时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | “放我出去 放我出去” 妖怪喊着 天真的小男孩想也没想就拔掉了瓶塞 | |
[00:12] | Yeah, the fireworks were at the dairy. | 是乳品厂放的烟花 |
[00:14] | Right? Your dad used to take you there | 对吧 你小时候 |
[00:16] | when you were a little girl. | 跟你爸爸去过那里 |
[00:18] | I told you about that? | 我跟你说过 |
[00:20] | Yeah. Yeah, come on. | 对啊 是这样吧 |
[00:22] | You– your dad had this whistle | 你爸爸脖子上 |
[00:24] | he wore around his neck, right? | 还挂着个哨子 对吧 |
[00:25] | And he would make birdcalls with it, | 他还用哨子吹出鸟叫声 |
[00:28] | and you’d get very embarrassed. | 让你尴尬得不得了 |
[00:38] | Nick, I remember telling you that. | 尼克 我想起来了 我是跟你说过 |
[00:44] | I remember that. | 我想起来了 |
[00:46] | what? | 什么 |
[00:46] | We were here. | 我们当时就在这里 |
[00:47] | We were cooking dinner just like we are now, and– | 那会儿也是做晚饭的时候 就跟现在一样 |
[00:57] | I remember you. | 我记起你了 |
[00:59] | I do. I remember you. | 真的 我记起你了 |
[01:01] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[01:02] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[01:05] | Everything I put you through. | 让你经受这一切 |
[01:12] | Now it’s all coming back to me. | 现在我都想起来了 |
[01:13] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[01:15] | Wait, what’s the last thing that you remember? | 你记得的最后一件事是什么 |
[01:19] | Um, you were… | 你在… |
[01:22] | you were telling me about your ancestors | 你在告诉我你祖先的事情 |
[01:24] | who could see things in you. | 他们能看到人的本质 |
[01:26] | You could see them too. | 你也能看到 |
[01:30] | I didn’t believe you. | 我当时不相信 |
[01:34] | Do you believe me now? | 你现在相信了吗 |
[01:35] | Yes, yes, everything. | 相信 我都信了 |
[01:36] | All the terrible stuff that happened, | 发生了这么多可怕的事情 |
[01:38] | it totally makes sense. | 把一切都串起来了 |
[01:40] | Of course I believe you. | 我当然相信你 |
[01:49] | Isn’t that your alarm? | 那不是你的闹钟吗 |
[01:52] | Don’t you have to wake up? | 你还不赶紧醒醒 |
[02:46] | Hi, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[02:48] | Hey, there. | 乖女儿 |
[02:53] | How are you? | 你好啊 |
[03:08] | Hey, Rosalee. | 罗莎莉 |
[03:09] | How’s your aunt doing? | 你阿姨怎么样了 |
[03:11] | Oh, the same. | 老样子 |
[03:13] | Question is, how are you? | 问题是 你怎么样 |
[03:15] | I’m good, you know? | 我挺好 |
[03:16] | Getting the hang of it, yeah. | 药店的事都了解得七七八八了 |
[03:18] | I meant Angelina. | 我是说安吉丽娜的事 |
[03:20] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:22] | Oh, um, you know. | 你说这个啊 |
[03:26] | Getting there, yeah. | 快没事了 |
[03:28] | Yeah, it was– it was pretty awful. | 真是个…可怕的经历 |
[03:32] | I’m so sorry, Monroe. | 我很遗憾 门罗 |
[03:34] | Well, I got a call this morning for a special order. | 我今天早上接到了一个特别订单 |
[03:38] | Customer is going to come in and pick it up. | 顾客要来取药 |
[03:40] | His name is Leroy. | 他叫勒罗伊 |
[03:41] | Inner ear problem. | 内耳问题 |
[03:42] | You’re going to have to mix it and give it to him | 你要把药配好连同入耳式治疗器 |
[03:44] | with the assourdissant. | 一起给他 |
[03:45] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[03:46] | It’s hanging on a hook on the side of that big shelf. | 挂在大药架旁边的钩子上 |
[03:48] | It looks like antique earbuds with kind of a crown on top. | 样子就是连在类似王冠上的过时耳塞 |
[03:52] | It looks sturdy, but be gentle. | 看着很坚固 但是小心轻放 |
[03:54] | It is the only one I have. | 我就这一个 |
[03:58] | – Got it. – Great. | -找到了 -很好 |
[04:00] | Can you get a pen and paper and write this down? | 能拿纸笔做下记录吗 |
[04:01] | Ready when you are. | 只等你开口了 |
[04:04] | The first ingredient is dunkelkatzenpisson. | 第一味药是黑猫露 |
[04:08] | Excuse me? I mean, is that what I think it is? | 什么 是我想的那玩意儿吗 |
[04:13] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[04:17] | The GPS is not a toy, all right? | 导航仪不是玩具 好吗 |
[04:19] | You got another card? This got denied. | 你还有其他卡吗 这张卡刷不了 |
[04:21] | – Run it again. – I did, okay? | -再刷一遍 -我试过了 |
[04:23] | Another card or cash. | 换张卡或者付现金 |
[04:24] | I don’t have all day dealing just with you. | 我没时间跟你耗着 |
[04:26] | Just run it again! | 再给我刷一遍 |
[04:31] | – Look, I’m sorry, okay? – Are we gonna have a problem? | -抱歉 -想闹事吗 |
[04:33] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是有意的 |
[04:38] | No. No problem. | 不 不闹事 |
[04:42] | Oh, you got a low tire there in the front. | 你前面的车胎瘪了 |
[04:45] | Air is free. | 打气不要钱 |
[04:55] | This one doesn’t work either. | 这张卡也不能刷 |
[04:56] | You’re kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[04:57] | Can we try some cash now? | 现在能付现金了吗 |
[05:00] | It’s in the truck. | 钱在车里 |
[05:01] | Yeah, right. | 对 可不是嘛 |
[05:09] | Hi, you busy? | 在忙吗 |
[05:10] | Ride your bike over. | 把摩托车骑过来 |
[05:12] | I’ll change your oil. | 我给你换油 |
[05:16] | Hold on. Something fell. | 等一下 有东西倒了 |
[05:52] | Oh, I miss a good old time | 真怀念那美好的旧日时光 |
