时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 正当他出神地看着前方时, 他看到一条蛇从墓穴的角落里钻了出来, 向死尸爬去 | |
[00:24] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[00:25] | Hello, my sweet. | 你好啊 宝贝 |
[00:27] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[00:29] | Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten the sound of my voice. | 别说你不记得我声音了 |
[00:32] | I could never forget anything about you. | 我不会忘了你的任何事 |
[00:34] | I thought maybe you were still upset about Vienna. | 我以为你还在为维也纳的事情生气呢 |
[00:37] | How could anyone be upset about Vienna? | 怎么会有人为维也纳生气呢 |
[00:39] | I’d like to make it up to you. | 我想补偿你 |
[00:42] | Well, I’d like you to make it up to me too. | 我也想让你补偿我 |
[00:43] | Well, it just so happens I’m on my way back from Tokyo. | 我正好在东京回来的路上 |
[00:48] | Thought I’d stop by. | 会去你那稍作停留 |
[00:50] | I’m staying at the deluxe. | 我会住豪华套房 |
[01:09] | Something smells good. | 我闻到香味了 |
[01:10] | I hope so. | 但愿吧 |
[01:12] | What’s in the bag? | 包里面是什么 |
[01:14] | It’s a burger and fries. | 汉堡和薯条 |
[01:15] | Well, get rid of it. | 那就扔了吧 |
[01:17] | Oh, no. I don’t want to intrude. | 我可不想打扰到你 |
[01:18] | You can’t intrude if you’re invited. | 是我邀请你的 不算打扰 |
[01:22] | I made one of your favorites. | 做了你最爱吃的 |
[01:28] | Chicken cilantro tagine– you remembered. | 摩洛哥香菜炖鸡 你记起来了 |
[01:30] | Actually, I didn’t. | 其实 我不记得 |
[01:32] | But “Nick loves” was written on the recipe in my handwriting, | 可菜谱上有我手写的”尼克爱吃的” |
[01:35] | so I thought it would be a good call. | 所以觉得这会是个好主意 |
[01:41] | You know, I may never remember who you were, but… | 我可能永远也记不起你曾经的样子 |
[01:46] | I’d like to get to know who you are. | 但我想了解现在的你 |
[01:48] | So I figured this would be a good place to start. | 所以我想这会是我们重新开始的好地方 |
[01:53] | What can I do to help? | 我能帮什么忙不 |
[02:13] | Magnifique. | 太赞了 |
[02:37] | Hey, how about we get out of here? | 我们出去怎么样 |
[02:40] | How about you buy me another drink? | 你再请我一杯酒怎么样 |
[02:59] | You’re a pretty good dancer. | 你跳舞跳得真棒 |
[03:04] | You know, I’m celebrating tonight. | 今晚我在庆祝 |
[03:05] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[03:07] | What are you celebrating? | 庆祝什么 |
[03:09] | Got a big job. | 揽到个大活 |
[03:11] | You’re the way I want to celebrate. | 你就是我想庆祝的方式 |
[03:13] | You got a tight, little ass… | 这紧俏的小屁股 |
[03:16] | just the way I like it. | 正和我胃口 |
[03:20] | You expect a lot for three beers. | 不过请了三瓶啤酒 你就想要这么多 |
[03:23] | And the chicken fingers. | 还吃了鸡柳呢 |
[03:26] | All right, look, before you get the wrong idea, | 好吧 在你动歪心思之前 |
[03:29] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[03:30] | Maybe it’s you who gave me the wrong idea. | 没准误导我动歪心思的人就是你呢 |
[03:38] | This is my gig. | 是我工作的电话 |
[03:39] | I got to take this. | 得接一下 |
[03:42] | Thanks for the beer… | 谢谢你的啤酒 |
[03:46] | and the chicken fingers. | 和什么破鸡柳 |
[04:03] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[04:04] | Just cool it, all right? | 冷静点 好吗 |
[04:06] | Let’s not take this anyplace you’ll regret. | 别到最后一发不可收拾 |
[04:09] | You just keep digging this hole deeper. | 你就一直这么欲拒还迎的 |
[04:12] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[04:16] | That’s better. | 这就好多了 |
[04:18] | Well, if you like that, you’re going to love this. | 你喜欢刚才那个 那你肯定会爱上这个 |
[04:55] | Well, it sort of makes us even. | 好了 看来我们扯平了 |
[05:01] | Not with us, it doesn’t. | 跟我们可两清不起来 |
[05:21] | Can I just say that… | 我可以夸你… |
[05:23] | you look beautiful? | 说你很美吗 |
[05:26] | Well, you look beautiful too. | 你也很帅气 |
[05:28] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[05:34] | I love your home. | 我喜欢你家 |
[05:35] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[05:37] | You have quite a collection of clocks… | 你收藏了不少钟表呀 |
[05:40] | Of course. | 不愧是钟表匠 |
[05:40] | Which one is your favorite? | 你最喜欢哪一只呢 |
[05:42] | Oh, well, that’s like asking, | 这就像问别人 |
[05:44] | Which one’s your favorite child, you know? | “你最喜欢你的哪个孩子”的问题 知道吗 |
[05:49] | But it’s this one… | 不过是这只表 |
[05:51] | Right here. | 就在这 |
[05:58] | Straight out of the black forest. | 木材源自黑森林 |
[06:00] | This particular clock | 这只表 |
[06:01] | was carved in Freiburg in 1862 | 是1862年由我曾曾曾 |
[06:04] | by my great-great-great- | 好像多说了个曾 |
[06:07] | might be off a great-grandfather. | 祖父在弗莱堡[德国城市]雕刻而成的 |
[06:11] | And here’s the most unique thing about it. | 这表有非常特别之处 |
[06:13] | Okay, first, it’s a key-wound shelf cuckoo. | 首先 钟表的布谷鸟很重要 |
[06:16] | With an eight-day run on a single wind. | 光是一只翅膀就要耗时八天 |
[06:18] | It’s got the hand-carved cuckoo | 这是只纯手工刻制的 |
[06:19] | with the moving wings and everything. | 翅膀和所有东西都是可动的布谷鸟 |
[06:21] | But get this. | 看这个 |
[06:30] | Hear that? | 听到没 |
[06:32] | It’s a baritone. | 这鸟是个男中音 |
[06:34] | It’s not a Tweety. | 不是翠迪[只有三根毛的鸟宝宝] |
[06:36] | That is amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[06:39] | So what was Tokyo about? | 去东京干嘛 |
[06:44] | Family business. | 家事 |
[06:46] | As in, none of mine. | 也就是不关我事了 |
[06:48] | We have no secrets. | 我们之间没有秘密 |
[06:50] | Well, maybe a few. | 好吧 可能有一些 |
[06:53] | Let’s just say a certain foreign minister | 姑且说是去说服某外交部长 |
