英文名称:Chicken Run
年代:2000
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:49] | I’m stuck! | 我被卡住了! |
[03:00] | Get back! | 退回去! |
[03:46] | – Mr. Tweedy. – Eh? | 敦蒂先生 |
[03:49] | What is that chicken doing outside the fence? | 那只鸡在围栏外干什么? |
[03:53] | Oh! (Chuckles) I don’t know, love | – 我不知道, 亲爱的 |
[03:55] | Just deal with it. Now! | – 马上去处理一下! |
[04:06] | I’ll teach you to make a fool out of me | 让我难堪我要教训你 |
[04:14] | Let that be a lesson to the lot of ya! | 这对你们都是一个教训! |
[04:17] | No chicken escapes from Tweedy’s farm! | 没有鸡能从敦蒂鸡场逃出去! |
[07:40] | (Yorkshire accent) Morning, Ginger. Back from holiday? | 早安, 姜妹, 刚度完假? |
[07:43] | I wasn’t on holiday, Babs. I was in solitary confinement | 我没去度假, 巴波斯 我被关禁闭了 |
[07:48] | Oh, it’s nice to get a bit of time to yourself, isn’t it? | 一个人独呆一阵子也不错 是不是? |
[07:55] | (Posh, military accent) Roll call! | 集合! |
[07:58] | Come along, now. You’ll be late for parade | 马上过来, 你们列队要晚了 |
[08:00] | Pip, pip. Quick march. Left, right, left, right | 叽叽, 叽叽, 快点儿 左, 右,左, 右 |
[08:03] | Left, right, left, right! | 左, 右, 左, 右! |
[08:05] | – Come on. Smarten up. – Ooh! | 快, 精神点儿 |
[08:07] | Discipline! Order! | 纪律! 秩序! |
[08:09] | Back in my R.A.F. days, when the officer called for a scramble | 想当初在皇家空军 当长官命令紧急起飞 |
[08:13] | you’d hop in the old crate and tally-ho. Chocks away! | 你跳进老飞机 发现目标, 轰隆开走了! |
[08:16] | Give over, you old fool. They just want to count us | 别说了, 老傻瓜 他们只想数数我们 |
[08:20] | How dare you talk back to a senior ranking officer? | 你怎么敢这样对长官回话? |
[08:23] | – Why, back in my R.A.F. days… – Fowler, they’re coming | – 嘿, 想当初在皇家空军… – 福罗,他们来了 |
[08:27] | – Oh, right, right. – Oh! | 啊, 好, 好 |
[08:30] | There will be a stern reprimand for you, lad. You’re grounded | 你要受到严厉的谴责 取消你的自由活动 |
[08:35] | Attention! | 立正! |
[08:43] | (Scottish accent) Welcome back, hen. Is there a new plan? | 欢迎你回来, 母鸡 有新的计划吗? |
[09:02] | I thought we tried going under | 我想我们试过从下面出去 |
[09:06] | Ah! Over. Right | 噢,上面, 好 |
[09:20] | How’s the egg count? | 鸡蛋的数量怎么样? |
[09:22] | I’ve laid five eggs this morning. Five! | 我今早下了五个,五个 |
[09:24] | – Well-chuffed with that, I was… – Shush! | 那很好, 我…很高兴 |
[09:26] | 产蛋记录 | |
[09:35] | Oh, no. Edwina | 啊, 不, 爱德文娜 |
[09:40] | Bunty, why didn’t you give her some of yours? | 邦迪, 你为什么不给她几个? |
[09:43] | I would have. She didn’t tell me. She didn’t tell anyone | 我会的, 可她没说 她没对任何人说 |
[09:56] | Oh, is Edwina off on holiday? | 噢, 爱德文娜要去度假吗? |
[10:57] | (Sighs) We’ve got to get out of here | 我们必须逃离此地 |
[11:01] | Ginger! Are we still on? | 姜妹! 我们还要逃吗? |
[11:04] | Oh, we’re on, all right | 啊, 当然啦, 我们要逃 |
[11:06] | Spread the word, Mac. Meeting tonight in hut 17 | 麦克, 告诉大家 今晚在17号木屋开会 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1115个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:173个,六级词汇:82个,GRE词汇:103个,托福词汇:108个,考研词汇:182个,专四词汇:140个,专八词汇:26个, 所有生词标注共:359个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[11:37] | (Cockney accent) You called? Nick and… | 你叫我们?尼克… |
[11:40] | – Fetcher. – At your service | – 范晨 – 听从你的吩咐 |
[11:47] | Over here | 这边儿来 |
[11:52] | We need some more things | 我们还需要一些东西 |
[11:54] | Right you are, miss. How about this quality handcrafted tea set? | 好, 小姐 这套手工茶具怎么样? |
[11:58] | Uh, no | 不要 |
[11:59] | – Or a lovely necklace and pendant? – It’s love… | – 那来条漂亮的项链和挂坠? – 是不错… |
[12:01] | Or this beautiful number | 或者这个美丽的帽子 |
[12:02] | all the rage in the fashionable chicken coops of Paree | 都是巴黎鸡圈子里时髦的东西 |
[12:05] | Simply pop it on like so | 这样戴上 |
[12:07] | and as the French hens say, “Voila!” | 像法国鸡那样说声 “喔哇” |
[12:10] | That’s French | 那是法语 |
[12:11] | That’s two hats in one, miss. For parties, for weddings | 这是个两用帽, 小姐 参加晚会, 参加婚礼 |
[12:16] | Oh, but madame, this makes you look like a vision, like a dream | 啊, 可是女士 这使你美极了, 像梦中美人 |
[12:20] | – Like a duck. – No, thank you | – 像只鸭子 – 不要, 谢谢 |
[12:23] | We’re making this. We need THESE things. Can you get them? | 我们在做这个, 需要这些 你能搞到吗? |
[12:26] | Oh, oh, oh, this is a big job, miss | 啊, 啊, 这不容易, 小姐 |
[12:30] | Oh, bigger than the others. No, no. This is gonna cost | 啊, 比其它的都难 不, 不, 价钱会很贵 |
[12:33] | Same as always. One bag of seed | 价钱不变, 一袋种子 |
[12:36] | – You call this pay? – It’s chicken feed | – 这是你的付款? – 是鸡饲料 |
[12:39] | – What else could we give you? – Eggs | – 我们还能给你什么? – 鸡蛋 |
[12:41] | – Eggs? – Eggs | – 鸡蛋? – 鸡蛋 |
[12:43] | We can’t give you eggs. They’re too valuable | 我们不能给你鸡蛋, 太珍贵了 |
[12:45] | And so are we | 我们也珍贵 |
[12:49] | After you, Fetcher | 你先请, 范晨 |
[12:52] | After I what? | 我先请什么? |
[12:54] | – Move! – Ooh! | 走! |
[13:06] | (Mrs. Tweedy) Twenty-two and nine | 二十二加九 |
[13:08] | Fourteen shillings and threepence | 十四先令加三便士 |
[13:11] | Seven and sixpence times three | 七加六便士乘三 |
[13:15] | Two and nine | 二加九 |
[13:17] | Fourpence ha’penny | 四个半便士 |
[13:20] | D-oh! Stupid, worthless creatures! | 蠢材, 没用的东西! |
[13:24] | I’m sick and tired of making minuscule profits | 我做够薄利生意了 |
[13:30] | 厌倦赚小钱的生意了 | |
[13:35] | 将你的鸡场变成金矿 | |
[13:46] | Hmm! | 我发财了! |
[13:49] | Oh, yes | 啊, 对 |
[13:51] | Those chickens are up to something | 这些鸡有什么诡计 |
[13:54] | Quiet. I’m onto something | 安静, 我找到了一个方法 |
[13:57] | (Mr. Tweedy) They’re organized. I know it | 它们组织起来了, 我知道 |
[13:59] | – I said, quiet. – That ginger one | – 我说, 安静 – 那个姜妹 |
[14:01] | I reckon she’s their leader | 我认为她是头儿 |
[14:03] | Mr. Tweedy! | 敦蒂先生! |
[14:06] | I may finally have found a way to make us some real money here | 我想我最终找到了生财之道 |
[14:09] | and what are you on about? | 而你却在干什么? |
[14:11] | Ridiculous notions of escaping chickens | 愚蠢地在想鸡会逃跑 |
[14:13] | But… But… | 但是…但是… |
[14:15] | It’s all in your head, Mr. Tweedy. Say it! | 都是你想像的 敦蒂先生,你说 |
[14:19] | It’s all in me head. It’s all in me head | 都是我想像的, 都是我想像的 |
[14:21] | Now, you keep telling yourself that | 现在, 你自己对自己重复 |
[14:24] | because I don’t want to hear another word about it | 因为我再也不想听到它了 |
[14:27] | – Is that clear? – Yes, love | – 清楚了吗? – 清楚了, 亲爱的 |
[14:31] | But you know that ginger one… | 但你知道那个姜妹… |
[14:33] | It’s chickens, you dolt! | 它只是只鸡, 傻瓜! |
[14:35] | Apart from you, they’re the most stupid creatures on this planet! | 除你之外 它们是地球上最蠢的动物 |
[14:39] | They don’t plot, they don’t scheme, and they are not organized | 他们不会搞阴谋诡计 他们没有组织 |
[14:46] | Order! Order! | 秩序! 秩序! |
[14:49] | – Quiet, everyone. Settle down. – (Chattering) | 大家安静, 安定 |
[14:53] | I would like to call to order… Please, if you could just… | 我请你们注意秩序… 如果你们能够… |
[14:57] | Let’s have some discipline in the ranks! What, what! | 大家有点儿纪律! 什么, 什么! |
[15:00] | – Thank you, Fowler. – In my R.A.F. day | – 谢谢, 福罗 – 当年我在皇家空军 |
[15:03] | we were never allowed to waste time with unnecessary chit-chat | 我们从不允许闲聊浪费时间 |
[15:06] | Yes, thank you, Fowler | 是, 谢谢你, 福罗 |
[15:08] | I… | 我… |
[15:12] | Right! (Chuckles, clears throat) | 对! |
[15:17] | Carry on | 继续吧 |
[15:21] | Now, I know our last escape attempt was a bit of a fiasco | 我知道上次的逃跑行动 有点儿失败 |
[15:25] | but Mac and I have come up with a brand-new plan | 但麦克和我又有了新计划 |
[15:28] | – Show ’em, Mac. – Right | – 给他们看看, 麦克 – 好 |
[15:30] | We tried going under the wire and that didn’t work | 我们试着从铁丝网下出去 但没有成功 |
[15:33] | So, the plan is…we go OVER it | 因此这个计划是…从上面过 |
[15:38] | This is us, right? | 这是我们, 明白吗? |
[15:40] | We get in like this | 我们这样进去 |
[15:42] | Wind her up and…let her go! | 把它拉紧…松手! |
