时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Grimm… | 《格林》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Can I buy you dinner? | 能请你吃顿晚饭吗 |
[00:03] | Sure, sounds great. | 好啊 听起来不错 |
[00:05] | So how are things going with our detective? | 警探那边的事情进展如何 |
[00:07] | He’s not interested in me. | 他对我没兴趣 |
[00:08] | You know how to make yourself irresistible. | 你知道怎么让自己魅不可挡 |
[00:10] | I do. | 没错 |
[00:12] | Well, the sooner, the better. | 越快越好 |
[00:13] | Blood of the deceived. | 受诱者的血 |
[00:16] | I was doing some baking. | 我刚刚在烤饼干 |
[00:18] | Now, don’t go giving those away. | 别给其他人吃 |
[00:19] | I made them just for you. | 我专为你做的 |
[00:22] | Cookie. | 曲奇饼干 |
[00:29] | 你这只可爱的小金鸟 唱吧 唱吧 我曾把我的金拖鞋挂在你的脖颈上 | |
[00:37] | You got the Burroughs report? | 巴勒斯的报告在你手上吧 |
[00:39] | Gave it to me. | 已经给过我了 |
[00:40] | And the autopsy on Clyde Harrington? | 克莱德·哈林顿的尸检报告呢 |
[00:41] | It’s not coming till Monday. | 周一才能下来 |
[00:42] | – What about ballistics? – Nick. Go. | -那弹道学分析呢 -尼克 走吧 |
[00:45] | The wheels of justice will keep turning, | 正义之轮不会因为你周末放假 |
[00:48] | at least for one weekend. | 就停止转动 |
[00:49] | Right. | 也是 |
[00:51] | – Okay, I’m going. – Good. | -那好 我要走了 -这就对了 |
[00:59] | You’re not leaving. | 你怎么还不走 |
[01:06] | What if she says no? | 她要是拒绝怎么办 |
[01:08] | She’s not going to say no to a romantic weekend. | 她怎会忍心拒绝和你共度浪漫周末呢 |
[01:16] | Oh, man. This is it. You’re bringing it. | 天啊 你下定决心 要行动了 |
[01:18] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[01:21] | You’re finally taking the big leap in front of the bus. | 你终于要勇敢迈出这一步了 |
[01:24] | Yeah, I’m thinking, uh– | 是啊 我在想… |
[01:25] | Yeah, maybe dinner tomorrow night, | 明晚带她出去吃饭 |
[01:27] | someplace quiet, romantic– | 找个安静浪漫的地方 |
[01:30] | Look, take it from me. | 相信我 |
[01:31] | The where doesn’t matter as much as the who. | 重要的不是地点 而是人 |
[01:35] | – Well, if you need me… – I won’t. | -如果有事需要我 -我不会找你 |
[01:37] | I wrote down the number of the place I’m staying | 我把住处电话写下来了 |
[01:38] | Right there. | 就在那上面 |
[01:41] | “Whispering Pines: For the rest of your life.” | “私语松林:一生的选择” |
[01:46] | Will you get the hell out of here? | 你还不走啊 |
[01:47] | Yes, I’m going, okay? | 我这就走了 |
[01:49] | Good-bye, you’re gonna miss me. | 再见 你会想我的 |
[01:50] | Au revoir, auf wiedersehen, arrivederci. | 再见[法语 德语 意语] |
[02:04] | Hey, Robin. | 罗宾 |
[02:06] | Where are you? | 你在哪呢 |
[02:07] | I’m sorry, my just car broke down. | 不好意思 我的车刚刚坏了 |
[02:09] | I can’t stay here any longer. | 我不能再等下去了 |
[02:11] | I’m waiting for a tow. | 我在等拖车 |
[02:14] | We’ll have to do it tomorrow. | 咱们要推到明天了 |
[02:15] | Tomorrow? I–I was barely able to get out today. | 明天 我今天都是好不容易才出来的 |
[02:19] | If–If he finds out– | 他要是发现的话… |
[02:20] | I know. I’m doing everything I can. | 我懂 我在尽力想办法 |
[02:22] | Okay, tomorrow, but please promise me you’ll be here, okay? | 那就明天吧 但你得保证明天一定要来啊 |
[02:26] | I don’t have much time left. | 我剩的时间不多了 |
[02:28] | I will do my best. | 我会尽力的 |
[02:45] | Any big plans for tonight? | 今晚有安排没 |
[02:47] | Um, no. You? | 没 你呢 |
[02:50] | You bet. Gonna curl up on that couch | 当然有 我要和我家猫咪萨姆森一起 |
[02:53] | with my cat Samson, | 缩在沙发上 |
[02:54] | watch The Apprentice marathon, and have a bite to eat. | 边吃东西边看《飞黄腾达》大连播 |
[02:56] | Another badass Portland Friday night. | 又是一个波特兰周五销魂夜 |
[03:00] | You got it. | 没错 |
[03:37] | Robin. | 罗宾 |
[03:41] | You know it’s not safe for you to be outside. | 你明明知道出来不安全 |
[03:42] | I-I just wanted some air. | 我只是想出来透透气 |
[04:01] | It’s time to eat. | 该吃东西了 |
[04:02] | No. | 不要 |
[04:05] | No, please. | 别这样 |
[04:11] | Come on, you know how important it is | 你也知道你现在的状况 |
[04:12] | for you to get your vitamins in your condition. | 迫切需要补充维生素 |
[05:22] | You sure you know where we’re going? | 你确定没迷路吗 |
[05:24] | We’re looking for Pine Meadows Drive. | 我们要找松林甸路 |
[05:27] | The house has a name. It’s called “Owl’s Nest.” | 那房子有个名字 叫”猫头鹰之巢” |
[05:39] | This is where we’re staying? | 这是我们要住的地方 |
[05:40] | – No. – Good. | -不是 -那就好 |
