时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | ************* | 群兽放逐竞技场 一畜硕硕性凶残 无奈奴隶被掷入 小命悠悠不得知 |
[00:37] | Maybe Ruby found another raccoon. | 也许Ruby又发现一只浣熊 |
[00:39] | Well,I just hope it’s not a skunk,’cause we don’t have any tomato juice. | 可千万别是臭鼬、因为我们没有蕃茄汁了 |
[00:43] | It’s not the tomato juice I’m worried about. | 我担心的不是蕃茄汁 |
[00:44] | It’s who’s gonna pick her up and put her in the bathtub. | 我担心的是谁捉她去洗澡 |
[00:47] | Well,I can tell you who it’s not gonna be. | 先知会一声 我可不愿意 |
[00:50] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[00:52] | You know the great thing about being married? | 知道结婚的最大好处是什么吗 |
[00:54] | I never have to make a decision. | 我从来不用做决定 |
[00:58] | Oh,god,now what? | 噢 天呐 又怎么了 |
[01:05] | Ruby Ruby? | |
[01:08] | Come here! | 过来 |
[01:16] | Ruby Ruby! | |
[01:21] | There you are.What’s wrong? What are you doing? | 你在这呢 怎么回事 你在干什么 |
[01:25] | Come on. | 过来 |
[01:32] | Ed Ed? | |
[01:35] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[01:48] | Dimitri Dimitri! | |
[02:49] | Morning,fellas.This is, Ed and Lois Weller. | 早上好 伙计们 这是Ed和Lois Weller |
[02:52] | Married 26 years.Ed here is a lumber exec, recently took early retirement. | 结婚26年 Ed是伐木工头 最近提前退休了 |
[02:57] | Probably not what he had planned? | 这大概不在他计划之内 |
[02:59] | We got lots of prints.Techs even found one partial in blood. | 发现很多指纹 技术员甚至在血泊中发现了部分指纹 |
[03:02] | Somebody was feeling ambitious. | 有的人真是胆大包天 |
[03:04] | That’s not like a knife wound.It’s more like he was ripped open. | 那不像是刀伤 更像是被撕开的 |
[03:07] | Yeah,too savage for a “b” and “e.”Something else was going on here. | 凶残程度不像入室抢劫 这儿肯定发生了其他事 |
[03:11] | Drugs maybe? | 或许跟毒品有关吧 |
[03:15] | Well,the steak’s raw.Looks like someone was gnawing on it. | 那牛排是生的 像是有人咬过 |
[03:23] | Animal could’ve gotten in here after.Door was open. | 可能事发后野兽进来过 门是开的 |
[03:26] | Why would it leave the steak behind? | 那为什么没带走牛排 |
[03:31] | A lot of horse tracks. | 很多马蹄印 |
[03:33] | It’s not that unusual out here.Lots of people have horses. | 在这儿不出奇 很多人养马 |
[03:36] | Yeah,except these people don’t. | 没错 但他们家没养 |
[03:42] | Let’s see where they go. | 看看它们去向何方 |
[03:52] | Hooves are everywhere. | 痕迹到处都是 |
[03:57] | Hey,look at the path of these tracks. | 嘿 看这些马蹄印的轨迹 |
[04:01] | Yeah,they came in one way…Then doubled back. | 他们一同而至 然后分道而回 |
[04:05] | Lot of hoofprints here and these drag marks next to them. | 有很多蹄印 后面跟着拖拽的痕迹 |
[04:08] | Dragging what, a rake? | 拖了什么 耙子 |
[04:09] | Or something clawing at the ground. | 或是什么东西爪着地面 |
[04:22] | Could be something off a saddle? | 会不会是从马鞍上掉下来的 |
[04:25] | You’re asking the wrong guy. | 你问错人了 |
[04:29] | No barns, no horses. | 没有牲口棚 没有马 |
[04:33] | What were these horses doing on private property? | 这些马来私人住所干什么 |
[04:41] | – What do you think? – Medieval. | – 有何高见 – 中世纪的 |
[04:46] | – Hey,what’s up? – Some very exciting laundry. | – 嘿 怎么样 – 洗衣服真有意思 |
[04:50] | No wonder you called. | 难怪你打来电话 |
[04:52] | Actually,I’m going to the grocery store, | 其实我是要去杂货店 |
[04:53] | so I wanted to check in with you about our anniversary dinner. | 想问问你 咱们的周年纪念晚餐 |
[04:57] | – You do remember that,right? – Dinner? When have I ever forgotten dinner? | – 你还记得吧 – 晚饭嘛 我啥时忘记过晚饭 |
[05:01] | Ha,okay, so you’re saying you want peanut butter and jelly tomorrow night? | 好吧 那你的意思是明晚有花生酱和果冻就够了 |
[05:04] | No,I’m saying that my time with you has been the best three years of my life, | 不 我是说 跟你在一起的三年是我生命中最美好的时光 |
[05:08] | and I wouldn’t change a second. | 分秒都是 |
[05:10] | And,uh,flank steak sounds great. | 呃 我想吃牛排 |
[05:12] | – Okay,anything else? – No,just you. | – 还要其他的吗 – 没了 还有你 |
[05:16] | Do you want me with green beans or asparagus? | 你想要我放菜豆和芦笋吗 |
[05:19] | Just butter. | 只要黄油 |
[05:22] | – I love you,I think. – I love you too. | – 我觉得 我爱你 – 我也爱你 |
[06:07] | We got a hit on one of the bloody prints from the cabin. | 其中一枚带血指纹找到匹配了 |
[06:09] | Dimitri Skontos A dimitri skontos.Three priors for misdemeanor possession, | 早先犯过三个非法持有的轻罪 |
[06:13] | served one year off a cocaine rap,released on probation last month. | 做过一年可卡因说唱上个月缓刑获释 |
[06:18] | Nothing more violent than possession? | 除此之外没有更暴力的犯罪吗 |
[06:19] | Drugs are a slippery slope,in case you didn’t know that. | 提醒你一句 千万别小瞧毒瘾 |
[06:22] | Yeah,I’ve heard rumors. | 是啊 我听说过 |
[06:23] | Well,I’ve got registration on Dimitri’s car. | 找到Dimitri车的注册信息了 |
[06:25] | Put out an apb. What do you got? | 发出通缉 你有什么线索 |
[06:27] | His parole officer. Leo Taymor.He’s waiting for us at his office. | 他的假释官Leo Taymor 正在办公室等我们呢 |
