时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Researchers and patient safety experts | 研究人员和病患安全专家 |
[00:04] | are still trying to answer this important question… | 仍在努力回答一个重要问题 |
[00:07] | How many people die every year from medical mistakes? | 每年有多少人死于医疗差错 |
[00:12] | Mistakes include misdiagnoses | 医疗差错包括误诊 |
[00:14] | hospital-acquired infections | 院内感染 |
[00:16] | medication errors, patient falls | 用药错误 病人跌倒 |
[00:19] | and discharging patients too early. | 过早出院 |
[00:21] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[00:28] | As terrifying as it can be for patients to think they might die from a medical error | 不只是病人害怕自己死于医疗差错 |
[00:33] | it’s also terrifying for doctors. | 医生也很害怕 |
[00:35] | Oh, Schmitt, Ms. Rose needs an N.G. tube. | Rose女士需要下鼻胃管 Schmitt |
[00:37] | – I already put that in. – She pulled it out. | – 我下好了 – 她拔出来了 |
[00:39] | That is the third time she… | 已经是第三次了… |
[00:41] | I will reinsert it and bridle it this time. | 我再去下 这次固定好 |
[00:45] | You also need to get the family’s consent for the PEG tube in 1204. | 1204床的患者要做经皮胃造瘘 要家属签字 |
[00:49] | Uh, consent, right. | 好的 家属签字 |
[00:51] | – Uh, is that it? – Is that it? | – 就这些了吗 – 就这些了吗 |
[00:53] | Schmitt Schmitt. | |
[00:55] | Come on. Princess Leia? | 认不出来吗 莉亚公主啊 |
[00:57] | Also Senator and General. | 她也是议员和将军 |
[00:59] | Pru is on her way to go trick-or-treating around the hospital. | Pru马上来医院讨糖 |
[01:02] | She’s gonna be an Ewok. | 她要装扮成伊沃克人 |
[01:04] | It’s her third costume of the day. | 今天已经换三套装扮了 |
[01:05] | It’s cute, right? | 很可爱 对吧 |
[01:06] | It’s so cute. | 太可爱了 |
[01:10] | – Yes. – Oh, no. That’s… | – 好了 – 不要… |
[01:12] | Yes. Better. | 这回好多了 |
[01:15] | Hey, and don’t forget Webber’s pumpkin-carving contest, Dr. Schmitt. | Schmitt医生 别忘记参加Webber的南瓜大赛 |
[01:18] | I wasn’t invited to that. | 没有邀请我哦 |
[01:21] | Even if our mistakes are innocent | 尽管是无心之失 |
[01:23] | they become etched onto our souls like tombstones. | 这些差错也会刻入灵魂 |
[01:26] | And if you never do anything to process these memories | 噩梦般的回忆 如果放任不管 |
[01:29] | they will come back to haunt you when you least expect it. | 最终会将你吞噬 让你措手不及 |
[01:31] | What are y’all watching? | 你们在看什么 |
[01:33] | Oh, “First Year Scrub Room Freak Out.” | 实习医生刷手间大崩溃 |
[01:34] | Someone posted it this morning. It’s all over the place. | 早晨发布的 已经传疯了 |
[01:38] | Now Bamm-Bamm’s throwing stuff. | “斑斑”在扔东西了 |
[01:41] | “The Flintstones.” | “摩登原始人”里的角色 |
[01:43] | What is she doing with that box of… | 她要把那盒… |
[01:46] | Out the window. Nice. | 从窗户里扔出去啊 漂亮 |
[01:47] | Well, maybe she lost a patient? | 是患者没了吗 |
[01:48] | Well, she lost something. | 反正好脾气没了 |
[01:49] | Her privacy. | 是隐私没了 |
[01:51] | Focus. | 专注 |
[01:53] | Creativity. | 创意 |
[01:55] | Surgical dexterity. | 精湛的手术操作 |
[01:57] | All qualities an amazing surgeon must master to be a success in the O.R. | 都是优秀外科医生手术成功的必备素质 |
[02:03] | Welcome to the Grey-Sloan Memorial Pumpkin Carving Contest. | 欢迎来到格蕾斯隆纪念医院南瓜雕刻大赛 |
[02:07] | – I already hate this. – Do we get a prize? | – 听着就讨厌了 – 有奖励吗 |
[02:09] | Pumpkin carving is an excellent way to practice delicacy and precision. | 雕刻南瓜能锻炼精细准确的操作 |
[02:13] | The more elaborate the vision, the better. | 构想越精细就越好 |
[02:17] | Uh, Dr. Pierce needs an intern in the pit. | Pierce医生需要一名实习医生去急诊 |
[02:21] | Griffith, you go. | Griffith 你去吧 |
[02:23] | We’ll save you one. | 会给你留一个南瓜的 |
[02:25] | All right, who’s ready to choose a gourd? | 好了 谁准备好选南瓜了 |
[02:32] | Oh, hey, uh, Mr. Jancy’s chest X-rays looked clear | Jancy先生的胸片没问题了 |
[02:35] | so I just discharged him. | 刚刚我让他出院了 |
[02:37] | I think he wanted to get home for trick-or-treating. | 让他回家去过万圣节吧 |
[02:39] | I see you’re scheduled for vascular procedures tomorrow. | 你明天安排了血管手术吗 |
[02:42] | Yeah, Dr. Param is still out on paternity leave | 是啊 Param医生还在休产假 |
[02:44] | so I just offered to help out. | 我就去帮忙咯 |
[02:47] | – Is that a problem? – No. | – 有问题吗 – 没有 |
[02:48] | No, I just… | 没有 就是… |
[02:51] | I’m headed out. I’m gonna take the kids trick-or-treating. | 我要走了 我要带孩子们去讨糖 |
[02:54] | Do not bring them candy from the lounge. They have enough. | 不要再给他们带糖了 已经够多了 |
[02:56] | How am I supposed to maintain my favorite-auntie status? | 那我怎么维持好好姨妈的形象呢 |
[02:58] | Okay. We got ’em. Bodies. | 好了 有了 尸体来了 |
[03:02] | – You got ’em? – Yeah, we got ’em. | – 搞定了吗 – 是的 |
[03:02] | – Bodies? – Yes. | – 尸体吗 – 是的 |
[03:04] | Freshly deceased, releases signed | 刚刚去世 手续也完成了 |
[03:06] | ready to get hooked up to the machines and everything. | 可以连接机器了 |
[03:07] | Okay, so we’re doing this tonight? | 好吧 要今晚吗 |
[03:08] | Yes. Fresh tissue decomposes quickly. We have to. | 是啊 组织腐化的速度很快 只有今晚了 |
[03:11] | Okay, so you go find the interns. | 好的 你去叫实习医生们 |
[03:12] | I will find Owen. | 我去叫Owen |
[03:14] | Hey, can one of you stay and help? | 你们谁能来帮忙吗 |
[03:15] | I find this conversation disturbing. | 你俩的话题已经让我不舒服了 |
[03:17] | – Are you in? – Yeah. | – 你要来吗 – 好啊 |
[03:19] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | – 走吧 – 好的 |
[03:31] | We get anything good? | 有好吃的吗 |
[03:33] | No, oh, we are all waiting until after dinner, Uncle Link. | 不行 Link叔叔 要晚饭后才能吃 |
[03:37] | What are you doing for your cancerversary tonight? | 今天是抗癌纪念日 晚上什么打算 |
[03:39] | I was thinking… you, me, dinner, foot rub… | 我想着 跟你一起 吃晚饭 揉揉脚 |
[03:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:45] | Or just dinner. | 或者只吃晚饭 |
[03:48] | Or… nothing? | 还是…什么都不做呢 |
[03:50] | They asked me to take an extra shift. I’m sorry. | 医院安排我加班了 抱歉 |
[03:52] | Yeah. No problem. | 好吧 没事 |
[03:54] | No, really, don’t feel bad. | 真的 没关系的 |
[03:56] | These are the exact moments for… Tinder. | Tinder发挥作用的时候到了 |
[04:00] | Tinder? On Halloween? What’s your costume? | Tinder吗 万圣节晚上吗 你装扮成什么呢 |
[04:03] | Businessman? | 商务人士吗 |
[04:05] | – Sexy doctor. – Okay. | – 性感医生 – 好吧 |
[04:08] | Perfect for this sexy nurse, huh? | 跟性感护士绝配 对吧 |
[04:10] | That’s sexist. | 这是性别歧视 |
[04:12] | We could start a sexy practice. | 我们可以开一间性感诊所 |
[04:14] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[04:15] | There’s a lot of them. | 性感护士还真不少 |
[04:18] | No. | 不看 |
[04:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:23] | How far out? | 还有多远 |
[04:24] | Any minute. | 马上就到 |
[04:26] | Please say that Webber sent me more than one intern | Webber不会只给我派来一名实习生吧 |
[04:29] | for Halloween night. | 今晚可是万圣节之夜 |
[04:30] | I’m actually with Dr. Pierce. | 其实我是跟Pierce医生一起的 |
[04:33] | You remember how this night is for cardio. | 你还记得万圣节之夜的心外科有多忙吧 |
[04:35] | A lot of jump scares, a lot of heart attacks. | 各种惊吓过度 各种心脏病发作 |
[04:42] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[04:44] | 16-year-old male, fall from 30 feet | 16岁男性 从九米高处坠落 |
[04:45] | with blunt trauma to chest, negative LOC | 胸部有钝挫伤 没有意识丧失 |
[04:47] | possible left upper extremity fractures. | 左上肢可能有骨折 |
[04:50] | Hypotensive. Tachy in the 130s. | 低血压 心率过速130左右 |
[04:52] | – Sats 92%. – Do we know what happened? | – 血氧饱和度92% – 发生什么事了 |
