时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Our DNA is made up of four nucleotide bases. | 我们的DNA由四种核苷酸碱基构成 |
[00:14] | The sequence of these bases is what determines our unique genetic code. | 这些碱基的序列决定了 我们独特的遗传密码 |
[00:19] | Everything, from dimples to eye color, to tolerance for spicy food | 从酒窝到眼睛颜色 再到对辛辣食物的耐受力 |
[00:24] | can be found in our genes. | 一切都可以在我们的基因中找到 |
[00:25] | What’s with the fancy breakfast? | 怎么会有这么好的早餐? |
[00:27] | I woke up and couldn’t get back to sleep, so I made my specialty. | 我醒来后就睡不着了 所以就做了我的拿手菜 |
[00:30] | I didn’t know you had it in you. | 没想到你有这个本事 |
[00:32] | Eat when you can, right? | 吃饭要趁早 对吗? |
[00:33] | All right, let’s go. Let’s go, people! | 好了 走吧 快走 各位! |
[00:36] | You’re the one who’s… not ready. | 你才是那个…没准备好的人 |
[00:40] | Genetic make-up can also help ascertain risk for diseases. | 基因构成也可以帮助确定疾病的风险 |
[00:44] | So, it stands to reason… | 因此有理由相信 |
[00:47] | London really is an incredible opportunity. | 伦敦真的是一个很棒的机会 |
[00:50] | …if we want to minimize the risk… | 如果我们想把风险降到最低 |
[00:52] | Okay. It feels like maybe I should go now. | 好吧 感觉也许我现在应该走了 |
[00:56] | I said that you could use my lab equipment for work. | 我说你可以用我的实验室设备来工作 |
[00:59] | I didn’t say that I was ready to hear more about the thing | 我并没说我想听更多关于 |
[01:01] | that you’re abandoning me for. | 你抛弃我的原因 |
[01:03] | …could we find a way to change our genes? | 我们能否找到一种方法 来改变我们的基因? |
[01:08] | And if we could… are we sure we should? | 如果我们可以 我们确定应该这样做吗? |
[01:13] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:15] | Morning. | 早 |
[01:22] | God, I missed this bed. | 天哪 我好想念这张床 |
[01:27] | How long have you been up? | 你起来多久了? |
[01:30] | Four hours. | 四个小时 |
[01:33] | Maggie, when we’re in the O.R. together, | 玛姬 当我们一起在手术室的时候 |
[01:36] | we pull things off no one else can. | 我们能完成其他人做不了的事 |
[01:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:39] | We work in sync and we communicate | 我们协同工作 我们沟通 |
[01:41] | and we constantly know what the other one needs. | 我们总是知道另一个人需要什么 |
[01:44] | If we can do that in there, | 如果我们能在那里这样做 |
[01:45] | then we should be able to do that all the time. | 那我们应该能够一直这样做 |
[01:54] | Come with me to Chicago. | 和我一起去芝加哥吧 |
[01:57] | We will get settled and we’ll find a therapist– | 我们会安顿下来 找一个治疗师 |
[01:59] | Maggie, I don’t have a job there. | 玛姬 我在那里没有工作 |
[02:01] | But you’ll find one. | 但你会找到的 |
[02:02] | Because you’re gonna get it for me? | 因为你会帮我找到的 |
[02:04] | Just like you did here, at Grey Sloan? | 就像你在这里所做的 在格雷·斯隆? |
[02:06] | I didn’t get you a job. | 我没有给你找工作 |
[02:07] | You had to interview with Richard and Bailey. | 理查和贝利有面试你 |
[02:09] | They met with me because of you. | 他们和我见面是因为你的原因 |
[02:12] | They didn’t come to Boston and recruit me. | 他们并没有到波士顿来找我 |
[02:16] | I’m… I’m earning respect here and I’m finding my footing here. | 我…我在这里赢得了尊重 我在这里找到了自己的立足点 |
[02:21] | -So you’re saying– -I’m saying don’t go. | -那么你是说… -我是说不要走 |
[02:24] | All right? Look, I know that it has been rough | 好吗?我知道这很难 |
[02:27] | and we have both said some things, | 我们都说过一些话 |
[02:30] | but there’s enough good between us to fight for it. | 但我们有许多好的东西值得为之奋斗 |
[02:36] | Stay here with me. | 和我一起留下来 |
[02:38] | Fight for us. | 共同奋斗 |
[02:45] | Winston, I’ve been offered the opportunity of a lifetime. | 温斯顿 我得到了 一个千载难逢的机会 |
[02:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:01] | I am steady. I’m committed. | 我很稳定 我很执着 |
[03:05] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[03:07] | Because I work hard to be nothing like my father. | 因为我努力不要像我父亲那样 |
[03:13] | Your birth mom is Ellis Grey. The genius is baked in. | 你的生母是伊莉丝·格蕾 天赋是内在的 |
[03:17] | There will be other opportunities, | 还会有其他机会 |
[03:19] | but the rest of it is baked in too, Maggie. | 但其余部分也是内在的 玛姬 |
[03:23] | So you have to fight, | 所以你必须努力 |
[03:24] | you have to work hard to be nothing like her. | 你必须非常努力才不会像她那样 |
[03:36] | I hope you stay. | 我希望你能留下来 |
[03:43] | 《实习医生格蕾》 | |
[03:50] | -Mornin’. -Hey, mornin’. | -早 -早 |
[03:52] | Morning! | 早! |
[03:53] | Well, hello, Dr. Miller. How is the turtle? | 你好 米勒医生 那只乌龟怎么样了? |
[03:57] | Very healthy. | 非常健康 |
[03:59] | Excellent. | 很棒 |
[04:00] | Bailey, how are you doing? | 贝莉 你怎么样? |
[04:03] | Ah, well, my two teenage boys and preschooler are in a rental home | 我的两个十几岁的男孩 和学龄前儿童都住在出租屋 |
[04:08] | with white walls and white carpet. | 白墙和白地毯 |
[04:11] | Kissed that security deposit goodbye after the first hour. | 第一个小时之后就和押金说再见了 |
[04:14] | My phone’s no longer ringing off the hook. At least, there’s that. | 我的电话不再响个不停 至少这个还不错 |
[04:17] | Well, I have asked security to increase their presence around the daycare. | 我已经要求保安部门 在托儿所周围加强安全措施 |
[04:21] | Oh, not necessary. | 没必要 |
[04:22] | Bailey, these people knew where Tuck goes to school. | 贝莉 这些人知道塔克在哪里上学 |
[04:26] | The hospital’s daycare is an obvious target. | 医院的托儿所是一个明显的目标 |
[04:29] | Which is why Pru isn’t going back there. | 所以普鲁先不要回去 |
[04:32] | Ready for rounds, baby girl? | 准备好去巡诊吗 小姑娘? |
[04:34] | Let’s go to work. | 开始工作吧 |
[04:36] | Ah! Stat! -Stat! | -马上!-马上! |
[04:38] | Let’s do it. | 我们干吧 |
[04:40] | Ooh, ooh, important. Very important. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 重要 非常重要 我们走吧 |
[04:45] | Oh, you look rough. | 你看起来很疲惫 |
[04:47] | I never said I was a liar. | 我从未说过我是个骗子 |
[04:48] | I haven’t slept in two days. | 我已经两天没睡了 |
[04:50] | Well, at least you’re not babysitting. I really need to get out of peds. | 至少你不是在做保姆 我真的需要离开儿科 |
[04:53] | -You want anything? -You buying me a coffee? | -你想要点什么?-你请我喝咖啡? |
[04:57] | Oop, not anymore. | 哎呀 不行了 |
[04:58] | Trauma in the pit. | 急诊室有创伤病人 |
[04:59] | Amelia, can we just pretend like I’m not leaving | 艾美莉雅 我们可以假装我不离开 |
[05:02] | and that you are not mad at me? I really need to talk. | 而且你没有生我的气?我真的需要谈谈 |
[05:05] | Oh, thank God. Yeah, I need to talk too. You first. | 感谢上帝 是的 我也需要谈谈 你先说 |
[05:08] | (格雷斯隆纪念医院) | |
[05:11] | This morning, Winston basically called me Ellis. | 今天早上 温斯顿基本上 把我说成是伊莉丝 |
[05:15] | Was he trying to start World War III? | 他想挑事吗? |
[05:17] | He actually wasn’t, which is what made it hurt more. | 他其实并没有 这也是让人更痛苦的地方 |
[05:22] | He wants me to stay. | 他想让我留下来 |
[05:25] | Okay, so the Ellis thing, he called you a cold-hearted monster, | 好吧 那么伊莉丝的事 他说你是个冷血怪物 |
[05:27] | but he wants you to stay? | 但他想让你留下来? |
[05:30] | I thought he was just saying not to put my ambition and career first, | 我觉得他只是在说 不要把我的抱负和事业放在第一位 |
[05:33] | but yours is way meaner. | 但你的更刻薄 |
