时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I need you to answer a few questions for me. | 你回答我几个问题 |
[00:04] | I’m seeing things that I can’t explain. | 我总看见无法解释的东西 |
[00:05] | Wu, this is not the time. | 吴 现在不适合说这个 |
[00:06] | No, it never is. | 永远没有适合的时候 |
[00:13] | Shaw is bad news. | 肖可不是省油的灯 |
[00:15] | He’s got some kind of beef with Nick. | 他对尼克有些怨恨 |
[00:18] | A wolfsangel. | 狼之钩 |
[00:19] | – Go to hell. – At your backdoor. | -去死吧 -看你后门 |
[00:22] | It’ll be your blood next. | 下次那就是你的血 |
[00:24] | Officer Acker’s gonna be out there all night. | 艾克警官会一整晚在外面守着 |
[00:26] | I feel like we should do something. | 我觉得我们该做点什么 |
[00:27] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[00:49] | “他差人带他们上庭 然后下了审判” | |
[01:31] | No excuse for what I did. | 我的所作所为没有借口 |
[01:33] | You’re coming with us. | 跟我们来一趟 |
[01:34] | I can’t handle it anymore. | 我坚持不下去了 |
[01:36] | You want answers? Here’s your chance. | 你不是想要答案吗 机会来了 |
[02:08] | – Uh, what are we doing? – You’ll see. | -我们要干什么 -自己看 |
[02:12] | I’ll see what? | 看什么 |
[02:14] | It’ll be a lot easier to show you than tell you, Wu. | 让你亲眼看到比口头告诉你要容易得多 吴 |
[02:18] | No, wait, wait, wait, I don’t care if it’s easier. | 不 等等 我不管什么容不容易 |
[02:20] | Why don’t you just tell me a little first? | 你们还是先透露一点吧 |
[02:23] | Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea? | 或许这样做不太好 |
[02:24] | I heard that, Hank. | 我听到了 汉克 |
[02:26] | Why isn’t it such a good idea? | 为什么不太好 |
[02:28] | You take me out of jail. | 你们带我离开拘留所 |
[02:29] | You bring me to the woods. | 又带我进这片林子 |
[02:30] | What are you gonna do? You gonna kill me? | 你们想干什么 杀了我吗 |
[02:31] | Listen, man, you’ve been asking a lot of questions lately. | 哥们 最近你问了很多问题 |
[02:34] | You want answers or not? | 你想不想知道答案 |
[02:37] | Yeah. Yeah, I want answers. | 想 我想知道 |
[02:39] | You know the book you found in my house? | 还记得在我屋里发现的那本书吗 |
[02:49] | Well, I’ve got more of them. | 我这里还有很多 |
[02:52] | If that’s not something you’re interested in, | 如果你对这些不感兴趣 |
[02:54] | we can turn back around and never talk about this again. | 那么我们就转身离开 再也不提此事 |
[02:59] | No. | 不 |
[03:03] | Let’s see what you got. | 看看你们葫芦里卖的什么药 |
[03:39] | This is where we come to figure out what we’re dealing with. | 这就是我们查阅有关对手资料的地方 |
[03:59] | This is what you saw, isn’t it? | 你看到的就是这个吧 |
[04:10] | – I don’t know. – You saw it. | -我不知道 -你看到了 |
[04:14] | – So did I. – Me too. | -我也看到了 -我也是 |
[04:20] | And I’ve seen skalengecks… | 我还看到过蜥怪 |
[04:24] | And blutbaden… | 狼人 |
[04:28] | And damonfeuers… | 恶火龙怪 |
[04:36] | And aswang. | 还有食婴鬼 |
[04:40] | And they’re real. All of them. | 他们是真的 全部都是 |
[04:44] | Sometimes we see them. | 有时我们能看见他们 |
[04:47] | Nick sees them a lot more. | 但是尼克能经常看到他们 |
[04:49] | I didn’t imagine it. | 不是我想象出来的 |
[04:52] | No. | 对 |
[04:57] | They’re called wesen. | 他们叫做格林生物 |
[05:00] | And I’m a Grimm. | 我是个格林 |
[05:02] | Just like my mom. | 跟我妈妈一样 |
[05:03] | It’s kind of like having an ability to see the truth. | 算是一种可以透过表象看本质的能力 |
[05:09] | “Grimm,” so what, you mean like those German brothers? | “格林” 怎么说 是指那对德国兄弟吗 |
[05:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:13] | I’m kind of related to them. | 我跟他们有点关系 |
[05:16] | Theresa is a Grimm too. | 泰丽莎也是格林 |
[05:17] | That’s why she was staying with me. | 所以她之前跟我住 |
[05:19] | That’s how she was able to kill Weston Steward. | 也是因此她才能杀了韦斯顿·斯图尔德 |
[05:29] | She knew what he was… | 她知道那人的真面目 |
[05:32] | But he didn’t know what she was | 而那人直到最后才知道她是格林 |
[05:34] | until it was too late. | 不过为时已晚 |
[05:36] | Steward was a hundjager. | 斯图尔德是个猎犬怪 |
[05:39] | All of these books, the weapons, everything in this trailer | 这些书 武器 这拖车里所有的东西 |
[05:42] | has been in my family for generations. | 一代一代地在我们家族中传承 |
[05:44] | So then I’m a Grimm too, and Hank. | 那么我也是格林 汉克也是 |
[05:46] | No, no, no, we are not like him. | 不不 我们跟他不一样 |
[05:49] | I was having the same problem. Nick had to bring me in | 我也遇到了同样的问题 尼克只得告诉我真相 |
[05:51] | because I was going down a bad road real fast | 因为我很快就要崩溃了 |
[05:54] | just like you were. | 就像你一样 |
[05:56] | So… you think you can handle this? | 那么 你觉得自己能接受吗 |
[06:00] | Or do you just want to walk away? | 还是你想直接一走了之 |
[06:11] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[06:22] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[06:24] | No, we’re not in bed yet. It’s fine. | 没有 我们还没睡 没事 |
[06:26] | Yeah, all packed up. Car’s picking us up at 8:00. | 都打包好了 八点车来接我们 |
[06:32] | Mom, it’s my honeymoon. | 妈妈 这是我的蜜月 |
[06:34] | I’ll call you when I call you, | 我想什么时候给你打电话 |