[15:50] | Good grief! The turnip’s bought it! | 天啊, 这个萝卜完蛋了! |
[15:56] | Farmer’s coming! | 农夫来了! |
[16:04] | Operation Cover-up! | 隐蔽行动! |
[16:32] | – (Mrs. Tweedy) Mr. Tweedy! – Ooh. Ouch | 敦蒂先生! |
[16:36] | < - Where are you? - Ooh. It's all in your head | – 你在哪儿? – 都是你想像的 |
[16:40] | It’s all in your head. It’s all in your head | 都是你想像的 都是你想像的 |
[16:46] | Think, everyone, think. What haven’t we tried yet? | 各位想想 我们还有什么没有试过? |
[16:51] | We haven’t tried NOT trying to escape | 我们还没试过不逃跑 |
[16:54] | Hmm. That might work | 嗯, 那可能行得通 |
[16:56] | What about Edwina? | 记得爱德文娜? |
[16:58] | How many more empty nests will it take? | 还得有多少空窝才行? |
[17:02] | Perhaps it wouldn’t be empty | 也许如果她花更多的时间下蛋 |
[17:04] | if she’d spent more time laying and less time escaping | 而不是逃跑,她的窝就不会空 |
[17:07] | So laying eggs all your life… | 所以你一生都在下蛋… |
[17:09] | and then getting plucked, stuffed and roasted is good enough? | 然后被拔毛、 填料、 烘烤 这样够好了吧? |
[17:12] | It’s a living | 这是命运 |
[17:14] | You know what the problem is? | 你们知道问题在哪儿吗? |
[17:17] | The fences aren’t just round the farm. They’re up here in your heads | 围栏不仅仅将农场围住 也将你们的思想围住了 |
[17:22] | There’s a better place out there, somewhere beyond that hill | 那里有个更好的地方 就在山丘那边儿 |
[17:26] | and it has wide open spaces and lots of trees… | 那里空间开阔, 树木众多… |
[17:31] | and grass | 还有草原 |
[17:33] | Can you imagine that? Cool, green grass | 你能想像出吗?翠绿的草原 |
[17:38] | – Who feeds us? – We feed ourselves | – 谁来喂我们? – 我们自力更生 |
[17:41] | – Well, where’s the farm? – There is no farm | – 那, 农场在哪儿? – 没有农场 |
[17:44] | – Then where does the farmer live? – There is no farmer, Babs | – 那农夫住在哪儿? – 没有农夫, 巴波斯 |
[17:47] | – Is he on holiday? – He isn’t anywhere | – 他去度假了吗? – 他哪儿也没去 |
[17:50] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗? |
[17:51] | There’s no morning head count, no farmers, no dogs, coops and keys | 没有早点名, 没有农夫 没有狗、 鸡舍和钥匙 |
[17:55] | and no fences | 也没有围栏 |
[17:58] | In all my life I’ve never heard such a fantastic… | 我一生中从没有听过 如此精彩的… |
[18:03] | load of tripe! | 一堆废话! |
[18:07] | Oh, face the facts, ducks | 哎, 面对现实吧, 亲爱的 |
[18:09] | The chances of us getting out of here are a million to one | 从这儿出去的机率 只有百万分之一 |
[18:13] | Then there’s still a chance | 那我们仍有机会 |
[18:38] | Oh, no, oh, no, oh, no. What am I doing? | 啊, 不, 啊, 不 我在干什么? |
[18:41] | Who are you trying to fool? You can’t lead this bunch of… | 你想骗谁?你不能诱骗这群… |
[18:48] | Oh, heaven help us | 啊, 老天帮帮我们 |
[19:00] | Freedoooom! | 自由! |
[19:21] | (American accent) Thank you, ladies and gentlemen | 女士们先生们, 谢谢你们 |
[19:23] | You’ve been a wonderful audience | 你们是极好的观众 |
[19:43] | That’s it! (Barking) | 有办法了! |
[19:45] | Get him inside quickly | 快把他搬进去 |
[19:54] | THIS is our way out of here | 这是我们出去的办法 |
[19:57] | We’ll make posters? | 我们做海报? |
[19:59] | No. What’s ON the poster, Babs. What’s ON the poster | 不, 是海报上的画儿, 巴波斯 |
[20:02] | We’ll fly out! | 我们将飞出去! |
[20:04] | He must be important to have his picture taken. What does he do? | 有他的照片, 一定是个人物 他是干什么的? |
[20:08] | Isn’t it obvious? He’s a professional flying rooster | 这还不明显吗? 他是职业飞行公鸡 |
[20:11] | He flies from farm to farm, giving demonstrations | 他在农场间做示范飞行 |
[20:14] | – Do you suppose? – Oh, absolutely | – 你这样认为? – 啊, 当然 |
[20:16] | Not in the dark, no. No, not in there. No | 不能在暗处, 不, 不能在这儿 |
[20:19] | Get out. Good. Gotta get… | 出去, 好, 要拿… |
[20:26] | (Gasps) Who are you? Where am I? What’s going on? | 你们是谁? 我在哪儿?发生了什么事? |
[20:29] | Ouch! What happened to my wing? | 哎呀! 我的翅膀怎么了? |
[20:32] | You took a rather nasty fall | 你刚才跌得很惨 |
[20:34] | And sprained the anterior tendon | 你扭伤了前腱 |
[20:36] | I gave it a wee bit of a tweak and wrapped her up | 我给你捏了捏, 包扎了一下儿 |
[20:38] | – Was that English? – You sprained a wing. She fixed it | – 这是英语吗? – 你扭伤了翅膀, 她弄好了 |
[20:42] | – I made the bandage. – I-I carried you in | – 是我做的绷带 – 是我抱你进来的 |
[20:46] | (Chattering) Whoa. Whoa. Whoa! Whoa | 哇, 哇, 哇, 哇! |
[20:50] | Let’s back up and start from the top. Where am I? | 我们从头开始说, 我在哪儿? |
[20:53] | You’re right. How rude. We’re just very excit… | 你说得对, 真没礼貌 我们只是太激动了… |
[20:56] | This is a chicken farm | 这是个养鸡场 |
[20:58] | And we’re the chickens | 我们都是鸡 |
[21:00] | Yeah, with you so far. Chicken farm, chickens… | 哦, 现在明白了, 鸡场, 鸡… |
[21:03] | I don’t like the look of this one. His eyes are too close together | 我不喜欢他的样子 他两眼的距离太近了 |
[21:06] | – Fowler, please. – And he’s a Yank! | – 福罗, 别这样 – 他还是个美国佬! |
[21:09] | Easy, Pops. Cockfighting’s illegal where I come from | 别急, 老大爷 在我们那儿斗鸡是违法的 |
[21:12] | And where is that exactly? | 那究竟是什么地方?? |
[21:14] | A place I call the land of the free and the home of the brave | 一个我称之为自由之地 勇敢之家的地方 |
[21:17] | – Scotland! – No! America | – 苏格兰! – 不, 美国 |
[21:20] | (Together) Oh! America | 美国 |
[21:23] | Poppycock. Pushy Americans. Showing up late for every war | 胡扯, 爱管闲事的美国人 每次打仗总是晚出场 |
[21:28] | Overpaid, oversexed and over here! | 挣得多、爱得多, 来这儿了! |
[21:33] | What’s eating Grandpa? | 老爷爷怎么啦? |
[21:35] | Oh, don’t mind him, Mister… Mister? | 哦, 别在意, 这位先生… |
[21:37] | Name’s Rocky. Rocky the Rhode Island Red. Rhodes for short | 我叫洛基・罗德 红岛的洛基, 简称罗德 |
[21:41] | – Rocky Rhodes? – Catchy, ain’t it? | – 洛基・罗德? – 很顺耳, 是吧? |
[21:45] | Um, Mr. Rhodes, is this you? | 罗德先生, 这是你吗? |
[21:49] | Uh, who wants to know? | 谁想知道? |
[21:51] | A group of rather desperate chickens | 一群十分绝望的鸡 |
[21:54] | You see, if it is you | 你看, 如果是你 |
[21:55] | then you just might be the answer to our prayers | 那你可能就是我们祈祷的答案 |
[22:01] | Well, then, call me a miracle, dollface, ’cause that’s me | 那么就叫我奇迹吧 娃娃脸, 因为那就是我 |
[22:07] | And what brings you to England, Mr. Rhodes? | 你怎么来英国了, 罗德先生? |
[22:10] | Why, all the beautiful English chicks, of course | 那当然是因为英国的美女了 |
[22:13] | Give over! | 别逗了! |
[22:17] | You see, I’m a traveler by nature | 你看, 我天生喜欢旅行 |
[22:19] | I’ve done the whole barnyard thing, but I couldn’t get into it | 我在农舍呆过,但我很不适应 |
[22:23] | Hi. How are you? Nope | 嗨, 你好?诺铺 |
[22:26] | The open road. That’s more my style | 自由自在, 这才是我的方式 |
[22:28] | Yep, just give me a pack on my back and point me where the wind blows | 对, 给我个背包, 告诉我方向 |
[22:33] | In fact, you know what they call me back home? | 实际上, 你知道在我家乡 他们叫我什么吗? |
[22:36] | You’re gonna love this. The Lone Free Ranger | 你们会喜欢的 孤独的自由浪人 |
[22:40] | – Ooh! – Isn’t that great? | 很伟大吧? |
[22:43] | – I knew it was possible. – Oh, it’s possible, all right | – 我知道有可能 – 有可能, 对 |
[22:45] | – I knew the answer would come. – Amen! | – 我知道会有办法的 – 阿们! |
[22:47] | We’re all going to fly over that fence | 我们都将飞过那个围栏 |
[22:50] | and Mr. Rhodes is going to show us how, right? | 罗德先生给我们示范, 对吧? |
[22:52] | That’s… What? Did you say “fly”? | 那…什么?你说 “飞” ? |
[22:57] | – You can teach us. – No, I can’t | – 你可以教我们 – 不, 我不能 |
[23:00] | Listen. Shh. You hear that? | 听着, 嘘, 你们听到了吗? |
[23:03] | That’s the open road calling my name, and I was born to answer that call | 那是自由大道在叫我 我生来就对此有反应 |
[23:08] | He must have very good hearing | 他的听力一定很好 |
[23:11] | Okay, okay, where’s the exit? Ah, this way | 是, 是, 出口在哪儿? 啊, 在这儿 |
[23:15] | Mr. Rhodes, um, perhaps I didn’t explain our situation properly | 罗德先生, 也许我没有 把我们的处境讲清楚 |
[23:20] | We lay eggs day in and day out | 我们一天到晚下蛋 |
[23:22] | and when we can’t lay any more, they kill us | 当我们再也不能下蛋时 他们就杀了我们 |
