时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You now have access to a primal force of nature. | 你现在拥有了一种原始的自然之力 |
[00:05] | This is what I am now forever? | 所以我现在就永远都是这样了 |
[00:07] | There’s nothing anyone can do to change that, Juliette. | 没有任何人能改变 朱丽叶 |
[00:10] | I want you out. | 出去 |
[00:15] | Bring it on, bitch. | 来啊 贱人 |
[00:22] | You almost killed Adalind. | 你差点杀了爱达玲 |
[00:24] | There’s something I have to show you. | 我要给你看样东西 |
[00:42] | You’re not Juliette. You’re Adalind. | 你不是朱丽叶 你是爱达玲 |
[00:43] | What did you do with her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[00:46] | – Nick, it’s me. – I don’t believe you. | -尼克 是我 -我不信 |
[00:48] | Listen, you–you proposed to me on this couch. | 你在这个沙发边跟我求的婚 |
[00:51] | You had a ring. I said no. | 你拿出了戒指 我拒绝了 |
[00:52] | You hid it upstairs in the dresser drawer. | 你把戒指藏在楼上的梳妆台抽屉里 |
[00:54] | I found it. Adalind would never know that. | 被我发现了 爱达玲永远不可能知道这个 |
[01:02] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[01:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:08] | I didn’t know what was happening at first. | 开始我还不知道会这样 |
[01:12] | I was really nauseous. I thought I was pregnant. | 只是恶心感很重 我还以为是怀孕了呢 |
[01:16] | I had headaches. | 还伴有头痛 |
[01:17] | And then it just happened. | 后来就这样了 |
[01:20] | And it’s been happening more and more. | 最近越来越频繁 |
[01:24] | It’s how I killed the guy from the Tribunal. | 所以我才能杀了那个法庭的成员 |
[01:29] | And the Manticore. | 还有那个狮蝎怪 |
[01:34] | And how I almost just killed Adalind. | 刚才也差点杀了爱达玲 |
[01:38] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[01:40] | Because I was scared. | 因为我很害怕 |
[01:44] | Look… | 听着 |
[01:47] | We’re gonna figure this out, | 我们会想出办法 |
[01:50] | and get rid of it. | 摆脱这个的 |
[01:53] | We can’t. | 没办法 |
[01:55] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[01:56] | It’s permanent. | 这是永久性的 |
[01:59] | – You don’t know that. – I do. | -你怎么知道 -我知道 |
[02:00] | Henrietta told me. | 汉丽埃塔告诉我的 |
[02:02] | Who’s Henrietta? | 谁是汉丽埃塔 |
[02:03] | The hexenbiest who’s been helping me figure this out. | 一直帮我想办法的一个巫女 |
[02:06] | You’ve been seeing a Hexenbiest? | 你向一个巫女求助 |
[02:08] | I had to. I didn’t want to hurt you. | 我没办法 我不想伤害你 |
[02:10] | Well, how did you find Henrietta? | 那你是怎么找到汉丽埃塔的 |
[02:14] | Sean Renard. | 肖恩·雷纳德 |
[02:17] | You told him before you told me? | 你没告诉我 却先告诉了他 |
[02:18] | I needed help, Nick. | 我需要帮助 尼克 |
[02:20] | His mom’s a hexenbiest. | 他妈妈是个巫女 |
[02:22] | He’s half Zauberbiest. | 而他有一半的巫师血统 |
[02:23] | You should have told me. | 你应该早告诉我的 |
[02:29] | I was afraid you were gonna kill me. | 我怕你会杀了我 |
[02:33] | Juliette, I would never hurt you. | 朱丽叶 我永远不会伤害你 |
[02:36] | Never. | 永远 |
[02:46] | This is all because of me. | 这一切都是因为我 |
[02:47] | This is…because I became a Grimm again. | 因为我又重新变成了格林 |
[02:53] | Well, we took a chance, you know? | 我们本来也是冒着风险的 |
[02:54] | We knew that there might be side effects. | 一开始就知道可能会有副作用 |
[02:57] | It’s what we wanted. | 是我们自找的 |
[03:01] | Juliette, I am so sorry. | 朱丽叶 我很抱歉 |
[03:09] | Nick, where are you going? | 尼克 你要去哪 |