[05:42] | Then why are we here? | 那干嘛停在这儿 |
[05:44] | Oh, this is where I stop to ask where we’re staying. | 因为我要去问路 |
[05:47] | Be right back. | 去去就回 |
[05:56] | – Hey. Can I help you? – Uh, yeah. | -有事要帮忙吗 -是啊 |
[05:58] | I’m Nick Burkhardt. Uh, sorry to bother you. | 我是尼克·伯克哈特 抱歉打扰 |
[06:01] | I’m staying at a house called “The Owl’s Nest.” | 我住的地方叫”猫头鹰之巢” |
[06:03] | It’s on, uh, Pine– | 是在松… |
[06:05] | Pine Meadow Drive. Yeah, you’ve arrived. | 松林甸路 你已经到了 |
[06:06] | Sorry, it was, uh, a drunk driver | 不好意思 上周有人酒驾 |
[06:08] | knocked down the sign last weekend. | 把路标撞倒了 |
[06:11] | Robin? | 罗宾 |
[06:16] | Sorry, in middle of cooking. | 见笑了 她正在做饭 |
[06:18] | The house is just up the road there. | 房子就在路那边 |
[06:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:25] | – Yeah, thanks. – It’s not a problem. | -好 谢谢 -别客气 |
[06:41] | Damn it, Robin. | 该死 罗宾 |
[06:43] | You know what we’re gonna have to do now. | 现在就只能那么干了 |
[06:53] | It’s just up the road. | 这条路过去就到了 |
[06:54] | And for the record, I was not lost. | 说明一下 我可没迷路呦 |
[06:57] | Drunk driver hit the post. | 是醉鬼司机把路标撞倒了 |
[07:03] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:06] | I get a creepy feeling from that place. | 那房子让我毛骨悚然 |
[07:12] | Fortunately, we’re not staying there. | 幸好我们不是要住那儿 |
[07:35] | Oh, my god, look at this place! | 天啊 瞧瞧这个地方 |
[07:47] | It’s a lot of wood. | 全是木质结构的 |
[07:48] | – You don’t like it. – No, I love it. | -你不喜欢吗 -不 我很喜欢 |
[07:50] | I would love an igloo with you. | 跟你在一起就算住冰屋我也喜欢 |
[08:28] | Hi, this is Adalind. | 你好 我是爱达玲 |
[08:30] | Sorry, I’m not here to take your call. | 抱歉现在不能接您的电话 |
[08:32] | Please leave a message and I’ll call you back. | 请留言 我会尽快回电 |
[09:19] | Well put. | 这反应我喜欢 |
[09:21] | – Gonna get some glasses. – Okay. | -我去拿杯子 -好 |
[09:26] | Robin! | 罗宾 |
[09:28] | Get inside! | 进去 |
[09:31] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[09:32] | Oh…You got to do something. | 情况不妙…你得做点什么 |
[09:35] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:36] | Down at the house, they’re having a huge fight, | 下面那对夫妻发生了冲突 |
[09:38] | and he just grabbed her and dragged her inside. | 男的刚把女的拖进去了 |
[09:40] | Oh, wait, wait. How do you know? | 别急 你怎么知道的 |
[09:42] | I just saw it. | 我亲眼看见的 |
[09:43] | – Are you sure? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[09:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:47] | I’m gonna call the local police. | 我给警方打电话 |
[09:50] | If there’s trouble down there, they might already know about it, | 如果他们真有问题 警察可能早有耳闻 |
[09:52] | and if they don’t, they should. | 如果没有 他们也应该知道一下 |
[09:58] | Yeah, this is Nick Burkhardt, | 你好 我是尼克·伯克哈德 |
[09:59] | I want to report a domestic disturbance at 1800 Pine Meadows Drive. | 我想举报松林甸路1800号发生了家庭暴力 |
[10:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:07] | Sheriff’s on his way. | 警长马上就来 |
[10:15] | No. No, please. No more. | 不要 求你了 我不想吃了 |
[10:18] | Sorry, baby… But it’s got to be done. | 抱歉亲爱的 但你必须得吃 |
[11:10] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[11:12] | You can help yourself. | 需要帮助的是你 |
[11:13] | What? | 你说什么 |
[11:17] | You can get in the car, you can drive away, | 你可以上车 离开 |
[11:19] | and you can never come back. | 永远别回来 |
[11:21] | All right. Hey, pal, I don’t know– | 朋友 我不明白… |
[11:25] | I’m a cop. | 我是警察 |
[11:28] | And I do not repeat myself. | 我不喜欢一句话说两遍 |
[12:10] | We received an emergency call | 我们接到了举报 |
[12:12] | about a domestic dispute at this residence. | 说这里发生了家庭暴力 |
[12:16] | May I come inside? | 我能进去看看吗 |
[12:22] | It looks like the sheriff’s got it from here. | 看来警长已经接手处理了 |
[12:29] | I was so excited to be getting out of Portland, | 我很高兴可以离开波特兰 |
[12:32] | But somehow–I don’t know. | 但不知怎么… |
[12:35] | Does it feel like trouble is following us? | 我总觉得麻烦如影随形 |
[12:39] | Well, I don’t know. Maybe. | 我也不知道 可能吧 |
[12:45] | Trouble again. | 又碰上麻烦了不是 |
[12:48] | Maybe we should talk about this. | 也许我们应该谈谈 |
[12:51] | Talk about what? | 谈什么 |
