时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | This dissection is routine for me at this point. | 现在这个解剖对我来说例行公事 |
[00:08] | I need to know what happened. | 发生了什么 |
[00:09] | Dr. Schmitt started the dissection instead of waiting. | 施密特医生决定自己先断而不是等上级医师 |
[00:12] | Time of death, 1:19. | 死亡时间 1点19分 |
[00:13] | – Why aren’t you in pre-op? – He has a low-grade fever. | -你为什么没做术前准备 -他在发低烧 |
[00:16] | – Dr. Grey, he’s hypotensive! – Jo, you’re right. | -格蕾医生 他血压低了 -乔 你说得太对了 |
[00:19] | I’ve been holding on to a fairytale. | 我被困在了一个童话故事里 |
[00:21] | We don’t have to get married now. I just need her, right? | 我们不是非得现在结婚 我只需要她 对吧 |
[00:23] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[00:24] | The heart is a match for Farouk. | 他的心脏和法鲁克匹配 |
[00:25] | It’s a beautiful and healthy heart. | 这是颗美丽健康的心脏 |
[00:27] | It’s perfect. | 非常完美 |
[00:28] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[00:29] | If Farouk dies, I go with him. | 如果法鲁克死了 我跟他一起走 |
[00:30] | – She is not alright. – What’s happening, Owen? | -她的状况不好 -出什么事了 欧文 |
[00:34] | Nobody bloody move. Take the cooler. Save Farouk. | 所有人都别动 拿着冷藏箱 去救法鲁克 |
[00:37] | I gave Noah Young the drugs that he needed to die, | 我给了诺亚·杨帮他自杀的药物 |
[00:39] | and I promised him that I would give the same drugs | 我答应了他我也会给其他三个 |
[00:40] | to three other dying soldiers. | 垂死士兵一样的药物 |
[00:42] | Move, before it takes us both! | 快走 别让它把我们两个都带走 |
[01:00] | Is that it? | 就是这些药吗 |
[01:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:03] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[01:04] | I’ve never been more sure about anything in my life. | 这是我迄今为止最确定的事 |
[01:06] | – And Heather knows? – She does. | -希瑟知道吗 -她知道 |
[01:08] | We made a plan, | 我们计划好了 |
[01:09] | and I can take better care of Danny from the other side. | 我走了对丹尼更好 |
[01:15] | I feel good about my life… | 我对自己的人生很满意 |
[01:19] | …and I feel good about where I’m going. | 也能平静面对接下来的旅程 |
[01:23] | I did my best, and… | 我尽力了 所以 |
[01:26] | I think that’s pretty damn good. | 我觉得这非常好 |
[01:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:34] | Hey, Dr. Hunt? | 嘿 亨特医生 |
[01:37] | I don’t want to abandon the guys in my unit. | 我不想抛下队里的其他人 |
[01:39] | They need your help, too. | 他们也需要你的帮助 |
[01:41] | We… | 我们… |
[01:43] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[01:46] | Please. | 拜托你了 |
[02:05] | Here! I’m here! | 嘿 我在这 |
[02:09] | The vagus nerve is the longest and most complex | 迷走神经是脑神经中 |
[02:12] | of the cranial nerves. | 最长和最复杂的神经 |
[02:13] | It transmits information to or from the surface of the brain | 迷走神经将信息从大脑表面 |
[02:16] | to tissues and organs elsewhere in the body. | 传递到身体的组织和其他器官 |
[02:19] | Wait! Stop! Stop! | 等等 停下 停下 |
[02:23] | Wait, wait! | 等等 |
[02:31] | When a body sustains an extended period of stress or trauma, | 当身体处在长期压力或创伤下 |
[02:35] | the vagus nerve becomes hyperactive. | 迷走神经就会异常兴奋 |
[02:39] | We think of stress and trauma as primarily emotional… | 我们认为压力和创伤主要反映在心理上 |
[02:42] | – Why didn’t you wait? – …but the real impact is on the body. | -为什么你不等等 -但真正受影响的是身体 |
[02:45] | That’s not the Webber Method! | 这不是韦伯教学法 |
[02:46] | When the vagus nerve is triggered, | 当迷走神经被激发 |
[02:48] | it fights to slow the heart. | 便会使得心率下降 |
[02:55] | Blood pressure drops, | 血压下降 |
[02:57] | and you can experience nausea, tunnel vision… | 你会感到恶心 视野变窄 |
[03:03] | …ringing in the ears, low blood pressure, | 耳鸣 血压下降 |
[03:07] | an irregular heartbeat. | 心跳异常 |
[03:13] | And when the mind suffers, the body suffers, | 当你心理受创 身体也受创 |
[03:16] | and it can be difficult to undo the damage. | 补救会很困难 |
[03:25] | – There was an accident. – Yeah, I heard. | -发生事故了 -对 我听说了 |
[03:27] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:28] | I will be as long as the heart is. | 移植心脏没事 我就没事 |
[03:51] | – Ndugu? – The heart’s bruised. | -恩都古 -心脏有淤伤 |
[03:53] | It must have hit the side of the cooler when the car — | 一定是事故发生时撞到冷藏箱了 |
[03:54] | Can you still use it? | 还能用吗 |
[04:03] | Page Dr. Pierce. | 呼叫皮尔斯医生 |
[04:04] | Please page Dr. Pierce to OR 3. | 请呼叫皮尔斯医生来3号手术室 |
[04:21] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[04:24] | Owen, can you hear me? | 欧文 听见我说话吗 |
[04:26] | Hayes, I already have the meds. Okay?! | 海斯 药我已经准备好了 好吗 |
[04:28] | It’s me. It’s Amelia. | 是我 艾米莉娅 |
[04:30] | Link is here, too. | 林也在 |
[04:33] | There you are. | 好了 |
[04:34] | You were in an accident. Do you remember? | 出车祸了 记得吗 |
[04:36] | They gave you morphine on the way here for the pain. | 他们在来这儿的路上给你打了吗啡止痛 |
[04:37] | You’re in trauma one. | 你现在创伤一室 |
[04:38] | I know your leg hurts, but can you wiggle your toes? | 我知道你的腿痛 你能不能动一下脚趾头 |
[04:41] | Feel anything? | 有感觉吗 |
[04:42] | Good. Okay. Can you feel this? | 好 有感觉吗 |
[04:44] | – A little. – Good. That’s good. | -一点点 -好 很好 |
[04:45] | We are gonna get you scanned and we’re gonna get you into — | 我们要给你扫描 然后把你送到 |
[04:47] | Amelia. Amelia. Teddy. Farouk’s heart? | 艾米莉娅 艾米莉娅 泰迪 法鲁克的心脏 |
[04:50] | Teddy’s okay. She’s outside. | 泰迪没事 她在外面 |
[04:52] | Farouk is in surgery. They got the heart here in time. | 法鲁克在作手术 心脏及时送到了 |
[04:53] | Okay. Hayes? | 好 海斯呢 |
[04:55] | I haven’t seen him, but I will see what I can find out. | 我还没看到他 但是我会去看看是什么情况 |
[04:58] | Amelia. | 艾米莉娅 |
[04:59] | Don’t tell Megan that I’m hurt, okay? | 别告诉梅根我受伤了好吗 |
[05:02] | – Owen — – Please. | -欧文 -求你了 |
[05:03] | Not until after Farouk’s alright. Please. | 等到法鲁克好了再说 求你了 |
[05:08] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[05:10] | Do you need to sit down? | 你要坐下来吗 |
[05:11] | – Is he…? – He’s in a lot of pain, | -他… -他很痛 |
[05:12] | which right now is a good thing. | 目前这是件好事 |
[05:13] | Preliminary assessment shows extensive fractures to the left leg. | 初步评估显示左腿大面积骨折 |
