时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | “受情势所迫 我无法像一只 感激受惊的老鼠般吱吱乱叫 而是要咆哮” | |
[00:29] | You can’t hide, maggot. | 你藏不住的 |
[00:32] | You are going to get what’s coming to you. | 善有善报 恶有恶报 |
[00:37] | You’re going to get it now. | 现在你的报应来了 |
[00:46] | There’s nowhere to go. | 你无路可逃 |
[00:52] | You can’t hide from me. | 你躲不过我 |
[01:00] | Got you. | 逮个正着 |
[02:21] | Truck was on its usual route in the Southeast. | 垃圾车当时在长街东南的固定路线上行驶 |
[02:23] | Driver said the rear loader got jammed. | 司机说后斗被卡住了 |
[02:26] | Got out to take a look, found the body. | 于是下车查看情况 结果发现了尸体 |
[02:28] | How many stops did he make before he got here? | 到这里之前 车停了几站 |
[02:29] | He’s not sure. | 他记不清了 |
[02:30] | He started at 6:30 this morning. | 他是从今早六点半上的岗 |
[02:32] | Luckily he found it before it got to the dump, | 还好尸体是运到垃圾场前被发现的 |
[02:34] | otherwise he would have never been found. | 不然可能就随垃圾一起处理掉了 |
[02:36] | Can we roll the body? | 可以把尸体翻过来吗 |
[02:37] | Well, I already took photos. | 我已经拍过照了 |
[02:39] | Evidence is pretty well contaminated, | 证据基本上都被污染了 |
[02:40] | So, yeah, we can take a few liberties here. | 所以挪动一下也不要紧 |
[02:41] | Let’s roll him. | 把他翻过来吧 |
[02:56] | What do you think killed him? | 你觉得他是怎么死的 |
[03:12] | Leonard Louis Drake, age 30. | 伦纳德·路易·德雷克 三十岁 |
[03:15] | Last known address – 841 Southeast Long Street, | 最后通讯地址是长街东南841号 |
[03:17] | Apartment 201. | 201室 |
[03:19] | A couple of assaults, D.U.I., | 犯过几次侵犯人身罪 酒驾 |
[03:21] | And three domestic violence charges. | 还有三次家暴指控 |
[03:23] | Sounds like your basic bully. | 听着像个恶霸 |
[03:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:26] | That address is on the trash truck’s route. | 他家地址在垃圾车途经的路上 |
[03:28] | Time for a little dumpster diving. | 该去垃圾箱里一探究竟了 |
[03:32] | Got some blood in here. | 这边有血迹 |
[03:33] | Time to bring in the team. | 该派调查队过来了 |
[03:36] | More blood here. | 这边也有血迹 |
[03:37] | Need forensics along the 800 Block of Long Street. | 沿长街800区需要法医 |
[03:41] | Looks like he was dragged along the sidewalk | 看着像是被杀之后沿着人行道 |
[03:43] | after he was killed. | 被拖过来的 |
[03:45] | 841 Southeast Long Street. | 长街东南841号 |
[03:48] | Leonard Drake’s address. | 伦纳德·德雷克的地址 |
[03:50] | Here’s more blood on the ramp. | 斜坡上也有血迹 |
[03:54] | Time to get the manager. | 该去找公寓管理员了 |
[03:56] | One space per tenant. | 每位房客一个停车位 |
[03:58] | All but two units are rented. | 只有两个单元没有出租 |
[04:00] | We got 25 units. | 我们一共有25个单元 |
[04:02] | Most of the people are away at work right now, | 现在大部分人都去上班了 |
[04:05] | As you can…see. You know, | 你们可以…看到 |
[04:08] | we get more police here than I’d like to admit. | 说来汗颜 警察是这里的常客 |
[04:11] | But…You know, some of our tenants, they, um– | 不过 我们有些房客确实… |
[04:14] | They have problems. | 是问题人物 |
[04:15] | Was Leonard Drake one of them? | 伦纳德·德雷克是其中之一吗 |
[04:17] | What’s he done? | 他犯什么事了 |
[04:19] | He died. | 他死了 |
[04:20] | What? | 什么 |
[04:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:23] | – Sometime last night. – Oh, my god. | -就在昨晚 -天啊 |
[04:26] | Well, that’s terrible. | 这太可怕了 |
[04:27] | When was the last time you talked to him? | 你上次见他是什么时候 |
[04:28] | Well, he was here last night. | 他昨晚来过 |
[04:30] | He was having a fight with, uh, Mason– | 他和梅森吵了一架 |
[04:31] | One of the other tenants. | 就是另一位房客 |
[04:34] | Hey, Natalie didn’t get hurt, did she? | 娜塔莉没受伤吧 |
[04:36] | Who’s Natalie? | 娜塔莉是谁 |
[04:37] | Oh, that’s Lenny’s live-in. | 小伦的同居女友 |
[04:38] | She’s a great gal. | 她是个好姑娘 |
[04:40] | Not such great taste in men, | 可惜挑男人没啥品味 |
[04:42] | you know, not to speak ill of the dead. | 我不是故意说死人坏话 |
[04:45] | Uh, Natalie have a last name? | 娜塔莉姓什么 |
[04:46] | Haverstraw. | 哈弗斯特罗 |
[04:47] | But she’s not home. Her car’s gone. | 不过她不在家 因为她的车不在 |
[04:50] | That’s her space. | 那个是她的车位 |
[04:51] | And that’s, uh, Lenny’s car – the Mustang. | 那辆福田野马是小伦的 |
[04:54] | But I guess he’s not here either…Anymore. | 但我猜他也不在家 再也回不来了 |
[04:59] | We’re going to need the names of everyone in the building, | 我们需要楼里每位住户的姓名 |
[05:01] | and all their vehicle plates. | 还有车牌号 |
[05:03] | How did Lenny die? | 小伦是怎么死的 |
[05:05] | He was murdered. | 被谋杀了 |
[05:08] | I did not expect– | 我没想到 |
[05:10] | And I’m not totally surprised, | 其实也没啥好惊讶的 |
[05:12] | ’cause he wasn’t the nicest guy. | 因为他这人本身就不老实 |
[05:14] | What about Mason? | 那梅森呢 |
