时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | “慢着”那巨怪说着跳到他面前 “这是我的收费桥 要想通过 就得留下买路财” | |
[00:48] | I told you to meet me, not eat me! | 我让你来见我 不是吃我 |
[00:52] | Hey, man, | 兄弟 |
[00:52] | we’re not playing paintball out here, okay? | 我们可不是来这打彩弹的 |
[00:54] | You want to practice your Grimm skills, | 要想训练你身为格林的技能 |
[00:56] | you gotta be ready for anything. | 你就得做好万全准备 |
[00:58] | Now could you get off me, please? | 你能别骑在我身上了吗 |
[00:59] | I’m finding this a little, you know, awkward. | 我觉得这姿势有点尴尬 |
[01:03] | Come on. | 起来吧 |
[01:07] | And I told you to use wolfsbane, dude. | 我不是跟你说了用狼毒草吗 |
[01:08] | I could smell you a mile off. | 老远就能闻到你的气味 |
[01:10] | I used wolfsbane. | 我擦了狼毒草 |
[01:13] | Use more. | 下次多用点 |
[01:16] | No, no, easy. Come on. | 别 悠着点 别冲动 |
[01:17] | Eine doppelarmbrust. Somebody’s getting serious. | 弩都用上了 看来某人不是说着玩的啊 |
[01:21] | My ancestors used all of this stuff, you know? | 这些都是我的先人用的工具 |
[01:24] | I figured it’s about time for me to learn it. | 我觉得我也该学着用起来了 |
[01:25] | Dude, you have a gun. | 你有配枪啊 |
[01:27] | I can’t shoot everybody. | 那我也不能见谁都用枪吧 |
[01:29] | Plus, I used pepper spray on this kid the other day, | 前两天我用了胡椒喷雾对付那家伙 |
[01:32] | turns out he was a skalengeck. Had no effect. | 结果因为他是蜥怪 一点用都没有 |
[01:34] | Skalengeck. He probably enjoyed it. | 蜥怪嘛 说不定还乐在其中呢 |
[01:37] | Yeah, this definitely would’ve done the trick, | 用这个的话肯定能一举得手 |
[01:38] | but how are you gonna explain all this stuff to Hank? | 不过你要怎么向汉克解释这些东西 |
[01:41] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[01:42] | Check it out. | 过来看看 |
[01:44] | The first bolt is meant to slow the attacker down. | 第一箭是用来减缓袭击者的速度 |
[01:47] | You fill it with hellebore extract. | 所以里面装的是嚏根草汁 |
[01:50] | According to the book, | 照书上所说 |
[01:51] | that’s supposed to act like a tranquilizer gun. | 应该是类似麻醉枪的作用 |
[01:53] | And if that doesn’t work, you always have the second bolt, | 如果效果不佳 你也还有退路 |
[01:56] | filled with hemlock. | 装着毒芹汁的第二箭 |
[02:00] | You know, these were designed specifically to stop blutbaden. | 要知道 这些都是针对狼人设计的 |
[02:06] | I suppose I should take that | 我是不是应该把这 |
[02:07] | as sort of a backhanded compliment, huh? | 当做是变相的夸奖 |
[02:12] | Let’s give it a try. | 我们来试试 |
[02:14] | Slowly squeeze… | 慢慢地扣动扳机 |
[02:16] | I know how to shoot. | 我知道怎么开枪 |
[02:25] | Not bad. | 不错嘛 |
[02:26] | Now… | 接下来 |
[02:29] | anyone for some kanabo? | 再练练垒球吧 |
[02:39] | Dude, out of the park. | 真是绝妙一击啊 伙计 |
[03:00] | You’re running a little late, Robert. | 你迟到了 罗伯特 |
[03:04] | Oh, yeah. Sorry, Sal. | 是有点 抱歉了 塞尔 |
[03:05] | Got the money? | 钱带了没 |
[03:08] | Look, Sal, I’ve thought a lot about our conversation, | 塞尔 谈过之后我斟酌了一番 |
[03:13] | and I’ve made a decision. | 我已经决定了 |
[03:19] | I’m not gonna pay. | 我不会支付这笔钱 |
[03:21] | You think you’re being brave, but you’re not, Robert. | 罗伯特 别以为这样很勇敢 其实呢 |
[03:24] | You’re being stupid and reckless. | 你这是匹夫之勇 愚蠢至极 |
[03:27] | Now I understand you have to protect your interests. | 我知道你是为了保护自己的利益 |
[03:32] | The thing is, I have to protect mine. | 但问题是 我也要保护自己的利益 |
[03:37] | I’m going to the district attorney | 那我就只能求助于地区检察官了 |
[03:40] | and there’s nothing you can do to stop me. | 你休想阻挠我 |
[03:43] | You seem like a man who likes to bury himself in his work. | 你倒挺像工作起来不要命的那种人 |
[03:47] | Let’s see if I can’t help you do that. | 那就看看我能不能送你一程 |
[03:56] | Yeah, yeah, I checked the rebar. | 是的 我刚刚检查完钢筋 |
[03:58] | I’m just wrapping up. | 正在包装 |
[04:00] | Hey, w-will you save me a couple of slices | 给我留几块匹萨 |
[04:01] | and a few cold ones? | 和几罐冰啤酒 |
[04:03] | I don’t know, like, ten minutes. | 我也不清楚 十分钟左右吧 |
[04:05] | Hey–Hey, look, I’ll be there. | 我马上就到 |
[04:07] | Okay, I’ll be there. Bye-bye. | 好的 马上就来 拜拜 |
[04:33] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 这里是911 请问您有什么紧急情况 |
[04:34] | Yeah, you– you gotta come quick! | 你们快过来 |
[04:36] | The construction site off of 99e, | 格拉斯通大桥下的 |
[04:38] | under the Gladstone Bridge! | 建筑工地 |
[04:41] | Oh, my god, he killed him. | 老天 他把他杀了 |
[04:42] | – What’s your name, please? – He killed him. | -请留下姓名 -他杀了他 |
[04:44] | M-My–My name? Um, my name is, | 姓…姓名 我叫… |
[04:50] | My name is– | 我叫… |
[06:48] | Arnold! | 阿诺德 |
[06:49] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[06:52] | I saw something terrible. | 我看到了不该看的东西 |
[06:55] | What? | 是什么 |
[06:57] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[07:23] | We didn’t get a name from the 911 call, | 报警人并没有留下姓名 |
[07:25] | but whoever it was saw the whole thing go down. | 但无论是谁都目睹了整个事件 |
[07:27] | Did we I.D. our vic? | 死者身份确认了没 |
[07:29] | According to the wallet, Robert Grosszahn, | 钱包里的信息显示死者叫罗伯特·格罗桑 |
[07:32] | not that the picture helps much. | 里面的照片没帮上什么忙 |
[07:36] | Now that’s some old-school mob stuff. | 还真是老掉牙的黑帮手段 |
[07:44] | Yeah, this is Detective Burkhardt. | 你好 我是伯克哈德警探 |
[07:45] | We’re gonna need an I.D. on the 911 caller. | 我们想了解某报警人的身份信息 |
[07:49] | Yeah, the witness at the Gladstone Bridge | 他是格拉斯通桥下 |
[07:50] | construction site. Thank you. | 建筑工地谋杀案的目击者 谢谢 |
