时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 以眼还眼 以牙还牙 以手还手 以脚还脚 | |
[00:33] | So the house in southwest hills– | 西南山区的那栋房子 |
[00:35] | I sell them a security system for 10 grand. | 我以一万美元的价钱卖给他们一套安保系统 |
[00:38] | Wife calls me out there three times this week. | 女主人这星期喊我过去了三次 |
[00:40] | Can’t figure out the system. | 不知道这系统怎么用 |
[00:42] | So this last time, she opens up the door. | 最后一次 她打开门 |
[00:44] | She’s wearing nothing but a poofy bathrobe. | 只穿了一件宽松的浴衣 |
[00:48] | – Okay. – So I’m saying to myself, | -好吧 -所以我告诉我自己 |
[00:49] | “wifey– she’s a little bit lonely. | “这独守空闺的妇人 有点寂寞啊 |
[00:52] | I mean, this is what this is all about.” | 不就这么回事吗” |
[00:53] | Just make sure hubby doesn’t walk in | 一定确保那丈夫不会回来 |
[00:54] | and find you tripping her alarm. | 正好把你们抓奸在床 |
[00:57] | Hey, I need to drop a bomb. | 我要去撒个尿 |
[01:10] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[01:14] | Yeah, you know me. You know me real well. | 是的 你认识我 你对我熟的不得了 |
[01:24] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[01:25] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[01:30] | I got nothing to say to you. | 我跟你没什么好说的 |
[01:32] | You don’t have to say it to me, | 你不用跟我说 |
[01:33] | but you are gonna have to say it to somebody. | 但你总得对谁说 |
[01:37] | What can I get for you, sweetie? | 你要点什么 甜心 |
[01:37] | She’s not having anything. She’s leaving. | 她什么也不要 马上就走 |
[01:42] | Don’t let me get in the way. | 那就自便吧 |
[01:45] | I thought I’d be able to put this behind me, but I can’t. | 我以为我能忘了这些 但我不能 |
[01:49] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[01:53] | Maybe this will help you remember. | 或许这能帮你想起来 |
[02:01] | Now you won’t forget. | 现在你忘不了了吧 |
[02:04] | You’re out of your mind. | 你疯了 |
[02:06] | I’m not going away until you admit what you did. | 在你承认你的所做所为之前 我不会走的 |
[02:08] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[02:20] | “Life is the scale | “人生是测量一个人 |
[02:21] | – upon which is measured the depth of a man’s soul.” – Nice. | -灵魂深度的刻度” -说得好 |
[02:26] | – Who said that? – I did, just now. | -这是谁说的 -我说的 就刚才 |
[02:28] | You didn’t recognize my voice? | 你没听出我的声音吗 |
[02:35] | Hey, have you seen my mini fluted socket? | 你看到我的迷你凹槽插座了吗 |
[02:38] | No, I have not seen your mini fluted socket. | 没有 我没看到你的迷你凹槽插座 |
[02:41] | Hey, how about after I finish this prescription | 我弄完沃斯特纳夫人的药后 |
[02:43] | for Mrs. Wurstner, we go grab some kung pao? | 我们去吃点宫保鸡丁怎么样 |
[02:45] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[02:50] | Did you get a letter from your mom? | 你收到你妈妈的信了 |
[02:53] | Oh, yeah. That came a couple days ago. | 是的 几天前到的 |
[02:57] | Isn’t this, like, the first communication | 这是你和你母亲几年来 |
[02:59] | you’ve had with your mother in– | 第一次联系吧 |
[03:00] | Seven years. | 七年 |
[03:02] | – Good news or bad? – I don’t know yet. | -好消息还是坏消息 -我还不知道 |
[03:05] | She wants me to come down to Medford | 她想让我去梅德福[俄勒冈州西南部城市] |
[03:06] | and have dinner with her. | 和她吃晚餐 |
[03:10] | – You gonna go? – I’m not sure. | -你去吗 -我不确定 |
[03:14] | Do we know what she wants? | 知道她想怎么样吗 |
[03:17] | This weekend is the anniversary of my dad’s death. | 这周末是我父亲的忌日 |
[03:24] | Well, seems to me like she’s kind of reaching out to you. | 在我看来 她这是主动联系你呢 |
[03:34] | Will you come with me? | 你愿意跟我一起去吗 |
[03:37] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:40] | You sure I won’t be in the way? | 你确定我不会妨碍你们吗 |
[03:43] | Might be a good thing. | 这或许是好事 |
[03:46] | So when? When do we do this? | 那什么时候 我们什么时候去 |
[03:50] | She wants me to come down tomorrow night, | 她想要我明晚去 |
[03:51] | so I guess I should tell her that you are joining | 我想我该告诉她你也去 |
[03:54] | and that you’re a vegetarian. | 而且你是个素食主义者 |
[03:57] | I’m telling you, she’s in Portland. | 我告诉你 她就在波特兰 |
[03:59] | I just saw her at the hall! | 我刚刚在大厅看见她了 |
[04:02] | How the hell would I know that? | 我他妈怎么能知道 |
[04:05] | I’m telling you, she’s crazy. | 我告诉你 她疯了 |
[04:07] | She sliced up her arm. | 她划破了自己的胳膊 |
[04:11] | We’re gonna have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[04:14] | I got to call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[04:18] | Don’t you want me anymore, sergeant? | 你不想要我了吗 中士 |
[04:20] | You got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[04:27] | Get the hell off my property! | 滚出我的地盘 |
[04:32] | Come back here again, I’m gonna throw your ass in jail. | 再回来 我就把你扔进监狱 |
[04:35] | Move! | 滚 |
[04:39] | What are you gonna tell the police? | 你打算怎么跟警方说 |
[04:40] | You want to play games with me? | 你想跟我玩游戏吗 |
[04:43] | You think you’ll get away with this crap? | 你以为你做这些能不受惩罚吗 |
[04:46] | I’m never going away. | 我绝不离开 |
[04:49] | The hell you aren’t. | 你不滚试试 |
[04:50] | I’m never going away. | 我绝不离开 |
[04:53] | I’m never going away! | 我绝不离开 |
[05:44] | Crazy bitch. | 疯婆子 |
[06:32] | Victim is Ron Hurd, homeowner and senior sales associate | 受害者是罗恩·赫德 是房主 |
[06:35] | from McCabe Security. | 也是麦凯布安保公司的高级销售助理 |
[06:37] | Rent-a-cops for the rich. | 为富人租一个警察[广告语] |
[06:37] | When he didn’t show up for work, | 他没去上班 |
[06:38] | the company sent their rep, Troy Dodge, to check on things. | 公司派代表特洛伊·道奇来看看 |
[06:41] | Door was unlocked, no sign of a break-in. | 门没锁 也没有非法入侵的痕迹 |
[06:44] | Mr. Dodge found the body inside and called us. | 道奇先生在里面发现了尸体并报了警 |
[06:46] | Guy in charge of home security killed in his own home? | 一个负责家庭安保的人在自己家被杀了 |
