘口气 |
[00:33] | and then I just run another code. | 然后又继续抢救其他病危患者 |
[00:35] | Yeah, well, you’re not gonna like this part, then. | 好吧 那你肯定不会喜欢这个 |
[00:39] | I’m not even done yet. | 我手术还没做完呢 |
[00:42] | We obsess about making every stitch precise and strong. | 我们希望每针都缝合得精准而牢固 |
[00:51] | You asleep? | 你睡着了吗 |
[00:55] | Thanks, Grey. I was perfectly content in that dream. | 谢了啊 格蕾 我在梦里满足的很 |
[01:01] | Where were you? | 梦里你在哪 |
[01:03] | I was in a field | 我在田地中 |
[01:05] | near where I grew up in Ireland. | 在爱尔兰我长大的地方附近 |
[01:06] | But instead of barley, | 但田地里没有大麦 |
[01:08] | it was just dead bodies. | 只有死尸 |
[01:10] | And you want to go back there? | 你想回去吗 |
[01:12] | I want to go anywhere that isn’t this bloody place. | 去哪都行 不待在这就行 |
[01:17] | Back to it. | 回去工作了 |
[01:18] | – Your mask is — – Falling apart? Yeah. | -你的口罩 -要坏了吗 是的 |
[01:22] | I gave my new one for today to one of the nurses. | 我今天把新口罩给了一个护士 |
[01:30] | Dr. Mannard to radiology. | 曼纳德医生请到放射科 |
[01:32] | Dr. Mannard to radiology. | 曼纳德医生请到放射科 |
[01:34] | Richard. Hey! | 理查德 你好 |
[01:35] | – Is everything okay? – Uh, yeah, yeah. | -一切都好吗 -是的 是的 |
[01:38] | I’m just going over patients’, um, uh, supply needs… | 我在看病人的供给需求… |
[01:42] | …with, um — | 和那个… |
[01:42] | Ready for you, Dr. Pierce. | 就等你了 皮尔斯医生 |
[01:46] | With Dr. Fox. | 和福克斯医生一起 |
[01:50] | I’ll just, uh, take the stairs. | 我走楼梯就好 |
[01:55] | Go easy on that hip. | 小心你的屁股 |
[01:57] | You don’t want to get hurt on your first day back. | 可别刚回来第一天就受伤 |
[02:00] | Well, thanks. | 谢了 |
[02:01] | But the only pain I’m feeling right now is square in my ass. | 我现在唯一感觉不爽的是碰上个老古板 |
[02:23] | I swear, if that idiot broke my nose, | 我发誓 如果那个白痴打断了我鼻子 |
[02:25] | – I swear I’m gonna sue — – Sir, shut up! | -我发誓我要起诉 -先生 别说了 |
[02:27] | DeLuca, here. Take the other father over to bed 7. | 德卢卡 过来 把另一位父亲带到7床 |
[02:31] | If it’s occupied, I don’t care where he goes, | 如果那个床被占了 我不管他去哪 |
[02:33] | as long as he’s 15 yards away from that one. | 只要离那张病床15码开外都可以 |
[02:35] | Okay. You got it, Chief. | 好的 明白 主任 |
[02:37] | There’s tissue swelling, | 组织肿胀 |
[02:38] | she had trouble putting weight on it, | 她不敢用力 |
[02:40] | and I can see some slight bruising. | 可见轻微瘀伤 |
[02:41] | It’s probably a sprain, | 可能是扭伤 |
[02:42] | but I ordered an X-ray to be safe. | 但为了保险起见 我安排了照X光 |
[02:44] | What happened, exactly? | 到底怎么回事 |
[02:45] | I rolled it or someone stomped on it. | 我滚过去了 要不就是有人踩到了 |
[02:48] | I-I don’t — I don’t know. It happened fast. | 我不清楚 一切发生得太快了 |
[02:50] | Alright, well, it’s most likely just a sprain, | 好吧 很大概率就是扭伤 |
[02:52] | but, Schmitt, shout when you get an X-ray. | 但施密特 做X光时叫我一声 |
[02:53] | I’ll take a look. | 我去看看 |
[02:56] | Chief, that’s exactly what I said. | 主任 我说了一模一样的话 |
[02:58] | But you’re not the orthopedic surgeon. | 但你不是整形外科医生 |
[03:00] | Come on. Radiology! Let’s go. | 好了 放射科 走吧 |
[03:10] | Bailey needs soccer or T-ball. | 贝利需要玩玩足球或软式垒球 |
[03:13] | Or maybe we could get him to run wind sprints | 或者我们可以让他去跑短跑 |
[03:15] | up and down the driveway just to wear him out. | 在车道上来回跑 让他释放精力 |
[03:17] | You think that would be cruel? | 你觉得这样残忍吗 |
[03:20] | What’s with everybody posting “Happy birthday” | 为什么每个人都在你的社交媒体软件上 |
[03:22] | all over your social media? Your birthday’s next week. | 发”生日快乐” 下周才是你的生日 |
[03:27] | Wait. No. | 等下 不 |
[03:29] | I didn’t miss — | 我不是错过了 |
[03:31] | How is next week already over? | 怎么下周已经过去了呢 |
[03:33] | I missed it myself until my mom called. | 我自己都忘了 直到我接到我妈的电话 |
[03:36] | Our lives are insane. | 我们的生活一团乱 |
[03:38] | Okay, but when your mom called, why didn’t you tell me? | 好吧 你妈妈打电话来时你怎么没和我说 |
[03:42] | I didn’t want you to feel bad. | 我不想让你内疚 |
[03:45] | I feel bad now! | 我现在感觉很内疚 |
[03:48] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[03:51] | Babe, I-I’m not upset. | 宝贝 我没有不高兴 |
[03:53] | I promise. I-I ju… | 我保证 我只是… |
[03:55] | I lived another year. | 我又大了一岁 |
[03:56] | I made a healthy baby with a woman I am crazy about. | 和我很爱的女人有了一个健康的孩子 |
[04:01] | It’s all good. | 一切都很好 |
[04:02] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[04:07] | You are the cutest, Scout. | 你真可爱 斯考特 |
[04:08] | Or maybe not Scout. | 或者不叫斯考特 |
[04:11] | Why not Scout? | 为什么不叫斯考特 |
[04:13] | I’m not sure yet. | 还没定下来呢 |
[04:15] | Why not Scout? | 为什么不叫斯考特 |
[04:17] | I love Scout as a nickname, | 我觉得斯考特可以做他的小名 |
[04:19] | and I love you. | 还有 我爱你 |
[04:21] | I got that. I’m good. | 了解 我无所谓 |
[04:22] | But we should name him. | 但我们应该给他起个名字 |
[04:24] | I agree with Link. | 我觉得林说得对 |
[04:25] | – On Scout? – On naming him. | -叫他斯考特吗 -应该给他起名 |
[04:27] | What about Tony? | 托尼这个名字怎么样 |
[04:29] | You hate it. | 你不喜欢 |
[04:30] | – Tony Soprano. – “Tony Baloney.” | -托尼·索普拉诺[黑帮老大] -“托尼胡编乱造” |
[04:32] | “Tony’s a phony.” | “托尼是个骗子” |
[04:34] | I’m allowed to not like names, right? | 我可以对名字发表看法 对吧 |
[04:36] | I’m not weighing in on that. | 我可不掺和这个 |
[04:40] | Now… he’s adorable, whatever his name is. | 不管他叫什么 他都很可爱 |
[04:43] | Right. | 好 |
[04:44] | Except…not Tony. | 除了…不能叫托尼 |
[04:49] | No, not Tony. | 不 不能叫托尼 |
[04:51] | Thank you, sir. Please wait over there. Next! | 谢谢你 先生 请去那边稍候 下一位 |
[04:58] | Sorry to pull you from screening, | 抱歉把你从检测那里调过来 |
[04:59] | but we’re running low on doctors over here. | 我们这边实在缺人手 |
[05:01] | This should be the last kid from the wildfire. | 这应该是最后一名火灾烧伤病人了 |
[05:03] | Nice change of pace… | 换个节奏可真不错… |
[05:04] | I mean…not nice. | 我是说…情况不太好 |
[05:07] | Obviously, it’s terrible and infuriating, | 情况显然很糟 让人生气 |
[05:09] | and, you know, for the first time in my career, | 我干这行以来第一次 |
[05:11] | I haven’t seen a stroke or a heart attack within a week, | 整整一周都没见到中风病人和犯心脏病的人 |
[05:14] | and I know that people are still having them, | 我知道还有人犯这些病 |
[05:16] | but they’re just afraid to come in because of COVID, | 但是他们都因为新冠不敢来医院 |
[05:17] | which means they’re dying at home. | 也就是说他们都在家等死 |
