时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | What have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[00:07] | I no longer have any powers. | 我什么能力都没有了 |
[00:10] | You’ve taken everything. | 你夺走了我的一切 |
[00:12] | Farley Kolt. | 法利·柯尔特 |
[00:13] | – Put the coins on the bed. – No. | -把金币放床上 -不 |
[00:19] | You’ll never find them again. | 和金币永别吧 |
[00:26] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[00:30] | 公主不会死去 但会沉睡百年 | |
[00:52] | He’s not himself. | 他最近不对劲 |
[00:53] | He’s been acting weird. | 行为举止都很反常 |
[00:55] | I’m just, you know, worried about him as to what he saw. | 想到他所看到的 我就有点担心他 |
[01:00] | Has he said anything? | 他有说什么吗 |
[01:01] | No, but I can tell there’s something not right. | 没有 不过我看得出他不正常 |
[01:04] | Hank’s got to be shook up about this in some way. | 汉克肯定是受到了一定程度的精神打击 |
[01:08] | You know, I mean whether he’s talking about it or not, | 不管他说没说出来 |
[01:11] | when I saw him looking up at me, he was freaked. | 反正他看到我的时候 被吓坏了 |
[01:18] | And it’s a look I’ve seen before, let me tell you. | 那种神情我之前也见过 |
[01:21] | I’m sure you’re hoping it will just go away, | 我知道你肯定希望这事快点过去 |
[01:22] | and he won’t say anything, but look. | 他不会透露什么 但是你也清楚 |
[01:24] | This is not, like, your ordinary nightmare, okay? | 这不像平时做的噩梦那么简单 |
[01:26] | He knows he was awake. | 他知道自己是清醒的 |
[01:28] | And his brain is trying to process the unprocessable. | 他的大脑正试图消化这一难以接受的事实 |
[01:31] | I mean, what did you think when you first saw one woge? | 你头一次目睹转化的时候是什么感觉 |
[01:38] | – I thought I was going crazy. – Right, well… | -觉得自己疯了 -对嘛 |
[01:40] | Hank’s probably going through the same thing, you know? | 估计汉克也在经历着同样的过程 |
[01:42] | You know, with you, it was one thing. | 遇上你那次是一回事 |
[01:45] | He was hit. He was knocked out. | 他当时受到了攻击被扑倒在地 |
[01:47] | He was a little dazed. | 整个人都有点昏昏沉沉 |
[01:50] | But I mean, he saw Brinkerhoff change. | 但他还亲眼看到了布林克霍夫的转化 |
[01:57] | That is so not going to make it any easier. | 那更是雪上加霜 |
[02:00] | Trust me, mental hospitals are chock-full of people | 听我一句 精神病院里到处都是这种病人 |
[02:02] | who have spent their lives trying to wrap their minds | 他们终其一生都在琢磨 |
[02:04] | around things they’ve seen and can’t explain. | 自己亲眼所见却无从解释的现象 |
[02:07] | Great. | 这可好 |
[02:08] | But hey, look, with Hank, | 不过 就汉克来说 |
[02:09] | maybe it’ll be different, you know? | 情况或许会有所不同 |
[02:10] | He’s a cop. | 他是警察 |
[02:11] | He’s already seen a bunch of crazy stuff. | 对于这种稀奇古怪的现象早就见怪不怪了 |
[02:13] | With any luck, it’ll wear off in a couple, three years. | 运气好的话 说不定两三年后就没事了 |
[02:51] | Hello. | 喂 |
[02:52] | I found your friend. | 我找到你的朋友了 |
[02:54] | Marquesa. | 马克萨 |
[02:55] | It’s time for you to get on a plane to Portland. | 赶紧来趟波特兰吧 |
[03:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:08] | You don’t look like you slept too well. | 你看上去没睡好的样子 |
[03:09] | I didn’t. | 确实 |
[03:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[03:12] | The usual suspects, tossing and turning. | 还不是惯有的疑心病 让我辗转反侧 |
[03:15] | Must have been something I ate. | 肯定是吃了什么不干净的东西 |
[03:17] | What did you get from Interpol? | 从国际刑警组织那拿到些什么 |
[03:19] | File on Akira Kimura. | 木村明的档案 |
[03:23] | One of the guys responsible for killing your parents. | 杀害你父母的凶手之一 |
[03:25] | It’s a great way to start your day. | 一上班就看这个真是不赖 |
[03:27] | And get this, they tied him to the beating death | 资料显示他跟在汉堡发生的一起 |
[03:30] | of a coin collector in Hamburg. | 将某银币收藏家殴打致死的案子有关联 |
[03:32] | Turns out the victim was the dealer who sold | 而受害者就是把那三个硬币 |
[03:34] | the three gold coins to Sam Bertram here in Portland. | 卖给波特兰的山姆·伯伦特的那个人 |
[03:36] | I’m not sad those coins disappeared. | 真是庆幸那些硬币消失了 |
[03:39] | You know, that’s a nasty-looking guy. | 这人长得可真够凶神恶煞的 |
[03:42] | What the hell is that thing on his face? | 他脸上那是什么鬼东西 |
[03:43] | It’s called the aegishjalmur. | 这叫敬畏之舵 |
[03:45] | And it means what? | 什么意思 |
[03:47] | Helm of awe. | 敬畏之舵 |
[03:48] | It’s a symbol the Vikings wore for invincibility. | 维京人用这个纹身来表明他们不可战胜 |
[03:51] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[03:53] | I’m going to trust my flak jacket. | 我还是觉得防弹衣比较靠谱 |
[03:55] | We got our last known whereabouts on Mr. Invincible? | 知道这最后一个无敌先生的下落吗 |
[03:59] | Lisbon. 14 months ago. | 14个月前在里斯本[葡萄牙首都]出现过 |
[04:08] | Welcome to the Portland Governor, sir. | 欢迎光临波特兰总督酒店 先生 |
[04:17] | Where’s Marquesa? | 马克萨在哪 |
[04:19] | I found a lot more than him. | 我手上可不仅仅有他的消息 |
[05:00] | I’ve got something very special for you. | 我给你准备了很特别的东西哦 |
[05:04] | Why don’t you come out and see your new home? | 出来看看自己的新家吧 |
[05:07] | That’s a good girl. | 真乖 |
[05:12] | Marquesa was tied to a jewelry store robbery | 马克萨参与了两个半月前发生在 |
[05:14] | here in Portland two and half months ago. | 波特兰的一起珠宝店抢劫案 |
[05:16] | The owner, Sam Bertram, was killed during the robbery. | 其中店主山姆·伯伦特惨遭杀害 |
[05:21] | Now after that, Marquesa killed a police officer, | 之后 马克萨又杀了一名警察 |
[05:25] | gained access to the precinct using his uniform | 穿着那个警察的制服进入到辖区 |