[05:53] | when people just shot, stabbed, or strangled each other. | 作案方式只有枪杀 刀捅或勒死 |
[05:56] | Why, what happened here? | 怎么说 这里发生了什么 |
[05:57] | None of the above. | 以上都不是 |
[05:58] | Victim’s name is Leo Stiles. | 死者叫里奥·斯泰尔斯 |
[06:00] | Who found him? | 谁发现的尸体 |
[06:01] | His girlfriend. | 他女朋友 |
[06:02] | He told her to stop by, and he’d change her oil. | 他让她过来 要帮她换油 |
[06:04] | She rode her bike, so that’s open to interpretation. | 她骑摩托过来 这个就有待进一步解释了 |
[06:06] | Any cameras? | 有摄像头吗 |
[06:07] | Two. One covering the pumps, | 有两个 一个在加油泵上面 |
[06:09] | and this one here was smashed. | 而这边这个被砸了 |
[06:11] | We might get something off it. | 也许还能有些收获 |
[06:12] | – Where do you want the download? – Precinct. | -视频给你们发哪 -发警局吧 |
[06:14] | And let’s get the info off that credit card machine. | 把刷卡机信息也调出来 |
[06:16] | Yep. | 好的 |
[06:17] | You gotta see the restroom. | 你应该去看看洗手间 |
[06:19] | Whoever killed him took the time to clean up. | 凶手还花时间把自己清理了一番 |
[06:41] | It’s gonna be okay, Daddy. | 一切会好起来的 爸爸 |
[06:47] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[06:51] | April, look at me. | 艾普丽尔 看着我 |
[06:55] | If the police see my truck, | 如果警察看见我的卡车 |
[06:58] | they’re gonna stop us. | 就会截停我们的 |
[07:00] | You understand? | 你懂吗 |
[07:05] | “These are the times that try men’s souls.” | “此乃我辈心灵饱受考验的时代” |
[07:12] | You remembered that. | 你还记得 |
[07:14] | We’re not “Summer Soldiers” | 我们又不是 |
[07:14] | 出自汤姆·佩恩著作《美国危机》 指软弱而不能打硬仗的士兵 | |
[07:15] | who just sit on our butts and worry. | 只会怨天尤人的”夏日士兵” |
[07:22] | I think we can get rid of a worry right now. | 看来有法子解决我们的顾虑了 |
[07:31] | There were two cameras– one on the pumps | 有两个摄像头 一个在加油泵上 |
[07:34] | and one on the register in the office. | 另一个在办公室的收银台上 |
[07:37] | This one’s from the register. | 这是从收银台上拍到的 |
[07:38] | This call came from the victim’s girlfriend. | 电话是死者女友打来的 |
[07:40] | She was the one who found the body. | 就是她发现了尸体 |
[07:42] | We ran the credit card data. | 我们查了信用卡记录 |
[07:43] | Turns out the last two cards swiped were denied. | 发现最近的两次刷卡都被拒绝了 |
[07:45] | They were registered to a William Robert Granger, | 信用卡所有者为威廉·罗伯特·格兰杰 |
[07:47] | 1624 Salal Creek Road. | 家住沙巴溪路1624号 |
[07:50] | And now, on camera number two, | 二号摄像头 |
[07:52] | which he didn’t smash… | 也就是没被砸的那个 |
[07:55] | Here, he’s driving away. | 看 他正驾车离开 |
[07:58] | But let me show you this. | 但看看这个 |
[08:02] | The license plate off his truck. | 他卡车的牌照 |
[08:03] | 449BHC, registered to the same Robert Granger. | 449BHC 也在罗伯特·格兰杰名下 |
[08:07] | Go back. Who’s that in the car with him? | 回放一下 车里和他一起的是谁 |
[08:12] | He’s got a little girl in there. | 他车里有个小女孩 |
[08:13] | We think it’s his daughter. | 应该是他女儿 |
[08:14] | There was a second vehicle at Granger’s address. | 格兰杰家还有一辆车 |
[08:16] | A Prius, registered | 一辆普锐斯[丰田] |
[08:17] | to a Lilly Anne Granger. | 所有人是莉莉·安妮·格兰杰 |
[08:18] | We think it’s his wife. | 应该是他妻子 |
[08:19] | Get out to Granger’s house. | 去格兰杰家查查 |
[08:21] | If this guy’s a rage killer, | 如果他属于冲动犯罪 |
[08:22] | let’s hope he’s not headed home. | 但愿他没有回家 |
[08:40] | I wonder if you could help us out. | 不知你能不能帮帮我们 |
[08:43] | My truck broke down, and we’re stranded here. | 我的车坏了 只能滞留此地 |
[08:46] | We’re trying to get a ride out to the 6. | 我们想搭个便车去六号公路 |
[08:49] | Sorry, I don’t give rides. | 抱歉 我不捎人 |
[08:53] | Is this the man who’s gonna give us a ride? | 这位先生要载我们一程吗 |
[08:57] | Please, can you give us a ride? | 拜托了 能让我们搭便车吗 |
[09:06] | Viscum, viscum, viscum, viscum. | 槲寄生 槲寄生 |
[09:12] | Viscum coloratum. | 槲寄生 |
[09:16] | Hey, hey! Careful there. | 当心点 |
[09:19] | Please, don’t get the wrong idea. | 抱歉 别误会 |
[09:20] | – No, no. – I’m not drunk. | -不会 -我没喝醉 |
[09:21] | It’s, uh– oh, uh– | 我… |
[09:25] | Easy. | 小心 |
[09:25] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[09:28] | It’s, um, an ear thing. | 我内耳有点问题 |
[09:31] | It’s my balance. Is Rosalee here? | 导致眩晕失衡 罗莎莉在吗 |
[09:34] | She’s, uh–Rosalee is supposed to be here. | 罗莎莉应该在的啊 |
[09:36] | She’s gonna mix some medicine. | 她要给我配点药 |
[09:38] | I really need it. | 我指着它救命呢 |
[09:40] | I… | 我… |
[09:43] | I’m having a really hard time getting around here. | 我走到这里真是千辛万苦 |
[09:50] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:51] | I’m just taking over for Rosalee | 我帮罗莎莉看店 |
[09:52] | while she’s out of town, okay? | 她出城了 |
[09:53] | Not to worry. | 别担心 |
[09:54] | I know all about your order, | 我知道你的订单 |
[09:56] | and we’ll have it ready for you in just a moment. | 马上就给你准备好 |
[09:58] | Do you– do you have the “a-sore-diss-ant”? | 你有如耳治疗器吗 |
[10:01] | I-I-I don’t have an “a-sore-diss-ant.” | 我没有那东西 |