[06:35] | And I’ll text you when I text you. | 还有发短信就什么时候 |
[06:38] | Okay, love you too, bye. | 好的 我也爱你 拜拜 |
[06:53] | Monroe? You up there? | 门罗 你在上面吗 |
[07:12] | Monroe? | 门罗 |
[07:17] | Monroe? | 门罗 |
[07:30] | Monroe! Monroe! | 门罗 门罗 |
[07:35] | Monroe! | 门罗 |
[07:41] | Officer Acker. | 艾克警官 |
[07:45] | Officer Acker! Oh, my God. | 艾克警官 天啊 |
[07:48] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[08:09] | I’m gonna love watching you die. | 能看着你死真是享受 |
[08:54] | The aswang’s real too. | 食婴鬼也是真的 |
[09:01] | Why’d you lie to me? | 为什么骗我 |
[09:02] | We were trying to protect you. | 我们是想保护你 |
[09:03] | How do I know you’re not lying to me now? | 那我怎么知道你们现在是不是骗我 |
[09:05] | You don’t. | 你不知道 |
[09:07] | You just have to believe us or think that we’re crazy. | 你要么相信我们 要么认为我们疯了 |
[09:09] | If these monsters or wesen or whatever the hell | 如果你们说的怪物 格林生物什么的 |
[09:12] | you call ’em are real, then where are they? | 都是真的 那它们在哪 |
[09:14] | How many are there? | 有多少 |
[09:15] | Shouldn’t we be out killing them? | 我们是不是该去杀光它们 |
[09:17] | Not all wesen are bad. | 并非所有的格林生物都是坏的 |
[09:19] | Some of my closest friends are wesen. | 我有几个好朋友都是格林生物 |
[09:21] | Oh, so there are friendly ones too, good to know. | 原来还有好的啊 喜闻乐见 |
[09:30] | Hey, Rosalee. | 罗莎莉 |
[09:31] | Nick, Nick, they took him, they took Monroe. | 尼克 他们抓了他 抓了门罗 |
[09:35] | – What? – He went outside | -什么 -他出了家门 |
[09:37] | and they grabbed him. | 那些人把他抓走了 |
[09:38] | Officer Acker’s lying on the ground. | 艾克警官躺在地上 |
[09:40] | – Where are you now? – Back in the house. | -你现在在哪 -我在家里 |
[09:41] | – Did you call 911? – Yes. Oh, my God. | -报警了吗 -报了 天呐 |
[09:44] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[09:46] | Stay inside, lock the doors, | 待在屋里 把门锁好 |
[09:47] | do not leave until the police get there. | 警察到之前不要离开 |
[09:50] | We’re on our way. | 我们这就过来 |
[09:55] | They took Monroe. | 他们把门罗抓走了 |
[09:56] | – What? – Who? | -什么 -谁 |
[09:57] | Right now we have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[09:58] | We’ll explain everything on the way. | 路上会跟你解释一切的 |
[10:18] | Stop! Stop! | 停 停 |
[10:39] | – What happened? – Officer Acker saw someone | -怎么回事 -艾克警官看到 |
[10:41] | on the street, he got out of his car to investigate, | 街上有人 他下车去查看 |
[10:44] | he got cracked on the head and dragged somewhere up there. | 结果头上遭到重击 然后被拖到那边 |
[10:46] | – Anyone see it? – Yeah, we’re working on it. | -有人看见吗 -我们还在调查 |
[10:48] | Hey, you okay? I heard what happened. | 你还好吗 我听说了你的事 |
[10:49] | It’s all good. Just a misunderstanding. | 没事了 只是点误会罢了 |
[10:51] | Let’s get an update. | 我们去了解一下情况 |
[10:53] | – How you doing? – I feel terrible, man. | -你还好吗 -我感觉很糟 |
[10:55] | – It’s all my fault. – Can you tell us what you saw? | -这都是我的错 -你能说说看见了什么吗 |
[10:57] | Not much. I thought I saw something, | 没看见什么 我以为我看见了什么 |
[11:00] | got outside to look, was hit from behind. | 于是下车查看 结果被人从背后袭击了 |
[11:02] | – You see any vehicles? – No. | -你看见什么车了吗 -没有 |
[11:04] | – It happened so fast. – All right, take it easy. | -事情发生得太快了 -别太放心上了 |
[11:12] | Did you find out anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[11:13] | Officer Acker was hit from behind. | 艾克警官被人从背后袭击了 |
[11:15] | He didn’t see anything. | 他什么也没看见 |
[11:16] | We’ve got somebody talking to neighbors | 我们已经派人去问周围邻居了 |
[11:17] | to see if anybody saw anything. | 看有没有谁看见了什么 |
[11:18] | We need to find him before they hurt him. | 我们得在他受到伤害之前找到他 |
[11:20] | But right now I need you to calm down | 但现在我需要你冷静下来 |
[11:23] | and answer a few questions, okay? | 回答几个问题 行吗 |
[11:25] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[11:28] | – You said you went outside. – To look for Monroe. | -你说你走出了家门 -去找门罗 |
[11:30] | He brought Officer Acker something to eat | 他给艾克警官弄了点吃的 |
[11:33] | – and he didn’t come back. – Did you hear anything? | -但是他没有回来 -你听到什么了吗 |
[11:35] | No, I was on the phone with my mom. | 没有 我当时在跟我妈打电话 |
[11:36] | Any other calls? Threats? | 你有接到其它电话吗 或是威胁 |
[11:38] | Not since the spice shop. If they hurt Monroe, | 香料店那次之后就没了 如果他们敢动门罗 |
[11:39] | I’m gonna kill them. I will hunt them down | 我会杀了他们 我会追杀他们到天涯海角 |
[11:41] | and I will kill every one of them. | 把他们一个个都杀光 |
[11:43] | Right now, what I want you to do is grab what you need. | 现在我想让你带上自己的必需品 |
[11:46] | I’m gonna have someone take you to our house. | 我会让人送你去我家 |
[11:48] | No. What if they call? | 不 如果他们打电话来呢 |
[11:49] | We’ll forward any calls to you on your cell. | 我们会把所有的电话转接到你手机上 |
[11:51] | We don’t want you here. | 我们不想让你留在这 |
[11:53] | I will call you as soon as we find out anything. | 一旦我们有任何发现 我会打给你的 |