[07:52] | Robert Grosszahn, as in Grosszahn Constructions? | 罗伯特·格罗桑 在自己的工地遇害 |
[07:55] | They’re a pretty big operation. | 他们可是项大工程 |
[07:56] | I’m guessing that’s his truck. | 我估计那是他的车 |
[07:59] | Let’s take a look. | 过去看看 |
[08:07] | Let’s check his calendar. | 来看看他的日程安排 |
[08:08] | He may have had a late appointment. | 说不定他大老晚约了人见面 |
[08:14] | Yeah? | 你好 |
[08:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:19] | Dispatch just I.D.’d our witness. | 指挥中心确认了目击者的身份 |
[08:21] | Arnold Rosarot. 3863 Woodland Road. | 阿诺德·罗萨洛特 住在森林街3863号 |
[08:24] | Let’s check it out. | 去他家看看 |
[08:36] | Doesn’t look like he’s home. | 他好像不在家啊 |
[08:43] | Unlocked. | 门没锁 |
[08:44] | Missing witness to a murder? | 谋杀案目击证人失踪 |
[08:46] | Exigent circumstances to any judge I know. | 这对法官来说可算是紧急情况 |
[08:51] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[09:01] | Man loved himself some whirligigs. | 这家伙很喜欢做旋转玩具啊 |
[09:04] | – Nice work. – Yeah, nice…but weird. | -做得不错 -确实 就是有点怪异 |
[09:15] | None of us have ever seen a Grimm before. | 我们之前都没有见过格林 |
[09:17] | – Where’s the beer? – You! | -酒放哪了 -是你 |
[09:20] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[09:40] | Who’s “Eisbiber”? | 谁是艾斯比伯[水獭怪] |
[09:42] | That’s a possible witness. | 一个潜在证人 |
[09:44] | You know what I would like to do? | 知道我想干嘛吗 |
[09:47] | I think so. | 猜得到 |
[09:49] | I should probably shower first, I’m a little bit cementy. | 我也许该先洗个澡 我有点汗津津的 |
[09:51] | No, I would like to invite your friend Monroe over for dinner. | 不是这个 我想请你朋友门罗来吃晚饭 |
[09:56] | Oh, uh… Yeah, that’s a good idea. | 哦好吧…挺好的 |
[10:00] | But, you know… | 但是… |
[10:03] | We’re not… | 我们不是… |
[10:05] | He’s not really a, uh– | 他不太… |
[10:06] | He did save my life. | 他救过我的命 |
[10:08] | I think it would be a nice gesture. | 我们应该请他吃饭表示感谢 |
[10:09] | – Come on, what does he like to eat? – I don’t know. | -好了 他喜欢吃什么 -我不知道 |
[10:11] | Honey, Monroe’s really not a dinner kind of guy. | 亲爱的 门罗不是那种喜欢聚餐的人 |
[10:14] | He’s a loner. I think he’ll be uncomfortable. | 他挺孤僻的 一起吃饭他会不自在 |
[10:16] | Well, why don’t you just ask him? | 你先问问他不好吗 |
[10:18] | And if he says no, I’ll think of something else. | 若他拒绝 我再想别的办法 |
[10:20] | A picnic maybe. | 也许我们可以去野餐 |
[10:26] | It’s worth a try, I guess. | 我想可以试试 |
[10:28] | Good. | 好的 |
[10:31] | Ew, cementy. | 确实汗津津的 |
[10:38] | So what would you have us do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[10:40] | I don’t know, just– just say you’re sick. | 我不知道 就…说你病了 |
[10:42] | That works for one night, then what? | 那也就能瞒一晚上 接下来呢 |
[10:44] | Besides, that would be totally rude of me. | 再说 那样会显得我很没礼貌 |
[10:46] | I think it’s a very nice offer. | 我觉得朱丽叶这提议不错啊 |
[10:48] | Monroe, think about this for one second. | 门罗 你仔细想想 |
[10:50] | What would we possibly talk about? | 我们能聊些什么呢 |
[10:53] | “Oh, gee, guys, how did you two meet?” | “对了 你们怎么认识的” |
[10:55] | “Well, honey, it all started when I found out | “亲爱的 这要从我发现 |
[10:57] | “Monroe was a blutbad, | 门罗是个狼人开始 |
[10:58] | “and that was right after I found out I was a Grimm. | 而当时我刚发现自己是个格林 |
[11:01] | “And by the way, did I tell you | 而且 我也没告诉过你 |
[11:02] | that I can see things other people can’t?” | 我能看到常人看不到的东西” |
[11:03] | Okay, Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[11:04] | So technically, we would have to… | 所以严格来讲 我们得… |
[11:07] | bend the truth about some things. | 在某些事情上撒点小谎 |
[11:09] | Some things? Monroe, name one aspect of our relationship | 某些事情 门罗 你说说我们之间 |
[11:12] | that we wouldn’t have to lie about. | 哪件事不需要撒谎 |
[11:15] | You’re right. | 真是没错 |
[11:17] | All the time we’ve spent together. | 我们一起度过的所有时光 |
[11:19] | All the sneaking around. | 所有偷偷摸摸做过的事 |
[11:22] | God, suddenly, it just seems so wrong. | 突然觉得真是大错特错 |
[11:27] | She’s a really good cook, isn’t she? | 她做菜很好吃 对吗 |
[11:28] | Yeah, she’s fantastic. | 对 她厨艺很棒 |
[11:29] | Monroe, please stop thinking about food for a second. | 门罗 拜托暂时先别想吃的好吗 |
[11:35] | Okay, look, the only way we do anything like this | 听着 我们要聚餐的唯一办法是 |
[11:39] | is if we agree on a story, we keep it simple, | 编个故事 简单点的 |
[11:43] | and then we stick to it. | 之后就统一口径 |
[11:44] | Yep. Simple story, stick to it. | 好的 简单的故事 统一口径 |
[11:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:48] | So how did we meet? | 我们怎么认识的呢 |
[11:53] | In my experience, | 根据我的经验 |
[11:55] | the best lies are sort of the truth. | 与真相接近的谎言最逼真 |
[12:01] | Was he having any problems with the business? | 他工作上有什么困难吗 |
[12:03] | No. | 没有 |
[12:04] | I mean, it was a stressful job, | 工作确实很有压力 |
[12:07] | and he was doing battle with the Planning Commission. | 他还在和计划委员会抗争 |
[12:11] | I worked with him for almost ten years. | 我和他同事快十年了 |
[12:14] | He was like a father to me. To everyone here really. | 他就像我父亲 像所有人的大家长 |
[12:18] | Well, what kind of battle | 他和计划委员会 |
[12:19] | Was he doing with the Planning Commission? | 在做什么抗争呢 |
[12:21] | Inspections, permits, code compliance. | 审查 许可 命令执行的事 |
[12:24] | It never ends. | 没个尽头 |
[12:25] | There was something scheduled | 他的手机日历里 |
[12:26] | in his cell phone calendar for 9:30. | 九点三十有安排吗 |
