时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Let me ask you something, Nick. | 我问你 尼克 |
[00:04] | What’s really bothering you, | 到底什么困扰着你 |
[00:05] | the fact that you killed somebody | 是你杀了人这件事 |
[00:06] | or the fact that you killed somebody who wasn’t wesen? | 还是你杀的人不是格林生物这件事 |
[00:09] | Europe and the world have gathered today | 整个欧洲和世界各地的群众今日都聚集在 |
[00:09] | 奥地利维也纳 在恐怖袭击中身亡的皇储埃里克·雷纳德葬礼 | |
[00:10] | in Vienna, Austria, to mourn the passing | 奥地利维也纳 悼念已故 |
[00:12] | of crown prince Eric Renard. | 皇储埃里克·雷纳德 |
[00:14] | Gonna be leaving town for a little while. | 我要离开这里一阵子 |
[00:15] | Does this have to do with your brother’s death? | 你离开和你弟弟的死有关吗 |
[00:17] | – Maybe. – You in some kind of danger? | -也许吧 -你有危险吗 |
[00:19] | I would assume so. | 我想是的 |
[00:20] | Been a long time since I’ve been back. | 我好久没有回来了 |
[00:21] | I wouldn’t want what happened | 我不想发生在你弟弟 |
[00:22] | to your brother to happen to you. | 身上的事情也发生在你身上 |
[00:28] | Verrat. You call this a safe house? | 镇反军 你管这个叫安全屋 |
[00:30] | – Time to leave. – Who knew I was coming? | -该走了 -有谁知道我要来 |
[00:33] | Too many. | 很多 |
[00:34] | But Breslau set up the safe house. | 不过布莱斯劳安排好了安全屋 |
[00:35] | Can’t wait to meet him. | 真是迫不及待想跟他碰面 |
[00:36] | The prince will see you now. | 王子召你进去 |
[00:38] | – The prince? – Life goes on, my dear. | -王子 -生活一直在继续 亲爱的 |
[00:40] | So does the family business. | 家族事务也是 |
[00:42] | Hello, Miss Schade. | 你好 莎德女士 |
[00:44] | I’ve been looking forward to meeting you. | 我一直很期待和你的见面 |
[00:51] | 对于那些身陷地狱的人 随他们去 不要怜悯 | |
[01:16] | Eric and I were second cousins on my mother’s side. | 埃里克和我是我母亲这方的表兄弟 |
[01:19] | We were quite close. | 我们很亲近 |
[01:23] | I was devastated by his passing in such a… | 他居然被残忍暗杀 |
[01:27] | violent, obscene way. | 我大为震惊 |
[01:30] | I will do everything in my power | 我会竭尽全力 |
[01:31] | to bring to justice the men responsible for this act. | 将凶手绳之以法 |
[01:38] | Or women. | 女人也一样 |
[01:41] | That being said, | 话虽如此 |
[01:43] | I wish to retain your legal services to the family. | 我希望保留你目前的身份 |
[01:47] | You’ll stay on in your present position. | 你继续对家族提供法律服务 |
[01:52] | I’ll be counting on you to honor your relationship with Eric, | 我希望你尊重你和埃里克的关系 |
[01:56] | which I understand was rather intimate. | 据我了解 你们关系很亲密 |
[02:04] | The police in several countries | 多个国家的警方 |
[02:05] | are putting together their list of suspects. | 都在合计疑犯名单 |
[02:08] | But I, too, have a list. | 但我这也有一张名单 |
[02:11] | It is my belief that whatever happened to Eric in Portland | 我相信埃里克在波特兰遇到的事 |
[02:13] | had consequences for him here when he returned. | 导致了他回来后的惨剧 |
[02:19] | I understand you spent time there. | 我知道你在那里待过 |
[02:21] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:23] | And you know another cousin of mine, Sean Renard. | 而且你认识我另一个表兄弟肖恩·雷纳德 |
[02:26] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:29] | I think of him more as a half cousin. | 我觉得他只是我的半表兄弟 |
[02:38] | And you’ve encountered Nicholas Burkhardt. | 你也见过尼古拉斯·伯克哈德 |
[02:41] | The Grimm. | 那个格林 |
[02:45] | To get us started off on the right foot, | 为了让我们有一个好的开始 |
[02:49] | I’d like you to put together a list | 我想让你列一张名单 |
[02:50] | of everyone you knew in Portland | 把你在波特兰认识的 |
[02:52] | who you think might have had a hand | 并且可能跟我表哥的早逝 |
[02:53] | in my cousin’s untimely death. | 有关的人的名字写下来 |
[02:58] | We’re gonna have so very much to talk about. | 我们还有好多事可以聊 |
[03:37] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 |
[03:54] | Hey, mom. | 妈妈 |
[03:56] | Nope, I am literally just walking through the front door. | 没有 我刚要进家门 |
[04:02] | No, I slept the whole flight. | 不 飞行途中我一直在睡觉 |
[04:06] | What time do you get in tomorrow? | 你的飞机明天什么时候到 |
[04:07] | I’ll pick you up at the airport. | 我去机场接你 |
[04:10] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[04:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:12] | Well, I can’t wait to see you. | 好期待见到你 |
[04:14] | And tell dad I’m breaking into his liquor cabinet tonight. | 告诉爸爸我今晚要喝他的藏酒了 |
[04:17] | Yeah. Love you too. | 好 我也爱你 |
[04:47] | Stay away. | 别过来 |
[04:48] | Get out! | 出去 |
[04:56] | Stay away– | 别过来 |
[04:59] | Please…Please! | 求你了 求你了 |
[05:37] | Damn. | 要命 |
[05:42] | Torn right out of the socket. | 直接从身体上扯下来了 |
[05:45] | How the hell you do that? | 怎么才能做到这样 |
