时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | “我们只要循着面包屑 便能找到回家的路” | |
[00:16] | Come on! | 快跑 |
[00:23] | Come on, Steven, do not give up. | 加把劲 史蒂文 别放弃 |
[00:27] | Come on, Steven, you’ve got to run. | 加油 史蒂文 快跑 |
[00:28] | – I can’t. – You have to! | -我跑不动了 -不跑不行 |
[00:30] | Leave me. | 别管我了 |
[00:32] | Just go. | 你自己跑吧 |
[00:47] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[01:52] | – Sure you don’t want a Latte? – Yeah, black’s good. | -真的不来杯拿铁吗 -清咖就行 |
[01:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:56] | If you say so. | 你说了算 |
[02:00] | You look sort of uncomfortable. | 我看你心事重重的 |
[02:01] | This isn’t something you actually want to talk about, is it? | 有难言之隐 对吧 |
[02:03] | My aunt, before she died, | 我姑妈去世前 |
[02:06] | told me I should break up with Juliette. | 让我把实情告诉朱丽叶 |
[02:08] | Shouldn’t we be talking about this | 像这种话题不是应该 |
[02:10] | over a couple of beers at midnight? | 就着小酒 围炉夜话吗 |
[02:12] | – I want to tell her. – Tell her what? | -我想告诉她 -告诉她什么 |
[02:16] | What I can–you know, | 就是那个 |
[02:17] | how I can see Blutbads and Siegbarsts and Hexenbiests– | 我能看到狼人 食人魔和巫女 |
[02:21] | Okay, okay, okay. I see where you’re going with this. | 好了 我知道你想说什么了 |
[02:23] | Now I definitely could use that beer. | 我现在真得喝两口了 |
[02:26] | Look, it’s gotten too dangerous for Juliette. | 现在的情况对朱丽叶太危险了 |
[02:28] | She has no idea what I’m dealing with. | 她根本不清楚我对付的是何方妖孽 |
[02:31] | And that other night, when I got attacked in my house… | 有天晚上 我在家被袭击的时候 |
[02:35] | She could’ve been killed. | 她当时很有可能丧命 |
[02:37] | Have you not considered how you’re gonna do this? | 你难道没想过要怎么向她开口吗 |
[02:39] | Well, I was hoping you could give me some advice. | 我想让你给我点建议 |
[02:42] | I mean, haven’t you ever had to | 你难道没碰到过要向别人 |
[02:43] | explain who you are to anyone? | 坦白自己身份的情况吗 |
[02:45] | You mean, like, a normal person? | 你是说向正常人吗 |
[02:47] | No. There’s no good outcome to that. | 没有 坦白之后没什么好下场 |
[02:49] | Either they believe you and think they’re crazy, | 他们要么是相信你 以为自己疯了 |
[02:51] | or, far more likely, they don’t believe you | 更有可能的是 他们不相信你 |
[02:54] | and they think you’re crazy. | 反而以为你疯了 |
[02:55] | Either way, it puts a strain on a relationship. | 无论如何 你们的关系都会变僵 |
[02:57] | Well, I have to tell her something. | 我起码要跟她说点什么 |
[03:00] | You know, I can’t jeopardize her like this. | 我不能继续陷她于水火了 |
[03:02] | Maybe that’s why your aunt told you what you have to do. | 所以你姑妈才让你亲口告诉她 |
[03:05] | Look, isn’t there a way that you could… | 你就不能想办法… |
[03:09] | – You know, blutbad for her? – Okay, just hold it. | -为她现个原形吗 -行了 打住 |
[03:13] | Given the right circumstances, you know, | 在适当的情况下 |
[03:15] | like a in the heat of the moment kind of thing, | 比如说在盛怒之下 |
[03:17] | we can be seen if we want to be seen. | 如果愿意 我们可以被别人看到原形 |
[03:19] | Which, by the way, | 这一点 |
[03:20] | accounts for a great many of your legends. | 还要多亏了你们的传奇故事 |
[03:23] | We would’ve gotten away with a lot more bad behavior | 如果不是因为你们格林 |
[03:25] | if it wasn’t for guys like you Grimms, | 能看见我们的原形 |
[03:26] | who can see us when we don’t want to be seen. | 我们就能逃脱不少罪名 |
[03:28] | Okay, so I could bring her over here, and you could, | 好吧 我可以把她带过来 然后你就… |
[03:32] | – you know, just a little bit? – No, no, no, no, no, no. | -现形一小下下嘛 -一万个不行 |
[03:35] | The vast majority of humans | 大部分人类 |
[03:37] | just can’t process that kind of information. | 消化不了这种信息 |
[03:40] | They can believe in all kinds of stuff, you know? | 他们随便什么都信 |
[03:42] | Gods, for example. | 比如说上帝 |
[03:44] | Angels and demons and dinosaurs | 天使与魔鬼 恐龙 |
[03:46] | and the big bang theory and e=mc2, man, | 大爆炸理论 相对论什么的 |
[03:49] | but that’s only because it’s not right in front of them. | 但那是因为他们从未亲眼见过那些现象 |
[03:52] | They’re not looking directly into the boiling core | 他们并没有机会直视原始宇宙 |
[03:54] | of the raw universe. | 沸腾的核心 |
[03:56] | So, you know, confronted with that kind of reality, | 所以要是让他们直面那种惊人的现实 |
[04:00] | a lot of brains just turn to mush. | 很多人会被吓傻 |
[04:02] | So what am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[04:05] | Like I’m one to give advice? Come on. | 我能给你什么好建议啊 得了吧 |
[04:08] | Even a normal relationship baffles me. | 我连正常的人际关系都弄不明白 |
[04:17] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[04:20] | White male, late teens. | 白种男性 20岁左右 |
[04:22] | Looks like something pecked out his eyes. | 看样子有东西把他的眼球叼走了 |
[04:25] | Any I.D.? | 有身份证明吗 |
[04:25] | Nothing on him except for this. | 浑身上下只发现这个 |
[04:27] | – It was in his pocket. – Puka shell necklace. | -装在他口袋里 -普卡珠贝项链 |
[04:30] | I haven’t seen one of those since I was in Waikiki | 我上次还是第一次度蜜月的时候 |
[04:32] | on my first honeymoon. | 在怀基基海滩上见过这种东西 |
[04:33] | This kid looks like he went about 50 rounds with Mike Tyson. | 这孩子看着像是跟拳王泰森打了50回合 |
[04:36] | Yeah, the fall from the rocks didn’t do him any favors. | 是啊 虽说没摔在石头上 但也伤得不轻 |
[04:39] | And the bruising looks postmortem. | 瘀伤像是死后造成的 |
[04:40] | Yeah, he probably died before he fell. | 对 他可能在坠落前就丧命了 |
[04:42] | White fluid in his nostrils and around the edge | 他鼻孔和嘴巴周围的白色液体 |
[04:44] | of his mouth would suggest drowning. | 显示他是溺死的 |
[04:46] | Looks pretty pale, even for death. | 他肤色惨白 比正常尸体还白 |
[04:48] | Yeah, could be the cold water. | 对 可能是被冷水冻的 |
[04:53] | Yeah, or this. | 或是因为这个 |
[04:57] | Well, anybody believe in vampires? | 你们有谁相信吸血鬼的存在吗 |
[05:04] | Ha-ha. | 真好笑 |
[05:22] | I can’t tell you exactly | 我没法准确测出 |