[05:16] | The tenant who you said had a fight with Lenny? | 就是和小伦吵架的那位房客 |
[05:17] | Oh, that’s Mason Snyder. | 他叫梅森·斯奈德 |
[05:19] | Yeah, he’s a lawyer, | 是个律师 |
[05:20] | Lives down the hall from Lenny. | 住在小伦家走廊对面 |
[05:24] | That’s his car over there. | 那辆车是他的 |
[05:27] | We’re going to need to see Lenny’s apartment. | 我们得去小伦的公寓看看 |
[05:50] | Got tools. Murder weapon could be Lenny’s. | 家里有工具 凶器可能是小伦的 |
[05:53] | Looks like Natalie left in a hurry. | 看样子娜塔莉匆忙离开了 |
[05:55] | Let’s get her plate and APB her. | 查出她的车号 对她发出通缉 |
[06:01] | Need to get a team in here, | 需要派一支调查队过来 |
[06:02] | see if there’s any blood on the rug. | 看地毯上有没有血迹 |
[06:05] | Pretty. | 姑娘挺漂亮 |
[06:06] | I wonder what she saw in him. | 不知道看上他哪点 |
[06:07] | Love’s a funny thing. | 爱情难以捉摸[可笑] |
[06:09] | You must be laughing all the time. | 那你肯定笑得合不拢嘴 |
[06:25] | Police, open up. | 警察 开门 |
[06:32] | All I did was ask him | 我就问了他一句 |
[06:34] | why did he have to take that engine apart on the kitchen table? | 为什么要把厨房桌子上那个发动机给拆了 |
[06:37] | What’d he say? | 那他说什么 |
[06:40] | Nothing. He just– | 什么都没说 他就… |
[06:42] | He had been drinking, and he stood up and he hit me. | 他当时喝高了 站起来打了我 |
[06:45] | And then what happened? | 后来呢 |
[06:47] | I told him that I’d had enough, | 我告诉他 我受够了 |
[06:49] | and I went to the bedroom and started packing. | 然后就进卧室开始收拾行李 |
[06:52] | And then he came after me and he grabbed me and… | 他接着跟了进来 抓住我 然后… |
[06:55] | I think that he would have killed me… | 如果不是马蒂 |
[06:58] | If it hadn’t been for Marty. | 我可能已经被他杀了 |
[06:59] | Um, Marty is our downstairs neighbor. | 马蒂是我们楼下的邻居 |
[07:02] | He lives right below us. | 就住我们正下方 |
[07:03] | – That would be Martin Burgess in 101? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -是101室的马蒂恩·伯吉斯吗 -是的 |
[07:09] | He always heard everything. | 什么动静他都听得到 |
[07:11] | – And what did Martin do? – He knocked on the door. | -马蒂恩采取了什么措施 -他先来敲门 |
[07:14] | And then– that’s what stopped Lenny. | 然后 小伦听到就住了手 |
[07:17] | Then I felt afraid for Marty because… | 我当时挺担心他的 因为 |
[07:20] | Lenny started yelling at him. | 小伦开始冲他大吼 |
[07:22] | And then that’s when Mason showed up. | 梅森这时候出现了 |
[07:24] | Mason Snyder, who lives across the hall? | 是住走廊对面的梅森·斯奈德吗 |
[07:25] | Yeah, and then they got into it. | 对 后来他俩就吵了起来 |
[07:28] | And–and Lenny threatened to kill him. | 小伦威胁要杀了梅森 |
[07:30] | And then where was Martin? | 马蒂恩那时在干嘛 |
[07:31] | He left when Mason and Lenny were yelling at each other. | 梅森和小伦掐架的时候 他就走了 |
[07:35] | And then I went and I got my stuff and… | 然后我就进屋拿了行李 |
[07:39] | Lenny tried to stop me, but Mason walked me to my car, | 小伦想阻止我 但梅森陪我走到车边 |
[07:42] | so that he couldn’t. | 这样小伦就没法动手 |
[07:44] | And then I drove to Astoria. | 我开车去了阿斯托利亚 |
[07:47] | And checked into a motel and… | 在一家汽车旅馆住下 |
[07:51] | What did Lenny say happened? | 小伦是怎么说的 |
[07:54] | Lenny was murdered last night. | 小伦昨晚被谋杀了 |
[08:02] | I don’t believe that. | 我不信 |
[08:04] | We found his body this morning. | 我们今早发现了他的尸体 |
[08:06] | – Mason killed him? – We don’t know. | -是梅森杀了他吗 -我们还不清楚 |
[08:09] | Oh, you think that I did it? | 难道你们认为是我干的吗 |
[08:11] | Did you? | 是你吗 |
[08:13] | Like, how could I? I’m not strong enough. | 怎么可能 我根本没那么大力气 |
[08:16] | People can do a lot of things when they’re mad. | 人在盛怒之下能做出意想不到的事 |
[08:18] | I hated him, I wouldn’t kill him. | 我恨他 但还不至于杀了他 |
[08:21] | Do you know anyone else who would? | 你知道谁有杀他的动机吗 |
[08:22] | Yeah, like anybody who ever met him. | 每个见过他的人都有可能 |
[08:25] | Why did you stay? | 你为什么留在他身边 |
[08:28] | At first he was | 刚开始 他… |
[08:32] | …pretty great. | 对我很好 |
[08:35] | And the longer we were together the worse it got. | 但我们处得越久 情况就越糟糕 |
[08:38] | I don’t know. I–I guess | 我不清楚 大概 |
[08:43] | I was just too scared to leave. | 是因为我不敢离开他吧 |
[08:49] | Think she could put a screwdriver through a man’s throat? | 她有力气把螺丝刀捅进别人的喉咙吗 |
[08:51] | – Hey, love’s a funny thing. – Hey. | -爱情本来就难以捉摸 -别学我 |
[08:53] | Any witnesses to the argument? | 争吵时有目击者吗 |
[08:55] | Two guys from the building– | 有两个住户 |
[08:55] | Marty Burgess and Mason Snyder. | 马蒂·伯吉斯和梅森·斯奈德 |
[08:57] | Martin Burgess owns a junkyard on the east side, | 马蒂恩·伯吉斯在东边有家旧货店 |
[08:59] | called “Marty’s Junk Shop.” | 叫做”马蒂旧货店” |
[09:00] | Mm-hmm, what about Snyder? | 斯奈德什么情况 |
[09:02] | Personal injury lawyer. | 他是位人身伤害律师 |