[05:16] | His neuro exam? | 那神经检查呢 |
[05:17] | He’s conscious, and he’s following commands. | 他意识清醒 并且能听从指示 |
[05:19] | His motor and sensory exams seem to be intact. | 他的运动和感官神经似乎没有受到损害 |
[05:23] | Will he walk again? | 他还能重新走路吗 |
[05:23] | We’ll know a lot more after a scan. | 扫描出来后我们才会了解更多情况 |
[05:27] | Teddy, he’s alive. | 泰迪 他还活着 |
[05:30] | He’s still here. | 他还在 |
[05:32] | You can go in and see him. | 你可以进去看他了 |
[05:37] | Has anyone checked you out yet? | 有人检查过你了吗 |
[05:38] | I’m fine. I’m — I-I just, um… | 我没事 我 我 我只是… |
[05:41] | I just… | 我只是… |
[05:44] | I think I need a minute. I-I’m not sure I… | 我需要一点时间 我不确定 我.. |
[05:47] | I just — I-I need a minute. | 我只 我 我需要一点时间 |
[05:49] | You got it. | 好的 |
[05:54] | You should get checked out, Teddy. | 你要检查一下 泰迪 |
[05:56] | He got me out of the car first, | 他先把我从车里弄了出来 |
[05:57] | and I went to call for help and… | 然后我去求救… |
[06:01] | and then I-I heard the car fall, | 然后我就听到车掉下去的声音 |
[06:03] | and I rode all the way here with Farouk’s heart in my hands, | 我一路坐车到这里 手里捧着法鲁克的心脏 |
[06:06] | and I — I thought Owen was dead. | 我 我以为欧文死了 |
[06:08] | And it’s just — I feel like my insides are like, lead, | 就是 我觉得我的内心像一块铅 |
[06:10] | or like, you know, like — like ice, and I just — | 像一块冰 我… |
[06:14] | I just need them to thaw before I-I go — | 我想等冰融化了再进去 |
[06:18] | before I go inside and see him. | 再进去见他 |
[06:19] | You’ve gone hard. | 你刚经历了重大创伤 |
[06:20] | Your nervous system is protecting you. | 你的神经系统在保护你 |
[06:22] | But he is alive. | 但是他还活着 |
[06:25] | And he needs to see you. | 他想见你 |
[06:27] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[06:47] | Hi, Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[06:50] | I thought you were gone. | 我以为你死了 |
[06:55] | Me too. | 我也以为 |
[06:59] | Can you come over here, please? | 你能过来点吗 |
[07:07] | I’m still here. | 我还在 |
[07:16] | – I love you. – I know. | -我爱你 -我知道 |
[07:18] | Dr. Radford to 2-6-2-2. | 请雷德福博士前往2622房间 |
[07:22] | I think we just do a pan scan and cover all our bases. | 我觉得就做一个平扫吧 涵盖所有的基础指标 |
[07:24] | I don’t want to take a chance of being blindsided in the OR. | 我不想做手术时冒着有盲点的风险 |
[07:27] | Couldn’t agree more. No one likes being blindsided. | 十分同意 没有人喜欢措手不及 |
[07:31] | Link? | 林 |
[07:32] | Dr. Goldberg to the ICU. | 请戈德堡医生前往重症监护室 |
[07:34] | Link, are you alright? | 林 你没事吧 |
[07:38] | Link, Owen means a lot to me, to everyone, | 林 欧文对我 对所有人都很重要 |
[07:40] | so whatever is going on with you — | 所以无论你现在有什么 |
[07:41] | I have work to do. | 我还有活要干 |
[07:42] | I’ll, uh, meet you in radiology. | 我们放射科见 |
[07:47] | This is not about the Webber Method, Bailey! | 这和韦伯教学法无关 贝利 |
[07:49] | It’s about one surgeon — one surgeon who overstepped. | 是一名外科医生 一名外科医生违规了 |
[07:51] | If we canceled a teaching method | 如果每次有外科医生犯错 |
[07:53] | every time a surgeon made a mistake, there wou– | 我们都得取消一种教学法 那 |
[07:55] | A preventable mistake. It was preventable. | 可以预防的错误 可以预防的 |
[07:58] | I am suspending the Webber Method | 我要立即无限期地 |
[08:01] | immediately and indefinitely. | 暂停韦伯教学法 |
[08:03] | You absolutely will not. I won’t accept it. | 你绝不可以 我不接受 |
[08:05] | Now, you may be the chief of this hospital, | 你现在虽然是这家医院的主管 |
[08:07] | but I’m the chief of chiefs. | 但我是所有主管的主管 |
[08:08] | I will call the medical board, Richard. | 我要告诉医委会 理查德 |
[08:10] | You want to pull rank on me? I will report you! | 你想用职衔压我是吗 我会举报你的 |
[08:12] | – Bailey! – There should have been | -贝利 -本来该有个 |
[08:14] | an attending in that room! | 主治医和他们在一起 |
[08:16] | I am done arguing! | 我不想再和你争这件事了 |
[08:20] | Schmitt, stop wasting water. Your hands are clean. | 施密特 别浪费水了 你的手是干净的 |
[08:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:32] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不行 |
[08:33] | If we don’t do this, we have to put him back on ECMO, | 如果我们不做 就得把他送回肺氧合机上 |
[08:36] | with risks of him bleeding | 冒着他可能会出血 |
[08:37] | or throwing a clot causing a stroke, or worse. | 出现血栓导致中风或者更糟的风险 |
[08:39] | I don’t know if he could | 我不知道他能不能 |
[08:40] | survive long enough to get another heart. | 活到等到另一颗供体心脏 |
[08:41] | And if this heart fails | 但如果这颗心脏 |
[08:43] | because it was bouncing around a cooler, | 因为在冷箱里撞了一路而失效了 |
[08:45] | he goes into immediate cardiac arrest. | 他就会立刻心衰竭 |
[08:49] | You called me here for my opinion, | 你叫我来是想要我给意见的 |
[08:50] | and I think you need to wait for a new heart. | 而我认为你得等新供体心脏 |
[08:55] | Okay, everyone. Let’s incise the right atrium. | 各位 切开右心房 |
[08:58] | Dr. Ndugu — | 恩都古医生 |
[08:59] | Dr. Pierce, I know the risks, | 皮尔斯医生 我知道其中的风险 |
[09:00] | but it is a miracle that Hunt and Altman and Hayes are alive. | 但亨特 阿尔特曼和海斯还活着就是个奇迹 |
[09:04] | It’s a miracle that this heart is in front of us right now. | 这颗心能送到我们手里就是个奇迹 |
[09:07] | And it is a miracle that we have the privilege | 我们能有这个荣幸见证它是否能在法鲁克的 |
[09:08] | to see if it will beat inside Farouk’s chest, bruised or not. | 胸腔里跳动就是个奇迹 无论它是否有瘀痕 |
[09:12] | So I’m gonna take the miracle and trust my gut. | 所以我要拥抱这个奇迹并坚信直觉 |
[09:17] | And I’m asking you to help me do this quickly and well. | 我请求你来帮我一起做得又快又好 |
[09:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:28] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[09:40] | – What do you mean he lied? – He had a bowel obstruction | -你说他骗人是什么意思 -他有肠梗阻 |
[09:43] | and he tried to hide the pain from us | 而他尝试向我们隐瞒疼痛 |
[09:44] | until it got so bad he nearly perfed. | 直到他几乎要疼晕了 |
[09:47] | He was septic. I almost lost him on the table. | 他的肠都化脓了 我差点没能在台上救下他 |
[09:48] | What an idiot. | 他这是有多蠢 |
[09:50] | “Idiot” Doesn’t begin to describe it. | “蠢”已经不足以形容他了 |
[09:51] | “Megalomaniac” Maybe. | “自大狂”也许更合适 |
[09:55] | Hey. You know what? | 你绝对猜不到 |
[09:55] | – I’ve got a crazy idea. – Yeah? | -我有个疯狂的点子 -什么 |
