时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Have I done something wrong? – Actually, yes, | -我做错什么了吗 -是的 |
[00:06] | but it’s not too late to make it right. | 但现在纠正还不晚 |
[00:07] | Have you heard from Sebastian? | 你收到过塞巴斯蒂安的消息吗 |
[00:09] | I’ve been trying to contact him for two days. | 这两天我一直尝试联系他 |
[00:10] | – No! – Does he know where you are? | -没有 -他知道你们在哪吗 |
[00:12] | Not exactly, but he can point them in the right direction. | 具体不知道 但他可以给他们指出正确的方向 |
[00:14] | I suggest you move, and the sooner, the better. | 我建议你们离开 越快越好 |
[00:16] | Well, that’s not gonna be easy. | 这可不容易 |
[00:17] | There’s three of us now. | 现在我们有三个人了 |
[00:19] | The only thing you have to worry about now | 你现在唯一要担心的就是 |
[00:20] | is that we find them. | 我们能否找到他们 |
[00:22] | Still warm. They can’t have got far. | 还是热的 他们跑不了多远 |
[00:25] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:27] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:29] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[00:34] | 在这种情况下 人类本质的邪恶都会暴露于人前 | |
[00:38] | Now, every so often, something appears | 常常会出现一些 |
[00:43] | that is so horrible, so vicious, it cannot be tamed, | 非常吓人 邪恶 并且难以驯服的野兽 |
[00:48] | for this beast is the demented turmoil | 因为这个野兽就是人类内心 |
[00:52] | of man himself… | 无法抑制的骚动 |
[00:55] | Hidden from view until it is too late. | 隐藏在视线之外 直到铸成大错 |
[00:59] | Do not be fooled by the way he looks now. | 不要被他现在的样子骗到 |
[01:03] | Show us, beast. | 现身吧 怪物 |
[01:05] | Show us who you really are. Show us! | 让我们看看真实的你 现身吧 |
[01:10] | Stay back. Stay back! | 退后 退后 |
[01:18] | He’s dead. Ladies and gentlemen, | 他死了 女士们先生们 |
[01:22] | let this be a warning to you all. | 你们要以此为戒 |
[01:25] | There are monsters living amongst us. | 我们心中都住着一头怪兽 |
[01:31] | Beware. | 要当心 |
[01:33] | Beware. | 当心 |
[01:35] | – That was so amazing! – How do they do it? | -太神奇了 -他们是怎么做到的 |
[02:06] | Max? | 马克思 |
[02:08] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:11] | Yeah, yeah, soon enough. | 没事 很快就好 |
[02:13] | We promised each other we’d know | 我们说好了 |
[02:14] | when it was time to walk away. | 到时间就离开 |
[02:16] | – We need the money, don’t we? – Not if it means this. | -我们需要钱 不是吗 -如果是这样就不行 |
[02:20] | Max. | 马克思 |
[02:23] | Leave me alone. | 让我一个人静一静 |
[03:10] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[03:12] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[03:13] | That’s him. That’s the guy. | 是他 是那个男人 |
[03:15] | – Should we? – Yes! | -要吗 -要 |
[03:17] | You’re that guy we saw! | 你是我们刚看的那个人 |
[03:19] | You were awesome! | 你真是太厉害了 |
[03:21] | – I gotta go. – No. | -我要走了 -不要 |
[03:23] | Please let us buy you a drink. | 让我们请你喝一杯吧 |
[03:25] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不合适 |
[03:26] | Oh, come on! One drink. | 别这样 就一杯 |
[03:29] | – I’m Dolores, this is Monica. – We don’t bite. | -我叫德洛丽丝 她叫莫尼卡 -我们不咬人 |
[03:32] | Unless, of course, you want us to. | 当然 除非你想让我们咬你 |
[03:35] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[03:47] | We want to find someplace quiet and secluded. | 我们想找一个安静隐秘的地方 |
[03:49] | Where, in the woods? | 哪里 森林里吗 |
[03:51] | It’s sort of a tradition. | 这算是家庭传统吧 |
[03:53] | On both sides. | 在我们两家都是 |
[03:55] | My parents were married in the cascades. | 我父母是在小瀑布下结的婚 |
[03:57] | In the mountains? | 在山上 |
[03:58] | Yeah, from what I hear, it wasn’t too bad of a hike. | 对 据我所知路还挺好走的 |
[04:00] | My parents got married next to a waterfall. | 我的父母在瀑布旁边结的婚 |
[04:02] | My dad likes to joke he couldn’t hear the vows. | 我爸爸喜欢开玩笑说当时都听不见宣誓 |
[04:05] | Anyway, we’re thinking somewhere up on Mount Hood. | 不管怎么样 我们在考虑在哈德山上办 |
[04:08] | Don’t worry, somewhere we can drive. | 别担心 会是一个可以开车上去的地方 |
[04:10] | That sounds better and so romantic. | 这听起来不错 还很浪漫 |
[04:13] | And by the way, if you need any help at all, | 顺便说一句 如果你们需要任何帮助 |
[04:14] | please don’t hesitate to ask us. | 可以尽管开口 |
[04:16] | Well, that actually kind of brings us | 这么一说 我们就要说出 |
[04:22] | to the ulterior motive for tonight. | 今晚的终极目的了 |
[04:30] | I want to thank you for changing my life, | 我要谢谢你改变了我的生活 |
[04:34] | because if it hadn’t been for you, | 因为如果没有你 |
[04:36] | I never would have met Rosalee, | 我不会认识罗莎莉 |
[04:39] | And for that, I am truly grateful. | 对于这一点 我非常感激 |
[04:44] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[04:46] | So… | 所以… |
[04:49] | Will you pay for the wedding? | 你会负责婚礼费用吗 |
[04:51] | Monroe. | 门罗 |
[04:53] | Monroe. | 门罗 |
[04:54] | Sorry, just-I was kidding. | 抱歉 只是开个玩笑 |
[04:57] | Um, but seriously, I want you to be my best man. | 说真的 我想让你做我的伴郎 |
[05:02] | No pressure, you don’t have to answer right away. | 别有压力 你不用马上回答我 |
[05:07] | Really, for sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:09] | Well, dude, you brought us together. | 老兄 是你让我们相识 |