[10:02] | – She said that she would have – You mean the “ah-sore-dee-sahn”? | -她说她有的… -你说入耳治疗器吗 |
[10:04] | We got one right there. | 那里就有一个 |
[10:05] | Good, okay. | 很好 |
[10:06] | Just mixing the last ingredient now. | 把最后一剂药加进去就好 |
[10:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:14] | 2 teaspoons. | 两勺 |
[10:17] | – You all right? – Okay. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[10:21] | 2 teaspoons viscum coloratum. | 两勺槲寄生 |
[10:25] | 荆芥川谷 请存放于阴凉处 仅供外用 | |
[10:36] | Assourdissant. | 如耳治疗器 |
[10:41] | Et voila. Here you go. | 大功告成 给你 |
[10:45] | Easy, easy. | 当心 当心 |
[10:47] | You know what? Let me help you out. | 还是我扶你出去吧 |
[10:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:56] | You take the back, we’ll take the front. | 你们去后门 我们前门 |
[11:06] | Mrs. Granger, the Portland P.D. | 格兰杰太太 波特兰警察 |
[11:36] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[11:41] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[11:42] | It’s Detective Griffin. | 我是格里芬警探 |
[11:43] | We need paramedics at our location. | 我们这里需要医护人员 |
[11:46] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[11:47] | Mrs. Granger? | 格兰杰太太 |
[11:48] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿在哪 |
[11:49] | Just calm down, okay? | 别激动好吗 |
[11:52] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:52] | I’m a detective, | 我是警探 |
[11:53] | and you’re badly injured. | 你伤得很重 |
[12:02] | We lose her? | 她死了吗 |
[12:03] | No, she’s breathing, | 没 她还有呼吸 |
[12:05] | But she’s wesen. | 不过她是个格林生物 |
[12:06] | That means the husband is too? | 那她丈夫也是了 |
[12:07] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[12:09] | Whatever he is, | 不管他是什么 |
[12:09] | he sure beat the crap out of her. | 他可真是下了重手 |
[12:13] | Granger’s wife’s in pretty bad shape. | 格兰杰的妻子伤势严重 |
[12:16] | Broken hand, cracked ribs. | 手和肋骨骨折 |
[12:18] | We had to sedate her at the scene, | 当场就给她注射了镇静剂 |
[12:19] | so we didn’t get much out of her. | 所以没有问到多少东西 |
[12:20] | He and his wife were separated. | 他和妻子分居了 |
[12:22] | Granger takes the kid. Where’d he go? | 格兰杰带走了孩子 他会去哪里 |
[12:23] | Well, we got an address on him, | 虽然我们手上有个地址 |
[12:24] | but we doubt he’d take her there | 但我们觉得在杀了人之后 |
[12:25] | after killing the attendant. | 他不会带她去那里了 |
[12:27] | Wu is at Granger’s now, taking a look. | 吴正在格兰杰家里搜集证物 |
[12:28] | Bank account’s dry. | 他的银行账户没钱了 |
[12:29] | His credit cards are maxed out. | 信用卡也都刷爆了 |
[12:31] | Could have been what set him off. | 也许这就是他爆发的诱因 |
[12:32] | What else do we know about him? | 还掌握了哪些资料 |
[12:33] | Taught high school history, | 他在高中教过历史 |
[12:34] | coached football for a few years. | 当过几年足球教练 |
[12:36] | Guess that didn’t work out | 但估计生活没有什么改善 |
[12:37] | ’cause he started working construction after that. | 因为后来他改行做建筑 |
[12:39] | Put in a call to his current employer. | 我们给他的现任雇主打过电话 |
[12:41] | Said Granger was fired last week. | 他说格兰杰上周就被解雇了 |
[12:42] | The reason why? | 为什么 |
[12:43] | Missed work a lot. He was pretty volatile. | 经常无故旷工 而且他脾气反覆无常 |
[12:45] | Had a few run-ins with the co-workers. | 多次和工友发生口角 |
[12:47] | Beating up his ex and taking his daughter with him, | 殴打前妻 带走女儿 |
[12:48] | that’s personal, | 这是他的家事 |
[12:50] | but killing a gas station attendant means this guy’s gone off. | 但杀死加油站的服务员就说明他失控了 |
[12:53] | We’re hoping we get a hit off the Amber alert | 希望发布的儿童失踪警报 |
[12:54] | before somebody else sets him off again. | 能在他再次失控前 有所收获 |
[12:56] | Well, my guess is he’s gonna dump the truck. | 我估计他会丢弃那辆卡车 |
[12:58] | He knows we’ll be looking for it. | 他知道我们会追查它 |
[12:59] | This guy’s got nothing to lose right now. | 他已经一无所有了 |
[13:12] | Don’t make country like that anymore. | 千万别把乡村乐唱成那样了 |
[13:15] | Saw him once at the Cow Palace in San Francisco. | 我在旧金山的牛宫体育馆见过这歌手一次 |
[13:18] | It was kick-ass. | 牛逼哄哄的 |
[13:19] | You’re listening to Outlaw Radio all afternoon. | 你正在收听的是午后不羁电台 |
[13:22] | We got Willie, Hank, and Taylor on the way, | 即将出现的明星有威利 汉克和泰勒 |
[13:24] | so don’t go anywhere. | 千万别走开 |
[13:25] | Now to trisha with a special report. | 现在插播一条特殊新闻 |
[13:27] | Oregon Police have issued a statewide Amber alert | 俄勒冈州警局发布一个全国儿童失踪警报 |
[13:30] | for April Stacey Granger, nine years old, | 寻找九岁的艾普丽尔· 史黛丝·格兰杰 |
[13:33] | last seen with her father driving– | 最后一次看到她时她爸爸开车载着她… |
[13:37] | They said my name on the radio. | 电台里说的是我的名字 |
[13:45] | You try anything, | 你要是动什么歪脑筋 |
[13:46] | and I’ll drive this truck straight into the ditch. | 我就直接把车开到沟里 |
[14:01] | Got some stuff from Granger’s, | 从格兰杰家搜出了点东西 |
[14:02] | except no Granger. | 就是没有格兰杰本人 |
[14:03] | He had a laptop, and it was on. | 他有手提 还没关机 |
