时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I feel like I’ll say the wrong thing. | 我觉得我会说错话 |
[00:09] | You really can’t. There are no wrong answers here. | 肯定不会的 没有哪个回答是错的 |
[00:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:18] | His kindness. He’s very kind. | 他的善良 他很善良 |
[00:26] | Something you love and appreciate about Maggie? | 你喜欢并欣赏玛姬的什么? |
[00:29] | Um… Yeah… Um… | 嗯… |
[00:33] | I guess I, um… | 我想我… |
[00:36] | I love that she’s here this morning. | 我喜欢她今天上午在这里 |
[00:38] | Because it means she’s finally admitting that we need help communicating, so… | 因为这说明她终于承认 我们需要帮助来沟通 所以… |
[00:47] | And I… | 另外 我… |
[00:49] | I appreciate how hard Maggie works. | 我很欣赏玛姬的努力 |
[00:55] | How is that a bad thing? | 那有什么不好呢? |
[00:57] | How is what I said bad? | 我说的怎么就不好了? |
[00:58] | Every life on the planet begins as a single cell | 地球上的每一种生命 都始于一个单细胞体 |
[01:01] | which splits and multiplies over and over again. | 随后不断分裂和繁殖 |
[01:04] | Each cell has a purpose. | 每个细胞都有自己的使命 |
[01:06] | Okay, the kids are dressed and ready… and you’re still not up. | 好了 孩子们已经穿好衣服准备走了 你还没起床 |
[01:10] | I can’t. I feel awful. Can you take Luna to daycare for me so that I can sleep? | 我不行 我很难受 你能带卢娜 去托儿所好让我可以睡吗? |
[01:16] | -Yeah. -Thank you. | -可以 -谢谢 |
[01:18] | And as it forms, internal and external forces converge on it. | 在形成过程中 内外力量相互作用 |
[01:24] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在做什么 |
[01:26] | What, trying to spend a little more time with my wife? | 怎么了 就想多陪陪我老婆 |
[01:29] | Now, you gonna have to go home, and then come back at the end of the day. | 现在你回家 然后我下班时再回来 |
[01:32] | Yeah, well, I got the day off, so I got time. | 对 我今天不上班 我有时间 |
[01:34] | Two extra trips? | 多走两趟? |
[01:38] | More carbon footprint. Killing the planet. Think of our children. | 更多的碳排放 对地球有害 要为我们的子孙着想 |
[01:42] | There, yeah. You see? They’ve extended the security perimeter. | 那里 看到了?他们扩大了安全范围 |
[01:45] | There, yeah. You see? They’ve extended the security perimeter. | (警察防线 禁止越过) |
[01:46] | Perfectly safe. | 非常安全 |
[01:47] | Signaling to the cell what it will become. We call this process differentiation. | 告诉细胞将会成为什么 我们把这个过程称作分化 |
[01:52] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你送我 |
[01:55] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[01:56] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[01:58] | An arm, a bone, a brain. | 一只手臂 一块骨头 一个大脑 |
[02:01] | Hey, good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:04] | Perfectly safe. | 非常安全 |
[02:05] | All cells take a journey from generalized to specialized. | 所有细胞都经历了 从广义到特定的旅程 |
[02:09] | Sorry, I know I’m a little late… roommates, tandem parking. | 对不起 我知道我有点晚了 室友 停车问题 |
[02:13] | Anyway, I’m here for my plasma donation. | 反正我来捐献血浆 |
[02:15] | We don’t call it a “donation” when you’re taking $75 for it. | 当你可以获得75美元时 我们不叫它“捐献〟 |
[02:20] | Fair point. | 说得好 |
[02:21] | They go from nothing to something. | 它们从“无〟到“有〟 |
[02:23] | You’re three pounds underweight. Can’t give plasma today. | 你体重差三磅 今天不能抽血浆 |
[02:26] | Not possible. I do this every two months. Check your records. | 不可能 我每两个月做一次 检查你的记录 |
[02:28] | Check the scale. Come back when you qualify. | 看一下秤 你有资格时再来 |
[02:32] | Or what you could be to what you are. | 或者说从潜在的可能性到现实的存在 |
[02:36] | -Hey! -Good morning. | -嘿! -早上好 |
[02:38] | Do you want to meet up if you have a break? | 如果你休息 想见个面吗? |
[02:40] | On-call room on four? | 四人值班室? |
[02:42] | Sounds fun. Might take me a while to get there. I’m in Phoenix. | 挺不错 我可能需要一段时间 才能到那里 我在凤凰城 |
[02:46] | Why? | 为什么? |
[02:47] | Because that’s where my next job is. I finished my gig in Seattle. | 因为那是我下一份工作 我完成了西雅图的任务 |
[02:49] | What? You never said anything. I was with you two days ago. | 什么?你从来都没说过 两天前我还和你在一起 |
[02:53] | Well, you always seem more interested | 你好像对四人值班室更感兴趣 |
[02:55] | in the on-call room on four than actually talking. | 而不是真正聊天 |
[02:58] | I… | 我… |
[02:59] | I gotta go. Let me know if you’re ever in Phoenix. | 我还有事 如果你来凤凰城 跟我说一声 |
[03:03] | I mean, I’d just as soon elope, but Trey and his family, | 我宁愿私奔 但特雷和他家人 |
[03:06] | super into tradition. | 非常传统 |
[03:08] | When he asked his brother to be his best man, he cried. | 当他让他兄弟给他当伴郎时 他哭了 |
[03:10] | My sister and I hardly speak, and… | 我和我姐几乎不说话 而且… |
[03:14] | She’s trying to say that she needs a Maid of Honor. | 她想说她需要一个伴娘 |
[03:17] | Oh! I like you so much, but I would be bad at that job. | 我太喜欢你了 但我不擅长那份工作 |
[03:19] | -Hey, what the hell? You left me. Again. -Be on time. | -嘿 什么鬼?你又自己走了 -要准时 |
[03:22] | Yeah, if your silver spoon, nepotism ass isn’t in the seat by 7:00, | 如果你这个靠关系得到照顾的笨蛋 7点之前不在座位上 |
[03:25] | you’re out of luck. | 那你不走运 |
[03:26] | Tough, punctual, efficient. There’s your Maid of Honor. | 坚韧 准时 高效 这是你的伴娘 |
[03:29] | -What? -Forget it. | -什么? -算了吧 |
[03:31] | You said 6:45. | 你说的是6:45 |
[03:32] | Yes, because we gave you a fake time | 对 我们给了你一个假时间 |
[03:33] | that’s 15 minutes before we’re actually planning to leave. | 比实际要离开的时间早15分钟 |
[03:36] | And yet you still can’t make it. | 但你还是做不到 |
[03:37] | Well, you could’ve woken me up. Does anybody have my back here? | 你本可以叫醒我 有人帮我吗? |
[03:40] | No. | 没有 |
[04:01] | Okay. Yes, I understand and I appreciate it, but… | 是的 我明白 很感谢 但是… |
[04:05] | – Okay, thank you. – Busy morning? | -好 谢谢 -早上很忙? |
[04:09] | How come no one ever mentions that part of a chief job | 为什么没人提到主任的工作之一 |
[04:11] | is actually being a reference for other institutions | 实际上是给其他机构当推荐人? |
[04:13] | who are looking to poach your surgeons? | 他们想挖走你的外科医生 |
[04:15] | Not following. | 不明白 |
[04:16] | Harvard Med, NYU, Heart Center of Chicago, | 哈佛医学院 纽约大学 芝加哥心脏中心 |
[04:19] | they’re all in my call list because they’re interested in Pierce. | 都有打过电话 因为他们对皮尔斯感兴趣 |
[04:21] | How long has she been working here? | 她在这里工作多久了? |
[04:23] | Maybe there is something in her contract that prohibits her from leaving. | 也许她的合同里 有什么可以禁止她离开 |
[04:27] | Leaving? Maggie? | 离开?玛姬? |
[04:29] | Yeah, that article has given her a lot of attention. | 对 那篇文章让她得到很多关注 |
[04:31] | Look, I don’t wanna hold anyone back, but we just lost Grey. | 我并不想阻止任何人 但我们刚刚失去了格蕾 |
[04:34] | I mean, how do we get Pierce to stay? | 怎么能让皮尔斯留下来呢? |
[04:35] | Yeah, I’m on it. | 好 我来处理 |
[04:37] | Great, thanks. Sorry. | 好 谢谢 不好意思 |
[04:40] | Yeah, hi. This is she. | 对 嗨 是我 |
[04:43] | So cough and sniffles. Bed six. | 咳嗽 流鼻涕 六号床 |
[04:47] | Nothing like half a decade of medical training | 受过五年医疗培训 |
[04:48] | to use on a runny nose. | 只是处理流鼻涕的问题 |
[04:50] | I had a patient who had sniffles, turned out he had a CSF leak in his brain, so… | 我有个病人流鼻涕 结果他的脑部有脑脊液泄漏 |
[04:54] | Complex trauma case transfer from a rural hospital. | 从乡村医院转过来的复杂创伤病例 |