[23:25] | It’s a cruel world, doll face. You might as well get used to it | 这是个残酷的世界, 娃娃脸 你或许应该适应它 |
[23:29] | Which part of “they kill us” do you not understand? | “他们要杀我们” 你都明白了吗? |
[23:32] | I got my own set of problems to worry about | 我也有自己烦恼的事 |
[23:34] | Besides, this birdcage can’t be that hard to bust out of | 此外, 从这个鸟笼子出去 也并不太难 |
[23:37] | In fact, watch me | 实际上, 瞧着我 |
[23:39] | It’s not so hard to get one chicken out of here or even two | 一只、 甚至俩只鸡出去并不难 |
[23:44] | but this is about all of us | 但我们全要出去 |
[23:46] | All of you? | 全部出去? |
[23:48] | That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you | 这就是我一直想告诉你的 |
[23:50] | Wait a minute. Let me get this straight | 等等, 让我搞清楚 |
[23:52] | You want to get every chicken in this place out of here at the SAME TIME? | 你想让所有的鸡 同时从这儿逃出? |
[23:56] | – Of course. – You’re certifiable! | – 当然 – 你疯了! |
[23:59] | You can’t pull off a stunt like that. That’s suicide | 你不能做这种惊险的事 这是自杀 |
[24:02] | Where there’s a will, there’s a way | 有志者事竟成 |
[24:03] | Couldn’t agree more. I WILL be leaving that way | 完全同意, 我要从那儿走了 |
[24:07] | – But… Please! – I’m the type of guy | 但…请别走! 我是这样的人 |
[24:09] | That likes to roam around I’m never in one… | 喜欢到处游玩,从不停留 |
[24:32] | So that’s it. You’re from the circus | 原来如此, 你是马戏团的 |
[24:37] | You’re on the run, aren’t you? | 你是逃出来的, 是不是? |
[24:40] | You wanna keep it down? | 你能不能小声点儿? |
[24:42] | I’m trying to lay low here. (Doorbell ringing) | 我正在躲藏 |
[24:44] | I should turn you in right now | 我应当马上宣扬出去 |
[24:47] | – You wouldn’t. Would you? – Give me one reason why I shouldn’t | – 你不会的, 对吧? – 给我个不会的理由 |
[24:51] | Because I’m…cute? | 因为我很…可爱? |
[24:57] | Hey, hey, hey! What kind of crazy chick are you? | 嗨, 嗨! 你是哪种疯鸡? |
[25:00] | Do you know what’ll happen if he finds me? | 你知道我被找到下场会咋样? |
[25:03] | It’s a cruel world | 这是个残酷的世界 |
[25:04] | I just decided. I don’t like you | 我刚刚决定, 我不喜欢你 |
[25:06] | I just decided. I don’t care. Now, show us how to fly | 我刚刚决定我不在乎 现在, 给我们示范飞行 |
[25:08] | – With this wing? – Teach us, then | – 用这只翅膀? – 那就教我们吧 |
[25:11] | – No! – (Squawking) | 不! |
[25:14] | He’s valuable, you say? | 他很有价值, 你刚才说? |
[25:16] | – Sure. – Get the torch | – 当然 – 拿电筒来 |
[25:19] | Now, you listen here, sister. I’m not going back to that life | 现在听着, 姊妹 我再也不想过那种生活了 |
[25:22] | I’m a Lone Free Ranger. Emphasis on FREE! | 我是个孤独的自由浪人 喜欢自由 |
[25:25] | And that’s what we want. Freedom! | 那也是我们的追求, 自由! |
[25:32] | (Ginger) Fancy that. They’re coming this way | 喜欢自由, 他们向这里走来了 |
[25:34] | Oh, oh, no. No. They’re on to me | 啊, 不, 他们是来抓我的 |
[25:36] | Teach us to fly and we’ll hide you | 教我们飞行我们就把你藏起来 |
[25:38] | And if I don’t? | 如果我不呢? |
[25:41] | Was your father by any chance a vulture? | 你爸爸也是这么卑鄙吗? |
[25:44] | Do we have a deal? | 我们成交了吗? |
[26:05] | Time to make good on that deal, doll… | 是实行交易的时候了, 娃娃… |
[26:07] | The name is Ginger | 我叫姜妹 |
[26:27] | – Comfortable? – Not really | – 舒服吗? – 不太舒服 |
[26:30] | Maybe this will help | 这也许会有所帮助 |
[26:32] | (Grunts) Nice hideout | 藏窝不错 |
[26:35] | Ouch. I had more room in my egg | 哎哟, 比蛋壳还小 |
[26:37] | We’ve held up our end of the deal. Tomorrow you hold up yours | 我们履行了我们的诺言 明天你得履行你的了 |
[26:41] | – What deal? – The flying! | – 什么诺言? – 飞行! |
[26:43] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Right, right, right. Don’t worry | 噢, 对, 对, 别担心 |
[26:45] | I’ll teach you everything I know | 我将倾囊相授 |
[26:47] | Now, which bunk is mine? | 现在, 我的床在哪儿? |
[26:53] | Absolutely outrageous! | 真是太气人了! |
[26:56] | Asking a senior officer to share his quarters… | 让一个长官和别人睡一张床… |
[26:59] | and with a noncommissioned Yank, no less | 和一个美国小兵, 太过分了 |
[27:02] | – Why, back in my day, I’d never… – Hey! | – 想当初, 我从… – 嗨… |
[27:04] | You weren’t exactly my first choice, either | 你也不是我的首选 |
[27:08] | (Rocky) And scoot over. Your wing’s on my side of the bunk | 挪开点儿 你的翅膀到我这边儿了 |
[27:10] | (Fowler) Your side of the bunk? | 你那边儿? |
[27:12] | The WHOLE bunk is my side of the bunk! | 整张床都是我的 |
[27:15] | (Rocky) Just… What’s that smell? Is that your breath? | 等等…什么味道? 是你的口臭? |
[27:20] | (Fowler) It’s absolutely outrageous | 真是太气人了! |
[27:28] | (Rocky) So you wanna fly, huh? | 因此你们想飞行, 嗯? |
[27:32] | Well, it ain’t gonna be easy, and it ain’t gonna happen overnight | 好, 这并不容易 一朝一夕是学不会的 |
[27:36] | You see, flying takes three things | 你知道, 飞行得有三样东西 |
[27:38] | Hard work, perseverance and… | 努力练习、 不屈不挠… |
[27:42] | – Hard work. – You said hard work twice! | – 努力练习 – 你说两次努力练习了! |
[27:45] | That’s because it takes twice as much work as perseverance | 那是因为它比不屈不挠难两倍 |
[27:50] | Codswallop! (Mutters) | 一派胡言! |
[27:55] | Now, the most important thing is we have to work as a team | 现在, 最重要的是 我们要共同合作 |
[28:00] | which means… you do everything I tell you | 这意味着… 我说什么你们就做什么 |
[28:06] | Right! Let’s rock and roll! | 好! 我们开始吧! |
[28:49] | Mrs. Tweedy! The chickens are… | 敦蒂先生! 鸡都在… |
[28:54] | Pecking? | 吃食? |
[28:56] | (Rocky) And left, two, three. And right, two, three | 左, 二, 三 右, 二, 三 |
[29:01] | And…stop right there. Oh, yeah, down | 嗯…停下, 啊, 对, 往下 |
[29:05] | Down. Yeah, make little circles. That’s it. Faster | 往下, 对, 转小圈 就这样, 快点儿 |
[29:09] | Faster. Oh, yes. Perfect | 快点儿, 对, 好极了 |
[29:14] | Oh, that’s the spot. (Sighs) | 噢, 就是这儿 |
[29:27] | I thought you were going to teach us how to fly | 我以为你要教我们飞呢 |
[29:30] | That’s what I’m doing | 我正在教啊 |
[29:33] | Isn’t there usually some flapping involved? | 不是该有些拍翅膀的动作吗? |
[29:36] | Hey, do I tell YOU how to lay eggs? | 嘿, 我告诉你怎么下蛋了吗? |
[29:40] | Relax. We’re making progress | 放心, 我们正在进步 |
[29:42] | Really? I can’t help feeling we’re going around in circles | 真的?我总觉得我们在兜圈子 |
[29:47] | What the… Hey! Cut it out! You’re making me dizzy | 这…嘿! 停下! 你们让我头晕 |
[29:52] | I think they’re ready to fly now | 我想他们准备好飞行了 |
[29:54] | Good, because they certainly can’t walk anymore | 好, 因为他们再也走不动了 |
[29:59] | Up and at ’em, gals. Let’s flap | 过来, 姑娘, 我们拍翅膀 |
[30:07] | Watch, Fetcher | 瞧, 范晨 |
[30:09] | Let’s see if old Attila the Hen has come to her senses | 我们看看老母鸡 是否改变了主意 |
[30:18] | It’s raining hen! | 下起鸡雨了! |
[30:26] | – What’s this caper, love? – We’re flying | – 这是什么把戏, 亲爱的? – 我们在飞 |
[30:28] | Obviously | 当然 |
[30:30] | Flipping hell. Look at this, Fetch | 拍翅膀, 看这儿, 范晨 |
[30:34] | They’re gonna kill themselves | 他们找死啊 |
[30:36] | – Wanna watch? – Yeah, all right | – 想看下去? – 想, 看吧 |
[30:50] | Hey! Careful of those eggs! | 嗨! 小心那些鸡蛋! |
[30:57] | (Nick) Sunny-side up. (Laughs) | 单煎一面 |
[31:02] | Now they’re over easy! | 现在他们很容易翻过来! |
[31:06] | (Nick) Definitely scrambled | 无疑成了炒蛋 |
[31:10] | Go! Go! Go! | 走! 走! 走! |
[31:12] | Go, go, go, go! Go! | 走, 走, 走! |
[31:15] | Poultry in motion! | 鸡在行动! |
[31:32] | Birds of a feather flop together | 物以类聚, 人以群分 |
[31:40] | (Rocky) Great work, ladies. Great work! | 干得好, 女士们, 干得好! |
[31:42] | The pain you’re feeling is a good thing. It’s good | 受点儿苦对你们不错, 是好事 |
[31:45] | Pain is your friend, okay? It’s a positive thing | 痛苦是你们的朋友, 对吧? 这是好事 |
[31:47] | Just keep the faith, uh… What’s your name? Agnes! You’ll get there | 坚定信念…你叫什么名字? 安吉丝! 你会成功的 |
[31:51] | Ducky, I think you flew four feet today! | 小鸭, 我想你今天 飞过四英尺了! |
[31:53] | Right, four feet! From the roof to the ground | 对, 四英尺! 从屋顶到地面 |
[31:57] | It’s all part of the process, ladies. Nothing to worry about! | 女士们, 别担心 这是成功的必由之路 |