[09:57] | There’s a jet leaving for Seattle, | 有部喷气飞机即将要飞往西雅图了 |
[09:59] | a critical care transport. | 为危重病转移服务的 |
[10:00] | I’m not — I’m not working, so I wasn’t gonna go, | 我没在上班 所以我本来没想去 |
[10:02] | but now I’m thinking… | 但现在我想 |
[10:04] | I don’t know — I hitch a ride | 也许 我跟着蹭一程 |
[10:05] | and take you out to drown your sorrows. | 来带你去一醉解千愁 |
[10:07] | – Seriously? – You hate this idea? | -你认真的吗 -你不喜欢这个主意 |
[10:09] | I love this idea. | 我喜欢这个主意 |
[10:11] | Okay. In that case, I gotta go. | 那既然这样 我得赶紧了 |
[10:19] | Hayes, what happened to your head? | 海斯 你的头怎么了 |
[10:23] | There was, uh… | 这是 |
[10:24] | There was an accident. | 发生了一起意外 |
[10:25] | What kind of accident? | 什么意外 |
[10:29] | My whole life… | 我的一生 |
[10:33] | My whole bloody life flashed before my eyes. | 我的一生像走马灯一样从我眼前闪过 |
[10:38] | I saw Abigail and… | 我看见了阿比盖尔 |
[10:41] | my boys and… | 我的儿子们 |
[10:44] | It was just a lot. It was a lot. | 太难了 这太难了 |
[10:48] | – Have you been checked out? – I’m fine. I’m fine. | -有人检查过你了吗 -我没事 我没事 |
[10:50] | Well, I’ll be the judge of that. Let’s go inside. Come on. | 我说你没事了才算 我们进去吧 快来 |
[11:02] | Pupils look good. | 瞳孔反射没问题 |
[11:04] | Was there any loss of consciousness? | 你失去过意识吗 |
[11:06] | No. I’m alright, Grey. | 没有 我好得很 格蕾 |
[11:08] | Scale of one to ten, how bad does your head hurt? | 从一到十 你的头疼到什么程度 |
[11:12] | It doesn’t hurt. | 它不痛 |
[11:15] | Just let me take your blood pressure, | 让我来给你量个血压 |
[11:18] | and then we can agree that you’re okay. | 然后我们就能确定你没事了 |
[11:24] | What’s your opinion on mercy killings? | 你对仁慈杀人怎么看 |
[11:26] | You’ve gone dark. | 这问题可深沉 |
[11:27] | No, I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[11:29] | What is your opinion on mercy killings? | 你怎么看仁慈杀人 |
[11:31] | And not on me. | 不是杀我 |
[11:34] | I believe in death with dignity, | 我认为人得死得有尊严 |
[11:36] | if that’s what you’re asking me. | 如果这是你要的答案的话 |
[11:38] | No, I’m asking what you would think of a doctor | 不是 我是想问你怎么看一个医生 |
[11:40] | who took that decision into his own hands, | 擅自决定要动手 |
[11:42] | who killed a man, a man who wanted to die, | 杀了一个想要死去的男人 |
[11:44] | a man who was gonna die soon anyway. | 一个无论如何都即将要死去的男人 |
[11:47] | I would say first do no harm. | 我会说首先我们不得伤人 |
[11:49] | Yeah. That’s what I thought. | 是的 我也这么想 |
[11:55] | Something you want to tell me? | 你有什么事要告诉我吗 |
[11:59] | Listen. | 听着 |
[12:01] | Altman and Hunt were in that car with me. | 阿尔特曼和亨特和我一起出了车祸 |
[12:03] | – Hunt was hurt. – How badly? | -亨特受伤了 -伤得多重 |
[12:05] | Bad enough he might need a great general surgeon. | 严重到他可能需要一位优秀的普外医生 |
[12:09] | I came as soon as I heard. | 我一听说就赶来了 |
[12:11] | What are we looking at? | 情况怎么样 |
[12:12] | L1 burst fracture. | L1脊椎爆裂粉碎型骨折 |
[12:14] | We’ll need to go in and remove any bone fragments | 在用笼子固定之前 |
[12:16] | before stabilizing it with a cage. | 我们要手术移除骨头碎片 |
[12:17] | Open femoral fracture needs a wash-out, | 开放性股骨骨折 需要清创 |
[12:19] | and we’ll use a nail to fixate it. | 我们会用钉子固定 |
[12:20] | Left leg also has a tibial plateau fracture. | 左腿也有胫骨平台骨折 |
[12:23] | We’ll have to wait a few days for the swelling to go down | 我们要等几天消肿之后 |
[12:24] | before repairing it. | 才可以进行修复 |
[12:25] | Is that a splenic lac? | 这是脾脏撕裂伤吗 |
[12:27] | Yeah, looks like a Grade One. | 没错 看上去像是一级撕裂伤 |
[12:29] | Let’s monitor it with labs. | 用化验结果监测情况吧 |
[12:30] | Yeah, the leg’s in much worse shape. | 腿部的情况更糟糕 |
[12:31] | You think he’ll be able to walk again? | 你觉得他还能走路吗 |
[12:33] | – The sooner we get in, the sooner we’ll know. – Shepherd? | -越早进行手术 我们才能越早知道 -谢博德 |
[12:34] | There is some retropulsion into the spinal canal. | 椎管里有些后移 |
[12:37] | But he’s got some movement and feeling, which is a good sign, | 但他还能活动 也有感知 是个好征兆 |
[12:39] | but we’ll have to get in quick, and we’ll need to be perfect. | 但我们必须立刻手术 做得完美 |
[12:42] | Perfect or he’s paralyzed? | 不然他就会瘫痪吗 |
[12:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:47] | Okay. Whatever OR you need, it’s yours. | 任意一间手术室你们都可以用 |
[12:49] | – What about Schmitt? – What about him? | -施密特呢 -他怎么了 |
[12:51] | He’s the best resident. Can we have him? | 他是最好的住院医生 我们能用他吗 |
[12:52] | Schmitt’s unavailable. | 施密特现在没空 |
[12:55] | – Do you want me? – You want to be our resident? | -你要我帮忙吗 -你想当我们的住院医生吗 |
[12:56] | Well, I’m just saying, if you need hands. | 我只是说 如果你们需要额外帮助的话 |
[12:58] | Mer, we got him, but if that changes, | 梅 我们可以 但如果出现变化 |
[13:00] | – you’ll be our first call. – Okay. | -我们会第一时间通知你 -好吧 |
[13:01] | Our patient is awake. I have to go yell at him. | 我们的病人醒了 我该去骂他了 |
[13:03] | I’m here if you need me, okay? | 如果你需要我的话 我随时都在 |
[13:07] | Total room disinfection in process. | 房间消毒进行中 |
[13:11] | You’re supposed to be writing an operative report. | 你现在应该去写手术报告了 |
[13:17] | Hey, I don’t know what you think you’re scrubbing in on, | 我不知道你在想着参加哪台手术 |
[13:19] | but don’t. | 但这是不可能的 |
[13:20] | You’re in no condition. | 你现在的状态不能做手术 |
[13:22] | Total room disinfection in process. | 房间消毒进行中 |
[13:27] | Look, a surgeon who’s never lost a patient | 听着 一个外科医生如果从来没失去过病人 |
[13:29] | hasn’t done enough surgeries. | 就说明他做的手术还不够多 |
[13:32] | It happens, even to the best of us. | 这很常见 甚至会发生在最好的外科医生身上 |
[13:40] | Take a break, Schmitt. | 休息一下 施密特 |
[13:42] | Take a walk, feel your feelings… | 出去散个步 理解你的感受 |
[13:45] | and then write that report. | 然后去写手术报告 |
[13:50] | I’ll start on your burst fracture, | 我会先修复你的爆裂粉碎型骨折 |
[13:52] | and then Link and Nico will start in on your femoral fracture. | 然后林和尼克会修复你的股骨骨折 |
[13:54] | The other way around. Femoral fracture first, then spine. | 顺序反了 先是股骨骨折 然后才是脊椎 |
[13:57] | We always start with the spine. | 我们一直都先从脊椎开始 |
[13:58] | Yes, when the spinal fracture’s more unstable | 没错 这是在如果脊椎骨折更不稳定 |
[14:00] | with motor and sensory deficits. | 而且有运动和感知受损的时候 |
