时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Grimm… | 《格林》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Hank’s got to be shook up about this in some way. | 汉克肯定是受到了一定程度的精神打击 |
[00:07] | This is not, like, your ordinary nightmare, okay? | 这不像平时做的噩梦那么简单 |
[00:09] | He knows he was awake. | 他知道自己是清醒的 |
[00:15] | I don’t have any powers. | 我什么能力都没有了 |
[00:19] | I’m so sorry. Are you okay? | 真抱歉 你还好吗 |
[00:21] | Yeah, it’s okay, Adalind. | 没关系 爱达玲 |
[00:22] | Where’s Adalind? | 爱达玲在哪 |
[00:23] | why would you think I know where she is? | 你为什么觉得我会知道她的行踪 |
[00:25] | she played one last little trick. | 走之前还耍了一个小花招 |
[00:26] | She put Nick’s girlfriend in a coma. | 害得尼克的女友陷入昏迷 |
[00:28] | Juliette? You’re awake. | 朱丽叶 你醒了 |
[00:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:36] | “小女孩不禁悲痛地哭了起来: ‘我这样孤苦伶仃的,现在该怎么办呢?'” | |
[00:47] | You’re gonna have to talk to your counselor tomorrow | 如果你想换课程的话 |
[00:49] | if you want to change those classes. | 明天就得去和辅导员谈谈 |
[00:51] | But I don’t want to change them. | 可我不想换课程 |
[00:53] | Yeah, I know, | 我知道 |
[00:54] | but in my humble opinion, five A.P. classes is a bit much. | 但我觉得五门大学先修课有点太多了 |
[01:00] | It’s your senior year for crying out loud. | 高三这一年本来就压力很大 |
[01:02] | You’ve gotta save a little bit of time for fun. | 你得留点时间娱乐才行 |
[01:04] | I’m pretty sure that’s what college is for, Dad. | 我相信这是大学存在的意义 爸爸 |
[01:07] | I’m gonna go finish my essay. | 我去写论文了 |
[01:09] | – Love you. – Love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[01:10] | You want me to wake you up in the morning? | 需要早上叫你起床吗 |
[01:12] | No, I only have a few more days to sleep in. | 不用了 我也睡不了几天懒觉了 |
[01:14] | I’ll go see the counselor tomorrow, | 我明天去找辅导员 |
[01:15] | but I’m not promising I’m dropping all the APs. | 不过我可没说要取消所有的先修课程 |
[01:18] | – Laundry. – Got it. | -把衣服洗了 -好的 |
[01:40] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[01:43] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[01:46] | You’re the policeman that brought me to the hospital. | 你是送我来医院的那个警察 |
[01:48] | Dr. Saliman told me all about you. | 萨利曼医生跟我说过你 |
[01:50] | – I owe you a thank you. – No… | -我该对你说声谢谢 -不用 |
[01:53] | It’s no problem. | 不足挂齿 |
[01:55] | – Those are pretty. – They’re for you. | -花真好看 -送给你的 |
[01:59] | What’s that for? | 带电脑来干什么 |
[02:03] | – These are some pictures. – Of what? | -电脑里有些照片 -什么照片 |
[02:07] | Can I just show you? | 我打开给你看看吧 |
[02:09] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好的 |
[02:15] | – How you feeling? – I’m okay. | -身体怎么样了 -挺好的 |
[02:18] | I just want to get out of here. | 就是不想待在这里了 |
[02:20] | – What did the doctors say? – Not a whole lot. | -医生怎么说 -没说什么 |
[02:23] | They said I looked pretty good | 他们说对一个昏迷三天的人来说 |
[02:24] | for a girl who’s been in a coma for three days. | 我的情况算是很好了 |
[02:26] | And what about that scratch? | 那抓痕怎么样了 |
[02:29] | That cat scratch? They don’t seem to think | 猫的抓痕吗 他们觉得 |
[02:31] | it’s a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[02:33] | I don’t really know. | 我也不清楚 |
[02:34] | So what are these pictures? | 要看什么照片呢 |
[02:49] | That’s you and me in front of my house. | 这是我和你在我家门前拍的 |
[02:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:59] | It looks like we know each other pretty well. | 看来咱俩关系很好 |
[03:03] | Yeah. | 的确 |
[03:06] | Oh, that’s Margaret. | 这是玛格丽特 |
[03:07] | She works at the clinic with me. | 她是我诊所的同事 |
[03:08] | And that’s Bala. I delivered that dog. | 这是巴拉 它还是我接生的呢 |
[03:11] | So you remember where you work? | 你记得你在哪工作 |
[03:15] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[03:16] | I’ve worked there for five years. | 我在那里工作了五年 |
[03:22] | All right, this was taken two years ago | 这是两年前 |
[03:24] | at Chris and Melissa’s house. | 在克里斯和梅丽莎家照的 |
[03:29] | Chris and Melissa Becker. | 克里斯和梅丽莎·贝克尔夫妇 |
[03:34] | Well, I guess we really know each other pretty well. | 看来我们关系的确非常好 |
[03:37] | Like– like really well. | 非常亲密 |
[03:40] | Like… | 亲密到… |
[03:42] | Like sleeping together well? | 睡在一起了吗 |
[03:46] | We live together. | 我们同居了 |
[03:54] | For how long? | 多久了 |
[03:55] | Three years. | 三年了 |
[04:07] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知该说什么 |
[04:09] | You don’t have to say anything. It’s just– | 你什么都不用说 只是 |
[04:13] | Can I hold on to that for a little while? | 电脑可以在这里多放一会儿吗 |
[04:15] | Absolutely. Yeah. | 当然可以 |
[04:22] | I guess I’m feeling a little tired, actually. | 我有点累了 |
[04:38] | I’ll stop in later. | 那我以后再来看你 |
[05:01] | There once was a man who lived a life so strange, | 从前有个人过着很怪异的生活 |
[05:04] | it had to be true. | 怪异到无法虚构 |
[05:06] | Only he could see what no one else can– | 只有他能看见其他人看不见的东西 |
[05:09] | the darkness inside. | 人们内心的黑暗 |
[05:11] | the real monster within. | 人们内心真正的猛兽 |
[05:16] | And he’s the one who must stop them. | 而他是阻止这些猛兽的那个人 |
[05:19] | This is his calling. | 这是他的使命 |
[05:21] | This is his duty. | 也是他的责任 |
[05:23] | This is the life of a Grimm. | 这是格林家人的命运 |
[05:32] | We’re in a gray area. | 我们现在处于灰色地带 |
[05:33] | Medically speaking. | 从医学上来说 |
[05:35] | We don’t know the extent of Juliette’s memory loss, | 我们不知道朱丽叶的记忆流失程度 |
[05:37] | or even which areas of her brain are affected. | 连她大脑的受损区域也查不出来 |
[05:40] | Well, she seems to be remembering a lot of stuff. | 她好像记得不少事情 |
[05:43] | People, places… dogs. | 人物 地点 还记得狗呢 |
[05:48] | Just not me. | 就是不记得我 |
[05:49] | There is the possibility of prosopagnosia, | 病人认不出熟人的话 |
[05:52] | when a patient has trouble recognizing familiar faces. | 可能是得了人面失认症 |
[05:52] | 人面失认症:因脑部外伤或感染病毒 而导致的后天性的无法辨识人脸的病症 | |