[05:13] | I mean, you are kind of the responsible party here. | 你算是我们的媒人呢 |
[05:20] | Then I’d be honored. | 那我荣幸之至 |
[05:23] | Hold on, we’re not done. | 等下 还没说完 |
[05:26] | I have to have my sister as the matron of honor, | 我得让我姐姐做首席伴娘 |
[05:29] | but you can be the maid of honor | 但你可以来做伴娘 |
[05:32] | since you’ve never been married. | 反正你没结过婚 |
[05:35] | Of course. That means so much to me. | 当然好 这对我意义重大 |
[05:38] | That’s so special, thank you. I love a good wedding. | 太特别了 谢谢你 我爱美好的婚礼 |
[05:41] | To the bride and groom. | 敬新郎新娘 |
[05:52] | – Come on, you guys. – You’ll get your turn. | -拜托 你俩差不多了吧 -会轮到你的 |
[05:54] | I want him to show us how he does it. | 我想看看他是怎么做到的 |
[05:57] | Just wait till the song’s over. | 等这首歌结束 |
[06:03] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[06:05] | Come on, Max, show us how you do it. | 来吧 马克思 让我们见识一下 |
[06:08] | You don’t want to know. | 你们不想知道的 |
[06:09] | Yeah, we do. | 我们想 |
[06:11] | It’s all just fake. | 就是做戏而已 |
[06:12] | He can’t do it. He doesn’t have his mask. | 他没有面具就做不了 |
[06:15] | He doesn’t use a mask. | 他不用面具 |
[06:16] | He somehow does it with his face. | 不知怎的 他的脸能做到 |
[06:18] | Don’t you, Max? | 对吧 马克思 |
[06:20] | Come on, baby, show us your magic. | 来吧 宝贝 施展你的魔法 |
[06:23] | No, I’m– | 不 我… |
[06:24] | Is it a mask? | 是面具吗 |
[06:26] | Where do you hide it? Oh, maybe down here. | 你藏哪了 也许在这下面 |
[06:29] | Stop. | 住手 |
[06:31] | Come on, scare us. | 来吧 吓吓我们 |
[06:35] | Come on, make us scream. | 来啊 让我们尖叫 |
[06:39] | He’s doing it. | 他在做呢 |
[06:40] | He’s doing it! | 在做呢 |
[07:47] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[07:48] | Nick, wake up. | 尼克 醒醒 |
[07:49] | You’re having a nightmare. | 你在做恶梦呢 |
[07:56] | Yeah, no kidding. | 是啊 真可怕 |
[08:00] | You want to tell me about it? | 要聊聊吗 |
[08:07] | It was Monroe and Rosalee’s wedding. | 是门罗和罗莎莉的婚礼 |
[08:10] | It was that bad? | 有这么糟吗 |
[08:11] | Well, no, not at first. | 不 一开始不是 |
[08:14] | It was a beautiful ceremony, | 那是一场美好的婚礼 |
[08:17] | until one of the little kids woged | 直到一个孩子转化了 |
[08:18] | and saw me and started screaming, | 看到了我 然后开始尖叫 |
[08:21] | and then the parents woged, | 接着他的父母也转化了 |
[08:23] | and they saw me and attacked, | 看到了我 就攻击我 |
[08:27] | and I had to kill them. | 我不得不杀了它们 |
[08:30] | Yeah, and it was pretty much downhill from there. | 接下去就一发不可收拾了 |
[08:33] | Last thing I remember, I beheaded Monroe’s grandma… | 我记得的最后一件事是 我砍下了门罗祖母的头 |
[08:37] | before you woke me up. | 接着就被你叫醒了 |
[08:40] | Well, thank God it was just a dream. | 谢天谢地这只是一个梦 |
[08:45] | But what if it’s not? What if this is a premonition? | 如果不是呢 如果是预警呢 |
[08:49] | I mean, all of this could really happen. | 这些事都可能会发生 |
[08:52] | If I’m Monroe’s best man, | 如果我做门罗的伴郎 |
[08:53] | I’m gonna be standing right up there. | 就得站在主宾台上 |
[08:55] | People are gonna be looking right at me. | 大家都会看着我 |
[09:00] | I don’t think I can do it. | 我觉得我做不来 |
[09:03] | Somebody could die. | 可能会发生惨剧 |
[09:05] | Well, that would definitely put a damper on the wedding. | 那婚礼可真是扫兴了 |
[09:17] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[09:19] | I think you just have to be honest with him | 你得跟他说实话 |
[09:21] | and tell him that you would love to be his best man, | 告诉他 你真的很想做他的伴郎 |
[09:23] | but it’s obviously just not worth the risk. | 但显然并不值得为此冒险 |
[09:48] | – The man in back is Viktor. – The prince? | -走在最后的就是维克托 -王子吗 |
[09:52] | He wants in on the kill. | 他想亲自动手 |
[09:54] | Didn’t expect him to get his hands dirty. | 没想到他会愿意脏了自己的手 |
[09:59] | Oh, she’s hungry. | 她饿了 |
[10:01] | You can feed her later. Let’s get moving. | 晚点再喂她 快走吧 |
[10:12] | Good to have you back, Wu. | 很高兴你回来了 吴 |
[10:13] | Good to be back. I think. | 能回来我也很高兴 算是吧 |
[10:16] | We missed you. | 我们很想你 |
[10:17] | Homicide just ain’t the same without you. | 没有你 凶杀案都不是那么回事了 |
[10:20] | Then I guess I’m in the right place. | 那我是来对地方了 |
[10:22] | We got two to start your day. | 两具尸体来开始这一天 |
[10:30] | Their neighbor Bob Gumer found them about an hour ago | 她们的邻居鲍勃·古默大约一小时前遛狗经过 |
[10:33] | as he walked past with his dog. | 发现的尸体 |
[10:34] | Noticed their door was wide open, | 他发现前门大开 |
[10:36] | didn’t really pay attention until his dog ran in. | 要不是狗跑进去了都没太注意 |
[10:38] | Upon seeing the victims, | 看到这惨象 |
[10:39] | Mr. Gumer lost his lunch over that corner. | 古默先生把午饭吐在了那个角落里 |
[10:44] | Then called 911. | 然后报了警 |
[10:45] | Any forced entry? | 有人强行闯入吗 |
[10:46] | Not that we could find. Rest of the house is intact. | 没发现 房子的其他地方都完好无损 |
[10:49] | That’s Dolores Kulikowsky. That’s Monica Duncan. | 这是德洛丽丝·库里考斯基 这是莫尼卡·邓肯 |
[10:52] | Roommates for about two years, according to Mr. Gumer. | 据古默先生说 她们俩在这合住两年了 |
[10:54] | What about the car in the driveway? | 车道上停着的车呢 |
