时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | The day you discharge a patient who nearly died | 死而复生的病人治愈出院 |
[00:02] | is a very good day. | 那真是美好的一天 |
[00:04] | It has never, ever been about me! | 永远都只是关于你 |
[00:06] | I do love you! | 我是真的爱你 |
[00:07] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[00:09] | – Say it. – I love you, too. | -说吧 -我也爱你 |
[00:10] | We’re done. | 我们结束了 |
[00:14] | I’ll be in my car. | 今晚我会在我车里 |
[00:15] | Lot B, 7:00. | B停车场 7点 |
[00:17] | You say your goodbyes. | 你说再见 |
[00:18] | – You wish them luck. – We can’t do this. | -祝他们幸运 -我们不能这样 |
[00:21] | And you hope like hell you never see them again. | 并希望永远不再相见 |
[00:23] | Here at the Trade Center, | 在贸易中心 |
[00:24] | we are getting reports that a part of the tower | 我们收到报道 部分大厦结构 |
[00:27] | has collapsed. | 已经倒塌 |
[00:28] | Because when a patient does return, | 因为若病人重返医院 |
[00:29] | there’s a very good chance you screwed up. | 很有可能是你搞砸了 |
[00:34] | I have loved you when I was coupled up. | 我恋爱的时候爱你 |
[00:36] | I have loved you when I was single. | 单身的时候也爱你 |
[00:38] | I have loved you every second of every day. | 我每时每刻都爱你 |
[00:42] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[00:43] | I love you. I’m in love with you. | 我爱你 我爱着你 |
[00:46] | I’m in love with Cristina. | 我爱的是克里斯蒂娜 |
[00:48] | And then you’ll be looking back to find what you missed, | 你会回顾过去 寻找漏掉的细节 |
[00:51] | replaying every moment to find the one thing | 回放每一个瞬间 去找到那个 |
[00:53] | you could have done differently. | 做错了的决定 |
[00:56] | And if you’re like me, | 如果你跟我一样 |
[00:56] | you’ll obsess over finding that mistake. | 你就会沉溺于找到错误 |
[01:03] | I’ll make pancakes. | 我去做松饼 |
[01:17] | Until it drives you out of your mind. | 直至失去理智 |
[01:28] | Mama, I can’t… | 妈妈 我不能 |
[01:31] | Everything’s okay. | 没事的 |
[01:32] | Okay? You want some more? | 好吧 还要吗 |
[01:35] | There. | 乖 |
[01:36] | Look at me. | 看我 |
[01:37] | Mama’s okay. | 妈妈没事 |
[01:39] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[01:39] | I want Mama. | 我要妈妈 |
[01:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:42] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[01:52] | It’s the, uh… | 这是 |
[01:54] | It’s the raspberry jam you like, from the farmer’s market. | 这是你喜欢的树莓酱 从农贸集市买的 |
[01:58] | Teddy, you should really eat. | 泰迪 你得吃东西 |
[01:59] | Even if you’re not hungry. | 就算不饿也得吃 |
[02:02] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[02:08] | So, Meredith’s stable. | 梅瑞狄斯情况稳定 |
[02:09] | Not off the vent but stable. | 虽然还没脱离呼吸机 但情况稳定 |
[02:11] | Webber says he wants to try and wean her off the vent | 韦伯说他打算过几天再试试 |
[02:13] | in a couple days, so… | 脱离呼吸机 所以 |
[02:31] | Mom sent me a video of Leo. | 妈给我发了利奥的视频 |
[02:33] | They made up this new game where… | 他们创造了新游戏 |
[02:34] | Where she pre… she pretends to wrap him in pillows | 她假装 她假装用枕头包住他 |
[02:37] | and he pretends like he’s sleeping on a cloud. | 他假装自己在云朵上睡觉 |
[02:39] | It’s … It’s really adorable. | 这 这真的太可爱了 |
[02:44] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[03:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:02] | Is this really necessary? | 有必要这么做吗 |
[03:04] | You can’t get her to drink a sip of water? | 你都没法让她喝口水吗 |
[03:06] | No. | 没办法 |
[03:08] | Do you want me to try? | 想让我试一下吗 |
[03:09] | I’ve been tested. I’m negative. | 我核酸检测阴性 |
[03:10] | Me too but it’s not a good time. | 我也是 但现在时机不对 |
[03:11] | Allison’s napping. | 艾莉森在睡觉 |
[03:13] | But thank you for the fluids | 但还是谢谢你送输液过来 |
[03:14] | and I’ll keep you updated, okay? | 有消息我通知你 好吗 |
[03:15] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[03:16] | Let me try. | 让我试试 |
[03:19] | Let me try to help. | 让我试试帮忙 |
[03:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:23] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:06] | Hey, Altman. | 嘿 阿尔特曼 |
[04:08] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吧 |
[04:10] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[04:11] | Sorry. Um, aren’t I supposed to be here? | 不好意思 我难道不该在这里吗 |
[04:14] | – I don’t know. – How long have you been off the vent? | -我不知道 -你下呼吸机多久了 |
[04:16] | I was on a vent? | 我之前用呼吸机了 |
[04:18] | Coming through. | 借过 |
[04:21] | – Excuse me. – DeLuca? | -借过 -德卢卡 |
[04:26] | Help! | 救命 |
[04:27] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[04:29] | – DeLuca, what is wrong with you? – Get me out of here! | -德卢卡 你怎么回事 -放我出去 |
[04:31] | Do something! | 做点什么啊 |
[04:32] | We’ve been seeing this a lot in patients lately, | 我们最近看到好多病人都这样 |
[04:33] | – but trust me, she’s gone. – Help! | -但相信我 她已经死了 -救命 |
[04:37] | How do people breathe in these things? | 人在这种袋子里要怎么呼吸啊 |
[04:40] | Okay, I’m good. | 好了 我可以了 |
[04:44] | So, you ready to start? | 那你准备好开始了吗 |
[04:47] | Start what? | 开始什么 |
[04:48] | The incision. | 开刀 |
[04:58] | You said you could save her life. | 你说你可以救她的命 |
[05:00] | Save who? | 救谁 |
[05:02] | Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[05:17] | I… | 我… |
[05:19] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[05:30] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[05:38] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[05:43] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[05:47] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[05:50] | Allison, wait! | 艾莉森 等等 |
