时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | “请原谅我对你所做的恶事 此乃母命难违 身不由己” | |
[00:25] | Never lose this. | 把这个收好 |
[00:27] | Guard it with your life. | 千万别弄丢了 |
[01:23] | My apologies, sir. | 不好意思 先生 |
[01:25] | I was told, “Use force if necessary.” | 我接到命令”有必要时使用武力” |
[01:28] | Knowing you as I do, I found it necessary. | 据我对您的了解 我觉得很有必要动武 |
[01:34] | Good to see you too, Woolsey. | 幸会 伍尔西 |
[01:35] | Your cousin would like to see you. | 您表弟想见您 |
[01:37] | – He’s here? – Yes sir. | -他来了吗 -是的 先生 |
[01:38] | And waiting. | 在等你呢 |
[01:40] | Must be important then. | 那一定有重要的事 |
[01:41] | Afraid so, sir. | 恐怕是的 先生 |
[01:42] | And I’m afraid you’ll have to drive. | 恐怕还要由您来开车 |
[01:45] | Better than having to die, I suppose. | 那也总比送命强 |
[01:47] | Just between us, sir, | 私下告诉您 先生 |
[01:49] | I wouldn’t rule that out. | 不排除送命的可能性 |
[02:47] | Hey, I’m sorry. Am I late? | 抱歉 我迟到了吗 |
[02:48] | You will be if you don’t get your butt home. | 你再不回家就真要迟到了 |
[02:50] | We have reservations. | 我们订了位子 |
[02:52] | My butt is on its way. | 我这就回去 |
[02:53] | Okay. See you soon. | 好 等会见 |
[03:24] | I was doing just fine… | 我本来挺好的 |
[03:25] | Till I had a gun pressed against my neck, | 结果突然有个我认识了近二十年的人 |
[03:27] | by a man I’ve known for nearly 20 years. | 从背后用枪顶着我 |
[03:29] | It’s nothing personal, sir. | 不是故意针对您 先生 |
[03:30] | I know, Woolsey, but I’m taking it that way. | 我知道 伍尔西 但我权当你针对我 |
[03:32] | No hard feelings, sir. Your privilege. | 我不介意 先生 那是您的权利 |
[03:34] | Sorry for the blunt force, Sean. | 抱歉对你动武 肖恩 |
[03:37] | Couldn’t take the chance that you might refuse the invitation. | 还不是怕你会拒绝邀请 我可耽误不起 |
[03:39] | My time is very limited. | 我的时间非常有限 |
[03:42] | What do you want? | 你有什么企图 |
[03:43] | It’s not just me, cousin. | 不仅是我个人 表哥 |
[03:45] | It’s the family. We’re very concerned. | 而是整个家族 我们很担心 |
[03:48] | Things are not moving the way that they should be. | 事情没能按计划顺利进行 |
[03:50] | You’ve come a long way for nothing. | 你大老远跑来 就为了说这些吗 |
[03:51] | I never go anywhere for nothing. | 我从来不会空手而归 |
[03:54] | So the choices are, give us the key | 给你两个选择 要么把钥匙给我们 |
[03:57] | or we will take the Grimm and find it ourselves. | 要么我们带上格林自己去找 |
[03:59] | We’re tired of waiting. | 我们等烦了 |
[04:00] | What do you think I’ve been doing all this time? | 那你以为这么久以来 我都在做些什么 |
[04:02] | Playing croquet? | 玩槌球吗 |
[04:03] | Some of us actually put some thought | 起码我在下手之前 |
[04:04] | into what we do before we do it. | 做好了周密的计划 |
[04:06] | No one is interested in excuses anymore. | 我们不想再听借口了 |
[04:10] | We want answers, cousin. | 而是想要答案 表哥 |
[04:12] | We want action. | 要看到实际行动 |
[04:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:29] | My answer is no, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我的答案是不行 |
[04:32] | You may wanna relay that to the family. | 把这个消息带回家去吧 |
[04:34] | I think the message is clear, sir. | 我觉得您用行动表达得够清楚了 |
[04:36] | If I tell them, they’ll kill me. | 如果我回去报信 他们会宰了我 |
[04:39] | You got a point there, Woolsey. | 你说得很有道理 伍尔西 |
[04:41] | Sorry, it’s nothing personal. | 抱歉 我不是故意针对你 |
[04:44] | I know, sir. | 我知道 先生 |
[04:46] | But I’m taking it that way. | 但我权当您针对我 |
[04:49] | Your privilege. | 那是你的权利 |
[04:51] | I can’t believe he didn’t say anything. | 真没想到他什么都没提 |
[04:53] | Don’t you guys ever talk about anything but work? | 你们除了工作 难道从来不聊别的吗 |
[04:56] | Yeah, sure we do. | 当然聊了 |
[04:57] | You know, he lost $80 on the Blazers game last week. | 他上周赌开拓者赢 输了八十块 |
[04:59] | That got very emotional. | 情绪相当激动 |
[05:01] | He didn’t even mention her name? | 他连她的名字都没提过吗 |
[05:03] | Not to me. | 没跟我提过 |
[05:05] | Well, you’re the one who set this up. | 这次聚餐是你安排的 |
[05:06] | He didn’t say anything to you either? | 他也没跟你透露吗 |
[05:08] | I didn’t set it up. He set it up. | 这不是我安排的 是他 |
[05:09] | And he’s very excited. | 他可兴奋了 |
[05:11] | No, he didn’t say anything. | 但他什么都没提 |
[05:13] | Well, you’d think he’d at least mention the money he lost. | 我还以为他起码会跟你抱怨输钱的事 |
[05:16] | Men. | 男人啊 |
[05:21] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[05:22] | Nick, I think you remember Adalind. | 尼克 还记得爱达玲吧 |
[05:35] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴又见面了 |
[05:51] | And this… is lovely Juliette. | 这位就是可人的朱丽叶 |
[05:54] | – It’s a pleasure to meet you. – You too. | -很荣幸见到你 -我也是 |
[05:56] | Excuse me. I’m gonna grab our table. | 失陪一下 我去安排位子 |
[06:01] | Hank tells me that you’re a veterinarian. | 汉克说你是个兽医 |
[06:03] | – Yeah. I have an Egyptian Mau cat. | -是啊 -我养了只埃及猫 |
[06:05] | It’s just my best friend. | 我们俩可亲了 |
[06:07] | Wow, we really don’t see those very often. | 那种猫可不太常见 |
[06:09] | Yeah, maybe that’s ’cause they’re so dangerous. | 可能是因为它们太危险了 |
[06:13] | They are descended from wild African cats. | 它们是非洲野猫的变种 |
[06:14] | Good job. Very ancient breed. | 说得没错 很古老的血统 |
[06:16] | I’ve only seen one in my practice. | 我行医期间只见过一只 |
[06:17] | They have a really cool mark on their forehead, | 它们额头上有个很酷的标记 |
[06:19] | like a little scarab beetle. | 形状像是金龟子 |
[06:20] | Do they have a little mark underneath their tongue? | 它们舌头底下有没有标记 |
[06:25] | I’ve never looked. | 我从来没观察过 |
[06:26] | That’s a weird question. | 你这问题真怪 |
[06:28] | Hey, guys. Got our table. | 伙计们 位子搞定了 |
[06:30] | You guys ready to have a good time? | 准备好玩个痛快了吗 |
[06:32] | – Yeah. – Good. | -来吧 -好 |
[06:52] | I was afraid you weren’t coming. | 我还怕你不过来了呢 |