[05:46] | Well, in the good old days, they’d do it with horses. | 在美好的过去 他们会用马来完成 |
[05:49] | – What about now? – Somebody big… | -现在呢 -一个强壮 |
[05:52] | and very powerful. | 有力的人 |
[05:54] | “Somebody”? | 人 |
[05:59] | Now, these footprints are size 15 or bigger? | 他的脚是15号 还是更大 |
[06:03] | Bigger. | 更大 |
[06:09] | We might be dealing with a siegbarste again. | 可能又是食人魔 |
[06:12] | – Again? – You remember Oleg Stark? | -又是 -你还记得奥列格·史塔克吧 |
[06:24] | Siegbarste, right. I remember. | 食人魔 是了 我记得 |
[06:27] | He can pull somebody’s arm off. | 他能徒手把人胳膊扯下来 |
[06:30] | Victim’s flight arrived at 10:15. | 死者的飞机10:15到达 |
[06:33] | He took a cab from the airport. | 他从机场打的回家 |
[06:34] | Cabbie picks up another fare ten minutes later. | 十分钟后那辆的士又载了一名乘客 |
[06:37] | His story checks out. You? | 司机的说法没问题 你那边怎么样 |
[06:38] | Southwest burglary reported two other break-ins this week. | 西南部盗窃组本周报告了两起入室行窃案 |
[06:41] | First one on Flower and Corbett | 第一起在弗劳尔街和科比特街路口 |
[06:43] | and the second at Thompson. | 第二起在汤普森街 |
[06:44] | Thompson? That’s pretty close | 汤普森街 离凶案现场 |
[06:46] | to where this one went down. | 挺近的 |
[06:47] | – Witnesses? – None. | -有目击者吗 -没有 |
[06:49] | Nobody home at the time. | 当时家里都没人 |
[06:50] | Well, except the Himber house. | 亨伯家有人 |
[06:51] | Scott comes home and gets killed. | 斯科特回家遇害 |
[06:53] | So can we tie these three together? | 能把这三件案子联系起来吗 |
[06:55] | We can check the pawn shops. | 可以问问典当铺 |
[06:56] | If the same guy’s fencing stuff from all three robberies… | 要是有人去典当三起窃案中的赃物… |
[06:59] | It’s a long shot. | 可能性很小 |
[07:02] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[07:05] | Be right there. | 马上就来 |
[07:07] | M.E.’s ready for us. | 法医叫我们过去 |
[07:08] | I’ll take the pawn shops, | 我去查典当铺 |
[07:09] | you take the M.E. | 你去找法医 |
[07:10] | Wonder what she thinks | 不知道她认为是什么 |
[07:11] | tore this kid’s arm off. | 把那孩子的手臂扯下来的 |
[07:14] | I’ve seen shark bites powerful enough | 我知道鲨鱼的咬伤 |
[07:16] | to separate the humerus clean from the socket. | 足以分离肱骨和肩窝 |
[07:19] | The force of the bite crushed both the ulna and the radius. | 这种咬合力能碾碎尺骨和桡骨 |
[07:22] | But the actual cause of death | 但真正死因 |
[07:24] | was not shock or loss of blood, but a broken neck. | 并非休克或失血 而是颈椎骨折 |
[07:30] | Whatever got a hold of this guy gave him a good shaking. | 不管是什么抓住了死者 都用力摇晃过他 |
[07:34] | Multiple fractures of the long bones | 长骨多处骨折 |
[07:36] | and a subdural hematoma, which is bleeding in the brain. | 硬脑膜下血肿 就是脑出血 |
[07:39] | And that happened before his arm got torn off? | 这些都发生在手臂被扯掉之前吗 |
[07:41] | Probably the action that caused the guy’s arm to get torn off. | 也许他的手臂就是因此才会被扯掉 |
[07:44] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[07:46] | All right, good to go. | 好了 可以下去了 |
[07:47] | Good to go. | 可以了吗 |
[07:51] | You takin’ that sandwich with you? | 你把三明治带上了吗 |
[07:52] | No, and it better still be there when I get back. | 没有 我回来的时候它最好还在 |
[08:08] | Hey, Jimmy, how’s it looking? | 吉米 情况怎么样 |
[08:10] | Invert’s pretty dry. | 仰拱挺干燥的 |
[08:12] | No sign of blockage. | 没看到堵塞 |
[08:15] | Must be closer to the main junction. | 肯定在主通道附近 |
[08:17] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[08:20] | Pretty clear here. | 这里挺干净的 |
[08:23] | Almost to the south feeder. | 快到南支线了 |
[08:24] | Damn, this hoagie is good. | 天哪 这个三明治太美味了 |
[08:26] | Where’d you say you get it? | 你说是在哪买的来着 |
[08:28] | You’re dead, Charlie. | 你死定了 查理 |
[08:31] | Found the blockage. | 找到堵塞了 |
[08:32] | Got a pretty big branch down here. | 有根大树枝 |
[08:35] | Need a chainsaw to break this one up. | 得用电锯锯开 |
[08:37] | One chainsaw coming down. | 电锯马上送到 |
[08:45] | Have we got another crew working down here? | 下面还有别的小组在作业吗 |
[08:48] | Not in this area. | 没有 |
[08:49] | Well, I heard something. | 我听到点声音 |
[08:51] | Better check it out. | 我去看看 |
[09:06] | Somebody down here? | 有人吗 |
[09:21] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[09:45] | Is that a… | 这是… |
[09:57] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[09:59] | Jimmy, you there? | 吉米 你在吗 |
[10:00] | – Get him up! – Got it! | -把他吊上来 -收到 |
[10:10] | Keep cranking! | 继续摇 |
[10:15] | There he is! I see him. | 我看到他了 |
[10:25] | Let him back down. Now! | 快把他放平 |
[10:30] | Call 911! | 快报警 |
[10:32] | Now! I said call 911! | 快点 打911 |
[11:21] | C’est moi. | 是我 |
[11:23] | C’est moi aussi. | 是我 |
