时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | “小猪 小猪 让我进去” 大灰狼对小猪说 “你休想” 小猪回答道 | |
[00:41] | Here we go. Pop it in. | 跟我做 举起来 |
[00:43] | When it gets hard, push harder. | 手臂吃重的时候 就加把劲 |
[00:46] | Let the weight do what it does. | 让哑铃为你塑造坚实的肌肉 |
[00:58] | Five, four… | 五 四 |
[01:00] | Bummer. | 倒霉 |
[01:26] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[01:30] | Not my Iron Butterfly! | 把我心爱的铁蝴蝶也给烧了 |
[01:32] | Mr. Lasser, you said you walked outside | 拉瑟先生 你说你刚好在爆炸前 |
[01:34] | just before it exploded? | 走出了屋子 |
[01:35] | Well, yeah, detective. | 是的 警探先生 |
[01:37] | If I would’ve been in there, | 如果我当时待在屋里 |
[01:39] | I wouldn’t be out here. | 现在就不可能站在这了 |
[01:43] | Xena: Warrior Princess, Issue 17. | 《战士公主西娜》第17期 |
[01:46] | This was a classic! | 这本可经典了 |
[01:48] | Mr. Lasser, | 拉瑟先生 |
[01:50] | we have a lot of people out here investigating the explosion. | 我们派了不少人过来调查这起爆炸 |
[01:53] | If you were involved in any kind of bomb-making, | 如果这跟你自制炸弹有关 |
[01:55] | now’s the time to let me know before anybody gets hurt. | 你最好现在就告诉我 免得造成人员伤亡 |
[01:57] | Bomb-making? | 自制炸弹? |
[01:59] | Me? | 就凭我? |
[02:01] | I wouldn’t know how to do any of that. | 我对那种事一窍不通 |
[02:05] | Everything I love was in there. | 我心爱的东西全都在屋里 |
[02:11] | My entire life. | 我生活的全部 |
[02:14] | My brother’s baseball cards. | 包括我哥的棒球卡 |
[02:16] | Now, if my brother knew about this, | 要是我哥知道了这事 |
[02:17] | he would crap a car. | 准得发飙 |
[02:19] | Shouldn’t he be happy you’re alive? | 难道他不该庆幸你还活着吗 |
[02:20] | How’s he gonna hear? | 他哪能听得进去 |
[02:22] | Hey, you’re gonna need a place to stay tonight. | 你今晚需要找个地方过夜 |
[02:23] | Why don’t you give your brother a call? | 给你哥打个电话吧 |
[02:26] | Your cell phone’s not that good, detective. | 你的手机没那么高级 警探先生 |
[02:28] | He didn’t make it out. | 他没能走出来 |
[02:30] | Didn’t make it out of what? | 从哪走出来 |
[02:31] | His double-wide. | 他的双箱流动屋 |
[02:33] | Same thing happened to him last month | 上个月他碰上了同样的事 |
[02:36] | with him in it. | 但人在屋里 |
[02:38] | He’s so dead. | 他把命丢了 |
[02:59] | Yeah, just boom! Man. | 对 就那么”砰”地一声 |
[03:01] | Just-just blown up. | 全都炸飞了 |
[03:03] | It’s like-it’s like a crater. | 就像个弹坑似的 |
[03:05] | The old dome is toast. | 那老房子玩完了 |
[03:08] | But I-I-I got nowhere else to go. | 但我没地去啊 |
[03:11] | So h-how ’bout it, man? | 行不行啊 哥们 |
[03:12] | J-just till I get back on my feet? | 先让我缓过这阵再说 |
[03:16] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[03:17] | Just for old times’ sake? | 看在老交情的份上 |
[03:19] | I-I gotta go. They’re all up in my grill. | 我先挂了 他们过来找我了 |
[03:21] | So let’s try to figure out who might want to harm you. | 我们来分析一下 有谁想伤害你 |
[03:23] | Detective, listen, bro. | 警探先生 你听我说 |
[03:25] | I’m a pretty happy guy. | 我是个乐天派 |
[03:27] | That’s the reason the name “Hap” works so well for me. | 所以”阿乐”这名字才这么适合我 |
[03:29] | I love everybody, | 我爱人人 |
[03:31] | and everybody loves me. | 人人爱我 |
[03:32] | Even the guys I owe money to. | 甚至是我的债主 |
[03:36] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[04:22] | Uh, Jimmy Damon. | 吉米·达蒙 |
[04:23] | I’m into him for about 3 grand. | 我欠了他三千块 |
[04:25] | I-it’s-it’s a bar thing. | 是因为酒吧的事 |
[04:27] | A bar tab? | 毒品买卖吗 |
[04:28] | No, Jimmy Damon | 不 吉米·达蒙 |
[04:29] | was for a bar that I opened. | 是帮我开酒吧的哥们 |
[04:31] | He was one of my backers. | 他是赞助人之一 |
[04:33] | It was a really, really great idea. | 那个酒吧主意超棒 |
[04:34] | You actually had your own bar | 在每个人的座位上 |
[04:36] | right there at your own table. | 都有一个独立的吧台 |
[04:39] | We lost our shirts. | 我们赔得血本无归 |
[04:40] | Um, then there’s, uh, Sammy Runyon. | 还有萨米·鲁尼恩 |
[04:43] | I owe him, like, a couple grand. | 我欠了他两三千 |
[04:45] | Strip mall creperie. | 我们开了家小餐厅 |
[04:46] | You know those really thin French pancakes? | 你知道那种超薄的法国煎饼吗 |
[04:48] | Now, pancakes are the new cupcakes. | 我们想用煎饼取代杯托蛋糕 |
[04:51] | Or at least, they should’ve been. | 起码当时是这么打算的 |
[04:54] | In fact, maybe I could interest you guys | 其实 我有个很特别的投资项目 |
[04:56] | in a really unique investment opportunity. | 你们大概会感兴趣 |
[04:59] | Was your brother on the hook with any of these guys, too? | 你哥哥跟这些人有瓜葛吗 |
[05:01] | No, man. | 没有 |
[05:03] | Rolf was what you would consider a really solid citizen. | 在大家眼里 罗尔夫是个好市民 |
[05:12] | Any of these guys ever threaten you? | 这些人恐吓过你吗 |
[05:13] | Well, yeah, all the time. | 有啊 家常便饭 |
[05:15] | But it’s just talk, right? | 但只是嘴上说说 |
[05:16] | Loan sharks break bones. | 债主打人很常见 |
[05:17] | They don’t usually blow people up. | 但一般不会动用炸弹 |
[05:18] | Makes it harder to get paid back. | 那样就更讨不回债了 |
[05:20] | According to the record, | 根据警方记录 |
[05:21] | your brother’s death was never investigated as a homicide. | 你哥哥的命案并没有作为谋杀案调查 |
[05:24] | But due to the similarity of the circumstances, | 但鉴于这两起案件十分相似 |
[05:26] | can you think of anyone that might wanna harm you and your brother? | 你和你哥哥有什么仇家吗 |
[05:28] | No. | 没有 |
[05:31] | We didn’t hang around the same kind of people. | 我们的交际圈不同 |
[05:33] | Excuse me. This guy says he’s here | 打扰一下 这个人说他是 |
[05:34] | to pick up your vic. | 来领受害人的 |
[05:38] | My main man, Monroe! | 我的铁哥们 门罗 |
[05:39] | I knew he wouldn’t bail on me. | 我就知道他不会扔下我不管 |
[05:41] | Buddy! | 哥们 |
[05:43] | Don’t we know that guy? | 我们见过这个人吧 |
