时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You’re wesen. | 你是格林生物 |
[00:03] | Got no idea what the hell you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[00:05] | Please, get me out of here. | 求你 带我出去 |
[00:08] | – Eat this. – You have food. | -吃了这个 -你有吃的 |
[00:09] | You will need your strength. | 你得补充些能量 |
[00:11] | I know where your baby is. | 我知道你的孩子在哪里 |
[00:16] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[00:18] | We figured out a way for you to get your Grimm back. | 我们找到了一种让你变回格林的方法 |
[00:19] | There’s a key ingredient missing. | 缺了一个关键成分 |
[00:21] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[00:35] | What do you mean me? | 我 什么意思 |
[00:37] | Elizabeth recreated the potion that Adalind used on Nick. | 伊丽莎白重制了爱达玲对尼克使用的药剂 |
[00:40] | Yeah, and in order to re-Grimm Nick, | 如果要使尼克重新变为格林 |
[00:44] | you have to, you know, do what Adalind did. | 爱达玲怎么做 你就得怎么做 |
[00:48] | Do what Adalind did? Seriously? | 像爱达玲那样做 确定 |
[00:52] | Exactly what Adalind did. | 正如爱达玲所做 |
[00:54] | Yeah, you know, breathe in the potion, and– | 是的 吸入解药 然后… |
[00:57] | And what? | 然后怎样 |
[00:59] | And make love to you. | 跟你做爱 |
[01:01] | Make love to me? That’s it? | 跟我做爱 就这样吗 |
[01:03] | See? Not so bad, right? | 看吧 也不错啊 |
[01:07] | Why do I get the feeling there’s more to it than that? | 为什么我觉得还有哪里不对劲 |
[01:10] | When you do it, you won’t exactly be you. | 在这一过程中 你不会是你 |
[01:15] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[01:16] | The potion will transform you into– | 解药会把你变成… |
[01:20] | Oh, god, no. | 天呐 不行 |
[01:21] | You don’t mean– | 你不会是说… |
[01:27] | Adalind. | 爱达玲 |
[01:35] | I know where your baby is. | 我知道你的孩子在哪里 |
[01:36] | I know where your baby is. | 我知道你的孩子在哪里 |
[01:42] | How did I get here? | 我怎么来这儿的 |
[01:44] | I told you not to wake them. | 跟你说了不要吵醒他们 |
[01:46] | They knew where my baby was. | 他们知道我的孩子在哪 |
[01:48] | You heard what you want them to say. | 他们只说你想听的话 |
[01:50] | Now, hurry! | 现在快走 |
[01:53] | – Don’t stop. – There’s a baby back there. | -别停 -那有个孩子 |
[01:55] | – Do not go back! – That’s my baby! | -别回去 -是我的孩子 |
[02:13] | Where’s my baby? | 我的孩子呢 |
[02:15] | Wait. Do you know where she is? | 等等 你知道她在哪吗 |
[02:19] | Have you checked the bedrooms? | 你检查卧室了吗 |
[02:20] | Of course, dear. | 当然 亲爱的 |
[02:21] | And–and all the doors? | 还有门呢 |
[02:23] | I’ve checked everywhere. | 到处都检查过了 |
[02:26] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[02:28] | Please. Promise me he won’t be here. | 你保证他不会来这里 |
[02:34] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[02:37] | Here… | 来 |
[02:39] | Take your pills… | 把药吃了 |
[02:43] | Then we’ll get you into bed. | 然后回床上休息 |
[02:47] | You’ve got to get some sleep. | 你得睡会儿觉 |
[02:55] | You’ll feel better in the morning. | 明早你就会好很多 |
[02:58] | So you’re saying I have to breathe it in through this hat, | 你是说我得通过这顶帽子吸入药剂 |
[03:04] | and turn into Adalind, and– | 然后变成爱达玲 再… |
[03:06] | Do everything Adalind did… as you. | 像爱达玲那样做 |
[03:10] | And I’m supposed to sleep with Juliette, | 然后我要和朱丽叶做爱 |
[03:14] | only she’s gonna look like Adalind? | 只是她是爱达玲的样子 |
[03:16] | To break Adalind’s spell, we need to reverse it exactly. | 要破解爱达玲的咒语 只能倒着来一遍 |
[03:19] | Every step she took also needs to be reversed. | 她的每一步 都得逆转 |
[03:22] | No way. We’re not putting Juliette through that. | 不行 不能让朱丽叶经历这些 |
[03:25] | The complex nature of Adalind’s spell | 爱达玲的咒语十分复杂 |
[03:27] | may have unintended effects on Nick. | 可能会对尼克造成计划外的影响 |
[03:30] | They could only grow worse. | 情况只会变得越来越严重 |
[03:31] | Might be just as dangerous to do nothing. | 置之不理也许同样危险 |
[03:33] | That’s my problem, not hers. | 这是我的问题 不是她的 |
[03:35] | Then there’s nothing more I can do. | 那我就无能无力了 |
[03:38] | Wait. If I do this, | 等等 如果我同意的话 |
[03:41] | and I transform into Adalind, | 我变成爱达玲 |
[03:46] | it’s still me, right? I mean, I would know it’s me. | 但实际还是我对吧 我知道是自己 |
[03:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:50] | And Nick would know it’s you. | 尼克也知道是你 |
[03:52] | And presumably you would know that Nick knows that it’s you. | 也就是说你知道尼克知道是你 |
[03:57] | Yeah, but she wouldn’t be looking like Juliette. | 但是她的样子不是朱丽叶 |
[04:02] | Just saying. | 说说而已 |
[04:04] | Maybe think of it like wearing a costume. | 或许可以想成是变了装 |
[04:09] | A costume of a woman who tried to kill me. | 变成想杀我的女人的样子吗 |
[04:12] | Yeah, I don’t think it’s so much | 我觉得现在不是考虑 |
[04:13] | – about the romance right now. – It’s about getting it done. | -浪漫的时候 -是考虑该如何完成这件事 |
[04:18] | Just saying. | 说说而已 |
[04:21] | I would suggest a very dark room. | 我建议你俩去一间暗室 |
[04:25] | Well, forget it. No more potions. | 算了 别再提解药了 |
[04:28] | Nick, if you want to be a Grimm again, | 尼克 如果你想重新变回格林 |
[04:30] | this is the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[04:37] | We’re gonna need a little time to think about this. | 我们需要一些时间考虑 |
[04:38] | We get it, Nick. You– | 我们理解 尼克 |
[04:39] | No, take your time. | 不急 慢慢考虑 |
[04:47] | If you do change your mind, | 如果你想通了 |
[04:50] | do it quickly. | 就尽快完成 |
[04:51] | I won’t be here much longer. | 我不会在这里太久 |
[04:56] | I’m gonna go to bed. | 我去睡觉了 |
[05:02] | A normal life sounds really good. | 正常的生活很诱人 |
[05:08] | Can we really go back to that? | 我们真的能回去吗 |
[05:11] | Maybe this is our chance to find out. | 或许这是一次尝试的机会 |
[05:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:55] | What are you doing up so late, Ava? | 这么晚了在干什么呢 爱娃 |
[05:58] | But who am I to talk? I should be in bed too. | 不过我也没资格说你 我同样没睡 |
