时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I keep thinking about Adalind. | 我一直在想爱达玲 |
[00:08] | She lost her powers and then got them back, | 她一度丧失了能力 然后又恢复了 |
[00:10] | so does that mean that | 所以那是不是意味着 |
[00:10] | you don’t have to be born a hexenbiest? | 可以不用生来就是巫女 |
[00:13] | You could become one? | 而是可以后天变成巫女 |
[00:14] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[00:15] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[00:25] | “他感到他不但和她非常亲近 并且他不知道 自己何时而终 而她从何而起” | |
[00:50] | This is great. | 太棒了 |
[00:53] | If I were a ghost, I’d live here. | 如果我是鬼 我就会住在这 |
[00:56] | This week on Ghost Seekers, | 这周的《鬼魂猎人》 |
[00:58] | we find ourselves outside the Donovan house. | 我们来到了多诺万一家的房子 |
[01:01] | Tragedy literally struck here five years ago, | 五年前这里发生了一幕惨剧 |
[01:04] | when Stetson Donovan and his wife, Patty, | 斯特森·多诺万与他的妻子帕蒂 |
[01:06] | were found dead in each other’s arms, | 被凶手以高压电电击 |
[01:09] | killed by a massive jolt of electricity. | 相互紧拥着死去 |
[01:13] | Paul, get a little closer. | 保罗 再近点 |
[01:15] | Yeah, that’s good. | 好了 很好 |
[01:17] | Skulls cracked, teeth literally shattered, | 头骨被击碎 牙齿被打断 |
[01:21] | eyes literally blown out. | 眼球挤出眼眶 |
[01:24] | Nasty stuff. | 异常恐怖 |
[01:26] | Legend has it, the husband’s ghost roams here at night, | 据传说 丈夫的鬼魂会在夜晚游荡 |
[01:29] | mourning his soul mate, unable to pass on, | 哀悼他的伴侣 无法转世 |
[01:33] | while their killer, having never been found, walks free. | 而凶手从未找到 仍逍遥法外 |
[01:37] | No justice, no peace indeed. | 没有公正 没有安宁 |
[01:40] | Really? You’re gonna say that? | 不是吧 你要这么说 |
[01:42] | He just did. | 他已经这么说了 |
[01:44] | We’ll cut around it. | 我们把这段剪了 |
[01:45] | Let’s get inside. It’s getting cold. | 我们进去吧 外边太冷了 |
[01:48] | I don’t think it’s gonna be any warmer in there. | 我不觉得里边会暖和一点 |
[02:00] | Juliette? | 朱丽叶 |
[02:02] | Monroe and Rosalee are finally on their way | 门罗和罗莎莉终于开始 |
[02:06] | to post-marital bliss. | 婚后幸福生活了 |
[02:12] | Juliette, you home? | 朱丽叶 你在家吗 |
[02:20] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[02:28] | And you’re not answering your phone. | 还不接电话 |
[02:29] | Hi, you’ve reached Juliette. Leave a message. | 你好 我是朱丽叶 请留言 |
[02:31] | Hey, call me when you get this. I’m home. | 收到留言给我回电话 我回来了 |
[02:37] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:39] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[02:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:46] | Your mother said that there might be side effects | 你妈妈说我服下解药变成爱达玲 |
[02:48] | when she gave me the potion and I turned into Adalind, | 然后我跟尼克睡觉 |
[02:50] | and then I slept with Nick | 尼克重新获得能力 |
[02:52] | so that he could get his powers back. | 但是可能会有副作用 |
[02:53] | Do you call this a side effect? | 你说这叫副作用吗 |
[02:58] | How long have you been like this? | 你变成这样多久了 |
[02:59] | It started the night Monroe was kidnapped. | 门罗被绑架那晚开始的 |
[03:00] | All I want to know is, how do I get rid of it? | 我想知道的是 如何才能变回去 |
[03:04] | I-I don’t know, this might take some time to figure out. | 我不知道 得需要时间搞清楚 |
[03:07] | How much? | 多久 |
[03:08] | Juliette, I’m not exactly an expert in these things. | 朱丽叶 这方面我可不是专家 |
[03:09] | Well, your mother is. She did this to me. | 但你妈妈是 她把我变成这样的 |
[03:11] | She’ll reverse it. Call her. | 她能让我变回去 打电话给她 |
[03:14] | Now! | 马上 |
[03:16] | Please! | 拜托 |
[03:19] | Please. | 求你了 |
[03:21] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[03:44] | I got a feeling about this place. | 我对这地方有种感觉 |
[03:46] | I know what you mean. | 我知道你的意思 |
[03:48] | I don’t think we’re the only ones here. | 我觉得这里不止我们 |
[03:54] | Remember, no matter what happens, | 记住 无论发生什么 |
[03:56] | whatever we see, | 无论我们看到什么 |
[03:58] | no matter how horrific, we will not stop shooting. | 无论有多恐怖 我们不会停止拍摄 |
[04:01] | That’s the Ghost Seeker guarantee. | 《鬼魂猎人》 荣誉保证 |
[04:12] | The scene of this gruesome double murder | 双杀惨案的现场 |
[04:13] | took place upstairs in the master bedroom, | 在楼上的主卧 |
[04:16] | the most likely place to find Donovan’s ghost. | 是最有可能找到多诺万鬼魂的地方 |
[04:21] | And the place most likely for me to go. | 也是我最有可能去的地方 |
[04:26] | Knowing what dangers lurk, | 深知危机四伏 |
[04:28] | he bravely soldiers up the creaky old staircase. | 他还是勇敢地踏上了吱吱呀呀的旧楼梯 |
[04:32] | We’re cutting that for sure! | 这段肯定要剪掉 |
[04:39] | I’ve removed my EMF meter, which measures | 我取出了电磁辐射仪 |
[04:40] | the electromagnetic field and anomalies therein. | 它能够监测电磁场和其中的异常 |
[04:43] | If there is an additional presence, | 如果发生异常 |
[04:44] | this baby should pick it up. | 我这宝贝就能监测出来 |
[04:47] | And as you can see, there’s nothing here right now. | 现在可以看到 这里并无异常 |
[04:51] | Oh, God! | 我靠 |
[04:54] | Definitely cutting around that. | 绝对要剪掉这段 |
[05:01] | Whoa. That’s a first. | 第一次波动 |