[12:58] | The stuff that’s been happening lately. | 最近发生的这些事情 |
[13:02] | Run! | 快跑 |
[13:06] | Who comes for her? | 来救她的是什么人 |
[13:10] | Yeah, it’s… been a lot. | 没错 最近…发生了很多事 |
[13:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:14] | And we haven’t talked about it. Not really. | 而我们还没好好谈过 |
[13:16] | Listen, Juliette, listen to me. | 听着 朱丽叶 听我说 |
[13:21] | All that stuff is gonna calm down. | 一切都会过去 |
[13:28] | I don’t believe it. | 真是难以置信 |
[13:30] | What? | 什么 |
[13:34] | Why isn’t he arresting that animal? | 他为什么不逮捕那个禽兽 |
[13:39] | If there’s no obvious signs of assault– | 如果没有明显的暴力痕迹… |
[13:41] | So what, this sheriff’s just going to ignore the whole thing, | 那又怎样 警长不能无视这件事 |
[13:43] | and pretend like it never happened? | 装作什么都没发生吧 |
[13:44] | If the wife doesn’t press charges, | 如果那个妻子不想起诉 |
[13:46] | there’s nothing we can do. | 我们也无能为力 |
[13:49] | Maybe she’ll press charges next time. | 也许她下次会要求起诉的 |
[13:52] | Maybe next time she’ll be dead. | 也许下次她就被打死了 |
[13:57] | Look. I know it’s a lousy answer. | 我知道这不算个好结果 |
[14:01] | I wish I had better one, but I don’t. | 我也希望有更好的办法 但真的没有 |
[14:04] | We did everything we could. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[14:10] | It doesn’t feel like it was enough. | 但感觉还不够 |
[14:32] | How’d it go? | 情况如何 |
[14:33] | He threatened me. | 他威胁了我 |
[14:35] | If I stayed longer, I don’t know what he would have done. | 如果我再待久点 不知他会做出什么来 |
[14:37] | Then it’s going well. | 那么情况还不错 |
[14:39] | Is there anything else I can do, sir? | 还有什么要我做的吗 先生 |
[14:41] | I’ll let you know. | 有的话我会通知你的 |
[14:42] | Thank you for giving me this opportunity. | 谢谢您给我这次机会 |
[14:46] | You’re welcome. Good night. | 不客气 晚安 |
[15:00] | Hello? | 你好 |
[15:02] | Hey, Monroe. It’s Nick. | 嘿 门罗 我是尼克 |
[15:05] | Nick… It’s 2:30. | 尼克…现在是凌晨两点半 |
[15:07] | Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 很抱歉 |
[15:08] | I have a bikram class at 6:00 a.m., | 我六点有高温瑜珈课 |
[15:11] | and hot yoga on too-little sleep is how groin pulls happen. | 在睡眠不足的情况下容易拉伤腹股沟 |
[15:14] | Aren’t you supposed to be on vacation? | 你不是在度假吗 |
[15:16] | Yeah. I am. | 没错 |
[15:19] | But you need my help. | 但需要我帮忙 |
[15:21] | Well, I can’t exactly bring the trailer with me. | 对呀 我没法把拖车带在身边啊 |
[15:23] | All right. I get it. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[15:26] | what do you got? | 你遇见什么了 |
[15:28] | All right, I got a cat. It’s not a lion or a tiger, | 一种猫科动物 不是狮子不是老虎 |
[15:30] | But it’s not a house cat either. It’s something in-between. | 但也不是家猫 介乎两者之间的动物 |
[15:32] | – Like an alley cat? – Yeah. | -有点像野猫 -对 |
[15:37] | Klaustreich. Total jerks. | 是野猫精 十足的混蛋 |
[15:39] | Women love them, but it never ends well. | 女人都喜欢他们 但都得不到好结果 |
[15:42] | Isn’t that always the way? | 事情不都是这样的吗 |
[15:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:45] | This could be a, uh, spousal situation. | 这里的情况大概是 他已经结婚了 |
[15:49] | No surprise there. | 不奇怪 |
[15:50] | Molly, my girlfriend from high school, | 莫莉 我高中时的女朋友 |
[15:52] | left me for a klaustreich, | 就是为个野猫精离开了我 |
[15:53] | So I might be a wee bit biled up about them. | 所以一提到他们我就上火 |
[15:56] | He told her he loved her. He got her pregnant. | 他说他爱她 把她肚子搞大了 |
[15:59] | She ended up delivering his litter at prom. | 到头来她在舞会上生下了他的猫崽 |
[16:03] | Her parents were not thrilled. | 她父母一点也不开心 |
[16:05] | Um, hate to say it, but getting pregnant in high school | 虽然不想这么说 但是高中生怀孕 |
[16:07] | isn’t exactly unheard of. | 也不是什么骇人听闻的新鲜事 |
[16:09] | Well, maybe not that part, | 这部分也许不是 |
[16:11] | but when she told her folks who the father was, | 但当她说出孩子的父亲是谁之后 |
[16:13] | they went to the cops. | 他们就去报了警 |
[16:14] | He paid her a little visit before he skipped town. | 他开溜前去见了她一面 |
[16:18] | As a good-bye, he slashed her face. | 作为临别赠礼 扇了她一巴掌 |
[16:22] | I hope they caught him. | 希望他们抓到他了 |
[16:25] | Well, they didn’t, but… | 警察是没有 但… |
[16:30] | somebody did. | 有人抓到了 |
[16:34] | All right, well, sorry for calling so late. | 好了 很抱歉这么晚打来 |
[16:36] | Hey, don’t worry about it. | 嘿 没关系 |