[05:20] | Sorry. Not a lot of opportunity to vent these days. | 对不起 最近没什么机会吐槽 |
[05:26] | Listen, Teddy, I know we’ve barely spoken since, um… | 泰迪 我知道我们最近就没怎么说过话 自从… |
[05:29] | You don’t need to say it. | 你不用说了 |
[05:31] | But I’ve been thinking, and… | 可我想… |
[05:34] | there are some things we should talk about | 有些事我们应该聊聊 |
[05:36] | maybe after work, | 下班以后好吗 |
[05:37] | – if our schedules allow? – Yes, yes, yeah. | -如果不和排班冲突 -好 好的 |
[05:40] | Let’s talk. | 我们聊聊 |
[05:49] | 18-year-old male found half a mile from the Black Ball Hill fire. | 在距黑球山火半英里处找到了这名18岁男子 |
[05:53] | Penetrating abdominal trauma from a broken tree shard. | 有由树木碎片引起的腹部穿透伤 |
[05:56] | Otherwise, alert and oriented times three. | 即患者有反应 知道时间地点和自己是谁 |
[05:57] | Let’s get him to trauma 2. Let’s go. | 带他去二号创伤室 走 |
[05:59] | Please don’t tell my dad. | 别告诉我爸爸 |
[06:08] | Amelia and Link had their baby. | 艾米莉娅和林生孩子了 |
[06:10] | Did you see him? Really cute little guy. | 你看到孩子了吗 特别可爱 |
[06:12] | – What happened last night? – Oh, my mom told you, right? | -昨晚出什么事了 -我妈已经告诉你了吧 |
[06:15] | I, uh, had a last-minute emergency surgery. | 我突然有一台紧急手术 |
[06:17] | I should have texted, | 我当时应该给你发条消息 |
[06:18] | or a voicemail would have worked, too. | 或者给你留条语音也行 |
[06:22] | To tell me that our wedding was off? | 这样告诉我婚礼取消了吗 |
[06:25] | What? Not off, just-just delayed. | 什么 婚礼没取消 只是延后了 |
[06:27] | Why would it be off? | 怎么会取消呢 |
[06:30] | I don’t know. I don’t know. I just… I-I guess I-I… | 我不知道 我不知道 我只是 我想我… |
[06:33] | I-It just… I kind of… I got thrown. | 只是… 我有点… 我有点措手不及 |
[06:36] | Yeah. Okay. Well, got it. | 这样 好 我明白了 |
[06:39] | Well, no. No. I don’t want to cancel our wedding, Teddy. | 不 我不想取消我们的婚礼 泰迪 |
[06:43] | – Do you? – No. | -你想吗 -我不想 |
[06:48] | Trauma’s coming in. | 创伤病人被送进来了 |
[06:49] | See ya. | 我先走了 |
[06:57] | Would you like me to buy you a Porsche, as well? | 你是不是还想让我给你买辆保时捷 |
[07:01] | Maybe a private jet? | 再来架私人飞机 |
[07:02] | I know it looks like a lot… | 我知道这看起来很多… |
[07:03] | It doesn’t look like a lot. It is a lot! | 不只是看起来很多 这就是很多 |
[07:06] | It is unreasonable. | 这可太过分了 |
[07:07] | Catherine, it is just what I need to keep my patients alive and safe. | 凯瑟琳 我需要它们来让病人们健康地活下去 |
[07:13] | What is unreasonable is that too many of them are black and brown, | 过分的是 他们大部分都是有色人种 |
[07:16] | and not enough people seem to care. | 所以没几个人在乎他们 |
[07:17] | – I know that! – Then why are you yelling at me? | -我知道 -那你吼我干什么 |
[07:19] | I’m not yelling at you, | 我没有吼你 |
[07:21] | I’m yelling at the world through you! | 我是通过你在吼这个世界 |
[07:23] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这个 |
[07:24] | I hate this! | 我讨厌这个 |
[07:26] | I am good at my job, | 我工作做得很好 |
[07:28] | and I have yet to meet a problem that I couldn’t fix | 我还从来没有遇到我解决不了的问题 |
[07:30] | until this! | 直到这个 |
[07:33] | Try it, Maggie! It feels good to yell. | 试试 麦琪 吼吼很爽 |
[07:36] | I hate this, too! | 我也讨厌这个 |
[07:39] | I hate this! | 我讨厌这个 |
[07:40] | I hate that I’ve had to cancel all of my surgeries! | 我讨厌我不得不取消所有的手术 |
[07:43] | I hate that people are dying | 我讨厌人们因为 |
[07:45] | because they don’t have access to healthcare! | 没有医保而死去 |
[07:47] | I hate that my entire day is spent on a computer conference! | 我讨厌我今天一天都在开网络会议 |
[07:51] | Conference, conference! | 开会 开会 |
[07:52] | And I hate that everyone is dying no matter what we do! | 我还讨厌不管我们怎么努力还是有人会死亡 |
[07:56] | Lord, I hate that everyone is dying! | 上帝 我讨厌人们都在死亡 |
[07:58] | I hate that I can’t fix it! | 我讨厌我无法改变这一切 |
[07:59] | I hate that I can’t fix this! | 我讨厌我无法改变这一切 |
[08:12] | And I hate that my husband hasn’t come back to me. | 我还讨厌我丈夫还没有回到我身边 |
[08:22] | I hate that, too. | 我也讨厌 |
[08:33] | Hey. Dr. Webber? | 韦伯医生 |
[08:35] | Uh, I-I heard about your PPE cleaning hack. | 我听说了你的个人防护装备消毒招数 |
[08:39] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[08:40] | Well, I’m glad to help. | 我很高兴能帮上忙 |
[08:42] | I-I — You know, I’ve been meaning to ask, | 我一直想问 |
[08:43] | how are things, uh, with you and Dr. Fox? | 你和福克斯医生怎么样了 |
[08:48] | You want to know if she’s back on the market? | 你想知道她是否回恋爱市场了 |
[08:51] | How kind of you to offer. No. | 谢谢你的好意 并不是 |
[08:52] | I-I wondered if I could, uh, take credit for your idea. | 我想知道我能否把你的主意归功于自己 |
[08:57] | Buy a little goodwill. | 赢得一点声誉 |
[09:00] | Yeah, forget it. I’ll just, uh — | 算了 我就 |
[09:02] | I’ll just hide from her instead. | 我就躲着她吧 |
[09:11] | We cannot blame, um, | 我们不能把责任推给 |
[09:14] | environment, toxins, family history. | 环境 致癌物质或家族史 |
[09:17] | How ’bout that last quarter, huh? | 那最后一份呢 |
[09:19] | Cells need apologies, | 应该向细胞们道歉 |
[09:22] | – and they need to know on an elemental — – No, no, no. No, no, no. | -它们应该知道 -不不不不不 |
[09:24] | The conference confirmed that they weren’t gonna post this. | 会议方表示他们不会发布这个 |
[09:26] | – Damn it! – They didn’t. | -可恶 -不是他们 |
[09:28] | It was someone’s cellphone. | 是别人手机录的 |
[09:30] | I’ve gone viral. | 我已经”红遍全网”了 |
[09:32] | Alright. That’s fine. We issue a press release. | 没关系 我们发个新闻稿 |
[09:33] | We explain the whole thing. We explain the symptoms | 我们把这整件事解释清楚 我们解释 |
[09:35] | and the dangers of cobalt poisoning. | 钴中毒的症状和危险 |
[09:37] | People need to know the risks. | 人们需要知道其中的风险 |
[09:38] | My reputation, Jackson — It’s everything I had. | 我的名声 杰克森 那是我的一切 |
[09:42] | And it’s still intact, alright? | 那还是完好无损 对吧 |
[09:44] | You have a legendary career. You got sick. | 你有着传奇般的职业生涯 你是生病了 |
[09:47] | It’s tempting to want to point to my illness and say, | 尽管把这一切怪在生病上很诱人 说 |
[09:50] | “That’s why he made so many mistakes.” | “所以他才犯了那么多错” |
[09:52] | But rigorous honesty is a tenet of my sobriety, | 但残酷的现实是我戒酒的原则 |
[09:56] | and if I look at myself in the mirror, | 如果我照镜子 |
[09:57] | I know there were things that were not the cobalt. | 我就知道有些事不是因为钴 |
[10:01] | They were just me. | 那就是我 |