[05:04] | If there’s literally a ghost in that room, | 如果那间屋子真的有鬼魂 |
[05:08] | my EMF meter is telling the truth, | 电磁辐射仪不会说谎 |
[05:11] | we’re in for a wild ride. | 我们就要开始疯狂之旅了 |
[05:39] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[05:41] | Paul, get over here. | 保罗 快过来 |
[05:44] | – What’s up? – I think I got something. | -什么事 -我好像发现什么了 |
[05:49] | It’s in the red. | 到红区了 |
[05:51] | The meter’s never been in the red. | 这个仪器从未到过红区 |
[05:53] | The ceiling lights, did you see them? | 你看到吊灯了吗 |
[05:55] | They turned on and off. | 它们时亮时灭 |
[05:57] | Come on, Carol, there’s no power in this house. | 得了 卡罗尔 这房子没电的 |
[05:59] | I know, Paul. That’s why it’s weird. | 我知道 保罗 所以才古怪 |
[06:02] | You saying it’s him? | 你是说是他吗 |
[06:03] | He’s here? | 他在这里 |
[06:07] | We’re finally gonna see one. | 我们终于能见到鬼魂了 |
[06:17] | I’m in the room where it all went down. | 我进入了事发时的屋子 |
[06:19] | The Donovans were found right here. | 多诺万夫妇就是在这里被发现的 |
[06:23] | The scorch marks are still there. | 烧焦的痕迹仍然可见 |
[06:26] | Look at that. | 请看 |
[06:28] | Oh, I definitely feel a presence. | 我绝对感觉到了他的存在 |
[06:40] | You don’t think I tried that? | 你以为我没试过吗 |
[06:44] | Look behind you. | 看你身后 |
[06:47] | Is it him? | 是他吗 |
[06:48] | Just…look. | 看一下 |
[06:54] | Crap, my scanner. | 该死 我的扫描仪 |
[06:56] | Paul, you getting this? | 保罗 这个你录了吗 |
[06:59] | There is literally | 我们所看到的 |
[07:00] | no logical explanation for what we’re seeing. | 根本无法合理解释 |
[07:03] | The fan seems to be turning under its own power, | 电扇似乎由自身的能量驱动 |
[07:06] | and as you can see, the window is closed, | 如你所见 窗子是关着的 |
[07:08] | so it can’t– | 所以不会… |
[07:09] | What the hell is that? | 那他妈是什么 |
[07:17] | Raymond! | 雷蒙德 |
[07:19] | Ray! Ray! | 雷 雷 |
[08:07] | Juliette? | 朱丽叶 |
[08:08] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[08:11] | I’m sorry I’m late. I picked up some– | 对不起我晚了 我去买了点… |
[08:13] | – Oh, you already ate. – Yeah. | -你已经吃了 -是啊 |
[08:15] | I called. Twice. | 我打给你了 打了两次 |
[08:17] | Sorry, my phone must have been buried in my bag. | 不好意思 我的手机一定是在包包深处 |
[08:21] | Did Monroe and Rosalee get away this time? | 这次门罗和罗莎莉成功离开了吗 |
[08:24] | Yeah. | 成功了 |
[08:25] | We made sure of that. | 我们确保了万无一失 |
[08:29] | Hey, maybe we should think about getting away. | 也许我们也可以考虑考虑离开的事 |
[08:33] | Yeah, that could be nice. | 是呀 应该会不错 |
[08:37] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:38] | Of course. | 当然没事 |
[08:40] | Things have just been a little intense lately, but… | 最近压力有点大 但是… |
[08:45] | everything’s gonna get back to normal now. | 如今一切都会恢复正常了 |
[09:45] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是什么 |
[09:52] | 不想吵醒你 今晚见 爱你 -尼克 | |
[10:04] | Sean, what did you find out? | 肖恩 你发现什么了吗 |
[10:05] | I found someone you can talk to. | 我找到了一个能和你谈谈的人 |
[10:07] | I don’t need a therapist. | 我不需要心理医生 |
[10:09] | This is not a therapist, believe me. | 不是心理医生 相信我 |
[10:11] | Can he help me? | 他能帮到我吗 |
[10:13] | It’s not a he, | 不是”他” |
[10:14] | and she doesn’t talk to just anyone. | 而且也不是随便什么人都能见到她的 |
[10:16] | When can I see her? | 我什么时候能见她 |
[10:17] | If she agrees to this, | 假如她同意了 |
[10:18] | I’ll make it happen as soon as I can. | 我会尽快安排 |
[10:21] | Meet me at Cafe Nell at 1:00. | 中午1点内尔咖啡见 |
[10:22] | I should know more by then. | 到时我应该能知道更多信息了 |
[10:30] | Remember the old Donovan house? | 还记得多诺万家的老宅吗 |
[10:32] | Yeah, supposed to be haunted. | 记得 是间闹鬼的房子 |
[10:35] | Double homicide, if I remember right. | 双重凶杀 假如我没记错的话 |
[10:37] | You do, | 没记错 |
[10:37] | and in the land of the weird, | 而即便在这片诡异的土地上 |
[10:39] | we’ve gone over the edge. | 也发生了一些出格的事 |
[10:43] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[10:43] | – You getting any sleep? – Not enough. | -你睡得怎样 -睡得不太够 |
[10:45] | You said I could go to the trailer anytime I needed to. | 你说过只要有需要我随时可以去拖车那里 |
[10:47] | Well, last night, I needed to. | 昨晚 我就有需要了 |
[10:50] | Body’s inside. | 尸体在里面 |
[10:53] | Victim is Raymond Miller, | 死者是雷蒙德·米勒 |
[10:55] | a ghost hunter. | 一名寻鬼人 |
[11:00] | So… | 所以… |
[11:03] | this is what you meant by “over the edge.” | 这就是你说的”出格” |
[11:07] | This is the ghost hunter? | 这就是那位寻鬼人吗 |
[11:08] | Oh, yeah. “Ghost Seekers.” | 没错 是”鬼魂猎人” |
[11:11] | They have business cards. | 他们还有名片 |
[11:12] | Based in Seattle. | 大本营在西雅图 |
[11:17] | God. | 天呐 |
[11:19] | Looks like he was struck by lightning. | 看起来他是被闪电击中了 |
[11:20] | More than once. | 还不止被击中一次 |
[11:22] | What could’ve done this? | 会是什么东西造成的 |
[11:23] | Besides lightning? Beats me. | 除了闪电吗 这可考倒我了 |
[11:26] | Who called it in? | 谁报的警 |
[11:26] | The other two Ghost Seekers. | 另外两个鬼魂猎人 |
[11:30] | Both swear he was killed by the ghost they were after. | 他俩都发誓说他是被他们调查的那个鬼魂杀死的 |