[11:55] | Hey, Rosalee. | 罗莎莉 |
[11:58] | We will find him. Okay? | 我们会找到他的 |
[12:00] | Now grab your stuff. | 收拾东西去吧 |
[12:05] | I’ll call Juliette. | 我给朱丽叶打个电话 |
[12:13] | Nick. Hey, when are you gonna be home? | 尼克 你什么时候回家 |
[12:15] | I really, really need to talk to you. | 我真的得跟你谈谈 |
[12:17] | They grabbed Monroe. The Wesenrein have him. | 他们抓走了门罗 是格林生物判官干的 |
[12:21] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[12:22] | I’m gonna have Rosalee dropped off at our house. | 我会让人送罗莎莉去我们家 |
[12:25] | – Right now? – Yeah, it’s too dangerous | -现在吗 -是的 她留在这里 |
[12:27] | for her to be here. | 太危险了 |
[12:31] | – Juliette? – Yeah, yeah. | -朱丽叶 -没问题 |
[12:33] | Yeah, bring her over. I just… | 让她过来吧 我就是 |
[12:37] | yeah, I just– I can’t believe it. | 我就是有点不敢相信 |
[12:39] | She’s gonna need you. | 她会需要你的 |
[12:41] | I might not be home for a little while. | 我暂时还回不了家 |
[12:42] | Okay, be careful. | 万事小心 |
[13:37] | – Impuro. – Impuro. | -非纯种 -非纯种 |
[13:41] | Impuro, impuro, impuro, | 非纯种 非纯种 |
[13:48] | impuro, impuro! | 非纯种 |
[13:55] | Why’d you get out of your car? | 你为什么下车 |
[13:57] | Kid walked by the house wearing a hoodie. | 有个穿连帽衫的小孩从房子旁走过 |
[13:59] | I didn’t think anything about it, except a few minutes later | 我也没想太多 但是几分钟后 |
[14:01] | I thought I saw the same guy cross the street, | 我好像又在街对面看见了这个人 |
[14:02] | – so I went to go check it out. – Was it the same guy? | -所以我就下车去看看 -是同一个人吗 |
[14:05] | Couldn’t tell, it was dark. He was near the trees. | 说不准 当时很黑 他站在树丛旁 |
[14:07] | I was about to call it in. That’s when I got hit. | 我正准备上报 就被人打了 |
[14:09] | Went for my weapon, got hit again. | 我想拿枪 又被打了 |
[14:11] | Don’t remember anything after that. | 之后就什么也记不得了 |
[14:12] | Just waking up in the woods and hearing the wife scream. | 刚在树丛里醒来 就听到他妻子的尖叫声 |
[14:15] | I know I screwed this up, you guys, I’m sorry. | 我知道是我搞砸了 真抱歉 |
[14:18] | It happens. | 这事时有发生 |
[14:22] | Go home, get some rest. | 回家休息一下吧 |
[14:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:28] | Why’d he wait to call it in? | 为什么他上报前等了一段时间 |
[14:29] | Maybe he’s trying to be a hero. | 也许他想当英雄呢 |
[14:44] | Thanks for bringing her over. | 谢谢你把她送来 |
[14:54] | I’m so scared. | 我害怕极了 |
[14:56] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[15:00] | Secundum Naturae Ordinem Wesen. | 保护自然秩序格林生物协会 |
[15:01] | Also known as Wesenrein. | 也被称为格林生物判官 |
[15:03] | Yeah, I know what they are. | 我知道它们是什么 |
[15:04] | This is a list of the people we think are involved | 这份名单列出了我们认为的 |
[15:05] | in taking Monroe. | 与绑架门罗有关的人 |
[15:07] | Trubel did some work on this before she left. | 麻烦鬼走之前做了点调查 |
[15:09] | She found a Wesenrein mask on one of them. | 她在其中一人身上找到了格林生物判官的面具 |
[15:11] | Being part of a hate group is not a crime. | 加入仇恨团体也不算犯罪 |
[15:12] | You have any evidence tying them to the kidnapping? | 你们有证据把他们和绑架联系起来吗 |
[15:14] | Yeah, we have a brick through the window of the spice shop | 我们手里有一块砸碎香料店窗户的砖头 |
[15:16] | that had a symbol of the wolfsangel on it. | 上面有狼之钩的标志 |
[15:17] | And then they burned the wolfsangel | 接着他们在门罗和罗莎莉的前院 |
[15:18] | in Monroe and Rosalee’s front yard. | 烧了狼之钩 |
[15:20] | And they gutted a fox and hung it on their backdoor. | 他们还把一只狐狸开膛破肚了 挂在他们的后门 |
[15:22] | So we know this group is involved, | 现在我们知道这个组织跟这事有关 |
[15:24] | and the longer this goes on, | 事情拖得越久 |
[15:25] | the less likely we are to find Monroe alive. | 就越难及时救回门罗 |
[15:27] | We need to go now. | 我们现在就得行动 |
[15:27] | Starting with the first name on that list, | 先从这份名单上的第一个名字开始查吧 |
[15:30] | Shaw Steinkellner. | 肖·斯坦因凯勒 |
[15:32] | Bring him in. | 去把他带回来 |
[15:36] | By the way, how are you gonna handle Wu? | 还有 你要怎么处理吴的事 |
[15:39] | – We already did. – How’d he take it? | -已经处理好了 -他的反应如何 |
[15:41] | He didn’t quit. | 他没退缩 |
[15:43] | Does he know about me? | 他知道我的事吗 |
[15:45] | We’ll leave that up to you. | 还是你自己去说吧 |
[15:59] | I already told your Grimm friend I got no beef with you. | 我已经和你的格林朋友说了 我对你心无芥蒂 |
[16:01] | Monroe– where is he? We know the wesenrein have him. | 门罗在哪 我们知道格林生物判官把他抓走了 |
[16:03] | Don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[16:04] | Well, we think you do. | 你知道的 |
[16:18] | Well, what do you know? | 你都知道些什么 |
[16:27] | Water. | 水 |
[16:34] | I need water. | 我要喝水 |
[16:46] | Damn. They really messed you up. | 该死 他们真把你揍得不轻啊 |
[16:51] | Can you sit? | 能坐起来吗 |
[16:55] | My head. | 我的脑袋 |
[17:02] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[17:04] | I tell you that and I’m in big trouble. | 如果我告诉你 我的麻烦就大了 |
[17:07] | Let me get you some water. | 我给你倒点水喝 |