[14:01] | In this instance, the leg is shattered with an open wound | 但这个情况下 腿部粉碎且伴有开放性伤口 |
[14:04] | and he has decreased PT and DP pulses, | 而且他的足背动脉和胫后肌脉搏都有减弱 |
[14:06] | so it takes priority if he wants to keep it. | 所以如果他想保住腿的话 应该先做腿部手术 |
[14:08] | We could actually compromise here. | 我们也可以各退一步 |
[14:09] | We position Hunt on his side, we both go in laterally — | 我们让亨特侧躺 双方同时从旁侧进行手术 |
[14:12] | you in through the lumbar spine, | 你从腰椎一侧进行手术 |
[14:13] | and I’ll go in through the side of the femur. | 我从股骨一侧手术 |
[14:15] | We do the repairs simultaneously. | 我们可以同时进行修复 |
[14:18] | Owen, the risks here are you lose your leg | 欧文 现在的风险是你失去你的腿 |
[14:20] | or you lose the ability to use your legs. | 或者你失去使用腿部的能力 |
[14:23] | I really think that we want to — | 我真的觉得我们应该 |
[14:24] | – Where’s Hayes? – Hayes? | -海斯在哪里 -海斯 |
[14:26] | Yeah. I need to see him. | 没错 我需要见他 |
[14:27] | We need to get you into the OR as soon as possible. | 我们要把你尽快送去手术室 |
[14:29] | Owen, listen. You can talk to Hayes after your surgery. | 欧文 听着 你可以在手术后再找海斯 |
[14:31] | No, no. No. No. I need to talk to Hayes, and it can’t wait. | 不行 我需要和海斯谈谈 刻不容缓 |
[14:36] | I will see if he can meet you in pre-op. | 我会问他能不能在术前准备见你 |
[14:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:41] | And we will go in simultaneously. | 我们同时进行手术 |
[14:52] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:00] | Ndugu. We know anything yet? | 恩都古 有什么进展吗 |
[15:02] | I’d like to give his mother an update. | 我想通知他妈妈最新的进展 |
[15:03] | There’s no way to know just yet. | 现在还不清楚 |
[15:04] | We still have a couple more vessels to anastomose. | 我们还有几条血管需要吻合 |
[15:07] | But for what it’s worth… | 但是 从目前来看 |
[15:10] | I have a good feeling. | 我觉得手术成功几率很高 |
[15:22] | Dr. Sellers. Dr. Mari Sellers. 4-6-1-9. | 塞勒斯医生 玛丽·塞勒斯医生 请到4619房 |
[15:27] | Dr. Mari Sellers. 4-6-1-9. | 玛丽·塞勒斯医生 请到4619房 |
[15:29] | My God. Look at you. | 天啊 看看你这一身伤 |
[15:31] | Could have been much worse. | 伤势本来还可能更严重 |
[15:32] | Yeah. Could have been me. | 是啊 也可能是我 |
[15:38] | Thank you, Hunt. | 谢谢你 亨特 |
[15:41] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知道还能怎么说 |
[15:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:44] | You could thank me by forgetting what I told you. | 你要想谢我 就把我告诉你的事忘了 |
[15:49] | If I do that… | 如果我这么做… |
[15:52] | then I’m an accessory to a crime. | 那我就是从犯 |
[15:55] | Hayes, Noah was dying. You know that. | 海斯 诺亚本来就在濒死状态 你知道的 |
[15:57] | He qualified for physician assisted death. | 他有医师辅助死亡资格证 |
[15:59] | Then why do you want me to forget about it? | 那你为什么还让我忘记这件事 |
[16:00] | ‘Cause his friends don’t come from states | 因为他朋友们的家乡 |
[16:02] | that allow death with dignity. | 都不允许尊严死 |
[16:04] | I made him a promise, and he made them a promise. | 我向他作出了保证 他向他朋友们作出了保证 |
[16:08] | So you stole drugs and plan to pass them out like candy? | 所以你就偷药品 还打算把药品给他们 |
[16:10] | I plan to show those soldiers the respect that our country hasn’t. | 我是想给那些士兵国家欠他们的敬意 |
[16:14] | I plan to keep my promise to those men, okay? | 而且我想遵守承诺 懂吗 |
[16:16] | You saved my life, and I need to spend what’s left of it | 你救了我的命 我要将剩下的生命留着 |
[16:18] | looking after my boys. | 照顾我的儿子们 |
[16:21] | – I can’t go to prison. – That’s not gonna happen. | -我不能进监狱 -不会的 |
[16:23] | You stole life-ending drugs | 你偷了致命药品 |
[16:25] | that you plan to dispense to men who do not qualify. | 还打算用在没有辅助死亡资格证的人身上 |
[16:30] | Come forward, | 自首吧 |
[16:30] | tell Bailey what you’ve done, what you plan to do next. | 告诉贝利你做了什么 你接下去的打算 |
[16:32] | The longer you hold this secret inside, | 你保守这个秘密的时间越长 |
[16:34] | the worse it’s gonna get. | 情况会越糟糕 |
[16:35] | Tell the truth so I don’t have to. | 说出真相 否则我会 |
[16:36] | I fell off of a cliff so you didn’t have to. | 我掉下了悬崖 为了让你逃过一劫 |
[16:40] | If not prison, | 就算不进监狱 |
[16:40] | I’d almost certainly lose my license to practice medicine | 我也八成会被吊销行医执照 |
[16:42] | – for knowing about this and failing to report it. – Hayes, come on. | -因为我知情不报 -海斯 拜托 |
[16:45] | Hunt, I’m grateful to you for getting me out of that car, | 亨特 我很感激你将我救出那辆车 |
[16:47] | but I can’t make you any promises. | 但我不能向你保证 |
[16:50] | I need to think this through. | 我需要好好考虑 |
[17:00] | – Farouk’s heart? – We don’t know yet. | -法鲁克的心脏 -目前情况未知 |
[17:03] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[17:24] | – I’m sorry. – No. | -抱歉 -别 |
[17:26] | No, I’m not sorry? | 别 我不用道歉 |
[17:27] | I’m not interested in your apology. | 我对你的道歉不感兴趣 |
[17:29] | I’m honestly not super into it, either. | 我也非常不想听 |
[17:31] | Dr. Bartley worked two years on this protocol, | 巴特利医生在这个医疗方案上花了两年时间 |
[17:33] | and you nearly ruined it. | 你却差点将其毁掉 |
[17:36] | S-Stupid. | 愚蠢 |
[17:37] | Way worse than stupid. | 愚蠢不足以形容 |
[17:38] | David, you were septic. You almost died. | 大卫 你当时受到了感染 差点死掉 |
[17:42] | We don’t have another patient with Parkinson’s | 没有另一个帕金森病患 |
[17:45] | who will volunteer to let us experiment on his brain, | 会自愿让我们对他的大脑进行实验 |
[17:48] | and even if we did, the FDA only approved you. | 即使有 药监局也只批准在你身上做实验 |
[17:51] | You’re it. | 只有你 |
[17:53] | Our time is a non-renewable resource. | 我们的时间只会越来越少 |
[17:56] | I have children here in Seattle | 我在西雅图有孩子 |
[17:57] | that I am missing days with that I will not get back. | 我正在错过与他们相处的时间 还无法弥补 |
[18:00] | So if you pull a stunt like this again, I will quit, | 所以你再搞出这样的事 我就退出 |
[18:03] | and if I quit, the FDA will kill this project. | 如果我退出 药监局就会终止这个项目 |
[18:07] | And then I will have wasted two years of Dr. Bartley’s time. | 那么我就浪费了巴特利医生的两年时间 |
[18:10] | We’ll get over it, but you won’t, | 我们能熬过去 但你不行 |
[18:12] | because you will die with Parkinson’s. | 因为你会死于帕金森 |
[18:14] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[18:15] | Understood. | 明白 |
