时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Had enough? – What do you want from me? | -闹够了吗 -你想让我做什么 |
[00:04] | To get our child back. | 夺回我们的孩子 |
[00:06] | – Josh, where are you? – On a bus. | -乔什 你在哪儿 -公交车上 |
[00:08] | You need to find some place safe and stay there. | 你需要找个安全的地方待着 |
[00:10] | Where the hell is that? | 哪儿有这样的地方 |
[00:11] | Elizabeth recreated the potion that Adalind used on Nick. | 伊丽莎白重制了爱达玲对尼克使用的药剂 |
[00:15] | And in order to re-Grimm Nick, | 如果要使尼克重新变为格林 |
[00:16] | you have to breathe in the potion and– | 你必需吸入解药 然后… |
[00:19] | And make love to you. | 跟你做爱 |
[00:20] | – As Adalind? – Oh, god, no. | -以爱达玲的样子 -不行 |
[00:22] | A wolfsangel. It’s wesen. | 狼之钩 是格林生物 |
[00:25] | – Why? – It’s because we got married. | -为什么 -因为我们结婚 |
[00:27] | You need to be a Grimm again. | 你得变回格林 |
[00:36] | “你无怜悯之心 你割下男男女女的脖子 像花环一样戴在脖子上” | |
[00:52] | I’m only gonna ask you this once. | 我只问你一次 |
[00:55] | Do you mean what you just said about me being a Grimm? | 你刚才说要让我重新变回格林吗 |
[00:58] | Is that what you want? | 这是你所希望的吗 |
[01:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:04] | Then it’s what I want too. | 那么也是我所希望的 |
[01:13] | What do you want to do? Should we call it in? | 怎么办 要报警吗 |
[01:16] | Not until we talk to Monroe and Rosalee. | 我们先跟门罗和罗莎莉谈谈再说 |
[01:19] | I’m gonna rip their throats out! | 我要把他们撕碎 |
[01:20] | Monroe– | 门罗… |
[01:21] | They got a problem, they can deal with me. | 他们要有意见 尽管来找我 |
[01:23] | Take me on, but this… | 我来承担 但是这样… |
[01:26] | Cowards. I mean, cowards! | 孬种 真是孬种 |
[01:30] | – We can call this in. – What good is that gonna do? | -我们可以报警 -有什么用 |
[01:33] | – We can make arrests. – That’s not gonna stop them. | -可以逮捕他们 -这阻止不了他们 |
[01:35] | Who is them? | 他们是谁 |
[01:36] | Most likely it’s the Secundum Naturae Order Nam wesen. | 很可能是保护自然秩序协会的格林生物 |
[01:39] | It’s a–ancient organization founded during the middle ages | 是一个中世纪成立的古老组织 |
[01:42] | to keep wesen pure. | 为了维持格林生物纯洁 |
[01:43] | To them, inter-marriage is a crime against man and nature. | 对他们来说 异族通婚就是反人性反自然的犯罪 |
[01:47] | This is all because you got married? | 只因为你们结婚吗 |
[01:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:50] | And this isn’t the first time you’ve dealt with them? | 这不是他们第一次找上门来吧 |
[01:52] | That cracked window in the spice shop, it was a brick. | 他们用砖头打破了香料店的窗子 |
[01:54] | It had a wolfsangel on it. | 上边有个狼之钩 |
[01:56] | – You should have told us. – We didn’t want to worry you. | -你们应该告诉我们的 -我们不想让你们担心 |
[01:59] | You got your own problems. | 你们也有自己的事情要处理 |
[02:00] | We didn’t think it would go this far. | 我们不知道会变得这么严重 |
[02:02] | So the wolfsangel is their burning cross? | 那么狼之钩就是他们点燃的十字架 |
[02:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:05] | It was originally a wolf trap, or in my ancestors’ case, | 原本是捕狼陷阱 用我们祖先的话来说 |
[02:09] | a blutbaden trap. | 是抓捕狼人的陷阱 |
[02:10] | Came to symbolize control over all wesen. | 演变成控制所有格林生物的象征 |
[02:13] | Is the wesen counsil involved? | 与格林生物理事会有关吗 |
[02:15] | Officially, blood purity organizations are outlawed, | 按理来说 血统纯洁组织游离于法律之外 |
[02:18] | but there are those on the counsil who still believe | 但是理事会也有人仍然认为 |
[02:20] | inter-marriage is a sacrilege. | 异族通婚是一种亵渎行为 |
[02:22] | Well, you need to stay with us. | 你们需要跟我们待一起 |
[02:23] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[02:24] | They are not driving us from our home. | 我们不会被他们赶出家门 |
[02:26] | Well, assuming this isn’t going to be a standard | 假设不按照常规警务方式处理 |
[02:28] | police procedure, how do we find them? | 我们要怎样找到他们 |
[02:30] | I don’t know. They’re all wesen. | 不知道 他们都是格林生物 |
[02:33] | That’s all I know, so it’s not really your problem anymore. | 我只知道这些 所以这已经不关你的事了 |
[02:38] | Well, it’s going to be. | 会关我的事的 |
[02:41] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:44] | Nick is gonna sleep with Adalind. | 尼克会跟爱达玲上床 |
[02:46] | What? Really? | 什么 真的吗 |
[02:48] | You’re gonna take the potion? | 你愿意吸入那个药剂 |
[02:51] | Are you sure you’re up to this? | 你确定愿意这么做吗 |
[02:55] | We’re sure. | 我们确定 |
[02:57] | And ready. And the sooner, the better. | 我们准备好了 越快越好 |
[03:10] | 美国俄勒冈 406公路 | |
[03:13] | Two hours and 27 minutes to go. | 还有2小时27分 |
[03:16] | – You want me to drive? – I’m good. | -需要换我来开吗 -没事 |
[03:19] | – Coffee? – I could use a little. | -喝咖啡吗 -喝点吧 |
[03:33] | 俄勒冈 美国406公路 | |
[03:41] | Idiot’s got his brights on. | 这混蛋开了远光灯 |
[03:47] | Let him pass. | 让他先过 |
[03:59] | So much for the scenic route. | 观光路线到此为止 |
[04:02] | We should have just left in the morning. | 我们早上就该出发的 |
[04:04] | You’re all the scenery I need. | 你就是我最好的美景 |
[04:08] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[04:10] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[04:12] | Hang on! | 抓紧 |
[04:23] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[04:26] | Suleka. | 苏勒卡 |
[04:31] | Suleka. | 苏勒卡 |
[04:35] | Door won’t open. | 车门打不开 |
[04:37] | My legs are stuck. | 我的腿卡住了 |
[04:40] | Suleka. | 苏勒卡 |
[04:42] | I can’t get out. | 我出不去 |
[04:50] | No! | 不 |
[04:54] | No! | 不要 |
[04:57] | She’s stuck. I can’t get her out. | 她被卡住了 弄不出去 |
