时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Mom, dad, this is my fiancee, Rosalee. | 妈妈 爸爸 这是我的未婚妻罗莎莉 |
[00:07] | A fuchsbau. | 狐妖 |
[00:08] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[00:10] | You think my grandma’s dress fits? | 你觉得我祖母的衣服合适吗 |
[00:11] | Absolutely. | 那当然 |
[00:12] | I can’t be your best man. | 我不能给你们当伴郎 |
[00:13] | It’s just too dangerous. | 这太危险了 |
[00:15] | And what if one of them woged, | 万一他们其中一个转化 |
[00:16] | saw that I’m a Grimm? | 看到我是格林怎么办 |
[00:17] | You wear sunglasses. | 你戴副墨镜就好 |
[00:18] | There you go. Problem solved. | 好啦 问题解决啦 |
[00:20] | Why don’t you tell me how the royals | 现在你不如告诉我 皇室是怎么 |
[00:21] | got a federal agent to work for them. | 让一个联调局探员替他们做事的呢 |
[00:23] | You’re a dead man, and you don’t even know it. | 你死定了 而你都不知道 |
[00:26] | You wouldn’t mind if I took care of Renard, would you? | 你们不会介意让我处理雷纳德的 对吧 |
[00:27] | I don’t mind at all. | 一点不介意 |
[00:28] | Where is she? Where’s my daughter? | 她在哪 我女儿在哪里 |
[00:30] | – I had no choice. – I can’t live without my baby. | -我别无选择 -我不能没有孩子 |
[00:33] | There is one thing I’d like you to do first. | 但你得先做一件事 |
[00:35] | Anything. | 什么事都行 |
[00:36] | You remember how the Grimm | 还记得那个格林 |
[00:37] | took your powers away? | 是怎么夺去你的法力的吗 |
[00:40] | Yes. | 记得 |
[00:41] | It’s time to return the favor. | 还礼的时候到了 |
[00:47] | “转身 转身 美丽的新娘 你不要待在此地 因为这里会发生不好的事” | |
[00:53] | By the power vested in me by the great state of Oregon, | 根据伟大的俄勒冈州赋予我的权力 |
[00:56] | I now pronounce you man and wife. | 现在我宣布你们成为合法夫妻 |
[01:00] | Et cetera, et cetera. | 等等 等等 |
[01:01] | Or, if you prefer, husband and wife. | 或者你们更喜欢”合法夫妇”这说法 |
[01:03] | Then we go for the kiss, or, I should say, | 然后就是接吻了 还是我该说 |
[01:06] | the two of you go in for the kiss… | 二位可以亲吻对方了 |
[01:07] | After which I present you to the guests, | 之后我将你们介绍给来宾们 |
[01:10] | and then you’ll be happily married. | 就这样 你们就幸福地结为夫妻了 |
[01:16] | Do you plan on wearing sunglasses | 明天的仪式上 |
[01:17] | during the ceremony tomorrow? | 你也准备戴墨镜吗 |
[01:22] | You know, I have this thing with my eyes. | 我的眼睛有点问题 |
[01:25] | Yeah, no, he’s got to wear them, | 对 他一定得戴着 |
[01:26] | ’cause it’s, like, a light sensitivity issue | 因为他的眼睛对光线很敏感 |
[01:30] | that, if unprotected, it could… | 如果没有保护的话 会… |
[01:31] | Cause a sort of retinitis situation. | 引起视网膜炎 |
[01:33] | – He has very thin corneas. – Could be really dangerous. | -他的眼角膜很薄 -非常危险 |
[01:36] | – He could go blind. – They’re like tissue paper. | -可能致瞎 -跟纸一样薄 |
[01:37] | The doctor really wants him to keep them on, you know. | 医生告诫他让他一直戴着 |
[01:39] | Right, if he takes off the glasses– | 对 如果他摘掉墨镜… |
[01:41] | – He could go blind and– – It could cause permanent damage. | -可能会瞎… -会造成永久伤害 |
[01:43] | Okay, fine. He keeps the glasses. | 行行 他就戴着眼镜吧 |
[01:45] | Whatever you want. | 随你们喜欢 |
[01:46] | So unless anyone wants to run it again? | 还有人想再彩排一遍吗 |
[01:48] | No, I think we’re good. | 不用了 我觉得可以了 |
[01:50] | Then I’ll see you tomorrow. Enjoy your dinner. | 那就明天见 晚餐愉快 |
[01:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:54] | Don’t worry. It’s gonna be fine. | 别担心 没问题的 |
[01:57] | Sir, want to hear the latest on Ms. Schade? | 长官 想知道莎德小姐的最新情况吗 |
[02:01] | – You find her? – No, not yet. | -找到她了 -还没有 |
[02:03] | Last report from the cab company, | 这是出租车公司的最新报告 |
[02:04] | she got dropped off at the corner of Northeast 21st and Chadwick, | 她在东北21街和查德威克街的拐角处下的车 |
[02:08] | but no record of any pickup from there that same day. | 但是同一天就没有再上车的记录了 |
[02:12] | I want you to expand the search. | 你帮我扩大查找范围 |
[02:13] | See if she got picked up a few blocks away. | 看看她有没有在附近街区上车 |
[02:16] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[02:19] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底去哪了 |
[02:51] | Time to see if this works. | 是时候看看能不能成功了 |
[03:10] | 姓:拉特瑙 名:沃尔特 国籍:加拿大 | |
[03:25] | Well, as you may know, | 大家都知道 |
[03:28] | when we first met Rosalee, we had some issues, | 我们和罗莎莉的第一次见面不是很愉快 |
[03:33] | and I’d like to take this opportunity | 我想借此机会 |
[03:35] | to publicly apologize to Rosalee and my son, | 当着大家的面向罗莎莉和我儿子道歉 |
[03:40] | who, I must admit, made us see things | 不得不承认 他们让我们以 |
[03:43] | in ways I didn’t think possible. | 我难以置信的方式看待世事 |
[03:45] | Which leads me to extend an apology to Nick, | 同时我也要向尼克道歉 |
[03:49] | a Grimm, who taught me that this world | 一个格林 让我知道这个世界 |
[03:52] | does move in mysterious ways. | 确实是以某种神秘的方式在运转 |
[03:55] | And finally, I want to thank my wife, Alice, | 最后 我想谢谢我的妻子 爱丽丝 |
[04:00] | who refused to leave when I really wanted to | 在我很想离开的时候 她严词拒绝 |
[04:05] | and made me face my own bullheadedness. | 让我正视自己的顽固不化 |
[04:08] | Without her courage and love, | 没有她的爱和勇气 |
[04:10] | I would’ve totally screwed up everything. | 我会把一切都搞砸 |
[04:15] | I just want to wish Rosalee and Monroe | 我只想祝愿罗莎莉和门罗 |
[04:18] | a long, happy, and mysterious life together. | 能共同拥有一个幸福长久以及不可思议的生活 |
[04:23] | – Hear, hear. – Thanks, Dad. | -干杯 -谢谢爸爸 |
[04:29] | Oh, did you really just say that? | 你真的说了那些话吗 |