[06:49] | Apparently he didn’t turn on his alarm. | 看来他没开警报 |
[06:51] | Oops. | 真糟糕 |
[06:53] | Center wound too big for a bullet. | 正中伤口太大了 不可能是子弹造成的 |
[06:54] | Bullet that big would have gone through his body | 这么大的子弹肯定会穿透他的身体 |
[06:56] | – and through the wall. – Too round for a blade. | -再穿墙而过 -伤口太圆也不可能是刀 |
[06:59] | It doesn’t appear to have been fired, | 枪好像没开过 |
[07:01] | – but he was ready for somebody. – Yeah, not ready enough. | -但肯定是为某人准备的 -准备不够充分 |
[07:07] | A medal box. | 勋章盒 |
[07:09] | When a soldier gets discharged from the service, | 军人退伍后 |
[07:10] | you get your medals and badges framed. | 勋章盒里会裱上奖牌奖章 |
[07:12] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[07:13] | My father was in the service. | 我爸当过兵 |
[07:16] | Big red one, First Infantry. | 大红勋章 第一步兵团 |
[07:18] | Bronze Star, Silver Star. | 青铜星章 银星勋章 |
[07:20] | So why would someone want to kill our victim | 谁会为了战争勋章 |
[07:21] | for his war medals? | 杀死被害人 |
[07:23] | No idea. Ron was a good man. | 不知道 罗恩是个好人 |
[07:25] | I worked with him at the company since 2011. | 我2011年起跟他一起在公司工作 |
[07:28] | – Before that, we were in Iraq. – You were in the service? | -在那之前 我们在伊拉克 -你也当过兵 |
[07:30] | Ron was 10th battalion. I worked for Artemus. | 罗恩是第十营的 我为阿蒂莫斯安保公司做事 |
[07:33] | The military contractors? | 那个军事承包公司 |
[07:34] | – Yeah. – Looks like Mr. Hurd | -是的 -看样子赫德先生 |
[07:35] | had a pretty good security system–any cameras? | 家里安保系统很好 装摄像头了吗 |
[07:38] | Not part of the employee discount. | 这可不在员工折扣里 |
[07:40] | You didn’t touch or move the body? | 你没碰或者移动过尸体吧 |
[07:41] | No, sir. As soon as I saw what happened, | 没有 我一看到屋里的情况 |
[07:43] | I called 911. | 就立即报警了 |
[07:47] | That’s the company looking for an update. | 公司打来要听进展 |
[07:49] | – Okay if I take it? – Yeah. | -我可以接吗 -请便 |
[07:51] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:53] | So we got a security guy killed in his own home, | 有个安保人员在自己家里遇害了 |
[07:57] | had his gun right next to him, | 枪就在身边 |
[07:58] | didn’t call 911, didn’t turn on the alarm. | 没有报警 没有打开警报 |
[08:00] | Sounds like he let his killer in the house. | 像是他让凶手进屋的 |
[08:02] | But what made the hole that big in his chest? | 是什么造成了他胸口的大洞呢 |
[08:04] | – We don’t have a murder weapon. – And why steal his medals? | -我们不知道凶器是什么 -为什么要偷勋章 |
[08:06] | Well, maybe the killer didn’t think he deserved them. | 也许凶手认为他不配拿这些勋章 |
[08:08] | Why would you care? | 谁会关心这种事 |
[08:09] | Unless you were military yourself. | 除非凶手本身就是军人 |
[08:12] | The cops are still here. | 警察还在这儿 |
[08:13] | Ron called me last night. | 罗恩昨晚给我打电话了 |
[08:15] | – Frankie’s in Portland. – What the hell for? | -弗兰姬在波特兰 -来干嘛 |
[08:18] | You think she killed Ron? | 你觉得是她杀了罗恩吗 |
[08:20] | I don’t think she could. | 她没这个本事 |
[08:22] | Just watch your back. | 你自己小心点 |
[08:28] | – Ready for coffee? – Oh, yeah. | -准备好喝咖啡了吗 -是的 |
[08:32] | – Did you talk to your mom? – Well, yeah. | -你跟你妈谈过了吗 -谈过了 |
[08:35] | – We’re on for tonight. – How are you doing? | -约在今晚 -你怎么样 |
[08:37] | You okay? How did she sound? | 你没事吧 她口气怎么样 |
[08:39] | Was she emotional? Were you emotional? | 她激动吗 你激动吗 |
[08:40] | I mean, seven years– that’s a big deal. | 七年了 这可是件大事 |
[08:42] | I’m very proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[08:43] | Uh, I didn’t actually talk to her, verbally speaking. | 我没有真的跟她口头谈过 |
[08:47] | You didn’t call her? | 你没打给她吗 |
[08:49] | I emailed her. I’m sorry. I just– | 我给她发了邮件 抱歉 我… |
[08:52] | I thought it would be easier that way. | 我觉得这样比较容易 |
[08:54] | And? | 然后呢 |
[08:55] | So far, so good. | 目前一切顺利 |
[08:56] | We have to be there by 5:30. They eat early. | 我们五点半之前得到 她们开饭早 |
[09:01] | – “They”? – My sister’s going to be there. | -“她们” -我姐也会在 |
[09:07] | – Deetta? – Yes. | -迪亚塔 -是的 |
[09:08] | The same Deetta who spent the best years of her life | 就是那个将人生最美好的时光 |
[09:12] | sacrificing at home while Rosalee | 奉献给家庭的迪亚塔 而那段时间 |
[09:15] | frolicked up and down the coast. | 罗莎莉却在到处玩乐 |
[09:23] | I’m really glad you’re going with me. | 很高兴你能陪我一起去 |
[09:25] | I don’t think I could do this by myself. | 我一个人肯定不行 |
[09:30] | Well, I suppose we should bring something, you know, | 我们应该带点礼物 |
[09:32] | to ease our way in. | 礼多人不怪嘛 |
[09:36] | A bottle of wine would be nice for my mom | 给我妈带瓶红酒就好了 |
[09:38] | and a quart of Jack Daniel’s for the martyr. | 再给那位烈士带瓶杰克丹尼威士忌 |
[09:44] | It sounds fun. | 听起来挺有意思的 |
[09:49] | Ron Hurd did three tours in Iraq–honorable discharge. | 罗恩·赫德去过三次伊拉克 荣誉退役 |
[09:52] | Iraqi war service medal and two purple hearts. | 荣获伊拉克战争服役军功章和两枚紫心勋章 |
[09:55] | So Ron’s a hero. | 这么说罗恩是个英雄 |
[09:56] | Apparently not to everyone. | 看来不是所有人都这么认为 |
[09:58] | Last credit card purchase was at | 最后一次信用卡购买记录是在 |
[09:59] | VFW post 97896, | 美国海外退伍军人协会97896刷卡机 |
[10:02] | $35 tab at the bar, settled up at 11:03 p.m. | 在酒吧消费35美金 晚上11:03刷的卡 |
[10:06] | And his last three calls on his cell phone | 之后就打出了手机最后三通电话 |
[10:08] | were right after that to a Jim McCabe. | 都是给一个叫吉姆·麦凯布的人 |
[10:11] | – As in McCabe Security? – Yeah. | -麦凯布安保公司的老板 -是的 |
[10:13] | First two calls lasted only a few seconds– | 前两通电话就持续了几秒钟 |
[10:15] | probably voice mail. | 可能是语音邮件 |
[10:17] | Last call at 12:09 lasted just under two minutes. | 12点09分最后一通电话持续了一分多钟 |
[10:20] | Well, let’s go talk to Jim McCabe | 我们去找吉姆·麦凯布谈谈 |
[10:21] | and hit the VFW on the way there. | 路上顺便去VFW看看 |