[06:32] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[06:33] | So,what did he do? | 他干了什么 |
[06:35] | We placed him at a murder. | 他和一起谋杀案有关 |
[06:37] | Oh,hell, I didn’t expect that.Share any details? | 天呐 我可没想到 能透露细节吗 |
[06:41] | Couple out in forest grove.Broke into the house. Murdered them. | 一对老夫妻住在林中 他闯入杀了老两口 |
[06:45] | Wait a minute.You… You sure you got the right guy? | 等会 你们…确定没找错人吗 |
[06:48] | That doesn’t sound like Dimitri. | 听着不像是Dimitri所为 |
[06:50] | Well,we’ve got his bloody fingerprints at the scene of the crime. | 我们在犯罪现场发现了他的血指纹 |
[06:53] | Ugh,damn. | 噢 见鬼 |
[06:56] | Look,from what I know about the guy,he didn’t go into prison bad. | 据我对他的了解 他入狱后没有变坏 |
[06:59] | And I know this’ll come as a shock to you. | 我知道你们可能会很吃惊 |
[07:03] | Time behind bars doesn’t always change a man for the better. | 坐牢未必就会让人改过自新 |
[07:06] | He was having a hard time on the outside. | 他在外面也不好过 |
[07:08] | So how’d he get paroled? | 那他怎么被假释的 |
[07:10] | Heh,that’s not my job. | 那就不关我的事了 |
[07:14] | When was the last time Dimitri checked in with you? | Dimitri上回跟你报道是什么时候 |
[07:16] | Oh,um,you know…Actually,he was… | 呃 你知道…其实他… |
[07:23] | A no-show this week,and then I didn’t violate him. | 这周就没报道 我也没追究 |
[07:28] | Figured I’d cut him some slack. | 想着放他一马吧 |
[07:32] | Maybe that was a mistake. | 也许是个错误 |
[07:35] | So,does Dimitri have a job? | Dimitri有工作吗 |
[07:37] | Yeah,he… He works for his uncle over at the boxing gym on eighth. | 在他叔叔的拳击馆上班 就在第八街 |
[07:42] | I know it. | 知道了 |
[07:44] | Oh,you know, it’s too bad. | 这情况可不太妙 |
[07:46] | Dimitri was hoping to be the next sugar ray. | Dimitri本来有望成为下一个歌星 |
[07:57] | Stick and move.Come on,stay on the balls of your feet. | 出拳移动 快点 保持脚下位置 |
[08:01] | All right, stay at it. | 好的 就这样 |
[08:03] | – Gus pappas? – Yeah? | – Gus Pappas – 啥事 |
[08:05] | We understand your nephew Dimitri Skontos works here. | 听说你侄子Dimitri Skontos在此工作 |
[08:08] | Yeah,that’s my sister’s kid. | 是的 那是我妹妹的孩子 |
[08:09] | – Well,we need to talk to him. – Why? | – 我们有事找他谈 – 为什么 |
[08:11] | A married couple was murdered last night. | 昨晚一对老夫妻被害 |
[08:14] | There’s no way Dimitri could have anything to do with that. | Dimitri绝不可能和这事有关 |
[08:17] | Well,there’s evidence that puts him at the scene. | 有证据显示他当时在现场 |
[08:18] | So if you know anything,sir,you should tell us. | 先生 如果你知情 应当告诉我们 |
[08:21] | Well,I haven’t seen or heard from him in a couple of weeks. | 我已经几个星期没有他的消息了 |
[08:25] | And that doesn’t worry you? | 你不担心吗 |
[08:26] | Well,yeah,it worries me. But he’s a grown man,he can take care of himself. | 是有点 不过他早已成人 能照顾自己 |
[08:29] | – What about his mother? – She died about four years ago. | – 他母亲呢 – 去世有四年了 |
[08:32] | I’m the only family Dimitri has. | 我是Dimitri唯一的亲人 |
[08:34] | Look,he’s a good kid.He did some drugs a while back, but he’s straightened out. | 他是好孩子 以前是沾过毒品 不过他已经改了 |
[08:39] | – He couldn’t kill anybody. – Anybody else in here know him? | – 他不会杀人的 – 这儿有谁认识他 |
[08:42] | Well,most of the guys do. | 大部分都认识 |
[08:44] | Bryan there probably knows him best. | Bryan和他关系比较好 |
[08:46] | Would you happen to have any recent photos of Dimitri? | 你有Dimitri的近照吗 |
[08:48] | Oh,yeah, up in my office. | 有 在我办公室 |
[09:00] | – Looking good. – What the hell? | – 气色不错 – 见鬼 怎么回事 |
[09:04] | Yeah,I have that effect on some people. | 我对某些人有那种影响 |
[09:07] | – Really? – Look,we don’t have to go there now. | – 是吗 – 我们还不至于到那一步 |
[09:10] | I’m here for another reason. | 我来这儿有其他原因 |
[09:11] | – I think I can take you. – Listen to me. | – 我打得过你 – 听着 |
[09:13] | I got a double murder, and I want you to answer some questions, | 我这有桩双尸案 希望你能回答一些问题 |
[09:15] | so you can either answer them or,you know, | 你要么老实回答 要不 你懂的 |
[09:17] | I can let you cool off in jail for a couple days. | 我可以让你去监狱里冷静几天 |
[09:21] | Sorry,okay?I just got a little worked up when I saw you,that’s all. | 抱歉 我刚才看到你 有点反应过度了 |
[09:25] | All right.So where can I find Dimitri Skontos? | 没关系 Dimitri Skontos在哪儿 |
[09:29] | Don’t know.Last time I saw him was a couple weeks ago. | 不知道 上次见他是几周前了 |
[09:32] | He came in, we worked out.Then he went for a run. | 他进来 我们一起锻炼然后他出去跑步 |
[09:35] | This photo was taken last month. | 这照片是上个月拍的 |
[09:39] | Yeah,yeah,we threw a party for Dimitri getting paroled. | 我们为庆祝Dimitri假释开派对 |
[09:41] | – Well,where you guys run? – Forest park. | – 你们在哪儿跑步 – 森林公园 |
[09:44] | Man,all the guys here run there. | 伙计 大家都去那里跑步 |
[09:46] | – Where? – I’ll show you. | – 哪儿 – 我带你们去 |
