时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Why are we here? | 找我做什么 |
[00:02] | Someone outside the family is carrying royal blood. | 一个外族人身怀皇室血脉 |
[00:06] | What do you suppose a royal offspring would be worth? | 你觉得一个皇族后裔有多重要呢 |
[00:09] | You’re in my way. I said, you’re in my– | 你挡我路了 我说 你挡我… |
[00:12] | Someone died | 酒吧斗殴中 |
[00:13] | in that bar fight? Why didn’t you tell me? | 有人死了 你为什么不告诉我 |
[00:15] | You didn’t know what you were doing. | 你当时不知道自己在做什么 |
[00:16] | – You weren’t yourself. – That doesn’t matter. | -这不是你本意 -那不重要 |
[00:17] | If I killed somebody, I have to turn myself in. | 如果我杀了人 我必须自首 |
[00:19] | Now, you want to turn yourself in, | 如果你想自首 |
[00:21] | go ahead, but you’re going to do it alone. | 请便 但我们没人会站在你那边 |
[00:24] | Nick! Nick! | 尼克 尼克 |
[00:26] | – I feel fine. – you didn’t look fine. | -我很好啊 -你刚才看着可不像很好的样子 |
[00:27] | I’m serious. You’re seeing a doctor. | 我是认真的 你得去看医生 |
[00:32] | 他在这个死亡公园养育生命喂养自己 痛苦的呻吟是他宴会的音乐 | |
[00:48] | Nick, I’m gonna increase the speed, | 尼尔 我要加速了 |
[00:51] | see if we can get your heart rate up. | 看看能不能让你心率加快 |
[01:06] | How do you feel? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[01:10] | Just gonna increase the speed some more. | 还要再加快一些 |
[01:12] | Really would like to get that heart rate up. | 尽量让你心率加快 |
[01:30] | No matter how fast I had you running, | 不管我给你设定了多快的速度 |
[01:33] | your heart rate and your blood pressure hardly moved. | 你的心率和血压都没怎么变 |
[01:36] | – Okay. – Either the machine is broken, | -好吧 -要么是机器坏了 |
[01:38] | or you are in incredible shape. | 要么就是你身体状态非常好 |
[01:40] | Either way, I–until we know if it’s working properly, | 不管是哪种 在我们确认机器没问题之前 |
[01:42] | I don’t know that we can count on the test results. | 不能以这个实验结果为准 |
[01:45] | Was there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[01:46] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么觉得 |
[01:48] | From the looks of it, if there’s an error, | 看上去 就算是出了差错 |
[01:50] | it’s in your favor, | 你也受益了 |
[01:51] | but has there been any change | 但你的饮食或者生活方式 |
[01:52] | to your diet or your lifestyle recently? | 最近有没有什么变化 |
[02:05] | Well, work has been a little stressful. | 工作压力有些大 |
[02:08] | Well, just take it easy. | 放松点 |
[02:10] | I’ll call you when I know more. | 我有消息再打电话给你 |
[02:11] | – Thanks. – All right. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[02:17] | This is a really good Pinot Noir. | 这黑比诺葡萄酒真不错 |
[02:19] | Can’t go wrong with a Willamette Valley wine, | 威拉米特山谷的葡萄酒总是好的 |
[02:22] | which, for my money, beats the pantalones | 在我看来 大大胜过了 |
[02:24] | off any of that French cote d’or stuff. | 法国金坡地葡萄酒 |
[02:27] | Well, good choice. | 好选择 |
[02:30] | So I was thinking… | 我在想… |
[02:33] | you know, just thinking, um, | 就是在想 |
[02:37] | well, out loud, now… | 现在是要说出来了… |
[02:40] | that, uh, Nick’s back with Juliette, | 尼克搬回去和朱丽叶住了 |
[02:43] | and you’re still renting your brother’s old apartment, | 你还租着你哥哥的旧公寓 |
[02:47] | which is a great apartment. | 那是个不错的公寓 |
[02:51] | I’m not saying it’s not. | 我不是贬低它 |
[02:53] | On the other hand, um, you know, a house, like mine– | 另一方面 像我家那样的… |
[02:59] | This is a petit beef and truffle tartlet, | 这是牛肉松露馅饼 |
[03:01] | compliments of Chef Ostler. | 奥斯勒主厨的一点小礼物 |
[03:03] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[03:04] | Bon appetit. | 用餐愉快 |
[03:15] | That is fantastic. | 真是太美味了 |
[03:17] | – Oh, the good old days. – Okay, uh… | -美好的旧时光啊 -好吧 |
[03:20] | no time to fall off the meat wagon now. | 你现在可不能吃肉 |
[03:24] | I’ll save you. | 我来拯救你吧 |
[03:29] | Anyway, my house has a lot of closet space. | 话说回来 我家的壁橱很大 |
[03:35] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[03:38] | Which means that I think you could totally… | 这就是说我觉得… |
[03:41] | have more room, in my closets, | 我家的壁橱 |
[03:45] | than in your apartment. | 都比在你公寓的空间大 |
[03:49] | You want me to move my clothes into your closet? | 你想让我把衣服放进你家壁橱吗 |
[03:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:56] | You’re really gonna make me work for this, aren’t you? | 你还真是故意给我使绊子啊 |
[03:59] | I’m kind of enjoying it. | 我有点享受这过程 |
[04:01] | Yeah, I’ve been thinking that we should… | 我一直在想 我们应该 |
[04:04] | you know, maybe think about moving in together. | 也许该考虑下同居 |
[04:08] | I’ve been thinking about that too. | 我也在考虑同居 |
[04:11] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[04:21] | Well, that’s a relief… | 真是让我松了口气 |
[04:23] | because I love you too. | 因为我也爱你 |
[04:29] | Monroe? | 门罗 |
[04:31] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[04:33] | – It’s been a while. – Yeah. | -好久不见 -是啊 |
[04:35] | – Oh, you remember Kimber? – Of course. Hi. | -你还记得金宝吧 -当然啦 你好 |
[04:37] | This is Rosalee. Rosalee, this is Sam and Kimber. | 这是罗莎莉 罗莎莉 这两位是山姆和金宝 |
[04:40] | – Hi, nice to meet you. – You too. | -很高兴见到你们 -我们也是 |
[04:41] | This was my great-grandfather’s. | 这是我曾祖父的遗物 |
[04:43] | – Monroe made it work like new. – That is a real beauty. | -门罗让它焕然一新 -这是真正的古董 |
[04:48] | It’s one of the original chronographs. | 原始的计时表 |
[04:49] | Got a second button, to zero out the stopwatch, | 有第二个按钮 可以归零秒表 |
[04:52] | and a 30-minute elapsed time function. | 还有30分钟运行时间功能 |
[04:54] | – It’s very rare. – The man is a genius. | -很罕见 -他真是个天才 |
[04:56] | Well, finding the parts was the real challenge | 找到那块表的零件 |
[04:58] | with that one, so… | 才是真正的挑战 所以… |
[04:59] | Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. | 我就是过来打声招呼的 |