[05:27] | in an attempt to get at a police captain. | 试图拿下一名警长 |
[05:30] | That’s where I became intrigued. | 我就是对这件事非常好奇 |
[05:32] | I couldn’t figure out why Marquesa went after a police captain | 我想不通马克萨怎么会在抢劫完后 |
[05:35] | after he pulled off a heist. | 对一个警长下手 |
[05:38] | So I did a little more digging on your behalf. | 于是我就替你再深入调查了一番 |
[05:41] | And that’s when I found out… | 然后我就了解到 |
[05:46] | there were three gold coins discovered | 珠宝商被害当晚 在他胃里 |
[05:48] | in that jeweler’s stomach the night he was killed. | 发现了三枚金币 |
[05:50] | Now I got all this from the coroner’s report. | 这些都是从验尸官报告里读到的 |
[05:54] | How did you get this report? | 你怎么会有这份报告 |
[05:57] | ‘Cause ex New York city cops generally get what they want, | 身为前纽约市的警察 我固然有自己的手段 |
[06:00] | which brings me to my next subject. | 这就引出了我下面要说的话 |
[06:04] | These are the two detectives that handled the case | 这是处理这个案子 |
[06:06] | and killed Marquesa. | 并杀死马克萨的两名警探 |
[06:09] | This is Captain Renard, the guy Marquesa went after. | 这是雷纳德队长 马克萨的目标 |
[06:14] | This guy? | 这个呢 |
[06:15] | I don’t know how he figures into everything. | 我也不明白他怎么会搅进这淌浑水 |
[06:16] | He’s a local guy. Repairs clocks. | 他是当地的一个钟表匠 |
[06:19] | I believe he’s a police informant. | 估计是警察的线人 |
[06:21] | And I think one of these men | 我还觉得他们中总有一个人 |
[06:24] | either has the coins or knows where they are. | 就算没有硬币也知道它们的下落 |
[06:27] | Our deal was for me to find Marquesa. | 我们之前的交易是要我找到马克萨 |
[06:29] | Well, I did that. | 我找到了 |
[06:32] | These coins, however, present a whole new business opportunity. | 而这些硬币又提供了一次新的商机 |
[06:36] | So you want to be my partner? | 这么说你想入伙 |
[06:41] | This is the guy Marquesa went after. | 这是马克萨的目标人物 |
[06:44] | That’s him coming out of his condo. | 这张是他从家里走出来的照片 |
[06:47] | I got names and addresses on all of them. | 照片里所有人的姓名和地址我都有 |
[06:50] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[06:55] | Not anymore. | 已经用不着了 |
[07:31] | So, Mr. Adams, | 亚当斯先生 |
[07:33] | You must have found something that wasn’t good for you. | 你肯定发现了些对你没好处的事 |
[07:41] | Adalind? | 爱达玲 |
[07:42] | Hi, Juliette. I’m glad you remember me. | 朱丽叶 很高兴你还记得我 |
[07:44] | Of course I remember you. | 我当然记得你 |
[07:45] | Well, I just wasn’t sure if I should come by | 我有点不确定我是否该来 |
[07:48] | since things didn’t work out with Hank, you know. | 因为我和汉克最终还是没成 |
[07:50] | Oh, stop. | 快别这么说 |
[07:51] | I don’t take my patients based on their owners’ social lives. | 我不会因社交关系对患者区别对待的 |
[07:54] | I’m glad you came in, | 我很高兴你能过来 |
[07:55] | And I’m glad you brought your cat. | 也很高兴你带了猫来 |
[07:56] | Well, I am relieved to hear that | 听到这个真让我松了口气 |
[07:59] | because Majique Seems to be pretty sick. | 玛奇科看起来病得很重 |
[08:00] | Oh, no. What seems to be the problem with Miss Majique? | 玛奇科小姐有什么问题呢 |
[08:04] | She’s just not herself. | 她就是很不正常 |
[08:05] | She’s sluggish. She won’t eat. | 行动迟缓 没有食欲 |
[08:08] | I’m pretty worried. | 我很担心 |
[08:10] | Do you think it’s serious? | 你觉得这严重吗 |
[08:12] | Well, I hope not, but I’m probably going to want | 希望不严重 但我今天可能 |
[08:13] | to keep her overnight to run some tests. | 得把她留下过夜 做些检查 |
[08:18] | Oh, you seem to have the touch. | 她好像很喜欢你的抚摸 |
[08:21] | Majique! | 玛奇科 |
[08:22] | I’m so sorry. Are you Okay? | 真抱歉 你还好吗 |
[08:24] | Yeah, it’s an occupational hazard. | 没事 这是正常的职业风险 |
[08:26] | I’m sure she didn’t mean it. | 她肯定不是故意的 |
[08:27] | She’s a good kitty, aren’t you, Majique? | 她是只好猫猫 对吧 玛奇科 |
[08:39] | Where’s the body? | 尸体在哪 |
[08:40] | First floor, room at the back. | 一楼 里面的屋子里 |
[08:41] | It’s a little messy. | 场面有点不堪入目 |
[08:42] | Well, what do we know? | 目前掌握了什么信息 |
[08:44] | Uh, male, mid-40s. | 男性 45岁左右 |
[08:45] | Looks like somebody took a weed wacker to this throat. | 死状像被除草机切断了喉咙 |
[08:47] | Checked in three weeks ago under the name Nathaniel Adams. | 三周前以纳撒尼尔·亚当斯这个名字登记入住 |
[08:50] | Clerk says he kept to himself, | 前台说他举止正常 |
[08:51] | paid his rent, listed his home as New York City. | 付足了房租 登记住址是纽约 |
[08:55] | There was no sign of forced entry. | 没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[08:57] | Maid discovered the body about an hour ago. | 女服务员一小时前发现了尸体 |
[08:59] | You weren’t kidding about the weed wacker. | 你说除草机的那段还真不是开玩笑 |
[09:00] | Looks more like a hatchet. | 更像是用斧头砍的 |
[09:02] | Except his head’s still here. | 不过他的头还连着身体而已 |
[09:03] | – Who rolled the body? – Nobody. | -谁翻过尸体 -没人动过 |
[09:05] | That’s the way the maid said she found him. | 女服务员发现时尸体就是这样 |
[09:07] | Well, this body’s been rolled. | 这尸体被翻动过 |
[09:08] | The pattern on the carpet matches the blood on his shirt. | 地毯上的痕迹和衬衫上的吻合 |
[09:10] | That could have been the killer. | 可能是杀手翻的 |
[09:11] | There’s no wallet, nothing in his pockets. | 屋里没有钱包 他口袋里也没东西 |
[09:14] | Maybe a robbery. | 可能是抢劫杀人 |
[09:15] | There’s nothing in the room except for a coat… | 那屋子里除了大衣什么都没有 |
[09:17] | Hanging behind the bathroom door. | 在卫生间门后挂着 |
[09:23] | There’s a key here. Looks like a rental. | 口袋里有车钥匙 看着像租来的 |