[32:00] | (Ya cheese-eating little…) | 你这个吃奶酪的小… |
[32:05] | That doesn’t sound good. Ha, ha, ha | 这听起来不太好 |
[32:08] | Okay, the ground’s shaking. Are we worried? | 听, 大地在震动 我们需要担心吗? |
[32:11] | Are we worried? | 我们需要担心吗? |
[32:20] | The circus. Quick. Hide me | 马戏团, 快, 把我藏起来 |
[32:23] | – Hide me. – Come on | – 藏起来 – 来 |
[32:25] | One isn’t awarded a medal like this for flapping about like a lunatic | 像疯鸡一样乱拍翅膀 是得不到奖章的 |
[32:30] | (Stammers) Now, see here! This is an officer’s quarters | 你看, 这儿, 这是长官的地方 |
[32:33] | – Quick. In here. – Get out of here immediately, sir! | – 快, 到这儿来 – 马上出去, 先生! |
[32:36] | Give it a rest, Pops | 够了, 老爷爷 |
[32:38] | Out of here! I shall have you on a charge within the week | 出去! 本周我不会饶了你 |
[32:46] | 家禽产品有限公司 | |
[33:20] | Cheers, mate | 谢谢, 伙计 |
[33:29] | It’s all in your head. It’s all in your head | 都是你想像的, 都是你想像的 |
[33:32] | It’s all in your head | 都是你想像的 |
[33:40] | What… What… What’s all this, then? | 什么…什么…这些是什么? |
[33:44] | This is our future, Mr. Tweedy | 这是我们的未来, 敦蒂先生 |
[33:46] | No more wasting time with petty egg collection and minuscule profits | 再也不用浪费时间 收集鸡蛋和算小账了 |
[33:50] | No more eggs? But we’ve always been egg farmers | 不收集蛋了? 可我们一直是鸡农 |
[33:54] | Me father and his father and all their fathers. They was always… | 我父亲的父亲的父亲 他们都是… |
[33:58] | Poor! Worthless. Nothings | 穷光蛋! 一文不值 |
[34:01] | But all that’s about to change | 但这一切都要改变了 |
[34:03] | This will take Tweedy’s farm out of the dark ages… | 这将使敦蒂鸡场 走出黑暗的年代… |
[34:07] | and into full-scale automated production | 进入大规模的自动化生产 |
[34:12] | Melisha Tweedy will be poor no longer | 我再也不是穷光蛋了 |
[34:17] | 操作指南 | |
[34:18] | I’ll put it together, then, shall I? | 那我把它安装起来, 好吗? |
[34:27] | This isn’t good, Mac | 这不太妙, 麦克 |
[34:29] | Whatever’s in those boxes is for us, and I don’t think it’s softer hay | 盒子里的东西是给我们的 我想不是软草 |
[34:34] | Aye, hen. And I hate to be the voice of doom | 啊, 母鸡, 我讨厌说丧气话 |
[34:36] | but I’ve been calculating, and I just don’t think we’re built for flying | 但我一直在思考 我们生来就不适合飞行 |
[34:41] | But I saw him. He flew in over that fence | 但我看到他飞过铁丝网 |
[34:44] | Aye, aye, I believe you, but if we could just see it for ourselves | 啊, 啊, 我相信你 但如果我们能亲眼看看 |
[34:49] | that may answer some questions | 那就能说明问题了 |
[34:51] | You’re right. I’m sorry | 你说得对, 对不起 |
[34:53] | We’ve been at this all week, and we’re getting nowhere | 我们练了一个周 可一点儿进展都没有 |
[34:56] | If his wing were better, he could… Oh! I’ll have a word with him | 如果他的翅膀好点儿 他就…啊! 我去跟他说说 |
[35:07] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[35:09] | They didn’t give me this medal for being a Yank nanny | 他们给我奖章 不是因为我是美国保姆 |
[35:13] | A simple “I don’t know” would suffice | 一句简单的 “我不知道” 就足够了 |
[35:15] | Beware of that one, young Ginger | 当心那位, 小姜妹 |
[35:19] | That Yank is not to be trusted | 那个美国佬不可信任 |
[35:22] | That YANK is our ticket out of here | 他是我们离开这儿的希望 |
[35:26] | And the pig says to the horse, “Hey, fella, why the long face?” | 猪对马说 “嗨, 伙计 为什么脸拉这么长?” |
[35:32] | Oh, oh, look, look | 噢, 瞧, 瞧 |
[35:35] | Oh. Cocktail! | 啊, 鸡尾酒! |
[35:38] | Give over! | 别逗了! |
[35:46] | So, um, anyway… | 好吧…无论如何… |
[35:49] | Remember those flying tips tomorrow. They’re very important | 明天要记住飞行事项 这很重要 |
[35:53] | Keep thinking those flighty thoughts | 一直保持想飞的念头 |
[35:56] | Oh, yeah | 噢, 好 |
[35:58] | They’re swell chicks. They really are | 他们是一流的鸡, 真的是 |
[36:00] | Look at what Babs made me | 瞧巴波斯给我织了什么 |
[36:03] | A beak warmer. Isn’t that the cutest? | 一个口罩, 很可爱吧? |
[36:06] | And that Bunty. (Laughs) She really packs a punch | 那个邦迪, 她真有劲 |
[36:09] | Is there a problem here? | 有什么问题吗? |
[36:12] | – Have we flown over that fence? – Not quite | – 我们飞过围栏了吗? – 还没有 |
[36:14] | Then there’s a problem | 那就有问题了 |
[36:16] | Good things come to those who wait, dollface | 耐心等待才能成功, 娃娃脸 |
[36:17] | Ginger! | 姜妹! |
[36:28] | – Okay, how long did it take you? – To do what? | – 好, 你花了多长时间? – 做什么? |
[36:31] | To learn how to fly | 学习飞行啊 |
[36:33] | Apples and oranges, baby doll. I’m gifted. They’re not | 苹果和橘子, 洋娃娃 我有天赋, 他们却没有 |
[36:36] | You can’t compare the two, okay? | 两者不能比较, 对吧? |
[36:38] | The point is, these things take time | 问题是, 这些事情要花时间 |
[36:40] | Which we are rapidly running out of | 而我们很快就没有时间了 |
[36:42] | We haven’t even lifted off the ground. Why? | 我们甚至还没离开地面 |
[36:45] | Trust. I went over my calculations | 信心, 我反复想过 |
[36:47] | and I figured the key element was trust | 我认为关键的因素是信心 |
[36:53] | I-I didn’t get a word of that | 我一点儿也不明白 |
[36:55] | When birds like ducks and geese take off, what do they have? Trust! | 当鸭子和鹅飞行时 他们有什么呢?信心! |
[36:59] | I swear she ain’t using real words | 我发誓她用错了词 |
[37:02] | – She said we need more thrust. – Oh, thrust | – 她说我们需要更多的动力 – 哦, 动力 |
[37:05] | Well, of course, we need thrust. Thrust and flying are like…this! | 当然, 我们需要动力 动力和飞行像…这个! |
[37:10] | – Would you excuse us? – Aye | – 希望你不介意? – 当然 |
[37:14] | Ah, the wing, the wing, the wing | 啊, 翅膀, 翅膀, 翅膀 |
[37:17] | If we don’t see some results by tomorrow, the deal is off | 如果明天我们还看不到结果 交易就取消了 |
[37:19] | No more hiding. They will find you, and it’s back to the circus, flyboy! | 没有掩护了, 他们会找到你 你回马戏团去吧, 飞人! |
[37:24] | You’re the first chick I ever met with the shell still on | 我从没遇到像你这样难交的鸡 |
[37:30] | Sleep tight, angel face. The Rock’s on the case | 睡个好觉, 天使脸 |
[37:35] | (Ginger) Ginger! | 姜妹 |
[37:41] | (Fowler clears throat) Cock-a-doodle-doo! What, what | 喔…喔 ! 什么, 什么 |
[37:48] | (Nick) Oh, it was a beaut, guv’nor | 啊, 很漂亮, 朋友 |
[37:51] | A fine piece of work, if I do say so meself | 如果让我说, 一件艺术精品 |
[37:55] | – I say so meself, too. – Wish I could have seen it | – 我也对自己说 – 希望我也见过 |
[37:57] | We slipped into the farmer’s room, all quiet like | 我们溜进了农夫的家里 悄悄地 |
[38:01] | – Like a fish. – Yeah, and we… | – 像条鱼 – 对, 我们… |
[38:04] | “Like a fish”? You stupid Norbert | “像条鱼” ?你这个笨蛋 |
[38:08] | Anyway, guv, here it is | 不管咋样, 这给你, 朋友 |
[38:10] | – El merchandiso. – That’s Spanish | – 你要的货 – 这是西班牙语 |
[38:13] | What are these two crooks doing here? | 这俩个无赖在这儿干什么? |
[38:16] | – So, you know each other? – She don’t think we’re valuable | – 那你们认识? – 她认为我们没用 |
[38:20] | Guys, you are without a doubt the sneakiest | 伙计, 毫无疑问 你们是最鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[38:22] | most light-fingered thieving parasites I’ve ever met | 我所见过的最灵巧的窃贼 |
[38:25] | – Oh, don’t, don’t. Stop it. – I’ve gone bright red | – 啊, 别, 别说了 – 我的脸都红 |
[38:29] | So, uh, how about them eggs? | 那…那些鸡蛋呢? |
[38:31] | Eggs? Don’t tell me you promised them… | 鸡蛋, 别告诉我你答应他们… |
[38:34] | Yep! Promised them every egg I lay this month | 对! 答应给他们 这个月我生的所有的蛋 |
[38:36] | And when can we expect the first installment? | 我们什么时候 可以拿到第一个蛋呢? |
[38:40] | I’m brewing one up as we speak. I’ll keep you posted | 我正在准备呢,我会通知你的 |
[38:45] | Pleasure doing business with you, sir | 很高兴与你做生意, 先生 |
[38:47] | Sucker | 傻瓜 |
[38:51] | – What? – You’ve lied to them | – 什么? – 你对他们撒谎 |
[38:53] | I didn’t lie, dollface. I just…omitted certain truths | 我没有, 娃娃脸 我只是隐瞒了一些事实 |
[38:57] | I’ll give them exactly what I promised | 我会履行诺言的 |
[38:59] | – Which is nothing. – Which is what I’ll give them | – 那就是什么都没有 – 那就是我要给他们的 |
[39:02] | And what will you give us? | 你会给我们什么? |
[39:05] | Thrrrust! | 动力! |