[16:37] | Especially if it’s about a klaustreich. | 尤其还是和野猫精有关的事 |
[16:39] | Sleep with one eye open. | 时刻警惕着 别大意 |
[16:47] | Now, I have the whole day planned. | 这一整天我都计划好了 |
[16:49] | Tell me. | 说说看 |
[16:51] | Well, it starts with a trip | 先去私语松林 |
[16:52] | into beautiful downtown Whispering Pines… | 迷人的市中心逛一逛 |
[16:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:56] | Where, uh, you can drag me through as many antique shops | 你可以拖着我逛古董店 |
[16:58] | as you want to until I pass out | 逛到我倒地不起 |
[17:00] | or beg for you for mercy. | 或求你放过我为止 |
[17:02] | – Really, you want to do that? – Well, not really. | -真的吗 你愿意 -其实不那么愿意 |
[17:05] | But… | 但是… |
[17:06] | I need to pick up some groceries for our special dinner. | 我要去买点杂货 为我们的特别晚餐做准备 |
[17:08] | Ooh, sounds intriguing. | 听起来很诱人 |
[17:11] | You have no idea. | 好戏还在后面 |
[17:21] | 6 o’clock. Bring the money. | 六点 带上钱 |
[17:23] | Can we do it later? It’ll be hard for me | 不能晚点吗 经过昨天的事 |
[17:26] | to get out after what happened yesterday. | 我要出来有点困难 |
[17:27] | Look, Robin, I’m taking a real chance here. | 听着 罗宾 我冒了很大的险 |
[17:29] | The sooner we get out, the further you’ll get. | 越早离开 越安全 |
[17:36] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[17:39] | Hi. I’m Juliette. | 你好 我是朱丽叶 |
[17:41] | I’m actually staying at the house up on the hill behind yours. | 我住在你家后面山丘上那间屋子 |
[17:45] | I’m Robin. | 我是罗宾 |
[17:46] | You’re lucky you live in such a beautiful town. | 你能住在这么漂亮的小镇真幸运 |
[17:50] | We don’t get away from Portland that much. | 我们不常离开波特兰 |
[17:52] | I’m a vet, so weekends are bad, | 我是兽医 每个周末都很忙 |
[17:53] | and Nick’s a cop, so he’s busy pretty much all the time. | 而尼克是警察 每天都很忙 |
[17:56] | Your husband’s a police officer? | 你丈夫是警察吗 |
[17:59] | Detective actually, and he’s not my husband. | 是警探 他不是我丈夫 |
[18:03] | Not yet, anyway. | 至少现在还不是 |
[18:05] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[18:41] | It’s okay. I got it. | 没事 我来 |
[18:43] | It’s okay. Happens all the time. | 没关系 常有的事 |
[19:06] | Robin… | 罗宾… |
[19:09] | I’m sure this is none of my business, | 我知道这和我无关 |
[19:10] | but if you’re in some kind of trouble, | 但如果你有麻烦 |
[19:12] | or you need help of any kind– | 或需要什么帮助 |
[19:13] | Robin. | 罗宾 |
[19:18] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[19:57] | Look, I really appreciate you helping me out with all this. | 真的很谢谢你这么肯帮我 |
[20:01] | Well, you never know when I might need a discount on… | 说不定我是想要点折扣呢 |
[20:05] | tincture of prickle poppy? | 蓟罂粟酊剂 |
[20:07] | Yeah, that’s for, | 那是做… |
[20:10] | romantic stamina. | 催情剂用的 |
[20:13] | No wonder I didn’t know what it was. | 难怪我不认识 |
[20:19] | Found something. | 有发现 |
[20:22] | Oh, maybe it’s money. | 也许是钱 |
[20:23] | It’s not money. | 不是钱 |
[20:25] | Passports from Brazil, Canada. | 巴西 加拿大的护照 |
[20:27] | And Germany. Wonder who they belong to. | 还有德国 这是谁的啊 |
[20:31] | Isn’t that your brother? | 这不是你哥哥吗 |
[20:35] | In all of them? | 全是他 |
[20:37] | Yeah, with different names. | 没错 名字不同 |
[20:38] | What was he, a spy or something? | 他是间谍什么的吗 |
[20:40] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[20:49] | Hey, Nick, I thought a vacation for you kind of meant, | 尼克 我以为你度假的时候 |
[20:52] | you know…vacation for me too. | 我也能歇两天 |
[20:54] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 对不起 |
[20:55] | You know, this wasn’t part of my weekend plans either. | 这也不是我原本的周末计划 |
[20:57] | Hey, how was hot yoga? You pull a groin or anything? | 高温瑜珈怎么样 腹股沟有拉伤吗 |
[20:59] | My groin is fine. Thank you. | 我腹股沟很好 不用你操心 |
[21:02] | All right, I’ll make this fast, | 好吧 我长话短说 |
[21:03] | but it is a weird one. | 有个奇怪的物种 |
[21:05] | Some kind of bird-like creature. | 看起来像某种鸟类 |
[21:07] | Big golden eyes, | 巨大的金眼 |
[21:08] | – uh, golden plumage– – Whoa, whoa, whoa. | -金色的羽毛 -等等 等等 |
[21:10] | – Is this a joke? – No joke. | -你在开玩笑吗 -没有 |
[21:12] | That sounds like a Seltenvogel, | 听起来像知更鸟怪 |
[21:14] | – if they weren’t extinct. – A Seltenvogel? | -如果它们还没绝种的话 -知更鸟怪 |