[06:55] | I was held up. | 我有事耽搁了 |
[06:56] | Everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[06:58] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[06:59] | You have the smell of violence. | 你身上有股暴力的味道 |
[07:02] | And you have a problem with that? | 你有意见吗 |
[07:04] | I never have. | 怎么会呢 |
[07:14] | I started in criminal law. | 我刚开始学的是刑事法 |
[07:16] | Thought I’d be the next Clarence Darrow. | 想成为下一个克拉伦斯·达罗 |
[07:18] | But wouldn’t you know it? | 但事与愿违 |
[07:19] | I ended up spending all my time with criminals. | 我后来整天都要和罪犯打交道 |
[07:21] | So I switched to contract law. | 所以我就转攻合同法 |
[07:24] | Still criminals, but they dress better. | 虽然还是要接触罪犯 但他们穿着更体面 |
[07:26] | And they pay better. | 而且报酬也更高 |
[07:27] | Sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[07:28] | Must have been pretty tough at the law firm. | 在律所的日子不好过吧 |
[07:30] | I suppose you had to hire some new lawyers. | 我猜你们得雇几位新律师 |
[07:33] | I’m still getting over that loss. | 我一想起那次损失 还是很痛心 |
[07:36] | What loss? | 什么损失 |
[07:37] | I’m feeling a little left out. | 我有点跟不上你们了 |
[07:39] | Two of the lawyers from her firm were murdered. | 他们律所有两位律师被杀害了 |
[07:42] | Oh, Nick told me a little bit about that. | 尼克跟我提起过那件事 |
[07:44] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[07:46] | You were really upset about that case. | 你当时被那个案子搞得心烦意乱 |
[07:48] | Yeah, I still am. | 现在也是 |
[07:51] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:52] | Oh, you know, this is the office. | 是律所打来的 |
[07:54] | I have to take this. | 我得接一下 |
[07:55] | Could you order me another drink? | 再帮我点杯酒吧 |
[07:56] | – Of course I can. – Thank you. Hello? | -没问题 -谢谢 喂 |
[07:58] | I could use one myself. | 我自己也要再来一杯 |
[08:01] | – She seems nice. – Mm, she is. | -她人看着不错 -的确不错 |
[08:03] | Thing about her is she’s genuine. | 她这个人很真实 |
[08:05] | Grew up with her grandparents on a farm in Iowa. | 跟着祖父母在爱荷华的农场上长大 |
[08:07] | Put herself through law school. | 自食其力读完了法学院 |
[08:09] | That sounds a little too good to be true. | 她完美得有点不真实了 |
[08:11] | Hey, I put myself through vet school. | 喂 我读兽医学院也是自己交的学费 |
[08:16] | Could you order me another drink too? | 你能给我也再点杯酒吗 |
[08:18] | I gotta use the restroom. | 我得去趟洗手间 |
[08:22] | Sorry, Nick seems a little edgy tonight. | 抱歉 尼克今晚好像有点烦躁 |
[08:24] | Yeah, he does. | 是有点 |
[08:25] | I think you guys have been working a little too hard. | 我觉得你们工作有点太卖命了 |
[08:27] | So how long has this being going on | 你和爱达玲小姐之间 |
[08:28] | between you and Miss Adalind? | 交往多久了 |
[08:30] | Not that long. | 没多久 |
[08:32] | It’s the weirdest thing. | 事情来得很诡异 |
[08:34] | It’s like one day I woke up, | 有天早上我一起床 |
[08:38] | and I couldn’t stop thinking about her. | 就情不自禁开始想她 |
[08:40] | Yeah, I know how that goes. | 是啊 我懂那种感觉 |
[08:41] | Yes. Okay. | 是 好的 |
[08:43] | I–can do the deposition between 3:00 and 5:00 tomorrow. | 我明天三点到五点可以采证 |
[08:46] | Just let me know what you– | 有什么情况就告诉我 |
[08:49] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你这是在干些什么 |
[08:50] | Falling in love. | 恋爱 |
[08:52] | I didn’t know that was against the law. | 难道恋爱也违法吗 |
[08:54] | All right, I’m gonna say this once. | 这话我只说一遍 |
[08:55] | You stay out of his life. | 你离他远点 |
[08:58] | Hey. I hope you’re listening. | 嘿 你最好听话 |
[09:03] | Did it ever occur to you | 难道你从没想过 |
[09:04] | that this is exactly what it looks like? | 我和他真的在谈恋爱吗 |
[09:07] | No. Never. You’re a liar. | 不 我永远不会这么想 你是个骗子 |
[09:10] | Because I’m not telling him everything? | 就因为我没告诉他全部真相吗 |
[09:13] | I guess you speak from experience. | 我猜这是你的经验之谈吧 |
[09:15] | I’m not gonna let this happen. | 我不会让你得逞 |
[09:16] | Try and stop it. | 那你阻止我啊 |
[09:21] | Maybe I should scream. | 我是不是应该喊人了 |
[09:43] | Man, can’t believe it. | 兄弟 简直不敢相信 |
[09:44] | We got a damn call. | 我们接到了该死的报警 |
[09:45] | Got two dead bodies. | 发现了两具尸体 |
[09:46] | Good. I’m taking Juliette home first. | 好 我先送朱丽叶回家 |
[09:49] | Hey, man. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[09:51] | What’s the deal? | 你怎么了 |
[09:53] | Look, it’s just something going on | 没事 只是我和朱丽叶之间 |
[09:54] | between me and Juliette. | 有点小矛盾 |
[09:55] | And I don’t really want to get into it. | 我真的不想和她吵 |
[09:57] | Okay, I get it. | 好 我明白了 |
[10:00] | I’ll take care of things till you get there. | 我先去打前站 等你过来 |
[10:07] | If Adalind does this, | 如果爱达玲成功了 |
[10:09] | my debt is paid? | 我的债就算还清了吧 |
[10:11] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:14] | And if she doesn’t? | 若她不成功呢 |
[10:17] | Just kidding. | 我开玩笑而已 |
[10:20] | But I’m disappointed. | 但我确实有点失望 |
[10:22] | About what? | 失望什么 |
[10:24] | You used to be a lot more fun. | 你以前要逗趣得多 |
[10:28] | I could still be fun if I want to. | 我愿意的话 还是可以很逗趣 |
[10:35] | All right, now there’s too much riding on this. | 这件事的成败关乎重大 |
[10:38] | I need you to make sure this happens the way it has to. | 我得保证事情按计划进行 |
[10:41] | Well, it’s a good thing you came to a pro. | 找高手帮忙 算你走了步好棋 |
[10:47] | Sometimes Adalind has a mind of her own. | 有时爱达玲会有自己的主意 |
[10:53] | I don’t want any mistakes on this, Catherine. | 我不希望出任何岔子 凯萨琳 |
[10:56] | You may wanna spend a little less time | 你也该少花点时间 |
[10:58] | gazing at that mirror, mirror on the wall. | 盯着墙上那面镜子看 |
[11:00] | I’ll dagger, dagger in my heart. | 我要将匕首刺进我的心脏 |
[11:07] | What happens when you find the key? | 你找到钥匙之后会怎样呢 |