[05:01] | We’ll have to get another. | 我们得再找一个 |
[05:31] | If this information is accurate, and I believe it is, | 如果这条消息可靠的话 我认为不会有错 |
[05:33] | we’ll need to move quickly. | 我们得快点行动 |
[05:34] | – You’re certain it’s Meisner? – No. | -你确定是梅森尔 -不 |
[05:37] | Worth the risk? Yes. | 但值得冒险吗 是的 |
[05:43] | Well, don’t you look fantastic? | 你真漂亮 |
[05:46] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[05:47] | – Hungry. – Then you should eat. | -饿了 -那来吃点东西吧 |
[05:50] | The last time I was offered food, | 上次让我吃东西 |
[05:52] | it didn’t turn out so well. | 可都不是什么好东西 |
[05:55] | Not to worry. | 不必担心 |
[05:57] | It’s all organic. | 都是有机食品 |
[06:01] | This looks so damn good. | 看起来很好吃 |
[06:03] | You know, I know that Resistance helped you to get out | 我知道是反叛组织帮你逃出来的 |
[06:05] | and that heir Meisner was instrumental in the orchestration. | 也知道在这个过程中继承人梅森尔出了不少力 |
[06:10] | So how did he know our people were waiting for you? | 那么他怎么知道我们的人在等你 |
[06:13] | He didn’t. | 他不知道 |
[06:14] | – He killed six Verrat. – Not all six. | -他杀了六个镇反军 -没有全杀掉 |
[06:17] | No? How many did you kill? | 是吗 你杀了几个 |
[06:22] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我谁都没杀 |
[06:24] | Well, they didn’t kill themselves, I hope. | 那他们不会是自杀吧 |
[06:25] | No. There was a woman. | 不是 有个女人 |
[06:28] | She killed them. | 是她杀的 |
[06:29] | She was already there working for the Resistance. | 她为反叛组织工作 提前到了那里 |
[06:31] | She must be quite a woman. | 肯定不是个一般的女人 |
[06:33] | Oh, she is. | 确实 |
[06:35] | So it was a bit of a mistake, | 那么你决定去波特兰 |
[06:37] | you deciding to go to Portland. | 算是犯了个小错 |
[06:40] | – Rather obvious. – I didn’t choose Portland. | -显而易见 -我没想去波特兰 |
[06:43] | – Kelly did. – Kelly? | -是凯利 -凯利 |
[06:45] | The woman. Nick’s mother. | 是尼克的妈妈 |
[06:48] | Nick Burkhardt’s mother? | 尼克·伯克哈德的妈妈 |
[06:49] | You didn’t know that either? | 你也不知道吗 |
[06:51] | I didn’t know who she was | 我之前也不知道她是谁 |
[06:53] | or where we were going | 也不知道我们要去哪里 |
[06:54] | until we got there. | 直到我们到达目的地 |
[06:55] | And she took me to Nick’s house. | 然后她把我带到了尼克家里 |
[06:57] | The Resistance was supposed to deliver you to Brazil. | 反叛组织本应把你带到巴西的 |
[06:59] | I think Nick’s mother figured that one out. | 我想尼克的妈妈料到你们的计划了 |
[07:01] | Do you suppose this was the woman | 你觉得这是那个 |
[07:03] | who was with Burkhardt and Sean Renard | 之前和伯克哈德还有肖恩·雷纳德一起 |
[07:04] | at Weston Steward’s house? | 出现在韦斯顿·斯图尔德家的女人吗 |
[07:06] | Who’s Weston Steward? | 韦斯顿·斯图尔德是谁 |
[07:08] | Oh, no matter. He’s dead. | 不用在意 他已经死了 |
[07:10] | But I’m curious. | 但是我很好奇 |
[07:11] | How did Renard convince you to give your child to me in the first place? | 雷纳德一开始是怎么说服你把孩子给我的 |
[07:14] | He brought me to the police station to talk about my mother’s murder, | 他把我带到警局去谈我妈妈的谋杀案 |
[07:17] | which I found out was committed by Nick’s mom. | 我发现其实是尼克的妈妈杀了我妈妈 |
[07:21] | – That must have been awkward. – A little. | -那一定很尴尬 -有点 |
[07:24] | And then he took the baby and said he gave her to you. | 然后他带走了宝宝 还说把她给你了 |
[07:27] | So…now I’m curious. | 所以…现在轮到我好奇了 |
[07:30] | How did you lose her? | 你是怎么弄丢她的 |
[07:32] | The Resistance was waiting for us at the airport. | 反叛组织当时在机场等着我们 |
[07:34] | Except the Resistance had no idea | 但是反叛组织并不知道 |
[07:36] | they were going to Portland. | 他们当时要去波特兰啊 |
[07:38] | That was Kelly Burkhardt’s idea. | 那是凯利·伯克哈德的主意 |
[07:39] | Kelly Burkhardt seems to be everywhere. | 怎么好像什么事都有凯利·伯克哈德 |
[07:41] | She said something to me at the police station. | 她在警局的时候和我说了一些事情 |
[07:44] | I had to give up my son because of who I was. | 因为我的身份 我必须放弃我的儿子 |
[07:47] | If I hadn’t done that, he might have been killed. | 如果我不这么做 他可能早死了 |
[07:50] | That’s your problem. Not mine. | 那是你的问题 不是我的 |
[07:52] | If you’re looking for some sort of forgiveness, | 如果你是想寻求什么原谅 |
[07:54] | I don’t have any. | 我可没法给你 |
[07:55] | I’m not asking for forgiveness. | 我不是在寻求原谅 |
[07:58] | I want you to understand. | 我只是想让你明白 |
[08:01] | Sometimes we have to sacrifice what we love most. | 有时候我们不得不牺牲自己的最爱 |
[08:08] | Perhaps you’d like to share that. | 也许你会愿意分享一下 |
[08:10] | “Sometimes we have to sacrifice what we love most.” | “有时候我们不得不牺牲自己的最爱” |
[08:14] | That’s what she said. | 这就是她当时说的 |
[08:19] | I do believe we now know who has the child. | 我现在确定孩子在谁手里了 |
[08:24] | Ferula tingitana. | 氨草油 |
[08:32] | One drop less than last time. | 比上次少滴一点 |
[08:38] | Time for the hat. | 可以把帽子拿来了 |
[08:40] | I got it. | 我去拿 |
[08:57] | Now it’s up to you. | 现在就看你的了 |
[09:00] | Take three deep breaths. No more. | 深吸三大口 别吸多了 |
[09:02] | Unless, you want her to be permanent. | 除非 你想永远变成她 |
[09:03] | No. | 不要 |
[09:07] | How long will I have to be her? | 我得变成她多久 |
[09:08] | Not long. So don’t waste your time. | 不久 所以别把时间浪费了 |
[09:10] | When they’re done, | 他们完事之后 |
[09:12] | Nick will be a Grimm again? | 尼克会重新变回格林吗 |
[09:14] | If it works, it’ll work in its own time. | 就算生效了 也自有其生效的时间 |
[09:16] | If it works? | 就算生效 |
[09:18] | There are a lot of unknowns. | 有许多的未知 |
[09:20] | The same if you do nothing. | 和你什么都不做一样 |
[09:22] | Let’s just get this over with. | 我们开始吧 |