[17:10] | Don’t tell anyone I’m doing this for you. | 别告诉任何人说我给你倒水喝 |
[17:14] | I’m not even supposed to be talking to you. | 我甚至都不应该和你说话 |
[17:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:27] | What’s the matter, impuro? | 怎么了 非纯种 |
[17:29] | You don’t like vodka? | 你不喜欢伏特加吗 |
[17:31] | Dumbass. | 傻蛋 |
[17:34] | You should know that blutbaden don’t lie with fuchsbau! | 你应该知道狼人是不该和狐妖扯上关系的 |
[18:06] | No, no, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 别紧张 没事的 |
[18:12] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[18:15] | How long have you been here? | 你在这多久了 |
[18:19] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:26] | Do you know where we are? | 你知道我们在哪吗 |
[18:28] | No. | 不知道 |
[18:32] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[18:35] | Terry. | 特里 |
[18:38] | Is my wife okay? | 我妻子没事吧 |
[18:42] | Your wife? | 你妻子 |
[18:45] | They take her too? | 他们把她也抓来了吗 |
[18:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:50] | I hope not. | 但愿没有 |
[18:54] | You don’t know what they do to you. | 你不知道他们会怎么对付你 |
[18:59] | Yo! | 你 |
[19:00] | Don’t be talking to him! | 不要和他说话 |
[19:15] | I want anyone tied to the wesenrein. | 我要一切与格林生物判官有关的人物资料 |
[19:17] | – How much time do I have? – None. | -有多少时间 -没有时间 |
[19:20] | How persuasive do you want me to be? | 你想我投入多少说服力 |
[19:23] | Extremely. | 要非常有说服力 |
[19:26] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力而为 |
[19:39] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我 |
[19:40] | Yeah, come in. | 是的 进来吧 |
[19:46] | I understand you had a talk with Burkhardt and Griffin. | 我听说你和伯克哈德 格里芬谈过了 |
[19:50] | Yeah, yeah, we talked. | 是的 我们谈过了 |
[19:53] | They explain everything? | 他们向你解释了一切吗 |
[19:56] | You mean about Theresa? | 你是指泰丽莎吗 |
[19:58] | Yeah, that too. | 对 包括她 |
[20:03] | Nick told you that he sees things, right? | 尼克说了他能看见某些东西 对吗 |
[20:13] | And you do understand that everything Nick told you is all real? | 你能理解尼克说的一切都是真的吧 |
[20:18] | Yeah. I– uh– | 是的 我… |
[20:21] | – So you know all about– – I do. | -你也知道那些… -我知道 |
[20:25] | Didn’t see that one coming. | 这倒真没想到啊 |
[20:27] | It’s better than being crazy, isn’t it? | 总比认为自己发疯了要好吧 |
[20:29] | Well, I’m just a little– you know. | 我还是有点…你知道的 |
[20:32] | Well, take your time. Now, you didn’t tell anyone. | 慢慢来 你没把这件事告诉任何人吧 |
[20:35] | No, no, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[20:37] | Well, don’t. | 千万别说 |
[20:43] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[20:45] | Are you– | 你也是… |
[20:47] | – You don’t want to go there. – No, I don’t. | -你不会想谈这个的 -是的 不想 |
[20:50] | Thank you… Sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[21:13] | Where’s your gleichheit? | 你的面具呢 |
[21:18] | If I see you without it again, | 如果你再擅自拿下来 |
[21:20] | then you won’t need a mask. | 那你就不需要面具了 |
[21:29] | It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[21:31] | Here. Here. | 给 给 |
[21:34] | Give this to my wife. | 把这交给我妻子 |
[21:37] | No! | 不要 |
[21:38] | – Whoa, whoa! Where are you taking him? – No! | -你们要带他去哪 -不要 |
[21:42] | No! | 不要 |
[21:45] | Oh, no! | 不要 |
[21:47] | No, no, please. No! | 不要 求求你们了 |
[21:54] | No! | 不要 |
[21:57] | Heartbreaking, isn’t it? | 真是让人心碎啊 |
[22:28] | Good morning, sunshine. | 早上好啊 美女 |
[22:31] | You should’ve knocked. | 你应该先敲门 |
[22:32] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[22:34] | Go where? | 去哪 |
[22:35] | Portland. | 波特兰 |
[22:37] | Never going back there. They’ll kill me. | 我绝对不要回去那里 他们会杀了我的 |
[22:39] | You’re not going alone. | 不是要你一个人去 |
[22:42] | Who’s going with me this time? | 这次谁和我一起去 |
[22:46] | The only people who have any connection to your child are there, | 和你孩子有联系的人都在那里 |
[22:48] | so we will be too. | 所以我们也要去 |
[22:53] | You wanna tell us about that? | 要和我们说说这个面具吗 |
[22:55] | Cool, huh? | 帅气吧 |
[22:57] | Gonna wear it for Halloween. | 打算万圣节戴的 |
[22:58] | So why is it in your pocket? Halloween’s a long way away. | 为什么在你口袋里 万圣节还早着呢 |
[23:02] | Maybe you were gonna scare some people tonight? | 还是你打算今晚吓唬吓唬谁 |
[23:04] | Yeah. Cops. | 没错 吓唬警察 |
[23:05] | You know, you could spend a lot of time in prison for kidnapping. | 你可能会因绑架坐上好久牢 |
[23:08] | Kidnapping, what kidnapping? | 绑架 什么绑架 |
[23:09] | You got nothing on me. | 你们又没证据 |
[23:10] | Tell us about the wesenrein. | 说说格林生物判官的事 |
[23:12] | What’s that, some kind of beer? | 那是什么东西 啤酒吗 |
[23:16] | – Give us a minute, will ya? – Sure. | -给我俩一点时间好吗 -好的 |
[23:23] | Oh, now you’re gonna get tough with me. | 你这是要对我玩狠招了吗 |
[23:28] | What, you gonna throw me around? | 要搞什么 把我丢来丢去吗 |
[23:32] | Well, this should be interesting. | 这回可有意思了 |