[05:55] | I’ve seen cases when a mother can’t recognize her own children, | 曾经有个病例 一位母亲认不出自己的孩子了 |
[05:58] | but as I said, | 可正如我所说 |
[05:59] | we won’t know until we’ve done more tests. | 想弄清楚的话 还要做些测试 |
[06:02] | So there’s nothing I can do? | 我什么都做不了吗 |
[06:03] | For right now, the best thing you can do is be patient | 目前来看 你能做的就是耐心些 |
[06:06] | and try and help her remember. | 尽量帮助她去回忆 |
[06:19] | Why can’t I remember you? | 我为什么不记得你呢 |
[06:31] | Come on. | 出来 |
[06:33] | – Come on. – She’s not gonna come out? | -快出来 -她不肯出来吗 |
[06:35] | I’ll come get you out. | 那我就来把你弄出来 |
[06:37] | There you go. Come on. | 来吧 出来 |
[06:41] | She’s kinda feisty. | 还真不听话 |
[06:42] | Hey! Hey! Hey, knock it off! | 给我安分点 |
[06:46] | I got her, Todd. | 抓住她了 托德 |
[06:49] | Yeah, there we go. There we go. | 走了走了 |
[06:54] | We’ve got the perfect place for you, little lady. | 我们给你找了个好地方 小姐 |
[06:57] | This’ll cool you off. | 能让你冷静下来 |
[07:08] | – You got it? – Yeah, I got it. Come on. | -抓好了吗 -抓好了 来吧 |
[07:12] | – It’s okay. It’s okay. – You got it? | -没事的 没事的 -抓好了吗 |
[07:16] | – Here we go. – It’s okay. | -使劲 -没事的 |
[07:21] | Easy does it. | 轻松搞定 |
[07:32] | Sleep tight. | 睡个好觉 |
[07:34] | Nighty-night. | 晚安喽 |
[07:37] | You said you were having trouble sleeping | 你说你睡不好 |
[07:39] | and some periods of anxiety? | 有时还有间歇性焦虑 |
[07:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:45] | Yes, that’s right. | 就是这样 |
[07:47] | How long has this been going on? | 这个症状持续多久了 |
[07:50] | A few weeks. | 几周了 |
[07:52] | Can you describe your feelings? | 能说说你的感觉吗 |
[07:55] | Just… jumpy. | 就是很神经质 |
[08:01] | I’m on edge all the time. | 一直处于紧张状态 |
[08:05] | A lot of strange stuff going on lately. | 最近有很多怪事发生 |
[08:07] | Like what? | 什么事 |
[08:20] | It’s kinda hard to explain. | 说不太清楚 |
[08:22] | And when did the nightmares begin? | 什么时候开始做噩梦的 |
[08:35] | I was on a murder case. | 我当时正在办一起凶杀案 |
[08:38] | Witnesses were having trouble remembering what they saw. | 目击者都记不起他们看见了什么 |
[08:42] | My partner and I secured a suspect at a theater. | 我和搭档在剧院抓获了一名嫌疑人 |
[08:52] | I shot him. | 我击毙了他 |
[08:54] | That must have been very upsetting. | 那一定让你很不安 |
[08:58] | It’s what happened after that. | 之后发生的事才让我不安 |
[09:02] | He– he changed. | 他 他变了样 |
[09:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:07] | After– after he fell, | 在他摔下去之后 |
[09:09] | after I shot him… | 在我射中他之后… |
[09:13] | What do you see? | 你看见了什么 |
[09:15] | What are you remembering? | 你记得什么 |
[09:18] | Detective Griffin? | 格里芬警探 |
[09:30] | He changed. | 他变了样 |
[09:36] | I know he did. I saw it. | 确实变了 我亲眼所见 |
[09:42] | Detective Griffin– | 格里芬警探 |
[09:43] | Detective Griffin! | 格里芬警探 |
[09:45] | Detective Griffin! | 格里芬警探 |
[09:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:53] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. | 很抱歉 我无心的 |
[09:56] | I- I think we just need to go a little slower. | 我们还是把进度放慢点吧 |
[10:00] | Why don’t you sit back down? | 你不如先坐回去吧 |
[10:03] | Yeah, you’re right. The, uh… | 你说得对 是… |
[10:06] | shooting got to me. | 开那一枪吓到了我 |
[10:08] | Well, there’s a lot more to it than that. | 没这么简单 |
[10:11] | Please, sit back down. | 请再坐回去吧 |
[10:13] | Look, uh, thanks, but I gotta be getting back to work. | 多谢 但我得回去工作了 |
[10:16] | Well, we still have some time. | 可我们还有些时间啊 |
[10:18] | I appreciate your help… | 非常感谢你的帮助 |
[10:22] | but I’ve gotta go. | 但我得走了 |
[10:31] | All I’m saying is, odds are, | 我就想说 如果她不认识你 |
[10:33] | if she doesn’t know you, she’s not gonna know me. | 很有可能她也不认识我 |
[10:35] | I know, but we were the last two people she saw | 我知道 但我们是她昏倒之前见到的 |
[10:37] | before she went out. | 最后两个人 |
[10:38] | That, actually, might not be such a good thing. | 说实话 那也许不算是什么好事 |
[10:41] | Oh, I forgot to bring her flowers too! | 我还忘记给她带束花了 |
[10:44] | Nick, you know, just don’t get your hopes up, that’s all. | 尼克 别抱太大希望了 仅此而已 |
[10:47] | They’re not up. I’m just thinking | 我没抱什么希望 我只是想 |
[10:49] | maybe seeing us together will help jog her memory of me. | 也许她看见我们在一起会记起我来呢 |
[10:52] | That’s assuming she remembers me, | 可前提是 她还记得我 |
[10:54] | which I seriously do not think is gonna– | 可我认为这非常不靠谱… |
[10:56] | Monroe? | 门罗 |
[10:58] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[11:00] | Uh, wha– I… | 什… 我… |
[11:03] | just wanted to see if– | 只是想来看看… |
[11:05] | I mean, we, Nick and I– | 我是说 我和尼克 |
[11:07] | we wanted to see if you, you know, how you’re doing? | 想来看看你恢复得怎么样了 |
[11:10] | You remember Nick? | 你记得尼克吗 |
[11:12] | I’m trying. | 正在努力想起来 |
[11:14] | You remember Monroe? | 你记得门罗 |
[11:15] | Yeah, of course. He saved my life. | 当然 是他救了我 |
[11:17] | Actually, Nick was kind of primarily the guy who saved your life. | 事实上 尼克才算救你的主力军 |
[11:23] | – You were? – Sort of. | -是吗 -算是吧 |
[11:27] | Hey, I got a– just– | 我有个… 让我… |
[11:30] | Remember that dinner party you had at your place, | 还记得那天晚上在你家的聚餐吗 |
[11:33] | and you made that delicious honey pepper cedar plank vegan salmon? | 还有你做的美味的杉木板蜜椒素鲑鱼 |
[11:36] | Right. I gave you the recipe. | 记得 我还给了你食谱 |
[11:37] | Yeah. So you remember who was there? | 没错 你记得还有谁在场吗 |
[11:42] | You and me. | 就你和我啊 |
[11:47] | Well, I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[11:48] | Why don’t you two talk a bit? | 不如你们俩再聊会儿吧 |
[11:50] | You know, catch up and all that. | 说说近况 唠唠家常 |
[11:51] | Okay, sure. I mean, why not? | 好啊 好主意 |
[11:54] | All right. Bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[11:58] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:01] | I’m glad you dropped by. How have you been? | 真高兴你来看我 最近过得怎么样 |
[12:03] | – Oh, good. Yeah. – Good. | -挺好的 -那就好 |