[05:59] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[06:05] | Any luck? | 能行吗 |
[06:06] | No. | 不行 |
[06:08] | If something doesn’t change soon, | 如果她再不好转 |
[06:09] | I’m gonna have to have her admitted. | 我就得让她住院了 |
[06:10] | Owen, she’s overworked, she’s overtired, | 欧文 她工作过度 又过劳 |
[06:12] | she just lost DeLuca. | 还刚失去了德卢卡 |
[06:14] | I mean, she probably just needs some more rest. | 她可能只是需要多休息一阵 |
[06:15] | She hasn’t spoken, she hasn’t eaten, | 她一直没说话 没吃东西 |
[06:17] | she hasn’t so much as acknowledged her own daughter. | 都没认出自己的女儿 |
[06:20] | Amelia, the only other time I’ve seen that kind of look, | 艾米莉娅 我见过唯一有那种症状的人 |
[06:22] | it’s in soldiers. | 是士兵 |
[06:25] | And plenty of them never came back. | 而且他们很多人再也没恢复过来 |
[06:36] | Teddy, Amelia brought fluids. | 泰迪 艾米莉娅带来了输液 |
[06:39] | You will feel so much better once you are hydrated. | 等你补水后就会感觉好很多 |
[06:59] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[07:02] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[07:05] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[07:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:07] | Allison, don’t leave! | 艾莉森 别走 |
[07:09] | Don’t throw your life away, Teddy. | 别放弃你的生活 泰迪 |
[07:11] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[07:12] | Tonight, I’ll be in my car. | 今晚我会在我车里 |
[07:13] | Lot B, 7:00. | B停车场 7点 |
[07:20] | Not to tell you how to live your life, | 我不是想对你的生活指手画脚 |
[07:21] | but shouldn’t you be getting married right now? | 但你现在不是该结婚了嘛 |
[07:24] | Owen’s not there. | 欧文没去 |
[07:25] | You’re thinking of running. | 你在考虑逃婚 |
[07:26] | Amelia did the same thing the night she married Owen. | 艾米莉娅嫁给欧文是也是这样 |
[07:30] | Poor bastard. | 可怜的家伙 |
[07:31] | It would have been better. For everyone. | 要是那样就好了 对大家都是 |
[07:34] | I think your problems go back a lot further than tonight. | 我觉得你的问题远早于今晚 |
[07:41] | I have to try, don’t I? | 我得试试 对吧 |
[08:05] | You breaking stuff? | 你在拆家吗 |
[08:08] | It’s a bed for Leo. | 这是利奥的床 |
[08:09] | I can’t make sense of these instructions. | 但我看不懂安装指示 |
[08:10] | I think they’re in Danish or something. | 我想这是丹麦语什么的 |
[08:14] | Two heads are better than one? | 两个人总比一个人强 |
[08:15] | Amelia, you don’t have to stay. | 艾米莉娅 你不必留下来 |
[08:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:22] | This and… | 这个和… |
[08:24] | Pick up the bottom part. | 拿起底下的这个部分 |
[08:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:31] | And I’m being told we have some breaking news… | 现在插播突发新闻 |
[08:34] | The daily body count of COVID patients | 新冠病毒的日死亡人数 |
[08:35] | could exceed that of 9/11 in the upcoming mon… | 将在下月超过911事件的遇难人数 |
[08:43] | I’m not a Vegas guy. | 我不喜欢维加斯 |
[08:44] | I’m not a Vegas guy. | 我也不喜欢 |
[08:49] | Feeling any different? | 心情有变化吗 |
[08:51] | We hurt Owen. | 我们伤害了欧文 |
[08:52] | No, you… You hurt Owen. | 不 是你伤害了欧文 |
[08:54] | I’m just the guy driving the getaway car. | 我只是个负责开车带你逃的人 |
[08:56] | He’ll be hurt, but we… | 他是会受伤 但我们 |
[08:57] | We always come back to being friends. | 我们总能再做回朋友 |
[08:59] | Speaking of, should you maybe make a phone call? | 话说 你是不是该打个电话知会一声 |
[09:08] | It can wait. | 这事不急 |
[09:11] | Tonight’s about us. | 今晚是属于我俩的 |
[09:14] | This should be fun. | 这一定会很有趣 |
[09:26] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[09:31] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[09:39] | We have all the time in the world. | 我们有大把的时间相处 |
[09:41] | Have I ever told you what excellent room service I make? | 我说过我选择客房服务的水平一流吗 |
[09:47] | If I could choose one meal for the rest of my life, | 如果我余生都只能吃一种食物 |
[09:49] | it would be this. | 我会选这个 |
[09:50] | Pancakes and champagne. | 松饼和香槟 |
[09:53] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[09:55] | I choose this and you. | 我选这个和你 |
[10:11] | Owen’s gone. | 欧文走了 |
[10:14] | What do you… What do you mean he’s gone? | 什么 你说他走了是什么意思 |
[10:16] | Apparently he took the kids and got on a plane. | 他带着孩子们上飞机走了 |
[10:18] | Got on a plane to where? | 上了去哪的飞机 |
[10:19] | Here we go again, eenie meenie miny snooze. | 又来了 喋喋不休老生常谈 |
[10:22] | You think this is funny? | 你觉得这事很有趣吗 |
[10:23] | But my family is gone. | 可我的家人一走了之了 |
[10:25] | What? Your family? | 什么 你的家人 |
[10:26] | Or Owen? | 还是欧文 |
[10:27] | I can’t live without him. | 我不能离开他 |
[10:28] | Oh, which makes me the gum stuck to the bottom of your shoe? | 你是说我才是死缠烂打的人了咯 |
[10:32] | I didn’t think that he would actually leave. | 我没想到他会真的离开 |
[10:34] | Yeah. He left. Owen Hunt is a man. | 是的 他走了 欧文可是真男人 |
[10:36] | He doesn’t sit around and wait while you play games | 他可不会在你游戏花丛 |
[10:38] | and choose other people and have babies with them. | 跟其他人一起造人的时候还等着你 |
[10:40] | What did you expect? | 你在想什么呢 |
[10:40] | Owen, you aren’t thinking. | 欧文 你是冲昏头了 |
[10:42] | Come back. Please. | 回来吧 拜托 |
[10:44] | Yeah. That should do it. | 没错 这样做就能召回他了 |
[10:46] | You ruined my life. | 你毁了我的生活 |
[10:48] | I ruined my life. | 我毁了自己的生活 |
[10:50] | You ruined my life. | 你毁了我的生活 |
[10:51] | Teddy, Teddy, Teddy, please. | 泰迪 泰迪 泰迪 拜托 |