[23:35] | You know where Monroe is, and you know who has him. | 你知道门罗在哪里 也知道是谁抓了他 |
[23:38] | Monroe? | 门罗 |
[23:40] | Is that his first name or last? | 这是他的姓还是名 |
[23:41] | I’m not gonna ask again. | 我只问一次 |
[23:43] | Good. ’cause I’m getting kinda bored. | 这样最好 我开始觉得无聊了 |
[23:44] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[23:50] | You’re dead. | 你死定了 |
[23:55] | I thought you weren’t a Grimm no more. | 我还以为你不是格林了 |
[23:58] | Well, you thought wrong. | 那你想错了 |
[24:03] | Where’d they take him? | 他们把他抓到哪里去了 |
[24:04] | Where’d the wesenrein take him? | 格林生物判官把他抓到哪里去了 |
[24:05] | I would rather be killed by a Grimm | 我宁可被格林杀了 |
[24:07] | than cross the Grand Master. | 也不会出卖大首领 |
[24:09] | Let’s see if that’s true. | 那我们走着瞧 |
[24:12] | He’s going to kill him. | 他会把他杀了的 |
[24:14] | Get him out. | 让他出来 |
[24:15] | You don’t know what they’ll do to me. | 你不知道他们会怎么对我 |
[24:16] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[24:19] | Nick! Nick! You need to get out of here. | 尼克 尼克 你快出去 |
[24:31] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[24:32] | No. He tried to kill me! | 不好 他想杀了我 |
[24:36] | Gonna sue him. Sue all of you! | 我要起诉他 起诉整个警局 |
[24:38] | – I understand you’re upset. – I want a lawyer! | -我理解你很愤怒 -我要找律师 |
[24:42] | See, here’s the thing. | 问题是 |
[24:44] | There’s a more primal law at work here. | 这里遵从的是更原始的自然法则 |
[24:47] | Now, you’re a klaustreich, Nick’s a Grimm. | 你是野猫精 尼克是格林 |
[24:52] | I wouldn’t push it. | 换我可不会激怒他 |
[25:03] | He knows. The son of a bitch knows. | 他知情 那个混蛋知道情况 |
[25:06] | – I’m trying one more time. – No, no, no. | -我再去拷问他一次 -别别 |
[25:07] | Our best chance right now is to put Shaw back out there | 现在最好的办法是我们放肖回去 |
[25:09] | – and see what he does. – We can’t let him go. | -看看他下一步行动 -不能放他走 |
[25:11] | Right now, we’ve got nothing on Shaw | 现在我们没有证据可以证明 |
[25:12] | or any of the other guys. | 是肖或者其他什么人干的 |
[25:14] | Let’s put someone on Shaw’s house. | 我们派人盯着肖的房子 |
[25:16] | Not you. You stay. | 你不行 你留着 |
[25:19] | Listen, we can’t just put anyone on Shaw. | 我们不能随便派个人盯着肖 |
[25:21] | Have you told Wu this case is wesen? | 你告诉吴这个案件与格林生物有关了吗 |
[25:23] | No. | 没有 |
[25:24] | Well, then we tell him. | 那我们告诉他 |
[25:32] | I made up the guest bedroom. | 客房我收拾好了 |
[25:34] | You should try to get some sleep. | 你得尽量睡一会儿 |
[25:36] | I can’t sleep. I don’t want to sleep. | 我睡不着 也不想睡 |
[25:39] | Okay, well, as long as we’re gonna stay up, | 好吧 既然我们要熬夜 |
[25:41] | I’ll make some coffee. | 我去煮点咖啡 |
[25:43] | We don’t even know if he’s still alive. | 我们甚至不知道他是死是活 |
[25:49] | Don’t go there. | 别想那么多 |
[25:51] | I feel like I can’t breathe. | 我觉得我快不能呼吸了 |
[25:57] | Nick is doing everything he can. | 尼克正竭尽全力去救他 |
[26:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:02] | I know, but I can’t just… | 我知道 但我不能就… |
[26:05] | Sit here and do nothing. | 干坐在这 什么都不做 |
[26:08] | He will find him. He will. | 他会找到他的 他会的 |
[26:13] | The night before we got married we were lying in bed. | 结婚前一晚 我们躺在床上 |
[26:18] | Monroe told me that for the rest of our lives | 门罗跟我说我们的余生 |
[26:21] | we’ll be known as Monroe and Rosalee, | 会以”门罗和罗莎莉”的名字示人 |
[26:24] | Not just Monroe, not just Rosalee, | 不只是门罗 也不只是罗莎莉 |
[26:26] | but Monroe and Rosalee. | 而是门罗和罗莎莉 |
[26:33] | I can’t lose him now. | 我现在不能失去他 |
[26:38] | I can’t lose him now. | 我现在不能失去他 |
[26:47] | Uh, something you wanted me to do, sir? | 你需要我帮什么忙吗 长官 |
[26:50] | Let’s have a talk first. | 我们先聊几句 |
[26:53] | So…All of you here. | 你们都在这里 |
[26:56] | Well… So this must be important. | 那这件事应该很重要 |
[27:00] | – It is. – You know what happened to Monroe? | -没错 -你知道门罗的事吗 |
[27:02] | – Yeah. – Monroe was taken by a wesen hate group | -知道 -是一个叫格林生物判官的仇恨组织 |
[27:04] | called wesenrein. | 把门罗抓走的 |
[27:05] | – Monroe’s wesen? – One of the good ones. | -门罗是格林生物 -善良的格林生物 |
[27:07] | And since the only cops who know what we’re up against | 现在只有这屋里的几个警察 |
[27:09] | are in this room, we’re gonna need your help. | 知道对手究竟为何物 所以我们需要你帮忙 |
[27:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:16] | Now this may push a little outside normal police procedure. | 这可能会稍微有点超出正常的办案程序 |
[27:20] | We need to know you’re okay with that. | 我们得确认你可以接受 |
[27:22] | ‘Cause we are. | 因为我们可以 |
[27:26] | I will do whatever I can to help find Monroe, | 我会尽全力帮忙找到门罗 |
[27:28] | but when this is over, I’m gonna need to have a more, | 但这事结束 我需要一次更加 |
[27:31] | you know, in-depth talk about– | 更加深入的交流 关于… |
[27:34] | Well, there will be plenty of time for that. | 我们会有很多时间可以谈 |
[27:35] | Release Shaw. | 放了肖 |