[06:02] | Ava, I’m your friend. | 爱娃 我是你的朋友 |
[06:06] | You came looking for me, didn’t you? | 你是来找我的吧 |
[06:07] | No, you’re not really here. | 不 你不是真的在这儿 |
[06:10] | Ava, I’m your friend. | 爱娃 我是你的朋友 |
[06:14] | I know you’re having trouble believing in me, | 我知道你不愿意相信我 |
[06:17] | but I’m here because you want me to be. | 但是我是因为你想看见我才出现的 |
[06:22] | You seem so nervous. | 你看起来好紧张 |
[06:25] | Why don’t you have a drink of this? | 喝了这个吧 |
[06:26] | It’ll calm you. | 会让你放松的 |
[06:30] | That’s better. Drink it all. | 很好 全部喝掉 |
[06:40] | Ava, now you’ve hurt yourself. | 爱娃 你把自己弄伤了 |
[06:47] | Please, come back. | 回来 |
[07:01] | I’m only trying to help you. | 我只是想帮你 |
[07:07] | Ava! | 爱娃 |
[07:10] | Ava, stop! | 爱娃 停下 |
[07:13] | Ava! | 爱娃 |
[07:16] | Ava, calm down. | 爱娃 冷静 |
[07:17] | Running away is not going to help. | 逃跑解决不了问题 |
[08:01] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[08:11] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[08:15] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[08:17] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[08:20] | Sort of. | 应该吧 |
[08:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[08:24] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想一件事 |
[08:26] | I can understand why you don’t want to be like me anymore, | 我可以理解为什么你不想再像我一样 |
[08:28] | but I’m not sure I should stay here | 但如果我是唯一的格林 |
[08:30] | if I’m the only Grimm. | 我不确定是否该待在这里 |
[08:33] | – Listen, Trubel– – If I stick around, | -听我说 麻烦鬼 -我留下的话 |
[08:35] | I’ll only be putting you in danger. | 只会让你们陷入危险 |
[08:37] | You and Juliette are safer without me. | 我走了 你和朱丽叶会更安全 |
[08:39] | You can’t have a normal life if I’m here. | 我在这儿 你们过不上正常的生活 |
[08:42] | You don’t have to leave until– | 你还不必走 在还没… |
[08:52] | Oh, hey, Nick. How you doing? | 尼克 你好吗 |
[08:56] | Hey, sorry, I didn’t mean to bother you so early, but | 抱歉 不是故意这么早来打搅 但 |
[08:58] | I really thought it was important, you know, | 我觉得这事真的很重要 |
[09:00] | to offer my condolences and my wife’s too. | 致上我和我妻子的慰问 |
[09:03] | We heard about you losing your, uh, I mean, not having your– | 我们听说你失去了你的 不再拥有 |
[09:06] | Well, you know, your whole Grimm thing being kaput. | 你的格林能力消失了 |
[09:09] | I’m so sorry. | 真得很遗憾 |
[09:10] | It’s the worst thing that ever happened. | 这真是非常糟糕 |
[09:11] | By the way, is Trubel here? | 对了 麻烦鬼在这里吗 |
[09:14] | Uh, yeah, actually. | 在的 |
[09:16] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[09:17] | Oh, good, good, good. We, uh– | 很好 很好 我们… |
[09:19] | We haven’t really formally met yet. | 我们还没正式见过面 |
[09:20] | I–I’m Bud. | 我是巴德 |
[09:23] | We sort of ran into each other when you broke up the wedding. | 你闯进婚礼时我们算是撞了个满怀 |
[09:26] | I don’t mean broke up in a bad way, | 我不是说你故意要破坏婚礼 |
[09:27] | although it was pretty unnerving. | 虽然你确实把气氛搞得很紧张 |
[09:30] | Anyway, I was really relieved to hear that you were | 总之 得知你是尼克的朋友 |
[09:32] | a friend of Nick’s, | 我就松了一口气 |
[09:34] | as were all my friends who were there at the wedding. | 其他参加婚礼的朋友们也是 |
[09:37] | I mean, wow, I never thought I’d meet one Grimm, let alone two. | 我从没想过会遇上格林 更别说两个了 |
[09:40] | What do you need? | 你想要什么 |
[09:41] | Uh, I’m glad you asked. | 很高兴你问起了 |
[09:43] | Uh, I was wondering if you’d be willing to help me. | 我在想你是不是能帮我个忙 |
[09:46] | I mean, now that you can’t. | 我是说 既然你已经帮不上忙了 |
[09:49] | Not that that reflects on you in any negative capacity, | 不是否定你的能力啦 |
[09:53] | but I have this little wesen-type problem. | 但我的问题与格林生物有关 |
[09:56] | Bud, if this is a police matter, I can still help you. | 巴德 有关警事的话我还是可以帮你 |
[09:59] | Oh, no, no, no. It’s–it’s really kind of small potatoes. | 不不不 这真的是件小事 |
[10:02] | You see, my kid is being bullied by this wesen kid at school, | 我的孩子在学校被格林生物小孩欺负 |
[10:04] | and I thought maybe Trubel could talk to him. | 我想或许麻烦鬼可以跟他谈谈 |
[10:06] | You know, smooth things over, straighten things out. | 调解一下纠纷 平息一下气氛 |
[10:09] | I mean, if she was willing to. | 如果她愿意的话 |
[10:10] | If–that is, if you are willing to. | 如果 你愿意的话 |
[10:17] | You got this? | 你可以吗 |
[10:19] | Sure. | 可以 |
[10:20] | Well, I’ll leave it to you then. | 那就交给你了 |
[10:21] | I got to get to the precinct anyway. | 反正我也要去警局了 |
[10:23] | See ya. | 再见 |
[10:27] | I lied. We’ve got a huge problem. | 我撒谎了 我们遇到一个大难题 |
[10:29] | Nick’s in trouble. | 尼克有麻烦了 |
[10:30] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你说什么 |
[10:31] | It’s all my fault. I told Monroe and Rosalee | 全是我的错 我告诉门罗和罗莎莉 |
[10:33] | that I wouldn’t tell anybody that Nick’s not a Grimm anymore, | 我不会告诉任何人尼克不再是格林 |
[10:36] | but then I had a few beers with my buddy, Frank, who said | 但我几杯酒下肚 就和朋友弗兰克说了 |
[10:40] | he wouldn’t tell anybody, but then I heard that Frank | 他说他不会告诉别人 但后来我听说 |
[10:42] | blabbed it to Phil, and Phil spilled it to Joe, | 他又告诉了菲尔 菲尔告诉了乔 |
[10:44] | and Joe leaked it to this klaustreich fellow named Shaw. | 乔又偷偷告诉了他的野猫精朋友肖 |
[10:47] | Well, who the hell is Shaw? | 谁是肖 |
[10:48] | Believe me, you don’t want to know, | 相信我 你不会想知道的 |
[10:50] | but that’s why I’m here. You’re gonna have to know. | 但我就是为这事儿来的 你必须得知道 |
[10:53] | Shaw is bad news. | 肖可不是省油的灯 |
[10:55] | He–he’s got some kind of beef with Nick. | 他对尼克有些怨恨 |
[10:57] | when he heard that Nick’s not a Grimm anymore, | 当他听说尼克不再是格林时 |
[10:59] | he started telling everybody that he was gonna | 就告诉大家他打算 |
[11:01] | teach him a lesson, and by lesson I think he means | 教训尼克一番 我想他说教训 |
[11:03] | he’s gonna kill him, and I can’t stop him, | 就是想杀了尼克 我不能阻止他 |