[10:30] | Hey, honey. We have a nice surprise. | 亲爱的 有客人来了 |
[10:34] | An old friend’s dropped by to see you. | 你的老朋友来看你了 |
[10:36] | She hasn’t seen you since Iraq. | 伊拉克回来之后她就没见过你了 |
[10:39] | You two catch up. I’ll get you something to eat. | 你俩聊聊 我去给你弄点吃的 |
[10:48] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你他妈想干什么 |
[10:50] | I really like your wife. She’s very nice. | 我很喜欢你妻子 她人很好 |
[10:54] | I guess you never told her about us. | 我想你从未和她说过我们的事 |
[10:55] | Get out of my house. | 给我滚出去 |
[10:58] | We’ve got a lot of catching up to do. | 我们还有很多话没聊呢 |
[11:02] | It seems like I cut myself. | 我好像割伤自己了 |
[11:06] | That’s what happens when you hold something in for too long. | 这就是压抑太久的结果 |
[11:09] | – You want iced tea or a soda? – Anything! | -要冰茶还是苏打水 -都行 |
[11:13] | Get out of here, or I’m calling the police. | 滚出去 不然我就报警 |
[11:17] | I want you to call the police. | 我就是要你报警 |
[11:20] | You know you should. | 你知道你应该报警的 |
[11:21] | You’re gonna be seeing a lot more of me until you do. | 在你报警之前 我会一直缠着你的 |
[11:27] | How’s sex with your wife? | 和你妻子过得性福吗 |
[11:30] | You ever think of me? | 有想起过我吗 |
[11:45] | What happened to your friend? | 你的朋友呢 |
[11:48] | She had to leave. | 她有事先走了 |
[12:02] | – Somebody’s in the mood. – At this hour? | -有人心情很好嘛 -在这个点吗 |
[12:10] | Are you two handsome soldiers here for the dance class? | 两位帅哥警察是来学跳舞的吗 |
[12:13] | Well, take off your coats and partner up. | 脱下外套 结伴跳舞吧 |
[12:15] | Uh, no, we’re just, uh– | 不 我们只是 |
[12:18] | – Is there someone who works here? – Well, Candy’s in back. | -这里的工作人员是谁 -坎蒂在后面 |
[12:22] | But if you change your minds, you’re welcome to join in. | 如果你们改变主意 欢迎加入 |
[12:29] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮忙到你的吗 |
[12:30] | Yeah, we just have to ask | 我们只是想问你一些问题 |
[12:31] | a few questions about a patron who was here last night. | 关于昨晚在这的一位客人 |
[12:34] | – Okay. – His name’s Ron Hurd. | -好 -他叫罗恩·赫德 |
[12:36] | Oh, god, what did Ronny do now? | 天呐 罗尼做了什么 |
[12:38] | – He was murdered last night. – Excuse me? | -他昨晚被谋杀了 -你们说什么 |
[12:42] | His last credit card transaction | 他的最后一笔信用卡交易 |
[12:43] | was here at 11:03 P.M. | 显示是在这里晚上11:03 |
[12:46] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[12:48] | What time did he leave? | 他几点走的 |
[12:49] | Just after he paid for the drinks. | 付了酒钱之后就走了 |
[12:51] | – What happened? – Did he leave with anyone? | -发生了什么事 -他和谁一起走的吗 |
[12:53] | No. He came in alone, and he left alone. | 不 他一个人来 一个人走的 |
[12:56] | Was he with anyone while he was here? | 他在这里的时候有和谁一起吗 |
[12:57] | Yeah, the regulars. Had dinner at the bar. | 和那些常客一起 在酒吧用的晚餐 |
[12:59] | Bought a round of drinks for the guys. | 请他们一起喝酒 |
[13:01] | Do you know who? | 这些人你都认识吗 |
[13:02] | I can get you names. | 我可以把名字告诉你们 |
[13:03] | Anything unusual happen last night? | 昨晚有什么不寻常的事发生吗 |
[13:06] | Actually, there was. | 确实有一件 |
[13:08] | There was a young woman who sat with him at the table, | 有个年轻女子和他坐在一起 |
[13:10] | but he didn’t seem too happy to see her. | 可他好像不是很高兴见到她 |
[13:12] | – That was right before he left. – Do you know her name? | -就是他离开前的事 -知道她的名字吗 |
[13:14] | Never seen her before, but… | 以前从未见过她 可是 |
[13:18] | But what? | 可是什么 |
[13:18] | When I cleaned his table last night, | 昨晚我清理桌子的时候 |
[13:20] | I found what I thought was something pretty weird. | 发现了一件非常奇怪的事 |
[13:22] | It was a cocktail napkin with blood on it. | 有一张沾血的餐巾纸 |
[13:25] | What did you do with the napkin? | 那张餐巾纸你怎么处理的 |
[13:28] | Do you remember what the woman looked like? | 记得那个女子的长相吗 |
[13:30] | Late 20s, early 30s, dark hair. | 二十多岁 三十不到 黑头发 |
[13:33] | – Was she military? – I don’t know for sure, | -她是军人吗 -这我不敢肯定 |
[13:35] | but she looked like a tough lady. | 但她看起来像是个女强人 |
[13:36] | How long did she stay after he left? | 他走以后 她待了多久 |
[13:38] | Not very long. | 不是很久 |
[13:39] | I’d say she left within five minutes. | 估计就多留了五分钟吧 |
[13:41] | You don’t have any surveillance cameras, do you? | 你们没装监视器吗 |
[13:43] | Who’s gonna steal anything | 有一群军人在这 |
[13:44] | with a bunch of soldiers around? | 有谁敢偷东西呢 |
[13:48] | – Is this it? – Yeah. | -是这张吗 -是的 |
[13:51] | How do you get yourself to bleed like that? | 有谁流血流成这样呢 |
[13:53] | Might be some kind of pattern. I don’t know. | 也许是某个图案 我也不知道 |
[14:06] | So are we gonna go in there sometime today or… | 那我们是要今天进去吗 还是 |
[14:12] | This may not go so well. | 可能会不太顺利 |
[14:13] | On the other hand, it might go really badly. | 换句话说 也可能会非常糟糕 |
[14:19] | Look, we’ve come all this way. | 我们都来到这了 |
[14:23] | You got to at least make an attempt. | 你至少得尝试一下 |
[14:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:29] | You’re right. Let’s do this. | 你说得对 走吧 |
[14:35] | Okay, okay. | 等等 |
[14:37] | You know, I appreciate the spirit, | 我很欣赏你的精神 |
[14:40] | but this is not an assault. | 但我们不是要去攻击人 |
[14:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:07] | Rosie. | 罗莎 |
[15:09] | Hi, mom. | 妈妈 |
[15:12] | – This is Monroe. – Hi. | -这是门罗 -你好 |
[15:14] | Oh, how nice. | 好极了 |
[15:18] | Hey, Rosalee. | 罗莎莉 |
[15:19] | Hi, Deetta. This is Monroe. | 迪亚塔 这是门罗 |
[15:23] | It’s a pleasure to meet you both. | 很高兴见到你们两位 |
[15:25] | Good thing you got here when you did. | 你们来得真是时候 |
[15:27] | Dinner’s almost ready. | 晚餐就快准备好了 |
[15:30] | Please come in. | 请进来吧 |
[15:32] | Make yourselves at home. | 别拘束 |