[27:44] | Hey, sarge. Sarge, listen. | 队长 队长 听我说 |
[27:46] | I just want to say I know I messed this thing up bad. | 我只想说我知道是我搞砸了这件事 |
[27:48] | The hell are you doing here? You should be home, | 你在这里做什么 你该回家 |
[27:50] | – getting some sleep. – No, I feel like | -睡会儿去 -不 我觉得 |
[27:51] | I should be doing something to make up for this. | 该做些什么来弥补我的失误 |
[27:52] | Listen, you’re a good cop. | 你是一名好警察 |
[27:54] | Sometimes it doesn’t go your way. | 有时出差错在所难免 |
[27:55] | – How can I help? – Go home and get some sleep. | -我能帮上什么忙吗 -回家睡觉 |
[27:58] | I can’t do that, sergeant. | 我做不到 队长 |
[27:59] | You can if I order you to. Go home. | 我下命令你总能做到吧 回家 |
[28:12] | Cheetah stalks his prey. | 猎豹悄悄接近它的猎物 |
[28:30] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[28:31] | Shaw, cops put someone on your house. | 肖 警察派人在你家盯梢 |
[28:34] | Oh, crap. | 见鬼 |
[28:36] | Leave the lights on, walk out the back door. | 别关灯 从后门出来 |
[28:57] | Get in. | 上车 |
[29:00] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[29:03] | I didn’t tell the cops nothing. | 我什么也没对警察说 |
[29:05] | I know you didn’t, Shaw. | 我知道你没说 肖 |
[29:08] | The only problem is… you will. | 但问题是 你会说的 |
[29:11] | No, I swear, Grand Master. | 不会的 我发誓 大首领 |
[29:14] | I would never say anything. No! I swear! | 我绝不会说的 不 我发誓 |
[29:37] | Juliette. Sorry to wake you, | 朱丽叶 抱歉吵醒你了 |
[29:38] | but I’m worried Nick might’ve been trying to call. | 但我担心尼克可能会打电话过来 |
[29:41] | – Rosalee. – Could you check your phone | -罗莎莉 -能麻烦你看看电手机吗 |
[29:43] | just to make sure it’s on, please? | 确保是开着机的 拜托了 |
[29:44] | Yeah, of course. | 好的 没问题 |
[29:46] | I didn’t realize how tired I was. | 没想到我这么累 |
[29:48] | It’s on. Nothing. | 是开着的 没有电话 |
[29:51] | It’s been hours. | 已经过好几个小时了 |
[29:54] | Nick is doing everything he can. | 尼克正在尽他所能地去找 |
[29:56] | And where’s Monroe? Why haven’t they found him yet? | 那门罗在哪 为什么他们还没有找到他 |
[29:58] | Listen, I know this is difficult for you. | 我知道这对你而言很困难 |
[30:00] | No, you don’t. Don’t say that. | 不 你不明白的 别说这种话 |
[30:02] | Monroe is missing, | 门罗失踪了 |
[30:03] | and Nick is out there playing cop | 尼克却在需要他用格林身份时 |
[30:05] | when he needs to be a Grimm. | 用起了警察的那一套 |
[30:06] | He needs to hunt these animals down | 他必须要找到这些禽兽 |
[30:08] | and kill them before they kill Monroe. | 然后在它们害死门罗之前杀了它们 |
[30:10] | Is that too much to ask? | 这要求难道很过分吗 |
[30:11] | Okay, you need to calm down. | 好了 你得冷静下来 |
[30:12] | Don’t tell me to calm down. | 别叫我冷静 |
[30:13] | Rosalee, I know you’re upset– | 罗莎莉 我知道你很难过… |
[30:15] | I have a right to be upset. | 我有权难过 |
[30:17] | I need you to pick up your phone and call Nick, | 我要你拿起手机打给尼克 |
[30:19] | and tell him to do whatever he has to to find monroe. | 告诉他要不惜一切代价找到门罗 |
[30:21] | He’ll listen to you. | 他会听你的 |
[30:22] | Don’t turn your back on me when I’m talking to you. | 别在我和你讲话的时候背过身去 |
[30:24] | Stop. I… | 停下 我… |
[30:25] | My head, I have– | 我的头 我得… |
[30:26] | I’m so sick of hearing about your headache. | 我听你说你的头痛都听烦了 |
[30:27] | Please, Rosalee, just give me a minute. | 拜托了 罗莎莉 给我一分钟就好 |
[30:29] | – Call Nick right now. – Rosalee! | -马上给尼克打电话 -罗莎莉 |
[30:31] | – Call him! – Please! | -给他打电话 -求你了 |
[30:32] | – Walk away! – What? | -走开 -什么 |
[30:39] | I warned you. | 我警告过你了 |
[30:57] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[31:05] | What have I done? | 我干了什么 |
[31:09] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[31:11] | You were having a nightmare. | 你刚刚做恶梦了 |
[31:17] | Must have been pretty awful. You were screaming. | 一定是很可怕的梦吧 你刚刚尖叫了 |
[31:21] | Nick didn’t come home? | 尼克没回家吗 |
[31:23] | No. No. | 没有 |
[31:25] | He must be working around the clock. | 他一定是忙得不可开交了 |
[31:28] | Did you get any sleep? | 你睡过吗 |
[31:31] | No. | 没 |
[31:37] | I’m gonna go make us something to eat. | 我去弄点吃的 |
[31:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:54] | Somebody help! Please! | 来人啊 救命啊 |
[31:56] | Help, somebody! Please help! | 救命啊 来人啊 |
[32:00] | Help! Please! | 救命啊 救命啊 |
[32:02] | Shaw works at T&M’s auto shop on Southeast Carlson Street. | 肖在卡尔森东南街的T&M汽车店工作 |
[32:06] | So does Dempsey. | 登普西也是 |
[32:07] | Briggs collects unemployment, | 布里格斯在领失业救济 |
[32:09] | lives with his mother at Canter and Third. | 和他妈一起住在坎特街和第三大街路口 |
[32:11] | Howard is a short order cook at Southside Diner. | 霍华德是南方餐馆的快餐厨师 |
[32:13] | Open 24 hours. | 那家餐厅24小时营业 |
[32:14] | Probably not the best place to stash someone. | 应该不是个藏人的好地方 |
[32:17] | Harold Johnson currently works at Donavon Tools, | 哈罗德·约翰逊目前在唐纳文工具店工作 |
[32:20] | at 14th and Northeast Wesler. | 在韦斯勒东北街和第14大街路口 |
[32:24] | Monroe could be anywhere. | 门罗在哪里都有可能 |
