时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I want you to be my best man. | 我想让你做我的伴郎 |
[00:03] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[00:04] | They’re coming to get you. | 他们来抓你了 |
[00:05] | Viktor is sending Verrat agents to take you back to the castle. | 维克托派了镇反军特工来把你带回城堡 |
[00:07] | Viktor wants the child, not you. | 维克托想要的是孩子 不是你 |
[00:10] | Meisner is on his way. | 梅森尔在路上了 |
[00:11] | You remember when I once told you | 你还记得我曾经告诉过你 |
[00:11] | you would have to choose a side? | 你得选一个阵营吗 |
[00:13] | Well, this is the time. | 现在是时候了 |
[00:16] | 混沌中自有宇宙 混乱中自有次序 | |
[00:24] | Could be a really volatile situation. | 局面可能会很不稳定 |
[00:28] | I think it’s a big risk, and you’d be way outnumbered. | 我觉得太危险了 而你又寡不敌众 |
[00:31] | With no backup. | 还没支援 |
[00:32] | It’s not as if you can be up front about this either. | 你也无法只靠自己解决这件事 |
[00:36] | I could go undercover. | 我可以乔装一下 |
[00:38] | I don’t think you should go at all. | 你就不该去 |
[00:40] | It shouldn’t be this complicated. | 这事不该这么复杂的 |
[00:42] | Well, it is. You don’t want to wind up | 就这么复杂 你也不想 |
[00:44] | killing Monroe and Rosalee’s friends and family. | 杀死门罗和罗莎莉的家人朋友吧 |
[00:47] | I mean, a best man should really not be doing that. | 伴郎可真不该这么做 |
[00:50] | Right. | 是啊 |
[00:53] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[00:55] | I’m just gonna have to tell Monroe it’s too dangerous. | 我得告诉门罗这样太危险了 |
[01:00] | How do wesen even know you’re a Grimm? | 格林生物是怎么知道你是格林的 |
[01:05] | I don’t really know. | 我还真不知道 |
[01:09] | Maybe it’s time you found out. | 也许你该去问清楚了 |
[01:34] | This is it? | 到了吗 |
[01:35] | Close enough. Your contact will be meeting us. | 很近了 你的接头人会来找我们 |
[01:39] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[01:40] | Then they’ll get you and your child to safety. | 然后他们会带你和孩子去安全之处 |
[01:42] | Is that even possible? | 我们有可能安全吗 |
[01:44] | The Resistance knows how important both of you are. | 反叛组织知道你和孩子有多重要 |
[01:46] | Whoever they picked will be the best. | 他们挑选的人一定是个中高手 |
[01:49] | Stay here. I’ll return once I know it’s safe. | 待在这里 我确保安全后就回来找你 |
[01:51] | What if it isn’t? | 要是不安全呢 |
[01:54] | I won’t leave until I know it is. | 在确保安全之前我都不会离开 |
[01:57] | Please be careful. | 请务必小心 |
[04:37] | Adalind! | 爱达玲 |
[04:42] | You did this? | 你干的 |
[04:45] | I did. | 是我 |
[04:48] | I’ll take it from here. | 接下来的事由我接手 |
[05:28] | Whoever planned this did a lousy job. | 策划这事的人可真没用 |
[05:30] | The Verrat were here three hours ago. | 镇反军三小时前到的 |
[05:32] | – When did you get here? – Fortunately before they did. | -你什么时候到的 -很幸运 在他们之前 |
[05:35] | – Where are you taking me? – We’re gonna get in that plane. | -你要带我去哪 -我们要登上那架飞机 |
[05:38] | That’s all you need to know for now. | 你暂时知道这些就行了 |
[05:39] | I want to know where I’m going! | 我要知道我的目的地 |
[05:41] | The Verrat know you’re here, | 镇反军知道你在这里 |
[05:42] | so there’s gonna be more of them here soon. | 他们很快就会再派人过来 |
[05:44] | You want to stay? | 你想待在这里吗 |
[05:45] | That’s up to you. I’m leaving. | 随你 我要走了 |
[05:48] | – I don’t even know who she is. – She just saved our lives. | -我都不知道她是谁 -她刚救了我们 |
[05:50] | I think we can trust her. | 我们可以相信她 |
[06:10] | We need to leave! | 我们得走了 |
[06:11] | – Everything all right? – No, the Verrat were here. | -没事吧 -有事 刚有镇反军在这里 |
[06:13] | – Now? – I said “were.” | -现在吗 -说了刚刚 |
[06:14] | Get us off the ground. | 起飞吧 |
[06:16] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[06:19] | If it hadn’t been for you, | 要不是你 |
[06:20] | I’d have been dead a long time ago. | 我很早之前就已经死了 |
[06:22] | Come on, let’s go. | 快走吧 |
[06:45] | Sit down. Get buckled in. | 坐下 系好安全带 |
[06:49] | Hold on to the baby. It’s gonna be rough. | 抱紧孩子 起飞会很颠簸 |
[06:52] | Is it a girl? | 是女孩吗 |
[06:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:35] | – Is it done? – The plane just took off, | -搞定了吗 -飞机刚起飞 |
[07:37] | but the Verrat were waiting for us. | 但刚刚有镇反军伏击我们 |
[07:39] | Fortunately, our contact was here first. | 幸好我们的接头人先他们一步 |
[07:41] | – Anyone hurt? – Six dead, all of them Verrat. | -有人受伤吗 -死了六个镇反军 |
[07:44] | – Who was the contact? – I have no idea, | -接头人是谁 -不知道 |
[07:46] | but I’m glad she was on our side. | 不过很高兴她跟我们同一阵线 |
[07:48] | She? | 是女的 |
[07:49] | After seeing what she did to the Verrat, | 看到她对镇反军下的手之后 |
[07:51] | Adalind and the child are definitely in good hands. | 我确定她能保护好爱达玲和孩子 |
[07:55] | Have you heard from Sebastian? | 塞巴斯蒂安有联系过你吗 |
[07:56] | I saw what Prince Viktor did to him– | 我看到了维克托王子对他下的狠手 |
[07:58] | It’s how they got to us. | 他们就是那样找到我们的 |
[08:00] | But Sebastian made up for it. | 但塞巴斯蒂安弥补了他的过错 |
[08:02] | Without him, we would have never gotten this far. | 没有他 我们不可能跑这么远 |
[08:04] | I doubt he’s still alive. | 我觉得他活不了了 |
[08:08] | I think it’d be best you disappear for a little while. | 我觉得你最好暂时消失一段时间 |