[11:09] | Well, those who help | 有功劳的人 |
[11:10] | will be remembered and rewarded. | 会被铭记并获得奖赏 |
[11:12] | Those who don’t will be forgotten. | 而等闲之辈则会被遗忘 |
[11:30] | Two dead bodies. | 两具尸体 |
[11:32] | Two guns. One Mercedes. | 两把枪 一辆梅赛德斯 |
[11:37] | – Wu? – What? | -老吴 -怎么 |
[11:39] | You just ate your chapstick. | 你刚刚把唇膏吃了 |
[11:41] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[11:43] | I saw you. | 我看到了 |
[11:44] | That’s crazy, why would I do that? | 这么疯狂的事 我怎么会做 |
[11:46] | Okay, so the older guy’s a Brit, Thomas Woolsey. | 年纪大的是英国人 叫托马斯·伍尔西 |
[11:50] | And the other guy is Anton Krug. | 另一个叫安东·克鲁格 |
[11:53] | He’s Swiss. | 瑞士人 |
[11:54] | They both have guns in their hands, | 两人手里都握着枪 |
[11:55] | So a simple-minded sergeant would surmise | 思维简单的警察可能会推测 |
[11:56] | they shot each other. | 他们是互相射杀了对方 |
[11:58] | Fortunately, that’s not my job. | 幸运的是 我用不着推断 |
[11:59] | I’m gonna run prints. | 我去查指纹 |
[12:03] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[12:04] | I don’t know. I just got here. | 不知道 我刚来 |
[12:06] | About Adalind. | 我是说关于爱达玲 |
[12:10] | You know, I gotta be honest with you, Hank. | 我得跟你说实话 汉克 |
[12:11] | I don’t see this one working out. | 我不觉得你们能成 |
[12:14] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[12:15] | Look, I know you’re afraid I might take advantage of her | 我知道你担心我是因为我们救过她 |
[12:18] | because we saved her life. | 而占她便宜 |
[12:19] | But it’s not like that. | 但事实并非如此 |
[12:21] | Well, what if she takes advantage of you? | 那要是她占你便宜呢 |
[12:23] | Works for me. | 我无所谓啊 |
[12:26] | Look, Hank, | 听着 汉克 |
[12:29] | We’re cops. | 我们是警察 |
[12:30] | We can’t do this. We’ve gotta keep it separate. | 我们不能这么做 工作和感情要分清 |
[12:33] | On the other hand, life is short, buddy. | 但换个角度想 人生苦短啊兄弟 |
[12:35] | And I’m not getting married tomorrow. | 而且我又不是明天就要结婚 |
[12:37] | Just get to know her. | 只是想多了解她 |
[12:38] | You might like her. | 你会喜欢她的 |
[12:48] | Hey, got a cell phone. | 我发现了一支手机 |
[12:49] | Somebody bring me a baggie. | 哪位给我递个证物袋来 |
[13:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:28] | Making any progress on the double homicide? | 那起双重谋杀案有进展了吗 |
[13:30] | Not much. | 进展不大 |
[13:31] | We’ve got two foreigners, | 两个都是外国人 |
[13:32] | one Swiss, one British, | 一个英国人 一个瑞士人 |
[13:34] | who decided to shoot each other in Portland. | 选择在波特兰互相射杀 |
[13:36] | According to the rental agreement found in the Mercedes, | 根据在梅赛德斯里找到的租赁合同 |
[13:38] | It was rented to Anton Krug, | 车是安东·克鲁格租的 |
[13:40] | but the keys were found in Woolsey’s pocket. | 但钥匙却在伍尔西的口袋里 |
[13:41] | Right, so they either knew each other, | 没错 所以要么两人相识 |
[13:42] | or one was trying to steal the car from the other? | 要么是一方想偷另一方的车 |
[13:44] | Well, they had to have known each other. | 他们肯定认识 |
[13:46] | According to the airlines, | 根据航班记录 |
[13:47] | they both flew in together today. | 他们是今天一起乘机抵达的 |
[13:48] | And there was only one car, | 而现场只有一辆车 |
[13:49] | So obviously they drove together. | 所以他们明显是一起开车过去的 |
[13:51] | Uh-huh. Well, makes sense. | 嗯 很有道理 |
[13:52] | Well, unless there was a second car, | 没错 除非还有第二辆车 |
[13:54] | and somebody drove away. | 而有人把车开走了 |
[13:55] | What are you saying, a third man? | 你们的意思是 还有第三个人 |
[13:57] | You got any evidence of this? | 有证据吗 |
[13:58] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[14:01] | Could have been a business dispute | 也许是生意冲突 |
[14:02] | that got out of hand. | 场面失控了 |
[14:03] | Can you connect them to anybody here? | 他们和本地人有联系吗 |
[14:04] | We did find this cell phone underneath the car. | 我们倒是在车底下发现了这支手机 |
[14:07] | We think it must have fallen out of | 我们认为是安东倒地时 |
[14:08] | Anton’s pocket when he hit the ground. | 从他口袋里掉出来的 |
[14:12] | You, uh, access that yet? | 你们 查看过内容了吗 |
[14:14] | We haven’t been able to turn it on. | 我们还没能开机 |
[14:15] | We think it broke when it hit the ground. | 也许是掉落时摔坏了 |
[14:16] | Lab will be able to get that information. | 实验室可以把里面的信息导出来 |
[14:18] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[14:19] | Keep me advised. | 有进展随时汇报 |
[14:21] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[14:23] | and you two as well. | 还有你们两个家伙 |
[14:27] | Waits for laugh, doesn’t get it, all right. | 我在等你们笑 没听懂笑点 好吧 |
[14:30] | According to the airline records, which I just received | 根据我刚刚收到的航班记录 |
[14:32] | and happened to peruse while in the restroom, | 我已经在卫生间认真看过一遍 |
[14:35] | both of your victims declared the guns | 你们的两个受害人 |
[14:36] | they used to shoot each other | 在从苏黎世登机时 |
[14:37] | when they checked in for their flight from Zurich. | 出示过射杀对方的枪支 |
[14:39] | So my guess is, | 所以我猜 |
[14:41] | the two guns knew each other. | 那两把枪互相认识 |
[14:44] | Waits for laugh again. | 还在等你们笑 |
[14:45] | Taps on fake microphone. | 假麦克风测试 |
[14:47] | Is this thing even on? Hello? | 这东西开了吗 有人听到吗 |
[14:48] | Oh, man, it must be late. | 朋友 现在很晚了 |
[14:50] | Look, let’s pick this up tomorrow. I’m beat. | 我们还是明天继续吧 我累死了 |
[14:52] | Plus, I’m pissed I missed my dinner with Adalind. | 再说我错过了和爱达玲的晚餐 窝火得很 |
[14:56] | Hey, don’t worry, I’ll take that phone down to Evidence. | 别担心 我会把手机送去证物科 |
[14:58] | Ah, yeah, thanks. See you manana. | 谢谢 明天见 |
[15:07] | – Hey, you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -很好 |
[15:09] | Well, no. | 其实不好 |
[15:11] | I’ve been having some stomach problems lately. | 我最近胃有点问题 |