[09:47] | I’m getting ready to go for a run now.You two can follow me. | 我现在也准备去跑步你们可以跟着我 |
[09:51] | That is, if you can keep up. | 假如你们能跟得上的话 |
[09:57] | Oh,to be young. | 年轻就是好 |
[10:00] | ****** | 猎人山顶 5.2英里 爪溪小径 1.3英里 |
[10:09] | Now this is a good place to run. | 这真是个跑步的好地方 |
[10:12] | It’s cool up here, the air is clean. | 这儿很凉快 空气也清新 |
[10:15] | Not too many people around,so you can clear your head. | 周围人烟稀少 可以清醒头脑 |
[10:17] | – Now what’s your usual route? – You’re looking at it. | – 你通常的路线是什么 – 眼前的正是 |
[10:20] | Usually do about ten miles,couple hours worth, up and around trapper’s peak. | 一般跑十英里 上下山顶要个把小时 |
[10:25] | why? You coming? | 咋啦 你们来吗 |
[10:27] | Have fun. | 好好跑 |
[10:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:39] | So how long you think it’d take us to do ten miles? | 你觉得我们十英里大约要多久 |
[10:41] | Depends on how fast we drive. | 那得看我们开得多快了 |
[10:44] | You know,the murder site’s only six miles from here. | 案发现场离这只有六英里远 |
[10:46] | And that’s significant why? | 那又怎样 |
[10:48] | Well,he could have come from here to commit the murders. | 他可能由此前去谋杀 |
[10:51] | That’s horse manure. | 马粪 |
[10:54] | – Hey,it’s as good a theory as we have. – No. Over there. | – 拜托 这理论也是可能的 – 不 看那边 |
[10:59] | More horses. | 更多 |
[11:05] | Well,it’s not exactly evidence I wanna present in court. | 我可不想把这些当证据呈上法庭 |
[11:07] | Griffin Griffin. | |
[11:09] | Yeah. The address? | 是的 地址是什么 |
[11:14] | Yeah,I know where it is.Thanks. | 我知道在哪 谢谢 |
[11:17] | Patrol found Dimitri’s car near an abandoned warehouse in Linnton. | 巡逻队在林登的一座废弃仓库附近发现了Dimitri的车 |
[11:20] | They’re sitting on it till we get there. | 在我们到达之前 他们会守在那里 |
[11:50] | Welcome to paradise. | 欢迎来到天堂 |
[11:51] | You always take us to the best places. | 你总带我们来好地方啊 |
[11:54] | Okay,so,we’ve got an abandoned ’91 acura registered to one Dimitri Skontos. | 我们找到一辆废弃的91年产的阿库拉显示注册在Dimitri Skontos名下 |
[11:59] | Gone over by the local scavengers.There’s not much left. | 已被当地拾荒者洗劫一空 没啥剩的了 |
[12:01] | Engine’s gone,tires are gone, radio’s gone… | 发动机 轮胎乃至收音机都没了 |
[12:04] | Seats are gone. | 座位也没了 |
[12:05] | They left some beer bottles in the back. | 他们倒在后面留下些啤酒瓶 |
[12:07] | Empty,and,uh,they took the steering wheel. | 空了 他们把方向盘也拿走了 |
[12:11] | – No bodies or blood? – Negative. | – 尸体或血迹呢 – 没有 |
[12:13] | Better have it gone over just for old time’s sake. | 根据过去的经验 最好还是再检查一遍 |
[12:15] | Just waiting for you to give it your blessing,sir. | 你好好祈祷吧 警官 |
[12:21] | Guy checking us out. | 有人在监视我们 |
[12:24] | – Where? – Building.Just went back inside. | – 在哪 – 楼里 刚刚回去 |
[12:28] | If he was here last night,he might have seen something. | 如果他昨晚在此 或许看到了什么 |
[12:30] | It’s worth asking.We’re not gonna get anything from Dimitri’s car. | 还是值得一问的反正Dimitri的车一无所获 |
[12:36] | Okay,where’d he go? | 他去哪儿了呢 |
[12:38] | Oh,we got some blood here. | 这里有些血迹 |
[12:46] | Hey! Police!Anybody here? | 嘿 我们是警察 有人在吗 |
[12:49] | Well,there was someone here,I saw him. | 这里刚才有人 我看到了 |
[12:51] | There’s more blood. | 出现更多血迹 |
[12:53] | Here,call forensics. We’ll keep looking. | 给法医打电话 我们继续找 |
[13:01] | Oh,man. | 哦天呐 |
[13:03] | Whole mess of blood and weird-ass symbols. | 血迹斑斑 还有诡异的符号 |
[13:12] | The lettering looks latin. | 字迹像是拉丁语 |
[13:14] | Looks like some kind of arena. | 看起来像某种竞技场 |
[13:19] | Yeah.For something bloody. | 用于某种血腥运动 |
[13:23] | Cockfights? | 斗鸡吗 |
[13:25] | That’d be some pretty big chickens. | 如果是的话 那鸡肯定硕大无比 |
[13:28] | And wearing some big shoes. | 还穿着大号的鞋 |
[13:32] | Or maybe some kind of bareknuckle fighting. | 或者是某种赤拳搏击 |
[13:35] | It’s a lot of blood for bareknuckle fighting. | 要是赤拳搏击 血迹也太多了 |
[13:37] | Maybe they’re using more than their fists. | 也许他们不仅仅是用拳头 |
[13:44] | You have any idea what these symbols are? | 知道这些符号的意思吗 |
[13:49] | It’s not any taggers or gang signs I’ve ever seen. | 与我此前见过的那些标记以及帮派标志不同 |
[14:11] | A part of a morning star. | 流星锤的一部分 |
[14:14] | Medieval weapon. | 中世纪武器 |
[14:17] | There’s some pretty sick stuff going on in here. | 这里肯定发生过很不堪的事 |
[14:19] | Looks like the strap we found outside the house. | 看起来很像我们在屋外发现的皮带 |
[14:22] | Hey,guys,over here! He’s running! | 嘿 伙计们 这边 他要跑了 |
[14:29] | I caught him for about two seconds. | 我抓到过他一下 |
[14:32] | – What happened to you? – He had something in his hand. | – 你怎么了 – 他手里有东西 |
[14:35] | I don’t know what it was, but it hurt. | 不知道是什么 不过伤到我了 |
[14:37] | We better get you checked out,come on. | 最好带你去检查一下 走吧 |
[14:38] | The son of a bitch is fast. | 这个狗崽子太快了 |
[14:41] | – Come on. – I’m okay. | – 走吧 – 我没事 |