[05:23] | what his hemoglobin or hematocrit count was before he died, | 他死前的红细胞计数或红细胞压积 |
[05:27] | but by my estimate, this kid was cruising on | 但据我估测 这孩子在漂流过程中 |
[05:29] | about a fourth of a tank of blood. | 体内血量仅剩约四分之一 |
[05:31] | So how many pints down is that? | 那是损失了几品脱 |
[05:33] | Almost seven-plus. | 将近七品脱以上 |
[05:34] | Well, could he have been a hemophiliac? | 他是否可能患有血友病 |
[05:35] | I tested for that. Nope. | 没有 我检测过了 |
[05:37] | And no drugs in his system either. | 在他体内也没检测出药物 |
[05:39] | What about the wounds on his neck? | 那他脖子上的伤是怎么回事 |
[05:43] | Well, could be vampires, | 可能是吸血鬼所致 |
[05:45] | or someone who wants to be a vampire, | 或是想当吸血鬼的人 |
[05:46] | or somebody who wants to get a lot of blood fast. | 或是想迅速获取血液的人 |
[05:50] | These are about the size of an I.V. needle. | 这跟静脉注射针头的尺寸差不多 |
[05:51] | My hope? It’s an I.V. | 我倒希望是静脉注射 |
[05:53] | Okay, so how does a kid get stuck | 这孩子怎么可能脖子上 |
[05:54] | in the neck with an I.V. needle, | 插着静脉注射针头 |
[05:56] | and end up in a river going over a waterfall? | 结果却掉进河里 摔下瀑布呢 |
[05:58] | I saw a lot of this sort of stuff in the late ’80s, | 我在80年代末经常见到这种案例 |
[06:01] | When the satanic cults were all the rage. | 那时候魔教猖獗 |
[06:04] | But not lately. | 但最近很少见 |
[06:06] | Maybe they’re making a comeback. | 可能他们想东山再起 |
[06:07] | – So what killed him? – Oh, he drowned. | -他的死因是什么 -他是溺死的 |
[06:10] | But my guess is he drowned because he was incredibly weak | 但我猜他之所以溺死 是因为失血过多 |
[06:12] | from loss of blood. | 过于虚弱 |
[06:13] | So was it an accident or a homicide? | 那这是意外还是凶杀 |
[06:15] | Nobody puts I.V. needles in their neck by accident. | 注射针头哪有意外跑到脖子上的 |
[06:22] | We got a hit on the prints. | 根据指纹查到死者了 |
[06:26] | His name was Steven Bamford…18. | 他名叫史蒂文·班福德 18岁 |
[06:30] | And he had a record already. | 年纪轻轻就有前科了 |
[06:31] | Shoplifting, drug possession, B&E. | 商店行窃 藏毒 非法入侵 |
[06:34] | Last known address, Portland P.O. Box. | 最后已知地址 波特兰邮政信箱 |
[06:36] | Zip is downtown. Check this out. | 邮编在市区 看看地图 |
[06:39] | We found the body here at the base of the falls. | 我们是在瀑布底部发现的尸体 |
[06:41] | The river above covers miles of territory with limited land access. | 而上游河段覆盖了几英里的限制区 |
[06:44] | There’s no way to tell where he went into that river. | 根本没法判定他是从哪下的河 |
[06:46] | Okay, we start at the P.O. Box, | 先从邮政信箱查起 |
[06:47] | see if anybody knows him there. | 看那里有没有人认识他 |
[06:49] | Yeah. Print a few pictures to take with us. | 好 打印几张照片带上 |
[06:57] | He rented the box for about six months. | 他大约六个月前租下了这个信箱 |
[06:59] | How often did he pick up his mail? | 他多久取一次信 |
[07:00] | Every couple of weeks, | 两三周一次 |
[07:01] | but I haven’t seen him in at least a month. | 但我至少一个月没见过他了 |
[07:03] | He ever come in with anybody? | 他有带同伴过来吗 |
[07:05] | Never paid attention. | 从没注意过 |
[07:06] | A lot of these street kids rent boxes from us, | 很多街头混混都在我们这里租信箱 |
[07:08] | but as long as they pay their bills, | 但只要他们按时付租金 |
[07:10] | I don’t ask any questions. | 别的事我从不过问 |
[07:12] | – Thanks. – Sure. | -谢谢 -不必客气 |
[07:17] | Hey, Nick. Wait a minute. | 尼克 等一下 |
[07:19] | Hey, that necklace you’re wearing. | 你脖子上那条项链 |
[07:21] | – Puka shell, right? – Yeah, why? | -是普卡珠贝对吧 -对啊 怎么了 |
[07:25] | You ever seen this kid around here? | 你在这附近见过这个孩子吗 |
[07:26] | You cops? | 你们是警察吗 |
[07:27] | Don’t worry, he hasn’t done anything wrong. | 别担心 他没犯什么事 |
[07:28] | If you’ve seen him, it’s important. | 你见过他吗 这很重要 |
[07:30] | I’ve seen him around, but I don’t know him. | 我见过他 但不认识他 |
[07:31] | Where’d you get the necklace? | 你的项链在哪儿买的 |
[07:32] | I traded for it. | 物物交换得来的 |
[07:34] | With who? | 跟谁交换 |
[07:38] | Look, he’s dead. | 听着 他死了 |
[07:41] | We’re just trying to figure out what happened to him. | 我们只想查清楚他身上发生了什么 |
[07:45] | She sells them across from the square. | 她在广场对面摆摊 |
[07:47] | Name’s Gracie. | 名叫格蕾西 |
[07:54] | Nice necklaces. How much? | 项链不错 怎么卖 |
[07:58] | I’m not selling them. They’re donation-only. | 我没有卖它们 仅限慈善用途 |
[08:00] | You can give me whatever you want | 你可以用任何东西 |
[08:02] | and take whatever you want. | 跟我交换任意项链 |
[08:03] | Okay, so you know we’re police. | 好吧 你知道我们是警察 |
[08:04] | Look, we’re not looking for a business license or anything here. | 听着 我们不是城管 |
[08:06] | We just need a little help. | 我们只是需要点帮助 |
[08:08] | Is your name Gracie? | 你是格蕾西吗 |
[08:12] | All right, this is Steven Bamford. | 好的 他是史蒂文·班福德 |
[08:15] | You recognize him? | 你认识他吗 |
[08:23] | I’m sorry to tell you this, but we found Steven’s body. | 非常遗憾的告诉你 我们发现了史蒂文的尸体 |
[08:26] | Steven’s dead? | 史蒂文死了 |
[08:29] | Oh, my god, I can’t believe this. | 哦上帝啊 我不敢相信 |
[08:32] | – Are you sure? – We’re sure. Sorry. | -你确定吗 -我们确定 抱歉 |
[08:35] | – What are you doing? – Slow down. | -你们在干什么 -别激动 |
[08:36] | We’re just asking some questions. | 我们只是问几个问题 |
[08:37] | – Why? – Who are you? | -为什么 -你是谁 |
[08:39] | Look, she didn’t do anything, all right? | 听好了 她什么都没做 好吗 |
[08:41] | That’s not the question I asked. | 那不是我问的问题 |
[08:42] | He’s my brother. | 他是我哥哥 |
[08:45] | Steven’s dead. They just told me. | 史蒂文死了 他们刚告诉我的 |
[08:49] | What? | 什么 |
[08:51] | – How did he die? – He drowned. | -他怎么死的 -溺水 |
[08:54] | Have any idea how he got into the river above Triple Falls? | 你知道他是怎么掉到三龙瀑布上游河里的吗 |
[08:57] | No. | 不知道 |
[08:59] | Last thing we knew, he got a job. | 我们只知道 他最近找了个工作 |
[09:01] | What kind of job? | 什么样的工作 |
[09:02] | He was doing, like, ranch work. | 好像是农场工作 |