[04:57] | -Kwan, you wanna see the helipad? -Oh, yeah. | -关 想看直升机停机坪吗? -当然想 |
[04:58] | Just Kwan or… | 只有关还是… |
[05:00] | Adams, code phlegm. Bed five needs a neti pot. | 亚当斯 查一下痰 五号床需要一个洗鼻壶 |
[05:02] | Thank God you’re here. | 感谢上帝 有你在 |
[05:05] | Ma’am, please try to keep your mask on. | 女士 请戴好口罩 |
[05:08] | Help! I need a doctor. | 救命!我需要一个医生 |
[05:11] | -I saw him first. -Nope. | -我先看到他的 -不是 |
[05:12] | No. | 不行了 |
[05:13] | – Hey, hey. – Have you been injured? | -嘿 -你受伤了吗? |
[05:17] | We got you. | 有我们在 |
[05:18] | Okay, rodeo wreck. Rider in Oregon got bucked off | 牛仔竞技意外 在俄勒冈州 一名骑手被一头 |
[05:20] | and stomped on by a thousand-pound bull. | 重达一千磅的公牛扔下并踩踏 |
[05:22] | It’s barbaric. | -太野蛮了 -骑牛大赛 |
[05:23] | Bull-riding. | -太野蛮了 -骑牛大赛 |
[05:25] | Nothing but testosterone addicts getting off on torturing animals | 一些睾丸素上瘾者 通过折磨动物来发泄 |
[05:27] | because it makes them feel more like a man. | 这让他们感到更有男子气概 |
[05:30] | Huh. Let’s go. Okay, what have we got? | 走吧 什么情况? |
[05:32] | Georgia Arkins, 16. Crush injury from being trampled by a bull. | 乔治娅·阿金斯 16岁 挤压伤 被公牛踩踏 |
[05:36] | GCS, 15. CT scan shows retrohepatic hematoma | 意识和反应能力15 CT扫描显示肝静脉下段破裂 |
[05:39] | from an IVC tear. | 导致的肝上性血肿 |
[05:40] | Multiple lumbar burst fractures. Vital signs are stable. | 多发性腰椎爆裂性骨折 生命体征稳定 |
[05:42] | She’s been given sedatives for transfer, so she’s a little out of it. | 已经给她用了镇静剂 她有点不适应 |
[05:45] | Local hospital didn’t feel equipped to handle her complex injuries. | 当地医院不觉得有设备 来处理她复杂的伤势 |
[05:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:48] | Can I go again? The bull, can I go again? | 我可以再去一次吗? 公牛 我还能再去一次吗? |
[05:52] | I only got to five seconds. | 我只待了五秒钟 |
[05:53] | So, anything you wanna add to your initial assessment, Kwan? | 你的初步评估 需要添加什么内容吗 关? |
[05:57] | Look up for me. | 往上看着我 |
[06:01] | He’s exaggerating. | 他太夸张了 |
[06:02] | Ever since the interview, she’s received half a dozen amazing offers, | 自从那个采访 她收到了 6个非常好的工作机会 |
[06:06] | including a position in bio artificial heart research. | 包括一个生物人工心脏研究的职位 |
[06:08] | So we inject an extra cellular matrix of a pig’s heart, | 我们往猪的心脏注入额外的细胞基质 |
[06:12] | which serves as, like, scaffolding, with human stem cells | 作为支架结构与人类干细胞一起使用 |
[06:16] | that it can grow cardiac muscle tissue. | 它可以长出心肌组织 |
[06:18] | And then we electrically stimulate them to twitch cell by cell | 我们通过电来刺激细胞 让它们逐个跳动 |
[06:22] | until they start to beat together, essentially as one beating heart. | 直到它们开始共同跳动 就像一个跳动的心脏一样 |
[06:26] | It’s beautiful. | 非常美妙 |
[06:28] | Yeah, which means more hearts for people who need them. | 是的 也就是说有更多的心脏 可以提供给有需要的人们 |
[06:31] | The research is at the Heart Center of Chicago. | 研究是在芝加哥心脏中心进行 |
[06:34] | Oh, well, that’s a fantastic city. | 那是一个很棒的城市 |
[06:37] | Yes, it is! | 没错! |
[06:39] | The Art Institute, and Steppenwolf, deep dish pizza. | 艺术学院和荒原狼剧院 深盘披萨 |
[06:43] | You can keep those winters, though, | 不过还有那些冬天 |
[06:45] | with the wind just ripping in off the lake like that. | 湖上狂风肆虐 |
[06:48] | Well, that’s what parkas and mittens are for. | 所以需要防风大衣和连指手套 |
[06:50] | And it’s weak pizza. Really, it’s just quantity over quality. | 其实披萨也很一般 真的 量多质差 |
[06:54] | So, are you considering it? | 那你有考虑吗? |
[06:56] | Well, I might like to, but– | 我也许想要 但是… |
[06:58] | Look, I’ve already moved across the country for you once. | 我已经为你搬过一次家了 |
[07:00] | And then when I tried to change my specialty, also for you, | 然后当我想改变我的专长 也是为你 |
[07:03] | you lost all respect for me. | 你对我失去了所有的尊重 |
[07:05] | -That… -So, I’m– | -那… -所以 我… |
[07:06] | Please don’t put words into my mouth. | 请不要替我说话 |
[07:08] | Those are your words. You put those words | 那些是你说的 |
[07:10] | -in your own mouth. -No, I… | -你亲口说的 -没有 我… |
[07:19] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[07:20] | -You have to go now? -Can we pick this up? | -你现在就走? -我们可以下次继续吗? |
[07:23] | God’s sake, Maggie. I have waited weeks, | 看在上帝的份上 玛姬 我已经等了几个星期 |
[07:26] | weeks of just tip-toeing around going along with this cease-fire | 小心翼翼地顺着你提出的停火协议走 |
[07:29] | that you proposed until we can get in here and try to fix this. | 直到我们能够来这里 尝试解决这个问题 |
[07:32] | And now you’re in the hot seat, so you just want to walk out? | 现在你感到有些尴尬 你就想要走了吗? |
[07:35] | You know what, no, I’m not even that surprised by this. | 我其实对此并不感到惊讶 |
[07:39] | I’m on trauma call, Winston. | 我有个创伤手术 温斯顿 |
[07:45] | Please excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[07:54] | 《实习医生》 | |
[08:06] | Hey, what are you doing here? Are the kids okay? | 嘿 你在这里做什么? 孩子们还好吗? |
[08:10] | Everyone’s fine, except you. | 每个人都很好 除了你 |
[08:13] | You’re not fine, and you’re also not sick. | 你不是太好 但你也没有生病 |
[08:16] | I am sick. What are you doing here? | 我病了 你在这里做什么? |
[08:19] | I took the kids to daycare and I took a personal day | 我送孩子们去托儿所 我请了一天假 |
[08:22] | because your body does this. | 因为你的身体会这样 |
[08:26] | My body does what? | 我的身体会怎样? |
[08:27] | It aches so that you’ll rest | 它疼 所以你得休息 |
[08:30] | because it’s learned that if it aches, you’ll stay in bed | 因为它知道 如果它疼 你就会躺在床上 |
[08:32] | when nothing else works to keep you in bed. | 当其他方法都无法让你躺在床上 |
[08:34] | You need a day off. | 你需要休息一天 |
[08:37] | But you’re not sick. Which is why you get a latte… | 但你没生病 所以你可以有一杯拿铁咖啡 |
[08:42] | and… | 和… |
[08:48] | the little donuts with the pink frosting. | 有粉红糖霜的小甜甜圈 |
[08:56] | You took a day off. | 你请了一天假 |
[08:57] | Yeah, I figured you could use the company. | 对 我觉得你可以有个伴儿 |
[08:59] | Plus, after I eat three boxes of these, I’m no good at work. | 另外我吃了三盒以后 我就无法好好工作了 |
[09:04] | You ate three boxes? | 你吃了三盒? |
[09:05] | No, but I’m about to. | 没有 不过我想要 |
[09:10] | You might want to look away. | 你最好别看 |
[09:12] | -I’m just gonna go. -No! | -我要吃了 -不要! |
[09:16] | Any feeling of nausea? | 有感觉恶心吗? |
[09:20] | Not really. | 没有 |
[09:21] | Is there anything you can do about the pain? | 你能帮我缓解疼痛吗? |
[09:24] | It feels like someone is dicing my intestines. | 感觉就像有人在切我的肠子 |
[09:26] | We’ll take care of that for you in a moment, | 我们马上会处理的 |
[09:28] | but I need to finish this physical exam before we can– | 但在那之前 我需要完成这个体检 |
[09:31] | Look, I came here because Grey Sloan is supposed to be the best. | 我来这里是因为 格雷·斯隆医院应该是最好的 |
[09:34] | So, please, you gotta help me. | 拜托你帮帮我 |
[09:36] | It could be a positive McBurney sign. | 可能是阳性的麦克伯尼征象 |
[09:37] | Which could be caused by… | 引起的原因可能是… |
[09:38] | -Appendicitis. -Diverticulitis. | -阑尾炎 -憩室炎 |
[09:43] | What the hell? | 什么鬼? |
[09:44] | I was seeing if the pain was exacerbated by jostling movements. | 我想看看疼痛是否会因为推搡而加重 |
[09:46] | Can we wait to play school until I’m not in agony? | 能不能等我不那么疼 你们再进行教学实习 |
[09:50] | Well, let’s get him comfortable. | 让他觉得舒服一点 |
[09:51] | We’ll send him up for the basic labs | 我们让他去做基本的实验室检查 |