[09:32] | There we go. | 找到车了 |
[09:35] | Hey, we got some equipment back here. | 后备箱里有些设备 |
[09:38] | Cameras, lenses, monopod. | 相机 镜头 单脚架 |
[09:42] | Let’s see what he was taking pictures of. | 看看他拍了些什么 |
[10:03] | Download’s done. | 下载完成了 |
[10:05] | Let’s see what this guy was shooting. | 那就来看照片吧 |
[10:07] | I hope it’s not something too gross. | 但愿没有什么太恶心的内容 |
[10:12] | What the hell? | 这是什么情况 |
[10:13] | Why’s this guy watching us? | 他为什么要监视我们 |
[10:15] | I don’t know. Better find out. | 不知道 但最好去查清楚 |
[10:17] | All right, we better tell the captain. | 好的 最好先告诉队长一声 |
[10:18] | I’ll call him. | 我给他打电话 |
[10:21] | Might be a good idea to put some uniforms at our houses. | 最好派警员去保护一下我们的住所 |
[10:23] | Got it. I’ll send one to the captain’s. | 收到 我会往队长家也派些警力 |
[11:27] | Oh, no. Patty. | 不要啊 帕蒂 |
[11:41] | Where are the coins? | 那几枚钱币在哪 |
[11:50] | Where are the coins? | 那几枚钱币在哪 |
[11:55] | Where are the coins? | 那几枚钱币在哪 |
[12:00] | Where are they? | 它们在哪 |
[12:09] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[12:13] | I’m the one who asks the questions. | 你没有提问的权利 |
[12:14] | Where are the coins? | 那几枚钱币在哪 |
[12:18] | I don’t have them. | 不在我这里 |
[12:22] | They were taken from me. | 它们被抢走了 |
[12:24] | Give me his name. | 谁抢走的 |
[12:28] | Farley kolt. | 法利·柯尔特 |
[12:32] | Kolt does not have them. | 不在柯尔特手上 |
[12:35] | I found him in los angeles. | 我在洛杉矶找到他了 |
[12:37] | I wasted three days finding out he didn’t have them. | 浪费了三天时间才确定不在他手上 |
[12:40] | I don’t plan to waste that much time with you. | 我不想在你这里再浪费时间了 |
[12:44] | Look, I told you, I don’t have the coins. | 我说了 那些钱币不在我手上 |
[12:58] | Where are the coins? | 那它们在哪 |
[13:16] | Captain? Sergeant Wu. | 队长 我是吴警官 |
[13:19] | Detective griffin wanted me to come over and check on you. | 格里芬警探让我来看看你是否还好 |
[13:31] | Captain? | 队长 |
[13:32] | If you can hear me, please open the door. | 听到我说话 就请开门吧 |
[13:36] | Captain? | 队长 |
[13:39] | Listen, I’m not sure he’s home. | 不确定他是否在家 |
[13:40] | I’m going to get the key from the super. | 我去跟管理员拿钥匙 |
[13:42] | Stay here. | 你在这等着 |
[14:13] | Hey. You locate the captain? | 你找到队长了吗 |
[14:15] | No. Not yet. Knocked on his door, no answer. | 还没 敲了他家门 没人应 |
[14:17] | Checked his car. It was in his parking space. | 他的车在公寓停车场 |
[14:20] | Just got the key to his condo from the building super. | 我刚从管理员那拿到他家的房门钥匙 |
[14:22] | Let’s do this. | 开门吧 |
[14:31] | He’s down! | 他倒地了 |
[14:36] | Radio for backup. | 通过无线电求援 |
[14:38] | I’m going to need backup and an ambulance | 我需要后援和一辆救护车 |
[14:40] | at the captain’s residence. | 来队长住处 |
[14:54] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[14:56] | His housekeeper’s not. | 他的管家却死了 |
[15:31] | He wanted the coins that were stolen from the jeweler. | 他想要珠宝店丢失的钱币 |
[15:33] | I told him Farley Kolt had them. | 我跟他说被法利·柯尔特抢走了 |
[15:36] | And he said he found Kolt in Los Angeles, | 而他说在洛杉矶找到了柯尔特 |
[15:38] | Spent three days with him, and was sure he didn’t. | 花了三天时间确认了不在他手上 |
[15:41] | You might want to check with lapd | 你们也许该跟洛杉矶警方确认一下 |
[15:42] | if Kolt’s body has been found. | 看看柯尔特的尸体找到没有 |
[15:45] | I doubt he left him alive. | 我怀疑他把人杀了 |
[15:47] | And if he didn’t wind up with the coins, who did? | 如果不是柯尔特拿走了钱币 那又是谁 |
[15:51] | Maybe he got rid of them before this guy caught up with him. | 也许他在被这家伙抓到前就脱手了 |
[15:53] | I don’t think this guy thought so. | 这家伙可不这么想 |
[15:54] | That’s why he’s here in Portland. | 所以他才来波特兰 |
[15:56] | He had photos of all of us. | 他有我们所有人的照片 |
[15:57] | Me, Nick, and you, Captain. | 我 尼克 还有你的 队长 |
[16:00] | They were taken by a private investigator from New York. | 这些照片是一个纽约的私家侦探照的 |
[16:02] | His body was found this morning at a downtown hotel. | 他的尸体今早在市区宾馆被发现 |
[16:04] | And we found a camera in the trunk of a rental car. | 我们在他租车的后备箱里发现了一台相机 |
[16:07] | Downloaded the photos. That’s why we came after you. | 下载了里面的照片 所以才来找你 |
[16:09] | That’s lucky for me. | 我真幸运 |
[16:10] | He had no intention of leaving me alive. | 他根本不想留我活口 |
[16:12] | – You get a good look at him? – Yeah. | -你看清他了吗 -是的 |
[16:16] | Asian, mid-40s, | 亚裔 45岁左右 |
[16:18] | he had a tattoo on the side of his head. | 头部一侧有个纹身 |
[16:21] | Sounds like the picture of the guy out of New York. | 听起来像照片里那个纽约的家伙 |
[16:23] | What picture? | 什么照片 |
[16:24] | Akira Kimura. | 木村明 |
[16:26] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[16:27] | Yeah. That’s the same guy. | 没错 是同一人 |
[16:30] | Akira Kimura. | 木村明 |
[16:31] | He was somehow connected to my case on Roth and Flynn. | 不知为何 他和罗斯和弗林的案子有关联 |
[16:34] | The guys who came for the coins. | 就是那些寻找硬币的人 |
[16:36] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:37] | God knows those coins aren’t healthy to be around. | 那些硬币真是厄运之兆 |
[16:38] | And we did a little more digging, | 我们调查了一下 |
[16:40] | found out Kimura is tied to | 发现木村和一个 |
[16:41] | a secret organization called the Dragon’s Tongue. | 名为”龙舌”的秘密组织有关 |
[16:44] | It was founded in 1901, | 该组织创立于1901年 |