[15:40] | 弗兰切斯卡·冈萨雷斯 专员E3级 | |
[15:41] | What the hell are you doing, Frankie? | 你到底在干什么 弗兰姬 |
[15:43] | Mr. McCabe, two detectives are here to see you. | 麦凯布先生 有两位警探来找你 |
[15:45] | Send them in. | 请他们进来 |
[15:52] | Mr. Mccabe, we’re detectives Burkhardt and Griffin. | 麦凯布先生 我们是伯克哈德和格里芬警探 |
[15:55] | You’re here about Ron. | 你们是为了罗恩来的 |
[15:58] | – Yes, we are. – I’ll help you any way I can. | -没错 -我会尽力帮忙 |
[16:00] | As soon as I heard about what happened, | 我一听说发生的事 |
[16:01] | I started racking my brain about who could have done this. | 就开始绞尽脑汁想可能是谁干的 |
[16:04] | I’m afraid I haven’t come up with much, | 恐怕我没想到多少 |
[16:05] | but I have put together a file for you. | 但我整理了一份档案给你们 |
[16:07] | Ron’s full employment record, clients he dealt with, | 罗恩的全部工作经历 曾经的客户 |
[16:09] | jobs he worked– it’s all in there. | 参与过的工作 全在里面 |
[16:10] | He called you last night at 12:10. | 他昨晚12:10打了电话给你 |
[16:13] | Yes, he did. | 是的 |
[16:14] | Mind telling us what that conversation was about? | 能告诉我们通话内容吗 |
[16:16] | He called about work– | 是工作的事 |
[16:18] | a job we’re doing in south Portland. | 关于我们在南波特兰的一项工作 |
[16:20] | It’s a little late to be calling about work. | 那个点打电话谈工作可有点晚 |
[16:22] | As you know, security’s a 24-7 job. | 如你们所知 安保工作是全年无休的 |
[16:24] | Before he called you, he was at the VFW | 他打电话给你之前在海外退伍军人协会 |
[16:26] | having drinks till about 11:00. | 一直喝酒到11点 |
[16:28] | There was a confrontation there with a woman. | 他在那里碰到了一个女人 |
[16:31] | – Did he mention her to you? – No. | -他跟你提到她了吗 -没有 |
[16:33] | We just talked business. | 我们只说了工作的事 |
[16:35] | Was he seeing anyone? | 他在跟谁约会吗 |
[16:36] | Do you know who the woman could have been? | 你知道那女人可能是谁吗 |
[16:38] | No. Ron loved the ladies. | 不知道 罗恩喜欢女人 |
[16:41] | Unfortunately, they only loved him back about 10% of the time. | 但很不幸 女人只是难得喜欢他 |
[16:45] | Anyone you can think of who might want him dead? | 你能想到谁希望他死吗 |
[16:48] | Personal security’s a tough business. | 人身安全是个有风险的工作 |
[16:50] | We don’t always make a lot of friends. | 我们不怎么交朋友 |
[16:52] | That’s Troy. | 照片里是特洛伊 |
[16:54] | – Is that Ron? – Yeah. | -那个是罗恩吗 -是 |
[16:56] | We spent time together in Iraq. | 我们以前一起在伊拉克服役 |
[16:57] | Most of my employees have some sort of military training. | 我的大多数雇员都受过军事训练 |
[17:00] | – And who–who’s that? – Bobby Hammond. | -那个…是谁 -博比·哈蒙德 |
[17:03] | – He work here too? – He did. | -他也在这里工作 -曾经 |
[17:05] | Moved to phoenix a couple years ago, | 他几年前搬去凤凰城 |
[17:06] | opened his own shop. | 开了自己的店 |
[17:11] | Look… | 看一下这个… |
[17:14] | does this mean anything to you? | 这对你有什么特殊含义吗 |
[17:19] | No. Where’d you get that? | 没有 你们在哪找到的 |
[17:22] | It was left on Ron’s table at the VFW. | 在海外退伍军人协会罗恩的桌子上 |
[17:24] | I don’t know. | 我不了解 |
[17:26] | Well, you mind if I make a copy of that photograph? | 好吧 介意我翻拍一下那张照片吗 |
[17:28] | Go ahead. | 拍吧 |
[17:32] | Thanks for this. | 谢谢 |
[17:36] | Ron Hurd was in Iraq– three tours of duty. | 罗恩·赫德曾在伊拉克服役三期 |
[17:37] | The other three, Jim McCabe, | 另外三人 吉姆·麦凯布 |
[17:40] | Troy Dodge, and Robert Hammond, | 特洛伊·道奇和罗伯特·哈蒙德 |
[17:41] | were all working for Artemus Security contractors. | 之前都在阿蒂莫斯安保公司工作 |
[17:44] | They were all in Iraq at the same time, | 他们同一时间都在伊拉克 |
[17:45] | They’re all ex-military, but only the army guy’s dead. | 他们都是退伍军人 但只有当兵那个死了 |
[17:48] | Whoa. | 天呐 |
[17:49] | I got a hit on Robert Hammond. | 我查到了罗伯特·哈蒙德的消息 |
[17:51] | – What? – He’s dead. | -什么消息 -他死了 |
[17:56] | – When? – A week ago. | -什么时候 -一周前 |
[17:59] | – Natural causes? – Uh-uh. | -自然死亡吗 -不是 |
[18:01] | Home invasion. | 入室杀人案 |
[18:04] | Danke. | 谢谢[德语] |
[19:09] | You need to calm down. | 你得冷静 |
[19:11] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[19:13] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能继续这样了 |
[19:18] | I think we have to come clean. | 我觉得我们得坦白 |
[19:20] | Forget it. It’s her word against ours. | 不用在意 是我们几个对她一个 |
[19:24] | I told Betsy. | 我告诉贝琪了 |
[19:28] | Why the hell did you do that? | 你干嘛要那么做 |
[19:30] | Because I’m sick and tired of living with this, | 因为我受够带着这秘密生活 |
[19:34] | lying about it. | 一直为之撒谎了 |
[19:36] | The cops are gonna find her, and when they do, | 警察会找到她 等他们找到了 |
[19:39] | this is all gonna come out. | 一切就大白于天下了 |
[19:41] | Jim, we were wrong. | 吉姆 是我们错了 |
[19:44] | This is the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[19:47] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[19:50] | But can we think about this? | 但能再好好考虑下吗 |
[19:51] | I’ve thought about this for four years. | 我已经考虑了四年了 |
[20:12] | Adalind just got back to her hotel room. | 爱达玲刚回到酒店房间 |
[20:14] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[20:16] | Something very strange happened tonight. | 今晚发生了一些很奇怪的事 |
[20:17] | I followed her to the cafe, | 我跟她去了咖啡厅 |
[20:19] | And I’m not quite sure what I saw, | 我也不确定我看到了什么 |
[20:20] | but I think she had some kind of pain. | 但我觉得她刚刚痛苦了一阵 |
[20:23] | Because of the pregnancy? | 是因为怀孕吗 |
[20:25] | That’s what it looked like, but it’s what happened after. | 看起来像 但怪的是后来的事 |
[20:28] | She reached for her coffee, | 她去拿咖啡 |
[20:30] | and I swear she never touched the cup, | 我发誓她没碰杯子 |
[20:31] | but it moved away from her hand. | 但杯子从她手边挪开了 |
[20:34] | And then she put her hand out again, | 之后她又伸出手 |
[20:36] | and this time, the cup moved right into her hand. | 这次 杯子直接飞进了她手里 |