[09:53] | and then let’s take him up to CT for some scans. | 然后再进行CT扫描 |
[10:02] | Did I hear it correctly, a bull? | 我没听错吧 是一头公牛? |
[10:04] | T-Bird. He’s feisty. | 是的 非常好斗 |
[10:06] | I just didn’t get out over his front end in time. | 我只是没有及时躲过它的前部 |
[10:09] | When T-Bird trampled over Georgia, | 当公牛踩踏乔治娅 |
[10:11] | he crushed her liver and likely tore her IVC. | 它压碎了她的肝脏 并可能撕裂了她的下腔静脉 |
[10:13] | There’s a big hematoma in the retrohepatic space | 在肝脏后方的空间中有一个大的血肿 |
[10:16] | which looks contained for now, stable HNH. | 目前看起来血肿被控制住了 血红蛋白和血细胞比容稳定 |
[10:19] | She’s got unstable T-10 through L-3 burst fracture. | 她的T10到L3椎体爆裂骨折 情况不稳定 |
[10:22] | Please don’t tell my parents. | 请不要告诉我父母 |
[10:23] | They freak out whenever stuff like this happens. | 每当这样的事情发生 他们都会抓狂 |
[10:25] | This has happened before? | 这种情况以前也发生过? |
[10:26] | I had a huge cut on my back, a broken wrist, a broken leg. | 我的背上有一个巨大的伤口 手腕断过 腿也断过 |
[10:29] | Oh, and I have this massive scar. | 我还有个巨大的伤疤 |
[10:32] | Push two of midazolam. | 注射两个咪达唑仑 |
[10:34] | Okay, this burst L-3 fracture is too unstable. | 这个L3爆裂骨折太不稳定了 |
[10:37] | Without immediate surgery, we’re talking about paralysis. | 如果不立即进行手术 可能会瘫痪 |
[10:39] | Once Maggie goes in and repairs the IVC, I will stabilize the spine. | 一旦玛姬进去修复下腔静脉 我来稳定脊柱 |
[10:42] | I don’t think I should go in. | 我觉得我不应该进去 |
[10:44] | There’s a massive hematoma. | 有一个巨大的血肿 |
[10:45] | And it’s sitting in a minefield. | 在一个很危险的区域 |
[10:47] | The hematoma is stable for now, | 血肿目前已经稳定 |
[10:48] | but you should go in and repair the spine and I will be there to monitor her. | 但你应该进去修复脊柱 我在那里监控她的情况 |
[10:51] | Just use a posterior approach to avoid rupturing it. | 使用后路手术方式以避免造成破裂 |
[10:54] | What if it happens anyway? | 如果还是发生了呢? |
[10:55] | Then we’ll flip her and I will control the bleeding. | 那我们把她翻转过来 我会控制出血 |
[10:58] | Now I’m not sure if I should go in. | 现在我不确定我是否应该进去 |
[10:59] | If you don’t, she never walks again. | 如果你不这样做 她就再也不能走路了 |
[11:02] | Are Georgia’s parents here? | 乔治娅的父母在这里吗? |
[11:06] | Look, all I need is antibiotics. It’ll clear up in a few days or so. | 我只需要抗生素 几天后就会好起来的 |
[11:11] | Maybe. But I am hearing some wheezing in the left lung. | 也许吧 但我听到左肺有一些喘息声 |
[11:15] | Okay, we should get a chest X-ray, make sure we’re not looking at pneumonia. | 我们应该做个胸部X光检查 确保这不是肺炎 |
[11:19] | No. No chest X-ray. | 不 不做胸部X光检查 |
[11:22] | But there’s no discomfort involved. | 并不会有不舒服的感觉 |
[11:24] | Until the bill comes. | 直到收到帐单时 |
[11:28] | When my husband died, I was lucky enough to find work in a book store. | 我丈夫去世后 我很幸运地 在一家书店找到了工作 |
[11:32] | It’s lovely, the owner is kind, | 它很不错 老板很亲切 |
[11:36] | but low wages and… no benefits. | 但工资低 而且…没有福利 |
[11:40] | Without the X-ray, I can’t tell how serious this is, so… | 没有X光片 我无法判断这有多严重 所以… |
[11:43] | I can hardly afford antibiotics. | 我买不起抗生素 |
[11:46] | Anything else is out of the question. | 其他任何东西都是不可能的 |
[11:49] | Look, I’ll get you the antibiotics, but just stay here. | 我给你拿抗生素 不过你就待在这里 |
[11:54] | Okay? I’ll be right back. | 好吗?我马上回来 |
[11:55] | Dr. Sutton, Dr. Tracy, psych to recovery. | 萨顿、特雷西医生 精神科去康复部 医生们 精神科去康复部 |
[11:58] | Doctors, psych to recovery. | 萨顿、特雷西医生 精神科去康复部 医生们 精神科去康复部 |
[12:01] | He didn’t even tell me he was leaving. | 他都没告诉我他要走 |
[12:03] | He insinuated that I wouldn’t care because I only cared about the sex. | 他暗示说我不会在乎的 因为我只想跟他发生性关系 |
[12:07] | I didn’t use him for sex. | 我并没有利用他发生性关系 |
[12:09] | He used me for sex and then he left. | 他利用我发生性关系 然后他就离开了 |
[12:12] | I’m the victim here. | 我才是受害者 |
[12:13] | You’re the doctor, he’s the nurse. You’ve got all the power. | 你是医生 他是护士 你有所有的权力 |
[12:16] | You clearly don’t understand gay male culture. | 你显然不了解男性同性恋文化 |
[12:19] | He is hotter, he has all the power. | 他更性感 他有所有的权力 |
[12:21] | Doesn’t sound like he felt that way. | 听起来他并没有那种感觉 |
[12:23] | Why aren’t you sad for me? | 你为什么不替我难过? |
[12:25] | I’m the nice guy who once again got left. | 我是那个再次被抛弃的好人 |
[12:28] | Well, the interns who have come in here | 好吧 来这里的实习生们 |
[12:29] | after working and being yelled at for 16 hours | 他们工作并且被呵斥了16个小时 |
[12:31] | definitely don’t feel like you’re the nice guy. | 绝对不会觉得你是个好人 |
[12:33] | I don’t yell! | 我不会喊叫! |
[12:35] | That wasn’t yelling, that was loud talking. I’m nice. | 那不是喊叫 那是大声说话 我是个好人 |
[12:44] | I love you. I mean it. | 我爱你 真的 |
[12:46] | (格雷·斯隆纪念医院) | |
[12:47] | If the hematoma ruptures while you’re fixing the spine, | 如果在你修复脊柱的过程中 血肿破裂了 |
[12:50] | she could die. | 她可能会死的 |
[12:51] | But if it doesn’t rupture, it can heal on its own. | 但是如果没有破裂 它可以自行愈合 |
[12:54] | That’s right. The safest option is to just monitor Georgia in the ICU. | 对 最安全的选择 就是在重症监护室里观察乔治娅 |
[12:59] | She may not walk again, but she would be alive. | 她可能无法再行走 但她会活下来的 |
[13:02] | Sounds like this thing could rupture any time. | 听起来这东西随时都可能破裂 |
[13:04] | I mean, hell, it could be rupturing right now. | 妈的 它可能现在就破裂了 |
[13:06] | Cody… | 科迪 |
[13:07] | He’s not wrong. | 他说得没错 |
[13:18] | Do the spinal surgery. | 做脊柱手术 |
[13:21] | Sir, I wanna make sure that you understand– | 先生 我想确认你明白… |
[13:23] | We do. Save our daughter’s ability to ride. | 完全明白 要争取让她还有骑行能力 |
[13:30] | No stranding. Appendix looks normal. No evidence of colitis. | 未见肠梗阻 阑尾正常 未发现结肠炎的证据 |
[13:35] | That’s an awfully quick assessment to have. | 这是个相当快的评估 |
[13:39] | You know, scans are like a piece of art. | 扫描就像一件艺术品 |
[13:42] | You know, a still life, say. | 比如说一个静物 |
[13:44] | Maybe you first look at it and you shrug. | 也许你第一眼看到它时只会耸耸肩 |
[13:46] | Looks like a pear or a tulip. | 看起来像个梨或郁金香 |
[13:49] | But you sit with it for a while, learn to open up your mind, | 但你和它坐了一段时间 学会敞开你的心扉 |
[13:52] | and maybe it might guide your eye | 也许它能引导你的目光 |
[13:55] | to something that the artist wants you to see. | 看到一些艺术家想让你看到的东西 |
[13:58] | Hold up, turns out Seth’s been to five different Seattle ERs | 等一下 原来赛斯已经去过 西雅图五个不同的急诊室 |
[14:01] | in the past three weeks, | 在过去三周内 |
[14:03] | all discharged with a script for controlled pain meds. | 都只拿到镇痛药处方就出院了 |
[14:08] | Seattle Pres, two nights, Pacific Gen, one, | 西雅图长老会医院 两晚 太平洋总医院 一天 |
[14:10] | Saint Anne’s, two hours– | 圣安妮医院 两小时 |
[14:12] | Okay, I get what you’re implying. | 好啦 我知道你在暗示什么 |
[14:14] | And according to their records, you have a history of drug use | 根据他们的记录 你有吸毒史 |
[14:17] | that you didn’t bother to tell us about. | 你说你懒得告诉我们 |
[14:19] | We can’t help you if you’re not telling the truth. | 如果你不说实话 我们无法帮助你 |
[14:21] | Oh, my God. I don’t have… | 天哪 我没有… |
[14:27] | Back in the day, I did Adderall to stay up. | 以前我用阿德拉来保持清醒 |
[14:29] | I’m a private equity analyst. | 我是一名私募股权分析师 |
[14:30] | All-nighters go with the territory when you’re starting out. | 当你刚入行时 熬夜是家常便饭 |