[11:05] | and you’re the only Grimm now. | 而你现在是唯一的格林了 |
[11:07] | So now you know why I’m here | 所以你知道我为何到此 |
[11:08] | and why I had to lie to Nick, right? | 以及为何要瞒着尼克了吧 |
[11:10] | You know where to find this Shaw guy? | 你知道上哪儿能找到这个叫肖的家伙吗 |
[11:12] | I got no idea. | 我不知道 |
[11:13] | But I know Frank, | 但我认识弗兰克 |
[11:14] | and Frank knows Phil, and– | 弗兰克认识菲尔 然后 |
[11:15] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[11:16] | – We need to talk to Joe. – yeah. | -我们得去找乔谈谈 -对 |
[11:25] | Your new home must have cost a small fortune. | 你的新家想必花了不少钱吧 |
[11:28] | Thank god you had one. | 谢天谢地你家底丰厚 |
[11:29] | Security here is far better than what I had before. | 这里的安全设备比我之前的好很多 |
[11:32] | Good, because I can only save you that way once. | 很好 因为我也只能像那样救你一回 |
[11:37] | I know what that must’ve cost you. | 我知道那对你来说耗损不少 |
[11:39] | I’m very grateful. | 我很感激 |
[11:42] | Did you happen to meet the young woman | 你有没有见过和尼克朱丽叶 |
[11:43] | – staying with Nick and Juliette? – I did. | -一起住的那个女孩 -见过 |
[11:45] | She seemed very capable. | 她似乎很厉害 |
[11:46] | She decapitated a hundjager. | 她斩下了一个猎犬怪的头 |
[11:50] | You think she knew that? | 你认为她知道吗 |
[11:51] | It would explain why she’s staying with Nick. | 所以她才要和尼克待在一起 |
[11:54] | She has to be a Grimm. | 她一定是格林 |
[11:55] | I sense something about her, | 我察觉得出她的异样 |
[11:57] | just as I sense something about you. | 正如我察觉到你的一样 |
[12:00] | What? | 什么 |
[12:02] | You want to tell me who has my granddaughter. | 你想告诉我我的孙女在谁手里 |
[12:05] | I do, but it won’t do any good. | 确实想 但说了没什么好处 |
[12:07] | No one knows where she is. | 没人知道她在哪里 |
[12:09] | Tell me who has her. | 告诉我她在谁手上 |
[12:12] | Kelly Burkhardt, Nick’s mother. | 凯利·伯克哈德 尼克的母亲 |
[12:16] | – Also a Grimm? – Yeah. | -也是个格林 -没错 |
[12:18] | A very dangerous one. | 非常危险的角色 |
[12:22] | You know I’m going to find her. | 你知道我会去找她 |
[12:24] | I know you’re gonna try. | 我知道你会尝试去找 |
[12:27] | Let me look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[12:29] | I need to make sure you’re okay, | 我得确保你没事 |
[12:31] | that there’s no lingering effects from what I’ve done. | 确保我的法术没产生什么副作用 |
[12:44] | God, I’m good. | 天啊 我真厉害 |
[12:48] | Sooner or later, Wu’s gonna figure out | 迟早有一天 吴会发现 |
[12:50] | Trubel’s got more to her than what we’ve told him. | 麻烦鬼的秘密比我们告诉他的多 |
[12:53] | That’s gonna open up a big can of wesen. | 那就会涉及一大群格林生物 |
[12:55] | What am I supposed to tell him? | 我该怎么告诉他 |
[12:57] | That I used to be a Grimm, | 说我原来是个格林 |
[12:58] | but I’m not anymore | 但我现在不是了 |
[12:59] | because I slept with a hexenbiest who changed into Juliette | 因为我和一个朱丽叶模样的巫女上床了 |
[13:02] | Because we took her baby away and gave it to my mom? | 因为我们抢了她的孩子给了我妈妈 |
[13:04] | – Got to start somewhere. – What do we got? | -从何说起 -有什么发现 |
[13:06] | Looks like vehicular manslaughter. | 看起来像是一般的车祸 |
[13:08] | Driver was impaired. | 司机受伤了 |
[13:10] | Looks like she lost control of her vehicle, | 她似乎无法控制车辆 |
[13:12] | hit the victim who was jogging, | 撞倒了正在慢跑的受害人 |
[13:13] | and pirouetted her way into a wall. | 最后车旋转撞在了墙上 |
[13:18] | Victim’s name is Jason Landros. Lives just down the street. | 受害人杰森·兰德罗 就住在这条街尾 |
[13:22] | Wrong place, wrong time. | 错误的时间到了错误的地方 |
[13:24] | Happened earlier this morning, so the street was deserted. | 今天清晨发生的车祸 所以街上没人 |
[13:26] | But the driver’s husband was at the scene. | 但司机的丈夫在车祸现场 |
[13:28] | Their house is back there. | 他们的房子在后头 |
[13:30] | Driver’s name is Ava Diaz. | 司机的名字叫做爱娃·迪亚兹 |
[13:32] | Her husband was at home when she got in the car. | 她上车时他丈夫在家里 |
[13:33] | He says he ran outside to try and stop her, | 他说他跑出来想阻止她 |
[13:35] | but he was too late. He made the 911 call, | 但来不及 是他报的警 |
[13:38] | rode in the ambulance with her to St. Joe’s. | 陪她上了救护车到圣约瑟夫医院 |
[13:40] | – She injured? – Abrasions from the airbag. | -她受伤了吗 -被安全气囊擦伤 |
[13:42] | She was pretty out of it. Couldn’t get a clear answer | 她当时神志不清 问不出来什么 |
[13:44] | out of her, except for the part about a wolf. | 但她一直提到狼 |
[13:49] | – A wolf? – She didn’t say if it was | -狼 -她没说那是 |
[13:51] | two-legged or four-legged, but she was pretty adamant | 人还是动物 不过她很确信 |
[13:52] | about it talking to her. | 那东西在跟她说话 |
[13:54] | I really didn’t want to push it | 我不想深究这件事 |
[13:55] | considering she was yelling it | 因为她嘴里一直大喊这这些话的时候 |
[13:55] | while she was being loaded into an ambulance, but you know, | 正被送上救护车 不过呢 |
[14:00] | I’m ready to believe anything at this point in my life. | 现在这个节骨眼上 我愿意相信任何可能 |
[14:02] | Even wolves? | 哪怕真的是狼 |
[14:04] | I don’t judge anymore. | 我不随便发表意见 |
[14:06] | Lot of things are just open to interpretation, | 世上很多事情都有待解释 |
[14:09] | don’t you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[14:12] | Depends on how much you’ve had to drink. | 这要取决于你喝了多少了 |
[14:14] | Secure the house. | 把房子封锁起来 |
[14:16] | We’re gonna want to take a look at it after we talk to them. | 跟他们谈过之后 我们要查看一下房子 |
[14:18] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[14:26] | Stop! | 停下 |
[14:27] | Where’s my baby? | 我的孩子在哪里 |
[14:30] | Wait! | 等等 |
[14:35] | – Where’d she go? – Where’d she go? | -她去哪里了 -她去哪里了 |
[14:36] | – Where’d she go? – Where’d she go? | -她去哪里了 -她去哪里了 |
[14:38] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪里了 |
[14:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:46] | You just want your baby. | 你只想要回你的孩子 |
[14:56] | Hey, Joe! | 乔 |
[14:57] | Hey, Bud, what are you doing here? | 巴德 你来这里干什么 |