[04:31] | I said it, and I meant it. | 我说了 而且是真心的 |
[04:33] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[04:36] | I would like to just briefly say | 我想代表在座的常人 |
[04:37] | on behalf of Hank and myself, | 汉克和我自己 |
[04:40] | the resident kehrseite-schlich-kennen… | 简短地说两句 |
[04:44] | that– thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:46] | That it has been a wonderful and strange experience | 认识门罗和罗莎莉还有你们 |
[04:51] | getting to know Monroe and Rosalee and all of you. | 是一个非常奇妙陌生的经历 |
[04:54] | I’ll drink to that. | 我要为此干杯 |
[04:56] | Not quite finished. | 还没说完呢 |
[04:58] | So congratulations to Rosalee and Monroe. | 恭喜罗莎莉和门罗 |
[05:00] | You absolutely belong together, | 你们是天作之合 |
[05:01] | and here’s to a fantastic wedding tomorrow. | 为了明天美好的婚礼干杯 |
[05:03] | – Absolutely. – Hear. Hear. | -一定 -干杯 |
[05:06] | Thanks, Juliette. | 谢谢你 朱丽叶 |
[05:08] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[05:08] | Is Adalind there? | 爱达玲在吗 |
[05:12] | I really need to talk to her and you. | 我要跟你还有她谈谈 |
[05:46] | Nick told me you were protecting Adalind here. | 尼克跟我说你把爱达玲安置在这里保护 |
[05:49] | I’m worried about her. | 我很担心她 |
[05:50] | Poor thing, she’s lost her baby. | 没了孩子 真可怜 |
[05:52] | She must be out of her mind with grief. | 她肯定非常悲痛 |
[05:58] | What happened to your forehead? | 你的额头怎么了 |
[06:02] | Look, Juliette, | 朱丽叶 |
[06:06] | you really don’t want to get involved with Adalind right now. | 你现在不要去惹爱达玲 |
[06:10] | She was in your house. | 她之前去过你家 |
[06:12] | – When? – Yesterday. | -什么时候 -昨天 |
[06:14] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[06:15] | I followed her there. | 我跟踪她过去的 |
[06:18] | I don’t know what she’s up to, but you need to be very careful. | 我不知道她有什么打算 但你千万要小心 |
[06:20] | Adalind is capable of anything. | 爱达玲什么事都做得出 |
[06:23] | You don’t think she would come after me again. | 你不会觉得她会再次对我出手吧 |
[06:25] | I really don’t know what she’s doing. | 我真的不知道她想干什么 |
[06:29] | When will she be back? | 她什么时候回来 |
[06:32] | I don’t think she will be. | 估计不会回来了 |
[06:33] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[06:34] | I know you had feelings for her. | 我知道你对她有感情 |
[06:37] | Ours was always a difficult relationship. | 我们的感情总是那么复杂 |
[06:41] | So was ours. | 我们的也是 |
[06:43] | Yeah, that wasn’t our fault. | 但不是我们的错 |
[06:45] | We had no control over it. | 我们没法控制 |
[06:47] | You don’t think there was anything more than that? | 你不觉得不止如此吗 |
[06:51] | – What? – I have to be honest. | -什么 -我要说实话 |
[06:53] | No, y-you don’t. | 你不必 |
[06:54] | I’ve been confused ever since | 自从我们共同经历各种事之后 |
[06:55] | we went through what we went through. | 我就一直很困惑 |
[06:57] | What do you mean, “Confused”? | 你在困惑什么 |
[06:58] | Just this. | 这个 |
[07:06] | I’m sorry. I know that was wrong. | 对不起 我知道这么做不对 |
[07:08] | I can’t help it. I still have feelings for you. | 但我情不自禁 我对你还有感觉 |
[07:11] | Call me. | 给我电话 |
[07:22] | B&B Storage, 47466 Northwest Sutton Road. | 去西北萨顿路47466号 B&B仓库 |
[07:25] | And please hurry. | 拜托快点 |
[07:45] | Come on, I thought that cabernet was delicious. | 得了吧 我觉得那瓶葡萄酒很好喝啊 |
[07:48] | – Oh, mom, stop. – Okay, guys. | -妈妈 行了吧 -好了各位 |
[07:50] | Anybody want anything else before we go to sleep? | 睡前还有谁想要点什么吗 |
[07:52] | Not me. I’m beat. | 我不用了 已经饱了 |
[07:54] | We don’t need anything. | 我们都不需要了 |
[07:55] | I could use another glass of wine. | 我还能再喝一杯红酒 |
[08:00] | It’s a special occasion. | 这是特殊的日子啊 |
[08:02] | I mean, my baby sister doesn’t get married everyday. | 我妹妹又不可能每天都结婚 |
[08:05] | Okay, red or white? | 好吧 红酒还是白酒 |
[08:07] | Red. | 红酒 |
[08:09] | All right, I’ll see you all in the morning. | 好啦 我们明早再见 |
[08:11] | Me too. | 明早见 |
[08:13] | Good night, son. | 晚安 儿子 |
[08:13] | Hey, dad, can I talk to you for a second? | 爸爸 能和你聊一会吗 |
[08:17] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题 |
[08:18] | No, no, not at all. | 不 不 什么问题都没有 |
[08:20] | Actually, that’s what I wanted to talk about. | 事实上我就是想说这个 |
[08:22] | I just…wanted to say that I thought | 我就是想告诉你 |
[08:25] | what you said at dinner was really nice. | 你在晚饭时说的那些话特别好 |
[08:28] | And, you know, I really appreciate | 我真的很感谢 |
[08:30] | how you’ve come around to Rosalee and me. | 你能够接受我和罗莎莉在一起 |
[08:33] | It was my problem, not yours. | 是我的问题 不是你们的 |
[08:38] | And now that we’ve gotten to know her, | 现在我们都了解她了 |
[08:40] | that girl of yours is pretty special. | 你的心上人确实很特别 |
[08:44] | There will always be some who won’t agree, | 当然还会有其他人不同意结婚 |
[08:46] | but I’m just glad I’m not one of them anymore. | 但我很庆幸我不是其中的一员了 |
[08:50] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢爸爸 |
[08:52] | – See you in the morning. – Okay. | -明早见 -好的 |
[09:19] | Do you smell smoke? | 你有闻到烟味吗 |
[09:20] | Yeah, I do. | 闻到了 |
[09:21] | I think it’s coming from inside. | 我觉得是从里面飘来的 |
[09:24] | Trubel! | 麻烦鬼 |
[09:26] | Sorry, sorry, I’m really sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 非常抱歉 |
[09:28] | – I’ll open a window. – Yeah, and the door. | -我来开窗 -还要开门 |
[09:29] | – Get back. – Okay. | -退后 -好的 |