[14:33] | But I haven’t done it in years. | 但我已经多年没有这样了 |
[14:34] | I didn’t tell you because I didn’t want you to write me off | 我没告诉你们是因为我不想让你们 |
[14:36] | like all those other hospitals. | 像其他医院一样把我打发掉 |
[14:38] | We’re not writing you off. Addiction is a disease. | 我们不是要把你打发掉 成瘾是一种疾病 |
[14:40] | It’s a disease I don’t have! | 这是一种我没有的疾病! |
[14:42] | And your scans are clean. | 你的扫描结果没有问题 |
[14:43] | And I got on the phone with colleagues of those other hospitals | 我和其他医院的同事们通了电话 |
[14:46] | who also found nothing on your scans. | 他们说你的扫描没有任何问题 |
[14:48] | Maybe they didn’t sit long enough with the scans. | 也许他们没有花足够的时间进行扫描 |
[14:50] | These aren’t interns, Adams. | 他们并不是实习生 亚当斯 |
[14:52] | These are world-class surgeons with decades of experience. | 都是拥有几十年经验的顶级外科医生 |
[14:54] | So you’re just gonna kick me out on the street like everyone else? | 所以你要像其他人一样把我赶出去? |
[14:56] | No, we are gonna exercise our due diligence and take extra tests, | 不 我们要尽职尽责进行额外的测试 |
[14:59] | and if they show nothing, | 如果没有问题 |
[15:01] | then we would discharge you with a referral to an addiction specialist. | 我们会给你开具 戒毒专家的转诊信并让你出院 |
[15:04] | I should never have admitted I ever used drugs. | 我不应该承认我曾经使用过毒品 |
[15:08] | You screw up once, you’re a screw-up forever. | 你搞砸一次 你就永远是个失败者 |
[15:23] | – She’s about prepped and ready. – Yeah. | 她准备好了 |
[15:28] | Why didn’t you tell me about all the job offers? | 跟我说说你所有的工作机会 |
[15:31] | Offers come in every time I publish. It happens to everyone. | 每次我发表文章都会有工作机会 这发生在每个人身上 |
[15:33] | Not like this. | 这次不同 |
[15:34] | Look, it doesn’t matter where you are, right? | 你在哪里并不重要 对吗? |
[15:37] | I mean, it matters what you’re doing. | 你在做什么更重要 |
[15:40] | You just ask Teddy or Richard for whatever you need research-wise, | 不管你的研究需要什么 你只要问泰蒂或理查就行了 |
[15:43] | they will get it for you. | 他们会给你提供的 |
[15:44] | You don’t have to move to do your next big thing. | 你不需要搬到另一个地方 去做下一个大项目 |
[15:46] | Meredith and I managed to pull off the Parkinson’s procedures | 我和梅莉迪丝 成功地完成了帕金森手术 |
[15:49] | right down the hall. | 并没有走太远 |
[15:51] | She’s ready. | 她准备好了 |
[15:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:59] | So when you all told me about those 8:30 surgical study sessions, | 你们告诉我的 那些8:30手术学习课程 |
[16:02] | what time were they really? | 到底是在几点? |
[16:08] | What do you think about Chilaiditi’s syndrome for Seth? | 赛思的病 你怎么想的? |
[16:10] | Thinking it’s usually associated with acidic and cirrhotic patients. | 这通常与酸性和肝硬化患者相关 |
[16:13] | Also, we would’ve seen it in the scans. | 另外我们也会在扫描中看到 |
[16:15] | And we have our answer. All his tests came back clean | 我们有了答案 他的所有测试结果都没有问题 |
[16:18] | except his urinalysis which was positive for opiates. | 除了他的尿液分析结果 鸦片类药物呈阳性 |
[16:20] | Because all those other hospitals gave him meds. | 因为所有其他医院给他开的药 |
[16:22] | Webber said to discharge him. I’m gonna discharge him. | 伟柏说让他出院 我打算让他出院 |
[16:25] | Tessa Hobbes. | 泰莎·霍布斯 |
[16:28] | Why would you bring up Tessa? You know that still hurts. | 你为什么要提起泰莎? 你知道那仍然让人伤心 |
[16:31] | Because my gut told me that we should’ve taken her straight to the OR. | 因为我的直觉告诉我 我们本应该直接把她送到手术室 |
[16:34] | You heard me say it, but I didn’t fight for it | 你听到我说了 但我并没有去争取 |
[16:36] | and now my gut’s saying that Seth’s telling the truth. | 现在我的直觉告诉我赛思说的是实话 |
[16:38] | Nothing I’ve seen makes me think Webber’s wrong. | 我所看到的并没让我觉得伟柏是错的 |
[16:40] | Yeah, but do you think there might be a chance that I’m right? | 是的 但你是否认为也许我是对的? |
[16:43] | I mean, I’ve always had your back. Could you at least have mine? | 我一直支持你 你可以支持我一下吗? |
[16:51] | I’m already on my second residency. | 这是我第二次做住院医 |
[16:53] | He’s not gonna fire us. | 他不会解雇我们的 |
[16:57] | Have suction ready. | 准备好抽吸 |
[16:58] | Blood pressure’s steady. | 血压稳定 |
[17:01] | Chief, I have a wheezing 60-year-old patient in the ER. | 主任 急诊室里 有个60岁的病人有气喘 |
[17:04] | Possible pneumonia, | 可能是肺炎 |
[17:05] | she needs a chest X-ray and a nebulizer treatment but can’t afford it. | 她需要做胸部X光检查 和雾化治疗 但负担不起 |
[17:09] | Can we do it pro-bono? | 我们可以无偿提供吗? |
[17:10] | You’ll have to fill out the forms with Accounting | 你必须在会计部填写表格 |
[17:12] | and they’re gonna want to confirm her income | 他们需要确认她的收入 |
[17:14] | and make sure that she qualifies. It may take a day or so. | 确保她符合条件 可能需要一两天的时间 |
[17:16] | But she needs to be treated now. | 但她现在就需要接受治疗 |
[17:18] | If we break the rules for one patient, it’s not fair for the others. | 如果我们为一个病人违反规则 那么对其他人是不公平的 |
[17:24] | I was eating donuts from the trash because I need to gain weight | 我吃垃圾桶里的甜甜圈 因为我需要增加体重 |
[17:27] | in order to be eligible to donate my plasma | 以便有资格捐献我的血浆 |
[17:29] | because I am broke, so is my patient. | 因为我没钱 我的病人也没钱 |
[17:31] | I don’t need your help and I am not looking for handouts, | 我不需要你的帮助 我也不寻求施舍 |
[17:34] | I just want to take care of my patient. | 我只想照顾好我的病人 |
[17:36] | I’m sorry, you have to go through the proper channels. | 很抱歉 你必须通过适当的渠道 |
[17:41] | Yasuda. I have protein bars in my office. | 安田 我的办公室里有蛋白棒 |
[17:45] | You’re welcome to them anytime. | 你随时可以过来拿 |
[17:47] | Removing the lamina. | 切除椎板 |
[17:49] | Can’t stop thinking about that father. | 一直在想那个父亲 |
[17:51] | We’re reconstructing a spine just to have her go back out there | 我们正在重建她的脊椎 只是为了让她再次回到那里 |
[17:54] | and wreck it all over again. | 并再次将其摧毁 |
[17:55] | Yeah, lots of parents live out their fantasies through their kids. | 很多父母通过他们的孩子 来实现他们的梦想 |
[17:58] | So, her last shock panel showed a hemoglobin of 11. | 她上次休克指数显示血红蛋白为11 |
[18:01] | So the bleed is stable, but just be careful with your instrumentation. | 出血量稳定 但要小心你们的仪器 |
[18:04] | Not sure you hovering is gonna make things go more smoothly. | 不确定你的指导是否 会让手术进行得更顺利 |
[18:08] | And how many times have you fixed up a pro football player | 你有多少次治疗职业橄榄球运动员 |
[18:10] | just so he can go back in the field in the hopes of making the playoffs? | 为了让他们重回赛场 希望能进入季后赛呢? |
[18:13] | Don’t get me started on football. | 别让我开始说橄榄球 |
[18:15] | Yeah, except rodeo is the only gig | 但是牛仔竞技 |
[18:16] | with a poor animal out there against their will. It’s cruel. | 并非是动物自愿参与的 一项表演 很残酷 |
[18:19] | Can we keep all non-essential chatter to a minimum? | 我们能不能尽量减少非必要的闲聊? |
[18:21] | Georgia has a giant bleed hanging over her that could burst at any second. | 乔治娅身上有个巨大的出血点 随时都可能破裂 |
[18:26] | Pedicle screw, please? | 请给我椎弓根螺钉 |
[18:31] | I think it’s an infection… | 我觉得是… |
[18:33] | Adams, Griffith. | 亚当斯 格里菲斯 |
[18:35] | Is everything okay, Doctor Schmitt? | 有事吗 施密特医生? |
[18:37] | Just checking in on how you two are doing. | 就是看一下你俩的情况 |
[18:40] | How’s life? What’s up? | 还好吗?怎么样啊? |
[18:44] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[18:45] | What are you working on? | 你们在做什么? |