[18:24] | I’m walking out, too. | 我也要出去 |
[18:27] | But only ’cause I need more coffee. | 但只是因为要去买咖啡 |
[18:43] | Bailey told me what happened. | 贝利告诉我发生的事了 |
[18:44] | She thought you might still be in here, | 她觉得你可能还在这 |
[18:45] | so she sent me to take you home. | 所以让我来带你回家 |
[18:48] | Levi, it’s the worst, and we’ve all been there. | 李维 这件事再糟糕不过了 但我们都经历过 |
[18:53] | Levi, your hands! | 李维 你的手 |
[18:55] | Levi. Okay. You need to stop — | 李维 好了 你需要停下 |
[18:59] | Levi! | 李维 |
[19:23] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[19:27] | I wanted to give you an update. Your mother said you were here. | 我想告诉你最新状况 你妈妈说你在这 |
[19:31] | I came here to pray, and I don’t pray. | 我是来祈祷的 但我从来不祈祷 |
[19:34] | But I came here to pray because no one will tell me anything. | 但我还是来祈祷了 因为没人告诉我消息 |
[19:37] | No one’s told me anything for hours. | 好几个小时了 没人告诉我半点消息 |
[19:39] | I haven’t seen Teddy. I haven’t seen Owen. | 我没见到泰迪 没见到欧文 |
[19:40] | I haven’t seen you. | 没见到你 |
[19:42] | No one will give me an update. | 没人告诉我进展如何 |
[19:47] | How bad is it? | 有多糟 |
[19:49] | Megan, I need to know your plan. | 梅根 我需要知道你的计划 |
[19:52] | What plan? | 什么计划 |
[19:53] | I need to know your plan for how not to kill yourself. | 我需要知道你避免自杀的计划 |
[19:57] | Maybe it’s medication. Maybe it’s inpatient treatment. | 也许是服药 也许是住院治疗 |
[19:59] | Maybe it’s just talking to your family, | 也许只是和你的家人聊聊 |
[20:01] | letting them know how you feel and then letting them take over. | 告诉他们你的感受 然后让他们接管这一切 |
[20:04] | Whatever it is, I need to know your plan for living. | 无论是什么 我需要知道你活下去的计划 |
[20:15] | My wife died a few years back. Did you know that? | 我妻子几年前去世了 你知道这事吗 |
[20:19] | No. | 不知道 |
[20:21] | I tried to move on. I couldn’t. | 我试着忘记她 但我做不到 |
[20:23] | I blamed it on my son’s panic attacks, | 我把这事都怪在我儿子恐慌发作上 |
[20:24] | but the truth is… | 但事实是 |
[20:27] | I’m not over Abigail. | 我忘不了阿比盖尔 |
[20:31] | I don’t know if I’ll ever get over her. | 我不知道我能否彻底忘记她 |
[20:34] | I desperately don’t want to leave my boys, | 我非常不想离开我儿子 |
[20:36] | but I’m desperate to see Abigail again. | 但我很想再见到阿比盖尔 |
[20:39] | What I’m saying is, I know how it feels | 我想说 我很了解这种 |
[20:42] | to want to live and not want to live. | 既想活着 又不希望活着的感受 |
[20:46] | I know the depth of that grief. | 我知道那有多痛苦 |
[20:47] | I know the impulse to want to leave the planet. | 我了解那种想离开人世的冲动 |
[20:51] | But if I’m gonna give you more bad news, | 但如果我告诉你更多坏消息 |
[20:54] | I need to know that I’m not handing you a bottle of pills… | 我得知道 这不等同于递给你一瓶药 |
[20:59] | that I’m not taking you out. | 帮你自杀 |
[21:04] | I took a sedative. That helped. | 我吃了镇静剂 挺管用的 |
[21:09] | You can watch me call my therapist. | 你能看着我给我的心理医生打电话 |
[21:13] | And I’ll e-mail my psychiatrist and CC you. | 我会给我的精神科医生发邮件并抄送你 |
[21:16] | Just please — If you’ll please just tell me. | 求你了 请告诉我吧 |
[21:19] | Tell me everything. | 把一切都告诉我 |
[21:22] | There was an accident. | 发生了意外 |
[21:23] | Car went off the road. The heart was bruised. | 车翻下公路 供体心脏受损 |
[21:25] | Ndugu thinks it’s still functional, | 恩都古认为心脏功能依然正常 |
[21:27] | so they’re working on Farouk right now. | 他们现在正为法鲁克做手术 |
[21:30] | Owen was injured. | 欧文受伤了 |
[21:31] | His injuries are not life-threatening, | 他的伤不致命 |
[21:33] | but his leg was shattered. | 但他的腿摔断了 |
[21:34] | He is also in surgery. | 他也在做手术 |
[21:39] | When it rains, it pours, huh? | 祸不单行 对吗 |
[21:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:46] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[21:48] | Let’s make that call. Have you got your phone? | 我们来打电话吧 你带手机了吗 |
[21:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:02] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[22:05] | I can’t imagine Owen Hunt | 我不能想象欧文·亨特 |
[22:06] | unable to stand over an operating table. | 无法站在手术台旁 |
[22:09] | Is that where we are? | 已经到这个地步了吗 |
[22:11] | I don’t know. It’s slow going. | 我不知道 手术进行得很慢 |
[22:16] | Heard about Schmitt? | 你听说施密特的事了吗 |
[22:17] | No. | 没有 |
[22:19] | He had a tough loss. | 他的病人死了 |
[22:20] | Young guy in his 20s. | 一位二十多岁的年轻人 |
[22:23] | He bled out in Schmitt’s OR. | 在施密特手术时大出血而死 |
[22:25] | And I should be comforting him, but I am just so angry | 我应该安慰他的 但我太生气了 |
[22:28] | because he was at the anastomosis with the stapler | 因为他没等主治医生来 就用吻合器 |
[22:32] | and he didn’t wait for the attending. | 做了吻合手术 |
[22:34] | Put too much traction on the IMA, | 肠系膜下动脉被拉得太厉害 |
[22:36] | and it avulsed at the aorta. | 在腹主动脉处被扯断了 |
[22:38] | Just hubris. Just…pure and simple. | 简直太狂妄自大了 |
[22:42] | I wouldn’t have waited. | 要是我也不会等 |
[22:43] | If you had been teaching this way when I started, I… | 如果我开始实习时你一直这样教我 我… |
[22:47] | would have been drunk on it. | 也会想这么做的 |
[22:48] | Cristina wouldn’t have waited. Alex wouldn’t have waited. | 克里斯蒂娜不会等 阿历克斯不会等 |
[22:50] | O-Okay. I got it. Thanks. | 好吧 我明白了 谢谢 |
[22:53] | I’m just saying — | 我只是说… |
[22:54] | No, you’re saying that Bailey was right. | 不 你的意思是贝利说得对 |
[22:56] | You’re saying we should kill the Webber Method completely. | 你是说我们应该彻底放弃韦伯教学法 |
[22:58] | No, that’s not what I’m saying. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[23:00] | I’m… | 我… |
[23:03] | I am just saying that I am… | 我只是说 我… |
[23:06] | sorry for Schmitt. | 对施密特感到很抱歉 |
[23:12] | Exposing the endplate. Drill, please. | 露出椎板 请把电钻递给我 |
[23:15] | Hold the drill for a second. | 电钻先稍等 |
[23:16] | Nico’s checking his anastomosis. | 尼克正在检查他的吻合情况 |
[23:17] | Tell me when. | 好了告诉我 |
[23:23] | Strong signal. The primary repair worked. | 信号很强 基础修复完成 |
[23:25] | I’m not seeing any other neuro-vascular issues. | 目前没有任何血管神经问题 |
[23:27] | More irrigation, please. | 接着冲洗 |
[23:29] | Shepherd, go ahead. | 谢博德 继续 |
[23:46] | Can we clear the gallery, please? | 能让上面那些人出去吗 |