[10:02] | Look, I told Maggie | 听着 我跟麦琪说 |
[10:04] | she should operate on her cousin. | 她应该给她堂妹做手术 |
[10:06] | That was a tough call. In that circumstance, | 那是一个艰难的决定 在那种情况下 |
[10:07] | I might have made the same decision. | 我可能也会做出同样的决定 |
[10:09] | And I spent time with a woman who wasn’t your mother. | 我和一个不是你母亲的女人在一起过 |
[10:13] | I knew it was wrong, and I did it anyway, | 我知道那不对 但我还是做了 |
[10:16] | all because she… puffed up my ego. | 都是因为她 满足了我的自尊 |
[10:20] | It wasn’t physical. I made sure of that. | 我们没有肉体上的接触 那点我很确定 |
[10:23] | But, still, it — | 但依然… |
[10:25] | it felt like cheating. | 感觉就像出轨 |
[10:28] | And I have no one to blame but myself. | 我只能怪我自己 |
[10:33] | Ah, my patient. | 是我的病人 |
[10:34] | Ah, you — you go. | 你 你走吧 |
[10:49] | School is done, and the kids are watching a movie. | 放学了 孩子们都在看电影了 |
[10:53] | All three of them? How’d you swing that? | 三个都在看吗 你是怎么做到的 |
[10:56] | I told them it’s what you wanted for your re-birthday. | 我告诉他们这是你第二次生日想要的礼物 |
[11:00] | I missed the real one, so now it’s today. Surprise! | 我错过了真正那次 所以就是今天了 惊喜吧 |
[11:03] | Amelia, you don’t have to… | 艾米莉娅 你不用… |
[11:05] | Do you realize what I have done? | 你知道我做了什么吗 |
[11:08] | When was the last time every child in this house | 上一次这屋里所有的孩子 |
[11:11] | was doing something that did not involve us? | 没缠着我们是什么时候的事了 |
[11:14] | And the baby’s asleep. | 小宝宝也睡着了 |
[11:15] | The baby has a name. | 小宝宝有名字 |
[11:21] | But…I just forgot it. | 但…我突然想不起来了 |
[11:29] | Mikey. | 米奇 |
[11:32] | Evan. | 埃文 |
[11:35] | Toby. | 托比 |
[11:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[11:40] | I figured if we couldn’t pick a name, | 我在想如果我们选不出一个好名字 |
[11:43] | he could pick his own. | 他可以给自己选一个 |
[11:45] | Maybe he’ll react when I say the right one. | 也许我说到对的名字 他就会有反应 |
[11:48] | And I can’t think of a better idea. | 我也想不到更好的办法了 |
[11:52] | Mark. | 马克 |
[11:56] | Gabriel. | 加布里埃尔 |
[11:57] | No, no, no, not that one. | 不不不 那可不行 |
[11:59] | – Gabe Lincoln? – Oh, God. | -加布·林肯 -老天 |
[12:02] | Maybe we should try some girl names. | 也许我们也该试试女孩的名字 |
[12:03] | We don’t know if he’ll identify as male. | 我们怎么知道他是否认为自己是男性 |
[12:05] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[12:07] | Kimberly. | 金伯利 |
[12:14] | This kid’s dad attacked another kid’s dad, | 这个孩子的父亲袭击了另一个孩子的父亲 |
[12:17] | somehow Bailey’s foot got involved, | 贝利的脚不知道怎么被卷进去了 |
[12:19] | and now they’re all in the E.R. | 现在他们都在急诊室 |
[12:21] | Well, I’m okay with that | 这都是小事 |
[12:22] | as long as no one’s dying of the plague. | 只要没人因疫情而死 |
[12:25] | DeLuca’s wondering if there’s an update for the dad. | 德卢卡想知道有没有最新消息能告诉孩子爸爸 |
[12:28] | I mean, his blood pressure’s barely holding, | 他的血压勉强维持着 |
[12:31] | and his burns are extensive, so it’s a long road. | 而且他的烧伤面积很大 想要康复还很漫长 |
[12:38] | These burns have gone through the muscle, | 这些烧伤已经穿过了肌肉 |
[12:40] | into his chest? | 进入了他的胸腔 |
[12:40] | Wait, you’re touching his lung? | 等等 你摸到了他的肺吗 |
[12:42] | Have cardio meet us in the O.R. | 让心外科医生到手术室跟我们会诊 |
[12:43] | Get a thoracotomy tray ready right away. | 马上准备好开胸托盘 |
[12:45] | I’m on it. | 我这就去 |
[13:06] | Look, I-I don’t know when I’m gonna get another quiet moment, | 我不知道我什么时候还能再有空 |
[13:08] | so do you want to talk now? | 你想现在谈谈吗 |
[13:10] | Yeah, sure. That’s a good idea. | 行 当然 好主意 |
[13:12] | There hasn’t really been much time to think lately. | 最近实在没有多少时间来思考 |
[13:14] | But what little time there has been, I’ve been — | 但在这短短的时间里 我一直 |
[13:18] | I’ve been thinking about the future | 我一直在思考未来 |
[13:21] | and our future. | 还有我们的未来 |
[13:23] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[13:25] | So I took a look at my medical directives and my will. | 所以我看了下我的医疗指示和遗嘱 |
[13:29] | And if anything happened to me, | 如果我有什么不测 |
[13:32] | obviously, you’d get Allison, | 显然 艾莉森归你 |
[13:34] | uh, but we haven’t made a plan for Leo. | 但我们还没有为利奥做好打算 |
[13:36] | Owen, I want to talk about us. | 欧文 我想谈谈我们的事 |
[13:37] | And I haven’t talked to Amelia and Link about this… | 我也还没跟艾米莉娅和林谈过这个 |
[13:39] | – I wanna talk about you and me. – but if you — | -我想谈谈我们俩的事 -但如果你 |
[13:40] | if you can’t, then maybe they’d be willing — | 如果你不行的话 也许他们会愿意 |
[13:43] | At least, the kids would — | 至少这样 孩子们会 |
[13:46] | You — You need to get that? | 你要看一下吗 |
[13:47] | Yeah. I-I’m sorry. I, um — | 不好意思 |
[13:50] | – Yeah. The O.R. needs me now. – Yeah. Okay. | -手术室现在需要我 -好吧 |
[13:53] | Owen, look. Leo and Allison, they’re brother and sister. | 欧文 利奥和艾莉森 他们是兄妹 |
[13:56] | I w– I-I don’t want to split them up. | 我不想让他们分开 |
[13:58] | Of course not. I don’t, either. | 当然 我也不想 |
[13:59] | And if you’re okay with them both — | 如果你愿意接受他们两个 |
[14:01] | I’m not okay with you dying, Owen. | 我不接受你要死了 欧文 |
[14:06] | Let’s talk later, then. | 那我们回头再谈吧 |
[14:13] | Hey, hey, Hayes! I got your page. | 海斯 我收到你的传呼了 |
[14:16] | – Please tell me it’s a surgery. – It’s surgery. | -请告诉我是有手术 -有手术 |
[14:18] | Oh, good, ’cause I can’t call time of death | 很好 因为我不想再多宣布 |
[14:20] | on one more person. | 一个人的死亡时间了 |
[14:22] | And I don’t want it to be someone’s grandmother. | 而且我不希望她是谁的奶奶 |
[14:23] | Oh, you’d prefer it was a teenager? | 所以你情愿是个青少年 |
[14:26] | Well, no, no. That came out wrong. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[14:28] | I just want to do what I’m best at, | 我只想做我最擅长的事 |
[14:29] | and cutting people open is what I’m best at, | 而我最擅长的就是做手术 |
[14:31] | – and what do we have? – Frankie Morris. | -病人什么情况 -弗兰基·莫里斯 |
[14:33] | Eight weeks ago, I helped give him a transplanted kidney | 八周前 我帮他做了肾脏移植手术 |
[14:35] | For ARPKD. | 因为常染色体隐性多囊肾疾病 |
[14:37] | It was behaving beautifully | 它本来恢复得很好 |
[14:38] | till a tree branch penetrated it earlier today. | 直到今天早些时候一支树枝穿透了它 |
[14:40] | Injured the superior pole. | 伤到了肾上级 |
[14:42] | – Tree branch? – He was running from a wildfire. | -树枝 -他从火灾中逃了出来 |