[10:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:54] | I don’t want you to love me. | 我不想要你爱我 |
[10:55] | I love Owen and I-I love my kids | 我爱欧文和我的孩子们 |
[10:57] | and I love my family, and I… I don’t… | 我爱我的家人 我不 |
[11:00] | I don’t want you to love me and I don’t want this life! | 我不想要你爱我 我不想要这样的生活 |
[11:02] | Wait! Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[11:04] | We’ll work this out. | 我们能解决 |
[11:06] | Don’t ruin your life. | 别毁了你的生活 |
[11:07] | Run away with me. | 跟我私奔吧 |
[11:08] | I’ll be in my car. | 我在车里等你 |
[11:10] | 7:00. | 7点 |
[11:11] | Tom, this never should have happened. | 汤姆 这一切都不该发生 |
[11:13] | Save yourself. | 救你自己吧 |
[11:20] | Wait. I didn’t mean to… | 等等 我没想要 |
[11:36] | You know, personally, I never got what you saw in that guy. | 说实话 我从不知道你到底看上他什么了 |
[11:38] | But I-I didn’t want to hurt him. | 但我并没想要伤害他 |
[11:40] | Well, maybe skip the grenade next time? | 那下次就别用手雷了 |
[11:42] | You’re always blowing things up. | 你总是在毁东西 |
[11:44] | No. | 不是 |
[11:45] | No. No. | 不 不是 |
[11:47] | Amelia and I are done. | 艾米莉娅和我已经结束了 |
[11:50] | There’s nothing standing in our way. | 现在你我间已经没有任何阻碍了 |
[11:52] | You can’t just tell me | 我不是你能 |
[11:53] | when to go and when to stay! | 挥之即来呼之即去的人 |
[11:54] | I don’t want you here anymore! | 我不想在这再看见你了 |
[12:01] | Yeah, the snow wasn’t for the soldiers. | 那场雪不是为了士兵们弄的 |
[12:03] | It was for you. | 是为了你 |
[12:03] | I’m done, Owen. | 我受够了 欧文 |
[12:04] | We’re done. | 我们间结束了 |
[12:08] | Owen flew halfway across the planet | 欧文飞越了大半个地球 |
[12:10] | and you just kicked him out. | 你却把他赶走了 |
[12:10] | Well, Meredith was right. I need to go back further. | 梅瑞狄斯是对的 我该追溯的更往前一点 |
[12:13] | Pretty sure this is not what she meant by that. | 她肯定不是这个意思 |
[12:15] | But if we are re-writing history, | 不过如果我们真的想改写历史 |
[12:17] | maybe you could, uh, not kill me this time? | 这次你或许可以不要杀了我呢 |
[12:20] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[12:23] | But if I never meet you, I can’t hurt you. | 但如果我们从没见过 我就无法伤害你 |
[12:28] | Owen, wait! | 欧文 等等 |
[12:52] | Oh, I got to go to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[12:54] | New boss is a real nutcracker. | 新老板真是个疯子 |
[12:57] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[13:01] | Teddy, there’s something I need to tell you. | 泰迪 我有话要对你说 |
[13:04] | You can tell me anything. | 你想说什么都行 |
[13:06] | I love living with you. | 我喜欢和你同居 |
[13:08] | I love working with you but… | 喜欢和你一起工作 但是 |
[13:12] | but it’s not enough. | 但这远远不够 |
[13:14] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[13:15] | I want to marry you. | 我想和你结婚 |
[13:17] | – Right here. – Right here, in bed? | -就现在 -现在 在床上吗 |
[13:19] | Mm, I’d be happy to go with living room. | 客厅也可以 |
[13:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:34] | Teddy? | 泰迪 |
[13:35] | Wait, what is it? | 怎么了 |
[13:36] | I just… I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[13:38] | I don’t want there to be any secrets between us. | 我不想咱们两个之间有任何秘密了 |
[13:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:45] | So, Allison. | 我和艾莉森 |
[13:51] | She wasn’t… She wasn’t just my friend. | 她不止 不止是我的朋友 |
[13:53] | She was… | 她还是 |
[13:55] | She was the love of my life. | 她还是我一生的挚爱 |
[13:58] | Wait, New York Allison? | 等等 纽约的那个艾莉森吗 |
[14:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:06] | Owen, I… I… I’m… | 欧文 我 |
[14:09] | I’m so sorry. | 我真遗憾 |
[14:11] | I’m so sorry that you lost her. | 我真遗憾你失去了她 |
[14:15] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[14:17] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[14:18] | Hey, I want to take all that pain and… | 我想替你承担所有的痛苦 |
[14:22] | I can’t erase it but I can spend every day trying. | 我虽然无法抹去过去 但我可以努力 |
[14:27] | Please, marry me. | 请嫁给我吧 |
[14:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:33] | Alright, okay. You look great. | 好的 你看起来很帅气 |
[14:36] | Do you, Theodora Grace Altman, take… | 西奥多娅·格蕾丝·阿尔特曼 你愿意 |
[14:39] | Text message, sorry. | 抱歉 有短信 |
[14:41] | Do you, Theodora Grace Altman, take… | 西奥多娅·格蕾丝·阿尔特曼 你愿意 |
[14:44] | – Could you… – Yeah, of course. | -你能 -没问题 |
[14:46] | Amelia. | 是艾米莉亚 |
[14:47] | “Yay wedding, yay joy. | “结婚咯 真开心 |
[14:49] | Xoxo.” | 爱你” |
[14:52] | – We good? – Yeah. Why wouldn’t I be? | -没事了吧 -是的 能有什么事 |
[14:53] | – Okay. – Okay, sorry. | -好的 -好了 抱歉 |
[14:58] | Beth. | 是贝丝 |
[14:59] | “Happy you’re so happy.” | “你开心我也开心” |
[15:01] | As in your ex-fiancée Beth? | 你的前未婚妻贝丝吗 |
[15:03] | – Yeah. – I didn’t… I didn’t know | -是的 -我不知道 |
[15:04] | that you still talked to Beth. | 你还跟贝丝有联系 |
[15:05] | Why are you saying it like that? “Beth.” What’s…? | 为什么你用这种语气 “贝丝” 怎么 |
[15:07] | Well, I-I just didn’t think that you still talked to her. | 我只是没想到你们还有联系 |
[15:09] | Yeah. Mondays at 11:00, | 有的呀 每周一11:00 |
[15:10] | but we had to change it today | 但我们这次改到今天了 |
[15:11] | ’cause she had her parent/teacher conference, | 因为她那时要参加家长会 |
[15:13] | but look. She’s so happy for us. | 但你看 她替我们开心 |
[15:14] | The wedding we all dream of… | 我们梦寐以求的婚礼 |
[15:15] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[15:17] | Oh, my God, oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[15:18] | Cristina? | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[15:21] | Cristina’s bought us tickets to Switzerland | 克里斯蒂娜给咱俩定了去瑞士的机票 |
