时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I am having feelings for another man, | 我对另外一个人动心了 |
[00:07] | and I don’t know why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[00:08] | You’re not gonna believe | 你绝对不相信 |
[00:09] | who stopped by last night to see me. | 昨天晚上谁来找我 |
[00:11] | Adalind. | 爱达玲 |
[00:12] | I think Adalind had something to do with you getting beat up. | 我觉得你被袭击和爱达玲有关 |
[00:14] | I have something that she wants. | 我手里有一件她想要的东西 |
[00:16] | This gets you out of the way. | 你死了就是扫清了一个障碍 |
[00:17] | You have 48 hours | 你有48小时 |
[00:19] | to get the key from nick. | 去拿到尼克手里的钥匙 |
[00:20] | And why am I not refusing? | 我为什么要答应呢 |
[00:22] | Because if you don’t, | 如果你不答应 |
[00:23] | the Grimm will be told of your real identity. | 这个格林就会知道你的真实身份 |
[00:25] | Aunt Marie’s trailer. | 玛丽姨妈的拖车 |
[00:26] | Do you know where it is now? | 那你知道它现在在哪吗 |
[00:28] | In a storage yard. | 在一个存车场里 |
[00:29] | Now that you’ve moved out, | 既然你都搬出来了 |
[00:30] | I think you have a right to know. | 我觉得你有权利知道 |
[00:32] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[00:34] | Who it was who came into the spice shop with Juliette. | 知道和朱丽叶一起进香料店的人是谁 |
[00:40] | “拥有征服的决心是成功的首要条件” –法国元帅斐迪南·福煦 | |
[00:46] | If anyone has any information | 如果有任何 |
[00:47] | in regards to the symbol or the killing of Mr. Zayne, | 有关这个标记或赞恩先生遇害案的信息 |
[00:50] | please contact the Portland Police Bureau. | 请联系波特兰警局 |
[00:54] | So you know him. | 你认识他 |
[00:58] | Yeah, I know him. | 是的 我认识他 |
[01:00] | I’m under his command. | 我是他的下属 |
[01:01] | Your girlfriend and your boss? | 你女友和你上司好上了 |
[01:04] | That’s about as gnarly as it gets. | 那这情况可真够尴尬的 |
[01:05] | Hey, wait a minute. Where do you think you’re going? | 等一下 你这是要去哪 |
[01:07] | You’re not going where I think you’re going, | 你不会是要去我现在在想的那个地方吧 |
[01:08] | Because if it were me, I would be going there. | 如果换做是我 我铁定会去那 |
[01:10] | But you can’t. | 但你不能去 |
[01:10] | Nick, hold on. | 尼克 把持住啊 |
[01:12] | This is one of those “Pause, | 这种情况需要”停下来 |
[01:14] | take a deep breath” situations | 深吸一口气” |
[01:15] | when you can’t be going off half, full, | 尤其是在你怒火难消 |
[01:17] | or any other degree of cocked. | 难以冷静的时候 |
[01:19] | – Monroe, move out of the way. – Nick– | -门罗 给我让开 -尼克… |
[01:20] | – Now, please. – No, let me go with you. | -现在就让开 -不 我和你一起去 |
[01:22] | We’ll talk in the car, okay? | 咱们在车里谈好吗 |
[01:23] | Nick, don’t do this. | 尼克 别这么做 |
[01:24] | Don’t throw your life away for– | 别把你生活都搞砸了 就为了… |
[01:26] | that’s your cell phone. | 你手机响了 |
[01:27] | And I’m thinking you should answer, you know? | 我觉得你该接电话 |
[01:28] | Could be some good news. | 也许是些好消息 |
[01:30] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[01:32] | Where? | 在哪 |
[01:35] | On my way. | 这就来 |
[01:38] | – What is it? – It’s a quadruple homicide. | -怎么了 -有起四人凶杀案 |
[01:40] | See? Your life’s not so bad. | 看看 你的生活也没那么糟嘛 |
[01:44] | In the parking lot near the Deluxe Hotel. | 就在豪门酒店附近的那个停车场 |
[01:46] | Oh, that quadruple homicide. | 是那起凶杀案啊 |
[01:53] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[01:56] | Well, at least you know who did it. | 至少你知道凶手是谁了 |
[02:04] | Pretty good shape for a ’63 Trotter. | 这辆63年的旅行者样子还不错 |
[02:09] | I assume you don’t want anyone to know you’ve been here. | 我猜你不想让别人知道你来过这 |
[02:11] | That’s why I called you. | 所以我才找的你 |
[02:38] | That should do it. | 这把钥匙应该能行 |
[02:41] | Anything else I can do for you? | 还有什么需要我效劳的吗 |
[02:42] | Yeah. Forget you were ever here. | 有 忘掉你曾来过这 |
[02:44] | I can do that. | 这简单 |
[03:52] | Renard. | 雷纳德 |
[03:53] | No bullet wounds, no shell casings, | 没有枪伤 没有弹壳 |
[03:55] | no weapons in evidence. | 找不到明显的凶器 |
[03:57] | Looks like it was hand-to-hand. | 看起来像是肉搏战 |
[03:58] | Very old school. | 非常老派 |
[03:59] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[04:00] | Not that we know of. | 我们没找到 |
[04:05] | Surveillance cameras? | 有监控摄像吗 |
[04:06] | No, not covering this area. | 覆盖不到这片区域 |
[04:08] | Somebody picked it well. | 凶手选得很妙 |
[04:12] | – Nothing on ’em. – No I.D.s? | -他们身上没东西 -连身份证也没吗 |
[04:14] | Checked ’em all. Think it’s a robbery? | 查了所有人了 会不会是抢劫 |
[04:16] | It’s a hell of a mess. | 乱成一团了啊 |
[04:20] | Yeah. It sure is. | 是啊 没错 |
[04:42] | – What’s the issue? – A rout. | -什么情况 -聚众闹事 |
[04:44] | She’s had her throat ripped open, | 她的喉咙被撕开了 |
[04:46] | and these three look like they were all beat to death. | 而这三个像是被打死的 |
[04:48] | Pockets are empty. Not even car keys. | 口袋都是空的 连车钥匙也没有 |
[04:51] | I think somebody didn’t want us to I.D. the vics. | 我想凶手是不想让我们确认受害者身份 |
[04:53] | Or the vics weren’t carrying any I.D.s. | 或者受害者根本就没带任何证明身份的东西 |
[04:55] | Why is that? | 为何这么说 |
