时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | “国王说’他可能遭遇了不测’ 翌日 又派了两个猎人去找他” | |
[00:12] | The klaustreich… | 我遇到的 |
[00:13] | I came in contact with | 那个野猫精 |
[00:18] | was aggressive… | 攻击性很强 |
[00:25] | predatory… | 掠夺成性 |
[00:27] | and… | 还有 |
[00:34] | a real ass. | 是个十足的混蛋 |
[00:36] | I can’t write that. | 不能这么写 |
[00:38] | What’s the word? | 用个什么词呢 |
[00:40] | Mean? No. | 卑鄙 不对 |
[00:42] | Catty? Big no. | 刻薄 更加不对 |
[00:46] | Got it. | 有了 |
[00:49] | Sadistic. | 残暴无道 |
[00:51] | And treacherous. | 阴险诡谲 |
[01:36] | What time does that leave? | 那辆车什么时候走 |
[01:37] | “That’s to Portland Bus 414. | “这里是开往波特兰的414专线公交 |
[01:39] | We get a departure schedule for you…” | 下面将为您播报汽车发车时间” |
[02:59] | Thank you for calling Raz Bus line. | 感谢致电拉兹公交总线 |
[04:14] | Yes, I understand. | 我听得懂 |
[04:16] | Sehr gut. | 很好 |
[04:19] | One can’t be too careful, | 在不请自入的情况下 |
[04:21] | entering the home of a police captain, | 闯进一位警长的家 |
[04:23] | before introductions are made, you know. | 总得小心为上 |
[04:26] | So true. | 没错 |
[04:31] | I was just, uh, following protocol. | 我刚才也只是照章办事 |
[04:35] | I don’t care if you are working for the Verrat. | 我不管你是不是为镇反军做事 |
[04:36] | The next time you let yourself into my home uninvited, | 下次你再这么不请自来 |
[04:39] | I will shoot you. | 我就一枪崩了你 |
[04:42] | In self-defense, of course. | 当然 是出于自卫 |
[04:44] | My dear captain, | 亲爱的警长 |
[04:45] | If you didn’t speak German, you’d be dead by now. | 要不是你会德语 你早就没命了 |
[04:48] | But, may I introduce myself? | 不过让我先自我介绍一下 |
[04:52] | My name is Edgar Waltz. | 我叫埃德加·华尔兹 |
[04:56] | Who are you hunting? | 你在追杀谁 |
[04:57] | His name is Ian Harmon. | 一个叫伊恩·哈蒙的人 |
[04:59] | What’s he done? | 他犯了什么事 |
[05:00] | He’s a leader of the resistance. | 他是反叛运动的领导者 |
[05:02] | One of the few still alive. | 少数几个活着的反叛者之一 |
[05:04] | What’s he done here in Portland? | 他在波特兰做了些什么 |
[05:06] | I don’t know and I don’t care. | 我不知道也不在乎 |
[05:07] | Time is of the essence and I need to find him. | 时间紧迫 我得找到他 |
[05:10] | We believe the resistance has established a presence here | 我们认为反叛运动在这里有势力 |
[05:14] | to harbor fugitives and make them disappear. | 保护逃亡者 帮他们脱离公众视线 |
[05:17] | The Verrat’s problem is with the resistance. | 镇反军跟反叛者的过节 |
[05:19] | They’re not my problems. | 不关我的事 |
[05:20] | Maybe your past is not as far away as you think. | 你不该这么快忘了旧事 |
[05:25] | The Verrat does not make decisions for me. | 镇反军休想摆布我 |
[05:27] | The high command will not be happy about that. | 最高指挥部恐怕不会乐意 |
[05:29] | I’m not concerned. | 这我一点也不关心 |
[05:30] | It would be better for you to be concerned about me | 如果你要作壁上观 那你最好小心我 |
[05:32] | and what will happen should you refuse to help. | 小心这么做的后果 |
[05:35] | I hope your Latin is as good as your German. | 希望你的拉丁语和德语一样好 |
[05:38] | Si vis pacem… | 想要息事宁人 |
[05:40] | para bellum. | 就做好应战准备 |
[05:44] | Auf wiedersehen, captain. | 再见 警长 |
[05:59] | “Si vis pacem, para bellum.” | “想要息事宁人 就做好应战准备” |
[06:03] | “If you seek peace, prepare for war.” | “想要息事宁人 就做好应战准备” |
[06:13] | Thanks for picking him up. | 谢谢你来接他 |
[06:14] | I don’t get my car back till tomorrow. | 我的车明天才能取回来 |
[06:16] | Coffee? Bacon? | 咖啡 培根 |
[06:17] | I usually take cream with my coffee, | 我早餐一般都是乳酪配咖啡 |
[06:19] | but I’ll try bacon. | 不过我可以试试培根 |
[06:21] | I heard about you and Adalind. | 我听说了你和爱达玲的事 |
[06:22] | We were together for about half a cup of coffee. | 我们在一起估计只有半盏茶的时间 |
[06:25] | I don’t know what happened, | 我也不知道发生了什么事 |
[06:26] | where it came from, | 怎么会有那种感觉 |
[06:27] | but I’m glad it’s over. | 但我很庆幸一切都结束了 |
[06:28] | Well, between you and me, | 私下里跟你说 |
[06:31] | she was definitely not good enough for you. | 她绝对配不上你 |
[06:32] | If she wasn’t a lawyer, | 要不是知道她是律师 |
[06:33] | I’d think she roofied me. | 我会以为是她给我下了药 |
[06:35] | – What? – I woke up. She was gone. | -什么 -我醒来的时候 她不见了 |
[06:37] | And these two other people who were in the room with me– | 房间里突然多了两个人 |
[06:41] | It’s more than I want to get into. | 感觉不像是我主动进去的 |
[06:42] | I think it’s more than I want you to. | 多少也有点主动的成分 |
[06:48] | – He is mine. – He’s all yours. | -他是我的 -现在归你了 |
[06:51] | See you tonight? | 晚上见 |
[06:52] | We got a shooting at the bus depot. | 公车站发生了枪击案 |
[06:54] | – Any bodies? – Just blood. | -有尸体吗 -只有血迹 |
[06:59] | – Watch your butts out there. – We will. | -当心点 -会的 |
[07:33] | Rosalee! | 罗莎莉 |
[07:36] | Ian? Oh, my god. | 伊恩 天呐 |
[07:39] | – What happened to you? – I was shot. | -你怎么了 -我被打伤了 |
[07:42] | I have to get you to a hospital. | 我得把你送到医院去 |
[07:43] | No, no, you can’t. | 不行不行 |
[07:44] | If they find out where I am, I’m as good as dead. | 他们要是知道我在哪 我就活不成了 |
[07:47] | Where’s Freddy? | 弗雷迪在哪 |
[07:49] | Freddy was killed. | 弗雷迪被杀了 |
[07:52] | In a robbery, a few weeks ago. | 他几周前陷入了一场抢劫案 |
[07:56] | Freddy was supposed to have some papers for me. | 弗雷迪应该为我准备了些文件 |
[07:59] | That’s why I’m here. | 我是过来取的 |
[08:01] | Papers for what? | 什么文件 |
[08:03] | A new identity. | 新身份 |
[08:05] | Who’s trying to kill you? | 谁要杀你 |
[08:06] | It’s better if you don’t know. And it’s better if I leave. | 你还是不知道的好 我还是走吧 |
[08:10] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你不能走 |
[08:12] | Not like this, ok? | 这副样子不能出去 |
[08:13] | Let me help you up. | 我扶你起来 |
[08:15] | I’ll get you something for the pain. | 给你找点止痛药 |
[08:16] | I’m gonna get some help. | 再找个人来帮忙 |
[08:18] | Apparently the gunman crossed the street here. | 很明显 枪手是在马路对面开的枪 |
[08:20] | Fired three times. | 开了三枪 |
[08:22] | Hence, broken car window, | 因此 打碎了车窗 |
[08:24] | the defacing of our friendly visitor greeting. | 还打穿了涂鸦墙 |
[08:28] | Best guess is bloodstain belongs to bullet number three. | 血迹最有可能是第三发子弹造成的 |
[08:31] | – So somebody got hit. – But no body. | -有人受伤了 -不过没有尸体 |