[21:16] | Sounds like it. | 听起来像是 |
[21:17] | – Are you with someone? – Yeah, I’m with Rosalee. | -你旁边有人吗 -有 我和罗莎莉在一起 |
[21:19] | I’m helping her out in the shop, | 我在店里帮她忙 |
[21:20] | but let’s get back to the Seltenvogel. | 继续知更鸟怪的话题 |
[21:21] | In ancient times, they were highly-valued, | 在古代 它们很珍贵 |
[21:23] | usually kept prisoner, you know, | 通常被囚禁起来 |
[21:25] | like a concubine or a parakeet. | 就像小妾或笼中之鸟 |
[21:27] | Well, what made them so valuable? | 它们为什么那么珍贵 |
[21:29] | Once in their life, | 一生一次 |
[21:30] | a Seltenvogel produces this kind of large, glandular thing. | 知更鸟怪会分泌出一种大大的腺状物 |
[21:35] | I think it’s called an “Unbezahlbar.” | 名字好像叫”无价宝” |
[21:39] | Easy for you to say. | 还真是懂行 |
[21:40] | – She thinks it’s called an… – “Unbezahlbar.” | -她说那叫… -“无价宝” |
[21:42] | – “Unbezahlbar.” – My brother has a book. | -“无价宝” -我哥哥有本书 |
[21:45] | Hang on, we’re looking. | 等等 我们在找 |
[21:48] | Here it is. | 找到了 |
[21:53] | – Oh, here. – Okay. | -在这里 -好了 |
[21:55] | Uh, it is a dense mineral deposit | 是一种长在喉带中的 |
[21:57] | which grows in the throat sack. | 高密度矿物沉淀 |
[21:59] | It develops something like an egg. | 最后变成某种蛋状物 |
[22:04] | Anyway, um, | 说哪儿了 |
[22:05] | yeah, if the stone gets too big, it needs to be delivered, | 如果宝石变得太大 就要取出来 |
[22:08] | and the trick is getting it out intact, | 关键是取出时一定要完好无损 |
[22:09] | because if it’s damaged, it’s, you know, worthless. | 因为一旦损坏 就毫无价值 |
[22:13] | Okay, but what made them so valuable? | 好的 但这东西为什么如此贵重 |
[22:15] | Well, it’s unbelievably rare, | 首先它很稀有 |
[22:17] | for one thing, but it’s also supposed to be mostly gold, | 而且据说几乎是纯金的 |
[22:20] | if you believe in that kind of thing. | 如果你相信传言的话 |
[22:21] | What, and I’m guessing a Klaustreich | 那么一只野猫精 |
[22:23] | would know this too? | 应该也知道这些吧 |
[22:24] | Oh, man, this is the woman who’s with the Klaustreich? | 天啊 这就是那个和野猫精一起的女人 |
[22:26] | – Yeah. – Listen. | -是的 -听着 |
[22:28] | If he’s anything like the guy I went to high school with, | 如果他和我那个同学相似 |
[22:30] | as soon as he gets what he wants, | 一旦他得偿所愿 |
[22:31] | she is going to be in big trouble, man. | 她的处境就会变得很危险 |
[22:33] | And when I say big trouble, I mean she’s gonna get plucked. | 也就是说他会将宝石从她体内挖出 |
[22:36] | – Okay? Big time. – Thanks. | -活活挖出 懂吗 -谢谢 |
[23:20] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[23:22] | That’s a compliment, coming from you. | 这话从你口中说出来对我来说是种赞美 |
[23:24] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[23:27] | It appears detective Griffin is… | 格里芬警探似乎 |
[23:29] | taking favorably to your cookies. | 很喜欢你的曲奇 |
[23:32] | He’s left a dozen voicemail messages as of this morning, | 从早上开始我已经收到他的十几条留言了 |
[23:36] | if you call that a response. | 这算有反应吧 |
[23:38] | And he threatened your visitor last night too. | 他昨晚还威胁了你的访客 |
[23:41] | I wish he’d done more than threaten him. | 他还有别的动作就更好了 |
[23:45] | Do you realize that Peter suggested that we sleep together | 你知道彼得让我和他上床 |
[23:47] | to ensure our authenticity? | 以增加可信度吗 |
[23:50] | He’s lucky I let him leave in one piece. | 他能活着离开已经很走运了 |
[23:53] | The next time Griffin calls, I want you to answer. | 格里芬再打电话过来 你就接 |
[23:57] | It’s time to move this up a notch. | 该进入下一步了 |
[24:02] | I hope you realize how dangerous this is… | 我希望你能明白这对我来说… |
[24:06] | for me. | 有多危险 |
[24:09] | You can handle it. | 你能做到的 |
[24:11] | Let’s hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[24:13] | Just be… who you aren’t. | 只要…好好装样子 |
[24:29] | I can’t believe you remember | 真不敢相信你居然还记得 |
[24:31] | what we had on our first date. | 我们第一次约会吃了些什么 |
[24:32] | How could I forget that? | 我哪儿忘得了啊 |
[24:33] | That was the most expensive date I’ve ever had in my life. | 那是我人生中最”大出血”的一次约会了 |
[24:36] | Not if you add in what happened afterward. | 之后发生的事绝对让你物超所值了 |
[24:38] | Ooh. Yeah, or after that. | 那倒没错 再往后的事也物超所值 |
[24:46] | She has your card; she knows she can call us. | 她有你的名片 应该知道能向我们求助 |
[24:48] | Right. | 是的 |
[24:53] | We did everything we could do. | 我们尽力了 |