[16:45] | connected to the Japanese imperial army. | 与大日本帝国陆军有联系 |
[16:47] | It went underground after the Japanese defeat in World War II. | 二战日本战败后 组织转入地下 |
[16:49] | But it appears the organization has resurfaced | 但最近又重现江湖 |
[16:51] | with ties to the Yakuza. | 与日本黑帮有联系 |
[16:53] | We got a report that Kimura was identified | 我们收到一份报告 |
[16:54] | by state police in Hamburg, Germany, three months ago, | 德国汉堡警方三个月前曾见过木村 |
[16:57] | now he’s here. | 现在他来到这里 |
[16:59] | I want you to tear this town apart | 我要你们把城市翻个底朝天 |
[17:00] | and find this son of a bitch. | 找出这个杂碎 |
[17:07] | We think he hired a private investigator out of New York. | 我们认为他在纽约雇了位私家侦探 |
[17:10] | We found photos of you. | 我们发现了你 |
[17:13] | And me, Hank, the Captain, | 我 汉克和队长的照片 |
[17:14] | everybody on this investigator’s camera. | 都在侦探的相机上 |
[17:16] | The same investigator we found dead today. | 而侦探今早被发现死亡 |
[17:18] | We think Kimura killed him. | 我们认为木村杀了他 |
[17:20] | Why would he kill the guy he hired? | 他为什么要杀自己雇的人 |
[17:22] | Remember those coins I was telling you about? | 还记得我给你说过的那些硬币吗 |
[17:24] | Oh, yeah. Everybody died? | 记得 当事人无一生还 |
[17:27] | Why would this guy come after me, man? | 那家伙为什么找上我 |
[17:29] | I’ve never even seen the coins. | 我连硬币见都没见过 |
[17:31] | He probably won’t, but we don’t know that for sure. | 他应该不会找上你 但要以防万一 |
[17:35] | Now all three guys involved in the jewelry store robbery | 卷入珠宝店劫案的三人 |
[17:38] | were also involved in the killing of my parents. | 也和我父母被害的案子有关 |
[17:41] | I just found out Kimura was tied to them. | 我最近才发现木村跟他们有关联 |
[17:43] | He might be the last link I have to find out | 他是我找出父母为何被杀 |
[17:45] | why my parents were killed and who killed them. | 被谁所杀的最后线索 |
[17:47] | Okay. I got it. | 好的 我明白了 |
[17:49] | He’s super dangerous, | 他非常危险 |
[17:51] | and you want to catch this piece of garbage alive. | 而你想活捉这个杂碎 |
[17:53] | I want him alone and not in an interrogation room. | 我要单独审问他 而不是在审讯室里 |
[17:57] | So you want a little Grimm time? | 你想用格林的办法对付他 |
[17:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:00] | I could probably help you with that. | 这忙我可以帮 |
[18:10] | I think I found just what you need. | 我想我找到你要的东西了 |
[18:12] | Says here this Grimm captured | 书中记载 这位格林 |
[18:14] | this Siegbarste with his trusty crossbow | 用自己可靠的十字弩抓住了一只食人魔 |
[18:18] | and an arrow filled with Schlaftrunk, | 弓箭中填入了安眠剂 |
[18:20] | which is basically a sleeping toxin. | 一种安眠毒剂 |
[18:24] | He was able to subdue the big fella with one shot to the neck. | 他一箭射在巨大怪物的脖子上 制服了它 |
[18:30] | And they were able to keep him alive? | 那怪物还活着吗 |
[18:32] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[18:33] | Just long enough to draw and quarter him, | 直到它被五马分尸 |
[18:35] | which is not actually as easy as it seems. | 看起来很简单 |
[18:37] | You need a lot of ropes and chains | 但其实需要很多绳子和锁链 |
[18:39] | and, like, a minimum of four horses, | 而且至少需要四匹马 |
[18:41] | but all you need is some Schlaftrunk. | 但你只要有安眠剂就行了 |
[18:43] | Let’s hope your aunt has some. | 但愿你姑妈有存货 |
[18:46] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[18:50] | How much do we need? There’s not much left. | 我们需要多少剂量 剩的不多了 |
[18:53] | Um, they don’t really say in the book. | 书里没有写明 |
[18:56] | Here. | 给 |
[19:01] | If you’re supposed to use an eyedropper, | 如果这和滴眼液差不多 |
[19:03] | I’d say a little probably goes a long way. | 我猜几滴效力就会很大 |
[19:06] | It better. | 但愿如此 |
[19:25] | Thanks for looking out. | 谢谢你放哨 |
[19:31] | Juliette? | 朱丽叶 |
[19:32] | I’m upstairs. Coming down. | 我在楼上 马上下来 |
[19:40] | I don’t really feel like cooking. | 我不太想做饭 |
[19:42] | – Do you? – No. | -你想吗 -不想 |
[19:43] | Where do you want to go? | 你想去哪儿吃 |
[19:44] | I was hoping that you would ask. | 我就知道你会这么问 |
[19:46] | I made a reservation Laurelhurst Market. | 我在劳瑞霍斯特牛排餐厅订了餐 |
[19:49] | One at 9:00 in your name | 用你名字订了个九点 |
[19:50] | and one at 10:00 in my name just in case, you know. | 用我名字订了个十点 以防万一 |
[19:53] | – Just in case what? – I don’t know. | -以防什么啊 -我也不知道 |
[19:55] | Things have been going pretty well lately. | 最近事情过得很顺利 |
[19:56] | Knock on wood. | 愿好运永驻 |
[19:57] | Uh-huh. Keep going. | 继续说 |
[19:59] | Well, you’ve been around a little bit more. | 你最近常常陪着我 |
[20:01] | A little bit more attentive. | 异常体贴 |
[20:03] | Mm. And? | 然后呢 |
[20:04] | Ooh. What bit you today? | 你今天被什么咬了 |
[20:07] | Not a bite. It’s just a scratch. | 不是咬的 只是抓伤 |
[20:09] | From a… | 是不是… |
[20:12] | – dog? – Mm-mm. | -狗 -不是 |
[20:14] | – Cat? – Mm-mm. | -猫 -不是 |
[20:15] | – Bird? – Mm-mm. | -鸟 -不是 |
[20:16] | – Wolf? – Mm. | -狼 -不是 |
[20:17] | Guinea pig, sidewinder, what? | 豚鼠 响尾蛇 到底是什么 |
[20:19] | Just a cat. | 只是一只猫 |
[20:21] | Just a cat? | 只是一只猫 |
[20:22] | You never talk about your patients that way. | 你平常不这么称呼自己病人的 |
[20:23] | What, you have to put one down? | 怎么了 你要给它安乐死吗 |
[20:25] | No. I wasn’t going to tell you. | 不是 我本不打算告诉你 |
[20:27] | – Tell me what? – You promise you won’t get mad? | -告诉我什么 -你保证不要生气 |