[04:56] | Well, maybe whoever they went up against | 也许他们原本想要来对付的人 |
[04:58] | was supposed to be the victim. | 才是受害者 |
[04:59] | So much for safety in numbers. | 人多也就这么点能耐 |
[05:01] | I think there’s probably a lot more to this. | 我觉得这件事没这么简单 |
[05:04] | You know, we could be staring it in the face right now | 可能就在我们眼皮底下 |
[05:06] | and not even know it. | 但我们却全然不知 |
[05:09] | See what you can get off the prints. | 看看从指纹上能有什么收获 |
[05:10] | – Uh, there’s something here. – Yeah? What is it? | -这有发现 -什么东西 |
[05:13] | Some kind of tattoo. | 是某种纹身 |
[05:14] | Looks like interlocking swords. | 看起来像是交织在一起的剑 |
[05:19] | This guy’s got it too. | 这个人手上也有 |
[05:20] | That mean anything to you? | 你有什么看法吗 |
[05:22] | – Yeah. – What? | -有 -什么 |
[05:25] | Remember that body we found in the park eight months ago? | 记得我们八个月前在公园发现的尸体吗 |
[05:28] | His name was Waltz. He had one just like it. | 他叫华尔兹 也有个类似的纹身 |
[05:33] | Yeah, I remember. | 对 我记得 |
[05:35] | If these dead guys are all members of the same lodge, | 如果这些死者都是同个组织的成员 |
[05:37] | it’s not one I want to belong to. | 那我可不想搀和进去 |
[05:40] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[05:43] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:44] | Nick moved out. | 尼克搬出去了 |
[05:46] | – When? – Tonight. | -什么时候 -就今晚 |
[05:49] | Look, I can’t talk right now. | 我现在不方便说话 |
[05:51] | No, please, I-I need you to come over. | 别这样 我想你过来一趟 |
[05:54] | I– | 我 |
[05:57] | I’m having a really hard time. | 我觉得很难熬 |
[05:59] | I don’t understand what’s going on. | 我不明白这到底是怎么一回事 |
[06:01] | All right, you know what? I’ll call you as soon as I can. | 好吧 我尽快给你回电话 |
[06:07] | How do you want to handle this? | 你准备怎么处理这案子 |
[06:09] | Well, until we get the prints back and I.D. these guys, | 在我们拿到指纹 确认这些人的身份之前 |
[06:11] | we don’t have a lot of places to go. | 基本上什么都干不了 |
[06:12] | I’ll have the guys check surveillance in the area, | 我让伙计去查这片区域的监控录像了 |
[06:14] | see if we get lucky. | 看看有没有线索 |
[06:15] | They must have underestimated whoever they went up against. | 他们一定是低估了自己的对手 |
[06:35] | 25到35岁的样子 没有身份证件 除了手掌上的剑纹身 | |
[06:56] | 就几小时前 他们在他家堵他 杰拉德发现的尸体 | |
[07:09] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[07:11] | Got surveillance footage from the Deluxe Hotel. | 调出了豪门酒店的监控录像 |
[07:14] | Want to see it? | 要看吗 |
[07:15] | Yeah, bring it in. | 好的 拿进来 |
[07:17] | Covers the entry on 15th Ave. | 这个摄像头监控着酒店位于第15大街的门口 |
[07:20] | This was taken at 10:37 tonight. | 这是今晚10:37的录像 |
[07:23] | Watch this guy. | 看这家伙 |
[07:25] | He may or may not be involved, but… | 不管他有没有涉案 |
[07:28] | he seems to be in a pretty big hurry. | 他看起来很匆忙 |
[07:30] | – You have an I.D. on this guy? – Nope. | -知道这人是谁了吗 -不知道 |
[07:32] | But I think I know him. | 不过我好像认识他 |
[07:34] | Just can’t place him. | 就是想不起来了 |
[07:35] | Probably arrested him once, anyway. | 可能是以前抓过他吧 |
[07:37] | Watch what happens next. | 看看接下来发生的事 |
[07:38] | Don’t pay any attention to the couple. | 别管这对小情侣 |
[07:40] | But right after them | 不过紧随其后出来的 |
[07:42] | come our walking soon-to-be dead. | 就是那几个马上要送命的人了 |
[07:46] | Looks like they’re going after the guy | 看样子他们是在跟踪 |
[07:47] | I can’t remember. | 我记不清的那家伙 |
[07:48] | Do we really think that guy | 你们不会真觉得那家伙 |
[07:50] | took down these four? | 摆平了这四个吧 |
[07:51] | Maybe he had help. | 也许他还有帮手 |
[07:52] | And maybe he had nothing to do with it. | 也许他跟这案子毫无关系 |
[07:54] | Weird thing is none of the hotel staff | 奇怪的是 酒店员工都说 |
[07:56] | recognized any of them as guests. | 这几个人不是酒店客人 |
[07:58] | You okay, sir? | 你没事吧 长官 |
[07:59] | Yeah, just a headache. | 没事 有点头痛 |
[08:01] | Why don’t you get out of here, captain? | 不如回家吧 队长 |
[08:02] | There’s nothing more we can do tonight. | 今晚我们也只能这样了 |
[08:04] | All right, keep me posted. | 好吧 有情况通知我 |
[08:06] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[08:24] | Oh, my God, Nick, don’t do it! | 天哪 尼克 别这样 |
[08:25] | – Monroe, it’s me. – Oh, Rosalee. | -门罗 是我 -罗莎莉 |
[08:29] | Are you all right? You sound a little stressed. | 你没事吧 听声音好像很紧张 |
[08:31] | A little. I’m sort of stuck in the middle | 有一点 我被卷入了 |
[08:32] | of a “Juliette, Nick, and another man” thing. | “朱丽叶 尼克和第三者”的感情纠葛里 |
[08:35] | Not Nick with another man. It– | 不是尼克有了基友… |
[08:37] | Juliette is seeing someone else? | 朱丽叶红杏出墙了 |
[08:39] | Oh, yeah, yeah. And it gets better. | 是的 高潮在这里 |
[08:42] | It’s Nick’s captain. | 对象是尼克的队长 |
[08:43] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[08:45] | He was the one who came in | 就是他要来治疗 |
[08:47] | with the obsessive romantic compulsion. | 强迫爱情症 |
[08:49] | And remember how you told me that I should have them both come in? | 还记得你说要双方一起来治疗吗 |