[15:07] | crossbows,morning stars,whips. | 弩弓 流星锤 皮鞭 |
[15:12] | Good god. | 我滴个神 |
[15:16] | So we’re dealing with some kind of combat fighting,like a gladiator fight club. | 我们对付的是某种搏击就像角斗士搏斗俱乐部 |
[15:20] | And who signs up for that? | 谁会参加那种呢 |
[15:22] | Friends,romans, and countrymen. | 朋友 罗马人 乡村莽夫 |
[15:24] | So how does Dimitri’s car end up down by an abandoned warehouse in Linnton? | Dimitri的车怎么会跑到林登的一个废弃仓库呢 |
[15:27] | He’s a boxer. We found evidence of a fight. | 他是名拳击手 我们发现了搏斗的证据 |
[15:30] | So how does Dimitri end up in the woods, killing two people? | 那Dimitri怎会跑到林中还杀了两个人呢 |
[15:32] | And who in the hell speaks latin? | 还有谁会说拉丁语啊 |
[15:40] | Cire mori sors prima viris sed proxima cogi Cire mori sors prima viris sed proxima cogi. | |
[15:47] | Man’s first happiness is to know how to die. | 人最初的快乐是知道如何死去 |
[15:50] | His second… Is to be forced to die. | 其次就是被迫受死 |
[15:57] | Took a bit of latin back in high school. | 我高中时学过一点拉丁语 |
[16:00] | Thought I was gonna be a doctor. | 原打算当医生的 |
[16:02] | So who the hell are these people? | 这些到底是什么人 |
[16:04] | We don’t know.We found a leather strap at the murder site, | 不知道 我们在案发现场发现一截皮带 |
[16:06] | and a similar piece of leather at the warehouse where we believe a fight was held. | 而在发生搏斗的仓库也发现了类似的皮制品 |
[16:09] | It looks like they’re using ancient weapons. | 看起来他们用的是古代武器 |
[16:11] | And based on the amount of blood,i’d say it’s pretty brutal. | 根据血迹来看 应该很残忍 |
[16:14] | We just got a lab report back which matches blood found on the strap with blood found at the fight. | 刚拿到实验室报告 皮带上的血迹和搏斗地点的血迹匹配 |
[16:18] | It’s Dimitri Skontos’ blood,our prime suspect in the murders. | 是Dimitri Skontos的血迹 我们这次案件的主要嫌犯 |
[16:21] | Do we know how this all ties together yet? | 知道其中联系了吗 |
[16:23] | Not until we find out who’s behind this fight. | 还要等到我们查出幕后凶手 |
[16:25] | Right now,our best lead is tracking down whoever owns that warehouse. | 此刻我们能做的就是找出仓库的所有者 |
[16:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:47] | – What the hell is your problem? – You’re my problem. | – 你他妈的有问题吧 – 你就是我的问题 |
[16:51] | Your little blood sport has gotten out of hand. | 你那小小的流血运动已经失控了 |
[16:53] | We had one escape. We caught him. | 跑了一个 我们抓住他了 |
[16:56] | After he murdered two people. | 但他杀死两个人 |
[16:58] | – Not a perfect world. – You screwed up. | – 没法苛求完美啊 – 你搞砸了 |
[17:00] | You know what happens when they get a taste of it. | 你知道他们尝过之后会如何 |
[17:05] | We had an agreement. | 我们有过协定 |
[17:07] | I gave you a list.There were specific names on it. | 我给过你一张名单 上面有明确姓名 |
[17:11] | You were not to deviate from it. | 你不该偏离目标 |
[17:13] | Dimitri Skontos was not on that list. | Dimitri Skontos不在那张清单上 |
[17:16] | He was on my list. | 他在我的名单上 |
[17:19] | You have no list. | 你无权定名单 |
[17:20] | There is only my list in my canton, under my conditions. | 在我的地盘 只能按照我的名单来 |
[17:25] | Gangbangers and meth addicts don’t make good fighters. | 混帮派的和毒犯成不了优秀的斗士 |
[17:30] | They don’t even know how to die.Where’s the sport in that? | 他们都不知道如何去死 怎么可能做好那项运动 |
[17:33] | So you decided to pick one of your ex-cons out on parole, with family in this city. | 因此你就假释一名尚有亲人的前科犯 |
[17:38] | He’s exceptional.He’s won six straight fights. | 他很特别 已经连续赢得六场比赛 |
[17:41] | He loves the taste of blood. | 他大爱血的味道 |
[17:45] | The purse is the largest it’s ever been.You’ll get your tribute. | 现在我们盆满钵盈 你会分到好处的 |
[17:47] | I don’t care about the money.Shut it down… | 我不在乎啥钱 立即停下来 |
[17:52] | Before your greed and stupidity ruin us both. | 趁你的贪婪和愚蠢还未毁掉咱俩 |
[17:54] | I don’t know if it’s your call anymore. | 我不确定现在是不是你说了算 |
[17:57] | There’s too much money involved. | 牵扯到太大一笔钱了 |
[18:00] | Times have changed, your highness. | 时代不同了 殿下 |
[18:03] | Royalty ain’t what it used to be. | 皇室也已今非昔比了 |
[18:08] | You’re right.In the old days,I would’ve had you drawn and quartered. | 说得对 以前我会让你四马分尸 |
[18:12] | Now clean up this mess, or I’ll clean it up for you. | 赶紧把烂摊子收拾好 否则我要亲自出马了 |
[18:16] | You and I are in this together,whether you like it or not. | 不管你喜欢与否咱俩是一根绳上的蚂蚱 |
[18:20] | So I’d be more careful on how you treat me. | 如果我是你 应当注意分寸 |
[19:18] | Nick,it’s me. | Nick 是我 |
[19:26] | No,no,it’s cool. I took care,man.I did what you said. | 放心吧 老兄 我很小心的都按你说的去做了 |
[19:28] | I went around my block three times, | 我绕了街区三圈 |
[19:30] | once through the park,down through the northeast. | 一穿过公园 径直朝向东北边 |
[19:32] | I took one trolley and then another one back to my car. | 我坐了无轨电车 然后又换车回去取车 |
[19:35] | – Thank you for coming. – No,dude. Thank you. | – 我懂 谢谢你赶来 – 别这么说 伙计 谢谢你 |