[09:04] | They were picking him up or something. | 好像还有人来接他 |
[09:06] | – When was that? – Four…Five weeks ago. | -那是什么时候 -四五周前吧 |
[09:09] | Do you know where they picked him up or who picked him up? | 你知道是谁 在哪里接的他吗 |
[09:12] | No. | 不知道 |
[09:13] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时间 |
[09:16] | After we took him to the clinic. | 是我们带他去诊所那次 |
[09:19] | – The free clinic on 15th? – Yeah. | -15号大街上的免费诊所 -没错 |
[09:23] | Was he involved in any groups or gangs? | 他有没有参加什么黑帮活动 |
[09:26] | No, not him. | 没有 他不是那样的人 |
[09:28] | Being around more than three people | 只要身边超过3个人 |
[09:29] | Made him uncomfortable. | 他就会感到不适 |
[09:32] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:43] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[09:45] | My girlfriend’s gonna love this. | 我女朋友肯定喜欢这个 |
[09:54] | Softie. | 豆腐心 |
[10:09] | Hi. | 你好 |
[10:11] | Who gets to talk to the police? | 谁负责处理警方事务 |
[10:13] | That would be our office manager, Tom Daniels. | 我们的办公室主任 汤姆·丹尼尔斯 |
[10:15] | Let me see if he’s available. | 我看看他有没有空 |
[10:18] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[10:20] | Two police officers here to talk to you. | 两位警官想跟你谈谈 |
[10:22] | Uh-huh. Okay. | 好的 |
[10:25] | He’s thrilled. | 他受宠若惊 |
[10:26] | Through the door. I’ll buzz you in. | 穿过那扇门 我给你们开门 |
[10:31] | Mmm, sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:32] | Gotta eat when you can around here. | 在这里必须偷空吃饭 |
[10:33] | I’m the office manager, Tom Daniels. | 我是办公室主任 汤姆·丹尼尔斯 |
[10:35] | – Hey. – Whoa. Sorry, again. | -你好 -再次抱歉 |
[10:37] | – Okay. – What’s up? | -没事 -有什么事 |
[10:38] | I’m detective Griffin. This is detective Burkhardt. | 我是格里芬警探 这位是伯克哈德警探 |
[10:40] | We’d like to ask you a couple of questions | 我们想问你几个问题 |
[10:42] | about a patient you treated here. | 关于一位在这里接受治疗的病人 |
[10:44] | – Absolutely. – His name was Steven Bamford. | -当然可以 -他的名字叫史蒂文·班福德 |
[10:48] | Mmm. He looks familiar. | 他看起来眼熟 |
[10:49] | If he’s on the streets, I’m sure he was treated here at some point. | 如果他在街上流浪 那他肯定在这里看过病 |
[10:52] | I can check the records. | 我可以查一查记录 |
[10:57] | yeah. | 没错 |
[10:58] | Looks like we treated him about five weeks ago, on the 17th, | 看来我们于5周前 17号治疗过他 |
[11:01] | for a spider bite. | 蜘蛛咬伤 |
[11:04] | – What’d he do? – He got killed. | -他怎么了 -他被杀了 |
[11:06] | Oh, that’s, uh, not good. | 哦 太…不幸了 |
[11:10] | I’m sorry. Uh, can I ask what happened? | 我很抱歉 我能问问死因吗 |
[11:12] | We’re still in the middle of the investigation. | 我们仍在调查中 |
[11:14] | Who treated him when he came in? | 他来的时候是谁治疗的 |
[11:15] | Uh, that would be Dr. Levine. | 是莱文医生 |
[11:18] | She’s the head of the clinic. | 她是门诊部主管 |
[11:20] | Well, we’d like to talk to her. | 我们想跟她谈谈 |
[11:21] | Well, she’s seeing a patient right now. | 她正在给病人看病 |
[11:23] | This won’t take long. We need to establish | 不会耽误太久 我们需要确认 |
[11:25] | his medical condition when he came in for his treatment. | 他在接受治疗时的健康状况 |
[11:27] | No, sure, I understand. I’ll print out the file for her. | 当然 我能理解 我会把资料给她打印一份 |
[11:30] | Just come back tomorrow for the results. | 明天过来看看检查结果 |
[11:33] | In the meantime, I am going to give you some prednisone, | 同时 我给你开一些强的松 |
[11:35] | but you need to take it every day, okay? | 但你必须每天服用 好吗 |
[11:38] | Feel better. | 早日康复 |
[11:40] | Sorry to bother you, Dr. Levine. | 很抱歉打扰您 莱文医生 |
[11:41] | These detectives have some questions | 这两位警探想问几个问题 |
[11:43] | about a patient you treated. | 涉及您治疗过的一位病人 |
[11:44] | I’m gonna go finish my lunch. | 我去继续吃午餐了 |
[11:47] | How can I help? | 有什么能帮上忙的 |
[11:48] | We found Steven Bamford’s body. | 我们找到了史蒂文·班福德的尸体 |
[11:50] | Oh, what a shame. Please don’t tell me he OD’ed. | 真可惜 别告诉我他吸毒过量了 |
[11:53] | No, he drowned, actually. | 不是 他其实是淹死的 |
[11:56] | Anything you can tell us about him? | 你对他有什么了解吗 |
[11:57] | Medical conditions he might have had? | 他有没有什么健康问题 |
[11:59] | Well, I don’t get to spend much quality time with my patients. | 我跟病人也只是一面之缘 |
[12:03] | Looks like I treated him for a spider bite. | 看起来我给他治疗过蜘蛛咬伤 |
[12:06] | It says here I did a cursory exam. | 这里写着我对他进行了简单检查 |
[12:07] | He seemed to be pretty healthy | 对于一个流浪者来说 |
[12:09] | for someone who was living on the streets. | 他的健康状况还算不错 |
[12:11] | Gave him some antibiotics | 我给他开了点抗生素 |
[12:12] | and told him to check back. He never did. | 让他回来复查 可他再也没回来 |
[12:14] | Did he say anything about being offered a job? | 他有没有提到过自己找到了一份工作 |
[12:16] | Not to me. I’m really sorry. | 没给我说过 我很抱歉 |
[12:18] | I wish I could tell you more. | 我真希望自己能告诉你们更多信息 |
[12:21] | Dr. Levine. | 莱文医生 |
[12:22] | – I have a lot of patients. – Thank you for your time. | -我的病人很多 -感谢您抽出时间 |
[12:28] | Who offers a street kid a job, | 谁会给流浪少年工作 |
[12:30] | picks him up, and takes him away? | 开车接他 把他带走呢 |
[12:31] | Sounds like migrant labor. | 听起来像是移民劳工 |
[12:33] | – Cash under the table. – Gonna be hard to track. | -地下交易 -难以追查 |
[12:36] | Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德 |
[12:38] | Motor vehicle accident? Why do you need us? | 车祸 跟我们有什么关系 |
[12:53] | That looks like a human heart to me. | 看起来像人的心脏 |
[12:55] | That one looks like a liver. | 那个看起来像肝脏 |
[12:58] | And a lot of blood. | 还有大量血液 |
[12:59] | This is not a medical vehicle. | 这不是医疗用车 |
[13:01] | Then what’s it doing transporting | 那它为什么要运输 |
[13:02] | human organs and blood? | 人体器官和血液呢 |
[13:06] | Easy, easy. | 轻点 轻点 |