[05:01] | Enjoy your dinner. It was nice to meet you. | 用餐愉快 见到你们很高兴 |
[05:02] | – You too. – I’ll call you. | -你们也是 -我回头给你打电话 |
[05:03] | Sounds good. | 好 |
[05:16] | – So… – So… | -那… -那… |
[06:08] | The doctor said it could be the machine. | 医生说可能是机器出了故障 |
[06:09] | Nick, I don’t think it’s the machine. | 尼克 我觉得不是机器的问题 |
[06:11] | I checked your pulse the night that I thought you were dead, | 我以为你死了的那晚 我检查了你的脉搏 |
[06:13] | and it was so slow, I could barely feel it. | 跳动得很慢 我几乎感觉不到 |
[06:16] | So what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[06:18] | I think it means that whatever you ingested | 我觉得那意味着你吸收的东西 |
[06:20] | is still affecting you. | 依然在影响着你 |
[06:21] | Rosalee did say that you’re probably gonna react differently | 罗莎莉说过你的反应可能会和别人 |
[06:23] | from anybody else. I think she’s right. | 不一样 我觉得她说得对 |
[06:26] | Well, how am I gonna explain that to the doctor? | 我怎么和医生解释啊 |
[06:27] | I mean, you kind of can’t. All we can really do | 你没法解释 我们现在只能 |
[06:30] | is monitor you and hope that this is temporary. | 密切观察你 但愿这是暂时的 |
[06:33] | And what if it isn’t? | 如果不是呢 |
[06:34] | What if this whole thing just starts happening again? | 如果这一切又要重演呢 |
[06:36] | Hey, will you just sit? | 你能坐下吗 |
[06:41] | We don’t know what’s gonna happen. | 我们不知道会发生什么事 |
[06:44] | I mean, how do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[06:45] | Do you feel any different? | 有没有觉得哪里不对 |
[06:49] | A little. | 有一点 |
[06:52] | More aware, I think. | 感觉更敏锐了 |
[06:55] | More in control. | 自控力更强了 |
[06:58] | But maybe that’s just because I know something happened to me, | 也许只是因为我知道自己身上有问题 |
[07:00] | and I’m just paying more attention to everything. | 所以才特别留心 |
[07:03] | Well, what I saw was very, very real, | 我之前所见非常真实 |
[07:07] | so I’m just not gonna let you go very far for a while. | 所以我这段时间得把你看紧点 |
[07:20] | I think I feel better already. | 我已经觉得好多了 |
[08:02] | Okay, well, it’s gonna take us some time to get there. | 我们赶过去得花点时间 |
[08:06] | Don’t get comfortable. | 别太随意了 |
[08:07] | Lock up the area. We’re on our way. | 封锁现场 我们这就来 |
[08:10] | On our way to what? | 去哪 |
[08:11] | Little picnic in the woods. | 树林里野餐 |
[08:12] | Dead body in a tree. | 在树上发现尸体 |
[08:14] | In a tree? | 树上 |
[08:16] | That’s what they said. | 他们是这么说的 |
[08:20] | How the hell did he get up there? | 他到底是怎么上去的 |
[08:22] | Maybe he was trying to escape a bear or a mountain lion. | 可能他是想逃避熊或者美洲狮 |
[08:25] | I don’t know that I’d climb a tree | 要躲避熊或美洲狮 |
[08:26] | to escape a bear or a mountain lion, | 我肯定不会爬树 |
[08:28] | but there was no sign of either anywhere in the area. | 这里压根没有这些动物的痕迹 |
[08:31] | – That’s why we called you guys. – Well, whatever got him, | -所以才叫你们过来 -不管是什么杀了他 |
[08:34] | got him up there, because what was inside of him | 都是在树上完成的 因为他体内的东西 |
[08:37] | is right below him. | 现在都在他身下 |
[08:40] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[08:40] | Well, he’s been up there awhile– the blood’s dry. | 他在上面已经有一阵子了 血都干了 |
[08:44] | It looks like he’s got a wallet in his back pocket. | 他后袋里貌似有钱包 |
[08:47] | Let’s get some photos, and let’s get the body down. | 拍好照就把尸体放下来 |
[09:25] | 恐怕在有人取代王子之前 情况就会变得更加血腥 | |
[10:04] | Hello, Sebastien. | 你好啊 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[10:06] | Adalind. | 爱达玲 |
[10:08] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[10:10] | Not very well. You? | 不太好 你呢 |
[10:13] | – This is all so shocking. – Oh, it’s terrible! | -这一切让人措手不及 -太可怕了 |
[10:16] | Do they know anything about who did it yet? | 查到凶手是谁了吗 |
[10:18] | – Not that they’re telling me. – Are we in danger? | -据我所知还没有 -我们有危险吗 |
[10:21] | I think it is safe to assume that we could be, | 这样假设会比较安全 |
[10:25] | and you should behave accordingly. | 你也得做好相应准备 |
[10:28] | Who’s gonna take Eric’s place? | 谁会取代埃里克 |
[10:31] | The last royal standing. | 笑到最后的皇族人 |
[10:44] | Yeah, that’s him. Name’s Ned Klosterman. | 是他 他叫内德·克洛斯特曼 |
[10:48] | Lives in Portland. | 住在波特兰 |
[10:50] | Ironically, he’s an organ donor, | 讽刺的是 他是名器官捐赠人 |
[10:52] | although I’m not sure who’d want what’s left. | 不知道谁还会想要剩下的那些器官呢 |
[10:57] | I’ll run the name. | 我去系统里查查他 |
[10:59] | Someone must have ripped him open. | 有人把他撕开了 |
[11:01] | Yeah, or took a chain saw to him. | 或者就是锯开的 |
[11:05] | Everything seemed fine. | 没什么不妥 |
[11:07] | He went to work, and so did I. | 我和他都去上班了 |
[11:09] | Did you talk to him during the day? | 你白天跟他说过话吗 |
[11:12] | No, we were both pretty busy. | 没有 我俩都挺忙的 |
[11:15] | What time did you get home? | 你们一般几点到家 |
[11:17] | I got home around 6:00, and, um, | 我大概六点 |
[11:20] | he normally gets home by 7:00. | 他一般在七点左右 |
[11:21] | And when he wasn’t home by 8:00, | 他八点还没到家 |
[11:23] | I called his work, and they said he left early. | 我就给他公司打电话 他们说他提早下班了 |
[11:26] | So when he didn’t come home, I called the police. | 但他没回家 所以我就报警了 |
[11:32] | Was everything going okay with your marriage? | 你们婚姻和睦吗 |
[11:36] | Yes. | 和睦 |
[11:38] | It was great. | 我们很恩爱 |
[11:40] | We celebrated our fifth anniversary two nights ago. | 我们两天前还庆祝了五周年结婚纪念 |
[11:43] | We went out to dinner. | 出去吃了一顿 |
[11:46] | Any problems that night? | 那晚发生什么事了吗 |
[11:48] | No. | 没有 |
[11:50] | We were happy. | 我们很开心 |
[11:53] | We were really happy. | 真的很开心 |
[11:57] | Do you know anyone who would want to harm your husband? | 你知道有谁想伤害你丈夫吗 |
[12:01] | Just please find who did this to him. | 请一定要找出凶手 |