[09:35] | Sorry, I was just trying to cook something. | 抱歉 我只是想做点吃的 |
[09:37] | No, that’s okay. No harm done. | 没事 一切都好 |
[09:39] | Yeah, Nick almost burned the house down once | 没错 尼克有次为了给我做生日宴 |
[09:41] | trying to make me a birthday dinner. | 差点把房子烧了 |
[09:43] | Some sort of flambe, wasn’t it? | 那种浇了白兰地点燃后上的菜 |
[09:45] | Yeah, it’s hard to tell after I was done with it. | 我做完了也不知道那是什么菜了 |
[09:46] | We went out. | 我们就出去吃了 |
[09:47] | I was just trying to cook something for you guys. | 我就是想做点食物给你们吃 |
[09:50] | That’s sweet. What were you trying to make us? | 真好啊 你想给我们做什么 |
[09:52] | Bacon and eggs. | 培根和煎蛋 |
[09:53] | If it worked, | 如果做成了 |
[09:53] | I was gonna make breakfast, but… | 我就是做了份早餐 但… |
[09:56] | Well, I never really got past the bacon. | 我连培根都没煎好 |
[09:58] | Well, I can never get past the bacon. | 我永远都煎不好培根 |
[10:00] | I’m addicted. | 命中注定了的 |
[10:01] | I’ll get the phone. | 我去接电话 |
[10:04] | And by the way, I need your help tomorrow. | 对了 我明天需要你的帮助 |
[10:07] | We have something important to do. | 我们有重要的事要做 |
[10:10] | What? | 什么事 |
[10:12] | We’re moving the trailer. | 我们把拖车移走 |
[10:14] | Hello? | 你好 |
[10:14] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[10:17] | Adalind? | 是爱达玲吗 |
[10:19] | I’m so sorry to bother you, but I thought I should warn you. | 抱歉打扰 但我觉得我得提醒你 |
[10:22] | Something happened tonight that I just can’t quite explain. | 今晚发生了我没法解释的事情 |
[10:25] | Why are you calling me? | 那为什么打电话给我 |
[10:27] | Because it’s about you. | 因为这事和你有关 |
[10:30] | Me? How is it about me? | 我 怎么和我有关的 |
[10:31] | I was with Sean tonight, | 今晚我和肖恩在一起 |
[10:32] | and he said some things that just weren’t right. | 他说了的话有点不对劲 |
[10:36] | I hope I’m wrong, | 我希望是我弄错了 |
[10:37] | but I think his obsession for you may have returned, | 但我觉得他又要爱上你了 |
[10:40] | and I feel responsible. | 都怪我 |
[10:43] | You haven’t had any feelings for him, have you? | 你对他没感觉吧 |
[10:46] | No. God, no. | 天啊 当然没有 |
[10:47] | Good. | 那就好 |
[10:49] | I might be totally wrong about this, | 可能是我完全会错了意 |
[10:51] | but just in case, | 但是以防万一 |
[10:53] | I’m gonna mix up a little something to counteract it. | 我要做点什么来弥补过错 |
[10:55] | No, Adalind. | 不要 爱达玲 |
[10:56] | No mixing of anything. No potions, please. | 别做任何事 别下药 拜托了 |
[10:59] | I understand your concern. | 我知道你的顾虑 |
[11:02] | I just thought I should say something. | 我就是觉得我得说些什么 |
[11:04] | Anyway, you have a good night. | 总之 祝你度过愉快的一晚 |
[11:07] | No, Ada– | 不要 爱达… |
[11:13] | Who was that? | 谁打来的 |
[11:14] | Adalind. | 爱达玲 |
[11:18] | Adalind? | 爱达玲 |
[11:20] | Who’s Adalind? | 爱达玲是谁 |
[11:22] | The hexenbiest who put a spell on Juliette | 是那个给朱丽叶施咒 |
[11:24] | and tried to kill her. | 想要杀死她的巫女 |
[11:25] | – Among other things. – What did she want? | -还做了别的 -她想要什么 |
[11:27] | She said that she thinks Sean’s obsession with me | 她告诉我她觉得肖恩又喜欢上我了 |
[11:30] | is coming back, and she wanted to warn me. | 她想要提醒我一下 |
[11:32] | Well, are you feeling anything? | 那你有什么感觉吗 |
[11:33] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[11:34] | Pissed off at the whole idea. | 特别生气 |
[11:39] | Well, she’s probably wrong, and I wouldn’t trust her anyway. | 她可能错了 反正我不相信她 |
[11:41] | All I’m saying is, this better not be happening again. | 我想说的就是 这事最好别再发生了 |
[11:52] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[11:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:59] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[12:01] | Deetta. | 迪亚塔 |
[12:02] | Rosalee, | 罗莎莉 |
[12:03] | I can’t let you get married in this dress. | 我不能让你穿着这身去结婚的 |
[12:06] | I won’t let you get married in it. | 我不会让你穿着这身去结婚的 |
[12:10] | I got married in it twice, | 我穿着这结过两次婚 |
[12:12] | and they both ended up in the crapper. | 全都悲剧告终 |
[12:15] | This dress is nothing but bad luck. | 这婚纱只会带来坏运气 |
[12:18] | I’m doing you a favor. | 我是在帮你 |
[12:34] | Come on, come on. Open up. | 快点 快开门 |
[12:36] | Hello.This is an emergency. | 有人吗 有急事啊 |
[12:38] | – This one is just stunning. – It’s beautiful. | -这件简直令人目炫 -真是太美了 |
[12:42] | We’re not open for another hour. | 我们还要一小时才开门 |
[12:44] | Oh, please, we really need your help. | 拜托了 我们真的很需要你的帮助 |
[12:47] | She’s getting married today. | 她今天就要结婚了 |
[12:49] | – Her dress was ruined. – It’s a disaster. | -但她的婚纱却被毁了 -简直是场灾难 |
[12:51] | – It was her sister. – How much is that one? | -是她姐姐干得好事 -那件多少钱 |
[12:54] | It’s $7,200. | 7200元 |
[12:56] | Oh, that’s way too expensive. | 太贵了 |
[12:58] | Hell it is. | 还真是贵 |
[12:59] | It’s perfect. | 但也真的很漂亮 |
[13:00] | No, no, Monroe and I can’t afford it. | 不行不行 门罗和我负担不起 |
[13:03] | We can. | 我们负担得起 |
[13:05] | If they open the store right now. | 假如她们现在能开门做生意的话 |
[13:08] | I guess we’re open for business. | 我猜我们可以营业了 |
[13:28] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[13:30] | Oh, god, what have I done? | 天呐 我干了什么 |
[13:31] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[13:34] | I can never make this up to you. | 我真是无法原谅 |
[13:36] | Monroe, I– | 门罗 我… |
[13:37] | Deetta, please. | 迪亚塔 拜托 |