[08:11] | I think that’s a very good idea. | 我认为这是个好主意 |
[08:20] | There should be supplies for us. | 应该给我们准备了供给品 |
[08:25] | Food, water, | 食物 水 |
[08:28] | a few thousand Brazilian real. | 几千巴西雷亚尔[巴西货币] |
[08:31] | You’ll be happy to see these. | 看到这个你很高兴吧 |
[08:34] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[08:38] | You’re American. | 你是美国人 |
[08:41] | Are you working with the Resistance? | 你是反叛组织的人吗 |
[08:44] | The less we know about each other, the better. | 我们互相了解得越少越好 |
[08:48] | Keep your mind on your baby, and we’ll do just fine. | 你关心好自己的孩子 我们会相安无事的 |
[08:51] | Look, I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你是谁 |
[08:53] | and I have no idea if you know who I am, | 我也不知道你是否知道我是谁 |
[08:54] | but I just delivered my baby in the middle of the woods, | 但我在森林里生下了这个孩子 |
[08:57] | and we’ve been running for our lives ever since. | 然后我们就一直在逃命 |
[08:59] | I’m a little tired, I’m a little hungry, | 我又累又饿 |
[09:01] | I’m very sore, and I’ve seen a lot of people killed, | 浑身酸痛 还目睹了太多人被杀 |
[09:04] | so I don’t think it’s too much to ask for a little conversation. | 所以我觉得我要求一场对话也不为过 |
[09:09] | I think you should probably change her diaper. | 我觉得你应该给她换尿布了 |
[09:16] | Where are we? | 我们到哪了 |
[09:17] | At the moment, right about the middle of France. | 现在 我们在法国中部上空 |
[09:19] | And where in Brazil are you taking us? | 你们要带我们去巴西哪里 |
[09:22] | I’m not supposed to tell you that. | 我不能告诉你这个 |
[09:23] | There are six dead verrats back in that field | 那六名死掉的镇反军 |
[09:25] | who knew you were coming. | 知道你们会去那里 |
[09:27] | Wherever you’re taking us is probably no longer a secret. | 无论你们要带我们去哪里也许已不再是秘密 |
[09:30] | I suggest we don’t find out. | 我建议我们还是别去那里试运气了 |
[09:33] | So much for Sao Paolo. | 看来我们不能去圣保罗了 |
[09:35] | I’m afraid there’s no plan “B.” | 但我们并没有B计划 |
[09:36] | I’ll have to radio in. | 我得用无线电联系看看 |
[09:37] | No, no. As long as we’re on this plane, | 不行 只要我们还在飞机上 |
[09:38] | you don’t talk to anybody but me. | 你们只能和我一个人对话 |
[09:41] | I don’t trust anybody I’m not close enough to kill. | 我不相信那些离我很远我杀不了的人 |
[09:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:46] | But we’ll need to make a decision soon. | 但我们要尽快做决定 |
[09:48] | In 30 minutes, we’ll be off the continent. | 半个小时后 我们将离开欧洲大陆 |
[09:50] | How far can we go in this thing? | 这飞机能飞多远 |
[09:51] | We have four extra tanks, so we have a long range. | 我们有四个备用油箱 可以长距离飞行 |
[09:54] | But if you have someplace in mind, | 要是如果你已经决定去哪里 |
[09:56] | now’s the time to share it. | 现在就可以说了 |
[10:01] | I think all we have to do is ask when they R.S.V.P. | 我认为我们只要问他们什么时候会回复就行了 |
[10:05] | If they want to go meatless, you know, and that way, | 要是他们喜欢素食 那样的话 |
[10:07] | we’re not stuck with a bunch of extra eggplant casserole. | 我们就不会剩一堆茄子煲了 |
[10:11] | That’s what we’re serving as our vegetarian dish, | 我们要用这道菜作为素菜吗 |
[10:14] | eggplant casserole? | 用茄子煲吗 |
[10:15] | No, no, that was just a for-instance. | 不不 只是打个比方 |
[10:18] | You know, I was actually thinking more along the lines of, | 其实 我还想到很多菜肴 |
[10:20] | like, a red curry maybe with some zucchini and squash, | 比如红咖喱西葫芦南瓜 |
[10:24] | whatever’s in season. | 什么当季蔬菜都可以 |
[10:27] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[10:29] | Hey, we still have to figure out the seating arrangements. | 我们还要弄好座位安排 |
[10:31] | I don’t want to wind up with a mauzhertz next to a klaustreich. | 我可不希望鼠精和野猫精坐在一起 |
[10:40] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[10:43] | Who’s dead? | 谁死了 |
[10:44] | Nobody. | 没有人 |
[10:46] | At least not yet. | 起码目前没有 |
[10:49] | Look, I got a problem. | 我遇到麻烦了 |
[10:51] | Rosalee, it’s Nick. He’s got a problem. | 罗莎莉 尼克来了 他遇到麻烦了 |
[10:53] | Sorry to interrupt, Rosalee, but this is kind of important. | 打扰了 罗莎莉 但是这很重要 |
[10:58] | Hey, Nick, what’s wrong? What kind of case is it? | 尼克 怎么了 是什么案子 |
[11:03] | It’s not a case. | 与案子无关 |
[11:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:09] | It’s your wedding. | 和你们的婚礼有关 |
[11:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:16] | I can’t be your best man. | 我不能给你们当伴郎 |
[11:19] | What? | 什么 |
[11:20] | I am honored that you asked me, but it’s just too dangerous. | 你们邀请我我很荣幸 但这太危险了 |
[11:24] | Both of your families are gonna be there | 你们的家人都会在场 |
[11:26] | and, I assume, wesen friends of yours. | 我觉得你们的格林生物朋友也会在 |
[11:30] | Now, what if one of them woged, saw that I’m a Grimm? | 万一他们其中一个转化 看到我是格林怎么办 |
[11:33] | I mean, you saw how your parents reacted. | 你也看到你父母的反应了 |
[11:37] | I don’t want to hurt anybody, | 我不想伤害任何人 |
[11:38] | and I don’t want anybody to get hurt because of me. | 我也不希望有人因为我而受伤 |
[11:41] | Our day would be ruined if you weren’t there. | 如果你不在 婚礼就没有意义了 |
[11:44] | Monroe and I would never have met without you. | 要不是你 我和门罗也不会相遇 |
[11:46] | And there’s nothing I would want more than to be there, | 我也很想去参加婚礼 |