[11:26] | He’s alone. | 他一个人来的 |
[11:32] | I would have regretted shooting you, my friend. | 如果是你出卖了我们 我的朋友 |
[11:35] | Unless, of course, it was you who set us up, Sebastien. | 我会毫不犹豫开枪的 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[11:38] | It was the Verrat that tried to kill us. | 我们差点被镇反军杀了 |
[11:43] | Who knew you were there? | 有谁知道你们藏身在那 |
[11:45] | I didn’t. | 我毫不知情 |
[11:47] | You made these arrangements. | 不是你负责安排的吗 |
[11:49] | I used Breslau. | 我找了布莱斯劳 |
[11:51] | Breslau? Are you sure? | 布莱斯劳 怎么能相信他 |
[11:53] | We’re not sure of anything at the moment. | 我们现在什么都不能相信了 |
[11:57] | Prince Victor, your cousin, arrived two days ago. | 你的表弟维克托王子 两天前来了 |
[12:00] | Victor? Oh, he’s here? | 维克托 他怎么来了 |
[12:02] | The family wants him to take your brother’s place. | 皇室想让他接替你弟弟 |
[12:06] | I don’t know that much about him | 我对他不了解 |
[12:07] | except that Eric never trusted him. | 可埃里克从未信任过他 |
[12:10] | Not sure if that’s good or bad. | 不知是福还是祸 |
[12:12] | He’s determined to find out who killed your brother. | 他决心要揪出杀死你弟弟的凶手 |
[12:14] | We need to get you to a safer place. | 得把你转移到更安全的地方 |
[12:16] | No, no more safe places. | 别再说什么安不安全了 |
[12:17] | This will do. | 这里就行 |
[12:19] | Where’s the meeting? | 会议在哪举行 |
[12:20] | I don’t know where, but I know when. | 不知道 但时间已经定了 |
[12:22] | Midnight tomorrow. | 明天午夜 |
[12:23] | Fornay and Tavitian will be there. | 弗奈和塔维逊都会来 |
[12:25] | Tavitian wants to meet you. | 塔维逊想见你 |
[12:26] | Your brother’s death has caused a lot of speculation. | 你弟弟的死引起了很多猜测 |
[12:29] | Some think he was involved. | 有人认为他是同谋 |
[12:32] | That won’t hurt his reputation. | 这也影响不到他的名声 |
[12:33] | Tavitian doesn’t need any help from us. | 塔维逊不需要我们的帮助 |
[12:35] | Well, I need some food and some more ammunition. | 我需要食物和更多弹药 |
[12:41] | Routine inspection. | 只是例行检查 |
[12:42] | Had a blockage and Jimmy went to check it out. | 管道有点堵了所以吉米下去看看 |
[12:46] | How long was he down? | 他下去了多久 |
[12:48] | About five minutes. | 大概五分钟 |
[12:50] | We had radio contact, then… | 我们一直用对讲机联系 之后 |
[12:52] | I don’t know. | 不知道发生了什么 |
[12:53] | Something got to him. | 肯定有情况 |
[12:54] | By the time we got him up… | 等到我们把他拉上来… |
[12:57] | I’ve been on this job 30 years | 我已经在这行干了30年了 |
[12:59] | and this is the first time we ever lost anybody. | 这是头一次有人在作业中丧命 |
[13:02] | Nobody else down there with him? | 有人跟他一起下去吗 |
[13:03] | Just Jimmy. | 就吉米自己 |
[13:04] | Never seen anything like it | 从没见过这种事 |
[13:05] | and I’ve seen some crazy things in my time. | 我这辈子也算见过很多怪事了 |
[13:08] | Hey, deputy M.E.’s ready for you. | 副验尸官准备好了 |
[13:17] | He was dead when they brought him out. | 他被拉上来时已经死了 |
[13:18] | Let’s take a look. | 看看尸体 |
[13:20] | Only time I’ve ever seen something like this | 以前我只在处理林务局的报案时 |
[13:22] | was when I was called out by the forest service. | 见过一次类似的伤势 |
[13:24] | A hiker was ripped apart by a bear. | 一个背包客被熊撕碎了 |
[13:26] | Looks like the same kind of tear. | 看起来像是同一种伤口 |
[13:28] | If you ask me, it’s an alligator. | 要我说 是鳄鱼干的 |
[13:30] | I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[13:31] | but when I was a kid, my uncle who lived in New York told me | 但小时候 我纽约的舅舅告诉过我 |
[13:33] | that alligators lived in the sewers. | 下水道里有鳄鱼 |
[13:36] | I was so scared, I peed in the bathtub | 我怕得要死 只要去他家里 |
[13:37] | the whole time I was there. | 就只在浴缸里嘘嘘 |
[13:39] | Oh, like you wouldn’t do the same. | 换你 你也这样 |
[13:43] | Charlie, is there someone who can take us down there? | 查理 能找个人带我们下去吗 |
[13:46] | That’d be me. | 我带你们去 |
[13:51] | And there’s always the danger of suffocation. | 我们经常会遇到窒息的危险 |
[13:53] | Sammy will be up here in case anything goes wrong. | 萨米会在这看着 以防万一 |
[13:57] | Good to go. | 可以下去了 |
[13:58] | Stay close. | 跟紧点 |
[14:03] | Not claustrophobic, are you? | 你没有幽闭恐惧症吧 |
[14:05] | Not really. | 没有 |
[14:07] | Look, you don’t have to go down there. | 你不用非得下去 |
[14:09] | No problemo, I got this. | 没问题 我能行 |
[14:19] | We’ll be in some confined spaces, | 我们会进入很狭窄的地方 |
[14:21] | especially as we move in. | 越往里 空间越小 |
[14:22] | – Uh, how confined? – These tunnels, up to 10. | -有多狭窄 -下水道最宽的10尺 |
[14:25] | Small pipes may be only 3 feet wide. | 小排水管可能只有3尺宽 |
[14:29] | Blockage is down this main shaft | 顺着主管道下去 支线下水道上游 |
[14:32] | and up a feeder tunnel. | 就是堵塞的地方 |
[14:34] | What the hell? | 什么声音 |
