时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Medical schools often ask applicants | 医学院招生时 常会让申请人写一篇文章 |
[00:13] | for an essay describing a time they faced adversity… | 描述自己曾面对的困境 |
[00:18] | …and how they overcame it. | 以及如何克服困难 |
[00:22] | They want to know how people will cope | 他们想知道 |
[00:23] | with the challenges they’ll face as a doctor. | 这些未来医生会如何面对挑战 |
[00:37] | Some students worry they have nothing to write about. | 有些学生担心无话可写 |
[00:46] | They haven’t faced difficulty. | 因为他们从未遇到难题 |
[01:08] | I didn’t have that problem. | 我就没这个问题 |
[01:12] | Morning, Meredith. | 早上好 梅瑞狄斯 |
[01:25] | Uh, let’s start with regional updates. | 我们先做区域情况汇报 |
[01:27] | Uh, Hunt? | 亨特 |
[01:29] | Shouldn’t we start with an update on Meredith Grey? | 不是该先汇报梅瑞狄斯·格蕾的情况吗 |
[01:31] | Yeah. I mean, has her I.S. improved? | 是啊 感染症状有改善吗 |
[01:33] | Yeah. Is she on a proning schedule? | 她进行俯卧位通气治疗了吗 |
[01:35] | People, people. I know we’re all concerned, | 我知道大家都很担心 |
[01:37] | but Meredith is getting excellent care from Altman and DeLuca. | 但阿尔特曼和德卢卡会照顾好梅瑞狄斯 |
[01:40] | She’s stable and she’s resting. | 她情况稳定 正在休养 |
[01:42] | In the meantime, we have a hospital full of patients who need us. | 与此同时 还有很多需要医生的病人 |
[01:45] | Hunt? | 亨特 |
[01:47] | Yesterday Seattle reported 345 more cases, 29 deaths. | 昨天西雅图新增345例确诊 29例死亡 |
[01:51] | Test positivity rate has increased to 4.7%, | 新冠阳性检验率提高至4.7% |
[01:54] | so we should prepare for more patients. | 我们得准备接收更多病人 |
[01:56] | Covid icu? | 新冠重症监护室什么情况 |
[01:56] | Beds are at 68% capacity. | 病床使用率达68% |
[01:58] | We’ll likely need more by the end of the month. | 月末可能需要更多床位 |
[02:00] | 53 of the 72 ventilators are currently in use. | 共72台呼吸机 53台正在使用 |
[02:03] | Are there any cases that warrant discussion? | 还有什么情况需要讨论的吗 |
[02:05] | Hi. Hello. | 嗨 你好 |
[02:07] | – I’ve got one. Me. – K-Koracick? How did you — | -我有 -卡洛西科 你怎么 |
[02:09] | I-I’ve got connections. I’m emeritus chief of chiefs. | 我有关系 我可是荣誉首席主任 |
[02:12] | That is not a thing. | 没这回事 |
[02:13] | As I’m sure Hunt gleefully told you, | 亨特应该已经兴高采烈通知你 |
[02:15] | I tested positive for COVID. | 我新冠测试阳性 |
[02:16] | But I think the test was a dud. | 但我觉得测试出错了 |
[02:18] | Breathing’s normal, good heart rate, | 呼吸正常 心率正常 |
[02:20] | singing voice unaffected — | 歌声也没影响 |
[02:21] | That does not change the rules. | 规定不会因此改变 |
[02:23] | A negative COVID test or a 14-day quarantine. | 如果测试阳性 必须进行十四天隔离 |
[02:25] | – You’re not even close. – Then send me a new test. | -你就是这情况 -那再给我做一次测试 |
[02:28] | And can you adjust my camera angle? | 你能调整镜头角度吗 |
[02:30] | As lovely as the ceiling is, I — | 天花板挺好的 但我 |
[02:43] | Did you know that there are murder hornets now? | 你知道现在有杀人黄蜂了吗 |
[02:46] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[02:48] | As if the COVID outbreak right after my husband dumped me | 先是被丈夫抛弃 然后新冠爆发 |
[02:50] | wasn’t bad enough. | 像是这些还不够糟 |
[02:52] | I’m gonna go home, crawl into bed before my next shift. | 我回家了 在下个轮班前睡一觉 |
[02:56] | Yeah, I’m done, too. Look, if you don’t want to be alone, | 我也收工了 如果你不想一个人 |
[02:58] | you can come hang out at my place. | 可以去我家 |
[02:59] | Um, let me think about the last time I went to your place | 我想想上次去你家什么情况 |
[03:02] | and…no. | 还是不要了 |
[03:03] | At least I don’t have a resident living on my couch, okay? | 至少我那没有住院医师睡沙发上 |
[03:07] | I got fancy beer and a negative COVID test. | 我有高档啤酒 新冠测试也是阴性 |
[03:09] | I guess also April switched Harriett’s days on me, but… | 今天艾普丽尔跟我换时间照顾哈瑞特 |
[03:12] | Oh, so you’re lonely. | 所以是你觉得孤独了 |
[03:14] | Will you just come over, alright? | 你能过来吗 |
[03:15] | We can watch TV and, I don’t know, order pizza. Or sushi. | 我们可以一起看电视 还可以吃披萨或寿司 |
[03:19] | Start over. | 重来一次 |
[03:20] | Friendship reboot. | 重启友谊 |
[03:23] | We’re getting both and you’re paying. | 两样都吃 你给钱 |
[03:25] | – Fine. – And no Kenny G! | -好吧 -不听肯尼·基的曲子 |
[03:29] | Hey, buddy. | 小伙子 |
[03:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:34] | Just me and you. | 就我们两人 |
[03:38] | This is called a “C” Chord. | 这是C和弦 |
[03:41] | I’ll teach you one day. | 以后我教你弹 |
[03:42] | Why can’t I find gauze in a house | 为什么我在一间住着众多外科医生的屋子里 |
[03:44] | with so many surgeons living in it? | 却找不到一块纱布 |
[03:46] | Uh, who’s bleeding this time? | 这次又是谁流血了 |
[03:48] | Bailey lost a tooth. | 贝利掉了一颗牙 |
[03:50] | The one that’s been loose for two weeks? | 已经松了两周的那颗吗 |
[03:51] | That’s supposed to happen. | 那是应该掉的 |
[03:52] | Well, not when your mom is in the hospital with COVID. | 如果你妈得了新冠肺炎在医院里就不应该了 |
[03:55] | Mer’s gonna get better. | 梅会好起来的 |
[03:57] | You don’t know that’s true. | 你不确定会好起来 |
[03:58] | You don’t know that it’s not. | 你也不确定不会 |
[04:01] | Alright, look, um, | 好吧 |
[04:03] | let’s — let’s look at the bright side of things, okay? | 我们 我们看看好的一面 好吗 |
[04:05] | We get to introduce Bailey to the Tooth Fairy. | 我们可以介绍贝利认识牙仙 |
[04:07] | Kids love the Tooth Fairy. | 孩子们都喜欢牙仙 |
[04:09] | I’ll, uh — I’ll check on him. | 我 我去看看他 |
[04:13] | The bright side? | 好的一面 |
[04:17] | Dr. Kuo at the Catherine Fox Medical Center in Manhattan | 曼哈顿的凯瑟琳·福克斯医疗中心的郭医生 |
[04:21] | is doing a trial with monoclonal antibodies for COVID. | 在做新冠病毒单克隆抗体的实验 |
[04:24] | She’s got room for two more patients, but we got to jump on it. | 她还有两个患者名额 但我们行动要快 |
[04:26] | I read that study. Didn’t three patients die? | 我读过那个研究 不是有三个患者死了吗 |
[04:28] | Well, there’s a strong chance that they got the drug too late. | 很大的可能是他们用药太晚了 |
[04:31] | Dr. Webber, her lungs are flooded, | 韦伯医生 她的双肺水肿严重 |
[04:32] | a-and she’s sleeping almost around the clock. | 而且她一睡几乎就是一整天 |
[04:35] | Richard, I would never give this recommendation | 理查德 如果我不是认为利大于弊 |
[04:36] | if I didn’t think that the good outweighed the bad. | 我绝不会推荐这个试验 |
[04:41] | – Thank you. I’ll — I’ll think about it. – Okay. | -谢谢 我会考虑的 -好的 |