[39:09] | (Rocky) You okay, sweetheart? Good, good | 你没事儿吧, 宝贝儿?好 |
[39:15] | Now this is just a little helper | 这会对你有点儿帮助 |
[39:16] | Something to get you going. It’s a thrust exercise | 帮助你飞行的东西 动力训练 |
[39:18] | – The tension’s killing me. – It’s gonna kill her! | – 我紧张死了 – 这会害死她! |
[39:22] | – Release! – Whoa! | 松手! |
[39:29] | Come on! Flap! | 快, 拍翅膀! |
[39:34] | You can do it. Flap, flap, flap! | 你能行, 拍, 拍, 拍! |
[39:41] | Yes, yes, yes! | 对, 对, 对! |
[39:46] | Is that your first offense? | 这是你第一次碰壁吗? |
[40:00] | Oops. (Chuckles) | 喔 |
[40:05] | Roll call! I haven’t laid any eggs | 点名了! 我还没下蛋呢 |
[40:09] | – Hide me. – Three days and not one | – 藏起我 – 三天没下一个蛋 |
[40:11] | – Oh, no! – Why didn’t you tell us, Babs? | – 啊, 不! – 为啥不告诉我们, 巴波斯? |
[40:13] | – Hide me! – We’ve been busy with the flying… | – 把我藏起来! – 我们一直忙着飞行… |
[40:15] | – They’re coming! – Hide me! | – 他们来了 ! – 快藏起我! |
[40:17] | Hide yourself! | 自己藏吧! |
[41:21] | Double their food rations, Mr. Tweedy | 给他们双倍饲料, 敦蒂先生 |
[41:23] | I want them all as fat as this one | 我要他们都像这只这么肥 |
[41:31] | All of me life flashed before me eyes! | 我的一生都在我眼前闪过! |
[41:35] | It was really boring | 无聊的一生 |
[41:39] | Chicken feed. My favorite! | 鸡饲料, 我最喜欢的! |
[41:44] | Wait. Wait | 等等! |
[41:52] | No. Wait! | 不, 等等! |
[41:57] | Babs, please! Bunty! Stop it! Wait! | 巴波斯, 邦迪! 停下! 等等! |
[42:02] | Stop! | 停下! |
[42:08] | Stop it! | 停下! |
[42:12] | Something is wrong here. Can’t you see that? | 有点儿不大对劲儿 你们看不出来? |
[42:17] | Strange boxes arrive in the barn. Babs stops laying | 仓库里来了许多奇怪的盒子 巴波斯不下蛋了 |
[42:21] | but she’s not taken to the chop, and now they’re giving us extra food | 可她并没被抓去宰了 他们还给我们加饲料 |
[42:24] | Don’t you see what’s happening? They’re fattening us up | 你们不明白发生了什么事? 他们在养肥我们 |
[42:27] | They’re going to kill us all | 他们要把我们全部杀掉 |
[42:31] | Whoa, whoa! Heavy alert. (Laughs) | 哇, 哇, 严重警告 |
[42:35] | – She didn’t mean that, gals. – Do you mind? | – 她不是那个意思, 姑娘们 – 你不介意吧? |
[42:38] | Keep eating. Save some for me | 接着吃, 给我留点儿 |
[42:40] | What are you doing? How dare you! Let go of me! | 你在干什么?你怎么敢… 放开我! |
[42:43] | Listen! I’ve met some hard-boiled eggs in my day | 听着, 我遇到了不少难煮的蛋 |
[42:47] | but I’d say you’re about 20 minutes! | 但我说你得煮大约20分钟! |
[42:49] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – It means you got to lighten up | – 你这是什么意思? – 我说你该轻松点儿 |
[42:52] | Over in America, we have this rule | 在美国, 我们的规矩是 |
[42:54] | If you want to motivate someone, don’t mention death | 如果你要激励某人 不要提到死 |
[42:57] | Funny. Over here, the rule is: Always tell the truth | 有趣, 这里的规矩是: 永远要讲实话 |
[43:01] | That’s been working like a real charm, hasn’t it? | 这一直很有效, 不是吗? |
[43:03] | Here’s some free advice. You want them to perform? | 这里有些免费的建议 你要试试吗? |
[43:07] | – Tell them what they want to hear. – You mean lie | – 说他们想听的话 – 你是说要撒谎 |
[43:10] | Here we go again. You know what your problem is? | 我们又转回来了 你知道你的问题在哪儿吗? |
[43:13] | You’re…difficult | 你…难处 |
[43:15] | Why? Because I’m honest? I care about what happens to them | 为什么? 因为我诚实? 我关心他们的命运 |
[43:20] | something I wouldn’t expect a Lone Free Ranger to know anything about | 我不期待 孤独的自由浪人会理解 |
[43:23] | If this is the way you show it, I hope you never care about me! | 如果你这样说 我希望你永远别关心我! |
[43:26] | – I can assure you, I never will. – Good! | – 我可以保证, 不再会了 – 好! |
[43:28] | Fine! | 好! |
[44:18] | What’s all this? | 发生了什么事? |
[44:20] | Well, here she is. Ask and you shall receive | 哦, 她在这儿, 问她就知道了 |
[44:24] | That’s biblical | 言之有理 |
[44:26] | That’s real craftsmanship, is what it is. Solid as a rock | 这是真正的手工艺品 真正的, 像岩石一样硬 |
[44:31] | (Static) It’s supposed to do that | 应该是这样 |
[44:34] | – It’s perfect, guys. – And how’s that egg coming? | – 太完美了, 伙计 – 蛋怎么样了? |
[44:38] | This is a double yolker | 是个双黄蛋 |
[44:50] | (Jazz) I don’t see what this has to do with… | 我看不出这与那有… |
[44:52] | You will | 你会的 |
[44:55] | We’ve been working too hard | 我们一直太辛苦了 |
[44:57] | Time to kick back a bit, shake those tail feathers | 应该放松一下儿, 抖抖羽毛 |
[44:59] | Look at him. Nellypodging around like a… | 瞧他, 扭来扭去像个… |
[45:03] | Oh, good heavens. What’s happening? | 啊, 天啊, 发生了什么事? |
[45:06] | That’s called a beat, sister. Feel it pulsing through your body! | 这叫音节, 姊妹 感到全身冲动! |
[45:10] | Oh, yes. Pulsing. Fancy that | 啊, 对, 冲动, 喜欢 |
[45:14] | Hey, well, then go with it, baby | 嗨, 好, 我们来吧, 宝贝儿 |
[45:17] | Oh, my. Look! I’m going with it! | 啊, 天啊, 瞧! 我会跳了! |
[45:22] | Bunty, what’s got into you? | 邦迪, 你有什么感觉? |
[45:24] | Same thing that’s got into you apparently | 很明显跟你的一样 |
[45:27] | Flip, flop, fly, I don’t care if I die | |
[45:30] | Just go with the flow, gal! | 就跟着乐曲走, 姑娘! |
[45:31] | Flip, flop, fly, I don’t care if I die | |
[45:37] | Don’t ever leave me, don’t ever say good-bye | |
[45:40] | Now, see here. I don’t recall authorizing a hop | 现在, 看着我 我不记得批准过跳舞 |
[45:43] | Oh, shut up and dance | 啊, 闭嘴跳吧 |
[45:52] | What are you sobbing about, you nancy? | 你哭什么, 南希? |
[45:56] | Little moments like this, mate | 此情此景, 伙伴 |
[45:58] | It’s what makes the job all worthwhile | 这使工作充满意义 |
[46:05] | Wanna dance? | 想跳舞吗? |
[46:09] | Yeah, all right | 对, 想跳 |
[46:11] | Now, give me one more kiss, hold it a long, long time | |
[46:16] | Give me one more kiss, hold it a long, long time | |
[46:22] | Love me, baby, till the feeling hits my head like wine | |
[46:24] | So fine, so glad that you’re mine | |
[46:26] | Flip, flop, fly, I don’t care if I die | |
[46:31] | Flip, flop, fly, I don’t care if I die | |
[46:36] | Don’t ever leave me, don’t ever say good-bye | |
[46:41] | Don’t ever leave me, don’t ever say good-bye | |
[46:44] | Yeah, don’t ever leave me, don’t ever say good-bye, yeah | |
[46:54] | (Giggles) Did ya see that? I flew! | 你看到我飞了吗? |
[46:59] | Attagirl, Babsy. Attagirl | 干得好, 姑娘 |
[47:02] | – Oh! Your wing. It’s better. – Well… | – 你的翅膀, 好点儿了 – 哦… |
[47:05] | – How about that? – Fantastic | – 怎么样? – 太好了 |
[47:08] | You can fly for us tomorrow | 你明天可以为我们飞行了 |
[47:10] | Uh, uh, yeah, so it seems | 嗯…看起来可以 |
[47:14] | I flew! I flew! | 我飞起来了! 飞起来了! |
[47:16] | Looks like I owe you an apology | 看起来我应向你道歉 |
[47:20] | I didn’t think you cared about us, but after all this… | 我以为你不关心我们 但经过这一切… |
[47:23] | Well, it seems I was wrong | 嗯, 是我错了 |
[47:26] | Hey, easy, Miss. Hard-boiled | 嗨, 放松, 小姐, 倔家伙 |
[47:29] | I might think you’re turning soft | 我还以为你变温柔了 |
[47:36] | Uh, listen, there’s something I got to tell ya. I… | 听着, 有件事我必须告诉你… |
[47:46] | – (Chattering) – No. You’d better wait here | 不, 你最好在这儿等着 |
[48:14] | Ooh, that’s champion, that is. What is it? | 这真棒, 这是,这是什么? |
[48:18] | It’s a pie machine, you idiot | 是馅饼机器, 白痴 |
[48:21] | Chickens go in, pies come out | 鸡进去, 馅饼出来 |
[48:24] | Ooh! What kind of pies? | 什么馅饼? |
[48:26] | – Apple. – My favorite! | – 苹果 – 我最喜欢的! |
[48:29] | Chicken pies, you great lummox! Imagine it | 鸡肉馅饼, 大笨蛋! 想想 |
[48:34] | In less than a fortnight, every grocers’ in the county… | 不用两个周, 这里每家商店… |
[48:37] | will be stocked with box upon box… | 都会垛满一箱箱… |
[48:40] | of Mrs. Tweedy’s Homemade Chicken Pies | 敦蒂太太家制鸡肉馅饼 |
[48:43] | Just Missus? | 敦蒂太太的? |
[48:45] | Woman’s touch. Makes the public feel more comfortable | 女人的手艺会让大众更加满意 |
[48:48] | Oh, right. How does it work? | 啊, 对, 这怎么操作? |
[48:52] | Get me a chicken and I’ll show you | 找只鸡, 我操作给你看 |
[48:56] | I know just the one | 我知道一只合适的 |