[15:22] | as our wedding present. | 作为我们的结婚礼物 |
[15:26] | We can… We can go stay with her | 我们可以去她那里小住 |
[15:27] | and maybe teach a trauma class at her hospital. | 甚至去她的医院讲一节创伤治疗课 |
[15:31] | Owen, put your phone away. | 欧文 把手机收起来 |
[15:33] | – Yeah, anything for you. – Okay. | -好的 我愿为你做任何事 -好的 |
[15:34] | Okay, as I was saying… | 好的 我刚在说 |
[15:38] | Hey, I’m home. | 我回来啦 |
[15:40] | So, uh, Leo will do Thanksgiving with me, | 所以利奥跟我一起过感恩节 |
[15:42] | and Christmas with you…? | 然后跟你一起过圣诞节吗 |
[15:45] | I didn’t know we had bone china. | 我都不知道我们有骨瓷 |
[15:47] | Are you really sure? | 你真的确定吗 |
[15:48] | You, me, Teddy, our kids, all of us, together? | 你 我 泰迪 孩子们 我们所有人一起 |
[15:53] | Really? | 你认真的 |
[15:56] | You’re amazing, Amelia. | 你太好了 艾米莉娅 |
[15:58] | Bye. | 再见 |
[15:59] | Hey. So, come, sit, sit. | 过来坐吧 |
[16:01] | Come on. | 过来 |
[16:03] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[16:06] | You were… You were talking to Amelia? | 你…你刚是在跟艾米莉娅打电话 |
[16:07] | Yeah, we talk every day. | 是的 我们每天都聊 |
[16:09] | She is bringing Leo here | 她要带利奥过来 |
[16:10] | so we can have the holidays all together. | 这样我们就可以一起过节了 |
[16:13] | You don’t think that’s something that you should’ve asked? | 你不觉得这种事需要先问问我吗 |
[16:16] | It’s true love, Teddy. | 这是真爱 泰迪 |
[16:17] | You really want to ask permission? | 你真的想要我征求同意吗 |
[16:19] | True… You love her? | 真… 你爱她 |
[16:20] | How can you not love Amelia? | 你怎么会不爱艾米莉娅呢 |
[16:22] | It’s Amelia. | 她可是艾米莉娅 |
[16:23] | So she comes first? | 所以她排第一位是吗 |
[16:25] | No, no, God, no. | 不 当然不是 |
[16:26] | Cristina comes first. | 克里斯蒂娜排第一 |
[16:28] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:29] | But you… You married me. | 但你…你娶了我 |
[16:31] | You… You chose me. | 你…选择了我 |
[16:32] | Oh, this is good. | 味道不错 |
[16:34] | Listen. | 听着 |
[16:35] | It’s not your fault that you don’t know how to love. | 你不懂爱不是你的错 |
[16:36] | What did you just say to me? | 你说什么 |
[16:37] | I said I love you. | 我说我爱你 |
[16:38] | And pass the gravy. But I also love you. | 把肉汁递给我 但我也爱你 |
[16:41] | This… This doesn’t feel right. | 这…这感觉不太对 |
[16:42] | Because it’s not. The only reason that I came here, | 因为就是不对 我来这里的唯一理由 |
[16:44] | the only reason that we have a baby together | 我们一起有个孩子的唯一理由 |
[16:47] | is because of Amelia. | 是因为艾米莉娅 |
[16:50] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[16:51] | We really should be thanking her. | 我们真的应该感谢她 |
[16:52] | Do you want to call her back or should I? | 你想给她回个电话吗还是我来 |
[16:53] | Get out of my house. | 滚出我家 |
[16:55] | You know, you say that a lot, but you never really mean it. | 你总是这么说 但你从来都不是真心的 |
[16:56] | That’s why I keep coming back. It’s sort of our thing. | 所以我总是会回来 这就是我们的习惯 |
[16:59] | I don’t want it to be our thing. | 我不想让它成为我们的习惯 |
[17:00] | Well, then the only alternative is you realize | 那么唯一的选项就是你意识到 |
[17:03] | one of these days… | 总有一天… |
[17:04] | One of these days what? | 总有一天会怎样 |
[17:06] | Dessert. | 甜点好了 |
[17:08] | Ah, yes. | 真棒 |
[17:09] | You’ll burn yourself. | 你会烫伤你自己的 |
[17:11] | I’ve got it, Amelia. | 我搞得定 艾米莉娅 |
[17:12] | Teddy. It’s Teddy. | 泰迪 我是泰迪 |
[17:14] | What’s wrong with Teddy? | 泰迪怎么了 |
[17:15] | You keep looking past me, like you always do. | 你一直无视我 你总是这样 |
[17:18] | Even though I’m right here. | 即使我人就在这里 |
[17:22] | Yeah, I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[17:23] | I’m done. I am done waiting for you | 我受够了 我受够了等待你的关注 |
[17:25] | and feeling like this every time. I’m done. | 和每次这种失落的感觉 我受够了 |
[17:27] | It’s Teddy! | 我是泰迪 |
[17:28] | I know, right? | 我知道 对吧 |
[17:30] | I love Teddy. | 我爱泰迪 |
[17:31] | But… she’s no you, Amelia. | 但…她不是你 艾米莉娅 |
[17:35] | Here. | 拿着 |
[17:37] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[17:39] | It’s your favorite. | 这是你的最爱 |
[17:47] | So you guys haven’t talked since… | 所以你俩从那之后就再没有聊过 |
[17:48] | Since she humiliated me at work | 从她害我被同事看笑话 |
[17:49] | and destroyed our family? No. | 破坏了我们的家庭后吗 没有 |
[17:50] | I was gonna say since you brought her home. | 我是想说从你把她带回家之后 |
[17:52] | I just want to make sure that she’s okay, | 我只是想确认她没事 |
[17:53] | and I’m gonna head back to the hotel. | 然后我就回酒店了 |
[17:55] | – Owen. – Amelia, I don’t want to talk to her | -欧文 -艾米莉娅 我不想跟她说话 |
[17:56] | because every time I do, it just makes me angrier. | 因为每一次都会让我更愤怒 |
[17:59] | Okay? And I’m exhausted by it. | 懂吗 而且我已经精疲力尽了 |
[18:01] | So I’m done. | 所以我不干了 |
[18:03] | Can you pass me the side part, please? | 你能把侧板递给我吗 |
[18:05] | What about therapy? | 心理医生怎么样 |
[18:06] | – I go to therapy. – With Teddy? | -我在看心理医生 -和泰迪一起吗 |
[18:08] | I don’t need to pay some stranger to sit there | 我不需要花钱找一个陌生人 |
[18:09] | and listen to Teddy lie to me. | 坐在那里听泰迪撒谎 |
[18:10] | Would you cut her some slack? She just lost DeLuca. | 你能别对泰迪那么苛刻吗 她才失去德卢卡 |
[18:12] | We all lost DeLuca. | 我们都失去了德卢卡 |
[18:15] | I was standing right across from her the day that he died. | 他去世的那天 我就站在她对面 |
[18:18] | But we don’t all have the luxury of just shutting down completely. | 但并不是所有人都能像她一样 直接自我封闭 |
[18:25] | I want her to be well. | 我想让她好 |