[14:36] | Just a car running over a manhole. | 车轧过检修孔的声音 |
[14:52] | Oh. So it gets smaller. Isn’t that interesting. | 越来越窄了 多么有趣啊 |
[14:55] | That’s the blockage up ahead. | 前面就是堵塞的地方了 |
[14:57] | Jimmy said he heard something in this area | 吉米说他在这片听到了什么 |
[15:00] | and went to check it out. | 然后他就前去查看 |
[15:01] | This the last contact you made with him? | 这是你和他最后一次通话吗 |
[15:02] | I think he went farther in. | 我想他是继续向里面走了 |
[15:04] | Look like blood on the wall here. | 这儿的墙上看起来有血迹 |
[15:07] | There’s some more over there. | 那边更多 |
[15:12] | I’m sure whatever got him is probably long gone. | 杀了他的东西肯定早就不在这了 |
[15:19] | Got something. | 有发现 |
[15:21] | Looks like a backpack. | 看起来像是个背包 |
[15:23] | Looks like there’s more. | 看起来还有不少这东西 |
[15:31] | We should take everything back with us. | 我们应该把所有东西都带回去 |
[15:33] | And by “we” you mean? | 这个”我们” 你指的是… |
[15:36] | You’d be surprised at what we find down here. | 你会被我们在这底下找到的东西惊到的 |
[15:38] | Usually it ends up in the river unless there’s a blockage. | 通常下水道会通向河流 除非有堵塞 |
[15:42] | How many more miles of tunnel are there? | 这条下水道还有多长 |
[15:44] | We got 456 miles of storm pipe, | 我们有456英里的雨水管道 |
[15:46] | 878 miles of combined sewer pipe, | 878英里的复合污水管道 |
[15:49] | and 58,000 catch basins. | 以及58000个集水井 |
[15:51] | Anybody else been down here recently? | 最近还有别人下来过这里吗 |
[15:53] | Unless there’s a problem, we don’t come down. | 没有问题我们是不会下来的 |
[15:58] | Hold on, I gotta go with you. | 等等 我得和你们一起去 |
[16:04] | Uh, guys? | 伙计们 |
[16:12] | Well, I’m sure whatever got him is long gone…by now. | 我相信凶手肯定早就逃跑了 |
[16:23] | This is south section… | 这里是南区 |
[16:37] | What you got? | 你发现什么了 |
[16:43] | Too much. | 太多了 |
[16:56] | Hey, I think I found something else! | 我感觉我找到一些别的东西了 |
[17:00] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[17:03] | It’s stuck. | 卡住了 |
[17:19] | I didn’t expect that. | 我可没想到会是这个 |
[17:23] | It’s Jimmy’s leg! | 是吉米的腿 |
[17:28] | And a medical alert bracelet | 以及一个属于米歇尔· 芬顿的 |
[17:30] | belonging to a Michelle Fenton. | 医用警示腕带 |
[17:34] | Ah, I got a Michelle Fenton | 我这儿有个叫米歇尔· 芬顿的 |
[17:36] | reporting a robbery November 27. | 在11月27日上报了一起抢劫 |
[17:38] | Home location: Sellwood Park. | 家庭住址 塞尔伍德公园 |
[17:42] | That is the third in Sellwood Park. | 那是塞尔伍德公园的第三起了 |
[17:45] | Mr. Darren Gifford’s briefcase. | 戴伦·吉弗德先生的公文包 |
[17:48] | Oh, I got–I got a Gifford. | 我这儿也有个叫吉弗德的 |
[17:50] | House was robbed three weeks ago in… | 三周前家里被打劫了 在… |
[17:54] | Homestead. | 农场公地 |
[17:57] | Homestead has five break-ins reported, | 农场公地有五起入室盗窃的报案 |
[18:01] | all within a few days. | 都相隔了几天 |
[18:02] | Got a gym card on a key ring. | 找到了一张健身卡挂在钥匙圈上 |
[18:04] | I’ll try to find out who it belongs to. | 我去查查这都是谁的 |
[18:06] | I’ll call the gym. | 我来给健身房打个电话 |
[18:08] | So this guy targets certain neighborhoods | 所以说这家伙将某个特定的小区当成目标 |
[18:10] | until things get hot, then he moves on. | 直到事情闹大了 然后他就走人 |
[18:12] | I don’t see how this connects to the attack in the tunnel. | 我没看出来这个和下水道里的袭击有什么关系 |
[18:14] | It’s worthless stuff. Why keep it? | 这些东西都毫无价值 为什么要留着 |
[18:16] | Guy could have just dumped this stuff in the gutter. | 那人可以直接把这些扔进路边水沟里 |
[18:18] | Well, maybe there’s something else down there. | 说不定有其他深层次的原因呢 |
[18:19] | So how do we explain the similarities between the attacks? | 所以我们要如何解释这些袭击之间的相似性 |
[18:22] | Got two severed limbs, one above ground, one below. | 现在有两个断肢 一个在地上 一个在地下 |
[18:25] | Gym card belongs to our murder victim, | 健身卡是属于我们谋杀案受害者的 |
[18:28] | Scott Himber. | 斯科特·亨伯 |
[18:29] | I’d say that’s a connection. | 我看那就是一个联系 |
[18:37] | Thanks for the update. | 谢谢告知最新情况 |
[18:39] | Closest match to the bite mark on the severed leg? | 知道那条断腿上的咬痕和什么最匹配吗 |
[18:42] | Don’t tell me. | 别告诉我 |
[18:43] | Alligator. | 鳄鱼 |
[18:47] | Problem is, alligators don’t rob houses. | 问题是 鳄鱼可不会打家劫舍 |
[18:52] | If you’re talking about what I think you’re talking about: | 你们说的和我想的是一回事吗 |
[18:54] | a wesen that hides underground | 一个藏在地下的格林生物 |
[18:56] | and can rip limbs like taffy? | 并且能够轻易扯下人的四肢 |
[18:57] | That what we’re talking about. | 我们说的就是这个 |
[19:01] | Not a gator. | 不是鳄鱼 |
[19:02] | That’s the “No” Part. | 这部分你们猜错了 |
[19:03] | – A siegbarste. – Still no. | -是食人魔吗 -也不是 |
[19:04] | Tight spaces make them irritable. | 狭小的空间会让他们抓狂的 |
[19:06] | What’s the “Yes” Part? | 那对的那部分是什么 |