[13:39] | Just listen. | 先听我说完 |
[13:43] | I’m gonna have to be honest with you. | 我得和你说实话 |
[13:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:46] | Rosalee and I, | 罗莎莉和我 |
[13:49] | we actually hated that dress. | 我们实际上恨死这条婚纱了 |
[14:01] | – Hello? – Juliette, it’s me. | -你好 -朱丽叶 是我 |
[14:04] | Look, I don’t know how to say this, | 听着 我不知道该怎么和你说这个 |
[14:05] | so I’m just gonna come out and say it. | 所以我就直说了 |
[14:09] | I’m fond of you, | 我是喜欢你 |
[14:10] | but we can’t do this again. All right? | 但是我们不能再这样做了 明白吗 |
[14:13] | – It ends now. – What? | -这事儿现在结束了 -什么 |
[14:14] | Look, you can’t come and see me | 听着 你不能来见我 |
[14:15] | no matter how bad you might want to. | 无论你有多想这么做都不行 |
[14:17] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呀 |
[14:18] | Please don’t play games. This is serious. | 拜托别玩了 这事很严肃 |
[14:20] | Yeah, I know this is serious. | 是的 我知道这事很严肃 |
[14:22] | Why are you calling me? | 你到底为什么要给我打电话 |
[14:23] | To avoid getting into the same problem we were in before. | 为了避免我们两个陷入之前的境地 |
[14:26] | – I don’t want that. – Neither do I. | -我不想那样 -我也不想 |
[14:27] | So I think enough said. | 所以我觉得这样说就够了 |
[14:29] | No, more than enough said. | 不 你已经说得太多了 |
[14:31] | What is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[14:32] | Look, you’re the one who started this. | 你才是挑起这件事的人吧 |
[14:34] | I didn’t start anything. You called me. | 我没挑起任何事啊 是你打电话给我的 |
[14:36] | After you came to see me. | 那是在你来见我之后 |
[14:38] | That was last year, and we both know why. | 那是去年的事了 而且我们都清楚原因 |
[14:41] | And what about last night? | 那昨晚是怎么回事 |
[14:42] | What about last night? | 昨晚怎么了 |
[14:44] | Really. That’s how you’re gonna do this. | 真要这样吗 你就打算玩这套吗 |
[14:46] | No, this is how I’m gonna do this. | 不 我打算玩的是这套 |
[14:50] | What the hell. | 什么鬼 |
[14:54] | What? | 什么事 |
[14:56] | Sir, I think we know where Adalind Schade might be. | 长官 我觉得我们可能找到爱达玲·莎德了 |
[14:59] | Taxi dropped off a woman matching her description | 一辆的士把一个符合描述的女人 |
[15:01] | at B & B storage on northwest Sutton. | 载到了西北萨顿街的B&B仓库 |
[15:03] | Checked all the records, nothing in Adalind’s name, | 我们查了所有记录 没有东西在爱达玲名下 |
[15:06] | but there’s a unit registered in her mother’s name. | 但有一个储物单元是登记在她母亲名下的 |
[15:09] | Number 22. | 22号 |
[15:11] | Want me to check it out? | 要我去看看吗 |
[15:12] | No, I’ll handle this. | 不用了 我会去处理这件事的 |
[15:15] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[15:21] | Why do we have to move it now? | 我们为什么要现在来搬这个 |
[15:23] | Too many people seem to know where it is, | 太多人知道这辆车在这里了 |
[15:25] | and we got this new stuff. | 而且我们有了这个新玩意 |
[15:26] | It seems like a good time to find it a new home. | 这貌似是给它找个新家的好时机 |
[15:29] | I bought a piece of land. | 我买了一块地 |
[15:31] | It’s gonna be a lot harder for people to figure out where it is. | 大家会很难找出拖车在哪儿了 |
[15:34] | How many times have you had to move it? | 你已经给它换了多少地方了 |
[15:36] | This is the second time for me, | 我这是第二次 |
[15:38] | but this came all the way from New York with my Aunt Marie. | 但是我的玛丽姨妈把它从纽约一路开到了这里 |
[15:41] | That’s who raised you, your aunt marie? | 你的玛丽姨妈就是那个养大你的人吗 |
[15:42] | I had my mom and dad until I was 12. | 我在12岁前是有父母的 |
[15:46] | What happened to them? | 他们怎么了 |
[15:47] | My dad was killed, | 我爸爸被杀了 |
[15:49] | and I thought my mom was too until a couple of years ago. | 我一直以为我妈妈也被杀了 直到几年前 |
[15:53] | Were they Grimms? | 他们都是格林吗 |
[15:54] | My dad wasn’t, and my mom was– | 我爸不是 我妈之前是… |
[15:57] | Is. | 现在也是 |
[15:58] | You’ve seen her? | 那之后你见过她吗 |
[15:59] | Oh, yeah. | 见过 |
[16:01] | She’s come to visit a couple of times. | 她来看过我几次 |
[16:08] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[16:09] | It is gonna be harder to find. | 这地方是很难被发现 |
[16:14] | Think it’ll be safe here? | 你觉得这里会安全吗 |
[16:15] | For a little while. | 至少能撑一小段时间吧 |
[16:17] | You know what you were saying about your mom coming back? | 你知道自己对妈妈回来这件事是什么感觉吗 |
[16:20] | I don’t know how I’d feel | 假如我再次见到我爸妈 |
[16:21] | if I saw my mom and dad again. | 我不知道自己会有什么感觉 |
[16:22] | Must have been weird. | 一定会感觉很奇怪 |
[16:25] | Well, a little bit. | 是有一点 |
[16:35] | I don’t know if my parents were Grimms or not. | 我不知道我父母是不是格林 |
[16:38] | One of them had to be. | 他们中有一个一定是 |
[16:39] | Let’s get this trunk inside. | 我们一起把这个箱子弄进去吧 |
[16:43] | – Got it? – Yeah. | -抬稳了吗 -稳了 |
[16:54] | – Hello? – It’s Adalind. | -你好 -我是爱达玲 |
[16:56] | I was just making sure | 我只是想确认 |
[16:57] | you haven’t had any trouble with Sean. | 你和肖恩没出现什么问题吧 |
[16:59] | – He called. – Oh, no. | -他打电话给我了 -不是吧 |
[17:01] | You were right. | 你之前说的没错 |
[17:02] | There is something wrong with him. | 他有点不对劲 |
[17:04] | I was afraid of that. | 我就是担心这个 |
[17:05] | Well, I have the stuff that’ll make him stop. | 我有东西能让他停止 |
[17:07] | It’s sort of a pepper spray, but not for the face. | 有点像胡椒粉喷雾 不过不是用来喷脸的 |
[17:10] | You spray it a little lower. | 你得对着脸下面一点喷 |
[17:12] | I can bring it over right now. | 我现在就能把它送过去给你 |
[17:14] | No. No, I’m going. | 不用了 我正准备出门 |
[17:15] | I’ve got way too many things to do. | 有好多事要做 |