[12:14] | – What are you doing? – This. | -你要怎么样 -这样 |
[12:27] | – You’re bleeding! – What? | -你在流血 -什么 |
[12:29] | On your arm! | 你的手臂上 |
[12:45] | 俄勒冈州驾照 米切尔·辛克 | |
[12:52] | Get off my way. | 让开 |
[13:25] | Problem? | 有事吗 |
[13:29] | Yeah. | 有 |
[13:31] | The man I killed, Mitchell Zinc, I– | 我杀死的那个人 米切尔·辛克 我… |
[13:33] | Accidentally killed. | 你失手杀死的人 |
[13:35] | Well, that’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[13:38] | – I killed him– – Yeah, I know. | -我杀了他 -我知道 |
[13:41] | And you’re bothered by it. | 你为此感到很困扰 |
[13:43] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[13:45] | I’m beginning to remember. | 我开始想起来了 |
[13:48] | Let me ask you something, Nick. | 我问你 尼克 |
[13:50] | What’s really bothering you, | 到底什么困扰着你 |
[13:51] | the fact that you killed somebody | 是你杀了人这件事 |
[13:52] | or the fact that you killed somebody who wasn’t wesen? | 还是你杀的人不是格林生物这件事 |
[13:57] | Because god knows you’ve killed plenty of them. | 因为要知道你可是杀了不少格林生物 |
[14:00] | That’s what you Grimms do, isn’t it? | 这是你们格林的职责 不是吗 |
[14:04] | Now, excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[14:05] | I’ve got a meeting with the mayor. | 我要和市长一起开个会 |
[14:11] | When you have an answer, let me know. | 你有了答案 来和我说一声 |
[14:26] | What’d I tell you about getting too comfortable? | 我是怎么和你说的 别太随意了 |
[14:28] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[14:28] | Good. We got another tree hugger. | 很好 我们又有个”抱树者”了 |
[14:34] | This time it’s female. | 这次是个女性 |
[14:35] | We found her car abandoned up on a curb down the way. | 我们发现她的车被丢在路沿 |
[14:38] | Door was open, purse was inside. | 门开着 钱包还在里面 |
[14:40] | That’s her driver’s license. | 这是她的驾照 |
[14:43] | – Stephanie Robinson. – This is her work I.D. | -斯蒂芬妮·罗宾逊 -这是她的工作证 |
[14:45] | She’s a sales rep for Wilkes medical supplies out of Seattle. | 她是西雅图威尔克斯医药用品公司的销售代表 |
[14:49] | We’re pretty sure that’s her. | 我们确定那就是她 |
[14:51] | Same M.O. | 同样的手法 |
[14:53] | We got ourselves a serial killer here? | 难道我们碰上了连环杀手 |
[14:55] | A completely different kind of victim. | 受害者的类型完全不同 |
[14:57] | So what’s the connection between the two? | 所以说二者之间的联系是什么 |
[15:00] | Besides the tree? | 你指除了树之外 |
[15:02] | Anybody see her climb up there? | 有人看见她爬上去吗 |
[15:03] | Uh, even if they did, | 就算有人看见了 |
[15:05] | it’s not that unusual in Portland. | 这在波特兰也不算什么稀奇事 |
[15:07] | Where’s the car? | 车子在哪 |
[15:08] | This way. | 这边 |
[15:11] | Purse is on the front seat. | 钱包在前座上 |
[15:12] | That’s where I got her license and work I.D. | 我就是在那儿找到她的驾照和工作证的 |
[15:14] | Other than that, that’s how I found it. | 除此之外 就没什么别的发现了 |
[15:22] | Got some receipts here. | 这儿有一些收据 |
[15:26] | One from the Apple store yesterday, | 一张是昨天苹果商店的 |
[15:28] | another from Target. | 一张是塔吉特百货公司的 |
[15:29] | Two days ago, she went to a spa. | 两天前 她去了一个水疗中心 |
[15:31] | The night before last, | 前晚 |
[15:32] | looks like she went to dinner at Raven & Rose. | 她看起来像是去乌玫餐厅吃了晚餐 |
[15:35] | Raven & Rose? | 乌玫餐厅 |
[15:37] | Love that place. | 爱死那地方了 |
[15:38] | Chef Ostler? Genius. | 主厨奥斯勒 他是个天才 |
[15:40] | Which is why you can’t get a reservation | 这就是为什么五点之后 |
[15:41] | unless you want to eat at 5:00. | 根本定不到位的原因 |
[15:44] | Off topic. | 跑题了 |
[15:46] | – Parking receipt. – Wait a minute. | -停车收据 -等等 |
[15:48] | Didn’t Klosterman and his wife | 克洛斯特曼和他妻子 |
[15:50] | have dinner for their anniversary? | 不是出去吃晚餐庆祝周年纪念日了吗 |
[15:52] | Yeah, but we didn’t get the name of the restaurant. | 是的 但我们不知道餐厅的名字 |
[15:54] | Maybe the victims knew each other. | 说不定受害者相互认识 |
[15:55] | Well, they couldn’t have gone together. | 他们不可能是一起去的 |
[15:56] | This is dated from last night. | 这个是昨晚的 |
[15:58] | But still, they died the same way. | 尽管如此 他们死法相同 |
[15:59] | There might be a connection. | 说不定两者之间有联系 |
[16:00] | We should call Mrs. Klosterman. | 我们应该打个电话给克洛斯特曼太太 |
[16:09] | Mrs. Klosterman, sorry to bother you. | 克洛斯特曼太太 不好意思打扰你了 |
[16:10] | This is Detective Griffin. | 我是格里芬警探 |
[16:12] | I just have a quick question. | 我就问一个简短的问题 |
[16:14] | You went out to dinner with your husband for your anniversary. | 结婚周年日那天 你和你丈夫一起出去用晚餐 |
[16:17] | What was the name of the restaurant? | 那家餐厅的名字是什么 |
[16:21] | Raven & Rose. Thank you very much. | 乌玫餐厅 非常感谢 |
[16:23] | That’s all I needed. Please, do take care. | 没有别的问题了 请千万要保重 |
[16:26] | “Chef Graydon Ostler is | “主厨格雷顿·奥斯勒 |
[16:27] | a celebrated, award-winning chef and restaurateur | 是一个著名的 屡获殊荣的大厨 |
[16:30] | who trained at the cordon bleu in Paris | 他在巴黎蓝带烹饪学校 |
[16:33] | and the I.C.C. in Munich. | 和慕尼黑国际烹饪中心受过训 |
[16:34] | He has just returned from Europe | 他刚刚从欧洲回来 |
[16:36] | to open a new restaurant in Portland. | 来波特兰开了一家新餐馆 |
[16:38] | According to food critic Gustav York, | 用美食评论家古斯塔夫·约克的话来说 |
[16:40] | Raven & Rose is the shining star | 乌玫餐厅是他不断扩大的 |
[16:43] | in his expanding food universe.” | 美食宇宙中的一颗耀眼明星” |
[16:45] | “Food universe.” Really? | “美食宇宙” 你逗我呢吧 |
[16:47] | Without a connection between the victims | 受害者之间 或者和那家餐厅里的某个人 |
[16:49] | or someone at the restaurant, we have no motive. | 之间没有联系的话 我们就找不到动机 |
[16:51] | We may not even have a murder. | 甚至连是不是谋杀都无法确定 |
[16:53] | All we have is two people who ate there, | 我们只知道在那家餐厅用过餐的两个人 |
[16:55] | climbed trees, and blew up. | 爬到了树上 之后整个人爆炸了 |
[16:58] | That’s enough to look at their menu. | 这足够让我们看看他们的菜单了 |
[17:38] | – Have you found Frau Pech? – No. | -你找到佩赫女士了吗 -没有 |