[18:26] | Obviously I do. | 我当然想 |
[18:29] | You know, Leo’s been asking to see his Mama all day | 利奥整天都说想见他妈妈 |
[18:32] | and I had to lie to him and say that she’s working | 我只能骗他说她在上班 |
[18:34] | because I don’t want him to see her like this. | 因为我不想让他看见妈妈这幅样子 |
[18:36] | He needs her, you know? | 他需要自己的妈妈 |
[18:38] | Allison needs her. But honestly… | 艾莉森也需要她 但实话实说 |
[18:41] | Honestly, I don’t. | 说实话 我不需要她了 |
[18:42] | – Owen… – All she’s ever done is lie to me. | -欧文 -她永远都在对我撒谎 |
[18:44] | That’s all she’s ever done. | 她从来都在撒谎 |
[18:45] | She didn’t tell me she was pregnant for months, | 她怀孕数月却没有告诉我 |
[18:47] | she cheated on me for weeks before our wedding night, and… | 她在我们新婚夜之前出轨了好几周 还有 |
[18:52] | And you remember Allison? | 你还记得艾莉森吗 |
[18:53] | Teddy’s best friend who died? | 泰迪最好的朋友却去世了 |
[18:54] | The one we named our daughter after? | 我们的女儿也用了相同的名字 |
[18:55] | Well, it turns out that she’s not just her best friend. | 结果她不只是泰迪最好的朋友 |
[18:57] | She’s the love of Teddy’s life. | 她是泰迪的今生挚爱 |
[18:59] | And she didn’t mention it to me once | 但她却在我们认识的几十年里 |
[19:02] | in all the decades that we’ve known each other. | 对这件事只字未提 |
[19:03] | Not once. | 一次都没有 |
[19:05] | She just mentioned it as some kind of excuse | 她只是把这件事随口一提 |
[19:07] | for all the horrible things that she’s done. | 作为她所有糟糕行为的借口 |
[19:09] | And there’s nothing I can do about it | 对此我无能为力 |
[19:10] | and talking doesn’t help. | 讲出来也不会有用 |
[19:12] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[19:13] | So can we please just build this bed? | 所以我们能安静地把这个床搭好吗 |
[19:35] | I’m never gonna be enough for you. | 我对你来说永远都不够 |
[19:36] | You sound ridiculous. | 你别开玩笑了 |
[19:47] | More lap pads. | 多拿点纱布 |
[19:49] | So much bleeding. | 出血太多了 |
[19:50] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[19:57] | I’ll make pancakes. | 我去做松饼 |
[20:03] | Turn that monitor off! | 把那个显示器关掉 |
[20:09] | It’s not gonna make any difference. | 关了也不会有任何区别的 |
[20:18] | Did you always love her? | 你一直都爱她吗 |
[20:20] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[20:21] | Can we talk about this somewhere else? | 我们能去别的地方谈这件事吗 |
[20:23] | Teddy, this OR is very familiar with your private life. | 泰迪 这间手术室听过太多你的私人生活故事了 |
[20:28] | Was it love at first sight? | 你们是一见钟情吗 |
[20:32] | I was always drawn to her. | 我一直都喜欢她 |
[20:35] | She was the most alive person I’ve ever known. | 她是我认识的最有活力的人 |
[20:41] | She was good. | 她是个好人 |
[20:44] | And she was kind. | 而且善良 |
[20:53] | 9-1-1! | 紧急呼救 |
[20:57] | He was stuck in a bush by the bike path. | 他卡在自行车道旁的灌木丛里了 |
[20:59] | I think he broke his leg. | 我觉得他腿骨折了 |
[21:00] | Allison, what? No, you’re gonna get psittacosis. | 艾莉森 你在干什么 你会得鹦鹉热的 |
[21:02] | First off, that sounds fake. | 首先 这句话听着太假了 |
[21:04] | And second, don’t you have a medical kit in your bag?! | 其次 你包里不是有一个医疗包吗 |
[21:07] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[21:12] | Both my parents died that same year. | 我父母都在那年去世 |
[21:16] | She carried me through that. | 她陪我度过了那段时光 |
[21:17] | Yeah, that’s my mom. | 对 是我妈妈 |
[21:18] | What? | 什么 |
[21:29] | I will. I will talk to her again. | 好 我会再和她谈谈的 |
[21:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:38] | That was the maintenance manager at your mom’s building again. | 你妈妈公寓的经理又打电话来了 |
[21:43] | Teddy, you’re gonna have to go through your mom’s stuff | 泰迪你必须去整理你妈妈的遗物 |
[21:45] | or they’re gonna auction it off | 不然他们会把东西都拍卖了 |
[21:48] | or… or throw it away. | 或者直接扔掉 |
[21:52] | I would do it for you, but I-I don’t know what to keep. | 我愿意替你去 但我不知道要留下什么 |
[21:59] | We played Scrabble. | 我们一起玩了拼字游戏 |
[22:02] | You mean when you were a kid? | 你说小时候吗 |
[22:03] | Yes, but also when my dad was dying. | 对的 还有在我爸爸临死前 |
[22:05] | We played for almost… | 我们玩了差不多… |
[22:08] | Almost a year. | 差不多一年 |
[22:10] | He was sick, so we would put the board out on the bed, and… | 他病了 所以我们把拼字板放到床上 然后… |
[22:16] | And me and my dad and my mom. | 我 我爸和我妈 |
[22:19] | We played every weekend. | 我们每个周末都玩 |
[22:20] | My dad always won. | 我爸总赢 |
[22:24] | Until he started to lose. | 然后他开始输 |
[22:26] | When he started to lose… | 他开始输的时候… |
[22:29] | We had time. | 我们本来有时间 |
[22:31] | We had time to… | 我们有时间… |
[22:33] | – To say goodbye? – But we didn’t say goodbye. | -告别 -但是我们没有告别 |
[22:35] | We cheated so that he could win | 我们骗他让他赢 |
[22:36] | until he couldn’t play anymore. | 直到他不能再玩了 |
[22:37] | And then my mom and I, we just… | 然后我妈和我 我们… |
[22:39] | Uh, we put the board away. | 我们就把拼字板收了起来 |
[22:42] | But even with… With all that time… | 但即使… 即使有那么长时间 |
[22:46] | it just… it… It was unimaginable | 还是… 很难想象 |
[22:49] | that he could leave us. | 他会离开我们 |
[22:51] | He would never… He would… He would never leave us. | 他永远…永远都不会离开我们 |
[22:59] | I always wanted a pet. | 我一直想要个宠物 |
[23:00] | You mean after he… He died? | 你是说他… 他去世后 |
[23:02] | No, when I was young. | 不是 我小时候 |
[23:03] | I wanted a pet, and my dad said no. | 我想要只宠物 但爸爸不同意 |
[23:05] | He said, “When you get a pet, best-case scenario | 他说 “你有了只宠物 最好的情形是 |
[23:07] | is that you love that pet with all your heart | 你全心全意地爱着它 |
[23:10] | and then it leaves you ’cause, you know, life span. | 然后它离开了你 因为它们生命周期短 |