[05:39] | And Kai is you, and I’m Winston, so I don’t know whose side I’m on. | 凯是你 而我是温斯顿 我不知道我应该站在哪一边 |
[05:43] | Say more. | 解释一下 |
[05:46] | Yesterday, Kai announced that they are moving to London. | 昨天凯说要搬到伦敦 |
[05:51] | That was after they came here and made me fall even more in love with them, | 说这之前 她来看我并让我更爱她 |
[05:56] | just for extra sting. | 让人感到更加刺痛 |
[05:58] | I think I might have done that to Winston last night. | 我想我昨晚可能 对温斯顿也做了同样的事 |
[06:01] | I don’t want them to go. | 我不想让她走 我…我希望她… |
[06:02] | I… I want them… | 我不想让她走 我…我希望她… |
[06:06] | I want them to prioritize me. I wanna matter. | 我希望她能优先考虑我 我希望自己是重要的 |
[06:08] | You do matter, Amelia. You matter to me. You matter to Kai. | 你对我来说很重要 艾美莉雅 你对凯来说很重要 |
[06:14] | Winston feels abandoned. | 温斯顿感到被抛弃了 |
[06:17] | I asked him to come with me to Chicago. | 我要他和我一起去芝加哥 |
[06:22] | Oh, I can’t go to London. I have Scout. | 我不能去伦敦 我有斯考特 |
[06:27] | Winston did call me cold. Ellis was cold. | 温斯顿确实说我冷漠 伊莉丝很冷漠 |
[06:31] | Do you think that’s what he meant? Do you think that Kai is cold? | 你认为这是他的意思吗?你认为凯冷漠吗? |
[06:36] | Kai is anything but cold. | 凯一点都不冷漠 |
[06:39] | Maggie, you are anything but cold. | 玛姬 你一点都不冷漠 |
[06:42] | Saving lives is a noble pursuit, but it’s also one that makes you happy, | 拯救生命是一项崇高的追求 但它也能让你快乐 |
[06:47] | and that is not a word I have ever heard associated with Ellis Grey. | 我从来没有听到过这个词 和伊莉丝·格蕾有联系 |
[06:53] | Do you think you could give Kai the same support you just gave me? | 你觉得你能给凯同样的支持吗?就像你刚才给我的? |
[06:57] | Definitely not. | 肯定不能 |
[07:04] | Go. | 去吧 |
[07:06] | Be happy. | 保持快乐 |
[07:15] | (急诊室) | |
[07:18] | Hey, your shoe lace is untied. | 嘿 你的鞋带没系好 |
[07:20] | Yasuda, are you… wearing two different shoes? | 安田 你穿着两只不同的鞋子? |
[07:23] | I have two different feet. – | 我的两只脚不同 |
[07:26] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[07:29] | What do we got? | 什么情况? |
[07:30] | Lindsay Allen, 37, status post fall in the shower. | 林赛·艾伦 37岁 淋浴时跌倒 |
[07:33] | Negative LOC. Hemodynamically stable, | 没有出现意识丧失的症状 生命体征稳定 |
[07:35] | but has left-sided motor and sensory deficit. | 但是左侧出现了运动和感觉缺陷 |
[07:37] | Patient with a known history of Ehlers-Danlos | 病人患有艾勒斯·丹洛斯综合征 |
[07:39] | and a C1, C2 cervical fusion. | 做过C1 C2颈椎融合手术 |
[07:40] | Well, it happened. My head finally fell off. | 事情发生了 我的头终于掉下来了 |
[07:43] | Okay. Page Dr. Shepherd. Let’s go. | 呼叫薛波医生 走吧 |
[07:47] | How long have you had the heightened sensitivity, Ms. Barrett? | 巴雷特女士 你有高敏感度问题多久了? |
[07:50] | Tobey. On and off for a few cycles, which is why I thought it was hormonal. | 叫我托比 断断续续有几个周期 所以我觉得这是荷尔蒙问题 |
[07:54] | And then I started getting this, um… dis… discharge. | 然后我开始有这些…分泌物 |
[07:59] | Discharge? | 分泌物? |
[08:00] | From my… my nipple. | 从我的乳头 |
[08:04] | Adams, can you grab me a new penlight? This one’s dead. | 亚当斯 你能给我拿个新的 小手电筒吗?这个坏了 |
[08:06] | Sure. | 可以 |
[08:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:10] | There’s nothing like describing my nipple discharge | 当着一个帅小伙儿 |
[08:12] | in front of a cute guy. | 描述我的乳头分泌物 太尴尬了 |
[08:14] | -So, is it both sides or just one? -Just the right side. | -是两边还是只是一边?-只是右边 |
[08:16] | -Okay. -Is that normal? | -好 -这正常吗? |
[08:17] | I mean, I did switch birth control pills a couple months ago. | 我确实在几个月前换了避孕药 |
[08:20] | Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is | 你知道这有多尴尬 |
[08:22] | to leak all over your shirt | 在县监狱作证过程中 你的衣服都渗透了? |
[08:23] | during a deposition in the county jail? – Mm. | 在县监狱作证过程中 你的衣服都渗透了? |
[08:26] | The correctional officer thought I was smuggling something in. | 狱警以为我在往里偷运什么东西 |
[08:28] | Like what? | -比如?-姑娘 我不知道 违禁品? |
[08:30] | Girl, I don’t know. Contraband? – | -比如?-姑娘 我不知道 违禁品? |
[08:32] | Vodka? Milk? I don’t know. | 伏特加?牛奶?不知道 |
[08:36] | I am constantly trying to prove to the partners that they can count on me. | 我一直在努力向合作伙伴们证明 他们可以信赖我 |
[08:40] | Being the only woman and the token Black girl? | 作为唯一的女性 和有象征意义的黑人女孩? |
[08:43] | I can’t have leakage. | 我不能有渗漏 |
[08:44] | -We’re gonna get you checked out. -Thank you. | -我们给你检查一下 -谢谢 |
[08:46] | -Of course. Be right back. -Thank you. | -没问题 马上回来 -谢谢 |
[08:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:50] | Dr. Ndugu, you missed quite the party last night. | 纳吉医生 你错过了昨晚的聚会 |
[08:53] | I tried to get Dr. Millin to join, but she claims she’s not a singer. | 我想让米林医生加入 但她说她不是歌手 |
[08:56] | You’ve been here all night? | 你在这里待了一晚上? |
[08:57] | Yeah, I wasn’t leaving this one by herself. | 对 我不能让她自己待在这里 |
[08:59] | Music helps with healing, or so someone on the Internet says. | 音乐有助于康复 互联网上有人这样说 |
[09:03] | Well, music must be working, | 音乐肯定是有效的 |
[09:04] | because Nola’s labs and vitals look fantastic. | 因为诺拉的实验报告和生命体征 看起来非常好 |
[09:07] | We’ll move her from the ICU today. | 我们今天就可以把她 从重症监护室转出去 |
[09:09] | And where’s Dr. Pierce? | 皮尔斯医生呢? |
[09:10] | Probably busy with final paperwork. | 可能还在忙最后的一些文书工作 |
[09:12] | She was able to extend her stay for Nola’s surgery, | 为了诺拉的手术 她多待了一段时间 |
[09:15] | but her flight leaves tonight. | 但她的航班是今晚起飞 |
[09:16] | Oh. I guess I thought maybe she’d change her mind | 我以为也许她会改变主意 |
[09:19] | and stay an extra day or two. | 多待一两天 |
[09:20] | Nola is in excellent hands. You should be back on tour in no time. | 诺拉会得到很好的照顾 你们应该很快可以开始巡演 |
[09:25] | Hey, there she is. How are you feeling? | 她醒了 你感觉如何? |
[09:33] | Why does she sound like that? Nola. | 为什么她的声音是这样的?诺拉 |
[09:36] | Call a rapid response. – Nola? | -叫一个快速反应 -诺拉? |
[09:37] | I’ll increase her O2. – Oh, my God. Nola? Nola? | -我去增加氧气量 -天哪 诺拉? |
[09:44] | It looks like your fall caused the metal instrumentation | 看起来你的跌倒导致 |
[09:47] | from your previous spinal fusion to break off, | 你之前脊柱融合术的金属器械断裂 |
[09:49] | and your C1 and C2 vertebrae are now compressing your spinal cord. | 你的C1和C2椎骨 现在正在压迫你的脊髓 |
[09:53] | Okay, can you just put them back? | 好 那你能把它们放回去吗? |
[09:55] | The fusion was to fix something called atlantoaxial instability, | 融合是为了修复所谓的寰枢椎不稳 |
[09:57] | from my connective tissue disorder. | 来自我的结缔组织疾病 |
[09:59] | Well, we’ll need more imaging to see the full extent of the damage, | 我们需要更多的成像 才能看到损坏的全部范围 |
[10:02] | but the traction should help while we come up with a plan. | 但牵引力应该有助于我们制定计划 |
[10:04] | Lindsay! – Sir, you can’t just– | -琳赛!- 先生 你不能就这样… |
[10:05] | What happe– I’m sorry. What happened? | 发生什么… 对不起 发生什么事? |
[10:07] | This is my brother, Carlton. He asks a lot of questions. | 这是我哥哥卡顿 他是问题先生 |