[17:17] | Is Nick there? | 那尼克在家吗 |
[17:18] | Because I can just drop it off with him. | 因为我可以送过去给他 |
[17:20] | Nick is getting ready to go to a wedding, okay? | 尼克在准备参加婚礼的事 明白吗 |
[17:22] | He doesn’t have time for this. | 他没时间理这个 |
[17:23] | And by the way, | 而且 |
[17:25] | this is your responsibility, okay? | 这是你的责任 知道吗 |
[17:27] | If Sean needs something sprayed wherever, | 假如肖恩身上有什么地方得喷点什么 |
[17:31] | you do it. | 那也该你去做 |
[17:32] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[17:33] | You are right. | 你说的没错 |
[17:34] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[18:08] | It must not have been easy for him. | 这对他而言一定不容易 |
[18:10] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:12] | The guy that had all this stuff. | 拥有这一切的那个人 |
[18:13] | Rolek? | 罗莱克吗 |
[18:15] | Why do you think he didn’t want to be a Grimm? | 你为什么觉得他不想当一个格林 |
[18:17] | Well, he probably wanted a normal life. | 他八成想要一个正常一点的人生 |
[18:21] | That’s possible? | 那有可能吗 |
[18:23] | No. | 不可能 |
[18:25] | And I guess it caught up to him in the end. | 我想他最终还是被这牵累了 |
[18:29] | Haven’t seen one of these before. | 还没见过这种刀 |
[18:30] | Some kind of knife. | 某种刀 |
[18:34] | Impressive. | 厉害 |
[18:38] | If you could choose to be a Grimm or not, | 如果能够选择是否成为一位格林的话 |
[18:41] | what would you do? | 你会怎么选 |
[18:43] | Well, it hasn’t made my life any easier. | 格林并没有让我的生活更轻松 |
[18:46] | Or Juliette’s. | 还有朱丽叶的 |
[18:48] | Or yours. | 还有你的 |
[18:50] | Better being a Grimm than being crazy. | 做格林总比做疯子强 |
[18:53] | I think. | 我觉得 |
[19:30] | You’re doing it again. | 你又在作怪了 |
[19:37] | Want me to order you takeout for tonight? | 今晚要我叫外卖吗 |
[19:39] | Oh, you mean so I won’t cook? | 你是说这样我就不会做饭了吗 |
[19:41] | Is that what you call it? | 你那是做饭吗 |
[19:42] | I’m kidding. | 我说笑的 |
[19:44] | Sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[19:46] | All right, we got pizza, Chinese. | 有披萨 中国菜 |
[19:51] | You know, I appreciate all you’ve done for me, | 我很感激你为我所做的一切 |
[19:53] | but I can’t keep living off you guys. | 但我不能一直依靠着你们生活 |
[19:58] | Well, you can for a little while. | 可以依靠一段时间 |
[20:02] | Just until you know what you need to know. | 直到你搞清楚自己需要知道的一些事 |
[20:06] | Do you know what you need to know? | 你清楚自己要知道些什么吗 |
[20:11] | I’m working on it. | 我正在努力 |
[20:13] | And like I said, I like having another Grimm around. | 我说过了 我喜欢有另一个格林在身边 |
[20:18] | At some point, I’m gonna have to– | 在某些情况下 我必须 |
[20:21] | I just can’t keep living here. | 我不能一直住在这里 |
[20:25] | If I get hungry, I will figure it out. | 如果我肚子饿了 我会想办法的 |
[20:52] | Nick, is that you? | 尼克 是你吗 |
[20:53] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[20:55] | You had me worried. I thought you were gonna be late. | 我还担心你 以为你会迟到呢 |
[20:57] | No, we’ve got plenty of time. | 不 我们有得是时间 |
[21:01] | Well, that’s good to know. | 那太好了 |
[21:05] | Whoa what? | 哇什么 |
[21:06] | Whoa, you wearing that to the wedding? | 你要穿这件衣服去参加婚礼吗 |
[21:10] | Unless somebody takes it off me first. | 除非有人先帮我脱掉 |
[21:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:16] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[21:17] | This whole wedding thing | 这场婚礼的浪漫气氛 |
[21:18] | has kind of put me in a romantic mood. | 已经感染了我 |
[21:25] | I support that. | 我同意 |
[21:26] | You do, do you? | 是吗 |
[21:29] | I wish our friends would get married more often. | 但愿我们的朋友能经常办婚礼 |
[21:41] | And to a mirrored image it will make. | 就会形成一个镜像 |
[21:48] | Cover the pot with your hat… | 用帽子盖住锅 |
[21:55] | And breathe in the mixture from the vat. | 吸入制剂桶里的混合气体 |
[21:57] | Oh, you bitch. | 贱人 |
[22:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:09] | We should do this more often. | 我们应该经常这么做 |
[22:12] | No arguments here. | 我同意 |
[22:14] | Uh-uh, ’cause then we will be late. | 因为我们现在要迟到了 |
[22:18] | Okay, I’m going. | 好 我去准备 |
[22:44] | Oh, Juliette, sorry. | 朱丽叶 抱歉 |
[22:46] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[22:48] | Don’t worry, I wasn’t cooking anything. | 别担心 我没在煮东西 |
[22:50] | Except bacon. | 除了培根 |
[22:51] | Whatever, I hate bacon. | 随便吧 我讨厌培根 |
[22:56] | Are you going to the wedding? | 你要去参加婚礼了吗 |
[23:20] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[24:31] | Wow, you look so handsome. | 你看起来很帅气啊 |
[24:37] | – Well, that was fast. – What? | -你动作真快 -什么 |
[24:39] | Your hair. | 你的头发 |
[24:41] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[24:42] | Yeah, it looks great. | 美极了 |
[24:43] | Good. | 那就好 |
[24:45] | It looked great before. | 之前也很美 |
[24:47] | Why’d you change it? | 为什么要换颜色 |
[24:48] | Because we’re going to a wedding. | 因为我们要去参加婚礼 |
[24:50] | And we need to be gone in ten minutes. | 而且十分钟之内就要走 |
[24:52] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[24:53] | I’ll be downstairs. | 在楼下等你 |
[25:49] | You look beautiful. | 你很漂亮 |
[25:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:54] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[25:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:00] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[26:02] | Well, you seemed pretty okay not that long ago. | 没多久之前 你心情很好嘛 |