[12:28] | Well, I didn’t know anything about it, | 我完全不知道有安排 |
[12:29] | and I schedule all his meetings. | 他所有的会见都是我安排的 |
[12:30] | The initials “S.B.” were next to the time. | 那个时间旁边写了缩写”S·B” |
[12:33] | Does that mean anything to you? | 你知道那代表什么吗 |
[12:35] | No. | 不知道 |
[12:38] | Who was he having trouble with at the Planning ommission? | 他跟计划委员会的什么人有矛盾吗 |
[12:41] | That would be Mr. Butrell. | 有矛盾的就是巴特瑞尔先生 |
[12:53] | I’m detective Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德警探 |
[12:55] | I’m detective Griffin. | 我是格里芬警探 |
[12:56] | Sit. Sit down. | 请坐 请坐 |
[13:00] | I was really sorry to hear about what happened to Robert. | 听说罗伯特的事情 我很难过 |
[13:03] | How can I help? | 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
[13:04] | Well, we just have a couple questions. | 我们有几个问题想问 |
[13:06] | Sure, of course. | 当然 没问题 |
[13:07] | How well did you know Robert Grosszahn? | 你和罗伯特·格罗桑交情有多深 |
[13:10] | Oh, we’ve done a few projects over the years, | 我们这几年一起做了几个项目 |
[13:13] | but I’ve never gone to his house for dinner | 但从没去过他家吃饭 |
[13:15] | if that’s what you’re talking about. | 如果你们问的是这方面的话 |
[13:17] | And where were you last night at 9:30? | 那昨晚九点半你在哪里呢 |
[13:21] | Um, the, uh, trip-trap club down on Chauncey. | 在…昌西的一家俱乐部 |
[13:25] | Me and the guys, we, uh, | 我和一些朋友 我们… |
[13:27] | we have a poker night there every Wednesday. | 每周三都会在那里打扑克 |
[13:29] | You have someone who can vouch for you on that? | 有人能证明你在那里吗 |
[13:31] | Only six or so. | 只有六个人左右吧 |
[13:32] | I hope you don’t need any more than that. | 希望这些证人够用 |
[13:39] | You don’t think I had anything to do with this? | 你们不是认为我跟案件有关吧 |
[13:41] | Oh, we need to check out | 我们得核查 |
[13:42] | everybody who had contact with Robert recently. | 最近和罗伯特联系过的所有人 |
[13:45] | We understand there was some contention | 我知道你们在大桥的项目上 |
[13:46] | between you two about the bridge project? | 发生了一些争执 |
[13:48] | We found Robert’s cell phone at the construction site. | 我们在工地上发现了罗伯特的手机 |
[13:50] | In it, there was an appointment at 9:30 | 里面显示九点半 |
[13:53] | with someone with the initials “S.B.” | 他和一个名字缩写为”S·B”的人有约 |
[14:03] | You know, we did talk about setting something up | 我们确实约好了今天早晨九点半 |
[14:06] | for 9:30 this morning, | 要做出某些决议 |
[14:10] | but he never got back to me. | 但他一直没来找我 |
[14:11] | Maybe he put it in his phone wrong. | 也许他手机里的时间设定错了 |
[14:14] | Sorry to intrude. We got Johnson Construction down there | 抱歉打扰 约翰逊建设公司的人来了 |
[14:17] | asking about the permits for the highway. | 想问高速公路许可的事情 |
[14:19] | Tell them I’ll be there in a few. | 告诉他们我马上到 |
[14:21] | Wait a minute. | 稍等 |
[14:22] | Tell these detectives where I was last night. | 告诉这两位警探我昨晚在哪 |
[14:24] | Oh, he was with a bunch of us down at the club, | 他和我们在俱乐部 |
[14:28] | taking all our money. | 赢走了我们所有钱 |
[14:33] | Need to know how much? | 需要知道具体是多少吗 |
[14:35] | That’s Okay. | 这样就够了 |
[14:37] | We’re done for now. | 目前没有问题了 |
[14:39] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你抽时间见我们 |
[14:51] | Wait a second. | 稍等一下 |
[14:55] | Get in here. | 进来 |
[15:03] | We have a problem. | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[15:05] | What problem? Cops bought it. | 什么问题 那些警察信了 |
[15:08] | One of them is a Grimm. | 他们之中有人是格林 |
[15:35] | Detective Burkhardt! | 伯克哈德警探 |
[15:36] | I was surprised, but so glad you called. | 我很吃惊 但又很高兴你打电话来 |
[15:38] | Would you like some carrot cake? | 你想吃胡萝卜蛋糕吗 |
[15:40] | My wife, Phoebe, left me two of them. | 我妻子菲比给我留了两块 |
[15:42] | She’s, uh, at her mother’s in Terre Haute with the kids. | 她带孩子们去了特雷霍特市的妈妈那 |
[15:45] | She, uh, misses her mother. | 她想念她的母亲 |
[15:47] | I don’t, but hey, that’s nothing you need to worry about. | 我可不想念 但这些你都不用操心 |
[15:49] | I just need some help. | 我只是需要点帮助 |
[15:51] | Absolutely. Whatever you need, I’m there. | 当然 你需要什么尽管开口 |
[15:53] | I’m trying to track down a witness… | 我在找一名目击者 |
[15:55] | Wow, okay. Not what I expected. | 好吧 有点出乎我意料 |
[15:57] | To Robert Grosszahn’s murder. | 跟罗伯特·格罗桑谋杀案有关 |
[16:00] | And I was thinking it might be someone you know, | 我想你可能认识目击者 |
[16:02] | A, uh, Arnold Rosarot. | 他叫阿诺德·罗萨洛特 |
[16:04] | Arnold? Y-You– | 阿诺德 你… |
[16:06] | Arnold saw Robert’s murder? | 阿诺德目击了罗伯特被害吗 |
[16:08] | Well, he’s the one who called 911, | 是他打电话报的警 |
[16:09] | but I have not been able to track him down, | 但我一直找不到他 |
[16:11] | and I was hoping you might be able to tell me where he is. | 我希望你知道他现在在哪 |
[16:14] | I wish I could help you, | 真希望能帮上忙 |
[16:15] | but I haven’t seen Arnold in weeks. | 但我已经几周没见过阿诺德了 |
[16:17] | Well, one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[16:22] | Do you have any idea what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[16:25] | A Hasslich! | 巨怪 |
[16:26] | You think that’s who murdered Robert? | 你认为是它杀了罗伯特 |
[16:28] | Well, that’s what I’m trying to find out. | 我也是正在调查中 |
[16:30] | Oh, well, Arnold was working on a bridge for Robert. | 阿诺德的工作是桥梁建造 罗伯特是他上司 |
[16:34] | And the Hasslichen, they have a real thing for bridges. | 巨怪族对桥情有独钟 |
[16:37] | They–They think they own them. | 他们觉得桥属于自己 |