[10:08] | Hi. Yeah, I’m her primary caretaker. | 嗨 我是她的主要看护人 |
[10:11] | I’d like to be added to the HIPAA forms, wherever those are at. | 我想被添加到HIPAA表格中 无论它们在哪里 |
[10:13] | We share a duplex. He’s kind of the Kramer of my life. | 我们共住一间复式公寓 他有点像我生命中的克莱默 |
[10:16] | Hey, look at me. They told me that you fell in the shower? | 嘿 看着我 他们说你在淋浴时跌倒? |
[10:18] | I mean, is there something wrong with the safety handles? | 安全把手有问题吗? |
[10:19] | No, no, no, I just slipped. | 不 我只是滑倒 |
[10:20] | -Okay, but you’re supposed to sit! -I know– | -好 但是你应该坐着!-我知道… |
[10:22] | That way, you don’t slip. Right? | 那样你就不会滑倒 对吗? |
[10:23] | We need to order a head CT with total spine. | 我们需要安排 带有全脊柱的头部的断层扫描 |
[10:27] | Yasuda, CT. | 安田 断层扫描 |
[10:29] | Copy. – I’m okay. | -收到 -我没事 |
[10:34] | Code blue. Code blue. | 蓝色代码 |
[10:36] | -Oh, damn it. -What is that on her neck? | -该死的 -在她的颈项的是什么? |
[10:37] | She developed a blood clot around her jugular. | 她的颈静脉周围形成了血块 |
[10:39] | It’s preventing the blood from draining from her head. | 它阻止血液从她的头部流出 |
[10:41] | -We need to re-open the incision. -No, no, no, I want Dr. Pierce. | -我们需要重新打开切口 -不 我要皮尔斯医生 |
[10:43] | We need her out of here. Now. | 我们要她马上离开这里 |
[10:44] | Page Pierce! -Get her out. Scalpel. | -找皮尔斯!-请她出去 解剖刀 |
[10:46] | -Wait, you’re gonna do it right here? -We have no choice. | -等等 你要在这里做吗?-我们别无选择 |
[10:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:55] | The anastomosis is leaking. | 吻合处渗漏 |
[10:59] | Got it. All right. | 找到了 好 |
[11:01] | Hold it right here, tight. We have to get her to the O.R. | 紧紧地按住这里 我们得送她去手术室 |
[11:09] | Oh, Adams! Here, follow me. Pru, this is Dr. Adams, | 亚当斯!跟我来 普鲁 这是亚当斯医生 |
[11:12] | and he is going to take you to get a snack in the cafeteria. | 他会带你去餐厅买点东西吃 |
[11:15] | -No candy. -Uh, what? | -不要糖果 -什么? |
[11:17] | Then I’m supposed to just take her with me as I see patients? | 那我看病人的时候应该带着她? |
[11:19] | No, no. You are going to ask Dr. Schmitt to give you something to do | 不 你要让施密特医生给你一些 |
[11:23] | that does not directly involve patients, because I’m needed in the O.R. | 不直接涉及病人的事做 因为我需要在手术室 |
[11:26] | for a small bowel resection, so… | 做小肠切除手术 所以… |
[11:27] | Okay, wait, Dr. Bailey, I don’t think I’m the right person for this job– | 等等 贝莉医生 我觉得我并不适合这工作 |
[11:30] | Oh, no, you are a Shepherd, | 不 你是薛波家的人 |
[11:31] | which means that you are one of approximately 1,000 siblings | 你是大约1000个兄弟姐妹 |
[11:35] | and nieces and nephews and cousins and children of all ages, | 侄子侄女 堂兄弟姐妹 和不同年龄段的子女中的一员 |
[11:38] | and you definitely know how to keep one adorable little girl | 你肯定知道如何让一个可爱的小女孩 |
[11:41] | out of trouble for a couple hours. Okay? Go ahead, sweetie. Go. | 在几个小时内不惹麻烦 好吧?去吧 亲爱的 去吧 |
[11:45] | Yeah, there we go. | 好啦 |
[11:46] | Yeah, there. – Uh… | 去吧 |
[11:51] | Yeah, let’s go get some candy. | 好吧 我们去买些糖果 |
[11:57] | Oh, I didn’t know you were coming today. | 我不知道你今天会来 |
[11:59] | Ah. Just some labs. | 就是一些测试 |
[12:01] | Oh… I can come with you. | 我可以和你一起去 |
[12:02] | Richard. – Wha… | -理查 -什么? |
[12:03] | We both agreed that I’d let you know | 我们说好了我会让你知道 |
[12:05] | if there were any major changes or procedures. | 如果有任何重大变化或手术 |
[12:07] | These tests are routine. | 这些测试是常规的 |
[12:09] | How did it go with Maggie? | 与玛姬的关系怎么样了? |
[12:11] | Uh, it hasn’t yet. I hope she didn’t already leave. | 没什么变化 我希望她还没走 |
[12:14] | Without saying goodbye to you? She wouldn’t. | 不跟你说再见?她不会的 |
[12:16] | Well, our last conversation didn’t go too well. | 我们上次的谈话不太愉快 |
[12:20] | She’ll come around. That’s what it means to be family. | 她会想通的 这就是家庭的意义 |
[12:25] | I sure hope that’s how she sees it. | 我当然希望她是这样看的 |
[12:28] | She will. | 她会的 |
[12:33] | How is everyone this morning? | 今天早上大家都好吗? |
[12:36] | When can I have real food? | 我什么时候可以吃到真正的食物? |
[12:37] | Grayson, say good morning first. | 格雷森 先说早上好 |
[12:39] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[12:41] | I’m just gonna need to check your ostomy, okay? | 我检查一下你的造口 好吗? |
[12:44] | I know the broth is bland, but I need to see | 我知道汤很淡 但我需要先看一下 |
[12:46] | how you tolerate the clear liquids first. | 你对清汤的耐受情况 |
[12:48] | You guys headin’ out? | 你们要出去吗? |
[12:49] | Yeah, we need to go get Grayson’s cousins from the airport. | 对 我们要去机场接格雷森的表兄妹 |
[12:51] | Tell them to enjoy the Mariner’s game | 让他们好好看水手队的比赛 |
[12:52] | and get some pizza too, since the Bar Mitzvah’s cancelled. | 还要吃些披萨 因为成人礼被取消了 |
[12:56] | Only until it’s rescheduled. | 直到再重新安排 |
[12:58] | It won’t be the same. | 不会是一样的 |
[12:59] | It’s getting harder for Zayde to travel. | 旅行对爷爷来说会越来越难 |
[13:00] | It’s a big trip from Brooklyn, even for his favorite great-grandson. | 即使对于他最喜欢的曾孙 从布鲁克林过来也是一个漫长的旅行 |
[13:04] | I’m right here. I can hear you. – | 我就在这儿 我可以听到你 |
[13:07] | Tatele, you’ll do it later. With or without me. It will be great! | 孩子 以后会办的 不管有没有我 都会很好! |
[13:13] | Okay, let’s go. We’ll be back this afternoon. Promise. | 好 我们走吧 我们今天下午回来 保证 |
[13:16] | Eat the broth. And then I’ll sneak you a bagel later. | 喝汤吧 我稍后会偷偷给你一个百吉饼 |
[13:21] | Okay. Go on. Bye, sweetie. | 好啦 |
[13:28] | Mrs. Friedman, a word? | 弗里德曼夫人 能说句话吗?我有个小问题 |
[13:33] | Here we go, Luna bear. | 到了 小熊卢娜 |
[13:38] | Have a nice day. Thank you, bye-bye. | 祝你愉快 谢谢 再见 |
[13:40] | Checking in? | 来登记? |
[13:44] | Ma’am? | 女士? |
[13:47] | Can I help you? | (助听器) |
[13:48] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[13:49] | (学习手语) | |
[13:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:53] | Hey, what… what are you… I… I thought that you had a consult. | 嘿 你怎么在这里?我以为你有个咨询 |
[13:57] | Ah, I shuffled things. Wanted to be here with you two. Huh? | 我重新安排了 想在这里和你俩在一起 |
[14:02] | -Wait, am I late? -No, we’re just… we’re checking in. | 等等 我迟到了吗? |
[14:04] | -Wait, am I late? -No, we’re just… we’re checking in. | 不 我们要…我们去做登记 |
[14:05] | I’ll take her. -Mm. | 我来带她 |
[14:07] | Come on, Luna. | 来吧 卢娜 |
[14:09] | Sometimes there are bone spurs in the cord | 有时脊椎骨会长出骨刺 |
[14:11] | from the vertebrae trying to stabilize itself. | 试图使自己稳定 |
[14:13] | With the revision, we will release the pressure, | 通过修正 我们将释放压力 |
[14:15] | and the paralysis should resolve itself pretty quickly. | 瘫痪状况应该会相当快地得到解决 |
[14:17] | It shouldn’t take too long. Lindsay, just stay still for us, okay? | 应该不会花太长时间 林赛 保持不动 好吗? |
[14:20] | Kind of my only option. | 这是我唯一的选择 |
[14:24] | I thought Ehlers-Danlos was mostly stretchy skin and hyperflexibility. | 我以为埃勒斯·丹洛综合征 主要表现为皮肤松弛和过度柔韧 |
[14:27] | There are different types and it presents differently in each person. | 不同的类型在每个人身上表现不同 |