[08:53] | Well, they did, and it turns out | 他们一起来了 但女方居然是 |
[08:54] | – the woman was Juliette. – What? | -朱丽叶 -什么 |
[08:57] | Okay? And I saw them kissing, | 我看到他们接吻了 |
[08:59] | and then she saw me seeing them kissing, and– | 然后她还看到我目睹了整件事 |
[09:01] | Oh, Monroe, wai– | 门罗 等… |
[09:04] | Wait a minute. I think I know what this means. | 等一下 我好像知道这是怎么回事了 |
[09:05] | Yeah, it means Nick’s not in a very good place right now. | 就是尼克目前处境不怎么好 |
[09:09] | In fact, he’s moved in with me. | 他搬来和我住了 |
[09:10] | Not that that’s not a good place. | 不是说我这里的也不怎么好 |
[09:11] | I mean, I got a nice room for him and everything– | 好歹我给他准备了一间上好的房间… |
[09:13] | No, that’s not what I’m talking about. | 不 我说的不是这件事 |
[09:14] | I think Nick’s captain | 我觉得尼克的队长 |
[09:15] | must have been the one that woke Juliette up. | 一定就是唤醒朱丽叶的人 |
[09:18] | What, from her coma? | 什么 她昏迷那次吗 |
[09:19] | He has to have been the one that broke her spell. | 一定是他打破了朱丽叶身上的咒语 |
[09:21] | And that would explain their obsessive behavior. | 这样就能解释他俩的强迫行为了 |
[09:24] | Then she really does have no idea what she’s doing. | 那她是真不知道自己在做什么 |
[09:26] | Oh, no, no, she knows exactly what she’s doing. | 不 她很清楚自己在做什么 |
[09:28] | She just might not have any choice. | 只是没有选择而已 |
[09:30] | Oh, man, how am I supposed to deal with this without you? | 天哪 没有你我该怎么办啊 |
[09:33] | Well, you’re not. | 你有我呢 |
[09:34] | My aunt’s doing a lot better, | 我阿姨好多了 |
[09:36] | so I’m coming home. | 我要回家了 |
[09:38] | My bus gets in at 8:20 in the morning. | 我的巴士明天早上8:20到 |
[09:40] | And I was wondering– | 而我只是想问问 |
[09:42] | I am picking you up. | 我来接你 |
[09:45] | I can’t wait to see you. | 我等不及见到你了 |
[09:46] | Oh, you have no idea. | 我比你更等不及 |
[09:48] | Well, the cab’s here. I gotta run. | 出租车来了 我得走了 |
[09:50] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明天早上见 |
[10:30] | What happens if I let you in? | 你进屋的话会怎么样 |
[10:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:09] | I can’t talk. | 我现在有事 |
[11:10] | Nick, you gotta get back here. | 尼克 你必须回来 |
[11:12] | I just talked to Rosalee about what’s going on. | 我刚跟罗莎莉谈过这件事 |
[11:14] | Monroe, not now. | 门罗 我现在没空 |
[11:16] | Nick, Rosalee is coming home tomorrow. | 尼克 罗莎莉明天就回来 |
[11:18] | She thinks the captain is the one who woke Juliette up, okay? | 她认为队长就是唤醒朱丽叶的那个人 |
[11:21] | Which means he’s the one who saved her life. | 这意味着他救了她一命 |
[11:23] | How would she know that? | 她怎么知道 |
[11:25] | Because it explains their behavior– | 因为这就能解释他们的行为 |
[11:27] | Their obsessive-compulsive, | 他们之间对彼此无法自制 |
[11:28] | overwhelming sexual attraction to each other. | 无法抗拒的性吸引力 |
[11:31] | I didn’t mean to say that last part out loud. | 我不是故意把最后那部分说出来的 |
[11:33] | Look, the point is, | 注意重点是 |
[11:35] | If they have no control over what’s going on, | 如果他们控制不了自己的行动 |
[11:37] | if it’s all about this spell, | 如果都是咒语在作祟 |
[11:39] | then there’s no reason to do anything crazy, you know? | 那就没必要做出疯狂的事情了 |
[11:43] | You know what? I’m probably wrong. | 不过也可能是我错了 |
[11:46] | I’m probably blowing this whole thing out of proportion, | 我可能只是把这事看得太严重 |
[11:48] | and more than likely, you’re just sitting at your desk | 而且你很有可能 |
[11:50] | at the precinct doing your job. | 正在警局的办公桌旁认真工作 |
[11:52] | So I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[11:54] | – You are at the precinct, right? – Yeah. | -你在警局对吧 -对 |
[11:56] | Good, ’cause for a second there, | 那就好 刚刚有一瞬间 |
[11:57] | I thought I had something to worry about. | 我以为你会出什么差错 |
[12:20] | Look. | 听着 |
[12:22] | I have been thinking about this a lot. | 对这件事我想了很多 |
[12:24] | Too much. | 都忧思过度了 |
[12:26] | Your captain came to the shop | 你队长来店里 |
[12:28] | because he wanted to get rid of these feelings. | 就是因为他想摆脱这些感觉 |
[12:30] | And Juliette must have wanted the same thing | 朱丽叶肯定也想这样做 |
[12:32] | because she came with him. | 因为她跟他一起来了 |
[12:34] | If she hadn’t known who I was, | 如果不是因为她认识我 |
[12:35] | I might’ve just been able to treat them, | 我可能已经治好他们了 |
[12:37] | and this whole thing wouldn’t have gotten quite so screwed up. | 而这整件事就不会变得那么糟 |
[12:41] | You don’t have to make me feel better. | 你不需要安慰我 |
[12:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:44] | But I remember asking your captain when he first came into the shop | 但是你队长第一次来店里的时候 |
[12:47] | If he thought his problem was some kind of | 我问他 他的问题会不会是 |
[12:50] | potion-y, dark-arts related, maleficium-type of situation. | 跟药剂或者咒语有关的黑魔法现象 |
[12:54] | And he said it was possible. | 他说有可能 |
[12:55] | So it’s not like they just fell in love, out of the blue. | 所以他们不是毫无征兆地爱上了对方 |
[12:58] | And you remember the other hexenbiest | 你还记得另外那个巫女 |