[05:44] | – Oh, god, it’s good to see you, man! – Yeah, you too. | -老天 见到你太开心了 -我也是 |
[05:47] | Yeah, that’s the guy i thought was involved in the kidnapping. | 嗯 我当时以为他与那起绑架案有关 |
[05:49] | Clock guy. That’s his friend? | 那个钟表匠 是他朋友吗 |
[05:52] | I guess so. | 看来是的 |
[05:54] | Hey, you want me to take this? | 这个案子需要我负责 |
[05:55] | No. No, Hank. I-I got this one. | 不 汉克 交给我吧 |
[05:58] | I’m gonna go find the arson investigator | 我去找纵火调查员 |
[05:59] | and tell him we’re coming down. | 告诉他我们要过去 |
[06:00] | – Okay. – It’s so great to see you. | -好的 -见到你真好 |
[06:02] | – You look awesome! – You know this guy? | -你看起来状态不错 -你认识这人吗 |
[06:04] | Yeah. That’s my main man, Monroe. | 是啊 这是我铁哥们 门罗 |
[06:06] | I told you he would come, didn’t I? | 我就说他会来嘛 |
[06:08] | Hap and I went through a treatment program together. | 我和阿乐一起参加过治疗项目 |
[06:10] | Many years ago. | 好几年前的事了 |
[06:11] | You have to, you know, honor the bond. | 熟人的忙 总归是要帮的 |
[06:14] | Can I take him out of here? | 我能带他走了吗 |
[06:15] | Yeah, are-are we done? | 是啊 问完了吗 |
[06:15] | – C-can I go? – Yeah, you can go. | -我能走了吗 -你可以走了 |
[06:17] | But you might wanna lay low for a couple days | 不过这几天你最好低调行事 |
[06:19] | till we figure out what we got going on here. | 等我们查清原委再说 |
[06:21] | You think someone’s trying to hurt him? | 你觉得有人要杀他吗 |
[06:23] | We don’t know. | 目前还不知道 |
[06:25] | Can you keep an eye on him for a couple of days? | 这几天看紧他好吗 |
[06:28] | Whoa, you guys know each other? | 矮油 你们俩认识吗 |
[06:31] | We’ve met. | 见过 |
[06:32] | Oh, yeah? Where’d you meet? | 是吗 在哪见过 |
[06:33] | Like at a party or something? | 派对上吗 |
[06:36] | Oh, wait, you didn’t get arrested for doing | 等等 你该不会是因为重走老路 |
[06:38] | some of the stuff you used to do, did you? | 被抓进去了吧 |
[06:39] | All right, let’s go. Come on. | 好了 走吧 快点 |
[06:41] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[06:45] | So you believe both explosions were accidental? | 这么说你觉得两起爆炸都是意外吗 |
[06:47] | Yeah, that’s how it appears to me. | 对 在我看来是这样 |
[06:49] | The inlet valve on the propane stove | 那座圆顶屋里的天然气炉 |
[06:50] | from the geodesic dome was corroded, | 进气阀门被腐蚀了 |
[06:52] | Not exactly unheard of in this wet climate. | 现在气候潮湿 这是常有的事 |
[06:54] | So we had a propane leak. | 造成了天然气泄漏 |
[06:56] | The guy’s breaker box was out-of-code. | 他家的断路器老化了 |
[06:57] | He turned on one appliance too many. | 由于他长时间开着某样电器 |
[06:59] | There was a spark. That was the point of ignition. | 击出了火花 于是点燃了天然气 |
[07:02] | Now in the older brother’s double-wide, | 而在他哥哥的双箱流动屋里 |
[07:03] | we had a nicked propane line. | 我们找到了一条破裂的天然管 |
[07:05] | It was right next to a frayed extension cord. | 就在磨损的延长电线旁边 |
[07:07] | Plus, there was severe rodent infestation. | 另外还有严重的啮齿动物咬噬痕迹 |
[07:10] | Now, these rats-what they like to do | 那些老鼠很喜欢 |
[07:12] | is sharpen their teeth on power cords. | 拿绝缘电线磨牙 |
[07:14] | Same principle, right? | 相同的原理 |
[07:15] | We got gas plus spark. | 天然气加火花 |
[07:17] | Boom. Same result. | 砰 同样的下场 |
[07:19] | Now, is it possible that someone corroded the valve | 是否可能有人蓄意腐蚀了阀门 |
[07:21] | or frayed the cord? | 或磨损了电线 |
[07:22] | I get it. They’re brothers. | 我懂 他们是兄弟 |
[07:24] | It’s a very weird coincidence. | 这种巧合太诡异了 |
[07:25] | I tried to find a connection between the gas companies, | 我试着寻找两家燃气公司间的联系 |
[07:28] | there wasn’t any. | 但毫无收获 |
[07:29] | The service companies were different as well. | 也不是同一家服务公司 |
[07:31] | Anything’s possible. | 虽然一切皆有可能 |
[07:32] | But I’ve got nothing here to indicate foul play. | 但这里没有任何证据显示这是谋杀 |
[07:34] | I did have the C.S.U. Team | 我让现场取证小组 |
[07:36] | pull some prints off the valves and the tanks. | 提取了阀门和燃气罐上的指纹 |
[07:38] | Nothing was a hit on the database. | 但没有在数据库里找到吻合的 |
[07:41] | And you guys know how this works. | 而且你们也知道 |
[07:42] | I-I-I can’t base my conclusions on the fact | 我不能因为两个受害人有亲属关系 |
[07:43] | that both victims were related. | 就妄下结论 |
[07:45] | You know, it says here | 这里的记录上说 |
[07:46] | you were contacted by an insurance adjuster. | 有个保险公司调解员跟你联系过 |
[07:48] | Yeah, whenever there’s a loss of life, | 是的 只要出了人命 |
[07:49] | we try to work the case off our desk quickly | 我们都会尽量解决赔偿事宜 |
[07:51] | to aid the beneficiary. | 帮助受益人 |
[07:52] | You know who the beneficiary was | 你知道他兄弟保险的 |
[07:53] | from the first brother’s death? | 受益人是谁吗 |
[07:55] | I’m not given that information | 我一般不会提供这种信息 |
[07:56] | unless it’s a criminal case. | 除非这是一桩刑事案件 |
[07:57] | But typically, it’s next of kin. | 通常都是最近的血亲 |
[08:00] | I wonder how many are in that family. | 我想知道这家有几个兄弟姐妹 |
[08:01] | We should talk to Hap. | 我们应该跟阿乐谈谈 |
[08:03] | All right, you do that, | 好的 你去跟他谈 |
[08:04] | and I’ll contact the insurance company. | 我去联系保险公司 |
[08:05] | Well, I’m here if you guys need anything else. | 如果你们有其他需要就来找我 |
[08:07] | And keep me in the loop. | 有消息也告诉我一声 |
[08:08] | I’d love to know if we got a bad guy here. | 我想知道这到底是不是谋杀 |
[08:22] | You can wash up in there. | 你可以在那里洗漱 |
[08:24] | My aim is to keep the toilet clean. | 千万别把厕所弄脏了 |
[08:26] | – Cool. – Your aim will help. | -没问题 -你瞄准了就好 |
[08:27] | I shower at 7:15 every morning after pilates. | 我每天早晨在做完普拉提后七点十五分要冲澡 |
[08:31] | Please don’t run the water at that time. | 不要在那时用水 |
[08:32] | -I like full pressure. – Gotcha. | -我喜欢用高水压冲洗 -明白 |