[11:32] | They said his body came flying down the stairs. | 他们说他的尸体从楼梯上飞下来 |
[11:36] | Well, let’s see what’s upstairs. | 那我们就去楼上看看有什么吧 |
[11:55] | The camera. | 摄像机 |
[11:56] | It used to be a camera. | 曾经是个摄像机 |
[11:59] | You don’t suppose he could’ve recorded his own death? | 你不会觉得他可能录下了自己的死亡吧 |
[12:01] | Maybe, | 有可能啊 |
[12:03] | if I can salvage the memory card. | 假如我能抢救下记忆卡 |
[12:06] | Let’s talk to the other two. | 我们去和另外两个谈谈 |
[12:09] | We’ve been doing the Ghost Seekers web series | 我们做这个《鬼魂猎人》网络剧 |
[12:11] | about a year now. | 差不多有一年了 |
[12:12] | We came across the Donovans’ house a few months ago. | 几个月前我们发现了多诺万家宅 |
[12:15] | We felt like we’d really found something. | 我们觉得自己真的能发现点东西 |
[12:17] | Raymond was so excited. | 雷蒙德很兴奋 |
[12:19] | This whole thing, our ghost hunting, | 这整件事 我们的寻鬼 |
[12:23] | it was his passion. | 都源于他的激情 |
[12:24] | But to see what it did to Raymond, | 但是看见了它对雷蒙德所做的事 |
[12:27] | the way that he, you know… | 那种方式… |
[12:30] | it was just like the legend. | 就和传说中的一模一样 |
[12:33] | You mean the double homicide. | 你是指那起双重谋杀吗 |
[12:34] | Yeah, the Donovans. | 是的 多诺万夫妇 |
[12:35] | They died in bed together. They were electrified to death. | 他们一起死在了床上 他们是被电死的 |
[12:38] | Just like Raymond. | 就和雷蒙德一样 |
[12:40] | They say the dead husband’s ghost still haunts this place, | 人们说死去的丈夫的鬼魂仍然在这个地方作乱 |
[12:42] | killing people the same way he and | 用自己和灵魂伴侣五年前被杀的方式 |
[12:44] | his soul mate were killed five years ago. | 杀害其他人 |
[12:45] | I know we say we’re ghost hunters, | 我知道我们自称为”寻鬼人” |
[12:47] | but you don’t think you’ll actually run into this stuff. | 但实际上我们从来没想过真的会遇上这种事 |
[12:51] | God, the way he screamed. | 天呐 他的尖叫声 |
[12:54] | I’m telling you, Raymond was killed by a ghost, | 我告诉你们 雷蒙德是被一只鬼魂杀害的 |
[12:57] | and we’re gonna find it. | 我们一定会把它揪出来的 |
[12:59] | We’re not letting our friend die in vain. | 我们决不让自己的朋友白白死去 |
[13:01] | We’re sorry for your loss, | 我们对你们的损失深表遗憾 |
[13:03] | but this is an open investigation. | 但是这是公开侦查 |
[13:05] | Let us figure out what killed Raymond. | 让我们来找出是什么杀了雷蒙德 |
[13:38] | Hey, didn’t you see me? | 你没看见我吗 |
[13:40] | You almost ran me over. | 你差点撞到我了 |
[13:43] | Hey, I’m talking to you! | 我在和你说话呢 |
[13:44] | I’m busy, lady! You seem fine to me. | 我很忙啊 女士 我看你又没啥事 |
[13:57] | My car! | 我的车 |
[13:59] | What the hell happened to my car? | 我的车怎么了 |
[14:06] | Time for lunch. | 午饭时间到了 |
[14:08] | Did I do that? I didn’t do that. | 是我做的吗 不是我做的吧 |
[14:10] | Did I? | 是我吗 |
[14:11] | I believe you did. | 我相信是你做的 |
[14:19] | Units have been called | 警察被叫去 |
[14:20] | to the Donovan house a hell of a lot of times. | 多诺万家宅好多次了 |
[14:23] | Neighbors reported strange lights, | 邻居报告晚上有奇怪的光 |
[14:26] | sounds coming from inside the house at night. | 和声音从房子里传来 |
[14:29] | But every time cops arrived, the place was empty. | 但是每次警察到场 那地方都是空空如也 |
[14:31] | No wonder they stopped responding. | 难怪后来警察再也不去了 |
[14:33] | With no living heirs, | 在没有继承人的情况下 |
[14:34] | the bank seized control of the house five years ago. | 五年前银行掌控了那间房子 |
[14:38] | It’s still up for sale. | 房子现在还在出售中 |
[14:41] | Patty and Stetson Donovan. | 帕蒂和斯特森·多诺万 |
[14:44] | Young, attractive, successful. | 年轻 有魅力 成功 |
[14:47] | They looked happy. | 他们看起来很幸福 |
[14:48] | Not so much here. | 这张看起来可就不那么幸福了 |
[14:53] | That looks a whole lot like what happened to Raymond. | 他们的遭遇看起来和雷蒙德完全类似 |
[14:55] | Shattered skull, no teeth, eyes blown out– | 粉碎了的头骨 没有牙齿 眼睛没了 |
[14:58] | same MO. | 一模一样的手法 |
[14:59] | Same killer? | 是同一个凶手吗 |
[15:02] | Unless there’s more than one. | 除非凶手不止一个 |
[15:04] | Who worked the case? | 当初是谁负责此案 |
[15:08] | Detective Mark Wilson had the lead on it. | 马克·威尔森警探负责 |
[15:10] | Is he still in Portland? | 他还在波特兰吗 |
[15:11] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[15:12] | Let’s see if we invite him down here for coffee. | 看看能否请他来喝咖啡 |
[15:16] | Her name’s Henrietta. | 她叫汉丽埃塔 |
[15:18] | Is she related to you? | 她和你有亲属关系吗 |
[15:20] | No. | 没有 |
[15:21] | She’s known my mother since she was a child. | 她和我母亲自幼相识 |
[15:23] | She’s one of the main reasons my mother | 我母亲之所以带我们来波特兰 |
[15:24] | brought us to Portland. | 她是主要原因之一 |
[15:25] | How old is she? | 她有多少岁了 |
[15:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:29] | No one ever told me, and I’m not about to ask. | 没人告诉过我 我也没打算问 |
[15:31] | You shouldn’t either. | 你也不该问 |
[15:32] | So how is she going to be able to help me? | 她要怎么样帮我 |
[15:34] | She won’t know until she meets you. | 这要等她见到你后才知道 |
[15:36] | And she might ask you to do certain things. | 她可能让你做一些事 |
[15:38] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[15:40] | Sort of an evaluation | 类似评估测试 |
[15:41] | to see what you’re made of. | 看看你都有什么特质 |
[15:43] | When do I meet her? | 我什么时候见她 |