[04:54] | He and his buddy took a flying leap off a roof | 他和他朋友从屋顶上往下跳 |
[04:56] | trying to land in a swimming pool. | 想跳进游泳池 |
[04:58] | This one missed. Friend’s in the other rig. | 这人没跳准 他朋友在另一辆车上 |
[05:00] | All right, take him to trauma one. | 好的 送他到创伤一室 |
[05:03] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[05:04] | 16-year-old male, fall from height | 16岁男性 高空坠落 |
[05:06] | no loss of consciousness. | 没有丧失意识 |
[05:07] | He landed in water. | 他掉进水里了 |
[05:08] | No visible injuries, heart rate’s 130. | 无明显外伤 心率130 |
[05:10] | Jarah? We flew! | Jarah 我们飞起来了 |
[05:13] | We flew, man. | 我们飞起来了 |
[05:14] | They both took LSD. | 他俩都服用了致幻剂 |
[05:15] | All right, trauma one. | 好吧 创伤一室 |
[05:17] | Why do they always think that they can fly? | 为什么他们总想着自己能飞呢 |
[05:40] | Nice job, Adams. | 做得不错 Adams |
[05:42] | Classic. | 经典款 |
[05:46] | They ate too much. | 他们吃太多了 |
[05:49] | – What? – I’m scared of pumpkins. | – 怎么了 – 我害怕南瓜 |
[05:51] | The smell, the texture, everything. | 味道 口感 一切都怕 |
[05:54] | Pumpkin spice? Bread? | 南瓜香料呢 面包呢 |
[05:56] | Candles? | 蜡烛呢 |
[05:58] | What did I ever do to you? | 我得罪过你吗 |
[06:03] | It’s Dr. Marsh. Trauma alert. | 是Marsh医生 创伤预警 |
[06:04] | It just says “Sim Lab”. | 上面只写着”模拟实验室” |
[06:06] | There’s a trauma in the sim lab? | 模拟实验室有创伤病人吗 |
[06:09] | You’d better go. | 你们最好快去吧 |
[06:19] | It shouldn’t take you five minutes to respond to a trauma page. | 收到创伤急救呼叫 不该花五分钟才过来的 |
[06:23] | Where’s the trauma? | 创伤病人在哪呢 |
[06:25] | Ever since we moved towards more minimally invasive techniques | 自从我们在非手术治疗中 |
[06:28] | in nonsurgical management | 更多转向微创技术后 |
[06:29] | interns have had less and less opportunity | 实习生越来越难有机会 |
[06:31] | to train on open traumas. | 接受开放性创伤治疗的培训 |
[06:33] | Right, that’s blunt trauma, penetrating trauma, open wounds. | 没错 钝性创伤 穿透性创伤 开放性创伤 |
[06:37] | Every hospital may not see them everyday | 在医院可能不会每天见到 |
[06:38] | but you still need to learn them. | 但你们仍然需要学习 |
[06:40] | And you will. Starting tonight. | 给你们机会 今晚就开始 |
[06:42] | Every year, Dr. Hunt runs a trauma training session | 每年 Hunt医生都会举办创伤培训课程 |
[06:45] | usually in the parking lot with dummies. | 通常是在停车场 用假人模拟 |
[06:47] | This year… | 今年… |
[06:52] | Fresh tissue cadaver. | 新鲜尸体 |
[06:54] | Real body, fake blood. | 真身体 假血 |
[06:56] | – You’re welcome. – Happy Halloween. | – 不客气 – 万圣节快乐 |
[06:58] | Okay, 32-year-old male, stab wound to the left chest | 32岁男性 左胸被刺伤 |
[07:01] | B.P. is 90/40, tachy in the 120s, sats in the high 80s. | 血压90/40 心率过速120左右 血氧80多 |
[07:05] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们要做什么 |
[07:10] | Save him. | 救他 |
[07:12] | – Come on. – Okay. | – 快点 – 好吧 |
[07:13] | – Sorry. – That’s mine. | – 不好意思 -这是我的 |
[07:15] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:17] | 720P iTunes: wss0427 | |
[07:20] | 第04集 心魔萦绕 | |
[07:28] | He has a hemothorax. Prep for a chest tube. | 他有胸腔积血 准备胸腔插管 |
[07:33] | Dr. Pierce. | Pierce医生 |
[07:36] | Flail chest. Tell me why. | 连枷胸 告诉我原因 |
[07:38] | Because he has five broken and displaced ribs | 因为他有五根肋骨骨折移位 |
[07:40] | which disrupted the stability of the chest wall. | 破坏了胸壁的稳定性 |
[07:42] | After we stabilize him, we have to get him to C. T. | 情况稳定后 我们得送他去CT室 |
[07:44] | Jarah! God, that’s my son! | Jarah 天啊 这是我儿子 |
[07:46] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[07:48] | Mr. Al-Hasan, I’m Dr. Pierce. This is Dr. Griffith. | Al-Hasan先生 我是Pierce医生 她是Griffith医生 |
[07:51] | Your son has had a serious fall | 你儿子严重摔伤 |
[07:53] | and sustained severe injures to his chest. | 胸部受到重创 |
[07:55] | He went to a friend’s house to study and watch a scary movie. | 他去朋友家学习 看恐怖片 |
[07:58] | The EMTs said they found evidence | 急救人员说有证据表明 |
[08:00] | that they may have taken LSD. | 他们可能服用了致幻剂 |
[08:01] | No. That’s not possible. | 不 不可能的 |
[08:03] | Jarah and River, they’re A.P. students. | Jarah和River 他们是优等生 |
[08:05] | They’re lab partners. They don’t do drugs. | 他们是实验室搭档 他们不嗑药的 |
[08:09] | God! | 天啊 |
[08:10] | Jarah! Please, do something! | Jarah 拜托帮帮他 |
[08:12] | His sats are dropping. I need an intubation tray! | 他的血氧饱和度在下降 我需要插管工具 |
[08:14] | Get that chest tube ready! | 准备胸管 |
[08:16] | Get him out of here. | 带他出去 |
[08:17] | Sir, if you could just come with me. | 先生 麻烦跟我来 |
[08:19] | We’ll keep you updated. | 有消息会及时通知你 |
[08:23] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[08:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:27] | – Did they take Jarah? – They did. | – 他们把Jarah带走了吗 – 是的 |
[08:29] | That’s why we jumped off the roof. | 这就是我们跳下屋顶的原因 |
[08:31] | The bats were looking for us. | 蝙蝠在找我们 |
[08:33] | The paramedics took him for medical treatment. | 急救人员送他去治疗了 |
[08:35] | He’s my best friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[08:37] | I couldn’t let the bats take him. | 我不能让蝙蝠带走他 |
[08:38] | River, you are extremely lucky. | River 你真是走狗屎运 |
[08:40] | You only hit water. | 你掉进水里了 |
[08:41] | He’s severely injured. | 而他伤得很重 |
[08:44] | I told him it was safe. | 我还跟他说很安全 |
[08:45] | Well, you’re a teenager. | 毕竟你们还是青少年 |
[08:47] | Your prefrontal cortex isn’t fully formed. | 前额叶皮质还没发育完整 |
[08:49] | And you combine that with LSD, and nothing is safe. | 再加上致幻剂 根本没有什么安全可言 |
[08:52] | Someone’s gonna come take your blood. | 有人会来给你抽血 |
[08:55] | Don’t move, okay? | 待着别动 好吗 |
[08:57] | Okay, we need access to give him blood. | 我们需要建立输血通路 |
[08:59] | Okay, let’s prep for an I.J. | 好吧 准备颈内静脉置管 |
[09:00] | No, that’s where he’s cannulated! | 不行 颈内静脉已经有插管了 |
[09:02] | – He needs a femoral line. – Consider an airway secure. | – 他需要股静脉置管 – 假设气道通畅 |
[09:03] | Femoral line has been placed. | 股静脉置管已经完成 |
[09:05] | – Move on. – What about the entry wound? | – 继续 – 刺伤怎么处理 |
[09:07] | B.P.’s 60/40 now. | 血压60/40了 |
[09:10] | – Come on! – Got it. | – 快点 – 好的 |
[09:12] | Fully intact fresh tissue cadavers are rare. | 完好无损的新鲜尸体是很稀有的 |
[09:14] | Be mindful. They can cost up to $10,000. | 小心哦 要一万块呢 |
[09:17] | – That’s more than my house! – You live in a van. | – 比我的房子还贵 – 你住在货车里 |
[09:19] | – Exactly! – Okay, what’s his name? | – 就是说啊 – 对了 他叫什么名字 |
[09:20] | – He’s a cadaver. – He’s a patient! | – 他是一具尸体 – 他是一个病人 |
[09:22] | Knowing their names humanizes them. | 知道名字能显得更有人性 |
[09:23] | Oh, my God, just call him Chris. | 妈呀 就叫他Chris好了 |
[09:25] | Whoever uses the best critical-thinking skills on Chris | 最能在Chris身上体现批判性思维的人 |
[09:27] | will scrub in with me on an ax-fem bypass tomorrow. | 明天可以跟我一起做腋股动脉转流术 |
[09:30] | BP’s 60/40 still. | 血压没有变化 |
[09:32] | Scalpel. Scalpel. I’m gonna do an emergency thoracotomy! | 给我手术刀 我要做紧急开胸手术 |
[09:34] | Not if I do it first! | 我先来 |
[09:35] | No, no! | 不行 |
[09:41] | – Hi, Nick. – Oh, okay. | – 嗨 Nick – 行吧 |
[09:43] | – That’s funny. – All right. | – 很搞笑 – 好了 |
[09:44] | Okay, everyone pee. | 好了 大家去尿尿 |
[09:46] | But I’m really looking at you, Ellis. | 我可盯着你呢 Ellis |
[09:48] | I’m gonna go get my bag. | 我去拿包包 |
[09:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:53] | You need to work on your scare game. | 你的吓人技术有待提升 |