[12:07] | And you’ve been– you’ve been here. | 而你 你就一直待在这里 |
[12:10] | I have been here. | 是的 一直在这里 |
[12:12] | How are they treating you? | 他们为你治疗得如何了 |
[12:15] | How do you know Nick? | 你怎么认识尼克的 |
[12:27] | I guess she’s calmed down, you know? | 我看她已经冷静下来了 |
[12:51] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[12:53] | Don’t you remember, Carly? | 你不记得了 卡莉 |
[12:55] | Last time I saw you, you were finger painting | 上次我见到你时 你还在我家墙上 |
[12:57] | on the side of my house and your mama got real mad. | 乱涂乱画 你妈当时可生气了 |
[13:00] | Mm, not as mad as we got when you all took off. | 但你们离开后 我们可比你妈要生气得多 |
[13:05] | Your daddy brought shame down on us | 你爸带你和你妈离开 |
[13:07] | when he took your mama and you away. | 就是对我们的一种羞辱 |
[13:09] | What are you gonna do to me? | 你们要对我做什么 |
[13:14] | We’re gonna take you back into the pack. | 想把你带回我们的圈子里 |
[13:17] | It’s good to see you again. | 真高兴能再次见到你 |
[13:22] | These are the photographs for Catherine Schade’s body. | 这是凯萨琳·莎德的尸体照 |
[13:25] | – Any suspects? – Not yet. | -有疑犯吗 -还没有 |
[13:28] | It was a hell of a fight. | 一定经历了一番殊死搏斗 |
[13:31] | We checked with her place of employment, | 我们去她工作的地方问过 |
[13:32] | but there was none. | 没有可疑的人 |
[13:34] | Her house is paid for, so is her car. | 没有房贷 也没有车贷要还 |
[13:36] | Plenty of money in the bank, | 银行里有大笔存款 |
[13:37] | so whatever she was up to, | 无论她在做什么 |
[13:39] | it was a cash business. | 都是很赚钱的生意 |
[13:40] | You think she was dealing? | 你认为她在贩毒 |
[13:42] | Her house was full of herbs, roots, | 她家里堆满了药草 根茎 |
[13:44] | medicinal stuff– and a lot of mirrors. | 药用品 还有很多镜子 |
[13:47] | We’ve got the lab tech sorting through it now | 我们让鉴证科整理这些东西了 |
[13:49] | to see if there are any controlled substances. | 看看是否有管制药品 |
[13:51] | She have any relatives? | 她有家属吗 |
[13:52] | – A daughter. – We have a name? | -一个女儿 -叫什么 |
[13:54] | Adalind Schade.. | 爱达玲·莎德 |
[13:56] | Yeah, I remember her. She was, uh… | 我记得她 她是… |
[13:58] | one of the lawyers we had to protect– very pretty. | 我们之前保护过的律师之一 长得很美 |
[14:02] | – We know where she is? – No. | -知道她在哪里吗 -不知道 |
[14:03] | She disappeared. | 她失踪了 |
[14:04] | Her landlord says she took off | 她的房东说 在她母亲凶案前后 |
[14:06] | around the time her mom was murdered. | 她就离开了 |
[14:07] | No forwarding address. | 没给转递地址 |
[14:09] | Her cell phone was canceled. | 手机号也注销了 |
[14:10] | You think the daughter might have done it? | 你觉得可能是女儿干的 |
[14:12] | I think we need to find her. | 我觉得我们得找到她 |
[14:15] | So do I. | 同感 |
[14:22] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[14:23] | Hanging in there. | 还能坚持 |
[14:25] | You don’t sound like it. | 听口气不太好啊 |
[14:29] | Look, I’ve been doing this a long time, and, uh, | 我干这行已经很久了 |
[14:34] | I think maybe it’s starting to get to me. | 也许它开始对我产生负面影响了 |
[14:37] | Well, there’s been a lot of stress lately. | 一定是最近压力太大了 |
[14:39] | I put three bullet holes in my closet, Nick, | 我朝自家衣橱开了三枪 尼克 |
[14:40] | and there wasn’t anything there. | 可那里什么都没有 |
[14:43] | I just came from seeing a therapist, | 我刚从心理医生那回来 |
[14:45] | and to be honest, I lost it. | 实话告诉你 我失控了 |
[14:48] | You’re a good cop, Hank. | 你是个好警察 汉克 |
[14:50] | I was. I’m not so sure anymore. | 以前是 现在连我都不确定了 |
[14:56] | Hey, look… | 听着 |
[15:00] | Now, I know a lot of weird stuff | 我知道最近发生了 |
[15:01] | has been going on lately, but– | 很多诡异的事情 但… |
[15:03] | I’m thinking about going to the captain, Nick. | 我想去找队长谈谈 尼克 |
[15:05] | I’m not sure I can do this any more. | 我不确定是否还能胜任这份工作 |
[15:07] | – Hank– – Look, I don’t trust myself. | -汉克 -我不信任自己 |
[15:10] | And that’s not good for either of us. | 这对你我都没有好处 |
[15:11] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[15:14] | You and I need to talk, | 我们得谈谈 |
[15:17] | you know, about some of these things that have been going on lately. | 谈谈最近发生的一些事 |
[15:23] | – I– – Hank. | -我 -汉克 |
[15:25] | There’s a guy here asking to see you. | 这里有个人要找你 |
[15:27] | Seems pretty upset. Says he knows you. | 他好像很不安 还说他认识你 |
[15:29] | Jarold Kampfer? | 叫加洛德· 坎普福 |
[15:31] | Yeah, I know him. Where is he? | 我认识他 他人在哪 |
[15:33] | Coming at, sir. | 过来吧 先生 |
[15:35] | Hey, man, what’s going on? | 兄弟 发生什么事了 |
[15:39] | I’m sorry to bother you, Hank, | 很抱歉打扰你 汉克 |
[15:41] | but I think something’s happened to Carly. | 我觉得卡莉出事了 |
[15:43] | Carly? Are you kidding? | 卡莉 你开玩笑吧 |
[15:45] | – Here, sit down. – Thanks. | -来 坐下说 -谢谢 |
[15:49] | Jarold, this is Detective Burkhardt, | 加洛德 这是伯克哈特警探 |
[15:50] | my partner. Nick… | 我的搭档 尼克 |
[15:51] | Jarold Kampfer, old friend. | 这是加洛德· 坎普福 我的老朋友 |
[15:56] | Now, you think, uh– is Carly in some kind of trouble? | 你觉得卡莉遇到什么麻烦了吗 |
[15:59] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[16:01] | Um, she was supposed to meet | 她本该今天早上 |
[16:03] | with her school counselor this morning | 去学校找她辅导员的 |
[16:05] | and she didn’t show up, | 但她却没出现 |
[16:06] | and that’s not like her at all. | 一点也不像她会做出来的事 |
[16:09] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见到她是什么时候 |
[16:10] | Uh, last night, before she went to sleep. | 昨天晚上 她去睡觉之前 |
[16:14] | Uh, I left early this morning for work, | 今天早上我很早就出门上班了 |
[16:16] | so I didn’t want to wake her up, so I didn’t check on her. | 我不想吵醒她 就没去看她 |
[16:19] | And then I got the call at work from her counselor | 之后我接到她辅导员的电话 |
[16:21] | asking where she was, so I went home, | 问我她在哪 我就回了家 |
[16:23] | checked in her room, and her cell phone was there. | 去她房里看了看 手机留在房里了 |
[16:27] | She never leaves her cell phone at home. | 她以前从来不会把手机留在家里 |
[16:30] | Her laundry was there, her bed was made. | 洗好的衣服还放在那 她还铺了床 |
[16:32] | She never makes her bed. | 她从来都不铺床的 |