[15:13] | Well, maybe it’s something you ate? | 可能跟你吃错东西有关系吧 |
[15:17] | No, I’ve been eating pretty good lately. | 不会 我最近吃得很好 |
[15:19] | Although I have gained some weight. | 虽然我体重是长了点 |
[15:20] | Huh. | 是吗 |
[15:24] | Hey, Nick, you know what? | 尼克 知道吗 |
[15:25] | What? | 怎么 |
[15:26] | I think I’m gonna pass out. | 我觉得我要昏过去了 |
[15:30] | Somebody call a medic. | 快叫医生来 |
[15:32] | – What happened? – Get his head up. | -怎么了 -把他头扶起来 |
[15:35] | Medic! Please! | 叫医生 拜托 |
[15:36] | Wu, can you hear me? | 老吴 能听见吗 |
[15:38] | Okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 好了 会没事的 |
[16:01] | Mom. | 妈 |
[16:03] | Hello, precious. | 你好 甜心 |
[16:04] | I hope you don’t mind, I let myself in. | 希望你别介意我自己进来了 |
[16:06] | You’re lucky I didn’t rip your throat out. | 我没撕裂你喉咙 算你幸运 |
[16:08] | As if you could have. | 说得好像你能做到似的 |
[16:11] | I heard you got yourself a new beau. | 我听说你找了个新情郎 |
[16:12] | It’s not like that. | 做戏而已 |
[16:14] | I’m working. | 工作需要 |
[16:15] | Of course you are. | 当然是了 |
[16:16] | – The captain? – Yes. | -是帮那个队长 -是的 |
[16:18] | Then you better make sure that everything goes the way he wants. | 那你最好保证一切都按他的意思来 |
[16:21] | I am, mom. | 本来就是 妈 |
[16:24] | You still love him, don’t you? | 你还对他余情未了 对吧 |
[16:26] | What difference does that make? | 这又有什么关系 |
[16:29] | I taught you well. | 真像我 |
[16:31] | There’s one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[16:33] | My new beau is the partner of the Grimm. | 我新男友的搭档是个格林 |
[16:37] | Then this is about more than just the partner. | 那这就不只是谈情说爱了 |
[16:39] | This is about getting the key. | 这全是为了拿到钥匙 |
[16:41] | You’re really going all the way on this one. | 你对这件事还真是尽心尽力 |
[16:45] | All I know is this is gonna get ugly. | 我只知道事情会一发不可收拾 |
[16:49] | Don’t worry. | 怕什么 |
[16:51] | You do ugly so well. | 你也不是吃素的 |
[16:56] | Just a second. | 等我一下 |
[17:01] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[17:03] | Well, what did you expect? | 你以为是谁 |
[17:05] | Go ahead, answer it. | 接吧 |
[17:07] | Put on a smile. | 面带笑容 |
[17:08] | They can hear it in your voice. | 他能从你的声音里感受到 |
[17:11] | Hank, hi. | 喂 汉克 |
[17:14] | Adalind, sorry we had to duck away. | 爱达玲 中途就走人真不好意思 |
[17:17] | We had a double homicide. | 接到一个双尸命案 |
[17:18] | Anyway, you don’t want to hear about that. | 你应该对这个也没什么兴趣 |
[17:22] | I was on my way home and thought | 回家的路上我在想 |
[17:23] | I might stop by for a few minutes. | 可以去你家稍坐一会 |
[17:25] | I’d love that, Hank. | 我很愿意 汉克 |
[17:27] | Oh, great. | 那太好了 |
[17:29] | But my mom’s here, | 但我妈在我家 |
[17:31] | and we haven’t seen each other in a while. | 我们有一阵子没见面了 |
[17:33] | Maybe some other time? | 改天怎么样 |
[17:34] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[17:36] | I understand. | 我懂的 |
[17:37] | You know, I like that Juliette. | 我很喜欢朱丽叶 |
[17:39] | I hope we can finish that dinner sometime. | 希望能找个时间重聚一下 |
[17:44] | Me too. I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我也是 明天再给你打电话 |
[17:46] | Don’t forget. Bye. | 别忘了 拜 |
[17:56] | There’s an eating disorder called pica. | 有种饮食失调症叫异嗜癖 |
[17:58] | It usually involves consuming non-edible substances. | 病人通常会食用无法消化的东西 |
[18:01] | Dirt, coins, and other small objects. | 垃圾 银币还有其它小东西 |
[18:04] | We discovered some gastrointestinal obstruction. | 我们发现病人有胃肠道阻塞的情况 |
[18:07] | Fortunately, there was no tearing of the stomach. | 万幸的是 没有胃撕裂的症状 |
[18:09] | And this is what we got out of him. | 这些都是从他体内取出来的 |
[18:14] | He ate all that? | 这些都是他吃下去的 |
[18:15] | Well, now you know why he wasn’t feeling so good. | 知道他为什么不舒服了吧 |
[18:18] | – Why would he do this? – Lots of reasons. | -为什么会有这类行为 -原因很多 |
[18:20] | You’re in a very stressful job. | 工作压力大 |
[18:22] | That could be enough. | 就有可能引发这类行为 |
[18:23] | We’ll keep him overnight. | 我们会留他住院观察一晚 |
[18:25] | He should be good to go home tomorrow, | 明天他就可以回家了 |
[18:26] | But he’s gotta get some help. | 但最好让他去看看心理医生 |
[18:31] | You should have killed her when you had the chance. | 你当时就该结果了她 |
[18:33] | You’re telling me. | 还用你说 |
[18:35] | So just warn him off her, dude. | 那就让汉克离她远一点 |
[18:38] | Yeah, well, I’ve tried. | 我试过了 |
[18:40] | He won’t listen to anything | 在这件事上 |
[18:41] | I have to say about her. | 我说什么他都听不进去 |
[18:42] | You know, plus, | 再说了 |
[18:44] | how do you tell your partner he’s dating a witch? | 要怎么跟他说和他交往的是个女巫啊 |
[18:46] | You mean so he doesn’t hate you? | 说完还不让他恨你是吗 |
[18:48] | Not easy. | 是不容易 |
[18:49] | But this is not normal. | 但这不正常 |
[18:51] | You don’t date a hexenbiest lightly. | 和巫女交往可不是个轻松的活 |
[18:53] | And you break up with one at your own peril. | 往往分手的时候就是你没命的时候 |
[18:56] | Could she have done something to him? | 会不会是她对他使了什么手段 |
[18:59] | Hell yeah. | 肯定是的 |
[19:00] | That’s what they do. | 那是她们的本性 |
[19:04] | Looks like somebody took a bite out of the wrong apple, dude. | 看来某人吃到毒苹果了啊 兄弟 |
[19:07] | Classic witch’s brew. | 典型的女巫手笔 |
[19:09] | Mojo, juju, hocus-pocus, booga booga, | 巫术 符咒 魔法 蛊术 |
[19:12] | whatever you want to call it. | 随你怎么叫 |
[19:12] | They got some pretty potent concoctions | 她们手上有强效混合药 |
[19:14] | that can seriously mess with your brain chemistry. | 能严重影响到大脑 |
[19:17] | That would explain it. | 这就说得通了 |
[19:18] | Rosalee would know about this. | 罗莎莉可能对这有点了解 |
[19:20] | I could call her. | 我可以打电话问问她 |
[19:22] | Oh, she’s probably asleep by now. | 她可能已经睡下了 |
[19:23] | Not that that ever bothered you. | 你倒是经常电话惊醒梦中人 |