[20:29] | About a cat? Why would I get mad about a cat? | 对猫生气 我怎么会对一只猫生气 |
[20:32] | It was Adalind’s cat, | 那是爱达玲的猫 |
[20:34] | And I know that you don’t like her, and she knows that too. | 我知道你不喜欢她 她也知道 |
[20:35] | She didn’t even want me to tell you. | 她不希望我告诉你 |
[20:37] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[20:39] | Nick, what’s the matter with you? | 尼克 你怎么了 |
[20:40] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[20:42] | How long ago did this happen? | 你什么是时候被抓伤的 |
[20:43] | Today, just before lunch. | 今天中午之前 |
[20:45] | Baby, I get scratches all the time. | 宝贝 做我这行被抓一下很平常 |
[20:47] | Not like this you don’t. | 这种抓伤绝不寻常 |
[20:50] | – You don’t understand. – Yeah, I don’t understand. | -你不懂 -我是不懂 |
[20:52] | You’re getting all worked up about nothing. | 你干嘛这么小题大做 |
[20:54] | You don’t know her like I do. Okay? | 你不了解她是什么人 |
[20:57] | You know, you said that once before. What does that mean? | 你以前也这么说过 到底什么意思 |
[20:59] | Okay, we need to get you to a doctor right now | 总之我们现在得赶紧去看医生 |
[21:01] | and get that thing checked out. | 好好检查一下 |
[21:02] | I’m not going to a doctor for a cat scratch. | 我才不要因为被猫咪抓伤就去看医生 |
[21:05] | Listen, your life could be in danger. | 听着 你可能会有生命危险 |
[21:07] | That’s ridiculous. | 你别瞎说了 |
[21:08] | – Juliette. – I’m tired of this. | -朱丽叶 -我受够了 |
[21:10] | You don’t understand what she is. | 你不知道她是什么东西 |
[21:11] | What? What is she, Nick? | 她是什么”东西” 尼克 |
[21:13] | She’s an attractive, successful woman. | 她只是个漂亮的成功女性 |
[21:15] | You saved her life once. | 你还救过她一命 |
[21:16] | I don’t know what it is you have against her now. | 我不明白你现在为什么这么处处针对她 |
[21:19] | What is it that you’re not telling me? | 你到底对我隐瞒了什么 |
[21:21] | Do you have some kind of relationship with her? | 你跟她有什么吗 |
[21:22] | – No. – Then what is it? | -当然不是 -那是什么 |
[21:23] | She’s a witch, okay? | 她是个女巫 行了吗 |
[21:25] | You’re going to need to try a little harder, Nick. | 你这话编得太扯了 尼克 |
[21:27] | What? Does she ride a broom? | 她是不是还骑扫把出门啊 |
[21:28] | Because I distinctly remember her getting into a BMW. | 但我怎么清楚地记得她是开宝马的 |
[21:30] | You don’t know what’s going on here, Juliette. | 你不知道现在的情况 朱丽叶 |
[21:32] | Then isn’t it about time you tell me? | 那你现在就告诉我啊 |
[21:35] | You’re going to the doctor. | 你得去看医生 |
[21:35] | I told you, I’m not going to a doctor | 我告诉你 我不会去看医生的 |
[21:37] | till you tell me why you’re acting so crazy. | 除非你给我解释清楚你到底在抽什么风 |
[21:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:00] | You want the truth? | 想知道真相 |
[22:01] | Yeah, the truth would be nice. | 没错 还是不要隐瞒得好 |
[22:04] | Get your coat. | 穿好外套 |
[22:06] | I told you, I’m not going to a doctor. | 我告诉你了我不看医生 |
[22:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:13] | You want the truth, you’re going to get it. | 你想知道真相 我就带你去看 |
[22:33] | All right, I guess I should have figured | 好吧 我早该猜到 |
[22:34] | this would have something to do with aunt Marie. | 这跟玛丽姑妈有关 |
[22:37] | Nick, I’ve been inside your aunt’s trailer. | 尼克 我去过你姑妈的拖车 |
[22:39] | I’ve seen all the crazy stuff in there. | 也见过里面那些奇怪的东西 |
[22:41] | I don’t know what you expect to show me | 你给我看这些我看过的 |
[22:43] | that I have already seen. | 东西干嘛 |
[22:44] | Juliette, please. | 朱丽叶 听我说 |
[22:46] | Look, if you want to understand why | 如果你想搞清楚 |
[22:51] | I was attacked in our house… | 为什么我会在家里被袭击 |
[22:54] | Run! | 快跑 |
[22:56] | If you want to understand why | 如果你想搞清楚 |
[22:59] | My aunt was attacked on the street… | 为什么我姑妈会在马路上被袭击 |
[23:05] | And if you want to know why you were kidnapped | 如果你想搞清楚 |
[23:07] | by that crazy woman.. | 为什么你会被一个疯疯癫癫的女人绑架 |
[23:09] | Time for you to scream. | 到你尖叫的时候了 |
[23:11] | Time for you to scream. | 到你尖叫的时候了 |
[23:15] | You’re just going to have to trust me on this one. | 这次你必须相信我 |
[23:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:31] | How often do you come here? | 这里你多久来一次 |
[23:35] | Whenever I have a problem I can’t figure out. | 只要我有解决不了的问题就来 |
[23:41] | What kinds of problems would lead you here? | 什么样的问题会让你来这里 |
[23:45] | Something started happening to me | 姑妈去世前后一段时间 |
[23:48] | around the time my aunt died. | 就有一些奇怪的事发生在我身上 |
[23:51] | I guess it was destined to happen. | 感觉像是命中注定的一样 |
[23:53] | I just didn’t know about it yet. | 一开始我什么都不懂 |
[23:55] | I started seeing things I couldn’t explain, | 我看到很多无法解释的东西 |
[23:57] | and I thought I was going crazy. | 我觉得自己要疯掉了 |
[24:00] | But before she died, | 但她死之前 |
[24:01] | she told me that some of my other relatives | 告诉我我还有一些远亲 |
[24:04] | have this same problem, ability– | 也有相同的困扰 或者说能力 |
[24:08] | whatever you want to call it. | 随便你怎么称呼 |
[24:11] | This trailer is filled with things you can’t believe. | 这辆拖车里放了很多你根本无法相信的东西 |
[24:16] | It’s the history of my ancestors who were– | 这里记录了我祖先作为… |
[24:18] | now stay with me– sort of like hunters. | 现在轮到我了 猎人的历史 |
[24:24] | What did they hunt? | 他们猎什么 |
[24:26] | See, this is where it gets a little difficult to explain. | 这就有点不好解释了 |
[24:29] | Yeah, you’re going to have to try. | 那你就尽力解释吧 |