[14:33] | Huh. Hand me her labs. | 给我测试结果 |
[14:35] | There’s soft tissue edema and stranding. Also mild atlantoaxial displacement. | 有软组织水肿和细条状影 还有轻度的寰枢关节错位 |
[14:40] | Damn it, she has eosinophilia. I’ve seen this before. | 该死 她有嗜酸性粒细胞增多症 我以前见过这种情况 |
[14:43] | Lindsay is allergic to the metal that they used to stabilize her spine. | 林赛对用于稳定她脊柱的金属过敏 |
[14:47] | The screws and plate have to come out. | 螺钉和板子必须拿出来 |
[14:48] | We’re not gonna be able to do this revision. | 我们将无法进行修正手术 |
[14:50] | So, what, we just leave her like this? Paralyzed? | 我们就让她这样吗?瘫痪? |
[15:01] | You wanna throw a Bar Mitzvah? | 你想举办成人礼? |
[15:03] | -Yes. -At the hospital? | -对 -在医院里? |
[15:05] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:06] | In the chapel? | 在小教堂? |
[15:08] | And the lobby. For the reception. Please, Chief. | 还有大厅 用于接待 拜托 主任 |
[15:10] | His great-grandfather is here now, but he won’t be for much longer. | 他的曾祖父现在就在这里 但他不会坚持很久的 |
[15:13] | Who is gonna set all this up? | 谁来安排这一切? |
[15:20] | Hey, heads up. The cafeteria has chocolate peanut butter brownies. | 嘿 注意了 餐厅有巧克力花生酱布朗尼 |
[15:24] | Oh, most cafeterias are completely nut-free now. | 现在大多数餐厅 都不会有含坚果的食物 |
[15:27] | Are you allergic to nuts? | 你对坚果过敏吗? |
[15:29] | What do allergic mean? | 过敏是什么意思? |
[15:31] | Dr. Pierce. Can I ask you a question about a patient? | 皮尔斯医生 我可以问你一个关于病人的问题吗? |
[15:34] | I’m not even supposed to be here today. | 我今天本来都不应该在这里 |
[15:35] | Oh, you’re really leaving. Have you already turned in your badge? | 你真的要走了 你已经把你的徽章交上去了吗? |
[15:39] | What do you got? | 什么情况? |
[15:40] | Did a breast exam on a patient, I think I felt a lump. | 给一个病人做了乳房检查 我感觉到了一个肿块 |
[15:43] | -Tobey Barrett? -Yeah. | -托比·巴雷特?-对 |
[15:45] | Yeah, prep for an ultrasound and a possible biopsy. | 是的 准备做超声波检查 也许还要做活检 |
[15:47] | I’ll be there to supervise you. | 我会去指导你 |
[15:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:51] | Ooh, Adams. | 噢 亚当斯 |
[15:53] | Ah, ah, ah. No, no, no. Sorry. | 不行 抱歉 |
[15:56] | What do you see, Dr. Millin? – Nothing. | -你看到什么了 米林医生?-什么也没有 |
[15:58] | Exactly. Neck exploration’s complete. | 没错 颈部探查已完成 |
[16:00] | Now we can start to prepare the venotomy irrigation. | 现在我们可以开始准备静脉切开灌注 |
[16:02] | I don’t understand. I was watching the surgery… | 我不明白 我之前有看这个手术 |
[16:05] | I mean, I was in the gallery, but I saw on the monitors | 我当时在观摩室 但我在显示器上看到 |
[16:08] | you and Dr. Pierce had perfect anastomoses. | 你和皮尔斯医生的吻合口非常完美 |
[16:10] | They weren’t too loose, they were precise, they were well-aligned. | 它们不太松 是精确的 排列整齐 |
[16:13] | How does this happen? | 这是怎么发生的呢? |
[16:15] | Any sudden increase in pressure, | 任何突然增加的压力 |
[16:16] | if Nola held her breath, if she moved her head too fast, | 如果诺拉屏住呼吸 如果她的头动得太快 |
[16:20] | if there was any bearing down. | 如果有任何下压的感觉 |
[16:22] | If you create enough pressure in the body, the weak parts will just burst open. | 如果你体内有足够的压力 脆弱的部分就会爆裂开来 |
[16:24] | Sometimes you can do everything perfectly, it still doesn’t matter. | 有时你可以把一切都做得很完美 但仍然无济于事 |
[16:31] | You want me to…? | 你让我来? |
[16:32] | Sew in the patch graft. Unless you want to go back to the gallery. | 缝合补片移植物 除非你想回到观摩室 |
[16:42] | Yeah. You’re gonna wanna take very small, evenly spaced bites. | 你需要采取非常小 间距均匀的针迹 |
[16:49] | Don’t use too much force. Good. | 不要太用力 好的 |
[16:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:57] | Can we pretend for a minute that you are not going to London | 我们能不能先假装你不去伦敦 |
[16:59] | and I’m not mad at you? | 而我没有生你的气? |
[17:01] | No. | 不行 |
[17:06] | What do you need? | 你想要什么? |
[17:08] | Because you’re allergic to the steel screws, | 因为你对钢制螺钉过敏 |
[17:09] | we can’t just replace them, so we have to remove them | 我们不能只是替换它们 我们必须把它们取出来 |
[17:11] | and then posteriorly fuse your C1 and C2 vertebrae together. | 然后再把C1和C2椎骨融合在一起 |
[17:14] | With what? | 用什么? |
[17:15] | We’ll 3-D print a matrix of coral and stem cells, | 我们用三维打印 珊瑚和干细胞的矩阵 |
[17:17] | so your body will use it as a scaffold to fuse the vertebrae without any metal. | 你的身体将用它作为支架 在不使用任何金属的情况下融合椎骨 |
[17:21] | Okay, so hold on, it’s just one piece of bone, | 稍等 只是一块骨头 |
[17:23] | how is she gonna move? | 她怎么移动? |
[17:24] | Well, she will lose some mobility in her neck, | 她的颈部会失去一些活动能力 |
[17:26] | but it will stabilize the vertebrae and it will reduce the swelling. | 但它将稳定椎体并能减轻肿胀 |
[17:29] | I don’t think that you should do this. I don’t. It sounds like science fiction. | 我觉得你们不应该这么做 这听起来像科幻小说 |
[17:32] | I mean, who puts coral in people’s necks? | 谁把珊瑚放在人的脖子上? |
[17:34] | Well, technically, it’s calcium carbonate. | 严格来说 这是碳酸钙 |
[17:35] | It’s a precursor to bone formation. | 它是骨骼形成的前体 |
[17:37] | Wait till you find out that the stem cells come from abdominal fat. | 你还会发现干细胞来自腹部脂肪 |
[17:39] | It is cutting-edge technology, | 这是尖端技术 |
[17:41] | but one of the most published neuroscientists in the world | 世界上发表文章最多的 神经科学家之一 |
[17:44] | happens to be in this hospital | 刚好在这个医院 |
[17:45] | the very day that your sister needs this kind of expertise. | 恰好就在你妹妹需要 这方面的专业知识那天 |
[17:48] | Yeah, yeah, well, with all due respect, | 是的 好吧 恕我直言 |
[17:49] | cutting-edge just sounds like a fancy way of saying experimental and expensive– | 尖端技术只是说得好听一点 意思就是实验性的和昂贵的 |
[17:52] | Yeah, well, they’re not asking you, Carlton. | 他们不是在问你 卡尔顿 |
[17:54] | You just don’t want me to have a chance at more independence. | 你只是不想让我有机会更加独立 |
[17:56] | You couldn’t take a shower without falling out of your chair! | 你洗个澡都会从椅子上摔下来! |
[17:59] | I was shaving, okay? | 我在刮毛 好吧? |
[18:01] | I fell because I was shaving my legs. | 我摔倒是因为我在刮腿毛 |
[18:05] | If you must know, I had a date, and I was getting ready, | 如果你一定要知道 我有个约会 而我正在做准备 |
[18:07] | and I bent over a weird way to get the right angle on my knee, and I fell. | 我以奇怪的方式弯腰 想够到膝盖 结果摔倒了 |
[18:10] | -You happy? -You had a date? | -你开心啦?-你有个约会?和谁? |
[18:12] | -With who? -Not your business! | 关你屁事! |
[18:14] | And I don’t need you constantly reminding me of my disability, okay? | 我也不需要你不断地 提醒我有残疾 好吗? |
[18:17] | Trust me, I’m aware. | 相信我 我很清楚 |
[18:21] | This is my decision, and I’m getting the surgery. | 这是我的决定 我要接受手术 |
[18:26] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[18:31] | Can you print the coral now? | 你现在可以打印珊瑚吗? |
[18:33] | (因私人活动而关闭) | |
[18:38] | These are the saddest balloons I’ve ever seen. | 这些是我见过的最悲伤的气球 |
[18:40] | We’re throwing a Bar Mitzvah. It’s supposed to be a celebration. | 我们要举行成人礼 这应该是一个庆祝活动 |