[04:46] | – Dr. Webber — – I said I’d think about it. | -韦伯医生 -我说了我会考虑的 |
[04:56] | Mom, I can’t come see you. | 妈 我没法去看你 |
[04:59] | Because of the pandemic, remember? | 因为疫情 还记得吗 |
[05:01] | There’s a bad virus and no vaccine yet. | 有一个糟糕的病毒 现在还没有疫苗 |
[05:04] | But I can call you later, though, okay? | 但我一会儿可以给你打电话 好吗 |
[05:07] | I — Mnh. | 我… |
[05:08] | How you feeling, Chief? | 你感觉怎么样 主任 |
[05:10] | I moved my parents here from across the country | 我把我父母千里迢迢接到这里 |
[05:13] | into an assisted-living facility just in time to never see them. | 送进有护理的养老院 却刚好无法去看他们 |
[05:17] | I meant your ankle. But sorry to hear that. | 我是说你的脚踝 不过听到这个也很遗憾 |
[05:20] | It’s fine. Thank you. | 没事 谢谢 |
[05:21] | Hello? Can someone help me? | 你好 有人可以帮我吗 |
[05:25] | Hi. I’m Dr. Kim. | 你好 我是金医生 |
[05:30] | Where are you from? | 你是从哪儿来的 |
[05:31] | Orthopedics. And it looks like you just have a cut here, | 骨科 看上去你只是这里有割伤 |
[05:34] | so let’s find you another doctor | 我们找另一位医生 |
[05:35] | who can help take care of this, okay? | 来帮你处理 好吗 |
[05:42] | Orthopedics? | 骨科 |
[05:44] | You know that’s not what she was asking. | 你知道她问的不是这个 |
[05:46] | – I know. – It doesn’t bother you? | -我知道 -你不感到困扰吗 |
[05:48] | Her assuming you’re not from here? | 她下意识认为你不是这里人 |
[05:50] | Happens to all of us at some point, right? | 我们都会遇到这种事 不是吗 |
[05:53] | What do we have? | 什么情况 |
[05:54] | Dave Oyadomari, 37, | 戴维·亲泊 37岁 |
[05:56] | head lac and right shoulder pain | 从梯子上摔了下来 |
[05:57] | after falling off of a step ladder. | 脑部乳酸升高 右肩疼痛 |
[05:59] | He also complains of abdominal pain, nausea, | 他还表示有腹痛 恶心 |
[06:01] | and vomiting with a 102 fever. | 呕吐 高烧39度 |
[06:02] | He was recently treated here by Dr. Hunt for appendicitis | 他最近在这里接受过亨特医生的阑尾炎治疗 |
[06:05] | then sent home on oral antibiotics. | 回家后口服抗生素 |
[06:07] | Yeah. I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[06:08] | Can — Can you just give me some more antibiotics | 你们能再给我一些抗生素吗 |
[06:10] | and — and a sling or something? | 还有手臂悬带什么的 |
[06:11] | You were in so much pain that you fell off a ladder. | 你都疼得从梯子上摔下去了 |
[06:13] | I had to call an ambulance! | 我不得不叫救护车 |
[06:14] | Meet my wife, Tammi. | 这是我的太太 泰米 |
[06:16] | Okay. We’ll check him out, Tammi. | 好的 我们会给他检查 泰米 |
[06:17] | Uh, he’s tachycardic and slightly hypotensive. | 他有心动过速 血压也有点过低 |
[06:20] | Kim. Here. | 金 过来 |
[06:21] | Let’s get him to Trauma One and do a COVID test, | 我们送他去创伤一室 做新冠病毒检测 |
[06:24] | – STAT X-rays, labs, and a FAST exam. – Got it. | -快速X光 生化检测 FAST评估 -好的 |
[06:35] | You trying to will her into joining the trial? | 你在意念劝她参加试验吗 |
[06:38] | No. | 不是 |
[06:40] | I’m hoping she suddenly gets better and doesn’t need it. | 我希望她突然好转 不需要试验性治疗 |
[07:02] | Excuse me! | 打扰了 |
[07:10] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[07:20] | Mer? | 梅 |
[07:22] | George?! | 乔治 |
[07:24] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[07:46] | Did you ask the humans to take you to their leader? | 你让他们带你去见领导了吗 |
[07:48] | Because it’s no longer me. | 因为我不是领导了 |
[07:50] | It’s Dr. Helm. I’m here to do your COVID test. | 我是赫尔姆医生 我来给你做新冠测试 |
[07:51] | No, you’re here to deliver it. | 不 你是来送我的新冠测试包的 |
[07:53] | I don’t allow residents in my house or up my nose. | 我不允许任何住院医生进我家门或捅我的鼻子 |
[07:55] | Uh, just put it down. Right here. | 放下就行 放这就行 |
[07:59] | Back up. | 后退 |
[08:01] | Back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back. | 退退退退退退退退退 |
[08:03] | Bup, bup, bup, bup, bup. | 再往后往后往后 |
[08:15] | Did you know that I had COVID? | 你知道我也得了新冠吗 |
[08:17] | It was mild, but scary. | 轻症 但也很吓人 |
[08:19] | I learned how to make sourdough. | 我学会做酸面团了 |
[08:21] | I couldn’t taste it or smell it, but the texture seemed right. | 我尝不出也闻不到 但面团看起来很像样 |
[08:25] | I also, uh, binged a docuseries about house — | 我还边吃边看了一部剧 是关于房子 |
[08:29] | You can stop your “What I did over COVID vacation” report. | 你可以停下”我在新冠假期做了什么”的报告了 |
[08:32] | I have no interest in baking, bingeing, | 我对烘焙 大吃大喝 |
[08:33] | or doing anything you did or will ever do or — | 以及其他你做了或将要做的事情毫无兴趣 |
[08:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:38] | Are you plotting something…evil? | 你在策划什么坏事吗 |
[08:42] | No. I’m stopping the pandemic. | 不 我在控制疫情 |
[08:52] | Chopped chicken salad with homemade sweet pickles | 碎鸡肉沙拉和自制甜泡菜 |
[08:56] | on toasted bread. | 配烤面包 |
[08:58] | That’s a Nana Ante special right there. | 这是安提奶奶的秘方 |
[09:01] | Jealous! | 羡慕了 |
[09:03] | I had stale cashews. | 我吃了过期腰果 |
[09:04] | Well, mine’s nothing compared to hers, but it’s not bad. | 我做的比奶奶做的差远了 但也还行 |
[09:08] | And I just can’t wait for you two to meet. | 我等不及让你们两个见面了 |
[09:09] | I hope to, someday. | 我也想 以后有机会 |
[09:11] | Tonight too soon? It’s her birthday. | 今晚会太快了吗 今天是她的生日 |
[09:13] | And, uh, we’re doing a — a virtual dinner. | 我们要办一个线上晚宴 |
[09:16] | Or if it’s too soon, no rush. | 如果你觉得太快了 不着急 |
[09:20] | No, no, I just, uh… | 不 我只是 |
[09:23] | It’s Meredith. | 在担心梅瑞狄斯 |
[09:25] | I-I know there’s nothing I can do, but… | 我知道我帮不上忙 但是 |
[09:28] | Anything I do that isn’t trying to help | 但只要我在做帮不上她的事 |
[09:29] | just feels selfish and wrong. | 我就觉得自己自私又罪恶 |
[09:31] | Joy is in short supply these days. | 最近快乐太稀缺了 |
[09:35] | Especially our joy. | 尤其是我们的快乐 |
[09:36] | It sure as hell is. | 太对了 |
[09:37] | That’s why I’m grabbing it when I can. | 这就是为什么我抓住每一点快乐 |
[09:39] | You know, it might be a text from you. | 你懂的 可以是你的一条短信 |
[09:41] | It might be the fancy pencils | 可以是我为填字游戏买的 |
[09:43] | I bought for my crossword puzzles. | 好看的铅笔 |
[09:45] | It might be just taking a few minutes | 也可以是拿着我的鸡肉沙拉三明治 |
[09:47] | to sit outside with my chicken-salad sandwich | 在外面坐一会儿 |
[09:49] | and look at the daffodils. | 观赏黄水仙 |
[09:53] | I don’t mean to tell you how to be. | 我不是在告诉你该怎么做 |
[09:55] | Are you mad? | 你生气了吗 |
[09:56] | – No, no. – Ignore me. Ignore me. | -没有 -无视我 无视我 |