[10:56] | Registered owner is Dolores. | 登记车主是德洛丽丝 |
[10:57] | It’s locked, so we haven’t opened it up yet. | 车锁了 所以我们还没打开 |
[10:59] | – Open it up. – Yeah. | -打开吧 -好 |
[11:04] | I got some photos. | 我找到了些照片 |
[11:13] | Pretty brutal. | 真凶残 |
[11:15] | I got a ticket stub here, dated yesterday. | 这有张票根 日期是昨天 |
[11:18] | From where? | 是哪的 |
[11:19] | Carnival Metamorphosia. | 半兽人嘉年华 |
[11:22] | Never heard of it. | 没听说过 |
[11:23] | Says it’s in Sellwood River Park. | 上面写着在塞尔伍德河畔公园 |
[11:25] | – Just one ticket? – I’m checking the other jacket. | -就一张票吗 -我看看另一件夹克 |
[11:33] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[11:36] | At least we know where they were yesterday. | 至少我们知道昨天她们去哪了 |
[11:45] | Tickets, tickets, let me see those tickets. | 检票 检票 请出示门票 |
[11:47] | No tickets, no fun. | 没票就没乐子 |
[11:48] | Tickets, tickets, let me see those tickets. | 检票 检票 请出示门票 |
[11:50] | No tickets, no fun. | 没票就没乐子 |
[11:52] | No show like it, it’s the only one. | 独一无二 绝无仅有的表演 |
[11:53] | Tickets, tickets, let me see your tickets. | 检票 检票 请出示您的门票 |
[11:55] | No tickets, no fun. | 没票就没乐子 |
[11:57] | Let me see your tickets. No tickets — | 请出示您的门票 没票就… |
[12:00] | Hey, let me see those tickets, boys. | 请出示门票 伙计们 |
[12:03] | That’ll work. Go right on in. | 那个也行 进去吧 |
[12:04] | Do you remember seeing them yesterday? | 昨天有没有看过她们 |
[12:07] | Got any idea how many people come through here every day? | 知道每天进出这儿的有多少人吗 |
[12:09] | – Who’s in charge here? – That’d be Mr. Hedig. | -你们这谁是老板 -海迪格先生 |
[12:12] | He’s in the last tent at the end of the midway. | 他在娱乐场最后面的那个帐篷里 |
[12:14] | Can’t miss him — the guy with the whip and the gun. | 很好认 拿着鞭子和枪的家伙 |
[12:17] | But the show’s about to start. | 不过表演马上要开始了 |
[12:19] | He won’t be able to talk. | 恐怕他没时间谈 |
[12:23] | A warning, my friends. | 一个警告 我的朋友们 |
[12:26] | What you’re about to see will live in your fear for years, | 你们将看到的事会让你们恐惧很多年 |
[12:30] | for this is no nightmare, | 因为这不是噩梦 |
[12:33] | and truth truly is stranger than fiction. | 真相真的比科幻小说还要离奇 |
[12:42] | Behold Damien, | 有请达米安 |
[12:44] | the last of the dragons on God’s green earth. | 天赐之地上的最后一条恶龙 |
[12:47] | His ferocious nature proves that we are lucky | 他的凶残天性证明了我们多么幸运 |
[12:51] | that they did not devour us all. | 它们没有把我们全都毁灭 |
[13:07] | Witness Ivan, vile Ivan, | 请看伊万 邪恶的伊万 |
[13:12] | who crushes skulls and breaks bones with his bare hands. | 他能赤手空拳击碎颅骨和骨头 |
[13:30] | – Are you seeing this? – Oh, yeah. | -看到了吗 -是啊 |
[13:32] | The beautiful Genvieve, | 漂亮的吉纳维芙 |
[13:36] | who proves that beauty is but skin deep | 向我们证明了美貌只是表面的 |
[13:40] | and that a beast resides within us all. | 我们所有人心中都住着一头野兽 |
[13:47] | Is this some kind of wesen carnival? | 这是个格林生物嘉年华吗 |
[13:49] | Looks like. | 看起来是 |
[13:54] | Can they do this? Like, in front of people? | 他们可以这样吗 在普通人面前转化 |
[13:56] | I don’t think they’re supposed to. | 我想这是不允许的 |
[13:58] | No one’s taking this as real. They all think it’s a trick. | 没人相信这是真的 大家都以为是在变戏法 |
[14:02] | Now, every so often, | 常常会出现 |
[14:04] | something appears that is so horrible, | 一些非常可怕 |
[14:08] | so vicious, it cannot be tamed. | 非常邪恶 并且难以驯服的野兽 |
[14:12] | For this beast is the demented turmoil of man himself, | 因为这个野兽就是人类内心无法抑制的骚动 |
[14:17] | hidden from view until it is too late. | 隐藏在视线之外 直到铸成大错 |
[14:24] | Do not be fooled by the way he looks now. | 不要被他现在的样子骗到 |
[14:27] | Show us. Show us what you are. | 现身吧 让我们看看真实的你 |
[14:37] | Show us. | 现身吧 |
[14:40] | I command you to show us! | 我命令你现身 |
[14:51] | Back. Stay back. | 退后 退后 |
[14:54] | Back. | 退后 |
[15:11] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[15:13] | Let this be a warning to you, ladies and gentlemen, | 你们要以此为戒 女士们先生们 |
[15:17] | that there are monsters amongst us in the world. | 我们心中都住着一头怪兽 |
[15:22] | Beware. Beware. | 要当心 当心 |
[15:51] | Isn’t this where Sebastian left us? | 这不是塞巴斯蒂安和我们告别的地方吗 |
[15:52] | Yes. I was hoping it’s the last place they look. | 是的 希望他们最后才会搜这里 |
[16:01] | Wait, what are you gonna do? | 等等 你要干什么 |
[16:03] | We need a car. Stay here. | 我们需要辆车 在这等着 |
[16:39] | I will get you to a doctor. | 我会带你看医生 |
[16:41] | No, no, you must go. | 不 不 你快走 |
[16:59] | Nein. Nein. | 不 不 |
[17:03] | Nein! | 不 |
[17:42] | – Viktor did this to you? – Yes. | -是维克托把你弄成这样的 -是的 |
[17:45] | For helping me? | 因为你帮了我吗 |
[17:51] | – What are you doing? – Making up for what I’ve done. | -你在干什么 -弥补我所做的一切 |
[17:57] | Stay in the car. We’re leaving. | 不要下车 我们要走了 |
[17:58] | I’m not. They will have heard the shots. | 我不走 他们会听到枪声的 |
[18:02] | Give me his gun. | 把他的枪给我 |
[18:15] | Go. | 走吧 |
[18:23] | We’re just gonna leave him? | 我们就这样丢下他吗 |
[18:25] | He’s doing what he has to do. | 他在做他必须要做的事 |
[18:40] | Listen. Hey, this is a great idea. | 这是个很棒的主意 |