[06:55] | had to be convinced that putting my family first | 相信把我的家族放在第一位 |
[06:58] | was in his own best interest. | 对他也是有利无害的 |
[07:00] | All politics. | 哪里都是避不开的政治 |
[07:03] | I’ve never agreed with how your family treated you. | 我从不赞同你家人这么对待你 |
[07:08] | I suspect you have your own vision of the future. | 我猜你对未来有自己的想法 |
[07:12] | I’ve often wondered if I have any part in it. | 我常常想我会不会参与其中 |
[07:16] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[07:22] | You ever coming back? | 你会回来吗 |
[07:23] | To Vienna? | 回维也纳吗 |
[07:24] | To your rightful place. | 回到你该待的地方 |
[07:27] | Yes. | 会的 |
[07:28] | But only on my terms. | 但前提是按我的意愿来 |
[07:31] | How about your brother’s terms? | 那你兄弟的意愿怎么办 |
[07:33] | Eric? | 埃里克吗 |
[07:34] | We always find a way to work things out. | 我们总有办法解决的 |
[07:39] | I heard you killed your cousin. | 我听说你杀了你的表亲 |
[07:44] | I certainly hope nothing like that ever happens to me. | 我可不希望这样事情发生在我身上 |
[07:52] | Get in. | 进去 |
[08:03] | You’ve put me in a dilemma. | 你真是让我进退两难 |
[08:06] | You killed someone who’s supposed to do a job for me. | 你杀了替我办事的家伙 |
[08:08] | He was trying to rape me. | 他想强暴我 |
[08:10] | Well, you handled it rather well. | 你倒是处理得相当好 |
[08:12] | Makes me wonder if you’ve done it before. | 不禁让我怀疑你以前干过这行当 |
[08:14] | Am I wasting your time here? | 我在这儿会不会耽误你们时间 |
[08:16] | ‘Cause I could just leave. | 我可以就此拜别 |
[08:34] | Neat party trick. | 高超的调情方式 |
[08:36] | Your body temp is elevated, | 你的体温升高了 |
[08:38] | and your pulse is a little quicker than it should be, | 脉搏也跳得快了些 |
[08:41] | for someone acting so cool. | 对一个如此冷静的人来说可不应该 |
[08:44] | We have three options. | 你有三种选择 |
[08:46] | You die here. | 一是葬身此地 |
[08:48] | You do the job my guy was going to do. | 二是接替刚才那家伙把活干完 |
[08:51] | Or we call 911 and report a murder. | 或者我们喊警察来处理这起谋杀 |
[08:55] | I’m willing to cut you a break. | 我倒是想放你一马 |
[08:57] | You do the same job, I’ll pay you the same money. | 把活干完 钱我一分不少地给你 |
[09:01] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[09:02] | 10,000 up front, 10,000 upon delivery. | 预付一万 交货时再付一万 |
[09:06] | 15,000 on delivery. | 交货时一万五 |
[09:08] | And what is it exactly I’m delivering? | 我要交的货到底是什么 |
[09:20] | When do you want it done? | 要什么时候办完 |
[09:22] | You got 24 hours. | 二十四小时之内 |
[09:25] | Expect this to ring tomorrow evening. | 明晚等着电话响 |
[09:28] | We’ll tell you when and where to deliver. | 我们会告诉你何时何地交货 |
[09:32] | Now, you seem smart, so I shouldn’t have to tell you. | 你看起来挺机灵 我想没必要提醒你 |
[09:36] | If you run, | 如果你中途跑路 |
[09:38] | I’ll find you. | 我不会放过你的 |
[09:50] | How did we meet? | 我们怎么认识的 |
[09:53] | I was still in uniform. | 我当时在执勤 |
[09:55] | And you were a witness to a hit-and-run accident. | 你是一起肇事逃逸案的目击者 |
[09:58] | Oh, my god. I remember that. | 我的天 我记得那件事 |
[09:59] | Oh, that was so awful. | 场面太惨烈了 |
[10:01] | And the guy kept going. | 那家伙径直开走 |
[10:03] | And I got the license. | 我记住了他的车牌号 |
[10:06] | I remember talking to a police officer | 我记得和一个警官交谈过 |
[10:09] | who I thought was very… | 他长得还挺… |
[10:12] | good-looking. | 帅气的 |
[10:12] | Was that you? | 是你吗 |
[10:13] | I can only hope. | 我希望是 |
[10:17] | And then what happened? | 后来呢 |
[10:20] | Then we started talking. | 我们就开始聊天 |
[10:22] | And, uh… | 然后 |
[10:25] | We sort of never stopped. | 就不曾停下了 |
[10:28] | I found this at a garage sale. | 我在旧货拍卖会上找到这个 |
[10:30] | I don’t think they had any idea who he was, | 他们肯定不知道他是谁 |
[10:32] | and he’s one of my absolute favorites. | 也不知道他是我的最爱之一 |
[10:34] | Who? | 谁 |
[10:35] | Oh, you’ve probably never heard of him. | 你估计从来没听说过他 |
[10:36] | – His name is– – Hugues Nuages. | -他叫做 -乌格斯· 纳瓦什 |
[10:39] | You know him? | 你知道他 |
[10:40] | The virtuoso Austrian zitherist. | 奥地利的古筝大师 |
[10:43] | Yes! | 没错 |
[10:45] | I’m like– | 我… |
[10:46] | Did you know that he did all of his solos | 你知道他所有的独奏 |
[10:48] | with six fingers because he was born | 都是用六指弹奏的吗 |
[10:50] | with two index fingers on his right hand? | 他天生右手有两根食指 |
[10:52] | And he only had one leg because of a sledding accident | 而且他只有一条腿因为他七岁时 |
[10:54] | in Salzburg when he was just seven years old. | 在萨尔斯堡[奥地利城市]坐雪橇时出了意外 |
[10:57] | You’re– I’m– | 你简直 我 |
[11:00] | I’m– | 我 |
[11:02] | Oh, hell, I– | 天啊 我 |
[11:05] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[11:10] | And she needs to go. | 她得离开 |
[11:11] | Angelina, what are you– | 安吉丽娜 你在.. |
[11:13] | I said we need to talk… | 我说了我们得谈谈 |
[11:15] | Now. | 现在 |
[11:16] | I don’t really know what’s going on here. | 我不太清楚这是这么回事 |
[11:18] | Maybe it’s just better if I go. | 也许我该走了 |
[11:20] | No, no. You’re not going anywhere. | 不不 你不用走 |
[11:21] | Oh, yes, she is. | 她得走 |
[11:22] | Look, I really don’t want to get | 我真的不想介入 |
[11:24] | in the middle of anything. | 你们的事情 |
[11:25] | You’re not. | 你没有 |
[11:26] | Fuchsbau? | 狐妖 |
[11:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:36] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:38] | Excuse me. | 我离开一会儿 |
[11:45] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[11:59] | What do you think you’re doing here? | 你来这儿想干什么 |
[12:04] | I’m here to kill you. | 我来这儿杀你 |