[24:30] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我会的 |
[24:34] | Okay, this is going to sound a little weird, | 这听起来会有点难以接受 |
[24:35] | And I know it’s going to sound a little weird, okay? | 我知道这听起来真的难以接受 |
[24:43] | Here goes. | 那我说了 |
[24:46] | I can see things that– | 我能看到一些现象– |
[24:50] | That what? | 什么现象 |
[24:52] | That most people can’t. | 多数人看不到的现象 |
[24:54] | You mean, like, ghosts? | 你是说 鬼魂之类的吗 |
[24:56] | No. No. Not the dead. | 不不 不是死去的东西 |
[24:59] | Well, that’s good. | 那挺好 |
[25:00] | Look, apparently, my ancestors from germany, | 我的祖先是来自德国的 |
[25:03] | the Grimms, well, I guess I’m related to them. | 格林家族 估计我是他们的后裔 |
[25:05] | My mother’s side of the family had the same ability. | 我母亲那一方的家族有这样的能力 |
[25:08] | What kind of ability are we talking about? | 你说的是什么能力 |
[25:10] | See these books? | 看看这些书 |
[25:12] | They’re filled with drawings made by my ancestors | 这些画满了插图的书是我的祖先 |
[25:16] | and some other people who had the same ability. | 和一些有这种能力的人编纂的 |
[25:19] | And… | 并且 |
[25:22] | the drawings are of wesen, | 内容是有关格林生物的 |
[25:24] | which is how they like to refer to themselves. | 他们是这么自称的 |
[25:26] | Who, the Grimms? | 谁 格林家族的人吗 |
[25:27] | No, the wesen. And that’s what I can see. | 不 是格林生物 就是我能看到的东西 |
[25:32] | What the Grimms could see. | 格林家族的人能看到的东西 |
[25:36] | And there are all kinds of them. | 这里有所有格林生物的图鉴 |
[25:39] | They’re kind of like species that exist within us– | 他们是存在于我们之中的物种 |
[25:44] | some of us. | 生活在一些正常人之中 |
[25:46] | Anyway, there’s blutbad and bauerschwein, | 总之 你看这是狼人 猪妖 |
[25:50] | Fuchsbaus, eisbibers. | 狐妖和水獭怪 |
[25:52] | Remember that fire dancer Ariel? | 你还记得那个跳火舞的艾丽尔吧 |
[25:54] | – Yeah. – She was a daemonfeuer. | -记得 -她是个火魔 |
[25:56] | A dragon thing. | 一种类似龙的生物 |
[25:57] | And they’re all in these books. Look. | 这些书里都有记载 你看 |
[26:00] | Lowen are a kind of lion. | 狮怪是一种狮子 |
[26:04] | Look at the picture here. | 看看这张图 |
[26:05] | Juliette, I mean, I’m not making this up. | 朱丽叶 我没有编故事 |
[26:07] | I mean these Lowen were running an illegal fight ring | 这些狮怪在角斗士时期 |
[26:09] | that dates back to the time of the gladiators. | 就在举办非法角斗了 |
[26:12] | They were fighting with these. Ancient weapons. | 他们用这些古兵器角斗 |
[26:18] | This is a morning star. | 这是流星锤 |
[26:23] | There’s a rifle in here that shoots | 这里面装着一支步枪 |
[26:27] | special bullets to kill Siegbarstes. | 能射出特殊的子弹杀死食人魔 |
[26:29] | But first, you have to dip them in this stuff here. | 但首先 你得把子弹泡在这东西里 |
[26:33] | This stuff right here. Siegbarste Gift. | 就是这东西 食人魔毒药 |
[26:35] | Gift means poison in German. | 这个词在德语中意思是毒药 |
[26:38] | The point is I can see these wesen | 重点是 我能看到那些怪物的本质 |
[26:41] | in what you would see as a perfectly normal person. | 而你却觉得他们同常人无异 |
[26:43] | When they go through something called the woge, | 当他们转化的时候 |
[26:45] | which is kind of like this emotional surge, | 也就是情绪起伏很大的时候 |
[26:47] | that’s when I can see them. | 我就能看到他们的本质 |
[26:50] | I know how this must sound, | 我知道这听起来很荒谬 |
[26:51] | but I swear to God, it’s all true. | 但我发誓 这都是真的 |
[26:55] | Look, you want to see who Adalind really is? | 你想知道爱达玲到底是谁 |
[27:01] | This is what Adalind really is, a Hexenbiest. | 这就是了 一个巫女 |
[27:05] | Juliette, you got to read some of this stuff. | 朱丽叶 你得看看这些东西 |
[27:09] | I mean, the stuff’s that’s in English | 就这些用英语写的 |
[27:10] | because most of it’s in German. | 因为大部分都是德语的 |
[27:11] | And there’s actually some of it in French, | 还有一些是法语的 |
[27:13] | Spanish, and even Latin. | 西班牙语 甚至拉丁语 |
[27:16] | Oh, there’s some of it in Japanese. | 还有一些是日语的 |
[27:19] | They all look like stories you’d read in a book, | 它们就像你曾在书里看到过的故事 |
[27:21] | but they’re not. They’re real. | 但又不是 它们都是真的 |
[27:24] | There are things in this trailer | 这辆拖车里的东西 |
[27:26] | that you can’t believe. | 是你无法置信的 |
[27:32] | Cameras. | 摄像机 |
[27:33] | And film of Hitler and the Verrat | 还有希特勒和镇反军 |
[27:36] | shooting people in 1936. | 在1936年开枪杀人的胶片 |
[27:38] | The Verrat worked with the seven royal families, | 还有镇反军和七个王室联手的事 |
[27:40] | which I’m just beginning to learn about. | 这个我才刚开始学习 |
[27:44] | Juliette, I can’t tell you how it all fits together. | 朱丽叶 我不知道这一切是如何拼凑成形的 |
[27:47] | Even my parents were killed because of this. | 我的父母也是因此而死 |
[27:51] | My aunt was a Grimm all these years. | 这些年来我姑妈来一直是个格林 |
[27:53] | I didn’t even know it. Look. | 我都不知道 |
[27:54] | I can show you film right here that will blow your mind. | 我可以给你看这段录像 会颠覆你三观的 |
[28:02] | Juliette! | 朱丽叶 |
[28:04] | I know how this sounds. | 我知道这一切听起来很荒谬 |
[28:05] | This is why I didn’t want to tell you. | 所以我才不想告诉你 |
[28:07] | This is why my aunt told me I shouldn’t be with you. | 也是因为这姑妈才说我们不应该在一起 |
[28:10] | You need to talk to somebody, Nick, but it’s not me. | 你得和人谈谈 尼克 但不是我 |
[28:12] | Juliette, I’m trying to explain. | 朱丽叶 我想解释给你听 |
[28:14] | Okay, remember that hair you found on the horse | 你还记得你在那匹遭袭的马身上 |
[28:18] | when it was attacked? | 找到的毛发吗 |