[13:11] | Okay, trauma team, he’s yours. | 好了 外伤小队 他就交给你们了 |
[13:24] | We’re not gonna get much out of him, | 我们怕是没法审讯他了 |
[13:25] | but we need his phone. | 但我们需要他的手机 |
[13:33] | Dead driver’s name is Andrew Probasco, | 死去的司机名叫安德鲁·普巴斯 |
[13:35] | born in 1932. | 1932年生 |
[13:37] | And get this…died in 2005. | 听听这个 死于2005年 |
[13:41] | – So he died again today? – Apparently. | -所以他今天又死了一次 -显然是的 |
[13:43] | – Fake license? – Looks like. | -假驾照吗 -看起来是的 |
[13:45] | Ironically, he was an organ donor. | 讽刺的是 他是个器官捐献者 |
[13:47] | Oh. What about, uh, plates? | 哦 那么车牌呢 |
[13:50] | Stolen. Registered to a smart car in Tillamook. | 也是偷的 注册在蒂拉穆克市的一辆智能车名下 |
[13:53] | Well, I have got expired lottery tickets, | 我发现了过期的彩票 |
[13:57] | A get-one-free-pizza at Gianni’s | 一张詹尼比萨店的免费赠券 |
[13:59] | if only he ate six more. | 兑换条件是再吃六个比萨 |
[14:01] | And a credit card in the name of Hallie Calder. | 还有一张署名是哈利·考尔德的信用卡 |
[14:05] | He didn’t look like a Hallie to me. | 他看起来可不像是叫哈利的 |
[14:07] | – What about fingerprints? – Ah, funny you should ask. | -指纹怎么样 -说起来有趣 |
[14:10] | Got a match on his prints to half a dozen crimes | 他的指纹能和全州六起案子对上号 |
[14:13] | all over the state, but no I.D. | 但从来没人见过他 |
[14:15] | He was an unknown. Never been caught. | 如幽灵一般 从未被逮住 |
[14:17] | So we got nothing. | 也就是说我们一无所获 |
[14:21] | Are we depressed? | 你们受打击了吗 |
[14:23] | Were you able to get any info off the driver’s cell phone? | 你在司机手机里找到信息了吗 |
[14:26] | Yes…And no. | 既有也无 |
[14:28] | Can you just give us the “Yes”? | 不能直接说”有”吗 |
[14:29] | No. | 不能 |
[14:30] | Obviously a burner, but we were still able | 手机报废了 但我们取出了 |
[14:32] | to pull the S.E.N. Off the SIM card. | 手机卡里的芯片 |
[14:34] | Of course the service provider will need a warrant | 当然 要向运营商出示搜查令 |
[14:35] | before they release the records, and that would be up to you. | 才能看到使用记录 就看你们的了 |
[14:39] | – That’s all you got? – That’s all I got. | -这就是你找到的信息 -没错 |
[14:43] | We’ve got a bunch of blood being illegally transported | 眼下有人非法运输大量血液 |
[14:46] | and a dead kid missing seven pints. | 还有个失血七品脱后死掉的小孩 |
[14:49] | Maybe we should check to see if there’s a connection | 也许我们该查查两起案件 |
[14:50] | between the two. | 是否有关联 |
[14:52] | When we get the DNA results back | 等我们拿到事故现场 |
[14:54] | from the samples taken at the accident, | 样本DNA的检验结果之后 |
[14:55] | let’s see if we can get a match to Steven. | 可以拿来跟史蒂文的比对下看看 |
[14:57] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得试试 |
[15:01] | You know, I’ve been at this job a while, | 我干这行有段时间了 |
[15:04] | but it seems like this town is just getting weirder. | 可是小镇似乎越来越不对劲 |
[15:11] | “Geiers have an innate ability to move through trees, | “鹰怪穿树而过的本领与生俱来 |
[15:14] | staying above their victims, | 可以神不知鬼不觉的 |
[15:16] | who walk beneath them, unaware.” | 攻击从他们下面走过的人” |
[15:24] | “Geiers are the most vile of all. | “鹰怪邪恶至极 |
[15:26] | They harvest human organs while the victims are still alive, | 他们热衷活体取出人的内脏 |
[15:30] | seeming to take pleasure in the savage pain they cause. | 似乎极为享受他们给猎物带来的痛楚 |
[15:34] | Carnage on the front lines has provided them | 主动狩猎使得它们 |
[15:37] | with a seemingly endless supply of viscera | 拥有取之不尽的内脏 |
[15:39] | for their terrible trade.” | 以进行肮脏的交易” |
[15:48] | Hey, what are you doing for dinner? | 喂 晚餐吃什么 |
[15:50] | Now, there was a heart, kidney, liver, gallbladders, | 他被撞时 车上载着心脏 肾脏 |
[15:54] | and a lot of blood being transported when he got hit. | 肝脏 胆囊 还有好多血 |
[15:56] | Driver had a fake I.D., we can’t identify him. | 司机有伪造身份证 但无法确认其身份 |
[15:59] | The only thing I know is he was a Geier. | 我只知道 他是个鹰怪 |
[16:02] | I saw him right before he died. | 他临死前我看到了 |
[16:04] | – What’s my favorite color? – What? | -我最喜欢什么颜色 -你说什么 |
[16:08] | You know, you never ask me about anything else. | 你从不问我别的东西 |
[16:11] | Like sports or music or who the hottest Bond Babe was. | 比如体育 音乐或者最美的邦女郎是谁 |
[16:14] | You know, like normal conversation? | 从不跟我正常对话 |
[16:17] | I’m just saying, it would be nice to switch it up | 我只是说 适当调整一下 |
[16:19] | once in a while, you know? | 也挺好的 不是吗 |
[16:20] | Well, what’s your favorite color? | 好吧 你最喜欢什么颜色 |
[16:25] | You don’t mean that. | 你不是真要问吧 |
[16:27] | No, really, I want to know. | 是的 我真的想知道 |
[16:31] | Red. | 红色 |
[16:35] | Oh, I feel so much closer to you now. | 我觉得现在跟你亲近多了 |
[16:37] | Fine. | 得了吧 |
[16:38] | Yeah, if there were organs involved, | 如果牵扯到内脏 |
[16:41] | then most likely it was a Geier Deal. | 很可能就和鹰怪交易有关了 |
[16:44] | What do you mean “Deal”? | 什么叫”交易” |
[16:45] | Geiers are like herbalists, you know? | 鹰怪就像是草药专家 |
[16:49] | Eastern-medicine types. You know how some humans | 东方草药那种 有些人类 |
[16:51] | use exotic animal parts, like bear gallbladders | 使用外来动物器官 比如熊胆 |
[16:55] | and rhino horns for, like, you know, | 和犀牛角 以此来制作 |
[16:57] | medicinal remedies and aphrodisiacs and stuff– | 医用药和壮阳药之类的东西 |
[17:00] | which is ridiculous, because it has no effect whatsoever. | 相当荒唐 因为无论如何都没用 |
[17:04] | Here’s the thing. | 问题就在这里 |
[17:05] | Human parts for creature…enhancement? | 人类器官对怪物身体的强化 |
[17:10] | That actually works great. | 实际上效果甚佳 |
[17:13] | – You’re serious? – Oh, yeah. | -你说真的 -当然 |
[17:16] | Our exotic animals are you. | 对我们来说 外来动物就是你们 |
[17:19] | Wait, you’re telling me that Geiers Deal in human organs? | 等等 你是说鹰怪在走私人类器官 |
[17:22] | Well…Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:24] | This might be a little awkward, but for example, | 这听上去可能有点变态 但比如 |