[13:00] | who came into the shop after Juliette went into her coma? | 在朱丽叶昏迷之后来店里的那个 |
[13:03] | She gave Rosalee a list of ingredients | 她给了罗莎莉一个药材列表 |
[13:05] | for, like, a purification process that was really similar to | 应该是用来进行一个净化步骤 |
[13:07] | the ingredients that Adalind used with her cat. | 跟爱达玲在她猫身上用的那种很接近 |
[13:10] | What if there’s a connection between the purification potion, | 万一那个净化药剂 |
[13:13] | the hexenbiest who asked for it, | 配这药剂的巫女 |
[13:15] | and what happened with Juliette and the captain | 和朱丽叶跟队长之间的事 |
[13:17] | and their obsessive-compulsive hellhole? | 以及他们无法自制相互吸引那破事有联系呢 |
[13:19] | And if there is a connection, we might be able to find it | 如果那样 我们应该能在 |
[13:21] | in the list of ingredients that the hexenbiest gave Rosalee. | 那个巫女给罗莎莉的配方上找出来 |
[13:24] | I just think we should get down to the shop, | 我觉得我们应该去一下店里 |
[13:26] | And see if we can’t stop this. | 去看看我们能否阻止这事 |
[13:28] | Before really it spins, like, totally out of control. | 免得到时局面完全失控 |
[13:33] | No! Leave me alone. | 不 走开 |
[13:36] | – I can’t. – Me neither. | -我做不到 -我也是 |
[13:42] | No! | 不 |
[13:50] | You want this to end, you’re gonna have to try harder than that. | 你要换个更好的方法让我停下来 |
[13:53] | I don’t want it to stop. | 我不想停下来 |
[14:09] | You bit me! Agh! | 你咬我 |
[14:11] | Get out of here! | 滚出去 |
[14:15] | No! | 不 |
[14:18] | It has to stop. | 必须停下来 |
[14:19] | No. | 不行 |
[14:34] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[14:36] | No. No, no! | 不 别这样 |
[14:39] | No! | 不 |
[14:48] | This is insane. | 这真是疯了 |
[15:48] | Okay, she keeps all the handwritten receipts | 她保留着所有的手写收据 |
[15:51] | In these boxes,and this… | 就在这些箱子里 而这个 |
[15:55] | these are the lists the customers bring in. | 这些就是顾客们带来的配方 |
[15:57] | So it should be in one of these. | 所以那配方应该就在这里面 |
[16:03] | How do I even know what I’m looking for? | 我怎么知道我要找什么 |
[16:04] | It’s got the hexenbiest’s phone number on it. | 上面有巫女的电话号码 |
[16:06] | What, do they have some kind of special area code? | 什么 难道他们有自己特殊的区号 |
[16:08] | No, it’s the one we gave you after she came into the shop. | 不是 就是她来店里之后我们给你的那个 |
[16:10] | You said you got her address off it or something. | 你说你用那个找到了她的地址 |
[16:12] | Oh, that’s Catherine Schade. | 那个是凯萨琳·莎德 |
[16:16] | Adalind’s mother. | 爱达玲的妈妈 |
[16:18] | Adalind’s mother? As in Adalind? | 是那个爱达玲的妈妈吗 |
[16:20] | Adalind’s mother gave your captain the stuff he needed | 爱达玲的妈妈向你队长提供了用来打破 |
[16:24] | to break Adalind’s spell on Juliette? | 爱达玲对朱丽叶下的咒语的解药 |
[16:26] | Who else? | 不然还有谁 |
[16:27] | Well, it’s just that it had a secret kicker. | 这个配方会带来一种不为人知的作用 |
[16:29] | If Juliette woke up, | 如果朱丽叶醒来 |
[16:31] | she and the guy who kissed her would have | 她和那位吻醒她的人 |
[16:33] | these insanely intense feelings for one another, | 会对彼此抱有疯狂强烈的情感 |
[16:36] | And all hell would break loose. | 然后世界就大乱了 |
[16:38] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[16:43] | I got it. | 我找到了 |
[16:45] | Pseudomonas aeruginosa. | 绿脓杆菌 |
[16:48] | I say we find Adalind’s mother, | 我建议我们去找爱达玲的母亲 |
[16:50] | – and we do whatever it… – That’s not gonna work. | -然后不惜一切… -行不通 |
[16:53] | Why not? It makes perfect sense. | 为什么 这明摆着得这么做 |
[16:55] | – She’s dead. – Dead? What? | -她死了 -死了 搞什么 |
[16:57] | – Who killed her? – My mother. | -是谁杀了她 -我妈妈 |
[17:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:02] | Because she was trying to find out where Adalind was, and… | 因为她想知道爱达玲在哪里 但… |
[17:06] | – It didn’t go so well. – Right. | -事情不是很顺利 -没错 |
[17:07] | Right. | 好吧 |
[17:12] | My head hurts. | 哎哟 头疼 |
[17:15] | I need a– a shot of tussilago farfara. | 我要喝点款冬 |
[17:22] | This’ll help. | 舒缓一下 |
[17:30] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[17:31] | The Pearl, why? | 在明珠区 怎么了 |
[17:34] | Just really happy to know | 知道你跟我眼前所见的一切 |
[17:35] | you had nothing to do with what I’m seeing. | 没有任何关系真是太好了 |
[17:38] | – Where are you? – I’m at your house, Nick. | -你在哪 -我在你家 尼克 |
[17:40] | Juliette’s all right, but, uh, | 朱丽叶没事 只是 |
[17:43] | something went on in here, and she’s not talking. | 这里出了些事 她却一言不发 |
[17:45] | We responded to a call of shots fired. | 有人报警听到枪声 |
[17:47] | At my house? | 在我家吗 |
[17:49] | We got at least five bullet holes in your wall. | 我们在你家墙壁上发现至少有五个弹孔 |
[17:51] | No blood, no weapon. | 没发现血迹和武器 |
[17:52] | So you’re coming here, right? | 你会过来一趟吧 |
[17:54] | Yeah, I’m coming. I’m on my way. | 没错 我来了 马上动身 |
[17:57] | Something happened at your house? | 你家出事了吗 |
[17:58] | Somebody fired a gun. | 有人在那开枪 |
[18:00] | – What? – Juliette’s fine. | -什么 -朱丽叶没事 |
[18:01] | But if this had anything to do with the captain… | 但要是这事和队长有任何关系… |
[18:04] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[18:05] | Remember, he may have no idea what he’s… | 你要记得他根本不知道自己在… |