[14:44] | – What do you think? – I think I’m saving a kidney! | -你怎么想 -我想我能拯救这个肾 |
[14:50] | – You coming? – Well, I wouldn’t mind, | -你想来吗 -我当然不介意 |
[14:51] | considering it’s my patient. | 考虑到他是我的病人 |
[14:53] | Stay out of my way. | 别来碍我的事 |
[14:58] | How does this feel? | 感觉如何 |
[14:59] | It feels like you put on a tourniquet, | 感觉就像你绑了止血带 |
[15:01] | and all my blood flow has stopped. T– Ah! | 我的血流全都停止了 |
[15:04] | Alright. Uh, we got some soft tissue swelling but no fracture. | 好吧 软组织有些肿胀但没骨折 |
[15:08] | You’ll be as good as new in a few days if you stay off it. | 如果不去碰它 几天后你就会恢复如初 |
[15:10] | Oh, great. Just like I thought. | 很好 和我想的一样 |
[15:15] | Well, what happened here? | 你怎么了 |
[15:17] | There was a fistfight between some parents. | 有几个家长打了起来了 |
[15:21] | You start it? | 你先动手的吗 |
[15:22] | I live in a hotel. | 我住在酒店里 |
[15:24] | My sister-in-law takes care of my boys. | 我嫂子帮我照顾我的孩子们 |
[15:26] | I only get to see my husband | 我只有当我丈夫 |
[15:27] | when he comes here to clap for me every 12 hours, | 每十二小时来给我鼓掌加油时才能看到他 |
[15:30] | and two grown men just used me as a wrestling mat. | 两位成年男性刚刚拿我当摔跤垫 |
[15:33] | You’re not funny. | 你一点都不幽默 |
[15:35] | Dr. Fox is ready for you, Chief. | 福克斯已经准备好了 主任 |
[15:38] | Should I tell her to wait? | 需要我告诉她等一下吗 |
[15:39] | And if so, can someone else? | 如果需要的话 可以找其他人吗 |
[15:40] | Because I am not her favorite. | 因为她不太喜欢我 |
[15:42] | So conference room? | 在会议室吗 |
[15:44] | No. Cancun. | 不 在坎昆 |
[15:47] | See? That was funny. | 看到了吗 这才叫幽默 |
[15:49] | Chief Bailey? | 贝利主任 |
[15:50] | T– Uh, tell her I’ll be there soon. | 告诉她我一会就去 |
[15:58] | Rigorous honesty, right? | 残酷的现实 对吗 |
[16:00] | I am here to be rigorously honest with you. | 我来告诉你残酷的现实 |
[16:04] | No, not right now, thank you. | 不 现在不行 谢谢 |
[16:05] | I’m gonna tell you my truth, and you’re gonna listen, | 我要告诉你我的心里话 你要听着 |
[16:07] | whether you like it or not, because you’re bed-bound | 不管你想不想听 因为你卧病在床 |
[16:09] | and I’m not. | 而我没有 |
[16:12] | I know it’s really hard to live with my mom. | 我知道跟我妈一起生活很难 |
[16:15] | I know she can be withholding when she’s angry or feels slighted. | 我知道当她生气或感到被轻视时会一言不发 |
[16:20] | And I remember. I know she didn’t say anything | 我记得 当贝利开除你时 |
[16:22] | when Bailey fired you. | 她一句话也没说 |
[16:24] | I have been where you are. | 我很理解你的感受 |
[16:26] | I get it. And, yeah, I’m a little pissed | 我明白的 对 你搞外遇的事 |
[16:28] | about the whole other-woman thing, | 让我有点生气 |
[16:30] | but you know what? A-At my core, | 但你知道吗 在我内心深处 |
[16:31] | I kind of — I kind of even get that, too, | 我 我甚至也理解你这么做 |
[16:33] | because I know that Mom can push people to need to prove | 因为我知道我妈会逼人去证明 |
[16:36] | that she is not the sun, moon, and stars all rolled into one, | 她不是宇宙的中心 |
[16:38] | to prove that you’re your own man, | 去证明你是个个体 |
[16:40] | to prove that, “Hey, sometimes you’re just plain wrong,” | 去证明”有时你只是错了” |
[16:42] | even if she’ll never admit it. | 哪怕她从不承认这一点 |
[16:43] | I also get that she kind of is | 我也明白她确实 |
[16:45] | the sun, moon, and stars all rolled into one, | 有点像宇宙的中心 |
[16:47] | especially when she loves you, | 特别是当她爱你时 |
[16:49] | ’cause when she loves you, man, | 因为当她爱你时 |
[16:50] | she will move mountains to help you. | 她会移山挪海来帮你 |
[16:53] | She will dedicate herself totally and completely to helping you, | 她会全心全意地帮你 |
[16:57] | to getting you where you need to go, | 帮你做成想做的事 |
[16:58] | however you need to get there. | 无论你要如何达成 |
[17:01] | When she loves, it’s super hard. | 当她爱你时 这会超级难 |
[17:03] | And all of that love — it’s worth the rest of it. | 这些爱值得其余所有的东西 |
[17:06] | I know you love her. I know you do. | 我知道你爱她 我知道你爱 |
[17:08] | ‘Cause you’re physically better. | 因为你的身体好多了 |
[17:09] | The cobalt’s pretty much out of your system by now. | 你体内的钴现在差不多都排出体外 |
[17:11] | You’re still not yourself. You’re not even fighting | 你依然不是你自己 你甚至都不为 |
[17:12] | for your damn reputation or your career, Richard, | 你的名声或事业抗争 理查德 |
[17:15] | ’cause your wife isn’t here. | 因为你的妻子不在这里 |
[17:17] | Why is that? ‘Cause you sent her away. | 为什么会这样呢 因为你把她送走了 |
[17:19] | I know with all of my being | 我很清楚 |
[17:21] | that you need to get over this stubborn ego, stubborn pride, | 你需要克服固执的自尊心和顽固的骄傲 |
[17:24] | and go call and claim the woman that you love, | 去给她打电话 找回你爱的这个女人 |
[17:26] | ’cause you’re not gonna get over it. | 因为你无法放下这件事 |
[17:28] | And you’re damn sure never gonna get over her. | 你也肯定永远无法放下她 |
[17:32] | You know, I’m not too old to kick your ass. | 我还没有老到揍不动你 |
[17:39] | I always wanted a son. | 我一直想要个儿子 |
[17:41] | Well, you’ve got one. | 你已经有一个了 |
[17:43] | So when she calls you, just answer the damn phone, okay? | 所以当她给你打电话时 接听一下 好吗 |
[17:46] | Hear her out. | 听她说完 |
[17:47] | If you don’t want to do it for yourself, do it for me. | 如果你不想为自己 就算是为我吧 |
[17:52] | Can I get another 2 units of blood on standby? | 我能再要两单位血备用吗 |
[17:55] | – Got your page. – Got your page. | -收到你的传呼了 -收到你的传呼了 |
[17:56] | – Get in here. – Both of you. | -过来 -你俩都过来 |
[17:58] | His burns have gone past the chest wall | 他的烧伤穿透了胸壁 |
[17:59] | all the way into the thoracic cavity. | 蔓延到了胸腔 |
[18:01] | Full-thickness burns all the way to the lungs? | 三度烧伤蔓延到了肺部 |
[18:03] | Have you ever seen anything like that? | 你有见过这样的病例吗 |
[18:04] | Yeah, in a bombing in Iraq. | 见过 在伊拉克的一次爆炸中 |
[18:07] | Clamp. | 止血钳 |
[18:18] | This feels like… | 这种感觉就像是 |
[18:23] | I had this friend in the bike shop in Venice. | 我有个朋友在威尼斯的一家自行车店 |
[18:28] | And one year, it rained like crazy. | 有一年 雨下的特别大 |
[18:32] | And he said, uh, | 他就说 |
[18:34] | there had to be this one moment | 总有那么一瞬间 |
[18:36] | when all the windshield wipers on all the cars in the city | 这个城市所有的车上的雨刷器 |
[18:39] | were aligned and in sync just for one or two wipes. | 能完全同步的刷一两次 |
[18:44] | He called it a fleeting moment of profound harmony. | 他说那是一个极致和谐的瞬间 |
[18:50] | This friend smoke a lot of pot? | 这个朋友是个大麻爱好者吧 |