[12:13] | 门罗 俄勒冈州波特兰市乌鸦景街418 97210 钟表匠 开一辆1974年大众甲壳虫 | |
[12:14] | Wait a minute, what– what? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[12:15] | So you mean somebody wants me dead | 你说有人想将我置于死地 |
[12:16] | Who could want me dead? | 谁会想将我置于死地 |
[12:17] | A konigschlange. | 一个眼镜蛇妖 |
[12:19] | I don’t even know a konigschlange, | 我根本不认识什么眼镜蛇妖 |
[12:20] | For good reason. | 我保证 |
[12:22] | Who is this guy? Why does he want me dead? | 那家伙是谁 为什么要杀我 |
[12:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:25] | But he’s going to pay me $25,000 to do it. | 但他愿意花两万五美元追杀你 |
[12:29] | Well, I hope you turned him down. | 我希望你拒绝他了 |
[12:30] | If I would’ve turned him down, | 若我回绝了他 |
[12:31] | he would’ve just gotten somebody else to do it. | 他还会找别人来做的 |
[12:33] | I figured you’d want to know. | 我猜你也希望被知会一声 |
[12:35] | Well, I want more than want to know. | 我想知道的可不是知会一声那么简单 |
[12:37] | Like, if you don’t mind my asking, | 比如 若你不介意 |
[12:38] | how did you get this job in the first place? | 你怎么接到这活儿的 |
[12:40] | You know what? It’s a long story. | 那就说来话长了 |
[12:42] | But look, if I don’t do it, they kill me. | 但我不杀你 他们就会杀我 |
[12:45] | “They”? | “他们” |
[12:46] | Yeah, there was, like, | 没错 那儿有个 |
[12:47] | this little guy with a gun to my head– | 矮子拿枪顶着我脑袋 |
[12:50] | Part of the reason why I couldn’t say no. | 这也是我无法拒绝的一部分原因 |
[12:52] | Angelina, | 安吉丽娜 |
[12:54] | did anyone tell you why they want me dead? | 有没有人告诉你他们为什么要杀我 |
[12:58] | All I know is that I got 24 hours to deliver you dead. | 我只知道要在24小时内解决你 |
[13:02] | So I thought I’d come over and help you pack. | 所以我想应该过来帮你打包 |
[13:05] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿都不会去 |
[13:07] | I’m going to find out who this guy is. | 我要查出这人是谁 |
[13:09] | How? | 怎么查 |
[13:10] | Monroe, I don’t have a name. | 门罗 我不知道他们的名字 |
[13:12] | I don’t have a number. | 也没有他们的号码 |
[13:13] | Look, they’re going to contact me tomorrow night. | 他们明晚会联系我 |
[13:15] | So you don’t have time to start digging around into your past. | 没时间翻前情查旧帐了 |
[13:18] | You need to leave. | 你得赶紧走 |
[13:18] | No, I’m calling Nick. | 不 我给尼克打电话 |
[13:20] | You are not calling the Grimm. | 不能打给格林 |
[13:22] | He’s a cop, Angelina. | 他是警察 安吉丽娜 |
[13:24] | He does this all the time. | 他对这些事比较有经验 |
[13:25] | He also wants to put me in prison | 他也一直想让我蹲大牢 |
[13:26] | for a couple of Bauerschwein deaths, in case you forgot. | 因为我杀了那些猪妖 你没忘吧 |
[13:29] | This is different– | 这是两码事 |
[13:30] | it has nothing to do with you, okay? | 这事跟你半毛钱关系也没有 懂吗 |
[13:31] | This is me. | 它关系到的是我的死活 |
[13:32] | Well, good luck, then. | 那就祝你好运吧 |
[13:33] | No, no. You can’t leave. | 不 你不能走 |
[13:35] | You’re the one who saw them. | 你看到了他们 |
[13:36] | You got to tell Nick what they look like. | 你得告诉尼克他们长什么样 |
[13:37] | I’m not telling him anything. | 我不会跟他说任何东西 |
[13:38] | Then why did you even come here | 如果你不想帮忙 |
[13:40] | if you’re not going to help? | 那你来这干嘛 |
[13:41] | Why don’t you just do the job, take the money? | 你怎么不直接宰了我拿钱呢 |
[13:43] | Maybe I will. | 或许我真干得出来 |
[13:50] | When did you ask me? | 你什么时候向我求婚的 |
[13:51] | About five months ago. | 大概五个月前 |
[13:55] | Why did I say no? | 我为什么拒绝 |
[13:59] | You don’t have to answer that. | 你不用回答 |
[14:00] | It’s a little weird for you to tell me how I felt. | 让你来告诉我我当时的感受有点奇怪 |
[14:05] | You felt I was keeping things from you. | 你觉得我有事瞒着你 |
[14:07] | Were you? | 你有吗 |
[14:18] | Yeah, it’s just Monroe. | 是门罗 |
[14:20] | I can call him back. | 我待会给他回过去 |
[14:21] | No, you should get that. | 不用 你就接吧 |
[14:22] | It could be important. | 可能是要紧事 |
[14:26] | We’re kind of important. | 我们谈的也是要紧事 |
[14:28] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会离开的 |
[14:31] | All right. I’ll be quick. | 好 我速战速决 |
[14:35] | Monroe. | 门罗 |
[14:36] | Hey. I need you to come over. | 你得过来一趟 |
[14:39] | Well, I’m kind of in the middle of something right now, | 我现在有点事 |
[14:41] | so can I come over later? | 能等会儿再去吗 |
[14:43] | There might not be a later. | 可能没法等了 |
[14:46] | Somebody’s trying to kill me. | 有人要杀了我 |
[14:48] | What? | 什么 |
[14:48] | Nick, I need your help on this one, man. | 尼克 这次我需要你帮忙 |
[14:51] | Yeah. I’ll be right over. | 好 我马上过去 |
[14:57] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[14:58] | Uh, doesn’t sound too good. | 好像不太好 |
[15:00] | Juliette… | 朱丽叶 |
[15:04] | this was, uh… | 今晚… |
[15:06] | great. | 太美好了 |
[15:08] | Go. | 去吧 |
[15:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢理解 |
[15:21] | How do you know someone wants you dead? | 你怎么知道有人要杀你 |
[15:23] | Well, Nick, this is where it gets a little awkward. | 尼克 这件事就尴尬在这点上 |
[15:26] | Well, did you get a death threat, | 你收到死亡威胁 |
[15:28] | a-a phone call, a letter, what? | 恐吓电话 恐吓信 到底是什么 |
[15:30] | Not exactly. | 都不是 |
[15:30] | It was more personal than that. | 是比这些更私人的方式 |
[15:32] | Did someone threaten you face-to-face? | 有人当面威胁你吗 |
[15:34] | Actually, sort of. | 其实 也可以这么说 |
[15:36] | Look, Nick, the person who was hired to kill me– | 尼克 被雇来杀我的那个人 |
[15:39] | and I think you’d agree, | 你得承认 |
[15:41] | Nick, this shows real character. | 人家是真性情 |
[15:43] | This person actually told me | 其实是这个人告诉我 |