[09:04] | Start with the junk shop. | 从旧货店着手查案 |
[09:19] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[09:22] | Maybe he’s in the back. | 也许他在后面 |
[09:24] | I hate places like this. | 我讨厌这种地方 |
[09:26] | Why? It’s just stuff. | 为什么 不过是些旧货而已 |
[09:27] | No, it’s people’s lives falling apart– | 不 这代表人们的生活分崩离析 |
[09:31] | what’s left when the good times are over. | 只剩这些美好岁月流逝后的遗迹 |
[09:36] | It’s the death of dreams. | 这里是梦想毁灭的地方 |
[09:37] | Thanks. Now I’m creeped out. | 多谢 你雷到我了 |
[09:46] | Mr. Burgess? | 伯吉斯先生 |
[09:49] | Sorry, we didn’t mean to scare you. | 抱歉 我们没想吓到你 |
[09:50] | Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin. | 我们是伯克哈德警探和格里芬警探 |
[09:52] | We just want to ask you a few questions. | 我们想问你些问题 |
[09:54] | – About what? – Your neighbor Leonard Drake. | -关于什么事 -关于你的邻居伦纳德·德雷克 |
[09:56] | He was murdered sometime last night. | 他昨晚某时被谋杀了 |
[09:59] | Murdered? | 被谋杀 |
[10:00] | According to Natalie Haverstraw, | 根据娜塔莉·哈弗斯特罗的说法 |
[10:02] | you were one of the last people to see him alive. | 你是他死前最后见过的人之一 |
[10:04] | Well, if–if it happened last night… | 如果谋杀发生在昨晚 |
[10:07] | I guess I was. | 那我的确是 |
[10:11] | I don’t really know what I can tell you. | 我不知道能提供什么信息 |
[10:14] | I heard another argument | 那天我听到 |
[10:14] | between Mr. Drake and Miss Haverstraw. | 德雷克先生和哈弗斯特罗小姐又吵了起来 |
[10:18] | I was afraid that he might hurt her again. | 我担心他又会伤到她 |
[10:22] | I walked up and knocked on the door, but… | 就上楼敲门 但是 |
[10:25] | Natalie wasn’t– | 娜塔莉没有… |
[10:29] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[10:30] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[10:32] | What did you do then? | 你后来做什么了 |
[10:34] | Nothing. | 什么也没做 |
[10:36] | I should have, but… | 我本该插手的 但 |
[10:38] | Mr. Drake was very angry at me. | 德雷克先生当时对我火冒三丈 |
[10:40] | What did you think of him? | 你觉得他是个什么样的人 |
[10:42] | Truthfully? | 说真的? |
[10:44] | He was a terrible man. | 他人很差劲 |
[10:46] | He scared me. | 让我胆寒 |
[10:48] | And was your neighbor Mason Snyder | 你的邻居梅森·斯奈德 |
[10:49] | involved in the argument? | 卷进争吵了吗 |
[10:50] | Yeah. He got there after I did. | 是的 他在我之后到的 |
[10:53] | Can you describe the relationship between Snyder and Drake? | 能形容一下斯奈德和德雷克之间的关系吗 |
[10:57] | I don’t know. | 我不太清楚 |
[11:01] | Mr. Drake was hard on everyone. | 德雷克先生待人一向很刻薄 |
[11:05] | I think that he must have had a very difficult life | 他一定有过相当痛苦的经历 |
[11:07] | to turn out so mean. | 才会变得这么恶劣 |
[11:18] | I felt kind of bad for Mr. Drake. | 我为德雷克先生感到难过 |
[11:25] | And for Natalie, too. | 还有娜塔莉 |
[11:28] | I don’t know what else I can tell you. | 我不知道还能告诉你们什么 |
[11:30] | What did you do after the argument? | 争吵结束后你做了什么 |
[11:31] | I went back to my apartment. | 我回家了 |
[11:32] | Anyone verify that? | 有证人吗 |
[11:34] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[11:36] | He lives with me. | 他和我住在一起 |
[11:37] | Thank you, Mr. Burgess. That’s all for now. | 谢谢你 伯吉斯先生 谈话结束了 |
[11:40] | We’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[11:46] | What’d I tell you? | 我说得没错吧 |
[11:48] | Living with all these shattered dreams | 和破碎的梦想住在一起 |
[11:49] | can turn your head inside out. | 会把人逼疯的 |
[11:52] | Let’s find Snyder. | 我们去找斯奈德吧 |
[12:43] | Leonard Drake was a complete ass. | 伦纳德·德雷克是个彻头彻尾的混蛋 |
[12:47] | Trust me, I know an ass when I see one. | 相信我 我很清楚混蛋是什么德性 |
[12:50] | I’ve represented plenty of them. | 因为我替很多混蛋辩护过 |
[12:52] | But I didn’t kill him. | 但我并没有杀他 |
[12:54] | Yeah, we–we argued. | 没错 我们吵架了 |
[12:57] | I told him to leave her alone. | 我让他离她远点 |
[13:00] | And I told him to go to hell. | 我还叫他去死 |
[13:03] | What’d Leonard do when you walked Natalie to her car? | 你送娜塔莉上车时 伦纳德做了什么 |
[13:06] | He yelled. | 他大喊大叫 |
[13:08] | Excuse me, I’ve got to take this. | 不好意思 我接个电话 |
[13:12] | Mason Snyder. | 梅森·斯奈德 |
[13:16] | Uh, listen to me. | 你听好了 |
[13:18] | 梅森·斯奈德律师 让斯奈德为你据理力争 | |
[13:18] | Mr. Mancini is going to be limping for the rest of his life, | 曼奇尼先生下半辈子都要跛脚走路了 |
[13:20] | and I’m not talking emotionally. | 我说的可不是精神上 |
[13:25] | No, he lost his leg, you idiot. | 不 他失去了一条腿 你个笨蛋 |
[13:34] | No, no, no, no. You listen to me. | 不不不 你听我说 |
[13:37] | You multiply that number by 20, | 把你的赔偿金乘以20 |
[13:39] | then we’ve got something to talk about. | 然后再找我谈吧 |
[13:43] | So… | 那么 |
[13:45] | What else you need to know, | 你们还想知道什么 |