[26:06] | What was my negligee doing on the floor? | 我的睡衣怎么会在地上 |
[26:09] | I think that’s just pretty much where it fell. | 我想睡衣应该是掉在地上的 |
[26:12] | When? | 什么时候 |
[26:14] | You’re joking. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[26:16] | No. | 没有 |
[26:17] | Oh, come on. Was I that bad? | 拜托 衣服掉地上有这么糟吗 |
[26:18] | Nick, why don’t you just go ahead | 尼克 为什么你不直接 |
[26:19] | and tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[26:21] | I would, | 我会告诉你的 |
[26:22] | but I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 但是我不知道你在说什么 |
[26:24] | I’m talking about when I just came home, | 我在说我回到家的时候 |
[26:26] | and my negligee was all scrunched up on the floor, | 我的睡衣在地上卷成一团 |
[26:29] | and the bed was messed up. | 床上也乱作一团 |
[26:30] | Yeah, well, I didn’t do that by myself. | 不是我一个人弄成这样的 |
[26:33] | All right, want to tell me who you did it with? | 那好 要告诉我你是和谁弄成这样的吗 |
[26:37] | Don’t look at me like that. | 不要这样看着我 |
[26:39] | You did this, not me. | 是你搞出来的 不是我 |
[26:40] | I didn’t. | 也不是我 |
[26:41] | I came home, you were wearing that negligee. | 我回到家时 你就穿着那件睡衣 |
[26:44] | My god, how stupid do you think I am? | 我的天呐 你觉得我有多蠢 |
[26:46] | I was gone. I was getting my hair done. | 我出门了 去弄我的头发 |
[26:48] | Yeah, you got your hair done. It looked great. | 是 你去弄了头发 头发很漂亮 |
[26:50] | Stop. | 不要碰我 |
[26:51] | I cannot believe that you would do something like this | 不敢相信你会做出这种事情 |
[26:53] | in our home, in our bed. | 还是在我们的家里 我们的床上 |
[26:55] | All right, this isn’t funny anymore. | 现在已经不好玩了 |
[26:56] | If we weren’t going to Monroe and Rosalee’s wedding, | 如果我们不是要去参加罗莎莉和门罗的婚礼 |
[26:58] | I would make you pull over, and I would get out. | 我会叫你靠边停车 然后下车走人 |
[27:00] | Juliette, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 朱丽叶 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[27:03] | Nick, you were in bed with somebody. | 尼克 你和别人一起睡在我们的床上 |
[27:04] | Yeah, I was in bed with somebody. | 我是和某人一起睡在我们的床上 |
[27:06] | You. | 那人就是你 |
[27:07] | We made love. | 我们做爱了 |
[27:08] | We didn’t. | 我们没有 |
[27:10] | Okay, then it was somebody who looked | 好吧 那我就是和一个 |
[27:11] | and sounded exactly like you was in our bedroom, | 样貌声音酷似你的人一起睡在我们的床上 |
[27:14] | and was wearing your negligee. | 而且她还穿着你的睡衣 |
[27:18] | Nick, it wasn’t me. | 尼克 那不是我 |
[27:21] | Well, it had to have been you. | 肯定是你 |
[27:22] | Who else could it have been? | 还能是谁 |
[27:30] | Adalind called me. | 爱达玲给我打电话了 |
[27:32] | – Last night. – Today. | -那是昨晚 -是今天 |
[27:34] | She wanted to come over, | 她想过来找我 |
[27:35] | and I told her I was gonna be out. | 但我说我要出去 |
[27:38] | She knew you weren’t gonna be home. | 她知道你不在家 |
[27:42] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[27:43] | If that was Adalind… | 如果那是爱达玲… |
[27:44] | Oh, my God, I’m gonna be sick. | 天哪 我要吐了 |
[27:55] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[27:57] | Nick, come on, open up. | 尼克 快开门 |
[27:59] | – Nick! – Who are you? | -尼克 -你是谁 |
[28:01] | I’m Sean Renard. I’m Nick’s captain. | 我是肖恩·雷纳德 尼克的队长 |
[28:02] | Is he home? Look, I need to speak to him. | 他在家吗 我得和他谈谈 |
[28:04] | It’s very important. | 有重要的事 |
[28:06] | Yeah, I remember you from the police station. | 没错 我在警察局见过你 |
[28:09] | Hey, Nick. Nick! | 尼克 尼克 |
[28:11] | Nick’s not home. | 尼克不在家 |
[28:13] | Where is he? | 他去哪儿了 |
[28:14] | He went to the wedding with Juliette. | 他和朱丽叶去婚礼了 |
[28:15] | – What’s wrong? – Who are you? | -怎么了 -你是谁 |
[28:17] | I’m a friend of theirs. | 我是他们的朋友 |
[28:18] | I’m just staying with them for a while. | 就在这里借住几天 |
[28:20] | Was Adalind here? | 爱达玲来过吗 |
[28:21] | I heard of her. I don’t know her. | 我听说过这名字 但我不认识她 |
[28:22] | Long, blonde hair. Pretty. | 金色的长头发 很漂亮 |
[28:28] | You saw her, didn’t you. | 你见过她 是不是 |
[28:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:31] | I saw Juliette leave the house | 我看到朱丽叶离开了 |
[28:33] | and then walk away and get into a cab. | 走出去上了一辆出租车 |
[28:36] | And then she said she didn’t like bacon, | 然后她还说不喜欢吃培根 |
[28:38] | which was weird, because Juliette said she did. | 挺奇怪的 因为朱丽叶说过她喜欢 |
[28:42] | Anyway, I thought she got into a fight with Nick, | 我以为她和尼克吵了一架 |
[28:44] | and the cab drove past, and it wasn’t Juliette. | 然后出租车开过去 里面不是朱丽叶 |
[28:46] | – It was… – Adalind. | -而是… -爱达玲 |
[28:48] | I thought I saw two Juliettes. | 我还以为我看到了两个朱丽叶 |
[28:49] | The one that you followed, was she ever alone with Nick? | 你跟出去的那个 她和尼克独处过吗 |
[28:53] | Yeah, and she acted like she didn’t know me. | 有 而且她好像不认识我一样 |
[28:58] | Is Nick okay? | 尼克没事吧 |
[28:59] | No. | 有事 |
[29:00] | No, and I need to know where he is. | 我得知道他去哪儿了 |
[29:02] | Look, I know this sound crazy, | 我知道听起来很疯狂 |
[29:03] | but he has to drink this. | 但他得喝下这瓶东西 |
[29:05] | What’d she do to him? | 她对他做了什么 |
[29:06] | Something very bad if I don’t get to him. | 如果我没及时找到他 情况会非常糟糕 |
[29:09] | You know where the wedding is? | 你知道婚礼在哪儿吗 |
[29:10] | Yeah, hold on. | 知道 等等 |