[19:07] | A gelumcaedus. | 是杀人鳄 |
[19:09] | Never heard of it. | 从来没听过 |
[19:10] | Well, why would you have? | 你怎么可能听过 |
[19:11] | I mean, I’ve never even seen one. | 我的意思是 我都没见到过 |
[19:11] | But I’m telling you, | 但我告诉你们 |
[19:12] | if you got a gelumcaedus in the storm drain, | 假如你们在雨水管道里发现一个杀人鳄 |
[19:14] | You better be damn sure you know what you’re up against. | 你最好要很清楚你们对付的是什么 |
[19:16] | Trailer? | 去拖车吗 |
[19:17] | Would be my suggestion, but I can’t go right now. | 我会建议这么做 但我现在走不开 |
[19:19] | I’m in the middle of making dinner here. | 我正在做晚餐呢 |
[19:22] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[19:24] | No, don’t worry about it. | 不用担心啦 |
[19:25] | I’m sure we’ll have no problem | 我们要找到一个gelum什么的 |
[19:26] | – finding a gelum– what is it? – No idea. | -肯定不成问题 -完全不知道 |
[19:29] | Well, at least we know it starts with a “g”. | 至少我们知道是以字母g开头的 |
[19:30] | – I think it was a “k”. – All right, all right. | -是以k开头的吧 -好吧 好吧 |
[19:32] | Here, look, I’ll write it down for you. | 我写下来给你们吧 |
[19:34] | And you know, there’s plenty of food. | 这里有很多吃的 |
[19:35] | So, look, why don’t you just go get the books, | 你们去找书 |
[19:37] | bring ’em back, and what the hell? | 把书带过来 管他呢 |
[19:38] | Invite Juliette. | 把朱丽叶也叫来吧 |
[19:41] | We’ll make a party of it, figure this one out together. | 大家聚一块儿 把这疑团给解开 |
[19:43] | – It was a “g”. – Told you. | -是g开头的 -我就说吧 |
[19:57] | Sebastien. | 是塞巴斯蒂安 |
[19:59] | Too soon for him to be back. | 他不可能这么早回来 |
[20:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:11] | Fornay wants us there now. | 弗奈要我们现在过去 |
[20:12] | We must leave. | 我们得走了 |
[20:16] | It looks clear, but– | 看起来很安全 可是… |
[20:18] | I’ll go first, but I suggest we go fast. | 我先走 但我建议大家快点走 |
[20:20] | All right. Let’s go. | 好的 走吧 |
[20:27] | This one’s from London, 1916. | 这个写的1916年的伦敦 |
[20:29] | “Having ventured further into the sewers, | “走到下水道的更深处 |
[20:31] | we were almost overcome by the fumes. | 我们就要被臭味熏倒了 |
[20:33] | It is easy to see why | 不难理解杀人鳄 |
[20:34] | gelumcaedus chose this place to live. | 选择住在此地的原因 |
[20:37] | Without the breathing apparatus Anna invented, | 没有安娜发明的呼吸器 |
[20:40] | we could never have survived the fetid conditions.” | 我们根本无法在这种腐臭环境下生存” |
[20:42] | Whoa, it looks like something out of a Jules Verne novel. | 好像儒勒·凡尔纳小说里的故事情节 |
[20:46] | “We were finally confronted by the gelumcaedus | “终于 我们在法林顿路下水道 |
[20:48] | beneath Farrington Road. | 遇上了杀人鳄 |
[20:49] | The gelumcaedus had just emerged from a dormant period | 杀人鳄刚从休眠期中醒来 |
[20:52] | common for them, during which they retreat into the hellholes | 这对它们很平常 这段时间他们会 |
[20:55] | they fashion for themselves, living off their plunder.” | 缩回自己建造的鬼地方 依靠战利品为生” |
[20:59] | I don’t think our guy’s in a dormant period. | 我们的嫌疑犯应该不在休眠期状态 |
[21:01] | I got something. | 我有发现 |
[21:03] | It says here gelumcaedus is | 这里说杀人鳄是 |
[21:04] | one of the oldest known wesen. | 已知最古老的格林生物之一 |
[21:06] | Served in the praetorian guard under Caligula’s reign | 曾在卡里古拉的统治下 任职古罗马禁卫军 |
[21:09] | and they were hired to protect the newly-built aqueducts. | 他们受雇保护当时新建的沟渠 |
[21:12] | Probably why they like storm drains. | 也许这就是他们喜欢雨水道的原因 |
[21:13] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[21:14] | It says when Rome fell, | 这里说罗马衰亡后 |
[21:15] | they retreated to the underground waterways | 他们退守至下水道 |
[21:17] | to avoid execution. | 以躲避死刑 |
[21:19] | Hey, hold on. There’s more here. | 等等 这里还有 |
[21:21] | “I regret to report that Reginald, | “遗憾报告 雷金纳德 |
[21:23] | one of our hunters we took with us, | 和我们一起的一个猎人 |
[21:25] | perished in the fight, | 在打斗中身亡 |
[21:26] | his upper limbs torn from their sockets. | 他的上肢被撕扯下来 |
[21:29] | Escaping this wesen’s grip is virtually impossible. | 要逃离这种格林生物的魔爪几乎是不可能的 |
[21:32] | As a result, I have procured a vambrace | 因此 我弄到了一个护臂甲 |
[21:34] | should I ever do battle with a gelumcaedus again.” | 以防我再与杀人鳄交手” |
[21:36] | What’s a vambrace? | 护臂甲是什么 |
[21:38] | This. | 就是这个 |
[21:42] | I think I have one of those in the trailer. | 我的拖车里好像有一个 |
[21:44] | Well, of course you do. | 必须的 |
[21:45] | I just didn’t know what it was for. | 只是以前不知道是干嘛的 |
[21:46] | Well, now you do. | 现在你知道了 |
[21:47] | So if the kid and the sewer worker were killed by gelumcaedus, | 如果是杀人鳄杀了那孩子和下水道工人 |
[21:52] | he’s still gotta be down in the tunnels. | 它肯定还在下水道里 |