[20:39] | – And what happened after that? – I’m not sure. | -之后发生了什么 -我不确定 |
[20:41] | Some kind of power surge, and the lights exploded. | 有点像法力骤增 灯都爆了 |
[20:43] | But I don’t think it had anything to do with her. | 但我觉得应该跟她没关系 |
[20:45] | You can be sure it did. | 肯定跟她有关 |
[20:48] | Be prepared to make a move because they will too. | 准备行动吧 他们也会有动作的 |
[20:52] | It won’t be long now. | 不会太久 |
[20:54] | She’s getting her powers back. | 她的力量正在逐渐恢复 |
[20:59] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[21:03] | – You wanted to see us? – Yeah. | -你要见我们 -是的 |
[21:06] | I spoke to Captain Wilton at the Phoenix P.D. | 我联系了凤凰城警局的威尔顿队长 |
[21:08] | This is the paperwork he sent over on Robert Hammond | 这是他给的关于罗伯特·哈蒙德 |
[21:11] | and the ongoing investigation into his murder. | 以及他的凶杀案的调查资料 |
[21:13] | We got a cause of death? | 死因确定了吗 |
[21:14] | Yeah, apparently he was stabbed with a poison spike. | 是的 看样子他是被一把毒矛刺死的 |
[21:18] | – They I.D. the poison? – Inconclusive. | -查出哪种毒药了吗 -尚未确定 |
[21:21] | We’re still waiting on Harper | 我们还在等哈珀完成 |
[21:22] | to get the tox screen back on our vic, | 死者的毒素检测报告 |
[21:24] | but the spike in the chest is the same. | 但胸部的伤口应该是同一把矛造成的 |
[21:27] | So two of these four men are dead, | 四个人里已经死了两个 |
[21:28] | killed in the same way within a week of each other. | 一周之内死于同一种手法 |
[21:30] | And the other two are here in Portland. | 另外两个人就在波特兰 |
[21:31] | They both work for McCabe Security. | 都在麦凯布安保公司工作 |
[21:32] | That one’s McCabe. | 这人就是麦凯布 |
[21:34] | Could one of them be killing the others? | 会不会是他们中的一个人杀了其他人 |
[21:36] | Well, there could be some bad blood between them. | 也许他们之间确实有什么恩怨 |
[21:38] | One army guy with three military contractors– | 一个军人和三个军事雇佣兵 |
[21:40] | we know why? | 有动机吗 |
[21:41] | They were all friends. | 他们是朋友 |
[21:43] | Check with his C.O. | 问问他们的指挥官 |
[21:45] | See what he knows about the relationship between them. | 看看他是否了解这些人之间的关系 |
[21:47] | We got it. | 知道了 |
[21:58] | This is delicious, Mrs. Calvert. | 太好吃了 卡弗特夫人 |
[22:00] | – Oh, call me Gloria. – Gloria. | -叫我格洛丽亚就好 -格洛丽亚 |
[22:05] | I really appreciate you doing the vegetarian thing for me. | 真的很感谢你能专门为我准备素食 |
[22:09] | Not a problem. | 不用客气 |
[22:11] | What did you put on these green beans | 你在青豆里加了什么 |
[22:13] | to make them taste so– mmm– sublime? | 让它品尝起来如此 回味无穷 |
[22:16] | Salt. | 盐 |
[22:20] | So Rosalee tells me you repair clocks. | 听罗莎莉说你是修理钟表的 |
[22:23] | I do, actually. | 是的 |
[22:25] | I’m from a long line of clock folk, | 我来自一个钟表匠世家 |
[22:28] | all the way back to the Black Forest in Germany, | 我老家在德国的黑森林地区 |
[22:30] | where my great-great-grandfather | 我的曾曾祖父 |
[22:31] | was a master designer of clocks. | 是那儿的钟表设计大师 |
[22:33] | You can make a living at that? | 这能赚到钱吗 |
[22:35] | He gets clocks and watches to repair from all over the world, | 他修理来自世界各地的钟表 |
[22:37] | and he’s very, very good at it. | 他真的很厉害 |
[22:40] | I didn’t think a blutbad | 没想到狼人 |
[22:41] | would have the patience for that kind of detail. | 会有耐心做这么细致的工作 |
[22:44] | Did you really just play the wesen card? | 你这是要拿身份说事吗 |
[22:50] | So, Deetta, um, what do you do? | 迪亚塔 你是做什么的 |
[22:53] | Well, I used to be the Pacific Northwest sales rep | 我以前是辛普森牙科器械公司 |
[22:57] | for Simpson Dental Devices. | 太平洋西北地区的销售代表 |
[22:58] | That must have been very interesting. | 那一定很有趣 |
[23:01] | But now I make false teeth here at home. | 但现在我在家做假牙 |
[23:05] | See, I felt I had to come home after my father died. | 我深感父亲去世后必须回家 |
[23:08] | – Deetta. – Why stop her now, Mom? | -迪亚塔 -让她说完啊 妈妈 |
[23:10] | Well, I’m just saying, I came home, and you didn’t. | 我就说说 我回来了 你却没有 |
[23:14] | I mean, that’s what happened, isn’t it? | 这就是事实 对吧 |
[23:15] | Yes. That’s what happened. | 对 是事实 |
[23:18] | You came home, | 你回家了 |
[23:18] | and I partied my little ass off up and down the coast. | 我却在外面花天酒地四处鬼混 |
[23:22] | So false teeth– I mean, how do you get into that? | 假牙 你是怎么干上这行的 |
[23:24] | And you know what, Rosalee? | 你知道吗 罗莎莉 |
[23:26] | I’d be okay with all of that, really. | 其实那些我都不在乎 真的 |
[23:30] | But not showing up for your own father’s funeral? | 可你连自己爸爸的葬礼都不参加 |
[23:34] | Even a drug addict can pay a little respect. | 就算是瘾君子也不会如此没心没肺吧 |
[23:36] | – Stop it, Deetta! – Well, I’m sorry, Mom. | -别说了 迪亚塔 -不好意思了 妈妈 |
[23:38] | But we haven’t seen her in seven years, | 可我们整整七年没见过她 |
[23:40] | and we might not get another chance. | 恐怕也不会再有机会了 |
[23:42] | I mean, was there a really great party | 是不是因为你不愿意错过 |
[23:44] | that you just couldn’t miss | 某个精彩的派对 |
[23:45] | or a new boyfriend/dealer you just couldn’t– | 或者你的新男友还是毒贩… |
[23:49] | I was in jail. | 我在坐牢 |
[23:56] | I got involved with the wrong people, | 我被狐朋狗友带坏 |
[23:59] | and I lost everything. | 失去了一切 |
[24:02] | And I got caught… | 还被人抓到… |
[24:05] | shoplifting. | 偷东西 |
[24:07] | I didn’t find out about the funeral until after I got out, | 直到出狱我才得知葬礼的事 |
[24:10] | and by then, neither of you were speaking to me, | 那之前 你俩都不愿意跟我说话 |
[24:12] | so what was I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么做 |
[24:16] | How about apologize? | 为什么不道歉 |
[24:21] | Deetta, not a day goes by that I don’t regret | 迪亚塔 那之后我每天都在后悔 |
[24:25] | not being able to say good-bye to Dad. | 没能和爸爸见最后一面 |
[24:28] | You have no idea how sorry I am. | 你不知道我有多内疚 |
[24:32] | – Rosalee. – No idea! | -罗莎莉 -根本不知道 |
[24:38] | I got to go. | 我得去看看 |