[18:53] | Yeah, he had a medical card and a dealer. | 他的确有张医疗卡 认识一个毒贩子 |
[19:02] | I got it. | 我去吧 |
[19:03] | You enjoy your profound moment of fleeting — | 你在这享受你极致和谐的瞬间 |
[19:09] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[19:20] | This website says some people pick names from a dream. | 这个网站上说有人根据梦境来取名 |
[19:23] | What was the last dream you had before the baby was born? | 孩子出生前你的最后一个梦是什么 |
[19:25] | Um, does it have to be my dream? | 必须是我的梦吗 |
[19:27] | Yes, because I don’t think we should call him | 当然 我可不想称呼他为 |
[19:31] | Sex with His Dad. | 与其父做爱 |
[19:33] | I don’t think Snake in a Vest is much better. | 我觉得穿背心的蛇也没好到那里去 |
[19:36] | Right. | 好吧 |
[19:36] | Okay. Let’s keep going. | 继续想 |
[19:38] | Power through it. Think outside the box. | 加油 拓宽你的思维 |
[19:39] | No wrong answers. Say some things you love. | 没有错误答案 说点你喜欢的事物 |
[19:41] | Or we could just take a step back… | 要不我们先暂停一下 |
[19:46] | rest our brains, revisit the subject when we feel more… | 休息一下大脑 等我们状态更好时 |
[19:50] | like ourselves? | 再想这个问题 |
[19:52] | “Like ourselves” as in “not hormonal and crazy”? | 状态更好是指不那么情绪化的发疯吗 |
[19:56] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[19:58] | – Yes? – Go away. | -没错 -赶紧消失 |
[20:00] | – I-i — – Get out | -我 -出去 |
[20:01] | before I shoot breast milk in your eyes. | 小心我呲你一脸奶 |
[20:07] | No one would be able tell you’ve been out of the O.R. for a while. | 你的手艺完全没生疏啊 |
[20:10] | I recite surgical steps | 我穿个人防护装备的时候 |
[20:11] | when I’m putting on my PPE. | 都在背诵手术流程 |
[20:14] | I’m claustrophobic, so it calms me down. | 这样能让我从幽闭恐惧症中冷静下来 |
[20:17] | How are your lot taking it? | 你家里人怎么样 |
[20:19] | – My kids? – Mm-hmm. | -我的孩子 -对 |
[20:20] | Well, I haven’t been home in two weeks, | 我已经两周没回家了 |
[20:22] | so I’m not sure they remember who I am. | 不知道她们还记不记得我 |
[20:25] | My lads are crawling the walls. | 我家孩子最近总翻墙溜出去 |
[20:26] | I just pray to God they don’t do anything this stupid. | 我只能祈祷他们别做出什么蠢事 |
[20:29] | Gonna tell me when you were this age, | 你小时候难道不会觉得 |
[20:30] | you don’t remember being away from your friends for two days | 见不到朋友的时光 |
[20:32] | feeling like an eternity? | 会变得格外漫长吗 |
[20:34] | Friends, no. Girlfriend, maybe. | 朋友不会 女朋友有可能 |
[20:36] | I once hoisted myself over an electric fence | 我为了见女朋友 |
[20:38] | to get to a girlfriend. | 还翻过电栅栏呢 |
[20:40] | What were you doing behind an electric fence? | 你怎么会被困在电栅栏里 |
[20:42] | Ah, we don’t know each other well enough for that story yet. | 我们还没那么熟 不能告诉你 |
[20:46] | Alright, Frankie. Moment of truth. | 好了 弗兰基 你的情况怎么样 |
[20:49] | We’ll have to inspect the calyces, | 我们还得检查一下肾盏 |
[20:51] | but so far, so good. | 但目前看来一切都还不错 |
[20:56] | Well, what do you know? Maybe there is another tomorrow. | 谁知道呢 也许明天的确存在 |
[21:01] | – Damn it. – Clamp. | -糟糕 -止血钳 |
[21:05] | Come on, Frankie. | 加油 弗兰基 |
[21:06] | Come on, Frankie. | 加油 弗兰基 |
[21:10] | No, no, no. Ma, Ma, you got to do the thing | 不行 妈 你得这么干 |
[21:12] | where you pretend that the broccoli | 你得假装西兰花是 |
[21:13] | is the brother of the carrots that he already ate | 他已经吃了的胡萝卜的弟弟 |
[21:15] | and that they need to be reunited in his tummy. | 它们必须要在他的肚子里团聚 |
[21:18] | Yeah, like, uh, “Please, Mr. Leo. Please, please, | 像这样 “求求你 利奥先生 |
[21:22] | let me be reunited with my sister in your tummy.” | 求你让我们姐弟俩在你的肚肚里团聚吧” |
[21:25] | Okay? Okay, good. Yeah, Ma. I got to go. I love you. Bye. | 明白了吗 妈 我得挂了 爱你 |
[21:28] | Excuse me, Doctor. Uh, my son is Frankie. | 打扰一下 大夫 我儿子叫弗兰基 |
[21:30] | Is there any update? | 有什么新情况吗 |
[21:32] | Do they have to take his new kidney out? | 他们把他的肾取出来了吗 |
[21:33] | Are — Are we going through this all over again? | 我们又要重新经历一次煎熬的等待了吗 |
[21:35] | Well, he only just went up to the O.R., | 他不久前才被推进手术室 |
[21:36] | so it’s gonna be a while before we know, I’m afraid. | 恐怕还得一段时间才能有消息 |
[21:41] | You know, when COVID started, I told Frankie, “Now it’s our turn | 疫情爆发时 我跟他说 “现在轮到我们 |
[21:44] | to protect the doctors and nurses who helped you,” | 保护那些曾帮助过你的医生护士了” |
[21:47] | and we have been diligent and careful. | 我们一直非常勤奋谨慎 |
[21:49] | We have quarantined, and we have prayed, | 坚持自我隔离 每天祈祷 |
[21:51] | and now my own son, my son who is alive | 可现在 我的儿子 因为一个好心人 |
[21:55] | because a good person died and donated a kidney — | 把肾捐给他才得以存活的儿子 |
[21:58] | He threw it all away for a party. | 为了一场派对就把这一切都忘了 |
[22:03] | I love my son more than I love myself, | 我爱我的儿子胜过爱我自己 |
[22:06] | and I want him to be okay. | 我希望他一切都好 |
[22:08] | But I am so mad. | 可我现在真的太生气了 |
[22:11] | I don’t know how I’ll even be able to look at him. | 我都不知道以后还怎么正视他 |
[22:18] | Schmitt, check on her post-op H&H | 施密特 术后观察注意她的血常规指数 |
[22:19] | and keep an eye on her urine output, okay? | 留意她的排尿量 |
[22:26] | Owen… | 欧文 |
[22:28] | what’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[22:30] | What’s wrong? I — | 你到底怎么了 我 |
[22:33] | What are you not saying? I know you. | 你有什么事没跟我说 我了解你 |
[22:35] | I-I know that there is something wrong. | 我知道我俩之间肯定出问题了 |
[22:40] | Do you think maybe you’re protecting, Teddy? | 你想过可能是你吗 泰迪 |
[22:42] | I mean what are you not saying? | 你是不是有话没告诉我 |
[22:44] | What are you not telling me? | 你是不是有什么没告诉我 |
[22:47] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
[22:50] | I’m right here, Teddy, and I love you. | 我就在这 泰迪 我爱你 |
[22:54] | And I I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[22:58] | And you’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[23:00] | So if there’s something… | 如果你有什么 |
[23:03] | you need to tell me, now is the time. | 想告诉我 现在就说 |
[23:12] | No. No, there — there’s nothing. | 没有 没什么 |
[23:15] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[23:27] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[23:29] | Let’s not wait till 7:00. Let’s leave now. | 别等到7点了 我们这就走吧 |
[23:31] | No, I can’t. | 不行 |
[23:33] | – Schmitt — – I can’t leave with you. | -施密特 -我不能离开你 |