[16:33] | So I don’t even think she slept in it last night. | 所以我觉得她昨晚根本就没睡在家里 |
[16:35] | All right, was there any sign of forced entry? | 家里有没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[16:37] | No, no, no. | 没有 |
[16:39] | I mean, Hank, I don’t know where she is. | 汉克 我不知道她上哪去了 |
[16:41] | Have you or Carly received any threats? | 你或者卡莉受到过恐吓吗 |
[16:43] | No. | 没有 |
[16:45] | How old’s your daughter? | 你女儿多大了 |
[16:46] | She just turned 17. | 刚满十七岁 |
[16:48] | A couple weeks ago. | 就几周前过的生日 |
[16:50] | She still seeing that robert guy? | 她还和那个叫罗伯特的小子在约会吗 |
[16:51] | No, no, they broke up last month, | 没有 他们上个月分手了 |
[16:53] | but I called him. I called her friends. | 但我给他打过电话 也问了她的朋友们 |
[16:55] | Nobody’s seen her. Nobody knows where she is. | 没人见过她 没人知道她在哪里 |
[16:57] | What about her mom? | 会不会在她妈妈那里 |
[16:59] | No, Lisa passed five years ago. | 不可能 丽莎五年前去世了 |
[17:01] | It’s just Carly and me. | 只剩我和卡莉相依为命 |
[17:02] | Was there anything missing from her room? | 她房间里有没有丢东西 |
[17:03] | Um, clothes, computer? | 比如衣服 电脑 |
[17:06] | No. | 没有 |
[17:07] | Was your daughter involved | 你女儿有没有 |
[17:08] | in any groups, gangs? | 参与什么团伙 黑帮之类的 |
[17:10] | No, no, she’s never been in any kind of trouble. | 没有 她从来不惹麻烦 |
[17:15] | It doesn’t make any sense at all. | 这说不通啊 |
[17:19] | And I didn’t want to call the police | 我不想报警 |
[17:20] | until I was sure something was wrong. | 除非我确定她真的出事了 |
[17:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:25] | Is there anything we need to know | 关于你的私人生活 |
[17:27] | about your personal life? | 有没有什么需要说说的 |
[17:28] | You know, uh, work, associates, | 就是工作啊 同事啊 |
[17:31] | anybody you might owe money to? | 你欠别人钱吗 |
[17:32] | Nick, I-I’ve known Jarold since high school. | 尼克 我上高中的时候就认识加洛德了 |
[17:34] | We were on the football team together. | 我们都是学校足球队的 |
[17:36] | Carly’s my goddaughter. | 卡莉是我的教女 |
[17:38] | I’m really, really worried, Hank. | 我真的非常担心 汉克 |
[17:41] | I know. | 我理解 |
[17:42] | Now, let us check out a few things | 现在 在填失踪人口报告之前 |
[17:43] | before we file a missing persons report. | 我们要先弄清楚几件事情 |
[17:45] | I’m gonna need the names and numbers | 我需要所有可能和她在一起 |
[17:47] | of anybody she could be with | 或可能知道她在哪的人 |
[17:48] | or anybody who might know where she is. | 他们的姓名和电话 |
[17:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:53] | Jarold. | 加洛德 |
[17:56] | I promise you, we will find her. | 我向你保证 我们会找到她的 |
[18:02] | I’m gonna go run some predators. | 我去查查那些累犯 |
[18:04] | All right. | 去吧 |
[18:07] | Coyotls. | 野狼精 |
[18:09] | Mean, nasty, little bullies. | 卑鄙下流无耻的小恶霸 |
[18:12] | The kind of guys you don’t want to run into | 是你在黑暗的小巷子 室内停车场 |
[18:13] | in a dark alley or a parking garage, under the bleachers. | 或者露天看台底下绝对不想遇到的那种人 |
[18:17] | Okay, we’re talking street gangs of the wesen world? | 所以我们现在讨论的是妖怪界的街头恶霸 |
[18:19] | Yeah, pretty much, I mean, | 没错 差不多就是这意思 |
[18:20] | minus the black leather jackets and the steel-toed boots. | 不过他们没有黑色皮夹克和铁头靴子 |
[18:24] | So it would be a big deal to leave the pack? | 那擅自脱离族群是件大事吧 |
[18:25] | Dude, the biggest. | 兄弟 那可是最严重的事 |
[18:28] | I mean, they’re like, “Once in, never out.” | 他们是那种“有进难出”的种族 |
[18:30] | It’s a serious no-no. | 脱离族群是大忌 |
[18:32] | You really know a coyotl who did and lived to tell about it? | 你真认识哪个野狼精脱离了族群却还能活下来 |
[18:35] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[18:39] | These look like fertility symbols. | 这些看着像是生育的象征 |
[18:41] | You have any idea what that means? | 你知道这些是什么意思吗 |
[18:44] | Uh, well, Nick, when a mommy coyotl | 尼克 当一个野狼精妈妈 |
[18:47] | and a daddy coyotl love each other very much– | 和一个野狼精爸爸深爱着彼此时 |
[18:52] | Typical coyotl. | 典型的野狼精风格 |
[18:53] | I mean, it’s all about breeding. | 就是不断地交配繁衍后代 |
[18:56] | Or inbreeding, as the case usually is. | 或者说是近亲交配 通常都是这种情况 |
[19:00] | The female is taken by a member of the pack | 雌性野狼精由族群里一名成员 |
[19:04] | into the fertility matrix. | 带入生育阵中 |
[19:07] | That’s the stakes with the skulls, I’m guessing. | 我估计就是这个用木桩穿起来的骷髅阵 |
[19:10] | So are we talking about some kind of mating ritual? | 这是某种交配仪式吗 |
[19:14] | According to this, | 根据这上面记载的 |
[19:16] | that’s how they introduce females to the pack. | 这是他们把雌性野狼精介绍给整个族群的方式 |
[19:19] | No wonder Hank’s buddy moved back to Portland. | 难怪汉克的哥们搬到波特兰来了 |
[19:22] | Talk about in-laws, | 而那些姻亲 |
[19:24] | says here they must complete the aseveracion, | 这上面说他们必须完成宣誓 |
[19:27] | or “ritual consummation” | 也就是”使得仪式圆满” |
[19:29] | After the female’s 17th year, | 等雌性野狼精到了十七岁 |
[19:32] | the whole ceremony starts with ritual feasts, | 整个仪式就会从例行宴会开始 |
[19:35] | where coyotls slaughter dogs and other small animals. | 野狼精们会宰杀狗和其他小型动物 |
[19:38] | Interesting footnote: | 这里有个有趣的注脚 |
[19:41] | The number 17 represents immortality, | 数字十七代表不朽 |
[19:43] | which supposedly breeds strength and longevity into the pack. | 他们认为此时能为族群生育出强壮长寿的成员 |
[19:47] | Does it mention when after the 17th year | 这上面有没有提及到十七岁之后的 |
[19:49] | this consummation is supposed to take place? | 宣誓仪式应该在何时举行 |
[19:52] | Sure does. It’s one of the classics. | 当然了 经典桥段之一 |
[19:56] | Under the full moon. | 月圆之夜 |
[19:57] | – Well, let me guess, that’s– – Tonight. | -让我猜猜 也就是… -今晚 |
[19:59] | It’s not a good night for me. I’m staying in. | 今晚我有些不便 我要留在家里 |
[20:01] | Well, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[20:03] | Hey, don’t you want to hear how it went with Juliette? | 你不想听听朱丽叶的情况吗 |
[20:06] | Well, does she remember me? | 她想起我来了吗 |
[20:07] | Uh, well, no, but listen, | 没有 不过听着 |
[20:10] | doesn’t it seem strange that the only thing | 你不觉得朱丽叶只忘了你 |
[20:12] | Juliette doesn’t remember is you? | 很奇怪吗 |