[09:35] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[09:38] | How do I look? | 我看上去如何 |
[09:39] | Like you. | 还是你自己的样子 |
[09:41] | Maybe I didn’t get enough of it? | 也许是我吸得不够多 |
[09:43] | Look at your hand. | 看看你的手 |
[09:49] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[09:59] | – Yeah, that’s her. – It worked? | -没错了 是她 -成功了吗 |
[10:01] | Big time. | 成功至极 |
[10:04] | Oh, that’s really weird. | 天呐 真的好奇怪 |
[10:06] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[10:07] | Like me. | 感觉就是我自己 |
[10:08] | Which me are you talking about? | 你是指哪个”我” |
[10:10] | Me. Juliette. | 我 朱丽叶 |
[10:12] | Enough talking. It’s time to leave. | 可以了 该走了 |
[10:18] | Trubel. | 麻烦鬼 |
[10:19] | Yeah, I’m–I’m going with you. | 来了 我…我这就和你们一起走 |
[10:24] | This… this is so… | 这…这真是太… |
[10:27] | I don’t even know what to call it. | 我甚至都不知道该如何形容了 |
[10:29] | At least it’s me this time. | 至少这次是真的我 |
[10:50] | Yeah, that’ll help. I hope. | 是了 这会有用 我希望 |
[10:58] | – Maybe if I just close my eyes. – No. | -也许我就直接闭上眼睛 -不要 |
[11:00] | We’re not doing it that way. | 别这样 |
[11:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:05] | You love me, Nick. | 你爱我 尼克 |
[11:08] | What you see isn’t me. | 虽然你现在看见的不是我 |
[11:10] | But you know it is. | 但其实就是我 |
[11:12] | Yeah, that helps. | 没错 这句话蛮有帮助的 |
[11:14] | This is your one and only chance to have an affair with my blessing. | 这是你唯一一次出轨还能受到我的祝福的机会 |
[11:19] | You may as well enjoy it. | 你不妨好好享受一下 |
[11:20] | Because it’s still me. | 因为这还是我 |
[11:23] | And I can only see you. And I’m gonna have at it. | 而我只能看见你 我要开始了 |
[11:29] | Well, if you put it that way. | 你非要这么说的话也行 |
[11:37] | I can’t imagine how difficult this must be for them. | 我简直不能想象这对他们而言是有多艰难 |
[11:40] | I think the word is creepy. | 我觉得应该用”诡异”来形容 |
[11:41] | I really hope it works. | 我真的希望能成功 |
[11:43] | It’s been kinda strange, you know, him having to ask me for help | 这感觉有点奇怪 看到他得向我求助 |
[11:45] | when he was the one that taught me what a Grimm was. | 毕竟他才是那个告诉我格林是什么的人啊 |
[11:47] | I’m sure it’s pretty awkward for him too. | 我确定这对他而言也是蛮尴尬的 |
[11:49] | You know? | 你懂吧 |
[11:49] | Sort of like the professor asking the student to explain | 就像是教授要求学生去解释 |
[11:52] | what he taught. | 自己教授的内容 |
[11:53] | You should stay here tonight. | 你今晚应该住在这里 |
[11:55] | We have a guest room. | 我们有客房的 |
[11:56] | Nick will call us. Right? | 尼克会打电话给我们的 对吧 |
[11:57] | If things start to happen. | 假如他变回格林的话 |
[11:58] | He’ll call. | 他会的 |
[11:59] | I’m sure they’ll tell us when they’re ready. | 我确定等他们准备好了就会告诉我们的 |
[12:01] | We should just get some sleep. | 我们应该去睡一觉 |
[12:06] | All right, yeah. Sleep. | 好了 没错 睡一觉 |
[12:08] | ‘Cause I gotta stop thinking about Nick and Juliette, | 因为我得停下不能再想尼克和朱丽叶 |
[12:10] | or Nick and Adalind, or Adalind with Juliette. | 或者尼克和爱达玲 或者爱达玲版朱丽叶 |
[12:11] | I mean, the whole thing is like some | 我是说 这整件事就像是某种 |
[12:12] | bizarre, convoluted menage-a-trois. | 怪异的 错综复杂的三角关系 |
[12:15] | Monroe, we have a guest. | 门罗 我们有客人在这儿呢 |
[12:18] | Sorry, Trubel. | 抱歉 麻烦鬼 |
[12:19] | Oh, I know what convoluted means. | 我知道”错综复杂的”是什么意思 |
[12:35] | Do you feel any different? | 你现在有感到任何不同吗 |
[12:38] | Not really. | 并没有 |
[12:43] | So… how was it? | 所以说…感觉如何 |
[12:49] | Are you really gonna ask me that? | 你真的要问我这个吗 |
[12:51] | Well, I’m sort of interested. | 我还是有点感兴趣的 |
[12:55] | If I say it was good, | 假如我说感觉很好 |
[12:57] | you’ll never forget it. | 你会永远记着 |
[12:58] | If I say it was bad, | 假如我说感觉很糟 |
[13:00] | you’ll never forget it. | 你也会永远记着 |
[13:01] | This is a no-win situation. | 怎么都不讨好 |
[13:04] | Well, just so you know, | 我只是想让你知道 |
[13:05] | it was good for both of us. | 我们都感觉很棒 |
[13:13] | Which one of you said that? | 这是哪一个”你”在说话 |
[13:15] | Me. | 我 |
[13:18] | This isn’t even funny. | 一点也不好笑 |
[13:22] | So strange. | 实在是太奇怪 |
[13:25] | I really hate you. | 我真的很讨厌你 |
[13:28] | I am going to get all of us a drink. | 我去给”我们”拿杯喝的 |
[13:34] | Talk about getting under someone’s skin. | 真是给自己找堵 |
[13:47] | Juliette? | 朱丽叶 |
[13:49] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:00] | Juliette? | 朱丽叶 |
[14:03] | Oh, my God. I’m gonna call 911. | 我的天呐 我要打电话报警 |
[14:05] | No! I’m–I’m okay. | 不 我没事 |
[14:07] | No, don’t move. | 不 别起来 |
[14:09] | Whatever it was, it’s gone now. | 刚才的剧痛已经消失了 |
[14:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:16] | – You should lie down. – No, I’m fine. | -你该躺下来 -不 我没事 |
[14:18] | The pain is… oh, God, coming back again. | 剧痛 天呐 又回来了 |
[14:38] | Oh, my God, that really hurt. | 我的天呐 刚才痛死了 |
[14:39] | But you’re back. | 但是你的样貌恢复了 |
[14:42] | What? | 什么 |
[14:43] | You’re you again. | 你又变回你自己了 |
[14:45] | Thank God. | 感谢上天 |
[14:48] | Can I just say, that woman is such a bitch. | 我只想说那贱女人坏透了 |
[14:58] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[15:01] | These rude epreuve take more and more out of you | 残酷的生活慢慢榨干你 |
[15:03] | the older you get. | 你就会变得越来越老 |
[15:04] | Well, you still look very beautiful. | 你依然美艳动人 |
[15:08] | Not without effort. | 费了不少的气力 |
[15:11] | I underestimated its power. | 我低估了它的能力 |
[15:17] | I can feel it in the cloth. | 从布料中就能感觉得到 |