[13:47] | except I’m innocent? | 除了我无辜以外 |
[14:03] | “After two days of waiting in Vienna, | “在维也纳等了两天后 |
[14:05] | “I confronted the Lausenschlange in a dark alley. | 我在一条昏暗的小巷里截住了蛇妖 |
[14:08] | “As I approached, he attacked. | 当我靠近时 他攻击了我 |
[14:11] | “Had he recognized me for who I am, | 如果他认出我的身份 |
[14:12] | “he would not have been so bold. | 就不敢如此大胆 |
[14:15] | “His carelessness cost him his head, | 他的草率使自己丢了性命 |
[14:16] | “which I severed neatly with one blow. | 我利落的一剑 便令他身首异处 |
[14:24] | “I sliced open his belly, exposing the horrid contents– | 我剖开他的肚子 露出了骇人的内容 |
[14:26] | “the missing children. | 是那些失踪的孩子们 |
[14:28] | “I’m glad I brought an end to this disgusting coward. | 我很欣慰自己了结了这个恶心的懦夫 |
[14:31] | “I only wish I would have found him sooner. | 如果我能早点找到他就好了 |
[14:34] | Crawford Grimm.” | 克劳福德·格林” |
[14:38] | You ever seen one of these? | 你见过这种怪物吗 |
[14:40] | A Mauzhertz. | 是鼠精 |
[14:42] | Pretty favorable likeness, actually, given the subject. | 画得很像嘛 跟原型相比 |
[14:44] | Well, I think I saw one, | 我见过一个鼠精 |
[14:45] | and he could be involved in the murder. | 他有可能涉及一桩谋杀案 |
[14:47] | There’s a reason you people never wrote about them. | 你们格林没记载过鼠精是有原因的 |
[14:49] | They never do anything worth writing about. | 他们根本没什么故事值得写 |
[14:51] | This whole cartoon thing they got going… | 以他们为原型的那些卡通片 |
[14:55] | such a racket. | 傻到家了 |
[14:57] | – So they’re harmless? – Yeah. | -也就是说他们无害喽 -没错 |
[14:59] | I mean you say “Boo,” | 哪怕你随便喊一声 |
[15:00] | and they scurry off to their safety zones. | 他们都会被吓回自己的安全小窝里 |
[15:02] | They’re very predictable that way. | 所以他们的行为很容易预测 |
[15:04] | – What about a Lausensch– – Lausenschlange? | -那么蛇… -蛇妖? |
[15:07] | You saw a snake-dude and lived to tell about it? | 你见过蛇妖 竟然还能活下来 |
[15:10] | Let me tell you, what you don’t wanna do | 我告诉你 千万不要 |
[15:11] | is leave a Lausenschlange alone with a Mauzhertz. | 让鼠精和蛇妖待在一起 |
[15:13] | That is a-a recipe for dessert. | 不然鼠精就会变成盘中餐 |
[15:18] | Excuse me a second. | 等一会 |
[15:23] | Monroe. | 门罗 |
[15:25] | Absolutely, I know it well. | 当然 我很熟悉那里 |
[15:26] | I-I think it’s, uh– | 那算是… |
[15:28] | I think it’s an E. Howard and Company Mechanism out of Boston. | 我觉得那家公司堪比霍华德钟表 |
[15:31] | Yeah, I can handle that. | 当然 我能解决 |
[15:32] | No timepiece too big or too small. | 大表小表 统统修好 |
[15:35] | I’m–I’m sorry. Can you–can you hold a minute? | 对不起 你能等会吗 |
[15:38] | It’s a gig. I got a gig. | 是客户 我接了个活 |
[15:40] | No, that’s good. I have to go anyway. | 没事 你继续吧 我反正也要走 |
[15:43] | Yeah, go ahead. | 好了 说吧 |
[15:45] | So what time? | 几点 |
[15:47] | 12:30 tomorrow. | 明天12点30分 |
[15:49] | No, thank you. | 不 我要谢谢你 |
[15:50] | Yeah, I’ll see you then. | 好的 到时候见 |
[15:54] | Awesome. | 太好了 |
[15:55] | They were parked across the street, right over there. | 他们就停在街对面 就是那里 |
[15:58] | One of them was taking pictures of our house, | 其中一个人在给我们房子拍照 |
[15:59] | the other one had binoculars. | 另一个拿着望远镜 |
[16:04] | Well, maybe they were real estate agents. | 也许他们只是房产经济人 |
[16:05] | They drove off when I went out there. | 我一出去他们就开车跑了 |
[16:09] | You went out there? | 你出去了? |
[16:10] | Yeah. Somebody was taking pictures of our house, | 是啊 有人在给我们的房子拍照 |
[16:12] | So I want to know why. | 我想知道怎么回事 |
[16:13] | Look, I got the license plate number, | 我记下了车牌号 |
[16:15] | so we can find out who it is. | 我们可以查查他们是谁 |
[16:18] | Well, better safe than sorry. | 有备无患嘛 |
[16:23] | Yeah, this is detective Burkhardt. | 你好 我是伯克哈德警探 |
[16:25] | I want you to run a plate for me. | 我需要查一个车牌号 |
[16:27] | OR-734-BFU OR-734-BFU. | |
[16:31] | Yeah, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:34] | Look, I’m sure it was probably nothing serious. | 这应该不是什么大事 |
[16:38] | Stay inside. | 待在屋里 |
[16:48] | Stay inside. | 待在屋里 |
[17:14] | Don’t arrest him. He’s just hungry. | 别逮捕他 它只是饿了 |
[17:16] | Yeah, well, he’s a rodent. | 可它是个啮齿动物 |
[17:19] | And he should be eating what rodents eat. | 它应该吃啮齿动物吃的东西才对 |
[17:22] | He isn’t a rodent. | 它不是啮齿动物 |
[17:23] | We’re all mammals here. | 和我们一样是哺乳动物 |
[17:25] | Well, I am not eating what he’s eating. | 我吃的东西跟它可不一样 |
[17:28] | Sure you are. You just got to it first. | 当然一样 只不过你吃剩下的它才吃 |
[17:30] | Okay, smarty pants. | 好吧 算你聪明 |
[17:39] | Yeah, Burkhart. | 我是伯克哈德 |
[17:41] | Yeah, let me get a pen. | 好的 让我拿支笔 |
[17:44] | All right, John Oblinger… | 约翰·奥布林格 |