[24:42] | Rosalee. | 罗莎莉 |
[24:44] | Rosalee. | 罗莎莉 |
[24:45] | No, I told you. I knew this was gonna happen! | 别 我说过 我就知道会是这样 |
[24:47] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[24:48] | – No, it’s not. It’s not. It’s not. – Yes, yes, it’s okay! | -不 不是不是不是 -真的 没事 |
[24:50] | It’s out. It’s not hidden anymore. | 至少说出来 再不用憋着了 |
[24:53] | I mean, what, did you expect to just show up | 你还指望就这么出现 |
[24:54] | – and have everything be okay? – I don’t know! | -然后大家欢聚一堂吗 -我不知道 |
[24:57] | I don’t know what I was expecting– | 我不知道自己在期待些什么 |
[24:58] | maybe a little, you know, gratitude | 也许是收拾了弗雷迪的死造成的残局之后 |
[25:02] | for picking up the pieces after Freddy died. | 希望能她们能有一点点感激 |
[25:06] | Look… | 听我说 |
[25:09] | You and your mom and your sister… | 你 你的妈妈和姐姐 |
[25:14] | you share a history… | 你们有着共同的回忆 |
[25:17] | of love and pain, | 那些爱与伤痛 |
[25:18] | and–and that’s just family. | 这就是家人 |
[25:22] | There are no easy solutions. | 没有比这更简单的解决办法 |
[25:30] | What did you shoplift? | 你从人家店里偷什么了 |
[25:33] | A watch. | 一只手表 |
[25:34] | Really? What kind? | 真的吗 什么手表 |
[25:44] | Those are the details. | 细节都写在上面了 |
[25:50] | You really did these things? | 你真的做过这种事 |
[25:54] | I wanted to turn myself in at the time. | 我当时想过自首 |
[25:58] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么没有呢 |
[26:00] | I was a coward. | 我是个懦夫 |
[26:01] | The others told me I shouldn’t, and I listened to them. | 其他人都让我别去 我听了他们的话 |
[26:07] | They were right. | 他们是对的 |
[26:12] | Nobody’s ever going to read this. | 别让任何人知道这个 |
[26:16] | Your confession… | 你的认罪书 |
[26:21] | Burn it! | 烧了它 |
[26:39] | Betsy? | 贝琪 |
[26:41] | Betsy! | 贝琪 |
[26:45] | Oh, my God, Betsy! | 天哪 贝琪 |
[26:49] | Oh, honey. Oh, honey! | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[27:17] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:20] | – Ready? – Okay. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[27:56] | You break my little sister’s heart… | 要是你敢伤害我妹妹 |
[28:00] | I’ll kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[28:12] | I got the video chat set up with Ron Hurd’s old C.O., | 我接通了和罗恩·赫德的前指挥官 |
[28:15] | Colonel Adam Desai. | 亚当·德赛上校的视频聊天 |
[28:17] | – When? – Now. | -什么时候 -现在 |
[28:19] | He’s in D.C. At Walter Reed hospital– | 他现在在华盛顿沃尔特·里德陆军医院 |
[28:21] | terminal cancer. | 是癌症末期 |
[28:27] | Colonel, thank you so much for taking the time. | 上校 谢谢你能抽出这些时间 |
[28:30] | This is my partner, Detective Burkhardt. | 这是我的搭档 伯克哈德警探 |
[28:32] | Wish I could be there in person, but the lungs won’t allow it. | 真希望能当面谈 可是肺癌让我出不了门 |
[28:35] | We understand. | 我们能理解 |
[28:36] | Really sorry to hear about Ron. | 罗恩的事真让人遗憾 |
[28:39] | We were hoping you could help us connect the dots | 我们希望你能帮我们梳理一下 |
[28:41] | between him and a few military contractors. | 他和其他几个雇佣兵的关系 |
[28:44] | Did you get the photo we sent you? | 你收到我们给你的照片了吗 |
[28:45] | I did. | 收到了 |
[28:46] | Jim McCabe,Troy Dodge, Robert Hammond. | 吉姆·麦凯布 特洛伊·道奇 罗伯特·哈蒙德 |
[28:49] | – So you knew them? – Yes, Artemus Security. | -你认识他们 -是的 阿蒂莫斯安保公司 |
[28:52] | our platoon was stationed outside Balad– | 我们排的驻地在贝拉德[伊拉克城市]郊外 |
[28:55] | minesweeping, peacekeeping | 我们的工作就是清除地雷 维护治安 |
[28:58] | But half the time we spent | 但有半数时间我们都在 |
[28:59] | trying to undo the damage those cowboys did. | 弥补那些混小子造成的破坏 |
[29:02] | – Damage? – Harassing the locals, theft, extortion | -什么破坏 -扰民 偷窃 勒索 |
[29:06] | dogs without a leash. | 他们就像脱缰的野马 |
[29:08] | You couldn’t arrest them? | 你不能逮捕他们吗 |
[29:09] | You don’t understand the arrangement, | 你不明白 |
[29:11] | the military had with the private contractors. | 军队跟军事承包商的协议 |
[29:13] | What kind of arrangement was that? | 什么样的协议 |
[29:14] | A good one for them. | 让他们占尽便宜的协议 |
[29:16] | Their deal with the government | 他们和政府定下的协议 |
[29:17] | exempted them from any prosecution. | 让他们可以免遭刑罚 |
[29:19] | They were untouchable right up until the winter of 2010, | 直到2010年冬 阿蒂莫斯被赶出伊拉克之前 |
[29:23] | when Artemus finally got kicked out of Iraq. | 谁都动不了他们 |
[29:26] | You said they were exempt from prosecution. | 你说他们有豁免权 |
[29:28] | Were they ever brought up on charges for anything? | 他们被起诉过吗 |
[29:32] | A specialist under my command came to me, | 我军中的一个专员来找过我 |
[29:34] | said that Ron and these Artemus guys had raped her. | 说罗恩和阿蒂莫斯的混蛋们强暴了她 |
[29:39] | I reported the incident to my superior | 我向上级汇报过这事 |
[29:42] | but was told to look the other way. | 但上级让我别管 |
[29:44] | But Ron was under your command. | 但罗恩是你的人啊 |
[29:45] | He was transferred before I could do anything | 我还没来得及做什么 他就被调走了 |
[29:47] | except file a restricted complaint | 我只能提出受限的投诉 |
[29:50] | went nowhere. | 却石沉大海了 |
[29:51] | What was the name of the specialist? | 这个专员的名字叫什么 |
[29:53] | – Frankie Gonzales. – Do you know where she is? | -弗兰姬·冈萨雷斯 -你知道她在哪里吗 |
[29:56] | As far as I know, she’s in South Carolina. | 据我所知 她在南卡罗来纳州 |
[29:59] | Do you remember the date this attack on Gonzales happened? | 你记得弗兰姬受害的具体日期吗 |
[30:02] | Never forget it. | 我永远也忘不了 |
[30:04] | November 11, 2010. | 是2010年11月11日 |
[30:12] | It’s a date. | 这是个日期 |
[30:16] | I hate to say this, | 我也不想这么说 |
[30:18] | but whatever those guys are getting, they deserve. | 但是不管他们出了什么事 都是活该 |
[30:23] | Nurses are waving at me. It’s time for my chemo. | 护士在叫我 我该去做化疗了 |
[30:27] | Good luck on your investigation. | 希望你们的调查进展顺利 |
[30:29] | Thank you, Colonel. | 谢谢你 上校 |