[24:56] | You’re right. | 是的 |
[24:58] | We did, now back to us. | 我们尽力了 现在别想她了 |
[25:30] | You should try the tea. It’s new. | 尝尝那杯茶吧 是新茶 |
[25:34] | I’m not so thirsty. | 我不渴 |
[25:45] | What, right now? | 什么 现在吗 |
[25:48] | Uh, no. Okay, no. | 没事 真的没事 |
[25:50] | I’ll, uh– I’ll be right over. | 我一会儿就到 |
[25:55] | Who was that? | 谁打来的 |
[25:57] | It was Kevin. He needs a hand. | 凯文 他需要个帮手 |
[25:58] | He, uh–he hit a deer. His car’s in a ditch. | 他刚撞到了一头鹿 车子陷进沟里了 |
[26:01] | He’s waiting for, uh, a tow, and needs a ride home. | 他在等拖车 要我把他送回家 |
[26:07] | Got no idea how long this is gonna take. | 我不知道得去多长时间 |
[26:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:31] | You do the crabs, I’ll finish chopping. | 你弄螃蟹 我来切菜 |
[26:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:45] | What? | 怎么 |
[26:48] | – Gotta melt the butter. – Right. | -得把黄油融了 -是啊 |
[26:59] | – That’s weird. – Glad you said it first. | -好奇怪 -你终于这么觉得了 |
[27:05] | – She didn’t call. – Maybe she couldn’t. | -她没打电话来 -也许是她没法打 |
[27:09] | – What about the crab? – It can wait. | -螃蟹怎么办 -先放着 |
[27:12] | Okay. I’ll, uh, just check to see if she’s okay. | 好吧 我去看看她怎么样了 |
[27:17] | – You want me to go with you? – No, no. | -要我跟你一起去吗 -不用了 |
[27:18] | If it’s something serious, it’s better you stay here. | 如果真有大问题 你还是留在这儿的好 |
[27:21] | I know. Go. | 知道了 去吧 |
[27:31] | – Hello? – Adalind. | -喂 -艾达琳 |
[27:33] | Yes? | 请讲 |
[27:35] | It’s Hank. | 我是汉克 |
[27:38] | I guess I just expected to get your voicemail again. | 我还以为又要转接到语音信箱了呢 |
[27:41] | I’ve been completely off the radar. | 我最近忙得不可开交 |
[27:43] | Work’s been crazy. | 工作多爆了 |
[27:44] | 18-hour days. I’m so sorry. | 一天恨不得上18小时班 太抱歉了 |
[27:46] | I was just actually just about to call you back. | 其实我刚刚正想给你回电话呢 |
[27:48] | That’s okay. Really. | 没关系 真的 |
[27:51] | It’s just good to hear your voice. | 能听到你的声音我就很开心了 |
[27:54] | It’s good to hear your voice too. | 我也是 |
[27:59] | I was thinking, uh, maybe we can see each other. | 我在想 我们是不是可以见个面 |
[28:03] | I mean, whenever is good for you. | 我是说 你有空的时候 |
[28:07] | I’m free for dinner tomorrow night. | 我明天晚餐的时候有空 |
[28:09] | Tomorrow. Perfect. | 明天 太好了 |
[28:13] | Um, I’ll pick a place and call you back. | 我选好了地方再给你打电话 |
[28:17] | How 7 sound? | 七点怎么样 |
[28:18] | Sounds lucky, can’t wait. | 挺吉利的数字 我等不及了 |
[28:42] | Robin? | 罗宾 |
[28:43] | Hey, hurry up, we got to go. | 快点 我们得出发了 |
[29:09] | Hi. | 我来了 |
[29:16] | He was on time, but you’re a little too late. | 他很准时 不过你来得有点晚 |
[29:19] | – You killed him. – No. | -你杀了他 -不 |
[29:21] | You killed him. | 是你害死了他 |
[29:22] | You should have never involved him in our business. | 你不该把他卷进我们的事情里来 |
[30:14] | – Sheriff Munson. – Sheriff. | -我是曼森警官 -警官 |
[30:17] | Detective Burkhardt, Portland PD. | 我是波特兰警局的伯克哈特警探 |
[30:19] | I’m the one who called 911 about the Steinkellners. | 前两天打电话举报了斯坦科尔纳家 |
[30:22] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[30:23] | There’s been a homicide. | 这里有一起凶杀案 |
[30:25] | Homicide? Are you kidding me? | 凶杀 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[30:28] | No. Victim’s name is Gary Cardero. | 不 死者叫加里·卡德罗 |
[30:31] | At least, I think that’s him, he’s torn up pretty bad. | 至少我觉得他是 他已经被抓烂了 |
[30:34] | – Where are you? – I’m on what looks to be | -你现在在哪 -根据路牌上写的 |
[30:36] | a forest service road about a mile | 应该是在斯坦科尔纳家后面的一条森林便道上 |
[30:38] | or a half-mile behind the Steinkellner’s house. | 大约800至1600米的距离 |
[30:40] | I’m coming out. | 我马上就来 |
[30:59] | Hey! Get out! | 出来 |
[31:00] | Get–Robin! Get out! | 快 罗宾 出来 |
[31:03] | This is your fault! | 这都是你的错 |
[31:07] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[31:08] | Where are you? I just saw him driving her up to the house. | 你在哪 我看到他正在拖她进屋 |
[31:10] | I’m on my way back. | 我在往回赶 |
[31:11] | Just stay in the house until I get there. | 待在屋里 等我回去 |
[31:19] | Get inside! | 进去 |
[31:25] | Timothy, please. I can’t. | 蒂摩西 求你了 我不想吃 |
[31:27] | We’ve already done this once today. | 今天已经吃过一次了 |