[09:57] | I’m not mad. I’m not mad. I’m…A little hurt maybe. | 我没生气 大概只是有点受伤 |
[10:02] | You got fancy pencils and you didn’t tell me? | 因为你买了好看的铅笔 却没有告诉我 |
[10:04] | Wait. Are you a pencil nerd, too? | 等等 你也是铅笔迷吗 |
[10:06] | Oh, I special ordered a vintage pencil sharpener from Paris. | 我特地从巴黎订购了一个中古削笔刀 |
[10:11] | Oh, oh. That’s my resident. | 稍等 是我的住院医 |
[10:14] | And…joy’s over. | 快乐结束了 |
[10:15] | Until dinner tonight. | 今晚的晚宴见 |
[10:16] | Until dinner tonight. | 今晚的晚宴见 |
[10:21] | My great-grandpa was an accountant, | 我曾祖父曾是个会计 |
[10:23] | but no one would hire him after he came back from camp. | 但他从战俘营出来后就没有人愿意雇佣他了 |
[10:26] | So he got a job as a line cook in a diner | 所以他在一个餐馆找了个帮厨的工作 |
[10:30] | and eventually started Toyo. | 最后开了东洋食店 |
[10:32] | – Where was he interned? – Tule Lake. | -他被关在哪 -在图勒湖营 |
[10:34] | My great-grandparents were sent to Jerome. | 我的曾祖父母被关去了杰罗姆营 |
[10:37] | I’m Gosei on my mom’s side. | 从我妈那边算我是第五代日裔移民了 |
[10:38] | Scans up yet? | 片子拍好了吗 |
[10:40] | Yep, just came up. | 好了 刚刚出来 |
[10:43] | Dr. Hunt, I read that you initially diagnosed appendicitis, | 亨特医生 我看到你最初的诊断是阑尾炎 |
[10:46] | but these scans show pelvic free fluid | 但片子显示他有盆腔积液 |
[10:47] | and a paracolonic abscess. | 以及结肠囊肿 |
[10:49] | I think he might have right-sided diverticulitis. | 我想他可能得了右侧憩室炎 |
[10:52] | Yep. And it looks like it’s perforated. | 是的 而且看起来还穿孔了 |
[10:55] | Plus, his X-rays show a broken collarbone. | 而且 X光片显示他有根锁骨断了 |
[10:57] | Okay, book an OR, and I’ll meet you up there. | 去订一个手术室 我们在那碰面 |
[10:59] | We need to get him up there right now. | 我们要立即带他去手术 |
[11:01] | Really? We — We as in me? | 认真的吗 我们 你是说我也一起吗 |
[11:02] | Yeah, it’s your diagnosis. | 对 是你诊断出来的 |
[11:05] | Good catch, Tseng. | 做得好 曾 |
[11:12] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[11:14] | You just ordered Nathan Ramos a pregnancy test. | 你刚给内森·拉姆斯安排了验孕 |
[11:17] | What? How?! | 什么 怎么会 |
[11:27] | You already said that. | 你已经打过招呼了 |
[11:30] | Portable X-ray to the third floor. | 三楼需要移动式X光机 |
[11:32] | Portable X-ray to the third floor. | 三楼需要移动式X光机 |
[11:34] | He cute. | 他很可爱噢 |
[11:35] | – No one asked you. – Okay. | -没人在问你意见 -好吧 |
[11:37] | Wait. No, no, no. Wait. She kicked you out of bed, | 等等 不 不是 等等 她把你赶下床了 |
[11:40] | – so you were, like, what, naked? – I’m naked. | -所以你 你是 光着的吗 -我赤身裸体 |
[11:41] | Naked. | 完全光着 |
[11:42] | I was naked in bed with my boyfriend, and she just — | 我在床上跟我男朋友坦诚相见 然后她就 |
[11:45] | And it wasn’t just one time either. | 而且这事发生了不止一次 |
[11:47] | I mean, it kind of says less about him than her. | 比起你男友 这更表现了她的性格 |
[11:50] | Really, though? Does it? | 是吗 这样吗 |
[11:51] | Yeah. Mer’s like a force of nature. | 可不嘛 梅尔就是所向披靡 |
[11:54] | Yeah. That’s right. | 是啊 这倒是 |
[11:57] | She’s a force of nature. She, um… | 她所向披靡 她会 |
[12:02] | She’s gonna beat this thing. Right? | 她会能战胜病魔的 对吧 |
[12:06] | Right. | 会的 |
[12:08] | Right. Yeah. | 会的 对 |
[12:18] | Derek said the sand isn’t real. | 德里克说这沙子不是真的 |
[12:20] | Yeah, no. Neither is the ocean. | 的确不是 这海也不是真的 |
[12:22] | It is nice, though. | 但这里可真好 |
[12:26] | I wouldn’t want to leave either. | 换了我也不想离开 |
[12:28] | The beach? | 离开海滩吗 |
[12:30] | Your kids. | 离开你的孩子 |
[12:34] | Got great kids. | 你的孩子都很棒 |
[12:36] | They’re the best. You didn’t meet them. | 他们最好了 你没见过他们 |
[12:39] | I check in sometimes. | 我时不时会去看看 |
[12:42] | How did you get older? | 你为什么会变老了 |
[12:45] | Sand isn’t real, the ocean isn’t real. | 这沙子不是真的 海也不是真的 |
[12:47] | The body… it’s not real. | 这副肉体 也不是真的 |
[12:51] | Maybe it’s just more peaceful for you to imagine me older? | 也许 想象我更老的样子对你来说更容易接受 |
[12:56] | You sound like a fortune cookie. | 你这话说得跟心灵鸡汤似的 |
[13:09] | Do I choose? | 我来选吗 |
[13:11] | Do I get to decide if I go back? | 我可以选择是否回到现实吗 |
[13:15] | I don’t know. I didn’t. | 我不知道 我就没回去 |
[13:19] | I would have stayed if I could have. | 能选的话 我会选择留下 |
[13:24] | It’s different for everyone, though. | 但每个人都不一样 |
[13:38] | She’s still asleep? | 她还在睡吗 |
[13:39] | She needs her rest. | 她需要休息 |
[13:41] | You want to wake her and ask her about the trial? | 你想把她叫醒问她实验疗法的事吗 |
[13:43] | – I tried. – How hard? | -我试过了 -你有多努力 |
[13:47] | She needs her rest, Bailey. | 她需要休息 贝利 |
[13:49] | If you think I’m struggling with the decision, | 如果你认为我在纠结这个决定 |
[13:50] | how do you think she’s gonna do? | 你觉得她会怎么做 |
[13:55] | You want to talk pros and cons? | 你想讨论一下利弊吗 |
[13:58] | We don’t know anything about the virus, | 我们对这个病毒一无所知 |
[14:00] | so we don’t know anything about the treatment, | 所以我们对治疗方法也一无所知 |
[14:02] | so we don’t know any of the pros or any of the cons. | 所以我们既不知道好处 也不知道弊端 |
[14:06] | Let’s just see if the proning helps. | 先看看俯卧位通气治疗有没有用吧 |
[14:17] | The boy refused to wear anything with buttons. | 这个孩子拒绝穿任何带扣子的衣服 |
[14:21] | Collared shirts, slacks, even jeans. | 带领子的衬衣 休闲裤 甚至牛仔裤 |
[14:24] | Look. Buttons confine, okay? | 扣子很约束 好吗 |
[14:26] | Now, elastic waistbands give you freedom. | 松紧腰带给你自由 |
[14:29] | You better not be wearing elastic waistbands | 你和麦琪约会的时候 |
[14:31] | when you take Maggie out. | 最好穿的不是松紧腰带 |
[14:32] | I promise you he doesn’t. | 我保证他没有 |
[14:35] | Oh, is this your brother? | 这个是你的弟弟吗 |
[14:36] | He said he had to work. | 他说他得工作 |
[14:37] | Happy Birthday, Momma! | 生日快乐 妈妈 |
[14:38] | Thanks, baby. | 谢谢宝贝 |
[14:40] | We’re actually in the middle of dinner. | 我们正在共进晚餐 |
[14:41] | Winston, I invited your dad. | 温斯顿 我邀请了你爸爸 |
[14:43] | And you have to get along because it’s my birthday. | 你们得好好相处 因为今天是我的生日 |
[14:45] | So, who is this young lady? | 这位年轻的女士是谁啊 |
[14:48] | Um, I’m Maggie Pierce. I’m a friend of Winston’s. | 我是麦琪·皮尔斯 我是温斯顿的朋友 |
[14:50] | Friend? | 朋友吗 |
[14:52] | Maggie’s a genius doctor like Winston. | 麦琪是一位像温斯顿一样的天才医生 |
[14:55] | She used to be his teacher. | 她曾是他的老师 |
[14:56] | Winston? A genius? | 温斯顿 天才吗 |
[14:58] | Oh, stop playin’. | 别开玩笑了 |