[17:47] | 643 Lovejoy. Thank you. | 幸福路643号 谢谢你 |
[17:51] | Got a name and address on the truck you saw. | 查到那辆卡车主人的名字和地址了 |
[17:53] | – So what do we do? – Okay, we don’t do anything. | -那我们怎么做 -我们什么都不做 |
[17:56] | I’ll have somebody take care of it. | 我会找人处理的 |
[17:59] | Let’s go to bed. | 上床睡觉吧 |
[18:06] | Look, it’s your word against mine! | 我们俩各执一词 |
[18:09] | And I got four little words for you– | 送你四个字 |
[18:12] | take me to court! | 去告我啊 |
[18:15] | Now get the hell out of my sight! | 快滚出我的视线 |
[18:31] | I thought I told you to get the hell out of my– | 我不是跟你说滚出我的… |
[18:58] | Victim’s name is Andrew Salazar, | 被害人叫安德鲁·萨拉萨尔 |
[19:00] | that’s his auto-repair. | 那是他的修车店 |
[19:01] | Two dumpsters, two dead bodies. | 在两个垃圾箱里发现两具尸体 |
[19:03] | We may not have motive, but we’ve sure got pattern. | 虽不清楚作案动机 但作案模式已经确定 |
[19:05] | Lucky it wasn’t Tuesday, Tuesday’s trash day. | 幸好不是周二收垃圾日 |
[19:07] | We could be digging for garbage down at the dump. | 不然就要去垃圾场翻个底朝天了 |
[19:09] | Who found him? | 谁发现他的 |
[19:11] | Archie Wayne, one of the mechanics. | 阿奇·韦恩 店里的一个机械师 |
[19:12] | First to show up this morning. | 今早第一个到店里 |
[19:13] | Said he found the place open. | 说他发现店门大开 |
[19:15] | Any sign of a break-in? | 有非法闯入的迹象吗 |
[19:16] | No, he was dumping the trash | 没有 他是在倒垃圾的时候 |
[19:18] | when he found the vic. | 发现被害人的 |
[19:19] | He thinks it might have been a disgruntled customer. | 他觉得可能是位不满的顾客干的 |
[19:21] | Apparently his boss was a terror. | 显然 他的老板很惹人厌 |
[19:23] | Nobody liked him. | 没人喜欢他 |
[19:24] | He said, and I quote, | 我引用一下他的话 |
[19:26] | “I’m surprised somebody didn’t | “我就奇怪怎么在这之前 |
[19:27] | stick a tire iron in him before this.” | 没人用卸胎棒捅死他” |
[19:30] | Actually, that was a paraphrase. I left out the bad language | 其实这是改述 我略去了他的脏话 |
[19:32] | ’cause I couldn’t write that fast. | 因为我写字没那么快 |
[19:33] | We’re going to need all the customer records | 我们需要近几个月来 |
[19:35] | from the last couple of months. | 所有的客户记录 |
[19:36] | Yeah. On it. | 这就去办 |
[19:37] | If it’s the same killer, | 如果是同一个人干的 |
[19:39] | maybe this victim is connected to our first vic. | 那也许两起案件的受害人有联系 |
[19:41] | And if it’s not, then our killer’s making some random choices. | 如果没联系 那凶手就是随机选择被害人 |
[20:27] | Excuse me, I’m here for the– | 打扰一下 我是来… |
[20:49] | 约翰·奥布林格 幸福路643号 | |
[21:16] | – Okay, get in the house. – What? | -好了 回家去 -怎么了 |
[21:44] | Marty. | 马蒂 |
[21:47] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[21:51] | You’re packing? | 你在收拾东西吗 |
[21:52] | Yeah, I can’t stay here. | 是的 我不能待在这里 |
[21:57] | I don’t blame you. | 不怪你 |
[22:00] | Marty… | 马蒂 |
[22:03] | I ain’t got the chance to thank you. | 我还没机会跟你道谢 |
[22:06] | If it wasn’t you, knocking on the door, | 如果不是你来敲门 |
[22:07] | I don’t know what would’ve happened to me. | 后果不堪设想 |
[22:18] | You’ve always been really nice to me. | 你一直对我很好 |
[22:22] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[22:23] | I don’t know. I have to finish all my week at the office, | 不知道 我得工作到这周结束 |
[22:27] | and then… I’m just gonna start over… Someplace new. | 然后 我会找个新地方重新开始 |
[22:32] | Someplace else. | 离开这里 |
[22:34] | But, when I’m gone, would you… do me a favor, | 不过在我走后 你能帮我个忙 |
[22:37] | and, take all of many stuff to your shop and sell it. | 把这些东西拿去你店里卖掉吗 |
[22:41] | I won’t ever see you again. Okay? | 我以后就见不到你了 可以吗 |
[22:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:48] | By the way, how’s your dad? | 话说 你爸怎么样了 |
[22:51] | About the same. | 还是老样子 |
[22:53] | That must be hard on you. | 你一定很辛苦吧 |
[22:55] | Take care of him. | 要照顾他 |
[22:58] | Out of the way, man at work here. | 让一下 有人在干活呢 |
[23:03] | Mason’s helping me move. | 梅森在帮我搬家 |
[23:04] | Yeah. I’m just helping a little the lady move. | 没错 我就是帮这位女士搬一下家 |
[23:34] | She’s mine. | 她是我的 |
[23:36] | And so are you. | 你也是 |
[25:09] | We got something here. | 有发现了 |
[25:10] | – What’s up? – Martin Burgess. | -怎么了 -马蒂恩·伯吉斯 |
[25:14] | The junk shop guy. | 旧货店的那个人 |
[25:15] | Had his car repaired last week– | 他上周把车送修了 |
[25:17] | $1,200. | 花了一千二 |
[25:19] | We should find out where he was last night. | 我们应该查一下他昨晚在哪里 |
[25:21] | Let’s ask his dad. | 去问他爸吧 |
[25:23] | He moved in with Marty a long time ago, | 他和马蒂很久前搬进来 |
[25:25] | has lived with him for years. | 已经一起生活好几年了 |
[25:27] | Ever since he broke his back. | 他从那时就摔断了脊柱 |