[21:54] | We have to go back in. | 我们得再去一次 |
[21:55] | And not as cops. | 而且是不以警察的身份去 |
[21:57] | There are the two big interceptor tunnels | 河的两边有两个很大的 |
[21:59] | on both sides of the river, another off the Columbia Slough. | 拦截水道 另一头在哥伦比亚沼泽 |
[22:01] | They connect to the larger storm drain and sewer tunnels. | 它们连着更大的雨水道和地下排水道 |
[22:04] | Some are new. Some are 80 years old. | 有的是新建的 有的已经有八十年之久 |
[22:07] | Where are the entrances to the storm drain tunnels? | 这些雨水排水道的入口在哪 |
[22:08] | – Besides the manholes? – That’d be through the outfalls | -除了检修孔那个 -那就要穿过河口 |
[22:11] | where excess runoff drains to the river. | 下水道在那里将多余水流排进河里 |
[22:13] | Where are those? | 在哪里 |
[22:14] | Nicolai outfall at Nicolai and front, | 尼科莱河口在尼科莱前沿 |
[22:16] | Alta outfall near St. John’s bridge, | 阿尔塔河口靠近圣约翰桥 |
[22:19] | Northwest outfall here. | 西北区河口在这儿 |
[22:20] | Big enough for someone to walk in? | 河口的大小能让人走进去吗 |
[22:21] | Some big enough for a car to drive in. | 有些大到足以让轿车进入 |
[22:23] | But unless you know the section, | 但是除非你很熟悉这片区域 |
[22:25] | chance of finding someone is pretty slim. | 否则要找到一个人的几率不大 |
[22:30] | Sorry, guys, I got a problem I have to deal with. | 抱歉 我有事要处理 |
[22:32] | You got everything you need? | 你们都问完了吗 |
[22:34] | Hey, you mind if we borrow these? | 我们能借用一下这些地图吗 |
[22:35] | Take one of these. Got a whole closet full of them. | 拿走吧 我们有满满一柜子 |
[22:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:40] | Look where these outfalls are– | 看看这些河口都在哪里 |
[22:41] | Sellwood, Northwest. | 赛尔伍德区 西北区 |
[22:43] | Both neighborhoods that had recent robberies. | 这两片地区最近都发生了劫案 |
[22:45] | And not the only two — Sheridan, King’s Heights. | 不止这两个地方 还有谢里丹和国王高地 |
[22:47] | And all robberies are clustered around the outfalls. | 而且所有劫案都发生在河口附近 |
[22:50] | I think he’s using the tunnels as an escape route. | 他可能是利用下水道逃跑 |
[22:53] | To where? Where does he come out? | 逃到哪里 他会从哪里出来 |
[22:55] | Maybe he doesn’t. Look. | 也许他不用出来 看 |
[22:56] | The Sheridan outfall leads directly | 谢里丹河口直通 |
[22:57] | to where all the other tunnels intersect. | 其它下水道的交界处 |
[23:00] | Close to where the sewer worker was killed. | 而且靠近下水道工人的遇害现场 |
[23:02] | So between where the worker was killed | 所以他在下水道工人的遇害现场 |
[23:04] | and the tunnels intersect… | 和下水道交汇处之间 |
[23:07] | We were close. | 我们当时离他很近 |
[23:08] | Maybe the sewer worker was too close. | 也许当时那个下水道工人就是离他太近了 |
[23:20] | This is it… | 就是这个 |
[23:23] | The vambrace. | 护臂甲 |
[23:28] | Even has the head of a gelumcaedus on it. | 上面还刻着杀人鳄的图像呢 |
[23:30] | Yeah. And these look like teeth marks. | 是啊 这些痕迹看上去像是齿痕 |
[23:34] | – You wanna wear it? – Ah, no way. | -你想戴吗 -坚决不要 |
[23:38] | I’m going 21st century. | 我要用21世纪的方法 |
[23:43] | In honor of my ancestors… | 为了纪念我的先祖 |
[24:09] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[24:13] | Where’d you go? | 神游到哪去了 |
[24:17] | You ready to do this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[24:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:41] | We got a ways to go. | 找到入口了 |
[24:43] | Somebody’s definitely gone through this entrance. | 之前一定已经有人从这个入口进去 |
[24:46] | Somebody big. | 是个大块头 |
[24:47] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[25:05] | And this is the Wilson Street input. | 这里是威尔逊街入口 |
[25:08] | Should be a… the tunnel coming up on our right pretty soon. | 应该就是…我们右边很快会有下水道 |
[25:21] | We’re getting close to where we were before. | 我们正在靠近上次去的地方 |
[25:42] | It’s definitely one of the old tunnels. | 这肯定是老下水道 |
[25:45] | I hear something. | 我听到声音了 |
[25:48] | Sounds like breathing. | 像是呼吸声 |
[25:58] | Got him. | 看到他了 |
[26:19] | Sounds like he’s in two… | 听上去他好像同时在两个… |
[26:23] | maybe three places. | 或许是三个地方 |
[26:25] | It’s the echo. | 是回音 |
[26:27] | So where is he? | 那他到底在哪里 |
[26:29] | No idea. | 不清楚 |
[26:31] | Shouldn’t be a problem. | 不过不成问题 |
[26:33] | We only have 450 miles of tunnel we have to check. | 我们只要搜查450英里的下水道 |
[26:36] | We need to retrace our steps. | 我们得折回去 |
[27:00] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:04] | Do you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[27:05] | – What? – Ticking. | -什么 -滴答声 |
[27:11] | – It’s my watch. – No. | -是我手表的声音 -不是 |
[27:14] | A lot of ticking. | 有很多滴答声 |
[27:16] | Hope you’re not talking about a bomb. | 但愿你说的不是炸弹 |