[11:48] | but I just don’t know how to make that work. | 但我就是不知道要怎么办才好 |
[11:52] | Sunglasses. | 墨镜 |
[11:55] | Yes. | 没错 |
[11:56] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 什么 |
[11:57] | You wear sunglasses. | 你戴副墨镜就好 |
[11:59] | I don’t see how that would help. | 我不明白这有什么用 |
[12:01] | – It’s your eyes. – My eyes? | -是因为你的眼睛 -我的眼睛 |
[12:03] | It’s how we know you’re a Grimm after we woge. | 我们转化后就是通过这个认出你是格林的 |
[12:07] | – They turn black. – Not exactly black. | -它们会变成黑色 -说黑色并不准确 |
[12:09] | No, you’re right. Actually black’s too weak a word. | 你说的没错 说实话黑色这词太轻了 |
[12:11] | It’s more like infinite darkness. | 其实更像是无尽的黑暗 |
[12:14] | And we see ourselves reflected in that darkness. | 而且我们会看见自己倒映在那片黑暗中 |
[12:17] | We see our true wesen nature. | 我们会看见自己真实的格林生物本性 |
[12:20] | Took me a while to get used to that. | 我花了一段时间才适应那个 |
[12:23] | Really? You see that in my eyes? | 真的吗 你们在我眼里会看见那个 |
[12:26] | Yeah, it’s actually very unsettling. | 是的 这其实是很让人不安的 |
[12:28] | It explains why you get some of the reactions you do. | 这也能解释你碰到的一些格林生物对你的反应 |
[12:30] | You really didn’t know this? | 你真的不知道这一点吗 |
[12:33] | No, I– | 不知道 我… |
[12:36] | Well, I guess I should’ve asked sooner. | 我想我应该早点问问的 |
[12:38] | – Do you have your sunglasses? – Uh, yeah. | -你带了墨镜吗 -带了 |
[12:40] | Put ’em on. Let’s try it out. | 戴上啊 我们试试看 |
[12:52] | You see anything? | 你看见什么了吗 |
[12:54] | – Yeah. – It’s not you. | -看见了 -不是说你 |
[12:57] | – No, nothing. – Me neither. | -没看见 啥也没看见 -我也没有 |
[13:01] | There you go! Problem solved. | 好啦 问题解决啦 |
[13:05] | Best man. | 伴郎 |
[13:20] | You’re sure this is what you want to do? | 你确定你想这么做吗 |
[13:22] | Once we’re over that water, there’s no turning back. | 我们一飞过那片水域 就没办法回头了 |
[13:26] | Do it. | 就这么做 |
[13:47] | It’s okay, shh. | 没事的 |
[13:49] | The altitude’s building pressure in her ears. | 这个高度让她的耳内压力增大 |
[13:53] | If you rub just below them, she’ll feel better. | 你在耳朵下刮刮 她会好受一点 |
[13:55] | – Uh, where? – Just here. | -哪里 -就这里 |
[13:58] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[14:04] | Not too hard. | 别太用力 |
[14:13] | That worked. | 真的有用啊 |
[14:19] | Not easy figuring out how to be a mother. | 妈妈不是那么好当的 |
[14:23] | Do you have children? | 你有小孩吗 |
[14:27] | My sister did. | 我妹妹有 |
[14:31] | You really think sunglasses will be enough? | 你真觉得戴副墨镜就够了吗 |
[14:33] | They said it works. | 他们说有用 |
[14:35] | They couldn’t see me as a Grimm. | 他们看不出来我是格林了 |
[14:36] | Well, if the wedding’s at night, don’t you think | 假如婚礼是在晚上的话 你不觉得 |
[14:38] | you’re gonna look a little strange? | 你戴副墨镜看起来会有点怪吗 |
[14:39] | And what if you trip and they fall off? | 而且假如你绊倒了 然后墨镜掉下来了呢 |
[14:42] | This isn’t helping. | 你这么说可一点都没帮上忙 |
[14:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:03] | – Still there. – Yeah. | -还在那儿啊 -是啊 |
[15:06] | Still here. | 还在这里 |
[15:09] | So am I. | 我也在这里 |
[15:11] | And when the time is right, | 当时机到了 |
[15:12] | we both know where to find it, | 我们都知道上哪儿找这枚戒指 |
[15:14] | but one wedding to worry about right now is enough, | 但现在我们操心一个婚礼就足够了 |
[15:17] | especially if you have to whack a few guests. | 特别是在你可能要殴打几名客人的情况下 |
[15:28] | Come in. | 进来 |
[15:35] | – Sir, I would like… – Shut up. | -先生 我… -闭嘴 |
[15:41] | Let me give it a shot. | 让我来猜猜 |
[15:43] | You feel awful and take full responsibility | 你感觉很糟糕 并且为 |
[15:46] | for failing to stop Adalind and her child | 没能阻止爱达玲和她的孩子从你手心逃脱 |
[15:48] | from slipping from your grasp and getting away, | 承担全部责任 |
[15:50] | despite the fact that we had | 虽然我们已经 |
[15:52] | intercepted communications from Resistance agents, | 从反叛组织的特工那里截获了他们的通讯信息 |
[15:55] | which gave you sufficient time to disrupt their plans. | 给你提供了足够的时间去破坏他们的计划 |
[15:58] | Not only did you lose the royal child | 但是你不仅弄丢了皇室子嗣 |
[16:02] | and her mother, | 以及她的母亲 |
[16:04] | but Herr Meisner has managed to disappear, | 而且连梅森尔先生也消失了 |
[16:06] | and we are left with another six dead Verrats. | 而我们又多了六名镇反军的尸体 |
[16:13] | Did I leave anything out? | 我有漏掉什么吗 |
[16:15] | I– | 我… |
[16:15] | No need to guess. Of course I left something out. | 不用说 我一定漏了什么 |
[16:21] | Your services to the royal family are no longer required. | 皇室不再需要你效劳了 |
[16:27] | But, sir– | 但是 先生… |
[16:28] | Auf wiedersehen. | 再见了[德语] |
[16:31] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不要 |
[16:43] | It’s tough raising a baby when you’re on the run. | 在逃亡中养个小宝宝很不容易 |
[16:47] | I guess I should thank you for saving our lives. | 我想我得谢谢你救了我们一命 |
[16:51] | Your life, maybe. | 或许是救了你 |
[16:53] | The royal families would have never killed the child. | 皇室是绝对不会杀了孩子的 |
[16:55] | They want it too badly. | 他们太渴望得到这个孩子了 |
[16:58] | Not so much me, I guess. | 我猜我就无关紧要了 |
[17:03] | – Plan on keeping her? – Excuse me? | -打算留着她吗 -你说什么呢 |
[17:05] | As long as you have that child, | 只要孩子在你手上 |