[14:05] | I think he thought he was coming back. | 他也许想着还要回来 |
[14:07] | Password protected, but that won’t stop me. | 设了密码 不过难不倒我 |
[14:09] | Also, some receipts | 还有些收据 |
[14:10] | and a dog-eared copy of Thomas Paine’s The Rights of Man, | 一本很旧的托马斯·潘恩的《人的权利》 |
[14:13] | so at least he’s literate. | 起码说来他不是个文盲 |
[14:16] | He’s buying a lot of building supplies, it looks like. | 他似乎买了很多建筑材料 |
[14:18] | Concrete mix, lumber, nails. | 混凝土拌合料 木料 钉子 |
[14:20] | 40 feet of extra-wide furnace duct. | 40英尺的超宽暖气炉管[约12.2米] |
[14:23] | This receipt’s dated two days ago. | 这是两天前的收据 |
[14:25] | Wonder what he’s building. | 他要打造什么东西 |
[14:28] | Not a better life. | 肯定不是更好的生活 |
[15:03] | I told you to stay in the truck. Come on. | 不是让你留在车里嘛 快走 |
[15:07] | – What did you do to him? – We gotta go. | -你把他怎么了 -我们快走 |
[15:09] | Guns, more guns, camo clothing. | 枪 还是枪 迷彩服 |
[15:16] | Here’s a good one– | 这有个好东西 |
[15:17] | How to build a self-composting latrine. | 如何建造自制堆肥的厕所 |
[15:18] | That always comes in handy. | 这东西可有用了 |
[15:21] | Here’s one for knives, kevlar, | 这页是刀 防弹背心 |
[15:23] | and, of course, more guns. | 当然少不了的还是枪 |
[15:24] | All sorts of fun and games for a nine-year-old girl. | 对于一个九岁的女孩子来说真是各种有趣啊 |
[15:27] | Wonder what this guy’s afraid of. | 真好奇这家伙在害怕什么 |
[15:28] | Nuclear war, plague, alien invasion. Need I go on? | 核战 瘟疫 外星人入侵 还要举例吗 |
[15:31] | Ah, here’s something different–shipping containers. | 终于有不同的东西了 集装箱 |
[15:33] | Looks like he downloaded a PDF from this site. | 看来他是从这个网站下了PDF文档 |
[15:36] | How to turn a shipping container into a backyard garden shed. | 如何把集装箱改造成花园凉棚 |
[15:38] | You don’t need guns or kevlar for gardening. | 园丁活用得上枪和防弹背心吗 |
[15:40] | Unless you have really dangerous fauna. | 要遇上凶猛的动物就用得上了 |
[15:43] | Hey, they can’t all be winners. | 也不可能大家双赢啊 |
[15:46] | Speaking of winners, look who’s here. | 说到大赢家 看看谁来了 |
[15:50] | I hope this is okay. | 希望我没碍着你做事 |
[15:52] | I was having lunch around the corner, | 我在这附近吃午餐 |
[15:54] | and I suddenly thought I would drop by. | 心血来潮想到可以顺道过来 |
[15:56] | You’re probably pretty busy, but– | 你应该很忙吧 不过… |
[15:57] | No, I’m glad you came. | 不忙 我很高兴你来了 |
[15:59] | I was thinking maybe if I saw you at work, | 我觉得也许看看你工作的样子 |
[16:01] | it might help me remember. | 能让我尽快想起来 |
[16:04] | – Hey, Wu. – Good to see you. | -你好 吴 -很高兴见到你 |
[16:07] | – Hank. – Juliette. | -汉克 -朱丽叶 |
[16:10] | – How are you? – So good to see you. | -最近好吗 -见到你真高兴 |
[16:12] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:17] | – Hello. – Are you feeling any better? | -你好 -感觉好点了吗 |
[16:20] | Ye– uh, what? Yeah. Quite a bit. | 什么 是的 好多了 |
[16:23] | That’s good to hear. | 太好了 |
[16:24] | We were all very worried about you, | 我们都很担心你 |
[16:25] | especially this guy. | 尤其是这家伙 |
[16:28] | Well, I should probably let you guys get back to work. | 那我就不打扰你们工作了 |
[16:31] | I have to, myself. | 我也要去忙了 |
[16:33] | It’s good seeing you again. | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:40] | Well, thanks for coming by. | 谢谢你特地过来 |
[16:41] | I’ll see you tonight? | 我们晚上见吧 |
[16:43] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:48] | Got some really interesting photos. | 查到了些非常有料的照片 |
[16:54] | Looks like he found himself some high ground. | 看来他给自己找了一片有利地势 |
[16:56] | – Where is that? – Give me a little time. | -在哪里 -给我点时间查查 |
[16:58] | I’ll see if there’s a GPS embedded in one of these jpegs. | 我看看这些图片里有没有内嵌的定位信息 |
[17:02] | There’s another place we can check. | 还有个地方有资料可查 |
[17:17] | Doesn’t look like all that from the outside. | 看外面也就普普通通嘛 |
[17:19] | – That’s the point. – What are you worried about? | -要的就是这个效果 -你这么小心干什么 |
[17:23] | Someone followed me here once. | 以前有人跟踪我到这里 |
[17:26] | It didn’t end well. | 结果悲剧收场 |
[17:27] | Valuable stuff in there? | 这里头都是很值钱的东西吗 |
[17:29] | To certain people, yeah. | 对某些人来说 没错 |
[17:31] | Books, diaries, journals, anatomy charts… | 都是书啊 日记啊 简报啊 解剖图什么的 |
[17:36] | Potions, poisons, weapons. | 还有药剂 毒药 武器 |
[17:38] | All kinds of fun stuff. | 各种有趣的东西 |
[17:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:53] | This is not the kind my family ever went camping in. | 这跟我家以前去野营的地方可不太一样 |
[17:56] | This is where we start looking. | 我们就从这里开始找 |
[17:58] | For–? | 找什么 |
[17:59] | This. | 这个 |
[18:01] | I don’t know what kind of wesen it is, | 我不知道这是哪种格林生物 |
[18:03] | but hopefully we’ll find it in one of the books. | 希望我们能在书里找到答案 |
[18:10] | This one’s yours. | 你查这本 |
[18:41] | You’ve seen all these in Portland? | 这些妖怪你都在波特兰见过吗 |
[18:42] | Some of ’em. | 见过一些 |
[18:47] | I gotta say, man, | 我不得不说 伙计 |
[18:47] | you’ve been living one weird life. | 你的生活真够怪异的 |