[15:45] | they were being offered $25,000– | 他们悬赏两万五千美金 |
[15:48] | Oh, for god’s sake, Monroe, just tell him. | 老天呐 门罗 你就直说吧 |
[15:50] | You? | 是你 |
[15:52] | Oh, you remembered. I’m touched. | 你还记得我 真感动 |
[15:54] | Put your hands behind your back. | 手背后面 |
[15:56] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[15:56] | Angelina, come on, stop, stop. | 安吉丽娜 别这样 |
[15:58] | I told you this was a bad idea. | 我告诉过你这不是个好主意 |
[16:00] | Nick, she came here, okay? | 尼克 她主动来找我的 |
[16:02] | She didn’t have to do that. | 她本不必这么做 |
[16:03] | She told me about some guy who wants me dead, okay? | 她告诉我有人要杀了我 |
[16:06] | I didn’t know who else to turn to. | 我不知道该找谁帮忙 |
[16:08] | She didn’t want me to call you. | 她不让我找你 |
[16:09] | But I said no, you’d help, you’d overlook this little… | 但我说不 你一定会帮忙的 你会忽略她… |
[16:13] | thing in her past. | 过去犯的那点小错 |
[16:14] | You mean murder. | 你说的是谋杀 |
[16:14] | Yeah, well, you know… | 好吧 |
[16:15] | We don’t have to get into the details right now. | 我们现在不必纠缠这些细节 |
[16:17] | But the thing is, there’s like 23 hours here | 现在的情况是 她要在差不多 |
[16:19] | before she’s supposed to kill me. | 二十三小时内杀了我 |
[16:22] | So, if neither of you can see fit to | 所以如果你们觉得 |
[16:24] | put aside your personal differences, | 不能暂且抛开过去恩怨的话 |
[16:25] | I guess I’ll just wait | 我还是等着 |
[16:26] | till the next hired murderer shows up at my door. | 下一个杀手上门吧 |
[16:29] | Maybe I’ll be ready, maybe I won’t. | 也许我会准备好 也许不会 |
[16:35] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:40] | Okay, so we got, like, a truce here or something. | 看来我们现在算是休战了 |
[16:45] | Who wants him dead? | 谁要杀他 |
[16:46] | A konigschlange. | 眼镜蛇妖 |
[16:47] | What’s his name? | 叫什么名字 |
[16:48] | If I knew his name, I would’ve told Monroe, | 我要是知道名字 就告诉门罗了 |
[16:50] | so he wouldn’t have to call you. | 他也不必找你了 |
[16:53] | It’s Rosalee. | 是罗莎莉 |
[16:54] | You guys going to be okay here for, like, a second? | 你俩能消停 一小会儿吧 |
[16:57] | Yeah. | 能 |
[16:58] | Hey, there. Hang on a second… | 喂 稍等一下… |
[17:03] | When did this guy hire you? | 他们什么时候雇的你 |
[17:05] | Tonight. | 就今晚 |
[17:06] | How did he find you? | 他怎么找到你的 |
[17:08] | Well, I killed the guy that he hired to kill Monroe, | 我把他原本雇来杀门罗的那家伙干掉了 |
[17:12] | and then he gave the job to me. | 然后他就把任务给我了 |
[17:14] | You killed someone else tonight? | 你今晚又杀人了 |
[17:15] | Yeah, he was trying to rape me. | 他想强奸老娘啊 |
[17:16] | So, yeah, he didn’t leave me with much of a choice. | 我也是被逼无奈好吗 |
[17:18] | So that’s three people you’ve killed. | 所以你现在总共杀了三个人 |
[17:20] | That you know of. | 只是你所知道的 |
[17:23] | Hey, Rosalee. | 罗莎莉 |
[17:24] | Monroe. | 门罗 |
[17:25] | I want to apologize for leaving so abruptly. | 抱歉我不辞而别 |
[17:28] | You don’t have to apologize for anything. | 你不必为任何事抱歉 |
[17:30] | I know it’s none of my business, | 我知道这不关我的事 |
[17:31] | so you don’t have to tell me anything you don’t want to. | 所以你也没必要告诉我任何你不想说的事 |
[17:34] | No, no. I want to tell you. | 不 我想告诉你的 |
[17:36] | It’s just– it’s a little awkward right now. | 只是…只是现在有点尴尬 |
[17:37] | Nick’s here. | 尼克在这 |
[17:38] | Nick’s there? | 尼克也在那吗 |
[17:39] | Yeah, it’s a totally discombobulated situation. | 是啊 超混乱的状况 |
[17:42] | Well, I just called to say good-bye. | 我是打来说再见的 |
[17:45] | What? No. | 什么 别啊 |
[17:46] | Monroe, my mother called. | 门罗 我妈打来电话 |
[17:48] | My aunt Lois is in the hospital. | 我阿姨洛伊斯住院了 |
[17:49] | She’s had a stroke. | 她中风了 |
[17:50] | It’s–it’s not looking good. | 病情不是很乐观 |
[17:52] | Oh, man. I’m sorry to hear that. | 天呐 真遗憾 |
[17:54] | Is there anything I can do? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[17:56] | Yes. I have to leave town right away. | 有 我得立马出城去 |
[17:59] | So could you do me a favor | 你能帮我 |
[18:00] | and watch the shop for a couple days? | 照看店铺几天吗 |
[18:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:05] | I’d–I’d be glad to. | 我…我很乐意 |
[18:08] | Did you know she killed another guy tonight? | 你知道她今晚又杀人了吗 |
[18:12] | Can I call you back? | 我能回头再打给你吗 |
[18:13] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[18:14] | Okay. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[18:16] | Yeah, she killed a guy who was hired to kill me. | 是啊 她杀了雇来杀我的杀手 |
[18:19] | That’s how she got the job, kind of by default. | 这样她才能接到任务 这算是行规吧 |
[18:23] | They gave her a phone. Give him the phone. | 他们给了她一部电话 给他看看电话 |
[18:26] | They’re going to contact me tomorrow night | 他们明晚会联系我 |
[18:27] | and tell me where to deliver Monroe’s body. | 告诉我把门罗的尸体运到哪里 |
[18:31] | It’s a prepaid. I can’t trace it. | 这是预付电话 我没法跟踪 |
[18:33] | So you understand why I called you? | 你明白为何我要找你了吧 |
[18:36] | She doesn’t know who it is. I don’t know who it is. | 她不知道谁是幕后黑手 我也不知道 |
[18:38] | I mean, I don’t even know who I pissed off. | 我甚至都不知道得罪谁了 |
[18:40] | Yeah, well, you must have pissed off somebody at some point. | 得了 你肯定是在什么时候得罪某人了 |
[18:43] | Look, right now I have to get you someplace safe | 我得立马送你去安全的地方 |
[18:44] | for the next 24 hours. | 让你平安度过接下来的二十四小时 |
[18:46] | And I’m going to need you | 另外我要你 |
[18:47] | to show me where you met these guys. | 带我去你见到那些家伙的地方 |