[28:18] | You couldn’t figure out what it was. | 你无法辨认是什么物种 |
[28:20] | That is what I’m talking about. | 那就是我说的东西 |
[28:21] | You need professional help! | 你需要专业的帮助 |
[28:23] | No, Juliette. | 不 朱丽叶 |
[28:25] | Look, yes, I understand why you’re saying that. | 我明白你为什么会这么说 |
[28:31] | There’s one more thing I can do to prove to you– | 我还能做一件事来向你证明 |
[28:33] | Nick, please. Stop, okay! | 尼克 拜托 停止吧 |
[28:35] | – You’re really scaring me! – I don’t want to scare you. | -你真的吓到我了 -我无意让你受惊 |
[28:37] | I just want you to know the truth. | 我只是想告诉你真相 |
[28:43] | Come with me. Just give me this one last chance. | 跟我来 再给我这最后一次机会 |
[28:53] | Hey, Nick, Juliette. | 尼克 朱丽叶 |
[28:55] | What a pleasant surprise. | 真是意外之喜啊 |
[28:58] | I think. | 应该算吧 |
[29:01] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[29:08] | So, um, can I get anybody a drink or– | 你们要喝点什么 |
[29:13] | Okay, you need to tell her. | 你得告诉她 |
[29:15] | Um, tell her– | 告诉她 |
[29:17] | About you, about me, about everything. | 你的身份 我的身份 一切 |
[29:19] | You know, I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[29:20] | I have no idea what he expects you to do. | 我不知道他想让你干什么 |
[29:22] | Monroe, you need to show her what a Blutbad is. | 门罗 你让她看看狼人是什么样的 |
[29:24] | Okay, I– you want to explain to me | 你要和我解释一下 |
[29:26] | how we suddenly arrived at this crucial crux | 我们怎么突然就到了这个重要问题的 |
[29:29] | kind of a zenith pinnacle moment? | 最关键时刻了呢 |
[29:31] | Juliette got scratched by a cat. | 朱丽叶被猫抓伤了 |
[29:33] | Um, well, that’s too bad, | 真不幸 |
[29:35] | but I’m not sure how that qualifies– | 但这也不太… |
[29:37] | The cat belongs to Adalind. | 猫是爱达玲的 |
[29:41] | That’s actually not so good. | 这的确不太妙 |
[29:43] | And I took her to the trailer. | 我还带她去了拖车 |
[29:44] | – Adalind? – No, Juliette. | -爱达玲 -不 是朱丽叶 |
[29:45] | I-I showed her everything, I told her everything. | 我都给她看了 也都告诉她了 |
[29:51] | She thinks I’m crazy. | 她觉得我疯了 |
[29:54] | Ho, okay. | 好吧 |
[29:56] | So we’re just… | 这么说我们要 |
[29:58] | kind of jumping out of the old airplane | 不做任何铺垫 |
[30:01] | without a parachute here, huh? | 直奔主题了 是吧 |
[30:02] | Monroe, you’re my last chance. You have to do this. | 门罗 你是我最后的机会 你一定要帮我 |
[30:05] | Nick. Enough. | 尼克 够了 |
[30:07] | Juliette, I don’t care if you believe me anymore. | 朱丽叶 我不在乎你是否还相信我 |
[30:09] | I’m just worried about you. | 我只是担心你而已 |
[30:10] | You’re worried about me? | 你担心我 |
[30:11] | You don’t understand what Adalind is capable of. | 你不知道爱达玲能做出什么事 |
[30:15] | I’m going home. This is ridiculous. | 我要回家了 这真是太荒唐了 |
[30:18] | Okay, okay. | 好嘛 |
[30:19] | Just give me a second to get into it. | 给我点时间进入状态 |
[30:21] | Juliette, wait, wait. | 朱丽叶 等等 |
[30:24] | Okay, Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[30:25] | Monroe is going to show you something right now. | 门罗现在要给你看些东西 |
[30:28] | – Nick. – Just wait. | -尼克 -等一下 |
[30:30] | Now, Juliette, remember, what you’re about to see | 朱丽叶 记住 你将要看到的 |
[30:34] | is just me. | 是真正的我 |
[30:39] | Juliette? | 朱丽叶 |
[30:41] | – Oh, God. – What happened? | -天哪 -怎么回事 |
[30:45] | What did I do? I-I warned her. | 我也没干嘛呀 我都警告过她了 |
[30:47] | I told you what would happen if– | 我告诉过你 |
[30:49] | Look, this doesn’t have anything to do with you. | 与你无关 |
[30:53] | We have to get her to a hospital. | 我们得带她去医院 |
[30:58] | Oh, dude. | 老兄 |
[31:30] | We’re canvassing the area hoping to find someone | 我们在排查这片区域 希望找到 |
[31:32] | who’s seen the suspect. | 见过此嫌疑犯的人 |
[31:35] | – Yeah, I’ve seen him. – When? | -我见过 -什么时候 |
[31:38] | Checked in this morning. Paid for three days, cash. | 今天早上入住的 用现金支付了三天房钱 |
[31:41] | What room is he in? | 他住哪间房 |
[32:01] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[32:02] | Hey. Hey, stay where you are. | 你 你 站住 |
[32:06] | Robinson, stop her! | 罗宾逊 拦住她 |
[32:10] | Ma’am, stop now. | 女士 站住 |
[32:13] | Hold up. | 把手举起来 |
[32:55] | What else did she tell you about this cat? | 关于这只猫她还告诉了你什么 |
[32:56] | Anything? | 任何细节 |
[32:57] | Just that Adalind brought it in, and it scratched her. | 她只说被爱达玲带来的猫抓伤了 |
[33:01] | And she wouldn’t believe anything I said about Adalind. | 而且她不相信爱达玲是我说的那样 |
[33:03] | That’s why I brought her to the trailer. | 所以我才带她去了拖车那儿 |
[33:04] | That’s why I brought her to you. | 所以我才带她去找了你 |
[33:05] | Okay, I get it. | 好了 明白 |
[33:07] | But I got to tell you, | 但我必须得说 |
[33:08] | it was a little on the short side for a warning. | 这样的告诫不够有说服力 |
[33:11] | – When did she get scratched? – Today. | -她什么时候被抓伤的 -今天 |
[33:13] | Look, Nick, I know you’re hoping | 尼克 我知道你希望 |
[33:15] | the doctors are going to be able to do something for her, | 医生能够帮助她 |
[33:17] | but you saw what happened to Hank, | 但是你也看到之前汉克 |
[33:20] | You saw what happened to your sergeant. | 和吴警官遭遇的事了 |
[33:22] | We got to get our hands on that cat, man. | 我们得好好查一下那只猫 兄弟 |
[33:25] | – Detective Burkhardt? – Yeah? | -伯克哈德探员 -是我 |
[33:26] | We have her stabilized. | 她目前情况稳定 |
[33:28] | If this is an infectious disease, | 如果这是传染病 |
[33:29] | she’ll need to stay quarantined. | 她就要被隔离 |