[14:58] | So this is the Joe that can’t keep his mouth shut? | 这就是大嘴巴乔了 |
[15:02] | A Grimm? My God, Bud, | 格林 天哪 巴德 |
[15:04] | you brought a Grimm to my shop? | 你居然带一个格林来我的店里 |
[15:05] | Calm down, Joe. | 冷静点 乔 |
[15:07] | We heard Shaw is after Nick Burkhardt | 我们听说肖要对付尼克·伯克哈德 |
[15:09] | because you told him Nick wasn’t a Grimm anymore. | 是因为你告诉肖 尼克不再是格林了 |
[15:11] | What? No, I didn’t. | 什么 我没说过 |
[15:13] | I mean, well, not in so many words. | 没有明说 |
[15:15] | I was at the bar telling my buddy Wayne the rumor | 我当时在酒吧里跟我的朋友韦恩聊天 |
[15:17] | that’s been going on around the lodge. | 就说了一下最近的坊间传闻 |
[15:19] | When Shaw heard Burkhardt’s name, he went crazy. | 当肖听到伯克哈德的名字时 他就疯狂了 |
[15:20] | He was all over me saying he was gonna pound my face in | 他逼着我把所有的事情都告诉他 |
[15:22] | if I didn’t tell him everything. | 不然他就要揍我 |
[15:24] | Where do we find Shaw? | 我们要去哪找这个肖 |
[15:27] | – Gabriel Martell? – Yes? | -加百利·马特尔 -是我 |
[15:30] | Griffin and Burkhardt, | 我们是波特兰警局的 |
[15:31] | Portland PD. | 格里芬警探和伯克哈德警探 |
[15:33] | You Ava Diaz’s husband? | 你是爱娃·迪亚兹的丈夫吗 |
[15:35] | I’m sorry, she can’t talk right now. | 抱歉 她现在不能说话 |
[15:38] | They had to sedate her | 自从她发现自己撞死了人 |
[15:39] | when she found out the man she hit died. | 医生只好给她注射镇定剂 |
[15:42] | One of our officers reported to us that your wife said | 有一位警官向我们报告 你妻子说 |
[15:45] | that she was being chased by a wolf. | 她被一匹狼追着不放 |
[15:50] | My wife was diagnosed with severe mental illness | 六个月前 我妻子被诊断出 |
[15:53] | about six months ago. | 患有严重的精神疾病 |
[15:54] | Last night, she had a psychotic episode. | 昨晚 她的病发作了 |
[15:58] | Before I could stop her, | 在我能阻止她之前 |
[15:59] | she ran outside, got in her car. | 她已经跑到她的车里去了 |
[16:02] | Where were you before that? | 你之前在哪 |
[16:04] | Asleep in bed. | 在床上睡觉 |
[16:07] | I ran downstairs as soon as I heard her, | 我一听到她的声音就往楼下跑了 |
[16:11] | but I couldn’t get to her in time. | 但我没追上她 |
[16:13] | This is my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[16:16] | Was your wife drinking last night? | 你妻子昨晚有喝酒吗 |
[16:17] | She’s not supposed to. She’s on heavy medication. | 她用药很多 不能喝酒 |
[16:22] | We’re gonna need to take a look around your house. | 我们要查看一下你的房子 |
[16:24] | I don’t want to leave Ava alone | 我不想让爱娃一个人在这里 |
[16:26] | unless you need me to come with you. | 除非你们要我跟着一起去 |
[16:29] | Yeah, we do. | 跟我们走吧 |
[16:36] | I was upstairs asleep in the bedroom | 当我听到玻璃打碎的声音时 |
[16:40] | when I heard a glass break. | 我正在楼上的卧室睡觉 |
[16:43] | I realized she wasn’t in the bed, | 我发现她不在床上 |
[16:45] | and I came downstairs as fast as I could. | 我尽快跑下楼 |
[16:48] | Looks like blood. | 看上去像是血迹 |
[16:49] | I think she stepped on the broken glass. | 她应该是踩到碎玻璃了 |
[16:52] | It’s in the kitchen. | 那是在厨房里 |
[16:54] | When I came in, | 当我跑到厨房的时候 |
[16:57] | she was gone, | 她已经不见了 |
[16:59] | and then I heard the car outside. | 然后我听到车发动的声音 |
[17:02] | Your wife has seen this wolf before? | 你妻子以前见过这狼吗 |
[17:06] | Yes. | 见过 |
[17:08] | She describe it to you? | 她跟你说过这匹狼的样子吗 |
[17:10] | She says that it looks like a man with a wolf’s head, | 她说那东西看起来是狼头人身 |
[17:13] | and it talks to her. | 而且一直在跟她说话 |
[17:16] | He says he’s trying to help her, but she’s terrified. | 他说他想帮她 但她害怕极了 |
[17:20] | I mean, that’s understandable, right? | 这也是可以理解的 对吧 |
[17:23] | I can’t imagine what she’s going through. | 我无法想象她都经历了什么 |
[17:25] | When did she first tell you about the wolf? | 她第一次跟你谈起这匹狼是什么时候 |
[17:27] | About six months ago, right after we moved here. | 大概六个月前 在我们搬来这里之后 |
[17:31] | We were in Sao Paulo before that. | 我们之前住在圣保罗[巴西] |
[17:35] | Ava was born here, but she traveled a lot | 爱娃是在这里出生的 但是她 |
[17:38] | to Brazil on business. | 经常飞去巴西做生意 |
[17:39] | What kind of business? | 什么生意 |
[17:41] | Import and export started by her grandfather. | 从她祖父辈就开始的进出口生意 |
[17:44] | We met through a charity | 我们在一个慈善机构相遇 |
[17:46] | that provides medical care to orphans. | 那个机构专为孤儿提供医疗服务 |
[17:48] | One thing led to another, and we got married. | 顺理成章的我们结婚了 |
[17:52] | But after we moved here, her illness came on rapidly. | 但我们搬来这里之后 她的病很快出现了 |
[17:58] | Now we’re just trying to survive. | 我们现在只是想尽可能活下来 |
[18:00] | This is a big house. Just the two of you? | 这房子挺大的 就你们两个人住吗 |
[18:03] | Ava grew up here. She inherited it. | 爱娃是在这里长大的 房子是她继承的 |
[18:06] | The housekeeping staff quit after her problem started. | 她发病之后 家政人员就都不干了 |
[18:10] | They couldn’t handle it. | 他们没法应付 |
[18:13] | – No nurse? – I’m an M.D. | -没有护士看管吗 -我是名医学博士 |
[18:16] | I’m still trying to establish my practice here. | 我还在尝试取得行医资格 |
[18:18] | They don’t make it easy on foreign doctors. | 这里的政策对外国医生挺严苛的 |
[18:20] | It doesn’t matter now anyway. | 不过现在这些都不重要了 |
[18:22] | I spend most of my time taking care of Ava. | 我把大部分时间都用来照顾爱娃 |
[18:26] | All right, we’re gonna need the | 我们需要爱娃的 |
[18:27] | contact information for Ava’s psychiatrist. | 精神病医生的联系方式 |
[18:34] | We think she’s out of her mind? | 她真的疯了吗 |
[18:35] | Maybe. It could be, that’s what we’re supposed to think. | 也许吧 我们本来就该这么想 |
[18:38] | I mean, she’s rich. He’s pretty smooth. | 她很富有 他很随和 |
[18:40] | And she’s talking to a wolf. I’m thinking blutbad. | 不过她和一匹狼说了话 说不定是狼人呢 |
[18:44] | Yeah, I’m thinking the same thing. | 我想也是 |
[18:46] | I just wish I could see it instead of think it. | 要是我可以看见 而不是只能空想就好了 |
[18:48] | Me too, man. Me too. | 我也这么想 伙计 |
[18:51] | Let’s talk to Ava’s doctor, see what she thinks. | 我们先去和爱娃的医生谈谈 听她怎么说 |
[19:00] | We should go. He’s probably not home. | 我们该走了 他也许不在家 |