[18:50] | Tell me about it. | 还用你说 |
[18:54] | I guess maybe I am too now. | 现在我也差不离了 |
[19:08] | Who killed my mother? | 谁杀了我妈妈 |
[19:10] | Adalind. | 艾达琳 |
[19:13] | Good to hear your voice. Where are you? | 很高兴听到你的声音 你在哪 |
[19:15] | Someplace you’ll never find me. | 一个你永远找不到的地方 |
[19:17] | That takes all the fun out of it. | 那多没意思啊 |
[19:20] | Who killed my mother? | 谁杀了我妈妈 |
[19:22] | Well, we may never know. | 这是个谜 |
[19:25] | Whoever didn’t like her very much. | 反正是个很不喜欢她的人 |
[19:26] | I’m surprised you care. | 我很惊讶你会在乎 |
[19:28] | I’m not surprised you don’t. | 我倒是一点不惊讶你的云淡风轻 |
[19:31] | That was quite the trick you pulled on Nick. | 你对尼克还真是开了个大玩笑啊 |
[19:34] | Well, Nick took something away from me, | 尼克夺走了我一些东西 |
[19:36] | so I took something away from him. | 我当然也要夺走他的 |
[19:39] | Did Nick kill my mother? | 是尼克杀了我妈妈吗 |
[19:40] | Why don’t you come back here, so we can talk all this out? | 何不回来 我们好好聊聊这事 |
[19:42] | I’m sure talking isn’t what you have in mind. | 我知道你想做的可不是聊聊那么简单 |
[19:47] | Juliette’s awake, you know. | 朱丽叶醒了 |
[19:50] | Well, then, I assume you had something to do with it. | 那我猜肯定是你的功劳吧 |
[19:53] | You’re the only one who could. | 你是唯一可以做到的人 |
[19:54] | What did you give her? | 你给她下了什么咒 |
[19:57] | Why don’t you ask my cat? | 问问我的猫就知道了 |
[20:00] | You’ll be having some fun… | 你接下来会有不少乐子的 |
[20:03] | And so will I. | 我也一样 |
[20:38] | This is like what you drew. | 这个和你画的东西很像 |
[20:39] | That’s it. Drang-zorn. | 就是这个 獾怪 |
[20:44] | Thank God this one’s in English. | 谢天谢地这个是英语的 |
[20:46] | A lot of times they’re in Spanish, German, | 很多次我遇到的都是西班牙语 德语 |
[20:48] | Latin, Italian– even had one in Japanese. | 拉丁语 意大利语 还有次是日语的 |
[20:51] | “Nasty. Short-tempered. Prone to violent outbursts.” | “招人厌的 易怒的 有暴力倾向的” |
[20:54] | Sounds like what we’ve been dealing with. | 听起来很像我们案子里的情况 |
[20:57] | “As I approached, the Drang-zorn vanished.” | “我一靠近 獾怪就消失得无影无踪” |
[21:01] | “I discovered, when threatened, | “我发现 当受到威胁时 |
[21:02] | they take refuge in underground dens.” | 他们会藏到地下洞穴中避难” |
[21:04] | Right. Substitute containers for dens. | 对了 用集装箱代替洞穴 |
[21:08] | Easy to move, easy to hide. | 易搬易躲 |
[21:10] | Oh, the photo on his computer was of the mountains. | 他电脑里的照片是在山上拍的 |
[21:12] | If he thinks that’s his safe house– | 如果他把那里当成他的安全屋 |
[21:13] | Then that’s where he’s taking April. | 那他肯定带着艾普丽尔去那里了 |
[21:17] | Hey, what’s that, a crossbow? | 那个是什么 十字弩吗 |
[21:19] | Yeah, crossbows are used to subdue all kinds of wesen. | 是的 十字弩可以用来制服各种妖怪 |
[21:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:24] | Well, looks like, in this case, | 就这个案例而言 |
[21:28] | so they’d have time to tie them up | 这样他们就能争取出时间 |
[21:30] | before they burned them at the stake. | 把妖怪绑在柱子上烧死 |
[21:31] | Nice, but can we just shoot him? | 好吧 能直接用枪吗 |
[21:35] | We can, but I’ve got one of those if you want to see it. | 也可以 我这里有个十字弩 你要看看吗 |
[21:39] | Seriously, you’ve got a crossbow? | 真的吗 你还有十字弩 |
[21:40] | Among other things. | 这里什么都有 |
[21:47] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑吧你 |
[22:06] | I was just cleaning that. | 我要先清理一下 |
[22:09] | – What’s this, Nick? – What? | -这是什么 尼克 -什么 |
[22:12] | Elephant gun, triple barrel. | 捕象枪 三管的 |
[22:14] | Made in England. Very rare. | 英国制造 非常罕有 |
[22:16] | My aunt– my aunt had it. | 是我姨妈的 |
[22:20] | This is a 600 caliber nitro express ammo. | 这可是600口径的硝化甘油快枪 |
[22:26] | This is the gun that killed Stark. | 就是这把枪杀了史塔克 |
[22:36] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[22:36] | Because they pulled the same bullet out of Stark’s body | 因为从史塔克身上取出来的就是这种子弹 |
[22:38] | after he tried to kill me. | 而他之前要杀我 |
[22:42] | Captain had ’em. | 证物在队长手里 |
[22:48] | Stark was a siegbarste. | 史塔克是个食人魔 |
[22:53] | That’s kind of like an ogre. | 有点像吃人怪 |
[22:55] | You weren’t gonna stop him, so I had to do something. | 你不肯阻止他 所以我必须有所动作 |
[22:57] | You couldn’t have shot him. You were in the hospital. | 杀他的不可能是你 你当时还在医院 |
[23:01] | So who did? | 是谁干的 |
[23:07] | Look, you can’t ever say– | 你一定不能说 |
[23:09] | I owe him my life, Nick. | 我欠他一条命 尼克 |
[23:14] | It was Monroe. | 是门罗 |
[23:17] | And he’s saved my life a couple times too. | 他也救过我好几次了 |
[23:23] | All this has been going on for a while, hasn’t it? | 这些事已经持续一段时间了是吧 |
[23:26] | Seems like. | 没错 |
[24:21] | I didn’t expect us to be here yet. | 我没想到我们现在就会来这里 |
[24:23] | We still need a few things, | 还差几样东西 |
[24:24] | so I’m gonna have to go into town and get ’em, okay? | 我要去镇上一趟 把东西置备齐 |
[24:27] | Don’t leave. Please? | 不要走嘛 拜托 |
[24:29] | Oh, no, no. In the morning. | 不 不 我明早去 |
[24:32] | Can you get some cereal? | 那能给我带些麦片吗 |
[24:37] | Yeah, I will. | 好的 |