[18:43] | They should look like they’re about to pop, not drown. | 它们应该看起来可以往上飘 而不是往下降 |
[18:47] | It’s going great, Chief! You’re the best! | 情况很好 主任!你是最棒的! |
[18:54] | Oh, Yasuda, help these two. | 安田 帮帮这两个人 |
[18:56] | I gotta figure out if there’s a semi-decent DJ in this hospital. | 我得搞清楚这家医院 是否有半个像样的DJ |
[19:01] | Are we supposed to be surgeons or camp counselors? | 我们应该做外科医生 还是营地辅导员? |
[19:03] | Oh, says the one-man babysitters’ club. | 一个人的保姆俱乐部问道 |
[19:06] | Hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[19:07] | A woman came in paralyzed, | 一个女人进来时已经瘫痪 |
[19:08] | and Dr. Shepherd’s 3-D printing a vertebrae | 薛波医生要用三维打印脊椎骨 |
[19:11] | so we can do an awesome spinal fusion while saving her life all in the same day. | 我们可以做一个很棒的脊柱融合术 并在同一天挽救她的生命 |
[19:14] | I’m taking a power nap. | 我要去小睡一会儿 |
[19:16] | What about the surgery? | 手术怎么办? |
[19:17] | Dr. Shepherd is still printing, and I just need 20 minutes | 薛波医生还在打印 我只需要20分钟 |
[19:20] | to complete one REM cycle while the caffeine kicks in. | 来完成一个快速动眼期睡眠周期 接着咖啡因就开始发挥作用 |
[19:24] | On-call room’s the other way. | 待命室是另一个方向 |
[19:28] | What if she has CMV or encephalitis? | 如果她患有巨细胞病毒感染 或脑炎怎么办? |
[19:33] | Well, she hasn’t been vomiting or had a fever. | 她一直没有呕吐或发烧 |
[19:37] | But it could be a tumor. Like an acoustic neuroma? | 但可能是个肿瘤 比如听觉神经瘤? |
[19:41] | Then we’ll be grateful that it’s benign and resectable. | 如果是良性和可切除的 我们会感到庆幸 |
[19:43] | Yeah, but it could be cancerous, right? Like, nasopharyngeal or something. | 对 但可能是癌症 对吗?比如鼻咽部或什么的 |
[19:47] | And there are leukemia patients that sometimes… | 还有一些白血病患者有时… |
[19:49] | Jo. | 乔 |
[19:51] | I know this is a little like saying, | 我知道这有点像说 |
[19:53] | “Stop needing oxygen to live,” but let’s not panic. | 停止需要氧气来生存 但不要惊慌 |
[19:58] | We need to take it one step at a time. | 我们需要一步步来 |
[20:01] | Wilson, Luna? -Yeah. | -威尔森 卢娜?-是的 |
[20:02] | Yes, yeah. That’s us. Hey, come here. Come here. | 是我们 嘿 过来 |
[20:10] | Will you come with us? | 你跟我们一起去吗? |
[20:14] | Yeah. Of course. | 是的 当然 |
[20:16] | Okay. Come. Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:24] | Do you visualize the needle? | 你能想象出针头吗? |
[20:26] | Yes. | 可以 |
[20:28] | Good. Now study the ultrasound as you guide the tip of the needle | 在把针尖伸向低回声肿块的中心时 |
[20:32] | toward the center of the hypoechoic mass. | 分析一下超声波 |
[20:36] | It’s bad, isn’t it? You found something bad, didn’t you? | 这很糟糕 对吗?你们发现了不好的东西 对吗? |
[20:39] | On appearance, it looks suspicious, but we won’t know anything for sure | 从外观上它看起来有些可疑 但什么都还不能肯定 |
[20:43] | until we get the results of the biopsy back. | 直到我们收到活检结果 |
[20:45] | I just got on this huge case at my firm. | 我刚刚接了公司的一个大案子 |
[20:49] | They might be arguing it in front of the Washington Supreme Court. | 他们可能会在华盛顿 最高法院讨论这个问题 |
[20:51] | This was not in my plans. | 这不在我的计划之中 |
[20:53] | I mean, I thought this was some weird little infection | 我以为这只是一些奇怪的小感染 |
[20:56] | and I would go home with an antibiotic. | 拿些抗生素回家就行了 |
[20:58] | Can I try an antibiotic to see if it goes away? | 我可以先试一下抗生素吗?看看它是否会消失? |
[21:00] | An antibiotic unfortunately won’t work for this. | 遗憾的是抗生素对这种情况不起作用 |
[21:03] | How is this happening? I go to the doctor regularly. | 这是怎么发生的?我定期去看医生 |
[21:07] | I mean, sometimes I miss it for work, but I always reschedule. | 有时我会因为工作而错过 但我总会重新安排时间 |
[21:09] | And I do the self-exams in the shower. | 我洗澡时做自我检查 |
[21:12] | It just all feels lumpy. How was I supposed to know? | 只是感觉到有肿块 我怎么能知道呢? |
[21:15] | Tobey, you have dense breast tissue. You did everything right. | 托比 你的乳腺组织致密 你做的一切都是对的 |
[21:19] | What Dr. Griffith found was small, so it might have been difficult | 格里菲斯医生发现的非常小 所以在你上一次的检查中 |
[21:22] | to feel during your last exam. | 可能很难发现 |
[21:24] | I feel like I’m being punished. | 我觉得我在受到惩罚 |
[21:26] | For… working so hard, for always putting it first. | 因为…工作太努力 总是把它放在第一位 |
[21:32] | My mom’s gonna say I should’ve had kids earlier. | 我妈会说我本应该早点生孩子 |
[21:35] | That a career is not gonna make me smile in 20 years. | 一个职业不会让我在20年后微笑 |
[21:39] | Yes, it will. If it’s the right one. | 它会的 如果它是适合的 |
[21:43] | Don’t mean to contradict your mother. | 我不是要反驳你的母亲 |
[21:45] | Please contradict my mother. | 请反驳我的母亲 |
[21:47] | You loving your job, that is a beautiful thing. | 你热爱你的工作 那是一个美好的事情 |
[21:51] | Don’t ever let anyone make you wrong for that. | 永远不要让任何人因此怪罪你 |
[21:53] | It does not make you cold, it makes you passionate. | 它不会让你变得冷漠 它让你充满激情 |
[21:57] | And you are not being punished. | 你并没有受到惩罚 |
[21:59] | Even if this turns out to be malignant, you have options. | 即使最后是恶性的 你也有选择 |
[22:03] | You have good options. | 你有好的选择 |
[22:05] | You are so on top of everything that you came here immediately, | 你对一切都很上心 所以你马上来到这里 |
[22:08] | and that means there’s a chance that we might have found something early. | 而这意味着我们有可能 提前发现了一些东西 |
[22:12] | Not everyone has that chance. | 不是每个人都有这种机会 |
[22:14] | You’re gonna be okay, Tobey. | 你会没事的 托比 |
[22:17] | We’ll be back with the biopsy results shortly. | 我们很快就会有活检结果 |
[22:18] | Try to relax until then. | 在那之前尽量放轻松 |
[22:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:24] | -So get those to pathology. -Yes. | -把这些送到病理科 -好 |
[22:28] | If it does turn out to be cancer, I can’t be the one to tell her. | 如果真的是癌症 我没有办法去告诉她 |
[22:34] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[22:35] | Good doctors connect with their patients for all kinds of reasons, | 好的医生因为各种原因 与病人建立联系 |
[22:39] | and you see yourself in Tobey, so she’ll trust you. | 你在托比身上看到了自己 所以她会信任你 |
[22:45] | My mother died of it. | 我母亲死于这个 |
[22:46] | Breast cancer, and we did not catch it early. | 乳腺癌 我们没有及早发现 |
[22:51] | And it was long and painful, and it took her away from me. | 它是漫长而痛苦的 它把她从我身边带走了 |
[22:55] | It took her away from a life that she loved | 它让她离开了她所热爱的生活 |
[22:59] | and that she had waited too long to claim. | 她等了太久才得到的 |
[23:03] | I’m just really missing her right now. I hope I’m doing her proud. | 我现在真的很想她 我希望我让她感到骄傲 |
[23:07] | There’s no way you’re not. You are one of the best teachers I’ve ever had. | 肯定是这样 你是我遇到过的最好的老师之一 |
[23:12] | I hope I get to learn from you again. | 我希望能再次向你学习 |
[23:19] | You know, a watched 3-D printer never boils. | 你知道 心急吃不了热豆腐 |
[23:21] | Our patient was lucky that you happened to be in town when she took a fall. | 我们的病人很幸运 她摔倒时你正好在我们医院 |
[23:24] | She is, isn’t she? | 真的是 |
[23:25] | Well, I think our patient was lucky to have had a loved one nearby to help. | 我认为我们的病人很幸运 能有亲人在身边帮助 |