[15:19] | I believe it’s French. Quite old. | 我想这东西来自法国 相当古老 |
[15:21] | Fabric’s exquisite. | 面料很精致 |
[15:22] | This could be one of the original trente-sept. | 有可能是最初的三十七件器物之一 |
[15:26] | From the Malleus Maleficarum? | 来自女巫之锤吗 |
[15:28] | Hammer of the witches. A brutal time for our ancestors. | 女巫之锤 对我们的祖先来说是个残酷时期 |
[15:32] | How do you think Adalind acquired this? | 你觉得爱达玲是怎么拿到这东西的 |
[15:35] | From her mother, after she died. | 在她母亲死后 她继承下来的 |
[15:38] | Yes, but where do you think she got it from? | 是 但你觉得她母亲又是从哪得来的呢 |
[15:42] | Treat it with proper respect. | 以适当的尊重来对待此物 |
[15:44] | It could come in handy. | 说不定能派上用场 |
[15:46] | Which is… why I’m leaving it with you. | 所以我把这东西留给你 |
[15:52] | When are you going? | 你要什么时候走 |
[15:55] | I’m not certain. | 我不确定 |
[15:57] | But I think it’s best we say good-bye now. | 但我认为我们最好现在就道个别 |
[16:04] | You know I’m not very good at these things. | 你知道我不太擅长这种事 |
[16:09] | – I will miss you. – And I you. | -我会想念你的 -我也是 |
[16:13] | Please be careful. | 小心谨慎点 |
[16:16] | You know what I did for you can only be done once | 我为你所做的事 无论是你还是我 |
[16:18] | for both of us. | 都只能有这么一次 |
[16:25] | I want my granddaughter. | 我要我的孙女 |
[16:28] | If I could give her to you, I would. | 如果我能把她交给你 我会的 |
[16:31] | But I believe Nick when he says he has no idea | 但是我相信尼克的确不知道 |
[16:33] | where his mother is. | 他母亲在哪 |
[16:34] | Well, that’s his mother. | 那可是他母亲 |
[16:35] | She’ll be in contact at some point. | 她一定会联系他的 |
[16:37] | I need you to be ready for that. | 我要你为此做好准备 |
[16:41] | I promise you… | 我向你保证 |
[16:42] | I will. | 我会的 |
[16:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:52] | I’m just so glad to have you back. | 很高兴你变回了自己 |
[16:56] | Well, the question is do we have you back? | 问题是你变回来了吗 |
[17:00] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[17:02] | And I’m not gonna find out by hanging out with you. | 但我跟你在一起是不会知道答案的 |
[17:04] | Well then, I guess you have to go out | 那看来你只有出门 |
[17:05] | and find some wesen butt | 去找些格林生物 |
[17:08] | and kick it. | 来试一试 |
[17:16] | I got it. | 我去开 |
[17:24] | You lose your key? | 你弄丢钥匙了吗 |
[17:25] | No. | 没 |
[17:26] | I–I just didn’t want to come in if– | 我只是不想进屋撞见… |
[17:28] | You know, you two were– | 万一你们俩在… |
[17:31] | We’re done. | 我们完事了 |
[17:33] | Done, done. Like, I mean, Adalind done? | 完了 你是说爱达玲消失了 |
[17:37] | Adalind is gone. Juliette’s back. | 爱达玲走了 朱丽叶回来了 |
[17:40] | We’re good! | 我们没事了 |
[17:43] | Hi. Just wanted to be sure. | 只是想确定一下 |
[17:45] | Good. | 太好了 |
[17:50] | Oh, I am so relieved it’s you. | 是你我就安心了 |
[17:54] | I’m so sorry. | 真得很抱歉 |
[17:55] | We really should have called to tell you it was finito. | 完事后 我们真该给你们打个电话 |
[17:58] | No, don’t worry about it. | 别担心这种事 |
[17:59] | We didn’t give it a second thought. | 我们都没胡思乱想 |
[18:00] | Went right to bed. | 回家倒头就睡了 |
[18:03] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[18:04] | – I don’t know. – Maybe we should find out. | -不知道 -我们该试试看吧 |
[18:10] | – Not happening. – I…haven’t woged yet. | -看不到 -我还没转化呢 |
[18:20] | Any time you’re ready. | 随时可以开始了 |
[18:26] | I… guess that answers that question. | 看来…已经有答案了 |
[18:29] | You know what, I shouldn’t have pushed it. | 我不该急着催你的 |
[18:30] | Maybe it’s too soon. | 也许还没到时候 |
[18:31] | Elizabeth said it could take some time. | 伊丽莎白说可能要过些时候才能恢复 |
[18:35] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[18:36] | Nope, nothing yet. | 没有 还看不到 |
[18:42] | I can meet you in 20. | 二十分钟后见 |
[18:45] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[18:49] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[18:55] | I’m really happy you’re you. | 真的很高兴你变回了自己 |
[18:58] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[19:00] | ‘Cause let me just tell you, | 告诉你们吧 |
[19:02] | I did not like being a blonde. | 因为我真的很不喜欢一头金发 |
[19:06] | Car looks to have gone off the road late last night. | 这车看来是昨天深夜里冲出了车道 |
[19:08] | Discovered this morning by a bicyclist. | 今早被一个骑自行车的人发现的 |
[19:10] | – We know who it is? – Suleka Turner. | -知道是谁吗 -苏勒卡·特纳 |
[19:12] | Portland address. | 住在波特兰 |
[19:13] | Car’s registered to her husband, Dix Turner. | 车辆登记在她丈夫迪克斯·特纳的名下 |
[19:15] | First responders got here about an hour ago. | 现场急救员大概一小时前到达现场 |
[19:18] | She said something came out of the woods, | 她说有东西从树林里冲出来 |
[19:19] | took her husband, | 抓住了她丈夫 |
[19:20] | and dragged him away. | 并将其拖走 |
[19:22] | We’re searching for the husband, but no sign of him. | 我们在搜索她丈夫 但是毫无踪迹 |
[19:24] | Seat belt’s been cut and there is blood, so… | 安全带被割断 上面沾有血迹 |
[19:26] | She’s pretty out of, but she’s trying to say something. | 她还处于惊吓当中 但却想要说些什么 |
[19:29] | You might want to listen before we sedate her. | 在我们给她打镇静剂前 你们最好过来听听 |
[19:36] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[19:37] | We’re detectives and we’re trying to find out | 我们是警探 现在想要调查 |
[19:38] | what happened. | 事发经过 |
[19:39] | They tried to take me. They took my husband. | 他们也想抓我 结果却把我丈夫抓走了 |
[19:42] | – Who? – They were terrible. | -谁 -他们很吓人 |
[19:44] | I’ve never seen anything like that. | 我从未见过这样的人 |
[19:46] | He said, they have to get another. | 他说他们得再抓一个 |