[23:49] | – What? – I need to focus. | -什么 -我需要全神贯注 |
[23:50] | And I — I’m asking to clear the gallery. | 我请求清空观摩席 |
[23:56] | Can we clear the gallery, please?! | 请问你们能出去一下吗 |
[24:07] | Rongeur. | 骨钳 |
[24:08] | Now to clean some of this dead tissue. | 现在清理一下这些坏死的组织 |
[24:10] | Nice work, Nico. Now I need you to — | 干得漂亮 尼克 我现在需要你 |
[24:11] | Debride and then do a wet-to-dry dressing. | 清理伤口 然后敷上湿干敷料 |
[24:13] | I got it. | 明白 |
[24:15] | Owen, we are almost done. | 欧文 我们快完事了 |
[24:22] | Nurse Kaiser to the OR. | 凯撒护士请到手术室 |
[24:26] | – Oh! Sorry! – Whoa. Whoa. You okay? | -对不起 -你还好吗 |
[24:28] | I need your help. It’s Levi. | 我需要你的帮助 是李维的事 |
[24:30] | Our friend needs our help. | 我们的朋友需要帮助 |
[24:37] | – Oh, my God. – Levi. It’s been hours. | -我的天呐 -李维 你这样已经几个小时了 |
[24:40] | You have to stop. | 你得停下来 |
[24:45] | Schmitt. | 施密特 |
[24:46] | I heard what happened, man, and I’ve been there. | 我听说了发生了什么 我也经历过这种事 |
[24:50] | The first patient I lost, I went running. | 我第一次失去病人时 我去跑步了 |
[24:51] | I went running for five hours | 跑了足足五个小时 |
[24:53] | until my legs gave out and my friends found me | 直到我的双腿精疲力竭 我的朋友发现我 |
[24:54] | collapsed on the side of the street, unable to move. | 昏倒在路边 动弹不得 |
[24:57] | I get it. I know how you feel. | 我都明白 我理解你的感受 |
[24:59] | But you have to stop, okay? | 但你现在得停下来 行吗 |
[25:07] | Listen. | 听着 |
[25:08] | Step back. | 退后 |
[25:09] | Look, um… It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[25:12] | You have to step back, though. | 你得往后退一退 |
[25:14] | And the water will turn off. | 我要把水龙头关上 |
[25:16] | Just step back. | 往后退 |
[25:18] | I’ve got you, buddy. | 有我在呢 伙计 |
[25:19] | – No! – It’s alright. It’s alright. | -不要 -没事的 会没事的 |
[25:21] | – Levi. – It’s alright. | -李维 -没关系的 |
[25:22] | – Watch out! – It’s alright. It’s alright. | -小心 -没事的 |
[25:24] | Levi. | 李维 |
[25:25] | – It’s okay. – Alright. | -没关系 -没事的 |
[25:27] | It’s okay, Levi. You’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事了 李维 你会没事的 |
[25:28] | It’s alright. You’re okay. | 没事的 你会好起来的 |
[25:29] | – It’s okay. – Let him up. | -会没事的 -扶他起来 |
[25:32] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[25:48] | I’ll get him up to the ICU. | 我会把他送进重症监护室 |
[25:49] | When do you want the first post-op labs? | 你想什么时候做第一轮术后化验 |
[25:51] | As soon as he arrives. | 他一来就开始 |
[25:52] | And I want them doing regular neuro-vascular checks. | 先让他们做常规血管神经检查 |
[25:54] | Got it. | 明白 |
[25:55] | Dr. Rymock to the Psych Unit. | 雷莫克医生请到精神科 |
[25:57] | Dr. Rymock, call the Psych Unit. | 雷莫克医生请与精神科联系 |
[26:01] | You spent the day punishing me | 你一整天都没给我好脸 |
[26:02] | because you saw me kissing someone else? | 就因为你看见了我在和别人亲嘴 |
[26:04] | You brought all of that — all of that into Owen’s surgery. | 你还把这种情绪带到欧文的手术当中去了 |
[26:07] | You don’t think maybe a conversation | 在给我爱的人动手术之前 |
[26:09] | before we’re cutting into someone I love? | 你就不能跟我说说吗 |
[26:10] | Are you kidding me? You think you get to be upset? | 你在开玩笑吗 你还有资格不乐意了 |
[26:14] | Are you serious?! | 你认真的吗 |
[26:15] | I’m over here pining for you, Amelia, | 我因为你变得心力交瘁 艾米莉娅 |
[26:18] | head-over-heels, can’t-think-straight pining, | 为你神魂颠倒 对你言听计从 |
[26:20] | because you told me you loved me. | 因为你说过你爱我 |
[26:22] | You told me over and over and over. | 你对我说过不止一遍 |
[26:25] | We were building a life together, | 我们本打算建立家庭 |
[26:26] | and suddenly, you say, “No, thanks.” | 然后你突然说”算了 谢谢” |
[26:27] | And while I’m torturing myself trying to convince myself | 我正努力说服自己其实不需要婚姻 |
[26:30] | that I don’t need to be married, I just need you. | 只需要你 为此我饱受折磨 |
[26:32] | – Since when? – Since now. Since today. | -什么时候开始的 -就现在 就在今天 |
[26:35] | And I came to tell you this, but instead, I find you | 我当时来告诉你这些 但我却发现 |
[26:38] | kissing someone else in the hospital where I work! | 你在我工作的医院里和别人亲热 |
[26:43] | You — You just moved on. | 你已经向前看了 |
[26:45] | You just — You just moved on | 对你来说已经翻篇了 |
[26:47] | like the last year and a half didn’t matter. | 好像过去的一年半无所谓一样 |
[26:48] | Okay. I am not a person who just moves on. | 我可不是那个向前看的人 |
[26:51] | I had to think and process | 我必须去思考并且消化一下 |
[26:52] | and go through every scenario in my head | 把我脑子里的所有情景 |
[26:54] | and every feeling in my body, and it was exhausting. | 以及我身上的所有感受都过一遍 这很艰难 |
[26:56] | And you know that I spent a year in A.A. meetings | 而且你知道我在匿名戒酒会里待了一年 |
[26:58] | trying to figure out what I needed, | 尝试弄清楚我到底要什么 |
[27:00] | and you did not want to hear that I was losing myself | 但你不想听我说迷失自我 |
[27:04] | in something that I did not — that I could not want. | 在我不想要 也不会想要的事情里 |
[27:09] | You demanded that I marry you, | 你要求我嫁给你 |
[27:13] | and now once again, you want to gaslight me | 现在你又想精神控制我 |
[27:14] | into thinking that I played you? | 让我觉得是我在玩弄你 |
[27:21] | You keep using that word — “gaslight.” | 你一直重复这个词 “精神控制” |
[27:25] | That’s when you pretend that someone else’s experience, | 它指的是你假装其他人的经历 |
[27:27] | their — their, uh, reality isn’t real, right? | 他们 他们的现实都不是真的 对吧 |
[27:30] | Like when you pretend that | 就像你假装 |
[27:32] | we didn’t make an amazing baby together, | 我们没一起生过一个超棒的宝贝 |
[27:34] | raise four kids, | 没一起抚养四个孩子 |
[27:35] | or love each other really damn well. | 也没有深深爱着其中的每一个孩子 |
[27:39] | When you pretend that we weren’t in love | 还有你假装我们没有相爱 |
[27:41] | because you’re ready to move on with some random woman. | 因为你准备好要和某个女的开始新生活了 |
[27:45] | They’re non-binary. | 他们是非二元性别 |
[27:47] | Okay. T-That makes it better. | 行吧 这种说法就好多了 |
[27:55] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[27:57] | I hope you’re really happy. | 希望你真的开心 |
[28:08] | Okay, everyone. | 各位 |
[28:09] | We’re gonna try to get this heart going. | 我们要试着让这心脏继续跳动 |
[28:10] | If it doesn’t beat, I need everybody ready | 如果它不动 我要所有人做好准备 |