[08:33] | Here’s something to wear. | 这是给你穿的 |
[08:36] | – What else? – You went to Brown? | -还有什么 -你上了布朗大学吗 |
[08:38] | Grad school. | 研究院 |
[08:39] | You never told me that, professor. | 你从没跟我说过这些 教授 |
[08:41] | Hey, how ’bout some underwears? | 给我些内裤吧 |
[08:46] | Oh, no, no. No. | 别 别 别 |
[08:47] | Don’t touch my clocks, okay? | 别碰我的钟 好吗 |
[08:53] | Sofa pulls out to a bed. | 沙发拉出来就是床 |
[08:55] | I like to finish breakfast by 8:30 in the morning. | 我一般在八点半之前吃完早餐 |
[08:57] | Kitchen’s in here. | 厨房在这里 |
[08:58] | Intruder alert. | 入侵警报 |
[09:00] | This is the kitchen. | 这里就是厨房 |
[09:01] | Hey, you don’t happen to have any schnapps, do you? | 你不会碰巧有杜松子酒吧 有吗 |
[09:04] | And what about dinner, huh? | 晚饭怎么办 |
[09:05] | You wanna get take-out? | 你想叫外卖吗 |
[09:06] | 24/7 pork delivers, | 24小时猪肉速递 |
[09:08] | And if it’s more than 20 minutes, it’s free! | 20分钟内不到不收费哟 |
[09:10] | Pork and schnapps? Really? | 猪肉和杜松子酒 真的假的 |
[09:12] | No, peppermint schnapps. | 不 是薄荷甜酒 |
[09:14] | Then pork. | 然后再吃猪肉 |
[09:19] | Oh, dude. | 老兄 |
[09:22] | Look, bro. | 听着 老兄 |
[09:24] | I realize this is a little inconvenient for you. | 我知道这对你来说有点不方便 |
[09:27] | It’s a little inconvenient for me too. | 对我来说也不方便 |
[09:30] | So if you want me to leave, | 所以如果你不想收留我 |
[09:34] | just say, “Hap, dude, | 只要说 “阿乐 |
[09:35] | “you’re a good old friend. | 我们是老朋友 |
[09:37] | “we shared some times. | 共度过一段时光 |
[09:39] | “but this is my space, | 但这是我的地盘 |
[09:42] | and you’re not welcome in it.” | 这里不欢迎你” |
[09:50] | It’s cool. I’ll go. | 没关系 我走 |
[09:56] | No. Hap? | 别走 阿乐 |
[10:00] | You can stay. | 你可以留下 |
[10:05] | – But no hugs. – All right. Awesome. | -但是别抱我 -好吧 棒极了 |
[10:08] | Wild times! | 狂野时间 |
[10:10] | I’m done with the wild times. | 我已经不过狂野时间了 |
[10:11] | Right. Right. | 好的 好的 |
[10:13] | I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[10:14] | Look, bro. | 听着 老兄 |
[10:16] | I cheated death last night. | 我昨晚在鬼门关走了一遭 |
[10:17] | If that’s not a wake-up call, i don’t know what is. | 这绝对是个警钟 |
[10:20] | But I’m going to clean up my act. | 但我会改头换面 |
[10:23] | This time, for reals. | 这次 我是说真的 |
[10:25] | Starting tonight with you. | 从跟你在一起的今晚开始 |
[10:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:31] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[10:32] | – Yeah! – All right. | -好耶 -好吧 |
[10:34] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[10:36] | Now how ’bout that pork? | 叫猪肉怎么样 |
[11:00] | A grimm? | 格林家的 |
[11:03] | This is gonna be even more fun than I thought. | 这可比我想的有趣多了 |
[11:05] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 别 别 别 |
[11:06] | Don’t hurt him! | 别伤害他 |
[11:09] | – Get down, man! – No, no, no, no, no! | -趴下 -别 别 别 |
[11:10] | – Get down! – Don’t shoot her. | -趴下 -别开枪 |
[11:11] | No, it’s my sister, Angelina! | 别 这是我姐姐 安吉丽娜 |
[11:26] | His killed more of our ancestors than I can count. | 他杀死了无数的祖先 |
[11:28] | How can you know him? | 你怎么可以认识他 |
[11:29] | How can you even talk to him? | 怎么可以跟他说话 |
[11:30] | Well, it’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[11:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[11:33] | He’s a grimm. | 他是个格林 |
[11:34] | What? No. He’s a cop. | 什么 不 他是个警察 |
[11:37] | Monroe, tell her she’s wrong. | 门罗 告诉她 她弄错了 |
[11:39] | – She’s not. – He’s a cop and a grimm? | -她没弄错 -他既是警察又是格林? |
[11:42] | Is that legal? | 这合法吗 |
[11:43] | Does somebody wanna explain to me why I’m not arresting her | 有谁能跟我解释下我为什么 |
[11:45] | for assaulting a police officer? | 不能因袭警而逮捕她 |
[11:46] | I was protecting my brother! | 我是在保护我弟弟 |
[11:48] | – Yeah, and your boyfriend. – Ex. | -没错 还有你男朋友 -前男友 |
[11:51] | – Long time ago. – Okay, you know what? | -很久之前的事了 -知道吗 |
[11:52] | This is– this is insane. | 这简直太疯狂了 |
[11:53] | Three blutbaden in a room with one grimm, | 三个狼人跟格林共处一室 |
[11:55] | and we’re all having a little chat. | 还挑灯夜谈 |
[11:57] | – We should be having dinner! – He’s not that kind. | -我们应该拿他当晚餐 -他不是那种格林 |
[11:59] | There is only one kind. | 格林家的都是一路货色 |
[12:00] | Just like there’s one kind of blutbad? | 正如狼人也都是一路货色 |
[12:01] | Well, kumbaya. Let’s all hold hands. | 那我们手牵手唱赞歌算了 |
[12:04] | I’d heard that you’d gone straight. | 我听说你洗心革面了 |
[12:06] | I just didn’t believe it. | 我之前还不敢相信 |
[12:07] | I’m here to protect your brother, | 我来这是为了保护你弟弟 |
[12:09] | and I need to ask him some questions. | 我需要问他几个问题 |
[12:10] | So why don’t you just shut up? | 你能给我把嘴闭上吗 |
[12:14] | – Hold on. Hold on. – Chill, chill. | -等等 等等 -冷静 冷静 |
[12:16] | Let’s not let this get out of hand again. | 不要再使情况失控了 |
[12:18] | I just had the carpet cleaned! | 我刚清洗了地毯 |
[12:25] | You’re really a grimm. | 你真的是格林家的 |
[12:26] | I’m, like, living, like, a piece of history right here, bro. | 这就跟历史故事一样 老兄 |
[12:32] | Your brother Rolf had a life insurance policy. | 你弟弟罗尔夫有份人寿保险 |
[12:35] | -Who was the beneficiary? – Don’t answer him! | -谁是受益人 -别告诉他 |
[12:37] | No, I want to. He’s trying to help me. | 不 我想说 他是在帮我 |
[12:40] | I got the money when Rolf died. | 罗尔夫死后我得到了那笔钱 |
[12:41] | Ugh. I need a drink. | 我得喝上一杯 |
[12:43] | And if you die, who gets the money? | 你死后 钱又会到谁手上 |
[12:45] | Me. So what? | 我 怎么了 |
[12:47] | So where were you the night your brother died? | 你弟弟去世那晚你在哪 |