[19:49] | Because they couldn’t get me. | 因为他们带不走我 |
[19:51] | We gotta take her. | 我们要带她走了 |
[19:56] | County sheriff got here before we did. | 本郡警长在我们之前赶到这里 |
[19:58] | They secured the area | 他们清理了场地 |
[19:59] | and made the determination there was a possible kidnapping, | 并且认为这有可能是一起绑架案 |
[20:01] | which is the reason you’re here. | 所以你们就被叫来了 |
[20:03] | Well, they definitely hit something. | 他们肯定是撞到了什么 |
[20:06] | This tire is shredded. | 轮胎都被扯碎了 |
[20:09] | Aw. Think I find something. | 我有新发现 |
[20:16] | Yeah, I’d say they hit something. | 我就说他们撞到了什么东西 |
[20:17] | What’d you find? | 你发现什么了 |
[20:18] | Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin, Deputy Sheriff Farris. | 这是伯克哈德和格里芬警探 这是法利斯副警长 |
[20:21] | – Good to meet you. – You too. | -很高兴见到你们 -很高兴见到你 |
[20:24] | Well, it looks like they hit | 看上去他们像是撞到了 |
[20:24] | a piece of wood with some nails in it. | 一块钉满钉子的木头 |
[20:26] | I’ve seen something like this on this road before. | 我在这段路上见过类似的事 |
[20:28] | – When? – About five, six years ago. | -什么时候 -大约在五六年前 |
[20:30] | One of my first cases. Maybe 15 miles east. | 我早期处理的案件之一 从这向东十五英里 |
[20:33] | Same deal. Wrecked car, two missing people. | 同样的事 毁坏的汽车 两人失踪 |
[20:37] | A spiked strip just like that in the tire. | 跟这个轮胎里一样的带钉木条 |
[20:39] | Oh, yeah. I remember that case. | 对啊 我记得那起案子 |
[20:41] | Nobody was ever found. | 一个人都没找到 |
[20:42] | We need to take another look at that evidence. | 我们需要再看看证据 |
[20:43] | Better get some dogs out here. | 最好带几只搜救犬来 |
[20:45] | All right, guys? We’re not done over here. | 伙计们 我们这还没完事呢 |
[20:47] | – I’ll tell them to hold off. – Thank you. | -我去让他们绕道 -谢谢 |
[20:51] | Let’s get that tire off. | 我们把轮胎卸下来吧 |
[20:53] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[20:54] | We’re not done with the investigation yet. | 现场调查还没有结束呢 |
[21:17] | She’s on the move. | 她出来了 |
[21:23] | – You watching me? – I was waiting for a friend. | -你在监视我吗 -我在等一个朋友 |
[21:27] | You gonna follow me? | 你要跟踪我吗 |
[21:29] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[21:30] | Call your boss, Chavez. | 给你老板查瓦兹打个电话 |
[21:31] | Tell her you can’t follow me. | 告诉她你没法跟踪我 |
[21:56] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈的在做什么 |
[21:58] | Don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[22:15] | November 27th. Six years ago. | 11月27日 六年以前 |
[22:17] | Homemade. Look familiar? | 手制的 看上去眼熟吗 |
[22:19] | Hmm. Yeah. | 对啊 |
[22:21] | The victims were Keith and Jennifer Blakely | 受害人是凯斯和珍妮弗·布莱克利 |
[22:23] | of Spokane, Washington. | 华盛顿斯波坎市人 |
[22:24] | Reported missing at the scene. | 在现场被认定失踪 |
[22:27] | Bodies never found. | 没有找到尸体 |
[22:29] | It looks like there was a survivor. | 看上去好像有幸存者 |
[22:31] | Penny Conner. | 佩妮·康纳 |
[22:33] | Jennifer’s sister. She was…13 years old. | 珍妮弗的妹妹 她那时13岁 |
[22:36] | Asleep in the backseat. Wasn’t wearing a seat belt. | 正在后座上睡觉 没有系安全带 |
[22:38] | Got knocked to the floor during the accident. | 在意外发生时被甩到了车座下 |
[22:41] | You really know this. | 你还真记得 |
[22:43] | I remember what she said to me. | 我记得她对我说的话 |
[22:45] | Monsters took her sister and brother-in-law. | 怪物抓走了她的姐姐和姐夫 |
[22:49] | Well, you wouldn’t have known that six years ago. | 六年前你还不知道有格林生物呢 |
[22:53] | Get off! I told you, man, I didn’t hit her. | 放开我 我说过了 我没有伤害她 |
[22:57] | Come on, settle down. | 来 坐下 |
[23:06] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:08] | Yeah, I thought I, uh… | 我想… |
[23:12] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[23:14] | Heard from the dog handlers. | 搜救犬那边的消息 |
[23:16] | Picked up a trail, | 他们找出来一条路线 |
[23:17] | but it dead ended back at the highway. | 但尽头就是高速公路 |
[23:18] | So…there was probably a car waiting for them. | 也许有辆车在那里接应他们呢 |
[23:21] | This was buried where the car went off the road. | 这东西就埋在汽车冲出公路的地方 |
[23:24] | Search dog dug it up. | 搜救犬把它挖出来了 |
[23:29] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[23:31] | Stuff nightmares are made of. | 噩梦的组成元素 |
[23:35] | Or bad art. | 或者是邪艺术 |
[23:37] | Now, if these crimes are connected, there may be | 如果这几起事件是有关联的 |
[23:39] | another one of those where we were this morning. | 也许在今早我们去的地方还能找到一个 |
[23:57] | – She in a car? – Bike. | -她是开车走的吗 -自行车 |
[23:58] | – A bike? – Yeah, a bike. Yeah, the kind you pedal. | -自行车 -对啊 脚踏的那种自行车 |
[24:12] | – Oh, my god. – Josh? | -老天哪 -乔什 |
[24:13] | – Trubel? – Get… | -麻烦鬼 -给我… |
[24:18] | – No, no, no, no. – Stay down. | -别 别 别 -躺下 |
[24:19] | – I didn’t do anything. – I know. | -我什么也没做 -我知道 |
[24:20] | Then why are you doing this to me? | 那你为什么要这样对我 |
[24:22] | Stay down! | 躺回去 |
[24:25] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[24:26] | A lot. | 很多事 |
[24:29] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[24:32] | I had no place else to go. | 我没地方可以去了 |
[24:39] | You know, my uncle Andre had one of these things. | 知道吗 我的叔叔安德烈就有这种东西 |
[24:41] | He spent hours and hours going up and down beaches. | 他花无数个小时在海滩上走来走去 |
[24:46] | One time, he found a watch worth $5,000. | 有一次 他捡到一只价值五千美元的手表 |
[24:49] | Wow, that’s pretty good. | 那棒极了 |
[24:51] | He lost it the week before. | 是他在前一周弄丢的 |