[09:54] | What, you don’t think I’m scary? | 你觉得我不恐怖吗 |
[09:56] | I… You know, it’s not about me. | 我…我怎么想不重要 |
[09:57] | Well, maybe it’s the sheet. | 可能是因为床单 |
[09:59] | I’m a lot scarier without the sheet. | 没有床单的话 我就恐怖多了 |
[10:03] | Okay, you’re sure you don’t mind if we go? | 你确定你不介意我们离开吗 |
[10:05] | Bailey and Ellis will crash from all that sugar in minutes. | 吃了那么多糖 Bailey和Ellis分分钟就会睡着 |
[10:08] | You guys just drop Zola off at her slumber party | 你们送Zola去睡衣派对 |
[10:11] | and then go have a night. | 然后去过二人世界吧 |
[10:12] | – Yeah. – Are you okay? | – 好的 – 你没问题吗 |
[10:14] | I mean, we can stay. | 我们也可以不走的 |
[10:16] | No, she just hasn’t spent the night out since the episodes started, so… | 别呀 恐慌症发作以后 她就没在外面过夜了 |
[10:19] | – Okay. – Yeah. I mean, she seems like she wants to go. | – 好吧 – 是啊 她看起来很想去 |
[10:21] | All her friends will be there | 她的朋友都会在 |
[10:23] | and you will be a phone call away. | 况且你一个电话随叫随到 |
[10:26] | – Exactly. – I’m ready. | – 没错 – 我准备好了 |
[10:27] | Okay, great. Do you have your phone? | 太好了 你带手机了吗 |
[10:29] | – Mm-hmm. – Okay, let’s go. | – 嗯哼 – 我们走吧 |
[10:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:32] | – See ya. – Okay. Bye! | – 一会见 – 拜拜 |
[10:38] | Baby girl! | 小宝贝 |
[10:40] | Are you ready to be an Ewok? | 你准备好变成伊沃克人了吗 |
[10:41] | – Yeah! – Yeah, let’s go get changed. | – 好啦 – 那我们去换衣服吧 |
[10:43] | Miranda, she’s really tired. | Miranda 她真的很累了 |
[10:44] | Oh, we won’t be out late. | 我们不会在外面待到很晚的 |
[10:46] | I heard Nurse Stacy has a bowl full of real goblin guts!{ | 我听说Stacy护士有一大碗真正的哥布林内脏 |
[10:53] | No, it’s just cold spaghetti. | 没有啦 只是冷的意面 |
[10:55] | You sure you can’t stay for a bit? | 你确定不能待一会吗 |
[10:57] | It’s a busy night, you know, but I’ll see you at home. | 今晚很忙 你懂的 我们回家见吧 |
[11:00] | Okay. Hey, be safe. | 好吧 注意安全 |
[11:04] | All right, let’s go get some candy! | 那我们去讨糖吧 |
[11:08] | – Yeah! – Yes. | – 好耶 – 走吧 |
[11:13] | All right, beds 1,2, and 5 | 1号 2号和5号床 |
[11:15] | are all kids with abdominal pain. | 都是腹痛的小孩 |
[11:17] | The interns should be done pumpkin carving by now. | 实习生们应该已经刻完南瓜了 |
[11:20] | They moved to trauma training. | 他们去外伤训练了 |
[11:22] | What about the real traumas? | 那现实中的外伤呢 |
[11:23] | It was a time-sensitive exercise. Go. | 这次练习的时效性要求很高 快去 |
[11:27] | Oh, excuse me, my son, River. Someone brought him in. | 不好意思 我儿子River被送到这里来了 |
[11:30] | Oh, yes, follow me. | 是的 跟我来 |
[11:31] | Is River hurt? | River受伤了吗 |
[11:33] | Someone said that they jumped off my roof? | 有人说他们从房顶跳下来了 |
[11:34] | Well, apparently they were aiming for the pool | 显然他们本来是冲着泳池去的 |
[11:37] | but you should know that River and his friend were both… | 但你要知道 River和他朋友都… |
[11:42] | Where the hell is my son? | 我儿子到底在哪 |
[11:47] | Hey, Lucinda, it’s Link. | 嗨 Lucinda 我是Link |
[11:49] | I’ll see you over at Joe’s bar in a few. | 我一会去Joe的酒吧找你 |
[11:50] | This way, Isla. Just sit right here. | 往这边 Isla 坐这里 |
[11:53] | Do you need a hand? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[11:55] | Just find my jerk of a husband. | 把我的混蛋老公找来吧 |
[11:58] | Look, I’m just like the bat. | 看啊 我就跟蝙蝠一样 |
[11:59] | I can do it. | 我可以的 |
[12:01] | Oh, hey, buddy, that’s not a good place to be. | 兄弟 那里可不好玩 |
[12:03] | Watch me fly. | 快看我飞 |
[12:05] | No. No! | 不不 |
[12:06] | Whoo! No! | 不要啊 |
[12:08] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[12:11] | Jo, are you okay? Are you all right? | Jo 你没事吧 你还好吗 |
[12:13] | Hey! We need some help out here! Get a gurney! | 这里需要帮助 去推轮床来 |
[12:19] | I am fine. My patient barely made it to the elevator before giving birth | 我没事 我的病人差点还没走到电梯口就生了 |
[12:24] | but mom and baby boy are doing good. | 好在母子平安 |
[12:27] | Are you wearing cologne? | 你喷古龙水了吗 |
[12:29] | Aftershave. | 须后水 |
[12:31] | And that’s what you’re worried about? | 你现在关心这事吗 |
[12:33] | You’re a surgeon who might have a broken wrist. | 你可是外科医生啊 手腕可能骨折了 |
[12:34] | I will get an X-ray. | 我会去预约X光检查 |
[12:36] | Please just go take care of the tripping teen with the shattered leg. | 你去照顾那个腿摔骨折的嗑药少年吧 |
[12:47] | A.P. lateral left wrist for Jo Wilson. Thanks. | 给Jo Wilson拍片 左手腕前后位和侧位 谢谢 |
[12:52] | Hey, excuse me, are you one of the doctors who’s working on River Epley? | 不好意思 你是River Epley的医生之一吗 |
[12:57] | Can you just tell me if he’s gonna be okay? | 他怎么样了 你能告诉我吗 |
[12:59] | Sir, just go back to the waiting room. | 先生 麻烦回等候室吧 |
[13:01] | No one is telling me anything. | 没人告诉我任何消息 |
[13:03] | All right, we’ll give you an update as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快告诉你最新情况的 |
[13:08] | Negative LOC, alert but disoriented | 没有失去意识 有警觉 但分不清方向 |
[13:10] | head lac, films show a tibial fracture. | 头部有撕裂 片子显示胫骨骨折 |
[13:12] | Oh, and he’s on LSD. | 对了 他服用了致幻剂 |
[13:14] | That tracks. | 可不是嘛 |
[13:15] | Did you enjoy the flight, River? | 刚才飞得开心吗 River |
[13:18] | You know, half a foot further | 你知道吗 再偏15厘米 |
[13:19] | he could have killed Jo and Jo’s patient. | 他就可能害死Jo和她的病人 |
[13:20] | And Jo’s patient’s baby. | 还有病人的宝宝 |
[13:22] | Who has a baby? What baby? | 谁的宝宝 什么宝宝 |
[13:24] | Yeah, you’re not gonna be feeling so good once those drugs wear off. | 等药效过去以后 你就没这么好受了 |
[13:26] | – Was it worth it? – You okay? | – 你觉得值吗 – 你没事吧 |
[13:28] | Is the baby okay? Who has a baby? | 宝宝没事吧 谁要生宝宝 |
[13:30] | Look, I don’t know if he’s still tripping | 听着 我不知道是因为他还嗨着 |
[13:32] | or he’s got a brain injury from the fall. | 还是摔下来导致脑损伤了 |
[13:34] | You mean the jump? | 你是指跳下来吧 |
[13:37] | Good signal. Blood flow’s intact. | 信号没问题 下肢血流通畅 |
[13:38] | Okay, great. Let’s bring him up to C. T. | 太好了 带他去拍CT |
[13:41] | Oh, crap. I got to cancel a date. | 糟了 我得取消一个约会 |
[13:43] | How long ago were you supposed to meet her? | 你们本来约的是什么时间 |
[13:44] | – 45 minutes. – Oh, she already hates you. | – 45分钟以前 – 那她已经恨你了 |
[13:47] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[13:52] | Just open it. | 打开就行了 |
[13:53] | And trick-or-treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[13:57] | We’ll go to dermatology. | 我们去皮肤科 |
[14:02] | Okay, Chris is losing a lot of blood! | Chris正在大量失血 |
[14:05] | – Retractor! – I’m not your scrub nurse. | – 牵开器 – 我不是你的手术护士 |
[14:07] | If we want a chance at actually seeing the bleeder… | 如果我们想要看到出血点… |
[14:09] | – Here! – Thank you. | – 来了 – 谢谢 |
[14:11] | Oh, man. This is fun. | 这可太有意思了 |
[14:15] | What, watching interns fail? | 什么 看实习生出错吗 |
[14:17] | It’s just kind of nice to step off the cardiothoracic floor | 走出心胸外科病房的感觉挺好的 |
[14:20] | and not check in with the chief. | 不用跟科主任报告 |
[14:22] | Your wife? | 你老婆吗 |
[14:24] | Listen, Ndugu, this is a safe space. | 听着 Ndugu 这里很安全 |
[14:26] | I could not work for Teddy for more than one day. | 给Teddy工作的日子 我连一天都忍不了了 |
[14:28] | – Okay, hold this. Hold this. – Go, go. | – 好了 拿好 – 来吧 |
[14:30] | I mean, I’m not a resident, you know? | 我是说 我不是住院医了 对吧 |
[14:32] | I paid my dues at Tufts. | 我在塔夫茨做完住院医了 |
[14:33] | I paid a lot of those dues while working under Maggie. | 在Maggie手下 我又做了很多住院医的工作 |
[14:35] | And for the past six months | 过去这半年 |