[49:02] | I’ve got a score to settle with you | 我有个账要和你结了 |
[49:06] | Blooming heck! They’ve got Ginger! | 我的天啊, 他们抓走了姜妹! |
[49:13] | We mustn’t panic. We mustn’t panic! | 我们一定不要慌, 不要慌! |
[49:17] | (All screaming) (Fowler) Quiet there! | 那边, 静点儿 |
[49:19] | Quiet, I say! Let’s have some discipline. What, what | 我说静点儿! 我们要有纪律 |
[49:23] | The enemy has taken a prisoner. This calls for retaliation | 敌人抓了个俘虏 我们应该报复了 |
[49:27] | Retaliation! | 报复! |
[49:28] | What’s going on? What’s happening? | 怎么啦? 出了什么事? |
[49:31] | They got Ginger, Mr. Rhodes. They’re taking her to the chops | 他们抓走了姜妹, 罗德先生 他们要宰了她 |
[49:35] | Well, what are you waiting for, laddie? Fly over there. Save her! | 那你们还在等什么 小子们? 飞过去救她! |
[49:39] | Of course… No, no! No, that’s just what they’d expect | 当然…不, 不! 这正是他们所期望的 |
[49:43] | But I say we give them the old element of surprise | 但我说我们意外出击 |
[49:46] | And catch Jerry with his trousers down | 打他们个措手不及 |
[49:49] | I like the sound of that. What’s the plan? | 听起来不错,具体计划呢? |
[49:51] | The plan… The plan | 计划…计划 |
[49:54] | The plan… Uh, Babs! | 计划…巴波斯! |
[49:56] | Give me that thing. Bunty, give me a boost | 给我那个, 邦迪,推我一把 |
[50:13] | Look at the size of that thing | 瞧那机器的尺寸 |
[50:19] | Oh, no! | 不! |
[50:22] | Chickens go in | 鸡进去 |
[50:25] | pies come out | 馅饼出来 |
[50:30] | (Chuckles) Chicken pies | 鸡肉馅饼 |
[50:32] | Not… Not apple pies. Chicken | 不是…苹果馅饼, 是鸡肉的 |
[50:43] | Oh, great. Brilliant! | 啊, 好, 好极了 |
[50:45] | – Yo, baby doll! – Rocky! | – 你, 洋娃娃! – 罗德! |
[50:47] | – I’m coming! – Hurry! | – 我来了 ! – 快! |
[50:50] | – I’m still coming! – Come on! | – 我就要来了! – 快点儿! |
[50:53] | – Stop this thing! – I’m getting there! | – 把它停下! – 我正在努力 ! |
[50:59] | Oh, shoot! | 啊, 妈的 |
[51:01] | (Ginger) Rocky! | 洛基! |
[51:02] | 蔬菜饲料 | |
[51:03] | I’ll be down before you can say… (Gasps) | 在你说什么之前我就… |
[51:06] | mixed vegetables! | 混合蔬菜! |
[51:11] | 蔬菜 | |
[51:13] | 肉 | |
[51:29] | D-oh! Get it? Dough! | 面团! |
[51:32] | – I’m stuck! – Nothing to it. Oops | – 我粘住了! – 没什么, 喔 |
[51:52] | Hang on! | 把住 |
[51:58] | Look out! | 小心! |
[52:07] | 调味汁 | |
[52:23] | – Yes! – (Laughing) | 好! |
[52:32] | Oh, it’s like an oven in here | 啊, 这里像个烤箱 |
[52:44] | Come on! | 快! |
[52:45] | Wait up! I’m com… | 等等, 我来了… |
[52:49] | Don’t leave… | 别丢下… |
[52:51] | Get over to the… | 到那… |
[53:03] | The door! Come on! (Grunts) | 门! 快! |
[53:29] | She’s gonna blow! Run! | 机器要爆炸了, 快跑! |
[53:32] | (Alarm bell ringing) | 系统故障 |
[53:35] | 调味汁压力 | |
[53:37] | What did you do, you great pudding? | 你做了什么, 大傻瓜? |
[53:39] | I didn’t do ‘owt! | 我没做什么! |
[53:50] | – Turn it off! – It won’t turn off! | – 关上! – 关不上! |
[54:14] | 敦蒂太太鸡肉馅饼 | |
[54:17] | – Ouch! – We’ve got to show the others | 我们应该给其他人看看 |
[54:29] | Look! I fixed it! | 瞧! 我修好了! |
[54:36] | – Chicken pies? – (All) Ohh! | 鸡肉馅饼? |
[54:39] | – Yes, but… – I don’t want to be a pie! | – 对, 但… – 我不想成为馅饼! |
[54:43] | I don’t like gravy | 我不喜欢调味汁 |
[54:45] | Ladies, please. Let’s not lose our heads | 女士们, 请保持头脑清醒 |
[54:49] | Lose our heads? | 头脑清醒? |
[54:58] | What I meant was, Rocky sabotaged the machine and bought us time | 我是说洛基破坏了机器 为我们赢得了时间 |
[55:04] | And better still, he’s going to fly for us tomorrow | 更妙的是 明天他要为我们飞行 |
[55:07] | (Cheering) And once we’ve seen how it’s done, we’ll get it! | 一旦我们看到了示范 我们就可以飞了! |
[55:11] | So don’t worry | 因此别担心 |
[55:13] | because tomorrow everything’s going to go much, much smoother | 因为明天一切都会非常顺利 |
[55:26] | All right, Pops, what did I do now? | 老爷爷, 我又做错什么了? |
[55:29] | A very brave and honorable deed, sir | 非常勇敢光荣的行动, 先生 |
[55:33] | (Clears throat) In the light of your action this evening | 从今晚你的行动来看 |
[55:37] | I dutifully admit that I have misjudged your character | 我郑重地承认我错看了你 |
[55:42] | So I present you with this medal for bravery | 因此我为你的勇敢 颁发给你一枚奖章 |
[55:47] | And… | 并且… |
[55:49] | I salute you | 向你致敬 |
[55:53] | In honor of the occasion | 在此光荣的时刻 |
[55:55] | I surrender the bunk entirely | 我让出我整个床铺 |
[55:58] | I shall sleep under the stars. (Chuckles) | 我去外面睡觉 |
[56:03] | Oh, uh, I await tomorrow’s flying demonstration… | 啊,我怀着极大的期望… |
[56:07] | with great anticipation | 等着待明天的飞行示范 |
[56:13] | You and me both, Pops | 我也是啊, 老爷爷 |
[56:24] | – Oh! – I’m sorry. Were you… | 对不起, 你… |
[56:26] | – Is this your… I’ll go. – No, it’s just… | – 这是你的…我走了 – 不, 只不过 |
[56:29] | – Since you’re here… – I’m glad you’re here, because… | – 因为你在这儿… – 我很高兴, 因为… |
[56:31] | – I’m sorry. You go first. – You go ahead. I’ll… | – 对不起, 你先说 – 你先说, 我… |
[56:35] | Um, I just wanted to say… | 我只想说… |
[56:37] | I may have been a bit harsh at first | 我当初可能有点儿粗鲁 |
[56:40] | Well, what I really mean is | 啊, 我真正指的是 |
[56:44] | thank you… | 谢谢你… |
[56:46] | for saving my life | 救了我的命 |
[56:48] | For saving OUR lives | 救了大家的命 |
[56:51] | You know | 你知道 |
[56:53] | I come up here every night… and look out to that hill | 我每晚到这儿来… 来看那座山丘 |
[56:57] | and imagine what it must be like on the other side | 想像着山那边的生活 |
[57:00] | It’s funny, I’ve… | 有趣的是, 我… |
[57:02] | I’ve never actually felt grass beneath my feet | 从来没感到站在草原上的感觉 |
[57:06] | I’m sorry | 对不起 |
[57:08] | Here I am rambling on about hills and grass, and you had something to say | 我现在在山丘和草地上散步 你有什么话要说吗? |
[57:11] | Uh, y-y-yeah | 嗯… |
[57:13] | Um, it’s just that, y-you know | 是这样, 你知道 |
[57:17] | life, as I’ve experienced it, you know, out there | 那边儿的生活, 以我来看 |
[57:21] | lone free ranging and stuff, it’s, uh | 从孤独自由浪人的经历来看 |
[57:24] | it’s full of disappointments, and, uh… | 令人失望 |
[57:27] | What, you mean grass isn’t all it’s cracked up to be? | 什么, 你是说草地 不像传说的那样好 |
[57:30] | Grass! Exactly. Grass | 草地! 正是, 草地 |
[57:32] | It’s always greener on the other side | 另一边儿的草总是比较绿 |
[57:35] | And then you get there and it’s brown and prickly | 但当你到那儿时 它就变得枯萎多刺 |
[57:40] | You see what I’m trying to say? | 你明白我想表达的意思吗? |
[57:45] | What I’m trying to say is… | 我想说的是… |
[57:50] | (Sighs) you’re welcome | 别客气 |
[57:54] | You know | 你知道 |
[57:56] | that hill is looking closer tonight than it ever has before | 今晚那山丘 比任何时候离我都近 |
[58:04] | (Clears throat) Well, good night…Rocky | 哦, 晚安…洛基 |
[58:10] | Good night…Ginger | 晚安…姜妹 |
[58:37] | Company, attention! | 各位, 立正! |
[58:45] | Today’s the day, girls. We’re going to fly! | 姑娘们, 今天就是 我们飞行的日子了 |
[58:48] | – I can feel it! – (Cheering, laughing) | 我感到很兴奋! |
[58:51] | Finally, we get to see a real professional in action | 终于可以看到真正的专家飞行 |
[58:54] | Better start warming up. I’ll go and get him | 最好开始热身, 我去叫他来 |
[58:57] | Rocky. Knock-knock. Everyone’s waiting, so I told them to… | 洛基, 开门, 大家在等你 我告诉他们先… |
[59:08] | R-Rocky? | 洛基? |
[1:00:53] | (Mac) Oh, a cannon | 啊, 一门大炮 |
[1:00:55] | Aye, that would give you thrust | 当然, 这可以给你动力 |
[1:00:57] | I knew he was fake all along | 我早就知道他是骗子 |
[1:01:00] | In fact, I’m not even certain he was American | 实际上, 我甚至怀疑 他是美国人 |
[1:01:04] | So, what’s the next plan, hen? | 那下一步该怎么办, 各位? |
[1:01:06] | (Sighs) Let’s face it | 我们面对现实吧 |
[1:01:09] | The only way out of here is wrapped in pastry | 离开这儿唯一的方法 是包在馅饼里 |
[1:01:13] | Perhaps he just went on holiday | 也许他只是去度假了 |
[1:01:16] | Perhaps he just went to get away from your infernal knitting! | 也许是逃离你不停的编织! |
[1:01:22] | You were always hitting him. See how YOU like it! | 你总是打他,换了你会怎样! |
[1:01:25] | Don’t push me, four-eyes! | 不要推我, 四眼! |