[32:27] | Wu. | 吴 |
[32:31] | We’re on our way. | 我们这就过去 |
[32:32] | Somebody got to Shaw. | 肖遇害了 |
[32:36] | Shaw got here before I did. I was out front all night. | 肖在我之前到的 我一整晚都盯着前门 |
[32:38] | Nobody came in or out of the front, | 没人从前门进出 |
[32:40] | so whoever got to him got to him back here. | 所以不管是谁杀的他 都是在这后门干的 |
[32:47] | Somebody didn’t like that he talked to us. | 我们找他谈话惹着某个人了 |
[32:49] | Why would you go out the back | 除非知道自己被监视了 |
[32:50] | unless you thought you were being watched? | 不然怎么会从后门走呢 |
[32:52] | Somebody tipped him off. | 有人给他通风报信了 |
[32:54] | This is a wesen killing, right? | 这是格林生物谋杀案 是吧 |
[32:56] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[32:57] | Good to know. | 很好 |
[32:58] | Can you tell by the way he died what kind of wesen? | 你们能分辨是哪种格林生物杀了他吗 |
[33:00] | – No. – No. | -不能 -不行 |
[33:02] | – Let’s check inside. – This way. | -进里边看看吧 -这边走 |
[33:15] | Found something! | 有发现 |
[33:21] | What do you think he wore this for? | 你觉得他穿这个是要干什么 |
[33:25] | That’s a wolfsangel. | 这是狼之钩 |
[33:34] | Isn’t this Officer Acker? | 这不是艾克警官吗 |
[33:39] | Officer Acker’s part of wesenrein? | 艾克警官也是格林生物判官的一员吗 |
[33:40] | He had to have been in on Monroe’s kidnapping. | 他一定和门罗的绑架案有关 |
[33:42] | He could’ve tipped Shaw we were watching his house. | 有可能是他告诉肖我们在监视他家 |
[33:44] | Acker stopped me in the hallway | 艾克在走廊上拦下了我 |
[33:46] | when I was on my way over there. | 就在我要去监视的时候 |
[33:47] | He was buying time. | 他是在拖时间 |
[33:48] | Shaw was probably dead by the time you got there. | 你到那里的时候肖八成已经死了 |
[33:50] | Let’s get Acker in here. | 我们把艾克抓过来吧 |
[33:51] | No, you bring him in now, | 不行 现在去抓他 |
[33:52] | he’ll know we’re on to him. | 他就会知道我们盯上他了 |
[33:53] | I’ll pull phone records. | 我去查查通话记录 |
[33:54] | See who he’s been talking to. | 看看他和谁通了电话 |
[33:55] | If we’ve got a wesen cop playing us, | 假如有个格林生物警察在耍我们 |
[33:58] | he’s gonna regret it. | 他会后悔的 |
[34:02] | I need to use the bathroom. | 我要上厕所 |
[34:16] | Shut the hell up! | 你他妈闭嘴 |
[34:18] | Come on, man, bathroom. | 拜托了 我要上厕所 |
[34:27] | My brother wasn’t around, you’d be dead by now. | 幸好我哥不在 要不然你早死了 |
[34:34] | Guy in charge your brother? | 管事的是你哥吗 |
[34:38] | Grand Master. | 他是大首领 |
[34:41] | Of course, I don’t pay much attention to that master crap. | 当然了 我不太在意什么首不首领的 |
[34:45] | In here, I’m the master. | 在这里 我就是老大 |
[34:49] | Your master. | 你的老大 |
[34:54] | Try anything and I will cut you into little pieces, | 你要是有什么小动作我就把你剁碎了 |
[34:57] | and mail you to your bitch fuchsbau. | 然后寄给你家那个狐妖婊子 |
[34:59] | Move! | 走 |
[35:02] | My knees! | 我的膝盖 |
[35:05] | Must have hurt. | 一定很疼吧 |
[35:06] | Get up! | 起来 |
[35:37] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[36:37] | Oh, my God. What the… | 天哪 这是… |
[36:43] | What? | 搞什么 |
[36:45] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[36:47] | No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[36:53] | I got a 1:45 a.m. call to Shaw’s house from Acker. | 我查到艾克凌晨1:45往肖家里打过电话 |
[36:57] | That’s right after we let Shaw walk. | 就在我们释放肖后不久 |
[36:58] | And before that, he made a call to Harold Johnson | 在这之前 他给哈罗德·约翰逊打了电话 |
[37:01] | – who’s on our wesenrein list. – Okay, this is weird. | -这人在格林生物判官名单上 -这倒奇怪了 |
[37:03] | Although based on the last 24 hours, what isn’t? | 不过过去24小时里有什么是不奇怪的 |
[37:06] | Acker made 13 calls to Oregon State Penitentiary. | 艾克往俄勒冈州监狱打了13通电话 |
[37:09] | Last call was made five weeks ago. | 最后一通是在五周前 |
[37:11] | First call six months before that. | 第一通是在最后一通电话的半年前 |
[37:13] | Let’s call the warden. | 给典狱长打个电话 |
[37:15] | See who Acker’s been talking to. | 看看艾克一直在跟谁打电话 |
[37:30] | You son of a bitch! | 你个狗娘养的 |
[37:33] | Look what you did to me! | 看看你对我做的好事 |
[37:43] | What are you gonna do, Jonah? | 你要做什么 乔纳 |
[37:52] | The tribunal decides his fate, not you. | 他的命运由法庭决定 而不是你 |
[38:06] | You upset my little brother. | 你让我弟不高兴了 |
[38:08] | You filth. | 你个渣滓 |
[38:10] | What you did to Terry… | 你对特里做的事… |
[38:12] | He brought this upon himself, just like you. | 他这是自找的 跟你一样 |
[38:15] | You have no respect for your heritage. | 你们对自己的传承毫不尊重 |
[38:18] | Let’s get things ready. | 去准备吧 |
[38:22] | Time to answer for your sins. | 该为你的罪孽负责了 |
[38:28] | All Acker’s calls were made to an inmate | 艾克的电话都打给了一个叫 |
[38:30] | – named Walker Williams. – We know who he is? | -沃克·威廉姆斯的犯人 -知道他是谁吗 |
[38:32] | Couldn’t make a connection with Acker except for the phone calls. | 除了电话 他跟艾克之间毫无关系 |
[38:35] | Acker visited him eight times in prison. | 艾克去探过他八次监 |
[38:37] | – What’s he in for? – Four years, | -他为什么坐牢 -持械抢劫 |