[17:06] | they won’t stop trying to find you. | 他们是不会停止追捕你的 |
[17:09] | I won’t let anyone take my child. | 我不会让任何人抢走我的孩子 |
[17:12] | They’ll have to kill me first. | 除非他们先杀了我 |
[17:16] | Now you sound like a mother. | 真像妈妈说的话 |
[17:22] | When’s the last time you slept? | 你上一次睡觉离现在有多久了 |
[17:24] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:25] | Why don’t you try to get some now? | 为什么现在不试着睡会儿呢 |
[17:26] | Come on, I can hold her. | 去吧 我来抱她 |
[17:30] | We’re on a plane. There’s no place for me to go. | 我们在飞机上 我也跑不了 |
[17:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:49] | Hello. Hi. | 你好啊 |
[17:51] | Rest now. Get some sleep. | 休息会吧 睡个觉 |
[17:55] | Get some sleep. | 睡一会 |
[18:07] | I’ve got something. | 我这有个东西 |
[18:12] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[18:15] | What is it, hmm? | 这是什么呀 |
[18:17] | What do I have, hmm? | 我手上拿的是什么 |
[18:35] | What the bloody hell was that all about? | 这他妈的是怎么了 |
[19:09] | – Signor Ruspoli. – Sir. | -卢斯柏利阁下 -先生 |
[19:13] | I trust you saw Danilov on his way out. | 我相信你在路上看见丹尼洛夫出去了 |
[19:16] | Come in. | 进来 |
[19:19] | I’ve heard good things about you from several sources, | 我听到很多人对你的评价都很高 |
[19:22] | which is why you are taking Danilov’s place | 所以我要请你来替代丹尼洛夫的职位 |
[19:24] | as head of the Verrat. | 请你来当镇反军的领头人 |
[19:27] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 先生 |
[19:31] | The Resistance has managed to get Adalind Schade | 反叛组织已经从我们手里抢走了 |
[19:33] | and her child away from us. | 爱达玲·莎德和她的孩子 |
[19:34] | It’s your job to find them. | 找到她们就是你的工作 |
[19:37] | I am placing every resource we have at your disposal. | 你可以动用我们的所有资源 |
[19:40] | It is imperative that you find them immediately. | 必须得马上找到她们 |
[19:42] | I don’t care who you have to bribe, threaten, or kill. | 不管你是需要贿赂 威胁还是杀掉谁 |
[19:46] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[19:50] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[19:51] | Danilov failed us. | 丹尼洛夫让我们失望了 |
[19:56] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[20:00] | Find that child. | 找到那个孩子 |
[20:14] | Not easy figuring out how to be a mother. | 妈妈不是那么好当的 |
[20:17] | – Do you have children? – My sister did. | -你有孩子吗 -我妹妹有 |
[20:38] | Nicky, it’s time to go. Aunt Marie’s here. | 尼奇 该走了 玛丽姨妈来了 |
[20:41] | It won’t fit. | 装不进去 |
[20:44] | You can’t take everything. | 你不能什么都带 |
[20:48] | Why do I have to go? | 为什么我一定要走 |
[20:51] | We talked about this. | 我们已经谈过这事了 |
[20:54] | It won’t be that long. | 不会很久的 |
[20:56] | Come on. Nicky, go. | 走吧 尼奇 走 |
[21:02] | Ready for a little adventure? | 准备好冒险了吗 |
[21:03] | I guess. Where are we going? | 我想是吧 我们要去哪 |
[21:05] | Well, that’s a surprise. | 这是个惊喜 |
[21:10] | I’m not sure that this is such a good idea. | 我不确定这是个很好主意 |
[21:12] | I don’t think we have time for a better one. | 没时间想更好的主意了 |
[21:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:18] | You do whatever Aunt Marie tells you. | 玛丽姨妈让你做什么你就做什么 |
[21:23] | And you remember how much your dad and I love you. | 记住我和爸爸有多爱你 |
[21:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:30] | We really should go. | 我们真的该走了 |
[21:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:37] | Bye, mom. | 再见 妈妈 |
[21:40] | Bye, Nicky. | 再见 尼奇 |
[21:58] | I managed to find a couple of old airfields on the computer. | 我用电脑搜到了几处旧飞机场 |
[22:01] | I have no idea what condition they’re in | 但不知道它们的条件如何 |
[22:03] | or if anyone’s using them. We’re low on fuel. | 也不知都有没有人在用它们 燃油已经不够了 |
[22:05] | And I can’t refuel here, | 这里不能补充燃油 |
[22:06] | but I’ll get you as close as I can. | 但我会把你送到尽量近的地方 |
[22:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:13] | We’re about to land. Get ready. | 要降落了 做好准备 |
[23:12] | Did you get out of that plane? | 你们是从那架飞机上下来的吗 |
[23:14] | Can you give us a ride? | 你能开车送送我们吗 |
[23:16] | What are you doing out here? | 你们在这里做什么呢 |
[23:18] | Please, we need your help. | 拜托了 我们需要你的帮助 |
[23:19] | You need help, you gonna get, from the sheriff. | 需要帮忙 没问题 去找治安官吧 |
[23:26] | Oregon? | 俄勒冈 |
[23:31] | Don’t do that. | 别那么做 |
[23:35] | Get in. | 上车 |
[24:13] | You would look great in that. | 你穿上这个一定很美 |
[24:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:17] | When are you getting married? | 你什么时候结婚呢 |
[24:19] | No. I… | 不 我… |
[24:27] | Looks like alterations won’t be needed after all. | 看来连修改都不需要了 |
[24:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:31] | You think my grandma’s dress fits? | 你觉得我祖母的衣服合适吗 |
[24:32] | Absolutely. | 那当然 |
[24:34] | The silhouette’s perfect. | 看上去好极了 |
[24:36] | What do you think? It’s not too “Not me,” Is it? | 你觉得怎么样 不会太不像我了吧 |
[24:39] | No, I think you look so beautiful. | 不 我觉得你美极了 |
[24:42] | – Really? – Stunning. | -真的吗 -光彩照人 |
[24:45] | What she said. | 的确是 |
[24:49] | Okay, then I guess– I guess– | 好吧 那我想 我想 |