[08:33] | Not yet. Search is ongoing. | 目前没有 调查还没结束呢 |
[08:35] | No blood trail to follow, | 没有可追查的血痕 |
[08:36] | so we cordoned off five blocks. | 所以我们封锁了五个街区 |
[08:38] | Any description of the shooter or the vic? | 有任何关于枪手或受害者的描述吗 |
[08:39] | We got a witness at the bus station, awaiting your arrival. | 有个目击者在车站等着你们呢 |
[08:42] | Maybe surveillance tape. And, uh, can I get that, please? | 或许监控录像里会有 请把那个给我 |
[08:46] | This. | 这个 |
[08:51] | 9 millimeter. | 九毫米 |
[08:52] | – Yep. – Let’s check the witness. | -没错 -去找目击者谈谈 |
[08:54] | I didn’t see the shooter. | 我没看清枪手 |
[08:56] | But I saw the guy that was on my bus. | 但我看清了在我车上的那个乘客 |
[08:58] | He left this hat on the seat. | 他把这帽子忘在了车座上 |
[09:00] | I tried to catch up with him, but he was moving way too fast. | 我本想追上他 但他走得太快了 |
[09:03] | Then I saw that car window shatter. | 后来我就看见车窗碎了 |
[09:06] | I didn’t know what the hell was going on. | 我也搞不清发生了什么 |
[09:07] | Figured it was some kind of gang thing. | 看样子像是帮派纠纷 |
[09:09] | What can you tell us about him? | 你还知道些他的什么情况 |
[09:11] | His name. | 他的名字 |
[09:13] | This is the ticket he used to board the bus. | 这是他的车票 |
[09:16] | Paid in cash. Lester Cullum. | 用现金付的 莱斯特·卡勒姆 |
[09:18] | Had one of those old leather rucksacks. | 背着一个老式的皮革帆布包 |
[09:20] | You don’t see too many of those anymore. | 现在很少见了 |
[09:22] | British, I think. He had an accent. | 应该是个英国人 带口音 |
[09:25] | Anyway, the name Lester Cullum | 再说 莱斯特·卡勒姆这个名字 |
[09:27] | sounds kind of British. | 听着就有英伦范儿 |
[09:38] | What’s wrong? I smell blood. | 怎么了 我闻到了血腥味 |
[09:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:41] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[09:42] | Please tell me this isn’t another zaubertrank. | 拜托别跟我说又跟迷魂汤有关 |
[09:44] | No, this one’s a bullet. | 不是 这次是子弹 |
[09:45] | Well, look at that. | 也没好到哪去 |
[09:49] | Ian, this is my friend Monroe. | 伊恩 这是我朋友门罗 |
[09:51] | Monroe, this is Ian. | 门罗 这是伊恩 |
[09:54] | Is he a doctor? | 他是医生吗 |
[09:56] | No, but he’s gonna help me get the bullet out. | 不是 但他是来帮我取子弹的 |
[09:58] | Why aren’t we taking him to a hospital? | 我们为什么不送他去医院呢 |
[10:00] | We can’t. | 不能送 |
[10:01] | We have to do this now. | 我们必须马上把子弹取出来 |
[10:03] | I’m sorry, I don’t entirely understand the situation here. | 抱歉 我没太搞清状况 |
[10:06] | Ian is an old friend. He’s on the run. | 伊恩是我的老朋友 他在逃命 |
[10:08] | Someone tried to kill him. | 有人想杀他 |
[10:10] | Well, what did he do? | 他干什么了 |
[10:12] | – Have you heard of the Lauffer? – The Lauffer? | -你听说过劳福尔吗 -劳福尔 |
[10:14] | You mean the resistance? Yeah, sure. | 你是说反叛运动吗 当然听说过 |
[10:16] | But that’s not here, that’s old-country stuff. | 但现在不存在了吧 那是过去的事了 |
[10:18] | Well, it’s here now. That’s Ian Harmon. | 现在又有人冒头了 就是伊恩·哈蒙 |
[10:20] | Have you heard of him? | 你听说过他吗 |
[10:21] | Really? The journalist? | 真的吗 他就是那个记者 |
[10:24] | Yeah, well, he does that too. | 对 他也是个记者 |
[10:27] | He’s one of the leaders of the resistance. | 他是反叛运动的领袖之一 |
[10:29] | So are we talking about the Verrat? | 你说的是镇反军吗 |
[10:32] | Because those guys are serious. | 那些家伙可是来真的 |
[10:33] | I think so. | 没错 |
[10:34] | Look, I cleaned the wound. | 我清理了伤口 |
[10:35] | I can see the bullet. It’s not that far in. | 已经能看到子弹了 不太深 |
[10:39] | And we’re gonna get it out how? | 我们要怎么把子弹取出来 |
[10:40] | This was my father’s. | 这是我父亲的工具 |
[10:42] | I used to watch him do this kind of thing. | 我见过他做类似的事 |
[10:44] | I just don’t want to do it alone. | 只是不想独自动手 |
[10:46] | Okay. What do you want me to do? | 好吧 你想让我做什么 |
[10:50] | Wash your hands, | 洗手 |
[10:51] | sterilize these. | 把这些消毒 |
[10:54] | Upper right. We should see him. | 右上方 应该能看到他 |
[10:57] | That’s got to be him. | 那肯定是他 |
[10:59] | Average height, average build, rucksack. | 中等身高 中等体格 帆布包 |
[11:03] | That’ll narrow it down. | 目标范围能缩小不少 |
[11:05] | Any luck with the I.D.? | 能确认身份吗 |
[11:06] | I’m having a little trouble connecting Lester Cullum to anybody. | 找不到叫莱斯特·卡勒姆的人 |
[11:09] | It could be an alias. | 可能是个化名 |
[11:10] | What about the bullet? | 那子弹呢 |
[11:11] | They thought it was a regular 9 millimeter. It’s not. | 本以为是普通9毫米子弹 但其实不是 |
[11:13] | According to ballistics, the makeup of the brass | 根据弹道分析 弹壳涂层显示 |
[11:15] | identifies the company as Deutsche Waffen Munitions, | 那是德国武器弹药公司 |
[11:19] | who manufactured their bullets | 为半自动手枪 |
[11:20] | for their luger semi-automatic pistols. | 生产的子弹 |
[11:21] | What is this, 1944? | 那是1944年的东西吗 |
[11:23] | Actually, it was introduced in 1902. | 实际上是1902年引进的 |
[11:24] | I think that eliminates a gang shooting. | 可以排除帮派火并的可能了 |
[11:26] | More like a hit gone wrong. | 更像是袭击出了岔子 |
[11:28] | So we got a shooter on the loose. | 所以还有个枪手在逃 |
[11:30] | And nothing from the hospitals. | 医院方面什么都没查到 |
[11:31] | Nobody showing up with bullet wounds in the last 12 hours. | 12小时内没有人因枪伤入院 |
[11:33] | We should check with the St. Louis PD, | 也许我们应该跟圣路易斯警方联系一下 |
[11:35] | where Lester Cullum boarded the bus. | 那里是莱斯特·卡勒姆的上车地点 |
[11:37] | See if we can get any hits on him there. | 看看我们能不能发现什么信息 |
[11:39] | If we’ve got a shooter still out there | 如果那个枪手还逍遥法外 |
[11:40] | and the guy he’s after is still alive, | 而他追杀的人还活着 |
[11:42] | he’s gonna try again. | 他会再次动手的 |
[11:44] | What the hell did you do that for? | 你刚才那是干嘛 |
[11:45] | Bring it right here, right here! | 朝这里打啊 这里 |
[11:48] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[11:52] | Hey, knock it off. | 嘿 住手 |
[11:55] | I said, “Knock it off”! | 我说了 “住手” |
[12:05] | Idiots. | 蠢货 |
[12:08] | Sorry about that, buddy. | 不好意思啊 兄弟 |
[12:11] | Got one on the house for you. | 送你瓶酒吧 |
[12:12] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:14] | Won’t break me. | 一瓶酒不至于让我破产 |
[12:15] | That’s very kind. | 非常感谢 |
[12:19] | Look, I’m in kind of a jam. | 我遇到了点麻烦 |