[15:46] | Call this number. | 拨这个号码 |
[15:49] | Memorize it. | 记下来 |
[15:50] | – I will. – Now. | -我会的 -现在就记住 |
[15:55] | Got it. | 记下来了 |
[15:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:04] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[16:06] | I didn’t. | 不是我做的 |
[16:09] | Did I? | 是我做的吗 |
[16:10] | No. | 不 |
[16:12] | Henrietta. | 是汉丽埃塔 |
[16:17] | How did you ID the bodies? | 你是怎么辨认出尸体的 |
[16:19] | The report says they were unrecognizable. | 报告上说它们已经无法辨认了 |
[16:21] | The techs had very little to work with. | 技术部门能做的非常有限 |
[16:24] | Couldn’t even get dental records because of the way | 头骨和牙齿粉碎成这样 |
[16:25] | the skulls and teeth were shattered. | 连牙医记录都找不到 |
[16:28] | But the victims were in their home, and their wedding rings | 但死者就在自己家里 他们的婚戒 |
[16:31] | were melted to their fingers. | 熔在了他们的手指上 |
[16:33] | The way those bodies were scorched, | 根据他们被烧焦的方式 |
[16:36] | forensics said it had to have been caused | 法医说至少得20万安培的电流 |
[16:37] | by over 200,000 amperes of electricity. | 才能造成这种惨状 |
[16:40] | That’s quite a jolt. | 这点挺令人震惊的 |
[16:42] | But that’s not the weirdest part. | 但这还不是最诡异的部分 |
[16:45] | The rest of the room was untouched. | 房间剩下的部分丝毫未动 |
[16:47] | Only their bodies and the mattress | 只有尸体和身下的床垫 |
[16:49] | they were found on were damaged. | 遭到了破坏 |
[16:51] | Like the killer had one hell of a monster Taser. | 就像凶手有个超强的电击枪一样 |
[16:54] | Look, I worked a long time, | 我在这行干了这么久 |
[16:56] | I never heard of that kind of weapon. | 从来没听说过这种武器 |
[16:59] | Any chance it was a robbery gone bad? | 会不会是抢劫演变成杀人 |
[17:01] | Nothing was taken. | 可是没有东西被拿走 |
[17:02] | There was still cash in Stetson’s wallet, | 斯特森放在楼下的裤子里有钱包 |
[17:04] | found on the floor in his pants pocket. | 里面的现金都还在 |
[17:05] | No signs of forced entry. | 也没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[17:07] | So you went with a love triangle gone south. | 所以你认为是三角情杀 |
[17:10] | During the investigation, we learned Patty Donovan | 调查过程中我们发现帕蒂·多诺万 |
[17:12] | was having an affair with her husband’s coworker | 与丈夫的同事西奥·辛克利 |
[17:14] | Theo Hinkley. | 有婚外情 |
[17:16] | Theo probably thought Patty was | 西奥可能觉得帕蒂 |
[17:17] | going to leave Stetson for him, | 会为了他离开斯特森 |
[17:19] | but Patty decided not to. | 但帕蒂没这么做 |
[17:21] | So Theo figured | 所以西奥想着 |
[17:22] | if he couldn’t have her, no one could. | 自己不能拥有她 其他人也别想 |
[17:24] | Shakespearean, ain’t it? | 就像莎士比亚的戏剧一样 |
[17:27] | You speak with any of the suspect’s friends or family? | 你有和嫌犯的朋友或家人谈过吗 |
[17:30] | Spoke to Theo’s wife a few times. | 我和西奥的妻子谈过几次 |
[17:33] | Lily, I think was her name. | 她的名字应该是莉莉 |
[17:36] | But she was just angry. Couldn’t blame her. | 不过她只是愤怒罢了 这不能怪她 |
[17:38] | You know where Theo’s wife is now? | 你知道西奥的妻子现在在哪吗 |
[17:40] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[17:41] | Her last known is in the file. | 她最后的已知地点记录在案 |
[17:44] | You guys ever figure out how this happened, | 要是你们搞清楚发生了什么 |
[17:46] | be sure and let me know. | 请一定记得告诉我 |
[19:24] | What are you reading? | 你在读什么 |
[19:25] | A book. | 一本书 |
[19:28] | Can we call that enough small talk? | 这能算美妙的睡前对话吗 |
[19:35] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听起来不妙 |
[19:37] | I’m just really tired. | 我就是累了 |
[19:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:44] | No big deal. | 没关系 |
[19:46] | – Don’t be mad. – I’m not mad. | -别生气 -我没生气 |
[19:49] | I’m fine. It’s okay. | 我很好 没事的 |
[19:54] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[19:56] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:58] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:16] | You know what I wish? | 你猜我的愿望是什么 |
[20:18] | What? | 什么 |
[20:20] | I wish we could go on our honeymoon again. | 我希望我们能重新度蜜月 |
[20:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:27] | Cause we were so much in love. | 因为我们深爱彼此 |
[20:30] | What, we’re not in love now? | 我们现在难道不爱了吗 |
[20:32] | No, I’m just saying | 不 我只是说 |
[20:34] | that I miss that, when it was just you and me. | 我怀念那个时候 只有你和我 |
[20:39] | It’s our song! | 是我们的歌 |
[20:42] | Stetson, you said you’d dance with me | 斯特森 你说过每次听到这首歌 |
[20:44] | every time you heard it. | 你都会跟我共舞 |
[21:24] | Grabbed a little breakfast, did some yoga. | 吃了早餐 练了练瑜伽 |
[21:27] | Man, they have great yoga here. | 这里的瑜伽项目真棒 |
[21:29] | Rosalee, how’s the room? | 罗莎莉 房间怎么样 |
[21:30] | Amazing. We are right over the water. | 非常棒 就在海旁边 |
[21:32] | There’s a trap door in the middle of our floor. | 房子中间有扇隐藏门 |
[21:35] | We just dive right into the ocean. | 我们直接从那潜下海 |
[21:37] | It’s paradise. | 就跟天堂一样 |
[21:38] | I signed us up for some scuba diving later. | 我报名参加了深潜 |
[21:41] | Maybe a hike tomorrow. | 明天可能还去爬山 |
[21:44] | We miss you guys. | 我们想你们了 |