[19:38] | I mean,I know what you must have gone through to confide in me about this, | 我知道你要鼓足多大勇气告诉我这些 |
[19:41] | and then to let me in here by myself. | 还让我只身来此 |
[19:43] | I mean… Actually, I guess it took a siegbarst beating the crap out of you. | 其实 我猜你应该下了好大决心吧 |
[19:47] | But,dude, this place is like… | 伙计 这地方就像… |
[19:50] | The national archives or the freakin’ smithsonian of grimmology. | 国家档案馆或是国家博物馆 |
[19:56] | I mean,just the sheer historical value of everything in here is… Is… | 单单这里一切东西的历史价值就… |
[20:02] | Really nothing I would ever share with anyone else ever. | 我绝对不会告诉别人的 |
[20:07] | So what do you need from me? | 你想从我这知道点什么 |
[20:10] | What do you know about lowen? | 关于狻猊 你知道些什么 |
[20:12] | Well,I know they’ll rip your face off and then eat it. | 我知道他们会撕开你的脸然后吃掉 |
[20:15] | I know that. | 我知道这个 |
[20:17] | Yeah,well, what about… | 好吧 那么搏击呢… |
[20:21] | Oh,you’re talking about gladiator lowen. | 你说的是狻猊角斗士 |
[20:23] | They are fierce. | 他们很凶猛 |
[20:25] | They’re fueled by generations of bitterness. | 他们被世代的怨恨所激励 |
[20:29] | You know,just imagine… One day,you’re king of your own jungle,right? | 想像一下 前一天你还占地为王 |
[20:32] | Minding your own business. | 只管自己的事 |
[20:33] | Then suddenly you’re in a net being dragged off to rome and thrown in a gladiator pit. | 然后突然你就被装到网里 拖到罗马 被扔进斗场 |
[20:37] | Could these fights be happening today? | 如今这些搏击还可能发生吗 |
[20:39] | Oh,well,I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[20:41] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[20:44] | Fighting for sport isn’t unique to wesen. | 对伪森而言 搏击并不稀罕 |
[20:46] | If there’s money in it,i’m sure they could be pulling that gladiator crap today. | 如果能有钱赚 我相信他们很可能会进行啥角斗士的玩意 |
[20:50] | Okay,well,what if a… Lowen… | 好吧 如果一个狻猊 |
[20:54] | Was capturing other wesen and forcing them to fight? | 抓捕其他伪森 迫使他们去格斗呢 |
[20:59] | Look,a hundred years ago,there was always a wesen disappearing from some hamlet,you know? | 听着 百年之前 伪森从村落里消失是常事 |
[21:04] | But nowadays? I don’t know. | 要说如今 我不知道 |
[21:06] | If these fights were happening today,how could I find out more about them? | 如果现今真有搏斗我要如何才能查明呢 |
[21:10] | I don’t know,man. | 我也不知道 哥们儿 |
[21:11] | Lowen keep to themselves. | 狻猊向来独来独往 |
[21:12] | The pride mentality. | 心高气傲 |
[21:14] | But I do know a guy who knows a guy who’s,like,marginally into the fight thing. | 但我认识一家伙他有朋友对格斗略懂 |
[21:20] | I could… | 我可以… |
[21:23] | Can you imagine getting hit with one of these? | 你能想象被这玩意儿抡一下会怎样吗 |
[21:27] | That’s gotta be a bell ringer. | 肯定瞬间昏天黑地了 |
[22:32] | Sauly here? | Sauly在吗 |
[22:34] | – Yeah. Yeah,okay. – All right,after tomorrow. | – 好 好的 – 好的 明天以后 |
[22:37] | No,no,no,no,seven to four. | 不 赌七赔四 |
[22:40] | Yeah. Yeah,okay. | 好的 |
[22:44] | You sauly? | 你是Sauly吗 |
[22:46] | I’m on the phone. | 打电话呢 |
[22:50] | Buddy of mine says you could find me some action. | 我哥们儿说 你能帮我找些活动的 |
[22:52] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你说些什么 |
[22:54] | Yeah,yeah,sorry.Sorry,I’m back. | 抱歉 听着呢 |
[23:03] | All right,all right,look,I got,pigskin,hoops. | 好吧 我有赌橄榄球 篮球的 |
[23:06] | Got a line on a greyhound,five to three. | 有一场斗狗的 赌五赔三 |
[23:09] | 100% guaranteed return.For you,on the house,no juice. | 全额回报率 而您的话庄家负责 输了也不必付10%赔款 |
[23:14] | I don’t bet on dogs. | 我对赛狗没兴趣 |
[23:16] | I’m looking for real competition. | 我寻求的是真正的比赛 |
[23:20] | Something with a little more… | 要更加… |
[23:23] | Life and death to it. | 生死一线 |
[23:24] | What makes you think I got that kind of thing to offer? | 你凭啥觉得我有操办这种赛事 |
[23:27] | Word is,you track the hardcore stuff. | 传言你可是业内人士 |
[23:35] | You’re talking lowen games. | 你是说狻猊的格斗 |
[23:37] | I don’t cover them. | 我不干那些 |
[23:45] | Bet you know who does. | 你一定知道有谁干 |
[23:54] | Be here by 6:00. | 六点前到这儿 |
[23:57] | Someone will meet you and give you directions to the fight. | 会有人跟你接头 告诉你怎么去 |
[24:00] | It’s tonight. That’s all I know. | 就在今晚 我只知道这么多 |
[24:04] | What about a bet? | 该怎么下注呢 |
[24:09] | They’ll take care of you ringside. | 他们会在场边招呼你的 |
[24:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:27] | What do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[24:27] | I got a line on the fight.It’s tonight. | 今晚有场格斗 |
[24:30] | – Where? – I don’t know. | – 在哪儿 – 不知道 |
[24:32] | I’m supposed to meet some guy at 6:00. | 六点我得去见个人 |
[24:35] | Yeah,and he’s gonna tell me where. | 没错 然后他会告诉我地点 |
[24:37] | As soon as you find out where the fight is,call me. I’ll take it from there. | 得知地点后 立马通知我去接手 |
[24:40] | You don’t want me to go? | 你不想我去吗 |