[24:53] | Oh, my god! Is this really me? | 我的天呐 这真的是我吗 |
[24:57] | Will you stop? It’s not like you’re gonna wear this every day. | 别再这么说了 你又不是每天都会穿这个 |
[25:01] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:13] | You’re taking us to Portland. | 你要带我们去波特兰 |
[25:15] | You’re working with Sean Renard. | 你和肖恩·雷纳德是一伙的 |
[25:19] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不认识这个人 |
[25:21] | He’s with the Resistance. He must have set this up. | 他是反叛组织的 这肯定是他安排的 |
[25:23] | Nobody set this up but me. | 这件事是我安排的 |
[25:28] | Then where are we going? | 那我们现在要去哪儿 |
[25:31] | Someplace I know you’ll be safe. | 去个我知道能让你安全的地方 |
[25:41] | Sir. | 先生 |
[25:45] | – Sir. – What? | -先生 -怎么了 |
[25:47] | I have information about the plane. | 我有飞机的消息 |
[25:49] | Based on our contact in the Generale de L’aviation Civile, | 据我们在民用航空总局的人说 |
[25:52] | a plane matching its description was tracked | 已追踪到一架符合描述的飞机 |
[25:55] | leaving French airspace at 7:50 A.M. | 早上7点50分离开了法国的领空 |
[25:57] | Heading due west over the Atlantic. | 在大西洋上空一路向西飞行 |
[25:59] | Seven hours later, it was picked up | 七小时后 加拿大的民用航空 |
[26:01] | by civil aviation in Canada, still heading west. | 探测到飞机仍然一路往西飞行 |
[26:05] | Where is it now? | 现在飞机在哪 |
[26:08] | Civil aviation lost contact somewhere over Manitoba. | 民航局在马尼托巴[加拿大中部]与飞机失去联系 |
[26:13] | They were flying extremely low, | 飞机飞行高度极低 |
[26:15] | staying out of controlled airspace. | 远离管制空域范围 |
[26:19] | Those pilots know what they’re doing. | 飞行员清楚自己在做什么 |
[26:20] | Why did no one stop them? | 为什么没人阻止他们 |
[26:22] | The influence of the Resistance | 反叛组织的影响 |
[26:24] | has spread farther than we thought. | 已经比我们想象中要蔓延地更广 |
[26:25] | Well, they had to land somewhere. | 他们总得降落吧 |
[26:27] | We’re checking west of Manitoba, | 我们在查看马尼托巴西面 |
[26:29] | from Alaska to Mexico. | 从阿拉斯加到墨西哥 |
[26:31] | The resistance could have taken them anywhere. | 反叛组织完全可以带他们去任何地方 |
[26:33] | – Why go all this way? – Sir? | -但为什么要去那里呢 -先生 |
[26:37] | Maybe it’s Adalind. | 也许是因为爱达玲 |
[26:41] | Maybe she wanted to go home. | 也许是她想回家了 |
[26:52] | Is this it? | 到了吗 |
[26:54] | We walk from here. | 我们从这下车走 |
[26:56] | You want me to take my baby out in this? | 你要我带着我的宝宝下车淋雨吗 |
[26:59] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:01] | We can’t sit here in a stolen truck. | 我们不能待在一辆偷来的车里 |
[27:04] | I’ll cover you with this. | 我用这个帮你遮雨 |
[27:15] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[27:17] | Here. | 披着 |
[27:18] | Ugh, god. | 天啊 |
[27:27] | – This coat smells. – You’ll live. | -这件外套好难闻 -死不了的 |
[27:32] | Is it much further? | 还有很远吗 |
[27:34] | Nearly there. | 就快到了 |
[27:36] | Nick, dinner’s ready. What are you doing? | 尼克 晚饭好了 你在干嘛 |
[27:38] | Procrastinating! | 拖延症犯了 |
[27:40] | Well, stop it and get down here. | 别闹了 快点下来 |
[27:57] | Okay, there’s some steps here. | 前面有台阶 |
[28:01] | See ’em? | 看到了吗 |
[28:09] | Looking great. | 看起来不错 |
[28:10] | Really? Spaghetti? | 真的 你说意大利面吗 |
[28:13] | No, I was talking about you. | 不 我说的是你 |
[28:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[28:17] | It’s funny you should ask. | 你这么问还真有趣 |
[28:20] | Because I was thinking that | 因为我一直在想 |
[28:23] | now is as good a time as ever to, um– | 现在是个不错的时机来… |
[28:29] | To– | 来… |
[28:31] | To…ask– | 来向… |
[28:38] | Are you expecting someone? | 你在等人吗 |
[28:39] | No. | 没有 |
[28:41] | All right, stay here. Don’t move, I’ll be right back. | 待在这别动 我马上回来 |
[28:45] | Coming! | 来了 |
[28:49] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[28:50] | Shut the door. I need your help. | 关上门 我要你帮忙 |
[28:52] | There’s a lot I’ve got to tell you. | 有很多事我要告诉你 |
[28:56] | When did you get here? | 你什么时候到的 |
[28:57] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[28:59] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[29:00] | – Who’s this? – This is my mom. | -这位是谁 -这是我妈妈 |
[29:03] | Your mom. Kelly. | 你妈妈 凯利 |
[29:06] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[29:08] | No, no, no, no, no, you’re safe here. | 不不不 别怕 你在这很安全 |
[29:09] | This is my son, Nick. | 这是我儿子 尼克 |
[29:14] | Oh, my god. | 我的老天啊 |
[29:20] | Protect me? He won’t protect me. | 保护我 他不会保护我的 |
[29:22] | – He’ll kill me. – No. No. | -他会杀了我的 -不会的 |
[29:23] | Why did you bring her here? | 你为什么带她来这里 |
[29:24] | – And you’re his mother? – You know her? | -你竟然是他妈妈 -你认识她吗 |
[29:26] | She’s the one who put Juliette in the coma. | 她就是让朱丽叶陷入昏迷的罪魁祸首 |
[29:27] | Adalind. | 爱达玲 |
[29:28] | – She’s that hexenbiest? – Why did you bring her here? | -她是那个巫女 -为什么带她来这里 |
[29:30] | I’m not staying here. | 我可不要待在这里 |
[29:32] | No, no, no, you’re not going anywhere. | 不不 你哪都不能去 |
[29:33] | – No, she can’t stay! – No way! | -不行 她不能留下 -绝对不行 |
[29:36] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[29:37] | And what are you doing with her? | 你为什么和她在一起 |