[24:55] | You can’t make this stuff up. | 这种事可不是编的 |
[24:58] | Found something. | 找到了 |
[25:11] | – Another beer can. – Popular spot. | -又是一个啤酒罐 -扔酒瓶的好地方啊 |
[25:12] | Hey, working on a six-pack. | 这么挖可以锻炼腹肌啊 |
[25:27] | – Not a beer can. – Yeah. | -这次不是啤酒罐了 -不是 |
[25:29] | Looks like we got a connection. | 我们找到共同点了 |
[25:31] | Hey. Said I could find you guys here. | 他们说你们在这里 |
[25:33] | You got something? | 有什么发现吗 |
[25:36] | That’s kinda weird. It’s important? | 这东西看上去怪怪的 很重要吗 |
[25:39] | Just like another one I found six years ago. | 跟我六年前找到的那个一模一样 |
[25:41] | What is it? Some kind of totem? | 这是什么 某种图腾吗 |
[25:43] | Could be a signature? | 也许是一种署名的方式 |
[25:45] | I did some looking into related accidents on this highway. | 我查了一下这段公路上发生的类似案件 |
[25:47] | I went back ten years. | 查了过去十年间的 |
[25:49] | The first was your case, six years ago. | 第一起就是你说的那次 六年以前 |
[25:51] | Another case with similar circumstances three years after that. | 另一起情况类似的是在三年以前 |
[25:54] | Young couple, last seen on Route 406. | 年轻夫妇 最后一次出现是在406号公路上 |
[25:57] | They were camping. | 他们在野营 |
[25:57] | Their SUV was found abandoned near a trailhead, so… | 他们的越野车在一条小路的尽头被找到 |
[26:00] | Everybody assumed they got lost in the woods. | 所有人都觉得他们是在树林深处迷路了 |
[26:02] | Campers get lost all the time. What’s the similarity? | 任何时候都有露营者迷路 有什么相似的 |
[26:05] | Left their camping gear behind. | 他们扎营的工具被留下了 |
[26:06] | Where was the SUV found? | 越野车是在哪里找到的 |
[26:08] | About four miles down the highway. | 沿这条公路往下走四英里 |
[26:09] | That’s why I came, I thought you guys might want to check it out. | 所以我才过来的 我觉得你们可能会想去看看 |
[26:25] | I can dig. | 我能挖 |
[26:29] | All yours. | 交给你了 |
[26:37] | Nothing here. | 没什么东西 |
[26:39] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:43] | I thought I heard something. | 我想我听到了些什么 |
[26:46] | Just, uh, keep digging where you were digging. | 继续挖就好了 |
[26:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:10] | Anybody know any artists slash welders around here? | 有人知道附近住着什么艺术家或者焊接工人吗 |
[27:13] | Couple of junkyards. | 附近有几个废品回收站 |
[27:14] | They might know. | 他们可能会知道 |
[27:16] | I’ll look into it. | 我会去查的 |
[27:18] | All right, thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[27:20] | June Third, 1893. Calcutta. | 1893年 6月3号 加尔各答 |
[27:23] | “After six weeks in the foul bustee, | “在污秽的贫民窟待了六周 |
[27:26] | “I encountered my first. | “我遇到了第一只 |
[27:28] | “It attacked. | “它攻击了我 |
[27:29] | “Fortunately, I had my dagger and was able to slit its throat | “幸运的是我手上有匕首 能在它 |
[27:32] | before it was able to tighten its tongue around mine.” | 用舌头缠紧我之前 割断它的喉咙” |
[27:35] | That’s one hell of a tongue. | 那真是恐怖的舌头 |
[27:37] | “Upon close examination, | “仔细检查后 |
[27:38] | “I have concluded that the phansigar | “我认为科摩怪 |
[27:40] | “is a particular type of skalengeck, not dissimilar | “是一种特别的蜥怪 |
[27:44] | to the visage of the komodo dragon.” | 长得像科摩多龙[世界最大蜥蜴]” |
[27:47] | That’s what it’s called? Phansigar? | 那怪物叫什么来着 科摩怪 |
[27:49] | Yeah. There’s more. | 对 还有更多记载 |
[27:50] | “Here in India, the phansigars hide among the thuggees, | “在印度 科摩怪暗暗做着杀人越货的勾当 |
[27:54] | “the dreaded hindu cult of thieves that strangle travelers | “那些可怕的印度教小偷勒死旅行者 |
[27:57] | “as a sacrifice to Kali. | “作为祭品献给卡莉[印度教女神] |
[28:00] | “But I have discovered that the phansigars have their own brand | “但我发现科摩怪挑选人类祭品 |
[28:03] | “of human sacrifice. | “有自己的方式 |
[28:05] | “Using their filthy tongues, they choke their victims | “他们用那条恶心的舌头缠住受害者 |
[28:08] | “into silence. | “使其窒息 |
[28:09] | “These unfortunate souls… always a young couple… | “这些不幸的人…通常都是年轻情侣 |
[28:14] | “Are then buried alive. | “然后将他们活埋 |
[28:17] | “This evil practice must be performed every three years | “这种罪恶的祭祀每三年就要进行一次 |
[28:20] | to placate Kali.” | 来抚慰卡莉女神” |
[28:24] | Guess who signed this one. | 猜猜这是谁记载的 |
[28:26] | – Who? – Rudyard Kipling. | -谁 -拉迪亚德·吉卜林 |
[28:29] | Rudyard Kipling. | 拉迪亚德·吉卜林 |
[28:30] | Jungle book writer Rudyard Kipling? He was a Grimm? | 《丛林故事》的作者 他是个格林 |
[28:33] | Apparently his sword was as mighty as his pen. | 显然他的剑法和他的笔触一样犀利 |
[28:38] | Every three years, fits the timeline of the kidnappings. | 每三年一次 和这些绑架案时间吻合 |
[28:41] | Only this time, they only got their male victim. | 只是这次 他们只抓到了男性受害者 |
[28:43] | Dix Turner. | 迪克斯·特纳 |
[28:45] | That means they still need a woman to complete their sacrifice. | 也就是说他们还得抓一个女人来完成祭祀 |
[28:49] | We found one of those buried at each accident site. | 每个案发现场都埋了一个那玩意儿 |
[28:53] | So it’s wesen? | 这么说是格林生物干的 |
[28:54] | Didn’t know that the first time around. | 第一次碰上时不知道 |
[28:56] | – What about now? – I’m not sure it’s coming back. | -现在呢 -我不确定能力恢复没有 |
[29:00] | You’re gonna need some help. | 你需要帮手 |
[29:03] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[29:04] | Got the preliminary lab report on those little guys. | 那些小人偶的初步鉴定报告出来了 |
[29:07] | They traced a paint on the metal. | 他们追踪了金属上的漆 |
[29:09] | It’s all automobile paint. | 是汽车漆 |
[29:10] | Scrap from the salvage yard. | 废铁是修理厂的 |
[29:11] | There’s one out on that highway. Been there for 35 years. | 那条高速上有一家 已经开了35年 |