[25:28] | He’s not exactly the nicest man I’ve ever met in my life. | 在我认识的人里 他可算不上什么善茬 |
[25:35] | Mr. Burgess, | 伯吉斯先生 |
[25:36] | there’s two policemen here, need to talk to you. | 有两位警察要跟你谈谈 |
[25:39] | – Is that incense? – Smells like it. | -是熏香的气味吗 -好像是 |
[25:43] | Mr. Burgess, it’s the police. | 伯吉斯先生 警察 |
[25:45] | We’re coming in. | 我们要进来了 |
[25:54] | God, a hoarder. | 天呐 是个囤积狂 |
[25:59] | How do you live like this? | 这样怎么住人啊 |
[26:23] | Smells like more than just incense. | 好像不止是熏香的气味 |
[26:58] | He’s been dead at least two days. | 他死了起码有两天了 |
[27:03] | There are no signs of trauma. | 没有外伤迹象 |
[27:06] | Except maybe to Marty. | 马蒂可能不这么看 |
[27:08] | Maybe this is what set him off. | 可能就是这事刺激他杀人的 |
[27:09] | Or set him free. | 也可能是还他自由 |
[27:11] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:13] | Marty’s 40– never been married. | 马蒂四十岁了 没结过婚 |
[27:16] | He’s taken care of his dad all these years. | 这些年来一直在照顾他爸爸 |
[27:19] | Maybe the father- son relationship wasn’t all that great. | 也许他们父子关系并不好 |
[27:22] | And he never had a chance to deal with it. | 而他也没机会好好处理 |
[27:25] | I think he’s dealing with it now. | 他现在正在处理呢 |
[27:32] | Listen to me very closely… | 仔细听我说 |
[27:34] | Do not take off the neck-brace period. | 不要把护颈拿下来 |
[27:37] | Do not go to the gym. | 不要去健身房 |
[27:39] | Do not mow your lawn. | 不要割草坪 |
[27:42] | You are seriously injured by that bus. | 你被那辆巴士撞得很严重 |
[27:45] | Now, start acting like it. | 现在开始 就装得像那么回事 |
[27:51] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[27:54] | You should leave Natalie alone. | 你不该去招惹娜塔莉 |
[27:56] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[27:58] | I want… you to leave her alone. | 我要 你离她远一点 |
[28:03] | Are you asking to die? | 你是在找死吗 |
[28:05] | ’cause if you are, you came to the right place. | 如果是的话 你还真来对地方了 |
[28:08] | Let’s get something straight– | 把话说白了 |
[28:10] | You don’t tell me what to do. | 轮不到你对我发号施令 |
[28:13] | I tell you. | 你得听我的 |
[28:15] | That’s just the way of this world. | 这就是生存法则 |
[28:18] | You are never going to be any more than what you are– | 什么样的人就得认什么样的命 |
[28:21] | A little rodent with a little rodent’s life. | 老鼠就是挖洞的命 |
[28:39] | You are pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[28:42] | Birthmark loser. | 天生的失败者 |
[28:46] | You are never going to amount to any more than what you are… | 你永远没办法摆脱自己的命运 |
[28:54] | which is nothing. | 你不过是个无名之辈 |
[28:58] | Nothing at all. | 完全不值一提 |
[29:20] | Marty? | 马蒂 |
[29:25] | You brought me flowers? | 你给我买了花? |
[29:27] | Beautiful flowers for a beautiful woman. | 鲜花就是要送美女嘛 |
[29:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:34] | They’re– they’re lovely. | 真漂亮 |
[29:37] | Is Mason here? | 梅森来了吗 |
[29:38] | He couldn’t make it. | 他有事来不了 |
[29:40] | Isn’t that his car? | 那不是他的车吗 |
[29:43] | I bought it. | 我买下来了 |
[29:45] | You bought Mason’s Camaro? | 你把梅森的[雪佛兰]科迈罗买下来了 |
[29:48] | I made us a reservation for dinner. | 我为咱俩预订了晚餐 |
[29:50] | We should celebrate. | 我们应该庆祝一下 |
[29:51] | Celebrate what? | 庆祝什么 |
[29:52] | You’re leaving, starting a new life. | 你要离开这里 开始新的生活 |
[29:56] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[30:00] | I-I can’t believe he sold you his car. | 真不敢相信他会把车卖给你 |
[30:02] | He loves this car. | 他爱死这辆车了 |
[30:06] | It was a little more than he could handle. | 这事他有点身不由己 |
[30:14] | Yeah, burkhardt. | 喂 伯克哈德 |
[30:15] | We need to palaver. | 我们得谈谈 |
[30:16] | You don’t sound so good. | 你听上去不太好啊 |
[30:17] | – Are you all right? – I’ve been better. | -你没事吧 -感觉不咋地 |
[30:19] | I’m in the middle of something here. | 我现在有点忙 |
[30:21] | – Can it wait? – Yeah. I’m not going anywhere. | -能等等吗 -能 我在家等你 |
[30:28] | – We got Marty Burgess’ car. – Where? | -我们找到马蒂·伯吉斯的车了 -在哪 |
[30:30] | Parked in front of an office building on Grand. | 在格兰德大街的一座办公大楼前停着 |
[30:38] | You have a 20 on Martin Burgess? | 你找到马蒂恩·伯吉斯了吗 |
[30:39] | No, sir, just the car. | 没有 警官 只有车 |
[30:41] | This is the lawyer’s office. | 那个律师在这里办公 |
[30:42] | What’s Marty got against him? | 马蒂跟他有什么过不去的 |
[30:44] | Well, if he’s killed two people, | 如果他杀了两个人 |
[30:45] | and he’s living with his dead dad, | 还和去世的老爸住在一起的话 |
[30:46] | I don’t think it matters. | 那都无所谓了 |
[30:53] | Going to need an evidence team at | 我们这需要一支取证小组 |
[30:55] | 5431 Grand Ave., Suite 204. | 格兰德大街5431号 204房间 |