[18:07] | doing. | 做什么 |
[18:24] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[18:26] | You’ve been released. | 你可以走了 |
[18:27] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[18:30] | Most people are happy to get out. | 大多数人能出去都很高兴 |
[18:32] | What if I don’t want to leave? | 要是我不想走呢 |
[18:33] | This is not a hotel. | 这里可不是旅馆 |
[18:36] | Who authorized this? | 是谁批准的 |
[18:37] | I don’t have that information. Let’s go. | 这我可不知道 快走吧 |
[18:53] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[18:54] | Over here. | 那边 |
[18:56] | She hasn’t moved. | 在那一动不动 |
[19:02] | Bullet holes over there… | 弹孔在那边… |
[19:04] | And there. | 和那边 |
[19:07] | Tried asking her about them. | 我问了问她这些弹孔的事 |
[19:09] | I’m hoping she’ll talk to you. | 希望她会对你开口 |
[19:26] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:29] | You want to talk about this? | 愿意说说这里发生了什么事吗 |
[19:32] | I really don’t. | 我真的不想说 |
[19:35] | Who shot the gun? | 是谁开的枪 |
[19:37] | I did. | 我 |
[19:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:43] | I thought I saw an intruder. | 我以为有人闯入了 |
[19:50] | Where’s the gun? | 枪在哪里 |
[19:52] | He took it with him. | 他拿走了 |
[19:56] | Nick, I really don’t understand | 尼克 我真的不明白 |
[19:57] | why any of this is happening. | 为什么会发生这种事 |
[19:59] | – You’re hurt. – I’m fine. | -你受伤了 -我没事 |
[20:02] | Is there anything you want me to do? | 你需要我为你做点什么吗 |
[20:07] | Juliette… I know who it is. | 朱丽叶 我知道那个人是谁 |
[20:18] | Check upstairs and downstairs. | 检查楼上楼下 |
[20:19] | If you find any more bullet holes… | 如果发现还有弹孔 |
[20:22] | report each– hold on. | 汇报…等一下 |
[20:26] | She wouldn’t talk to me either. | 她也不愿意告诉我 |
[20:29] | How do you want to handle this? | 这案子你要怎么处理 |
[20:30] | We don’t have a weapon, | 没有发现武器 |
[20:32] | and there’s no one to file charges against. | 也没有可以指控的嫌疑人 |
[20:36] | She said it was an intruder. | 她说有闯入者 |
[20:37] | Maybe write it up as self-defense. | 也许可以以正当防卫结案 |
[20:40] | I can make that work. | 没问题 |
[20:42] | Well, do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[20:44] | Make sure someone’s on the house. | 派人盯着点这里 |
[20:45] | Yeah. It’ll be done. | 这肯定的 |
[21:51] | If anything happens to me– | 如果我有什么不测… |
[21:52] | Yeah, I know, I’ll be hearing from your lawyer. | 我知道 会收到你律师寄过来的信 |
[21:55] | Last thing I’m worried about right now. | 我现在一点都不担心这个 |
[21:57] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈一谈 |
[22:07] | Get in. | 上车 |
[22:09] | – I could scream. – Or you could die. | -我可以大叫 -你也可以死 |
[22:11] | That’s the kind of mood I’m in. | 我现在比较喜欢后者 |
[22:13] | Now get in. | 马上上车 |
[22:28] | Did you get the key? | 拿到钥匙了吗 |
[22:32] | I found the trailer. | 我找到了拖车 |
[22:34] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[22:53] | Was it Captain Renard? | 是雷纳德队长干的吗 |
[22:54] | She wouldn’t say. | 她不说 |
[22:56] | But I know it was him. | 但我知道就是他 |
[22:58] | She tried to shoot him? | 她想要打死他 |
[22:59] | She’s a better shot than that. | 她的枪法比这好多了 |
[23:00] | If she wanted to shoot him, she would’ve hit him. | 如果她真要他死 那队长肯定逃不掉 |
[23:04] | Did you see him? | 你看见他了吗 |
[23:06] | I’m afraid of what I might do if I did. | 如果看见他 真不知道我会做出什么来 |
[23:09] | look. | 听我说 |
[23:10] | It’s late. I’m tired. You’re tired. | 现在很晚了 我累了 你也累了 |
[23:13] | Why don’t I make us a little warm milk– | 不如我去热两杯牛奶喝 |
[23:16] | – Really? – Yeah, you know. Just like your mom… | -真的吗 -是啊 就跟你妈妈… |
[23:22] | Never made. I’m sorry. Bad idea. | 当我没说 抱歉 真不是什么好主意 |
[23:24] | I’m shutting up. I’m going to bed. | 我不说了 睡觉去 |
[23:27] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[23:50] | Where’s the trailer? | 拖车呢 |
[23:53] | I’m not showing you anything | 你不把我的问题解决好 |
[23:54] | until you fix me what’s wrong with me. | 我什么也不会给你看 |
[23:57] | I can’t fix you. | 我没法解决你的问题 |
[23:59] | Somebody took those powers away from me. | 我已经没有那个能力了 |
[24:04] | Well, you better come up with something | 你最好赶紧想想办法 |
[24:05] | Because I’m losing my sense of humor. | 我快没心情跟你耗了 |
[24:08] | I can’t fix you. | 我没法解决 |
[24:11] | But I can make it better. | 但我能让事情好点 |
[24:13] | Yeah? | 真的 |
[24:19] | It’s all right! | 没事儿的 |
[24:22] | It’s all right. | 没事儿 |
[24:25] | You’re all pent up. | 你太压抑自己了 |
[24:29] | That’s no good for anybody. | 这对谁都没有好处 |
[24:31] | You’re just gonna have to trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[24:36] | Hasn’t worked out so well in the past. | 这在过去可没什么好结果 |
[24:38] | Quit living in the past. | 别再纠结过去了 |
[24:58] | – What? – I want you. | -怎么了 -我想要你 |
[25:01] | The real you. | 想要真正的你 |
[25:03] | I want what you would never show to her. | 我想看你永远不会向朱丽叶展现的那一面 |