[18:49] | How do I know that you’re not going to arrest me | 我怎么知道你是不是出了门 |
[18:51] | as soon as we walk out the door? | 就立马逮捕我 |
[18:52] | I’m not interested in you right now. | 我现在对你没兴趣 |
[18:54] | I’m interested in helping Monroe. | 我一心只想帮门罗脱离险境 |
[18:59] | It’s the End Up Bar. | 在”终曲”酒吧 |
[19:01] | It’s about two hours north of here. | 往北大约2小时车程 |
[19:04] | All right. This is great– | 好 真好 |
[19:06] | I mean, sort of. | 算是吧 |
[19:08] | You two setting your differences aside for me– | 你们俩为了我尽弃前嫌 |
[19:09] | I’m actually kind of touched. | 我真的还挺感动的 |
[19:10] | Don’t be. | 省省吧 |
[19:12] | It’s not over yet. | 这事还没完呢 |
[19:23] | I really appreciate you doing this, Hank. | 汉克 谢谢你肯帮忙 |
[19:26] | Me too. | 我也很感谢 |
[19:27] | Anything else you want me to be doing? | 还要我帮什么忙吗 |
[19:28] | Right now, no. | 目前没有了 |
[19:30] | I’ve got one lead I have to run down. | 我得去追一条线索了 |
[19:31] | And I’ll call you as soon as I find anything. | 一旦有发现 我会打你电话的 |
[19:41] | So you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[19:44] | Yeah. You know, pretty good… | 没事 在有人想要杀我的情况下 |
[19:47] | considering someone wants to kill me. | 我现在这样那是相当好… |
[19:51] | And no idea who or why? | 不知道是幕后黑手和动机吗 |
[19:53] | Nothing that springs to mind. | 暂时还没想到 |
[19:55] | I mean, there was a time– | 曾有段时间… |
[19:57] | it was a long time ago– | 是很久以前了… |
[20:01] | You want a drink? | 想要喝一杯吗 |
[20:02] | God, yes. | 天呐 好啊 |
[20:07] | You know, Monroe’s convinced that you can figure out | 虽然门罗信任你能找到幕后黑手 |
[20:09] | who this guy is, but I’m not so convinced. | 但我可不信 |
[20:14] | Do you have any idea why they’d want to kill Monroe? | 你知道为何他们想要杀门罗吗 |
[20:16] | They wouldn’t say. | 他们不肯说 |
[20:18] | But if they’re willing to pay me 25 “G”s to do it, | 但他们既然愿意付我两万五来干这事 |
[20:22] | there’s got to be a long list of people | 那在我后面一定有一票人 |
[20:23] | lining up for it after me. | 等着干这活 |
[20:24] | There is no “after you.” | 没人”排在你后面” |
[20:27] | We take care of this now. | 我们在处理这事 |
[20:30] | This is great. This is–this is really– | 很好喝 这…这真的… |
[20:32] | it’s, like, smooth and peat-y. | 超级爽口又带感 |
[20:36] | Can I ask you something? | 我能请教你一些事吗 |
[20:38] | Uh, sure. | 当然 |
[20:41] | I’m still trying to understand how this whole thing works. | 我到现在还在琢磨这整件事 |
[20:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:46] | It can be kind of confusing for the layperson. | 对于外行来说 这是挺困惑的 |
[20:50] | I know. | 我明白 |
[20:52] | When you do that change thing, does– | 当你要变身的时候 你会… |
[20:54] | Woge. | 叫转化 |
[20:56] | Woge. | 转化 |
[20:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:00] | Does it hurt? | 会疼吗 |
[21:02] | A little bit. You get used to it. | 有一点 不过习惯就好 |
[21:06] | If you were to do it right now, could I see you? | 如果你现在转化 我能看到吗 |
[21:11] | Yes and no. | 行也不行 |
[21:13] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[21:14] | Well… | 这… |
[21:17] | there’s sort of two versions. | 转化也有两个情况 |
[21:20] | One is you’re all emotional or stressed out, | 一种是你情绪起伏很大或者压力很大 |
[21:24] | and the other is, like, you’re just… really pissed off. | 另一种就是 你怒火攻心 |
[21:31] | In other words, if I don’t want you to see me, | 换而言之 如果我不希望你看到 |
[21:34] | You can’t. | 你就看不到 |
[21:35] | But if I do, believe me, you will. | 但若我希望你看到 那你就能看到 |
[21:40] | But Nick can see you even if you don’t want to be seen. | 但是无论你愿不愿意尼克都能看到 |
[21:42] | Hmm. That’s what makes him different. | 没错 这就是他与众不同的地方 |
[21:46] | That’s why he’s kind of dangerous for us. | 也是他对我们有威胁的原因 |
[21:49] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[21:52] | I’m going to try to explain this using a visual aid. | 我要用视觉辅助来解释这种行为 |
[21:56] | Okay. | 可以啊 |
[21:58] | Okay. | 来了啊 |
[22:09] | You look the same. | 你没什么变化啊 |
[22:10] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[22:15] | Now, this time, I want you to remember… | 现在 这次 你要记住… |
[22:19] | It’s just me. | 还是我 |
[22:21] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:22] | I want you to see me. | 我希望你能看到我转化 |
[22:32] | It’s okay. It’s just me, right? | 没事的 还是我 |
[22:39] | That was amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[22:41] | Well… | 算是吧… |
[22:44] | Can you do it again? | 能再来一次吗 |
[22:55] | Stay here. | 你留在这 |
[23:01] | Nick Burkhardt, Portland P.D. | 尼克·伯克哈特 波特兰警局的 |
[23:04] | What brings you up here? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[23:05] | I got some intel on this murder. | 我收到有关这次谋杀的线报 |
[23:07] | Might be related to a case I’m working on. | 可能与我在跟的案子有关 |
[23:09] | You I.D. The vic? | 你确定死者身份了吗 |
[23:10] | He had no I.D. On him. | 他身上没带身份证 |
[23:11] | And his face was pretty chewed up. | 脸也被咬得血肉模糊 |
[23:13] | Took the body in, could have an I.D. | 已经把尸体带回去了 几个小时后 |
[23:15] | in a couple hours off his prints. | 可以通过他的指纹确定他的身份 |
[23:18] | Looks as if a few people beat the hell out of him | 看起来像是几个人用斧头或者铁管 |
[23:20] | with an ax or a pipe. | 将他殴打致死 |
[23:22] | Motive appears to be robbery, since he had wallet on him. | 他带着钱包 动机应该是劫财 |
[23:25] | I don’t think so. | 我不同意 |
[23:28] | It was self-defense. | 是自卫 |
[23:29] | There was only one assailant. | 只有一个攻击者 |
[23:31] | And he probably attacked her from behind. | 他从背后偷袭一个女人 |