[20:14] | Like, maybe that was Adalind’s plan all along. | 也许这就是艾达琳的目的所在 |
[20:16] | Yeah, but I’ve gotta find this girl. | 也许吧 我得赶快去找那个女孩了 |
[20:18] | Okay, thanks for talking to Juliette. | 谢谢你去跟朱丽叶聊天 |
[20:19] | I’m gonna call you. | 我回头打给你 |
[20:25] | Oh, man. | 我的天 |
[20:30] | I don’t know, Hank, these are all her friends. | 我没有头绪 汉克 这些都是她的朋友 |
[20:35] | None of these people have it in for her, | 这些人都和她没有过节 |
[20:37] | and I’ve talked to most of them already. | 而且大多数人我都已经问过了 |
[20:38] | We’ve got to talk to all of them. | 我们得问遍他们所有人 |
[20:40] | How you guys doin’? | 有什么进展吗 |
[20:41] | Got a long list, that’s about all. | 列了个很长的名单 其他基本没有 |
[20:44] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[20:45] | Nothing concrete. | 没什么实质性进展 |
[20:49] | Hey, Jarold, I’m gonna get some coffee. | 加洛德 我去倒杯咖啡 |
[20:50] | You want some? | 你要来一杯吗 |
[20:51] | Yeah, that would be great. Thank you. | 那样最好了 谢谢 |
[21:02] | Look, I’m gonna tell you something, | 我要跟你说点事 |
[21:03] | and you’re probably gonna get all upset, | 你很可能因此感到不安 |
[21:05] | but I want you to know, I am on your side. | 但我想告诉你 我是你这边的 |
[21:09] | Look, I know what you are. | 我知道你是什么 |
[21:11] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[21:12] | Uh, you’re a coyotl– I hope I’m pronouncing that right. | 你是野狼精 希望我的发音没错 |
[21:15] | Relax. | 放松 |
[21:16] | I’m a Grimm, and I’m gonna help you find your daughter, | 我是个格林 而且我会帮你找到你女儿 |
[21:18] | but we don’t have a lot of time | 但在汉克回来之前 |
[21:19] | to talk before Hank gets back, | 我们没多少时间详谈 |
[21:21] | so if there’s anything you think I should know, | 所以如果你有什么要告诉我的 |
[21:25] | now would be the time. | 现在赶紧说 |
[21:28] | Does Hank know about me or about you? | 汉克知道我们的身份吗 |
[21:31] | No. | 不知道 |
[21:33] | No, and that has not been easy to deal with. | 要接受这事可不太容易 |
[21:36] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[21:37] | Could there be a coyotl connection | 你女儿的消失 |
[21:39] | to your daughter’s disappearance? | 会不会跟野狼精有关系 |
[21:42] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:45] | I never thought about that. | 我从没往这方面想 |
[21:46] | It’s been so many years since we left. | 我们已经脱离族群很多年了 |
[21:48] | Lisa and I wanted to raise Carly | 我和丽莎希望在一个更正常的环境下 |
[21:50] | in a more normal environment. | 抚养卡莉长大 |
[21:52] | Look, what do you know about the aseveracion? | 你对宣誓仪式有何了解 |
[21:56] | I know it is a barbaric ritual | 我知道那是一种很原始的仪式 |
[21:59] | we don’t want any part of, | 我们一点都不想参与 |
[22:00] | but that’s Lisa’s family, | 但那是丽莎的家族 |
[22:01] | and they live back in Texas… | 他们住在德州 |
[22:05] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天呐 -怎么了 |
[22:07] | You just come up with something? | 你想起什么了吗 |
[22:09] | Yeah, Lisa’s family… | 对 丽莎在德州的家族… |
[22:12] | in Texas were pretty angry that we left. | 对于我们的离开感到十分愤怒 |
[22:15] | Uh, accused me of breaking up the family, | 他们指责我分裂了他们的家族 |
[22:17] | and things got pretty heated, | 关系弄得很僵 |
[22:19] | which is why I left the way I did, | 所以我才就此离开 |
[22:20] | but I haven’t spoken to them in over ten years. | 但我已经有十多年没跟他们来往了 |
[22:24] | I know you never liked them, man, | 我知道你一直都不喜欢他们 兄弟 |
[22:25] | but in all these years, you never talked about them | 但这么多年来 你从没提过 |
[22:27] | like they were crazy enough to do something like this. | 他们会疯狂到做出这种事 |
[22:29] | Yeah, well, there are some things about your family | 家丑不可外扬 |
[22:31] | you don’t even tell your closest friends. | 甚至对最亲密的朋友都说不出口 |
[22:34] | All right, give me a name. | 好吧 给我个名字 |
[22:37] | Hayden. | 海登 |
[22:38] | It’s his sister I married. Hayden Walker. | 他是我妻子的哥哥 叫海登·沃克 |
[22:41] | – Do you really think this is– – Well, it’s a start. | -你真的觉得这事… -也算是个开始吧 |
[22:43] | What happened when your wife died? | 你妻子去世的时候有什么事发生吗 |
[22:45] | Did they come to the funeral? | 他们来参加葬礼了吗 |
[22:46] | No, they treated her like she never even existed. | 没有 他们一直当没她这个人 |
[22:49] | I thought you said Hayden Walker lived in Texas. | 你刚才说海登·沃克住在德州 |
[22:51] | – Yeah, he does. – Not anymore. He’s here. | -是啊 -他不住那里了 他来这儿了 |
[22:54] | Working. | 工作 |
[22:55] | 姓名:海登·沃克 编号:GT673454-05 生日:1977年9月13日 身高:1米93 体重:79kg 性别:男 | |
[22:55] | Even got himself a record. | 还留下了案底 |
[22:57] | Four traffic tickets in two months. | 两个月内四次交通违章 |
[22:59] | One disorderly conduct. | 一次扰乱社会治安 |
[23:02] | Yeah, that sounds like Hayden. | 听起来像是海登的风格 |
[23:04] | Is he a mechanic? | 他是个机修工吗 |
[23:06] | Yeah. It’s the one thing he can do. | 对 他只会干这个 |
[23:09] | I know where he’s working. | 我知道他在哪工作了 |
[23:15] | See anyone you recognize? | 有你认识的人吗 |
[23:18] | No. | 没有 |
[23:19] | All right, we’ll talk to the boss. | 我们去跟老板谈谈 |
[23:22] | Now, if Hayden is here, leave it to us. | 如果海登在这里 交给我们处理 |
[23:24] | Stay in the car. | 你待在车里 |
[23:37] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[23:39] | First you get the bike, then you get a tattoo, | 先搞辆摩托车 然后去纹身 |
[23:40] | next thing I know, you’re driving to Sturgis, South Dakota. | 接下来就骑车去南达科塔州的斯特吉斯 |
[23:43] | I don’t know about the tattoo. | 我没想纹身 |
[23:48] | What can I do for you two gentlemen? | 有什么能帮上二位的 |
[23:50] | We’re looking for Hayden Walker. | 我们找海登·沃克 |
[23:52] | Yeah, me too. He called in sick two days ago. | 我也在找他 他两天前请了病假 |
[23:55] | Well, he listed this address as his place of residence. | 他登记的住址是这里 |
[23:58] | Yeah, I let him stay here when he first got to town, | 对 他刚来时我让他住在这里 |
[24:01] | but he found a place. | 但后来他找到地方住了 |
[24:02] | We need the address. | 把地址告诉我们 |
[24:04] | Right. | 好的 |
[24:12] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[24:14] | Hayden’s not here, but we do have his address. | 海登不在这儿 但我们拿到地址了 |