[18:41] | You just should have let me go with it, | 你该让我继续表演下去 |
[18:43] | you should have let me go into the crowd. | 就该让我走进人群当中 |
[18:44] | – I could’ve just- – Max, please. | -我本来可以 -马克思 算了吧 |
[18:46] | – Get right in their face – Enough! | -近距离到观众面前 -够了 |
[18:49] | This is my show. No one tells me what to do. | 这是我的演出 没人能对我指手画脚 |
[18:53] | Does anyone have a problem with that? | 有人对此有意见吗 |
[18:56] | You? | 你有吗 |
[19:01] | You? | 你有吗 |
[19:05] | We have company. | 有人来了 |
[19:07] | I’m sorry, no one’s allowed back here. | 对不起 后台不允许外人进入 |
[19:09] | I’m Detective Griffin. This is Detective Burkhardt. | 我是格里芬警探 这位是伯克哈德警探 |
[19:12] | You Hedig? | 你是海迪格吗 |
[19:13] | The one and only. Is there a problem? | 如假包换 有事吗 |
[19:16] | We’re investigating the death of two women | 我们正在调查两名 |
[19:17] | who were here last night. You recognize ’em? | 昨晚来过这里的女子凶案 你见过她们吗 |
[19:22] | Mm, don’t remember them, no. Sorry. | 不记得她们 不记得 抱歉 |
[19:30] | Look, we’d love to help, | 我们很想帮忙 |
[19:33] | but we perform in front of a lot of people every evening. | 可我们每晚在这么多人面前表演 |
[19:36] | You can’t expect us to remember two faces out of a crowd. | 你不能指望我们能记得人群中的两张面孔 |
[19:40] | That’s a nice trick you guys do onstage. | 你们在台上的戏法表演得真不错 |
[19:43] | Want to tell me how you do it? | 能告诉我们是怎么做到的吗 |
[19:45] | Magic. | 是魔术 |
[19:46] | – Really? – Gentlemen, | -真的吗 -两位先生 |
[19:48] | it’s how we earn a living. Illusion’s important. | 这是我们的生存技能 假象是很重要的 |
[19:50] | Without it, we’d be left with what? Reality. | 没了它 我们还剩下什么 现实 |
[19:53] | And as you know, reality can often be not very pretty. | 正如你们所知道的 现实经常不那么美好 |
[19:57] | And I assure you, whatever magic we do in the show | 而且我向你们保证 我们表演中用的魔法 |
[20:01] | did not kill those women. | 没有杀害这两个女性 |
[20:02] | We’re gonna need a list of all your employees. | 我们需要一张你所有演职员的名单 |
[20:04] | Of course, yes, yes. | 当然没问题 |
[20:06] | My records are in my trailer. Would you like to follow me? | 我的文档在我拖车里 要跟我来吗 |
[20:14] | Max, did– | 马克思 你有没有 |
[20:20] | – How long you been doing this? – Ever since I was a kid. | -你做这个多久 -我还是孩子的时候就开始了 |
[20:23] | I ran away from home when I was 13, | 我十三岁时离家出走 |
[20:24] | even though it wasn’t much of a home to run away from. | 虽说那个家也不算什么家 |
[20:28] | I worked for the man who started this, | 我帮这个马戏团的创始人打工 |
[20:30] | Major William John Beeman. | 就是威廉·约翰·比曼上校 |
[20:32] | He was a real performer. | 他的表演真的很棒 |
[20:34] | I bought it from him ten years ago. | 十年前我问他买下这个马戏团 |
[20:36] | Ever have problems with your employees? | 和你的演员之间有过冲突吗 |
[20:38] | Of course, it’s the nature of our business. | 当然有 这是我们工作的本质 |
[20:42] | Here’s the list of all the people that work here. | 这是所有在这工作的演职员名单 |
[20:45] | Now, just because some of my people | 虽然我的几个演员 |
[20:47] | have been in trouble in the past, | 过去惹过麻烦 |
[20:48] | it doesn’t mean to say they’re in trouble now. | 并不意味着他们现在也有麻烦 |
[20:52] | You know, those masks you use, they seem so real. | 你用的那些面具 看上去实在太逼真了 |
[20:55] | Mm. It’s all part of the illusion. | 那只是幻觉的一部分而已 |
[20:58] | – You make them? – No, they’re made in China. | -是你做的吗 -不是 中国产的 |
[21:01] | It’s a tradition that goes back 4,000 years of mask making. | 那是一个可以追溯到四千年前的面具制作传统 |
[21:04] | These people are real craftsmen. | 那些人可是能工巧匠 |
[21:09] | Uh, thank you for your time. If we need anything else? | 感谢你的宝贵时间 如果我们还需要什么 |
[21:12] | Please. We are here through Sunday. | 欢迎之至 我们一直待到星期天 |
[21:32] | Please tell me you don’t know what happened to those girls. | 告诉我你不知道那两个女孩发生了什么 |
[21:36] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[21:39] | – It’s just– – Answer me. | -我只是 -回答我 |
[21:47] | All I remember is drinking with them, that’s all. | 我只记得和她们一起喝酒 仅此而已 |
[21:50] | That’s not all. They’re dead. | 不止如此 她们死了 |
[21:52] | I don’t remember. I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 不记得了 |
[21:54] | Hedig is working you too hard. | 海迪格逼得你太紧了 |
[21:55] | – He does not care about any of us. – Oh, Genny. | -他根本不在乎我们任何人 -珍妮 |
[22:01] | What did I do? | 我干了什么 |
[22:08] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[22:09] | Max, I love you. We can’t do this anymore. | 马克思 我爱你 我们不能再这样了 |
[22:12] | – You are already– – Already what? | -你已经 -已经什么 |
[22:14] | What am I, Genny? What? | 我怎么了 珍妮 怎么了 |
[22:15] | Let me help you. | 让我来帮你吧 |
[22:17] | You’re not going on that stage again. | 你不能再登台了 |
[22:19] | We’re leaving. | 我们要离开这里 |
[22:21] | Where would we go? | 我们能去哪呢 |
[22:25] | – I’m– I’m not going anywhere. – No! | -我 我哪也不去 -不 |
[22:27] | No more! | 不要再喝了 |
[22:32] | Max. | 马克思 |
[22:36] | No, it’s me. | 不要 是我 |
[22:38] | It’s me! Max! | 是我 麦克斯 |
[22:40] | Oh, God. Max. | 天呐 麦克斯 |
[22:44] | What the hell is going on in here? | 这里他妈怎么回事 |
[22:58] | – No, no! – Max, you will control yourself! | -不 不 -麦克斯 你得控制一下自己 |