[23:34] | – Oh, my God. – Schmitt played this for me in the O.R. | -天啊 -施密特在手术室放给我听的 |
[23:38] | – I am marrying Owen. … – on what was supposed to be our wedding day. | -我要嫁给欧文 -在我们的婚礼日 |
[23:44] | So much for love. | 这就是我们的爱 |
[23:48] | So much for friendship. | 这就是我们的友谊 |
[23:49] | So much for — | 这就是 |
[23:52] | So much for trust. | 这就是我们之间的信任 |
[23:55] | – Owen, I — – So much for us. | -欧文 我 -这就是我们 |
[23:56] | – Owen, wait, wait. – No. | -欧文 等等 -别 |
[23:57] | Oh, my God. Wait. Owen. | 上帝啊 等等 欧文 |
[23:59] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天呐 天呐 |
[24:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[24:10] | No. They said he was out of surgery. | 不 他们说他从手术室出来了 |
[24:13] | There were some complications. | 出现了一些并发症 |
[24:15] | Uh, y-your son’s burns were much deeper than we saw initially, | 他的烧伤程度比我们最初的诊断更严重 |
[24:18] | so they had to take him back in. | 他们又把他推回了手术室 |
[24:21] | Sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[24:23] | Kayden told me about the party | 凯登跟我说要去参加派对 |
[24:25] | and asked if he could take the car. | 问我能不能开车去 |
[24:28] | And I had this feeling in my gut like it’s not a good idea. | 我有种预感这不是个好主意 |
[24:32] | But I figured, | 可我一想 |
[24:35] | it’s just a few kids. | 他们只是些小孩子 |
[24:36] | They’ll all wear masks. | 还都戴了口罩 |
[24:39] | No one will find out. | 没人能认出他们来 |
[24:43] | Why didn’t I say no? | 我为什么没拒绝他 |
[26:55] | Aaron? | 亚伦 |
[26:56] | – Hey, Doc. – Happy to report | -大夫 -很高兴通知你 |
[26:58] | he pulled through surgery like a champ, okay? | 他勇敢的撑过了手术 |
[27:00] | Dr. Grey’s settling him into the ICU now. | 格蕾医生正把他安顿到重症监护室 |
[27:02] | And w-what about his kidney? | 他的肾呢 |
[27:03] | Okay. We did have to remove part of his kidney, | 我们移除了一部分 |
[27:05] | but it’s still functioning, | 但其他部分还在正常工作 |
[27:07] | so we’ll monitor him closely, but it’s promising. | 还需要持续观察 但情况很乐观 |
[27:09] | Okay. Thank you so much, Dr. Hayes. Thank you. | 太感谢你了 海斯医生 谢谢你 |
[27:11] | Once the anesthesia wears off, we’ll set you up with a tablet | 等麻醉结束了 我们给你找个平板 |
[27:13] | – so you can chat, okay? – Thank you! | -让你俩聊聊 -谢谢你 |
[27:18] | Mr. Lee? | 李先生 |
[27:20] | These are Kayden’s doctors. | 这是凯登的主治医生 |
[27:21] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[27:23] | Is Mrs. Lee here? | 李太太在这里吗 |
[27:25] | She’s outside. One second. | 她出去了 等一下 |
[27:27] | – Let me get her on the phone. – No, no, we sh– | -我给她打电话 -不用 我们 |
[27:29] | Let’s — Let’s go and talk to her. | 我们去找她吧 |
[27:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:36] | No. | 不 |
[27:38] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[27:41] | No. | 不 |
[27:43] | Just tell me he’s alive. | 告诉我他还活着 |
[27:46] | Just that much, because… | 这就够了 |
[27:48] | I can’t go all the way to my wife | 我不能连他是不是还活着都不知道 |
[27:51] | if I don’t even know that. | 就去找我老婆 |
[27:54] | No. | 不 |
[27:57] | No! | 不 |
[28:00] | He can’t be. | 他不会的 |
[28:02] | Not my baby boy. | 不能是我的儿子 |
[28:06] | Oh, not my baby boy. | 不能是我的儿子啊 |
[28:10] | No! | 不要 |
[28:13] | No! | 不要 |
[28:16] | It’s okay. Come on. | 没事的 来吧 |
[28:18] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[28:20] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[28:37] | So, that’s your report — that the world is on fire? | 所以这就是你的报告 整个世界一团乱麻 |
[28:41] | I think it’s an accurate summation. | 我认为这是个准确的总结 |
[28:43] | What, you — you want me to give you the long version? | 你想听更多的细节吗 |
[28:46] | Well, Koracick’s $100,000 order was nothing but booties. | 卡洛西科把十万美金都花在了防护鞋套上 |
[28:51] | We are losing people. We’re losing money. | 我们在不断地失去病人 流失资金 |
[28:53] | But we’ll keep showing up until we win. | 但我们依然会坚持工作 直到战胜疫情 |
[28:56] | End of report. | 报告完毕 |
[28:58] | Look, I get that Richard humiliated you | 听着 我知道理查德在他的手术之后让你离开 |
[29:01] | when he sent you away after his surgery. | 对你来说是一种羞辱 |
[29:03] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[29:05] | You humiliated him when you bought his hospital. | 你买下他的医院对他也是一种羞辱 |
[29:07] | You have both done incredibly hurtful things. | 你们都做了非常伤害对方的事情 |
[29:11] | But he is someone who can help you through this nightmare | 但他现在能帮你度过这场噩梦 |
[29:14] | and bring you some joy, | 给你带来快乐 |
[29:16] | which is something we all need more of right now. | 况且所有人现在都需要一点快乐 |
[29:18] | And it’s only too late if you decide it’s too late! | 只要你不认为晚了 一切就还不晚 |
[29:22] | There are people dying! | 人们都在死去 |
[29:24] | There are children dying! | 很多孩子都在死去 |
[29:26] | There’s a worldwide pandemic! | 这是一场全球疫情 |
[29:28] | But you are still alive. | 但你还活着 |
[29:30] | And I am sorry that I’m yelling right now, | 我很抱歉我在朝你大吼 |
[29:32] | but it really does feel good, | 但这感觉真的太好了 |
[29:34] | especially when it’s the truth! | 尤其是在我说出真相的时候 |
[29:37] | Also an accurate summation. | 她总结得也很到位 |
[29:40] | Schmitt? | 施密特 |
[29:41] | Oh, thank God. That was really uncomfortable. | 谢天谢地 刚才实在太尴尬了 |
[30:02] | Sorry, I just um… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[30:07] | I just really wanted that kid to live. | 我非常想让那个孩子活下来 |
[30:09] | Yeah. We all did. | 我们都这么想 |
[30:11] | Oh, okay, so you’re on Owen’s side, too. | 好吧 所以你也支持欧文 |
[30:13] | I guess that makes everyone. | 我猜现在所有人都这样了 |
[30:15] | You think they should be on your side? | 你觉得大家应该支持你吗 |
[30:18] | I think everyone should just mind their own business. | 我觉得大家都应该管好自己分内的事 |
[30:20] | Having your life fall apart is hard enough | 就算大家没有指指点点 |
[30:21] | without everyone’s judgment. | 面对你支离破碎的生活已经够难了 |
[30:26] | Let me guess. You just followed your heart. | 让我猜猜 你只是跟随了自己的内心 |
[30:32] | Well, this is where your heart led you, | 这就是随心所欲的结果 |
[30:33] | and it’s no one’s fault but your own. | 完全是你自己的过错 |
[30:35] | You had a beautiful life, a beautiful family, | 你生活幸福 家庭美满 |
[30:38] | and you blew it up with a butt dial? | 但因为一次拨号疏忽 你就把一切全毁了 |
[30:42] | Do you have any idea how humiliating that is for Owen? | 你知不知道这让欧文多丢人 |