[17:41] | I haven’t been able to find her anywhere in Vienna. | 我翻遍了维也纳也没找到她 |
[17:44] | I’m in her home. She’s not here either. | 我现在在她家里 她也不在 |
[17:47] | She could have left Austria, | 她可能已经离开奥地利 |
[17:49] | trying to make a deal for the child. | 去给孩子找好买家了 |
[17:52] | There’ll be buyers all over the world for that. | 多的是人有兴趣做这笔交易 |
[17:54] | Frau pech might not have left at all. | 佩赫女士也许根本没走 |
[17:57] | I have some notes of hers. | 我这儿有一些她的笔记 |
[17:59] | There’s one that says, “Sacher”, | 有个上面写着”萨赫” |
[18:03] | which I assume is the hotel, | 我猜应该是个酒店的名字 |
[18:07] | and then “215”, Which is probably a room number. | 还写着”215″ 有可能是房号 |
[18:12] | I’m thinking it might be a buyer, | 我想那可能是买家 |
[18:14] | or she’s making a deal. | 或者她正在做交易 |
[18:16] | Find out who’s in that room. | 弄清楚是谁在那个房间里 |
[18:29] | I’m sorry, we don’t open for another half hour. | 不好意思 我们还有半小时才开始营业 |
[18:36] | We need to talk to Graydon Ostler. | 我们得找格雷顿·奥斯勒谈谈 |
[18:38] | Oh, no, you don’t understand. | 别啊 你们不了解 |
[18:40] | He gets pretty stressed just before we serve dinner, so… | 每次晚上营业前他都会变得很紧张 所以 |
[18:41] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[18:43] | Get away from the stove! | 离炉子远点 |
[18:44] | You’re turning my sauce into cheese! | 你把我的酱汁变成芝士了 |
[18:47] | I think we can find him. | 我想我们能找到他 |
[18:49] | Back up! | 滚开 |
[18:51] | You will destroy my reputation! | 你会毁了我的名声的 |
[18:54] | How many times do I have to teach you the meaning of cuisine? | 我得教你们多少次什么是烹饪的意义 |
[18:58] | This is an art, not carpentry! | 这是一门艺术 不是木匠活儿 |
[19:09] | Get back to your stations, now! | 滚回去做你们的活 马上 |
[19:11] | – What? – Wesen. | -怎么了 -格林生物 |
[19:14] | – What kind? – Bauerschwein. | -哪一种 -猪妖 |
[19:16] | – Ostler? – All of them. | -奥斯勒吗 -他们都是 |
[19:23] | You say they dine in here recently? | 你说他们最近在这儿用过晚餐 |
[19:25] | Yes, within the last couple of days. | 是的 就是前几天的事 |
[19:28] | Sorry, I don’t recognize either one. | 抱歉 我一个也没认出来 |
[19:29] | What is this about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[19:31] | Well, they both died. | 他们都死了 |
[19:32] | What? | 什么 |
[19:34] | You don’t think this had something to do | 你不是认为那和我的餐厅 |
[19:35] | with my restaurant, do you? | 有关系吧 |
[19:36] | Look, we had the county health inspector here last month, | 上个月县卫生检查员才来过 |
[19:39] | and he gave us perfect scores. Plus, look at my menu. | 他给了我们满分 而且 看看我的菜单 |
[19:41] | We specifically ask if you have any food allergies, | 我们会特别询问客人是否对任何食物过敏 |
[19:44] | and we warn against ingredients | 而且有生蛋和贝类这类配料的时候 |
[19:46] | such as raw eggs and shellfish. No. | 我们还会提醒客人 所以不可能 |
[19:48] | We need to know if anybody who works for you knew the victims. | 我们要知道你的员工中是否有人认识死者 |
[19:51] | We need a list of your employees, | 所以我们需要一份员工名单 |
[19:52] | and we need to know what Stephanie Robinson | 我们要知道斯蒂芬妮·罗宾逊 |
[19:54] | and Ned Klosterman ordered. | 和内德·克洛斯特曼点了什么菜 |
[19:58] | That shouldn’t be a problem. | 没问题 |
[19:59] | Neither of the victims ordered the same thing. | 两个受害者点的菜式都不一样 |
[20:02] | Klosterman had Ossobuco, | 克洛斯特曼吃了炖小牛肘 |
[20:03] | Robinson had halibut with huckleberry sauce. | 罗宾逊吃了越橘酱比目鱼 |
[20:06] | They both ordered wine. | 他们俩都点了红酒 |
[20:07] | He had Pinot Noir, she had Sauvignon Blanc. | 他喝了黑比诺红葡萄酒 而她喝的是白苏维浓 |
[20:11] | No one on this list has a criminal record, | 这张名单上的人没有犯罪记录 |
[20:14] | including the chef. | 包括主厨 |
[20:15] | And Klosterman’s wife didn’t recognize any of these names. | 克洛斯特曼的妻子也没认出这些名字 |
[20:19] | Got the tox screens back on your vics. | 受害者的药物检查出来了 |
[20:21] | Well, I assume you’ve read them? | 我猜你已经看过了 |
[20:23] | – Of course. – Then just tell us. | -当然了 -告诉我们吧 |
[20:24] | No known pathogens. | 没有已知的病原体 |
[20:26] | No known poisons or toxins. You got nothing. | 没有已知的毒药或毒素 什么也没有 |
[20:31] | Yeah, nothing except a kitchen full of bauerschwein. | 是什么也没有 除了一厨房的猪妖 |
[20:34] | We can’t arrest ’em for that. | 但我们不能因此逮捕他们 |
[20:37] | It kind of sounds like | 听起来有点像是 |
[20:38] | an extreme form of gastric dilatation volvulus. | 胃扩张肠扭结的极端情况 |
[20:41] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[20:43] | Bloat. | 胃气胀 |
[20:45] | Dogs get it, cattle get it. | 狗和牛都会得此症 |
[20:46] | It’s breed-specific, so for dogs it would be, you know, | 跟品种有关 所以犬类会得这种病的 |
[20:49] | Irish setters, | 比如说爱尔兰长毛猎犬 |
[20:51] | Great Danes, St. Bernards. | 丹麦猛犬 圣伯纳犬 |
[20:52] | What about the volvulus part? | 那肠扭结是什么 |
[20:54] | That’s when the stomach gets twisted | 那是胃在消化道的纵轴处 |
[20:55] | around the longitudinal axis of the digestive tract. | 发生扭结 |
[20:59] | I should ask you this stuff more often. | 我应该经常多问你一点这些东西 |
[21:00] | Now, you said it was breed-specific? | 你刚刚说是特殊的品种吗 |
[21:02] | So I’m wondering if the victims | 我在想这个案子里的两个受害者 |
[21:04] | in this case might somehow be the same breed. | 是否可能是同一品种 |
[21:08] | I mean, the kitchen staff was entirely bauerschwein. | 厨房的员工全都是猪妖 |
[21:10] | Well, were the victims bauerschwein? | 那受害者是猪妖吗 |
[21:12] | I don’t know, and now that they’re dead, | 我不知道 而且他们现在已经死了 |
[21:14] | there’s no way to find out, but if they were blutbaden… | 那就没有办法确定了 但如果他们是狼人 |
[21:19] | Huh. What? | 怎样 |
[21:21] | You see, blutbaden and bauerschwein | 狼人和猪妖 |
[21:22] | have been feuding for centuries. | 长期争斗了几个世纪 |
[21:25] | No, but this is a restaurant. | 不 但这是间餐厅 |
[21:27] | Anybody can eat there. | 任何人都能去那吃东西 |
[21:29] | Plus, how would they know they were blutbaden | 而且他们怎么知道谁是狼人 |