[18:48] | Okay, we know Webber said to discharge him, | 我们知道伟柏说让他出院 |
[18:51] | but we really think that there’s something more to this patient | 但我们真的认为 这个病人还有其他问题 |
[18:55] | and if we could just have a little more time to study his case, | 如果我们能有 多一点时间来研究他问题 |
[18:57] | we could figure it out. | 我们可以解决的 |
[18:59] | Okay, no. You’re interns. It doesn’t matter what you think. | 不行 你们是实习生 你们怎么想并不重要 |
[19:02] | If you can’t be trusted to follow instructions, | 如果你们没有听从指示的能力 |
[19:05] | then you can’t be trusted in the OR. | 那你们在手术室里也不值得信任 |
[19:07] | Discharge the patient! | 让病人出院! |
[19:09] | And never question Doctor Webber ever again. | 永远不要质疑伟柏医生 |
[19:26] | I should probably go to work and check on Tia. | 我也许应该去看看蒂亚 |
[19:30] | Tia and her baby are both okay. I’ve checked. | 蒂亚和她的孩子都很好 我查过了 |
[19:35] | A car drove into human beings | 一辆车撞上人 |
[19:37] | and tried to kill you and your friends, so you’ve earned the day off. | 并想要杀死你和你朋友 所以你应该休息一天 |
[19:43] | Why is it so hard for me to rest? | 但我却很难休息 为什么? |
[19:49] | How am I supposed to know that? | 我怎么知道呢? |
[19:51] | Because you knew that I wasn’t sick before I even knew that I wasn’t sick. | 因为你知道我没有生病 我都没有意识到这一点 |
[19:56] | Well, I’ve known you a long time. | 我认识你好久了 |
[19:57] | You notice things about somebody when you’ve known them a long time. | 当你认识某人很久 你会注意到一些事情 |
[20:00] | You knew what my favorite donuts were. | 你知道我最喜欢的甜甜圈是什么 |
[20:03] | Same answer. | 同样的答案 |
[20:04] | So why is it so hard for me to rest? You don’t have a theory? | 那为什么我无法休息呢? 你没有一个理论? |
[20:10] | I could tell you why I think it’s hard for me to rest, would that help? | 我可以告诉你为什么我自己 有时无法休息 会有帮助吗? |
[20:14] | Yes, please. | 好 说吧 |
[20:18] | Um… Well, I was a pretty happy-go-lucky kid. | 我是个相当快乐的孩子 |
[20:22] | I got cancer and my parents started to fight all the time | 我得了癌症 我父母开始不停地吵架 |
[20:25] | and I was sick, | 我病了 |
[20:29] | stuck in bed, listening to my parents fight through the walls. | 困在床上 听着我父母隔着墙吵架 |
[20:32] | So I think I associate rest with misery. | 所以我把休息与痛苦联系在一起 |
[20:38] | I don’t think that’s it. | 我不觉得是这样 |
[20:40] | Okay. You know me better than I know me. | 好吧 你比我更了解我自己 |
[20:43] | I’ve known you a long time, | 我认识你好久了 |
[20:45] | and when you’ve known someone a long time, | 当你认识某个人很久 |
[20:46] | you notice things. | 你会注意到一些事情 |
[20:50] | So what do you think it is? | 那你认为是什么? |
[20:52] | I think you only have trouble resting | 我认为你无法休息 |
[20:56] | when you’re not taking care of somebody else. | 是当你不在照顾别人的时候 |
[20:59] | You’ll lay around all day with a baby on your chest if that baby needs you. | 你会整天抱着一个婴儿躺在那里 如果那婴儿需要你 |
[21:05] | You lay in bed with me, with donuts if I need you. | 如果我需要你 你和我一起躺在床上 还有甜甜圈 |
[21:10] | And when you got cancer and your parents started fighting, | 当你得了癌症 你的父母开始争吵 |
[21:15] | you started to take care of them so they wouldn’t split up. | 你开始照顾他们 这样他们就不会分开 |
[21:19] | You learned to take emotional care of the people | 你学会了照顾别人的情感需求 |
[21:21] | who are supposed to be taking care of you and that’s why | 他们本应该来照顾你的 |
[21:24] | it’s hard for you to rest when you’re by yourself. | 所以当你独自一人时就很难休息 |
[21:28] | You don’t feel safe when you’re not taking care of somebody else. | 当你不照顾别人时 你没有安全感 |
[21:33] | It make you anxious. | 这让你焦虑 |
[21:44] | And I think… | 我觉得… |
[21:48] | you can’t rest because you never had anyone to take care of you. | 你无法休息是因为 你从来没有人来照顾你 |
[21:53] | So you stay busy all the time, taking care of yourself | 所以你要一直忙 照顾好自己 |
[21:58] | and when you’re still, you feel that pain. | 当你停下的时候 你会感觉到那种痛苦 |
[22:08] | I need a nap. | 我需要睡一会儿 |
[22:10] | You want me to go? | 你想让我离开吗? |
[22:13] | No. | 不要 |
[22:21] | That feels nice. | 那种感觉真好 |
[22:33] | Harborview Med, last Tuesday, 23:11… | 港景医院 上周二 23:11 |
[22:38] | Nothing. | 啥都没有 |
[22:39] | If Webber or Schmitt finds us, we’re fired. | 如果伟柏或施密特发现 我们会被解雇的 |
[22:41] | Yeah, well… | 如果伟柏或施密特发现 我们会被解雇的 |
[22:45] | You think that’d be annoying. | 你不觉得这有点烦人 |
[22:47] | I’d say it clears my mind, helps me unwind. | 这让我的头脑清醒 帮我放松 |
[22:52] | You have anything like that? | 你有类似的爱好吗? |
[22:53] | Ice skating. | 滑冰 |
[22:56] | What? | 怎么啦? |
[22:58] | I just… I wasn’t expecting that. | 我只是…我没想到 |
[23:00] | Well, you don’t know everything about me. | 你并不了解我的一切 |
[23:03] | Well, true, I never pictured you as the type | 没错 我从来没有想象过你 |
[23:06] | to have a big fancy wedding or matching dresses. | 要举行盛大的婚礼 或者配套的礼服 |
[23:10] | I don’t want either. | 我并不想要 |
[23:12] | I want the marriage but not the pomp and circumstance. | 我想结婚 但不是那些华而不实的排场 |
[23:17] | Not even a little pomp? | 一点排场都不要? |
[23:19] | Like a meat on a stick or chucking a bouquet at your girls? | 比如说吃肉串或向女孩扔花束? |
[23:23] | Group pics? | 合影? |
[23:24] | I truly hate you. | 我真的讨厌你 |
[23:29] | I think it’s sweet that Trey wants to create a moment in our lives | 我觉得这挺好的 特雷想给我们的生活创造一个 |
[23:32] | that we’re gonna remember forever, but he’s a romantic. | 我们会永远记住的时刻 但他是个浪漫主义者 |
[23:35] | Even if we’re just out getting a pizza, he’s like, | 哪怕我们只是去吃个披萨 他也会说 |
[23:37] | “I wish I could freeze this moment forever.” | “我希望可以永远定格这一瞬间〟 |
[23:39] | Wait, wait, wait. That’s it. | 等一下 就是这个 |
[23:42] | It’s moments. That’s… | 瞬间 那是… |
[23:44] | Okay. These scans, they’re not works of art, | 这些扫描 它们不是艺术作品 |
[23:47] | they’re moments… frozen moments in time. | 它们是瞬间 在时间上定格的瞬间 |
[23:54] | Good. Glad we cleared that up. | 不错 很高兴我们澄清了这一点 |
[23:56] | Okay, look. Here we go… There and there. | 看 就这样 这几个 |
[24:03] | Do you know where they came up with the eight seconds? | 你知道他们是怎么想出八秒的说法? |
[24:05] | That is the time the rider has to stay on the bull. | 这是骑手必须待在公牛身上的时间 |
[24:08] | It’s because the bull starts to lose its strength to fight back | 这是因为公牛开始失去反击的力量 |
[24:11] | and it stops bucking. | 它停下猛烈晃动 |
[24:12] | The official line is that it’s for the safety of the animals, | 官方的说法是这是为了动物的安全 |
[24:15] | but it’s really because it becomes so weakened | 其实是因为牛变得没那么凶悍 |
[24:17] | that we stop being entertained. | 所以我们不再有兴趣 |
[24:20] | BP is dropping. | 血压在下降 |
[24:21] | Pierce, is that what I think it is? | 皮尔斯 是我想的那样吗? |
[24:23] | She’s bleeding out. | 她的血流不止 |
[24:24] | The hematoma ruptured. | 血肿破裂了 |
[24:25] | Stop the fusion, we need to flip her. | 马上停下 我们要把她翻过来 |
[24:27] | Her spine is exposed. | 她的脊柱会暴露出来 |
[24:28] | It doesn’t matter. Pack it and throw some Ioban on it! | 无所谓 包起来并放些抗菌切口纱布 |
[24:30] | Hang two units of blood. Prep for an ex-lap and a sternotomy. | 挂两个单位的血 准备进行剖腹探查术和胸骨切开术 |
[24:33] | Every second counts here, people. | 每一秒都很重要 诸位 |
[24:35] | Until we get this bleed stopped, this is my OR! | 直到我们把血止住 这是我的手术室! |
[24:58] | Okay, this is it. When we get in there, | 好了 就这样 当我们进入那里时 |
[25:01] | Kwan, you’re gonna alternate cardiac massage with Millin. | 关 你和米林交替进行心脏按摩 |