[17:27] | you probably didn’t know that your testicles– | 你大概不知道你的睾丸 |
[17:29] | I mean, not your testicles specifically, | 我不是特指你的睾丸 |
[17:33] | but that part of the human male anatomy– | 我是说男性的那个器官 |
[17:36] | has a kind of a viagra-like effect on certain species. | 对特定物种来说有伟哥的功效 |
[17:40] | Not that I ever had need to– | 我可没用过 |
[17:42] | I mean, everything works great. | 我可用不着那玩意 |
[17:43] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[17:44] | That wasn’t awkward at all. | 一点也不变态 |
[17:50] | Okay, so where would someone like you get something like that? | 好吧 你们都从哪搞到那些东西 |
[18:04] | There’s a place that I’ve–I’ve heard of. | 我 我听说过一个地方 |
[18:08] | Not that I’ve ever, you know, been there…or anything. | 我 我倒没去过 |
[18:19] | May I help you? | 请问你买什么 |
[18:22] | Uh, yeah. I’m here for the, um… catch of the day. | 我来这里买 今天的新鲜货 |
[18:32] | You got some I.D.? | 有身份证明吗 |
[18:42] | Haven’t had a blutbad in here in a long time. | 好久没见狼人光顾了 |
[18:44] | Haven’t seen a fuchsbau in a waschbar’s age myself. | 我也没见过你这年纪的狐妖 |
[18:47] | What are you looking for? | 你要买什么 |
[18:50] | Maybe a little gallenblase. | 胆囊吧 |
[18:53] | It’s fresh, isn’t it? | 是新鲜的吧 |
[18:56] | Gallenblase doesn’t stay on the shelf long enough to get old. | 胆囊很畅销 想要陈货也没有啊 |
[18:59] | Three ounce or the six ounce? | 你要3盎司还是6盎司 |
[19:00] | Huh? Oh, it’s really for a friend, | 其实我是为朋友买的 |
[19:02] | So, I don’t know, um, six ounce? | 所以 6盎司吧 |
[19:06] | I’ll be right out. | 我马上回来 |
[19:11] | – You want it gift wrapped? – No, thanks. | -要礼品包装吗 -不用 谢谢 |
[19:19] | If you’re partial to mixing, I find the gallbladder flavor | 如果你喜欢混搭 我发现胆囊 |
[19:23] | goes very well with a white tea. | 配白茶味道不错 |
[19:27] | Just the powder, thanks. | 只要粉就行 谢了 |
[19:31] | – That’ll be $300. – Are you kidding me? | -300美元 -你在开玩笑吗 |
[19:34] | You must not have bought some in a while. | 你一定有段时间没买了 |
[19:36] | Price has been going through the roof. | 价格持续飞涨 |
[19:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:48] | You’re not gonna say that when you hear the price. | 你听了价格就不会这么说了 |
[19:50] | $300. | 一共300美元 |
[19:52] | – Are you kidding me? – That’s exactly what I said. | -你在开玩笑吗 -我就是这么说的 |
[19:53] | How do you know you just didn’t pay $300 for oregano? | 你怎么知道他给你的不是牛至粉 |
[19:56] | I don’t know. | 我的确不知道 |
[19:57] | Put in some white tea and find out. | 加点白茶自己尝尝呗 |
[19:58] | I think I’ll go with the crime lab. | 我还是去罪证化验室检查好了 |
[20:00] | Chicken. By the way, he’s a fuchsbau, | 胆小鬼 顺便告诉你他是个狐妖 |
[20:02] | So count your fingers after you shake hands. | 所以小心上当受骗 |
[20:04] | – Right. – 300 bucks? | -好 -我的300美元呢 |
[20:06] | I’ll owe you. | 我先欠着你的 |
[20:14] | We’ve got a connection. | 找到两案的联系了 |
[20:16] | This confirms that the DNA from some of the blood | 这里证明了越野车内部分血液所含DNA |
[20:18] | in the SUV matches the kid. | 与那个小孩的相同 |
[20:20] | Well, that would explain the holes in his neck. | 这就解释了他脖子上洞的来源 |
[20:22] | – Somebody was taking his blood. – And selling it. | -有人在采他的血 -然后贩卖 |
[20:25] | But none of the organs in the SUV match Steven | 但车里器官的DNA与史蒂文的不匹配 |
[20:27] | or one another. | 也互不相同 |
[20:28] | So we’ve got a lot of blood and a lot of human body parts | 所以这些血液和人体器官 |
[20:30] | from different people. | 来自不同的人 |
[20:32] | Somebody’s been harvesting human organs, | 有人在通过非医院途径 |
[20:34] | and not from a hospital. | 收集人体器官 |
[20:39] | Check out this histology. | 看看这张组织结构图 |
[20:42] | No lesions, fat, cirrhosis, or pathology of any kind. | 没有病变 脂肪 硬化或任何病变 |
[20:46] | Young and healthy. Perfect specimens. | 年轻健康 正是完美的样品 |
[20:47] | A red market. | 非法器官交易 |
[20:49] | They pulled Steven off the street. | 他们把史蒂文从街上拖走 |
[20:51] | Maybe that’s where they’re getting their victims. | 也许他们就是在街上寻找目标 |
[20:52] | Homeless kids and runaways. Nobody’d miss them. | 无家可归的孩子和逃亡者 没人惦记他们 |
[20:54] | Then we need to run a check, | 我们得展开调查 |
[20:56] | see if there are any missing street kids. | 看能不能发现失踪的流浪儿童 |
[20:57] | But there may not be any missing reports filed. | 但多数失踪报告不会留档 |
[21:00] | Let’s expand our search to out of state. | 那就将调查范围扩大到州外 |
[21:05] | Yeah, Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德警探 |
[21:07] | I got the report back on the contents of that bottle | 我拿到你那瓶东西的 |
[21:09] | you wanted identified. | 鉴定报告了 |
[21:10] | I gotta tell you, it’s a little bizarro. | 不得不说 有点奇怪 |
[21:13] | Pure human gallbladder, dried and ground. | 是纯净的人类胆囊 经风干后碾碎 |
[21:15] | Nothing more, nothing less. | 没有任何其他物质 |
[21:17] | Anything else you need to know? | 你还想知道什么 |
[21:19] | No, that’s it. Thank you. | 没了 谢谢 |
[21:24] | You know what? I’m gonna go check the warrant | 我去看看对司机电话的搜查令 |
[21:25] | on that driver’s phone. | 办得怎么样了 |
[21:34] | How are ya? I am here for the…catch of the day. | 你好 我来买点… 今天的新鲜货 |
[21:41] | Fuchsbau, right? | 你是狐妖 对吧 |
[21:43] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天呐 |
[21:44] | Let’s talk about the gallenblase. | 我们来聊聊那个胆囊吧 |
[21:45] | Don’t kill me. | 别杀我 |
[21:46] | Who do you get your gallenblase from? | 你从哪弄到那个胆囊的 |
[21:48] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[21:49] | Yeah, you do. | 不 你知道 |
[21:52] | Human gallbladder. | 人的胆囊 |
[22:04] | Don’t hurt me, I didn’t do anything! | 别伤害我 我什么都没干 |
[22:05] | You’re selling human organs. | 你贩卖人体器官 |
[22:06] | I’m just the shop owner. | 我只是个小店主而已 |
[22:07] | I don’t kill them myself. | 我又没亲手杀他们 |
[22:08] | That supposed to make you innocent? | 这样你就无辜了吗 |