[29:14] | But, it was bought out seven years ago by JP and sons. | 但是七年前被JP和他的儿子们买下了 |
[29:17] | Around the same time the disappearances started. | 差不多刚好就是失踪案开始的时候 |
[29:20] | Address, anyone? | 地址在这儿 要吗 |
[29:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[29:29] | What… | 什么… |
[29:35] | What are you doing? | 你们要做什么 |
[29:58] | They’re leaving! | 他们走了 |
[30:08] | Sorry. I haven’t eaten since yesterday. | 抱歉 我昨天开始就没吃饭了 |
[30:11] | I know what that’s like. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[30:14] | How long have they been watching you? | 他们监视你多久了 |
[30:16] | I’m not really sure. What about you? | 我不知道 你怎么样 |
[30:18] | My life’s a complete wreck. | 我的生活就是一团糟 |
[30:20] | Soon as I got home, there were men in my dad’s house. | 一回家就发现有人在我爸爸的房子里 |
[30:22] | They ripped the place apart. | 他们把家里翻了个底朝天 |
[30:25] | I barely got out. | 我好不容易才逃了出来 |
[30:27] | You think it’s ’cause your dad was a Grimm? | 你觉得这是因为你爸爸是格林 |
[30:30] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[30:32] | Sorry. Dumb–dumb question. | 抱歉 蠢问题 |
[30:35] | Probably hundjagers. | 可能是猎犬怪 |
[30:36] | How would I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[30:38] | I gotta talk to Nick. | 我得和尼克谈谈 |
[30:40] | He’s the only one that can help me. | 他是唯一一个能帮我的人了 |
[30:41] | Oh, you don’t know. Do you? | 你还不知道吧 |
[30:44] | I mean, you wouldn’t… how could you? | 你不会…你怎么能… |
[30:46] | Could I what? | 我怎么能什么了 |
[30:50] | What? | 什么 |
[30:53] | He’s not dead, is he? | 他没死吧 |
[30:55] | So I just talked to him on the phone. | 我刚和他通过电话 |
[30:57] | He’s the one that told me to get out. | 是他叫我赶紧溜的 |
[30:58] | I–I mean, I left my job. I left my car. | 我扔掉了工作 抛下了车 |
[31:01] | Everything. | 抛下了一切 |
[31:02] | He’s okay, but… | 他没事 但是… |
[31:04] | Things are a little different now. | 情况有些不太一样了 |
[31:10] | Different now? | 不太一样了 |
[31:13] | Okay. What does different now mean? | 好吧 这不一样是什么意思 |
[31:23] | – Thank you. Come again. – Will do. | -谢谢 下次再来 -会的 |
[31:30] | Okay, so. What’s the problem? | 好吧 问题是什么 |
[31:32] | Phansigars. | 科摩怪 |
[31:33] | I…never heard of them. | 我…从来没听说过 |
[31:35] | They’re into human sacrifice. | 他们用活人祭祀 |
[31:37] | – That I’ve heard of. – I need you to come with me. | -这我听说过 -我要你跟我一起去 |
[31:40] | Dude, I–I can’t leave Rosalee alone, | 兄弟 我不能留罗莎莉一个人在这 |
[31:42] | not with what’s going on. | 尤其是现在这种情况 |
[31:44] | I know. | 我明白 |
[31:44] | I hope you’re not bringing a phansigar here, | 我希望你没有带一只科摩怪过来 |
[31:46] | because I have heard of them. | 因为我听说过他们 |
[31:47] | Well, I wish what Juliette and I had gone through had worked, | 我希望我和朱丽叶的努力没白费 |
[31:49] | ’cause if I had another way to do this, I would. | 因为如果有其他办法 我不会来找他 |
[31:51] | Nick, it could still work. | 尼克 还是有可能起效的 |
[31:53] | Yeah, well. It’s taking it’s own damn time. | 好吧 时间还没到吧 |
[31:57] | Sorry I’m late. I had to pick up more ammo. | 抱歉 我来晚了 我得去补充弹药 |
[32:00] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[32:02] | You brought your gun? | 你带了枪来 |
[32:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:09] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我晚了 |
[32:17] | You’re good to go. | 你可以走了 |
[32:39] | Could I help you? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[32:40] | Deputy Farris. | 法利斯副警长 |
[32:41] | I’m following up from the accident this morning. | 我来做今天上午事故的后续调查 |
[32:43] | You towed the wreck. | 是你把车拖走的 |
[32:44] | Oh, yes. To the police impound lot. | 没错 拖到警局收留处 |
[32:46] | I know, but I’m looking for someone who is buying | 我知道 但我想了解有没有人 |
[32:48] | small quantities of scrap metal, like this. | 少量买入像这样的废金属 |
[32:51] | Oh, you mean like, uh, for artists or something? | 你是说艺术家之类的吗 |
[32:54] | Could you put together a list? | 你能给我一张清单吗 |
[32:55] | I don’t know if it’s possible. | 我觉得不怎么可行 |
[32:56] | You see, I don’t ask the customers what they use it for. | 你看 我也不会问客人买来做什么用 |
[32:59] | It would be someone who’s been here more than once | 那个人这几年应该来过 |
[33:02] | in the last few years. | 好几次了 |
[33:03] | – I can’t remember. – You think you can check? | -我记不清了 -能查查吗 |
[33:05] | Oh, of course. | 当然 |
[33:06] | – Excuse me. – Sure. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[33:10] | Deputy Farris. | 我是法利斯副警长 |
[33:12] | What’d you find out? | 你有什么发现 |
[33:13] | JP and sons just bought out seven years ago, | JP和他的儿子七年前买下了那家修理厂 |
[33:15] | just before the disappearances began. | 就在失踪案发生前 |
[33:17] | Well, I’m at the yard now. | 我就在修理厂 |
[33:18] | They are cutting up a lot of scrap metal. | 他们在切割好多废金属 |
[33:20] | I’m trying to get a list of buyers. | 我在努力搞到买家名单 |
[33:21] | All right, be careful. | 好吧 小心 |
[33:22] | We’ll be there as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快到的 |
[33:24] | I’ll be here. | 我在这儿等你们 |
[33:30] | What have you done? | 你做什么 |
[33:32] | We needed a woman, now we have one. | 我们需要一个女人 现在有了 |
[33:33] | – She’s perfect. – You idiot! | -她很完美 -白痴 |
[33:35] | Can’t you see she’s a police officer? | 没看见她是个警察吗 |
[33:37] | We’ll cut up the car. They’ll never find it or her. | 我们把她的车处理了 他们不会找到车和她的 |
[33:41] | He’s right. She’s perfect. | 他说得对 她很完美 |