[33:31] | Normally, cat scratches are not that dangerous, | 一般情况下被猫抓伤不会这么严重 |
[33:33] | so there may be something else going on here. | 所以可能还有其他病症 |
[33:35] | The tests are going to take quite a while to run. | 化验结果要等一段时间才能出来 |
[33:37] | There’s nothing more you can do right now. | 现在你也只能干等 |
[33:38] | I suggest you go home. | 我建议你先回去 |
[33:40] | As soon as we know something, we’ll call you. | 一有任何消息我们会立刻通知你 |
[33:46] | Look, Nick, I know you want to stay here and be with Juliette. | 尼克 我知道你想在这儿守着朱丽叶 |
[33:49] | I do. | 我确实想 |
[33:51] | But that’s not going to help her. | 但这样也帮不了她 |
[33:54] | – Let’s find that cat. – All right. | -我们去找那只猫 -好的 |
[33:58] | – Yeah. – Nick. | -喂 -尼克 |
[33:59] | Sergeant wu got a hit on Kimura at the palms motel. | 吴警官得到线索说木村在棕榈旅馆 |
[34:02] | But when they went to check on the room, | 但他们去搜查屋子的时候 |
[34:04] | they were attacked. | 被袭击了 |
[34:05] | – Are they okay? – For the most part. | -他们没事吧 -基本上没事 |
[34:07] | But it wasn’t Kimura. It was a woman. | 但袭击他们的不是木村 是个女人 |
[34:09] | And we’re thinking he’s working with a woman | 我们认为他在跟一个 |
[34:11] | who’s not to be messed with. | 难缠的女人合作 |
[34:13] | So watch yourself. | 你自己多加小心 |
[34:14] | You too, Hank. | 你也是 汉克 |
[34:19] | We keep the cats on this side. | 我们把猫关在这一边 |
[34:22] | If we kept them with the dogs and the birds, | 如果把它们跟狗和鸟放在一起 |
[34:23] | they’d be screeching and hollering all night. | 那就整夜不得安生了 |
[34:25] | Okay, how do we know which is the cat we’re looking for? | 那怎么知道我们要找的是哪只 |
[34:28] | Well, the name of the owner is on every cage. | 笼子外面都有写主人的名字 |
[34:30] | Do you know the name of the owner? | 你们知道主人的名字吗 |
[34:31] | Yeah, Schade. Adalind Schade. | 知道 莎德 爱达玲·莎德 |
[34:43] | Oh, hello, Majique. | 你好啊 玛奇科 |
[34:46] | You don’t look very sick to me. | 你看着精神不错嘛 |
[34:52] | Yep, that’s probably the one. | 估计就是这只了 |
[35:02] | How’s it going? Everything all right? | 怎么样 一切顺利吗 |
[35:03] | Yeah, there’s nothing happening out here. | 很好 什么事都没有 |
[35:05] | All right. See you in the morning. | 那就好 明早见 |
[35:09] | All right, stand back. Stand back. | 退后退后 |
[35:11] | Don’t get too close. We got to knock this thing out. | 别离太近 我们得把这畜生弄晕 |
[35:14] | If you don’t have any drugs that’ll do it, | 如果你没有这类药的话 |
[35:16] | a 2 x 4 would be fine by me. | 拿酒灌醉它也行 |
[35:18] | – How’s Juliette? – We don’t know yet. | -朱丽叶怎么样了 -还不知道 |
[35:20] | I’m so sorry, Nick. | 真抱歉 尼克 |
[35:22] | You think you can figure out what this is? | 你有把握能查出其中究竟吗 |
[35:25] | I’m going to do my best. | 我会尽力 |
[35:26] | First, I have to test the cat’s claws, | 首先 我要检查一下这猫的爪子 |
[35:27] | but if I can’t get it from the cat, | 但是如果从猫身上搞不定 |
[35:28] | I’m going to have to go see Juliette. | 我就要去看看朱丽叶 |
[35:29] | Okay, are you good here for now? | 好的 让你俩在这没事吧 |
[35:31] | – Not really. – Yes. | -不一定哦 -没事 |
[35:33] | Hey, where you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[35:34] | I’m going to find Adalind. | 我去找爱达玲 |
[35:48] | Maybe it just doesn’t like me. | 或许它只是不喜欢我 |
[35:51] | Blutbaden and house pets don’t really mix. | 狼人不太跟家养宠物有来往 |
[35:53] | Except, you know, | 除了 |
[35:54] | as the occasional between-meal treat. | 偶尔吃点心的时候 |
[35:57] | I’m going to start with some valeriana officinalis. | 我来用点缬草粉末试试 |
[36:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:54] | No, no, no. Don’t shoot. | 不不不 别开枪 |
[37:59] | Hey, come on. Put it down. | 拜托 把枪放下 |
[38:04] | Who were you shooting at? | 你刚刚在向谁开枪 |
[38:10] | Adalind! | 爱达玲 |
[38:26] | Adalind! | 爱达玲 |
[38:33] | – Yeah? – He was here at my house, Nick. | -喂 -他来过我家了 尼克 |
[38:35] | Tore it apart. | 把我家弄得一团糟 |
[38:36] | All right, I’m on my way home. | 好的 我在回家的路上 |
[38:38] | If he hit your place, | 如果他去了你家 |
[38:39] | he’s probably going to hit mine. | 接下来他很可能会去我家 |
[38:40] | Is Juliette home? | 朱丽叶在家吗 |
[38:41] | – No. – Well, don’t let her go home. | -不在 -不要让她回家 |
[38:43] | – She’s in the hospital. – What? What happened? | -她在医院 -什么 怎么回事 |
[38:45] | -Is she okay? – I don’t know yet. | -她没事吧 -还不知道 |
[38:48] | But I can meet you at your place. | 到你家见吧 |
[38:49] | No, you stay. You take care of yours. | 不 你别来 照看好你自己的家 |
[38:52] | All right. Then call for backup. | 好吧 那你请求支援吧 |
[38:55] | Don’t worry. I will. | 别担心 我会的 |
[39:09] | You sure this is going to knock that feline out? | 你确定这能把猫弄昏过去 |
[39:12] | It won’t knock it out, | 不会让它昏迷 |
[39:13] | it will paralyze it for about 30 minutes. | 只是让它四肢无力30分钟左右 |
[39:15] | That should give us enough to check its claws and saliva. | 这样我们就能好好检查它的爪子和唾液 |
[39:19] | Okay, lift the cover. | 好了 把布掀起来 |
[41:00] | You are the Grimm. | 你就是那个格林 |
[41:02] | You have the coins. Give them to me. | 硬币在你这儿吧 交出来 |
[41:06] | I’ll give you this! | 给你这个尝尝 |
[41:12] | You killed my parents! | 你杀了我的父母 |
[41:18] | Why did you kill them? | 为什么要杀他们 |
[41:50] | Find what you were looking for? | 找到你想要的东西了吗 |
[42:26] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[42:28] | Nicky, it’s me. | 尼奇 是我 |
[42:33] | Mom? | 妈 |