[25:18] | Now we’re talking. | 这就对了 |
[25:34] | The flowers are too much, aren’t they? | 这些花太隆重了是不是 |
[25:36] | Maybe you should give them to her. | 也许应该你送给她 |
[25:39] | Okay. Okay, no. You’re right. You’re right. | 好吧 好吧 你是对的 |
[25:41] | It’s just– I shouldn’t have gotten roses, you know? | 只是…我不该买玫瑰的 |
[25:43] | That’s, like, presumptuous. | 这有点儿太冒昧了 |
[25:54] | I, um–it’s– | 我…这是… |
[26:04] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[26:06] | I missed you too. | 我也很想你 |
[26:08] | And I brought you some, uh– | 我给你带了些… |
[26:09] | Oh, they’re beautiful. | 真是太美了 |
[26:11] | And Nick’s here. | 尼克也来了 |
[26:14] | Hi, Nick. | 你好 尼克 |
[26:15] | Hey, Rosalee. Welcome back. | 你好 罗莎莉 欢迎回来 |
[26:16] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:18] | So…we need to get to the spice shop now. | 我们现在得赶紧去香料店 |
[26:21] | I think I know what the problem is. | 我想我知道问题出在哪儿 |
[26:37] | Have you given any thought to what happens to me | 你有没有想过如果我弟弟拿到了钥匙 |
[26:40] | if my brother gets the key? | 我会是什么下场 |
[26:41] | Have you thought about what might happen to me | 那你有没有想过如果他没拿到 |
[26:43] | if he doesn’t? | 我又会是什么下场 |
[26:44] | There’s still time to choose sides, you know. | 你现在还有机会重新站队 |
[26:47] | I chose your side a long time ago. | 很久之前我就选择了你 |
[26:50] | You turned your back on me. | 但你并没有把我放在眼里 |
[26:53] | Well, I underestimated you once. | 我曾经低估了你 |
[26:55] | I won’t do that again. | 但我再也不会了 |
[26:57] | But I wouldn’t count on my brother for any such consideration. | 我弟弟可不会这么想 |
[27:01] | Make yourself at home. | 请自便 别拘礼 |
[27:07] | If that hexenbiest who came into the shop was Adalind’s mother | 如果来店里的巫女是爱达玲的妈妈 |
[27:10] | and she told your mom there was a royal here in Portland. | 而她告诉你妈妈波特兰有一位王室成员 |
[27:13] | Then he must have been the one she made the purification process for. | 那她的净化步骤一定是为这位王室成员准备的 |
[27:16] | Ergo and hence, your captain is the royal here in Portland. | 也就是说 你们队长就是波特兰的那位王族 |
[27:20] | The captain? | 队长 |
[27:20] | If he went through this purification process | 如果他熬过了这个净化步骤 |
[27:22] | which by the way, is an excruciating ordeal. | 顺便说一下 那是非常痛苦的煎熬 |
[27:25] | It would explain | 那么这就能解释 |
[27:26] | why he and Juliette are so drawn to each other, Nick. | 为什么他和朱丽叶相互吸引了 尼克 |
[27:29] | That would be the part of the spell that nobody talked about. | 这就是大家闭口不提的那部分 |
[27:31] | Okay, so how do we stop this? | 好吧 怎么才能结束这件事呢 |
[27:33] | That’s what we have to find out here, and fast, | 这就是我们需要赶紧查出来的了 |
[27:35] | because if this spell is allowed to progress much further, | 如果这条咒语再作用得久一点 |
[27:37] | one of them is going to kill the other. | 他俩就要相互残杀了 |
[27:40] | Does anything not end in death? | 有什么事是不以死人结尾的吗 |
[27:42] | – Not really. – Um, not that I know of. | -没有吧 -反正我没听说过 |
[27:44] | Okay, what am I looking for? | 好吧 我要找什么 |
[27:45] | Anything with these ingredients. | 和这些原料有关的所有东西 |
[28:34] | I think maybe I got it. | 我觉得我好像找到了 |
[28:38] | Yeah. | 是这个 |
[28:40] | No. | 不是 |
[28:41] | – I don’t know, uh– – Monroe. | -我也说不准 -门罗 |
[28:43] | – That’s it. – It is, really? | -就是这个 -就是这个 真的吗 |
[28:45] | Because, I mean, that’s what I thought. | 其实我想说 我也觉得是 |
[28:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:49] | It says there is a cure, possibly. | 上面说可能有一种解药 |
[28:51] | But–oh. It’s not gonna be easy. | 但是…有点儿麻烦 |
[28:54] | Well, why? | 怎么了 |
[28:55] | ‘Cause it involves getting Juliette | 因为要朱丽叶 |
[28:56] | and your captain to take it together. | 和你的队长都喝下 |
[28:58] | I’ll make that happen. | 这个我负责搞定 |
[29:00] | Oh, boy. Oh, boy. | 我的天呐 我的天呐 |
[29:03] | “Oh, boy,” What? | 什么”我的天呐” |
[29:04] | It says we need the instrument | 书上说我们需要 |
[29:05] | of original infection. | 感染源 |
[29:07] | Okay, the instrument of original infection | 好吧 感染源应该是 |
[29:09] | would’ve been the cat’s claws. | 猫的爪子 |
[29:11] | – Exactly. – Well, let’s get the cat. | -没错 -那就把那只猫弄来 |
[29:19] | What happened to it? | 那只猫怎么了 |
[29:29] | – And? – Well… | -然后呢 -就是… |
[29:31] | And it’s out on the street now? | 现在它跑到大街上去了 |
[29:32] | I didn’t have a lot of choice. | 我也没办法啊 |
[29:39] | So what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[29:41] | This. | 看这个 |
[29:53] | Oh, dude. | 要命啊 |
[30:45] | Captain. | 队长 |
[30:47] | Hank. Hey. How you feeling? | 汉克 你感觉怎么样了 |
[30:50] | I’ve been better. | 时好 |
[30:51] | And I’ve been worse. | 时坏吧 |
[30:52] | Look, you don’t have to be here. | 你不用来局里的 |
[30:54] | You should be at home, getting some rest. | 你应该在家里 好好休息 |
[30:55] | I’ve had all the rest I want. | 我已经休息够了 |
[30:58] | You seen Nick? | 你看到尼克了吗 |
[30:59] | No, uh, in fact, | 没有 其实 |
[31:00] | I was just looking for the file | 我刚才是在找 |
[31:02] | on Adalind Schade. | 爱达玲·莎徳的档案 |