[12:49] | Angelina. | 安吉丽娜 |
[12:51] | This is not getting any better. | 你这样是没用的 |
[12:55] | The night Rolf died, | 罗尔夫死的那晚 |
[12:57] | I was in New Orleans, | 我在新奥尔良 |
[12:59] | visiting an old friend. | 拜访一个老朋友 |
[13:00] | Does your old friend have a name? | 你那老朋友叫什么名字 |
[13:04] | – Adam Haupfman. – Angelina. | -亚当·霍夫曼 -安吉丽娜 |
[13:06] | He’s a butcher in the french quarter. | 他是法国街区的屠夫 |
[13:09] | His number’s in the book. | 他的号码在本子里 |
[13:11] | I’m going to get that drink now. | 现在我要去喝一杯 |
[13:13] | I’m– I’m gonna top this off. | 我要把这杯干了 |
[13:18] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[13:19] | You cannot trust her. | 你不能相信她 |
[13:20] | Well, uh, obviously, | 很明显 |
[13:22] | it depends on the circumstances. | 这得看情况了 |
[13:23] | But the point here is… | 但重点是 |
[13:25] | she would never hurt her family. | 她永远不会伤害家人 |
[13:27] | Do not let Hap leave this house. | 别让阿乐离开这间房子 |
[13:29] | I won’t. | 没问题 |
[13:30] | He’ll be safe here. I promise. | 他在这很安全 我保证 |
[13:36] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[13:51] | I want you to run a plate for me. | 帮我查个车牌 |
[14:53] | Thanks for being there for him. | 谢谢你去那接他 |
[14:55] | So how’s Adam? | 那个亚当怎么样 |
[14:57] | Oh, Adam. | 亚当啊 |
[15:00] | Uh, he’s a lot of things. | 一言难尽 |
[15:03] | But he’s not you. | 但他不是你 |
[15:06] | Tell me that you don’t miss it. | 你敢说不怀念那段时光吗 |
[15:08] | I don’t miss being out of control. | 我可不怀念失控的日子 |
[15:11] | I’m in control. | 我没失控 |
[15:12] | I could’ve killed that Grimm, but I didn’t. | 我本可以杀了那个格林 但我没有 |
[15:13] | He could’ve killed you too. | 他也可以杀了你 |
[15:15] | Which would’ve made you sadder? | 谁死更令你难过 |
[15:18] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这 |
[15:20] | I’m here to protect my brother. | 我是来保护我弟弟的 |
[15:24] | But now, there are other reasons. | 但现在却是为了别的 |
[15:32] | Ah. Come on. | 喝点吧 |
[15:35] | Come on. | 喝啊 |
[15:47] | Good to see you live a little. | 真高兴你学会了享受生活 |
[15:49] | Do you remember that time in the cascades? | 还记得在瀑布的那段时光吗 |
[15:51] | We didn’t go inside for a month. | 我们一个月都没蹲过监狱 |
[15:53] | Admit it, you have never felt so free. | 承认吧 你从未那样自由过 |
[15:57] | The call of the wild isn’t always such a good thing. | 野性的召唤不一定是好东西 |
[16:00] | Oh, what? You have regrets? | 怎么了 你后悔了吗 |
[16:02] | Let’s just say I’m glad we didn’t get caught. | 我很庆幸我们没被抓 |
[16:04] | That would’ve just added to the fun. | 担惊受怕才更有乐趣啊 |
[16:08] | All this restriction is like its own compulsion. | 约束越多 欲望越强 |
[16:11] | You know that? | 你懂吗 |
[16:13] | What do you say? What do you say? | 你觉得如何 如何 |
[16:16] | You up for a little nostalgia? | 有没有觉得怀念呢 |
[16:30] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[16:36] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪啊 |
[16:37] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:39] | It’s a beautiful night for a run in the woods. | 这么美的夜晚很适合在树林中奔跑 |
[16:42] | If you can still run. | 如果你还能跑得动 |
[18:20] | What do you got? | 查到什么了 |
[18:21] | We ran your motorcycle plate, | 我们查了你给的车牌 |
[18:23] | registered to an Angelina Lasser. | 注册名是安吉丽娜·拉瑟 |
[18:25] | 553 north Gruenvaldt Lane, Troutdale. | 住址是特劳戴尔 格鲁瓦特北巷553号 |
[18:27] | Couple of speeding tickets, no priors. | 有几张超速罚单 没有前科 |
[18:29] | Anything else? | 还需要其他帮助吗 |
[18:31] | No, thanks a lot. | 不用了 多谢 |
[20:48] | 24/7 Pork. I got your ribs here. | 23小时猪肉店给您送排骨来了 |
[20:52] | My main man, Monroe, | 门罗 真是好哥们 |
[20:54] | Doin’ me a solid. | 待客很周到啊 |
[20:56] | Score. | 太棒了 |
[20:57] | Coming! | 来啦 |
[21:00] | Man, I can’t tell you how glad I am to see you! | 伙计 我的激动之情真是难以言表啊 |
[21:27] | No forced entry. | 不是强行闯入 |
[21:28] | Vic took one to the head, three more to the chest. | 一枪打中头部 另外三枪打在胸部 |
[21:29] | Not exactly a small target. | 他可不是个小靶子 |
[21:32] | No shell casings left behind, | 没留下弹壳 |
[21:33] | No neighbors reported any gunshots. | 也没有接到邻居的报警 |
[21:35] | That says professional hit. | 看来杀手很专业 |
[21:37] | Which for Portland, frankly, | 老实讲 在波特兰 |
[21:38] | is kind of badass. | 这枪法算得上一流 |
[21:40] | Except, of course, for the death part. | 但杀人可不是闹着玩的 |
[21:42] | I thought he was supposed to be safe here. | 我以为他在这很安全 |
[21:44] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[21:45] | Her bike’s here. | 她的摩托还在 |
[21:47] | So is his car. | 他的车也在 |
[21:47] | Didn’t find any other bodies yet. | 还没发现其他尸体 |
[21:49] | But, uh, it’s still early. | 但… 现在还早 |
[21:52] | Hap! | 阿乐 |
[21:56] | No, it’s my brother. It’s my brother! | 不 他是我弟弟 我弟弟 |
[21:58] | Let ’em through! | 放他们过来 |
[22:03] | Hap, no! | 阿乐 不会吧 |
[22:05] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[22:07] | He was shot. | 他被枪击了 |
[22:08] | Four times. | 中了四枪 |
[22:11] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[22:13] | We were just across the street in the park. | 我们在马路对面的公园里 |
[22:15] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不要 别死 |
[22:18] | No, no, no! | 不要啊 |
[22:26] | You see what I see? | 你看到了吗 |
[22:29] | The blood on her clothes. | 她衣服上的血迹 |
[22:36] | Do you have any other brothers or sisters? | 你还有其他兄弟姐妹吗 |
[22:37] | My parents are dead. | 我父母双亡 |
[22:39] | Rolf and Hap were my only family. | 罗尔夫和阿乐是我唯一的亲人 |
[22:42] | Any idea who might have it in for them? | 你知道谁和他们有仇吗 |
[22:45] | No. | 不知道 |