[16:39] | No one touches them without those guys getting a cut. | 不给他们提成 谁都别想动桥的心思 |
[16:41] | So you’re talking extortion? | 你是说勒索吗 |
[16:43] | Well, tradition. | 算种传统吧 |
[16:45] | It’s just that it’s always been this way. | 自古如此 |
[16:48] | No one likes it. | 没人喜欢 |
[16:49] | You see, most of the construction firms in town | 城里大部分的建筑公司都由 |
[16:51] | are eisbiber, which means you gotta pay the troll, | 水獭怪经营 所以你必须向侏儒怪交钱 |
[16:55] | – so to speak. – Listen to me. | -就举个例子 -听我说 |
[16:58] | I need to find Arnold | 要想逮住凶手 |
[17:00] | if I’m ever gonna bring this guy down. | 我必须找到阿诺德 |
[17:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:04] | Okay, if Arnold’s hiding, I might know where. | 好 我也许知道阿诺德藏在哪儿 |
[17:07] | If I’m right, I’ll come to your house | 如果能找到他 我会去你家 |
[17:10] | and carve a small series of numbers on the porch steps. | 在门廊的台阶上刻一串数字 |
[17:13] | – The odd numbers will mean– – Or just call me. | -其中的奇数代表… -你也可以直接打电话 |
[17:17] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对 对 对 |
[17:18] | That would work too. | 那也行 |
[17:19] | – Yeah. – I’ll call you, huh? | -没错 -我会打电话的 好吗 |
[17:21] | – All right, thanks, bud. – Sure. Sure thing. | -好的 谢谢了老兄 -不客气 不客气 |
[17:28] | Looks good. | 看上去不错 |
[17:39] | Hey, welcome to our home. | 欢迎来到我们家 |
[17:41] | Thanks. Oh, it’s great to be here. | 谢谢 能来这里很棒 |
[17:44] | Oh, you didn’t have to do all this. | 其实你不必带礼物的 |
[17:45] | Yes, I did. | 要的 必须的 |
[17:50] | Hi, Nick. | 你好 尼克 |
[17:51] | Hi, Monroe. | 你好 门罗 |
[17:54] | How’s it going? | 近况如何 |
[17:55] | Good. How’s it going with you? | 很好 你呢 |
[17:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:01] | Ah, let me get your coat. | 我来帮你放外衣 |
[18:03] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[18:05] | Thanks, Nick. | 谢谢 尼克 |
[18:06] | I hope you like vegan salmon. | 但愿你喜欢素鲑鱼 |
[18:08] | Oh, I love vegan salmon. | 我很喜欢素鲑鱼 |
[18:10] | Good, well, come on in. I’m gonna go put these in water. | 太好了 进来吧 我去把花放到水里 |
[18:22] | It was a vintage Lusina, Valjoux movement, | 那是支洛西纳古董表 瓦铀克机芯 |
[18:25] | Triple chronograph, original complications– | 三分式计时 原装日历窗口 |
[18:27] | Which means month and date. | 分别显示月份和日期 |
[18:29] | So I open the back of this grand old watch, | 我打开古董表的后背 |
[18:31] | and the killer had put glue in it to stop the movement. | 发现凶手用胶水卡住了机芯 |
[18:34] | At the exact time and date | 停留的时间正是 |
[18:36] | that he was sentenced to prison for life. | 他被判终身监禁的那一天 |
[18:38] | That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[18:39] | So you’ve helped Nick a few times? | 你帮助过尼克好几次了是吗 |
[18:41] | Yeah, you know, whenever I can. | 是的 只要我能帮上忙 |
[18:43] | So how did you guys meet? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[18:46] | Well, we met when that little girl was kidnapped. | 我们在那个小女孩被绑架时认识 |
[18:50] | Oh, I remember that. That was awful. | 我记得 那太可怕了 |
[18:52] | – You helped with that case too? – Sure did. | -那案子你也帮忙了 -当然 |
[18:55] | Well, what did you do? Were there clocks involved? | 你做了什么 那案子跟表有关吗 |
[18:58] | No, in that case, it had nothing to do with clocks. | 不 那件案子跟表毫无关系 |
[19:00] | It had to do with boots. | 跟靴子有关 |
[19:02] | Boots? | 靴子 |
[19:03] | Yes, a particular kind of boot. | 是的 一种特别的靴子 |
[19:05] | See, there was a print in the park | 我们在门罗家对面的公园中 |
[19:06] | across the street from where Monroe lives. | 发现了一串脚印 |
[19:08] | And believe it or not, | 信不信由你 |
[19:09] | I saw those very same boots on my local postman. | 我看到我邮差穿了一模一样的靴子 |
[19:13] | Who happened to be the guy that we were after. | 那家伙正好是我们在找的人 |
[19:15] | Well, that was kinda lucky. | 这太幸运了 |
[19:17] | Well, a little luck, a little skill. | 既有运气 也有技巧 |
[19:20] | You develop a nose for these things. | 这种事我往往嗅觉灵敏 |
[19:21] | That’s amazing, based on a pair of boots | 太棒了 根据一双靴子 |
[19:23] | you could find out where the guy lived. | 你们就找到了那人的住处 |
[19:24] | Yeah, and his cabin is way out there. | 是的 他的小木屋还离得很远 |
[19:27] | I don’t think Nick could have found it without me. | 要不是我 尼克肯定找不到 |
[19:30] | You went there with Nick? | 你和尼克一起去的 |
[19:31] | I thought you went there with Hank. | 我还以为你和汉克一起去的 |
[19:33] | – I did. – And with you too? | -没错 -你们三个一起吗 |
[19:38] | – Yes. – No. | -是的 -不是 |
[19:39] | I mean, yes, | 我是说 是的 |
[19:40] | In the sense that… | 在某种意义上来说 |
[19:42] | I knew that the cabin was owned by the postman | 我之所以知道小木屋是穿靴子邮差的 |
[19:47] | who wore the boots, because– | 是因为 |
[19:48] | Uh, because | 因为 |
[19:51] | I told him where it was. | 我告诉了他木屋在哪儿 |
[19:54] | You told him where the cabin was? | 你告诉他木屋在哪儿 |
[19:56] | I thought he told you where the cabin was? | 我还以为是他告诉你的 |
[19:58] | – Who? – Monroe. | -谁 -门罗 |
[20:00] | – I did. – You told him about the cabin? | -是我说的 -你告诉了他木屋的位置 |
[20:03] | No, I told him about the boots, because– | 不 我告诉了他靴子的事 因为 |
[20:05] | The boots led us to the cabin. | 靴子引导我们找到了木屋 |
[20:07] | Uh, which means, in other words, | 也就是说 换句话说 |
[20:10] | without the boots, there would be no cabin. | 没有靴子 我们就找不木屋 |
[20:12] | This is so delicious, I can’t even explain it. | 这美味的我都无法形容了 |