[30:45] | It’s not my fault that Alex left you, | 阿历克斯离开你 不是我的过错 |
[30:47] | but if you want to take that out on me, then okay. Fine. | 但如果你想朝我发泄的话 那也行 |
[30:53] | You never made a mistake? | 你从不犯错吗 |
[30:55] | You never hurt someone that you love? | 你从没伤害过自己爱的人吗 |
[30:58] | You never tried to sabotage your own happiness | 你从没有刻意破坏过自己的幸福吗 |
[31:01] | because easy and happy are so unfamiliar to you? | 因为简单和快乐对你来说如此陌生 |
[31:07] | They’re so foreign that you can’t even live with it. | 它们陌生到你不知所措 无法应对 |
[31:11] | I love Owen, and I broke us, | 我爱欧文 但我伤害了我们的关系 |
[31:14] | and that feeling is unbearable. | 我无法承受这种感觉 |
[31:16] | So you can judge me all you want or you can take a break, | 你可以对我肆意评论 也可以现在住嘴 |
[31:19] | because I’m doing enough judging of myself for the both of us. | 因为我对自己的谴责已经够多了 |
[31:24] | Have you said all of that to him? | 你对他说过这些吗 |
[31:27] | I tried, but he doesn’t want to listen. | 我试过 但他不想听 |
[31:30] | Try harder. | 再努力试试吧 |
[31:50] | I got paged. | 我收到你的消息了 |
[31:56] | Am, uh, I supposed to guess what you wanted? | 是要我猜你的心思吗 |
[32:01] | Hey, Catherine. I-I got your page. | 凯瑟琳 我收到你的消息了 |
[32:05] | I guess you, uh… | 我猜 你应该 |
[32:07] | you heard about the delivery. | 听说了货物的事 |
[32:09] | Tom, sometimes a crisis proves bigger than any one man. | 汤姆 有时候一场危机比一个人更重要 |
[32:13] | This one has proved bigger than you. | 这场危机显然比你更重要 |
[32:16] | You’ll stay on as neuro attending, | 你依然是神经外科的主治医生 |
[32:19] | but I’m accepting your resignation as chief of chiefs, | 但我接受你作为首席主任的辞呈 |
[32:23] | effective immediately. | 即刻生效 |
[32:27] | Are — Are you firing me? | 你要辞退我吗 |
[32:30] | And you expect me to — to stay? | 你还指望我会作为主治医生留下吗 |
[32:32] | Uh, yeah. N-No, thanks. | 不必了 谢谢 |
[32:35] | I-I can get a job anywhere I want. | 只要我想 在哪里我都可以找到工作 |
[32:37] | And, what, broadcast your sexual escapades | 然后在别人的手术室里 |
[32:40] | in someone else’s O.R.? | 公放你越轨的性爱行为吗 |
[32:42] | Tommy, word gets around. | 汤米 全世界都知道了 |
[32:45] | This is a new world. | 时代不一样了 |
[32:48] | If I were you, I’d take the win. | 如果我是你 见好就收吧 |
[33:04] | Dr. Webber, I’m hoping that you will accept his job as chief of chiefs | 韦伯医生 我希望你能接手首席主任的工作 |
[33:12] | and my apologies for everything I’ve done to hurt you. | 我很抱歉做出一切伤害你的事 |
[33:18] | I am so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[33:24] | Well… | 好吧 |
[33:26] | …I guess we need to get our hands on some COVID tests. | 我们得去做点新冠检测试了 |
[33:31] | Why? A-Are you feeling poorly? | 为什么 你不舒服吗 |
[33:34] | No, I-I feel fine. Never felt better. | 不 我很好 我好极了 |
[33:37] | I just want to make sure it’s safe to do all the things | 我只是想要确保我们都没感染 |
[33:40] | I want to do with you. | 这样才能和你在一起 |
[33:53] | 海斯 我办公室有威士忌 你想下班前一起喝一杯吗 | |
[34:03] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[34:04] | What? I’m tagging you out, right? | 怎么了 我来接你的班 |
[34:06] | You know, I-I pulled off this incredible surgery, | 我刚完成了很棒的手术 |
[34:10] | and I sort of got a second wind, so I think I can stay. | 现在精神多了 我可以留下来 |
[34:13] | You know, someone once told me that sleep’s important. | 某人曾告诉我睡眠很重要 |
[34:17] | I should try it sometime. | 有时间我也该试试 |
[34:19] | Is there any specific patient you want me to check in on? | 有哪个病人需要留意的 |
[34:21] | – I can do it. – It should be me. | -我可以照顾 -应该是我来做 |
[34:24] | Okay. You know that friend who told me about sleep? | 告诉我睡眠很重要的那位朋友 |
[34:26] | She also told me that I wouldn’t be much use to anyone | 她也说如果我不照顾好自己 |
[34:28] | if I didn’t take care of myself. | 那我也没法帮到任何人 |
[34:31] | She’s a friend now, huh? | 她现在是你朋友了吗 |
[34:33] | She saved my life, so… | 她救了我的命 所以 |
[34:36] | she’s whatever she wants to be to me. | 对我来说 她觉得她是谁就是谁 |
[34:40] | Okay. 1702. | 好吧 1702床 |
[34:43] | if she decompensates at all, please call me. | 如果她出现代偿失调症状 请通知我 |
[34:46] | I don’t care what time it is. | 不管几点 |
[34:47] | Okay. You have my word. | 好的 我保证 |
[34:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:51] | Do look up there. | 注意安全 |
[35:04] | Not sure what you’re looking for, | 不确定你在找什么 |
[35:06] | but we probably don’t have it. | 但这应该没有 |
[35:14] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[35:15] | Look… | 听着 |
[35:17] | I was a terrible boyfriend, | 我不是个好男友 |
[35:18] | and I get it if you say no, | 如果你拒绝 我能理解 |
[35:20] | but… | 不过 |
[35:22] | …my thinking is that you just need some stress relief. | 我觉得你需要释放压力 |
[35:27] | And while I couldn’t provide you | 尽管我无法给你 |
[35:28] | with the love and the affection that you deserved… | 你应得的关爱 |
[35:34] | …I can provide you with that. | 但我可以给你这个 |
[35:37] | Stress relief? | 释放压力吗 |
[35:39] | Stress relief. | 释放压力 |
[35:41] | But… | 但是 |
[35:44] | …can we leave my mask on? | 我们能戴着口罩吗 |
[35:46] | That’s not what I want to take off. | 我想脱掉的不是口罩 |
[35:59] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[36:01] | The next time you feel overwhelmed, | 下次你觉得压力很大 |
[36:03] | just start screaming. | 可以试试大喊大叫 |
[36:05] | It really — It really took a load off. | 真的能让你放松 |
[36:15] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[36:16] | There’s just a tent here that wasn’t here this morning. | 院子里多了个帐篷 早上还没在 |
[36:22] | Surprise. | 惊喜吗 |
[36:23] | What? What are you talking about? What are… | 什么 你说什么 你做了 |
[36:28] | Did you do this? | 是你弄的吗 |
[36:29] | Well, sort of, yeah. | 算是吧 |
[36:31] | I-I bought it, but your family did all the labor. | 我买的 但你家人帮忙装的 |
[36:34] | You work harder than anybody I know, and you need your rest. | 你工作这么努力 需要好好休息 |
[36:37] | So I thought this way, | 我想如果有帐篷 |
[36:38] | you could see your family whenever you wanted | 你就可以随时见到家人 |
[36:40] | without having to sleep on the floor. | 也不用睡地板上 |
[36:44] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[36:47] | Oh, my — | 我的 |
[36:48] | Oh, my — | 我的 |
[36:50] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[36:53] | This is amazing! Oh! I l– | 这太棒了 我… |