[19:02] | – Well, that’s his truck. – I don’t think | -那是他的卡车啊 -我不认为 |
[19:04] | he drives that truck anymore. I’m pretty sure he got– | 他现在还在开那辆卡车 我很确定 |
[19:05] | Oh, my God, it’s him. | 天哪 是他 |
[19:07] | Let’s not do this. Let’s go. | 停手吧 快走 |
[19:12] | Oh, no, oh, no. What’s gonna happen? | 不 不 接下来会发生什么 |
[19:15] | I’ll tell you what’s gonna happen. | 我来告诉你会发生什么 |
[19:15] | The next time you tell somebody about something you shouldn’t | 下一次你再多嘴 把不该说的事情 |
[19:17] | tell them about, you’re gonna shut up | 告诉别人 你就要学会在说话之前 |
[19:19] | before you tell them! | 把嘴闭上 |
[19:20] | He’s gonna kill her. I know it. | 他要杀了她 我知道 |
[19:26] | Are you Shaw? | 你是肖吗 |
[19:27] | I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[19:28] | I’m a friend of Nick Burkhardt’s. | 我是尼克·伯克哈德的朋友 |
[19:30] | Is that supposed to mean something? | 我不是很明白你的话 |
[19:32] | I heard you been talking about | 我听说你一直扬言 |
[19:33] | teaching him some kind of lesson. | 要给他一点教训 |
[19:36] | So Burkhardt’s sending a little girl | 伯克哈德现在是打发一个小女孩 |
[19:37] | to solve his problems? | 来帮他解决问题吗 |
[19:39] | You should listen to her, Shaw. | 你该听她把话说完 肖 |
[19:40] | – Bud, I got this. – I know that, | -巴德 我来处理 -我知道 |
[19:42] | I just thought maybe we could talk this out. | 我只是以为我们也许可以把事情说清楚 |
[19:43] | Well, if it ain’t Bud Wurstner, the Grimm lover. | 这不是格林爱人巴德·沃斯特纳吗 |
[19:46] | I’m gonna teach you a lesson too, | 等我解决完这婊子之后 |
[19:48] | soon as I’m through with this bitch. | 我也会给你点教训的 |
[19:55] | You got a big mouth! | 你这个多嘴的家伙 |
[20:01] | You’re a Grimm! | 你是格林 |
[20:03] | That’s why I wanted you to talk. | 所以我才叫你好好说话 |
[20:04] | Forget the talk, Bud. | 不必说了 巴德 |
[20:07] | No, no, no! Don’t kill me! | 不不 别杀我 |
[20:09] | Why not? | 理由呢 |
[20:11] | Not good enough! | 这个回答不够好 |
[20:15] | Wait! What if– what if he promises | 等等 如果他保证 |
[20:16] | not to bother Burkhardt ever? You could do that, right? | 再也不骚扰伯克哈德呢 你做得到吧 |
[20:19] | Right. Yes, I promise. | 做得到 我保证 |
[20:22] | – I don’t believe him. – No, no, no, no, no! | -我不相信他 -不不不 |
[20:24] | – I promise! – He threatened you too, Bud. | -我保证 -他也威胁过你 巴德 |
[20:25] | – No, I didn’t mean that either. – Yeah, it’s all right. | -不 我那不是故意的 -没关系的 |
[20:28] | I won’t bother anybody. I swear. | 我发誓不会再骚扰任何人 |
[20:32] | Oh, that was close. | 差点就砍到了 |
[20:35] | Next time, it’ll be closer. | 下次这刀就会砍在你脖子上 |
[20:37] | ‘Cause if any of your other friends get the same idea, | 因为如果你的任何一个朋友有同样的想法 |
[20:40] | they won’t be as lucky as you. | 他们就不会像你这么走运了 |
[20:45] | Make sure they know it. | 去广而告之吧 |
[20:49] | That was great. It couldn’t have gone better, right? | 这样做很好 好得不能再好了吧 |
[20:51] | That won’t end it. There’ll be others. | 事情不会就这样结束的 肯定还会再发生 |
[20:54] | Should’ve cut off his head. | 我就该把他的头砍下来 |
[20:56] | Ava came to me right after she started having | 爱娃的精神病开始发作时 |
[20:58] | psychotic episodes. | 她就来找过我 |
[21:00] | Over the last few weeks, they’ve become more and more frequent. | 这几周 发作频率越来越高 |
[21:03] | Are all the encounters the same? | 每次的遭遇都一样吗 |
[21:04] | Her descriptions of the wolf are consistent and detailed. | 她对那匹狼的描述前后一致且详尽 |
[21:08] | Do you think that she sees this wolf? | 你认为她能看到这只狼吗 |
[21:10] | I have no doubt. We’ve tried several combinations | 毫不怀疑 我们试了好几种 |
[21:13] | of antipsychotics. None proved effective. | 抗精神病药物的组合 没一种奏效 |
[21:18] | Do you intend to charge Ava with a crime? | 你们打算起诉爱娃肇事吗 |
[21:20] | We haven’t made that determination. | 我们还没作出决定 |
[21:22] | Well, if you do, I will testify that she was | 如果你们要起诉她 我会证明事发当时 |
[21:25] | mentally incompetent at the time of the accident, | 她因精神障碍影响 意识不能自主 |
[21:27] | and in my judgment, she should be institutionalized | 我的意见是 她应该进精神病院 |
[21:31] | rather than incarcerated. | 而不是被监禁 |
[21:34] | I asked Ava to draw the wolf, | 我叫爱娃把狼画了下来 |
[21:38] | and I will present her drawings as evidence. | 我会把绘图作为呈堂证供 |
[21:41] | In any case, I recommend that she remain hospitalized | 总之 我建议她继续住院治疗 |
[21:44] | until we know that she’s no longer a danger to herself | 直到我们确信她不会再伤害自己 |
[21:47] | or others. | 或其他人 |
[22:07] | Okay, Dad, you’re home. | 老爸 你回家了 |
[22:21] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[22:34] | I heard something. Downstairs. | 我听到楼下有动静 |
[22:38] | – He’s here! – Get him. | -他在这里 -抓住他 |
[22:58] | These are interesting. Who drew these? | 这些画真有意思 是谁画的 |
[23:00] | A woman we think is being stalked by a wesen, | 一个女人画的 怀疑她被格林生物跟踪 |
[23:03] | uh, sort of like a blutbad. | 有点像狼人的格林生物 |
[23:05] | No, no, no. This is not a blutbad. | 不不 这不是狼人 |
[23:07] | Blutbaden are just one branch of a pretty huge family tree. | 狼人只是相当巨大的族谱中的一个支系 |
[23:11] | There’s all kinds of canid wesen, | 有各种各样的犬科格林生物 |
[23:12] | from the Russian with the volkodlak | 从来自俄罗斯的活尸 |
[23:14] | to the Spanish lob hombre. | 到西班牙野狼 |
[23:17] | This particular fellow is a luison, | 这个特定的支系叫做尖耳狼 |
[23:19] | South American in origin, you can tell by the ears. | 起源于南美洲 从耳朵就能看出来 |
[23:21] | It’s a dead giveaway. | 这是铁证 |
[23:22] | So you think a luison is involved? | 你们认为这案子和尖耳狼有关吗 |
[23:24] | This woman’s very wealthy. | 这名女子非常地富有 |
[23:25] | It could be her husband is trying to drive her mad. | 也有可能是她丈夫试图把她逼疯 |
[23:27] | He’s doing a really good job. | 这点他倒是做得很成功 |
[23:29] | She’s about to be institutionalized. | 她就快进精神病院了 |
[23:30] | And you can’t tell her the truth, of course, | 而你当然也不能和她说实话 |
[23:32] | because that’d sound even crazier | 因为这样会让她觉得 |
[23:33] | than what she already thinks. | 自己的精神更不正常 |
[23:35] | Are you sure the husband is the luison? | 你确定她的丈夫是尖耳狼吗 |