[29:38] | I was recruited by the Resistance to get her to safety. | 反叛组织雇我将她送到安全之处 |
[29:41] | Safety? Wh… | 安全之处 |
[29:42] | Why would you want to bring her to safety? | 为什么要带她到安全之处 |
[29:44] | I didn’t know who she was, | 我不知道她是谁 |
[29:45] | only that she and the baby, had to be protected at all cost. | 只知道必须不惜任何代价保护她和孩子 |
[29:48] | What is so valuable about her? | 她到底有什么重要的 |
[29:51] | Her child. | 她的孩子 |
[29:54] | The Verrat were waiting for them outside of Zurich. | 镇反军曾在苏黎世郊外堵截他们 |
[29:57] | The royals want this child. | 皇室想要这个孩子 |
[29:59] | If I stay here, he’ll kill me. | 如果我留在这里 他会杀了我 |
[30:01] | As if I don’t have a good reason. | 我可有很好的理由 |
[30:03] | You poisoned Juliette. You tried to kill my Aunt Marie. | 你毒害朱丽叶 还想杀玛丽姨妈 |
[30:06] | You tried to kill my sister? | 你想杀我妹妹 |
[30:07] | What is to stop her from killing us? | 她为什么不杀我们 |
[30:09] | That was a hell of a coma you put me in, bitch. | 拜你所赐我陷入了昏迷 贱人 |
[30:11] | I could have died, and by the way, | 我差点就死了 顺便告诉你 |
[30:14] | I know what’s going on now. | 我已经知道一切了 |
[30:15] | If she needs to be protected, it is not gonna happen here. | 就算她需要保护 我们绝不可能提供 |
[30:19] | What are you gonna do, Nick? Are you gonna kill me? | 你准备怎么办 尼克 杀了我 |
[30:21] | And my baby, huh? Is that what you’re gonna do? | 还有孩子吗 你是想这么做吗 |
[30:35] | What was that? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[30:37] | That was the baby. | 是那个孩子 |
[30:42] | She’s hungry. I haven’t had a chance to feed her. | 她饿了 我一直没时间喂她 |
[30:45] | The blanket’s wet. She’s cold. | 毛毯湿了 她很冷 |
[30:49] | This is about the baby. It’s not about you. | 这是为了孩子 跟你没关系 |
[30:51] | You need to get her warmed up. | 你得让她暖和起来 |
[30:52] | If you care about her at all, you’re gonna do what I say. | 如果你真的关心她 就照我说的做 |
[30:55] | We need to get her dry. Follow me. | 我们得给她擦干 跟我来 |
[30:59] | – Juliette, you can’t trust her. – Oh, I don’t. | -朱丽叶 不能相信她 -我才不会 |
[31:01] | But the baby’s gonna get sick if we don’t do something. | 但这样下去孩子会生病 |
[31:11] | It’s good to see you, Mom. | 见到你很高兴 妈 |
[31:12] | Nick, I’m sorry. I had no idea who she was. | 尼克 很抱歉 我真不知道她是谁 |
[31:16] | When Tavitian contacted me about this job– | 塔维逊联系我的时候… |
[31:18] | Who’s Tavitian? | 塔维逊是谁 |
[31:19] | One of the leaders of the Resistance. | 反叛组织的领导人之一 |
[31:21] | They wanted her and the baby protected from the royals. | 他们让我保护她们母女不被皇室抓到 |
[31:23] | Believe me, if I’d known who she was, | 相信我 如果我知道她是谁 |
[31:25] | I never would have brought her here. | 我决不会带她来这里 |
[31:27] | Well, I guess she doesn’t know who you are either, | 看样子她也不知道你是谁吧 |
[31:29] | since you killed her mother. | 因为是你杀了她母亲 |
[31:32] | Oh, right, yeah. I’d forgotten about that. | 是啊 我都忘了 |
[31:55] | You know what, just for the record, | 你知道吗 准确地说 |
[31:56] | I didn’t actually kill her. She impaled herself. | 我并没有杀她 那是她自己撞上去的 |
[31:59] | I’m not sure Adalind’s gonna care how it happened. | 爱达玲不会在乎具体过程吧 |
[32:03] | Well, obviously she doesn’t know, and, uh, | 显然她不知道 那么 |
[32:05] | we’ll keep it that way. | 我们就保持这样 |
[32:07] | Mom, this is crazy. She cannot stay here. | 妈 这太疯狂了 她不能待在这里 |
[32:11] | You don’t understand the importance of that child. | 你不明白那孩子有多重要 |
[32:14] | You’re right, I don’t. Maybe you should tell me. | 是啊 我不明白 或许你该告诉我 |
[32:17] | This child is only a few days old, | 这孩子刚生下来没几天 |
[32:19] | and already her powers are beginning to show. | 就已经开始显露她的能力了 |
[32:24] | Yeah, so I notice. | 是啊 我注意到了 |
[32:27] | Sorry, sorry, it’s just been a while. | 抱歉 很久没好好吃东西了 |
[32:32] | She’s warm now. | 现在她暖和了 |
[32:33] | There’s a blanket on that chair over there. | 那边椅子上有条毛毯 |
[32:35] | Get it and put it on the bed. | 拿过来铺在床上 |
[32:45] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[32:48] | How old is she? | 她多大了 |
[32:50] | I think it’s been about ten days. | 大概十天吧 |
[32:55] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[33:00] | You haven’t named her yet? | 还没起名字吗 |
[33:03] | There were too many people trying to kill us. | 有太多人想杀死我们了 |
[33:04] | I just haven’t had the chance to think about it. | 我一直没时间考虑 |
[33:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:14] | You’re exhausted. | 你精疲力尽了 |
[33:17] | Here, hold her like that. | 这样抱着 |
[33:19] | What about Nick? He wants me dead. | 尼克会怎样 他想杀了我 |
[33:22] | If he did, he would’ve done it the last time you were here. | 如果他真想 上次你出现时他就动手了 |
[33:26] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么帮我 |
[33:32] | You should feed her before she gets upset again. | 你最好赶紧喂她 免得她又闹脾气 |
[33:47] | So the child’s father is a royal, | 这么说孩子的父亲是皇室成员 |
[33:50] | so her powers have to come from Adalind, which makes sense, | 所以她的法力一定来自爱达玲 这就说得通了 |
[33:52] | because her mother was a hexenbiest too. | 因为她母亲也是巫女 |
[33:54] | It can’t be Adalind. | 不可能是爱达玲 |
[33:55] | Her powers are gone. I took them away from her. | 她没有法力了 被我夺走了 |
[33:58] | With the blood of a Grimm? | 用格林的血吗 |