[24:41] | – No. – I did a little boxing in college,you know. | – 不想 – 我大学时也练过拳击 |
[24:44] | It’s just way too dangerous. | 实在太危险了 |
[24:45] | Just call me,okay? | 听话 通知我 |
[24:46] | Okay,no,fine,if that’s the way you want it. | 好吧 你硬要死撑 那随便你 |
[24:48] | Got a line on the owner of that warehouse. | 查到仓库主人的消息了 |
[24:51] | Died years ago. | 几年前死了 |
[24:52] | The place is in probate. | 遗嘱有提到那地方 |
[24:53] | City’s trying to get rid of it,but nobody’s taking responsibility. | 市政一直想拆除 可是没人负责 |
[24:56] | Abandoned warehouse,nobody around. | 废弃仓库 人迹罕至 |
[24:58] | Perfect place for a fight. | 格斗的绝佳场所 |
[24:59] | That’s what i’m thinking. | 我也是这么想的 |
[25:00] | Did you guys interview a bryan cooney in connection with the weller murders? | 你们调查Weller夫妇案时是否询问过一个叫Bryan Cooney的人 |
[25:03] | Yeah,we talked to him yesterday at the gym. | 我们昨天在场馆跟他聊过 |
[25:04] | He was a friend of Dimitri Skontos. | 他是Dimitri Skontos的朋友 |
[25:06] | Well,a missing persons report was filed on Bryan late last night. | 昨晚有报告说Bryan失踪了 |
[25:09] | Last place you saw him was at the gym? | 你们最后见到他是在场馆吗 |
[25:10] | No. Forest park. | 不 在森林公园 |
[25:13] | He was going for a run in the last place Dimitri was known to have gone. | 他去Dimitri此前最后出现的地方跑步 |
[25:16] | Well,Bryan’s car was found abandoned by that warehouse where the fight was held. | Bryan的车被遗弃在举办格斗的那仓库外 |
[25:21] | Where we found Dimitri’s car. | Dimitri的车也一样 |
[25:23] | – Bryan and Dimitri both had the same parole officer,right? – Leo taymor. | – 他俩的假释官是同一人吧 – Leo Taymor |
[25:25] | We didn’t know Bryan was out on parole,but we talked to Taymor about Dimitri. | 我们不知道Bryan曾获假释但跟Taymor聊过Dimitri |
[25:28] | Now Bryan’s missing. | 现在Bryan失踪了 |
[25:30] | You need to talk to Taymor again. | 你们得再跟Taymor谈谈 |
[25:32] | He might know more than he’s telling us. | 他肯定还有事瞒着我们 |
[25:33] | Nick can follow up on Bryan’s car. | Nick负责追踪Bryan的车 |
[25:35] | I’ll talk to Taymor. | 我去跟Taymor谈谈 |
[25:36] | Be careful the way you handle this. | 注意谈话方式 |
[25:37] | Taymor works for the department of corrections. | Taymor是劳改局的人 |
[25:38] | So my advice to you,you visit him at home,all right? | 所以建议你上他家拜访 懂吗 |
[25:42] | Let me know what you find out. | 有情况随时上报 |
[25:51] | If I had known they were gonna dump another vehicle, | 要是我知道他们还会抛车于此 |
[25:53] | I would’ve just slept here last night. | 昨晚我就守在这儿了 |
[25:55] | Same m.o. | 手法如出一辙 |
[25:56] | Both guys went running in forest park,both guys wind up missing. | 两人都曾去森林公园跑步而最后皆是人间蒸发 |
[25:59] | So I guess they just dump the cars down here to keep you off track. | 我猜他们故意把车扔这里让你无法追查下去 |
[26:03] | Yeah,burkhardt. | 是我 Burkhardt |
[26:04] | Hey,I’m freezing my tail off out here. | 我快冻死在这儿了 |
[26:07] | They got me waiting off the st.Helen’s highway,but nobody’s here. | 他们让我在圣海伦高速旁等着但这儿一个人都没有 |
[26:10] | So what do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[26:11] | St. Helen’s highway? Near linnton? | 圣海伦高速 在林登附近吗 |
[26:13] | Oh,no,wait a minute.Here comes somebody. | 等下 来人了 |
[26:15] | Yeah,it looks like a… A truck pulling some kind of horse trailer. | 看起来像是辆卡车 拉着马拖车 |
[26:17] | A horse trailer? | 马拖车 |
[26:20] | Monroe,you gotta get out of there right now. | Monroe 快点离开 |
[26:22] | Why,I… | 为啥 我… |
[26:23] | Monroe Monroe? | |
[26:24] | Stay with the car. I gotta go. | 看着车 我得走了 |
[26:26] | Monroe Monroe! Monroe? | |
[26:43] | Put your hands where I can see them! | 举起手来 |
[26:45] | – Get the hell out. – Don’t shoot. | – 滚出来 – 别开枪 |
[26:46] | Don’t shoot me. | 不要杀我 |
[26:49] | Where’d they take him? | 他们把他带去哪里了 |
[26:50] | – Tell me! – Take it easy! I’ll tell you. | – 快说 – 别激动 |
[26:55] | I was trying to make a bet,man! | 哥们儿 我只想来赌一把 |
[26:59] | You got the wrong guy! | 你们抓错人了 |
[27:00] | I am not a fighter! | 我不是斗士 |
[27:07] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[27:11] | Oh,no,no,no,no,no. No,no,guys. | 不要啊 |
[27:14] | No,no,no,no. | 不 |
[27:20] | Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa,guys. | 喂 哥们儿 |
[27:22] | This is never gonna work. | 这样行不通的 |
[27:24] | I am not the blutbad you think I am. | 我并非你们所想象的狼人 |
[27:27] | We’ll find out soon enough. | 很快我们就知道答案了 |
[27:30] | Think about the fight. Better get ready. | 好好想想吧 最好着手准备咯 |
[27:32] | Guys? Hey,hey,hey,guys! | 哥们儿 喂 |
[27:35] | Guys! | 喂 |
[27:44] | Man,you don’t look so good. | 伙计 你看起来不太好啊 |
[27:46] | Are you one of the fighters? | 你也是斗士吗 |
[27:48] | I mean,that’s what’s going on here,right? | 关在这里的都是那么回事吧 |