[25:04] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[25:06] | Okay, Georgia, here we go. | 好了 乔治娅 开始吧 |
[25:10] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[25:20] | Get the saw ready. | 准备好锯子 |
[25:22] | Starting pressers. | 使用血管升压药物 |
[25:40] | Is that the TEG? | 是血栓弹力图吗? |
[25:49] | She’s becoming more acidotic. | 她的酸中毒症状越来越严重 |
[25:51] | We can’t lose her. | 我们不能失去她 |
[25:52] | I need more suction. | 需要更多的抽吸 |
[25:54] | Still no pulse. | 还是没有脉搏 |
[26:18] | Okay, I’ve got the infrahepatic IVC and Pringle. | 已经有肝门下静脉后和普林格 |
[26:21] | Lap pads. | 腹腔垫 |
[26:23] | [Millin[ I’ve got the cava and the pericardium. | 我已经找到了静脉和心包 |
[26:25] | Millin, switch with Kwan. | 米林 和关换一下 |
[26:26] | We’ve maxed out on her pressors. | 血管升压类药物已经用到了极限 |
[26:28] | -Pickups? -Still no pulse. | -有吗? -还是没有脉搏 |
[26:29] | I feel the heart. I’m there. | 我感觉到心跳 我在那里 |
[26:31] | I see the hepatic vein injury. | 我看到肝静脉损伤 |
[26:42] | Ligating. Push epi. | 结扎 注射肾上腺素 |
[26:46] | Packing the retrohepatic space. | 填塞肝门下隙间 |
[26:48] | Come on, Georgia. | 醒醒 乔治娅 |
[26:54] | The nurse brought the antibiotics and the inhaler. I’m off to my shift. | 护士拿来了抗生素 和吸入器 我去上班了 |
[26:57] | Please don’t go before getting an X-ray and the nebulizer treatment. | 做完X光检查和雾化治疗以后再走 |
[27:00] | We could do it pro-bono, but we just need to fill all these forms out. | 可以是无偿的 但只是 需要填写所有这些表格 |
[27:03] | If I miss work, I don’t get paid. And if I don’t get paid– | 如果我不工作 我就没有钱 如果我没有钱… |
[27:06] | You can’t pay your bills, I get it. But… | 你无法支付你的账单 我明白 但是… |
[27:08] | No! No, you don’t! | 不!你不明白! |
[27:11] | You’re a doctor with a cushy salary. | 你是一名医生 有着丰厚的薪水 |
[27:13] | I am a surgical intern. | 我是个外科实习生 |
[27:15] | My salary is government-funded | 我的薪水是政府资助的 |
[27:18] | and it is not enough to keep me from drowning in loans. | 但我还是债台高筑 |
[27:20] | Between undergrad and med school, I owe more than two grand a month. | 在大学本科和医学院期间 我每个月欠下两千多美元 |
[27:23] | That doesn’t even account for what I send to my parents | 这还不包括我寄给我父母的钱 |
[27:25] | to help them with their mortgage payment because they co-signed all of my loans. | 来帮他们支付抵押贷款 因为他们共同签署了我所有的贷款 |
[27:28] | I literally sell my blood in order to get by, | 我实际上是靠卖我的血以求生存 |
[27:31] | and if I thought that I had pneumonia | 如果我认为我得了肺炎 |
[27:32] | that could lead to sepsis and respiratory failure, | 可能导致脓毒症和呼吸衰竭 |
[27:34] | that could prove fatal if left untreated, | 如果不加以治疗 可能会是致命的 |
[27:36] | or at the very least, keep me out of work for eight weeks, | 或者至少会让我八个星期不能工作 |
[27:38] | I would get the X-ray and the treatment. | 我肯定会接受X光检查和治疗 |
[27:42] | And when the bill came, I would pay the bare minimum. | 当收到帐单时 我可以只付最低还款额 |
[27:44] | And if it went to the collection agencies, I would pay them the bare minimum too. | 如果它被送到收账代理商 我也会付给他们最低还款额 |
[27:48] | And it might be a huge long pain in the ass, but I would be alive. | 这可能是一个巨大的长期痛苦 但我还活着 |
[27:57] | Where do I go for the chest X-ray? | 我到哪里去做胸部X光检查? |
[28:04] | (创伤室) | |
[28:06] | Pick it up, guys. A little faster. | 加快速度 伙计们 再快一点 |
[28:11] | You know what they call me when I was chief resident? The Nazi. | 当我是总住院医时 你知道他们叫我什么?纳粹 |
[28:15] | -That is wildly inappropriate. -Yes. | -这太不合适了 -没错 |
[28:17] | On so many levels. | 从许多层面上讲 |
[28:19] | I mean, I wasn’t a tough child, not in the obvious ways. | 我并不是一个强硬的孩子 至少表面上看不出来 |
[28:23] | I was sensitive all through high school | 我一直很敏感 从高中 |
[28:26] | and undergrad and med school, so as a resident, | 到本科 再到医学院 当住院医 |
[28:29] | and even more so as chief resident, | 当总住院医 更是如此 |
[28:31] | I thought I had to overcompensate | 我想我必须要好好补偿一下 |
[28:34] | and for a while, I became someone people didn’t like very much. | 有一阵子 我成了一个 人们不怎么喜欢的人 |
[28:41] | And what did you do? | 然后你怎么办? |
[28:43] | Well, I realized that my idea of myself had come out of sync | 我意识到我对自己的想法已经 |
[28:48] | with who I had become. | 与我所成为的人不再同步了 |
[28:51] | Schmitt, you are chief resident now. | 施密特 你现在是总住院医 |
[28:54] | You are no longer an underdog. It’s time for you to stop seeing yourself that way. | 你不再是一个弱者 你不该再那样看待自己了 |
[28:59] | You’re saying I shouldn’t demand excellence from the interns? | 你是说我不应该要求 实习生做得尽善尽美? |
[29:02] | I’m saying there’s many ways to do that. | 我是说可以有很多方法 |
[29:04] | The one that will work best for you is likely the one that lets you be you. | 最适合你的那个可能是 让你做自己的那个 |
[29:08] | You said you wanted to be the vagina of the program | 你说你想成为这个项目的阴道 |
[29:12] | because vaginas are so strong. | 因为阴道是如此强大 |
[29:14] | Well, vaginas also bring pleasure, they bring joy, bring life. | 阴道也带来快乐 它们带来欢乐 带来生命 |
[29:21] | You gotta be the whole vagina, Schmitt, not just the muscle. | 你必须是整个阴道 施密特 而不仅仅是肌肉 |
[29:30] | It’s like we were staring at a single cell of film | 这就像我们在盯着一格一格的胶片 |
[29:33] | and trying to watch a movie. | 来观看一部电影 |
[29:34] | We had to look at all the scans in order to see if they tell a story. | 我们必须查看所有的扫描结果 以便看看它们是否说明了一个问题 |
[29:38] | Okay, look here. Four to five. | 看这里 四到五 |
[29:42] | There’s a slight thickening in the cecal wall here. | 在这里肠壁有轻微的增厚 |
[29:44] | Yeah? And then six and seven… | 对吗?然后六 七… |
[29:47] | No more thickening but mild fat stranding. | 不再有增厚 但有轻度脂肪串影 |
[29:49] | Yeah, and then eight, nine, ten. | 对 然后八 九 十 |
[29:53] | The pattern reappears. | 模式重新出现 |
[29:55] | The flare-ups come and go, | 症状发作时好时坏 |
[29:56] | but the CT scans only capture one moment in time. | 但CT扫描只捕捉到某个时间点 |
[29:59] | Now our little film tells a different story. | 现在我们的小电影 讲了一个不同的故事 |
[30:01] | There’s gotta be something in there. | 里面肯定有什么问题 |
[30:02] | A foreign object causing these reactions. | 引起这些反应的外来物 |
[30:05] | Like a fish bone maybe or a piece of cartilage | 也许是一根鱼骨或一块软骨 |
[30:08] | that wasn’t digested properly? | 没有好好消化? |
[30:09] | You wanna tell me why the patient I told you to discharge hours ago | 能告诉我为什么几小时前 我就让出院的病人 |
[30:13] | is still stuck in my ER? | 现在还在急诊室吗? |
[30:18] | So, she’s gonna be okay. | 那她会没事的? |
[30:22] | Yeah, Georgia did well under the circumstances | 对 乔治娅表现得很不错 |
[30:25] | against all odds. | 尽管是困难重重 |
[30:28] | But we would like to speak with you about the bull riding. | 但我们想和你谈谈骑牛的事 |
[30:31] | I should wait for my husband. | 我应该等我的丈夫 |
[30:33] | We’d like to have a minute with just you. | 我们想和你单独谈一下 |
[30:41] | Georgia’s father, her grandfather, her uncles, | 乔治娅的父亲 她的祖父 她的叔叔们 |
[30:46] | they are all champion riders. | 他们都是冠军骑手 |
[30:48] | But Cody never wanted Georgia to go near a bull. | 但科迪从来不希望乔治娅靠近公牛 |
[30:51] | Every Christmas, he would give her a doll house, | 每年圣诞节 他都会送她一个娃娃屋 |
[30:57] | ballet slippers, a soccer ball. | 芭蕾舞鞋 一个足球 |
[30:59] | She wouldn’t touch them. | 她不会碰它们 |
[31:01] | She wanted boots, spurs. A saddle. | 她想要靴子 马刺 一个马鞍 |