[23:30] | I think our patient is just trying to live their life, | 我认为我们的病人 只是想过自己的生活 |
[23:32] | but they can’t because their loved one is obsessed with being needed. | 但他们做不到 因为他们的亲人痴迷于被需要的感觉 |
[23:35] | So you’re saying our patient is being oppressed by being loved? | 所以你是说我们的病人 因为被爱而受到压迫? |
[23:38] | Should we go over the surgical plan? | 我们是否应该再确认一下手术计划? |
[23:41] | -Uh, fine. -Yes. | -好 -行 |
[23:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:44] | A little higher. | 再高一点 |
[23:45] | (是个男孩!) | |
[23:47] | Good. No, no, lower. | 好 不 低一点 |
[23:49] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[23:51] | How’s it looking, Pru? | 看起来怎么样 普鲁? |
[23:53] | Pru? | 普鲁? |
[23:55] | Oh, damn it! Pru! | 糟了!普鲁! |
[23:58] | Hey, anybody seen a kid? Pru! | 有人看到一个孩子吗?普鲁! |
[24:00] | I guess the gift shop doesn’t have a Judaica section. | 我估计礼品店没有犹太文化艺术品 |
[24:02] | Pru! | (是个男人!) |
[24:03] | Pru! | 普鲁! |
[24:06] | Well, that’s not better, is it? | 那好一点 对吧? |
[24:09] | Where’s Yasuda? She’s supposed to be scrubbing in. | 安田在哪里?她应该参与手术的 |
[24:12] | I… I’m not sure. But… if you need an intern, I’m available. | 我不确定 但是… 如果你需要一个实习生 我可以 |
[24:17] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[24:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:31] | She’s okay. | 她没事了 |
[24:35] | She’s gotta stop doing this to me. | 她不要再这样对我了 |
[24:37] | Nola’s being moved back to the ICU. | 诺拉已回到重症监护室 |
[24:40] | You can go and sit with her. | 你可以坐在她身边 |
[24:42] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[24:45] | For saving her, twice. | 救了她 两次 谢谢 |
[24:52] | I’m glad you’re staying. At Grey Sloan. | 我很高兴你能留下来 在格雷·斯隆 我很高兴你不会去芝加哥 |
[24:55] | I’m glad you’re not going to Chicago. | 我很高兴你能留下来 在格雷·斯隆 我很高兴你不会去芝加哥 |
[24:58] | I want to be on your service. Today was amazing. | 我想协助你 今天真是太棒了 |
[25:00] | Your technique is amazing, and I want to learn from you. | 你的技术太赞了 我想向你学习 |
[25:03] | I need to learn from you, so… | 我需要向你学习 所以… |
[25:09] | I am not being disloyal to Grey Sloan | 我不是对格雷·斯隆不忠诚 |
[25:12] | and I’m not going to apologize for being ambitious. | 我不打算为自己的抱负而道歉 |
[25:14] | Did my husband call you too ambitious? | 我丈夫说你太有野心了吗? |
[25:18] | Not exactly, but it felt like it, and not in the good way. | 不完全是 但感觉像是 而且不是以好的方式 |
[25:21] | That man, he’s been around ambitious women his whole life. | 那个人 他一生所接触到的 都是有抱负的女人 |
[25:24] | He wouldn’t have it any other way. | 他不会有任何其他方式 |
[25:26] | You are a trailblazer. | 你是一个开拓者 |
[25:28] | Mm, I am. So was Ellis Grey. | 我是 伊莉丝·格蕾也是 |
[25:32] | Yeah, right. You… you knew her too. | 对 你…你也了解她 |
[25:36] | Not really. Our paths would cross at a conference here or there. | 倒也不是 我们会在某个会议上碰到 |
[25:40] | There weren’t as many female surgeons back then, | 那时候并没有很多女外科医生 |
[25:43] | and a group of us would arrange our flights | 我们有一帮人会安排航班 |
[25:45] | so we could have a drink together that last day. But not Ellis. | 这样在最后一天可以一起喝酒 但伊莉丝不会 |
[25:48] | She was always jettin’ off to her next big surgery or her research. | 她总是马上离开 去做下一个大手术或研究 |
[25:53] | She wasn’t gonna let a little thing like friendship or camaraderie get in the way. | 她不会被友谊或友情这样的小事妨碍 |
[25:58] | Coldness is in my genes. | 冷漠在我的基因中 |
[26:00] | Not coldness. Focus. | 不是冷漠 是专注 |
[26:03] | Ellis Grey saved a lot of lives. | 伊莉丝·格蕾挽救了很多人的生命 |
[26:09] | Maggie, you are so much more than Ellis’s pure ambition. | 玛姬 比起伊莉丝的纯粹抱负 你具有更多品质 |
[26:15] | You are kindness, caring, | 你的善良 体贴 |
[26:19] | honor, fairness, friendship, love. | |
[26:26] | I happen to believe that you carry those traits in your genes as well. | 我相信你的基因中也带有这些特质 |
[26:32] | Richard. | 理查 |
[26:33] | Oh, that man loves you like you’re the best part of him and Ellis. | 那个男人爱你就像 你是他和伊莉丝的最好部分 |
[26:37] | And all due respect to your parents, | 我尊重你的父母 |
[26:39] | I don’t think a day goes by when he doesn’t wish | 我想他每天都希望他和伊莉丝 |
[26:42] | that he and Ellis were both brave enough to follow their hearts. | 都有足够的勇气去追随自己的内心 |
[26:48] | If only so, he would’ve been a part of your life so much sooner. | 如果是这样 他本该会 更早地成为你生活的一部分 |
[26:51] | I do wish I had known him longer. | 我确实希望我认识他更久 |
[26:54] | Child, you are moving, you’re not dyin’. We gon’ still see you! | 孩子 你只是搬家 又不是要死 我们还会见到你的! |
[27:06] | I had the terrible broth and I’m fine. | 我喝了可怕的汤 我没事 |
[27:08] | Can I please have something real to eat? | 我可以吃点真正的食物吗? |
[27:11] | I think you might want to wait on the solids. | 我觉得你需要等一等再吃固体食物 |
[27:13] | I got something better for you. | 我有更好的东西要给你 |
[27:15] | Why are you holding my nice shoes? | 你为什么拿着我的漂亮鞋子? |
[27:17] | I talked to your parents, | 我和你父母谈过了 |
[27:18] | and they agreed that since everybody’s here together, | 他们同意既然大家都一起在这里 |
[27:21] | there’s no point in postponing your Bar Mitzvah. | 没有必要推迟你的成人礼 |
[27:23] | So we’re throwing it for you today, here at Grey Sloan! | 所以今天在格雷·斯隆医院 我们给你举行仪式 |
[27:26] | -No. -What do you mean? | -不要 -什么意思? |
[27:28] | Are you crazy? I’m not having my Bar Mitzvah | 你疯了吗?我不要在医院举行成人礼 |
[27:30] | at a hospital like some bubble boy loser. | 像个气泡男孩失败者 |
[27:31] | -That’s not what– -I said no! | -这不是… -我说不! |
[27:34] | No Bar Mitzvah. | 不要成人礼! |
[27:46] | No. No, no, no. No! | 不会吧 |
[27:55] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[27:56] | Are you ready for the fusion? – Why wouldn’t I be? | -你准备好做融合术了吗?-为什么没有呢? |
[27:58] | You’re angry, and I just want to make sure that whatever it is you’re angry about | 你很生气 我只想确保 不管你对什么事情感到愤怒 |
[28:02] | is not gonna affect our patient. | 都不要影响我们的病人 |
[28:03] | Do I seem angry, Kwan? | 我看起来很生气吗 关? |
[28:06] | Is this a trick question? | 这是个陷阱问题吗? |
[28:08] | Kai is taking a job and moving to London | 凯接受了一份工作要搬到伦敦 开始一个新的研究团队 |
[28:11] | to start a new research team, | 凯接受了一份工作要搬到伦敦 开始一个新的研究团队 |
[28:13] | so we either have to do oceanic long distance or break up. | 所以我们要么开始 跨洋异地恋 要么分手 |
[28:16] | Well, for what it’s worth, I heard they’ve added a bunch of direct flights | 值得一提的是 我听说他们增加了许多 |
[28:19] | from Europe to Sea-Tac. | 从欧洲到西雅图的直航 |
[28:20] | Kwan, I don’t even know how you got into this O.R. | 关 我都不知道 你怎么进的这个手术室 |
[28:23] | Just pass me the damn matrix. | 把那该死的矩阵递给我 |
[28:35] | But, um… it was nothing. | 但是…什么都没有 |
[28:39] | It was a… It… | 那是… |
[28:41] | It was just a little… It was nothing. | 那只是…什么都没有 |
[28:45] | Like Dr. Pierce said, you have options. | 正如皮尔斯医生所说 你有选择 |
[28:47] | Breast cancer is incredibly treatable these days. | 如今乳腺癌非常容易治疗 |