[12:21] | I was wondering if you know of any place | 想问你是否知道哪里 |
[12:24] | where they make some kind of papers. | 能帮忙制作某种证件 |
[12:26] | I’m a little out of date. You know what I mean? | 我有点跟不上时代 你明白我的意思吧 |
[12:30] | What kind of papers you looking for? | 你想办什么证件呢 |
[12:33] | You know, something that will get me out of here. | 能帮我离开这里的那种 |
[12:37] | – Passport stuff. – Yes. | -护照 -没错 |
[12:44] | This guy’s good. | 这家伙不错 |
[12:48] | He’s just downtown. | 他就在市中心 |
[12:51] | Yes, uh, are you sure he’s the best? | 好的 你确定他技术过硬吗 |
[12:53] | ‘Cause I can’t afford to get caught again. | 我可受不了再被抓了 |
[12:55] | Anybody in town like us needs a job like that, | 咱们在城里混的 需要办什么证件 |
[12:58] | he’s the one. | 找他最放心 |
[12:59] | Good, good. Thank you. | 好的 好的 谢谢 |
[13:01] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[13:04] | Oh, better not leave this. | 你最好别把这个丢下 |
[13:13] | How is it they allow a lausenschlange to serve food? | 他们怎么能让蛇妖做服务生呢 |
[13:17] | What? | 你说什么 |
[13:22] | Hundjager. | 你是猎犬怪 |
[13:24] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[13:26] | A dead man. | 送你去死 |
[13:32] | How’d you know he’s telling the truth | 你怎么知道他说的是实话呢 |
[13:33] | about who he is, what he’s running from? | 关于他的身份和逃跑原因 |
[13:35] | Any of it? | 这么离奇的事 不可疑吗 |
[13:36] | He was a friend of Freddy’s. | 他是弗雷迪的朋友 |
[13:38] | Look don’t get me wrong, I liked Freddy. | 别误会 我挺喜欢弗雷迪的 |
[13:39] | But he was involved with some seriously shady people. | 但他确实结交过一些狐朋狗友 |
[13:43] | Freddy made some mistakes. | 弗雷迪做过错事 |
[13:45] | Just like we all do. | 我们都做过错事 |
[13:48] | But I knew him too. | 但我也了解他 |
[13:50] | Well enough to trust him? | 了解得够深 足以信任他吗 |
[13:53] | I was… | 我… |
[13:54] | with him for a year and a half. | 和他谈过一年半恋爱 |
[14:00] | We’re talking more than just– | 你们不仅仅是… |
[14:01] | Yes. It was a long time ago. | 对 很久以前的事了 |
[14:05] | Can I ask what happened? | 我能问下为什么分手吗 |
[14:10] | He left. | 他离开了我 |
[14:12] | I wasn’t happy about it. | 我当时很难过 |
[14:13] | But that is all in the past. | 但事情都过去了 |
[14:26] | Look, if someone is really trying to kill this guy, | 若真有人在追杀他 |
[14:28] | we should call Nick. | 我们应该告诉尼克 |
[14:31] | I mean, I don’t know what he’ll say | 把他介绍给一个格林 |
[14:32] | about being introduced to a Grimm, | 不知他会有什么意见 |
[14:34] | But right now, | 但目前 |
[14:34] | this guy doesn’t have a lot to say about anything. | 他也没法发表什么意见 |
[14:39] | Rosalee. | 罗莎莉 |
[14:41] | – I’m here. – Rosalee. | -我在呢 -罗莎莉 |
[15:05] | The same casing as the bus station. | 和在车站找到的弹壳一样 |
[15:07] | 9×19-millimeter parabellum. | 9乘19毫米鲁格手枪 |
[15:10] | Single bullet to the head. No muss, no fuss. | 一枪爆头 毫不犹豫 毫不慌张 |
[15:12] | Killer came in here with a plan. | 杀手是有备而来的 |
[15:13] | Which looks like “Get the money and get out.” | 听来像”抢了钱就走”的样子 |
[15:15] | He might have tried to fight back. | 他可能试着反抗过 |
[15:18] | A passport here. | 这里有本护照 |
[15:22] | “Ian Harmon.” | 伊恩·哈蒙 |
[15:26] | Kind of looks like the guy the bus driver I.D.’d. | 样子和公车司机说得很像 |
[15:30] | Wasn’t he the victim? | 他不是受害者吗 |
[15:31] | – Victims need money too. – Hey, sarge? | -受害者也需要钱 -警官 |
[15:34] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[15:35] | We got a possible witness out front. | 我们可能找到了一个目击者 |
[15:36] | – Okay, hold him. – Copy. | -好的 留住他 -收到 |
[15:37] | Got a possible witness outside. | 外面有位疑似目击者 |
[15:39] | – Who wants him? – Got it. | -谁去问询他 -我去 |
[15:43] | Hi, I’m Detective Burkhardt. | 你好 我是伯克哈德警探 |
[15:46] | Oh, hi, hi detective. | 你好 警探 |
[15:47] | I was across the street and I saw this man come running out, | 我在马路对面看到一个男人跑了出来 |
[15:50] | and didn’t think anything of it at first. | 当时我并没多想 |
[15:52] | And then the police cars came here | 但后来看到警车过来 |
[15:54] | and they told me the bartender was shot. | 他们说酒保被枪杀了 |
[15:56] | Do you think you could identify the man you saw? | 你能不能认出刚看见的那个人 |
[15:58] | If I saw him again, maybe, yeah. | 如果看见他 应该可以 |
[16:01] | Did you– did you arrest anybody? | 你们有没有逮捕过疑犯 |
[16:02] | Not yet, no. | 目前还没有 |
[16:05] | Is this the man you saw? | 这是你看见的那个人吗 |
[16:11] | Just take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[16:14] | I’m sorry, I was just trying to help. | 对不起 我只是想帮忙而已 |
[16:16] | I just want to know if this is the man you saw. | 我只想知道你看见的是不是他 |
[16:21] | Yes, sir, yeah, that’s him, that’s him. | 是的 长官 就是他 就是他 |
[16:23] | All right. Gonna need your name and number, | 好的 我们需要留下你的姓名和电话 |
[16:26] | just in case we need confirmation on the I.D. | 以防需要指认他的身份 |
[16:28] | Yes, of course. | 好的 当然可以 |
[16:29] | Max Kurtz. K-u-r– | 麦克斯·库尔茨 K-u-r… |
[16:32] | Drink this. | 把这个喝掉 |
[16:36] | Look, I hope you warned your friend | 我希望你警告过你朋友 |
[16:38] | that it could be very dangerous | 你们只要跟我在一起 |
[16:41] | for either of you to be wherever I am. | 就会非常危险 |
[16:44] | Hey, you want to meet someone who’s dangerous to be around? | 我告诉你跟谁在一起才算危险吧 |
[16:47] | Should meet my friend Nick. | 你该见一下我朋友尼克 |
[16:49] | He’s a– he’s a friend who– | 他是… 他是个… |
[16:51] | He can– well, uh– | 他能… 怎么说呢… |
[16:52] | – He’s a Grimm. – Well, okay. | -他是个格林 -好吧 |
[16:55] | So much for the hemming and hawing. | 我还准备委婉点说呢 |
[16:57] | – Are you serious? – Actually, yes, very. | -你是认真的吗 -没错 非常认真 |
[16:59] | But, look, he’s not what you’ve ever heard about. | 但是他很与众不同 |
[17:01] | He’s right. Nick is not what you’d expect. | 他说得对 尼克绝对和你想的不一样 |
[17:02] | He caught the men responsible for killing Freddy. | 他把杀害弗雷迪的人绳之于法 |
[17:05] | And he helped me when I first got here | 我刚来这里时他帮助了我 |
[17:07] | and had to deal with his murder and the shop and everything. | 我那时被谋杀案和店里的事搞得一团糟 |
[17:11] | And he got Monroe to help me when it was dangerous for me. | 在我危险时 他还让门罗来保护我 |
[17:14] | Monroe’s been helping me ever since. | 门罗从那时起就一直帮助我 |