[22:47] | Anybody threaten you? | 有人威胁过你吗 |
[22:50] | Not anyone that I’m worried about. | 没什么能让我担心的人 |
[22:51] | Then I guess you wouldn’t wanna spend a little time | 我猜你应该不想把时间花在 |
[22:53] | in protective custody. | 保护性监禁上吧 |
[22:54] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[22:55] | Me and a couple of cops holed up in a hotel room. | 跟几个警察一起关在宾馆里 |
[22:57] | Sounds like some good times to me. | 听上去挺不错的 |
[23:00] | You said you went to the park. | 你说你们去了公园 |
[23:02] | Is that how you got the dirt on your clothes? | 你衣服上的脏东西是在那沾上的吗 |
[23:04] | This? Oh, this isn’t dirt. | 这个 这不是脏东西 |
[23:07] | This is blood. | 这是血 |
[23:09] | But you already know that. Don’t you, detective? | 你都知道了 不是吗 警官 |
[23:18] | Go ahead. Test it. | 拿去吧 检测吧 |
[23:21] | Let me know what you get. | 把结果告诉我 |
[23:23] | Why did you leave him alone in the house? | 你为什么把他单独留在家里 |
[23:26] | Did she talk you into that? | 是她说服你这么做的吗 |
[23:27] | No. | 不是 |
[23:29] | She didn’t talk me into anything. | 她没说服我做任何事 |
[23:32] | Look, Monroe, I’m your best friend right now. | 听着 门罗 我现在是你最好的朋友 |
[23:36] | Look, if you don’t talk to me– | 如果你不跟我说… |
[23:37] | It’s my fault, okay? | 是我的错 行了吧 |
[23:39] | I left him alone. | 是我把他单独留在家里 |
[23:40] | It doesn’t matter why. | 原因已经不重要了 |
[23:41] | It matters if she convinced you to leave | 如果是她说服你离开 |
[23:43] | and she has someone else working with her. | 并有同伙帮忙的话就重要了 |
[23:44] | – She wouldn’t do that. – How do you know? | -她不会那么做的 -你怎么知道 |
[23:45] | Because he’s her brother. | 因为他是她的弟弟 |
[23:48] | We don’t kill our own. | 我们从不互相残杀 |
[23:51] | You don’t know her like I do, Nick. | 你不如我了解她 尼克 |
[23:53] | Yeah, well, maybe that’s your problem. | 是啊 也许这就是你的问题 |
[23:55] | Maybe you’re a little too close. | 也许你们走的太近了 |
[23:58] | Hap was my friend! | 阿乐是我的朋友 |
[24:01] | I would never have left him alone if I thought– | 早知道我就不会丢下他不管了 |
[24:04] | I honestly thought he’d be safe. | 我真的以为他不会有事 |
[24:06] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[24:08] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[24:13] | We ran blood tests on her clothes. | 我们测试了她衣服上的血迹 |
[24:15] | And what do you got? | 查到什么了 |
[24:16] | Believe it or not, bugs bunny. | 信不信由你 是兔子的 |
[24:18] | They apparently had something | 他们显然和 |
[24:20] | to do with the death of a rabbit. | 兔子的死有关 |
[24:22] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[24:33] | A rabbit? | 兔子 |
[24:36] | I, uh, yeah, I lapsed. | 我 我失控了 |
[24:39] | Maybe she is not the right girl for you. | 也许她并不适合你 |
[24:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:43] | I went over to her house last night. | 我昨晚去她家了 |
[24:47] | Does she know that? | 她知道吗 |
[24:48] | – No. – Good. | -不知道 -好极了 |
[24:52] | But there was somebody there. | 但是有人在那 |
[24:54] | I didn’t get a good look at him, | 我没看清他 |
[24:55] | and I interrupted whatever he was up to. | 我打断了他想做的事 |
[24:57] | And he took off in a hurry. | 他匆忙的离开了 |
[24:59] | You think he was there looking for her? | 你认为他在找她吗 |
[25:03] | Just watch yourself. | 注意安全 |
[25:16] | What do you got? | 查到什么了 |
[25:17] | Angelina’s water glass. | 安吉丽娜的水杯 |
[25:19] | There were some unknown prints on the propane valves | 那两个兄弟家的天然气阀门上 |
[25:21] | at both her brothers’ houses. | 有些不明的指纹 |
[25:22] | I’m gonna have the lab print this | 我要把它拿到实验室去 |
[25:23] | and see if we get a match. | 看看是否吻合 |
[25:25] | I don’t know if she had anything | 我不清楚她和她兄弟的死 |
[25:26] | to do with killing her brothers, | 有没有关系 |
[25:27] | but she’s hiding something. | 但她确实隐瞒了一些事 |
[25:30] | My brothers are dead, and they wanna hang it on me. | 我的兄弟都死了 他们却想栽在我头上 |
[25:33] | I hate cops. And you… | 我恨条子 而你 |
[25:36] | How could you even be friends with one? | 你怎么能和条子做朋友 |
[25:37] | Who said we were friends? | 谁说我们是朋友 |
[25:39] | I hardly know the guy. | 我们一点都不熟 |
[25:40] | Yeah, well, don’t expect them to bust their ass | 好吧 别指望他们查出 |
[25:41] | on who killed Hap. | 杀害阿乐的凶手 |
[25:42] | You do realize you could be next. | 你意识到下一个可能就是你吗 |
[25:44] | Good. It’ll be the last thing he ever tries. | 不错啊 那他的好日子也到头了 |
[25:47] | You don’t even know who you’re looking for! | 你甚至不知道你要找的是谁 |
[25:49] | Why do you gotta act like such a hardass? | 你为什么要像头蠢驴一样倔强 |
[25:51] | You liked my hard ass pretty good last night. | 你昨晚不还挺喜欢我这股倔劲的吗 |
[25:53] | Yeah, I did. And now Hap is dead. | 那是昨晚 现在阿乐死了 |
[25:55] | He didn’t hurt anybody! Okay? | 他没有伤害任何人 好吗 |
[25:58] | He didn’t deserve to die like that. | 他死很冤枉 |
[25:59] | Angelina, listen to me. | 安吉丽娜 听我说 |
[26:02] | It’s not safe right now. | 现在不安全 |
[26:05] | Maybe you shouldn’t go home for a while. | 也许这段时间你应该去外面避避风头 |
[26:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:10] | Nick told me someone was in your house last night. | 尼克告诉我昨晚有人闯进了你家 |
[26:14] | That Grimm was in my house last night? | 那个格林昨晚闯进了我家? |
[26:16] | Y-you’re missing the point. | 那不是重点 |
[26:19] | I’ll see you sometime. | 再见 |
[26:33] | Oh, I was so worried. | 我之前还很担心 |
[26:35] | He’s become very handsome. | 这样包扎就很帅气了 |
[26:37] | You’re so brave. | 你真勇敢 |
[26:38] | So try to keep this on Buddy for a couple days. | 这几天巴迪都要戴着它了 |
[26:41] | Try to keep it clean. | 尽量保持伤口清洁 |
[26:42] | Don’t let him run around in the mud. | 别让他往泥里跑 |