[15:00] | You know that boy almost failed sixth grade. | 你知道那孩子差点六年级没毕业 |
[15:03] | Such a pain. | 太烦人了 |
[15:04] | Maybe I wouldn’t have missed so much class | 要不是我在帮妈妈的同时 |
[15:06] | if I wasn’t helping Mom while you gambled away our savings. | 你赌博输光了积蓄 或许我就不会缺那么多课 |
[15:08] | – Winston! – Sorry, Nana. No disrespect. | -温斯顿 -抱歉 奶奶 无意冒犯 |
[15:11] | Listen, man, I never pretended to be a perfect man. | 小伙子 我从来没有伪装成完美先生 |
[15:15] | But I love you, and I love my momma. | 但我爱你 也爱我的妈妈 |
[15:17] | So, please, for her sake, | 所以请看在她的份上 |
[15:21] | let’s try to be civil. | 我们试着友好一点 |
[15:23] | Civil, huh? | 友好 |
[15:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:30] | Happy birthday, Nana. I love you. | 生日快乐 奶奶 我爱你 |
[15:38] | So, is there cake? | 有蛋糕吗 |
[15:44] | Why are you up so early? | 你为什么起这么早 |
[15:46] | Front desk. I got some breakfast delivered. | 前台 我点了些早餐 |
[15:48] | Oh, you know what? | 这么说吧 |
[15:49] | If I was hungry, I would have just eaten the cold pizza. | 如果我饿了 我吃点剩披萨就可以了 |
[15:51] | Who said I got you any? | 谁说我给你点了 |
[15:54] | Can’t believe I fell asleep. | 不敢相信我睡着了 |
[15:56] | Never should’ve started a movie with two sequels. | 不该看有两部续集的电影 |
[15:58] | Prequels. They were prequels. | 前传 它们是前传 |
[16:00] | And I said that, but you called me a wuss. | 我说过了 但你说是怂包 |
[16:03] | Why is your couch more comfortable than my bed? | 为什么你的沙发比我的床还舒服 |
[16:05] | Well, you’re welcome to it whenever you want. | 你随时想睡都欢迎 |
[16:09] | Thank you for the friendship reboot. | 谢谢你跟我重启友谊 |
[16:14] | It almost made up for the last time that I woke up here. | 基本上弥补了我上次在这儿醒来的遗憾 |
[16:17] | Tried to rip the Band-Aid off too soon. | 太着急撕掉创可贴了 |
[16:18] | It’s behind us. We’re good. | 都过去了 我们之间没事 |
[16:19] | Uh, but you can take the pizza with you. | 但你可以把披萨带走 |
[16:21] | I’ll grab it for you. | 我拿给你 |
[16:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:30] | I’m ripping off the Band-Aid. | 我要撕掉创可贴 |
[16:44] | It’s just a basic algorithm that simulates the spread of COVID. | 这是一个模拟新冠病毒传播的基本算法 |
[16:48] | Here’s what it would look like if everyone social-distanced. | 如果大家保持社交距离 会是这个样子 |
[16:55] | Here…if everyone wore face masks. | 这个 是如果大家戴口罩 |
[17:00] | 传染病模型中最经典的模型 S表示易感者 I表示感染者 R表示移出者 | |
[17:00] | It’s just a little stochastic S-I-R model | 这就是个随机的SIR传染病模型 |
[17:02] | that allows for multivariable inputs… | 允许我进行多变量输入 |
[17:05] | …w-which I built by converting a “Zombie Apocalypse” Game. | 这是我通过改编《僵尸启示录》游戏创建的 |
[17:09] | I love that game! How does yours end? | 我爱死这游戏了 你什么结局 |
[17:11] | I-I don’t know yet. | 还不知道呢 |
[17:12] | Same. I never got past level eight, so… | 我也是 从没通过第八关 |
[17:15] | Yeah, Helm, I appreciate your interest, | 赫尔姆 我欣赏你对这个游戏的热情 |
[17:16] | but, uh, no one’s gonna know my test is negative | 但试验结果没离开我的门廊的话 |
[17:18] | if it never leaves my porch, hmm? | 别人是不会知道我是阴性的 |
[17:20] | Show’s over. | 演示结束了 |
[17:22] | Bye-ee! | 快回去吧 |
[17:28] | I was devastated when you died. | 你死的时候我都心碎了 |
[17:30] | You were all cracking up at my funeral. | 你们在我的葬礼上嗑嗨了 |
[17:35] | – Well, we were — – No. What? | -我们那是 -没有吗 什么 |
[17:38] | What? No. | 什么 没事 |
[17:40] | It — That made me happy. | 其实我很开心 |
[17:46] | I was devastated. | 我真的很伤心 |
[17:48] | And then I was okay. | 后来慢慢就好了 |
[17:52] | And even with Derek… | 就算是德里克 |
[17:54] | eventually you go on. | 我也一点点走出来了 |
[17:58] | And the kids would go on. | 孩子们也会继续生活 |
[18:02] | They would, but… | 没错 但是 |
[18:04] | I think maybe with them it’s different. | 也许对他们来说不太一样 |
[18:08] | My mom didn’t go on. | 我妈就从没走出来 |
[18:09] | No? | 是吗 |
[18:10] | Not really, not like she used to. | 没有 她再也不像从前了 |
[18:14] | Some grief is — | 有些伤痛是 |
[18:17] | is heavier than other grief. | 比其他伤痛更重 |
[18:19] | Sometimes it moves through you, | 有时候这些伤痛会离你远去 |
[18:21] | and sometimes it — it just gets stuck. | 有时候却会一直卡在你的心里 |
[18:25] | And you carry it. Like my mom. | 一直伴随着你 像我妈一样 |
[18:28] | My mom carries it. | 我妈一直在带着这份伤痛前行 |
[18:31] | Sometimes I try to shake it out of her. | 我曾试过帮她把这些伤痛甩出去 |
[18:36] | What?! | 什么 |
[18:38] | Like, you know… | 就像是 你知道的 |
[18:39] | Like you haunt her? | 你一直缠着她 |
[18:40] | Well, I mean, if you want to call it that, I… | 好吧 你要非这么说的话 |
[18:45] | I just want her to… let it go. | 我只是想让她…放下 |
[18:49] | I want her to know I’m still me | 我想让她知道我依然是我 |
[18:50] | even though she can’t touch me and she can’t see me, | 虽然她摸不到我 看不见我 |
[18:53] | but I am still me. | 但我还是我 |
[18:57] | It’s not the same. | 那不一样 |
[18:57] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[19:10] | You know, her sats were steady, | 她的情况之前还算稳定 |
[19:11] | but now they’re just getting worse. | 但现在越来越糟了 |
[19:12] | I made some calls, | 我打了电话 |
[19:13] | and there’s another spot open in Dr. Kuo’s trial, | 郭医生的临床试验还有一个空位 |
[19:15] | but we have to act fast. | 但我们得抓紧 |
[19:16] | Is there another spot because another patient died? | 是因为又有人死了所以腾出个空吗 |
[19:23] | Have you seen the opacities in her lungs? | 你看到她肺部的浑浊了吗 |
[19:26] | Dr. Webber, at this point, | 韦伯医生 在这个时间点 |
[19:27] | you can either hope that she wakes up again | 你是要坐在这祈祷她苏醒 |
[19:28] | or you can make the decisions that she chose you to make! | 或做一个她选择你来做的决定 |
[19:32] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[19:34] | The choice is between doing nothing and doing something. | 现在只有行动和坐以待毙两种选择 |
[19:40] | Do something. | 做点什么吧 |
[19:52] | – You had to leave him open? – Yes. | -他不能缝合吗 -是的 |
[19:53] | Once we got in, his colon was a mess. | 我们第一次开刀时 他的结肠一团糟 |
[19:55] | So we had to bring up an ileostomy | 我们得做个回肠吻合术 |
[19:57] | and place an ABTHERA for the swelling. | 再做个开放性腹腔负压疗法来治疗肿胀 |
[19:59] | His clavicle’s non-displaced. | 他的锁骨没移位 |
[20:01] | Fracture should heal quite nicely. | 骨折应该会很快痊愈 |
[20:02] | – How soon? – Till he can work again? | -有多快 -能再次工作的话 |
[20:04] | Maybe a month. | 大概一个月吧 |