[33:44] | Well, we must do it now. | 我们必须马上动手 |
[34:14] | Bring her. | 把她带过来 |
[34:28] | It’s padlocked. | 关门了 |
[34:42] | Stay close. | 别分开 |
[34:43] | – I need your eyes. – I’m right behind you. | -我需要你帮我看着 -我就在你后面 |
[35:05] | Sounds like some kind of ceremony. | 听起来像是某种仪式 |
[35:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:09] | A ceremony where they bury their victims alive. | 他们在这仪式上活埋受害人 |
[35:13] | Let’s hope we’re not late. | 希望我们没来晚 |
[35:17] | Nick, are you okay? | 尼克 你没事吧 |
[35:19] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得有事 |
[35:20] | Should we get him out of here? | 我们是不是该把他弄出去 |
[35:21] | No. I can hear something. | 不 我能听到些什么 |
[35:30] | We have to get there. | 我们得赶快过去 |
[35:55] | There they are. | 他们在那儿 |
[35:57] | I can’t tell what they’re doing. | 我看不出他们在干什么 |
[35:58] | – Me either. – Are they woged? | -我也是 -他们转化了吗 |
[36:01] | No. | 没有 |
[36:02] | Can you see what else? | 你还能看见别的什么吗 |
[36:04] | Woged or not, I don’t like what I’m seeing. | 不管转没转化 我所看到的可不妙 |
[36:06] | We have to take them down now. | 我们必须赶紧把他们解决 |
[36:16] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[36:16] | What is happening? | 怎么了 |
[36:18] | It’s my head. | 是我的头 |
[36:19] | We gotta get him out of here now. | 我们得赶紧把他弄出去 |
[36:21] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪儿了 |
[36:23] | Help! | 救命 |
[36:28] | Help! | 救命 |
[36:29] | Stay with Nick. | 跟尼克待在一起 |
[36:46] | She’s here. | 她在这儿 |
[36:51] | I’m going in. | 我进去了 |
[37:02] | Monroe, I need your help! | 门罗 我需要你的帮助 |
[37:10] | Nick, I gotta help Hank, okay. I’ll be right back. | 尼克 我得去帮汉克 我马上回来 |
[37:19] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[37:23] | What the hell is going on here? | 这儿到底发生了什么 |
[37:29] | Are you okay? | 你没事儿吧 |
[37:31] | Yeah. She’s alive. | 是的 她还活着 |
[37:34] | Hank, there’s a guy in this one too. | 汉克 这儿也有个人 |
[37:36] | Help me get her out first! | 先帮我把她弄出去 |
[37:39] | Hey! You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[37:52] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[37:54] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[38:00] | You’ve defiled our sacred ground. | 你们玷污了我们的圣地 |
[38:04] | Now you must be sacrificed. | 现在你必须要被祭献 |
[38:05] | You first. | 你先来 |
[38:09] | Grab him. | 抓住他 |
[38:12] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[38:15] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[38:19] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[38:22] | We found another one, but there’s something wrong with him- | 我们又找到了一个 但他有点问题… |
[38:24] | he’s sick or something. | 不知是病了还是怎么了 |
[38:26] | What do you want us to do with him? | 你觉得我们该怎么处理他 |
[38:27] | I’ll take care of him. | 我来处理 |
[38:41] | You’re done. | 你死定了 |
[38:45] | – Nick! – Hank! | -尼克 -汉克 |
[38:55] | A Grimm? | 格林 |
[38:57] | Yeah…I am. | 是的 我是 |
[39:04] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[39:09] | – Nick! – Hank! | -尼克 -汉克 |
[39:25] | Not good. | 不妙 |
[39:47] | Dude… you were right. | 伙计 你说对了 |
[39:53] | It was a phansigar! | 是个科摩怪 |
[39:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:58] | You mean you saw him woged? | 你是说你看到他转化了 |
[40:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:03] | That’s awesome! | 太棒了 |
[40:07] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[40:10] | She’ll be okay as long as she doesn’t remember any of this. | 只要她不记得这一切就没什么事 |
[40:16] | How are you? | 什你怎么样 |
[40:18] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[40:24] | Let’s get you guys out of there. | 我把你们弄出来吧 |
[40:27] | Six possible victims and six graves. | 六个疑似受害者 六个墓穴 |
[40:29] | Pretty good chance the DNA will match the missing vics | 很可能DNA会和六年前失踪的受害人 |
[40:31] | going back six years. | 相吻合 |
[40:33] | An idol in their own image? | 自想像出来的崇拜对象 |
[40:34] | That’s what I’m told. | 他们就是这么跟我说的 |
[40:35] | Monroe do the I.D.? | 门罗认出他们来的吗 |
[40:37] | Turns out, we didn’t need him to. | 我们不需要他来认 |
[40:48] | It’s good to have you back. | 你能变回来真好 |
[40:56] | It’s okay, it’s them. | 没事 是他们 |
[41:02] | – How’d it go? – Pretty good. | -怎么样 -很不错 |
[41:05] | How about here? | 这里呢 |
[41:06] | No problems. | 没问题 |
[41:09] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:09] | Better than. | 还不止 |
[41:12] | – You can… – Yeah. | -你能… -是的 |
[41:15] | I can see them again. | 我又能看见他们了 |
[41:19] | It worked. | 起效了 |
[41:21] | The peace and quiet we never had is over. | 我们从没享受过的宁静祥和没有了 |
[41:25] | Well, then I won’t know what I missed. | 那我也就不知道自己错过了什么 |
[41:27] | Too bad Adalind can’t be here to celebrate | 爱达玲不能来这里开香槟庆祝 |
[41:29] | with a little champagne. | 真是太糟了 |
[41:31] | Emphasis on the pain part. | 我强调的是痛苦的部分 |
[41:45] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:46] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’m good. | 是的 是的 我很好 |
[41:49] | You’re not the only one anymore. | 你不再是唯一的一个了 |
[41:53] | That’s good. That’s really good. | 很好 真是太好了 |
[41:58] | ‘Cause we got another problem. | 因为我们还有一个麻烦 |
[42:08] | – Oh, boy. – Josh? | -天啊 -乔什 |
[42:12] | You know how to use that thing? | 你知道那东西怎么用吗 |
[42:16] | Not a clue. | 完全不知道 |