[23:37] | No, and there’s no way I can find out. | 不确定 我看不出来 |
[23:39] | And if we don’t find out, | 如果我们不能确认 |
[23:41] | there’s nothing we can do for her. | 就什么也帮不了她 |
[23:42] | You want me to take a look? | 要我去看看吗 |
[23:44] | – I hate to ask. – You didn’t. | -我不想求你 -你没有 |
[23:46] | – I’m volunteering. – Griffin. | -是我主动提出的 -我是格里芬 |
[23:50] | Got it, thanks. | 收到 谢谢 |
[23:53] | Ava’s doctor. She’s awake, the one who drew those. | 爱娃的医生 打来说画画的人醒了 |
[23:57] | Want me to come with you guys, ’cause– | 要我和你们一起去吗 因为 |
[23:58] | No, we should talk to her first. | 不用 我们应该先和她问话 |
[23:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:03] | Ava, | 爱娃 |
[24:05] | these are the detectives I told you about. | 这两位是我和你提到过的警探 |
[24:08] | Are you here to arrest me? | 你们是来逮捕我的吗 |
[24:10] | No, ma’am. We have a few questions. | 不是 太太 我们有几个问题想问你 |
[24:16] | I don’t even remember hitting that poor man. | 我都不记得开车撞到那个可怜人了 |
[24:20] | I’m so sorry. | 十分抱歉 |
[24:23] | What do you remember? | 那你记得些什么 |
[24:25] | Dr. Burn said she talked to you about what I see. | 伯恩医生说她把我见到的东西告诉你们了 |
[24:30] | – The wolf. – Yes. | -那只狼 -是的 |
[24:33] | I had one of my episodes. He was there. | 我病发时 他也在 |
[24:37] | – In the house? – Yes. | -在屋里吗 -是的 |
[24:41] | I tried to get away from him, | 我想摆脱他 |
[24:44] | but he made me drink, and… | 但是他逼我喝东西 |
[24:47] | That’s when the glass broke, and then I ran outside, | 就在砸碎杯子时 我跑了出去 |
[24:50] | but he was already there. | 可是他却已经等在外面 |
[24:53] | Gabriel tried to stop me, but the wolf was in the car, | 加百利想要阻止我 但是狼就在车里 |
[24:57] | and I had to get away. | 我不得不开车 |
[24:58] | So one moment the wolf was in your house, | 所以前一分钟狼还在你屋里 |
[25:01] | next thing he was in your car? | 下一分钟却出现在你车里 |
[25:03] | He’s everywhere. I can’t get away from him. | 他无处不在 我逃不出他的魔爪 |
[25:08] | I know I’m losing my mind. | 我知道我得了失心疯 |
[25:09] | – Ava. – I am. | -爱娃 -我是疯了 |
[25:11] | People don’t see wolves. | 没人会看到狼 |
[25:13] | They don’t talk to wolves. | 也没人和狼说话 |
[25:15] | What does he say to you? | 他和你说了什么 |
[25:16] | Is this really necessary? | 真的有必要问这些吗 |
[25:20] | I want to tell them. | 我想告诉他们 |
[25:25] | He pretends to be kind, but I know he’s lying. | 他假装友善 但我知道他在说谎 |
[25:30] | Everyone tells me that the wolf isn’t real, | 大家都和我说那狼不是真的 |
[25:33] | that he’s all in my head, | 只是我脑子里臆想出来的 |
[25:35] | but he’s real to me, | 但对我来说却很真实 |
[25:37] | and I know he’s trying to kill me, | 我知道他想杀我 |
[25:40] | and I know he will. | 也知道他最终会杀掉我 |
[25:41] | I am not going to let that happen. | 我不会让他得逞的 |
[25:44] | I think this is enough for now. | 我想问话应该到此结束了 |
[25:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:52] | Gabriel’s records claim he has a medical degree | 记录显示加百利获得了 |
[25:54] | from the University of Sao Paulo, | 圣保罗大学的医学学位 |
[25:56] | ran a private practice in Rio for 15 years, | 在里约开了十五年的私人诊所 |
[25:58] | and got his green card when he married Ava eight months ago. | 八个月前和艾娃结婚拿到绿卡 |
[26:01] | He has no criminal record in Brazil, | 他在巴西没有犯罪记录 |
[26:03] | at least not one that we’ve been able to find. | 起码我们没有找到那些记录 |
[26:05] | Ava’s the sole heir to her family’s import/export business | 艾娃家经营巴西埃斯佩兰萨进出口公司 |
[26:08] | Esperazar Brazil. | 她是唯一继承人 |
[26:09] | I don’t have an exact figure, but it’s worth about 50 mil. | 我没有准确数字 但公司市值约五千万 |
[26:14] | So we’re thinking Gabriel is involved | 所以我们认为加百利有嫌疑 |
[26:15] | because he has the most to gain. | 是因为他是最大受益人 |
[26:17] | Only problem is, Gabriel tried to stop her, | 问题是加百利尝试阻止她 |
[26:18] | and when she drove away, the wolf was in her car. | 而且她开车离开时 那只狼是在车上 |
[26:21] | So either he’s innocent, or he’s working with somebody. | 要么他是无辜的 要么就是他有同谋 |
[26:24] | There’s a hearing tomorrow | 明天会有个听证会 |
[26:26] | to determine whether Gabriel gets control of her estate. | 将决定加百利能否掌控她财产 |
[26:29] | So you have to confirm whether or not Gabriel is a luison? | 你们要确认加百利究竟是不是尖耳狼 |
[26:31] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:33] | You gonna use Theresa? | 你们需要泰丽莎吗 |
[26:34] | Well, she’s a Grimm, right? | 她是格林 是吧 |
[26:36] | She cut off Weston Stewart’s head with a machete, | 她用弯刀砍掉韦斯顿·斯图尔德的头 |
[26:38] | And according to Sergeant Wu, | 根据吴警官所说 |
[26:39] | she didn’t seem too bothered by it. | 她并不觉得困扰 |
[26:41] | I’ve been meaning to talk to you about her. | 我一直想和你谈谈关于她的事 |
[26:43] | Yeah, well, look, Nick, | 听着 尼克 |
[26:44] | I know she kept Stewart from putting another bullet in me, | 我知道她在阻止斯图尔德再对我开枪 |
[26:47] | so I’m feeling a little protective of her myself. | 所以我内心是想保护她的 |
[26:49] | I’m trying not to involve her too much in what we do. | 我会尽力不让她过多牵涉进警务里 |
[26:54] | She’s still got a lot to learn. I’m using Monroe on this one. | 她还有很多要学 这次我会找门罗帮忙 |
[26:59] | You know, one of these days | 总有一天 |
[26:59] | you’re gonna have to make a decision, Nick, | 你要做出抉择 尼克 |
[27:01] | or you’re gonna have to back off on these investigations. | 否则你就别再参与到这种案件调查了 |
[27:03] | Now, I personally think that would be a mistake, | 虽然我个人觉得这样不对 |
[27:05] | but I’m not gonna tell you how to live your life. | 但我不会对你的生活指手画脚 |
[27:07] | You’re also gonna have to deal with Sergeant Wu, | 你还要处理吴警官的事 |
[27:09] | ’cause I don’t want him getting any closer | 因为我不希望他再有机会 |
[27:11] | to bringing Theresa down. | 逮捕泰莉莎 |
[27:17] | So, no pressure there. | 压力真大啊 |
[27:19] | We’re gonna have to deal with Wu whether you’re in or out. | 不管你愿不愿意 我们都要处理吴的事 |
[27:24] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[27:24] | Nick, it’s Josh Porter, Rolek’s son. | 尼克 我是乔什·波特 罗莱克的儿子 |