[23:01] | Don’t hurt him! Oh, God. | 别伤了他 天呐 |
[23:03] | Hedig, she’s hurt. | 海迪格 她受伤了 |
[23:05] | Easy. | 冷静 |
[23:06] | He didn’t mean it! | 他不是故意的 |
[23:07] | He didn’t know what he was doing. | 他不知道自己在做什么 |
[23:14] | You idiot, you’ll be the ruin of us all. | 你个蠢货 会毁了我们所有人的 |
[23:20] | Well, what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[23:22] | She can’t go onstage like this. | 她不能这样上台吧 |
[23:23] | Then get me someone who can! | 那就给我找个能上台的 |
[23:32] | They took the other car. | 他们开走了另一辆车 |
[23:35] | They’ve got Sebastian. | 他们把塞巴斯蒂安带走了 |
[23:37] | – No, sir, he’s here. – Here? | -没有 先生 他还在这儿 -在这儿 |
[23:59] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪里了 |
[24:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:06] | This time, I believe you. | 这次 我相信你 |
[24:15] | Wesen carnival? | 格林生物嘉年华 |
[24:17] | In Sellwood Park. | 在塞尔伍德公园 |
[24:18] | – Ever been to one? – No. | -你去过吗 -没有 |
[24:20] | It’s not something the community is particularly proud of, | 这不是什么让格林生物圈深感自豪的事情 |
[24:22] | but they still exist. | 但是它们仍然存在 |
[24:24] | They aren’t as common as they used to be, | 这种事不像以前那样常见了 |
[24:26] | but it goes all the way back to Rome, | 但可以一直追溯到罗马时期 |
[24:28] | from Circus Maximus to P.T. Barnum. | 从古罗马大竞技场到P.T.巴纳姆 |
[24:30] | Long history of wesen exploitation. | 漫长的格林生物剥削史 |
[24:33] | Forcing wesen from all over the world to woge | 强迫各地的格林生物转化 |
[24:36] | for the cheap thrill of a paying audience. | 只为给付费观众带来一点廉价的刺激 |
[24:38] | Which is offensive on so many levels. | 这不管从哪个层面看都很无礼 |
[24:41] | Well, the Council doesn’t have a problem with that? | 理事会不管这事吗 |
[24:43] | The performers present it as one big magic trick, | 表演者把这事弄得像是个大戏法 |
[24:46] | so it technically doesn’t go against the Code of Swabia, | 所以严格意义上并没有触犯《斯瓦比亚法典》 |
[24:49] | but in situations like this, it’s recommended | 但是像这种情况 还是建议 |
[24:52] | that local wesen perform a sort of intervention. | 当地的格林生物进行一下干预 |
[24:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:58] | The real danger isn’t the exploitation of wesen. | 真正危险的不是剥削格林生物 |
[25:01] | It’s the umkippen. | 而是过度转化 |
[25:04] | – Oom-what? – Umkippen. | -过… 什么 -过度转化 |
[25:07] | Essentially… | 基本上就是… |
[25:11] | if we force ourselves to woge over and over again, | 假如我们迫使自己一遍又一遍地转化 |
[25:14] | the wesen side can, like, take over. | 格林生物的那一面 就可能占据控制权 |
[25:20] | Leaving us at the mercy of our primal urges, | 让我们任由原始冲动支配自己 |
[25:23] | which is a little problematic for civilized society. | 这对文明社会而言还是有小小问题的 |
[25:26] | If someone in this show is suffering from the umkippen, | 假如这个表演中有人过度转化了 |
[25:29] | they are a ticking time bomb. | 那就是一个定时炸弹 |
[25:31] | And they could’ve killed the two victims. | 也有可能杀了那两个被害人 |
[25:32] | Absolutely. | 绝对有可能 |
[25:34] | Why do you think it was one of these performers? | 你们为什么认为是某个表演者杀的人呢 |
[25:36] | They got pretty tight-lipped when we started asking. | 我们问话时他们嘴巴都很紧 |
[25:38] | The blutbad seemed a little more worked up than the others. | 那个狼人好像比别人更精疲力尽 |
[25:42] | Now, if someone did have this umkippen, | 假如真有人过度转化了 |
[25:44] | would you be able tell? | 你们能看出来吗 |
[25:45] | Eventually, yeah. | 最终总能看出来的 |
[25:47] | Look, when there’s not a shred of humanity left, | 当身上一点人性都没有时 |
[25:49] | it’s pretty obvious. | 还是很明显的 |
[25:51] | And in the meantime, it’s a pretty intense struggle. | 而且与此同时 那人会苦苦挣扎 |
[25:54] | Could there be a pattern of violent behavior? | 会有暴力行为吗 |
[25:56] | Yes. | 有 |
[25:58] | We gotta get to the precinct and do some background checks. | 我们得回分局做一下背景调查 |
[26:00] | – Thank you. – You got it. | -谢啦 -不客气 |
[26:06] | We should check that place out. | 我们应该去那里看看 |
[26:08] | What? No, I– why? | 什么 不要 我…为什么 |
[26:10] | I hate carnivals, they give me the creeps. | 我讨厌嘉年华 那些地方让我毛骨悚然 |
[26:12] | But we would be able to tell | 但是我们能看出来 |
[26:14] | if someone is suffering from the umkippen. | 有没有人过度转化了 |
[26:15] | If they are, they need our help. | 假如有的话 他们需要我们的帮助 |
[26:18] | Even if they’ve killed somebody? | 即使他们可能杀了人 |
[26:20] | – Then we tell Nick. – Well, okay, | -那我们就告诉尼克 -好吧 |
[26:21] | why don’t we just bring Nick with us, at least? | 至少叫上尼克一起去吧 |
[26:25] | Uh, because he’s a Grimm. It would only make things worse. | 他是格林 他去只会让事情更糟糕 |
[26:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:36] | – How many? – Four murders, three years, | -有多少 -三年里有四起凶杀案 |
[26:38] | all small towns, all unsolved. | 全都发生在小镇 全都是悬案 |
[26:40] | Checked the carnival’s show dates. | 查了下嘉年华的巡演日期 |
[26:41] | Each murder took place | 每起凶杀案都发生在 |
[26:43] | when the carnival was in the area. | 嘉年华在当地巡演的时候 |
[26:44] | How far back did you track it? | 你们追查到多久以前 |
[26:46] | We’re working on it. | 还在办 |
[26:47] | We’re gonna get a subpoena to get the earlier records. | 我们得弄到法院传票去翻之前的记录 |