[19:25] | Call her. | 打给她 |
[20:04] | It’s gotta be a potion of some kind. | 应该是涉及到某种药方 |
[20:06] | How else would a human fall in love with a hexenbiest? | 不然一个人类怎么会爱上巫女呢 |
[20:08] | They’re not exactly the lovable type. | 她们又不讨人喜欢 |
[20:12] | Kind of hot though. | 虽然有点小性感 |
[20:15] | I mean, if you go for that obviously hot thing. | 我是说如果你光看她身材什么的话 |
[20:18] | ’cause I don’t. | 反正我不会 |
[20:19] | Who’s the hexenbiest? | 谁是巫女 |
[20:21] | Adalind Schade. | 爱达玲·莎德 |
[20:23] | How long ago did this happen? | 多久前的事了 |
[20:25] | I’m guessing a couple of weeks. | 估计有几个星期了 |
[20:29] | About the time Freddie was killed. | 差不多是弗雷迪被害的时候 |
[20:31] | Let me check his sales books, | 我来查下他的账簿 |
[20:34] | see if she’s been here. You guys keep looking. | 看看她有没有来过这 你们俩继续找 |
[20:36] | How many of these Zaubertrank are there? | 总共有多少种迷魂汤 |
[20:39] | “Zaubertrank” means “potion.” | “迷魂汤”就是药水 |
[20:41] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[20:42] | Wouldn’t it just be easier to say “potion”? | 说”药水”不是更顺口吗 |
[20:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:45] | Then why don’t you just say that? | 那你干嘛不直接说药水 |
[20:46] | Because it’s so much more than that. | 因为这不仅仅是药水那么简单 |
[20:52] | Hey, I’ve got something. | 有发现 |
[20:54] | A shopping list somebody wrote | 是我哥被害当天 |
[20:56] | from the day my brother died. | 某个人留下的购物清单 |
[20:58] | “Couer diable, rot inguen, and essigblasse.” | “魔鬼之心 红色腹股沟 淡醋” |
[21:02] | These are three of the ingredients | 这是某个极其危险的药方 |
[21:04] | of a really dangerous recipe. | 里面的三种成分 |
[21:07] | How dangerous? | 有多危险 |
[21:09] | “From deeply in love to deeply dead.” | “由深爱走向死亡深渊” |
[21:14] | Looks like the hexenbiest that tried to kill your aunt | 看来那个试图杀死你姑妈的巫女 |
[21:17] | has set her fangs on your partner now. | 已经把主意打到你拍档身上了 |
[21:20] | Well, how do we cure that? | 那怎么才能解除药性呢 |
[21:21] | I’m not sure we can. It’s– | 我不知道我们能不能搞定 |
[21:23] | Depends on how far along the emotional | 要看他们之间的身体亲密程度 |
[21:25] | and physical relationship has gone. | 和情感依赖程度 |
[21:26] | Too far and he’s– | 如果程度太深 他就… |
[21:28] | – Toast? – Yeah. | -没救了 -是的 |
[21:31] | Okay, well, we have to do something. | 好吧 我们得想想办法 |
[21:33] | There might be an antidote, | 或许会有解药 |
[21:34] | but it would take me a while to find it. | 但找到它得花点时间 |
[21:35] | First I have to find out which Zaubertrank uses this recipe. | 我得先找出哪种迷魂汤使用的是这个配方 |
[22:02] | It would help if I knew what I was looking for. | 如果知道具体要找什么就好办多了 |
[22:04] | Any recipe with those ingredients. | 任何包含这些成分的方子 |
[22:07] | There’s, like, a thousand recipes in here. | 看起来有成千上百个方子 |
[22:09] | Remember the cop who got poisoned? | 记得那个被下药的警察吗 |
[22:11] | Boil dude? | 满脸长泡那家伙 |
[22:13] | Yeah. Never forgetting that. | 当然记得 终身难忘 |
[22:15] | Remember, I was saying, that it’s like | 你再想想我刚说的 |
[22:16] | the boomerang effect that happens | 如果有人误食了 |
[22:18] | when someone ingests a potion meant | 给别人准备的药方的话 |
[22:20] | for someone else? | 就会产生反向效应 |
[22:22] | And you think that someone else was Hank. | 你觉得别人指的是汉克 |
[22:24] | Makes sense, right? | 说得通吧 |
[22:27] | Does anything make sense with a Zaubertrank? | 那为什么要用迷魂汤 |
[22:31] | Real love is hard to find. | 真爱难寻啊 |
[22:33] | Don’t I know it. | 这我也知道 |
[22:44] | How much longer do I have to keep them on? | 这些东西还要在我脸上贴多久 |
[22:46] | I wear them for a half hour every night. | 我每晚都会贴半个小时 |
[22:49] | It hurts. | 很疼 |
[22:51] | Beauty is never without pain. | 美丽总是要付出代价的 |
[22:53] | You should be used to that by now. | 你应该已经习惯了 |
[22:59] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[23:00] | Time to set things in motion. | 开始吧 |
[23:02] | Now? | 现在 |
[23:03] | Yes, now. | 没错 现在 |
[23:05] | He wants it to happen now. | 他要我立即动手 |
[23:08] | Well, all I can say is this detective is one lucky guy. | 我只能说 这个警探真够幸运 |
[23:12] | You’re going to be the most beautiful girl he’s ever seen. | 你会是他见过最漂亮的女人 |
[23:32] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[23:34] | You forgot to take the cell phone down | 你昨晚忘记把手机 |
[23:35] | to Evidence last night. | 送到证物科去了 |
[23:37] | I dropped it this morning. | 我刚送过去的 |
[23:38] | Sorry, I got distracted when Wu passed out. | 抱歉 被老吴晕倒的事搞忘了 |
[23:40] | Yeah, I heard about that. | 我听说了 |
[23:42] | – How’s he doing? – Better. | -他怎么样了 -好多了 |
[23:44] | – How are you? – Not so good. | -你怎么样 -不大好 |
[23:47] | – Why? What’s up? – Flowers. | -怎么了 -花 |
[23:50] | Come again? | 你说什么 |
[23:51] | I should have sent flowers. | 我当时应该送点鲜花的 |
[23:52] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我听不懂你说什么 |
[23:54] | At dinner the other night, | 那天吃完饭的时候 |
[23:55] | when we got called away, | 我们不是被临时去查案了吗 |
[23:56] | I should have sent Adalind some flowers. | 我应该送艾达琳鲜花做补偿 |
[23:59] | Don’t you think? | 你说是吧 |
[24:01] | Hank, don’t you see what’s going on here? | 汉克 你还没看出猫腻吗 |
[24:03] | She’s calling. | 她的电话 |
[24:06] | Hey, baby, how you doing? | 嘿宝贝 你好吗 |
[24:08] | – Well– – What’s wrong? | -嗯… -怎么了 |
[24:10] | I just miss you. | 就是有点想你 |
[24:13] | I miss you too. | 我也想你 |
[24:15] | Maybe you’d like to come over to my place tonight. | 你今天晚上来我家好不好 |
[24:17] | I’d love that. | 荣幸之至啊 |
[24:18] | What do you want me to bring? | 需要我给你带点什么过去吗 |
[24:19] | Just yourself. | 带你自己就行 |
[24:21] | Are you with your partner? | 你和你搭档在一起吗 |
[24:23] | Yeah, he’s sitting right here. | 是啊 他就在我对面坐着 |