[20:15] | Is it, by any chance, | 这是不是 |
[20:16] | honey-pepper cedar plank vegan salmon? | 在杉木砧板上做出来的蜜椒素鲑鱼 |
[20:18] | Because mark my words, I am not leaving your house | 我先说好 你不把这秘方告诉我的话 |
[20:20] | without this recipe. | 我就不走了 |
[20:25] | Can I have it now, actually, just to be safe? | 安全起见 问一下我能开吃了吗 |
[20:39] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[20:42] | – What’s wrong? – You’re hiding Arnold. | -怎么了 -你是不是把阿诺德藏起来了 |
[20:44] | What–no– what are you talking about? | 没有 你瞎说什么呢 |
[20:46] | Nick told me Arnold saw what happened | 尼克告诉我阿诺德看到了罗伯特·格罗桑 |
[20:48] | to Robert Grosszahn, and if Arnold’s hiding, | 被杀的经过 而如果阿诺德要躲 |
[20:51] | this is the first place he’d go. | 他第一个想到的地方绝对是这 |
[20:52] | – But I… – Don’t “But” me, John. | -但是我… -别跟我来这套 约翰 |
[20:54] | I checked your side yard. | 我去你侧院看过 |
[20:56] | You pulled the tarp over the basement doors | 你拿油布盖住了地下室入口 |
[20:58] | and pushed those potted ferns around | 在外面堆了一圈盆栽 |
[20:59] | to block sight lines from the street. | 就是为了不让经过的人发现 |
[21:01] | Well, I had to do something. If the hasslich find him– | 我总得做点什么吧 万一那个巨怪找到了他 |
[21:03] | I need to talk to Arnold. Where is he? | 我要和阿诺德谈谈 他在哪 |
[21:14] | What–What are you doing, giving tours? | 你在搞什么 带人参观吗 |
[21:16] | No one’s supposed to know I’m here! | 不能让别人知道我躲在这儿 |
[21:17] | – Take it easy, it’s only Bud. – Oh, geez. | -冷静 是巴德 -老天啊 |
[21:19] | Arnold, I know you’re scared, | 阿诺德 我知道你吓得不轻 |
[21:22] | but this isn’t gonna work. | 但光躲起来不管用 |
[21:23] | It’s working so far. | 目前还是挺管用的 |
[21:24] | You can’t stay down here the rest of your life. | 你总不能就在这儿度过余生吧 |
[21:26] | If I come out now, I won’t have a life | 我现在出去的话 |
[21:28] | to have the rest of! | 连”余生”都没有 |
[21:29] | You saw what happened to Robert. | 你看到了罗伯特的被害过程 |
[21:30] | You saw who did it. | 你知道是谁干的 |
[21:32] | Believe me, I wish I hadn’t. | 相信我 我宁愿不知道 |
[21:34] | You’re the only witness. | 你是唯一的目击者 |
[21:35] | You know who killed Robert! | 只有你知道谁杀了罗伯特 |
[21:37] | I think you should consider coming forward. | 我觉得你应该考虑主动站出来 |
[21:39] | Come forward and get killed? | 站出来等着挨刀子吗 |
[21:41] | Come forward and have a hasslich do to me | 站出来等着那个巨怪 |
[21:43] | what he did to Robert, | 把弄死罗伯特的手段用到我身上 |
[21:45] | or worse? | 或者用更残暴的方式折磨我吗 |
[21:46] | There’s something worse than being buried alive in cement? | 还有比闷死在水泥里更惨烈的死法吗 |
[21:48] | We’re talking about hasslichen! | 别打岔 我们在说巨怪族 |
[21:49] | Look, it doesn’t have to be that way. | 听着 你不会落得那种下场 |
[21:51] | We’re not on our own here. We have someone on our side. | 我们不是孤军奋战 我们有帮手 |
[21:55] | – Nick said that he would– – Wait, Nick? | -尼克说他– -等等 尼克 |
[21:56] | – Who–Who’s Nick? – Nick Burkhardt. | -谁是尼克 -尼克·伯克哈特 |
[21:58] | Detective Nick Burkhardt. The Grimm. | 尼克·伯克哈特警探 那个格林 |
[22:00] | You’re on a first-name basis with the Grimm? | 你居然和那个格林熟到能直呼其名了 |
[22:03] | Are you out of your mind? | 你脑子有病吧 |
[22:04] | He’s not the enemy, Arnold! | 他不是敌人 阿诺德 |
[22:05] | The hasslichen are the enemy! | 巨怪族才是敌人 |
[22:08] | No, I’m staying right here. I’m not going anywhere! | 不 我就待在这儿 哪也不去 |
[22:10] | And no one can make me leave! | 谁都别想让我离开 |
[22:13] | Uh, well, technically, I could. | 那个 技术上来讲 我能 |
[22:15] | This is my house. | 这是我的房子 |
[22:17] | – You would do that? – That’s not the point. | -你要赶我走吗 -这不是重点 |
[22:19] | Nick wants to help, | 尼克想帮我们 |
[22:20] | But he can’t help us if we don’t help him. | 但如果我们不帮他 他就帮不了我们 |
[22:23] | Do you realize what this could mean for us? | 你知道这对我们来说意味着什么吗 |
[22:25] | Having a Grimm on our side? It could change everything. | 如果有个格林站在我们这边 一切都会改变 |
[22:29] | If I tell the police who killed Robert, | 如果我告诉警察谁杀了罗伯特 |
[22:30] | it won’t matter if the hasslichen can’t find me. | 就算巨怪族找不到我也没关系 |
[22:33] | They’ll just kill one of you, or two of you, or three of you! | 他们会找你们出气 挑一两个或全部灭口 |
[22:36] | Their point still gets made: Don’t rock the boat. | 他们依旧能达成目的 别没事找事了 |
[22:40] | Arnold’s right. | 阿诺德说得对 |
[22:41] | This is something that affects us all. | 这件事关系到我们每个人 |
[22:43] | We need to take this to the lodge. | 我们得集会谈谈 |
[22:44] | The lodge? No. No, then everyone will know. | 集会 别啊 会搞得人尽皆知的 |
[22:46] | Wait, Oblinger has a point. | 等等 奥布林格说到点子上了 |
[22:49] | We’ll do this the way we always do it, | 我们就按老规矩办 |
[22:51] | Fair and democratic. | 公平 民主 |
[22:52] | Everyone gets heard. Then we’ll put it to a vote. | 让每个人都知情 然后集体投票 |
[22:55] | We all have a stake in this. What do you say? | 这样大家就都有份了 你觉得怎么样 |
[22:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:00] | I just want it to all go away. | 我就希望这件事赶紧过了吧 |
[23:02] | Sometimes it doesn’t go away unless you make it go away. | 有时候事情不是想想就能成的 你得行动 |
[23:11] | This situation could turn into a big problem for all of us. | 现在的事态可能会把我们都卷进大麻烦里 |
[23:16] | All right, all right. Let’s not panic. | 好了好了 大家别慌 |
[23:20] | You didn’t have a Grimm in your office | 你又没有过一个格林杵在你办公室 |
[23:23] | questioning you about a murder! | 质问你谋杀案的经历 |
[23:25] | He saw me. He knows. | 他看到了 他什么都知道了 |
[23:29] | Well, we could leave town, wait for all this to blow over. | 那我们就离开一段时间 等风头过了再说 |