[31:04] | He told me that you– you were involved with her? | 他告诉我 你曾和她交往过 |
[31:06] | Yeah, that’s one of the bigger mistakes I’ve made in a while. | 是的 那是我曾经犯下的大错之一 |
[31:08] | He seems to think she had something | 他似乎觉得你的事 |
[31:09] | to do with what happened to you. | 跟她有关 |
[31:11] | Considering she was there just before I got beat up– | 鉴于在我被打之前 她来找过我… |
[31:13] | – Why would she do that? – If I could explain the motives | -她为什么那么做 -我要能懂女人的心思 |
[31:15] | of women, I’d still be married. | 那也不会离婚了 |
[31:18] | Listen, Hank, we had Adalind in custody | 听着 汉克 我们把爱达玲 |
[31:19] | up until last night. | 拘留到了昨晚 |
[31:21] | I had to let her go for lack of evidence. | 因为证据不足 我不得不把她放了 |
[31:23] | So if she has any problems with you, | 如果你们之间有问题 |
[31:25] | you make sure to watch your back. | 那你一定要小心点[当心身后] |
[31:29] | I’ll be looking in all directions, captain. | 我会眼观八方的 队长 |
[31:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:45] | And this is what the captain drank? | 这就是队长喝的 |
[31:47] | It’s the purification process, | 这是净化过程 |
[31:49] | The same one on the list Adalind’s mom brought in. | 这和爱达玲的妈妈拿来的处方是一样的 |
[31:53] | – How bad is this gonna be? – I don’t know. | -这事最坏的结果是什么 -我不知道 |
[31:56] | You’re just gonna have to– have to drink it, | 你得…你得把这个喝了 |
[31:58] | And it’s gonna do what it’s gonna do. | 然后就看它会起什么反应了 |
[32:05] | This is gonna help Juliette remember me? | 这能让朱丽叶记起我吗 |
[32:06] | I don’t know, but it’s the first step | 我不知道 但这是你解除 |
[32:08] | of what you’re gonna have to go through | 朱丽叶和队长之间的咒语 |
[32:09] | to break the spell between Juliette and the captain. | 需要做的第一步 |
[32:12] | How many steps are there? | 一共几步 |
[32:13] | – Two. – And what’s the second one? | -两步 -第二步是什么 |
[32:15] | It involves all three of you. | 需要你们三个人 |
[32:17] | Can’t wait to write the invitations to that party. | 真是迫不及待要见到那场面啊 |
[32:19] | You’re just gonna have to survive that. | 你只要熬过这一关就好 |
[32:27] | This is Hank. I’ve gotta take it. | 是汉克 我得接下电话 |
[32:29] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[32:32] | Hank, how you feeling, man? | 汉克 你感觉怎么样 老兄 |
[32:33] | I’m better. I’m out. And I’m pissed. | 好多了 我出院了 并且很愤怒 |
[32:35] | – Where are you? – At the precinct. | -你在哪 -在警署 |
[32:37] | Weird thing happened. | 发生了件奇怪的事 |
[32:39] | Just saw the captain looking through your desk drawer. | 刚才看到队长在翻你桌子的抽屉 |
[32:41] | Said he was looking for the file on Adalind. | 说是在找爱达玲的资料 |
[32:43] | That make any sense? | 说得通吗 |
[32:44] | No. I’m on my way. | 说不通 我这就过去 |
[32:46] | Do not let the captain leave. | 不要让队长离开 |
[32:51] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[32:51] | Nick, you have to drink this. | 尼克 你得把这个喝了 |
[32:53] | Yeah, later. | 好的 待会喝 |
[32:54] | The captain took something that belongs to me. | 队长拿走了我的一样东西 |
[33:26] | Captain, you got a minute? | 队长 有时间吗 |
[33:27] | I was just leaving. Can this wait? | 我正要出去 能晚点再说吗 |
[33:29] | Better if it didn’t. | 最好现在谈 |
[33:30] | I just want to clear the air on this Adalind thing. | 我只想把爱达玲这事的误会说清楚 |
[33:32] | There’s, uh, nothing to clear. | 没什么误会 |
[33:34] | Well, I just don’t want you thinking | 我只是不想让你觉得 |
[33:36] | I took advantage of my badge. | 我滥用了职权 |
[33:38] | I don’t. Don’t worry about it. | 我没这样想 不要担心 |
[33:39] | Well, I know how it must look. | 我知道这件事看起来就是那样 |
[33:40] | Hank, I try not to get involved | 汉克 我不想介入 |
[33:42] | in a cop’s personal life. | 警察的私生活 |
[33:43] | So excuse me. | 所以 失陪 |
[33:45] | Well, I wouldn’t even bring it up if I wasn’t trying | 如果当时不是为了保护爱达玲 |
[33:47] | – to protect adalind– – Detective, please. | -我是不会提出来的 -警探 拜托 |
[33:48] | It’s okay. Just let it go. | 没事的 不用纠结 |
[34:06] | Juliette? | 朱丽叶 |
[34:08] | Nick knows it’s you. | 尼克知道是你了 |
[34:11] | You told him? | 你告诉他的 |
[34:12] | No. He told me last night. | 不是 是他昨晚告诉我的 |
[34:15] | And you’re only telling me this now? | 然后你现在才告诉我 |
[34:17] | I didn’t have to tell you at all. | 我根本不需要告诉你 |
[34:18] | I just convinced myself that I should. | 我只是刚说服自己应该告诉你一声 |
[34:36] | Did you get it? | 拿到了吗 |
[34:41] | No. | 没有 |
[34:43] | It wasn’t in the trailer? | 没在拖车里吗 |
[34:44] | Not that I could find. And I searched everywhere. | 没找到 我可是仔仔细细搜了一遍的 |
[34:47] | Well, maybe you need some help. | 也许你需要帮忙 |
[34:49] | What I need is more time. | 我需要的是时间 |
[34:51] | Your brother’s very impatient. | 你弟弟的耐心有限 |
[34:54] | There’s a car waiting for me downstairs right now. | 楼下有辆车在等我 |
[34:59] | I’ll be sure to tell him that you tried | 我一定会告诉他 |
[35:00] | so awfully hard. | 你尽全力了 |
[35:03] | Unfortunately for you, | 但不幸的是 |
[35:05] | he won’t give a damn. | 他压根不会关心 |
[35:07] | Ciao, bello. | 再见 帅哥 |