[28:12] | to go back on bypass. | 继续体外循环 |
[28:17] | Okay. Taking off clamp. | 现在摘钳子 |
[28:30] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[28:45] | You’re gonna go home, and you’re gonna sleep | 你等下回家 然后睡一觉 |
[28:47] | and hydrate and eat if you can and cry if you can, | 多喝水 能吃就吃点 能哭就哭出来 |
[28:51] | and, little by little, | 然后 慢慢地 |
[28:52] | you will feel like you can breathe again. | 你会感觉又可以正常呼吸了 |
[28:56] | I have to take this. Don’t wrap it too tight. | 我得去看下 不要包得太紧了 |
[28:58] | Hey. Don’t leave him alone. | 别让他落单 |
[28:59] | – Call me if you need me. – Yeah. | -需要我就打给我 -好 |
[29:04] | What happened? You okay? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[29:09] | Hey. What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[29:12] | Levi? What — What is going on here? | 李维 这发生 发生什么了 |
[29:15] | – Let’s, um… – Yeah, yeah. I got it. | -我们… -没问题 交给我 |
[29:20] | Let’s take a walk, Nico. Yeah? | 我们去走走 尼克 好吗 |
[29:25] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[29:27] | Alright, man. We are done here. | 好了 兄弟 弄好了 |
[29:30] | Everything’s gonna be alright. | 一切都会好的 |
[29:56] | His heart is beating, and it’s beating well, Megan. | 他的心跳正常 而且跳得很有力 梅根 |
[30:15] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[30:22] | Dr. Ndugu made sure the graft was perfect, | 恩都古医生确保移植完美无误 |
[30:25] | and he’ll be up any minute. | 他很快就会醒过来 |
[30:28] | What — What about, uh, Owen? | 欧文怎么 怎么样了 |
[30:29] | Is he out of surgery yet or…? | 他出手术室了没还是… |
[30:32] | We will get an update to you as soon as we can. | 有消息我们会马上通知你 |
[30:35] | Right now, I just want you to take this in. | 现在 我希望你能享受这个好消息 |
[30:38] | Farouk’s heart is beating in his chest. | 法鲁克的心在他的胸腔里正常跳动 |
[30:40] | He’s okay. | 他没事了 |
[30:42] | And it’s okay to — to take in the miracle. | 你完全可以 接受这个奇迹 |
[31:26] | Dr. Bailey, can I have a word? | 贝利医生 可以跟你聊聊吗 |
[31:28] | Yeah, just let me — Oh, your head. | 当然 先让我 你的头 |
[31:32] | Any update on the Hunt family? | 有亨特家情况的最新消息吗 |
[31:35] | Farouk’s heart transplant was a success. | 法鲁克的心脏移植手术非常成功 |
[31:38] | And Owen? | 那欧文呢 |
[31:40] | I, uh… I haven’t heard. | 我 还没听到消息 |
[31:42] | Well, I need him to be okay. | 我需要他没事 |
[31:45] | That family has been through so much. | 那个家庭经历太多了 |
[31:49] | They’ve lived lives of service. | 他们一生都为军队服务 |
[31:51] | The mother was an Army nurse. Did you know that? | 他们妈妈曾经是位军队护士 你知道吗 |
[31:54] | – No. – Whole military family. | -不知道 -一整个军人家庭 |
[31:57] | Owen Hunt is one of the best men I know. | 欧文·亨特是我认识的杰出男人之一 |
[32:01] | He cares and he fights and he… | 他体贴入微 英勇斗争 而且他… |
[32:06] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[32:07] | I’m just gonna decide that right now. | 我打算直接决定了 |
[32:10] | Owen Hunt is gonna be okay! You hear me? | 欧文·亨特会平安无事 你听到了吗 |
[32:13] | Oh, this day. Did you hear about Schmitt? | 今天真是 你听说施密特的事了吗 |
[32:15] | Dr. Bailey. | 贝利医生 |
[32:17] | I have to give you my notice. | 我得递交给你辞呈 |
[32:19] | – What? – I’m sorry. | -什么 -对不起 |
[32:21] | My kids, they’re not thriving here. | 我的孩子 他们在这没有茁壮成长 |
[32:22] | They’re not happy. | 他们过得不开心 |
[32:24] | We have to go. | 我们必须走 |
[32:26] | W-Where? | 去 去哪 |
[32:28] | Back to Ireland. | 回爱尔兰 |
[32:30] | O-kay. | 好吧 |
[32:33] | I…I… | 我 我… |
[32:35] | I d– I don’t suppose there’s anything I can…do | 是不是无论做什么 我都没法 |
[32:38] | to convince you to stay? | 劝你留下了 |
[32:43] | Support for the boys. | 给孩子们一些支持 |
[32:44] | No. I’m sorry. The decision’s been made. | 不 对不起 我已经决定了 |
[32:49] | My..head of trauma is still in surgery | 我的创伤科主任还在手术中 |
[32:55] | and could need months of recovery, | 可能要过好几个月才能恢复 |
[32:59] | uh, so can you at least give me until he’s well? | 能不能等他康复了再走 |
[33:02] | I mean, at this rate, I’m hemorrhaging surgeons. | 这样下去 我就没有医生了 |
[33:05] | I just can’t. | 我无能为力 |
[33:09] | I truly am sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[33:12] | I’ve loved my time here. | 我很喜欢在这里度过的时光 |
[33:16] | But I got to do what’s best for my family. | 但我必须为家人考虑 |
[33:20] | I’ll hand off my cases. | 我会做好病例交接 |
[33:23] | This will be my last shift. | 今天就是我最后一次值班了 |
[33:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:57] | So, are we celebrating with drinks at Joe’s | 要怎么庆祝呢 去酒吧喝几杯 |
[34:00] | or pajamas in bed? | 还是回家换睡衣 |
[34:04] | What — What was that look for? | 这眼神是什么意思 |
[34:09] | “Take in the miracle.” | “接纳奇迹” |
[34:13] | You’re a person who takes in miracles. | 你是一个能接纳奇迹的人 |
[34:16] | I didn’t know that about you. | 这我之前不知道 |
[34:17] | What, you don’t? | 你不吗 |
[34:18] | I take in science, data, reason… | 我接纳科学 数据 逻辑 |
[34:22] | calculated risk. | 预期风险 |
[34:23] | And today, you jumped in | 但今天你很投入 |
[34:24] | and had my back when I decided to leap. | 在我决定试一试的时候支持了我 |
[34:27] | You were right there — every stitch, every move. | 你就在那 每一次缝合 每一个操作 |
[34:31] | Meaning? | 意思是? |
[34:31] | Meaning we both showed up. | 意思是我们都在场 |
[34:35] | We were a team. | 我们是一个团队 |
[34:36] | Owen and Teddy and Hayes, they’re alive, | 欧文 泰迪 海耶斯 他们都活着 |
[34:40] | and they kept that heart alive. | 还保证了那颗心脏的健康 |
[34:41] | The two of us, we were a team. | 我们两个 是一个团队 |
[34:44] | We gave that boy a heart. | 我们给了那男孩一颗心脏 |
[34:46] | So call it a miracle — | 这就是奇迹 |
[34:48] | Or skill, precision, hard work. | 或其实是技术 严谨 苦练 |
[34:51] | Okay. Either way. | 好吧 都可以 |
[34:53] | That boy’s brand-new heart is beating in his chest. | 那孩子新心脏就在他的胸腔里跳动着 |
[34:58] | His heart is beating in his chest. | 他的心脏在胸腔里跳动着 |
[35:07] | Pajamas. | 睡衣 |
[35:09] | We’re definitely celebrating with pajamas. | 我们一定要换睡衣庆祝 |
[35:17] | Meredith! | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[35:21] | I thought you’d never get here. | 我以为你来不了了 |
[35:22] | – What do you mean? I’m right on time. – I know. | -什么意思 我来得正好 -我知道 |