[23:32] | Are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[23:34] | I might as well send them a signed confession. | 还不如让我干脆投案自首呢 |
[23:36] | Well, I was actually just talking about me and Herman. | 我刚才说的是我和赫尔曼 |
[23:38] | You know, you could call us when the coast is clear. | 等风平浪静了你再告诉我们 |
[23:41] | Well, let me clear a little coast for you right now. | 我现在就可以帮你们摆平 |
[23:45] | We’re gonna kill him. It’s the only way. | 杀了他 这是唯一的办法 |
[23:48] | Kill a Grimm? Is that even possible? | 杀掉一个格林 可能吗 |
[23:54] | The Grimm needs to be dealt with. | 那个格林总归是要解决掉的 |
[23:56] | But how? | 怎么解决 |
[23:57] | The same way Grimms have always been dealt with. | 就用除掉格林的惯常方式解决他 |
[24:01] | Reapers. | 格林猎人 |
[24:04] | Y-You’re talking about going nuclear. | 你是想用极端方式 |
[24:06] | I’m talking about protecting ourselves, | 我是想自保 |
[24:09] | protecting what we’ve built. | 保护我们辛辛苦苦建立起来的东西 |
[24:10] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[24:12] | A reaper? Where would we even find one? | 格林猎人 我们上哪儿找个格林猎人来 |
[24:15] | My great-uncle Mamoose was one. | 我叔祖父玛慕斯就是 |
[24:19] | They made him a reaper after he cut the head off | 他在哥本哈根砍掉了一个格林的脑袋后 |
[24:21] | a Grimm in Copenhagen. | 就被封为了格林猎人 |
[24:25] | Sal, are you sure this is the thing to do? | 塞尔 你确定要这么做吗 |
[24:28] | Give me another choice. | 还有别的选择吗 |
[24:36] | So what’d you think? | 那么 你感觉如何 |
[24:39] | Well, Monroe is definitely one of the stranger people | 怎么讲呢 门罗绝对是我遇到过的 |
[24:41] | I have ever met, but he did save my life, | 最奇怪的人之一 不过他确实救过我一命 |
[24:44] | and I think I love him. | 而且我觉得我很喜欢他 |
[24:47] | Yeah, well, should I be jealous? | 好吧 我应该嫉妒一下吗 |
[24:49] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[24:54] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈特 |
[24:54] | Hey, Nick, uh, sorry to call so late, | 嘿尼克 呃 抱歉这么晚打扰你 |
[24:57] | and I hope I’m not interrupting anything | 我希望没有打扰到你 |
[24:58] | with you and your lady friend, juliette, | 和你的女性朋友 朱丽叶 |
[25:00] | whom I adore, by the way. | 顺便带一句 我很欣赏她 |
[25:01] | Bud, what is it? | 巴德 什么事 |
[25:03] | Can you be at the old power plant at the Bull Run Dam | 你能在明天晚上九点 |
[25:05] | tomorrow night, 9:00? | 到牛坝市的老电厂去一趟吗 |
[25:07] | We’re calling an emergency lodge meeting | 我们准备召开一次紧急会议 |
[25:08] | And Arnold will be there. | 阿诺德也会去 |
[25:10] | And so will I. Bud, thank you so much. | 我一定到 巴德 太谢谢你了 |
[25:12] | You’re welcome, Nick– uh, Mr.– | 千万别客气 尼克 |
[25:14] | Uh, Det– Detective Burkhardt. | 那个 伯克哈特警探 |
[25:16] | “Nick” is fine. | 叫尼克就行 |
[26:42] | It’s me! Don’t shoot! | 是我 别开枪 |
[26:43] | – Don’t– don’t shoot! – I’m sorry. | -别 别开枪 -抱歉 |
[26:45] | No, no, you gotta be ready. | 没关系 你得时刻准备着 |
[26:48] | You just never know, I know. | 不知何时会有人偷袭你 我懂的 |
[26:49] | You face death every day, I don’t. | 你每天都面对死亡 而我不是 |
[26:51] | – So where’s this meeting? – It’s in the lodge. | -大会在哪举行 -在集会堂 |
[26:53] | We gotta take the stairs. | 要走楼梯 |
[26:54] | Look, I’m gonna take you in, make an introduction, | 我会带你进去 将你介绍给他们 |
[26:57] | and then you’ll, you know, make it clear | 然后 你就要说清楚 |
[26:59] | that there’s a threat to our society | 我们这个族群正遭受威胁 |
[27:00] | and that the only way to deal with it | 唯一的解决办法就是 |
[27:02] | is take responsibility for our own– | 为我们自己负责… |
[27:04] | Well, I don’t want to tell you what to say, | 我不想嘱咐你该说什么 |
[27:07] | even though I guess I already have. | 不过我好像已经嘱咐完了 |
[27:20] | You called for us and we are here. | 你叫我们来 而我们现在到了 |
[27:23] | Already? | 已经到了 |
[27:25] | We need to meet. | 我们得见个面 |
[27:27] | Don’t keep us waiting. | 别让我们久等 |
[27:32] | Yeah, just tell me where. | 好的 告诉我地点 |
[27:36] | Eisbiber and Hasslichen | 几个世纪以来 |
[27:37] | have lived by certain customs for centuries! | 水獭怪和巨怪族都遵循一定规矩生活 |
[27:40] | I can’t say that I like it, nor can I say that it’s fair, | 我不能说喜欢这规矩 也不敢说它就很公平 |
[27:44] | but what I can say is that as long as each of us | 但我敢说 只要我们每个人 |
[27:47] | lives by those customs, no one gets hurt. | 都按那些规矩生活 大家都会相安无事 |
[27:52] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[27:53] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[27:54] | we’re getting hurt all the time. | 我们总是受到伤害 |
[27:57] | We’re living in constant fear, and that’s no way to live! | 我们一直生活在恐惧之中 这日子没法过了 |
[28:02] | We’ve got to stand up to these monsters! | 我们得奋起反抗这些怪物 |
[28:07] | Order! Order! | 肃静 肃静 |
[28:10] | The assembly has been advised of tonight’s question. | 议会已经得知今晚的议题了 |
[28:15] | Will Eisenbud Wurstner please come forward | 有请艾森巴德· 威斯纳上前来 |
[28:18] | and introduce our guest? | 介绍我们的贵宾 |
[28:20] | Mr. Speaker, thank you for allowing me | 议长先生 谢谢您答应我 |
[28:23] | to request this meeting. | 召开此次会议 |
[28:25] | If it pleases the lodge, I would like to introduce | 若大家不介意 我来介绍 |
[28:28] | Detective Nicholas Burkhardt of the Portland Police Department, | 波特兰警局的尼古拉斯 伯克哈德警探 |
[28:32] | and I’m proud to say, my friend. | 而且我要自豪地说 他是我朋友 |
[28:38] | One of you has witnessed a murder. | 你们其中一位目睹了一起凶杀案 |
[28:40] | And without that testimony, | 没有那个人的证词 |
[28:42] | that murderer might very well walk free. | 凶手很有可能会逃脱 |