[23:15] | So for sure a pet means heartbreak.” | 所以养宠物肯定意味着心碎” |
[23:21] | He just… I… I guess he just wanted to protect me. | 他只是… 我…我猜他只是想保护我 |
[23:24] | But he wouldn’t even let me get a gerbil | 但他连沙鼠都不让我养 |
[23:26] | because he didn’t want me to suffer | 因为他不想让我难过 |
[23:28] | and then he just up and dies at age 58. | 而他在58岁就去世了 |
[23:32] | But at least we got to play Scrabble. | 但至少我们玩了拼字游戏 |
[23:34] | My mom just… | 我妈… |
[23:36] | You can’t pack up her stuff | 你无法收拾她的东西 |
[23:37] | because that would mean she died. | 因为那意味着她去世了 |
[23:40] | And she can’t have died because she was too young. | 她不应该就死了 因为她还很年轻 |
[23:43] | And she wasn’t even sick. | 她甚至都没有生病 |
[23:45] | And there wasn’t even time for another game. | 都没来得及再玩一盘游戏 |
[23:51] | Okay, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[23:55] | But I’m gonna need the keys to your mom’s place. | 但我需要你妈家的钥匙 |
[23:58] | – Allison… – Teddy, | -艾莉森… -泰迪 |
[23:59] | I am not letting them throw away that Scrabble board. | 我不会让他们丢掉那盘拼字游戏 |
[24:02] | And I’m not letting them throw away your photo albums. | 我不会让他们丢掉你的相册 |
[24:04] | And I bet your mom wore perfume | 我猜你妈用香水 |
[24:06] | and I’m gonna go over there and I’m gonna find it | 我会去那找到香水 |
[24:08] | and I’m gonna get one of her scarves | 我会找一条她的围巾 |
[24:09] | because you are in shock right now, | 因为你现在还处在震惊中 |
[24:11] | but one day you’re gonna want some of the stuff | 但有一天你会想要一些东西 |
[24:14] | that reminds you how loved you were. | 提醒你 你曾经被深爱着 |
[24:17] | You’re gonna want some of the stuff that came from the people | 你会想要一些属于深深爱过你的人的东西 |
[24:20] | who loved you too much to let you get a gerbil. | 他们如此爱你 连沙鼠都不愿让你养 |
[24:23] | The people who made you you. | 他们造就了你 |
[24:26] | Wonderful, wonderful you. | 如此精彩的你 |
[24:40] | I’m sorry. I’m… | 对不起 我… |
[24:44] | I’m sorry, but I’m not sorry. | 对不起 但刚才的事我不后悔 |
[25:10] | I didn’t mean to hurt anyone. | 我不想伤害任何人 |
[25:14] | Just fell in love with Allison. | 我只是爱上了艾莉森 |
[25:18] | So what did you do? | 那你做了什么 |
[25:21] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[25:22] | I’ll make pancakes. | 我去做松饼 |
[25:26] | I’ll make pancakes. | 我去做松饼 |
[25:32] | I have to go to work. | 我要去上班了 |
[25:37] | 2001年9月11日 | |
[25:47] | I should have said yes. | 我应该答应 |
[25:48] | Teddy, you couldn’t have known. | 泰迪 你怎么会知道 |
[25:50] | I wanted to say yes. | 我想答应 |
[25:52] | I wanted more than anything in the world | 全世界我最想要的就是 |
[25:56] | but to stay in that room with her forever. | 和她永远待在那个房间里 |
[25:59] | If I had just said yes… | 如果我答应了… |
[26:03] | She’d still be here. | 她应该还在这 |
[26:06] | Maybe you’d still be here. | 也许你也还在 |
[26:09] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[26:14] | But you are. | 但你在呀 |
[26:15] | You are still here. | 你还在这里 |
[26:17] | But I’m not. | 我已经走了 |
[26:18] | But you are. | 但你明明在 |
[26:20] | Which means… | 也就是说 |
[26:24] | What if it’s not too late? | 万一还来得及呢 |
[26:26] | What if it can change? | 万一可以改变呢 |
[26:35] | It’s not too late. | 还不算太晚 |
[26:41] | Teddy, are you okay? | 泰迪 你没事吧 |
[26:44] | You’re having a nightmare. | 你做噩梦了 |
[26:50] | 2001年9月11日 | |
[26:58] | I’ll make pancakes. | 我去做松饼 |
[27:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:14] | She barely naps for more than 30 minutes. | 她小睡很少超过30分钟 |
[27:16] | I swear she doesn’t know me since she moved in with my mom. | 我发誓她和我妈一起住之后就不认识我了 |
[27:19] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[27:21] | You need to forgive Teddy. | 你需要原谅泰迪 |
[27:23] | So you think that if I tell her | 所以你认为我告诉她 |
[27:24] | that she’s forgiven | 我已经原谅了她 |
[27:25] | it’ll bring her out of this? I mean, I can try but… | 就能帮她恢复 我可以试试 但 |
[27:26] | No. No. I am not saying you need go in there and pretend. | 不不 我不是说你要假装原谅她 |
[27:29] | I’m saying… | 我是说 |
[27:31] | Owen, I-I know that Teddy hurt you badly, | 欧文 我知道泰迪深深地伤害了你 |
[27:34] | and nothing about what she did with Tom is okay. | 她和汤姆做的事没有任何洗白的余地 |
[27:37] | But… | 但 |
[27:38] | Owen, she’s Teddy. | 欧文 她是泰迪啊 |
[27:40] | You have loved her in some form for decades. | 多年来你一直用某种方式爱着她 |
[27:43] | And just the fact that she was in love with Allison… | 就因为她爱上了艾莉森 |
[27:44] | It’s not the fact that she was in love with her. | 不是因为她爱上了艾莉森 |
[27:46] | It’s the fact that she lied. | 而是因为她骗了我 |
[27:47] | Okay? And she lied relentlessly. | 明白了吗 她无休止地撒谎 |
[27:49] | For decades. | 这么多年一直没变 |
[27:50] | She said that she’s not over her. | 她说还没有放下她 |
[27:51] | So not only did she cheat on me with Tom Koracick, | 和我在一起时 她不仅出轨了汤姆·卡洛西科 |
[27:52] | she’s been in love with someone else | 我们在一起时 |
[27:54] | our entire relationship. | 她一直爱着别人 |
[27:55] | It’s despicable | 简直令人作呕 |
[27:55] | and she doesn’t deserve my forgiveness. | 所以她不配得到我的原谅 |
[27:57] | Despicable? What is wrong with you? | 令人作呕 你到底怎么回事 |
[27:59] | What is wrong with you? | 这话该我问你 |
[28:00] | You’re taking her side. | 你站在她那边 |
[28:01] | You’re pissed because she has a Cristina, | 你生气是因为她有个挚爱 |
[28:03] | and you don’t like it. | 而这一点你无法忍受 |
[28:04] | Why can’t Teddy be allowed to | 你明明做过同样的事 |
[28:05] | love more than one person when you have? | 为什么轮到泰迪就不行了 |