[38:38] | for armed robbery. | 判了四年 |
[38:39] | So why is Acker calling and visiting a guy in prison | 为什么艾克对一个自己似乎并不熟悉的人 |
[38:41] | he doesn’t seem to know? | 要打电话和探监呢 |
[38:42] | Well, it could be Williams is making the calls for the wesenrein. | 可能威廉姆斯在帮格林生物判官打电话 |
[38:45] | Then he’d know where Monroe is. | 那他肯定知道门罗的下落 |
[38:47] | All right, get to Williams, fast. | 好 快去找威廉姆斯 |
[39:01] | Did Nick call? | 尼克来电话了吗 |
[39:03] | No, nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[39:07] | I fell asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[39:09] | Good. You needed the rest. | 这很好 你需要休息 |
[39:11] | – I have to go home. – What? | -我得回家了 -什么 |
[39:14] | Monroe doesn’t have his phone. He has no way of reaching me. | 门罗没带手机 他联系不到我 |
[39:16] | If he’s trying to get home, I need to be there. | 如果他要回家 我得在家守着 |
[39:18] | No, Rosalee, it is not safe for you to go back there. | 不 罗莎莉 你回家不安全 |
[39:21] | I don’t care. Let them come after me. | 我不管 就让他们来找我吧 |
[39:23] | – ’cause if they do… – Here, look. | -如果他们来… -你看这个 |
[39:25] | I thought of something while you were sleeping. | 你睡觉的时候我想到点事 |
[39:27] | That’s the list that Trubel was working on before she left. | 这份名单是麻烦鬼离开之前在列的 |
[39:30] | We think somebody on this list knew somebody | 这名单上可能有人认识 |
[39:32] | who was at your wedding, and that person might be | 出席你们婚礼的人 而那个人也许就是 |
[39:34] | the connection to the wesenrein. | 你们跟格林生物判官之间的联系 |
[39:36] | So somebody on this list betrayed us? | 这名单上的人背叛了我们 |
[39:41] | Wesenrein? | 格林生物判官 |
[39:42] | Am I supposed to know what that is? | 我该知道这是什么吗 |
[39:44] | Well, you know Jesse Acker. | 你认识杰西·艾克 |
[39:46] | He called you 13 times and visited you 8. | 他给你打过13次电话 探访过你8次 |
[39:48] | He knows about wesenrein, | 他知道格林生物判官的事 |
[39:50] | so we’re pretty sure you do too. | 所以我们很肯定你也知道 |
[39:51] | – How’d you meet him? – I forget. | -你俩怎么认识的 -我忘了 |
[39:53] | He called you 13 times, visited you 8 more. | 他给你打过13次电话 探访过你8次 |
[39:56] | You don’t remember how you met him? | 你却不记得你俩怎么认识的了 |
[39:57] | – I meet a lot of people. – Really? | -我认识很多人 -是吗 |
[39:58] | You meet a lot of cops in here? | 你在这里见过很多警察 |
[40:00] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[40:02] | You didn’t know Acker was a police officer? | 你不知道艾克是警察 |
[40:04] | – He’s a cop? – Yeah, and he rolled on you. | -他是警察 -对 而且他盯上了你 |
[40:09] | I got nothing to do with them. | 我跟他们没关系 |
[40:10] | – With who? – The wesenrein. | -跟谁 -格林生物判官 |
[40:11] | I mean, I’ve heard of ’em, but– | 我听说过他们 但是… |
[40:13] | The wesenrein kidnapped a friend of ours. | 格林生物判官绑架了我们一个朋友 |
[40:15] | We know Acker was involved, | 我们知道艾克跟这事有关 |
[40:16] | which means now you are involved. | 也就是说你也脱不了干系 |
[40:18] | And if anything happens to him… | 如果他出了什么事 |
[40:20] | you’re never stepping foot outside this prison. | 你就再别想踏出这监狱一步了 |
[40:26] | A Grimm? | 你是格林 |
[40:28] | No! Help! Help! | 不 救命啊 |
[40:32] | Tell us what you know. | 把你知道的事都说出来 |
[40:34] | I mean, I had nothing to do with any of it. | 我跟这事一点关系都没有 |
[40:35] | I was only taking calls for Charlie ’cause he made me. | 我只是帮查理接电话而已 是他逼我的 |
[40:38] | – And the visits? Those too. – Charlie who? | -探监也是我帮他见的 -这个查理姓什么 |
[40:40] | Charlie Riken. He was my cellmate. | 查理·瑞肯 他是我的狱友 |
[40:42] | They call him the Grand Master. He’s crazy, man. | 他们称他为大首领 他是个疯子 |
[40:44] | He believes in all that wesenrein voodoo. | 他坚信所有格林生物判官巫毒 |
[40:46] | He would’ve killed me if I didn’t do what he asked. | 我要是不按他吩咐做 他会杀了我的 |
[40:48] | Why’d he have you talk to Acker? | 他为什么让你去跟艾克谈 |
[40:49] | Riken didn’t want anything traced back to him. | 瑞肯不想出事查到他身上 |
[40:51] | I passed the names on to Charlie. | 我把名字转达给查理 |
[40:52] | It was Charlie who told Acker who to punish. | 由查理决定要惩罚谁 |
[40:54] | Riken still your cellmate? | 瑞肯还是你狱友吗 |
[40:56] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[40:57] | Charlie was released a month ago. | 查理一个月前就出狱了 |
[40:59] | I’ll get the last known. | 我去查他最近一次已知位置 |
[41:00] | Just don’t tell Charlie I told you, okay? | 别告诉查理是我说的 |
[41:02] | Don’t tell Charlie it was me that told you though, all right? | 别告诉查理是我告诉你们的 |
[41:03] | – Hold up. – Hey, man! You can’t tell him it was me! | -站住 -你们不能告诉他是我说的 |
[41:10] | Wu. | 吴 |
[41:20] | Clear. | 安全 |
[41:30] | Nothing down here. We’re running out of time. | 这里一无所获 我们快没时间了 |
[41:34] | I got a phone. | 我找到了一部手机 |
[42:05] | Wesenrein. | 格林生物判官 |
[42:07] | Wesenrein, wesenrein, wesenrein, wesenrein, wesenrein, | 格林生物判官 格林生物判官 格林生物判官 |
[42:14] | Wesenrein, wesenrein, wesenrein, wesenrein, wesenrein, wesenrein! | 格林生物判官 格林生物判官 格林生物判官 |