[24:40] | But none of that sugary stuff. | 但甜食不行 |
[24:44] | And some milk too. I’ll make a list. | 还要牛奶 到时我列个单子给你 |
[24:47] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:48] | When I get back, we’ll do some hunting | 等我回来我们就出去打猎 |
[24:50] | for some meat? | 开开荤 |
[24:52] | Does that sound like fun? | 是不是觉得很好玩 |
[24:57] | – You go to sleep now, okay? – Okay. | -现在睡觉吧 -好 |
[24:59] | I’m gonna be in my bed, right through there, remember? | 我也睡了 就那张床 记得吧 |
[25:01] | All right. Good night. | 好了 晚安 |
[25:03] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[25:12] | You want this one left on? | 这盏灯要留着吗 |
[25:27] | Rosalee’s Spice Shop. | 罗莎莉香料店 |
[25:30] | Oh, I like the sound of that. | 听着不错嘛 |
[25:32] | Hey, how’s it going? | 店里怎么样 |
[25:35] | Don’t you worry. I got you covered. | 别担心 有我照料呢 |
[25:36] | I mean, I’ve cleared over $1,000 so far. | 目前为止已经进账1000美元了 |
[25:39] | – What? – So is everything okay? | -这么厉害 -你那边情况还好吗 |
[25:42] | Um, no, it’s not, but I’m glad you’re there. | 不太好 但我很高兴你能帮我看店 |
[25:47] | – How did it go with Leroy? – Oh, it was great. | -勒罗伊怎么样了 -他挺好的 |
[25:48] | And it’s really good he came in because, whew! | 幸好他过来了 |
[25:51] | He was having some serious balance issues. | 他那会儿都不能平衡自己 |
[25:53] | – No problem mixing it up? – Nope, I know it by heart. | -配药没问题吧 -没 烂熟于心了 |
[25:56] | Okay, 8 drops of dunkelkatzenpisson, | 八滴黑猫露 |
[25:59] | 2 grams of myristica, | 两克肉豆蔻 |
[26:00] | a pinch of phaseolus lunatus, | 少量棉豆 |
[26:02] | and 2 teaspoons of– | 再加两茶匙 |
[26:05] | Monroe? Viscum coloratum, right? | 门罗 是槲寄生 没弄错吧 |
[26:09] | Let me pose a hypothetical. | 我先假设下 |
[26:12] | What if someone were to substitute, | 要是有人用 比如说… |
[26:18] | say, nepeta agrestis for viscum coloratum? | 荆芥川谷 代替了槲寄生会怎样 |
[26:23] | That would be terrible. | 那就糟了 |
[26:24] | Terrible, huh? | 糟了啊 |
[26:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:27] | Like, just wondering, | 那 如果 |
[26:28] | on the scale of terrible, you know, | 给这个糟分个等级呢 |
[26:31] | – like, 1 to 10? – 11. | -程度从一到十 -十一 |
[26:39] | I should probably check on him, | 也许我该去看看他 |
[26:41] | just to make sure. | 确保他没什么事 |
[26:58] | It’ll take two hours to hike down to the store, | 去店里要两个小时 |
[27:01] | a half hour in the store, and two hours back. | 买东西半小时 回来再两个小时 |
[27:05] | All right, here. | 来 戴着 |
[27:06] | You can keep track on this watch, okay? | 你可以看表算时间 |
[27:17] | What happens if you don’t come back? | 那你要是没回来怎么办 |
[27:24] | Well, I promise you I will. | 我保证一定回来 |
[27:29] | Now, what are you supposed to do while I’m gone? | 那我不在的时候你该怎么样呢 |
[27:33] | Don’t leave, and stay inside. | 不乱跑 待在里面 |
[27:34] | That’s right. | 说得很对 |
[27:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[27:39] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[28:01] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[28:03] | I’ll read you a story. | 我给你念个故事 |
[28:28] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[28:30] | And what’s he saying? | 他说什么了 |
[28:32] | Yeah, okay, thanks. That was highway patrol. | 好的 谢谢 是高速巡查打来的 |
[28:34] | They said Granger beat a guy up and stole his pickup. | 他们说格兰杰打了人还偷了那人的车 |
[28:36] | They put an APB out on it. | 他们已经发了全面通缉令 |
[28:37] | His daughter still with him? | 他女儿还跟他一起吗 |
[28:38] | So far, she’s okay. | 目前为止她没事 |
[28:40] | What do you got? | 你查到什么了 |
[28:41] | So this is Mt. Talapus. | 这是塔拉普斯山 |
[28:43] | First photo was taken somewhere in this area. | 第一张照片显示就在这附近 |
[28:46] | And you’ve narrowed it down to what? | 那你把范围缩小到了哪 |
[28:47] | 2 square miles. | 两平方英里内 |
[28:49] | GPS on the second photo takes us right to here. | 第二张照片的GPS显示就是这里 |
[29:15] | They lose the scent? | 没有气味了吗 |
[29:16] | Maybe. Unless he stopped here. | 有可能 除非他就停在这儿了 |
[29:24] | They buried the container. | 他们把集装箱埋在地下了 |
[29:33] | I got it! | 找到了 |
[29:34] | Sir, this thing could be booby-trapped. | 长官 这可能是个陷阱 |
[29:36] | With a nine-year-old girl? | 用九岁女孩做诱饵吗 |
[29:47] | – We’ll take the lead. – Clear. | -我们先下去 -安全 |
[29:52] | This guy’s ready for the apocalypse. | 世界末日到了 躲在这里都不怕啊 |
[29:57] | William Granger, we’re coming in! | 威廉·格兰杰 我们进来了 |
[30:01] | – Clear. – Think about your daughter! | -安全 -想想你的女儿 |
[30:06] | – Granger? – Clear. | -格兰杰 -安全 |
[30:09] | April, we’re here to help! | 艾普丽尔 我们是来救你的 |
[30:12] | We’re police officers! We’re gonna help you! | 我们是警察 我们是来救你的 |
[30:20] | Hey, everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[30:22] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[30:24] | We’re police. | 我们是警察 |
[30:28] | No one’s gonna hurt you. | 没人会伤害你 |
[30:31] | Not anymore. | 你安全了 |