[28:46] | Look, I understand your fear, I really do, | 我明白你们心存恐惧 真的 |
[28:49] | but I want you to know that things can change. | 但我希望你们知道 事情是会变的 |
[28:53] | I’m a Grimm, and I’m also a cop, | 我是个格林 也是个警察 |
[28:56] | and I can help you, but only if you help yourselves first. | 我能帮助你们 但你们得先帮助自己 |
[29:00] | So please let Arnold Rosarot know that if he comes forward, | 请告诉阿诺德·罗萨洛特 如果他出面指证 |
[29:04] | then together we can put an end to this Hasslich threat. | 那我们就能一起了结这个巨怪的威胁了 |
[29:08] | When someone defies the Hasslichen, | 有人反抗巨怪族的时候 |
[29:12] | they send us a message. | 他们会传递消息给我们 |
[29:14] | I don’t want my husband or my children | 我可不希望我丈夫孩子 |
[29:16] | to end up being that message. | 变成那个”消息” |
[29:19] | I say we send a message back to the Hasslichen. | 我觉得我们该回复一条消息给巨怪族 |
[29:22] | “We’ve got a Grimm. | “我们有个格林了 |
[29:23] | You mess with us, you lose your head!” | 敢惹我们 你们就死定了” |
[29:28] | Call to order! | 肃静 |
[29:30] | Order! | 肃静 |
[29:33] | We will put the question to a vote. | 投票决定吧 |
[29:37] | All those in favor of the witness coming forward? | 赞成目击者出面指证的请举手 |
[29:43] | Those opposed? | 反对的呢 |
[29:51] | I move to request that the Grimm | 我希望格林 |
[29:54] | does not cut off our heads | 不要因为我们反对他的议题 |
[29:57] | for opposing him on this question. | 而杀了我们 |
[30:02] | We are… | 我们 |
[30:04] | We are what we are. | 我们本性如此 |
[30:15] | Nick! I’m sorry! | 尼克 抱歉 |
[30:18] | You did your best. | 你尽力了 |
[30:19] | I really thought we had a chance to change things. | 我真的以为我们能改变些什么 |
[30:21] | It’s just that bravery isn’t in our nature. | 可勇敢并非我们的天性 |
[30:24] | Hey, I don’t know about that, Bud. | 我不确定 巴德 |
[30:26] | Even after you knew what I was, | 你都知道我的身份了 |
[30:28] | you still came to my house, | 却还是会来我家 |
[30:30] | Fixed my door, brought me pie and a quilt, | 帮我修门 给我送馅饼和被子 |
[30:32] | and that took guts. | 这都需要勇气 |
[30:35] | I figured if you could do it, so could they. | 我以为如果你能做到 那他们也行 |
[30:39] | Thanks for trying. | 谢谢你愿意一试 |
[31:01] | Anybody here? I’m here. | 有人吗 我来了 |
[31:06] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[31:07] | I’m Salvadore Butrell. | 我是萨尔瓦多·巴特利尔 |
[31:23] | We failed. | 我们失败了 |
[31:24] | We had our chance and we blew it. | 我们本有机会 却搞砸了 |
[31:26] | Well, he must understand the position Arnold’s in. | 他得理解阿诺德的立场 |
[31:28] | It’s not just Arnold, it’s all of us. | 不止阿诺德 事关我们所有人 |
[31:31] | At that meeting, I saw us through Nick’s eyes. | 在大会上 我从尼克的眼里看到了我们自己 |
[31:34] | I saw us for what we really are. | 我看到了我们的本质 |
[31:37] | I wouldn’t be surprised if the Grimm | 这个格林以后都不理我们 |
[31:38] | never speaks to us again. | 我也不会觉得惊讶 |
[31:40] | I can’t believe I just said that. | 真不敢相信我居然这么说了 |
[31:42] | Yeah, well, I never thought I’d say this, | 我从没想过会说这话 |
[31:44] | but for the first time in my life, | 但生平第一次 |
[31:47] | I’m ashamed to be an Eisbiber. | 我以自己是个水獭怪为耻 |
[32:04] | We have questions. | 我们有疑问 |
[32:07] | Yeah, sure, anything. | 随便问 |
[32:09] | I’m the one that called you guys! | 是我叫你们来的 |
[32:15] | I’m the one whose great uncle used to be a Reaper. | 我的叔祖父过去也是格林猎人 |
[32:20] | Not one bit of physical evidence | 没有丝毫物证 |
[32:21] | to tie Sal to the murder. | 能将塞尔和凶杀案联系起来 |
[32:23] | And he’s got a solid alibi. | 而且他还有可靠的不在场证明 |
[32:24] | Three guys can vouch that | 有三个人证明 |
[32:26] | he was playing poker with them that night. | 那晚他们在一起打牌 |
[32:27] | What about the witness? | 有目击者吗 |
[32:28] | – Still in the wind. – Checked his home, his work, | -还没找到 -搜查他家 工作的地方 |
[32:31] | put an APB on his car. Coming up empty. | 通缉他的车 毫无收获 |
[32:33] | Do you know he’s still alive? | 他到底还活着吗 |
[32:34] | Haven’t found a body. | 没找到尸体 |
[32:35] | My guess is he’s too terrified to come forward. | 我猜他太害怕 不敢出面指证 |
[32:37] | Yeah, he’s not too terrified to call 911, | 他报警的时候倒没这么害怕 |
[32:39] | but when push comes to shove, he won’t come forward. | 但到了紧要关头却不敢出面指证了 |
[32:41] | What kind of person is this? | 这是什么人啊 |
[32:43] | We have nothing unless we find this guy and convince him | 除非我们找到这个人 说服他履行公民义务 |
[32:45] | to do his civic duty. | 不然就束手无策 |
[32:46] | Put some more people on this, | 多派些人手 |
[32:48] | otherwise we’re gonna lose this case. | 不然这案子破不了 |
[32:49] | All right, we’ll rattle a few cages. | 好的 我们来点猛药 |
[32:57] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[33:00] | – What’s going on? – We’ve done a lot of talking. | -怎么了 -我们真是费劲了口舌 |
[33:02] | – A lot of talking. – I mean, we could tell you | -嘴皮子都磨破了 -你都不知道 |
[33:04] | how much talking we’ve done. | 我们花了多久 |
[33:09] | I’m Arnold Rosarot, and, | 我叫阿诺德·罗萨洛特 我… |
[33:14] | I–I think I’m ready to help. | 我 我觉得我可以协助破案 |
[33:23] | We hear the Grimm has friends here. | 我们听说这儿有格林的朋友 |
[33:26] | – He’s not my friend. – So you say. | -他不是我的朋友 -你说我就信吗 |
[33:30] | I’m telling you the truth. Why else would I call you? | 这是实话 不然我打电话给你们干吗 |
[33:32] | That’s what we’re going to find out. | 我们也在思考这个问题 |
[33:38] | What the hell’s the matter with you guys? | 你们到底想干什么 |
[33:39] | Deliver us the Grimm or die. | 要么供出格林 要么死 |