[30:58] | If Marty’s car is here and Marty isn’t– | 如果马蒂的车在而人不在 |
[31:00] | We better find that Camaro. | 我们最好去找那辆科迈罗 |
[31:05] | I’m very sorry, sir. We’re completely booked. | 非常抱歉 先生 我们已经订满了 |
[31:07] | Without a reservation, there’s no way we can get you a table. | 没有提前预定 我们没办法给您安排座位 |
[31:12] | I’m sure you’ll find a reservation | 你肯定能在伯吉斯名下 |
[31:14] | under the name of Burgess. | 找到预定的座位 |
[31:18] | Certainly, mr. Burgess. This way. | 当然了 伯吉斯先生 这边请 |
[31:24] | I was thinking Seattle or maybe Vancouver. | 我在考虑去西雅图或是温哥华 |
[31:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:28] | I just thought maybe Eugene. | 我觉得去尤金就不错 |
[31:31] | No. | 不行 |
[31:32] | You got to think bigger, Natalie. | 你要有远大的目标 娜塔莉 |
[31:35] | The only thing that’s holding you back is you. | 唯一阻止你前进的就是你自己 |
[31:38] | You’re smart, you’re pretty– | 你聪明又美丽 |
[31:40] | You can do anything you want. | 你想做什么都可以 |
[31:43] | – I wish that was true. – Oh, it is. | -但愿是真的吧 -就是真的 |
[31:46] | We make our own truth. | 我们可以书写自己的真谛 |
[31:49] | Don’t ever let anybody tell you what you can’t do. | 别让别人羁绊了你前进的脚步 |
[31:54] | What about your– your dad? | 那你爸怎么办 |
[31:56] | Are you going to take him with you? | 你要带着他吗 |
[31:58] | No. | 不 |
[32:00] | I can’t. | 我不能带 |
[32:02] | I can’t live my life for him anymore. | 我不能再为他而活了 |
[32:05] | I’ve got to do this for myself. | 我这次要为自己而活 |
[32:07] | That’s amazing. | 帅呆了 |
[32:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:11] | I don’t know, you’re just– | 我不知道 你就好像 |
[32:13] | You seem like a different person. | 你好像变了个人似的 |
[32:16] | Well, maybe you’re just getting to know me a little bit better. | 也许只是你以前不够了解我 |
[32:20] | Oh, cool! | 太酷了 |
[32:22] | Just stop it. | 别嚷了 |
[32:23] | Stop it right now! | 马上闭嘴 |
[32:24] | Honey, please. Not now. | 亲爱的 现在不是时候 |
[32:26] | You embarrass me. Just grow up. | 你太给我丢脸了 别再孩子气了 |
[32:30] | Oh, oh, great, great. | 好极了 |
[32:32] | So now we’re going to get the tears, huh? | 又要掉眼泪了是吗 |
[32:34] | And that’s going to make everything better, isn’t it? | 眼泪就能弥补一切 是吧 |
[32:37] | Listen, young man, | 听着小伙子 |
[32:37] | you start acting like a grown-up, | 你得表现得像个大人了 |
[32:39] | or I swear I will stick you in a child seat. | 否则我就把你锁在儿童专座里 |
[32:42] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[32:44] | I asked you a question, and I expect an answer. | 我问你问题呢 给我回答 |
[32:47] | – Marty. – Stop it. | -马蒂 -闭嘴 |
[32:53] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你他妈以为你是谁啊 |
[32:57] | Talk to him that way again, and you’ll find out. | 再跟他那么说话 就让你见识见识我是谁 |
[33:02] | Get away from me. | 滚开 |
[33:07] | – Dad! – Honey? | -爸爸 -亲爱的 |
[33:09] | – Dad. – You all right? | -爸爸 -你还好吗 |
[33:14] | Marty, I think we should go. | 马蒂 我们还是走吧 |
[33:16] | Marty, come on. | 马蒂 走吧 |
[33:48] | I think that what you did for that little boy was… | 我感觉你为那个小男孩挺身而出 |
[33:51] | actually pretty great. | 很了不起 |
[33:54] | I had a dad like that. | 我也有个那样的老爸 |
[33:57] | He scared the hell out of me. | 我特别怕他 |
[33:59] | People like that… | 那样的人 |
[34:03] | they deserve to die. | 他们都该去死 |
[34:16] | Marty, I think you should slow down. | 马蒂 我感觉你应该慢点开 |
[34:20] | Marty, you’re already going too fast. | 马蒂 你开得太快了 |
[34:23] | I’ve gone too slow my whole life. | 我这辈子一直磨磨蹭蹭 |
[34:27] | But not anymore. | 以后不会了 |
[34:30] | Not ever again. | 再也不要慢下来了 |
[34:45] | Marty, Marty you have to stop. | 马蒂 停车 |
[34:48] | The police– Marty! | 后面有警察…马蒂 |
[34:49] | Marty, please stop. | 马蒂 拜托 停车 |
[34:57] | Stop the car! | 停车 |
[35:01] | Just stop! | 停车 |
[35:11] | Hey. Got the Camaro. | 找到那辆科迈罗了 |
[35:13] | Patrol car was in pursuit, but lost it | 巡逻车试图追踪 但跟丢了 |
[35:14] | Heading north on 17th. | 他在17号公路向北行驶 |
[35:16] | North on 17th? | 17号公路向北 |
[35:18] | He’s going to his shop. | 他想去他店里 |
[35:19] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[35:20] | That’s his safety zone. | 那是他的安全区域 |
[35:29] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这里干嘛 |
[35:30] | Marty, I want to go home! | 马蒂 我想回家 |
[35:33] | Marty! | 马蒂 |
[35:36] | Marty, what are y– | 马蒂 你要… |
[35:38] | Stop it! Stop it! | 住手 住手 |
[35:40] | They all want me to change back. | 他们都想让我变回从前的样子 |
[35:41] | – But I won’t. – Marty. | -我才不要 -马蒂 |
[35:43] | I like the way that I am now. | 我喜欢我现在的样子 |
[35:44] | Marty, please. Stop it. | 马蒂 拜托 别这样 |
[35:48] | Marty! Stop! | 马蒂 住手 |