[21:30] | or what they were ordering? | 客人们又会点些什么 |
[21:32] | Well, why don’t you think about that | 为什么你不在去门罗家的路上 |
[21:33] | on your way to Monroe’s? | 好好想想这个问题呢 |
[21:35] | Aren’t you supposed to be moving out tonight? | 你今晚不是该搬回来住吗 |
[21:38] | Or have you changed your mind on me? | 还是你改变主意了 |
[21:41] | No. I’m on my way. | 没有 我现在就去 |
[21:44] | I’ll see you soon. | 回头见 |
[21:44] | And, um, thank you for the bloat info. | 谢谢你告诉我胃气胀的信息 |
[21:48] | Any time. | 随时乐意效劳 |
[21:49] | It’s gonna be weird not having you around. | 你搬走了 感觉会很奇怪 |
[21:51] | I mean, sure, it’s gonna be great having my house back, | 我自己又可以一个人住当然好了 |
[21:54] | and I did kind of like the odd couple thing. | 不过我也挺享受两个大男人同居这事的 |
[21:56] | Except, of course, when Rosalee was here. | 当然是罗莎莉不在的时候 |
[22:00] | Well, I can’t tell you how much you helped me out | 你给我地方住 帮了我很大的忙 |
[22:02] | by letting me stay here. | 我非常感谢 |
[22:03] | You know what? That whole | 知道吗 这整个 |
[22:05] | “Juliette in a coma and not remembering you | “朱丽叶昏迷 醒来不记得你 |
[22:08] | and then kind of hating you” thing, just a bad deal. | 甚至还有点讨厌你”的事件只是场恶梦 |
[22:12] | I’m sorry, I don’t mean to rehash. | 抱歉 我不是要老调重弹 |
[22:13] | It’s just, I’m glad it worked out, | 我只是很高兴事情解决了 |
[22:15] | for both of us. | 对我们俩而言 |
[22:16] | I know it wasn’t always easy. | 我知道一切都不容易 |
[22:18] | Well, hey, how many blutbaden | 有多少狼人 |
[22:21] | can say they had a Grimm living with them under the same roof? | 能说他们曾经和一个格林住在同一屋檐下呢 |
[22:24] | And lived to tell about it? | 并且还能活下来讲述他们的经历 |
[22:25] | Right, probably– | 对的 可能 |
[22:26] | – None. – None, actually. | -一个都没有 -确实是一个都没有 |
[22:29] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[22:34] | uh, toothbrush. | 忘了牙刷 |
[22:35] | Right. | 是的 |
[22:38] | Oh, hey, have you heard about this new restaurant, | 你有听说过这家新餐厅吗 |
[22:42] | Raven & Rose? | 乌玫餐厅 |
[22:43] | Heard about it? | 何止听说过 |
[22:44] | Rosalee and I just ate there the other night. | 不久前的一个晚上 罗莎莉和我才去那吃过 |
[22:45] | It is spectacular! | 惊人地好吃 |
[22:47] | I had an incredible vegan sausage cassoulet– | 我吃了一道很棒的素食香肠豆焖肉 |
[22:49] | You know it’s run by bauerschwein, right? | 你知道那家店是猪妖开的吧 |
[22:52] | No, but why should that matter? | 不知道 但这有什么问题吗 |
[22:54] | Lots of wesen own restaurants. | 很多格林生物都有自己的餐厅 |
[22:56] | I mean, I would never frequent a place run by a schneetmacher, | 我是绝对不会经常去蜘蛛精开的店 |
[22:58] | or for that matter, that served schneetmacher. | 或者换句话说 专门招待蜘蛛精的餐厅 |
[23:02] | – But- – You feeling okay? | -但是 -你还好吧 |
[23:05] | Oh, man. I feel great. | 我好极了 |
[23:09] | Well, I think this just about does it. | 我想东西都拿齐了 |
[23:13] | – Here, let me help you. – Okay. | -来 我帮你 -好 |
[23:20] | Monroe, I thought you said you were gonna give me a hand. | 门罗 你不是要帮我拿嘛 |
[23:22] | Yeah, I am, ’cause I got- I got the bag. | 是啊 我拿了袋子 |
[23:25] | Hey, could you get the door for me? | 可以帮我开门吗 |
[23:27] | You’re not actually going anywhere just yet. | 其实你暂时还不能走 |
[23:31] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[23:33] | Surprise? | 惊喜 |
[23:36] | For what? It’s not my birthday. | 为了什么 又不是我的生日 |
[23:38] | – It’s for your leaving. – Oh, yes. | -庆祝你离开 -是的 |
[23:39] | And we’re pretty excited about it. | 我们对此都很兴奋 |
[23:42] | So my wife baked a cake! | 我妻子烤了个蛋糕 |
[23:43] | She doesn’t need much of an excuse. | 她反正也经常做 根本不需要理由 |
[23:46] | Bud, this cake is so gorgeous. | 巴德 这蛋糕太棒了 |
[23:48] | – Where’s your wife? – With the kids. | -你太太呢 -看孩子呢 |
[23:50] | Somebody’s got to watch ’em. | 孩子得有人照看啊 |
[23:51] | God knows what they’ll chew up when you’re not home. | 要是没人看着指不定他们会吃掉什么呢 |
[23:54] | All right, now, | 好了 |
[23:54] | I just want to say, for a roommate who’s a Grimm– | 我想说 有一个格林室友 |
[23:58] | and I really mean this– | 我由衷地… |
[24:01] | I’ll get it. | 我来接吧 |
[24:04] | So where was I? | 我说到哪了 |
[24:05] | You were about to tell me how great I am. | 你正要称赞我多么伟大呢 |
[24:07] | Actually, I was about to say how great | 其实我是想称赞伟大的自己 |
[24:08] | I was for putting up with you, | 能忍你这么久 |
[24:10] | but yeah, you were okay too. | 但你也还不错啦 |
[24:11] | Uh, can we get to the drinking part? | 咱还是直接喝酒吧 |
[24:12] | Yeah, let’s do this. | 好 喝酒 |
[24:13] | – Cheers. – That’s what I say. | -干杯 -我就想说这个来着 |
[24:14] | Hey, Kimber’s on the phone. | 是金宝的电话 |
[24:16] | Something’s happened to Sam. | 山姆出了点状况 |
[24:18] | She’s calling everyone looking for him. | 她给所有人打电话打探他的下落呢 |
[24:20] | What? | 什么 |
[24:26] | – Who’s Sam? – He’s a friend of Monroe’s. | -山姆是谁 -他是门罗的朋友 |
[24:28] | I just met him at a restaurant the other night. | 我那晚在餐厅认识他的 |
[24:30] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[24:31] | He hasn’t come home, and he’s not answering his phone, | 他没回家 也不接电话 |
[24:33] | – so she’s very concerned. – Take care. | -所以她很担心 -保重 |
[24:36] | Okay, this is weird. | 这事很诡异 |
[24:38] | Kimber says Sam snapped this morning, | 金宝说山姆今早不太正常 |
[24:41] | that he woke up and his eyes were kind of glassy. | 早上起来目光呆滞 |
[24:43] | He didn’t feel well, | 也觉得不太舒服 |
[24:43] | but he went to work anyway, | 但还是去上班了 |
[24:44] | and now she can’t find him. | 现在就找不到他人了 |
[24:46] | And this is not like Sam. | 山姆平时不是这样的 |
[24:48] | Did he eat at Raven & Rose? | 他在乌玫餐厅吃过饭吗 |
[24:50] | Yeah, that’s actually where we ran into him. | 我们就是在那遇见他的 |
[24:53] | I love that place. A little pricey but worth it. | 我很喜欢那地方 有点贵 但很值 |
[24:55] | All right, is he a blutbad? | 好吧 他是狼人吗 |