[27:27] | Josh. Where are you? | 乔什 你在哪里 |
[27:31] | Philadelphia. I just got back to my dad’s house, | 我在费城 我刚回到爸爸家 |
[27:34] | and there were people in there. They chased me– | 发现有人在家里 他们还追赶我 |
[27:36] | – Take it easy. – I can’t take it easy. | -冷静点 -我无法冷静 |
[27:38] | My dad’s house is torn apart! | 我爸爸的房子被翻了个底朝天 |
[27:40] | I got away, I think. What do I do? | 我想我甩掉他们了 我该怎么办 |
[27:43] | If this is because my dad– because he was a Grimm, right? | 如果是因为我爸爸 因为他是格林吗 |
[27:47] | Well, maybe they’re looking for the key. | 也许他们在找钥匙 |
[27:50] | Nick, this is a nightmare. | 尼克 这简直是噩梦 |
[27:52] | Now, I’m not like you or my dad, or Trubel. | 我不像你 我爸爸或者麻烦鬼 |
[27:55] | I’m normal! | 我是普通人 |
[27:57] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[27:58] | Don’t go back to your house. | 千万别再回去 |
[28:00] | – I should call the police? – No. | -我该报警吗 -别 |
[28:02] | It’ll look like a robbery, | 这看起来就是入屋盗窃 |
[28:04] | and if you start talking about Grimms and…keys, | 如果你提到格林和钥匙 |
[28:08] | they’re just gonna throw you in the drunk tank. | 他们会把你关进醉汉监禁室 |
[28:10] | You need to get out of there, now. | 你得马上离开那里 |
[28:13] | My car’s parked at the house. | 我的车停在房子那里 |
[28:16] | Oh, god, they’re coming back. | 天啊 他们又折返了 |
[28:20] | Josh. Josh. | 乔什 乔什 |
[28:25] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:35] | I told you not to go back. | 我警告过你不要回头 |
[28:40] | Whatever you do, don’t stop when you enter this room. | 进了这个房间 无论如何都不要停下 |
[28:44] | Get to the door on the other side. | 直接打开对面的门 |
[28:47] | Remember, the door on the other side, and you will be free. | 记住 打开对面的门 你就自由了 |
[28:51] | But how do I get into this door? | 但我要怎么开这扇门 |
[28:54] | There’s nowhere to open it. | 我没办法打开它 |
[28:56] | With me. I am the key. | 用我啊 我是钥匙呢 |
[29:01] | What do you mean, “You’re the key”? | “你是钥匙”是什么意思 |
[29:45] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[29:47] | Diana? | 戴安娜 |
[29:50] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[29:52] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[29:54] | I’ve got you back. | 我找到你了 |
[29:57] | I’ve got you back at last. | 我终于找到你了 |
[30:01] | Diana. | 戴安娜 |
[30:20] | No! | 不 |
[30:22] | No! | 不 |
[30:24] | No! | 不 |
[30:35] | So I know what he looks like, | 我知道他的样子 |
[30:37] | but how am I supposed to get into the judge’s chambers | 但我要怎么进入 |
[30:39] | for this hearing? | 听证会的法庭 |
[30:40] | You don’t. We’ll be there. | 不必 我们会去那里 |
[30:42] | You stand outside, and when he comes out– | 你站在外面 他出来的时候 |
[30:45] | I don’t think that’s gonna work. | 没用的 |
[30:47] | Even though the luison has a pretty distinct body odor, | 尽管尖耳狼的体味很独特 |
[30:49] | We’re talking about a courthouse, here. | 但那里可是法庭 |
[30:50] | That’s too many people, too many scents. | 太多人 太多味道了 |
[30:53] | It’d be better if you could get into the house | 如果你能在他出席听证会时 |
[30:55] | when he’s at the hearing. | 进入他家 |
[30:57] | It should be easy enough to tell | 就能轻易分辨出 |
[30:58] | if the luison’s been there or not. | 有没有尖耳狼在那里出没 |
[30:59] | Ava’s at the hospital. We’ll be with Gabriel. | 艾娃住院中 我们和加百利一起 |
[31:03] | No one will be home. | 没人在家 |
[31:14] | I’m here. It’s a nice place. | 我到了 这地方真漂亮 |
[31:17] | – It is. – We good? | -没错 -可以行动了吗 |
[31:20] | I am looking at Gabriel right now. | 我正盯着加百利 |
[31:24] | We’re good to go. | 可以行动了 |
[31:25] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[31:49] | Oh, yeah. | 是这里了 |
[31:51] | Definitely. That is luison. | 错不了 就是尖耳狼 |
[32:46] | Monroe. | 门罗 |
[32:47] | You were supposed to tell me when this guy was coming home! | 你不是该在他回家时通知我的吗 |
[32:49] | – Yeah, we will. – What do you mean, “You will”? | -对 会的 -什么叫”会” |
[32:51] | He is! | 他已经到家了 |
[32:52] | – He is what? – Home. | -他怎么了 -到家了 |
[32:54] | No, he isn’t. He’s here. | 不 他没有 他还在这里 |
[32:56] | I am looking right at him. | 我正看着他呢 |
[32:59] | – Yeah, so am I! – What’s going on? | -是吗 我也是 -怎么回事 |
[33:01] | It’s monroe. He says Gabriel’s already at the house. | 门罗打来的 说加百利已经到家了 |
[33:04] | What’s he been drinking? | 他喝什么喝大了吧 |
[33:05] | I heard that. | 我听见了 |
[33:06] | You can’t be in two places at once. | 一个人不可能同时出现在两个地方 |
[33:11] | I gotta go. | 我要挂了 |
[34:02] | I don’t know what to tell you, man, | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[34:03] | that’s the guy I saw. | 我看到的就是这个人 |
[34:04] | Well, then there’s got to be two of them. | 就是说有两个人 |
[34:07] | – Twins? – Oh, my god. | -双胞胎吗 -天啊 |
[34:10] | Of course–twins! | 这不明摆着吗 双胞胎 |
[34:12] | We should have seen that one coming. | 我们早该想到的 |
[34:14] | There were no siblings listed in his immigration file. | 他的移民档案里没有登记兄弟姐妹 |
[34:16] | We’re still waiting on records | 我们还在等巴西联邦警局 |
[34:17] | from the Brazilian Federal Police, | 发来档案 |
[34:19] | but now that we know how they’re doing it, | 但现在我们知道他们是怎么做的了 |
[34:21] | how do we explain it to Ava or anyone else for that matter? | 我们怎么跟爱娃或者其他人解释这事儿呢 |
[34:29] | – Masks. – Right. | -面具 -是的 |
[34:31] | People think wesen have been using masks for years. | 人们一直以为格林生物都是戴了面具而已 |
[34:33] | Yeah. I mean, where do you think | 是啊 不然你以为 |
[34:34] | all those halloween ideas come from, anyway? | 那些万圣节想法是从哪儿来的 |
[34:36] | So we’ve got to keep Ava away from Gabriel. | 我们得让爱娃远离加百利 |
[34:39] | If she sees this luison again, she’ll lose her mind for good. | 如果她再看见尖耳狼 她会彻底疯掉的 |
[34:42] | Or kill herself. | 或者自杀 |
[34:43] | So we’re gonna need to get masks to show her. | 所以我们需要拿面具给她看 |
[34:45] | Hopefully she believes this. | 希望她会相信 |