[17:16] | And how much did you have to pay this Grimm | 你们给这个格林付了多少钱 |
[17:18] | to go after the man who killed Freddy? | 让他去抓杀害弗雷迪的凶手 |
[17:20] | I didn’t have to pay him anything. | 他分文不取 |
[17:21] | Yeah, um, that’s the other shoe. | 没错 但是说起来 |
[17:25] | He’s a cop. | 他是个警察 |
[17:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:28] | My first encounter with him wasn’t exactly friendly. | 我跟他也是不打不相识 |
[17:31] | But let me tell you, Nick is the real deal. | 但我可以告诉你 尼克相当靠谱 |
[17:33] | And if you need help in this town, he is the man. | 如果你在城里需要帮助 他这人很靠得住 |
[17:35] | Or the Grimm. | 或者说这个格林靠得住 |
[17:37] | I know it’s a lot to fathom, | 我知道一时难以接受 |
[17:39] | but he’s friends with a Blutbad. | 但他跟一只狼人 |
[17:41] | And a Fuchsbau. | 和狐妖做了朋友 |
[17:44] | Listen, dude, he has saved my ass | 听着 老兄 他救过我 |
[17:47] | and I’ve saved his. | 我也救过他 |
[17:49] | Believe it or not, he’s just trying to do the right thing. | 信不信由你 他只想做正义的事 |
[17:52] | Do you know about the resistance? | 你知道反叛运动吗 |
[17:54] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[17:55] | Do you know who the Verrat sends | 你知道镇反军派了什么 |
[17:56] | after anyone associated with it? | 去追杀与之相关的人吗 |
[17:59] | No. | 不知道 |
[18:00] | Hundjager. | 猎犬怪 |
[18:03] | That is so not good. | 情况真不乐观 |
[18:06] | Rosalee, do you trust this man? | 罗莎莉 你信任那个人吗 |
[18:08] | I do. | 我信任 |
[18:10] | Well, then, by all means, | 好吧 我都听你们的 |
[18:14] | put my life in his hands. | 我的命就交给他了 |
[18:16] | Possible motive for killing the bartender | 杀酒保的动机可能是 |
[18:18] | was the money in the register. | 抢劫吧台的现金 |
[18:19] | But our suspect was supposed to be wounded | 但按理说嫌犯在下公车后 |
[18:21] | – when he got off the bus. – Could explain his desperation. | -身上已负伤 -也许他是狗急跳墙 |
[18:24] | Any identification on the man who shot Harmon? | 有没有确认枪击哈蒙的嫌犯身份 |
[18:26] | Nothing. He wasn’t on the bus, | 没有 他没在公车上 |
[18:27] | didn’t show up on surveillance cameras. | 也没有被监控头拍下 |
[18:29] | The bar didn’t have any security except the alarm and– | 酒吧只有一个警报系统 |
[18:31] | It was off. | 还坏了 |
[18:33] | Let’s pull out all the stops. | 展开全面调查 |
[18:34] | Find the one we know–Harmon. | 先从已知的哈蒙下手 |
[18:36] | Hopefully, he’ll lead us to whoever shot him. | 幸运的话 他能引出枪击他的人 |
[18:37] | – Yes, sir. – And check with Scotland Yard. | -遵命 长官 -跟苏格兰场联系 |
[18:39] | See if they have any record on Harmon. | 看看他们有没有哈蒙的资料 |
[18:40] | Might help us identify who this other man is. | 也许能帮我们确认另一人的身份 |
[18:46] | Yeah, Burkhardt. | 是我 伯克哈德 |
[18:48] | Could you get down to the spice shop ASAP? | 你能立刻来趟香料店吗 |
[18:51] | Why? What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[18:52] | It’s kind of complicated. There’s a man here. | 情况有点复杂 这里有个男人 |
[18:54] | He’s like a civil rights activist, slash– | 他类似于某种人权活动者 |
[18:56] | I don’t know– freedom fighter. | 或者某种自由斗士 |
[18:57] | With a bullet wound. | 他受了枪伤 |
[18:59] | Yeah, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上就到 |
[19:06] | Yeah. | 你好 |
[19:08] | Wie geht’s captain. | 你好吗 队长 |
[19:09] | – How is your day? – Where are you? | -今天过得如何 -你在哪里 |
[19:11] | I’m enjoying your city. It’s really quite nice. | 我城里闲逛 这里真不错 |
[19:15] | It reminds me a little of Firenze. | 让我想起了佛罗伦萨 |
[19:17] | So have you made any progress on that terrible murder at the bar? | 那件酒吧谋杀案有什么进展吗 |
[19:21] | You laid out the evidence a little too obviously for my taste. | 依我所见 你证据布置得太明显了 |
[19:24] | Well, if you’d helped me when I asked, | 要是你当初早点帮助我 |
[19:25] | We wouldn’t be having this conversation right now. | 这事就不会发生 |
[19:27] | You needed a reason to find Ian, and now you have it. | 你需要理由去找伊恩 现在有了 |
[19:30] | I’m glad you’re taking him seriously now. | 我很高兴你现在开始认真对待他了 |
[19:32] | You never know when a desperate man like that will strike again. | 那种亡命之徒就是个定时炸弹 |
[19:36] | Oh, by the way, I liked your Detective Burkhardt. | 顺便说一句 我喜欢你的伯克哈德警探 |
[19:39] | There’s more to him than meets the eye. | 他还是真是与众不同 |
[19:41] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[19:42] | I want to know why you didn’t tell me | 我想知道你为什么不告诉我 |
[19:43] | that you had a Grimm working for you. | 有位格林在为你卖命 |
[19:45] | He could be very useful to me. | 他也许能帮上我大忙 |
[19:47] | Why don’t you make that happen? | 你为什么不让他帮我 |
[19:48] | He doesn’t know about me. | 他不知道我的真实身份 |
[19:50] | Then you are playing a very dangerous game, | 那你就是在铤而走险 |
[19:52] | my dear captain. | 我亲爱的队长 |
[19:57] | “Reginald’s Camera.” Okay. | 雷金纳德相机店 没错 |
[20:07] | – Beautiful, aren’t they? – Oh, yes, yes. | -很美吧 -是的 是的 |
[20:09] | I mean, the Leica II belongs in a museum. | 徕卡2型相机都该在博物馆展出 |
[20:12] | And the Voigtlander– very nice, very nice. | 还有福伦达相机 真不错 真不错 |
[20:15] | I would say you must be from Germany. | 我猜你一定来自德国 |
[20:17] | Yes, yes, I think my accent gets thicker | 没错 每次一聊到德国相机 |
[20:19] | when I look at german cameras. | 我口音就加重了 |
[20:22] | Well, feel free to look around. | 请随便看看 |
[20:23] | I like to think of this shop as my own private museum. | 这个店算是我的私人博物馆 |
[20:26] | Oh, thank you, thank you. Yes, yes. | 谢谢 谢谢 好的 好的 |
[20:28] | Oh, beautiful. Look at that. | 太美了 看看这个 |
[20:30] | These pictures. Did you take them? | 这些照片 是你照的吗 |
[20:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:35] | That’s my daughter Julia. | 那是我女儿朱莉娅 |
[20:36] | – Yes? – And her kids– | -是吗 -还有她孩子 |
[20:38] | Emily, Tommy and Joey. | 朱莉娅 汤米和乔伊 |
[20:39] | Tommy, Joey too. Oh, gorgeous. | 汤米 还有乔伊 太漂亮了 |
[20:41] | Look at the quality of the light and the detail. | 看看这高水准的布光和细节 |
[20:45] | All this digital nonsense has no sense of depth. | 数码相机简直毫无内涵 |
[20:47] | No, no, no. Do you collect? | 没错 你也收藏相机吗 |
[20:50] | Not cameras. Let me show you my favorite. | 我收集的不是相机 给你看看我的珍藏 |