[28:50] | But I don’t, um… I don’t know where to go. | 但我不…我不知道该去哪里 |
[28:54] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[28:57] | I always know what to do. | 我总是知道该做什么 |
[28:59] | I do. | 我知道 |
[29:02] | I know what to do. | 我知道该做什么 |
[29:04] | Right. | 是的 |
[29:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:10] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[29:20] | You did so good, Luna bear. | 你做得很好 小熊卢娜 |
[29:24] | Luna? Hey, hey. I love you. | 卢娜?嘿 我爱你 |
[29:34] | Sorry for the wait, Mr. and Mrs. Wilson. | 抱歉让你们久等了 威尔森先生和女士 |
[29:37] | -Oh, no, we’re… -Oh, we’re just friends. | -不 我们是… -我们只是朋友 |
[29:39] | Right. | 好 |
[29:41] | So, we did the BAER test, which is the– | 我们做了BEAR测试 就是… |
[29:45] | Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response. | 脑干听觉诱发反应 |
[29:47] | We’re both physicians. I’m in OB. | 我们都是医生 我在产科 |
[29:50] | Well, then you know premature babies like Luna | 那你知道像卢娜这样的早产儿 |
[29:52] | run the risk of later complications. | 会面临日后并发症的风险 |
[29:54] | We’ll have to continue our studies, | 我们还要继续研究 |
[29:55] | but it does appear that she has progressive hearing loss. | 不过看来她确实患有渐进性听力损失 |
[29:59] | I’d like to run an OAE. | 我想进行耳蜗声发射检测 |
[30:00] | She can be asleep for that if that makes things easier. | 她可以在睡眠中进行这个测试 如果这样更容易的话 |
[30:04] | That would be my next step. | 这是下一步我要做的 |
[30:07] | Any questions? | 有问题吗? |
[30:17] | I… I’m not going down there. Not in this hospital gown, please. | 我不会去的 不要穿着病号服 |
[30:20] | Okay, well, so, what if a few of them come up here, then? | 好吧 那如果他们到这里来呢? |
[30:22] | Your cousins or your zayde? | 你的表兄弟姐妹或者你爷爷? |
[30:23] | What? To talk me into it? No. That won’t work. | 什么?说服我吗?不 那行不通 |
[30:25] | -Well, that’s– -I’m supposed to be eating sushi and cake. | -那… -我本该吃寿司和蛋糕 |
[30:28] | I’m supposed to dance with Eloise Schurmann. | 我本该和埃洛伊丝·舒尔曼跳舞 |
[30:29] | I’m supposed to wear a suit with pants that cover my butt. I mean– | 我本该穿能遮住屁股的西装和长裤 |
[30:31] | You can wear pants. | 你可以穿长裤 |
[30:32] | I wanted to stand up on the Bimah | 我本想站在诵经坛上 |
[30:34] | and show my family and friends from school how… how proud I am to be Jewish. | 向我的家人和学校的朋友展示 我作为犹太人有多自豪 |
[30:37] | Especially my zayde. He wasn’t able to have a Bar Mitzvah in Germany. | 特别是我的爷爷 他没能在德国举行成人礼 |
[30:41] | He’s always saying how important it is to be proud of who we are. | 他总是说为我们自己 感到自豪有多么重要 |
[30:44] | I can’t do that like this. | 我不能像这样做这一切 |
[30:46] | Well, sometimes things don’t happen like you planned them. | 有时事情并不像你计划的那样发展 |
[30:51] | Look, part of becoming a man | 作为长大成人的一部分 |
[30:56] | means learning how to handle that. | 意味着要学习如何处理这个问题 |
[31:00] | It’s like what they say in the Torah, | 就像他们在《妥拉》中所说的那样 |
[31:02] | you have to leave room for the magic, | 你必须为神奇留出空间 |
[31:05] | that only happens when you let things look different than how you imagined them. | 只有当你让事物看起来不同于 你想象的时候 神奇才会发生 |
[31:09] | The Torah doesn’t say that. | 《妥拉》并没有这样说 |
[31:11] | I’m sure it says something like that. | 我肯定它说了类似的东西 |
[31:14] | What if… you did it together? With Zayde? | 如果…你们一起做呢?和爷爷? |
[31:21] | This could be his chance to become a Bar Mitzvah with you. | 他有机会和你一起有个成人礼 |
[31:32] | Oh, there he is! | 他来了! |
[31:35] | Are you ready to wheel into manhood together? | 你是否准备好了一起迈向成人之路? |
[31:38] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[31:42] | And now… and now, tell me, which one is Eloise Schurmann? | 现在告诉我 哪一个是埃洛伊丝·舒尔曼? |
[31:45] | The one in the pink dress. | 穿粉色连衣裙的那个 |
[31:50] | Eat, eat. You’re looking pale. | 多吃点 你看起来有些苍白 |
[31:53] | Now, wheels up! | 现在 开始吧! |
[32:46] | God bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[32:47] | Mazel tov, everybody! | 祝福大家! |
[32:56] | Congratulations, Grayson! – Mazel tov. | 祝贺你 格雷森! |
[33:02] | (格雷·斯隆纪念医院) | |
[33:04] | I heard Nola’s doing well. I think Viv is gonna be your groupie soon. | 我听说诺拉挺好的 我想薇芙很快就会成为你的粉丝 |
[33:09] | She’ll be way too busy once they’re back on tour. | 一旦她们重新开始巡演 她会很忙的 |
[33:13] | I crushed it in there today. I crushed it. | 我今天在那里表现得 很出色 非常出色 |
[33:18] | I wish you were there to see it. | 我希望你当时在那里可以看到 |
[33:21] | You don’t have anything to prove to me, Winston. | 你不需要向我证明什么 温斯顿 |
[33:27] | I thought about everything you said. | 我考虑了你说的一切 |
[33:31] | You did? | 是吗? |
[33:35] | Ellis stayed with her husband, | 伊莉丝留在她丈夫身边 |
[33:36] | and by all accounts, that’s why she became so bitter. | 从各方面来看 这就是为什么她变得如此痛苦 |
[33:41] | She was ambitious before that, but never cold. | 在那之前 她有抱负 但从不冷漠 |
[33:43] | She stayed. | 她留下来了 |
[33:45] | She made everyone miserable. | 她让每个人都很痛苦 |
[33:46] | My mom did the same thing. | 我妈也是这样做的 |
[33:48] | She stayed with my dad for a long time, | 她和我爸在一起很久 |
[33:51] | even though she was in love with someone else. | 尽管她爱上了另一个人 |
[33:54] | Both of them, they didn’t follow their hearts, | 她们两个人 她们都没有跟随自己的内心 |
[33:57] | they didn’t follow their guts, they didn’t… bet on themselves. | 她们没有跟随自己的胆量 她们没有…在自己身上下注 |
[34:01] | They stayed to keep the peace. They stayed to keep other people happy. | 她们留下来是为了维持和平 她们留下来是为了让其他人高兴 |
[34:08] | My heart’s in my work, Winston. | 我的心在我的工作上 温斯顿 |
[34:12] | I don’t think I’m cold. | 我并不冷漠 |
[34:16] | And I don’t think you’re a coward. | 我不觉得你是个懦夫 |
[34:18] | I think that… | 我觉得… |
[34:22] | I think we did the best we could, | 我觉得我们已经尽了最大的努力 |
[34:25] | and that neither of us is to blame. | 我们都不应该受到责备 |
[34:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:37] | But I have to go. | 但我必须离开 |
[34:42] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[34:46] | And I have to stay. | 但我必须留下 |
[35:00] | She did great. Her spinal cord was intact and the swelling is coming down. | 她表现得很好 她的脊髓是完整的 肿胀正在消退 |
[35:04] | She should regain function within a few days. | 她应该在几天内就能恢复功能 |
[35:06] | I know I can be a pain in the ass. | 我知道我可能是一个令人讨厌的家伙 |
[35:09] | You know, when I was little, I would follow her around everywhere. | 在我小的时候 我就会跟着她到处跑 |
[35:11] | To the mall, football games, movies. | 去商场 看足球比赛 看电影 |
[35:14] | And I’m sure it feels a lot like that to her now that I live next door, | 我相信现在她感觉我就住在她隔壁 |
[35:17] | but when she first got sick, | 但当她第一次生病的时候 |
[35:18] | you know, I watched this person that I knew start to fade away, | 我看着我认识的这个人开始消失 |
[35:21] | and I told myself I would do whatever it took to bring her back. | 我告诉自己我将 不惜一切代价让她回来 |
[35:25] | You know, I got a younger sister, and she… | 你知道我有一个妹妹 而她… |
[35:28] | she can be a pain in my ass all the way from Los Angeles. | 她即使在洛杉矶也会让我感到很烦 |