[27:19] | It’s coming from behind this wall. | 声音是从这面墙后面传出来的 |
[27:24] | Is that blood? | 那是血迹吗 |
[27:26] | Could Jimmy make it down this far? | 吉米能走到这么深的地方来吗 |
[27:42] | A door. | 是一扇门 |
[28:01] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[28:57] | Ticktock. | 滴答 |
[29:03] | What do you know? He does live in the sewer. | 真是想不到 他真的住在下水道里 |
[29:07] | This guy’s been busy. | 这家伙挺忙啊 |
[29:09] | Gotta be a couple hundred thousand down here. | 这里得有数十万只钟表吧 |
[29:13] | Stocking up for that dormant period. | 为休眠期所做的准备 |
[29:15] | I wonder how many other cities he’s hit. | 我真想知道他去了多少城市犯案 |
[29:19] | How many bodies he’s left behind. | 还有他犯下了多少命案 |
[29:21] | I bet we can match this stuff to every robbery we’ve had. | 所有赃物肯定都能在这里找到 |
[29:38] | You move, and you’ll never move again. | 再动一下 就等着吃枪子 |
[29:45] | It worked. | 这真的有用 |
[29:50] | Gelumcaedus. | 杀人鳄 |
[29:53] | Decapitare. | 斩首者 |
[30:17] | By what? | 被什么耽搁了 |
[30:26] | Sounds like they reached a verdict. | 听上去结果已经出来了 |
[30:44] | – Who is that? – Breslau. | -那是谁 -布莱斯劳 |
[30:46] | The one who set us up. | 把我们聚在一起的人 |
[30:49] | Constantine, I don’t understand | 康斯坦丁 我不明白 |
[30:52] | why you would betray us. | 你为什么要背叛我们 |
[30:54] | The resistance protected and supported you. | 反叛组织保护支持着你 |
[30:58] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[31:01] | You will kill her. | 你会杀了她的 |
[31:05] | You are my friend | 你是我的朋友 |
[31:06] | and I do not wish to see you suffer | 我不想看见你 |
[31:08] | any more than you have to. | 再受不必要的罪 |
[31:11] | You didn’t know she was working for the royals, | 你当初并不知道她是皇室的人 |
[31:14] | but you should have. | 但你应该知道 |
[31:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:34] | Breslau betrayed us all. | 布莱斯劳背叛了我们 |
[31:37] | Would you prefer one of us to do it? | 你想我们其中一人动手吗 |
[31:40] | No. | 不 |
[31:53] | – Ca va? – Ca va? | -你好 -你好 |
[31:57] | And you are Sean Renard. | 你就是肖恩·雷纳德 |
[31:59] | And you’re Claude Fornay. | 你是克劳德·弗奈 |
[32:03] | You saved my mother’s life once. | 你曾救过我母亲 |
[32:05] | And I was well-rewarded. | 我得到了很好的报答 |
[32:07] | Glad to have you with us. | 很高兴你加入我们 |
[32:16] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[32:18] | We will begin as soon as Tavitian arrives. | 塔维逊一来我们就开始 |
[32:21] | Come! Food and drink up at the house. | 跟我来 屋里准备了美酒佳肴 |
[32:30] | Arrested twice. | 两次被捕 |
[32:31] | Salt Lake and New York City. | 分别在盐湖城和纽约市 |
[32:34] | Breaking and entering on both. | 两次都是入室盗窃 |
[32:36] | Acquitted on both. | 都被无罪释放了 |
[32:38] | Right. Lack of evidence. | 没错 证据不足 |
[32:41] | – Couldn’t find the goods. – Not the case this time. | -找不到赃物 -这件案子可不是 |
[32:44] | You’re a long way from your condo | 这儿离你南佛罗里达州的 |
[32:45] | in South Florida, Gregorek. | 公寓很远啊 格里戈雷克 |
[32:47] | Hear the weather’s great down there in the winter. | 听说那里冬天气候宜人 |
[32:49] | Is that your off-season? | 到了淡季你就去那儿吗 |
[32:51] | – I like the sunshine. – Who wouldn’t, | -我喜欢那儿的阳光 -谁不喜欢 |
[32:53] | after a few months in the sewer? | 特别是在下水道待了几个月后 |
[32:56] | You got a buyer down in Florida? | 你在佛罗里达州有买家吗 |
[32:58] | Fence the stolen goods down there–that how it works? | 在那里销赃 是这样的吗 |
[33:02] | Looks like Portland’s not your lucky town. | 看来波特兰不是你的幸运地 |
[33:05] | Two murder charges we’re gonna nail on you. | 我们将起诉你两起凶杀案 |
[33:07] | And once we start looking into robberies in other cities, | 一旦我们开始调查其他城市的抢劫案 |
[33:10] | we think we’re gonna find some more dead bodies. | 应该会发现更多的尸体 |
[33:11] | Make it easy on yourself. | 你可以让事情简单一点 |
[33:14] | And maybe we can get the D.A. | 或许我们能让地方检察官 |
[33:15] | to take the death penalty off the table. | 免除你的死刑 |
[33:22] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[33:24] | Have a drink… | 喝上一杯 |
[33:26] | Or whatever it is that you two do. | 或者干点你们平常做的事 |
[33:33] | You’re wasting my time. | 你们在浪费我的时间 |
[33:41] | This guy really thinks he has a chance. | 这家伙还真觉得他有机会脱罪 |
[33:43] | Probably thinks we can’t tie the murders to him | 他大概觉得被害人的死法使我们 |
[33:44] | ’cause of the way they were killed. | 没法把他和谋杀联系起来 |
[33:45] | I don’t know what this idiot’s thinking. | 真搞不懂这个白痴在想些什么 |
[33:47] | Boot prints place him at both crime scenes. | 两处犯罪现场都有他的靴印 |
[33:49] | We got him nailed. | 他跑不掉的 |
[33:51] | I’ll see you in the morning. I’m calling it. | 明天早上见 我收工了 |
[33:53] | All right, I’m right behind ya. | 好的 我随后就走 |