[24:56] | Sam? Uh, yeah, why? | 山姆吗 是的 怎么了 |
[24:59] | We’re working on a case. We’ve got two dead bodies, | 我们在办一件案子 已经有两具尸体 |
[25:01] | and both of them ate at the Raven & Rose | 两名死者过去几天 |
[25:03] | in the last few days. | 都在乌玫餐厅用过餐 |
[25:04] | All right, do you know Ned Klosterman | 你认识内德·克洛斯特曼 |
[25:06] | or Stephanie Robinson? | 或者斯蒂芬妮·罗宾逊吗 |
[25:07] | Ned, I do, yeah. Why? | 我认识内德 怎么了 |
[25:09] | They were the two victims. | 他们就是被害人 |
[25:13] | Is Ned a blutbad? | 内德是狼人吗 |
[25:14] | Yeah, yeah, he– | 是的 他… |
[25:15] | He’s one of my old sort of hunting buddies, you know, from– | 他过去是我的猎友… |
[25:19] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[25:22] | What about Stephanie Robinson? | 那斯蒂芬妮·罗宾逊呢 |
[25:24] | Um, I don’t know. I don’t know her. | 不知道 我不认识她 |
[25:26] | But at least two of the three were blutbaden. | 但至少三个里面两个是狼人 |
[25:28] | Monroe, we’re gonna need Sam’s license plate. | 门罗 我们需要山姆的车牌号 |
[25:30] | We’re gonna have to put an A.P.B. out on his car. | 要对他的车发出全境通告 |
[25:31] | Uh, right. Okay. | 好的 没问题 |
[25:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[25:35] | The restaurant is run by bauerschwein, | 餐厅是猪妖开的 |
[25:38] | and we think that they’re somehow targeting blutbaden. | 我们认为他们是在针对狼人行凶 |
[25:42] | Oh, God! Oh, God! This is really bad. | 天哪 这太糟糕了 |
[25:44] | Bauerschwein going after blutbaden? | 猪妖杀害狼人 |
[25:46] | I mean, isn’t it sort of the other way around? | 不该是相反的情况吗 |
[25:48] | You’d be surprised. | 惊讶吧 |
[25:50] | I’ll–I’ll-I’ll put the cake in the fridge. | 我还是把蛋糕先放到冰箱里吧 |
[25:53] | Rosalee, you said that Monroe ate there. | 罗莎莉 你说那天门罗也在那吃饭了 |
[25:55] | What did he eat? | 他吃什么了 |
[25:56] | Uh, I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[25:59] | Here’s the license plate. | 这是车牌号 |
[26:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:03] | Do you feel okay? | 你感觉还好吗 |
[26:04] | Yeah, fine. I mean, should I not? | 很好啊 我该感觉不好吗 |
[26:06] | How did they die? | 他们怎么死的 |
[26:08] | It’s something similar to gastric dilatation volvulus. | 有点像胃扩张和肠扭转的症状 |
[26:11] | Basically, their insides burst. | 简单说就是他们自爆了 |
[26:13] | That sounds familiar. I have to get to the shop. | 听着很耳熟 我要去店里一趟 |
[26:16] | What? | 什么 |
[26:35] | I knew I knew it. | 我就知道我见过这个 |
[26:37] | It’s called vollige verzweiflung in German– | 德语叫vollige verzweiflung |
[26:39] | the black despair mushroom. | 绝望黑菇 |
[26:41] | “It’s found mostly in the black forest.” | “主要长在黑森林” |
[26:43] | “It is similar to a rare strain of fungus called | “它与一种生长在热带地区 |
[26:46] | Ophiocordyceps Unilateralis from the tropics, | 叫做偏侧蛇虫草菌的稀有真菌相似 |
[26:49] | which attacks carpenter ants, causing them to climb into trees | 会袭击木蚁 让它们爬上树 |
[26:53] | where their insides burst, spreading the fungal spores.” | 在上面自我爆炸 并传播孢子” |
[26:56] | “When eaten raw, the mushrooms are harmless, but when cooked, | “生吃蘑菇无害 但一旦经过烹煮 |
[27:00] | they release a toxin fatal to blutbaden.” | 就会产生一种对狼人来说致命的毒素” |
[27:06] | – What’s wrong? – I’m trying to remember | -怎么了 -我在回想自己 |
[27:07] | if I had any mushrooms at Raven & Rose. | 那天在乌玫餐厅有没有吃蘑菇 |
[27:09] | – Did I? – I don’t know. | -我吃了吗 -我不知道 |
[27:11] | Th-those could have been in anything. | 什么菜里都可能有蘑菇 |
[27:12] | We checked what the victims had to eat. | 我们检查了被害人点的餐 |
[27:15] | They ordered completely different things. | 他们点的东西完全不同 |
[27:17] | Is Sam’s girlfriend a blutbad? | 山姆的女友是狼人吗 |
[27:18] | Uh-uh, she’s a kehrseite-schlich-kennen. | 不 她只是一个懂行人 |
[27:20] | You know, like you and Hank. | 像你和汉克一样 |
[27:20] | She’s not a wesen, but she knows the– | 她不是格林生物 但是她了解… |
[27:22] | Wait, whoa! The tartlets. | 等下 那个馅饼 |
[27:24] | – What tartlets? – The beef and truffle tartlets. | -什么馅饼 -牛肉松露馅饼 |
[27:26] | They weren’t on the menu. | 菜单上没有 |
[27:28] | They were compliments of the chef. | 算是主厨的一点心意 |
[27:29] | Everyone got one, except you didn’t eat it. | 每人都有 但你没吃 |
[27:32] | Well, no, it had meat. | 是啊 里面有肉 |
[27:34] | Well, that’s how he does it. | 就是这样 |
[27:35] | Serves it to everybody. Only the blutbaden are affected. | 每人都提供一份 只有狼人会中毒 |
[27:38] | Griffin. Where? | 我是格里芬 在哪 |
[27:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:43] | They found Sam’s car ran off the road in Washington Park. | 他们在华盛顿公园路边发现山姆的车 |
[27:47] | – He was not with his car. – He’s not gonna go far. | -他没在车里 -他不会走远的 |
[27:50] | I’m going with you. He’s my friend. | 我也要去 他是我的朋友 |
[28:18] | Any sign of the owner? | 看见车主了吗 |
[28:20] | Not since I’ve been here. | 没看见 |
[28:22] | Well, that’s definitely Sam’s car, | 这绝对是山姆的车 |
[28:23] | so he’s got to be around here somewhere. | 他肯定就在这附近 |
[28:27] | What the hell is that? | 什么声音 |
[28:28] | Sam. Stay with the car. | 是山姆 你们待在这里 |
[28:30] | Call the paramedics. | 叫救护车 |
[28:42] | There. | 那里 |
[28:42] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[28:43] | Hold on, man! We’re here, we’re coming! | 坚持住 伙计 我们来救你了 |
[28:51] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[29:02] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[29:21] | Monroe? | 门罗 |
[29:23] | I’m gonna kill that bauerschwein. | 我要杀了那个猪妖 |
[29:26] | We still don’t have any evidence | 我们还是没有证据 |
[29:28] | that he knew what he was doing. | 证明他是故意这么做的 |
[29:29] | He’s a bauerschwein. | 他是猪妖 |
[29:32] | What more evidence do you need? | 还要什么证据 |
[29:34] | Well, I need something I can take to court. | 我需要能在法庭上站住脚的证据 |
[29:36] | Not this time, Nick. | 这次不行 尼克 |