[14:37] | it feels like I’m right there again. | 我感觉又回到塔夫茨了 |
[14:39] | Except now she’s not just my smart, beautiful attending | 只不过她现在不仅是我聪明美丽的主治医生 |
[14:43] | she’s my wife. | 还是我老婆 |
[14:44] | My wife who not only has comments on my surgical technique | 她不仅要对我的手术技巧指手画脚 |
[14:47] | but every aspect of my life. | 还要管着生活的方方面面 |
[14:50] | Yesterday she told me that I put something in the microwave wrong. | 昨天她说我乱往微波炉里放东西 |
[14:53] | Was it metal? | 是金属吗 |
[14:55] | It was water. | 就是水 |
[14:56] | Yeah, I heated up a mug of water for 45 seconds. | 我把杯子放进去热水 45秒 |
[14:59] | She told me it should be 44 seconds | 她说应该热44秒 |
[15:01] | because at 44 seconds you don’t have to move your finger over. | 因为44秒 不用挪手指去按5了 |
[15:04] | Yeah, so, one second doesn’t make a difference heat wise. | 只差一秒钟 热度没有什么区别 |
[15:07] | So 44 seconds is, in fact, more efficient. | 按44秒更加高效 |
[15:12] | This is happening at my home, all right. | 这就是我家里真实发生的事 |
[15:15] | I let you go in. Just don’t… | 我让你进去 就不要… |
[15:16] | Hey, want to go boss them around? | 想去对他们颐指气使吗 |
[15:19] | Yes. | 当然 |
[15:21] | Okay, Chris is getting more hypotensive. | 好了 Chris的血压越来越低了 |
[15:23] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 速度 |
[15:24] | There! Lac in the lower left lobe! | 在那 左下肺撕裂伤 |
[15:27] | – lobectomy? – Looks like he’s coding. | – 肺叶切除术吗 – 病人心脏停跳了 |
[15:29] | No, he’s not. We found the bleed. | 没有 我们找到出血点了 |
[15:30] | Okay, do we use a patch? | 要用补片吗 |
[15:32] | On his lung? I mean, is that a thing? | 用在肺上吗 可以这样做吗 |
[15:34] | – No! – Your patient is coding! | – 不行 – 病人心脏停跳了 |
[15:36] | He’s flat-lining. Do something! | 没心跳了 快救人啊 |
[15:37] | – Get in there! – Soak up the blood? I told you… | – 快进去啊 – 把出血吸出来吗 我说了… |
[15:43] | What? No, no. | 什么 不不 |
[15:44] | Starting cardiac massage, okay? | 开始心脏按摩 |
[15:51] | Time of death… 23:45. | 死亡时间 23点45分 |
[15:54] | We’re sorry, Chris. | 很抱歉 Chris |
[16:02] | – Oh, Dr. Lawson was looking for you. – No. | – Lawson医生在找你 – 不行 |
[16:05] | No… what? | 不行… 什么意思 |
[16:06] | I can’t insert another line or tube into any more attendings’ patients. | 我没法再给任何一个主治医生的病人插管了 |
[16:11] | I physically can’t. No one can. | 身体不允许了 谁都撑不住呀 |
[16:15] | Dr. Altman and Dr. Pierce both… | Altman医生和Pierce医生都… |
[16:17] | Find someone else! | 找别人去 |
[16:18] | I have been called into two surgical consults | 我已经被喊去参加两次外科会诊 |
[16:21] | three wound checks, and a chest tube removal | 三次伤口检查 一次胸管拔管 |
[16:24] | all in the last 15 minutes | 就在短短十五分钟内 |
[16:26] | because the interns are constantly at lunch | 因为那些实习医生不是在吃饭 |
[16:29] | or sex ed or pumpkin carving | 就是搞性教育 或者刻南瓜 |
[16:31] | or in the lab with Hunt. | 或者在Hunt的实验室里 |
[16:34] | And who does all the work, Stacy? | 那工作谁来做呢 Stacy |
[16:36] | Me! | 我 |
[16:38] | So, if you could put a little bit more effort | 所以 如果你能稍微再努力点 |
[16:40] | into finding someone else… | 去找找别人… |
[16:41] | Dr. Schmitt. | Schmitt医生 |
[16:46] | You better come with me. | 你最好跟我来 |
[16:53] | Yeah, I mean, look, we already knew | 我是说 显而易见 |
[16:54] | Griffith had the most clinical experience and it shows | Griffith的临床经验最丰富 |
[16:56] | but Kwan’s suturing techniques, they’re precise, they’re quick. | 但是Kwan的缝合技术非常精确迅速 |
[17:00] | It’s almost comparable to a second year. | 基本是第二年住院医的水平了 |
[17:02] | How’s Adams? | Adams呢 |
[17:04] | Uh, Adams? | Adams嘛 |
[17:05] | Yeah, I mean, is he the next Catherine Fox Award winner? | 他会是下一个得Catherine Fox奖的医生吗 |
[17:08] | No, he’s not. But he’s got time. | 当然不是 但他还有时间成长 |
[17:11] | You really want to know about the interns | 你是真想了解这些实习生 |
[17:12] | or are you just distracting yourself | 还是只是想分散自己注意力 |
[17:14] | so you don’t have to text Zola at her slumber party? | 免得忍不住发短信给Zola 问睡衣派对的情况 |
[17:17] | – Can’t both things be true? – I guess. | – 就不能两者都有吗 – 我猜也是 |
[17:22] | It’s very nice. | 房间很不错啊 |
[17:24] | Yeah, it is nice. It is. | 对啊 我也觉得 |
[17:25] | I mean, I was happy to just go to your new place. | 其实我去你新家看看也很开心的 |
[17:27] | No, no, it’s all open boxes, and there’s not furniture | 不不 家里到处都是打开的纸箱 家具也没有 |
[17:30] | no bathtub, it smells like new paint | 没有浴缸 一股油漆味 |
[17:31] | and I wanted you to have something special for tonight. | 我今晚想给你准备些特别的 |
[17:36] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[17:37] | Very expensive but totally worth-it room service? | 昂贵但值得的客房服务 |
[17:39] | What do you think? | 如何 |
[17:44] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[17:45] | I’m going to take a bath. | 我要去泡澡 |
[17:47] | You coming or not? | 一起吗 |
[17:53] | Griffith Griffith. | |
[17:57] | Jarah? Where is he? Is he… | Jarah 他在哪 他… |
[18:00] | All right, he’s losing too much blood through his chest tube | 他失血过多 胸管引流出来很多血 |
[18:03] | so we are taking him to the O. R. right now. | 我们要带他去手术室手术 |
[18:06] | I’ll send Dr. Griffith down with some updates soon. | 我会让Griffith医生下来给你消息 |
[18:08] | He should be arrested. | 他应该被逮捕 |
[18:10] | His kid gave my kid drugs | 他的孩子给我孩子毒品 |
[18:12] | and now he’s got a broken leg | 现在 他腿都断了 |
[18:13] | and God knows what else. | 天知道还会怎样 |
[18:15] | My kid? They were at your house. | 我孩子吗 他们在你家啊 |
[18:17] | Jarah doesn’t know the first thing about drugs! | Jarah根本不懂毒品的事 |
[18:19] | And River does? | River就知道吗 |
[18:20] | – Jarah brought a backpack. – Yeah, for books! | – Jarah带了一个背包 – 是的 是装书用的 |
[18:22] | Okay, let’s just take some deep breaths and maybe go to separate rooms right now, okay? | 好了 各位 深呼吸 分开一下吧 |
[18:24] | Were you even home? Were you even watching them? | 你当时在家吗 你在看着孩子们吗 |
[18:26] | They’re 16! | 他们都16岁了 |
[18:27] | – My son would never do something like this! – Get security. | – 我儿子绝不会那么干 – 找保安来 |
[18:29] | – Your son brought drugs into my house! – Your son gave my son drugs! | – 你儿子带毒品来我家的 – 是我儿子的毒品 |
[18:32] | – Where’d he get them? – Guys! | – 毒品哪来的 – 两位 |
[18:34] | He’s on his death bed right now! | 他现在生命垂危了 |
[18:35] | My name is Dr. Miranda Bailey! | 我是Miranda Bailey医生 |
[18:37] | And despite how I look, I do work here. | 尽管我穿成这样 但我在这里上班 |
[18:39] | I’m also a mother, and, look, parenting is hard. | 我也是人母 听着 养育孩子很艰难 |
[18:43] | Teenagers are hard. And parenting a teenager? | 青少年很难搞 教育青少年就更难了 |
[18:47] | I mean, one minute they’re little babies in Ewok costumes | 一分钟前 他们还是扮成伊沃克人的小宝宝 |
[18:51] | and you can control them | 可以控制他们 |
[18:53] | and the next minute they… | 下一分钟 他们就… |
[18:55] | they have impulses and access and phones | 他们就会冲动爆发 还会有电话 |
[18:58] | and they’re doing all the things that we worked so damn hard | 那些我们拼命阻止他们去做的事 |
[19:01] | to keep them from ever doing. | 他们都要做一圈 |
[19:03] | Look, last week, I took my son’s phone | 听着 上周 我儿子都不看我 |
[19:05] | when he wasn’t looking me in the eye. | 所以我就把他的手机没收了 |
[19:08] | And he finally admitted that there are emojis | 然后他终于承认 有些表情 |
[19:11] | that the dealers use now to tell kids where to get drugs. | 是毒贩用来告诉孩子 上哪搞毒品 |
[19:16] | So, look, it doesn’t matter whose fault it is. | 所以听着 是谁的错并不重要 |
[19:19] | It only matters that we keep our kids alive. | 唯一重要的是让孩子平安健康 |