[20:56] | This is a 1926 luger PO8 9 millimeter | 这是1926年制的鲁格尔9毫米PO8手枪 |
[21:02] | with a silencer. | 附带消音器 |
[21:03] | It’s been in my family for generations. | 是我家祖传下来的 |
[21:06] | It works perfectly. | 至今性能良好 |
[21:08] | I can’t say I’m a big fan of guns. | 我对枪不是很感兴趣 |
[21:10] | I can imagine. | 看得出来 |
[21:11] | Especially when you have something to hide. | 尤其是你心里有鬼的时候 |
[21:13] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[21:15] | Let me tell you. | 我来给你解释一下 |
[21:16] | You might shoot photographs of your family, | 你可能会拍”摄”你的家人 |
[21:18] | Well, I will just shoot them. | 我呢 会直接”射”杀他们 |
[21:21] | Unless you decide that they are worth more than lying to me. | 除非你觉得他们的命比你的秘密有价值 |
[21:26] | Yes? Good. Good. | 懂了吗 很好 |
[21:28] | We understand each other. | 我们达成共识了 |
[21:31] | – Huh, Reginald? – What do you want? | -对吧 雷金纳德 -你想怎样 |
[21:33] | Oh, yes. Let me show you. | 这个嘛 看好了 |
[21:37] | Have you seen this man? | 见过这个男的吗 |
[21:39] | Come on. | 快点啊 |
[21:45] | Good, you made it. | 你可算来了 |
[21:52] | Rosalee called me this morning, early. | 罗莎莉大清早给我打电话 |
[21:54] | She said she had some kind of breaking and entering problem. | 说遇到了非法入侵之类的小麻烦 |
[21:56] | You said “bullet wound.” | 你不是说”枪伤”吗 |
[21:57] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[21:58] | Hang on, I’m getting to that. | 不要急嘛 我带你去看 |
[22:03] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[22:05] | Nick! Nick, wait! Wait. | 尼克 尼克 住手 住手 |
[22:07] | This man’s wanted for murder. | 这个男人正背着个谋杀的罪名 |
[22:11] | Well I guess he’s just trying to do the right thing. | 我想他只是在做他该做的事 |
[22:20] | I found his passport next to the bartender was shot. | 我在酒保尸体旁边发现了他的护照 |
[22:23] | Ian lost his bag when he was shot. | 伊恩被打伤后掉了他的背包 |
[22:24] | That’s how the guy who shot him got his passport. | 开枪的人拿走了他的护照 |
[22:27] | That’s what he told you? | 他这么告诉你的吗 |
[22:28] | When was this bartender shot? | 酒保什么时候被杀的 |
[22:30] | – Four hours ago. – Then it can’t be him, Nick. | -四小时之前 -那就不可能是他 尼克 |
[22:32] | We’ve been with him for longer than that. | 我们和他在呆在一起远超过四小时了 |
[22:34] | Ian’s been here since I opened the shop this morning. | 伊恩从我早上开店的时候就一直在这里 |
[22:36] | Clearly he wants you to find me because he can’t. | 显然他想让你找到我 因为他自己找不到 |
[22:39] | That’s why he shot this bartender. | 所以他才杀了那个酒保 |
[22:41] | If you arrest me right now, | 如果你现在逮捕我 |
[22:43] | then he’ll know exactly where I am. | 他就会知道我到底在哪 |
[22:46] | Did you check him for weapons? | 你检查过他身上带没带武器吗 |
[22:47] | He doesn’t have any. | 他身上什么都没有 |
[22:48] | He came here because my brother was supposed to help him. | 他过来是因为原本我哥哥要帮他 |
[22:57] | Well, Nick Burkhardt, meet Ian Harmon. | 好了 尼克·伯克哈特 这是伊恩·哈蒙 |
[23:01] | – Ian, Nick. – A pleasure. | -伊恩 这是尼克 -幸会 |
[23:05] | The man who’s trying to kill you, what’s his name? | 那个想杀你的男人叫什么 |
[23:07] | Edgar Waltz. | 埃德加·华尔兹 |
[23:08] | He’s an enforcer for the Verrat. | 他是镇反军的执法人 |
[23:11] | Verrat? I thought they only operated in Europe. | 镇反军 我以为只有欧洲有 |
[23:13] | Their influence is spreading. | 他们的势力在不断扩散 |
[23:16] | They occupy positions of power everywhere– | 各处都有他们的势力 |
[23:18] | Politics, industry, organized crime. | 政界 工业 集团犯罪 |
[23:22] | Anything that is corruptible is susceptible to their influence. | 只要能收买的都受他们控制 |
[23:26] | Even law enforcement. | 执法机构也不例外 |
[23:27] | Nick, these guys make the Spanish Inquisition | 尼克 这些家伙把西班牙宗教法庭 |
[23:29] | look like the SPCA. | 活活搞成了动物保护协会 |
[23:31] | And Ian’s resistance group– the Lauffer | 伊恩参加的反叛组织 劳福尔 |
[23:34] | is the only thing that stands in their way. | 是他们的唯一阻碍 |
[23:36] | This world is on the brink of war. | 世界大战 一触即发 |
[23:40] | The turmoil in the Middle East, | 中东的骚乱 |
[23:42] | the crises in Europe, | 欧洲的危机 |
[23:44] | the Arab Spring– | 阿拉伯之春运动 |
[23:45] | all of it is tied together. | 这些都是有关联的 |
[23:49] | Agents of the Verrat, working for the seven houses, | 镇反军里那些为七宅工作的间谍 |
[23:52] | have infiltrated the highest levels of all governments. | 已经渗透到各个政府的最高层官员中 |
[23:56] | – The seven houses? – The seven royal families. | -七宅是什么 -七个皇室 |
[24:00] | This is not a new struggle. | 这场纷争不是最近才有的 |
[24:02] | It’s been going on for centuries. | 它已经持续了好几个世纪了 |
[24:04] | With this struggle, the royal families recognize opportunities | 各个皇室通过纷争 把握机会 |
[24:08] | to gain more control. | 谋求更多的权力 |
[24:10] | People, driven by fear, choose stability over freedom, | 因为害怕 人们总是选择稳定而不是自由 |
[24:13] | when their neighbors start to die. | 尤其是在邻国百姓因为动乱横死的时候 |
[24:15] | My parents were part of the resistance | 我的父母曾经是反叛运动的一份子 |
[24:17] | And my grandparents, my brother. | 我祖父母和哥哥也是 |
[24:20] | I never wanted to be involved. | 我从不来想参与这些 |
[24:21] | It always seemed so far away. | 政治是件很遥远的事 |
[24:24] | Your people changed the balance of power | 在你的族人决定为皇室效力后 |
[24:27] | when they decided to work for the royal families. | 势均力敌的平衡状态就被打破了 |
[24:30] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[24:32] | Grimms. | 格林一族 |
[24:34] | Evidently you don’t even know how valuable you are | 显然你不知道在皇室眼里 |
[24:37] | to the royals. | 你有多宝贝 |
[24:38] | Look… | 听着 |
[24:40] | I don’t mean to be insensitive, | 我不想表现得太麻木不仁 |
[24:42] | but right now I’m trying to find a murderer, | 但当务之急我想找到那个凶手 |
[24:45] | not get a Wesen history lesson. | 而不是听你讲历史故事 |
[24:47] | Nick, Ian needs your help. | 尼克 伊恩需要你的帮助 |
[24:49] | We have to get him out of here before Waltz finds him. | 我们得在华尔兹察觉之前把他弄走 |
[24:52] | The only reason he’s not dead, | 他现在还活着 |
[24:53] | is because the bullet went through his pack first. | 是因为子弹当时先打中了他的背包 |
[24:55] | But he lost his papers. | 但他丢了自己的文件 |
[24:57] | And without them, he can’t leave. | 没有那些文件他就走不了 |
[25:01] | Are you talking about getting false documents | 你是打算伪造档案 |
[25:03] | to get him out of the country? | 把他送出国吗 |