[27:53] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[27:54] | You got something stuck in your hand? | 啥东西卡手里了吗 |
[27:57] | Take it easy,all right? I’ve been there. | 别激动 我能理解 |
[28:00] | When life’s not treating you so good, | 当生活不顺遂的时候 |
[28:01] | you blame the first guy you see,but it seems to me, | 你总会指责眼前的人 现在貌似指的就是我 |
[28:04] | we’re kind of in the same boat here. | 咱俩其实是一条船上的 |
[28:06] | We should be working together, | 咱俩应该通力合作 |
[28:07] | planning on how to get the hell out of here. | 看看怎么逃出这里 |
[28:10] | What is wrong with your hand,dude? | 哥们 你的手怎么了 |
[28:14] | Your hand. | 你的手 |
[28:15] | You got something in it,or what? | 有东西刺进去了 还是怎么着 |
[28:18] | Let me take a look. Maybe I can help. | 让我看看 也许我能帮到你 |
[28:21] | I know a little first-aid,really. | 我懂点急救知识 真的 |
[28:23] | Scouts,man. | 我当过童子军的 |
[28:25] | Let me take a look. | 让我看看 |
[28:27] | I’m not gonna hurt you.Okay. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[28:30] | Oh,buddy,that is nasty. | 哥们儿 真够糟的 |
[28:33] | No wonder you’re a little touchy. | 难怪你有点儿暴躁了 |
[28:35] | All right,now,let me just see if I can get a hold of it. | 好的 现在让我试试能不能碰到它 |
[28:41] | Oh,one quick thing,this is probably gonna hurt! | 速战速决 可能会有点儿疼 |
[28:47] | I have no idea how that got in there,but it’s out now. | 不知道它是怎么扎进去的 但是现在已经拔出来了 |
[29:04] | As appetizing as that might’ve looked to me at one time,I’m… I’m sort of doing a no-meat thing, | 过去这些肉食可能会很吸引我但我现在改吃素了 |
[29:08] | so if we could… | 所以能不能… |
[29:15] | Wait a minute. | 慢着 |
[29:18] | What kind of meat… | 什么肉… |
[29:25] | Has a tattoo? | 会有刺青啊 |
[29:46] | We’ve wanted a blutbad for our games for quite a while, | 我们期盼狼人参赛许久 |
[29:49] | and thanks to sauly,we’ve got one. | 感谢Sauly 现在有了 |
[29:53] | Don’t thank that little ferret so fast. | 先别这么快感谢那只鼬精 |
[29:57] | I’m not gonna fight. | 我不会打的 |
[29:58] | Oh,you can fight… | 不打… |
[30:01] | Or you can die,it’s entirely up to you. | 便是死 全由你决定 |
[30:05] | But you’re getting in the ring. | 但你必须上角斗场 |
[30:07] | Get him ready. | 让他准备好 |
[30:08] | And,just in case you’re thinking about fighting before you get in the ring… | 以免你上场前就想动手… |
[30:38] | That’s the spirit. | 就得有这种精神 |
[30:42] | Mr. Taymor? | Taymor先生 |
[30:45] | It’s detective griffin. | 我是Griffin警探 |
[30:48] | Leo Taymor Leo taymor. | |
[31:20] | Leo Taymor Leo taymor. | |
[31:50] | No. | 不 |
[32:10] | Yeah,where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[32:11] | In a tack room at Taymor’s house. | 在Taymor家的马具室里 |
[32:14] | Found some horses and a whole lot of weapons for some nasty hand to hand. | 找到些马匹和一堆打斗用的武器 |
[32:17] | What about Taymor? | Taymor呢 |
[32:18] | Not here. Where are you? | 不在这儿 你在哪 |
[32:20] | I’m about three miles up jordan creek road at a barn at the end of the road. | 我在乔登湾路三里外一条小路尽头的谷仓里 |
[32:25] | Monroe got a lead on a fight tonight. | Monroe找到了今晚角斗的线索 |
[32:28] | – How? – Some bookie he knows. | – 怎么找的 – 他认识些赌注经纪人 |
[32:30] | My guess is,Taymor’s there. | 我猜Taymor就在那 |
[32:32] | I’m coming to you. | 我去找你 |
[32:33] | Bring back-up. | 带上后援 |
[32:48] | Haec lowen turpis elit! | 欢迎来到狻猊斗场 |
[32:52] | Grata ludos leo. | 感谢大家观摩比赛 |
[32:57] | Hoc vespere… | 今晚… |
[32:59] | “Sanguinis lavacro” | “大灰狼” |
[33:03] | facies maximis… | 要面对最强的对手… |
[33:06] | Propugnator dimitri! | 常胜角斗士Dimitri |
[33:13] | Wish to hell I knew what that meant. | 真希望我能明白他在喊啥 |
[33:18] | Arma sumo vestri! | 选好武器吧 |
[33:25] | Dude,hang on,man. | 兄弟 慢着 |
[33:27] | I’m the guy who pulled the thing out of your hand,remember? | 我帮你把手上的东西拔了出来 记得吗 |
[33:30] | We got no beef. | 我们无怨无仇 |
[33:32] | Oh,crap. | 糟糕 |
[34:42] | – Come on,blutbad! – Kill the blutbad! | – 加油 狼人 – 干掉那头狼 |
[34:56] | Fight’s over. Let him go. | 角斗结束了 放他走 |
[35:01] | Leo,that’s an appropriate name for a lowen. | Leo 这名字真适合狻猊 |
[35:05] | Monroe Monroe! | |
[35:07] | You’re a grimm. Unbelievable. | 难以置信 你是格林 |
[35:09] | Monroe,get out of there. | Monroe 快出去 |
[35:10] | He stays. This is a fight to the death. | 他得留下 这是生死战 |
[35:13] | Yeah?*** | 是吗 就算是 死的也是你 |
[35:16] | Go ahead,shoot. | 动手 开枪啊 |
[35:18] | Today is a good day to die with honor… | 今天是带着荣耀而死的好日子… |
[35:23] | Amongst my brothers,who won’t hesitate to take revenge. | 我的兄弟们巴不得复仇 |
[35:29] | The privilege of leaving the lowen games alive belongs only to the champion. | 活着离开狻猊游戏的唯一条件就是赢 |
[35:36] | Those are the rules. | 那是规则 |
[35:38] | One more step and he dies. | 再走一步 他就死定了 |
[35:43] | We’re both gonna die. | 我们都会死的 |
[35:45] | But the blutbad dies first. | 但狼人得先上路 |