[35:35] | I know she needs independence, I know she wants it, I just… | 我知道她需要独立 我知道她希望如此 我只是… |
[35:38] | I guess I wish I could fix it for her. | 我想我希望我能为她修好它 |
[35:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:46] | Maybe you should talk to Teddy. | 也许你应该和泰蒂谈谈 |
[35:49] | Kai could be a good fit here at Grey Sloan. | 凯可以是格雷·斯隆的合适人选 |
[35:54] | Ah, nice job with the decorations. | (祝贺!) |
[35:55] | Ah, nice job with the decorations. | 装饰得很不错 |
[35:58] | Glad you had to practice your dexterity while I was repairing an anastomosis. | 当我在修复吻合术时 你不得不练习你的灵活性 |
[36:02] | Actually, I got to assist on a cutting-edge cervical spinal fusion. | 事实上我协助做了 一个最先进的颈椎融合术 |
[36:07] | Because you stole it from me. | 因为你从我这里偷走了它 |
[36:09] | Ya snooze, you lose. Literally. | 你睡觉的时候就输了 真的 |
[36:11] | You better sleep with one eye open, Kwan, because I’m coming for you. | 你最好睁着一只眼睡觉 关 因为我来找你了 |
[36:15] | Uh, not worried, because I know you sleep with two eyes closed. | 并不担心 因为我知道 你闭着两只眼睛睡觉 |
[36:19] | -Yasuda. -Dr. Hunt, I am so sorry about today. | 安田 |
[36:19] | -Yasuda. -Dr. Hunt, I am so sorry about today. | 杭特医生 我对今天的事情深感抱歉 |
[36:21] | -I will– -No excuses. Get your act together | 不要找借口 要充分做好准备 |
[36:23] | or you won’t see the inside of an O.R. for at least a week. | 否则你至少一个星期 无法看到手术室的内部 |
[36:26] | Richard. Richard? | 理查 |
[36:29] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[36:30] | Yeah, me too. Um… | 我也是 |
[36:33] | Listen, your move, it just caught me off guard. | 你的决定让我猝不及防 |
[36:37] | You have every right to pursue your career, | 你完全有权利追求你的事业 |
[36:39] | and you don’t need me to affirm that. | 你不需要得到我的认可 |
[36:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:44] | But it feels nice. | 但感觉不错 |
[36:48] | This is… This is for you. | 这个…这是给你的 |
[36:54] | It holds business cards. | 可以放名片 |
[36:57] | Oh! I thought it was like a– | 我还以为这是… |
[36:59] | It’s a miniature version of the bench | 这是一个迷你版的长椅 |
[37:01] | where I learned that I… I had a daughter. | 我在那里得知我…我有一个女儿 |
[37:07] | My life was forever changed in that moment. | 在那一刻我的生活永远改变了 |
[37:12] | I hope you’ll remember me when you look at it. | 我希望当你看到它时能想起我 |
[37:14] | Richard. | 理查 |
[37:15] | I’m not gonna need a bench to remember you. | 我不需要一个长椅来想起你 |
[37:36] | You double fisting? | 你拿两份? |
[37:37] | One for me and one for my date. | 一个给我 一个给我的对象 |
[37:42] | Looks like she found another guy. | 看起来她找到了另一个人 |
[37:44] | Isn’t that just my luck? | 这不正是我的运气吗? |
[37:56] | This is really great. | 好棒啊 |
[37:58] | Well, personally, I prefer vanilla cake. | 个人而言 我更喜欢香草蛋糕 |
[38:01] | No, I mean the Bar Mitzvah. Grayson’s having the time of his life. | 不 我是说成人礼 格雷森正享受他生命中最精彩的时光 |
[38:05] | He’s dancing with the girl he likes. | 他在和他喜欢的女孩跳舞 |
[38:07] | You know, I think you should consider a peds fellowship, Schmitt. | 我觉得你应该考虑 儿科研究项目 施密特 |
[38:11] | I mean, you connect with kids, you listen, you care. It’s rare. | 你与孩子们的交流方式 你倾听 你关心 这很难得 |
[38:20] | Hearing aids are, like, invisible these days. Look, it’s wild. | 现在的助听器简直是无形的 你看 这太神奇了 |
[38:23] | Can you… Can you just not? | 你可以…你可以不说了吗? |
[38:26] | I’m just saying, technology has come a long way. | 我只是说 技术已经有了长足进步 |
[38:28] | There’s tons of info out there, it’s not as scary as it seems– | 有大量的信息 它并不像看起来那么可怕 |
[38:31] | Yes, it is, Link. It’s extremely scary. | 是的 林克 这是非常可怕的 |
[38:37] | I’m sorry, I was just trying to balance out | 对不起 我只是想抵消 |
[38:39] | the doom clock that I know is going on in your head right now– | 你脑海中那个厄运时钟的负面效应 |
[38:41] | Because my child is going deaf? | 因为我的孩子要失聪了? |
[38:48] | I don’t… I don’t care if technology has come a long way. | 我不…我不管技术是否有了长足进步 |
[38:53] | This girl has been through enough. | 这个女孩已经经历了够多的事情 |
[38:54] | She doesn’t deserve to have to go through this too. I just… I… | 她不应该还要经历这个 我只是…我… |
[39:00] | I need to wrap my head around this before you go all cheerleader. | 在听所有你的鼓励之前 我需要先想明白这个问题 |
[39:08] | Thank you for being here. | 谢谢你来 |
[39:15] | You’re right. London is too far for long distance. | 你是对的 伦敦对于异地恋来说太遥远了 |
[39:18] | And I spoke to Teddy. Nothing is definite, but– | 我和泰蒂谈过了 还不确定 但是… |
[39:21] | You can’t quit your job for me. | 你不能为我辞掉工作 |
[39:24] | No, I didn’t. She’s expecting some research funding. | 我没有 她将会有一些研究经费 |
[39:27] | You could move here. | 你可以搬到这里 |
[39:28] | Amelia, we work because of the long distance. | 艾美莉雅 我们的关系 能维持是因为有距离 |
[39:32] | Because you get to spend half of your time with Scout | 因为你可以有一半时间 和斯考特在一起 |
[39:35] | and the other half with me, and the two don’t overlap. | 另一半时间和我在一起 而这两者并不重合 |
[39:39] | -So this is about my kid? -Uh… | 那这是关于我的孩子? |
[39:42] | From the minute I told you about London, | 从我告诉你伦敦的那一刻起 |
[39:44] | which is the biggest career opportunity of my life, | 这是我一生中最大的职业机会 |
[39:48] | you have made it about you. | 你就把它变成了关于你的事 |
[39:50] | There were no words of encouragement, no congratulations, | 没有任何鼓励 没有祝贺 |
[39:53] | no acknowledgement of how hard I worked for this. | 没有对我为此付出的巨大努力的认可 |
[39:57] | This is about you and me | 这是关于你和我 |
[40:02] | being at very different places in our lives. | 在我们的生活中处于完全不同的位置 |
[40:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:13] | That is still true. | 这依然是事实 |
[40:17] | -But– -But. | -但是… -但是 |
[40:21] | That’s what people say… | 人们都会这么说… |
[40:26] | before they abandon you. | 在他们抛弃你之前 |
[40:33] | Segments of our DNA strand can be turned on or off | 我们的DNA链的一些片段可以通过 |
[40:37] | by our behaviors and environment. | 我们的行为和环境被打开或关闭 |
[40:45] | -And how’d your test go? -Okay. | 测试怎么样? |
[40:46] | -And how’d your test go? -Okay. | 还行 |
[40:49] | I’m telling the truth. I promise. | 我说的是实话 我保证 |
[40:54] | It’s just that Meredith left | 梅莉迪丝走了 玛姬也要走了 |
[40:57] | and Maggie’s leaving, and the… | 梅莉迪丝走了 玛姬也要走了 |
[40:59] | the idea of this… | 这个念头…失去你 我只是无法想象 |
[41:01] | losing you, I just can’t fathom it. | 这个念头…失去你 我只是无法想象 |
[41:05] | I hope to be with you for a very, very long time. | 我希望能和你在一起 有很长很长的时间 |
[41:09] | But the only thing I can guarantee is right now. | 但我唯一能保证的事就是现在 |
[41:12] | And right now, I wanna dance with my husband. | 而现在我想和我丈夫跳舞 |
[41:26] | So why not change the expression of our DNA and make it our own? | 那为什么不改变我们的DNA表达 并让它成为我们自己的呢? |
[41:50] | Because who we are isn’t determined | 因为我们是谁并不仅仅取决于 我们所继承的东西 |
[41:52] | just by what we inherit… | 因为我们是谁并不仅仅取决于 我们所继承的东西 |
[42:13] | …but by what we choose to do with it. | 而是我们选择它来做什么 |
[42:18] | 《实习医生格蕾》 | |
[42:57] | Fantastic. |