[33:42] | He’s a detective for the Portland P.D.! | 他是波特兰警署的警探 |
[33:47] | His name is Burkhardt! | 他叫伯克哈德 |
[33:48] | Do you suggest we simply walk into the police station, | 你是想让我们直接到警署 |
[33:51] | ask for detective Burkhardt, and cut off his head? | 找伯克哈德警探 然后取他人头吗 |
[33:55] | I don’t know, you guys are the experts. | 我不知道 你们才是职业杀手 |
[34:01] | If he’s not your friend, why is he calling you? | 如果不是你朋友 他为什么要打给你 |
[34:07] | – Hello? – Salvadore Butrell? | -你好 -萨尔瓦多·巴特利尔 |
[34:09] | This is Detective Nick Burkhardt. | 我是尼克·伯克哈德警探 |
[34:11] | What can I do for you? | 有什么事吗 |
[34:12] | We have a few more questions for you. | 我有几个问题要问你 |
[34:14] | We’re gonna need you to come downtown. | 你来一趟市中心 |
[34:21] | What if I don’t want to go downtown | 如果我不想去市中心 |
[34:23] | to answer any more questions? | 回答你们的问题呢 |
[34:24] | I’ll be forced to send officers to make sure you do. | 那我就只能出动警力把你强行带来了 |
[34:27] | Look, let’s just cut to the chase. | 听着 有什么话就直说吧 |
[34:29] | I know what you are. You know what I am. | 我知道你是什么 你也知道我是什么 |
[34:32] | Let’s just have a face-to-face. | 不如面对面谈一谈 |
[34:35] | Off-the-record, so to speak. | 也就是说 私下见面谈 |
[34:38] | I’ll make it worth your while in more ways than one. | 我不会让你空手而归的 |
[34:42] | I’ll be at my club in ten minutes. | 我10分钟内到我的俱乐部 |
[34:48] | Well, we better hurry, guys. | 我们最好抓紧时间 |
[34:49] | It’d be a shame if he got there | 如果他比我们 |
[34:51] | and we weren’t there to greet him. | 早到一步 那就太可惜了 |
[34:53] | 迷幻陷阱社交俱乐部 仅对会员开放 | |
[34:55] | Portland P.D.! Open up! | 波特兰警察 开门 |
[35:02] | Detectives, what a surprise. | 长官 好巧啊 |
[35:04] | – What happened to you? – Family reunion. | -你怎么了 -家庭聚会而已 |
[35:06] | Salvadore Butrell, you’re under arrest | 萨尔瓦多·巴特利尔 你因涉嫌 |
[35:08] | for the murder of Robert Grosszahn. | 谋杀罗伯特·格罗桑被正式拘捕 |
[35:10] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持缄默 |
[35:12] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你所说的一切都将成为 |
[35:15] | in a court of law. | 呈堂证供 |
[35:37] | Do you see the man who killed Robert Grosszahn? | 他们中有杀害罗伯特·格罗桑的凶手吗 |
[35:41] | Third man from the right. | 右起第三个人 |
[35:43] | Just take your time, make sure. | 别着急 好好想想 |
[35:46] | I’m sure. That’s him. | 我肯定 就是他 |
[35:54] | Let the record show the witness has identified | 记录下来 目击证人已经指认 |
[35:57] | Salvadore Butrell. | 萨尔瓦多·巴特利尔是凶手 |
[36:03] | I do all right? | 我做得好吗 |
[36:04] | You did great. | 你做得很好 |
[36:04] | We got Sal Butrell locked up and waiting for arraignment. | 塞尔·巴特瑞尔已经被扣押 等着受传讯 |
[36:09] | I know this wasn’t easy. I’m proud of you. | 我知道这很不容易 我为你感到骄傲 |
[36:15] | Look, Arnold, you might want to lay low for a little while, | 听着 阿诺德 你这阵子要避避风头 |
[36:18] | just to be on the safe side. | 以防万一 |
[36:19] | How about the lodge? | 不如回集会屋 |
[36:20] | You’d be safe there, huh? | 你在那儿不会有事的 |
[36:22] | Yeah, yeah. Sure, yeah. | 可以啊 |
[36:23] | The–The lodge is good. I like the lodge. | 集会屋挺好的 我喜欢集会屋 |
[36:25] | Okay, I’ll drive you there myself | 那好 我开车送你过去 |
[36:26] | just to be sure you get there okay. | 确保你能安全到达 |
[37:17] | I think we’re being followed. | 我们被跟踪了 |
[37:18] | I’ve been watching the same headlights | 十分钟前 我就看到 |
[37:20] | for the last ten minutes. | 这个车头灯了 |
[37:21] | We better call Nick! | 赶紧通知尼克 |
[37:39] | Get inside! | 进去 |
[37:54] | Go to the lodge and stay there. | 去集会屋呆着 别出来 |
[37:55] | Shouldn’t we stay here and help? | 我们不用在这儿帮忙吗 |
[37:57] | – I’m not afraid. – I’m staying if you guys do. | -我不怕 -如果你们留下 我也留下 |
[37:59] | – Go! – Come on. | -快走 -来吧 |
[39:09] | Hey, Nick, what up? | 尼克 什么事 |
[39:11] | I’m at the Bull Run Dam. Can you come out here? | 我在牛市坝 你能过来吗 |
[39:13] | Why, do you need some help? | 怎么了 要帮忙吗 |
[39:16] | Sort of. | 差不多 |
[39:17] | Monroe… | 门罗… |
[39:20] | Bring a shovel. | 带把铲子过来 |
[39:47] | – Nick? – In here! | -尼克 -我在这儿 |
[39:52] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[39:57] | Dude… | 哥们 |
[40:01] | You took out two reapers! | 你搞定了两个猎人 |
[40:07] | “Vernichter der Grimms.” | “格林猎人” |
[40:10] | Reapers of the Grimms. | 格林猎人 |
[40:12] | They’re just gonna keep coming for me | 他们会一直追杀我 |
[40:13] | until I’m dead, aren’t they? | 直到我死 是吗 |
[40:16] | Uh, yeah, I’m pretty sure that’s how it works. | 流程是这样没错 |
[40:20] | I think I need to send them a message. | 我要给他们送个信 |
[40:22] | I think you do too. | 我也觉得 |
[40:24] | And you know what? | 知道吗 |
[40:27] | When it comes to sending these guys messages, | 要给他们送信的话 |
[40:31] | two heads are better than one. | 两个头比一个更有说服力 |
[40:39] | Surprised to see me? | 看到我很意外吧 |
[40:41] | No. | 不 |
[40:45] | I met your friends. | 我和你的朋友们交过手了 |
[40:50] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[40:52] | Oh, you know how it is. | 你也想象得到那场景 |
[40:55] | They got angry… | 他们很生气… |
[40:58] | Kinda lost their heads. | 气的脑袋都掉了 |
[41:20] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[41:21] | There’s just so many. | 实在是太多了 |
[41:23] | What are you talking about? | 说什么呢 |
[41:32] | They’ve been dropping them off all day. | 他们一整天都在往这送东西 |
[41:39] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[41:45] | Just my job. | 只是分内的事 |
[42:16] | 下次 派高手来 |