[28:07] | I never lied about having past relationships, okay? | 我从未在过去的感情上撒过谎 |
[28:08] | – She did. – Ask yourself why, Owen! | -但她这么做了 -问问你自己 欧文 |
[28:10] | She probably had PTSD from losing the love of her life | 她可能因为在可怕的悲剧中失去了一生所爱 |
[28:13] | in a horrific tragedy. | 而患上了创伤后应激障碍 |
[28:15] | You of all people should understand that. | 你最应该理解这点 |
[28:16] | Then why didn’t she just tell me that? | 那为什么她不直接告诉我 |
[28:17] | Do you walk around telling everyone about | 你会见到人就说 |
[28:19] | how you strangled Cristina? | 你差点掐死克里斯蒂娜吗 |
[28:27] | I think you should leave. | 你该走了 |
[28:28] | Owen, her trauma response is different than yours. | 欧文 她对创伤的反应和你不一样 |
[28:32] | You don’t get to just casually throw in my face | 你不能就这么云淡风轻地 |
[28:35] | the worst thing that I ever did in my life, okay? | 讲出我一生中最后悔的事 好吗 |
[28:36] | I did not do it casually. | 我是认真的 |
[28:38] | No part of you ever, ever thought that you were capable | 而你自己 也绝对没想到自己会掐住 |
[28:41] | of choking someone that you loved but you did it. | 你爱的人 但你还是这么做了 |
[28:45] | I was asleep, okay? | 我当时不清醒 好吗 |
[28:46] | I-i had PTSD… | 我有过创伤后应激障碍 |
[28:48] | So does she, Owen. | 她也是 欧文 |
[28:49] | So does she! | 她也是 |
[28:51] | Sometimes traumatized people lie. | 有时受过创伤的人会撒谎 |
[28:54] | They lie to you. | 对别人撒谎 |
[28:55] | They lie to themselves. | 对自己撒谎 |
[28:56] | That does not mean that everything is a lie. | 那并不意味着他们嘴里没真话 |
[28:59] | When you were hurting, you hurt other people. | 当你受到创伤时 不经意间会伤害他人 |
[29:01] | When I was hurting, I hurt other people. | 我受到创伤时 也会伤害其他人 |
[29:03] | But we both got help. Teddy needs help. | 但我们都得到了帮助 泰迪需要帮助 |
[29:12] | I’ll go check on her. | 我去看看她 |
[29:57] | Ugh, why do we even have jobs? | 我们为什么要工作 |
[29:59] | Doing nothing is so much better. | 无所事事好太多了 |
[30:01] | It is. | 没错 |
[30:09] | I want to tell Claire the truth. | 我想告诉克莱尔真相 |
[30:12] | She’ll hate me. | 她会恨我的 |
[30:13] | And I’ll hate that. | 我不想这样 |
[30:15] | But she deserves the truth. | 但她应该知道真相 |
[30:18] | I know. I know she does. | 我知道 这是她应得的 |
[30:19] | I just… I don’t want to hurt her. | 我只是 我不想伤害她 |
[30:23] | Life comes with pain though, Teddy. | 但生命总有痛苦相随 泰迪 |
[30:26] | Life comes with pain. | 生命总有痛苦相随 |
[30:28] | Not today. | 今天没有 |
[30:29] | Today doesn’t come with pain. | 今天没有痛苦 |
[30:32] | Not for us. Not this time. | 对我们来说没有 此刻没有 |
[30:36] | Your dad… | 你爸 |
[30:38] | he should’ve let you have the gerbil. | 他该让你养沙鼠的 |
[30:51] | We’ve got somewhere to be? | 我们要去什么地方吗 |
[30:53] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不是 |
[30:55] | I just… I never want this moment to end. | 我只是 永远不想结束这一刻 |
[31:07] | Something’s going on. | 出事了 |
[31:10] | Uh, we-we’re okay. | 我们 我们没事 |
[31:12] | No, but something’s wrong. | 不 但出事了 |
[31:13] | I know, but… but we’re okay. | 我知道 但我们没事 |
[31:14] | You’re with me. | 你和我在一起 |
[31:15] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[31:17] | You’re right. Let’s tell Claire. | 你是对的 我们告诉克莱尔吧 |
[31:19] | She deserves to know the truth. | 她应该知道真相 |
[31:20] | She’ll hate me because losing you is the worst thing in the world. | 她会恨我 因为失去你是这世上最糟的事 |
[31:23] | But she won’t hate you. I promise she won’t hate you. | 但她不会恨你 我保证她不会恨你 |
[31:26] | Because, Allison, it’s impossible to do anything but love you. | 因为 艾莉森 除了爱你别无其它选择 |
[31:32] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[31:35] | I smell smoke. | 我闻到了烟味 |
[31:37] | Do you smell smoke? | 你闻到烟味了吗 |
[31:39] | No, no, no, no, you’re with me. | 不 不 不 你和我在一起 |
[31:41] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[31:43] | I can’t breathe. | 我没法呼吸 |
[31:48] | Allison, don’t leave me. | 艾莉森 别离开我 |
[31:50] | No, please don’t leave me. | 不 请别离开我 |
[31:52] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[31:53] | Don’t leave me, Allison. | 别离开我 艾莉森 |
[31:56] | Come on! | 加油 |
[31:58] | Come on, Allison. | 加油 艾莉森 |
[32:00] | Please don’t leave me, Allison! | 请别离开我 艾莉森 |
[32:02] | Clear! | 离手 |
[32:05] | Charge to 200. Clear! | 充电到200 离手 |
[32:08] | 300! Clear! | 充电到300 离手 |
[32:13] | Teddy, I’m sorry. | 泰迪 我很抱歉 |
[32:16] | This is over. | 一切都结束了 |
[32:21] | Time of death, | 死亡时间 |
[32:23] | September 11, 2001, | 2001年9月11日 |
[32:26] | 9:59 a.M. | 上午9点59分 |
[32:41] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[32:43] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[32:46] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[33:44] | I just got her back down. | 我刚哄她睡着 |
[33:46] | I think she knows there’s something going on with her mom, | 我想她知道她的妈妈有点不对劲 |
[33:48] | so she’s just off. | 所以她总是闹 |
[33:51] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[33:52] | I know you want me to leave. | 我知道你想让我走 |
[33:53] | But I am here because I love you | 但我来这里是因为我爱你们 |
[33:55] | and I want to help you. | 我想帮你们 |
[33:58] | You know, it almost would’ve been easier | 知道吗 如果她跟卡洛西科私奔 |
[33:59] | if she’d just run away with Koracick. You know? | 事情就会简单得多 知道吗 |
[34:05] | You ever think about doing that? | 你想过这么做吗 |
[34:05] | Just getting in the car and driving away? | 跳进车里 扬长而去 |
[34:10] | A feeling of being free from all responsibilities, | 一种卸下所有责任的感觉 |
[34:13] | even just for a second… | 哪怕只有一秒 |