[29:15] | It’s, uh– | 在这里 |
[29:17] | I should go with you. | 我该跟你一起去 |
[29:18] | No, you stay here. | 不 你留下 |
[29:19] | I’ll handle this. | 我去处理 |
[30:06] | Juliette… this is so screwed up. | 朱丽叶 这事太扯了 |
[30:09] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[30:11] | I would never have– | 我绝不会… |
[30:12] | It’s just this whole life of ours, | 这就是我们的生活 |
[30:14] | the way it’s being infected by you being what you are, you know? | 一直被你的身份影响着 |
[30:21] | I don’t know if I can take it anymore. | 我不知道我还能不能继续忍受 |
[30:23] | Juliette, I was going to propose to you. | 朱丽叶 我本来要向你求婚的 |
[30:26] | I had the ring. | 戒指都准备好了 |
[30:27] | I was just about to, | 我正要求婚 |
[30:29] | and that’s when my mom showed up | 然后我妈妈就来了 |
[30:30] | with Adalind and the baby, and– | 带着爱达玲和孩子 而且… |
[30:32] | Nick, Juliette. | 尼克 朱丽叶 |
[30:35] | Is this the most wonderful day or what? | 今天真是太美好了 |
[30:37] | Hey, I’ll see you both inside. | 我们一会儿里面见 |
[30:45] | Well, this is what I call | 要我说这就是 |
[30:47] | being in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 在错误的时间出现在错误的地方了 |
[30:50] | But I’m not gonna shoot you. | 但我不会崩了你 |
[30:53] | Where’s the fun in that? | 那有什么意思 |
[31:01] | You’re a Grimm. | 你是格林 |
[31:25] | Hey, someone’s been shot. | 有人中枪了 |
[31:27] | It’s a cop. | 是个警察 |
[31:28] | It’s going to be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[31:30] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[31:30] | I know it’s gonna be fine. | 我知道不会有事的 |
[31:32] | But, you know, you’ve been through this, | 但你都经历过 |
[31:33] | like, a million times. | 几百万回了吧 |
[31:35] | It wasn’t a million times. | 哪有几百万回 |
[31:38] | It just felt like it. | 感觉倒像是无数回了 |
[31:39] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[31:41] | You forgot the ring. | 你忘记拿戒指了吗 |
[31:42] | No, I’ve got the ring. | 我拿戒指了 |
[31:43] | I forgot the sunglasses. | 我忘记戴墨镜了 |
[31:45] | I must have left them at home. | 一定是落在家里了 |
[31:47] | Things were getting a little crazy. | 刚刚出了点麻烦事 |
[31:48] | Dude! We got to call off the wedding. | 伙计 我们得取消婚礼了 |
[31:50] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[31:51] | Nick forgot his sunglasses. | 尼克忘记戴墨镜了 |
[31:53] | We’re not calling off anything. | 不用取消 |
[31:54] | You need to calm down, son. | 你得淡定点 孩子 |
[31:56] | Here, use mine. | 给你 用我的 |
[32:05] | They’re prescription. | 这是有度数的 |
[32:06] | I can’t help that. | 那也没办法 |
[32:07] | Can you see? | 你能看得见吗 |
[32:11] | Yeah, I guess. | 大概吧 |
[32:12] | Sort of. | 模模糊糊的 |
[32:16] | This is happening. | 我要结婚了 |
[33:02] | In 600 feet, turn right. | 180米后右转 |
[33:55] | Monroe… | 门罗 |
[33:57] | When we first met, | 初次见面时 |
[34:00] | I didn’t know what to make of you. | 我都不知道对你什么看法 |
[34:05] | And it wasn’t under the best of circumstances. | 那会儿时机也不是很好 |
[34:08] | I had just lost my brother | 我刚刚失去哥哥 |
[34:09] | and was going through a very difficult time. | 那段时间很难熬 |
[34:13] | But once I met you, | 但认识你之后 |
[34:16] | you just lifted my spirits, | 你让我重新振作起来了 |
[34:19] | and you poured happiness back into my life. | 你为我的生活带来了欢乐和幸福 |
[34:24] | And it’s only gotten better ever since. | 之后的每一天都更加美好 |
[34:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:34] | Down. | 下台阶 |
[34:38] | – Steps. – Keep him level. | -小心台阶 -抬平 |
[34:41] | – Let’s go, go. – All right, easy, easy. | -快点 -轻点 小心 |
[34:44] | Come on, guys. We got to go fast. | 快点 各位 我们得赶紧走 |
[34:45] | Let’s go. | 快点 |
[34:48] | All right, lock it down. | 好了 固定 |
[34:53] | – Let’s go. – Hey, Wu. | -出发 -吴 |
[34:55] | There’s no sign of Nick or Juliette inside. | 尼克和朱丽叶都不在屋里 |
[34:58] | There’s a couple of things you’re gonna want to see. | 不过有些东西你应该会想看看 |
[35:01] | I wasn’t really a believer in love at first sight | 我并不太相信一见钟情 |
[35:06] | until I met you. | 直到遇见你 |
[35:08] | Although, to be honest, | 虽然 说心里话 |
[35:09] | it wasn’t really love at first sight | 其实并不算是一见钟情 |
[35:11] | so much as it was love at first brick… | 而是一板砖钟情… |
[35:14] | Because if you hadn’t hit that guy when you did, | 因为如果你当时没打倒那家伙 |
[35:19] | I don’t think I would be standing here today. | 我今天也没法站在这里了 |
[35:23] | Uh, where’s the rest of him? | 他的身体哪去了 |
[35:24] | Upstairs. | 在楼上 |
[35:26] | – You I.D. the body? – Yeah. | -查出身份了吗 -是的 |
[35:28] | Came back as Weston Steward, FBI agent. | 是联调局探员韦斯顿·斯图尔德 |
[35:31] | The weird thing is, he’s carrying a passport | 奇怪的是 他随身带的护照 |
[35:33] | with his picture but another name, | 有他的照片 用的却是另一个名字 |
[35:35] | Walter Rathenau. | 沃尔特·拉特瑙 |
[35:37] | What the hell do you think happened here? | 你觉得这里到底发生了什么 |
[35:40] | I have no idea. | 毫无头绪 |
[35:46] | There’s a bloody machete. | 这有把带血迹的弯刀 |
[35:47] | It’s a good bet that’s how he lost his head. | 我敢说就是这东西砍下了他的脑袋 |
[35:50] | Looks like a 9-millimeter. | 看起来是把9毫米口径的手枪 |
[35:51] | Doesn’t it seem to you like a lot of weird stuff | 你难道不觉得这里发生了好多 |
[35:53] | happens in this house? | 奇怪的事吗 |
[35:54] | Nick’s a cop. He’s gonna make enemies. | 尼克是警察 总会有仇家 |
[35:57] | What, enemies that chop people’s heads off? | 砍人脑袋的仇家吗 |