[22:09] | You are gonna tell me everything you know. | 告诉我你知道的所有情况 |
[22:12] | The Geiers will kill me. | 鹰怪会杀了我的 |
[22:13] | Maybe you shouldn’t be in business with them then! | 也许你就不该跟他们做生意 |
[22:15] | You can take your chances with them or with me. | 你可以选择帮我还是帮他们 |
[22:18] | But right now I’m here and they’re not. | 但现在我就在你面前 他们不在 |
[22:23] | I don’t know their names or where they are. | 我不知道他们的名字 现居何处 |
[22:25] | One of them makes a delivery once a week. | 每周会有人来送一次货 |
[22:27] | How do you get in contact with him? | 你怎么跟他们联系 |
[22:28] | I text him when I need something. | 我有需要时就给他们发信息 |
[22:30] | Write down the number. | 把他们的号码写下来 |
[22:33] | Same guy makes the delivery every week? | 每周都是同一个人来送货吗 |
[22:35] | He’s the only one I ever saw. | 我只见过一个 |
[22:39] | This the guy? | 是这个人吗 |
[22:42] | Yes. | 是 |
[22:43] | When do you see him next? | 你下次什么时候见他 |
[22:44] | I was supposed to get a new shipment yesterday, | 我昨天就应该收到新货了 |
[22:46] | but he never showed. | 但他没来 |
[22:47] | Well, that’s ’cause he’s dead. | 因为他死了 |
[22:48] | Oh, god. You killed him. | 天呐 你杀了他 |
[22:50] | Show me the rest of your supply. | 带我去看你的存货 |
[23:04] | You no longer sell human organs. | 你以后不许再卖人体器官了 |
[23:13] | In dispatch this is detective Burkhardt | 我是伯克哈德警探 |
[23:14] | I want you to run a number for me. | 需要你帮我查一个电话号 |
[23:16] | Go ahead. | 请说 |
[23:17] | I’ll text it over to you. | 我把电话号码发给你 |
[23:17] | And call me when you get something. | 查到任何信息 打电话联系我 |
[23:19] | Okay, will do. | 好的 没问题 |
[23:35] | Wow, it looks like stuff I used to wear in college. | 真像我大学时带的首饰 |
[23:38] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[23:40] | Actually, I got it from a street kid. | 事实上 从一个流浪孩子那里买的 |
[23:42] | I was interviewing on a case. | 我当时在调查一个案子 |
[23:43] | Ohh, that means there’s more to this | 哦 那这项链的意义比 |
[23:46] | than just some cheap gift. | 一件便宜礼物大多了 |
[23:48] | That actually cost me $20. | 我为它花了20美元 |
[23:52] | You softie. | 你真是个软心肠 |
[23:55] | You know, actually, I was thinking, maybe | 事实上 我在想… |
[23:58] | for dinner tonight, we could, uh… | 今天晚饭 我们也许可以… |
[24:01] | Uh-huh. Where are we taking this kid? | 我们去哪接这孩子呢 |
[24:03] | It’s actually two kids. A brother and a sister. | 其实有两个孩子 哥哥和妹妹 |
[24:05] | Living on the streets? That’s so sad. | 在大街上生活 太可怜了 |
[24:08] | How old are they? | 他们多大了 |
[24:10] | Still in their teens. | 都是青少年 |
[24:12] | Well, do you even know where to find them? | 你知道去哪找他们吗 |
[24:14] | I think I do. | 知道 |
[24:17] | Okay, well, let’s get going. I’m hungry. | 那走吧 我饿了 |
[24:20] | You sure you’re okay with this? | 你确定没问题吗 |
[24:22] | Well, I can’t exactly let you go alone. | 我总不能让你一个人去吧 |
[24:24] | There’s no telling what you might buy. | 谁知道你又会买什么回来 |
[24:35] | Gracie. Hanson. | 格蕾西 汉森 |
[24:39] | Uh, this is Juliette. | 这是朱丽叶 |
[24:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[24:41] | I really love the necklace. You made it, right? | 我很喜欢这条项链 是你做的吗 |
[24:45] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[24:46] | Hanson. | 汉森 别这样 |
[24:48] | He’s not here by accident. | 他不是无意路过 |
[24:49] | I just want to figure out what happened to your friend Steven. | 我只想弄清你们的朋友史蒂文到底怎么了 |
[24:52] | And Juliette and I are going to go grab a bite to eat | 而我和朱丽叶正好要去吃点东西 |
[24:54] | if you want to come along. | 如果你们愿意 就一起来吧 |
[24:55] | We can take care of ourselves. | 我们可以照顾自己 |
[24:56] | Speak for yourself. I’m going. | 别替我回答 我要去 |
[25:00] | Yeah, I’m going. | 好的 我去 |
[25:03] | Do you need any help? | 需要帮忙收拾吗 |
[25:05] | No, I got it. | 不用 我能搞定 |
[25:17] | Where are you guys from? | 你们从哪来的 |
[25:19] | Idaho. | 爱达荷州 |
[25:20] | Ah, I’ve been to Idaho. Whereabouts? | 我去过爱达荷州 具体是哪呢 |
[25:22] | Near Pocatello. | 波卡特洛附近 |
[25:24] | Why do you want to know? | 你问这个做什么 |
[25:25] | Sorry, Hanson doesn’t really trust police. | 抱歉 汉森不太相信警察 |
[25:27] | It’s cool, he actually had to win me over too. | 没关系 他搞定我也花了不少功夫呢 |
[25:30] | – Ah? – Mmm. | -是吗 -当然 |
[25:31] | Thanks for the food. | 谢谢你给我们买晚餐 |
[25:33] | I know you’re probably wondering why we’re living on the streets. | 我知道你们疑惑我们为什么流浪 |
[25:36] | It’s pretty simple. Our parents sucked. | 很简单 父母太差劲了 |
[25:38] | Gracie, you don’t have to tell them anything. | 格蕾西 你不用什么都告诉他们 |
[25:39] | No, you don’t. | 没错 不用 |
[25:41] | Look, I just want to know if you know anybody else | 我只是想知道你们是否还知道还有谁 |
[25:43] | like Steven who disappeared. | 像史蒂文一样失踪了? |
[25:45] | People come and go all the time. | 人们总是来来去去的 |
[25:47] | Yeah, but did anybody get jobs | 对 但有没有人得到了工作 |
[25:48] | and never come back? | 就再也没回来过呢 |
[25:49] | Yeah, Kevin. | 有 凯文 |
[25:51] | He left about four weeks ago with Steven. | 他四周前和史蒂文一起走的 |
[25:54] | All right, did he say anything before he left? | 他走之前说什么了吗 |
[25:57] | Anything about the job, where he was going? | 关于工作 或是 他要去哪 |
[25:59] | Just that it was gonna pay, like, ten bucks an hour. | 只是说 薪水每小时10美元 |
[26:01] | Either of you offered jobs? | 你们也得到类似的工作了吗 |
[26:03] | No. | 没有 |
[26:05] | Did Kevin or Steven mention how they found out | 凯文或史蒂文提过他们是 |
[26:08] | about this job? | 如何得到这份工作的吗 |
[26:10] | Yeah, Kevin said some guy in a white van | 提过 凯文说一个开白色面包车的人 |
[26:12] | just came up to him on the street. | 在街上拦住他说的 |
[26:13] | What street? | 哪条街上 |
[26:16] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[26:18] | You ever seen this white van? | 你们见过那辆白色面包车吗 |