[34:10] | Yeah, and it hurt. | 对 可疼了 |
[34:13] | Well, she must have gotten ’em back. | 她一定是恢复法力了 |
[34:16] | Are you kidding me? They can do that? | 开什么玩笑 还能这样 |
[34:17] | – Yes. – Who can do what? | -是的 -谁还能怎样 |
[34:20] | A hexenbiest who has lost its powers can regain them. | 一个失去法力的巫女还可以恢复法力 |
[34:23] | – Now it makes sense. – Really? | -这就解释得通了 -是吗 |
[34:25] | It’s why her baby is so special. | 所以她的孩子才这么特殊 |
[34:28] | Nick took Adalind’s powers, but while she was pregnant, | 尼克夺走了爱达玲的法力 但她怀孕的时候 |
[34:31] | she must have gone through contaminatio ritualis. | 一定经历了受污祭 |
[34:34] | – Contaminatio ritualis? – For what it’s worth, | -受污祭 -不管怎么说 |
[34:37] | it’s supposed to be a long and painful experience | 这个让她恢复法力的过程 |
[34:39] | that restored her powers. | 既漫长又痛苦 |
[34:40] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 开玩笑呢吧 |
[34:42] | Listen to me, both of you. | 你们俩听我说 |
[34:43] | This child has an extraordinary destiny. | 这个孩子命运不凡 |
[34:47] | In the wrong hands, it could do great evil. | 落入坏人手里 就会造成巨大的灾难 |
[34:49] | But in the right hands, it could do great good. | 但在好人手里 就会造福一方 |
[34:52] | So we’re talking, like, | 所以这是个 |
[34:53] | “changing the course of history” kind of a person. | “改变历史轨迹”的那种人 |
[34:56] | Look, I know how it sounds, | 我知道这听起来很荒谬 |
[34:58] | but personalities appear in the world who people follow. | 但世界上就是有那种被人追随的人出现 |
[35:01] | There’s no rational explanation why. | 没有合理的解释 |
[35:03] | Maybe it’s not a coincidence that you brought | 或许你带爱达玲和她的孩子 |
[35:05] | Adalind and her baby back here to Nick. | 回到尼克这里不是巧合 |
[35:07] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[35:08] | Carl Jung, synchronicity. | 卡尔·荣格 同步性 |
[35:09] | When two or more events aren’t necessarily causally related | 两个或多个并不一定是因果关系的事件 |
[35:13] | but are connected through meaning. | 通过某种意义产生关联 |
[35:16] | I don’t care how this is connected. | 我不管这是怎么关联的 |
[35:18] | If Adalind has her powers back, | 如果爱达玲恢复了法力 |
[35:19] | she’s not gonna be doing that kid any good, | 那她不会对那个孩子有一点好处 |
[35:21] | so as far as I’m concerned, the sooner | 所以就我看来 |
[35:23] | we get her and her destiny to the Resistance, the better. | 我们越早把她和她的命运送到反叛组织手里越好 |
[35:27] | Nick, that’s not gonna work either. | 尼克 那样也不行 |
[35:31] | Mom, you’ve been doing this whole thing for the Resistance. | 妈 你做这一切不就是为了反叛组织吗 |
[35:33] | The child can’t belong to the Resistance or the royals. | 这孩子不能归反叛组织或者皇室所有 |
[35:36] | She has to have a normal childhood, | 她必须拥有一个正常的童年 |
[35:39] | in as much as that’s possible. | 能持续多久就多久 |
[35:41] | How she is raised will make all the difference | 她的成长方式会对她日后成为什么样的人 |
[35:44] | in who she becomes. | 产生巨大的影响 |
[35:46] | That means Adalind and the baby stay here… | 也就是说爱达玲和她的孩子要留在这里 |
[35:49] | until I can figure out what to do with them. | 直到我想好该怎么处理她们 |
[35:55] | That’s what you were trying to tell us | 你发邮件告诉我们 |
[35:56] | when you sent us that email that you were headed north | 你要北上去见劳福尔的时候 |
[35:58] | – to meet with the Lauffer. – Yes. | -就是要告诉我们这个 -是的 |
[36:05] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[36:07] | Adalind. | 爱达玲 |
[36:08] | Adalind? | 爱达玲 |
[36:11] | – She’s gone. – She left her baby? | -她走了 -她丢下了自己的孩子 |
[36:12] | What is wrong with her? | 她怎么回事 |
[36:17] | Um, Nick? | 尼克 |
[36:23] | Well, I didn’t see that coming. | 倒是没想到会这样 |
[36:24] | I told you that baby was powerful. | 我说了那孩子法力强大 |
[36:26] | We have to get them back. | 我们得把她们追回来 |
[36:28] | Where would she go? | 她会去哪 |
[36:30] | The truck. | 卡车 |
[36:58] | This is where I left it. | 我就把车停在这里 |
[37:00] | Did you kill the driver? | 你把司机杀死了吗 |
[37:02] | – Why would I do that? – Just checking. | -我为什么要那么做 -就是问问 |
[37:05] | He would have reported it stolen by now. | 他现在应该已经报案了 |
[37:07] | – It’ll be in the system. – If Adalind’s arrested, | -那辆车会出现在系统里 -如果爱达玲被捕了 |
[37:09] | the Verrat will know she’s here. We have to find her first. | 镇反军就会知道她在这里 我们必须先找到她 |
[37:12] | I don’t know how we’re gonna do that. | 我们怎么先找到她 |
[37:13] | – She could be heading anywhere. – When we were driving, | -她可能会去任何地方 -我们来这里的路上 |
[37:15] | she asked if I was working here with someone named Renard, | 她问我是不是和一个叫雷纳德的人共事 |
[37:18] | – or Raynard or– – Sean Renard? | -还是叫瑞纳德… -肖恩·雷纳德 |
[37:20] | Yeah, that’s it. You know him? | 对 就是他 你认识吗 |
[37:22] | Yeah, I know him. He’s my captain. | 认识 他是我的队长 |
[37:24] | Oh, this just keeps getting better. | 事情真是越来越有意思了 |
[37:26] | And he’s the royal here in Portland. | 他就是波特兰的皇室成员 |
[37:28] | – What? – Don’t get me started. | -什么 -别问我了 |
[37:30] | How well does he know Adalind? | 他了解爱达玲吗 |
[37:32] | I’d say pretty well. | 非常了解 |
[37:33] | Oh, and by the way, he’s a zauberbiest. | 顺便提一句 他是巫师 |
[37:36] | That’s where she’s going. | 她就是要去他那里 |