[36:05] | Found suspect’s car | 发现嫌疑人的车 |
[36:06] | at 742 Germantown Road. | 在德国镇路742号 |
[36:08] | Request backup. | 请求支援 |
[36:12] | He’s got Natalie with him. | 他挟持了娜塔莉 |
[36:22] | Marty! | 马蒂 |
[36:24] | It’s detectives Burkhardt and Griffin! | 我们是伯克哈德和格里芬警探 |
[36:26] | I’m here! Help me! | 我在这里 救命 |
[36:53] | Marty! | 马蒂 |
[36:55] | We need you to let Natalie go. | 你应该放了娜塔莉 |
[36:58] | Give yourself up. | 出来投降吧 |
[37:01] | Don’t hurt her, Marty. | 不要伤害她 马蒂 |
[37:03] | She hasn’t done anything to you. | 她从没伤害过你 |
[37:37] | Marty, look at what you’re doing. | 马蒂 瞧你在做些什么 |
[37:40] | Natalie’s your friend. | 娜塔莉是你的朋友 |
[37:42] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[37:44] | No. | 不 |
[37:46] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[37:50] | No. | 不 |
[37:53] | No! | 不 |
[37:55] | No, I am not you! | 不 我才不是你 |
[38:25] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[39:06] | We found your father. We know he’s dead. | 我们发现你爸爸了 我们知道他死了 |
[39:10] | No, he’s not. | 不 他没死 |
[39:13] | He was… | 他死过 |
[39:15] | But he’s not. | 但又活了 |
[39:18] | You think he’s dead, but… | 你以为他死了 但其实… |
[39:20] | He’s everywhere. | 他无处不在 |
[39:23] | No matter how many times you kill him, | 不管杀他多少次 |
[39:27] | He’s everywhere. | 他都无处不在 |
[39:29] | Do you have any idea what you’ve done? | 你知道自己做了些什么吗 |
[39:35] | I know who you are. | 我知道你的身份 |
[39:37] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[39:39] | Nobody does. | 没人知道 |
[39:41] | Nobody knows me. | 没人了解我 |
[39:46] | Nobody does. | 没人了解 |
[39:49] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[39:53] | Nobody, nobody, nobody. | 没有人 没有人 没有人 |
[39:59] | You went over there? | 你去那个地址了 |
[40:00] | I just wanted to drive by and see where they live. | 我只是想过去看看他们住的地方 |
[40:02] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[40:04] | Juliette, I don’t think that’s a very good idea. | 朱莉叶 你这么做可不太好 |
[40:06] | I didn’t do anything. I just parked. | 我什么都没做 只是把车停在那 |
[40:08] | But then I saw the woman, and I’m pretty sure | 然后我看到了那个女人 我很确定 |
[40:09] | it was the same woman who was in the truck outside our house. | 她就是停在屋外那辆卡车里的人 |
[40:12] | Well, did she see you? | 那她看见你了吗 |
[40:13] | Yeah, and that’s when it got really weird. | 看见了 之后的事情就奇怪了 |
[40:15] | She had two kids in the front yard, | 她的两个孩子在院子里玩 |
[40:17] | and as soon as she saw me, | 她一看见我 |
[40:18] | she got those kids into the house as fast as she could. | 立刻让两个孩子回屋了 |
[40:21] | I think she was afraid of me. | 我觉得她害怕我 |
[40:22] | Well, what did you do? | 那你做了什么 |
[40:23] | Nothing. I just looked at her. | 什么也没做 只是看着她 |
[40:26] | Why would she be afraid of me? I don’t even know who they are. | 她为什么怕我 我根本就不认识他们 |
[40:29] | Well, maybe she thought that you were someone you weren’t. | 也许她把你错认成别人了 |
[40:37] | I wish I knew who they thought I was. | 我想知道他们把我认成了谁 |
[40:43] | At least I know who you are. | 至少我清楚你是谁 |
[41:07] | What happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[41:08] | Funny you should ask. | 你居然不知道 真逗 |
[41:10] | You happened to me. Get in here. | 都怪你 进来吧 |
[41:18] | Shut the door will you? | 帮我关下门 |
[41:24] | Who did this to you? | 谁把你打成这样的 |
[41:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:27] | I can track them down. | 我可以把他们找出来 |
[41:29] | Look, I don’t know who these guys were, all right? | 我不知道他们是谁 好吧 |
[41:31] | All I know is if they wanted me dead, | 我只知道如果他们想弄死我 |
[41:33] | I would be dead. | 我必死无疑 |
[41:35] | So… | 所以 |
[41:37] | I can only imagine they were sending me some kind of message. | 我觉得他们是想留这条信息给我 |
[41:44] | You ever see that before? | 你见过这个标记吗 |
[41:46] | Yeah… | 见过 |
[41:49] | Reapers. | 是格林猎人的标记 |
[41:51] | You start messing with the status quo, | 你干涉到了他们的生存现状 |
[41:53] | there are some people who might not be | 有人对你的行为 |
[41:54] | exactly sanguine about that. | 似乎有点不爽 |
[41:57] | And what I am doing with you | 而我帮你做的事情 |
[41:58] | is definitely messing with the status quo. | 也绝对影响到了他们的生存现状 |
[42:07] | I’m not going to ask for any more of your help. | 我不会再找你帮我做事了 |
[42:11] | Screw that. | 管他的 |
[42:14] | I’m not running. | 我不会逃跑 |
[42:16] | You ask me for all the help you need. | 需要帮忙尽管来找我 |
[42:22] | I’ve never been much of a status quo kind of guy. | 我可从来不是个安于现状的人 |
[42:26] | And next time… | 下次 |
[42:29] | We’ll be ready for them. | 我们给他们点颜色瞧瞧 |