[30:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:44] | Do you know where your daddy is? | 知道你爸爸在哪吗 |
[30:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:15] | Leroy? | 勒罗伊 |
[31:18] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[31:22] | Leroy? | 勒罗伊 |
[31:24] | I tried calling but– | 我给你打了电话 但是 |
[31:28] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[31:31] | Mr. Estes? | 埃斯蒂斯先生 |
[31:33] | It’s your friend Monroe from the spice shop. | 我是香料店的门罗 |
[31:39] | Um, I think I may have made a slight mistake | 我可能在用药上 |
[31:43] | with the medication. | 犯了点小错误 |
[31:52] | Hey, no, wait! | 等一下 |
[31:55] | You can’t… | 你不能… |
[31:56] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[32:04] | Uh, sorry, I didn’t quite… | 抱歉 我没那么… |
[32:10] | Uh, yeah, well, um, it’s… | 好吧 这是… |
[32:12] | It’s kind of a, uh, antidote. | 这个算是解药 |
[32:18] | Okay, no, I– okay, I’ll come back a little… | 好吧 我一会儿再过来… |
[32:23] | Oh, okay. I know what that means! | 好吧 我这就走 |
[32:37] | Well, on the good side… | 不管怎样… |
[32:41] | looks like you got your balance back. | 你好歹找回了平衡感 |
[32:46] | A lot of people have been looking for you. | 很多人都在找你 |
[32:48] | I wasn’t lost. I was with my dad. | 我没有走失 我和爸爸在一起 |
[32:56] | Did you go to a gas station yesterday morning? | 你昨天上午去过加油站吗 |
[32:58] | Daddy got mad at the man. | 那个人让爸爸很生气 |
[33:00] | Did he do something to him? | 他对那个人做什么了吗 |
[33:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:05] | When your daddy picked you up from your mom’s, | 你爸爸把你从妈妈家里接走时 |
[33:06] | did he talk to your mom? | 跟妈妈谈过吗 |
[33:09] | I want to see my mom. | 我要见妈妈 |
[33:12] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[33:14] | Your mom is hurt. | 你妈妈受伤了 |
[33:16] | Do you know what happened? | 你知道是怎么回事吗 |
[33:19] | I want to see her. | 我要见妈妈 |
[33:22] | Child Services just got here. | 儿童服务机构的人到了 |
[33:23] | You ready? | 好了吗 |
[33:26] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[33:36] | Don’t tell these guys where you got that. | 不要告诉他们从哪得到的 |
[33:38] | They might want some. | 他们会眼红的 |
[33:42] | Hello, April. I’m Ms. Kidler. | 你好 艾普丽尔 我是奇德勒女士 |
[33:45] | I’m gonna help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[33:46] | – Where’s my dad? – He’s not available right now. | -我爸爸在哪里 -他现在不在 |
[33:48] | Griffin. | 格里芬 |
[33:49] | You’re gonna stay with some very nice people | 这些天你会和几个很好的人在一起 |
[33:51] | for a few days until your mom’s better. | 直到你妈妈病情好转 |
[33:55] | – Nick. – Okay, honey? | -尼克 -好吗 亲爱的 |
[33:56] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[33:59] | It’s going to be just fine, April. | 一切都会好起来的 艾普丽尔 |
[34:03] | Granger’s neighbor just reported | 格兰杰的邻居刚才报案说 |
[34:04] | that Granger went to his wife’s house. | 格兰杰去了她妻子的家 |
[34:05] | She told him his wife was taken to St. Joseph’s hospital, | 他知道老婆在圣约瑟夫医院后 |
[34:08] | said he left, and he was mad. | 就走了 而且有点气急败坏 |
[34:10] | Well, we better check the hospital. | 我们得去医院看看 |
[34:58] | He’s in there. | 他在里面 |
[35:08] | William Granger, | 威廉·格兰杰 |
[35:09] | put your hands behind your head. | 把双手放到脑后 |
[35:12] | You don’t understand. | 你们搞错了 |
[35:13] | Do as he says. | 照他说的做 |
[35:15] | You don’t understand! | 你们搞错了 |
[35:16] | I understand better than you think I do. | 我比你以为的要清楚得多 |
[35:20] | – Now, get down. – He hasn’t done anything. | -现在 趴下 -他什么都没做 |
[35:23] | Lilly. | 莉莉 |
[35:24] | Bill, they have to know the truth. | 告诉他们真相吧 |
[35:26] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[35:27] | Our daughter, April. | 是我们的女儿 艾普丽尔 |
[35:29] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[35:30] | If I’d come in the house, I could have helped you. | 如果当时我进屋了 就能帮上你了 |
[35:32] | You didn’t know that I was hurt. | 你不知道我受伤了 |
[35:34] | He was coming to get her. | 他是来接她的 |
[35:36] | I couldn’t control her. | 我控制不住她 |
[35:38] | Ma’am, your husband brutally murdered | 女士 你丈夫残忍地杀害了 |
[35:39] | a gas station attendant. | 一个加油站服务员 |
[35:41] | What? You let her out of your sight? | 什么 你没看好她 |
[35:42] | I didn’t even know she was out of the truck. | 我都不知道她什么时候下的车 |
[35:44] | It happened so fast. | 一切发生得太快了 |
[35:44] | You can’t turn your back on her! | 你怎么能放她一个人 |
[35:46] | Are you saying your daughter was responsible? | 你是说你们的女儿是凶手 |
[35:48] | April, no! | 艾普丽尔 不要 |
[35:52] | She’s a nine-year-old girl. | 她才九岁啊 |
[35:55] | Yeah, who’s a Drang-zorn. | 没错 还是个獾怪 |
[35:56] | You know what we are? | 你知道我们是什么 |
[36:00] | Yeah, we do. | 知道 |
[36:01] | Now, why don’t you tell us about your daughter? | 说说你女儿的情况 |
[36:02] | It’s not her fault. She can’t control it. | 不是她的错 她控制不了 |
[36:05] | She’s going through the change earlier than she should. | 她提前进入了转变期 |