[34:47] | It’s better than the alternative. | 总比其他方法好 |
[34:51] | What if I see him again? | 如果我又看见他怎么办 |
[34:53] | What if he’s waiting for me? | 如果他在等我怎么办 |
[34:55] | The police checked the entire house. | 警察把整栋房子都检查过了 |
[34:58] | You’re safe. | 你是安全的 |
[35:20] | Hey, hey, hey, I’m sorry. You’re, um– | 很抱歉 你… |
[35:22] | You’re what–you’re Gabriel’s twin, right? | 你是加百利的双胞胎 是吧 |
[35:30] | Luison. | 尖耳狼 |
[35:33] | Matheus! Javier! | 马特乌斯 哈维尔 |
[35:39] | One down, one to go. | 打到一个 还有一个 |
[35:41] | Julio? | 胡里奥 |
[35:48] | Julio. | 胡里奥 |
[35:52] | Julio? | 胡里奥 |
[36:01] | Matheus… | 马特乌斯 |
[36:09] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[36:10] | I don’t know. The idiot must’ve tripped. | 我不知道 这白痴八成摔倒了 |
[36:14] | I am not an idiot. | 我不是白痴 |
[36:16] | Well, you look like an idiot. | 你看起来就像个白痴 |
[36:17] | – How could you trip out here? – I was hit. | -你怎么能在这儿摔倒 -我是被打的 |
[36:20] | Nobody move. | 都别动 |
[36:23] | Ho-ho-holy crap. | 天啊 |
[36:26] | – That is a litter. – I hope that’s all of them. | -是一窝 -希望没有了 |
[36:40] | Gabriel? | 加百利 |
[36:55] | Gabriel, where did you go? | 加百利 你去哪儿了 |
[37:02] | Gabriel, where are you? | 加百利 你去哪儿了 |
[37:07] | Ava, where are you? | 爱娃 你在哪儿 |
[37:15] | Ava? | 爱娃 |
[37:27] | It’s not an exact match, but it’s close enough. | 不是完全一样 但也够像了 |
[37:31] | We had to go to, what, three different stores? | 我们去了多少 三家店才买到 |
[37:37] | Nice woge. | 转化得不错 |
[37:39] | I–I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:41] | Yes, you do. | 不 你明白 |
[37:43] | You’re a luison, your brothers are in the garage, | 你是个尖耳狼 你的兄弟们在车库里 |
[37:46] | and this is so against the wesen council. | 而且这有悖于格林生物理事会规定 |
[37:50] | You cannot prove anything. | 你什么也证明不了 |
[37:54] | Oh, I think we can. | 我觉得我们能证明 |
[38:09] | And he did all this for the money? | 他做这些都是为了钱吗 |
[38:11] | – My god. – And for six months, | -天啊 -六个月来 |
[38:13] | they’ve been trying to drive you crazy. | 他们一直想逼疯你 |
[38:15] | You’re not, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你没疯 |
[38:17] | They’re monsters. | 他们真是禽兽 |
[38:19] | Some people hide it well. | 有些人隐藏得很好 |
[38:24] | Josh, where are you? | 乔什 你在哪儿 |
[38:25] | On a bus. | 公交车上 |
[38:27] | I don’t know what to do. I don’t know where to go. | 我不知道该怎么办 不知道该去哪儿 |
[38:32] | Is this about the key? | 是因为钥匙的事儿吗 |
[38:33] | I don’t know. It could be. | 我不知道 可能吧 |
[38:35] | Well, I don’t have the damn key, you do. | 那该死的钥匙不在我这里 在你手里 |
[38:37] | Yeah, well, I’m glad they don’t know that. | 是啊 很高兴他们并不知道 |
[38:41] | This Grimm thing is ruining my life. | 格林的身份毁了我的生活 |
[38:45] | You need to find some place safe and stay there. | 你需要找个安全的地方待着 |
[38:48] | Well, where the hell is that? | 哪儿有这样的地方 |
[39:00] | No. | 不 |
[39:02] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[39:05] | No! | 不 |
[39:08] | No! | 不 |
[39:19] | Had enough? | 闹够了吗 |
[39:21] | I’ll do anything. Just make it stop. | 我什么都愿意做 停止这一切吧 |
[39:25] | What do you want from me? | 你想让我做什么 |
[39:33] | I want the same thing you want. | 我想要的跟你想要的一样 |
[39:38] | To get our child back. | 夺回我们的孩子 |
[39:41] | So it turned out to be an actual litter! | 真的是一窝 |
[39:46] | I got an awesome willamette Valley Pinot for you. | 给你拿了瓶很棒的威拉姆特谷黑品乐 |
[39:52] | Haven’t heard a lot of that lately. | 最近很少听到这笑声了 |
[39:54] | Yeah, well, the spell of a hexenbiest | 是啊 巫女的咒语 |
[39:57] | does tend to put a damper on the good times. | 的确能毁掉美好时光 |
[40:01] | So does being a Grimm. | 做格林也一样 |
[40:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:07] | You having a little down time? | 你情绪有点低落啊 |
[40:10] | I’m sorry, I’m just trying to figure this all out. | 抱歉 我在思考这一切 |
[40:12] | Dude, come on. It’s a big decision. | 伙计 别这样 这是个重要的决定 |
[40:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:18] | You know, I just don’t want Juliette to constantly have | 我不想让朱丽叶经常 |
[40:22] | to worry about something bad happening to me, or to her, | 担心我或者她或者我们哪个朋友 |
[40:24] | or to one of our friends. | 会发生危险 |
[40:27] | And? | 然后呢 |
[40:29] | And the thought of… | 然后一想到 |
[40:32] | just packing it up, moving someplace new, | 收拾好行李 搬到一个新地方 |
[40:36] | starting a family– that’s very appealing. | 组建一个家庭 这很有吸引力 |
[40:38] | Hey, man, if that’s what you want to do, | 如果你想这么做的话 |
[40:41] | do it. No regrets. | 那就去做 别后悔 |
[40:50] | The problem is… | 问题是… |
[40:53] | I like being a Grimm, Monroe. | 我喜欢做格林 门罗 |
[40:56] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[41:00] | You miss it? | 你怀念吗 |
[41:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:05] | And I’m pissed that it was taken away from me. | 有人夺走了我的能力 我很愤怒 |
[41:09] | Maybe I didn’t want to admit to it, but I want it back. | 或许我不想承认 但我想要变回来 |
[41:15] | – That smells so good! – I know. | -真好闻 -我知道 |
[41:20] | Here’s to the chef. | 敬大厨 |
[41:22] | I just wanted to say thank you to Monroe and Rosalee | 我想谢谢门罗和罗莎莉 |
[41:26] | for putting aside their honeymoon. | 推迟他们的蜜月 |
[41:30] | That means a lot. | 这意义重大 |
[41:31] | – Cheers. -Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[41:49] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[41:50] | A wolfsangel. It’s wesen. | 狼之钩 是格林生物干的 |
[41:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:55] | It’s because we got married. | 因为我们结婚了 |
[42:01] | You better get back inside. I’ll check the back. | 你们应该回屋去 我去检查后面 |
[42:05] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[42:08] | Ready for what? | 准备好做什么 |
[42:11] | You need to be a Grimm again. | 你得变回格林 |