[1:01:30] | Quiet there! Quiet, I say! | 安静, 我说安静! |
[1:01:33] | Dissension in the ranks. Precisely what Jerry would have wanted | 内讧正是敌人想见到的 |
[1:01:37] | The old divide and conquer | 分裂后再征服的老办法 |
[1:01:39] | A proper squadron work together, like we did in my R.A.F. days | 像我们在皇家空军那样 一个中队一起工作 |
[1:01:43] | Jocko at the stick, Flappy at the map… | 卓高负责驾驶 法比负责导航… |
[1:01:46] | and old Whizzbang at the tail-end Charlie | 老韦兹邦负责机尾机枪 |
[1:01:49] | Wing Co would give the call, hop in the old crate, chocks away! | 长官一声令下 跳进飞机, 立刻起飞! |
[1:01:52] | Wizard show it was. That’s how you get medals | 魔力将引导你 奖章就是这样获得的 |
[1:01:55] | Will you shut up about your stupid blooming medals! | 你能不能闭上嘴 别谈你那臭奖章! |
[1:02:06] | How dare you! | 你怎么敢这样! |
[1:02:10] | Madam, forgive me. A-As an officer, I offer my most… | 女士, 原谅我 作为一个长官, 我要… |
[1:02:29] | Fowler? | 福乐 |
[1:02:35] | Everyone, shut up! | 各位, 闭嘴! |
[1:02:46] | (Clears throat) Fowler | 福罗 |
[1:02:47] | What exactly is the R.A.F.? | 福乐, 皇家空军到底是什么? |
[1:02:51] | What do you mean, what is it? | 你指什么, 它是什么? |
[1:02:53] | The Royal Air Force is what. (Chuckles) | 就是皇家空军部队 |
[1:02:56] | Then what’s the “old crate”? | “老飞机” 又是什么? |
[1:03:01] | Ahh! There she is | 就在那儿 |
[1:03:06] | Gorgeous, isn’t she? | 真漂亮, 是不是? |
[1:03:08] | You mean, you flew in one of these? | 你是说, 你坐过这个? |
[1:03:11] | Beautifully built. In fact, there’s a bit of a story to that | 做得真漂亮 实际上还有段故事呢 |
[1:03:14] | We were out on a “recce,” you see | 我们有次去侦察, 你知道 |
[1:03:16] | Ops had given the go-ahead, but the weather duffed up… | 上头说前进, 但天气很差 |
[1:03:19] | Yes. Of course | 对, 当然 |
[1:03:22] | We might actually be able to pull this off | 我们实际上是可以成功的 |
[1:03:25] | – We’re STILL going to fly! – What, what? | – 我们还要飞! – 什么, 什么? |
[1:03:28] | Fowler’s provided the answer | 福乐提供了答案 |
[1:03:30] | I have? | 我提供了? |
[1:03:32] | Uh, yes, yes, yes. Of course I have | 对, 对, 我当然提供了 |
[1:03:35] | Uh, how have I? | 我怎么提供的? |
[1:03:37] | We’ll make… | 我们要建造… |
[1:03:39] | a crate | 一个老飞机 |
[1:03:41] | (Ginger) Mac, you’ll handle the engineering | 麦克, 你负责工程技术 |
[1:03:45] | Babs, manufacturing | 巴波斯, 生产制造 |
[1:03:47] | Fowler will be chief aviation advisor | 范乐是首席飞行顾问 |
[1:03:49] | Bunty, eggs | 邦迪, 鸡蛋 |
[1:03:51] | – Eggs? – Eggs | – 鸡蛋? – 鸡蛋 |
[1:03:53] | Right, just like the ones that rooster was gonna lay | 对, 就像公鸡要下的蛋 |
[1:03:56] | Only roosters don’t lay eggs, do they? | 可是公鸡不下蛋, 是不是? |
[1:03:59] | – Don’t they? – No, it’s a lady thing, apparently | – 不下? – 不下, 那无疑是母鸡的活儿 |
[1:04:02] | Ask your mum | 问问你妈 |
[1:04:04] | One egg for every item on the list. First payment in advance | 单子上的货一个鸡蛋一件 首批货先交蛋 |
[1:04:07] | (Simultaneously) Right! When do we start? | 好! 我们啥时开始? |
[1:04:10] | – (Slurps) – Come on! | 来! |
[1:04:23] | What the dickens? | 到底是什么? |
[1:04:26] | Oh, gnomes now | 啊, 小精灵 |
[1:04:34] | – Voila! – (Giggles) | 在这儿! |
[1:04:36] | Give me | 给我 |
[1:05:21] | Eggs from heaven! | 来自上天的蛋! |
[1:05:23] | – No! From her bum! – (Laughs) | 不! 来自她屁股的蛋! |
[1:05:57] | – Idiot! – That was close | – 白痴! – 差点儿修好了 |
[1:06:01] | Too close | 差一点点儿 |
[1:06:03] | We can’t stop now. Come on, everyone! Go for it! | 我们不能停下 来, 各位, 我们干吧! |
[1:06:06] | Really go for it! Go, go, go, go! | 真的要造了! 快, 快 |
[1:06:11] | Mac, we need those calculations quickly | 麦克, 我们急需那些计算数字 |
[1:06:14] | Agnes, that has to be really secure | 安吉丝, 那一定要结实 |
[1:06:17] | – Careful up there, Fowler! – Roger! | – 福乐, 你要小心! – 收到 |
[1:06:20] | Bunty, give him a hand | 邦迪, 帮他一把 |
[1:06:22] | Well done, Babs. Keep it up | 干得好, 巴波斯, 继续努力 |
[1:06:24] | No problem, dollface | 没问题, 娃娃脸 |
[1:06:41] | (Singing along with radio) Oh, I’m the type of guy | 啊, 我是那种 |
[1:06:44] | That likes to roam around | 喜欢旅游的人 |
[1:06:46] | I’m never in one place | 我从不呆在一个地方 |
[1:06:49] | I roam from town to town | 从一个城市到另一个城市 |
[1:06:51] | And when I found myself falling for some girl | 当我发现爱上某个姑娘时 |
[1:06:55] | I’d hop right in that car… | 我就跳进那个车… |
[1:06:57] | (Radio continues) And travel ’round the world | 女人的手艺 |
[1:06:59] | Cause I’m a wanderer | |
[1:07:01] | Yeah, a wanderer | |
[1:07:03] | I roam around and round, around and round… | |
[1:07:06] | 新货-敦蒂太太鸡肉馅饼 | |
[1:07:11] | Oh, boy | 啊, 天啊 |
[1:07:18] | Come on | 快 |
[1:07:23] | Please | 快开 |
[1:07:28] | Oh, no. He’s fixed it | 啊, 不, 他修好了 |
[1:07:37] | Get the chickens | 去抓鸡来 |
[1:07:40] | Which ones? | 哪一只? |
[1:07:42] | All of them | 所有的鸡 |
[1:07:51] | Me tools! | 我的工具! |
[1:07:54] | Why, you thieving little buggers! | 啊, 你们这些小偷! |
[1:07:57] | What’s the plan? | 怎么办呢? |
[1:08:03] | – Attack! – Huh? | 进攻! |
[1:08:06] | Nice plan | 好主意 |
[1:08:09] | – (Chickens shouting) – Mrs. Tweedy! | 敦蒂太太! |
[1:08:14] | Aaaah! Mrs. Tweedy! | 敦蒂太太! |
[1:08:17] | The chickens are revolting! | 鸡都造反了! |
[1:08:20] | Finally something we agree on | 恶心, 我们的看法终于一致了 |
[1:08:23] | Help! Mrs…. | 救命! 太太… |
[1:08:30] | Under the hut | 放在小屋下面 |
[1:08:39] | – What have we done? – This is it, everyone | – 我们做了些什么? – 就这样, 各位 |
[1:08:42] | We’re escaping | 我们逃跑 |
[1:08:44] | – What, now? – Now! | – 什么, 现在? – 现在! |
[1:08:46] | – But, Ginger, she’s not ready. – Listen | – 但是, 飞机还没准备好 – 听着 |
[1:08:50] | We’ll either die free chickens or die trying | 我们不是做自由的鸡 就是为自由而死 |
[1:08:55] | Are those the only choices? | 只有这两种选择吗? |
[1:08:57] | – Let’s do it! – Scramble! | – 我们开始吧! – 紧急行动! |
[1:09:13] | This way! | 这边儿来! |
[1:09:48] | (Muffled shout) Mrs. Tweedy! | 敦蒂太太! |
[1:09:53] | The exits are located here and here | 这里那里都有出口 |
[1:09:56] | In the quite likely event of an emergency | 一旦出现紧急情况 |
[1:09:59] | put your head between your knees and… | 把脑袋放在膝盖之间… |
[1:10:01] | Kiss your bum good-bye | 抱着屁股说声再见 |
[1:10:03] | All right, Fowler, ready for takeoff | 好, 福乐, 准备起飞 |
[1:10:05] | Behind you all the way | 一路跟在你后面 |
[1:10:09] | But you’re supposed to be up there | 但你应该在上面 |
[1:10:12] | You’re the pilot | 你是飞行员啊 |
[1:10:13] | Oh, don’t be ridiculous. I can’t fly this contraption | 别开玩笑, 我不会开这个怪物 |
[1:10:18] | Back in your day… The Royal Air Force… | 想当年你…在皇家空军… |
[1:10:21] | 6-4-4 Squadron, poultry division | 6-4-4 中队, 家禽师 |
[1:10:24] | We were the mascots | 我们是吉祥物 |
[1:10:26] | You mean you never actually flew the plane? | 你是说你从来没开过飞机? |
[1:10:29] | Good heavens, no | 天啊, 没有, |
[1:10:31] | – I’m a chicken! – (All gasp) | 我是只鸡啊! |
[1:10:33] | The Royal Air Force doesn’t let chickens behind the controls | 皇家空军不让鸡驾驶 |
[1:10:36] | of a complex aircraft! | 复杂的飞机! |
[1:10:38] | – We’re all gonna die! – (Screaming) | 我们都要没命了! |
[1:10:41] | Fowler, you have to fly it | 福乐, 你必须驾驶 |
[1:10:43] | You’re always talking about back in your day. Well, today is your day | 你总是提你想当年 好, 今天就看你的了 |
[1:10:49] | You can do it, you old sausage | 你能行, 你这个老家伙 |
[1:10:53] | Wing Commander T.I. Fowler… | 联队指挥福乐… |
[1:10:56] | reporting for duty | 奉命报到 |
[1:11:00] | Well, come on. What are you waiting for? | 好啊, 来, 你还在等什么? |
[1:11:03] | We haven’t got all day. Let’s get this crate off the ground | 我们的时间不多了 我们把飞机飞起来 |
[1:11:07] | (Ginger) Fowler! Now! | 福乐! 开始! |
[1:11:09] | Roger! Contact! | 罗杰! 目测! |
[1:11:23] | Cleared for takeoff! | 可以起飞! |
[1:11:30] | 从这儿升天起飞 | |
[1:11:32] | Chocks away! | 起飞了! |
[1:11:34] | (Simultaneously) Chocks away! | 起飞了! |
[1:11:43] | – Full throttle! – Full throttle! | – 开足马力! – 开足马力! |