[26:49] | If they even keep them. | 前提是他们还保存了那些记录 |
[26:50] | The problem is, the employees don’t last very long. | 问题是 那里的员工流动性很大 |
[26:52] | Some of them, couple years, others, a few weeks. | 有些人待几年 有些就只待了几个星期 |
[26:55] | And they’ve all been arrested, | 而且他们都曾被逮捕过 |
[26:56] | everything from disorderly conduct to assault. | 罪名从扰乱社会治安到人身攻击都有 |
[26:58] | Except this guy, he’s been there for all four murders, | 这家伙例外 四起谋杀发生时他都在当地 |
[27:02] | and he’s blutbaden. | 他还是个狼人 |
[27:03] | Max Robbins. | 马克思·罗宾斯 |
[27:04] | A couple of DUIs doesn’t make him a murderer. | 有几次酒驾不代表他是杀人犯 |
[27:07] | Where was he before he joined the carnival? | 加入嘉年华前 他在哪工作 |
[27:09] | Don’t know yet, still waiting for the IRS to give up his tax returns. | 还不知道 在等国税局把他的纳税情况报过来 |
[27:12] | The carnival packs it up in two days. | 嘉年华两天后收拾离开 |
[27:14] | If we don’t charge somebody, they’re gone. | 如果我们不起诉个谁的话 他们就走了 |
[27:16] | If we charge someone without sufficient evidence | 如果我们没有足够的证据就起诉 |
[27:17] | to hold them, they may disappear for good, | 拘禁他们 他们可能会永远消失 |
[27:19] | so you’ve got two days to make sure you find something solid. | 所以 你们有两天去找确凿的证据 |
[27:27] | Where do you want to start? | 你想从哪儿开始 |
[27:29] | We need to talk with one of the performers. | 我们得和哪个表演者谈一谈 |
[27:31] | If one of them has a problem, the others will know. | 如果他们当中有人有麻烦 其他人会知道的 |
[27:35] | Assuming they’ll talk to us. | 前提是他们愿意告诉我们 |
[27:37] | We just need to show them that we’re on their side. | 我们只要让他们知道 大家是同一阵线的 |
[27:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:52] | Excuse me. I hope I’m not disturbing you. | 不好意思 但愿没有打扰到你 |
[27:59] | You are not supposed to be back here. | 你们不应该来这后面 |
[28:02] | We’re here to help. | 我们是来帮忙的 |
[28:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:06] | Because we’re simpatico. | 因为我们是友好的 |
[28:12] | Are they treating you okay? | 他们对你还好吗 |
[28:13] | Do you feel, you know, exploited or– | 你觉得受到剥削或者… |
[28:18] | No, simpatico. | 没有 友好人士 |
[28:19] | What do you think you’re doing back here? | 你们来这后面干什么 |
[28:22] | Auditions are in the tent. | 试镜在帐篷里 |
[28:23] | Hurry up, let’s go. We don’t have a lot of time. | 快点 我们走 我们没那么多时间 |
[28:24] | Whoa, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[28:26] | Look, I don’t have a minute, okay? You wait out front. | 我没时间等 你在外面等着 |
[28:27] | She gets the part, you get a free pass. | 她如果能通过 你就可以免费进来看 |
[28:29] | Turn around. Let’s go, come on. | 转身 我们走 快 |
[28:31] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:46] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[28:49] | Show us what you got, bright eyes. | 让我们看看你能做什么 亮眼姑娘 |
[28:52] | I’m sorry, I– | 抱歉 我 |
[28:56] | I don’t know what you want. | 我不知道你想要我怎么样 |
[28:58] | Woge for me, or get out. | 转化 不然就出去 |
[29:00] | Do we have all day? No, we don’t. | 我们有一天时间跟你耗吗 没有 |
[29:02] | There’s a show to do, so let’s see it. | 还要演出呢 所以快转化 |
[29:12] | Great. Turn around. Go ahead. | 很好 转个身 继续 |
[29:19] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[29:21] | Keep going. Keep going. | 继续 继续 |
[29:25] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[29:34] | Brilliant. | 很好 |
[29:35] | You are hired, and | 你被雇佣了 |
[29:39] | you’re working tonight. | 今晚就上台 |
[29:41] | – What am I supposed to do? – What you just did. | -我该做什么 -就做你刚做的 |
[29:42] | Don’t sweat it, Genvieve will fill you in on the rest. | 别担心 吉纳维芙会跟你详细说 |
[29:46] | Sid, take her to the tent. | 西德 带她去帐篷 |
[29:49] | Welcome to show business. | 欢迎来到马戏事业 |
[29:52] | I’m gonna make you a star. | 我会把你打造成明星的 |
[29:56] | Come on, sweetheart. Come on. | 来吧 甜心 快来 |
[30:18] | You made the Verrat turn the gun on himself. | 你让那个镇反军吞枪自尽了 |
[30:21] | I was trying to make him drop it. | 我本意是想让他放下枪 |
[30:24] | I’m still a little rusty. | 我还有点生疏 |
[30:28] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[30:35] | – Yes? – How close are you to Zurich? | -喂 -你们离苏黎世还有多远 |
[30:36] | About half an hour. | 差不多半小时吧 |
[30:38] | Tavitian found someone to transport Adalind and the baby. | 塔维逊找好人转移爱达玲和孩子了 |
[30:41] | – Do we know who? – No. | -知道是谁吗 -不知道 |
[30:42] | But if Tavitian set it up, they can handle it. | 但这是塔维逊安排的 他们能处理好 |
[30:45] | – Where are they taking them? – I don’t know. | -他们要带她俩去哪儿 -不知道 |
[30:47] | I’m gonna send you coordinates to an airstrip north of Zurich. | 我会把去苏黎世北部一条飞机跑道的坐标发给你 |
[30:49] | Get there as soon as you can. The plane won’t wait. | 尽快赶到 飞机不等人 |
[30:52] | And… | 还有 |
[30:55] | tell her to be careful. | 告诉她要小心 |
[30:58] | Sean found somebody to take you and the baby out. | 肖恩找到人带你和孩子出去了 |
[31:01] | You aren’t coming with us? | 你不跟我们一起走吗 |
[31:04] | No. My fight is here. | 不 我的战场在这里 |
[31:17] | – Here’s your new bunkmate. – What? | -这是你的新室友 -什么 |