[35:24] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[35:26] | Bad day, huh? | 不太顺利吗 |
[35:28] | What’s up? | 出什么事了 |
[35:29] | My friend got into a car accident. | 我朋友遭遇了车祸 |
[35:31] | – Oh no. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -嗯 |
[35:33] | – My other friend quit. – Oh no. | -另一个朋友辞职了 -天呐 |
[35:36] | And then my favorite resident flamed out. | 然后我最欣赏的住院医师犯了大错 |
[35:39] | Geez. This place really falls apart without you, doesn’t it? | 天呐 你不在这地方真是四分五裂了 是吧 |
[35:43] | Well, I got us a reservation | 我订了个地方 |
[35:44] | at a nice restaurant not too far from here. | 是个不错的餐馆 离这不算远 |
[35:48] | I thought that might be your reaction, | 我想到你会有这样的反应 |
[35:49] | so I also got a hotel with amazing room service. | 所以我还订了一个客房服务很好的酒店 |
[35:52] | Yes, better. | 更好 |
[35:53] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[36:04] | Fries? | 吃薯条吗 |
[36:05] | Yeah. Please. | 好 谢谢 |
[36:09] | How did the surgery go? | 手术怎么样 |
[36:11] | Well, the patient has a long road to recovery, | 康复期会很漫长 |
[36:14] | but he’s alive and he’s not paralyzed. | 但他还活着 也没有瘫痪 |
[36:17] | And he is my ex-husband. | 他是我前夫 |
[36:20] | And, uh, the surgeon who operated with me | 跟我一起做手术的那个医生 |
[36:23] | is my son’s father, | 是我儿子的父亲 |
[36:26] | – so, you know… family reunion. – Got it. | -你懂的 家人重聚 -明白 |
[36:33] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[36:33] | So he cleared the gallery because I came in? | 所以他清空观摩室是因为我进去了 |
[36:36] | He saw us kissing. | 他看到我们接吻了 |
[36:41] | My life, uh, is… | 我的生活是 |
[36:46] | …messy. | 一团乱麻 |
[36:49] | And I would totally understand | 我完全能理解 |
[36:50] | if you don’t want anything to do with that mess. | 如果你不想碰那团乱麻 |
[36:57] | Tell me, is your type always hot, square-jawed men? | 我说 你是一直喜欢性感 宽下巴型的男人吗 |
[37:02] | Lately, it appears my type | 最近 我喜欢的类型 |
[37:03] | is hot, square-jawed you. | 是性感 宽下巴的你 |
[37:08] | Touché. | 说得好 |
[37:10] | What about you? Do you have a type? | 你呢 你有喜欢的类型吗 |
[37:11] | No, but I’m sharing my fries. | 没有 但我在分享我的薯条 |
[37:13] | That’s not a small thing. | 这可不是件小事 |
[37:28] | Is that your kid? | 这是你的孩子吗 |
[37:29] | That’s Scout. | 这是斯考特 |
[37:30] | His dad sends a goodnight photo of him | 他爸爸带他的每天晚上 |
[37:32] | every night that he has him. | 都会发一张他的晚安照片 |
[37:35] | Even if we’re fighting. | 哪怕是我们吵架了 |
[37:38] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好男人 |
[37:39] | I hate that I broke his heart, | 我讨厌我让他伤心了 |
[37:42] | and I hate that he made me break it all over again. | 我也讨厌他让我再次伤了他的心 |
[37:51] | You want me to grab you a drink? | 你想和我一起喝一杯吗 |
[37:53] | Yes. | 想 |
[37:55] | But, no, because I don’t drink. | 但不了 因为我不喝酒 |
[38:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:28] | I don’t want to feel all this again. | 我再也不想有这种体验了 |
[38:33] | Then don’t. | 那就不 |
[38:36] | Helpful. Thank you. | 真有用 谢谢 |
[38:37] | I’m saying, don’t. | 我是说 别 |
[38:39] | I’m saying life is hard enough, | 我是说生活已经够艰难了 |
[38:43] | and sometimes on bad days, we kill people | 有时候在糟糕的日子里 我们手术失败 |
[38:46] | and wash our hands until they bleed. | 然后一直洗手直到流血 |
[38:48] | Maybe don’t suffer any more than you have to. | 也许就别再遭受比原本更多的苦难了 |
[38:53] | Is it that easy? | 有那么容易吗 |
[38:56] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[38:58] | Amelia is a good mom | 艾米莉娅是一个好妈妈 |
[39:00] | and a great surgeon | 一位了不起的外科医生 |
[39:02] | and a decent human being, I guess, | 我猜也是一个很正派的人 |
[39:03] | but she doesn’t want what you want. | 但她不想要你想要的 |
[39:07] | And you — you are… | 你 你是… |
[39:10] | Atticus Lincoln. | 阿蒂克斯·林肯 |
[39:12] | You are the best ortho surgeon, the best bartender, | 你是最好的骨外科医生 最好的酒保 |
[39:16] | the best father I know, | 是我知道的最好的爸爸 |
[39:17] | and you’re also just, like, really hot. | 还有你也真的很性感 |
[39:22] | I’m serious! | 我是认真的 |
[39:23] | You’re the hottest guy that everyone knows. | 你是大家知道的最性感的人 |
[39:25] | Let’s just not pretend that that’s not true. | 我们不要假装这不是真的 |
[39:29] | There are other women who would… | 会有其他女人 |
[39:32] | love to love you, Link. | 愿意爱你 林 |
[39:36] | I am a catch. | 我确实很抢手 |
[39:38] | There’s no denying it. | 不可否认 |
[39:45] | You already mourned her. | 你已经为她伤心过了 |
[39:48] | You already suffered, so maybe just… | 你已经难受过了 所以就… |
[39:54] | …don’t suffer anymore. | 别再难过了 |
[40:20] | This is a bad idea. | 这真是个坏主意 |
[40:22] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[41:01] | Recent studies suggest | 最新研究表明 |
[41:02] | that when we experience physical sensations | 当人们体验到与强烈的情绪 |
[41:05] | related to intense emotions, | 相关的生理感受时 |
[41:07] | it comes back to the vagus nerve. | 感觉会回到迷走神经 |
[41:26] | We think of the pain of a broken heart | 我们认为心碎之痛 |
[41:28] | as being outside of our control. | 在我们的控制范围之外 |
[41:49] | But science suggests that if we laugh instead of cry… | 但科学上建议 如果以笑代替哭… |
[41:54] | if we sing instead of ache… | 如果以歌声代替疼痛… |
[41:58] | we might just heal faster. | 也许我们会痊愈得更快 |
[42:18] | Okay, okay. Hey. Okay. Here. | 好的 好的 这里 |
[42:22] | Press this if you need some more, okay? | 如果你需要什么就按这里 好吗 |
[42:25] | Yep. | 很好 |
[42:26] | Give it a second. | 稍等一下 |
[42:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:31] | Okay. Okay. Phew. | 没事 没事的 |
[42:34] | The surgery? | 手术怎么样 |
[42:35] | It went well. | 进行的很顺利 |
[42:37] | – I’ll walk? – Yes. | -我以后能走吗 -能 |
[42:38] | It’ll take time, but yes. | 这会花些时间 但能走 |
[42:43] | Bailey just stopped by to check on you. | 贝利刚刚来看过你 |
[42:46] | She told me that Hayes quit. | 她告诉我海斯离职了 |
[42:49] | Says he wants to go back to Ireland. | 说他想回爱尔兰 |
[42:55] | What happened in that car, Owen? | 车里发生了什么 欧文 |
[42:57] | Of course, when we’re hurting… | 当然 当我们受伤时… |
[42:59] | What are you not telling me? | 你有什么没告诉我的吗 |
[43:01] | …sometimes it’s just easier to keep hurting | 有时候继续受伤 |
[43:03] | than to try to heal. | 比努力痊愈更容易 |