[26:44] | He’s a guy, so I know that’s not gonna be easy. | 他是只小公狗 所以我知道这不会容易 |
[26:46] | You are good to go. Oh, Buddy. | 好啦小巴迪 你可以出院了 |
[26:50] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[26:52] | A minor neighborhood emergency. | 邻居轻伤急诊 |
[26:54] | – Yeah, I can tell. – Hello. | -看出来了 -你好 |
[26:58] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[26:59] | Keep me posted. | 有情况即时来找我 |
[27:01] | Thank you, Juliette. | 谢谢你 朱丽叶 |
[27:05] | So how did Buddy get himself in trouble? | 巴迪是怎么受伤的 |
[27:07] | He went after Eloise, that huge yellow cat | 他跑去追艾露易丝 那只大黄猫 |
[27:10] | A couple doors down. | 隔了几户人家的那只 |
[27:11] | How did Eloise come out of it? | 那艾露易丝怎么样 |
[27:13] | On top. | 赢了 |
[27:14] | Apparently Buddy bit off more than he could chew. | 看样子巴迪挑战的难度太大了 |
[27:15] | The cat beat up the dog? | 一只猫居然打赢了一只狗 |
[27:18] | Don’t piss off a woman with claws. | 不要惹有爪子的女人 |
[27:26] | I’ll try and remember that. | 我会记住的 |
[27:29] | How are you doing? That looks better. | 你怎么样 看起来好多了 |
[27:31] | You know, I’m just… | 你知道 我不过 |
[27:32] | Happy I have a doctor in the house. | 家里有个医生真好 |
[27:34] | Oh, that’s sweet. | 嘴真甜 |
[27:36] | Wait till you get my bill. | 等拿到账单之后再说吧 |
[28:07] | Pig. | 猪 |
[28:12] | Got the report back on Angelina’s prints. | 安吉丽娜的指纹报告出来了 |
[28:14] | No match at either brother’s house, | 和两兄弟房子的都不匹配 |
[28:16] | But we got a match on a bloody partial | 但是却在两年前发生在尤金的 |
[28:18] | from a double murder two years ago in Eugene. | 一起双重谋杀案中找到了匹配指纹 |
[28:20] | The vics were brothers. | 受害者也是兄弟 |
[28:22] | Lived next-door to each other. | 两个人是邻居 |
[28:24] | Brothers? | 也是兄弟? |
[28:25] | Murdered on the same night. | 在同一晚被害 |
[28:27] | Case is still open. No suspects. | 仍是悬案 没有嫌疑人 |
[28:29] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[28:30] | Don’t know what those boys ever did to her, | 不知道那两个兄弟对她做了什么 |
[28:32] | But it gives it new meaning to “You fight like a girl.” | 不过看起来是异乎寻常的凶残 |
[28:35] | Now, check this out. | 看看这个 |
[28:40] | The vics were George and Stanley Orson. | 受害者名叫乔治和斯坦利·奥尔森 |
[28:42] | Same name as our arson investigator. | 和我们的火场调查员一个姓 |
[28:44] | Could be a coincidence, but I found this. | 可能是个巧合 不过我发现了这个 |
[28:50] | I think we have a family feud going on here. | 这是家庭利益矛盾 |
[28:53] | If it is, then we got an arson investigator | 如果是这样 那我们的火场调查员 |
[28:55] | investigating himself. | 就在调查他自己 |
[28:57] | Which is why he found no evidence | 这就是他在两个犯罪现场 |
[28:58] | at either crime scene. | 都没有找到证据的原因 |
[28:59] | We better bring the captain in on this one. | 我们最好通知队长 |
[29:01] | You want to bring in lieutenant Orson for questioning? | 你们想质询奥尔森督察? |
[29:03] | Yes, his brothers were killed two years ago, | 他的兄弟两年前被谋杀 |
[29:04] | And we believe Angelina Lasser was responsible. | 我们认为安吉丽娜·拉瑟与此事有关系 |
[29:06] | We think he figured out she was responsible | 我们认为他发现了这一点 |
[29:08] | for killing his brothers and killed hers for payback. | 然后就找她报仇 |
[29:09] | Well, ythink or you know? | 是你认为还是你知道 |
[29:10] | He’s an arson investigator. | 他是火场调查员 |
[29:12] | He knows better than anyone else | 他比任何人都清楚 |
[29:13] | how to make an explosion look like an accident. | 如何将爆炸伪装成意外 |
[29:15] | We have an A.P.B. out on Angelina. | 我们已经全境通缉安吉丽娜 |
[29:16] | How do you want us to deal with Orson? | 你想让我们如何处理奥尔森 |
[29:18] | Carefully. He’s got a clean record. | 小心为上 他的记录上是清白的 |
[29:21] | I’m not gonna protect a dirty cop, | 我也不会袒护任何有罪的警察 |
[29:23] | but you make sure you’re right. | 但你要拿到确凿的证据 |
[29:25] | – Yes, sir. – All right. | -明白 -好 |
[29:43] | I know who killed Hap and Rolf. | 我找到阿乐和罗尔夫的凶手了 |
[29:45] | It was a cop. | 是个警察 |
[29:46] | – A bauerschwein. – What? | -是个猪妖 -什么 |
[29:48] | I picked up his stench at the precinct | 我在警局闻到了他的臭味 |
[29:49] | and then again at my place last night. | 和昨晚我房子里的一样 |
[29:53] | – A pig? – Uh-huh. | -一头猪 -对 |
[29:54] | Killed one of us? Are you sure? | 杀了我们的人 你确定 |
[29:57] | Oh, I’m sure. | 确定 |
[29:58] | – Who is it? – I don’t know. | -那是谁 -我不知道 |
[29:59] | But when I find out, he’s gonna pay. | 等我查到之后 他会为此付出代价的 |
[30:01] | Angelina… | 安吉丽娜 |
[30:03] | Stay out of this! | 别管这事 |
[30:04] | I owe it to Hap! | 这是我欠阿乐的 |
[30:05] | And so do you. | 也是你欠他的 |
[30:07] | Hap’s dead. | 阿乐已经死了 |
[30:09] | There’s nothing we can do for him now. | 做什么都于事无补了 |
[30:13] | We should’ve been here for him last night. | 我们昨晚本应该陪着他的 |
[30:18] | I was hoping that you were gonna tear out | 我本指望你和我一起 |
[30:20] | a little piggy throat with me. | 咬断那猪脖子呢 |
[30:22] | I guess I’m still a little naive. | 我想我是太天真了 |
[30:25] | You know what I hate the most? | 你知道我最讨厌什么吗 |
[30:27] | That I still love you. | 我仍然爱着你 |
[30:53] | – Burkhardt. – Angelina just came by. | -我是伯克哈德 -安吉丽娜刚刚来过 |
[30:54] | She says she knows who killed her brothers. | 她说她知道是谁杀了她兄弟 |
[30:58] | Says it was a bauerschwein. | 说是个猪妖 |
[30:59] | – A what? – A pig. | -什么玩意 -猪 |
[31:01] | And I don’t mean a cop. | 我不是说警察是猪 |
[31:02] | But I do mean a cop. | 我是指猪是警察 |
[31:03] | Does she know who? | 她知道具体是谁吗 |
[31:05] | No, do you? | 不知道 你呢 |
[31:07] | I can’t tell you that. | 这不能告诉你 |
[31:09] | Well, you better protect his ass | 那你们最好把他保护好了 |
[31:10] | ’cause she’s out for blood. | 安吉丽娜去找他报仇了 |
[31:18] | – Lieutenant! – Yeah? | -督察 -什么事 |