[30:47] | 姓名:弗兰切斯卡·冈萨雷斯 职务:专员 | |
[30:47] | Specialist Francesca “Frankie” Gonzales, | 弗兰切斯卡·冈萨雷斯 弗兰姬专员 |
[30:49] | Discharged in 2012, | 2012年退役 |
[30:51] | followed by a page-long list of misdemeanors. | 有整整一页轻罪记录 |
[30:53] | In and out of rehab, license suspended– | 出入戒毒所 吊销驾照 |
[30:55] | picked up for drunk and disorderly conduct. | 一个多月前 在凤凰城 |
[30:58] | A little over a month ago in Phoenix. | 因宿醉和扰乱社会治安被捕 |
[31:01] | Same place Bobby Hammond was killed. | 那就是博比·哈蒙德遇害的地方 |
[31:03] | I think we better find out if she made her way to Portland. | 我们最好查清她是不是到了波特兰 |
[31:05] | Got a double murder– | 发生了一起双人谋杀案 |
[31:06] | same guy who found your victim’s body | 死者是发现上一个被害人尸体的人 |
[31:08] | and his wife, Troy and Betsy Dodge. | 和他的妻子 特洛伊和贝琪·道奇 |
[31:16] | Same type of stab wound. | 身上有相似的刺伤伤口 |
[31:19] | You think Frankie’s doing this? | 你觉得是弗兰姬干的吗 |
[31:21] | If she is, I sure wish I knew what she was using. | 如果是她 我很好奇她的凶器是什么 |
[31:33] | Griffin. | 格里芬 |
[31:41] | Hold on. Let me get Nick. | 等一下 我去叫尼克 |
[31:48] | Wu’s on the phone. | 吴的电话 |
[31:49] | He just got the tox report on the first victim. | 他刚拿到第一个被害人的毒性检验报告 |
[31:51] | It’s a match to what they found in Phoenix. | 跟凤凰城案中检测出来的是一致的 |
[31:54] | – Let’s have it. – Both victims died | -说吧 -两个死者 |
[31:56] | from an excessive dose of neurotoxins | 都死于过量的神经毒素 |
[31:58] | and enzyme inhibitors | 和酶抑制剂 |
[32:00] | associated with the family Buthidae. | 通常与钳蝎科动物有关 |
[32:02] | English, Wu. | 说人话 吴 |
[32:04] | The closest match is scorpion venom. | 最接近的可能是蝎毒 |
[32:08] | Obviously, we’re not talking a real scorpion | 显然我们讨论的不是真的蝎子 |
[32:10] | ’cause it would have to be 6 feet tall. | 不然它得有六英尺高 |
[32:13] | – That’s all I got. – Thanks. | -我就查到这些 -谢谢 |
[32:15] | This look familiar to you? | 这看着眼熟吗 |
[32:18] | November 11th — the day Frankie was attacked. | 11月11日 弗兰姬遭到侵犯的那一天 |
[32:20] | We better find out what the hell we’re dealing with. | 我们最好查清楚我们在对付什么 |
[32:22] | Neurotoxins, enzyme inhibitors– | 神经毒素 酶抑制剂 |
[32:24] | I’m gonna call Juliette. | 我得打给朱丽叶 |
[32:26] | Yeah, dealing with a 6-foot-tall scorpion, | 是啊 跟六英尺高的蝎子打交道 |
[32:27] | we’re gonna need all the help we can get. | 我们需要尽可能多的帮助 |
[32:31] | Okay, the first candidate | 好的 第一个候选人 |
[32:33] | is from 13th-century France. | 来自13世纪的法国 |
[32:36] | It’s called a Trasque–a small, solitary creature | 叫做龙蝎怪的一种娇小的独居生物 |
[32:39] | who loves the singing of maidens. | 喜欢少女的歌声 |
[32:41] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不喜欢 |
[32:42] | Probably not what we’re looking for. | 应该不是我们要找的 |
[32:43] | Okay, then going a little bit further back | 好吧 那再往前追溯一点 |
[32:46] | to 1100 A.D., we have a shnabeltiermorder. | 到公元1100年 有一种鸭嘴怪 |
[32:52] | Okay, what about that? | 好吧 那这个呢 |
[32:54] | A manticore? | 狮蝎怪 |
[32:56] | It’s the right size. | 身材符合 |
[32:58] | I first witnessed what I was later to discover | 我第一次目击这种后来我发现是狮蝎怪的 |
[33:00] | was a manticore while my command lay siege | 生物是在我的部队围攻 |
[33:02] | at the fortress of Hormuz. | 荷姆兹要塞的时候 |
[33:04] | Pliny the Elder described this wesen in his famous | 老普林尼在他约公元77年的著作《自然历史》中 |
[33:04] | 早期百科全书 声称涵盖所有远古知识 | |
[33:07] | Naturalis Historia circa 77 A.D., | 描述过这种格林生物 |
[33:10] | tracing its origin to ancient Persia. | 说他的起源可以追溯到古代波斯 |
[33:13] | The beast described had a most unusual body, | 这种野兽拥有不同寻常的躯体 |
[33:15] | reflected by a physical duality. | 呈现出形态上的二元性 |
[33:17] | Part lowen, it also had a scorpion-like tail | 一部分是狮样 又有蝎型的尾巴 |
[33:20] | “which could protrude from its spine, | “可以从脊椎中伸出 |
[33:22] | having a spike-like nail at the end | 末端有矛状的毒针 |
[33:24] | capable of injecting a great deal of poison.” | 可以注射大量毒液” |
[33:26] | When I attempted to make a move on this wesen, | 我想对这种格林生物采取行动时 |
[33:28] | I discovered there were several more in the ranks. | 我发现队列中还有好几个同样的生物 |
[33:31] | I quickly put away my blade to conceal my identity as a Grimm. | 我迅速藏好匕首 隐瞒我格林的身份 |
[33:35] | I was to learn they were some | 我发现他们是我部队中 |
[33:36] | of the most lethal soldiers in our command, | 最有杀伤力的几名士兵 |
[33:39] | for they have no fear of death. | 因为他们不怕死 |
[33:41] | I don’t like that “No fear of death” thing. | 我不喜欢”不怕死”这一点 |
[33:43] | It’s not healthy. | 这不健康 |
[33:46] | Nick, what do you got? | 尼克 你有什么发现 |
[33:49] | A confession… | 一份认罪书 |
[33:51] | to the gang rape of Frankie Gonzales. | 关于轮奸弗兰姬·冈萨雷斯的 |
[33:55] | Looks like Troy finished writing it just before he was killed. | 看上去特洛伊是在被杀前刚写的 |
[33:58] | The colonel was right. This is about her. | 上校说得对 就是她 |
[34:01] | She’s our manticore. | 她就是我们要找的狮蝎怪 |
[34:03] | She killed Ron, Troy, and Bobby. | 她杀了罗恩 特洛伊和博比 |
[34:04] | There’s only one cowboy left. | 现在只剩一个人了 |
[34:25] | Get the hell away from me. | 滚远点 |
[34:26] | November 11th! | 11月11日 |
[34:27] | You remember this? | 你还记得吗 |
[34:30] | Get out of the car! | 滚下车 |
[34:31] | Get out of your car! | 滚下车 |
[34:33] | Get out! | 滚出来 |
[34:39] | – Get out! – Back away, Frankie. | -滚出来 -退后 弗兰姬 |
[34:43] | Don’t fight this. Okay? | 别反抗 好吗 |
[34:46] | If you do, you’re gonna get hurt, | 如果你反抗 你会受伤的 |
[34:48] | but we don’t want that. Now, against the car. | 但我们不希望这样 靠在车上 |
[34:52] | Put your hands up. Lean against the car. Come on. | 举起手来 靠在车上 快点 |
[35:06] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[35:11] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没有杀任何人 |