[23:34] | “Her”? Who are you? | 女人 你是谁 |
[23:36] | His partner. | 他搭档 |
[23:38] | Now, if you’ll, uh– | 现在 麻烦你 |
[23:39] | If you’ll look at these footprints right here, | 麻烦你看看这里的脚印 |
[23:42] | That’s the bigger print, that’s the smaller one. | 这是较大的脚印 这是较小的脚印 |
[23:44] | Now, if you’ll notice the bigger one is | 你会发现大脚印 |
[23:47] | behind the smaller print, | 是在小脚印后面的 |
[23:48] | and they’re both facing in the same direction. | 而且都是同一方向的 |
[23:50] | It was quick. It was brutal. | 事出突然 也很暴力 |
[23:53] | And he probably got what he deserved. | 也许是他活该 |
[23:55] | Now, if that’s what actually happened, | 如果事情真是这样 |
[23:57] | She probably took advantage of the situation. | 可能那女人利用现场就地发挥 |
[24:00] | You know, she took the cash out of his wallet and tossed it. | 拿走钱包里的现金 扔掉钱包 |
[24:04] | Now, let’s see, if she was right-handed, | 那让我们来看看 如果她是右撇子 |
[24:06] | She bent down over here, | 她蹲在这里 |
[24:08] | She’d probably throw it as far away from the bar as she could… | 她可能会把钱包扔得尽量远离酒吧 |
[24:12] | so we couldn’t find it. | 以防会被我们找到 |
[24:14] | Come on, boys. | 来吧 伙计们 |
[24:32] | I think I got something. | 我有发现了 |
[24:39] | You got one hell of a partner here. | 你搭档很厉害啊 |
[24:42] | I know this piece of dirt. | 我认识这个混蛋 |
[24:44] | Buxton Jacobs, he’s been in and out– | 巴克斯顿·雅各布 警局的常客 |
[24:46] | rape, assault, you name it. | 强奸 殴打他人 什么恶行都干过 |
[24:48] | Can’t say I’m sorry to see he got what he deserved. | 他真是死不足惜 |
[24:51] | Must’ve been one kick-ass woman to take him on. | 肯定是个牛掰的女人搞定他了 |
[24:54] | I think we’re done here. | 看来这里没我俩的事了 |
[24:58] | Easy on the eyes too. | 还是个大美人 |
[25:01] | You’re one lucky cop. | 你运气不错啊 |
[25:03] | Yep. That’s me. | 是啊 羡慕嫉妒恨吧 |
[25:09] | Pretty cute. | 表现不错啊 |
[25:10] | I thought you were interested in the truth. | 我以为你想知道真相 |
[25:12] | He had it all wrong. | 而他的推断都是错的 |
[25:13] | Somebody had to set him straight. | 总得有个人去纠正他 |
[25:15] | What’d you pick up? | 你刚刚捡了什么东西 |
[25:16] | The dirtbag’s cell phone. | 那个混蛋的手机 |
[25:18] | The last call he got was from the guy who hired him. | 最后一通电话是他的雇主打来的 |
[25:21] | I didn’t even think about it until we got here. | 到了这我才想到这点 |
[25:24] | You know how to work that thing? | 你知道要怎么做了吧 |
[25:25] | It’s a lot easier to solve a crime | 如果你是凶手的话 |
[25:27] | if you’re the one who did it. | 那破案就容易得多了 |
[25:32] | Yeah, this is Detective Burkhardt. | 你好 我是伯克哈特警探 |
[25:33] | I need to get an I.D. off of a Washington state phone number. | 我想要查一个持华盛顿州手机号的机主 |
[25:40] | Is he the konigschlange? | 他是眼镜蛇妖吗 |
[25:43] | No, that’s the little guy that put the gun to my head. | 不是 那是用枪指着我头的小跟班 |
[25:47] | All right, this is how it’s going to work, then. | 好吧 接下来我们这么干 |
[25:49] | You’re going to go in alone. | 你一个人进去 |
[25:50] | If he knows the cops are on to him, | 如果他知道被警察盯上了 |
[25:51] | we’re not going to find out anything. | 我们什么都查不出来 |
[25:52] | But I want to hear the conversation. | 但我想听到你们的谈话 |
[25:56] | Can I go now? | 我可以进去了吗 |
[25:58] | How are you going to handle this? | 你打算怎么应对 |
[26:00] | I’m going to use my charms. | 我准备用我的女性魅力 |
[26:11] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[26:13] | You’re setting me up. Why? | 你们想陷害我 为什么 |
[26:15] | I’m not setting you up. | 我没有陷害你 |
[26:16] | I could kill you right now and walk away from this. | 我可以立马杀了你 然后拍拍屁股离开 |
[26:19] | Look, the 25 grand is good. This is legit. | 两万五相当丰厚了 这个价位很合理 |
[26:22] | You think he would have given you ten grand | 如果这是陷阱 你觉得 |
[26:24] | if this was a setup? | 他会预付你一万吗 |
[26:28] | Why does he want him dead? | 那他为什么想他死 |
[26:30] | If you want me to kill him, I want to know why. | 要让我杀了他可以 给我个理由 |
[26:33] | Otherwise, this could all come down on me. | 不然 什么后果都是我扛 |
[26:35] | So is it personal, or is it business? | 是私人恩怨还是生意纠葛 |
[26:38] | It’s none of yours, in either case. | 不管是哪样都不关你事 |
[26:41] | All right. Take it easy. | 好吧 别着急 |
[26:44] | I’ll tell you what I know, but you keep it to yourself. | 我告诉你 但是你得保密 |
[26:51] | Okay, so why? | 好 说吧 |
[26:55] | He’s friends with a Grimm. | 他是一个格林的朋友 |
[26:59] | What Grimm? | 什么格林 |
[27:01] | All I know is there’s one in Portland. | 我只知道在波兰特有一个格林 |
[27:03] | And he’s friends with this guy we’re going to hit. | 我们要杀的这个人是他的朋友 |
[27:05] | So your boss wants to send a message? | 那你的老板是想要给个警告 |
[27:07] | He doesn’t care. He’s been hired. | 他才不在乎呢 他是受雇于人 |
[27:09] | By who? | 受雇于谁 |
[27:11] | I don’t know that stuff. | 这我就不知道了 |
[27:13] | But someone decided to kill this guy | 但是有人想杀了他 |
[27:14] | to set an example, | 来警告其他人 |
[27:15] | working with a Grimm is not good for you. | 跟格林合作没有好下场 |
[27:31] | So how’d it go last night? | 昨天晚上过得如何 |
[27:32] | No action here. Learned a lot, though. | 没什么事 但是学了不少东西 |
[27:36] | – So did you find out anything? – I did. | -你查出来什么了吗 -是的 |
[27:38] | But I’ve got to talk to Hank first. | 但是我得先跟汉克谈谈 |
[27:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么啦 |
[27:44] | You remember Angelina Lasser? | 你还记得安吉丽娜·拉瑟吗 |
[27:47] | That arson case we had. You don’t forget one like that. | 那个纵火案的主谋 怎么可能忘记 |
[27:50] | Yeah, trust me, not even if you want to. | 是啊 想忘都忘不掉的 |