[35:59] | We better contact the FBI | 我们最好联系一下联调局 |
[36:00] | if this is really one of their guys. | 看看这家伙到底是不是他们的人 |
[36:01] | And I’ll keep trying to contact Nick. | 我去联系尼克 |
[36:05] | It is the life you saved with that brick… | 现在我要交给你的是… |
[36:09] | I now give to you. | 你用那块板砖救下的这条命 |
[36:11] | Heart and soul. | 我会全心全意 |
[36:14] | Now and forever. | 至死不渝 |
[36:16] | “I waited in the dark most of the night.” | “我在黑暗中守了大半夜” |
[36:19] | “When the treacherous beast returned, | “直到那头危险的野兽回来 |
[36:21] | “I cut off its head.” | 我砍下了它的脑袋” |
[36:42] | Do you have the ring? | 戒指准备好了吗 |
[36:43] | I do. | 有 |
[36:55] | I, Monroe, take thee, Rosalee, | 我 门罗 将娶你 罗莎莉 |
[37:00] | to be my wedded wife, | 做我的合法妻子 |
[37:02] | to have and to hold from this day forward, | 从今天开始 彼此拥有 相互扶持 |
[37:09] | for better, for worse, | 同甘共苦 |
[37:11] | for richer, for poorer, | 无论贫穷还是富有 |
[37:14] | in sickness and in health, | 无论疾病抑或健康 |
[37:18] | to love | 相互钟爱 |
[37:21] | and to cherish | 彼此珍惜 |
[37:25] | till death do us part. | 直到死亡把我们分开 |
[37:40] | Do you have the ring? | 戒指准备好了吗 |
[37:47] | I, Rosalee, take thee, Monroe, | 我 罗莎莉 将嫁给你 门罗 |
[37:49] | to be my wedded husband, | 成为我的合法丈夫 |
[37:51] | to have and to hold from this day forward, | 从今天开始 彼此拥有 相互扶持 |
[37:54] | for better, for worse, | 同甘共苦 |
[37:56] | for richer, for poorer, | 无论贫穷还是富有 |
[37:58] | in sickness and in health, | 无论疾病抑或健康 |
[38:00] | to love and to cherish | 相互钟爱 彼此珍惜 |
[38:02] | till death do us part. | 直到死亡把我们分开 |
[38:11] | Rosalee and Monroe, | 罗莎莉 门罗 |
[38:13] | by the power vested in me by the state of Oregon, | 根据伟大的俄勒冈州赋予我的权力 |
[38:15] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 现在我宣布你们成为合法夫妇 |
[38:19] | You may kiss the bride! | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[38:50] | It is with great pleasure | 怀着激动的心情 |
[38:52] | that I now present | 现在我向大家介绍 |
[38:56] | Mr. and Mrs. — | 门罗先生和太… |
[38:58] | – Nick! Nick! – Oh, God. | -尼克 尼克 -上帝啊 |
[39:09] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[39:12] | – Oh, my God! Oh, my God! – She’s a Grimm! She’s a Grimm! | -上帝啊 -她是格林 她是格林 |
[39:14] | She’s got to kill us! | 她会杀了我们的 |
[39:15] | – Oh, no. – Oh, boy. | -不是吧 -天哪 |
[39:17] | Nick, you need to drink this. | 尼克 你得把这个喝了 |
[39:18] | Nick, take it! | 尼克 喝了它 |
[39:19] | It’s okay. | 别激动 |
[39:20] | It’s okay. We’re all friends. | 别激动 她是我们的朋友 |
[39:22] | Take it, Nick. You have to drink this. | 喝了它 尼克 你必须喝下这个 |
[39:25] | Take it, Nick. | 喝了它 尼克 |
[39:29] | No. | 不 |
[39:35] | Please, please! | 拜托 拜托 |
[39:36] | – Everybody has to calm down now. – She’s a Grimm! | -所有人现在都冷静下来 -她是格林 |
[39:39] | Wesen! | 格林生物 |
[39:40] | – What? – It’s gonna be fine. | -什么 -没关系的 |
[39:42] | – Wesen! – Nobody will be hurt… | -格林生物 -没人会受伤… |
[39:43] | – If you calm down. – Just get her out of here. | -你们冷静点 -先带她出去 |
[39:46] | – Come on, let’s go! – No! | -快 我们走 -不 |
[39:50] | – Let’s go, let’s go! – Please, everybody relax! | -我们走 我们走 -拜托 大家放松点 |
[39:53] | Everybody calm down! | 大家冷静 |
[39:54] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[40:01] | Rosalee! | 罗莎莉 |
[40:03] | – Everyone back off! – Back off! | -所有人退后 -退后 |
[40:04] | Just back off! | 快退后 |
[40:05] | How did they know that she was a Grimm? | 他们怎么知道她是格林的 |
[40:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[40:08] | Trubel walked right in when everyone was woged. | 麻烦鬼就在大家转化的时候进来的 |
[40:10] | – No, they weren’t. – Yes, they were, Nick. | -不 他们没有 -是的 他们有 尼克 |
[40:12] | Well, I didn’t see it. | 我没看到 |
[40:19] | Oh, my God, Nick. | 我的天哪 尼克 |
[40:20] | Your eyes. | 你的眼睛 |
[40:22] | Something’s wrong. They’re normal. | 出问题了 它们变成普通的眼睛了 |
[40:24] | – Can you see me? – Are you woged? | -你能看到吗 -你转化了吗 |
[40:26] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[40:30] | Are you serious? You really couldn’t see me? | 你是认真的 你真的看不到吗 |
[40:32] | What do you mean, he couldn’t see you? | 你是什么意思 他看不到你 |
[40:36] | You’re not a Grimm anymore. | 你不再是格林了 |
[40:38] | – What? – Oh, my God. | -什么 -我的天哪 |
[40:40] | It’s what she did to you. | 是她干的 |
[40:41] | You were supposed to drink the stuff in the bottle. | 你应该喝下那瓶子里的东西 |
[40:43] | He said something bad was gonna happen if you didn’t. | 他说如果你没喝下去就会发生不测 |
[40:45] | – Who? – Your captain. | -谁 -你的队长 |
[40:46] | He came to the house after you left, | 你走之后他去了你家 |
[40:47] | and he said Adalind did something to you. | 他说爱达玲对你做了些什么 |
[40:52] | And then he got shot, and I had to kill this other guy. | 之后他就中枪了 我不得不杀死另一个家伙 |
[40:55] | Shot? The captain’s been shot? | 中枪 队长中枪了 |
[40:55] | And I don’t know who he was. | 我不知道那人是谁 |
[40:56] | He was just a hundjager, | 只知道是猎犬怪 |
[40:58] | and he’s the one that shot your captain. | 就是他开的枪 |
[41:01] | What — | 怎么… |
[41:03] | They’re gonna tear her apart. | 他们会把她撕碎的 |
[41:04] | You got to get her out of here. | 你们得带她离开 |
[41:05] | Nick, we got to go now. | 尼克 我们现在就得离开 |
[41:14] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[42:08] | You really couldn’t see ’em? | 你真的看不到它们了 |
[42:15] | No. | 是的 |