[35:11] | Thanks for last night. | 谢谢昨晚的款待 |
[35:32] | You just missed him. | 他刚走 |
[35:33] | I tried to stop him, but he definitely wanted | 我试着拖住他 但看起来 |
[35:35] | to get the hell out of here. | 他非常急着离开这里 |
[35:40] | How did he know it was here? | 他怎么知道藏在这里 |
[35:41] | What’s going on, Nick? | 发生什么了 尼克 |
[35:43] | He took a key my aunt gave me. | 他拿走了我姨妈给我的钥匙 |
[35:44] | – What’s it for? – I don’t really know, | -那钥匙有什么用 -我也不知道 |
[35:46] | but a lot of people want it, including Adalind. | 但很多人想要 包括爱达玲 |
[35:49] | But we arrested her. She’s in a holding cell. | 但我们逮捕了她 她在牢房里 |
[35:51] | No, not anymore. | 不 现在不在了 |
[35:52] | Captain told me she was released last night. | 队长说她昨晚被释放了 |
[35:54] | – What? – Yeah, lack of evidence. | -什么 -是的 证据不足 |
[35:56] | I gotta stop him, Hank. | 我必须阻止他 汉克 |
[35:57] | What’s the captain got to do with this? | 队长和这一切有关系吗 |
[35:59] | – Everything. – You wanna tell me what you mean by that? | -很有关系 -你准备给我解释一下吗 |
[36:02] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[36:05] | Listen, you do something to the captain, | 听着 对队长发难 |
[36:06] | that’s a serious move– one you won’t come back from. | 这可是很严重的挑衅 没有回头路可走 |
[36:09] | I don’t have any choice after what he’s done. | 他逼得我走这一步的 |
[36:11] | How is he involved, Nick? | 他在其中扮演怎样的角色 尼克 |
[36:13] | If he is who I think he is, | 如果我对他的身份推测无误 |
[36:15] | he’s been playing me for a long time. | 那他就已经欺骗利用我很久了 |
[36:17] | All right, then I gotta go with you. | 好吧 那我必须跟你一起去 |
[36:18] | – This is between me and him. – Nick– | -这是我们俩之间的事 -尼克 |
[36:19] | Stay out of it. | 别插手 |
[36:21] | You need to find Adalind. | 你去找爱达玲 |
[36:43] | Captain. | 队长 |
[36:44] | – Nick, I think we should talk. – Where? | -尼克 我想我们应该谈谈 -在哪谈 |
[36:47] | Somewhere we won’t be disturbed. | 找一个我们不会被打扰的地方 |
[36:49] | Name it. | 你说 |
[37:45] | – Where is she? – Grimm… | -她在哪 -你是格林后人 |
[38:08] | This is an interesting choice. | 你真是选了个有趣的地方 |
[38:11] | There’s a reason for that. | 我有我的理由 |
[38:16] | We have a lot to talk about. | 我们要谈的事不少 |
[38:19] | Let’s start with this. | 先从这个开始吧 |
[38:28] | Nick, we don’t have to do it this way! | 尼克 我们没必要这样 |
[38:30] | Yeah, we do. | 我看有必要 |
[38:38] | You… | 你 |
[38:42] | Just listen to me. | 听我说 |
[38:43] | How long have you known about me? | 你知道我的身份多久了 |
[38:45] | Ever since your aunt came to see you. | 自从你姨妈来找你后 |
[38:47] | You tried to kill her. | 是你想杀她 |
[38:48] | It was never about her. | 与她无关 |
[38:49] | It was always about the key. | 都是为了钥匙 |
[39:03] | You took the key. | 你把钥匙拿走了 |
[39:04] | You don’t understand how important this is. | 你不明白这有多重要 |
[39:05] | – I have a pretty good idea. – Nick! | -我很明白 -尼克 |
[39:09] | I brought the key. Here. | 我带来了钥匙 你看 |
[39:11] | I’m giving it back to you. | 我打电话叫你来 |
[39:12] | It’s why I called you here. | 就是为了还你 |
[39:16] | I’ve known about that key far longer than you have. | 我对那钥匙的了解远早于你 |
[39:20] | And you can kill me, and this won’t end. | 你可以杀了我 但这不会结束 |
[39:22] | Or I could kill you, but this still won’t end. | 我也可以杀了你 但也不会结束 |
[39:27] | There’s a reason I asked you to come here. | 我让你来这里是有理由的 |
[39:30] | I know how you found that kidnapped girl | 我知道你是怎么找到 |
[39:32] | that was brought here, | 那个被绑架至此的女孩的 |
[39:32] | and I know what that postman was. | 我也知道那邮差是什么 |
[39:35] | I knew what Adalind did to Juliette, | 我知道爱达玲对朱丽叶做了什么 |
[39:36] | and I knew I was the only one who could wake her up. | 我也知道我是唯一能唤醒她的人 |
[39:42] | If Adalind gets that key, we’re both dead. | 如果爱达玲拿到钥匙 我们俩必死无疑 |
[39:45] | So unless you and I can figure out a way | 除非我们能想出办法 |
[39:47] | to resolve our differences, | 让我们达成一致 |
[39:50] | they will win, Nick. | 否则赢家就是他们 尼克 |
[39:51] | The royal families. | 王室 |
[39:53] | It’s a lot bigger than you and me. | 此事远非你我能左右 |
[39:55] | And we’re gonna have to deal with this one way or another. | 我们必须想办法应对 |
[39:57] | – And what about Juliette? – Believe me, | -朱丽叶怎么办 -相信我 |
[39:59] | nobody wants this thing between Juliette | 没人比我更想了结与朱丽叶的 |
[40:01] | to end more than I do. | 这段孽缘 |
[40:03] | Yeah, well, I guess you’re gonna have to prove that. | 那你必须用行动证明 |
[40:05] | Yeah, well, if I knew how, I would. | 是啊 如果知道方法 我早就做了 |
[40:09] | I know how. | 我知道 |
[40:23] | Now what? | 现在是怎样 |
[41:12] | That was it? | 就这样 |
[41:14] | No. | 不 |
[41:21] | – That’s it. – Nick? | -这样才是 -尼克 |
[41:24] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[41:29] | This is crazy. What have you done? | 太疯狂了 你们做了什么 |
[41:33] | We have to do something. | 我们必须做点什么 |
[41:43] | What is happening? | 这是怎么了 |
[41:45] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[41:50] | Nick, please. Please hold on, please. | 尼克 拜托你坚持住 |
[41:54] | Come on. | 坚持住 |