[19:23] | We cannot turn on each other. | 不能反目成仇啊 |
[19:25] | ‘Cause we need all the help we can get. | 因为我们要团结互助 |
[19:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:31] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[19:34] | Please save my son. | 请救救我儿子 |
[19:35] | Would you… please? | 可以吗 求你了 |
[19:38] | Please just save my son. | 请救救我儿子 |
[19:41] | I can’t lose him. | 我不能没有他 |
[19:57] | Who put in this stitch? | 是谁缝合的 |
[19:58] | I did. | 是我 |
[19:59] | You left an air knot. | 你打了一个空结 |
[20:01] | You also didn’t take the time to do a proper assessment. | 你也没花时间去做适当的评估 |
[20:03] | You all just zoomed in on the obvious injury. | 你们都过分关注明显的外伤了 |
[20:05] | It’s kind of hard to ignore a knife in the chest. | 很难无视胸口的刀啊 |
[20:07] | In the real world, you would be on your way to inform the family. | 在真实世界 你们都要去通知家属噩耗了 |
[20:10] | It would be done. No do-overs. | 人死透了 无法重来了 |
[20:11] | But this is trauma training. Ndugu? | 但这是创伤急救训练 Ndugu |
[20:13] | What? | 什么 |
[20:15] | Is there someone walking around Seattle today | 今天是有人在西雅图游荡 |
[20:17] | stabbing hot guys in the chest? | 捅帅哥的胸部吗 |
[20:20] | Yasuda, it’s a training exercise. | Yasuda 这是训练啦 |
[20:24] | Wow, that’s dark. | 哇 好黑暗 |
[20:25] | Wait, you stabbed them? | 等等 是你捅的吗 |
[20:28] | This is what happens? You stab them? | 是这么回事吗 是你捅的吗 |
[20:31] | Both of my parents and my uncle | 我父母和我叔叔 |
[20:32] | who lives with us when he’s not in jail | 他没入狱时 和我们住着 |
[20:34] | decided that they wanted to donate their bodies to science. | 大家都决定为科学捐献遗体 |
[20:36] | And, yes, they were high when they came up with this idea | 是啊 他们提起这事时 全都嗑嗨了 |
[20:38] | but it was a beautiful and generous idea | 但这是一种高尚奉献的想法 |
[20:41] | so I got all the paperwork together | 所以我帮他们准备好材料 |
[20:43] | and I filed it for them. | 帮他们提交 |
[20:45] | And my family, who is not known | 而我的家人 |
[20:47] | for ever doing anything beautiful or generous | 从没做过高尚奉献的事 |
[20:50] | is planning to give this very generous gift in death | 他们都计划死后为科学捐躯呢 |
[20:54] | and if I had known that you would just stab them | 如果我知道 你要捅他们 |
[20:56] | in the chest, I would never… | 还捅胸口 我绝不会… |
[20:58] | Millin, we are not monsters, we are doctors. | Millin 我们不是禽兽 我们是医生 |
[21:00] | Penetrating injuries were simulated | 这是用超声引导 |
[21:01] | using ultrasound guidance. | 做的穿透伤模拟 |
[21:03] | That came after release forms were signed. | 我是拿到授权以后才做的 |
[21:06] | Prayers were said. | 也有为他们祷告过 |
[21:08] | Moments of silence were given. | 也有为他们默哀过 |
[21:11] | There is no more generous gift | 没什么比捐献遗体 |
[21:13] | than someone donating their body to doctors | 更高尚伟大的事了 |
[21:15] | so that lives can be saved. | 只为让医生能够救死扶伤 |
[21:17] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[21:22] | Ndugu Ndugu? | |
[21:27] | What’s happening? | 搞什么啊 |
[21:28] | Round two. Let’s go. | 第二回合 开始 |
[21:29] | Oh, my… | 天啊… |
[21:31] | Can someone get me some gauze? | 给我纱布 |
[21:32] | Okay, let’s… | 好 我们… |
[21:36] | All right, suction, please. | 好了 请抽吸 |
[21:38] | Third rib punctured right through the lung. | 第三根肋骨刺穿了肺部 |
[21:42] | Dr. Griffith, it’s yours. | Griffith医生 你有信息 |
[21:45] | I’ll check it later. Thank you. | 我稍后看 谢谢 |
[21:48] | Still yours. | 还是你的手机响 |
[21:50] | Do you have somewhere else to be, Griffith? | 你有什么要紧事吗 Griffith |
[21:53] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[21:54] | The pulmonary artery is lacerated. | 肺动脉撕裂了 |
[21:56] | I need exposure! | 我要手术视野 |
[21:58] | Someone silence that damn phone! | 手机给我静音 |
[22:00] | – Dr. Pierce, I’m sorry. – I don’t need you to be sorry. | – Pierce医生 抱歉 – 不用抱歉 |
[22:03] | I need your finger. Right here. | 我要你的手指 放这里 |
[22:05] | I am holding the pulmonary artery of a 16-year-old in my hand | 我正握着16岁青少年的肺动脉 |
[22:08] | and I can feel the blood pumping out. | 我能感受到血在涌出来 |
[22:10] | So whatever’s going on with you, I need you to put is aside. | 所以不管你有啥事 都放一边去 |
[22:12] | This kid made a stupid call. It’s gonna ruin his life. | 这孩子做了蠢事 可能会毁了他的生活 |
[22:15] | But it doesn’t have to end his life if we can help it. | 但如果我们能救他 他就不必因此而死 |
[22:17] | I’m here, Dr. Pierce. | 我可以的 Pierce医生 |
[22:18] | All right, right angle. | 好的 角度很好 |
[22:22] | Hang two more units. | 再挂两单位血 |
[22:29] | Chevron incision on the top, Pfannenstiel on the bottom. | 上面是V形切口 下面是横切 |
[22:32] | Is the one on the right a Lanz? | 右边是兰氏点吗 |
[22:35] | Yes. Are we done now? | 是的 可以了吗 |
[22:38] | This one. | 还有这个 |
[22:40] | Just for fun. | 纯好玩 |
[22:42] | Respectfully, Dr. Webber, I… | 恕我直言 Webber医生 |
[22:44] | I don’t have time for this. | 我真的没时间搞这个 |
[22:46] | You know, Catherine and I visited several museums on our trip. | 我和Catherine旅行时 去过很多博物馆 |
[22:49] | I mean, we saw thousands of paintings and sculptures | 欣赏过上千件绘画和雕塑 |
[22:53] | classics and modern works. | 经典的 现代的 |
[22:55] | And thinking of the techniques and the choice of colors was… | 思索艺术技巧和色彩选择 |
[23:00] | you know, that was restorative for me. | 对我来说 非常治愈 |
[23:02] | And necessary. | 也很有必要 |
[23:03] | Could you just say the thing I need to hear? | 您有话直说行吗 |
[23:05] | You need to take a break, Schmitt. | Schmitt 你需要休息 |
[23:07] | I mean, leave the hospital. Take a walk. | 离开医院 出去散散步 |
[23:09] | Because if you continue to scream at nurses | 不然如果你继续吼护士 |
[23:11] | your chief resident job will be short-lived. | 你做住院总的日子就要到头了 |
[23:14] | If I take a break, things won’t get done and patients will die. | 如果我休息 工作就没人做 病人就会死 |
[23:19] | And if I lose someone that I could have saved… again… | 如果我再失去一个本可以救回的病人 |
[23:27] | I don’t think that I could come back from that. | 我想我会从此一蹶不振 |
[23:31] | I need to go back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[23:46] | Stay still, River. | River 保持不动 |
[23:48] | Do you remember being a teen? | 你记得青春期的时候吗 |
[23:50] | Do I have to? | 必须回忆吗 |
[23:51] | I remember older guys buying beer and cigarettes. | 我记得高年级会买啤酒和香烟 |
[23:55] | I remember a joint being passed around. | 大麻烟卷被传来传去 |
[23:56] | I do not remember LSD in high school. | 但我不记得高中就有致幻药 |
[24:01] | Did the whole world change without me knowing? | 不知不觉间 世界全变了吗 |
[24:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:07] | Did something change between you and Jo? | 你和Jo之间也变了吗 |
[24:09] | Why? | 何出此言 |
[24:10] | Jarah | Jarah呢 |
[24:12] | Where’s Jarah? | Jarah在哪呢 |
[24:13] | River River… | |
[24:15] | Jarah’s being treated for his injuries. | Jarah正在接受治疗 |
[24:17] | As soon as we know something, we’ll let you know, okay? | 如果有消息 我们马上告诉你 好吗 |
[24:19] | Did I kill him? I’m sorry. | 我害死他了吗 对不起 |
[24:22] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:24] | I’m so stupid. | 我太蠢了 |
[24:26] | He was supposed to play on the finals with his soccer team next week. | 他下周本来要打橄榄球决赛的 |
[24:29] | And take his ACT. | 还要考大学入学考试 |
[24:31] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事吗 |
[24:33] | Hey, River, you need to try to calm down, okay? | 嘿 River 你需要冷静点 好吗 |
[24:38] | Is my dad here? I really want my dad. | 我爸来了吗 我想要我爸 |
[24:39] | We need him to stay still. | 我们得让他保持不动 |