[24:24] | Good. Tell him I say hi. | 这样啊 帮我问他好 |
[24:26] | She says hi. | 她问你好 |
[24:28] | Let me say hi. | 我来跟她直接说 |
[24:33] | Adalind, sorry about the other night. How are you? | 艾达琳 那天晚上很抱歉 你好吗 |
[24:36] | I’m fine, Nick. | 我没事 尼克 |
[24:38] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[24:38] | So what are you cooking for dinner tonight? | 你今天晚上打算给他做什么吃 |
[24:41] | It’s a surprise. | 给他个惊喜 |
[24:43] | And what have you done to my partner? | 那你对我搭档做了什么 |
[24:45] | You’ve really got him under a spell. | 把他迷得这么神魂颠倒 |
[24:48] | That’s your surprise. | 这就是给你的惊喜了 |
[24:50] | Come on, phone back, my turn. | 快点 电话给我 该我了 |
[24:54] | I’ll see you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[24:56] | Can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[25:00] | Very good, adalind. | 做得很好 艾达琳 |
[25:03] | You are incredibly powerful. | 你强大得难以置信 |
[25:08] | She’s cooking dinner for me tonight. | 她今晚做饭给我吃哦 |
[25:10] | That’s a good sign, don’t you think? | 是个好兆头 对吧 |
[25:11] | Well, that really depends on what she’s cooking. | 还得取决于她准备做什么 |
[25:17] | Look, Hank, | 听着 汉克 |
[25:19] | I know you probably don’t want to hear this– | 我知道你不想听 |
[25:21] | We’ve finished with the cell phone. | 我们检查完手机了 |
[25:22] | It’s definitely busted, but I thought | 坏得透透儿的 不过 |
[25:24] | I should bring it over personally. | 我还是自己跑一趟给你们送过来了 |
[25:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:27] | Nothing on it. | 里面什么都没有 |
[25:29] | Sim card’s empty. Brand-new. | 手机卡是空的 新卡 |
[25:31] | Never been used. | 从来没用过 |
[25:32] | Well, it’s not a new phone, why is there a new card? | 但这不是个新手机 里面怎么会是张新卡 |
[25:34] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:35] | Maybe the old one was damaged. | 可能旧卡坏了 |
[25:37] | Anyway, that’s all we got. | 反正 我就能查出这么多 |
[25:41] | Old phone. New sim card. | 旧手机 新手机卡 |
[25:43] | We have no contacts in Portland or anywhere else. | 不知道他们跟波特兰或其他地方的人有何联系 |
[25:46] | – Is this seeming as strange to you as it is to me? – Yeah. | -你也觉得这事蹊跷吧 -当然 |
[25:49] | Then something is not right. | 肯定有哪里不对 |
[25:51] | But I can make it up to her. | 我可以补偿她 |
[25:53] | I’ll take her flowers tonight. | 我今天晚上去的时候再送她花 |
[25:55] | – Hank– – two dozen. | -汉克– -一大束 |
[25:57] | Red. | 红玫瑰 |
[26:12] | I found it. | 找到了 |
[26:15] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[26:16] | Monroe, wake up. | 门罗 醒醒 |
[26:18] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[26:22] | Le mort pour l’amour. | 为爱而死[法语] |
[26:27] | “Death for love.” | “为爱而死” |
[26:33] | Captain, you got a minute? | 队长 有时间吗 |
[26:34] | Yeah, of course. | 有 进来 |
[26:39] | There’s something that’s bothering me about this shooting. | 这次枪击案 有个线索我一直想不通 |
[26:43] | You find something out? | 你查到了什么 |
[26:44] | Ah, that’s just it. | 刚好相反 |
[26:45] | It just– it seems too clean. | 这部手机里什么都没有 |
[26:49] | We sent the phone down to the lab. | 我们把手机送去检查 |
[26:52] | But it’s an old phone, got a brand-new sim card. | 这是部旧手机 但里面却有张新手机卡 |
[26:53] | Not a single phone call on it. | 连一个电话都没打过 |
[26:55] | That is odd. | 确实很奇怪 |
[26:56] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么看 |
[26:58] | You know, this is just an instinct, | 怎么说呢 就是有种感觉 |
[27:00] | but I think there was a third man. | 我还是觉得现场肯定还有一个人 |
[27:06] | He drove a separate car. | 开了另外一辆车 |
[27:07] | I think he could have shot both men. | 我觉得可能是那个人先杀死的两名死者 |
[27:10] | I think he took Anton’s gun, put it in his hand. | 再把安东的枪塞进安东自己手里 |
[27:12] | Shot the gun again, putting powder burns on Anton. | 开枪 让安东的手沾上火药的痕迹 |
[27:15] | And then took Anton’s phone, replaced the sim card, | 然后拿了安东的手机 调换手机卡 |
[27:17] | and tossed it under the car. | 扔到车底下 |
[27:19] | Preventing us from getting any of Anton’s contacts, | 混淆我们的视听 |
[27:21] | which might connect us to this third man. | 让我们追查不到和他有关的线索 |
[27:23] | Right. | 没错 |
[27:25] | Any idea how to find out who he is? | 有什么办法能把他揪出来吗 |
[27:27] | I’m working on it, but– | 我还在努力 不过… |
[27:29] | You know, I’m feel like I’m getting really close. | 我感觉马上就能找到他了 |
[27:33] | Look, Nick, you’re a great detective. | 听着 尼克 你是个出色的警探 |
[27:35] | and this a very good theory, | 这个理论也很合理 |
[27:37] | But the families of the victims | 但受害者的家属 |
[27:39] | are already on route to claim the bodies. | 已经坐上飞机过来认领遗体了 |
[27:42] | Turns out, the two men have very strong | 我们发现这两个男人 |
[27:44] | political connections back in Europe. | 在欧洲都有复杂的政治背景 |
[27:45] | And their families have no intention | 他们的家人不希望 |
[27:47] | of letting us get involved in their affairs. | 我们插手他们的家务事 |
[27:48] | Well, even if that means a murderer goes free? | 难道就让凶手逍遥法外吗 |
[27:51] | I don’t like it any more than you do. | 我也不希望这样 |
[27:52] | But sometimes the bigger picture | 但有时候水很深 |
[27:55] | is complicated by things beyond our control. | 我们也无能为力 |
[28:06] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈特 |
[28:08] | Hey, man, I’m with Rosalee. | 老兄 我和罗莎莉在一起 |
[28:09] | You might want to get over here, | 你得马上过来 |
[28:10] | cause if Hank’s taken what we think he’s taken, | 如果汉克吃了我们猜测的那种东西 |
[28:13] | He is knockin’ on heaven’s door. | 他就已经在天堂门口敲门了 |
[28:22] | Couer diable, rot inguen, and essigblasse. | 魔鬼之心 红色腹股沟 淡醋 |
[28:24] | They’re all part of an obsession formula. | 都是某种迷情配方的成分 |
[28:27] | The heart-sucking, brain-mashing Zaubertrank we were talking about. | 我们说的是一种偷人心吸人脑的迷魂汤 |