[27:52] | She was the one hired to kill Monroe. | 她被派来杀门罗 |
[27:54] | That’s how we found out. She warned him. | 是她告诉我们的 她来提醒门罗 |
[27:56] | What? | 什么 |
[27:57] | She’s in my car, Hank. | 汉克 她现在在我车里 |
[28:00] | I’ve been working with her, | 我在跟她合作 |
[28:01] | trying to figure out who’s behind this. | 找出谁是幕后主使 |
[28:02] | – She’s wanted for murder. – I know. | -她因为谋杀被通缉着呢 -我知道 |
[28:04] | And I think we’re going to have to overlook that | 我觉得我们得先忽略掉这一点 |
[28:07] | until this is over. | 直到这件事情结束 |
[28:08] | You kidding me? | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[28:08] | Look, Hank, I know. | 汉克 我知道这样不对 |
[28:09] | But she could have run. | 但是她本可以跑掉 |
[28:11] | She didn’t have to tell me anything. | 她原本没必要告诉我这件事的 |
[28:12] | As a matter of fact, she could have killed me | 事实上 她本可以杀了我 |
[28:13] | and taken the 25 grand. She’s just trying to | 拿着两万五美元走人 她只是想要… |
[28:15] | – This is really pushing it. – I know. | -这是在逼我啊 -我知道 |
[28:17] | If you’re not okay with this, I can work it on my own. | 如果你做不来 我可以单独行动 |
[28:27] | Bring her in. | 带她进来吧 |
[28:42] | So I guess you’re up to speed | 那么你现在更加了解 |
[28:44] | on how the world really works. | 这个世界了吧 |
[28:47] | Getting there. | 差不多了 |
[28:50] | You tell him? | 你来告诉他 |
[28:52] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[28:54] | The hit isn’t about you. It’s about me. | 这件事不是针对你 是针对我的 |
[28:56] | What? | 什么 |
[28:58] | Looks like somebody is not very happy | 好像是有人不喜欢 |
[29:00] | with you being friends with a Grimm. | 你和一个格林做朋友 |
[29:01] | What, those same guys who had me beat up before? | 还是那群曾经把我暴打一顿的家伙吗 |
[29:04] | I don’t think so, not for $25,000. | 应该不是 这次犒赏两万五千美元 |
[29:07] | This is a bigger deal. | 应该是笔更大的交易 |
[29:08] | Well, who, then? | 那到底是谁呢 |
[29:09] | The guy who hired me is working for somebody else. | 那个雇我杀你的人也是受雇于另一个人 |
[29:12] | – Well, who the hell is that? – We don’t know. | -那他到底是谁 -不知道 |
[29:15] | Could be a royal. | 可能是皇室成员 |
[29:17] | Look, I heard there might be one in Portland. | 我听说有一位皇室成员在波特兰 |
[29:19] | A royal in Portland? Really? | 皇室成员在波特兰 不是吧 |
[29:21] | This is getting kind of personal, don’t you think? | 你不觉得这好像变成了私人恩怨吗 |
[29:23] | Somebody wants to send a message to all of us. | 有人想向我们传达一个信息 |
[29:27] | She’s one too? | 她也是个妖怪 |
[29:29] | Oh, yeah. Blutbad. | 是的 她是狼人 |
[29:31] | All right, look, the bottom line is, | 好吧 听着 现在更重要的是 |
[29:32] | we’re running out of time. | 我们快没时间了 |
[29:33] | They’re going to contact me tonight. | 他们今天晚上就会联系我 |
[29:35] | And if I don’t deliver Monroe’s body, | 如果我没有把门罗的尸体送过去 |
[29:37] | they’re coming after both of us. | 他们就会杀了我们两个 |
[29:38] | And we’re not going to find out who’s behind this. | 我们也就找不到谁是幕后主使了 |
[29:40] | All right, so how do we deliver a dead Monroe | 好吧 那我们怎样才能不杀门罗 |
[29:42] | without killing him? | 而把他的尸体送过去 |
[29:44] | Dead faint. | 昏死状态 |
[29:46] | What the hell is that? | 这又是什么 |
[29:53] | Monroe? | 门罗 |
[29:54] | Hey, Rosalee. So, uh, we have a problem. | 罗莎莉 我们有麻烦了 |
[29:57] | I’m in the spice shop with Nick and Hank– | 我跟尼克和汉克在香料铺 |
[29:59] | And me. | 还有我 |
[30:01] | Okay. | 然后呢 |
[30:02] | We need your help, honey. | 亲爱的 我们需要你的帮助 |
[30:04] | We wouldn’t be here if we didn’t. | 否则我们也不会在这儿了 |
[30:06] | You want to let me handle this? | 能让我自己来处理这些吗 |
[30:07] | Handle what? | 处理什么 |
[30:09] | I need your help with a dead faint. | 我想让你帮忙制造一个昏死状态 |
[30:12] | For who? | 给谁 |
[30:19] | You were meeting with the Dragon’s Tongue. | 你在和龙舌打交道 |
[30:29] | I was just thinking about you. | 我正在想你呢 |
[30:31] | What were you thinking? | 想我什么 |
[30:33] | I was wondering what time I’d see you tonight. | 我在想我们今晚什么时候见面 |
[30:35] | How about you come to my room in a couple of hours? | 不如你尽快来我的房间 |
[30:39] | Can’t wait. | 迫不及待 |
[30:45] | No, no, and no. We can’t do this. | 不 不行 我们不能这样做 |
[30:48] | Rosalee, we have to. | 罗莎莉 我们必须这样做 |
[30:50] | It’s too dangerous. | 这太危险了 |
[30:51] | He’s a Konigschlange. | 他是眼镜蛇妖 |
[30:53] | Yeah. He’ll know if I’m faking it. | 是的 如果我假装的话他会发现的 |
[30:55] | Rosalee, how does it work? | 罗莎莉 我们要怎么做 |
[30:59] | You ever hear of the poison in a blowfish? | 你听说过河豚体内的毒吗 |
[31:01] | It’s called tetrodotoxin. | 叫做河豚毒素 |
[31:02] | It’s a sodium channel blocker. | 是一种钠离子通道封阻剂 |
[31:04] | And it paralyzes the muscles, slowing down bodily functions. | 它会麻痹肌肉 减缓人体功能 |
[31:07] | Add green Kohler vat, | 加入绿色科勒瓮染料制剂 |
[31:08] | and for all intents and purposes, you’re dead. | 然后无论怎么看 你都是死人一个了 |
[31:11] | Okay, so it’s like suspended animation. | 好的 这就像假死一样 |
[31:14] | Unless you don’t wake up– then it’s permanent. | 如果你醒不过来 那就是真的死了 |
[31:16] | Well, it’s going to be permanent anyway, | 反正万一被他们发现 |
[31:18] | If they get to him. | 你也活不成 |
[31:20] | I don’t want to live my life | 我不想过 |
[31:21] | looking over my shoulder, you know? | 被人监视的生活 |
[31:23] | And I’m not interested in leaving Portland. | 我也不想离开波特兰 |
[31:26] | I got a lot of good things going on here. | 我现在在这生活得美着呢 |
[31:28] | There are some problems, you know. | 现在有几个问题 |
[31:30] | One, you wake up too soon, in which case, I don’t know, | 一 你提前醒来 这个我不确定 |
[31:33] | they kill you. | 但如果是他们会杀了你 |