[20:05] | Tseng, let’s diurese him overnight | 曾 给他注射一夜利尿剂 |
[20:07] | and let’s put him on the stand-by list for the OR | 把他列在手术等待名单里 |
[20:09] | in case we need to do a washout tomorrow. | 以防我们明天需要进行冲洗 |
[20:11] | You did well today. | 你今天做得不错 |
[20:17] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[20:18] | Am I literally the only person that can answer it? | 我真的是唯一能回答这个问题的人吗 |
[20:21] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[20:23] | Our patient’s Asian-American. | 我们的病人是亚裔美国人 |
[20:26] | So right-side diverticulitis was a greater possibility. | 所以右侧憩室炎的可能性更大 |
[20:29] | But Dr. Hunt didn’t scan him when he first came in. | 但他刚来的时候 亨特医生并没有给他做扫描 |
[20:32] | So, what’s your question? | 所以你想问什么 |
[20:33] | I think he should know | 我想他应该知道 |
[20:34] | so he doesn’t make this mistake again. | 这样他就不会再犯同样的错误了 |
[20:36] | But I don’t know how to talk to him about it. | 但我不知道该怎么跟他说 |
[20:38] | You don’t know how to accuse | 你不知道该怎么指责 |
[20:38] | your attending of being a racist? | 你的主治医生是个种族主义者 |
[20:40] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[20:41] | Well, that’s what he’s gonna hear. | 他会觉得你是这个意思 |
[20:42] | So your advice is… do nothing? | 所以你的建议是 什么都不做吗 |
[20:47] | You’re a resident. He’s an attending. | 你是住院医生 他是主治医生 |
[20:50] | My advice to you is, | 我给你的建议是 |
[20:51] | if you’re gonna have a conversation with him, | 如果你要跟他聊这个 |
[20:53] | at least know what to expect. | 至少要知道你要面对的是什么 |
[21:02] | Hello! Dr. Koracick? | 你好 卡洛西科医生 |
[21:11] | No test kit? | 没有试剂盒吗 |
[21:12] | They wouldn’t give me another one | 因为你的检测结果一直是阳性 |
[21:13] | because you keep testing positive. | 他们不再给我试剂盒了 |
[21:14] | But I got to level nine on “Zombie Apocalypse.” | 但我在僵尸启示录里升到九级了 |
[21:17] | I didn’t stop the virus, but it’s a start. | 我没能阻止病毒 但也算个开始 |
[21:19] | Yeah, I-I stopped that. | 我阻止了病毒 |
[21:21] | You found a cure? Or a vaccine? | 你找到解药了 还是疫苗 |
[21:23] | Wait. Did you reach herd immunity? | 等等 你是达到群体免疫了吗 |
[21:28] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[21:29] | I blew up the world. | 我把世界炸了 |
[21:31] | You killed everyone? | 你把所有人都杀了 |
[21:32] | We’re all gonna die anyway. | 反正我们终究会死 |
[21:34] | Well, yeah, eventually. | 最终会的 |
[21:35] | Well, if by “eventually” | 如果你的”最终” |
[21:36] | you mean before the year’s out, then, yeah. | 指的是年底前 那么是的 |
[21:38] | I figured I’d cut to the chase. | 我想我干脆一步到位吧 |
[21:48] | That was not a bridge. | 刚刚可不止是个一座桥 |
[21:50] | That was — What’s bigger than a bridge? | 刚刚是 什么比桥还厉害 |
[21:54] | Whatever that was, I guess. | 管它是什么呢 |
[21:57] | Okay. But we can’t do it again. | 好吧 但我们不能再这样做了 |
[21:59] | – No? – No. Definitely not. | -不行吗 -当然不行 |
[22:01] | Because then — then we’re a thing. | 如果那样的话 我们之间就是一对 |
[22:02] | We’re definitely not a thing. | 而我们绝不是一对 |
[22:04] | We’re definitely not a thing. | 我们绝不是一对 |
[22:05] | – Agreed. – Not a thing. | -同意 -不是一对 |
[22:06] | It’s just — However… | 只不过… |
[22:08] | …if we were to not get dressed | 如果我们没有要穿衣服的话 |
[22:11] | between the first and the — goes after… | 在第一次结束之前 |
[22:16] | You know what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[22:16] | Then it’s all really just one experience. | 那它就只算是一次体验 |
[22:18] | It’s just one experience. | 只是一次体验 |
[22:19] | – So it’s not a thing. – It’s one | -所以并没有关系 -只是一次 |
[22:20] | – It’s just… – whole experience. | -只是 -完整的体验 |
[22:25] | So…he just bailed? | 所以 他直接挂断了 |
[22:28] | Yeah. I knew that he had problems with his dad, | 我知道他和他父亲有矛盾 |
[22:30] | but I did not know they were that bad. | 但我没想到会这么严重 |
[22:33] | Couldn’t even be in a virtual room with him. | 甚至不能和他待在一个虚拟房间里 |
[22:34] | And I haven’t heard from him since. | 之后我就再没有他的消息了 |
[22:36] | You seem exceedingly calm about that. | 你对这件事似乎异常冷静 |
[22:38] | You know, I’m — I’m paying it forward. | 我只是在体谅他 |
[22:41] | Or…backward. | 或者 报答他 |
[22:42] | When we first reconnected in L.A., | 当我们第一次在洛杉矶重逢的时候 |
[22:44] | I told him that I needed some time, | 我告诉他我需要一些时间 |
[22:46] | and he totally heard me. | 他完全给了我空间 |
[22:48] | Plus, our sister’s in the hospital with COVID alone. | 而且 我们的姐姐还独自在医院接受新冠治疗 |
[22:53] | It really puts things in perspective. | 能让你清醒地看待事物 |
[22:57] | I hate that we can’t be with her. | 我恨我们不能跟她在一起 |
[22:59] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[23:05] | Is that whistling? | 那是口哨声吗 |
[23:07] | That’s Link. | 是林吹的 |
[23:08] | He is a one-man pep rally. | 他是个单人鼓气小队 |
[23:12] | And I hate that, too. | 我也讨厌那个 |
[23:17] | Dr. Altman. | 阿尔特曼医生 |
[23:19] | Bad time? | 在忙吗 |
[23:20] | This virus is like a-a drunk uncle at a wedding. | 这病毒就像一个在婚礼上喝醉的叔叔 |
[23:23] | Y-You’ve got no idea what it’s gonna do | 你完全不知道它要做什么 |
[23:24] | or when it’s gonna turn on you. | 或什么时候来攻击你 |
[23:25] | I am reading everything on COVID | 我在查看一切关于新冠的信息 |
[23:27] | because every 24 hours there’s something new. | 因为每天都会有新资讯 |
[23:29] | And I have to keep up because there could be one drug, | 我必须得时时跟进 因为说不定会有一种药 |
[23:32] | one procedure — it could help. | 或手术可以救人 |
[23:33] | It could help everyone. It could help Meredith Grey. | 它可以救所有人 可以救梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[23:35] | So, yes, it’s a — it’s a — it’s a bad time. | 所以 没错 你来得不是时候 |
[23:40] | What do you need? | 你找我什么事 |
[23:42] | I was gonna tell you | 我来是想告诉你 |
[23:42] | that Dr. Koracick is in a really dark place | 科拉西克医生现在状态很糟糕 |
[23:45] | and seems like he could use a friend. | 似乎他需要朋友帮忙 |
[23:48] | But, um, Dr. Grey is kinda my whole world, so… | 但是 格蕾医生对我来说又非常重要 那么 |
[23:52] | Never mind. Proceed. | 没事 你继续看 |
[23:58] | Dave’s abdominal swelling is coming down, | 戴夫的腹部肿胀在消退 |
[24:00] | so we should be able to close him in just a few days. | 所以我们几天后就能给他缝合了 |
[24:03] | That’s great news. Thank you. | 这真是个好消息 谢谢你 |
[24:05] | Yeah. Just doing my job. How are things there? | 不用谢 这是我的职责 你那边情况如何 |
[24:08] | Hanging on by a thread. | 形势不太乐观 |