[34:15] | no kids, no messy relationships, | 没有孩子 没有混乱的感情 |
[34:18] | no dying patients… | 没有临死的病人 |
[34:20] | If you’d have asked me that six months ago, | 如果六个月前你这么问我 |
[34:21] | I would have said no, but now… | 我会说没有 但现在 |
[34:24] | of course I do. | 我当然这么想过 |
[34:27] | I don’t know how to describe it. | 我不知道该怎么形容 |
[34:28] | It’s like… | 这就像 |
[34:31] | It’s like there’s this… | 就像有一条 |
[34:32] | blanket on top of me. | 毯子从头包裹着我 |
[34:33] | Like a wet, heavy blanket of just… fatigue. | 一条潮湿 沉重…的疲惫毯子 |
[34:38] | Defense. | 抵抗 |
[34:39] | What? | 什么 |
[34:41] | When I get that blanket feeling? | 当我有这种毯子的感觉时 |
[34:42] | It’s because I’m defending | 是因为我在抵抗 |
[34:45] | against having to feel anger, rage, hurt. | 生气 愤怒和受伤的感觉 |
[34:51] | She hurt you. | 她伤害了你 |
[34:53] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[34:56] | Well, it’s easier to just feel numb. | 麻木自己非常容易 |
[35:00] | You don’t have to go back to her. | 你不需要重新和她在一起 |
[35:02] | But you cannot afford to spend every day hating her. | 但你也不能每天都沉浸在恨她之中 |
[35:07] | It’s too hard. | 那也太痛苦了 |
[35:09] | That blanket will never lift. | 那条毯子永远不会离开你了 |
[35:14] | I don’t know. W-What do I do? | 我不知道 我该怎么办 |
[35:18] | In NA, we pray for the people we resent. | 在互助会时我们会为讨厌的人祈福 |
[35:22] | It’s the worst. | 这让我很难受 |
[35:23] | I always hate it. | 我讨厌这个环节 |
[35:27] | We pray for them to get well. | 我们祝福他们一切顺利 |
[35:31] | For them to find happiness, | 祝愿他们找到幸福 |
[35:33] | get all of the things that we would want for ourselves. | 得到所有那些我们希望自己能得到的东西 |
[35:36] | And we do it every day, for weeks. | 我们每天都会祈福 连续好几周 |
[35:40] | And I don’t know why it works but it does. | 我不知道是什么原理 反正挺有用 |
[35:44] | The resentment lifts and forgiveness sets in. | 怨恨慢慢变淡了 原谅填充进来 |
[35:47] | Then you coparent. | 然后和他们感同身受 |
[35:48] | And maybe eventually… | 也许最终 |
[35:51] | something can be rebuilt. | 能够弥合一些东西 |
[35:54] | I don’t think I can do that. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[35:57] | You can do it. | 你能做到 |
[35:59] | You’ve done it before. | 你做到过 |
[36:02] | You did it with me. | 你原谅了我 |
[36:11] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[36:13] | All of this is your fault? | 这些都是你的错吗 |
[36:14] | Yes! My parents, Allison, Henry, DeLuca… | 是的 我的父母 艾莉森 亨利 德卢卡 |
[36:17] | Don’t say me. I’m still here. | 可别说我 我还在呢 |
[36:19] | I couldn’t save them. I should have saved them! | 我没能救活他们 我本该救活他们 |
[36:21] | No. Even I know that they couldn’t be saved. | 不 连我都知道他们救不活 |
[36:24] | I don’t know what happened with your parents, | 我不知道你父母发生了什么 |
[36:26] | but Allison and DeLuca were tragic casualties | 但是艾莉森和德卢卡都是死于 |
[36:29] | of circumstances you had no power to control. | 一些你没有能力控制的事情 |
[36:32] | And Henry… Henry was already dying | 而亨利 在你嫁给他的时候 |
[36:34] | – when you married him. – I love Owen. | -他本就要死了 -我爱欧文 |
[36:36] | You run from pain. | 你逃离了痛苦 |
[36:37] | Your parents died and you ran to Allison. | 你父母死了 你逃向了艾莉森 |
[36:40] | Allison died, and you joined the Army and ran to Owen. | 艾莉森死了 你参了军然后逃向了欧文 |
[36:44] | Owen chose Cristina, you dove into Henry. | 欧文选择了克里斯蒂娜 你又逃向了亨利 |
[36:48] | This isn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[36:49] | And then Owen is with Amelia, and you used Koracick. | 欧文又和艾米莉娅在一起了 你利用了卡洛西科 |
[36:52] | Please stop. Stop it. | 请别说了 别说了 |
[36:54] | – You run from pain, Teddy. – Stop it. | -你总是逃离痛苦 泰迪 -别说了 |
[36:55] | We all do it. | 大家都是这样 |
[36:56] | Something terrible happens, | 可怕的事情发生 |
[36:58] | we blame ourselves and we don’t want to feel it | 我们责怪自己 我们不想忍受 |
[37:00] | so we run. | 所以我们逃离 |
[37:02] | We run from joy too because we think we don’t deserve happiness. | 我们也会逃离快乐 因为我们觉得自己不配幸福 |
[37:06] | But it’s a package deal. | 但这是相辅相成的 |
[37:07] | There is no joy without pain. | 没有不伴随痛苦的快乐 |
[37:12] | Come on, Teddy. Let’s leave this place. | 走吧 泰迪 我们离开这里 |
[37:16] | Please don’t die. | 求你别死 |
[37:18] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽力 |
[37:33] | There’s a problem with trying to understand | 想要理解你所犯的每一个错误 |
[37:35] | every mistake you’ve made… | 然而问题是 |
[37:37] | you can’t. | 这不可能 |
[37:42] | And trying to robs you of your life, your plans, your future. | 同时这会剥夺你的生活 计划 未来 |
[37:51] | Plus, you can’t really learn from your mistakes | 并且 如果你止步不前 |
[37:53] | if you stop moving forward. | 你也无法从错误中学到什么 |
[37:59] | You sure you don’t want me to stay? | 你确定不需要我留下来吗 |
[38:02] | Probably a stupid question. | 好蠢的问题 |
[38:03] | Just call me if you need me. | 如果需要就给我打电话 |
[38:06] | Hey, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:07] | For everything. I mean it. | 感谢你做的一切 真心的 |
[38:09] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[38:11] | Oh, and especially thank you for helping with that bed. | 特别要感谢你帮忙拼好了小床 |
[38:13] | I’m gonna share credit with Leo. | 我会把你的功劳告诉利奥 |
[38:15] | Alright, just don’t break it if you get mad. | 好的 但你小心别在发脾气时砸坏它 |
[38:17] | I’m not gonna… Okay, yeah. | 我怎么会…好吧 好吧 |
[38:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[38:25] | It’s scary. It’s uncertain. | 未来让人畏惧 充满未知 |
[38:28] | But you’ll find something pretty special there… | 但你能在那发现非常特别的礼物 |
[38:35] | I’m here. | 我在呢 |
[38:38] | I’m here. | 我在呢 |
[38:55] | …hope. | 希望 |