[36:58] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[36:59] | You were about to say it. | 你要说什么 |
[37:01] | Shut up. I was not. | 闭嘴 我才没有 |
[37:03] | But if Kingsley is there, I have something to say to him. | 但如果是金斯利 我倒想跟他说 |
[37:06] | And I know you don’t like camping, but… | 我知道你不喜欢露营 但是 |
[37:09] | No, no. You know, it turns out | 不 不 其实 |
[37:11] | when it’s just a-a tent in a backyard… | 如果只是后院的帐篷 |
[37:15] | camping’s kind of sexy. | 露营也挺火辣的 |
[37:17] | Oh, really, now? | 真的吗 |
[37:20] | I got to decon first. | 我得先换衣服 |
[37:25] | Wait a minute. You really gonna strip and not let me watch? | 等下 你脱衣服都不让我看吗 |
[37:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:49] | You got all the kids to bed while I was building that tent? | 我搭帐篷时你把孩子都哄睡着了吗 |
[37:53] | Can you forget all my birthdays? | 以后你一直忘记我的生日吧 |
[37:57] | I know. It’s pathetic. | 我知道 太寒碜了 |
[37:59] | I couldn’t even light the candle | 我都没办法点蜡烛 |
[38:00] | because I can’t find anything in this house that makes fire, | 因为家里没有任何能生火的东西 |
[38:02] | because we hid it all away from Bailey. | 因为防止贝利拿着玩我们都藏起来了 |
[38:05] | I love it. Thank you. | 我太喜欢了 谢谢 |
[38:09] | They accidentally sent gluten-free. | 卖家寄错了 寄来了无麸质的 |
[38:10] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:15] | I really am sorry I forgot. | 真的很抱歉我忘记了 |
[38:17] | Are you kidding? | 别说傻话了 |
[38:19] | There were no major meltdowns… | 又没有什么损失 |
[38:22] | …I got to have sex, and… | 我还有爱可以做 |
[38:24] | …I got a doughnut. | 我还有甜甜圈 |
[38:27] | The only guy who might be luckier | 现在唯一比我还幸运的人 |
[38:30] | is Scout Derek Shepherd Lincoln… | 就是斯考特·德里克·谢博德·林肯 |
[38:34] | …because he has the best mom in the whole world. | 因为他有全世界最好的妈妈 |
[38:38] | Now I’ve got to get a glass of water, because this is — | 我得去找杯水喝 因为这个 |
[38:40] | – They’re terrible. – It’s terrible. Terrible. | -太难吃了 -太难吃了 |
[38:42] | As proud as we surgeons are of our stitches, | 虽然外科医生都对自己缝合术感到骄傲 |
[38:46] | they aren’t meant to be a permanent fix. | 但那本就不是一劳永逸的方法 |
[38:49] | Your body still has to do the real work. | 真正的恢复还是要靠你自己的身体 |
[39:00] | Your mom’s watching the kids. | 你妈在照顾孩子们 |
[39:01] | And the — the gift shop was out of flowers. | 礼品店的花都卖完了 |
[39:07] | Teddy, don’t do this. | 泰迪 别这样 |
[39:08] | Owen, I love you. | 欧文 我爱你 |
[39:11] | I am sorry. I am so sorry. | 对不起 非常对不起 |
[39:14] | I will do anything you say to fix this. | 你说什么我都愿意做 只要能弥补 |
[39:16] | I don’t want to lose our family. Owen, please. | 我不想失去我们的家 欧文 求你了 |
[39:19] | Can we just — | 我们能不能 |
[39:20] | Please don’t go. Ple– Owen, | 求你了 别走 欧文 |
[39:22] | let’s just talk about this. Owen. | 我们好好谈谈 欧文 |
[39:26] | What did I do, Teddy? | 我做了什么 泰迪 |
[39:27] | What did I do to make you hate me this much? | 我做了什么让你这么恨我 |
[39:30] | When I cheated on Cristina, it was because I hated her. | 我跟克里斯蒂娜在一起时出轨 因为我恨她 |
[39:32] | – I was enraged, so — – I don’t — I don’t hate you. | -我怒不可遏 所以才 -我不恨你 |
[39:34] | That’s — That’s not what this was. | 这件事不是因为恨 |
[39:36] | Then what? Because I’ve spent the last few weeks | 那是因为什么 过去几周我一直在 |
[39:37] | trying to comprehend why you would do that, and I can’t. | 试图想明白你为什么要这么做 但我想不通 |
[39:39] | I don’t know. It was a mistake. | 我不知道 这是个错误 |
[39:41] | It was — It was a stupid mistake. That’s all. | 是一个 一个愚蠢的错误 就是这样 |
[39:45] | He asked you to run away with him. | 他叫你跟他私奔 |
[39:46] | And I said no. | 我拒绝了他 |
[39:47] | No! No, you didn’t! | 不对 你没有 |
[39:49] | ‘Cause I listened to it. I listened to it almost 100 times. | 我仔细听了 我听了得有一百次 |
[39:51] | He asks you to run away, and you don’t say no. | 他叫你和他私奔 你没有拒绝他 |
[39:54] | You don’t say that you don’t want to. | 你没说你不想和他走 |
[39:56] | You don’t say that you can’t because you love me | 你没说 你不能和他走因为你爱我 |
[39:58] | or even because you have a family. | 或甚至是因为你已经有了家庭 |
[39:59] | You just say, “I’m marrying Owen,” | 你只是说 “我要嫁给欧文了” |
[40:02] | like it’s j– like it’s just some kind of fate | 嫁给我 好像是你不得不接受的 |
[40:04] | that you just…accepted. | 一种命运 |
[40:08] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[40:10] | An army of different cells comes in to build new tissue. | 不同的细胞大军奔袭而来构建新的组织 |
[40:14] | I want to be with you. | 我想要和你在一起 |
[40:18] | I love our family. | 我爱我们的家 |
[40:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:25] | And eventually, you’ve produced enough collagen to heal. | 最终 身体产生了足够多愈合所需的胶原蛋白 |
[40:29] | – I can’t. I’m sorry. – Owen. | -我做不到 对不起 -欧文 |
[40:30] | – Teddy… – Owen, please don’t go. | -泰迪 -欧文 求你了别走 |
[40:32] | Owen, please. | 欧文 求你了 |
[40:34] | Owen, please wait. | 欧文 等一下 |
[40:36] | Please don’t — Owen! | 别走 欧文 |
[40:37] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 别走 |
[40:41] | At least that’s the plan. | 至少计划是这样的 |
[40:45] | Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying | 别误会 我不是说 |
[40:47] | you shouldn’t obsess about technique. | 医生不需要执着于完善技术了 |
[40:49] | Please, obsess. | 精益求精吧 |
[40:56] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[40:57] | Grey! Grey! | 格蕾 格蕾 |
[40:59] | Grey, Grey, can you hear me? | 格蕾 格蕾 能听见我说话吗 |
[41:01] | Somebody help me! | 快来人 |
[41:02] | Because even one mistake… | 因为哪怕很小的错误 |
[41:03] | Careful. Careful. I got her head. | 小心 我扶头 |
[41:05] | I need rapid response, oxygen, and a gurney now! Go! Hurry up! | 快去找抢救车 氧气和轮床 快去 |
[41:09] | Can you hear me, Grey? Grey, come on. Stay with me, Grey. | 能听见吗 格蕾 格蕾 醒醒格蕾 |
[41:12] | I’m here, don’t worry. It’ll be okay. | 我在这 别担心 会好的 |
[41:14] | One slip… | 手滑一下 |
[41:19] | …can cost a lot of blood. | 就能导致大出血 |
[41:22] | Meredith! | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[41:26] | Meredith! | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[41:29] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[41:32] | Meredith! | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[41:54] | Meredith! | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[41:57] | Derek. | 德里克 |