[36:08] | She’s just a baby, man. | 她还是个孩子呢 |
[36:11] | We weren’t ready. | 我们也毫无准备 |
[36:14] | It usually doesn’t happen till they’re 13. | 一般十三岁才开始 |
[36:16] | She’s just a little girl. | 她只是个小女孩 |
[36:19] | She doesn’t know what she’s doing. | 她不知道自己的所作所为 |
[36:22] | April did this to you? | 是艾普丽尔把你伤成这样的 |
[36:24] | Bill came to protect me. | 比尔来保护我 |
[36:27] | He just didn’t get there in time. | 但是没能及时赶到 |
[36:29] | I can’t handle her. | 我应付不了她 |
[36:33] | No one can. | 没有人可以 |
[36:40] | Everybody, this is April. | 孩子们 这是艾普丽尔 |
[36:43] | April, this is Patty and Dave. | 艾普丽尔 这是帕蒂和戴夫 |
[36:46] | Hi, April. We’re so glad to have you. | 你好 艾普丽尔 很高兴你来我们家 |
[36:51] | She looks like a dork. | 她看起来真笨 |
[36:53] | Johnny. | 约翰尼 |
[36:55] | How about you all go in the backyard and play? | 你们去后花园玩吧 |
[36:58] | We’ve got swings, April. | 我们这里有秋千 艾普丽尔 |
[37:02] | Okay, it’s my turn. | 好了 该我了 |
[37:04] | You had a turn. It’s my turn. | 你已经玩过了 现在是我玩 |
[37:05] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[37:08] | You pinched me. You pinched me! | 你掐我 你掐我 |
[37:11] | – What’s the problem? – He hurt me. | -怎么了 -他掐我 |
[37:13] | – Did not. – Yes, you did. | -没有 -就是有 |
[37:15] | April! | 艾普丽尔 |
[37:16] | We don’t push, and we don’t hit in this family. | 在这家里 我们不对人使用暴力 |
[37:19] | – We use our words. – Okay, what’s the problem? | -有事好商量 -怎么了这是 |
[37:21] | He’s a moron. | 他是个白痴 |
[37:23] | I’m not a moron. You’re an idiot. | 我不是 你才是个蠢货 |
[37:25] | All right, that’s a timeout for both of you. | 好了 你们俩都消停点去歇会儿 |
[37:27] | It’s not my fault! It’s his fault. | 又不是我的错 都怪他 |
[37:29] | I’m not gonna have a timeout. | 我才不要休息 |
[37:31] | Oh, yes, you will, young lady. | 由不得你 小姐 |
[37:32] | We do not hit, we do not use bad language, | 我们不打人 不骂人 |
[37:35] | and we do not talk back. | 也不顶嘴 |
[37:36] | Now, you are going to sit here | 现在你就坐在这里 |
[37:38] | until I tell you it is okay to get up. | 直到我同意你起身 |
[37:42] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[37:47] | Yes. | 明白 |
[38:12] | Get out of here! Get out of here now! | 赶紧离开这里 赶紧走啊 |
[38:16] | She bit him! She bit him! | 她咬了他 她咬了他 |
[38:18] | She tried to kill him! | 她想杀了他 |
[38:21] | We need an ambulance. | 赶紧叫救护车 |
[38:23] | April. | 艾普丽尔 |
[38:26] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[38:28] | You’re the one who was nice to me. | 你是对我好的那个人 |
[38:31] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[38:43] | Detective Burkhardt? I’m Jess Reilly. | 伯克哈德警探 我是杰斯·赖利 |
[38:46] | I’m a guard over in juvie. | 少管所的警卫 |
[38:48] | Uh, Monroe asked me to stop by, see you. | 门罗让我过来见你 |
[38:50] | He really thinks a lot of you. | 他对你评价很高 |
[38:51] | Well, thanks for coming down. | 谢谢你能过来 |
[38:54] | Oh, that’s her, huh? | 就是她吧 |
[38:56] | Yeah, girls like her start early. | 像她这么大就开始转变确实早了点 |
[38:58] | She can’t help it. | 不过她也控制不了 |
[39:00] | It’s all the hormones in the meat they say. | 据说都是因为肉里的激素 |
[39:03] | She gonna plead out? | 她要申请脱离监管吗 |
[39:04] | Yeah, she’s gonna be locked up till she’s 18. | 是的 不然她要被关到十八岁 |
[39:06] | What concerns me is, she might hurt someone else. | 我担心她还会伤人 |
[39:09] | Well, it’s a possibility. | 有这可能 |
[39:11] | Danger’s there for about another year or so. | 还有一年左右的危险期 |
[39:13] | I’ll make sure she’s on my block. | 我会看着她的 |
[39:14] | You think you can handle her? | 你能对付得了她吧 |
[39:25] | More than likely. | 完全可以 |
[39:28] | I’ll go introduce myself. | 我去做个自我介绍 |
[39:55] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[39:56] | I just got home from work, | 我刚下班回家 |
[39:58] | and I was going to make dinner, | 准备做晚饭 |
[40:01] | and I was wondering if I should make it for two. | 我在想是否应该做两人份的 |
[40:05] | Yeah, definitely make it for two. | 当然 做两人份的 |
[40:06] | Candlelight? | 烛光晚餐 |
[40:08] | That sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[40:10] | See you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[40:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:31] | Well– and I don’t want you to take this the wrong way– | 希望你别多想 |
[40:34] | but… | 但是… |
[40:37] | You know, sometimes on a night like tonight, | 以前像这样的夜晚 |
[40:41] | we used to, uh… | 我们有时会… |
[40:44] | Used to what? | 会干什么 |
[40:47] | Dance. | 跳舞 |
[40:49] | We dance? | 我们跳舞吗 |
[40:52] | Sometimes, yeah. | 有时候 |
[41:02] | That seems like something | 看来我应该努力 |
[41:05] | I should make the effort to remember. | 回忆回忆这件事 |
[41:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:21] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[41:22] | Well, okay. | 那就来吧 |
[41:49] | – This is nice. – Yeah, it is. | -感觉真好 -是啊 |
[42:20] | What’s wrong? | 哪里不对吗 |
[42:26] | Me. | 我 |