[21:45] | Yeah, but we’re glad that you’re not here. | 不过我们很高兴你们没回来 |
[21:47] | – Wait. – Why? | -等等 -为什么 |
[21:48] | What’s going on? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[21:49] | No, nothing, we’re just happy | 没出事 我们就是 |
[21:51] | that you finally went on your honeymoon. | 为你们享受到蜜月而开心 |
[21:53] | Okay, that’s good, | 那就好 |
[21:54] | cause you had me worried there for a second. | 你刚才让我着实担心了一下 |
[21:57] | Juliette, have you had any more of those headaches? | 朱丽叶 你还在头疼吗 |
[22:00] | No, not so much, | 没 不是很频繁 |
[22:01] | but quit wasting your beach time on us, all right? | 别把你们的度假时间花在我们身上了 |
[22:03] | We love you. Have a great time. | 我们爱你们 玩得开心 |
[22:06] | Oh, we are. We love you too. | 肯定会的 我们也爱你们 |
[22:08] | But if anything should come up, | 但如果有事发生 |
[22:09] | – you know where– – Bye. – No, w– | -你们知道去哪 -拜 -不 我 |
[22:12] | Well… | 好了 |
[22:14] | I have to head in. | 我得回局里一趟 |
[22:15] | I guess I will see you later. | 晚点见了 |
[22:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[22:24] | How long? | 要多久 |
[22:26] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[22:29] | Got it. Thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[22:32] | Lily Hinkley moved three years ago, left no forwarding. | 莉莉·辛克利三年前就搬走了 没有任何消息 |
[22:35] | But the landlord knows where she works: | 但是房东知道她工作的地方 |
[22:37] | the Overlook Restaurant. | 就在眺望餐厅 |
[22:39] | I guess we need to find her work schedule, then. | 看来我们要查查她的工作时间 |
[22:41] | You know how sometimes you guys forget | 有时你们可能忘记了 |
[22:43] | what an invaluable member of the force I am? | 我在警队中的价值 |
[22:45] | – Who is this guy? – I have no idea. | -这人是谁 -不知道 |
[22:48] | So maybe then you don’t want to know what I was able to salvage | 也许有时你们不想知道我能 |
[22:51] | from the victim’s somewhat-melted camera. | 抢救回死者被融化的相机 |
[22:53] | You got something? | 有发现吗 |
[22:54] | I believe I do. | 我想是的 |
[23:03] | I’m in the room where it all went down. | 我进入了事发时的屋子 |
[23:06] | The Donovans were found right here. | 多诺万夫妇就是在这里被发现的 |
[23:10] | The scorch marks are still there. | 烧焦的痕迹仍然可见 |
[23:12] | Oh, I definitely feel a presence. | 我绝对感觉到了他的存在 |
[23:15] | What the hell is that? | 那他妈是什么 |
[23:17] | The camera melted down here. | 相机就在这个时候融化了 |
[23:27] | Wesen, right? | 是格林生物吧 |
[23:29] | I mean, we’re not looking at a ghost. | 我们现在看到的不是鬼吧 |
[23:32] | – Guys– – I don’t know. | -大伙儿 -我不知道 |
[23:33] | Because– and I don’t want | 因为 毕竟我也不想 |
[23:34] | to jump to any conclusions or anything, | 贸然下定论 |
[23:36] | but this looks kind of like one of the sketches | 但是有一晚我在拖车里看到一幅素描 |
[23:38] | I saw in the trailer the other night. | 画得和这个有点相像 |
[23:40] | Do you remember what it was? | 记得是什么吗 |
[23:41] | Yes. No. | 记得 不记得 |
[23:44] | Sort of. | 好像记得吧 |
[23:45] | Ah, he was a… | 他是个 |
[23:47] | Meta… Muto… Mata something. | 梅塔 穆托 还是马塔什么的 |
[23:52] | I’m not even sure it’s the same thing. | 我不能肯定是同一个东西 |
[23:54] | I mean, this is pretty blurry, after all. | 影像实在是太模糊了 |
[23:56] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[23:57] | Can you print us a copy of this image? | 能把这画面给我们打印一张出来吗 |
[23:59] | Yes, I can. | 行 |
[24:02] | You think this is our killer? | 你觉得这是我们要找的凶手吗 |
[24:04] | Given that the shot was taken | 是的 假设雷蒙德在死之前 |
[24:05] | just before Raymond was murdered, yes. | 刚拍到了这段视频 |
[24:07] | But the question is, is this Theo Hinkley, | 可问题是 是这个西奥·辛克利干的 |
[24:10] | the meta-mata whatever? | 还是梅塔或马塔干的 |
[24:12] | Theo was married to Lily. | 西奥和莉莉是两夫妻 |
[24:14] | If this is Theo, she knows what he is. | 如果凶手是西奥 她肯定知道他是什么 |
[24:17] | So when we talk to her, we should be polite. | 所以我们去查问她时 应该客气点 |
[24:22] | How’s that? | 这样行吗 |
[24:24] | That’s fine. | 行 |
[24:26] | Why don’t you come with us on this one? | 不如你和我们一起去调查这案子吧 |
[24:30] | I’m in. | 加入 |
[24:53] | It was assumed that your husband, Theo, | 假设是你丈夫西奥 |
[24:55] | killed Patty and Stetson Donovan. | 杀了帕蒂和斯特森·多诺万 |
[24:57] | Look, I went over this a lot. | 这件事我经历了很多 |
[25:00] | It was years ago. | 是几年前的事了 |
[25:01] | Why do you care now? | 现在为什么突然要调查 |
[25:03] | Murder is murder. | 谋杀就是谋杀 |
[25:04] | There is no statute of limitations. | 没有法定诉讼时效 |
[25:06] | We have a murder at the Donovan house. | 我们在多诺万家发现了一起凶杀案 |
[25:09] | Two nights ago. | 就发生两天晚上前 |
[25:10] | The Donovan house? | 在多诺万家吗 |
[25:11] | Ever hear anything about it being haunted? | 有听说过任何闹鬼事件吗 |
[25:13] | Yeah, sure. | 当然有 |
[25:15] | I believe in ghosts, don’t you? | 我相信有鬼魂存在 你们不相信吗 |
[25:18] | We think Theo may be back in town. | 我们认为西奥可能回到了镇上 |
[25:20] | My husband? | 我丈夫 |
[25:23] | I don’t think so. | 不可能的 |
[25:25] | Show her. | 拿给她看 |
[25:29] | This was taken by the victim just before he became a victim. | 这是死者死前拍到的画面 |