[24:09] | Dave’s the one who keeps this place running. | 原本是戴夫在打理一切事务 |
[24:11] | Well, we are doing everything we can here | 我们会竭尽全力 |
[24:12] | to get him back to you, okay? | 让他回到你们身边 别担心 |
[24:13] | Can I see him one more time? | 能让我再看他一眼吗 |
[24:15] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[24:16] | Rest up and come home soon, okay? | 好好休养 早日回家 听到了吗 |
[24:17] | I wish I could be there. I love you. | 我真希望我能在那陪你 我爱你 |
[24:22] | It’s awful that she can’t visit. | 她不能来探视 太糟糕了 |
[24:23] | It’s awful this happened in the first place. | 这件事本身就很糟糕 |
[24:27] | Tseng, you need to step out. | 曾医生 你先出去 |
[24:31] | Now. | 立刻 |
[24:40] | You don’t have to be so hard on her. | 你没必要对她这么刻薄 |
[24:41] | She’s very attached to this patient. | 她很关心这个病人 |
[24:43] | She’s upset that a misdiagnosis | 她生气是因为一次误诊 |
[24:45] | cost this patient the next four weeks of his livelihood. | 让这个病人白白丧失了四周工作时间 |
[24:47] | Me too. Sometimes you have to weigh the risks | 我也是 你有时得先权衡风险 |
[24:49] | and make a decision. | 再做决定 |
[24:50] | Right-sided diverticulitis is extremely rare. | 右侧憩室炎极其罕见 |
[24:52] | But not as rare for Dave. It’s 10 times more likely | 但对戴夫来说并没有那么罕见 |
[24:54] | in patients of Asian descent than white patients. | 亚洲人发病的可能性是白种人的十倍 |
[24:56] | Which you clearly didn’t know or didn’t take into consideration. | 你显然不知道这点 或没有考虑到 |
[24:59] | But either way it’s on you, | 但不管如何 这都是你的失职 |
[25:00] | cause all this could’ve been avoided with a simple scan. | 只需一次简单的扫描 就能避免这一切 |
[25:16] | You’re just getting here? | 你刚到吗 |
[25:18] | Is that a problem? | 不行吗 |
[25:20] | No. Just didn’t see you when I got up. | 不 只是醒来没有看见你 |
[25:22] | I figured you came in early. | 我猜你提早来了 |
[25:24] | I was exercising. | 我去锻炼了 |
[25:28] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[25:30] | Oh, my God! You’re back together. | 我的天呐 你俩又在一起了 |
[25:33] | Kind of. | 差不多吧 |
[25:34] | Taryn said the Netherlands | 泰伦说荷兰 |
[25:36] | suggested people find a designated sex partner | 建议人们疫情期间 |
[25:39] | for the pandemic. | 找固定的性伴侣 |
[25:40] | You’re having sex with Nico | 你和尼科做爱 |
[25:41] | because the Dutch government recommends it? | 就只是因为荷兰政府的建议吗 |
[25:44] | Their country ranks very high on the World Happiness Index. | 荷兰人民的幸福指数在世界排名很靠前 |
[25:47] | He lied, dumped you. | 他对你撒谎 还甩了你 |
[25:48] | – He barely gives you the time of day. – Okay, stop judging. | -他压根不花时间陪你 -好了 不要说了 |
[25:51] | It’s wartime, but I still have needs. | 虽然现在是特殊时刻 但我也有需求 |
[25:53] | It’s not like I’m just gonna find someone new. | 我也找不到别人了 |
[25:56] | So you’re with your emotionally unavailable ex? | 所以你就和渣男前任在一起吗 |
[25:58] | Wartime! | 特殊时期 |
[26:02] | The sun is out, and Scout’s down. | 太阳下山了 斯考特也睡着了 |
[26:05] | And everyone else is | 剩下的孩子 |
[26:07] | watching a PBS show about penguins. | 都在看一档公共广播公司关于企鹅的节目 |
[26:10] | Meredith’s not improving. Uh, they can’t wake her. | 梅瑞狄斯状况不好 她醒不过来 |
[26:13] | Well, she’s getting her rest. It’s good. | 她是在休息 这是好事 |
[26:15] | No, it is not good. None of this is good, okay? | 不 这不好 一切都不好 |
[26:18] | Do you not see that? I am terrified for Meredith. | 你看不出来吗 我很害怕梅瑞狄斯出事 |
[26:20] | I am sad. I am enraged that this is happening. | 我很难过 我对正在发生的一切都非常愤怒 |
[26:23] | So, please, stop dismissing me | 所以 请你别再用 |
[26:26] | with your bright sides and your pep talks, okay? | 你的积极向上和鼓舞士气的话来敷衍我了 |
[26:29] | Let me have my fear and my grief and my anger. | 让我恐惧 悲痛和愤怒吧 |
[26:33] | Because if I don’t, if I keep shoving it down, | 因为如果我不发泄我的情绪 |
[26:37] | you will have a very hard time | 后果会非常严重 |
[26:40] | finding the bright side to the consequences. | 以至于你也无法变得积极阳光了 |
[26:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:05] | I’m making some space for us to sit | 我在腾出一个坐的地方 |
[27:09] | while you have all your feelings. | 让你发泄你的情绪 |
[27:47] | Do you still dance? | 你还跳舞吗 |
[27:50] | When you’re sad or you’re stressed, | 在你难过或者压力大的时候 |
[27:51] | do you still… dance it out? | 你还用跳舞排解情绪吗 |
[27:55] | No, not so much anymore, not since Cristina left. | 不了 克里斯蒂娜离开后 就不怎么跳了 |
[28:00] | Cristina didn’t die. | 克里斯蒂娜并没有去世 |
[28:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:06] | That’s what I miss about being alive. | 这就是我怀念生命的原因 |
[28:09] | Dancing till you drop. | 跳舞至你精疲力竭 |
[28:13] | Laughing till you cry. | 大笑到你开始哭泣 |
[28:16] | Food. Textures. | 食物 口感 |
[28:19] | The crunch of cereal as you eat it from the box. | 你从盒子里吃麦片时的松脆 |
[28:24] | The feel of clean sheets and a good pillow | 在结束一天的疲劳后 |
[28:26] | at the end of a long day. | 躺在干净的床单和舒适的枕头上 |
[28:32] | I’ve got the consent forms for that clinical trial… | 我拿到了临床试验的同意书 |
[28:36] | …for that clinical trial… | 那场临床试验 |
[28:41] | And there’s one more space, and… | 还剩一个位置 |
[28:44] | I have to decide, and… | 我要替你做出决定 |
[28:47] | it could be the best or worst decision of my life. | 这可能是我这辈子最好或者最差的决定 |
[28:50] | Your doctors, your friends, your family. | 你的医生 你的朋友 你的家人 |
[28:54] | They’re worried about you. | 他们都很担心你 |
[28:56] | I’m trying to be strong for them, | 我在试着做他们坚强的后盾 |
[28:57] | but I’ll admit… I’m struggling. | 但我承认 我也在苦苦挣扎 |
[29:02] | Seeing you there like this… | 眼看着你生病 |
[29:04] | and not knowing what to do. | 却束手无策 |
[29:09] | I’m sorry, Richard. | 对不起 理查德 |
[29:12] | And choices. | 还有选择 |
[29:16] | So many choices. | 这么多选择 |
[29:17] | So many ways to live a life. | 这么多生活的方式 |
[29:21] | Meredith? | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[29:22] | Meredith, what is it? I’m here. | 怎么了梅瑞狄斯 我在这 |
[29:25] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[29:31] | If you stay here, it might break him. | 如果你呆在这里 可能会让他心碎 |
[29:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:44] | I know, George. | 我知道 乔治 |
[30:03] | Get her in. | 让她参加临床试验 |
[30:19] | God… | 天呐 |
[30:20] | God, I hate… | 天呐 我恨 |
[30:24] | Me? | 你恨我吗 |
[30:24] | Every single thing except you. | 我恨除了你的一切 |