[25:06] | I’m sorry. | 恐怕就是这样 |
[25:08] | This just keeps getting better and better. | 情况真是越来越乐观了 |
[25:10] | Rosalee’s brother was the last stop for wesen trying | 罗莎莉的哥哥是文森离开这个国家前的 |
[25:12] | to get out of the country. | 最后一个接头人 |
[25:14] | He was going to help me. | 他本来要帮我的 |
[25:16] | All right, look, if all of this is true, | 好吧 如果这些都是真的 |
[25:19] | then the most important thing for me to do | 那么现在最重要的就是 |
[25:21] | is to find Edgar Waltz. | 找到埃德加·华尔兹 |
[25:23] | I can’t promise anything else yet. | 其他的我真的没办法承诺什么 |
[25:26] | Okay, yeah. Fair enough. | 很好 已经够了 |
[25:27] | – Does Waltz know about Freddy? – No. | -华尔兹知道弗雷迪的事吗 -不知道 |
[25:31] | If he did, I would be dead by now. | 如果他知道 我现在应该已经死了 |
[25:34] | And so would they. | 他们也是 |
[25:36] | Okay, stay here for now. | 好吧 暂时待在这 |
[25:41] | Do you know where you can get him new papers? | 你知道从哪儿给他搞到新的文件吗 |
[25:43] | I think so. | 知道 |
[25:44] | We were looking through the shop and found a bunch | 我们搜过店里 找到一大堆 |
[25:45] | of fake passports of my brother’s. | 我哥哥的假护照 |
[25:47] | I know that man who did them. His name is Reginald. | 我认识做护照的人 他叫雷金纳德 |
[25:49] | Don’t tell me anymore, okay? | 跟我说这么多够了 |
[25:52] | I’ll call you when I get something. | 我一查到什么就通知你们 |
[25:53] | Thanks, nick. | 谢谢 尼克 |
[26:03] | May I help you? | 需要些什么吗 |
[26:05] | My brother sent me. | 我是通过我哥哥知道这的 |
[26:07] | Who? | 谁 |
[26:08] | Freddy. | 弗雷迪 |
[26:10] | I know you helped him. | 我知道你帮过他 |
[26:12] | And now I need your help. | 现在我需要你的帮助 |
[26:13] | Please. | 拜托 |
[26:14] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[26:16] | A passport. | 一本护照 |
[26:17] | I– | 我… |
[26:18] | Do you know who this is? | 你认识他吗 |
[26:20] | I can’t. | 我帮不了你 |
[26:21] | He’s been shot. | 他被枪打伤了 |
[26:23] | He came to Freddy for help. | 来找弗雷迪帮忙 |
[26:25] | I’m helping him now. | 我正在帮助他 |
[26:31] | I don’t know where else to go. | 我不知道还能找谁帮我了 |
[26:37] | I’m gonna need some time. | 这得花上一段时间 |
[26:56] | After being told of their arrest | 得知他们被捕后 |
[26:58] | I was able to get close enough with my camera, | 我第一次能这么近得 |
[27:00] | for the first time, | 用摄像机拍摄 |
[27:01] | to the place where they took the men. | 他们执行死刑的地方 |
[27:03] | The Verrat enforcers executed farmers | 镇反军的执法者处决了 |
[27:05] | associated with the Spanish Republic. | 和西班牙共和国有关系的农民 |
[27:08] | These enforcers infiltrated the highest ranks | 这些执法者打入了君主制主义者的 |
[27:11] | [弗朗西斯科·佛朗哥:西班牙内战期间推翻民主共和国的 民族主义军队领袖 法西斯主义独裁者] | |
[27:11] | of the monarchists and Franco’s army. | 最高领导层和佛朗哥的军队内部 |
[27:13] | They exacted Verrat law, across the land, with impunity. | 他们有恃无恐地在全国严格施行镇反军法 |
[27:19] | Accused of stealing, | 这些无辜的格林生物 |
[27:20] | these innocent Wesen were executed without trial. | 被控犯有偷窃罪 不经过庭审就被处决 |
[27:24] | Their true crime was marrying outside their own breed. | 但真实的原因是他们跨种族通婚 |
[27:27] | The Verrat enforcers were identified as Hundjager, | 镇反军的执法者被称作猎犬怪 |
[27:29] | from a race so tenacious and vicious | 他们来自一个邪恶并且顽强的种族 |
[27:32] | that it is said they are birthed by consuming their own mothers | 据说该种族幼儿的出生都以耗尽母体 |
[27:35] | from inside the womb. | 为代价 |
[27:38] | Edvard Grimm, Madrid, 1936. | 埃德沃德·格林 1936年摄于马德里 |
[27:56] | Yeah. Burkhardt. | 喂 我是伯克哈德 |
[27:58] | Hello, detective. | 你好 警探 |
[27:58] | Let me introduce myself. I’m Edgar Waltz. | 让我先自我介绍一下 我叫埃德加·华尔兹 |
[28:02] | Apparently you and I have something in common. | 显然咱们俩有着同样的目标 |
[28:05] | We’re both looking for Ian Harmon. | 我们都在找伊恩·哈蒙 |
[28:06] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[28:07] | Do you know the terms of a Freidenreden? | 你知道”和平会谈”条款吗 |
[28:11] | Uh, yeah. | 知道 |
[28:14] | So let’s just say, um, Union Station, 10:00. | 那么我们就约十点在联合车站见吧 |
[28:21] | And how will I know you? | 我怎么样认出你呢 |
[28:22] | Oh, I don’t think that will be a problem, detective. | 这个你不必担心 警探 |
[28:33] | Are you always this animated? | 你总是这么精力旺盛吗 |
[28:35] | Well, you made me miss my yoga. | 你害得我错过了我的瑜伽课 |
[28:38] | So — | 所以… |
[28:40] | You care about Rosalee. | 你很在乎罗莎莉 |
[28:42] | I do. | 是的 |
[28:44] | I care about all my friends, even the ones you don’t like. | 我的朋友我都在乎 包括那些你不喜欢 |
[28:46] | I don’t dislike him, he’s just a Grimm. | 我没有不喜欢他 只不过他是个格林 |
[28:51] | Well, we’re all equals. | 不论出身 人人平等 |
[28:53] | Isn’t that what you’re fighting for? | 那不正是你的战斗宗旨吗 |
[29:00] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[29:01] | What? | 什么 |
[29:03] | Hang on, hang on. | 慢着 慢着 |
[29:06] | You ever heard of a “Freidenreden”? | 你听说过”和平会谈”吗 |
[29:08] | – Who is that? – It’s Nick. | -是谁打来的 -是尼克 |
[29:10] | Put him on speaker. | 开免提 |
[29:14] | Yeah, you’re on speaker with me and Ian. | 我开免提了 我和伊恩都可以听到你讲话 |
[29:17] | Who asked you about a Freidenreden? | 是谁问起你和平会谈的事 |
[29:18] | Waltz called me. | 华尔兹打电话给我 |
[29:20] | Does he know you found me? | 他知道你已经找到我了吗 |
[29:22] | No, I don’t think so. | 应该不知道 |
[29:24] | He wants me to meet him at 10:00 p.m. | 他要我十点钟跟他见面 |
[29:26] | He asked me if I knew what a Freidenreden was. | 他问我知不知道和平会谈是什么 |
[29:29] | I said I did, but I don’t. | 我说我知道 但我其实不知道 |
[29:30] | It’s a truce — a white-flag meeting. | 那是个休战协议 也就是和谈 |
[29:32] | You both come unarmed and you both leave of your own accord. | 双方都不能带武器赴约 并且离开全凭自愿 |
[29:35] | Dude, you can’t seriously be thinking | 兄弟 你可千万别 |
[29:36] | of meeting this guy unarmed. | 真的两手空空就去见这家伙 |
[29:37] | He will honor it. | 他会遵守协定的 |
[29:39] | They have a great belief in the sanctity of rules. | 他们坚信所有的规矩都神圣不可侵犯 |
[29:41] | Nick, one more thing. | 尼克 还有一件事 |
[29:43] | Once the truce is over — the minute you walk away — | 一旦会面结束 从你们离开的那一刻起 |
[29:46] | anything goes. | 一切规矩都作废 |
[29:47] | So watch your back. | 所以你要小心 |
[29:54] | Waltz is getting closer. | 华尔兹已经逼近了 |
[29:56] | This place isn’t safe anymore. | 这个地方不安全了 |