[28:30] | This spell is designed to cause obsessive behavior. | 这道魔咒的功效是让人产生迷恋行为 |
[28:33] | The obsession becomes so great that the brain overloads, | 迷恋最终会强到超出大脑负荷 |
[28:36] | and the body literally shuts down. | 随后人的身体也会垮掉 |
[28:38] | It could explain what happened to your– | 这就能解释那谁的情况了 |
[28:39] | – Sergeant Wu. – Yeah. | -吴警官 -没错 |
[28:41] | His fever and lesions suggest that he got | 高烧和皮肤感染能证实他 |
[28:42] | some of the Zaubertrank meant for Hank. | 接触到了应该给汉克的药 |
[28:47] | This is what I think they took. | 我觉得他们吃的就是这个药方 |
[28:51] | Well, I thought you cured Wu. | 我以为你把老吴治好了 |
[28:52] | I just treated his symptoms. | 我只针对他症状做了治疗 |
[28:55] | Could it explain eating coins, paper clips, buttons? | 这能解释他为什么吃硬币 回形针和纽扣吗 |
[28:58] | Unfortunately, yes. | 很不幸 这也是药物引起的 |
[29:01] | – How do we stop this? – There’s an antidote. | -怎么才能治好他 -有种解毒剂 |
[29:03] | And if this works on Wu, could it cure Hank? | 如果这种解毒剂对老吴有用 对汉克也有用吗 |
[29:06] | It should. | 应该有用 |
[29:06] | Yeah, no, it should. I have all the ingredients. | 怎么说呢 理论上有用 所有配方我都有 |
[29:09] | I just have to mix it. | 只需要把它们调配在一起 |
[29:11] | All right, let’s do it. | 好 那就快调吧 |
[29:19] | Hey, look at that. Multiple uses. | 快看 除了迷魂还能腐蚀桌子 |
[29:37] | How do we get it in him? | 我们怎么给他吃解药 |
[29:38] | With a nasuflamme. | 用鼻壶 |
[29:40] | You put these prongs into the victim’s nostril, | 把这两根分叉放进中毒者的鼻孔 |
[29:42] | and push down on the plunger. | 压下这个活塞 |
[29:47] | You know, I don’t know Hank all that well, | 那个 我不太了解汉克 |
[29:50] | But how the hell are you gonna convince him | 但你怎么才能说服他 |
[29:52] | this is something that’s good for him? | 这玩意对他有好处啊 |
[29:54] | Let’s just see if it works first. | 我们先看看这个管不管用吧 |
[30:05] | Hey, Wu, it’s Nick. | 老吴 我是尼克 |
[30:08] | Nick? Is that you? | 尼克 是你吗 |
[30:10] | Yeah, open up the door, man. | 是 快开门 老兄 |
[30:12] | Uh, I can’t right now. | 暂时开不了 |
[30:14] | I’m in the middle of dinner. | 我正吃晚饭呢 |
[30:16] | What are you eating? | 你在吃什么 |
[30:17] | Fiber. | 纤维 |
[30:25] | Oh, my god. | 老天 |
[30:27] | My god. Get him on the couch. | 我的天啊 把他抬到沙发上去 |
[30:28] | I hope we’re not too late. | 希望我们没来晚 |
[30:38] | Okay, hold him down. Hold him down. | 好的 压住他 压住他 |
[30:40] | Oh, god. Here we go again. | 天啊 又来了 |
[30:41] | Pull his head back. | 按住他的头 |
[30:58] | Is that supposed to happen? | 奏效应该是这个反应吗 |
[30:59] | I hope so. | 希望如此吧 |
[31:01] | How long is it supposed to last? | 这个过程要持续多久 |
[31:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:04] | Well, how do we know if he’s cured? | 我们怎么知道他痊愈了没有 |
[31:25] | Where’d you guys come from? | 你们是从哪来的 |
[31:27] | Is this a dream? | 我这是在做梦吗 |
[31:32] | Why am I in my underwear? | 我为什么只穿着裤衩 |
[31:37] | Uh, so embarrassing. | 这简直太尴尬了 |
[31:40] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 失陪一下 |
[31:47] | I think it worked. | 看来有用啊 |
[31:50] | Yeah, and fast. | 是啊 而且疗效很快 |
[31:51] | Time to get it to Hank. | 是时候把药拿给汉克了 |
[31:57] | – Nick, what’s up? – Hank. | -尼克 怎么了 -汉克 |
[31:59] | Hey, where are you, man? | 你在哪呢 兄弟 |
[32:00] | Hey, if it’s a body somewhere, it’s gotta wait. | 如果又发现了死尸的话 我现在也过不去 |
[32:02] | – I’m at Adalind’s. – No, uh, Hank, | -我在爱达玲家 -不 汉克 |
[32:04] | listen to me. I gotta talk to you, okay? | 听我说 我有事找你 |
[32:06] | In the morning, man. | 有什么事明早再说吧 伙计 |
[32:07] | I’ve got big plans tonight, and I’m keeping them. | 今晚的约会很重要 我可不想爽约 |
[32:09] | Over and out. | 说完了 |
[32:10] | I’m signing off. | 我要挂咯 |
[32:12] | – Where is he? – Adalind’s. | -他在哪 -爱达玲家 |
[32:22] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[33:04] | What if they’re, like, in the middle of — you know? | 万一他们俩正在 那什么怎么办 |
[33:06] | I mean, this could get kind of awkward. | 那样的话就尴尬死了 |
[33:08] | And Hank is one thing, but the Hexenbiest, | 汉克还好说 但是巫女可不同 |
[33:10] | you don’t want to get them riled up, man. | 她们可不好惹 伙计 |
[33:12] | It could get ugly, fast. | 事情很快就会不可收拾 |
[33:13] | I’m bringing her down. | 我要干掉她 |
[33:15] | Look, I’m not saying I’m against it, | 我并不反对 |
[33:16] | but you know, that’s gonna be | 但你可是个警察 |
[33:17] | a pretty hard thing for a cop to explain. | 到时候你要怎么解释 |
[33:19] | You know, dead body and all. | 现场会留下尸体什么的 |
[33:20] | And what about your partner, dude? | 再说你搭档怎么办 |
[33:22] | What’s he gonna think when you gun down the woman | 你一枪把他爱着的女人给毙了 |
[33:24] | he’s in love with? | 他会怎么想 |
[33:25] | Do you have any better ideas? I’m listening. | 你有好办法吗 有就说说看 |
[33:27] | Well, if you’d let me think for a second. | 你得先给我点时间想想呀 |
[33:28] | No, I don’t. | 好吧 想不到 |
[33:35] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[33:42] | Hank, it’s Nick! | 汉克 我是尼克 |
[33:51] | Are we too late? | 我们来得太迟了吗 |
[33:53] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[33:56] | But why is he unconscious? | 但是他为什么昏迷了 |
[34:00] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[34:02] | She altered the Zaubertrank. | 她更改了药方 |
[34:05] | Hank is still alive, but the antidote, | 汉克还活着 但是解药 |
[34:07] | it’s useless now. | 现在已经没用了 |
[34:08] | But it worked on Wu. | 但是在老吴身上好用啊 |
[34:09] | He didn’t have sex with her. | 老吴又没跟她上床 |
[34:10] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[34:11] | That always complicates things, doesn’t it? | 事情总是随床单越滚越乱对吧 |
[34:13] | Hey, come on, Hank. | 振作点 汉克 |
[34:14] | – Wake up, man. – Nick, Nick. | -醒醒 伙计 -尼克 尼克 |
[34:16] | It’s not gonna work. | 这样是没用的 |