[31:34] | The other is, you don’t wake up at all. | 要么你一睡不醒 |
[31:36] | I guess in that case, I get the money. | 那我就能拿到钱了 |
[31:39] | – And which would you prefer? – What do you think? | -你想要哪种 -你觉得呢 |
[31:41] | Was the dead faint your idea? | 昏死是你提出来的吧 |
[31:44] | Actually, it was mine. | 其实是我自己 |
[31:46] | Okay, what are the chances of him not waking up? | 那他醒不过来的几率是多大 |
[31:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:52] | I don’t know. I’ve only seen it done once. | 我不知道 我只看别人试过一次 |
[31:54] | – And what happened that time? – I never found out. | -然后呢 -我也不知道 |
[31:57] | It was something my dad did, and he never talked about it. | 我爸爸试过 他从没谈过那件事 |
[32:02] | Well, I’m willing to take the risk. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[32:05] | Monroe… | 门罗 |
[32:07] | Please, I… | 别 我 |
[32:09] | I can’t. I can’t. I can’t do this. | 我不能 我不能 我不能这么做 |
[32:12] | Listen, if we don’t catch this guy, | 可我们要是不抓到这个人 |
[32:15] | all of Nick’s friends are going to be at risk, okay? | 尼克的所有朋友都会有麻烦 |
[32:18] | And that includes you. | 其中也包括你 |
[32:20] | I am not going to let that happen. | 我不能坐以待毙 |
[32:26] | – It’s him. – Rosalee, hold on a second. | -是他 -罗莎莉 等会儿 |
[32:28] | Take it. Hold it so I can hear it. | 接吧 开免提让我也听到 |
[32:32] | Is it done? | 搞定了吗 |
[32:33] | Yeah, I’ve been sitting on the body for over an hour. | 搞定了 已经守着尸体一个多小时了 |
[32:36] | Can we get this done? | 能快点儿完事吗 |
[32:37] | I’d like to get paid. | 我要报酬 |
[32:39] | Drive to Lake Forest, south entrance, | 开车到湖边森林 从南面入口 |
[32:41] | Three miles in. | 再往里三公里 |
[32:43] | Repeat it. | 重复一遍 |
[32:44] | Lake Forest, south entrance, three miles in. | 湖边森林南入口 往里三公里 |
[32:51] | Rosalee, we don’t have much time here. | 罗莎莉 我们时间不多了 |
[33:04] | – Where is she? – She just left the hotel. | -她在哪儿 -刚离开酒店 |
[33:06] | Her plane’s still on the tarmac. | 她的飞机还没起飞 |
[33:07] | She just filed a flight plan. | 才提交了飞行申请 |
[33:11] | You have to drink it all… | 你得全都喝下去 |
[33:13] | Then lie down. | 然后躺下 |
[33:17] | Here’s looking at you, kids. | 接下来就看你们的了 |
[33:26] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:27] | “Hopefully not for the last time.” | 希望不是永别 |
[33:39] | If he doesn’t wake up in two hours, | 要是两小时后他没醒 |
[33:42] | you have to respirate him. | 一定要给他做人工呼吸 |
[33:44] | If his face goes white or his hands start to curl, | 要是他脸变白 手开始弯曲 |
[33:47] | he’s running out of time. | 就意味着他命在旦夕了 |
[33:49] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[33:52] | Monroe… | 门罗 |
[33:56] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[34:00] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[34:39] | I’m here. | 我到了 |
[34:41] | You see anybody? | 看到人了吗 |
[34:45] | Just trees. | 只有一堆树 |
[34:47] | And how’s Monroe? | 门罗怎么样了 |
[34:52] | I don’t know. He looks dead to me. | 不知道 看着不像活人 |
[34:57] | Oh, okay, I got lights coming at me. | 有灯光射过来了 |
[34:59] | Yeah, it’s them. | 就是他们 |
[35:00] | He’s driving up. I’m getting off. | 他开车过来了 先挂了 |
[35:02] | Hank, whatever goes down out here tonight– | 汉克 今晚这儿不管发生什么 |
[35:05] | Yeah, I know– off the books. | 知道 就你知我知 |
[35:14] | Show me. | 尸体呢 |
[36:03] | He’s dead. Can I get paid now? | 确定他死了 我可以拿钱了吧 |
[36:06] | When the body’s delivered. | 要等尸体验收 |
[36:08] | The body is right here. | 尸体就在这儿 |
[36:10] | When the body’s delivered to who’s paying for it. | 要等最终付钱的人来验收尸体 |
[36:12] | I’m just here to make sure he’s dead. | 我只是来确认尸体的 |
[36:14] | How long I got to hang around for that, huh? | 那还要等多久 |
[36:30] | Yeah, I’m here. | 对 我到了 |
[36:32] | I checked him. He’s dead. | 检查过了 他死了 |
[36:45] | They’re right there. | 他们就在那儿 |
[36:51] | We’ve got another car coming in. | 又有辆车开过来了 |
[37:07] | What do you keep looking at him for? | 你不停看他干嘛 |
[37:08] | He’s dead. | 那就是具尸体 |
[37:18] | So… | 那 |
[37:21] | you’re the blutbad that did this. | 你就是接活的那个狼人 |
[37:27] | No compunction killing your own kind… | 残杀同类毫不手软 |
[37:30] | I admire that. | 佩服 |
[37:38] | Pay her. | 把钱给他 |
[38:00] | – What the hell is she doing? – That’s disgusting. | -她在干嘛 -太恶心了 |
[38:03] | Monroe… | 门罗 |
[38:04] | Come on! | 快醒来 |
[38:08] | He’s alive! | 他还活着 |
[38:11] | Police! Drop your weapon! | 警察 放下武器 |
[38:14] | Police! | 警察 |
[38:42] | Angelina. | 安吉丽娜 |
[38:44] | Angelina. | 安吉丽娜 |
[38:50] | Monroe… | 门罗 |
[38:51] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[39:35] | Who hired you? | 谁雇的你 |
[39:50] | – Was he a– – Yeah. | -他也是个 -没错 |
[40:00] | That woman got away. | 那女人逃了 |
[40:03] | Be careful. | 小心点儿 |
[40:15] | Damn. | 该死 |
[40:27] | No, no, no. Don’t. | 不 不 不 不要 |
[40:28] | Don’t call anyone. | 别打电话 |
[40:31] | Let me deal with this our way. | 让我用我们的方式处理 |
[41:02] | I should have known. | 我早该想到 |
[41:07] | – You going to kill me? – That depends. | -你要杀了我吗 -看情况 |
[41:10] | On what? | 什么情况 |
[41:12] | On so many things. | 各种情况 |
[41:16] | Now, tell me everything. | 把一切都坦白告诉我 |
[41:24] | Rosalee… | 罗莎莉 |
[41:26] | Hey, it’s Nick. | 是我 尼克 |
[41:29] | Monroe’s fine. | 门罗没事 |
[41:34] | Thanks, Nick. | 谢谢你 尼克 |
[41:36] | Now I can sleep. | 我可以安心睡觉了 |
[41:38] | – Have a safe trip. – Okay. | -一路顺风 -好的 |
[41:54] | 尼克 谢谢你给的新回忆 朱丽叶 |