[25:36] | What is this supposed to prove? | 这能证明些什么 |
[25:37] | Your husband’s Wesen. | 证明你的丈夫是格林生物 |
[25:38] | Why don’t you tell us what we’re dealing with? | 不如你告诉我们要对付是什么 |
[25:40] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[25:42] | Look, I gotta get back to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[25:46] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[25:47] | I need your help. | 我需要你的协助 |
[25:49] | I need to know what we’re dealing with. | 我要知道我们在对付的是什么 |
[25:50] | I am a Grimm. | 我是格林 |
[25:53] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[25:54] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[25:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[25:57] | Wesen. | 她是格林生物 |
[25:59] | You sure? | 你肯定吗 |
[26:00] | Pretty sure. | 非常肯定 |
[26:01] | When they get all freaked out and try to get away, | 当他们表现出惊恐状 想要逃离时 |
[26:03] | that’s usually what it means. | 通常他们就是格林生物 |
[26:05] | Gotcha. | 懂了 |
[26:08] | You didn’t see anything, did you? | 你什么也没看到吧 |
[26:10] | No. Come on. | 没 来 |
[26:11] | I need to know what happened five years ago. | 我需要知道五年前发生的事 |
[26:13] | I’ll tell you what happened. | 我来告诉你吧 |
[26:15] | Theo was having an affair with Patty. | 西奥当时和帕蒂有一腿 |
[26:19] | I told Stetson so that he would get her | 我告诉斯特森 好让他去叫他们俩 |
[26:21] | to break it off with Theo, and instead, | 斩断情丝 结果相反的是 |
[26:25] | he killed them both. | 他杀了他们俩 |
[26:27] | His own wife, my husband. | 杀了他自己的妻子和我的丈夫 |
[26:30] | He destroyed my family. | 他毁了我的家 |
[26:32] | Why didn’t you tell the detectives five years ago? | 你为什么五年前不和警探们说 |
[26:36] | Do they know what we’re talking about? | 他们知道我们在说什么吗 |
[26:39] | We do. | 我们知道 |
[26:41] | How was I supposed to explain any of this | 我当时要怎么和他们解释这些事 |
[26:43] | without getting thrown into a psych ward? | 他们会把我关进精神病院的 |
[26:45] | That my husband couldn’t have done it because, unlike Stetson, | 我丈夫不可能这么做的 因为他和斯特森不同 |
[26:47] | he couldn’t electrocute people? | 他不会把人给电死 |
[26:51] | This is Stetson. | 这人是斯特森 |
[26:54] | Theo was a scharfblicke. | 西奥是个猫头鹰怪 |
[26:58] | Like me. | 和我一样 |
[27:00] | That’s how I know he didn’t kill them. | 这就是为什么我知道人不是他杀的 |
[27:03] | He couldn’t have. | 他做不到 |
[27:06] | Not like this. | 他做不到这样 |
[27:07] | What kind of wesen are we dealing with? | 我们要对付的是什么格林生物 |
[27:11] | A Matana Zumbido. | 是电鳗怪 |
[27:15] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[27:17] | It was a Mata-something. I was close. | 这是个马塔什么的 说得八九不离十 |
[27:18] | If I had known what he was before I told him about Theo and Patty, | 如果在把西奥和帕蒂的事告诉他前就知道他是什么 |
[27:25] | I never would have told him. | 我是绝不会把这件事告诉他的 |
[27:28] | I’m not going back in that house. | 我不会回那栋屋子里去 |
[27:30] | Something killed Raymond. | 有什么东西杀了雷蒙德 |
[27:31] | Yeah. Something did. | 没错 有什么东西杀了他 |
[27:33] | That’s why we’re not going back in that house. | 所以我们才不该回到那栋屋子里 |
[27:34] | I’m not leaving Portland | 在没查出这是什么东西做的之前 |
[27:35] | until I find out what did this. | 我是不会离开波特兰的 |
[27:38] | We’re Ghost Seekers. It’s what we’re supposed to do! | 我们是《鬼魂猎人》 这正是我们该做的事 |
[27:40] | I never thought any of this was really real. | 我从来没想过这种事会是真的 |
[27:42] | Well, now we have proof that it is, | 现在有证据证明这是真的了 |
[27:44] | and you want to run away. | 你却想逃走 |
[27:45] | Yes. I do. | 是的 我就是想逃走 |
[27:47] | Well, I’m not running. | 我是不会逃的 |
[27:50] | I’m going to prove this is real. | 我要去证明这是真的 |
[28:24] | Hello, Juliette. | 你好 朱丽叶 |
[28:26] | Henrietta? | 汉丽埃塔 |
[28:27] | I’m very much looking forward to meeting you. | 我非常期待见到你 |
[28:29] | The address is 1118 Old Stable Drive. | 地址是老马房道1118号 |
[28:33] | Remember it. I’ll see you later tonight. | 把它记下来 今晚见 |
[28:36] | Wait. What time? | 等等 什么时候见 |
[28:39] | You’ll know. | 你会知道的 |
[28:50] | Whose car is that? | 那是谁的车 |
[28:51] | Juliette’s. | 朱丽叶的 |
[28:53] | You expecting her? | 你知道她会来吗 |
[28:54] | No. | 不 |
[28:55] | Hope there’s not a problem. | 但愿这没问题 |
[28:59] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[29:02] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[29:04] | Yeah, you know, now that you’re back and Trubel’s gone, | 还好 现在你找回能力 麻烦鬼又走了 |
[29:05] | I just thought I would do a little more– | 我只是觉得我可以多做一些 |
[29:08] | so I can help out. | 帮上你一点忙 |
[29:11] | Uh, yeah. | 对啊 |
[29:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:14] | It’s quite a trailer, huh? | 真是个不同寻常的拖车 是吧 |
[29:15] | Mm, no kidding. | 可不是吗 |
[29:17] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们到这里来做什么 |
[29:19] | We’re looking for a Matana Zumbido. | 我们想要找电鳗怪的资料 |
[29:21] | Looks something like this. | 它看上去就象这样 |
[29:25] | Well, let’s roll up our sleeves. | 好了 卷起袖子准备开干吧 |
[29:28] | Well, you guys know what you’re doing. | 你们很清楚要做什么 |
[29:29] | You don’t need me for this. | 不需要我的帮忙 |