[31:05] | Cody thought when she took her first spill, she’d lose interest. | 科迪认为当她第一次摔下来之后 她就会失去兴趣 |
[31:10] | But when she got laid up with a crushed trachea, we said, “No more.” | 当她因气管被压碎而卧床不起时 我们说“再也不要了〟 |
[31:14] | And guess what? She wouldn’t eat, wouldn’t speak, couldn’t sleep. | 你猜怎么着?她不吃东西 不说话 无法入睡 |
[31:19] | The light in her eyes was just gone. | 她眼中的光芒消失了 |
[31:24] | To keep doing this will very likely kill her. | 继续这样下去很有可能会杀死她 |
[31:27] | You think I don’t worry about that every single day of my life? | 你以为我生命中的每一天 不为此担心吗? |
[31:32] | But to take her dream away from her? | 但要把她的梦想从她身边夺走? |
[31:35] | That would for sure kill her. | 这肯定会杀了她 |
[31:37] | Excuse me, I’m gonna go find my husband. | 抱歉 我要去找我丈夫 |
[31:44] | Nothing is harder than parenting, but you have to be the parent. | 没有什么比养育孩子更难的了 但你必须是家长 |
[31:48] | Would it have worked on you? | 那对你有效吗? |
[31:49] | When you were a teenager, doing hard drugs, | 当你还是一个青少年时 沉迷于吸毒 |
[31:52] | risking your life, was your mom able to stop you? | 冒着生命危险 你母亲能阻止你吗? |
[31:56] | I was using drugs to mask some very real pain in my life. | 我使用毒品 来掩盖我生活中一些非常真实的痛苦 |
[32:00] | Maybe it’s the same for Georgia. | 也许对乔治娅来说也是如此 |
[32:02] | Maybe she’s masking the pain of having found her one true passion | 也许她正掩盖着内心的痛苦 因为她找到了自己真正的热情所在 |
[32:06] | and hearing everyone around her tell her that she is selfish for chasing it. | 却听到周围的人告诉她 追求它是自私的 |
[32:13] | -Oh no. No, no, no. Georgia, no! -She’s pulling her tube out. | -不要 乔治娅 不要! -她把她的管子拉出来了 |
[32:16] | Increase her O2 and draw an ABG. | 提高氧气供应 并抽取动脉血气样本进行检测 |
[32:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:20] | Georgia, you’re okay. Just take a breath. | 乔治娅 你没事的 吸一口气吧 |
[32:25] | Georgia, calm down. | 乔治娅 冷静下来 |
[32:27] | I need you to put this mask on. Your body needs the additional oxygen. | 我需要你戴上这个面罩 你的身体需要额外的氧气 |
[32:30] | I’ve had kids self-extubate before. Instinct and adrenaline kick in. | 以前也有过孩子自行拔管的情况 本能和肾上腺素开始起作用 |
[32:33] | How long? How long will it take? | 多久?需要多长时间? |
[32:35] | You will be be up and walking in four to six weeks. | 你四到六周后可以站起来并行走 |
[32:39] | Ride. | 骑牛 |
[32:40] | Georgia, going back to rodeo would be a mistake. | 乔治娅 回到竞技表演是一个错误 |
[32:42] | Most people do not survive the surgery that Dr. Pierce just did– | 大多数人无法从皮尔斯医生 刚刚做的手术中幸存下来… |
[32:46] | I’m not most people! | 我不是大多数人! |
[32:47] | Would you be saying the same thing if I was a guy? | 如果我是一个男人 你会说同样的话吗? |
[32:50] | Georgia, I’m not like most people either. | 乔治娅 我也不像大多数人那样 |
[32:53] | I was really good at something when I was your age too. | 我在你这个年龄时 也曾在某些方面非常出色 |
[32:55] | I skipped grades and I won prizes | 我跳级并赢得了奖项 |
[32:56] | and everybody thought it was my parents that were pushing me. | 每个人都认为是我的父母在逼我 |
[32:58] | But it was me, it was all me. | 但其实是我 是我想要的 |
[33:00] | So I get your focus. I get your passion. | 我明白你的目的 我明白你的激情 |
[33:03] | And I certainly get what it’s like to be a girl in an all guy’s world. | 我完全理解在一个男性主导的世界中 作为女性的感受 |
[33:06] | Maybe you’ll ride again someday. | 也许有一天你会再次骑行 |
[33:08] | But a few hours ago, you were almost dead and paralyzed. | 但几小时前 你差点死了或者瘫痪 |
[33:10] | Stop fighting us and let us save the possibility of your future. | 不要再与我们对抗 让我们来拯救你未来的可能性 |
[33:19] | There’s the ileocecal valve. | 这里是回盲瓣 |
[33:20] | I hope we didn’t just put a tube into a patient for no reason. | 我希望我们没有 无缘无故地给病人插管子 |
[33:24] | What’s that in the distal ileum? | 远端回肠里是什么? |
[33:26] | Move the camera down and left. | 镜头向下和向左移动 |
[33:30] | There! | 那里! |
[33:31] | Is that a… | 那是个… |
[33:33] | Toothpick. I’ll be damned. | 牙签 该死的 |
[33:35] | Oh, my God. How did it not shred his esophagus on the way down? | 它怎么没有在下咽的过程中 切割他的食管呢? |
[33:38] | Well, it perfed the bowel, then it impacted into the intestinal wall | 它穿透了肠道 然后落到肠壁上 |
[33:43] | where it hid from the scanner’s radar. | 在那里它躲过了扫描仪的雷达 |
[33:45] | Adams, what’s the game plan? | 亚当斯 什么计划? |
[33:46] | Use the endoscopy forceps to fish it out carefully. | 使用内窥镜检查镊子 小心地把它取出来 |
[33:49] | Being careful not to break it and leave a piece behind | 小心不要把它弄碎并留下任何东西 |
[33:52] | that can cause an abscess later. | 那会导致日后的脓肿 |
[33:57] | Okay. All right, hold it steady. | 好 拿稳了 |
[33:58] | Will this take away all of his pain? | 这会消除他所有的痛苦吗? |
[34:00] | It absolutely will. | 肯定会的 |
[34:02] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[34:07] | Incredible save, Adams. | 超赞的扑救 亚当斯 |
[34:18] | Incredible save. | 超赞的扑救 |
[34:23] | Have I mentioned I had my hand on an actual beating heart? | 我有说过我的手 放在一颗真正跳动的心脏上? |
[34:26] | Only about six times. | 只说了6次 |
[34:28] | But, hey, I heard you found a bobby pin in some guy’s ass or something? | 我听说你在某人的屁股里 发现了一根发夹什么的? |
[34:31] | So, also cool? | 也挺棒的? |
[34:33] | I convinced a patient to get a chest X-ray. | 我说服了一个病人去做胸部X光检查 |
[34:35] | Hey, congratulations, Adams. Yasuda’s day was sadder than yours. | 恭喜你 亚当斯 安田的这一天比你的更悲惨 |
[34:39] | Oh, yeah? | 恭喜你 亚当斯 安田的这一天比你的更悲惨 |
[34:41] | Hey, thanks for everything today. | 谢谢你今天做的一切 |
[34:43] | If you need anything, I got your back. | 如果你需要什么 我支持你 |
[34:47] | I do need something. | 我确实需要点东西 |
[34:49] | I know this might be weird and if it’s still hard for you, you can say no, | 我知道这可能挺奇怪的 如果你还是觉得很为难 可以拒绝 |
[34:52] | but you know me better than anyone here, | 但你比这里的任何人都更了解我 |
[34:55] | better than anyone at my own program actually. | 其实好过我自己项目里的任何人 |
[34:57] | And I could really use a friend to help me get through this. | 我真的需要一个朋友来帮我度过难关 |
[35:04] | I’m asking you to be my Man of Honor. | 我想邀请你作为我的伴郎 |
[35:12] | Yeah. Of course. It’d be an honor. | 当然了 这是一种荣耀 |
[35:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:19] | Hey, everyone. | 嘿 诸位 |
[35:22] | I want you to know, I heard you all did some incredible work today | 我想让你们知道 我听说你们 今天都做了些了不起的工作 |
[35:27] | and so, if you’re up for it, I would like to invite you all out for drinks. | 所以如果你们愿意 我想邀请你们所有人去喝酒 |
[35:34] | I’m actually serious. | 我是当真的 |
[35:37] | So I just, you know, meet me at Joe’s. | 所以我…乔酒吧见 |
[35:45] | -Free drinks. -Yeah. | -免费酒 -对 |
[35:50] | Any chance you need another bartender? | 你是否需要另一个调酒师? |
[35:53] | When would you sleep? | 你什么时候睡觉? |
[35:54] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会想办法的 |
[35:57] | Yeah. The manager is hiring for the late shift. | 是的 经理要招上晚班的员工 |
[36:01] | -I can put in a good word. -Thank you. | -我可以美言几句 -谢谢 |
[36:07] | -Okay, people, this is my treat. -Thank God. | -好了 大家伙 我请客 -感谢上帝 |
[36:10] | -Yay! Thank you! -You’re welcome. | -谢谢! -不客气 |
[36:13] | -Thanks, Dr. Schmitt. -Cheers, yeah. | -多谢 施密特医生 -干杯 |
[36:15] | -You’re welcome. -Thank you, Dr. Schmitt. | -不客气 -谢谢你 施密特医生 |
[36:17] | Cheers. Thank you. | 干杯 谢谢 |
[36:24] | Chaser? | 喝这个? |