[1:12:08] | We need more power! | 我们需要更大的马力! |
[1:12:11] | I cannot work miracles, Cap’n! We’re giving her all she’s got | 我不能创造奇迹, 队长! 我们已经开足了马力 |
[1:12:24] | – Gotcha! – Hard right! | – 跑不了了! – 使劲往右! |
[1:12:29] | Oh, mother! | 啊, 妈呀! |
[1:12:36] | Turn her around. I’ll get the ramp | 掉过头去, 我来把板放好 |
[1:12:52] | – Put the ramp down. – (Gasps) | 把板子放下 |
[1:12:58] | You are going to be a pie! | 你就要成为馅饼了! |
[1:13:04] | Ginger! | 姜妹! |
[1:13:08] | Rocky! | 洛基! |
[1:13:18] | Heads up! | 抬起头来! |
[1:13:33] | – (Bell Jingles) < - Look out!- Aah! - Clear the runway! | 小心! 离开跑道! |
[1:13:58] | (Rocky) Ginger! Let’s go! | 姜妹! 我们走! |
[1:14:05] | – We’re flying! – (Excited chattering) | 我们在飞! |
[1:14:19] | – Aah! – That’s for leaving | 这是为逃走 |
[1:14:24] | And this is for coming back | 这是为回来 |
[1:14:30] | – (All screaming, clucking) – Great Scott! What was that? | 天啊! 那是什么? |
[1:14:34] | A cling-on, Cap’n, and the engines can’t take it! | 是附属物, 机长 引擎吃不消了! |
[1:14:42] | Oh, goodness | 啊, 天啊 |
[1:14:44] | Babs! Scissors! | 巴波斯! 剪刀! |
[1:14:47] | Bingo | 找到了 |
[1:14:49] | Lower me down | 把我放下 |
[1:14:50] | – But, Ginger, I… – Just do it | – 可是, 姜妹, 我… – 就这么做 |
[1:14:52] | (Fowler) Increase velocity! | 加快速度! |
[1:14:55] | – What does that mean? – Pedal your flipping giblets out! | – 什么意思? – 踩到你们断气为止! |
[1:15:11] | – Lower! – I’m trying! | – 低点儿! – 知道了! |
[1:15:20] | – Fowler, look out! – (Gasps) | 福乐, 当心! |
[1:15:30] | – Whoa! – Oh! Ginger! | 姜妹! |
[1:15:43] | Fire! Fire! | 开火! 开火! |
[1:15:47] | – Me eggs. – (Blubbering) | 我的鸡蛋 |
[1:15:51] | No! (Gasps) | 不! |
[1:15:58] | More ammo! Hurry! | 加弹药! 快! |
[1:16:00] | – We got no more eggs! – Ginger! Look out! | – 鸡蛋没有了! – 姜妹! 当心! |
[1:16:12] | No! | 不! |
[1:16:27] | – Huh? – Bye-bye | 再见 |
[1:16:30] | – Aaah! – Bombs away! | 投弹完毕! |
[1:16:33] | – Mr. Tweedy! – (All cheering) | 敦蒂太太! |
[1:16:36] | Oh, that was good. That was good! | 啊, 这太好了, 太好了! |
[1:16:41] | The old bird bought it! (Laughing) | 老家伙完蛋了! |
[1:16:45] | Mrs. Tweedy! Mrs. Twee… | 敦蒂太太! 敦蒂太太… |
[1:16:47] | (Shrieking) | 安全阀门, 保持畅通 |
[1:16:56] | 危险 | |
[1:17:19] | I told you they was organized | 我告诉过你他们是有组织的 |
[1:17:34] | We did it, everyone! | 我们成功了, 各位! |
[1:17:59] | (Fowler) Keep pedaling! We’re not there yet! | 继续踩! 我们还没完全成功! |
[1:18:06] | You can’t see paradise if you don’t pedal! | 别松劲, 不然就到不了天堂了 |
[1:18:13] | Put your drumsticks into it! | 再加把劲! |
[1:18:18] | That’s what I told him. What, what | 这就是我告诉他的, 如此这般 |
[1:18:21] | We were losing altitude, you see, and heading for a fearful prang | 我们正在失去高度, 你看 就要一头栽地了 |
[1:18:25] | This is a lovely holiday | 这是一个愉快的假日 |
[1:18:27] | I’ll be sad to go back | 回去我会伤心的 |
[1:18:29] | Safety at all times is imperative | 安全永远第一 |
[1:18:32] | Now, wind ‘er up and… | 现在, 把线拉紧再… |
[1:18:34] | – Whee! – Let ‘er go! | 放手 |
[1:18:37] | So…is it as good as you imagined? | 这…跟你想像的一样吗? |
[1:18:40] | – No. – (Gasps) | 不一样 |
[1:18:42] | – It’s better. – (Chuckles) | 更好 |
[1:18:46] | Come on. I’ll show you how to play cricket | 来, 我教你打板球 |
[1:18:53] | (Nick) ‘Ey, ‘ey, here’s a thought | 嘿, 嘿, 我有个问题 |
[1:18:55] | Why don’t we get an egg and start our own chicken farm? | 为什么我们不拿个鸡蛋 自己开一个养鸡场 |
[1:18:59] | That way we’ll have all the eggs we could eat | 这样我们就有吃不完的鸡蛋 |
[1:19:02] | Right. We’ll need a chicken, then | 对, 那么我们需要一只鸡 |
[1:19:04] | No. No, we’ll need an egg | 不, 不, 我们需要一只蛋 |
[1:19:06] | You have the egg first. That’s where you get the chicken from | 你要先有蛋, 然后才有鸡 |
[1:19:09] | 鸡之圣殿一闲人免进 | |
[1:19:10] | No, that’s cobblers. Without a chicken, where you gonna get an egg? | 不, 没有鸡, 哪来的蛋 |
[1:19:13] | From the chicken that comes from the egg | 哪来生蛋的鸡 |
[1:19:15] | Yeah, but you have to have an egg to have a chicken | 对, 但你得先有蛋才能有鸡 |
[1:19:18] | But you gotta get the chicken first to get the egg | 但是没有鸡哪来的蛋 |
[1:19:22] | and then the egg to get the chicken out of | 哪来的蛋孵小鸡 |
[1:19:25] | Hang on. Let’s go over this again | 等等, 我们再重来一遍 |
[1:19:27] | 剧终 | |
[1:19:34] | Yeow | |
[1:19:36] | All right | |
[1:19:39] | Oh, yeah | |
[1:19:41] | When I get the blues, gon’ get me a rocking chair | |
[1:19:46] | When I get the blues, gon’ get me a rocking chair | |
[1:19:51] | When the blues overtake me | |
[1:19:52] | Gonna rock on away from here, ohh | |
[1:19:56] | Here comes my baby, flashing a new gold tooth | |
[1:20:00] | Here comes my baby, flashing a new gold tooth | |
[1:20:05] | Yeah, she’s so small | |
[1:20:06] | She can rumba in a pay phone booth | |
[1:20:09] | That’s the truth, ha-ha! | |
[1:20:10] | Flip, flop, fly | |
[1:20:12] | I don’t care if I die | |
[1:20:15] | Flip, flop, fly | |
[1:20:17] | I don’t care if I die | |
[1:20:19] | Don’t ever leave me, don’t ever say good-bye | |
[1:20:23] | Yeow! | |
[1:20:54] | Now, give me one more kiss | |
[1:20:56] | And hold it a long, long time | |
[1:21:00] | Give me one more kiss | |
[1:21:01] | And hold it a long, long time | |
[1:21:05] | Love me, baby, till the feeling hits my head like wine | |
[1:21:08] | So fine, so glad that you’re mine | |
[1:21:10] | Flip, flop, fly | |
[1:21:12] | I don’t care if I die | |
[1:21:15] | Flip, flop, fly | |
[1:21:17] | I don’t care if I die | |
[1:21:19] | Don’t ever leave me, don’t ever say good-bye | |
[1:21:24] | Don’t ever leave me, don’t ever say good-bye | |
[1:21:27] | Bye-bye, bye-bye | |
[1:21:29] | Don’t ever leave me, don’t ever say good-bye | |
[1:21:32] | Yeah! | |
[1:21:34] | Bye-bye! | |
[1:22:55] | (Nick) The egg, obviously | 鸡蛋, 很显然 |
[1:22:57] | Rolling along, happy as Larry | 很高兴地滚动着 |
[1:22:59] | Then, crack! Hatches into the first chicken | 后来, 喀嚓! 孵出了第一只鸡 |
[1:23:02] | (Fetcher) Yeah, but where’d the egg come from, then? | 对, 可是这蛋是从哪儿来的? |
[1:23:05] | (Nick) What do you mean, where’d it come from? | 你是什么意思, 从哪儿来? |
[1:23:07] | (Fetcher) Egg comes rolling along, happy as Larry | 鸡蛋高兴地从地上滚来 |
[1:23:10] | It’s wondering where’dit come from? | 它在想它是从哪儿来的? |
[1:23:12] | Without a chicken, you get no egg to come rolling along | 没有鸡, 就没有滚动的蛋 |
[1:23:15] | (Nick) Well, conversely, without an egg to hatch into the chicken | 同样, 没有孵小鸡的蛋 |
[1:23:18] | there will be no chicken to lay the other egg | 就没有下蛋的鸡 |
[1:23:20] | that hatches into the chicken that lays the egg I mentioned first | 没有下蛋的鸡 哪来的蛋来孵小鸡 |
[1:23:24] | – We got two eggs now? – No | – 我们现在有两只蛋了? – 没有 |
[1:23:25] | (Nick) We’re still talking about the very first egg | 我们仍在讨论最早的那只蛋 |
[1:23:27] | – What about the very first chicken? – He’s in the very first egg! | – 最早的那只鸡呢? – 它在最早的那只蛋里! |
[1:23:31] | – Aren’t you listening? – (Rocky) Uh, guys. Guys? | – 你在听吗? – 伙计, 伙计? |
[1:23:34] | Trying to enjoy paradise over here | 努力享受这里的天堂生活 |
[1:23:36] | – Oh, sorry, guv. – Beg your pardon | – 啊, 对不起, 朋友 – 再说一遍 |
[1:23:38] | – Won’t happen again. (Chuckles) – (Rocky) Thanks | – 再也不会这样了 – 谢谢 |
[1:23:41] | – Gitface. – Pillock | – 笨蛋 – 混蛋 |
[1:23:44] | (Nick) Thinks he’s such a big shot ’cause he’s got his name on a poster | 以为他上了海报就了不起 |
[1:23:47] | These show biz folk are all the same | 这些艺人都是这样 |
[1:23:50] | – The rats are the stars. – Yeah, of course they are | – 老鼠是明星 – 是, 当然是 |
[1:23:53] | We do all the ‘ard work, he gets all the credit | 我们出力他出名 |
[1:23:56] | – He gets everything. – Yes, he does. Everything | – 他得到了一切 – 对, 他得到了一切 |