[31:20] | – Mind if I have a word? – Sure. | -能说句话吗 -当然 |
[31:22] | I just want to let you know that we are sending | 我们要把你负责的 |
[31:24] | your case files on the Lasser arson | 拉瑟爆炸案的相关证据 |
[31:25] | to a Seattle lab to get a second opinion. | 送到西雅图实验室进行第三方检测 |
[31:27] | On what? | 为了什么 |
[31:28] | Your belief that both cases are accidental and unrelated. | 因为你觉得两起案子都是意外 毫无关联 |
[31:31] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[31:32] | It’s just too much of a coincidence. | 因为这太巧了 |
[31:34] | Two brothers both had gas leaks a month apart. | 两兄弟一个月内接连遭遇煤气泄漏 |
[31:36] | Doesn’t that strike you as a little strange? | 你不觉得事有蹊跷吗 |
[31:38] | I didn’t screw it up. | 我们的调查结果没问题 |
[31:39] | An investigator tells the story he wants told. | 有个调查员在说故事 |
[31:41] | – I tell the truth! – Yeah? | -我说的是真相 -是吗 |
[31:43] | Then how about your two brothers? | 那你的两个兄弟呢 |
[31:44] | You wanna tell me the truth about them? | 你想告诉我他们的真相吗 |
[31:50] | Bauerschwein,right? | 你是猪妖对吗 |
[31:53] | I don’t have a problem with you, detective. | 我没惹过你 警探 |
[31:56] | Our families have never been enemies. | 我们两家族从来就不是敌人 |
[31:58] | You should know that. | 你是知道的 |
[32:01] | Let’s not change it now. | 别跟我对着干 |
[32:18] | Monroe, it’s Nick! | 门罗 我是尼克 |
[32:19] | Open up! | 开门 |
[32:23] | Maybe I should just get you your own key. | 我是不是该给你配副钥匙 |
[32:25] | Where’s Angelina? | 安吉丽娜在哪 |
[32:26] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:32] | She is a murderer. | 她是个杀人犯 |
[32:34] | She killed the brothers of a cop! | 她杀了一个警察的兄弟 |
[32:36] | And he killed hers. I’m up to speed. | 于是他也杀了她的 我知道 |
[32:38] | Just tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪 |
[32:40] | I’m gonna tell you what I told her. | 我把跟她说的话再重复一遍 |
[32:41] | I’m staying out of it! | “与我无关” |
[32:43] | This blutbad-bauerschweinfeud goes back centuries. | 狼人和猪妖的恩怨要追溯到几个世纪之前 |
[32:46] | We get blamed for every bauerschwein death. | 每个猪妖的死都要栽赃到我们头上 |
[32:49] | Even the suicides! | 甚至连自杀都是我们的错 |
[32:50] | And by the way, | 顺便告诉你 |
[32:52] | She is never gonna let you or anyone else arrest her. | 她是不会让任何人抓住的 |
[32:55] | Right now, I’m just trying to keep them | 现在 我只是想试图阻止他们 |
[32:57] | from killing each other or somebody else. | 自相残杀或是杀害他人 |
[33:00] | Good luck with that. That’s your job. | 祝你好运 那是你的工作 |
[33:03] | You’re still in love with her, aren’t you? | 你还爱她 是吧 |
[33:08] | No…I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[33:12] | There was a time | 有那么一刻 |
[33:13] | when I thought, maybe… | 我以为也许是这样 |
[33:15] | till I started waking up pulling rabbit fur out of my teeth. | 直到我第二天早上醒来发现嘴里都是兔毛 |
[33:19] | I don’t miss those days. | 我一点也不怀念那种日子 |
[33:22] | There’s no good ending to this, Nick. | 这件事是不会有好结果的 尼克 |
[33:25] | I mean, I don’t want her to die. | 我是说 我不希望她死 |
[33:27] | But I don’t want you to try to arrest her either. | 但我也不希望你逮捕她 |
[33:31] | Frankly, I’d rather she just get away, | 老实说 我宁可她就这么逃走 |
[33:33] | so nobody else gets hurt. | 这样就不会再有人受伤了 |
[33:36] | But you know that’s not gonna happen. | 但你知道那是不可能的 |
[33:40] | Let me tell you something. | 告诉你吧 |
[33:42] | I want this guy dead too. | 我也希望弄死这家伙 |
[33:44] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[33:46] | And it is taking all my self-control | 而且我已经尽全力克制自己 |
[33:49] | not to help her. | 不去帮她了 |
[33:52] | So you can either stick around, have a glass of wine, | 所以你要么留在这跟我喝杯红酒 |
[33:56] | or you can leave. | 要不就给我走人 |
[34:41] | Excuse me. What are you doing? | 不好意思 你干吗呢 |
[34:44] | Just looking around. | 只是四处看看 |
[34:46] | You got a reason to be here? | 你到这来干吗 |
[34:47] | I’m just looking for Officer Orson. | 我只是在找奥尔森警官 |
[34:48] | He’s not here. Who are you? | 他不在 你是哪位 |
[34:51] | I’m a friend. | 我是他朋友 |
[34:54] | You wouldn’t happen to have | 你不会恰巧知道 |
[34:55] | his home address, would you? | 他家地址吧 |
[34:57] | We don’t give out that kind of information. | 我们不能泄漏这种私人信息 |
[35:00] | You shouldn’t be in here. | 你不该来着 |
[35:02] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[35:04] | That’s really not important. | 这不重要 |
[35:06] | Yeah, it is. | 这很重要 |
[35:17] | Where? | 哪 |
[35:19] | Did they get her? | 他们逮到她了吗 |
[35:20] | You mean she’s still in the building? | 你是说她还在楼里 |
[35:22] | Yeah, yeah. On our way. | 好的 好的 我们这就过去 |
[35:23] | A woman was in Orson’s office, looking for him. | 一个女人刚刚去奥尔森的办公室找他 |
[35:25] | She attacked an officer. | 她袭击了一位警官 |
[35:26] | That had to be Angelina. | 那肯定是安吉丽娜 |
[35:27] | She’s got some balls, coming in here. | 她还真够有种的 居然跑这来了 |
[35:30] | How the hell’d she know it was Orson? | 她怎么知道凶手是奥尔森 |
[35:31] | I don’t know, but we better find him before she does. | 我不知道 但我们最好赶在她之前找到他 |
[35:34] | Unless he’s looking for her. | 除非他也在找她 |
[35:43] | Don’t give me an excuse to use this. | 老实点 别逼我开枪 |
[35:45] | You really need an excuse? | 你真想开枪的话还需要理由吗 |
[35:47] | This isn’t between you and me. | 这不是咱们之间的恩怨 |
[35:49] | Then what’s with the shotgun? | 那你干吗拿猎枪指着我 |
[35:51] | I didn’t wanna end up on the dinner table | 因为我不想成为你的晚餐 |
[35:52] | with an apple stuffed in my mouth. | 嘴里还塞着个苹果 |
[35:55] | Mind if I put my groceries down? | 我可以先把东西放下吗 |
[35:59] | Slowly. | 慢慢来 |
[36:02] | Slowly. | 慢慢来 |
[36:07] | I know what you’re thinking, Blutbad. | 我知道你在想什么 狼人 |