[30:33] | I live with Jo Wilson now. | 我现在和乔·威尔逊住在一起 |
[30:35] | But she, uh… | 但她 |
[30:37] | has not been sleeping at home. | 都不在家睡觉 |
[30:41] | I want to invite you over. | 我想邀请你来我家 |
[30:42] | But I guess | 但我猜 |
[30:44] | we have not been great to each other. | 我们都没有很好地对待彼此 |
[30:48] | And I don’t know what’s really changed. | 我也不知道有什么变化 |
[30:52] | Levi. | 李维 |
[30:55] | There’s a worldwide pandemic. | 现在全球流行病大爆发 |
[30:58] | We literally don’t know if we’re gonna live to see tomorrow. | 我们真的不知道能否活着见到明天 |
[31:01] | A lot has changed. | 很多事都变了 |
[31:08] | Yeah, okay, let’s go. | 是啊 好 我们走吧 |
[31:24] | Our plan went to crap, | 我们的计划泡汤了 |
[31:26] | and now we can’t pretend it didn’t happen — | 现在我们不能假装没发生 |
[31:28] | I can’t be in a relationship right now. | 我现在不能谈恋爱 |
[31:30] | – What? – Sorry. | -什么 -对不起 |
[31:32] | Let me start over. That sounded rude. | 我从头说起 这样说有点失礼 |
[31:34] | When I’m saying is, I-I jumped right into something with Vic… | 我是想说 我跟维克很快陷入了恋爱 |
[31:38] | …you know, after breaking up with Maggie, | …在与麦琪分手不久后 |
[31:40] | who I started dating pretty soon after April. | 而那又是和艾普丽尔分手不久后的事 |
[31:43] | So I just probably should take some time to sort things out. | 所以我可能需要一些时间来理清头绪 |
[31:47] | I don’t want to do anything to hurt you or our friendship. | 我不想做任何事伤害你和我们的友谊 |
[31:51] | Jackson, my husband left me | 杰克森 我丈夫 |
[31:55] | the same year that we got married, | 在我们结婚当年离开了我 |
[31:57] | for a second time. | 而且是第二次 |
[31:59] | I am super broken. | 我超级崩溃 |
[32:00] | Like “virtual therapy three times a week” broken. | 就像”一周接受三次虚拟疗法”那么崩溃 |
[32:03] | And now I have to put myself back together | 现在我得重新振作起来 |
[32:06] | in a world that I no longer recognize, | 在这个面目全非的世界里 |
[32:08] | one that is sad and lonely and depressing. | 这个伤心 孤独 又抑郁的世界 |
[32:11] | So what I need is friendship and sex. | 我需要的是友谊和性 |
[32:16] | I am not, like really not, | 我不是 真的不是 |
[32:19] | looking for a relationship. | 想谈恋爱 |
[32:21] | Especially with someone like you. | 尤其是和你这样的人 |
[32:24] | Someone like me? Okay. | 我这样的人 好吧 |
[32:26] | Yeah, you know, Mr., um, Can’t Be Alone | 是啊 无法独处先生 |
[32:28] | But Sometimes Skips Town To Go On Nature Journeys. | 但有时又会匆匆离开城里去大自然 |
[32:32] | No thanks. No. | 免了吧 谢谢 |
[32:33] | But you can be friends with | 但是你可以和 |
[32:34] | and have sex with Mr. Can’t Be Alone? | 无法独处先生做爱 做朋友 |
[32:37] | – Got it. – Yes. | -懂了 -是啊 |
[32:39] | The Netherlands has recommended | 荷兰推荐 |
[32:42] | that its residents find a regular sex buddy | 为了安全起见 居民在流行病大流行期间 |
[32:46] | during the pandemic for safety. | 找一个常规性伴侣 |
[32:49] | – Sounds wise. – Doesn’t it? | -听上去很明智 -不是吗 |
[32:52] | You thought I wanted to date you?! | 你还以为我想和你约会 |
[32:55] | Well, how is that — Why is that so funny? | 怎么 为什么这么好笑 |
[33:06] | You mind if I, uh… | 你介意我… |
[33:09] | Okay, well, sit over there. | 坐在那边吧 |
[33:18] | Okay. Hypothetical. | 假设 |
[33:20] | Asian-American male presents with fever, | 亚裔美国男性发烧 |
[33:23] | high white blood cell count, and right lower quadrant pain. | 白细胞数量高 右下腹疼痛 |
[33:26] | Is this the restaurant guy? | 他是那个餐馆打工仔吗 |
[33:28] | I caught him in the ER. | 我在急诊室见过他 |
[33:29] | Bailey, I see a dozen presentations like that a month. | 贝利 一个月我见到十几起这样的病例 |
[33:32] | All appendicitis. | 都是阑尾炎 |
[33:34] | But if I’m honest, in that moment, | 老实说 那一刻 |
[33:36] | I-I didn’t give it much thought. | 我我没有多想 |
[33:37] | I just — He was — He was any patient. | 我只是 他 他就是一个病人 |
[33:40] | Any non-Asian patient. | 一个非亚裔病人 |
[33:42] | I defaulted to a standard of care. | 我默认了标准治疗 |
[33:44] | That’s centered around white patients. | 围绕白种病人的标准治疗 |
[33:50] | I never want to make that mistake again. | 我再也不想犯那样的错误了 |
[33:54] | There is no excuse. | 没有任何借口 |
[33:55] | You know, when you’re dealing with a high patient count, | 病人数量很多时 |
[33:57] | you have to make judgment calls, you know? | 你不得不作判断 |
[33:59] | You — You have to ask, what is the most likely problem, right? | 你 你不得不问 最有可能是什么问题 |
[34:03] | So there’s no excuses, | 没有借口 |
[34:04] | other than the excuses you just listed off? | 除了刚才你列的那些借口 |
[34:07] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[34:09] | I just want to treat everyone equally. | 我只是想平等地治疗每个人 |
[34:12] | Equal doesn’t work for everybody, Hunt. | 平等并不适用于所有人 亨特 |
[34:15] | I-It’s about equity — patients getting what they need, | 所谓平等 就是病人们得到他们所需要的 |
[34:18] | whether it fits into a protocol or not. | 无论那是否合规 |
[34:21] | Look, I just put my parents in assisted living, | 听着 我刚把我父母送去养老院 |
[34:24] | and I can’t stop worrying that they won’t get enough care | 我一直担心他们得不到足够的照顾 |
[34:29] | because…there are so few Black folks there. | 因为…那里的黑人太少了 |
[34:33] | Meanwhile, my dad’s freaked out | 同时 我爸也被吓坏了 |
[34:35] | because on his floor the nurses are male. | 因为他那层楼的护士全是男性 |
[34:39] | In his mind, good nurses are female, period. | 在他心目中 好护士都是女性 就这样 |
[34:42] | So we all have biases, Hunt, including you. | 所以我们都有偏见 亨特 包括你 |
[34:47] | What matters now is what you do about it. | 现在重要的是你对此要怎么做 |
[34:50] | You’re the chief of trauma. | 你是创伤外科主任 |
[34:51] | If the protocols don’t work, | 如果规章不起作用 |
[34:53] | then read, learn… | 那么阅读 学习 |
[34:57] | question… and change them. | 提出质疑 并修改它们 |
[35:09] | Kids are asleep. | 孩子们都睡了 |
[35:18] | And… it’s your turn to talk. | 现在 轮到你说了 |
[35:23] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[35:27] | Link, everything sucks right now. You can talk about it. | 林 现在一切都很糟 你可以说说的 |
[35:30] | Yeah. Yeah. I could do that. | 对 是的 我可以那样做 |
[35:31] | If you want me to be… miserable and resentful. | 如果你希望我痛苦不堪 心怀怨恨 |
[35:35] | Resentful of me? | 怨恨我吗 |
[35:37] | For trying to listen? | 因为我试着去倾听吗 |
[35:39] | No, of making me talk | 不 因为当我明显 |
[35:40] | when clearly all I want to do is play my damn guitar. | 只想弹吉他时逼我说话 |
[35:45] | You can’t keep everything bottled up. | 你不能把一切都藏在心里 |