[31:29] | Once is never enough when you’re expecting, sweetie. | 一次对你来说远远不够 宝贝 |
[31:33] | Open up. | 张嘴 |
[31:37] | Okay. Okay, let’s put a little– | 听话 听话 我们今天再… |
[31:41] | a little weight on that baby. | 给这个宝贝增加点分量 |
[31:48] | Open. | 张嘴 |
[32:13] | Turn it off. | 关掉它 |
[32:18] | Yeah, you’re a Klaustreich. Now, turn it off. | 好了 我知道你是野猫精 快关掉 |
[32:52] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[32:54] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[32:55] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[32:57] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我带你离开这 |
[33:06] | Oh, my god, you poor thing. | 老天啊 小可怜 |
[33:08] | What did he do to you? | 他对你做了什么啊 |
[33:10] | He told me he loved me. | 他说过他爱我 |
[33:16] | Let me get you a glass of water. | 我给你倒杯水喝 |
[33:19] | You’re a Grimm. | 你是格林后人 |
[33:21] | Um, yeah. | 没错 |
[33:22] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么帮我 |
[33:24] | Can we talk about this later? | 我们以后再讨论这个好吗 |
[33:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:28] | Look, I called the sheriff. He’s on his way. | 我给警官打了电话 他在来的路上 |
[33:30] | What? | 什么 |
[33:31] | Yeah, he’s pulling up to the house right now. | 他正在房子旁边停车呢 |
[33:35] | The sheriff is tim’s cousin. He–He knows all about this. | 那个警官是蒂姆的表兄 他什么都知道 |
[33:38] | He’s part of it. | 这事也有他的份 |
[33:48] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[33:50] | The guy from up the hill took her. | 那个住在山坡上的家伙把她带走了 |
[33:51] | He was here. He had a gun. | 他来过 身上有枪 |
[33:53] | – He’s a cop. – He’s a Grimm. | -他是警察 -他是格林 |
[33:56] | He wants her for himself. | 他想把她据为己有 |
[33:57] | That’s not gonna happen. | 门都没有 |
[34:02] | All right, we need to get you out of here. | 好了 我们得带你离开这 |
[34:04] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[34:05] | There’s only one road and they’ll be on it. | 离开这里的路只有一条 他们肯定会在那里堵着 |
[34:07] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[34:12] | Go after her. | 去追她呀 |
[34:15] | But what about you? | 那你呢 |
[34:16] | I’ll sneak outside and call state police. | 我偷偷溜出去 然后打电话给州警 |
[34:18] | You’ve gotta help her, Nick. | 你必须帮她 尼克 |
[34:20] | Oh, Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[34:20] | I know, but this is why you bought it for me | 我知道 可是你当初买枪给我 |
[34:22] | in the first place. Now, go. | 不就是为了这种不时之需嘛 快去吧 |
[34:42] | Car’s still here! | 车还在 |
[34:45] | They gotta be around here somewhere. | 他们肯定就在附近 |
[34:46] | Not gonna get far with her in her condition. | 就她现在的状况 他们跑不远 |
[34:50] | Robin! | 罗宾 |
[35:00] | Robin! | 罗宾 |
[35:12] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[35:15] | Robin… | 罗宾 |
[35:16] | We gotta get you out of here. | 咱们得离开这 |
[35:18] | It’s time. | 到时候了 |
[35:19] | Oh. I don’t know how to do this. | 我不知道该怎么处理这种情况 |
[35:22] | You have to… | 你必须 |
[35:24] | take it out. | 把它取出来 |
[35:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:39] | – Hello? – Rosalee? | -喂 -罗莎莉 |
[35:41] | Hey, Nick Burkhardt here. I need your help. | 我是尼克·伯克哈德 我需要你帮忙 |
[35:43] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[35:44] | Well, I’m with…Robin, the Seltenvogel. | 我跟罗宾 那只知更鸟怪在一起 |
[35:49] | Nick, you need to get that stone out of her | 尼克 你必须在她的气管被切断前 |
[35:51] | before it cuts off her airway. | 把那块石头取出来 |
[35:52] | – Yeah, I know, but how? – Is that Nick? | -我知道 可是怎么取呀 -是尼克吗 |
[35:54] | He called you? You called her? | 他居然打给你 你居然打给她 |
[35:55] | Can you guys do this later? That girl needs help. | 你先别吃飞醋好吗 这个女孩需要帮助 |
[35:58] | She says I need to take it out. | 她说我得把石头取出来 |
[35:59] | You grab the book. No, you — no, you need | 你去拿书 不 你得… |
[36:00] | to cut it out of her. Do you have a knife? | 给她动刀 把石头取出来 你有刀吗 |
[36:03] | Uh, yeah, I do. | 我有 |
[36:05] | Okay, right here. Oh, boy. | 好了 找到了 天啊 |
[36:07] | Okay, the cut should be made vertically | 好的 你必须沿着”无价宝” |
[36:08] | along the widest point of the Unbezahlbar. | 最宽的位置垂直切下去 |
[36:11] | The — The skin should be pretty tight, | 她的皮肤现在应该已经被撑得很紧了 |