[31:19] | Hedig wants you to get her ready for the show. | 海迪格让你帮她准备演出 |
[31:23] | Make it quick. | 快点准备 |
[31:32] | I’m Rosalee. | 我是罗莎莉 |
[31:35] | Good for you. | 很好 |
[31:36] | Costume’s hanging right there. Get ready. | 演出服在那边 去准备吧 |
[31:40] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该做什么 |
[31:43] | You’re a fuchsbau, right? | 你是狐妖吧 |
[31:44] | – Yeah. – Ever been onstage? | -是的 -上过台吗 |
[31:47] | Not since I was eight. | 八岁之后就没上过了 |
[31:49] | What were you doing? | 当时演的什么 |
[31:50] | – Sound of Music. – That’ll help. | -《音乐之声》 -挺有帮助的 |
[31:56] | What happened to your leg? | 你的腿怎么了 |
[31:58] | Um, I fell on some broken glass, | 我跌倒在碎玻璃上了 |
[31:59] | which is why you’re here. Get ready. | 所以才请了你 去做准备吧 |
[32:08] | This is it? | 就这样的演出服 |
[32:12] | Look, you seem like a nice girl, | 你看着像是个好姑娘 |
[32:15] | and I’m sure joining a carnival looks like a lot of fun, | 加入嘉年华一定看上去很有意思 |
[32:17] | but let me just tell you right now, | 但我现在跟你明说了吧 |
[32:19] | you do not want to be here. | 你不会想待在这儿的 |
[32:22] | Is that because of the umkippen? | 是因为过度转化吗 |
[32:25] | What do you know about that? | 你都知道些什么 |
[32:26] | I know that it can be dangerous. | 我知道过度转化会很危险 |
[32:31] | Then walk away while you still can. | 那就趁早离开这儿 |
[32:33] | This is no life for a wesen. | 这儿不是格林生物待的地方 |
[32:36] | – Has it affected you? – You ask a lot of questions. | -你受到影响了吗 -你的问题还真多 |
[32:40] | I don’t mean to pry, it’s just that | 我不是想打探 只是 |
[32:42] | if we don’t look out for each other, then– | 如果我们不互相照顾 那么… |
[32:44] | It’s affected all of us. | 所有人都受到影响了 |
[32:46] | – Why don’t you quit? – I can’t. | -那为什么不辞职 -不行 |
[32:47] | – Maybe I can help you. – It’s not me. | -也许我可以帮你 -不是我 |
[32:51] | Then who? | 那是谁 |
[32:54] | – My boyfriend, Max. – He’s in the show? | -我男朋友马克思 -他也参与了演出 |
[32:58] | He’s the star of the show, Hedig’s biggest attraction. | 他是整场演出的明星 海迪格的头牌 |
[33:03] | You must love him a lot. | 你一定很爱他吧 |
[33:06] | Hedig pushes him too hard. | 海迪格把他逼太紧了 |
[33:08] | I’m scared for him. | 我为他担心 |
[33:11] | I’m scared for me. | 也为我自己 |
[33:13] | Okay, where’s Max now? | 马克思现在在哪 |
[33:16] | Quit asking questions. Get dressed. | 别再问了 赶紧换衣服吧 |
[33:18] | If Sid comes back here and you’re not ready, | 西德回来看到你还没准备好 |
[33:20] | he’s going to tear into me. | 遭殃的可是我 |
[33:22] | Go. | 快去 |
[33:33] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[33:34] | – Get outta here! – No, I can’t leave, Monroe, | -快走了 -不 我不能走 门罗 |
[33:36] | it is so much worse than we thought. | 这比我们想象的更糟 |
[33:38] | – What? – It’s Max. | -什么 -是马克思 |
[33:41] | – Who’s Max? – From the show. | -马克思是谁 -演出的人 |
[33:43] | He’s the one suffering from the umkippen. | 就是他过度转化了 |
[33:45] | Oh, my God, why is it always the blutbad? | 天哪 为什么闯祸的总是狼人 |
[33:48] | That is not cool. | 情况可不妙 |
[33:50] | That is even more reason to get out of here. | 那你更该离开这儿了 |
[33:51] | – You are not safe. – Where is she? | -你会有危险的 -她在哪 |
[33:53] | – Is she dressed? It’s showtime. – Go, go, go, go. | -她换好衣服了吗 演出时间到了 -快走 |
[33:58] | No time to be shy, honey. Get in that costume. | 没时间害羞了 亲爱的 快换上演出服 |
[34:00] | You’re on in ten. | 十分钟后上台 |
[34:08] | Something doesn’t make sense. What do you got? | 这事说不通啊 你查到什么了 |
[34:11] | Three more unsolved homicides, going back ten years, | 又有三起凶杀悬案 一直追溯到十年前 |
[34:14] | all towns the carnival has gone through, | 都在嘉年华巡演经过的小镇 |
[34:16] | only Max hasn’t been with the carnival for ten years. | 但马克思加入嘉年华还不到十年 |
[34:18] | – Well, none of them have. – Except– | -所有人都是 -除了… |
[34:22] | Hedig. | 海迪格 |
[34:36] | Where is Genvieve? | 吉纳维芙在哪 |
[34:38] | Because I’m not gonna do this. I’m not going on without– | 我不干 没有她我就不上台… |
[34:43] | Where’s-where’s Genvieve? | 吉纳维芙在哪 |
[34:44] | She’s hurt, remember? | 她受伤了 记得吗 |
[34:49] | So you think that you can take her– | 你认为你可以代替她… |
[34:54] | Don’t push me! | 别逼我 |
[35:03] | You don’t go anywhere near the new girl. | 别靠近这姑娘 |
[35:05] | You hear me? Get in the cage. | 听到了吗 进笼子里去 |
[35:06] | Get in the cage! | 进笼子里去 |
[35:15] | And take a good look at these bars, | 好好看看这些栅栏[有监狱之意] |
[35:17] | ’cause that’s where you’d be if it wasn’t for me | 因为要不是我帮你收拾了残局 |
[35:18] | cleaning up your messes. | 这就是你的归宿了 |
[35:20] | You can’t treat me this way. | 你不能这样对我 |
[35:24] | I own you. I can treat you any way I want. | 你属于我 我想怎么对你都行 |
[35:27] | If I hadn’t stopped those girls– | 要不是我阻止了那两个姑娘 |
[35:28] | or any of the others-from calling the cops, | 还有其他人 去报警 |
[35:31] | what do you think would’ve happened? | 你觉得会发生什么 |
[35:34] | You killed those girls. | 你杀了那两个姑娘 |
[35:36] | Well, that doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[35:38] | What matters is who the cops think killed them, | 重要的是警方认为是谁杀了她们 |
[35:40] | and right now, all fingers point at you. | 而现在 他们都怀疑是你 |