[35:51] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[35:52] | I’ll fight in the blutbad’s place,for both of us. | 我替他打一架 为我们俩而战 |
[35:54] | Wait! | 等等 |
[35:59] | You said the privilege of leaving alive belongs to the champion. | 你说过活着离开的条件是赢 |
[36:04] | We don’t allow guns. | 用枪可不行 |
[36:06] | – And why should I trust you? – You shouldn’t. | – 我凭什么相信你 – 你不必相信 |
[36:09] | But you don’t really have a choice,do you? | 但你别无选择了吧 |
[36:13] | Give me the gun,get in the ring,or the blutbad dies. | 把枪给我 进角斗场否则狼人就得死 |
[36:23] | – We have a new challenger. – Hey,get off me. | – 新的挑战者来了 – 放开我 |
[36:28] | And this one is going to be a very special contestant. | 他将是一名无比特殊的参赛者 |
[36:42] | Oh,dude. | 兄弟 |
[36:57] | Forgive me,father,for I have sinned. | 宽恕我 神父 我有罪 |
[37:02] | But that’s not why you’re here. | 但这不是你来此的原因 |
[37:04] | No. | 的确 |
[37:07] | I have an issue with a fellow parishioner. | 我与一位教民有些过节 |
[37:11] | He has… Lost respect. | 他…不再敬畏 |
[37:14] | So we have one who has strayed. | 有人迷失了 |
[37:17] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[37:18] | You’ve made an attempt to return him to the fold? | 你是否试图将他引回正途 |
[37:21] | I have,but he no longer fears the sword… | 我试过了 但他不再害怕正义之剑… |
[37:25] | Here or hereafter. | 不管是现在 抑或是未来 |
[37:27] | Sometimes the lost lamb is the most important to god. | 有时迷失的羔羊对主而言最为重要 |
[37:31] | Is he beyond redemption? | 他无可救药了吗 |
[37:33] | Unfortunately. | 很不幸 是的 |
[37:36] | So you don’t need my forgiveness. | 那你不需要我的宽恕 |
[37:39] | No. | 不 |
[37:42] | I need your wrath. | 我需要您的神谴 |
[37:44] | – When? – Now. | – 何时 – 现在 |
[37:48] | Give me a few minutes to get changed. | 给我点时间换衣服 |
[37:53] | “as it was before… “ | “生如尘来” |
[37:55] | “so shall it be again.” | “死归土去” |
[38:01] | Hace lowen turpis elit! | 狻猊们 大家好 |
[38:04] | Grata ludos leo. | 欢迎来到比赛 |
[38:08] | You’re crazy,nick. | 你疯了 Nick |
[38:10] | Well,maybe that’ll help. | 疯狂或许反倒有用 |
[38:13] | All right,what are his weaknesses? | 好了 他有何弱点 |
[38:14] | He doesn’t have any. | 他刀枪不入 |
[38:16] | Hank is coming here with back-up. | Hank马上带后援来了 |
[38:18] | I just need to buy a little bit of time. | 我只需多争取一点时间 |
[38:19] | This isn’t gonna take that long. | 你打不了多久的 |
[38:21] | Arma sumo vestri! | 开始角斗吧 |
[38:26] | oh,man.All right,here we go. | 伙计 好的 来吧 |
[38:30] | Listen to me. All right… | 听我说 |
[38:32] | No,no! That’s your shield. | 不 那才是你的盾 |
[38:36] | You are gonna have to dig deep within yourself, | 你得发挥自身潜能 |
[38:39] | and,like,pull up the history of your ancestors, | 拿出祖先们的本事 |
[38:42] | and I mean all of them,man. | 我是说 所有的本事 |
[38:43] | Bring it,and just do whatever you have to do. | 都使出来 该动手绝不能手软 |
[38:45] | Because whatever they have done to that guy over there, | 因为不管他们对那家伙做了什么 |
[38:47] | has removed any shred of humanity. | 他都丧失人性了 |
[38:49] | You are dealing with pure killer. | 你要对付的是纯粹的杀手 |
[38:53] | Oh,wait,wait. One more thing. | 等等 还有一件事 |
[38:54] | His right hand is weak,okay? | 他弱手是右手 知道吗 |
[38:57] | You can do this. | 你能行的 |
[38:59] | I hope. | 希望是吧 |
[39:34] | That’s it! | 就是那样 |
[40:04] | That’s it,nick. You got him. | 就那样 Nick 解决掉他 |
[40:06] | You got him! | 没问题的 |
[40:09] | Dimitri,i’m not your enemy. | Dimitri 我不是你的敌人 |
[40:11] | I don’t wanna kill you. | 我不想杀你 |
[40:16] | What happened to a fair fight? | 不是说公平角斗吗 |
[40:19] | Hey,man. | 伙计 |
[40:20] | I just wanted to say thanks for saving my life back there. | 我只想说 谢谢你来救我 |
[40:23] | – Yeah,however long that lasts. – Here it comes. | – 不知道能活多长 – 来了 |
[40:25] | – Bring it on! – Don’t say that. | – 放马过来 – 别激他们 |
[40:31] | Police! Move out of the way. | 警察 别挡道 |
[40:32] | – That’s my cue. – Yeah. | – 我该撤了 – 是的 |
[40:34] | Everybody,down on your knees! | 所有人 蹲下 |
[40:35] | Get on your knees now! | 马上蹲下 |
[40:39] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:40] | – Yeah. – Who’s that? | – 没事 – 那是谁 |
[40:42] | Dimitri Skontos It’s Dimitri Skontos. | |
[40:44] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[40:45] | Yeah,he’s breathing. | 他还有气 |
[40:45] | Where’s Taymor? | Taymor在哪 |
[40:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:48] | Think he got away. | 可能跑了 |
[41:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:37] | Hey,honey,i’m on my way home. | 宝贝 我马上回家了 |
[41:39] | I hope it’s not too late. | 希望不算太迟 |
[41:42] | No,no,it’s okay. | 不晚 没关系 |
[41:45] | Okay. I’ll be home in a few. | 好 我几分钟内到家 |
[41:49] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:20] | You did this,and you’re going to pay. | 你这么做 会付出代价的 |
[42:24] | Well,one of us is. | 我们当中有人会的 |