[24:41] | Otherwise, we’re not gonna get an accurate scan. | 否则扫描结果会不准确 |
[24:42] | Yeah, I’m on it. | 好的 让我来吧 |
[24:46] | Please. I need my dad. | 拜托 我想要我爸 |
[24:49] | Hey, River. | 嘿 River |
[24:52] | Hey, buddy, listen, we’re gonna get your dad, okay? | 哥们 听我说 我们通知你爸过来 好吗 |
[24:55] | But we need you to stay still so we can run this scan, okay? | 但现在你要保持不动 让我们扫描 好吗 |
[24:58] | I don’t think I can. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[25:00] | No, you can. | 不 你可以的 |
[25:01] | You can, all right? Hey, listen… | 你可以 好吗 听我说 |
[25:05] | I got you, buddy. Okay? I’m right here. | 有我在 好吗 我陪着你 |
[25:14] | Okay, I found the laceration. Uh, forceps? On sutures. | 找到撕裂处了 给我镊子 准备缝合 |
[25:17] | No, we sutured last time. | 不行 上次我们就是缝的 |
[25:18] | Clamping the pulmonary hilum to control the bleeding. | 夹住肺门来止血 |
[25:20] | It’s like watching children stick their fingers into electrical sockets. | 就像是看小孩把手指伸进插座里一样 |
[25:24] | Patient’s still hypotensive. Why? | 病人依旧血压过低 为什么 |
[25:26] | ‘Cause he’s bleeding from a four-centimeter laceration to his lung. | 因为他肺部有一个四厘米的伤口在流血 |
[25:28] | But would that make him that hypotensive? | 但这会导致血压如此低吗 |
[25:30] | Look, we already failed. | 听着 我们失败过一次了 |
[25:32] | We just got to work harder, push through | 我们要在他挂掉前再努力点 |
[25:34] | and open up our minds before we lose him. | 打开思路 找到解决办法 |
[25:35] | Did you dad teach you to side coach like that | 你爹就是这样给你场外指导 |
[25:36] | so you’d take the winning shot every time? | 让你每次投出致胜一球的吗 |
[25:38] | Never had a dad, but thank you for bringing my personal pain into this training exercise. | 我没爹 多谢你培训时还要揭我伤疤 |
[25:42] | Wait, wait wait. Found it! | 等等 我找到了 |
[25:44] | Pinprick hole in the pericardium. | 心包膜上有个小孔 |
[25:46] | We need to do a pericardial window. | 要做心包膜开窗术 |
[25:48] | – Metz. – No, you screwed up the repair last time. | – 组织剪 – 不行 上次就是你搞砸的 |
[25:50] | Can someone just do it before the patient dies?! | 趁病人还没死 先做行不行 |
[25:53] | Kwan, how fast can you do it? | Kwan 你最快要多久 |
[25:54] | Already on it. | 在做了 |
[25:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:06] | You suffered a minor concussion | 你有轻微脑震荡 |
[26:08] | and we’d like to observe you overnight. | 我们希望你留院观察一晚 |
[26:10] | Dr. Lincoln will operate on your leg fracture tomorrow. | Lincoln医生明天会给你的腿做手术 |
[26:16] | Your friend made it through the surgery. | 你朋友撑过了手术 |
[26:18] | Oh, thank God. Thank you, God. | 感谢上帝 谢谢你 上帝 |
[26:20] | Can I see him? | 我能见他吗 |
[26:21] | Not for a while. No, his injuries are extensive. | 暂时不行 他伤得很重 |
[26:25] | He has a long road to recovery ahead of him. | 他还需要恢复很久 |
[26:28] | His dad’s gonna be so mad. | 他爸爸肯定非常生气 |
[26:30] | He’s not gonna let us be friends anymore. | 他不会允许我们做朋友了 |
[26:32] | His dad is here. | 他爸爸也来了 |
[26:34] | His dad loves him just like I love you. | 他爱他儿子就如同我爱你一样 |
[26:37] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[26:39] | You both are all right, and we will… | 你们俩都没事 |
[26:41] | we’ll find a way through this, okay? | 我们会一起度过难关的 好吗 |
[26:54] | What happened? I’ve seen your work. | 怎么回事 我看过你的工作 |
[26:57] | I know that you are the intern to watch. | 我知道你是值得关注的实习生 |
[27:00] | I also know that you were asked to leave your last program. | 我也知道你被上一个项目劝退了 |
[27:04] | I was on the intern selection committee. | 我是实习医生遴选委员会的 |
[27:07] | – Dr. Pierce, I… – What I’m saying is | – Pierce医生 我… – 我是想说 |
[27:09] | I know that the stakes are really high for you here | 我知道录取你是有很高风险的 |
[27:11] | and I know that you wouldn’t get that distracted or preoccupied | 我也知道 如果不是发生什么事了 |
[27:14] | unless something happened. | 你也不会如此分心走神 |
[27:21] | I was a model resident all the time | 我一直都是模范住院医生 |
[27:23] | even when… | 即使… |
[27:26] | I made a point on a case and was told I was wrong | 我对一个病例发表意见 他们说我错了 |
[27:29] | and then a white colleague made that same point | 然后一个白人同事表达同样的意见 |
[27:31] | and that white colleague got to scrub in. | 他得到了手术的机会 |
[27:33] | Or how I was the only one denied requested rotations | 我是唯一一个不被允许轮岗的 |
[27:36] | or how I had to endure a certain faculty member | 我也不得不忍受某些医院的职工 |
[27:39] | regularly making hostile comments about patients of color. | 经常对有色人种病患口出恶语 |
[27:42] | Or how, when I finally raised concern | 最后我忍无可忍 |
[27:44] | about how a Black patient was being treated | 提出对黑人病患就医待遇的担忧 |
[27:47] | I was told maybe I would be happier at a different program. | 他们却说 也许我应该另谋高就 |
[27:51] | – Apparently I was perceived as… – Aggressive? | – 显然他们觉得我很… – 有攻击性吗 |
[27:54] | Aggressive, angry, all the things, yeah. | 攻击性 愤怒 就那些吧 |
[27:56] | So, after you were asked to leave, did you contest it? | 那他们想炒掉你时 你有抗议吗 |
[27:59] | Did you file an official complaint? | 你有提交正式的投诉吗 |
[28:01] | – I didn’t get the chance. – Why not? | – 我没有机会 – 为什么 |
[28:04] | Because after they told me to leave, I did get angry. | 因为他们想开除我 我真的很愤怒 |
[28:08] | And I was sleep deprived and I… | 我一直失眠 |
[28:14] | …kind of broke. | 几乎崩溃 |
[28:15] | I acted inappropriately | 我行为失常了 |
[28:18] | and I just found out this morning that security footage of it got leaked | 今早我发现 当时的监控视频被泄露了 |
[28:21] | so I’ve been trying to get it taken down all day | 所以整天我都在试图把它撤下来 |
[28:23] | which is why my phone has been going off. | 所以我的电话一直在响 |
[28:29] | I’m so… | 我很… |
[28:45] | Dr. Webber. | Webber医生 |
[28:47] | Should you be drinking while on shift? | 你值班还能喝酒吗 |
[28:50] | Oh, I’m not here for a drink. | 我不是来喝酒的 |
[28:54] | Is that the aorta? | 这是刻的主动脉吗 |
[28:55] | Yeah, I did that. | 没错 我刻的 |
[28:57] | Look. It beats. | 你看 还能跳动 |
[29:02] | Helm, you don’t belong here. | Helm 你不属于这里 |
[29:06] | – 800. – Excuse me? | – 800 – 什么意思 |
[29:08] | $800. That’s how much cash I will be walking out of here with tonight. | 800美元 我今天一晚就能赚这么多钱 |
[29:12] | And I won’t be stuck with severed tendons | 我不用面对肌腱断裂 |
[29:13] | or kids vomiting or chemical burns from cheap makeup. | 小孩呕吐 或者劣质化妆品导致的化学灼伤 |
[29:17] | I know Levi is drowning. I live with him. | 我知道Levi快撑不住了 我跟他合租 |
[29:20] | But when the program closed | 但项目关停时 |
[29:21] | no one found me a residency in another department. | 没人帮我转到其他科室做住院医 |
[29:23] | I walked out and… nothing. | 我要走 就让我走了 |
[29:26] | I appreciate you coming here, Dr. Webber | 谢谢你过来 Webber医生 |
[29:28] | but it’s gonna take a lot more than that | 可把我请回去 |
[29:29] | to convince me to come back. | 还需要更多回报 |
[29:31] | And not just money. | 只有钱不够的 |
[29:32] | But money would help. | 当然我是不会拒绝钱的 |
[29:35] | We do need you. | 我们真的需要你 |
[29:36] | So do all these people. | 这么多客人也都需要我 |
[29:38] | Happy Halloween, Dr. Webber. | 万圣节快乐 Webber医生 |
[29:49] | Maybe she’s having too much fun to text. | 估计她玩得太开心了 没心思发短信 |
[29:51] | – I hope so. – Yeah. | – 希望如此 – 是啊 |
[29:54] | How’d your meeting with the principal go the other day? | 那天你和校长谈得怎么样 |
[29:58] | Oh, he wants her to skip two grades. | 他建议她跳两级 |
[30:01] | Which Maggie did and hated. | Maggie当年跳级很不开心 |
[30:03] | And the prep school by the marina, how was that? | 码头附近的预科学校呢 |