[29:30] | I don’t want to crowd up the place. | 我不想在这里跟你们抢空间了 |
[29:33] | Bye. | 再见 |
[29:34] | Bye. | 再见 |
[29:42] | Hexenbiests. | 巫女 |
[29:45] | Makes sense, | 挺合理的 |
[29:47] | after everything Adalind’s done to the both of you. | 在爱达玲对你们做了这些事以后 |
[29:49] | Yeah. To all of us. | 是啊 是对我们所有人 |
[29:51] | Not to me. | 可没有对我 |
[29:54] | You ate her cookie. | 你也吃了她的饼干 |
[29:57] | – I did? – Yeah. | – 我吃了吗 -没错 |
[29:59] | That’s why you ate your carpet. | 这就是你会吃地毯的原因 |
[30:16] | If you’re not a ghost yet, | 如果你现在还不是鬼魂 |
[30:19] | you will be when I’m through with you. | 等我处理完你 你就会是了 |
[30:40] | It’ll be just like it was. | 就跟过去一样 |
[31:21] | No, please! | 不要 求你了 |
[31:24] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[31:24] | Please don’t shoot. | 求你别开枪 |
[31:27] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[31:28] | It was Paul’s idea to come back. | 是保罗想要回来的 |
[31:29] | Don’t hurt me. | 不要伤害我 |
[31:30] | Get out. Get out. | 出去 出去 |
[32:04] | Stetson. | 斯特森 |
[32:06] | I’m so glad you came. | 我真高兴你来了 |
[32:09] | It’s been a long time. | 已经过去这么久了 |
[32:13] | I’ve got something to show you. | 我有东西要让你看 |
[32:15] | They’re here. They’re alive. | 他们还在这里 他们还活着 |
[32:21] | This is where I found them. | 我就是在这里发现他们的 |
[32:22] | Theo and my Patty together. | 西奥和我的帕蒂 |
[32:25] | I knew you killed them! | 我知道是你杀了他们 |
[32:26] | You would have done the same thing | 换做是你的话 要是发现了他们在做这种事 |
[32:28] | if you found them like I did! | 你也会这样做的 |
[32:30] | I shouldn’t have told you. I never should have told you. | 我不该告诉你的 我不该告诉你的 |
[32:38] | It hurt so much. | 这太让人伤心了 |
[32:43] | He did this to you too. | 他也对你做了这种事情 |
[32:45] | Do you see them? | 你看见他们了吗 |
[32:49] | Do you see them like I do? | 你也像我一样看见他们了吗 |
[32:51] | I didn’t want to believe it when I saw it. | 刚看到时 我简直不敢相信自己 |
[32:53] | But how could I let them live | 但在他们做出了这样的事之后 |
[32:54] | after what they did? | 我怎么会留下他们的小命 |
[32:56] | He was supposed to be my friend, | 他本来是我的朋友 |
[32:58] | and she was my wife. | 而她是我的发妻 |
[33:01] | Ah, I found it. | 我找到了 |
[33:06] | Matana Zumbido. | 电鳗怪 |
[33:10] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[33:16] | “Brazil, Village of Borba, 1921. | “巴西 博尔瓦的一处小村庄 1921年 |
[33:18] | “After weeks of scouring the jungle, | “在对丛林的几周搜查之后 |
[33:20] | “I finally encountered the creature deep in the Amazon. | “我终于在亚马逊的深处找到了这种生物 |
[33:22] | “I’ve been traveling with the Batisse, an indigenous tribe. | “我一直在和原住民巴蒂斯人一同前进 |
[33:25] | “Rumors haven’t done justice to this horrifying creature, | “人们这对种可怕生物的传言并不准确 |
[33:28] | “which the tribe members refer to as ‘Matana Zumbido.’ | “他们称它为’电鳗怪’ |
[33:31] | “The power of this Wesen rivals the wrath of Zeus himself. | “这种格林生物的力量堪比宙斯的盛怒 |
[33:35] | “Unfortunately, my fellow Grimm and compatriot Jonas | “很不幸 我的同胞 格林乔纳斯 |
[33:38] | “faced that wrath head-on. | “直面了那场盛怒 |
[33:39] | “One touch from this woged beast | “仅是碰了一下那只转化后的怪物 |
[33:41] | “burned that mighty warrior to death, | “这个伟大的战士就被烧成了焦土 |
[33:43] | scorching his skin and shattering his skull.” | 浑身焦痕 骨架支离破碎” |
[33:45] | Sounds like our guy. | 听上去跟我们遇见的一样 |
[33:46] | Does it say how to deal with it? | 书上说了要怎样对付它吗 |
[33:48] | Uh, let me see. | 我看看 |
[33:49] | “Dysentery took the lives of… six days without food… | “痢疾肆虐夺人性命 六天没有食物供给 |
[33:53] | Torrential downpours, flooding.” | 猛烈的暴雨 洪水” |
[33:56] | Ah, here we go. | 找到了 |
[33:57] | “I survived my encounter with Matana Zumbido | “我在与电鳗怪的遭遇战幸存了下来 |
[33:59] | “Thanks only to an ancient tribal ritual | “多亏了部落中他们会用来捕食塔伯伦的 |
[34:02] | “They use to hunt and eat the deadly Temblon– | “一种古老的仪式 |
[34:05] | their term for electric eels– | 那是他们对电鳗的称呼 |
[34:07] | “by using a paste made from the skin of the poison dart frog | “他们用一种毒箭蛙的皮制成药膏 |
[34:10] | Anura Dendrobatidae.” | 无尾箭毒蛙” |
[34:13] | Think you got any of that? | 你有那玩意儿吗 |
[34:15] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[34:18] | But I’m gonna find out. | 但我来找找看 |
[34:21] | So, if Stetson is the Matana Zumbido, | 如果斯特森是电鳗怪 |
[34:24] | Raymond thought he was filming a ghost, | 雷蒙德认为他拍的是鬼魂 |
[34:25] | not realizing he was Wesen. | 并不知道那是格林生物 |
[34:27] | And Stetson toasted him. | 然后斯特森把他烤焦了 |
[34:28] | To ask the obvious, | 问个蠢问题 |
[34:30] | if Stetson killed his wife in that house, | 如果斯特森在那栋房子里杀了他妻子 |
[34:31] | why keep going back? | 为什么还要一直回去呢 |
[34:33] | Especially if he found her cheating on him? | 尤其是在他发现她出轨之后 |
[34:34] | Doesn’t mean he stopped loving her, | 说明他没有因此不爱她 |
[34:37] | albeit a little on the sick side. | 即使方式有点变态 |
[34:43] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[34:45] | Now what? | 然后呢 |
[34:46] | Oh, this kind of interesting. | 这有点意思了 |