[36:13] | so you just need to press the knife through the flesh | 所以你只需要用刀划破皮肤 |
[36:16] | until you feel the hard surface of the stone. | 直到你感觉到那颗石头的坚硬表面 |
[36:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:31] | Nick? Update. | 尼克 情况怎么样了 |
[36:32] | Uh, a little busy here. | 我这正忙着呢 |
[36:34] | Oh, it says be really careful not to cut the jugular. | 书上说你要格外小心 千万别切到颈动脉 |
[36:36] | Uh, not helping. | 你少吓唬我 |
[36:37] | You want to get close, but not too close. | 下刀要尽量贴近动脉 但是又不能太近 |
[36:40] | How will I know if I’m too close? | 我怎么知道是不是太近 |
[36:41] | Dude, you’ll know. Tons of blood. | 伙计 太近的话会大出血的 |
[36:43] | Trust me, it’s not pretty. I’ve been there. | 相信我 可吓人了 我见过 |
[36:46] | Okay. Okay, okay. I think I’m, uh — I’m done. | 好的 好的 我想 我已经切完了 |
[36:48] | All right, now slip your hands into the cut | 好的 现在把你的手从切口里伸进去 |
[36:51] | and gently detach the Unbezahlbar | 然后慢慢地把”无价宝” |
[36:54] | from the faserig membrane holding it in place. | 和它的纤维膜分离开 |
[36:57] | You should feel a slight pop when it separates. | 当石头和膜分离开时 你会感觉到轻微的爆裂 |
[37:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:08] | Okay, it popped. | 好的 感觉到了 |
[37:09] | Okay, that’s great. Just, um — | 好的 太好了 然后 |
[37:10] | just simply lift it up and out. | 慢慢把石头拿出来 |
[37:14] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[37:36] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[37:42] | She… | 她 |
[37:45] | seems to be breathing a lot better. | 呼吸好像比之前顺畅一点了 |
[37:47] | I think she’s gonna be okay. | 我想她应该没事了 |
[37:48] | Nice goin’, dude. | 干得好哇 伙计 |
[37:50] | Hey, call me later, will you, | 等这一切都平息以后 |
[37:52] | when this all calms down, okay? | 打电话给我 好吗 |
[38:01] | I think this is yours. | 我想这归你所有 |
[38:03] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要 |
[38:07] | I never did. | 从来都没想要 |
[38:11] | Real nice job you did there. | 你干得不错啊 |
[38:14] | Yeah, saved us a lot of trouble. | 是啊 省了我们不少麻烦 |
[38:22] | From what I understand, if this thing breaks… | 据我所知 如果这石头碎了的话 |
[38:28] | it’s worthless. | 就一文不值了 |
[38:29] | Okay, and so are you, if you’re dead. | 没错 你也是 挂了的话就一文不值了 |
[38:31] | All we want is the stone. | 我们只想要那块石头而已 |
[38:33] | Yeah? How about a little catch? | 是吗 那就接好咯 |
[38:35] | No, no, n — now, take it easy. | 别 别 慢着 |
[38:38] | Look, we’re not greedy, we can cut you in. | 我们也不是很贪心 可以分你一份 |
[38:41] | Do you have any idea how much that is worth to us? | 你知道那东西对我们来说有多珍贵吗 |
[38:42] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[38:48] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[38:49] | Well, I’m in the woods, I just cut a golden egg | 我在森林里面 还刚刚从一个女孩的脖子里 |
[38:51] | out of a girl’s neck. | 取出了一颗金蛋 |
[38:52] | You tell me. | 你说我是不是疯了 |
[38:56] | Hey, sheriff. | 警长 接好咯 |
[39:05] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[39:07] | Keep the gun on him. | 拿枪看好他 |
[39:40] | Well, you know what they say, Tim. | 蒂姆 俗话说得好 |
[39:45] | In order to make an omelet, | 通往成功的道路 |
[39:47] | you got to break a few eggs. | 难免曲折 |
[39:53] | Okay, look, I know that this weekend | 好吧 我知道这周末过得 |
[39:55] | didn’t turn out the way I planned. | 跟我原先的计划有点出入 |
[39:57] | And, uh, I think the thing of it is, | 我认为关键在于 |
[40:00] | you kind of have to make your own perfect moments. | 你得自己创造完美的时刻 |
[40:03] | So… | 所以 |
[40:10] | Juliette, will you be my wife? | 朱丽叶 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[40:32] | I can’t. | 我没办法 |
[40:36] | I love you so much. | 我很爱你 |
[40:44] | And I really, really want to marry you someday. | 也真的很希望有天能嫁给你 |
[40:50] | But I can’t right now. | 但是现在不行 |
[40:51] | Because of what? I’m a cop? Is that — | 为什么 就因为我是个警察吗 |
[40:52] | It’s not because of your job. | 这跟你的工作无关 |
[40:55] | It’s…you. | 而是你本身 |
[41:00] | I feel like you’ve been keeping things from me. | 我觉得你一直有事情瞒着我 |
[41:03] | You’ve been so closed off. | 让我无法靠近 |
[41:07] | I know how hard Aunt Marie’s death was for you. | 我知道玛丽姨妈的过世对你打击很大 |
[41:16] | But until you can let me back in again… | 但在你能再次对我敞开心扉之前 |
[41:22] | I can’t say yes. | 我不能答应你 |