[35:45] | It’s all a show, | 不过是一出戏 |
[35:48] | and it’s been going on a lot longer than you, | 而且早在你来这儿之前就开始了 |
[35:50] | so shut up and do your job! | 所以闭嘴干活吧 |
[35:51] | Places, everyone. | 大家各就各位 |
[35:55] | He can’t go on. He’s sick. | 他不能上台了 他病了 |
[35:57] | We all are, sweetie. Come on. | 我们都是 亲爱的 走吧 |
[36:04] | Everyone, | 大伙儿 |
[36:08] | have a great show. | 好好演出吧 |
[36:14] | Come on, pick up. | 快接电话 |
[36:16] | – Monroe. – Hey, Nick. | -门罗 -尼克 |
[36:19] | Remember that carnival we talked about? | 还记得我们说的那个嘉年华吗 |
[36:21] | Yeah, well, Rosalee and I thought we’d, you know, | 我和罗莎莉觉得 |
[36:23] | check it out for ourselves, and I think we might have | 我们应该亲自过来看看 目前的情况 |
[36:25] | gotten in a little over our heads here. | 我们有点控制不了了 |
[36:27] | – You’re at the carnival? – Yes, and the umkippen issue | -你们在嘉年华 -对 那个过度转化问题 |
[36:30] | is worse than we thought. | 比我们想像的更糟 |
[36:33] | You need to get the hell out of there. | 你们两个赶紧离开那 |
[36:34] | I know, but see, that’s where | 我知道 可是 |
[36:36] | the “in over our heads” part comes in, ’cause, uh… | 控制不了的地方就在这里 因为 |
[36:40] | Rosalee kind of got herself put into the show. | 罗莎莉加入演出了 |
[36:42] | – What? – But we found out | -什么 -但是我们找出了 |
[36:43] | who’s got the umkippen, and you were right, | 过度转化的是谁 你说得没错 |
[36:45] | it’s the blutbad, Max. | 是狼人马克思 |
[36:48] | – We’re almost there. – Good. | -我们马上就到 -好的 |
[36:50] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[36:51] | A warning, my friends. | 一个警告 我的朋友们 |
[36:53] | What you’re about to see will live in your fear for years, | 你们即将看到的事会让你们恐惧很多年 |
[36:58] | for this is no nightmare, | 因为这不是噩梦 |
[37:00] | and truth truly is stranger than fiction. | 真相真的比科幻小说还要离奇 |
[37:05] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[37:06] | Behold Damien, the last dragon of God’s green earth, | 有请达米安 天赐之地上的最后一条龙 |
[37:10] | whose ferocious nature proves that we are lucky | 他的凶残本性证明了我们多么幸运 |
[37:14] | they did not devour us all. | 它们没有把我们全都毁灭 |
[37:24] | Witness the vile Ivan. | 请看邪恶的伊万 |
[37:35] | The beautiful Rosalee, | 漂亮的罗莎莉 |
[37:39] | who proves that beauty is but skin deep | 向我们证明了美貌只是表面的 |
[37:42] | and that a beast resides within us all. | 我们所有人心中都住着一头野兽 |
[37:47] | Rosalee… | 罗莎莉 |
[37:49] | Show us. | 展示出来 |
[37:52] | Rosalee. | 罗莎莉 |
[37:57] | Max, this is not your cue. | 马克思 还不到你呢 |
[38:08] | But every so often, something appears | 常常会出现一些 |
[38:10] | that is so vicious, so terrible, it cannot be tamed. | 非常可怕 邪恶 并且难以驯服的野兽 |
[38:14] | For this beast– | 因为这头野兽 |
[38:16] | this beast– – | 这头野兽… |
[38:19] | Back! | 退后 |
[38:20] | Get back! | 退后 |
[38:24] | Get out! | 出去 |
[38:27] | I don’t think that’s part of the show. | 这不是演出的一部分了吧 |
[38:29] | – Max, stop! – Max! Oh, my God, no! | -马克思 住手 -马克思 不要 |
[38:32] | Max, stop! | 马克思 住手 |
[38:41] | Monroe! | 门罗 |
[38:48] | Move! | 让开 |
[38:53] | Grimm! | 格林 |
[39:01] | Monroe, stop! Now, stop! | 门罗 住手 快住手 |
[39:04] | Stop, he’s sick. | 住手 他病了 |
[39:13] | We have to help him. | 我们得帮他 |
[39:15] | Oh, my God. What happened? What did I do? | 天哪 发生什么事了 我做了什么 |
[39:18] | It’s okay. You’re gonna be okay. | 没事 你会好起来的 |
[39:23] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[39:48] | Hedig. | 海迪格 |
[39:53] | Hedig. | 海迪格 |
[39:57] | Hedig. | 海迪格 |
[40:02] | The cop, he’s a Grimm. | 那个警察是格林 |
[40:05] | He’ll kill us all. You need to get me out. | 他会把我们都杀了 你们得把我弄出去 |
[40:06] | You pushed Max too hard. | 你把马克思逼得太紧了 |
[40:10] | And you were going to let him take the fall | 你还想让他为你犯的罪 |
[40:11] | for something you did. | 背黑锅 |
[40:14] | And we can’t let you get away with that. | 我们不能就这么放过你 |
[40:18] | I did it for you. I did it for all of you. | 我这么做是为了你们 为了你们 |
[40:22] | You’d be gutter trash without me. | 没有我 你们都只是垃圾 |
[40:24] | I gave you–I gave you a life. I gave you purpose. | 我给了你们生活 给了你们活着的意义 |
[40:28] | I gave you a family. | 给了你们一个家 |
[40:51] | It may not be justice in the eyes of the law. | 或许从法律角度看 这并不是伸张正义 |
[40:53] | I don’t think that would matter to the people he killed. | 但我觉得这对被他杀害的人来说无所谓 |
[40:57] | Close it. Nothing we can prove here. | 结案吧 我们证明不了什么 |
[41:03] | I called the place you recommended. | 我给你推荐的地方打电话了 |
[41:06] | They’ve got a bed waiting for Max. | 他们正等着马克思过去呢 |
[41:08] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[41:09] | We’re gonna make sure he gets the help he needs. | 我们会确保他得到相应的帮助 |
[41:11] | It’s gonna take some time. | 这需要一点时间 |
[41:13] | If we don’t take care of each other, who will? | 如果我们不相互关照 谁会来关照我们呢 |
[41:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:57] | Rosalee? | 罗莎莉 |
[41:59] | In the bathroom. I’m getting dressed. | 在厕所 我在换衣服 |
[42:02] | Getting dressed for what? I thought we were going to bed. | 为什么要换衣服 不是要睡觉了吗 |
[42:11] | Not yet. | 还没到时候 |