[33:54] | Just gonna call Monroe. | 我给门罗打个电话 |
[34:00] | Honey, it’s Nick. | 亲爱的 尼克来电话了 |
[34:02] | Kinda busy. | 有点忙 |
[34:06] | What’s he want? | 他有什么事 |
[34:09] | Hey, Nick. He’s kinda knee-deep in a clock. | 尼克 他在忙钟的事 |
[34:12] | Here, let me put you on speaker. | 来 我把免提打开 |
[34:13] | I’m sorry to bother you guys. | 抱歉打扰你们 |
[34:15] | Just wanted to see if you’d ever heard of a decapitare. | 我就是想问一下你们听说过decapitare吗 |
[34:18] | I know what it means. | 我知道是什么意思 |
[34:19] | It’s really, really old-school. | 非常老派的说法 |
[34:21] | Latin for Grimm, as in “He who decapitates.” | 拉丁语中的格林 意思是”斩首者” |
[34:25] | One of those nights, huh, Nick? | 又在查资料了吗 尼克 |
[34:27] | – You need our help? – No. | -要我们帮忙吗 -不用 |
[34:29] | Just wanted to know what it was. | 只是好奇是什么意思 |
[34:31] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[34:49] | If you’re still at work, you’re getting a new partner. | 如果你还在工作的话 就得换个搭档了 |
[34:51] | Gregorek wasn’t working alone. | 格里戈雷克不是单干的 |
[34:53] | – What? – No, the times on the | -什么 -犯罪报告上的 |
[34:55] | crime reports don’t add up. | 犯罪时间点不合理 |
[34:57] | On the 17th, a break-in in Sellwood Park | 17号塞尔伍德公园的入室盗窃 |
[34:59] | happened just minutes before | 就发生在 |
[35:00] | the first robbery was reported in the Northwest. | 西北区第一起抢劫前几分钟 |
[35:03] | Then on the 29th, a Northwest robbery | 29号 西北区的抢劫案时间 |
[35:06] | overlapped a break-in in homestead. | 和非法闯入农场公地的时间重叠 |
[35:08] | Well, he can’t be in two places at once. | 他不可能同时出现在两个地方 |
[35:10] | If there’s another gelumcaedus, it’s still down there. | 如果还有别的杀人鳄 那它依然逍遥法外 |
[35:13] | – Do you want me to come back? – No. | -要我回来吗 -不用 |
[35:15] | Let me cross-reference these reports. | 让我比对完这些报告 |
[35:16] | If I find anything, I’ll come over. | 如果我发现了什么 我过去找你 |
[35:18] | I’m assuming you’ll still be awake? | 你那会儿应该还没睡呢吧 |
[35:20] | – Yeah. Will be now. – All right. | -会等你的 -好 |
[36:04] | Hank, it’s me. | 汉克 是我 |
[36:13] | Hey, I’m outside. Open up the door. | 我在你门外 快开门 |
[36:15] | Bring Gregorek to me, and you get your partner back. | 把格里戈雷克带来 换你的搭档 |
[36:19] | If not, you’ find pieces of him in the river. | 如果不照做 就去河里找他的碎尸吧 |
[36:22] | Let me talk to him. | 我要跟他说话 |
[36:23] | The Sheridan outfall. | 谢里丹河口 |
[36:25] | I see anyone with you, he dies. | 如果你带人来 就等着收尸吧 |
[36:27] | I wanna talk to Hank. | 让我跟汉克说话 |
[36:39] | Who has my partner? | 谁抓了我搭档 |
[36:42] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[36:50] | Turn around. Put your hands behind your head. | 转过去 把手放在头后面 |
[37:04] | Anything happens to Hank, | 如果汉克有什么三长两短 |
[37:07] | you won’t be dealing with a cop. | 我就不会用警察身份来对付你了 |
[37:39] | If I don’t hear Hank’s voice, | 如果我听不到汉克的声音 |
[37:40] | I’m gonna put a bullet into your buddy’s head | 下一秒 我就一枪崩了 |
[37:42] | in the next two seconds. | 你同伙的脑袋 |
[37:48] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[37:50] | Now you hear him. | 听见了吧 |
[37:52] | Leave your gun in the car and bring my brother to me. | 把枪留在车里 把我弟弟带过来 |
[38:00] | Brother? | 弟弟 |
[38:01] | He’s always looked after me. | 他一直很照顾我 |
[38:06] | You better leave that gun here. | 你还是把枪留在这的好 |
[38:29] | Get out. | 下车 |
[38:42] | Smells just like home. | 家的味道 |
[38:52] | I have great respect for decapitare. | 我很敬仰斩首者 |
[38:55] | My grandfather, he used to scare us when we were children | 小时候 我祖父总拿你们 |
[38:58] | about your kind. | 来吓唬我们 |
[39:03] | You don’t look so scary anymore. | 你看起来也不怎么吓人嘛 |
[39:24] | Gregorek, you are good? | 格里戈雷克 你没事吧 |
[39:27] | Better now, Andre. | 好多了 安德烈 |
[39:30] | Take the handcuffs off my brother | 把我弟弟的手铐解了 |
[39:32] | or watch me cut his throat. | 不然我割断他的喉咙 |
[39:43] | Now step away from my partner. | 离我搭档远一点 |
[39:55] | Brother… | 哥哥 |
[39:57] | he’s decapitare. | 他是斩首者 |
[40:00] | – He knows what we are. – Yes, I do. | -他知道我们是什么 -没错 |
[40:03] | That’s too bad. | 那太糟了 |
[40:06] | Now my brother and I are gonna have to kill you. | 那我和我弟弟只能杀了你了 |
[40:09] | I think he meant brothers. | 他想说的是弟弟们 |
[40:12] | There’s three of them! Behind you! | 总共有三个 小心身后 |
[41:06] | You killed my brothers! | 你杀了我兄弟 |
[41:22] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[41:28] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[41:33] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[42:11] | Decapitare. | 斩首者 |
[42:14] | I kinda like that. | 我还挺喜欢这名的 |