[35:47] | No, no, you can’t, Amelia. | 不 不是 是你不能 艾米莉娅 |
[35:49] | That’s how you process feelings. | 那是你处理感情的方式 |
[35:50] | That’s how you cope. And I’m okay with that. | 那是你的应对方式 这点我接受 |
[35:52] | But…I’ve been through “everything sucks.” | 但我经历过”一切都很糟” |
[35:57] | Illness and isolation. | 生病和隔离 |
[36:00] | When I had cancer. When — When my parents split. | 当我得了癌症 当 当我父母离婚时 |
[36:03] | I was so depressed that I could — | 我特别抑郁 我不能 |
[36:05] | I could barely get out of bed for the better part of a year. | 我一年中的大部分时间几乎无法下床 |
[36:07] | And I was 11. | 那时我才11岁 |
[36:10] | Then I met a kid at cancer camp. | 然后我在癌症训练营遇到了一个小孩 |
[36:13] | Morrow Willis. | 他叫莫罗·威利斯 |
[36:15] | Kid was probably sicker than I was, | 那孩子可能病得比我还重 |
[36:16] | but he didn’t want to talk about treatments or symptoms. | 但他不想谈那些治疗或症状 |
[36:19] | Just sports and “Mario Kart.” | 只是运动和玩”马里奥赛车”游戏 |
[36:21] | So I said to myself, “What if I just focus on the good stuff?” | 所以我对自己说 “如果我只关注好的东西呢” |
[36:26] | And I tried it. | 我试着这样做了 |
[36:27] | And it turns out that’s what works for me. | 事实证明 这才对我有用 |
[36:31] | That’s what I need. | 这才是我需要的 |
[36:33] | And if you’re okay with that, great, | 如果你可以接受 那很好 |
[36:35] | but if you need a partner in misery, I’m not your guy. | 但如果你需要一个痛苦的伴侣 我不是那个人 |
[36:46] | Whatcha playing? | 你在弹什么 |
[36:49] | Just a little something I made up. | 只是我之前随便编的曲子 |
[36:50] | It’s called, uh, “If the Virus Doesn’t End Us, | 名叫 《如果病毒没有干掉我们 |
[36:54] | Then Climate Change Probably Will Blues.” | 那么气候变化可能会之布鲁斯》 |
[37:11] | Hey. Wasn’t sure you’d answer. | 你好 我不确定你会不会接听 |
[37:13] | Please. The woman who all but ghosted you for a month | 拜托 那个一个月来都躲着你的女人 |
[37:16] | does not get to judge. | 没资格来批评你 |
[37:19] | It’s just, uh…my dad. | 只是 我爸 |
[37:21] | We don’t have to talk about it | 我们不必谈论这个 |
[37:23] | if you’re not ready to or if you don’t want to. | 如果你还没准备好说或你不想说的话 |
[37:26] | It makes me crazy because he — he seems like he’s all charm, | 我简直要疯了 因为他 他看起来魅力十足 |
[37:30] | but he has got this temper that… | 但他的脾气实在 |
[37:34] | Well, if you’re serious about not talking about it right now, | 如果你真的认为可以不必现在谈这个 |
[37:38] | that can wait… | 那就等等 |
[37:39] | because the things I want to do with you tonight… | 因为今晚我想和你一起做的事 |
[37:43] | they can’t. | 它们等不了 |
[37:45] | Well, I’m going to need you to say more about that. | 关于那个 我需要你再多说一些 |
[37:48] | Alright, alright. Hold on. Let me, uh — | 行 好的 稍等 让我 |
[37:49] | Let me try to share my screen. | 让我试着共享我的屏幕 |
[37:51] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天呐 -怎么了 |
[37:55] | Are we gonna watch porn? | 我们要看黄片吗 |
[37:57] | No. | 不 |
[37:59] | “Coming to America.” | 《美国之旅》 |
[38:02] | Yes! Please! | 太棒了 |
[38:08] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:12] | Hey, Tom?! | 汤姆 |
[38:15] | Tom, it’s me! | 汤姆 是我 |
[38:20] | I brought you soup and I know that you’re home! | 我给你带了汤 我知道你在家 |
[38:23] | It’s that really excellent soup from that little Polish place. | 这是那家波兰餐厅的超好喝的汤 |
[38:31] | Tom… | 汤姆 |
[38:33] | I know — I know that I am the last person that you want to see. | 我知道 我知道我是你最不想见的人 |
[38:36] | I just — I don’t know. | 我只是 说不好 |
[38:37] | I thought maybe we could talk through the door. | 我想着或许我们能隔着门说说话 |
[38:39] | I just feel like you need | 我感觉你需要 |
[38:40] | some semblance of human contact. | 一些类似来自人类的关怀 |
[38:45] | I don’t blame you for — for wanting to keep your distance, | 我不怪你 你想保持距离 |
[38:48] | I mean, pandemic or not. | 无论有没有疫情 |
[38:57] | I just want you to know that you’re not alone. | 我只想让你知道你不是一个人 |
[39:12] | Experts say the more resilient we are, | 专家说适应能力越强 |
[39:14] | the better we can face life’s challenges. | 越能更好的面对生活中的挑战 |
[39:27] | I was so mad at you. | 我太生你的气了 |
[39:29] | What, for leaving you? | 怎么 因为离开你吗 |
[39:31] | For choosing someone over yourself. | 为了选择别人而不是自己 |
[39:34] | I didn’t know I was gonna die. | 我又不知道我会死 |
[39:37] | Do you regret it? | 你后悔吗 |
[39:41] | Does that matter? | 这还要紧吗 |
[39:43] | You’d have done the same thing. Isn’t that why you’re here? | 你也会做一样的事 所以你才在这里 不是吗 |
[39:49] | Yeah. I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[39:51] | So it’s your fault. | 所以怪你 |
[39:54] | How do you figure? | 你怎么想的 |
[39:58] | Because you… | 因为你 |
[40:00] | went all-in for everybody. | 为所有人倾尽全力 |
[40:03] | Your friends, your family, a woman at the bus stop. | 你的朋友 家人 车站的陌生女人 |
[40:08] | You think that didn’t somehow affect me? | 你觉得那没有影响到我吗 |
[40:11] | You changed my life, George. | 你改变了我的生活 乔治 |
[40:14] | I didn’t say it then, but it’s true. | 我当时没说 但确实如此 |
[40:16] | And the single biggest factor for cultivating resilience? | 而培养强大适应力的最大因素是什么呢 |
[40:22] | Positive relationships. | 正能量感情 |
[40:36] | For what it’s worth, I think you made the right call, | 无论如何 我觉得你做的决定没错 |
[40:40] | putting her in the trial. | 让她进试验组 |
[40:43] | I’ve known Meredith since she was a child. | 梅瑞狄斯还是个小女孩时我就认识她了 |
[40:47] | I watched her operate on her dolls in the OR gallery. | 我看着她在手术室走廊给娃娃做手术 |
[40:51] | I took her for milk and cookies in the cafeteria. | 我带她去餐厅喝牛奶 吃曲奇 |
[40:56] | I helped her get over her fear of the film review room | 我帮她克服了对电影放映室的恐惧 |
[40:59] | because that’s where she thought we kept the skeletons. | 因为她觉得我们把骷髅都放在那 |
[41:05] | And then I watched her become a surgeon, a wife… | 然后我看着她成为了外科医生 妻子 |
[41:10] | a mother, and a chief. | 母亲 主任 |
[41:16] | You know, I knew COVID patients had to suffer in isolation. | 我知道新冠病人必须忍受隔离的痛苦 |
[41:21] | But I never gave any thought to how helpless | 但我从来没想过在乎病人的人 |
[41:25] | and alone it feels | 他们会 |
[41:28] | for the people who care about them. | 有多无助和多孤单 |
[42:03] | So find your people… | 所以找到你的人 |
[42:07] | …and keep them close. | 并让他们留在身边 |
[42:12] | Because when you’re at your lowest… | 因为当你处在最低潮时 |
[42:19] | …those people get you through. | 那些人能帮你度过难关 |