[37:49] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[37:49] | Mr. Renard, there is a woman here to see you. | 雷纳德先生 这里有位女士找你 |
[37:51] | Her name is Adalind Schade. | 她叫爱达玲·莎德 |
[37:59] | Renard admitted to trying to kill my sister? | 雷纳德承认他想杀我妹妹 |
[38:01] | Yeah. And he had the key. | 对 他还有钥匙 |
[38:03] | – How did he get the key? – I hid it in my desk | -他是怎么得到钥匙的 -我把它藏在办公桌里 |
[38:06] | thinking that the safest place to keep it | 想着最安全的地方就是 |
[38:07] | would be the middle of a police station. | 把它放在警局里 |
[38:09] | That was before I knew who he was. | 不过那是在我知道他的身份之前 |
[38:11] | And did you get it back? | 那你拿回来了吗 |
[38:13] | Yes, he gave it to me. | 拿回来了 他还我的 |
[38:16] | – Excuse me? – It’s safe now. | -什么 -它现在很安全 |
[38:18] | Look, all I’m saying is, it’s not as simple as you think | 我想说的是 这个人没你想的 |
[38:20] | with this guy. | 这么简单 |
[38:21] | He’s covered for me, more than once. | 他几次三番给我作掩护 |
[38:23] | That’s because he wants you on his side. | 那是因为他想让你站在他那边 |
[38:25] | But he’s working with the Resistance. | 但他现在在和反叛组织合作 |
[38:26] | – Aren’t you doing the same thing? – There’s a huge difference. | -你们做的不是同一件事吗 -区别大了去了 |
[38:29] | I’m not in this for myself. He’s got too many strings. | 我加入不是为了自己 而他身份太特殊了 |
[38:32] | Royal blood, zauberbiest. He cannot be trusted. | 皇室血统 巫师 不能相信他 |
[38:36] | I don’t trust him. | 我不相信他 |
[38:38] | I just think it’s better that I know what he’s up to. | 我只是觉得最好先知道他有什么打算 |
[38:40] | Same goes for him, you know. | 他也是这么想的 |
[38:42] | There it is. | 到了 |
[38:56] | – Does Renard live nearby? – 16th floor. | -雷纳德住在这附近吗 -16楼 |
[39:02] | – Hey, where are you going? – I’ve been here before. | -你去哪 -我来过这里 |
[39:04] | Mom! | 妈 |
[39:14] | Is she all right? | 她还好吧 |
[39:16] | I think so. She’s better than I am. | 还好 比我好多了 |
[39:22] | How’d you get here? | 你是怎么来这的 |
[39:24] | Where’s the woman who’s supposed to be protecting you? | 那个应该保护你的女人呢 |
[39:26] | That’s an interesting story. | 这说来就有趣了 |
[39:28] | Turns out that woman is Nick’s mother. | 原来那个女的是尼克的妈妈 |
[39:30] | – What? – Imagine my surprise. | -什么 -想想我有多惊讶 |
[39:33] | Did she know who you were? | 那她知道你是谁吗 |
[39:35] | If she had, she wouldn’t have taken me | 如果她知道 就不会把我带去 |
[39:36] | to Nick’s house. | 尼克家了 |
[39:39] | Imagine their surprise. | 想想他们有多惊讶 |
[39:43] | – Mom, what are you doing? – I’m going to get that baby. | -妈 你要做什么 -我要去带走那个孩子 |
[39:46] | What, you’re just gonna walk in there and take it? | 什么 你准备就这么走进去 然后带走她吗 |
[39:48] | – It’s not gonna be that easy. – Mom, listen to me. | -没那么简单 -妈 听我说 |
[39:51] | We need to think this through. | 我们得好好想想 |
[39:52] | Thinking is gonna get in the way, Nick. | 想多了会碍事的 尼克 |
[39:54] | If you go after that child, Renard will kill you. | 如果你要抢走孩子 雷纳德会杀了你的 |
[39:57] | Not if I kill him first. | 我先杀了他就好了 |
[39:59] | Mom. Mom, stop! | 妈 妈 等等 |
[40:01] | You can’t just go up there and kill him. | 你不能就这么上去杀了他 |
[40:03] | I’m not gonna kill him. Not if I don’t have to. | 我不会杀他的 除非被逼无奈 |
[40:07] | You have to let me talk to him first. | 你得让我先跟他谈谈 |
[40:08] | And how is that gonna go? | 你准备怎么谈 |
[40:10] | “You’re a half-royal, bastard zauberbiest, | “你是个半皇室人 贱巫师 |
[40:12] | “and your little girlfriend there is a hexenbiest, | 你的小女友是个巫女 |
[40:14] | and I am a Grimm, so give me the baby.” | 而我是格林 所以把孩子给我吧” |
[40:15] | That’s gonna go over really well. | 这肯定会相当顺利 |
[40:17] | Well, I don’t expect it to be easy. | 我知道不容易 |
[40:19] | Nick, I’m sorry I brought you back into this. | 尼克 抱歉又把你拖入这趟浑水 |
[40:20] | – If I’d known that the– – You didn’t. | -如果我事先知道那个… -你没有 |
[40:22] | And there’s nothing we can do about it now, | 现在我们对此也无能为力 |
[40:24] | but I just think we have to be a little more tactful | 但我觉得我们应该比平时 |
[40:26] | than, you know, the usual. | 更随机应变一点 |
[40:29] | What are you going to tell them? | 你要跟他们说什么 |
[40:32] | I’ll tell him it’s too dangerous for Adalind | 我会说爱达玲和孩子跟他 |
[40:34] | and the baby to live with him. | 生活在一起太危险了 |
[40:36] | And it’s not like he can just suddenly have a family | 他突然成家 |
[40:39] | and nobody take notice. | 别人不可能注意不到 |
[40:40] | The royals will figure this out. | 皇室早晚会察觉的 |
[40:42] | Your captain might not be interested | 你的队长可能一点都不在乎 |
[40:43] | in what a Grimm thinks. He might just want to kill you. | 格林说的话 他可能就想杀了你 |
[40:46] | Yeah, well, I don’t think he wants to be on the run | 他也不想下半辈子都过着 |
[40:47] | for the rest of his life. | 逃亡生活吧 |
[40:50] | Plus, I mean, you’re here, and I’m sure | 再说了 你不是在这吗 而且我相信 |
[40:51] | he’s figured that out by now. | 他现在也已经知道整件事了 |
[40:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:54] | But I’m not gonna wait here all night. | 但我不会等一整晚的 |
[40:59] | Hey, Mom. | 妈 |
[41:03] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 很高兴你没事 |
[41:04] | You too. | 你也是 |
[41:15] | You want to hold her? | 想抱抱她吗 |
[41:29] | Say hi to your daddy. | 来见见爸爸 |
[41:38] | Hi. | 你好呀 |