[26:23] | Well, what was, uh, Kevin’s last name? | 那 凯文姓什么 |
[26:26] | Standish. | 斯坦迪许 |
[26:28] | You liked Kevin, didn’t you? | 你喜欢凯文 对吗 |
[26:33] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[26:36] | You must miss him. | 你肯定很想他 |
[26:38] | When he left with Steven, did he ask you to go with him? | 他跟史蒂文走的时候 有让你跟他一起走吗 |
[26:44] | – Yes. – You never told me that. | -有 -你从没跟我说过 |
[26:48] | I wasn’t gonna leave you. You were sick. | 你当时还在生病 我是不会离开你的 |
[26:51] | Did Kevin say anything at all when he left? | 凯文走的时候还说了什么别的吗 |
[26:55] | Yeah, he said he was gonna call and leave me a message | 他说到了之后会给我打电话 发信息 |
[26:57] | at the shelter, but he never did. | 但一直没有消息 |
[27:03] | All right, look, if either of you ever see this white van, | 好的 如果你们看到了那辆白色面包车 |
[27:06] | you think you can call me? | 能给我打电话吗 |
[27:08] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[27:09] | We, uh, gotta go, so… Thanks for the food. | 我们得走了 谢谢你们的晚餐 |
[27:15] | Bye. | 再见 |
[27:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:22] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[27:24] | You know, you’re pretty good at this. | 你还真是挺擅长干这个的 |
[27:26] | You should’ve been a cop. | 你应该当警察 |
[27:27] | No, it’s just girl instinct. | 不 那只是女人的直觉而已 |
[27:31] | I know what it’s like to have a guy disappear | 我知道有人突然消失 |
[27:32] | and not call you. | 杳无音信的感觉 |
[27:38] | I feel sorry for those kids. | 真为那两个孩子感到难过 |
[27:40] | Yeah, so do I. | 我也是 |
[27:44] | And I owe you a better date night. | 我欠你一个更好的约会 |
[27:45] | No, you don’t. That was fine. | 不 今晚这个挺好的 |
[27:47] | Anyway, we still have time for dessert. | 而且 我们还有时间吃甜点 |
[27:56] | What? | 怎么 |
[28:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:05] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[28:06] | I’ve got an address on that phone number you sent. | 我找到了那个号码的地址 |
[28:08] | Yeah, what do you got? | 地址是什么 |
[28:10] | 21343 Murtaugh road. | 马塔路21343号 |
[28:11] | – 21343 murtaugh road? – Yeah. | -马塔路21343号 -对 |
[28:17] | All right, got it. | 好的 记下了 |
[28:24] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you what Kevin said to me. | 抱歉我没告诉你凯文跟我说的话 |
[28:27] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[28:29] | I wouldn’t have left you. | 我不会离开你的 |
[28:32] | I-I…I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[28:36] | You think he’s okay? | 你觉得他现在安全吗 |
[28:39] | Yeah. Yeah, he’s okay. | 安全 他很安全 |
[29:03] | 101. | 华氏101度[相当于38.3摄氏度] |
[29:04] | I’d tell you to stay in bed, but… | 我本应要求你卧床休息 但… |
[29:07] | I’m gonna give you some antibiotics, | 我还是给你开点抗生素吧 |
[29:08] | And if your throat gets worse, you need to take them. | 嗓子变严重的话就吃点 |
[29:12] | – You can do that, right? – Yes. | -可以吧? -恩 |
[29:14] | You still selling those shell necklaces? | 你还在卖贝壳项链吗 |
[29:16] | Yeah, you want another one? | 对 还想要一串吗 |
[29:18] | Um, maybe next time. | 也许下次吧 |
[29:22] | – Where’s your brother? – Outside, waiting for me. | -你哥哥呢 -他在外面等我 |
[29:25] | And when was the last time you ate? | 你上次吃饭是什么时候 |
[29:28] | – Last night. – What about this morning? | -昨天晚上 -那今天早上呢 |
[29:31] | I ate a lot last night. | 我昨晚吃了很多 |
[29:32] | A detective took me out for dinner, | 有个警探带我去吃的 |
[29:34] | And I had a steak and some fries. | 吃了牛排 还有薯条 |
[29:38] | A detective took you to dinner? | 警探带你去吃饭 |
[29:39] | Me and my brother. | 我和哥哥两个人 |
[29:41] | He’s trying to find out what happened to Steven and Kevin. | 他想知道史蒂文和凯文的事 |
[29:43] | I know you probably don’t remember them, but… | 我知道你可能不记得他们了 但… |
[29:46] | Anyway, Steven’s dead now, so | 不管怎样 史蒂文死了 |
[29:49] | he’s trying to find out, | 他只是想问 |
[29:50] | uh, if we know anyone else who got jobs. | 我们知不知道还有谁找到了工作 |
[29:53] | Well, do you? | 你知道吗 |
[29:55] | I don’t know, I just said that | 不 我只能告诉他 |
[29:57] | they got jobs from somebody in a white van, | 他们的工作是一个白色面包车里的人给的 |
[29:59] | and I’m supposed to call if I see it. | 要是我看到那辆车 就打电话给他们 |
[30:01] | Well, I just want you to stay out of the rain. | 好吧 只要你别再淋雨就行 |
[30:03] | I don’t want you to get pneumonia. | 我可不想让你染上肺炎 |
[30:05] | And take these twice a day with food, | 这个每天两次 饭后吃 |
[30:08] | if you can find some. | 如果你有饭吃的话 |
[30:10] | Thanks, doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[30:14] | Kevin Standish was reported missing | 据报道 凯文·斯坦迪许去年五月 |
[30:15] | from Cody, Wyoming, May last year. | 在怀俄明州科迪市失踪 |
[30:17] | Apparently, he left Portland the same night | 很明显 他跟史蒂文同一晚 |
[30:19] | Steven did in a white van. | 坐白色面包车离开波特兰 |
[30:21] | So Steven turns up dead and Kevin is still missing? | 那么史蒂文死了 而凯文下落不明 |
[30:23] | That’s what it looks like. | 目前看来是这样 |
[30:24] | If someone’s operating on these kids, | 如果有人对这些孩子动手术的话 |
[30:26] | – Where are they doing it? – We don’t know, | -会在哪呢 -我们还不清楚 |
[30:27] | But we have information from the driver’s phone. | 但我们从司机的手机里找到点线索 |
[30:29] | Well, believe it or not, there’s only one number | 信不信由你 手机里只有一个号码 |
[30:31] | ever dialed from it– and dialed a lot. | 没有打入 但拨出了很多次 |
[30:33] | We triangulated it down to a radius of 1,000 feet. | 我们锁定了周围一千英尺的三角区域 |
[30:36] | Northwest of town, pretty remote area. | 位于镇的西北处 很偏的地方 |
[30:38] | Closest address hit was 21343 Murtaugh Road. | 最接近的地点是默托路21343号 |
[30:41] | If someone’s dealing in stolen body parts, | 如果有人做器官交易 |
[30:44] | there’s gonna be a lot of families who want answers. | 那牵连的家庭不在少数 |
[30:49] | I’m going with you guys on this one. | 这次行动 我和你们一起去 |