[30:12] | Detective Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德警探 |
[30:19] | I admire punctuality. | 我喜欢准时的人 |
[30:20] | Hands out of your pockets, please. | 请把你的手从口袋里拿出来 |
[30:24] | Well, you too. | 你也是 |
[30:31] | So I guess you really did witness the murder | 看来你确实是见证了 |
[30:33] | of the bartender. | 那个酒保的谋杀案 |
[30:34] | Yes, I really did. | 的确 |
[30:36] | Just so you know, once this little truce of yours is over, | 先把丑话说在前面 这次谈话一结束 |
[30:39] | I’m arresting your ass for murder. | 我就要以谋杀罪逮捕你 |
[30:42] | If you try to arrest me, you’d better be armed, | 如果你想逮捕我的话 你最好是带了武器来 |
[30:45] | which means you violated the rules. | 不过那样你就违反了规则 |
[30:49] | I don’t give a damn about your rules. | 我才不在乎你的鬼规则呢 |
[30:51] | I brought mine too. | 我也带了武器来 |
[30:54] | Rules are meant to be broken, | 规矩就是拿来破坏的 |
[30:56] | aren’t they, detective? | 对吧 警探 |
[30:58] | But before you get all bold and brash, | 但是在你轻举妄动之前 |
[31:00] | take a look around | 最好环顾一下四周 |
[31:02] | and count the number of innocent victims that will die | 看看如果你试图逮捕我的话 会造成 |
[31:06] | if you attempt to arrest me. | 多少无辜的人丧命 |
[31:08] | So let’s not waste time. | 所以咱们还是别浪费时间了 |
[31:10] | I want Ian Harmon, you can find him. | 我想要伊恩·哈蒙 而你能找到他 |
[31:13] | So you can murder him. | 然后你好杀了她 |
[31:14] | You’re a Grimm. I’m a Hundjager. | 你是个格林 而我是猎犬怪 |
[31:16] | We’re not friends, but, uh… | 我们虽说不是朋友 但是 |
[31:18] | We’ve always been — how shall I put it — | 我们一向都 怎么说呢 |
[31:21] | allies of convenience. | 互行方便 |
[31:23] | Not around here we haven’t. | 在这里不是 |
[31:25] | If you don’t help me find my prey within 24 hours, | 如果你不在二十四小时之内帮我找到他的话 |
[31:29] | you will be finding dead bodies all over the city. | 我会在全城范围内大开杀戒 |
[31:35] | Would you excuse me for a moment? | 请恕我失陪一下 |
[31:37] | Thank you. Yeah? | 谢谢 喂 |
[31:40] | There’s a woman here. | 店里来了个女人 |
[31:42] | She’s asking for a passport, like you said. | 如你所料 她找我做护照 |
[31:44] | Good. Keep the package until I get there. | 很好 拖住她 等我过去 |
[31:50] | Oh, and if you attempt to follow me, | 如果你尝试跟踪我的话 |
[31:54] | I will shoot the first person I see. | 我就会一枪毙了我见到的第一个人 |
[31:57] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[32:05] | The killer called you? | 凶手打过电话给你 |
[32:06] | Yes. Wu is running the number right now. | 是的 吴正在追踪那个号码 |
[32:09] | He said his name is Edgar Waltz. | 他说他叫埃德加·华尔兹 |
[32:10] | He admitted to killing the bartender. | 承认是他杀了那个酒保 |
[32:12] | I thought we were looking for Ian Harmon. | 咱们不是在追捕伊恩·哈蒙吗 |
[32:14] | We were. This is the guy that shot Ian Harmon. | 的确 但正是这个人枪击了伊恩·哈蒙 |
[32:16] | So why’d he call you? | 那么他为什么要打电话给你呢 |
[32:17] | He wants us to turn Harmon over in the next 24 hours. | 他要我们二十四小时之内把哈蒙交给他 |
[32:19] | Or he’s going to kill more innocent people. | 不然他就会继续滥杀无辜 |
[32:22] | Do we know where Harmon is? | 我们找到哈蒙的所在地了吗 |
[32:23] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[32:25] | We’re not going to be held hostage by some kind of lunatic. | 我们才不能被一个疯子威胁呢 |
[32:27] | – Do we know anything about him? – Not much. | -我们对他有任何了解吗 -恐怕不多 |
[32:29] | But I believe him. | 但我相信他说的话 |
[32:31] | We ran his name, but came up with nothing. | 我们查过他的名字 但是什么都没查到 |
[32:33] | Sir, got the I.D. back on that phone. | 头 查到电话的信息了 |
[32:36] | Bad news is it’s a burner. | 坏消息是这是个预付费手机 |
[32:37] | Purchased and activated yesterday. | 昨天购买并激活的 |
[32:38] | – Any good news? – Yes, sir. | -有好消息吗 -是的 头 |
[32:40] | Phone was at this address downtown | 我们三分钟前对它三角定位时 |
[32:42] | when we triangulated it three minutes ago — | 发现电话出现在市中心的这个地址 |
[32:44] | place called Reginald’s Cameras. | 是一个叫雷金纳德相机店的地方 |
[32:46] | Miss, your passport. | 小姐 你要的护照 |
[32:57] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[32:58] | – What do I owe you? – Nothing. | -我该给你多少钱 -免费的 |
[33:02] | – I-I’m sorry. – For what? | -我 我很抱歉 -为什么 |
[33:05] | Your brother. He was a good friend. | 你的哥哥 他是我的好朋友 |
[33:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:24] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[33:27] | You promise you won’t hurt my family? | 你保证不会伤害我的家人 |
[33:28] | Of course not. | 当然啦 |
[33:29] | You kept your end of the bargain. | 你信守了诺言 |
[33:31] | I would never dream of touching your family. | 我是不会对你家人下手的 |
[34:28] | That must be the burner phone. | 这肯定就是那个预付费电话 |
[34:34] | He’s playing us. | 他在耍我们 |
[34:49] | Oh, hi. Are you open? | 你好 还营业吗 |
[34:51] | I’m sorry, we’re closed. | 不好意思 我们打烊了 |
[34:53] | Why don’t you come back tomorrow? | 你可以明天来 |
[34:54] | – We open at 9:00. – Oh, please, just a minute. | -我们9点开门 -拜托了 就呆一会 |
[34:55] | I was told I could get some help here. | 我听人说这儿可以帮到我 |
[35:00] | Give me a minute. I’ll see what I can do. | 你等一下 我看有什么能帮你 |
[35:02] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 太感谢了 |
[35:12] | 对不起 我没得选择 他是反叛联盟的特工 | |
[35:26] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[35:39] | Oh, it’s a good likeness, don’t you think? | 仿得还挺像一回事 你说呢 |
[35:44] | Look, I’d prefer not to hurt you, so go ahead. | 听着 我不想伤害你 继续啊 |
[35:47] | Call him. | 打给他 |
[35:49] | We’ll see whose life is more important to him. | 我们来看看谁的命对他更重要 |
[35:59] | Hey, did you make it back from– | 你弄完回… |
[36:00] | He’s here. Get Ian to safety. | 他就在这 带伊恩去安全的地方 |
[36:04] | Are you done? | 说完了 |
[36:05] | Have you said all you wanted to? | 想说的都说了吗 |
[36:08] | May I? | 给我吧 |
[36:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:12] | Ian? | 伊恩 |
[36:14] | I swear, if you touch a hair on her head– | 我发誓 你要是敢动她一根头发– |
[36:16] | I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你是谁 |
[36:17] | but let me keep it simple for you. | 不过这么和你说吧 |
[36:19] | If you do not deliver Ian Harmon to me in 15 minutes, | 要是十五分钟内 不交出伊恩·哈蒙 |