[35:13] | Frankie, we know you did. | 弗兰姬 我们知道是你做的 |
[35:16] | First Bobby Hammond in Phoenix. | 先是凤凰城的博比·哈蒙德 |
[35:18] | Then Ron Hurd– | 然后是罗恩·赫德 |
[35:19] | you caught him at the VFW. | 你在VFW截住他 |
[35:20] | I didn’t even know they were dead. | 我都不知道他们死了 |
[35:22] | – You followed him home. – To talk! | -你跟踪他回家 -为了和他对质 |
[35:24] | But when you didn’t like what he said, you killed him. | 但你不喜欢他说的话 就杀了他 |
[35:26] | No, I did not. | 不 我没有 |
[35:27] | And what about Troy Dodge and his wife? | 那特洛伊·道奇和他妻子呢 |
[35:29] | – You didn’t kill them either? – No. | -也不是你杀的 -不是 |
[35:30] | So what, you tracked down the four men who raped you | 所以你追踪那四个强奸你的人 |
[35:32] | just to say hi? | 就为了打声招呼 |
[35:35] | I spent the last four years of my life | 过去那四年 我一直 |
[35:38] | trying to get past that night… | 想忘掉那一夜 |
[35:41] | going over every minute of what happened to me. | 想让自己跨过这道坎 |
[35:45] | They got away with it. | 他们逃脱了罪责 |
[35:48] | I’m the only one who’s paid for this. | 受折磨的只有我一个 |
[35:53] | I didn’t deserve what they did to me. | 我不该受到他们那样禽兽的对待 |
[35:56] | I was a good soldier. | 我是名优秀的军人 |
[35:59] | All I wanted was for them to confess, and they wouldn’t. | 我只想要他们承认自己的罪过 但他们不肯 |
[36:05] | We know what you are. | 我们知道你是什么 |
[36:07] | What? | 什么 |
[36:09] | I’m a Grimm, and you’re a manticore, | 我是格林 你是狮蝎怪 |
[36:13] | and that’s how you killed them. | 所以他们才会有那种死状 |
[36:15] | That’s what you think? | 你们这么以为 |
[36:17] | That’s what we know. | 我们确定无疑 |
[36:18] | Then you don’t know much. | 那你们就大错特错了 |
[36:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:29] | She’s not a manticore. | 她不是狮蝎怪 |
[36:31] | What is she? | 那是什么 |
[36:34] | Steinadler. | 金鹰怪 |
[36:36] | It was a manticore that killed them? | 是狮蝎怪杀了他们 |
[36:39] | Who else knows that you’re here? | 还有谁知道你在这里 |
[36:41] | Nobody. | 没有了 |
[36:42] | Frankie, somebody else knows you’re here. | 弗兰姬 还有别人知道你在这儿 |
[36:43] | Who did you tell? | 你告诉谁了 |
[36:48] | The only one is my old C.O., but he’s in the hospital. | 只有我以前的指挥官知道 但他在医院 |
[36:51] | I went to him looking for help to find these guys. | 我请他帮忙找这些人 |
[36:54] | He said I was wasting my time. I didn’t care. | 他说我是在浪费时间 但我不在乎 |
[36:57] | I had to do something, or I was gonna kill myself. | 我得做些什么 不然我会自杀的 |
[37:01] | But I did not kill them. | 但我没有杀他们 |
[37:03] | Colonel Desai? | 德赛上校 |
[37:05] | He’s the only one that gave a damn. | 只有他一个人关心过这件事 |
[37:14] | Hello. | 喂 |
[37:15] | Colonel, it’s me, sir. | 上校 是我 |
[37:17] | – Frankie? – How’s your treatment going? | -弗兰姬 -你治疗得怎么样了 |
[37:21] | You know I’m not in the hospital. | 你知道我不在医院 |
[37:24] | You’re with the police, aren’t you? | 你跟警察在一起 对吗 |
[37:26] | Tell me it’s not true, | 告诉我他们说的 |
[37:29] | what they’re saying. | 不是真的 |
[37:32] | I’m just getting the justice you deserve. | 我是在为你讨回公道 |
[37:36] | I told you they’d never confess. | 我跟你说过他们绝不会承认 |
[37:38] | I should have done this years ago. | 几年前我就应该这么做了 |
[37:40] | I let you down. | 我让你失望了 |
[37:43] | I let myself down. I failed in my duty. | 也让我自己失望了 我没有尽责 |
[37:49] | Take care of yourself, Frankie. | 照顾好自己 弗兰姬 |
[37:52] | He’s at the VFW. | 他在VFW |
[38:07] | You Desai? | 你是德赛 |
[38:09] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[38:12] | Where’s the bartender? | 酒保呢 |
[38:15] | I sent her out to buy me a pack of smokes. | 我让她出去帮我买烟了 |
[38:18] | It’s a little late to quit now. | 肺癌末期要戒也晚了 |
[38:21] | You said you had something I’d be interested in. | 你说你手上有我感兴趣的东西 |
[38:26] | The restricted complaint I filed November 12, 2010, | 我在2010年11月12号提交的保密投诉 |
[38:31] | the day after you raped Specialist Frankie Gonzales. | 也就是你们强奸弗兰姬·冈萨雷斯专员的第二天 |
[38:36] | Last copy. | 最后一份备份 |
[38:38] | This goes away, your problem goes away. | 没有了这个 你也就没有后顾之忧了 |
[38:41] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[38:43] | – What’s a clear conscience worth? – Nothing. | -良心值多少钱 -一文不值 |
[38:47] | Psycho bitch is out of control. | 那个疯婆子已经没救了 |
[38:51] | I’d say you were the one who’s out of control. | 我看你才是没救的那个 |
[38:55] | I killed your friends Ron and Robert. | 是我杀了你的朋友罗恩和罗伯特 |
[39:00] | But I didn’t kill Troy and his wife. | 不过我没有杀特洛伊和他老婆 |
[39:01] | That must have been you. | 那就肯定是你干的 |
[39:09] | The idiot wanted to confess. | 那个白痴想要去自首 |
[39:13] | I guess it’s between you and me now. | 看来今晚不是你死就是我活了 |
[39:18] | I think that’s the way it should be. | 就该是这样 |
[39:22] | It’s in our nature. | 我们天性如此 |
[40:28] | McCabe, back away! | 麦凯布 退后 |
[40:36] | Drop it. Turn around. | 把刀扔掉 转过身 |
[40:42] | On the ground. Hands where I can see them. | 跪下 双手举到我能看见的地方 |
[40:45] | It was self-defense. | 那是自卫 |
[40:48] | Yeah? Not what we saw. | 是吗 我们看见的可不是 |
[40:52] | You can’t arrest him for what he did to Frankie, | 你们不能因为他对弗兰姬做的事逮捕他 |
[40:55] | but you can for what he did to me. | 但是可以因为他对我做的事逮捕他 |
[41:12] | Troy wrote this? | 这是特洛伊写的 |
[41:14] | Apparently, he couldn’t live with it either. | 显然他也没法承受了 |
[41:22] | This is all I ever wanted. | 这就是我一直以来想要的结果 |
[41:24] | The D.A. will probably want you to testify. | 地方检察官可能会要你出庭作证 |
[41:29] | I can do that. | 可以 |
[41:34] | The colonel left the hospital four weeks ago. | 上校四周前就出院了 |
[41:37] | They’d only given him three months to live. | 他们说他只有三个月可活 |
[41:39] | This was his shot at redemption. | 这是他在试着自我救赎 |
[41:43] | The colonel was a good soldier. | 上校是个优秀的军人 |
[41:46] | And so were you. | 你也是 |