[29:37] | Either you take care of this, or I will. | 如果你不动手 就让我来 |
[29:40] | Let me handle this. | 让我来处理这件事 |
[29:42] | I’ve already lost two friends, man. | 我已经失去两个朋友了 |
[29:43] | I am not losing any more. | 我不想失去更多 |
[29:44] | So one way or another, that pig is going down. | 所以无论如何 这头猪死定了 |
[29:55] | He’s not gonna go vigilante on us, is he? | 他不会自己动手惩治那家伙吧 |
[29:57] | He might. | 说不定 |
[30:00] | How do you want to deal with the chef? | 你打算怎么处理这位主厨 |
[30:05] | Excuse me, chef, I hate to bother you, but– | 抱歉 主厨 又来打扰你 可是… |
[30:07] | But what? | 可是什么 |
[30:08] | One of those detectives is here again. | 之前的那个警探又来了 |
[30:10] | Where? | 在哪 |
[30:15] | Too bad you came in so late. | 你来晚了真可惜 |
[30:16] | You missed a fantastique coq au vin. | 错过了一道美味的葡萄酒焖鸡 |
[30:21] | There’s been another death. | 又死了一个人 |
[30:23] | – Someone who ate here? – Yeah. | -死者在这里吃过饭 -对 |
[30:26] | I doubt it was anything they ordered. | 我不认为跟他们点的餐有关 |
[30:28] | It wasn’t. It wasn’t on the menu. | 是没有关系 那东西不在菜单上 |
[30:30] | But everybody ate it, compliments of the chef. | 可是每位客人都吃过 主厨的小心意嘛 |
[30:36] | Yeah, there’s a special ingredient in it, | 里面有一种特殊的原料 |
[30:39] | from the forests of Germany. | 取材自德国森林 |
[30:41] | Maybe you’ve heard of it. | 也许你听说过 |
[30:44] | It’s called the black despair. | 叫绝望蘑菇 |
[30:47] | That is absurd! | 真是荒唐 |
[30:51] | Not for a bauerschwein who’s killing blutbaden, it isn’t. | 对于一个谋杀狼人的猪妖来说可不荒唐 |
[31:03] | You’re a Grimm. | 你是格林 |
[31:07] | I have witnesses here. | 我有证人 |
[31:11] | Oh, you mean the accomplices? | 你是说这些共犯吗 |
[31:12] | You’re gonna kill us all? | 你准备把我们都杀了吗 |
[31:14] | I’m not gonna kill anyone. | 我不会杀任何人 |
[31:16] | What are you going to do? You can’t arrest me. | 那你准备做什么 你不能逮捕我 |
[31:18] | We’re simply preparing gourmet dinners, like I do every night. | 我们只是像平常一样准备精美晚餐而已 |
[31:22] | How do you prove in a court that I was killing blutbaden? | 你要怎么在法庭上证明我在杀狼人 |
[31:25] | Well, I was hoping you’d confess. | 我本希望你自己认罪的 |
[31:27] | Really? | 是吗 |
[31:28] | That would be the right thing to do. | 那才是你该做的事 |
[31:30] | Let me tell you | 让我来告诉你 |
[31:31] | about the right thing to do, Mr. Grimm. | 什么是该做的事 格林先生 |
[31:34] | Half of my family was killed by blutbaden, going back years. | 多年前 我有一半亲人都被狼人杀了 |
[31:38] | Everyone who works for me has lost relatives. | 所有为我工作的猪妖都失去过亲人 |
[31:41] | Everyone has lost, | 他们都因狼人 |
[31:43] | everyone has suffered at the hands of the blutbaden! | 痛失亲人 受尽煎熬 |
[31:50] | The payback has only just begun. | 报复才刚刚开始 |
[31:52] | So this is about the past? | 所以这是因为过去的恩怨 |
[31:54] | No, no. This is all about the future. | 不不 这是为了将来 |
[31:58] | The civilized future, | 一个终于人人平等 |
[32:00] | where we are finally on equal footing, | 我们也不用再活在恐惧之中的 |
[32:03] | where we no longer live in constant fear. | 文明的未来 |
[32:08] | You really think you can hold me responsible | 你真的觉得狼人自身的弱点 |
[32:10] | for the blutbaden’s own weakness? | 要由我来买单吗 |
[32:13] | I think you’d better come to terms with the new world order. | 你还是向新的世界秩序妥协吧 |
[32:20] | There’s not gonna be a new world order. | 不会有什么新的世界秩序 |
[32:25] | Not as long as this killing continues. | 至少只要这场杀戮继续 就不会有 |
[32:28] | Well, that’s an interesting sentiment coming from a Grimm. | 一个格林居然能说出这么有意思的话 |
[32:33] | I’m sorry, but I need to ask you to leave. | 抱歉 我得送客了 |
[32:35] | We’re closed for tonight, | 我们今晚打烊了 |
[32:37] | and we have an even bigger night tomorrow night. | 明晚对我们来说可是更加重大的一晚 |
[32:44] | Even if the chef knew he was killing blutbaden, | 即使主厨是故意杀害狼人 |
[32:47] | – you can’t prove it. – I’m not gonna try. | -你也无法证明 -我也不会做无用功 |
[32:50] | This blutbaden-bauerschwein feud has been going on forever. | 狼人猪妖的不和由来已久 |
[32:54] | It’s just like the Middle East, Rwanda, Ireland. | 就像中东 卢旺达和爱尔兰一样 |
[32:58] | Somebody always has a very good reason | 人总能为杀掉一个不喜欢的人 |
[32:59] | for killing somebody they don’t like. | 找到充分的理由 |
[33:01] | Well, then how can you stop it? | 那你要怎么阻止它呢 |
[33:02] | As a cop, I can’t. | 以警察身份的话 我没办法 |
[33:05] | Well, what are you gonna do, kill him? | 你准备怎么办 杀了他 |
[33:08] | That’s what my ancestors used to do. | 我的祖先会这么做 |
[33:11] | That won’t stop it. | 这样于事无补 |
[33:14] | Look, that’s not gonna stop it everywhere, | 虽然无法阻止各地发生这种事 |
[33:17] | but it will stop it here. | 但可以阻止这件事在这里继续 |
[33:19] | And if I don’t do anything, Monroe will. | 如果我不出手 门罗也会 |
[33:22] | And I don’t want him going to jail for murder, | 我不希望他因为谋杀入狱 |
[33:24] | ’cause that they can prove. | 因为这样的谋杀有迹可查 |
[33:29] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[33:35] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[33:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:38] | You’re getting that look again. | 你又出现那种样子了 |
[33:43] | Juliette, I’m fine. | 朱丽叶 我很好 |
[33:46] | I’ve got to go deal with this. | 我要去处理这件事了 |
[33:54] | Sam never hurt anybody. | 山姆从没伤害过任何人 |
[33:56] | I mean, talk about a decent guy. And Ned’s the same way. | 是个非常正派的人 内德也是 |
[33:59] | I mean, yeah, okay, we hunted a little when we were young, | 没错 我们年轻的时候是捕过猎 |
[34:01] | but never bauerschwein. Only the legal stuff. | 可是从没伤害过猪妖 都是一些合法物种 |
[34:04] | You need to calm down. | 你得冷静点 |
[34:06] | I just watched a friend of mine explode in a tree. | 我刚刚亲眼看着我的朋友在树上自爆了 |
[34:11] | I mean, how are you supposed to calm down | 经历过这种事 |
[34:13] | after something like that? | 怎么可能冷静 |
[34:14] | I don’t want you doing anything crazy. | 我不希望你做傻事 |