[30:05] | Well, they focus on kids who are excelling academically. | 他们着重培养学术能力优秀的孩子 |
[30:09] | – Right. – And she is so much more. | – 是的 – 而她不只有学术潜力 |
[30:10] | She’s empathetic, imaginative, intensely curious. | 她有很强的共情力 想象力 好奇心 |
[30:14] | Yeah, she needs a whole-human approach. | 对啊 她需要全方位的教育 |
[30:16] | I don’t want to cause her more anxiety. | 我不想让她变得更焦虑 |
[30:19] | You know, when I was 12, my dad left us. | 我12岁时 爸爸离开我的事情 |
[30:21] | – I told you that, yes? – Mm-hmm. | – 我跟你提过的吧 – 嗯哼 |
[30:23] | Up to that point, my parents | 在那以前 我的父母 |
[30:25] | our neighborhood, had been my whole world | 我的邻里 就是我的全世界 |
[30:27] | and it felt like the whole world fell apart | 我就觉得全世界都崩塌了 |
[30:30] | just like that. | 一瞬间就崩塌了 |
[30:32] | But then one day my mom came home with this ancient R.V. | 然后一天 我妈开回家一辆老古董房车 |
[30:36] | she bought off one of her coworkers. | 是她从同事那买来的 |
[30:37] | And, it was huge and beige and it smelled weird | 特别大 乳白色 味道还怪怪的 |
[30:41] | but over that spring break | 然而那年春假 |
[30:42] | we drove it all the way down to the Grand Canyon. | 我们一路开去了大峡谷 |
[30:44] | And up until then, I’d never been outside of Minnesota. | 在那之前 我都没出过明尼苏达州 |
[30:47] | And it made me realize there was this really big | 那次房车游让我意识到 |
[30:51] | this really beautiful world where no one knew | 外面的世界很大很美丽 没人认识我 |
[30:53] | and no one cared that I was a kid whose dad left him. | 没人在乎我是没有爸爸的孩子 |
[30:57] | And I never would have learned that | 要不是这次公路旅行 |
[31:00] | if it weren’t for my mom showing it to me. | 我是不会明白这些的 |
[31:04] | Oh, look out. | 看手机 |
[31:08] | – Zola. – Mom. | – Zola – 妈妈 |
[31:10] | – Hi. – Mom. | – 嗨 – 妈妈 |
[31:11] | What happened? | 怎么啦 |
[31:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:14] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[31:15] | – I can’t breathe. – Take a deep breath. | – 我喘不过气 – 深呼吸 |
[31:18] | – Okay. – I will come and pick you up. | – 好 – 我来接你了 |
[31:19] | Okay. Don’t get off the phone. | 好 不要挂断 |
[31:22] | Okay, I will stay on the phone with you. | 好 我不挂 |
[31:23] | – Okay. – Okay, I’ll drive. | – 好 – 好了 我来开车 |
[31:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:35] | I used to love Halloween, but tonight was enough | 我曾经超爱万圣节 可今晚真是够了 |
[31:37] | to make me dread letting my kids grow up. | 足够让我害怕小孩长大 |
[31:39] | Same. | 我也是 |
[31:41] | Only, you know, it’s not just Halloween. | 不只是万圣节 |
[31:45] | Like, the whole world is stupid and cruel. | 整个世界就是很愚蠢很残酷 |
[31:48] | Those kids, those are good kids. | 那些孩子都是好孩子 |
[31:49] | Smart kids. | 聪明的孩子 |
[31:51] | But one bad night, one stupid impulse… | 但是就一个晚上 一次愚蠢的冲动 |
[31:57] | It never stops. | 愚蠢的冲动不会停止的 |
[32:00] | It’s not just teenagers. | 不只是青春期 |
[32:03] | One stupid impulse can ruin your life at any stage of the game. | 在人生任何阶段 愚蠢的冲动都能毁掉生活 |
[32:14] | I’m kind of crazy about Jo. | 我有点对Jo神魂颠倒了 |
[32:17] | Yeah, I… kinda caught on to that. | 是 我大概感觉到了 |
[32:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:21] | She was my best friend. | 她曾经是我的死党 |
[32:23] | Right? | 对吧 |
[32:24] | Like, it wasn’t an option | 本来没想过能跟她更进一步 |
[32:26] | and then, suddenly, it was. | 结果突然就发生了 |
[32:27] | And I was hung up on Amelia. | 那时候我又放不下Amelia |
[32:31] | And I was confused, and I was scared | 又困惑又害怕 |
[32:35] | and, like, I didn’t want to ruin the friendship | 我又不想破坏我们的友情 |
[32:37] | so I… blew it. | 我就搞砸了 |
[32:40] | I missed my moment, and now… | 错过最佳时机了 现在… |
[32:42] | – It’s for the best. – I’m sorry, what? | – 这样是最好的 – 你说什么? |
[32:45] | Just keep sleeping with other women till those feelings pass. | 多找些一夜情 直到对她的感觉消失了 |
[32:47] | Wait, you’re serious? | 你讲真吗 |
[32:50] | Yeah, I’m serious. | 是啊 我讲真的 |
[32:53] | Owen and I were best friends. | Owen和我原来是死党 |
[32:55] | I would have been the person that he would have called for advice when he ruined his life | 他把生活搞砸时 会来向我寻求建议 |
[32:58] | and now we’re married | 现在我们结婚了 |
[32:59] | so when he ruins his life, he also ruins mine. | 他搞砸自己的生活时 也把我的生活搞砸了 |
[33:01] | And there’s nothing like ruining each other’s lives | 没有什么事 比搞砸对方生活 |
[33:03] | to ruin a friendship. | 更容易毁掉友情 |
[33:06] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[33:11] | B.P.’s steady, strong heart rate, responsive to stimuli. | 血压稳定 心跳有力 对刺激有反应 |
[33:14] | He’s a cadaver. | 他是尸体 |
[33:16] | Do you want your good news, or not? | 想听好消息吗 |
[33:18] | Your patient is stable. | 病人稳定了 |
[33:20] | So, who will be scrubbing in with Dr. Ndugu? | 好了 谁能跟Ndugu医生进手术室呢 |
[33:23] | I did a pericardial window. | 我做的心包膜开窗手术 |
[33:25] | Yeah, and I did the chest tube. | 对 我插的胸管 |
[33:27] | After I gave you appropriate visual field with my retraction. | 那要多亏我开腹牵开 暴露术野 |
[33:30] | What about you, Adams? You saw the hole in the heart. | Adams 你呢 是你发现的心脏上的缺口 |
[33:37] | Right, but I only saw it | 是啊 但我之所以能发现 |
[33:38] | because Millin was such a beast with the suction. | 是因为Millin的快速抽吸 |
[33:41] | Which Kwan was constantly reminding her about | 是Kwan不停提醒她要抽吸的 |
[33:43] | after Yasuda widened the incision. | 而且Yasuda把切口扩大了 |
[33:46] | So, without any of that, I wouldn’t have had a clear view. | 没有他们的操作 我根本看不清 |
[33:49] | You used all the hands around you. | 你充分利用了所有资源 |
[33:52] | Congratulations, you will be scrubbing in on an ax-fem bypass. | 恭喜 你可以参加腋股动脉转流术 |
[33:55] | Uh… can’t we all do it? | 不能大家一起加入吗 |
[34:04] | Sure. Yeah. | 可以 |
[34:07] | I’ll e-mail you the case details in a few hours. | 我过一会把病例详情发给你们 |
[34:11] | Go get some sleep, all right? | 你们回去好好休息吧 |
[34:17] | All right, I’m gonna do a lap | 我去心脏加护病房转一圈 |
[34:18] | around the CCU for Maggie before we take off. | 回家前替Maggie看一下病人 |
[34:20] | Sure. | 好 |
[34:22] | Hey, do you still love her? | 你还爱她吗 |
[34:25] | – My wife? – Yeah. | – 我老婆吗 – 是啊 |
[34:27] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 |
[34:30] | Don’t reach the point where the resentment takes over. | 别让怨气超越爱意 |
[34:46] | Are you trying to rip the whole sink off the wall? | 你是要把水槽从墙上拆下来吗 |
[34:49] | I don’t know what I was doing. | 我也不知道自己在干什么 |
[34:51] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[34:53] | Okay. All right, all right. | 行吧 好吧 |
[34:55] | Look, I get it. I get it. | 听着 我懂 |
[34:58] | We are held to a different standard. | 世人对我们有另一套标准 |
[35:01] | We are expected to always be on exemplary behavior. | 我们永远都得表现得像模范生一样 |
[35:04] | And you had a bad day. | 你那天过得不太好 |
[35:07] | After many bad days. | 那一阵子都不太好 |
[35:09] | Now my bad day lives on the Internet forever. | 现在我的不顺就永远留在网上了 |
[35:12] | Oh, please. Tomorrow it will be somebody else’s meltdown. | 别瞎想了 明天还会有其他别人崩溃 |
[35:14] | Look, this is a great program. | 听我说 这里的住院医项目很棒 |
[35:18] | And you deserve a great program because you’re a great doctor. | 你值得留在这里 因为你是一名很棒的医生 |
[35:21] | We see you. | 我们很看好你 |
[35:23] | You don’t have to let that haunt you anymore. | 你不必再为这段视频担心了 |
[35:26] | Excuse me. Hi. | 不好意思 嗨 |
[35:29] | Um, my son would like to apologize to his friend’s father. | 我儿子想要向他朋友的父亲道歉 |
[35:32] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[35:33] | Of course. We just… we can’t let you inside. | 当然可以 只是你们不能进去 |