[30:55] | I don’t like the looks of this place. | 真不喜欢这种地方 |
[31:12] | Portland P.D. | 波特兰警察 |
[31:17] | We have a warrant, open up. | 我们有搜查令 开门 |
[32:14] | We’ve got some kind of greenhouse out here. | 这儿好像有间温室 |
[32:29] | What the hell? | 什么鬼东西 |
[32:45] | These are human organs. | 这些是人的内脏 |
[32:48] | Hearts, gallbladders, kidneys. | 心 胆 肾 |
[32:54] | This is unbelievable. | 太不可思议了 |
[32:59] | Why would you dry them out | 为什么把它们风干 |
[33:00] | instead of selling them for transplant? | 而不是卖掉做器官移植呢 |
[33:03] | Some cultures use animal organs | 有的地方用动物内脏入药 |
[33:04] | to make medicines and aphrodisiacs. | 治病或者壮阳 |
[33:09] | Bear gallbladder, rhino horn. | 熊胆 犀牛角 |
[33:12] | So, what? If animal liver is good, | 什么意思 如果动物的肝是好东西 |
[33:13] | a human one must be better? | 人的就更胜一筹了 |
[33:15] | Well, whichever way you look at it, it’s still cannibalism. | 不管怎样 终究是楞次楞 |
[33:18] | Uh, I think it’s pronounced “Capitalism.” | 我觉得正确的发音应该是”人吃人” |
[33:44] | Folger clinic, how may I direct your call? | 福尔杰诊所 请问要转接给谁 |
[33:48] | – Who is it? – It’s the clinic. | -谁打的 -是诊所的电话 |
[33:55] | You’re going to the shelter tonight. | 今晚你去庇护所 |
[33:56] | Not without you. | 你不去我也不去 |
[33:58] | You’re the one who’s sick, not me. | 生病的是你 不是我 |
[33:59] | I’m not going there alone. | 我不会一个人去那的 |
[34:01] | Hey! You’re the girl that sells the necklaces. | 你就是那个卖项链的姑娘 |
[34:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:06] | Uh, well, I’d sure like to buy a couple. | 我想买个两串 |
[34:08] | – Is it too late? – No, they’re in my pack. | -会不会太晚了 -不会 我包里就有 |
[34:10] | I just gotta get ’em out. | 等我拿出来 |
[34:12] | – You’re Hanson, right? – Yeah. | -你就是汉森 对吗 -是 |
[34:16] | I thought I recognized you from the clinic. | 我觉得我在诊所见过你 |
[34:21] | What are you doing unh! | 你们要做什么 |
[34:23] | Hurry up. Get ’em inside. | 快点 把他们弄上车 |
[34:27] | Let’s go. Go! | 走 开车 |
[34:51] | – Where are we? – Let go of me! | -我们在哪 -放开我 |
[34:53] | – Where are we going? – Get ’em inside. | -我们要去哪 -带他们进去 |
[34:55] | – Hanson! – What are you doing? | -汉森 -你们想干嘛 |
[34:57] | – Hurry up! – Gracie! | -快 -格蕾西 |
[35:12] | People will find us. | 会有人发现我们的 |
[35:14] | You’re not gonna get away with this. | 你们逃不掉的 |
[35:15] | – You can’t do this. – Move it! | -你们不能这样 -快走 |
[35:16] | Move it! Move it. | 走 往前走 |
[35:20] | Let go. | 跟上 |
[35:38] | We have a warrant to search the premises. | 我们授权搜查这里 |
[35:39] | There’s nobody here. Everybody’s gone home. | 这儿没人 大家都回家了 |
[35:41] | Open it up or we’ll break it down. | 开开门 不然我们冲进去 |
[35:57] | They’re not operating on anybody here, | 这里没有人做手术 |
[36:00] | there’s gotta be another place. | 一定在其他地方 |
[36:04] | Let me talk to her. | 让我和她说 |
[36:09] | Look at me, very closely. | 看着我 仔细看 |
[36:12] | – I know what you are. – I don’t know what you’re– | -我知道你是什么东西 -我不知道你在说… |
[36:14] | – You’re a Geier. – Oh, my god. | -你是鹰怪 -天呐 |
[36:15] | – Where are the kids? – I…I…I… | -孩子们在哪 -我 我 我… |
[36:17] | I’m not asking you as a cop, | 我不是在用警察的身份说话 |
[36:18] | so don’t expect me to behave like one. | 所以别指望我会照规矩来 |
[36:27] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[36:30] | We got ’em. | 捉住他们了 |
[36:32] | – Where are they? – Getting prepped. | -人呢 -在做准备 |
[36:34] | I didn’t think you’d wanna wait. | 我想你不会再等了 |
[36:36] | I don’t. We’ll do them next. | 没错 接下来就是他们 |
[37:05] | Let’s start with the girl first. | 先从这姑娘开始吧 |
[37:57] | We finish up tonight’s work, and that’s it. | 把今晚的干完就收手 |
[37:59] | I can have the trucks here by the morning. | 我明早把车开来 |
[38:01] | And what about the records at the clinic? | 诊所的记录呢 |
[38:02] | Everything that matters has been destroyed. | 有关记录都销毁了 |
[38:04] | We’re good to go. | 我们可以全身而退 |
[38:05] | Gracie…Please…No… | 格蕾西 拜托 不要 |
[38:10] | I’ll take care of this. | 我会管好他的 |
[38:17] | No…Please… | 不要…求你了… |
[38:24] | So much for the surprise! | 惊喜不断啊 |
[38:28] | Police! | 警察 |
[38:40] | I got this, get her. | 这儿交给我 捉住她 |
[40:33] | Gracie. | 格蕾西 |
[40:35] | Gracie, can you hear me? | 格蕾西 你能听到我说话吗 |
[40:38] | Hey. Everything’s okay. | 没事了 |
[40:42] | It’s all gonna be okay now. | 现在没事了 |
[40:43] | – Where’s Hanson? – Hanson’s fine. | -汉森呢 -汉森很好 |
[40:47] | I saw Kevin. He’s here. | 我看到凯文了 他就在这 |
[40:49] | And we have Kevin. | 我们找到凯文了 |
[40:51] | How did you find us? | 你们怎么发现我们的 |
[41:19] | This town is definitely getting weirder. | 这小镇确实越来越诡异了 |
[41:54] | – Hello. – Did you get your present? | -你好 -收到礼物了吗 |
[41:59] | Where should I send the “Thank you” note? | 我该把感谢信寄到哪呢 |
[42:01] | You made your point. Now we are making ours. | 你已表明了立场 现在该轮到我们说话了 |
[42:03] | The world is becoming more complicated. | 这世界变得越来越复杂了 |
[42:06] | Only for the simple-minded. | 对头脑简单的人说的确如此 |
[42:08] | You are going to have to control this grimm | 你要么控制住这个格林 |
[42:10] | or get rid of him. | 要么把他除掉 |
[42:12] | What I do and how I do it are none of your concern. | 我做什么 怎么做 轮不到你教 |
[42:14] | I speak for the Ferrat, | 我代表费拉说话 |
[42:16] | and they have a different opinion. | 他们的观点和你截然不同 |
[42:17] | Things are getting out of balance. | 自然界要失衡了 |
[42:20] | A grimm on his own is like a samurai without a master. | 格林就像是无师自通的武士 |
[42:24] | Well, this one has a badge and a conscience. | 但这个格林有警徽和良知 |
[42:27] | That is your problem. | 那是你的问题 |
[42:29] | Next time… | 下次… |
[42:31] | You might want to deliver your message in person. | 麻烦你亲自捎信过来 |
[42:33] | Next time… | 下次… |
[42:35] | We will. | 我们会的 |