[34:16] | What, you mean like the right thing? | 你是说 正确的事吗 |
[34:17] | Like killing that murderer? | 比如杀了那个凶手 |
[34:19] | Nick said that he would handle it. | 尼克说他会处理的 |
[34:20] | How is he gonna handle this? | 他能怎么处理 |
[34:23] | This is between blutbaden and bauerschwein. | 这是狼人和猪妖的纠葛 |
[34:25] | Always has been, always will be. | 由来已久 还将持续 |
[34:27] | And if we let them get away with this, man, | 如果我们让他们逍遥法外 |
[34:29] | it is gonna be open season on us! | 那就是我们狼人的灭顶之灾 |
[34:32] | And what happens when they don’t stop at blutbaden, | 如果他们不针对狼人 |
[34:34] | and they kill a few fuchsbaus? | 转而杀害狐妖了 会怎么样 |
[34:37] | Then what are you gonna say, huh? | 到时你会怎么说 |
[34:42] | You were right. | 你猜得没错 |
[34:43] | Chef Ostler knows exactly what he’s doing. | 奥斯勒主厨确实是故意为之 |
[34:46] | – You talked to him? – Yes. | -你找过他了 -对 |
[34:48] | I thought I’d give him a chance to turn himself in. | 我认为应该给他个自首的机会 |
[34:50] | Oh, I’m sure that went over big. | 我猜这主意肯定大受欢迎 |
[34:51] | Did he take you up on that? | 他接受了吗 |
[34:53] | Well, I got the confirmation that I needed. | 至少我得到了他的口头证实 |
[34:55] | What good does it do if we know he’s guilty? | 知道他有罪有什么好处 |
[34:57] | You can’t arrest him for serving something | 不能因为他提供了只对狼人有毒的食物 |
[34:59] | that’s only poisonous to blutbaden. | 而逮捕他 |
[35:01] | There’s nothing Nick can do. | 尼克对此无能为力 |
[35:03] | As a cop, anyway! I’m sorry. | 至少作为警察来说 抱歉 |
[35:05] | Somebody has got to put the fear of God into these schwein! | 我得去让这些猪感受一下什么叫害怕 |
[35:08] | You do this, you risk everything. | 你这么做太冒险了 |
[35:10] | – Listen to him. – No. | -听他一句劝 -不 |
[35:13] | Not after what they did to Ned and Sam and Hap. | 他们对内德 山姆和哈普做了这种事 |
[35:17] | I am not gonna let them get away with it! | 我不会让他们好过的 |
[35:25] | oh, Nick, please, do something. | 尼克 想想办法 |
[35:49] | Just after 8:00 p.m. this evening in Vienna, Austria, | 就在奥地利维也纳当地时间晚上八时 |
[35:51] | 埃里克·雷纳德 年龄45岁 | |
[35:52] | Eric Renard, crown princes of | 埃里克·雷纳德 |
[35:53] | the Cronenberg family, | 科隆伯格家族的皇储 |
[35:54] | was killed when his car exploded | 在从维也纳国际机场回程途中 |
[35:56] | en route from the Vienna International Airport. | 因乘坐的汽车爆炸而身亡 |
[35:59] | No one has yet claimed responsibility for this tragic event. | 暂时还未有人宣称对这起悲剧事件负责 |
[36:02] | All of Vienna is in mourning. | 整个维也纳都在哀悼 |
[36:12] | – Yes? – Uh, room service. | -什么事 -客房服务 |
[36:15] | For me? | 给我的 |
[36:16] | – Room 215? – Yes. | -这是215房间吗 -是 |
[36:19] | But I didn’t order any room service. | 可是我没叫客房服务 |
[36:21] | There must be some mistake. | 肯定是搞错了 |
[36:46] | Magnifique. | 好极了 |
[37:53] | That’s it. Run, run, run. | 很好 快跑 跑 跑 |
[38:10] | Oh, so… | 那么… |
[38:12] | what shall we serve the blutbad tonight? | 今晚给狼人准备了什么大餐呢 |
[38:18] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[38:19] | How about the chef himself? | 享用主厨本人怎么样 |
[38:22] | I haven’t done anything. Stay away! | 我什么都没干 别过来 |
[38:25] | I like it when dinner talks back. | 晚餐还会还嘴 我喜欢 |
[38:31] | No! No, no, please! | 不不不 别这样 |
[38:40] | Get back! | 往后退 |
[39:02] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[39:06] | You’ve got to protect me. | 你们要保护我 |
[39:09] | He killed my friends! | 他杀了我朋友 |
[39:11] | Get down on the ground. Put your hands behind your head! | 趴下 把手放到头后面 |
[39:14] | Not until we kill every last one of them. | 那得等我们把他们杀光了 |
[39:16] | All bauerschwein must die! | 猪妖都得死 |
[39:19] | Don’t do this. | 别冲动 |
[39:20] | Don’t– Don’t let him get me. | 别让他伤害我 |
[39:28] | – Don’t! – No! | -别过来 -不 |
[39:47] | You killed him! Thank God! | 你把他杀了 真是谢天谢地 |
[39:50] | He didn’t give me a choice. | 他逼我的 |
[39:57] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[40:02] | You shot him. | 你开枪打了他 |
[40:06] | Kill him now. | 杀了他 |
[40:09] | Yeah, we’ll shut down his place for good! | 把他的餐厅永久关闭 |
[40:12] | They’re everywhere. | 到处都有他们 |
[40:14] | Bauerschwein! | 猪妖 |
[40:15] | Now this feud ends, | 这段世仇结束了 |
[40:17] | and it ends now. | 现在就结束了 |
[40:19] | You have to get me out of here. | 你们得救我出去 |
[40:22] | Not until you confess | 除非你承认 |
[40:23] | to murdering Klosterman, Robinson, and Leoni. | 杀害了克洛斯特曼 罗宾逊和莱尼 |
[40:27] | If you don’t, these blutbaden | 如果你不认罪 这些狼人 |
[40:28] | are gonna kill every bauerschwein you know. | 会把你认识的每一个猪妖都杀光 |
[40:33] | Kill the hog! | 杀了那头猪 |
[40:34] | There’s nothing you can do to stop us. | 你们阻止不了我们 |
[40:44] | Guess who’s on the menu tonight. | 猜猜今晚的菜单上是谁 |
[40:47] | Oh, man. There’s a lot of ’em. | 天呐 到处都是他们 |
[40:50] | We have to start thinking about ourselves here, Nick. | 我们得先顾好自己的安危了 尼克 |
[40:52] | What? No, you can’t leave me! | 什么 不行 你们不能扔下我 |
[40:55] | Unless you confess… | 你不认罪 |
[40:56] | we gotta let nature take its course. | 我们就不会插手这件事 |
[40:58] | – Let’s go, huh? – Time to die, pig! | -我们走吧 -你的死期到了 蠢猪 |
[41:04] | You’re trapped, pig! | 你逃不掉的 蠢猪 |
[41:11] | Okay, okay, okay! I did it! I confess! | 好好好 是我做的 我承认 |
[41:13] | I did it! I killed them! | 是我做的 是我杀了他们 |
[41:14] | All right, just get me out of here! | 行了吧 快带我离开这里 |
[41:44] | You really think me admitting this | 你真以为我认罪了 |
[41:46] | is gonna stop something that’s been going on for centuries? | 就能停止已经延续好几个世纪的恩怨吗 |
[41:49] | No. | 不 |
[41:51] | But it’s a start. | 不过这是个开始 |
[42:04] | You know, you connected on a couple of those. | 这些伤可是你的杰作 |
[42:06] | Yeah, you too. | 我这儿也有 |
[42:10] | He signed it. | 他签字了 |
[42:11] | He did. | 确实 |
[42:13] | And this little piggy went to jail. | 这头猪要去吃牢饭了 |