[36:23] | I will kill your girlfriend. | 你的女朋友就死定了 |
[36:40] | Yeah. Burkhardt. | 喂 伯克哈德 |
[36:41] | We have a problem. We’re going back to the shop. | 出事了 我们在回店里 |
[36:43] | Waltz has Rosalee. | 罗莎莉在华尔兹手里 |
[36:45] | He wants to make a trade. | 他想和我们做交易 |
[36:47] | No, he’s not gonna trade. He’s gonna kill you all. | 不 他不会和你们交易的 他会杀了你们 |
[36:49] | Well, if you got a better plan, I’m all ears. | 要是你有更好的办法的话 我洗耳恭听 |
[36:52] | Just, um, give me five minutes. | 给我五分钟 |
[36:54] | Maybe I can come up with one. | 也许能想出个法子 |
[36:55] | We don’t have five minutes, Nick. | 五分钟太长了 尼克 |
[36:57] | Don’t do anything until I get there. | 我到之前别轻举妄动 |
[36:59] | I’ll wait as long as I can, | 我尽量等你过来 |
[37:01] | but if push comes to shove, I’m shoving. | 但他要是逼急了 我就顾不了这么多了 |
[37:06] | You may think I’m a monster, but… | 也许你觉得我是个恶人 但是… |
[37:10] | what I am is necessary. | 这个世界正需要我这样的人 |
[37:13] | No society can survive without order. | 没有一个社会可以在秩序外存活 |
[37:16] | Free thought is not free. | 自由的思想总被无形地束缚 |
[37:17] | There’s no such thing as revolution. | 不存在什么革命 |
[37:19] | The oppressed always become the oppressors. | 那些被压迫的人总是会变身为压迫者 |
[37:22] | And the cycle repeats itself over and over. | 循环往复 生生不息 |
[37:26] | The only way to win is to stay out of the cycle. | 要想赢就只能置身事外 |
[37:31] | You don’t understand a word that I’ve been saying. | 我说的话你一个字都不会懂 |
[37:35] | I’m sorry, I wasn’t listening. | 抱歉 我没在听 |
[37:41] | No, no. You’re staying here. | 不不 你待在这 |
[37:42] | No, no, no. This is my fight. | 不不不 他要对付的是我 |
[37:45] | Nobody’s gonna fight it for me. | 必须是我去和他斗 |
[37:46] | The second he sees you, you’re dead. | 他一见到你 就会杀你灭口 |
[37:47] | He doesn’t know who I am. | 他不认识我 |
[37:48] | That doesn’t mean he’s not gonna kill you. | 但不代表他不会杀你 |
[37:50] | Yeah, I get that. | 对 我知道 |
[37:51] | But we’re not doing anything until we find out about Rosalee, | 在确定罗莎莉没事前 我们谁都别乱来 |
[37:54] | if she isn’t already dead. | 如果她还活着的话 |
[37:56] | Don’t let your emotions get the better of you. | 别太冲动 |
[37:58] | He will use that to his advantage. | 他会利用我们这一点 |
[38:00] | That’s why he took her. | 所以才抓了她 |
[38:06] | I have a plan. | 我有办法了 |
[38:07] | You do? For real? | 是吗 真的吗 |
[38:08] | Yeah. I’m going in, you’re staying out. | 对 我进去 你们在外面待着 |
[38:11] | No, no, no. You don’t understand Waltz. | 不不不 你不了解华尔兹 |
[38:13] | I understand him better than you think I do. | 我比你想得要了解的多点 |
[38:14] | He won’t be expecting me | 他料不到我会来 |
[38:15] | and he doesn’t know my connection to any of you. | 而且他不知道我和你们的关系 |
[38:17] | – So what does that get us? – Time. | -这有什么用 -能拖延时间 |
[38:26] | Well, it seems like your fuchsbau hero is a coward. | 看来你的狐妖先生只是个孬种 |
[38:31] | Waltz. | 华尔兹 |
[38:33] | – How did you know? – You want Ian? | -你怎么会来 -你想要伊恩 |
[38:35] | – I’ve got him. – What? | -他在我手上 -什么 |
[38:37] | Shut up. Get on the floor. | 闭嘴 给我蹲下 |
[38:38] | Get on the floor. | 蹲下 |
[38:41] | If you’ve got him, where is he? | 要是他在你手里 人呢 |
[38:46] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[38:48] | I’m the guy you called. I’ve got Ian. | 就是刚跟你通话的那个 我抓到伊恩了 |
[38:50] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[38:51] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[38:52] | You’re gonna believe a fuchsbau? | 狐妖的话你也信 |
[38:54] | What are you trying to say, buddy? | 你这话什么意思 |
[38:56] | I’m saying you’re a liar. | 意思是你在撒谎 |
[38:57] | All fuchsbaus are liars. | 所有的狐妖都是谎话精 |
[38:58] | Who did you call? | 你打给谁了 |
[38:59] | I didn’t call a fuchsbau. | 我没有打给狐妖 |
[39:03] | It’s true. I’m not a fuchsbau. | 是真的 我不是狐妖 |
[39:06] | Blutbad. | 狼人 |
[39:19] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:22] | – It’s over. – No, it’s not. | -没事了 -不 还没有 |
[39:31] | Hey. Put the gun down. | 嘿 把枪放下 |
[39:33] | I can’t. He’s right. | 我做不到 他是对的 |
[39:35] | Even if he’s dead, they’ll send others after me. | 就算他死了 他们还会再派人来抓我 |
[39:38] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[39:48] | But at least now your friends will be safe. | 但至少你的朋友们都安全了 |
[39:54] | Sometimes it’s hard to know that the right thing is. | 有时候很难分辨到底什么是对的 |
[39:57] | Sometimes it’s not. | 有时候也不难 |
[40:09] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[40:10] | Nick, please. | 尼克 求你了 |
[40:12] | If the Verrat knows where Ian is– | 要是镇反军知道伊恩在哪… |
[40:13] | You’ve got other things to worry about. | 先管好其他的事吧 |
[40:19] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:21] | Don’t be. | 别这样想 |
[40:33] | Nick, come on, you can’t do this. | 尼克 你不能这样做 |
[40:35] | – He killed Waltz to protect us. – Listen to me. | -他杀华尔兹是为了保护我们 -听我说 |
[40:38] | There’s only one thing that you need to do. | 现在就一件事要你去做 |
[40:41] | What? | 什么 |
[40:42] | Get rid of Waltz’s body. | 处理掉华尔兹的尸体 |
[40:47] | Yeah. Okay. | 对 好 |
[40:54] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[41:15] | Get out. | 出来 |
[41:19] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[41:20] | I’m saving my friends. | 我在救我的朋友 |
[41:23] | If you go to trial, they’ll be dead. | 你要是去受审 他们会不会有好下场 |
[41:32] | Don’t come back. | 别回来 |
[42:10] | How do you know this is Waltz? | 你怎么知道他就是华尔兹 |
[42:12] | Passport. Found it in his pocket. | 护照 在他口袋里发现的 |
[42:15] | And the luger, we believe it’s the gun used | 还有那把鲁格尔 他肯定就是用这把枪 |
[42:17] | to shoot the bartender and the camera store owner. | 杀的酒保和相机店主 |
[42:19] | What about Ian Harmon? | 伊恩·哈蒙呢 |
[42:21] | We think he did this? | 他有嫌疑吗 |
[42:23] | If someone was trying to kill me, | 如果有人想杀我 |
[42:25] | I’d be trying to kill them. | 我也会杀人自卫 |
[42:28] | We ever catch up with this guy, maybe we’ll find out. | 我们追踪他 也许能有发现 |
[42:30] | I wouldn’t be so sure. | 我不是很肯定 |
[42:32] | Some one else may catch up with him first. | 有人会比我们先找到他 |
[42:34] | This world is on the brink of war. | 世界大战 一触即发 |