[36:25] | -What are you, her babysitter? -Man of Honor, actually. | -你是什么人 她的保姆? -其实是伴郎 |
[36:27] | Oh, thank God! I didn’t wanna have to carry around those blood vials. | 感谢上帝!我不想携带那些采血瓶 |
[36:33] | You’d mix them together and you pour them out at the altar? | 你将它们混合在一起 并把它们倒在祭坛上? |
[36:35] | Why do you think a Maid of Honor does that? | 你为什么觉得伴娘会要做这个? |
[36:37] | My mom did it at my uncle’s wedding. | 我妈在我叔叔的婚礼上做了 |
[36:39] | I cannot overstate how not normal that is. | 我觉得这也太不正常了 |
[36:41] | Whatever, I’m going to order food. Anyone else? | 无所谓 我要去点吃的 还有人吗? |
[36:45] | Can you get some fries? | 你能点些薯条吗? |
[36:48] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[36:51] | So, when is the wedding? | 那婚礼是什么时候? |
[36:52] | Next month. But it’s in town, so no one has to travel | 下个月 就在城里 所以没有人需要旅行 |
[36:55] | and I don’t need extra time off. | 我也不需要额外的假 |
[36:56] | Trey is gonna take care most of the logistics. So you won’t– | 特雷将负责主要的流程 所以你不用… |
[36:58] | Griffith, I was just asking. | 格里菲斯 我只是问问而已 |
[37:02] | Sorry, yeah. | 不好意思 |
[37:03] | -That’s okay. -That’s fine. | -没事 -没事 |
[37:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:05] | Wanna get out of here? | 想走吗? |
[37:07] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[37:10] | We said no feelings and unfortunately, | 我们说好不带感情的 很遗憾 |
[37:13] | I find your staunch support of animal rights… hot. | 我发现你坚定地支持 动物权利…很性感 |
[37:17] | Okay. What if I have no feelings? | 好吧 如果我并没有动感情呢? |
[37:25] | That works. | 那可以 |
[37:35] | You wanna pick up takeout? I kinda feel like Italian. | 你想点外卖吗?我有点想吃意大利餐 |
[37:38] | I already ordered. Chang’s Garden. | 我已经点了 张家花园 |
[37:41] | Right. Of course you decided. | 好吧 当然是你决定 |
[37:52] | Stop. | 停下 |
[37:55] | Stop, I need to look at you when I say this. | 停下 当我说这些的时候 我需要看着你 |
[37:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:01] | You invited me to dinner with your family | 你邀请我与你家人共进晚餐 |
[38:03] | and then you abandoned me when things got tough. | 当事情变得困难时 你就抛下我 |
[38:05] | What? When? | 什么?何时? |
[38:06] | The first time that I met your family, | 我第一次见你的家人 |
[38:09] | your father showed up and you became unhappy | 你父亲来了 你很不开心 |
[38:11] | and then you logged off and you left me there. | 然后你走了 你把我留在那里 |
[38:16] | My mother always used to quote Maya Angelou, she used to say, | 我母亲以前总引用 马娅·安杰卢的话 她曾说 |
[38:19] | “When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.” | “当有人向你展示他们的真实面貌时 第一次就要相信他们〟 |
[38:24] | Why didn’t I believe you the first time? | 为什么我第一次不相信呢? |
[38:26] | You showed me who you were and I just didn’t wanna see it. | 你向我展示了你是什么样的人 但我只是不想看到它 |
[38:29] | -Then who am I? -You’re a person who retreats. | -那我是什么人? -你是一个容易退缩的人 |
[38:31] | When the going gets tough, you retreat, you quit, you disappear. | 当事情变得困难时 你退缩 你放弃 你消失 |
[38:35] | You protect yourself no matter what it costs anybody else. | 你保护自己 不管别人要付出什么代价 |
[38:40] | You’re the one thinking of taking a job in Chicago. | 你是那个想在芝加哥工作的人 |
[38:43] | A job in Chicago is nothing, Winston. | 在芝加哥的工作不算什么 温斯顿 |
[38:45] | Marriages can easily survive a job in Chicago. | 在芝加哥的工作不会让婚姻出问题 |
[38:48] | But you don’t seem to want us to survive. | 但你似乎并不希望维持我们的婚姻 |
[38:51] | You just seem to wanna punish me with your absence. | 你似乎只是想用你的缺席来惩罚我 |
[38:54] | I’m right here! | 我就在这里! |
[38:55] | But you’re not. You’re not! | 但你没有 你没有! |
[38:57] | You took your love and you retreated. | 你带走了你的爱 你退缩了 |
[39:00] | You disappeared inside yourself. | 你在自己的内心深处消失了 |
[39:04] | When the going got tough, | 当事情变得困难的时候 |
[39:06] | you protected yourself no matter what it cost anybody else. | 你保护自己 不管别人要付出什么代价 |
[39:09] | I am right here, you are gone. | 我就在这里 你走了 |
[39:14] | You couldn’t even think of something nice to say about me this morning. | 你早上都想不出什么好话来夸奖我 |
[39:17] | Even when you wanted to quit Cardio. | 即使是在你想放弃心脏科的时候 |
[39:20] | Supposedly to save our marriage, that was you quitting. | 据说是为了挽救我们的婚姻 你就放弃了 |
[39:23] | That was you retreating. | 你就退缩了 |
[39:24] | That was you giving up your gift, | 你放弃了你的天赋 |
[39:27] | so that you could avoid direct conflict and that is what I don’t respect. | 这样你就可以避免直接冲突 而这正是我所不尊重的地方 |
[39:33] | It isn’t your heart, Winston. It’s your cowardice. | 这不是你的心 温斯顿 而是你的懦弱 |
[39:36] | Oh, wow. Really, Maggie? | 哇 真的 玛姬? |
[39:39] | And the pizza in Chicago is the best in the world! | 芝加哥的披萨是世界上最好的! |
[39:42] | So I’m gonna go there and I’m gonna take my extraordinary passion | 所以我要去那里 我要带着我非凡的激情 |
[39:47] | and I am going to use it to build hearts that will save thousands of lives, | 我将用它制作心脏 来拯救成千上万的生命 |
[39:51] | and you can stay here | 你可以留在这里 |
[39:52] | and you can pretend like it was you who was abandoned, | 你可以假装是你被抛弃了 |
[39:55] | but we both know the truth. | 但我们都知道真相 |
[39:56] | At a cellular level, we are made of forks in the road. | 从细胞层面来看 我们是由岔路口构成的 |
[40:00] | A generalized cell is born and it splits and splits. | 一个普通的细胞诞生了 然后它不断地分裂 |
[40:04] | Not having much choice in the matter. | 在这个过程中我们没有太多的选择 |
[40:07] | Eventually it’s a body. Eventually it’s you… | 最终 它成为一个身体 它成为你 |
[40:11] | Come here, Scout. | 过来 斯考特 |
[40:12] | …out in the world. | 在这个世界上 |
[40:13] | Luna’s down. How are you feeling? | 卢娜睡了 你怎么样了? |
[40:20] | I… | 我… |
[40:23] | I feel… | 我觉得… |
[40:26] | Better? | 好些了? |
[40:29] | Yes, better. I feel better. | 对 好些了 我觉得好些了 |
[40:31] | Hear that, Scout? She feels better! Whoo-hoo! | 听到了吗 斯考特?她感觉好些了! |
[40:35] | So maybe you are who you are. | 也许你就是你自己 |
[40:37] | All right. Can you say, whoo-hoo? | 好 你来说个“耶〟 |
[40:40] | Maybe you can’t choose who you love or what you want | 也许你无法选择爱上谁或想要什么 |
[40:42] | any more than a cell can choose to be a liver, a lung, a heart. | 就像一个细胞无法选择成为 肝脏 肺或心脏一样 |
[40:48] | But cells only take you so far. | 但细胞只能带你走那么远 |
[40:51] | Rough day? | 艰难的一天? |
[40:53] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:55] | Uh, it’s humbling. | 很惭愧 |
[40:58] | I missed a diagnosis and almost lost a patient. | 我有一次误诊 差点失去一个病人 |
[41:02] | But? | 但是? |
[41:04] | I was bailed out by Shepherd. | 我被一个叫薛波的解救出来了 |
[41:09] | You? | 你呢? |
[41:12] | I’m afraid I might be losing another sister. | 我担心我可能会失去另一个姐妹 |
[41:18] | In the end, you create yourself, | 最终你创造自己 |
[41:22] | and your life is the life you’ve made. | 你的生活就是你所创造的生活 |
[41:34] | What the– | 该死! |
[41:36] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿! |
[41:42] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿! |
[41:44] | What the? | 该死! |
[41:46] | Ben? Ben, what’s going on? | 本 怎么回事? |
[41:50] | Miranda… | 米兰达 |
[41:55] | (婴儿杀手 米兰达·贝莉医生) | |
[41:57] | (西雅图霍桑大街1017号) | |
[42:01] | We’re not fine, Miranda. | 我们不安全 米兰达 |
[42:06] | Oh, my… | 天哪 |
[42:13] | But no one said it would be easy. | 但没有人说这会很容易 |
[42:16] | 《实习医生》 |