[24:18] | – If he has Carly– – Jarold, all we know | -如果卡莉在他手上 -加洛德 我们只知道 |
[24:19] | is he’s in town, it doesn’t mean he’s got her. | 他在城里 这不代表他抓了她 |
[24:21] | Now, we’re gonna take this one step at a time. | 现在 我们要一步步来 |
[24:30] | Hayden Walker, Portland Police! | 海登·沃克 波特兰警局 |
[24:32] | Open up the door! | 开门 |
[24:34] | – You smell that? – Yeah. | -你闻到了吗 -闻到了 |
[24:36] | – Dead body? – Smells like. | -尸体的味道吗 -像是 |
[25:01] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[25:03] | No, I’m not all right, | 不 一点也不好 |
[25:06] | and neither is the son of a bitch that lives here. | 那个住在这里的畜生也不好 |
[25:09] | We need to tear this place apart, | 我们得翻遍这地方 |
[25:11] | find out where he is and fast. | 赶紧找到他 |
[25:19] | Hey, Nick, I think I got something here. | 尼克 有发现 |
[25:45] | Time to wash up. | 该洗刷刷了 |
[25:47] | Want you nice and clean for the ceremony. | 你可得白白净净地参加仪式 |
[26:15] | What happened? Was he in there? | 怎么了 他在里面吗 |
[26:17] | No, but we know where he might be. | 不在 但我们知道他可能藏身何处 |
[26:18] | We found a deed of foreclosure | 我们发现了一张丧失抵押品赎回权的转让书 |
[26:20] | for a place called Renniker farm out on Sawmill Road. | 抵押的是锯木厂路上一座雷尼克农场 |
[26:22] | Now, Jarold, here’s the deal. | 加洛德 是这样的 |
[26:23] | You might be right about this guy. | 你可能说对了 |
[26:26] | Nick and I are gonna check the place out | 我和尼克要去这地方看看 |
[26:27] | and drop you off at home. | 并把你送回家 |
[26:28] | No, I’m going with you. | 不 我要跟你们一起去 |
[26:29] | That’s not a good idea. | 这样不好吧 |
[26:30] | Hey, I know Hayden. You don’t. | 我了解海登 你们不了解他 |
[26:32] | He might be a help. | 他也许能帮到我们 |
[26:34] | Helpful or not, I gotta go. | 不管能不能帮到你们 我都要去 |
[26:35] | It’s my daughter. Hank, it’s Carly. | 那是我的女儿 汉克 那是卡莉 |
[26:37] | All right, but you stay in the car until we figure out | 好吧 但在我们探清情况之前 |
[26:40] | what the hell is going on. | 你都要待在车里 |
[26:48] | Put it on. | 穿上 |
[27:02] | It’s not gonna be so bad. You might even like it. | 没那么可怕 说不定你还会喜欢呢 |
[27:05] | I remember when your mother went through this too. | 我记得你母亲也经历过这仪式 |
[27:09] | She didn’t learn. | 她没有学乖 |
[27:12] | You don’t turn your back on your family or your traditions. | 你不能背弃家族和传统 |
[27:14] | – No. – The world you ran away to | -不 -你逃往的那个世界 |
[27:16] | doesn’t understand what you are. | 并不了解你真实的身份 |
[27:19] | It’s the pack that protects you. | 只有族群才能保护你 |
[27:24] | Please, don’t do this. | 求你们了 别这样 |
[27:46] | Welcome home, Carly. | 欢迎回家 卡莉 |
[27:48] | Oh, man, it looks like we got trouble. | 天哪 好像有麻烦了 |
[27:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:53] | Some cops came by the shop looking for you. | 有几个警察来店里找你 |
[27:55] | – They say what for? – No, no. | -他们说是为了什么事吗 -没有 |
[27:57] | But Marty gave ’em your address. | 但是马蒂把你的地址给了他们 |
[27:59] | So what? We’re not there. | 那又怎样 我们又不在那里 |
[28:00] | Well, they sure as hell know about Hayden, | 他们一定十分了解海登 |
[28:02] | and they knew to look at the shop, | 还知道要去店里找你们 |
[28:03] | so you might want to be a little more concerned. | 所以你们还是小心点的好 |
[28:05] | We have to finish this. | 我们必须得完成仪式 |
[28:07] | We will. | 会的 |
[28:12] | So what else did you find in Hayden’s apartment? | 你们在海登的公寓里还发现了什么 |
[28:17] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[28:19] | Yes, you did. | 肯定发现了什么 |
[28:21] | I can smell it on you. | 我能感觉到 |
[28:24] | Okay, look, there were some dead animals in there. | 好吧 那里还有些动物死尸 |
[28:28] | Now, Jarold, whatever this guy’s into, it’s not good. | 加洛德 不管这家伙在搞什么鬼 都不是好事 |
[28:31] | No, it’s not good, Hank. | 确实不是什么好事 汉克 |
[28:35] | I know what this guy is capable of. | 我知道这家伙的能耐 |
[28:36] | I know him. | 我了解他 |
[28:37] | All right, then tell me, what is he into? | 那你告诉我 他到底在搞什么鬼 |
[28:45] | We’re here. | 到了 |
[28:57] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[28:59] | Play it cool. | 冷静 |
[29:03] | Okay, that’s him. | 就是他 |
[29:05] | That older guy, right in the middle. | 那个年长的 在正中间那个 |
[29:07] | That’s Hayden. | 那就是海登 |
[29:08] | And I’m guessing those two other guys | 我猜另外那两个 |
[29:10] | are his sons, Todd and Kyle. | 就是他儿子 托德和凯尔 |
[29:14] | They were kids last time I saw ’em. | 上一次见到他们时 他们还是孩子 |
[29:17] | All right, listen, just stay in the car. | 好了 听着 就待在车里 |
[29:19] | Let us handle this. | 这事交给我们处理 |
[29:34] | Hayden Walker? | 海登·沃克 |
[29:35] | Yeah. | 正是在下 |
[29:36] | Have I done something I don’t know about? | 我是不是无意中捅了什么篓子 |
[29:39] | No, we just want to ask you some questions. | 没有 我们只想找你问个话 |
[29:43] | Turn down the music, Todd. | 音乐关小点 托德 |
[29:48] | What can I do you for? | 有什么能为你们效劳的 |
[29:50] | Happy to help you any way I can. | 我很乐意效劳 |
[29:52] | What’s the problem? | 什么事 |
[29:54] | We’re looking for a missing girl. | 我们在寻找一个失踪少女 |
[29:57] | Your niece, Carly Kampfer. | 你外甥女 卡莉·坎普福 |
[30:00] | Carly’s missing? | 卡莉失踪了 |
[30:02] | Well, that’s terrible. | 真糟糕 |
[30:04] | I haven’t seen her in years. | 我好多年没见她了 |
[30:05] | It’s sad to say, | 说来悲哀 |
[30:07] | but we don’t have much contact | 可我们两家 |
[30:09] | with that side of the family. | 几乎形同陌路了 |
[30:10] | You came all the way out here from Texas, | 你从德州大老远跑来这里 |
[30:12] | and you didn’t bother to reach out to them? | 竟然没有联系他们 |
[30:14] | Didn’t think we’d be welcome. | 因为我觉得他们不会欢迎我们 |
[30:16] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[30:17] | Where’s carly? I know you have her, Hayden. | 卡莉在哪 我知道她在你手上 海登 |
[30:20] | Where is she? I know you have her! | 她在哪 我知道你抓了她 |
[30:22] | It’s awful to hear that Carly’s missing. | 得知卡莉失踪我也很难过 |
[30:25] | I know you have her, man! Where is she? | 我知道你抓了她 她在哪 |
[30:26] | Get back in the car. | 回车里去 |
[30:27] | I was just telling the detectives I have no idea. | 我刚告诉两位警探我对此也一无所知 |