[35:36] | I’ll help you. | 我帮你跟他说 |
[35:51] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:53] | I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. | 我不是故意的 没想到会这样 |
[35:54] | I know you didn’t. | 我知道 |
[35:56] | And I appreciate you saying that. | 谢谢你说出来 |
[35:57] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 我很庆幸你没事 |
[36:06] | This is my last patient, then I’ll sleep. | 这是我最后一位病人了 完事就去睡 |
[36:09] | We failed you, Schmitt. | 是我们辜负你了 Schmitt |
[36:11] | You’re carrying the workload for your whole class. | 你一个人包揽了同届住院医的工作量 |
[36:14] | A class this program failed. | 医院辜负你们这届住院医了 |
[36:17] | We failed your class and we are serving these new interns | 我们辜负你们了 现在开展新一届实习项目 |
[36:21] | but we failed you again. | 我们又再次辜负你了 |
[36:23] | And no amount of me telling you to rest is gonna fix that. | 我再如何劝你去休息都是于事无补 |
[36:25] | Dr. Webber, I’m chief resident. | Webber医生 我是住院总 |
[36:27] | I was expecting a heavier workload, so… | 我对工作量增加有心理准备 |
[36:29] | This is a new program, Schmitt. | 这是一个新项目 Schmitt |
[36:30] | We’re still working out the kinks. | 我们还在解决遇到的问题 |
[36:33] | And we have to own it when we get it wrong. | 犯错的时候 我们需要承担责任 |
[36:36] | We got this wrong. | 这次我们错了 |
[36:38] | Starting now, I’m going to ask all attendings | 从现在开始 我会让所有主治医生 |
[36:42] | to pick up the slack left by our senior residents. | 一起分担缺少高级住院医生的工作量 |
[36:46] | And I’m first. Give me half of the patients on your shift. | 从我开始 把你手上一半的病人交给我吧 |
[36:49] | – Dr. Webber… – Watching that program fail once was enough for me. | – Webber医生 – 我不想看到项目再次失败了 |
[36:52] | I’m not about to do it again. | 我不能再经历一次 |
[36:53] | I mean, technically, this is my last patient. | 理论上讲 这是我最后一位病人了 |
[36:56] | Just give me the tablet, Schmitt. | 把平板给我 Schmitt |
[37:02] | Now, get out of here. | 快走吧 |
[37:19] | I checked on all of our patients, and, changed. | 我去查看过所有病人 换过衣服 |
[37:22] | Then I packed my bag and then I sat down. | 收拾好东西 就坐下了 |
[37:25] | Yeah, I could sleep for like three days straight. | 是啊 我觉得我一觉能睡三天 |
[37:28] | Yeah. | 可不 |
[37:30] | – Shall we? – Yes. | – 走吗 – 好 |
[37:33] | But… | 不过 |
[37:36] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[37:40] | Well, I’ve been doing more vascular procedures | 最近我做了不少血管手术 |
[37:42] | because I’m considering changing specialties. | 因为我在考虑换专业 |
[37:48] | I love you, Maggie. And I love being married to you. | Maggie 我爱你 能娶到你 我很幸福 |
[37:52] | But if I want it to stay that way | 但如果我想保持婚姻幸福 |
[37:55] | I think I need to leave cardio. | 我觉得我得从心外科离开 |
[38:04] | Doesn’t even hurt. | 一点也不疼 |
[38:05] | Oh, wait, of course it hurts | 其实还是挺疼的 |
[38:08] | but it’s nothing compared to my three patients in labor right now. | 但跟我正在分娩的三个病人比起来 根本不算什么 |
[38:12] | Rest, ice, compression, elevation. | 休息 冰敷 加压 抬高 |
[38:14] | Please! Dr. Lincoln | Lincoln医生 谢谢你教我 |
[38:16] | tell me how to take care of a sprained wrist. | 如何养护扭伤的手腕 |
[38:19] | Oh, I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[38:23] | I already threw out everything with raisins. | 我把有葡萄干的都挑出来了 |
[38:25] | It’s just the good stuff. | 剩下的都是好货 |
[38:27] | Happy cancerversary. | 抗癌纪念日快乐 |
[38:29] | This… | 这… |
[38:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:33] | Thank you for worrying about me. | 谢谢你为我担心 |
[38:39] | – I’ll see you at home? – Yeah! | – 咱们家里见 – 好 |
[38:41] | Yeah, save me a sour gummy. | 给我留一块酸酸软糖 |
[39:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:12] | Do you remember that year in Baghdad | 你记不记得在巴格达那一年 |
[39:15] | we had that nine-month stretch where we missed | 我们连续服役九个月 |
[39:18] | Valentine’s Day, Easter, the Fourth of July? | 错过了情人节 复活节 独立日 |
[39:21] | Mm-hmm. I remember you complaining | 嗯哼 我记得你抱怨 |
[39:24] | that you missed those holidays more that Christmas. | 错过这些节日比错过圣诞节还难受 |
[39:27] | Yeah. I did. | 确实 |
[39:29] | And then on Halloween you gave me an Easter egg hunt. | 结果在万圣节 你带我去找复活节彩蛋 |
[39:32] | – Red, white, and blue plastic eggs. – Yeah. | – 红白蓝色的塑料蛋 – 是啊 |
[39:35] | With Valentine’s conversation hearts. | 还有印着甜言蜜语的情人节心形糖 |
[39:37] | All the holidays in one. | 把所有节日融为一体 |
[39:41] | I mean, how did you get all that stuff? | 你当时怎么弄到那些东西的 |
[39:43] | I don’t know, but I remember it being hard. | 我也不知道 只记得还挺难弄到的 |
[39:50] | That was my favorite Halloween. | 那是我最爱的万圣节 |
[39:59] | It’s never easy to face our demons. | 直面心魔并非易事 |
[40:02] | What? What… | 什么 怎么了… |
[40:09] | There it is. | 好了 |
[40:11] | Okay, so we got your suit. | 好了 外套拿上了 |
[40:13] | All your candy. | 糖也拿好了 |
[40:15] | And then we’re gonna… | 然后我们要… |
[40:18] | Most of us would prefer to focus on the light. | 大多数人更喜欢聚焦光明 |
[40:23] | But when we own our shadows | 但当我们承认内心的阴影 |
[40:26] | when we name our secrets | 当我们说出自己的秘密 |
[40:29] | when we claim all of who we are… | 当我们直面自己的内心… |
[40:31] | That’s you? | 那是你吗 |
[40:32] | – Yes. – You’re Bamm-Bamm. | – 是啊 – 你就是”斑斑” |
[40:34] | I could think of better names, but yes. | 我不太喜欢这名字 不过确实是我 |
[40:37] | I would have taken the whole sink off the wall. | 如果是我 就把水槽从墙上拆下来了 |
[40:40] | I bet you you couldn’t. | 我觉得你做不到吧 |
[40:41] | I would have busted that window. | 我会把窗户砸碎 |
[40:43] | Or ripped the whole shelf down. | 或者把整排架子都拆了 |
[40:44] | Oh, I did. The video cuts out that part. | 我是那么做的 那段视频被剪掉了 |
[40:47] | Nice. | 牛逼 |
[40:48] | Does anyone want to grab breakfast? | 有谁想去吃早饭吗 |
[40:50] | Like, together? | 一起去吗 |
[40:52] | No, the four of us at a booth and you at the counter. | 不是 我们四个人坐卡座 你去坐吧台 |
[40:55] | Ha ha, funny. | 哈哈 好笑 |
[41:06] | … it sets us free. | 反而能让我们解脱 |
[41:09] | When we lean into what scares us… | 当我们去面对恐惧 |
[41:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:12] | Oh. For what? | 为什么要道歉 |
[41:14] | That you and Nick had to come pick me up. | 还让你和Nick去接我 |
[41:15] | And it’s so late. | 毕竟都那么晚了 |
[41:18] | Zola, I’ll pick you up anytime from anywhere. | Zola 无论多晚 无论在哪 我都乐意接你 |
[41:21] | Always. | 永远如此 |
[41:25] | Why don’t you tell me what happened? | 不如跟我说说 当时发生什么了 |
[41:28] | Layla and Hannah and everyone were just… I don’t know. | Layla和Hannah她们都很…我也说不好 |
[41:34] | Were you feeling left out? | 你觉得被排挤了吗 |
[41:37] | It was okay. | 还好啦 |
[41:40] | We got into our sleeping bags. I just laid there. | 我们钻进睡袋 我躺在那里 |
[41:44] | I was thinking about you, Aunt Maggie, Alzheimer’s | 我想到你 想到Maggie阿姨 想到阿尔兹海默症 |
[41:47] | and I couldn’t sleep. | 就睡不着了 |
[41:50] | And I couldn’t breathe. | 感觉无法呼吸 |
[41:52] | Why is this happening to me? | 为什么要让我遇到这些事 |
[41:54] | When is it gonna get better? | 什么时候才能好起来呢 |
[41:56] | It will get better. It will. | 会好起来的 肯定会的 |
[41:59] | We just need to find you the right school, the right teachers. | 只要找到合适的学校和合适的老师 |
[42:03] | Even if we have to look a little further than Seattle, okay? | 哪怕要在西雅图之外的地方找 好吗 |
[42:08] | Come here. Give me a hug. | 过来 抱抱 |
[42:11] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[42:12] | … light comes in. | 光明就会照进来 |
[42:17] | 720P iTunes: wss0427 | |
[42:20] | 第04集 心魔萦绕 |