[34:17] | He can’t — it’s like he’s in a coma. | 他醒不了 他现在算是昏迷 |
[34:19] | But it’s not physical, it’s mental. | 但并非生理昏迷 而是心理昏迷 |
[34:22] | It’s like his brain is locked. | 就好像他的大脑被锁住了 |
[34:24] | Well, there’s gotta be a way to fix this. | 总有办法能救他 |
[34:25] | Possibly, if she used her own blood. | 也许吧 如果她用的是自己的血的话 |
[34:28] | What difference does that make? | 这有什么区别吗 |
[34:29] | The only way you can break a blood Zaubertrank | 唯一能破解血咒的方法就是 |
[34:31] | is by killing the Hexenbiest whose blood is in it. | 杀掉那个掺血进去的巫女 |
[34:37] | Well, I won’t have a problem with that. | 我对这点倒是没意见 |
[34:41] | Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德 |
[34:42] | – Hello, Nick. – Adalind. | -喂 尼克 -爱达玲 |
[34:44] | I just wanted to invite you over to my place | 我只是想邀请你去我家 |
[34:46] | for a little dessert. | 吃点甜品 |
[34:48] | I’m already there. | 我已经在你家了 |
[34:49] | Then you found Hank. Good. | 这么说你找到汉克了 很好 |
[34:51] | Still sleeping peacefully, I hope. | 希望他还睡着正香呢 |
[34:54] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[34:54] | This is the way it’s gonna go, Nick. | 事情是这样的 尼克 |
[34:57] | Hank will be dead by morning, | 汉克黎明前就会死掉 |
[34:59] | unless I get the key your aunt gave you. | 除非你把你姑妈留给你的钥匙给我 |
[35:02] | So you’d better bring that key | 所以你最好尽快带着那把钥匙 |
[35:03] | to the Bremen Ruins as soon as you can. | 到不莱梅遗址来找我 |
[35:06] | I’ve got a very busy schedule, | 我可是很忙的 |
[35:08] | and I can’t wait all night. | 我不会整晚都在那里等你 |
[35:10] | It’s really very easy, Nick. | 其实事情真的很简单 尼克 |
[35:12] | The key or Hank. | 你是要钥匙还是要汉克 |
[35:19] | She’s in Forest Park. | 她在森林公园 |
[35:21] | Nick, you can’t kill her. | 尼克 你不能杀她 |
[35:22] | – Oh, yeah, I can. – No, it’s not like that. | -我当然可以 -不 不是这样的 |
[35:24] | If you shoot her, she’ll be dead, | 如果你给她一枪 她就会死掉 |
[35:25] | but that won’t bring your partner back. | 但那样也救不了你的搭档 |
[35:27] | The only way you can break the hold she has on Hank | 唯一能解除她对汉克所施咒语的办法 |
[35:31] | is with the blood of a Grimm. | 就是用格林的血 |
[35:33] | With your blood. | 用你的血 |
[35:46] | I hope you brought the key, Nick. | 希望你把钥匙带来了 尼克 |
[35:49] | Hank doesn’t have much more time. | 汉克的时间可不多了 |
[35:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:54] | I would have thought he meant more to you than that. | 我还以为你很在意他呢 |
[35:56] | He does. | 的确 |
[35:59] | You don’t believe me, do you? | 你不相信我 对吧 |
[36:02] | Too bad. | 太可惜了 |
[36:04] | He’s gonna die. | 他就要死了 |
[36:06] | How are you gonna explain a dead cop in your bed? | 你怎么解释一名警官在你床上猝死的事 |
[36:08] | His heart gave out. | 他的心脏衰竭了 |
[36:11] | Happens. | 这种事时有发生 |
[36:13] | See you at the funeral, Nick. | 葬礼上见 尼克 |
[36:15] | I’ll be sure to cry. | 我一定会流下伤心泪 |
[36:18] | Adalind. | 爱达玲 |
[36:22] | I think it’s time we settle our differences… | 我觉得是时候解决咱俩之间的分歧了 |
[36:25] | violently. | 通过暴力 |
[36:41] | He’s gotta be with her by now. | 他现在应该已经见到她了 |
[36:44] | Right? | 对吧 |
[36:46] | I should have gone with him. | 我应该跟他一块去的 |
[36:47] | No, you shouldn’t have. | 不 你不该去 |
[36:49] | He had to do this alone. | 他必须独自处理这件事 |
[36:52] | I mean, how do we know when it’s over? | 可我们怎么知道他俩打完了没有 |
[36:54] | If Hank wakes up, then she’s dead. | 如果汉克醒来了 就说明她已经死了 |
[36:57] | And if Hank doesn’t wake up? | 要是汉克醒不了呢 |
[37:02] | I should have gone with him. | 我就该跟他一块去的 |
[37:48] | What have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[38:42] | What have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[38:53] | You killed me. | 你杀了我 |
[38:56] | You don’t look so dead. | 看你不像死了的样子 |
[38:58] | I’m nothing now. | 我现在什么都不是了 |
[39:02] | I don’t have any powers. | 我什么能力都没有了 |
[39:04] | You’ve taken everything. | 你夺走了我的一切 |
[39:07] | I’m just like everybody else. | 我现在就跟普通人一样了 |
[39:14] | I am nothing. | 我什么也不是了 |
[39:42] | – Burkhardt. – Hey, Nick. | -我是伯克哈德 -尼克 |
[39:43] | You’re okay, right? | 你没事 对吧 |
[39:46] | – Yeah. – Hank’s okay too. | -我没事 -汉克也没事了 |
[39:47] | He woke up. He seems fine. | 他醒了 看起来还不错 |
[39:49] | But there’s a problem. | 但是有个问题 |
[39:53] | He’s kind of wondering what we’re all doing | 他问我们为什么 |
[39:54] | in Adalind’s bedroom, so, uh… | 都在爱达玲的卧室里 所以 |
[39:59] | what do you want me to tell him? | 你想让我怎么跟他解释 |
[40:10] | Mom. | 妈 |
[40:11] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[40:15] | Oh, my god. He got to you. | 天啊 他把你给干掉了 |
[40:16] | How did he get his blood into you? | 他怎么把自己的血弄到你体内去的 |
[40:20] | I bit him. | 我咬了他一口 |
[40:22] | I didn’t mean — | 我没想到 |
[40:24] | You know what getting that key | 你知道拿到那把钥匙 |
[40:25] | would have meant for us. | 对我们来讲意味着什么 |
[40:27] | I wasn’t doing it for us. | 我做这一切不是为了我们 |
[40:30] | I was doing for… | 我是为了… |
[40:34] | you. | 你 |
[40:39] | You lost more than just the key. | 你失去的不仅仅是把钥匙 |
[40:41] | The Grimm knew. | 格林知道了 |
[40:43] | How did he know? | 他是怎么知道的 |
[40:45] | Because he’s smarter than you. | 因为他比你聪明 |
[40:48] | And he’s proved that he’s more valuable than I anticipated. | 而且事实证明他比我预计得更有价值 |
[40:52] | I underestimated him. | 我低估了他 |
[40:54] | Not my mistake. | 不是我的错 |
[40:56] | I was trusting — | 我错信了一个 |
[40:57] | An amateur. | 门外汉 |
[41:01] | I had such high hopes for you, honey. | 我本来对你抱有极高的期望 亲爱的 |
[41:05] | What are you gonna do to me? | 你们准备怎么处置我 |
[41:07] | That’s not already been done? | 你还能有什么比现在更惨的下场吗 |
[41:10] | You’re useless now. | 你现在没有利用价值了 |
[41:13] | Just another pretty girl. | 只不过一个花瓶而已 |