[36:09] | “Can I get to him before he pulls the trigger?” | “我能不能在他扣下扳机前干掉他” |
[36:11] | Well, I know you’re fast, | 我知道你动作很快 |
[36:12] | but this thing is filled with double ought buck. | 但是我在这把猎枪里放了超大口径的子弹 |
[36:14] | You’ll be pulling your teeth off the back wall | 还没等你咬到我的脖子 |
[36:15] | before you sink ’em into my neck. | 你就已经被打得满地找牙了 |
[36:17] | Do we really have to go there? | 咱们非得这样吗 |
[36:19] | Now, I know you’re not gonna tell me where she is, | 我知道你不会告诉我她在哪 |
[36:21] | so I’m not gonna bother asking. | 所以我也懒得问了 |
[36:22] | But I’m gonna tell you something. | 但是我要告诉你 |
[36:24] | This ends with me and her. | 这件事到我和她这里就结束了 |
[36:28] | You killed my friend. | 你杀了我朋友 |
[36:31] | I’m supposed to be okay with that? | 你指望我就这么算了吗 |
[36:33] | Your friend was part of an old world order. | 你朋友是个老古董 搞老一套 |
[36:35] | Hap wasn’t like that. | 阿乐不是那种人 |
[36:37] | Neither were my brothers! | 我的兄弟也不是 |
[36:38] | And she killed them. | 她还不是把他们给杀了 |
[36:40] | So I killed hers. | 所以我也杀了她的兄弟 |
[36:41] | We’re not the same Bauerschwein we used to be. | 我们可不是以前那个懦弱的猪妖 |
[36:43] | You just give her the message, | 你把话带给她 |
[36:46] | “We’re even.” | 就说”我们扯平了” |
[36:47] | I can tell her, but she ain’t gonna listen. | 我可以转告她 但她不会听的 |
[36:49] | She’s old-fashioned that way. | 她就是那么传统 |
[36:51] | Change is never easy. | 改变向来不容易 |
[36:54] | But you can’t say I didn’t try. | 我也尝过这滋味 |
[37:03] | Hey. Hold up. | 等等 |
[37:05] | Just got a call from the officer | 我刚刚接到去安吉丽娜家 |
[37:06] | checking on Angelina’s house. | 排查的警官的电话 |
[37:07] | What, you get her? | 怎么 你找到她了吗 |
[37:08] | No, but somebody torched her house. | 没有 但有人把她的房子烧了 |
[37:09] | – Any bodies? – We don’t know. | -发现尸体了吗 -还不清楚 |
[37:10] | Fire department’s still mopping up. | 消防局还在灭火呢 |
[37:11] | We can’t get in yet. | 我们还进不去 |
[37:13] | You take Angelina’s. | 你去安吉丽娜家 |
[37:14] | – I’ll take Orson’s. – Yeah. | -我去奥尔森家 -好的 |
[37:23] | Lieutenant Orson! | 奥尔森督察 |
[37:24] | It’s Detective Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德警探 |
[37:30] | Orson, it’s Nick. I’m coming in. | 奥尔森 我是尼克 我进来咯 |
[38:52] | Relax, relax. It’s just me! | 别紧张 是我 |
[38:56] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是在干吗 |
[38:58] | Mud bath. | 泥裕 |
[39:00] | Yeah, I got that. | 看出来了 |
[39:02] | It’s a Bauerschwein thing. | 这是猪妖的习惯 |
[39:03] | It soothes the skin. | 泥裕能养颜 |
[39:04] | It helps me think. | 有助于我思考 |
[39:05] | So what are you thinking? | 那你在思考什么 |
[39:06] | You know what, I was thinking. | 我在想 |
[39:07] | When you stopped me in the stairwell, | 当你在楼梯间拦住我的时候 |
[39:08] | a-a-and you figured out what I really was, | 你 你看出来我的本来面目 |
[39:11] | I was — I was a little freaked out at first. | 我 我一开始有点吓坏了 |
[39:12] | And then I realized, maybe you being a Grimm — | 然后我意识到 也许你作为格林后人 |
[39:14] | maybe that’s not such a bad thing. | 并不是件坏事 |
[39:15] | We’re kind of on the same side. | 我们算是同一阵营的 |
[39:16] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[39:19] | Angelina Lasser is a monster. | 安吉丽娜·拉瑟是个怪物 |
[39:21] | You go after monsters. So do I! | 你抓怪物 我也是 |
[39:23] | You killed two people! | 你杀了两个人 |
[39:24] | Blutbaden are not people. | 狼人不是人 |
[39:25] | Rolf was an animal, just like his sister. | 罗尔夫跟他妹妹一样 就是个兽 |
[39:27] | And Hap? | 那阿乐呢 |
[39:29] | Do — do you know why she killed my brothers? | 你 你知道她为什么杀我的兄弟吗 |
[39:32] | That doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[39:33] | For fun. For sport. | 为了找乐子 她把那当成一种运动 |
[39:36] | It was just something to do on a Saturday night. | 当成周六晚上无聊时的消遣 |
[39:38] | It’s over! | 别说了 |
[39:41] | Put on some clothes. | 把衣服穿上 |
[39:47] | My brothers worked their entire lives | 我的兄弟辛辛苦苦一辈子 |
[39:49] | to put a crummy roof over their heads. | 就为了有瓦遮头 有米下炊 |
[39:51] | And then — | 可结果 |
[39:53] | This is the first time one of us | 这是我们有史以来第一次反过来 |
[39:55] | has gone after one of them. | 捕猎狼人 |
[39:56] | The huff-and-puff days are over. | 我们不要在活在狼人的阴影之下 |
[39:59] | Now, Burkhardt, whatever else we are, | 伯克哈德 无论我们的真面目是什么 |
[40:01] | we are both cops, | 咱俩都是警察 |
[40:02] | and we ought to be working together. | 应该要齐心合力的 |
[40:03] | I’m not working with you. | 我才不会跟你同流合污呢 |
[40:05] | I’m putting you under arrest. | 我要逮捕你 |
[40:06] | This is not about the law. Do you understand? | 这跟法律无关 你明白吗 |
[40:08] | This is never gonna be about the law. | 这跟法律一点都不沾边 |
[40:10] | How are you gonna teach a wild animal — | 你要怎么教会一只野兽… |
[40:16] | – What are you doing? – She’s here. | -你干嘛 -她来了 |
[40:24] | Get off him or I’ll shoot! | 放开他 不然我就开枪了 |
[40:33] | Get off him! | 放开他 |
[40:35] | You were good to Hap, | 你对阿乐不错 |
[40:36] | so I’m gonna give you a free pass. | 所以我这次就不伤你了 |
[40:50] | Now you’re gonna pay. | 现在你要付出代价了 |
[40:57] | No! | 不要 |
[41:25] | Sometimes being a cop gets in the way | 有时候警察的身份 |
[41:27] | of what you have to do. | 会妨碍你的本职 |
[41:47] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[41:47] | He’s in custody, and she’s been shot. | 他被收监了 她中弹了 |
[41:49] | – Where is she? – We’re still looking for her. | -她在哪 -我们还在找她 |
[41:52] | You’ll never find her. | 你们永远也不会找到她的 |
[41:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:55] | But you might. | 但你有这本事 |
[41:57] | Don’t push it. | 别得寸进尺 |