[30:29] | – Where is she? – Get back in the car! | -她在哪 -回车里去 |
[30:32] | Detectives, now, I don’t know what he’s told you, | 警探 我不知道他怎么跟你们说的 |
[30:36] | but he took my sister from our hometown, | 他当年带我妹妹背井离乡 |
[30:38] | and I haven’t seen her in years. | 这么多年来我再没有见到她 |
[30:40] | How would I know where Carly is? | 我又怎么会知道卡莉的下落呢 |
[30:41] | I haven’t seen her since she was five. | 打从她5岁起我就没见过她了 |
[30:43] | Carly! | 卡莉 |
[30:44] | I got him. | 我看着他 |
[30:47] | Well, that fella’s a loose cannon. | 那家伙就是个我行我素不计后果的人 |
[30:50] | It’s a shame you drug yourselves | 让你们白跑一趟 |
[30:52] | all the way out here for nothing. | 真是不好意思 |
[30:55] | How’d you find me? | 你们是怎么找到我的 |
[30:57] | If you don’t mind me asking. | 如果不介意我问一句的话 |
[31:01] | I don’t mind you asking. | 不介意 |
[31:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[31:20] | This is bad, Hank. | 情况很糟 汉克 |
[31:24] | Yeah, it is. | 确实 |
[31:41] | Carly! | 卡莉 |
[31:45] | Carly! | 卡莉 |
[31:54] | Jarold! | 加洛德 |
[31:57] | Carly! | 卡莉 |
[32:01] | Carly! | 卡莉 |
[32:01] | Looks kind of upset. | 看起来很失望啊 |
[32:03] | Hey, Nick. | 尼克 |
[32:05] | Let me see you for a second. | 借一步说话 |
[32:09] | Remember the motorcycle we saw at the auto body shop? | 还记得在修车店看到的那辆摩托吗 |
[32:12] | – Yeah. – Just saw it at the back of the barn. | -记得 -就停在谷仓后面 |
[32:15] | – So they knew we were coming. – Yeah. | -他们知道我们要来 -没错 |
[32:18] | Then I think we ought to tear this place apart. | 那我们得把这地方翻个底朝天 |
[32:19] | I say we bring these guys in and sweat ’em. | 依我说把这些人抓回去拷问 |
[32:22] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[32:25] | Look at that. | 看那里 |
[32:28] | Carly! | 卡莉 |
[32:30] | I want my daughter back, you son of a bitch. | 我要我的女儿 你们这群混蛋 |
[32:34] | You got my daughter. I want her back! | 你抓了她 快交出来 |
[32:36] | – If I only knew where she was. – My daughter! | -也得我知道她在哪啊 -我女儿 |
[32:38] | I want my daughter! | 把我女儿还给我 |
[32:42] | Come here! Son of a bitch! | 过来 混蛋 |
[32:45] | Give me my daughter! | 把我女儿交出来 |
[32:47] | Give me my daughter! | 把我女儿还给我 |
[32:49] | Dad, they’re at the well. | 爸爸 他们在井边 |
[32:53] | Get the guns. | 去拿枪 |
[32:57] | Yeah, come on. | 快 加把劲 |
[33:02] | Carly! | 卡莉 |
[33:05] | – Hank. – It’s gonna be okay, Carly. | -汉克 -没事了 卡莉 |
[33:08] | Quit your firing. | 别开枪 |
[33:09] | You’ll hit the girl. | 会打到那姑娘的 |
[33:11] | Come on. | 过来 |
[33:16] | Don’t let them get me. Don’t let them get me. | 别让他们抓到我 别让他们抓到我 |
[33:20] | We’re not gonna let that happen. | 不会的 |
[33:22] | You don’t know them! They’re gonna hurt me! | 你不了解他们 他们会伤害我的 |
[33:24] | I need you to calm down and listen. | 冷静点 听我说 |
[33:26] | You don’t know what they’re gonna do to me! | 你不知道他们要对我做什么 |
[33:27] | No, no, no, no. You can’t go out there! | 不不 你不能出去 |
[33:28] | They’ll kill my dad! Then they’ll get me! | 他们会杀了我爸爸 再把我抓起来的 |
[33:30] | – Let me go! – Hey, no. | -让我走 -不行 |
[33:36] | – No. – I’m not gonna hurt you. | -不要 -我不会伤害你的 |
[33:37] | – No. – I’m not gonna hurt you. | -不要 -我不会伤害你 |
[33:38] | Don’t kill me, don’t kill me. | 别杀我 别杀我 |
[33:40] | He’s gonna kill me! | 他要杀了我 |
[33:41] | Carly, he’s my partner! | 卡莉 他是我的搭档 |
[33:43] | Let me go! | 让我走 |
[33:46] | – No! – No! | -不 -别 |
[33:48] | – Hey, don’t! – Get out of the way! | -别开枪 -让开 |
[33:50] | – It’s just Carly. – No, it’s not Carly. | -只是卡莉 -不 不是卡莉 |
[33:52] | You don’t see what I do. She’s changed. | 你没看到我眼中所见 她变样了 |
[33:54] | Now, I’m not crazy! I saw her. | 我没发疯 我看着她变的 |
[33:56] | I saw her too. | 我也看到了 |
[33:57] | No, you didn’t. Nobody does. | 你没有 没人看得到 |
[33:58] | I saw her change. Hank, you’re not crazy. | 我看到她变样了 汉克 你没发疯 |
[34:00] | No. | 不 |
[34:02] | Hank, what you saw really happened. | 汉克 你看到的都是真的 |
[34:04] | And I saw it too. | 我也看到了 |
[34:05] | Okay, I see what they are. | 我能看到他们的真实身份 |
[34:09] | But right now, she’s just Carly. | 可现在 她只是卡莉 |
[34:23] | You ain’t going nowhere. | 你无处可逃了 |
[34:25] | She might be hurt. | 她可能受伤了 |
[34:26] | This is all his fault. | 都是他的错 |
[34:28] | He’s the reason why the cops are here. | 是他把那些警察招来的 |
[34:30] | Let’s kill him now. | 现在就杀了他吧 |
[34:31] | Nah. | 不 |
[34:34] | We got something special for you. | 我们为你准备了些特别的 |
[34:37] | We’ll get rid of the cops first. | 先把那些警察搞定 |
[34:40] | Time to show ’em what we’re really made of. | 是时候向他们显露真面目了 |
[34:49] | You couldn’t see what I saw. | 你无法看到我所见的东西 |
[34:50] | I can, Hank. | 我可以 汉克 |
[34:52] | Just like I saw Brinkerhoff and the wildemann | 就像我能看到布林克霍夫和那个野人一样 |
[34:54] | and others that you haven’t seen. | 我还能看到其他你见不到的东西 |
[34:55] | – Yeah, then you’re crazy too. – I thought I was. | -那你也疯了 -我也曾以为是这样 |
[34:57] | Then I found out it was a lot more complicated than that. | 但我发现事情远比这复杂的多 |
[35:00] | Look, we don’t have a lot of time to talk about it right now. | 我们此刻没这么多时间来谈论这个 |
[35:03] | Just, you have to believe me, Hank. | 你得相信我 汉克 |
[35:05] | I know what you’ve been going through, | 我了解你所经历的一切 |
[35:08] | and I know what you’ve seen, | 也知道你所见到的东西 |
[35:09] | and I’ve seen a lot more of it for a lot longer. | 我甚至见过更多 也比你更早发现 |
[35:12] | I’m sorry, Hank. | 很抱歉 汉克 |
[35:13] | I didn’t mean for that to happen. | 我无心这样做的 |
[35:14] | I just– | 我只是… |
[35:16] | I thought he was gonna kill me. | 我以为他会杀我 |
[35:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:19] | He’s a Grimm. | 他是个格林 |
[35:21] | That’s what they do. | 这是他们的工作 |
[35:23] | – A what? – A Grimm. | -一个什么 -格林 |
[35:25] | It’s sort of a family problem. | 算是个家族问题 |
[35:27] | Look, I promise I’ll explain it better later. | 我保证之后会好好解释清楚 |
[35:30] | But right now, you just have to trust me. | 但现在 你必须得相信我 |