[34:49] | Apparently, you mix the poison frog skin powder with water, | 显然 你得把毒青蛙皮粉调进水里 |
[34:53] | stir it into a paste, | 搅拌成膏状 |
[34:55] | then you have to pierce an ear, | 然后穿个耳洞 |
[34:57] | and rub the paste into the– | 然后把药膏抹在… |
[35:00] | Go back to the “Pierce an ear” Part. | 回到”穿个耳洞”那步 |
[35:03] | Okay, you have to pierce an ear | 好 你必须穿个耳洞 |
[35:05] | and rub the paste into the piercing. | 把药膏抹进耳洞上 |
[35:12] | Explains the needle. | 说明了针头的用处 |
[35:13] | I’m not piercing my ear. | 我才不要穿个耳洞 |
[35:16] | Works for Hank. | 汉克都有了 |
[35:22] | – Yeah. – Detective Burkhardt? | -喂 -伯克哈德警探 |
[35:24] | It’s Carol, the Ghost Seeker. | 我是卡罗尔 那个鬼魂猎人 |
[35:27] | – What’s wrong? – I’m at the Donovan house. | -怎么了 -我在多诺万家 |
[35:29] | Paul’s inside. There’s a woman with a gun. | 保罗在里面 里头有个女人拿着把枪 |
[35:32] | Paul wouldn’t leave until he found out what killed Raymond. | 找不到杀雷蒙德的凶手 保罗就不离开这里 |
[35:34] | I tried to talk him out of it, but then there was this woman, | 我劝过他了 但那个女人出现 |
[35:36] | and she pointed a gun at me. | 拿枪指着我 |
[35:38] | Carol, stay where you are. | 卡罗尔 待着别动 |
[35:39] | Do not go in the house. We are on our way. | 别进房子里 我们在路上了 |
[35:41] | Please hurry. | 请快点 |
[35:45] | The woman with the gun has to be Lily Hinkley. | 拿枪的女人应该就是莉莉·辛克利 |
[35:46] | She must have gone there to kill Stetson. | 她一定是去杀斯特森的 |
[35:48] | If Stetson’s there… | 如果斯特森在那里 |
[35:50] | Guess I’m piercing my ear. | 估计我得穿个耳洞了 |
[35:51] | We’ll mix it in the car. | 药膏到车里调配 |
[35:57] | This is it. | 就是这条 |
[36:01] | It was the last thing Patty wore. | 帕蒂死前穿过的裙子 |
[36:04] | I want you to put it on. | 我希望你能穿上 |
[36:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:07] | Put it on! | 穿上 |
[36:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[36:21] | You have to help Paul. | 你得去帮保罗 |
[36:22] | – He’s inside. – Wu, stay with Carol. | -他在里面 -吴 陪着卡罗尔 |
[36:24] | – Got it. – Hey, look. | -好的 -看 |
[36:29] | We better do this before we head in. | 进去前最好先把耳洞穿了 |
[36:31] | Get it over with. | 速战速决 |
[36:32] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[36:33] | Uh, piercing his ear. | 给他穿耳洞 |
[36:35] | What? | 什么 |
[36:38] | It hurt. | 好痛 |
[36:40] | Wait, I gotta put the paste in. | 等等 还得把药膏涂上 |
[36:48] | What kind of police are you? | 你们是哪门子的警察 |
[36:52] | It will be like it was. | 这会和以前一样 |
[36:58] | Just like it was. | 和以前一样 |
[37:06] | We were so happy. | 我们曾经那么开心 |
[37:08] | I wish we could go on our honeymoon again. | 我希望我们能再度一次蜜月 |
[37:16] | Do you remember our honeymoon? | 你还记得我们的蜜月吗 |
[37:19] | I forgive you for what you did to me, Patty. | 我原谅你伤害过我 帕蒂 |
[37:22] | I know you didn’t mean to. | 我知道你不是故意的 |
[37:25] | You’re the love of my life. | 你是我一生挚爱 |
[37:27] | We’ll go right back where we were. | 我们会回到以前那样 |
[37:37] | It’ll be just like it was. | 就像以前一样 |
[38:31] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[38:42] | What are you doing in my house? | 你在我家里做什么 |
[38:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:44] | I know what you want. | 我知道你想要什么 |
[38:46] | You want my wife! | 你想要我的妻子 |
[38:47] | Stetson! No! | 斯特森 别 |
[38:50] | Stop! | 住手 |
[38:51] | – Let’s go! – My camera! | -我们走 -我的摄影机 |
[38:54] | It was a real ghost! I saw it! | 这是真的鬼 我见到了 |
[38:55] | You saw it too! | 你也看到了 |
[38:56] | You and Raymond saw it! I know you did! | 你和雷蒙德都看到了 我知道你看到了 |
[39:11] | You’re a– | 你是一个… |
[39:12] | Why aren’t you dead? | 为什么你没死 |
[39:14] | Frog paste. | 毒蛙药膏 |
[39:16] | You’re under arrest for the murder of– | 你被捕了 罪名是谋杀… |
[39:33] | Come on. | 起来 |
[39:35] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:41] | I am now. | 现在没事了 |
[39:47] | Okay, thanks. Warrant just came through. | 谢谢 搜查令下来了 |
[39:50] | We’re clear to disinter the body in Stetson Donovan’s grave. | 我们可以去挖斯特森·多诺万坟里的尸体了 |
[39:53] | Gotta be Theo Hinkley. | 一定是西奥·辛克利 |
[39:55] | What are we charging Lily Hinkley with? | 我们该以什么罪名起诉莉莉·辛克利 |
[39:57] | Nothing. | 不起诉她 |
[40:00] | She shot him. | 她开枪射了他 |
[40:01] | In self-defense. | 正当防卫 |
[40:04] | Sort of. | 之类的 |
[40:04] | She did us a favor. | 她帮了我们一个忙 |
[40:06] | You can’t hold a Matana Zumbido behind bars. | 总不能把电鳗怪关起来吧 |
[40:09] | Got something you might want to see. | 你们可能会想看看这个 |
[40:16] | This just got posted two hours ago. | 两个小时前刚发布的 |
[40:22] | What are you doing in my house? | 你在我家里做什么 |
[40:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:26] | No! | 别 |
[40:29] | We have anything to worry about? | 我们有必要担心的吗 |
[40:30] | Don’t think so. | 没必要 |
[40:35] | No one believes in ghosts. | 没人相信鬼魂这回事 |
[40:48] | Henrietta? | 汉丽埃塔 |
[40:50] | Hello, Juliette. | 你好 朱丽叶 |
[40:53] | Shut the door, won’t you? | 能关上门吗 |
[40:57] | I believe we have a great deal to talk about. | 我想我们有很多事要谈 |
[41:59] | What the hell is going on? | 这究竟是怎么回事 |