[35:32] | Fellas! | 伙计们 |
[35:33] | We need to talk! | 咱们得谈谈 |
[35:35] | I want to come in. | 我想进去谈 |
[35:36] | I’m unarmed. | 没带武器 |
[35:37] | We can work this out where nobody gets hurt. | 咱们可以和平解决此事 |
[35:39] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[35:43] | But if anything happens to me… | 但如果我出了什么事… |
[35:48] | Jarold dies. | 加洛德也活不了 |
[35:51] | You good with that? | 你们同意吗 |
[35:53] | What’s he trying to pull? | 他要干什么 |
[35:56] | He thinks he’s got an advantage | 他以为他的身份是优势 |
[35:57] | because of what he is, but he doesn’t know what I am. | 但他并不知道我的身份 |
[35:59] | So we’re gonna let him in. | 那咱们就放他进来 |
[36:02] | – Is he gonna do what Carly did? – I think so. | -他会像卡莉一样变身吗 -应该会 |
[36:05] | You’ve got to be ready. | 你得准备好 |
[36:09] | Oh, I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[36:14] | Hayden, come on in! | 海登 进来吧 |
[36:33] | We can work this out, fellas. | 咱们能和平解决此事的 伙计们 |
[36:35] | There’s no need to get serious. | 没必要搞得那么僵 |
[36:40] | I just want to talk. | 我只是想谈谈 |
[36:43] | Not armed. | 没带武器 |
[36:47] | Glad to see you’re okay, sweetie. | 看到你没事可真好 宝贝 |
[36:50] | Don’t talk to her. | 别和她说话 |
[36:51] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[36:52] | Anything you say can and will | 你所说的每一句话 |
[36:53] | be used against you in a court of law. | 都将作为呈堂证供 |
[36:55] | Oh, come on, guys. | 得了 伙计们 |
[36:56] | You know this is never going to court. | 你们知道这事不可能上庭的 |
[36:59] | You fellas, you have no idea what you’re dealing with. | 你们几个 完全就不知道自己要面对的是什么 |
[37:02] | Let me show you why. | 让大爷来告诉你们原因 |
[37:14] | – Coyotl, right? – Yeah, Hank. | -野狼精 对吧 -是的 汉克 |
[37:16] | That’s the second one today. | 今天见到的第二只 |
[37:18] | That’s right. He’s a Grimm. | 没错 他是个格林 |
[37:22] | Anything happens to me, they’ll kill you all! | 要是我出了什么事 他们会杀光你们的 |
[37:31] | It’s time for you to scream. | 是时候尖叫了 |
[37:43] | Let’s go. | 咱们上 |
[37:45] | He’s killing them! | 他在残杀他们 |
[37:47] | Make him stop! | 让他停手 |
[37:50] | When they’re done… | 等他们完事了 |
[37:52] | there won’t be nothing left. | 那里连根骨头都不会剩 |
[37:55] | She’s mine. | 她就是我的了 |
[38:05] | Guns on the ground. | 把枪放在地上 |
[38:07] | He’s a Grimm. | 他是个格林 |
[38:09] | Put your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[38:41] | – Daddy, Daddy! – Baby. | -爸爸 -宝贝 |
[38:43] | I got you. | 总算找到你了 |
[38:44] | I got you, I got you. It’s okay. | 我找到你了 没事了 |
[38:46] | I got you. | 我在呢 |
[38:48] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[38:50] | Who was in your room that night? | 那晚谁闯入了你的房间 |
[38:52] | Kyle and Todd. | 凯尔和托德 |
[38:53] | They got in through the window. | 他们从窗户进来的 |
[38:55] | And about what time was that? | 大概是什么时候 |
[38:58] | I think about 8:45. | 大概8点45分吧 |
[39:00] | I’m not sure exactly. | 我记不清楚了 |
[39:07] | You all right, Hank? | 你没事吧 汉克 |
[39:10] | You know, I’ve filled out a lot of reports. | 我写过很多案情报告 |
[39:13] | They’re always pretty straightforward: | 都很简单 |
[39:15] | names, dates, who did what to who and why. | 名字 日期 案情概要和作案动机 |
[39:18] | But…this… | 但这… |
[39:21] | this one, I don’t know. | 这件案子 我不知道怎么写 |
[39:22] | It’s… | 这… |
[39:24] | It’s the first time | 这是第一次 |
[39:25] | I can’t really write what I know. | 我不能如实写出我所了解的案情 |
[39:27] | Well, you don’t have to put everything down, do you? | 你没必要一字不落全写下来 是吧 |
[39:30] | You saved Carly’s life, Hank. | 你救了卡莉的命 汉克 |
[39:33] | I hope that’s all that matters. | 我想这才是最重要的 |
[39:35] | Hey, man, you know it does. | 兄弟 的确是 |
[39:36] | I mean, it’s not easy being this…different. | 与众不同…其实并不容易 |
[39:40] | I would have told you the truth if I could have. | 如果能告诉你实情 我早告诉你了 |
[39:43] | Nothing’s changed, okay? | 一切都没有因此而改变 |
[39:48] | I’m just glad you came to me. | 我很高兴你来找我 |
[39:52] | Hey, so let me get this straight. | 我就直说了吧 |
[39:55] | In the last six hours, | 过去六小时里 |
[39:57] | you’ve arrested six villains, | 你逮捕了六个恶棍 |
[39:58] | saved a damsel in distress, | 救出一名身陷水火的少女 |
[40:00] | and reunited a family, | 使得一个家庭得以重聚 |
[40:01] | while I filled out three dozen overtime reports | 而哥哥我却一头扎在三打超时未填的报告里 |
[40:03] | and scrubbed out the coffeemaker. | 还把咖啡机擦了个锃亮 |
[40:05] | Yeah, we’ve all put in a rich, full day. | 咱们真是各自度过了充实而又有意义的一天啊 |
[40:18] | Look. Hank, I know today has been– | 汉克 我知道今天… |
[40:22] | Don’t even try. | 别说了 |
[40:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:26] | Today’s been one of the better days of my life. | 今天算是我人生中的高潮 |
[40:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:32] | – Yeah. – How? | -是啊 -怎么说 |
[40:33] | Because I might be crazy, | 因为我可能是疯了 |
[40:35] | but now I know I’m not alone. | 但现在我知道我不是一个人 |
[40:46] | It’s the hospital. | 医院打来的 |
[40:50] | Yeah. | 你好 |
[40:52] | Hello, Mr. Burkhardt. This is Dr. Saliman. | 你好 伯克哈德先生 我是萨利曼医生 |
[40:55] | Juliette is ready to be discharged. | 朱丽叶可以出院了 |
[40:57] | You can pick her up this evening. | 你今晚就可以来接她 |
[41:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:29] | Well, Juliette, this must be really weird for you. | 朱丽叶 你肯定会觉得很奇怪 |
[41:32] | Like, I’m a stranger in your house. | 在你看来 我就是个住在你家的陌生人 |
[41:36] | But, to me, this our house. | 但对我而言 这是我们共同的家 |
[41:44] | Well, the doctor said familiar surroundings should help. | 医生说熟悉的环境有利于病情好转 |
[41:48] | So, I think, in a little while, | 我想要再过一段时间 |
[41:51] | things will start to come back. | 记忆才会慢慢恢复吧 |
[41:52] | Yeah. No. Um, I’m sure you’re right. | 我相信你是对的 |
[41:58] | Did that window break? | 那扇窗户碎掉过 |
[42:01] | How did that happen? | 是怎么回事 |
[42:06] | That was a bird. | 因为一只鸟 |
[42:20] | I’m pretty tired. | 我很累了 |
[42:25] | Good night, Nick. | 晚安 尼克 |
[42:34] | Good night, Juliette. | 晚安 朱丽叶 |