[03:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:16] | You’re dripping water everywhere. | 你这水滴的到处都是 |
[03:17] | Just take it, Chloe. | 拿好了 克洛伊 |
[03:18] | Come on, you two. | 行了 你们俩 |
[03:19] | Oh, Peter, please don’t make a mess. | 彼得 别捣乱 |
[03:21] | I’m not, she’s–I just really think I need to go to bed. | 我没有 是她…我真的觉得我得睡了 |
[03:25] | This early? You feeling all right? | 这么早 你没事吧 |
[03:27] | I’m fried. | 累死了 |
[03:29] | Coach killed us today. | 教练今天差点弄死我们 |
[03:30] | I’m running the 800 and the 1,500. | 我要跑800米和1500米 |
[03:32] | Okay. Go rest. | 好吧 去休息吧 |
[03:34] | I don’t want you getting sick. | 我可不希望你病倒了 |
[03:35] | I won’t. Good night, mom. | 不会的 晚安 妈妈 |
[03:36] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[03:39] | So, what’s your homework situation like? | 你的家庭作业情况怎么样了 |
[03:44] | Terrible. | 糟透了 |
[03:45] | I have a paper due in English, an entire page of algebra, | 语文有篇作文要交 一整页的代数 |
[03:48] | – and a biology test I haven’t even started studying for. – Go. | -还有还没开始复习的生物测验 -去吧 |
[03:51] | I’ll finish up. | 我来收拾 |
[03:53] | – Thanks, mom. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢妈妈 -不用谢 |
[04:07] | Tired? Really? | 累了 真的吗 |
[04:11] | Don’t be such a loser. | 别这么酸 |
[04:14] | Kayla’s having a party tomorrow night. | 凯拉明晚要开派对 |
[04:15] | You’re not going. | 你不准去 |
[04:17] | Okay, guess I’m gonna go tell mom | 好吧 那我就要跟妈妈说 |
[04:20] | you’re having trouble sleeping. | 你翻来覆去睡不着了 |
[04:21] | I’m sure she’ll bring you some warm milk. | 她肯定会给你送上一杯热牛奶 |
[04:23] | All right, fine, fine. I’ll cover for you tomorrow. | 好好好 明天我给你掩护 |
[04:26] | But you got to get back at a decent hour. | 但你必须早点回家 |
[04:28] | Deal. Catch you on the flip. | 成交 明天见 |
[04:55] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[05:00] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[05:01] | I had to make a deal with Chloe | 我得先和克洛伊谈好条件 |
[05:02] | so she wouldn’t tell my mom. | 免得她告诉妈妈 |
[05:03] | Your mom needs to lighten up. | 你妈妈应该放松一点 |
[05:05] | She’s just paranoid something’s gonna happen | 她就是害怕会有事发生在我们身上 |
[05:06] | to us, that’s all. | 没别的 |
[05:08] | Well, she’s right. Something is gonna happen. | 她想得没错 确实会有事发生 |
[05:20] | I brought us a blanket and a pretty candle | 我带了一条毛毯和一个漂亮的蜡烛 |
[05:23] | to get you in the mood. | 来制造气氛 |
[05:45] | – What was that? – Nothing. | -什么东西 -没什么 |
[05:47] | Relax. | 放松 |
[05:57] | I think somebody’s out there. | 我觉得有人在那 |
[05:59] | It’s probably my mom looking for me. | 可能是我妈妈出来找我 |
[06:01] | What? Now? | 什么 现在吗 |
[06:04] | I need to go. | 我得走了 |
[06:16] | Go. | 走吧 |
[06:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:24] | – Now text me as soon as you’re home, okay? – Okay. | -到家后给我短信 好吗 -好 |
[07:08] | Hello, lad. | 你好啊 小伙子 |
[07:12] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[07:15] | No. | 不 |
[07:40] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[07:45] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[07:46] | No. | 不 |
[07:52] | – Mom? – Stay inside. | -妈 -待在家里 |
[07:53] | Lock the door behind me. | 我走以后锁好门 |
[07:59] | Peter? Peter? | 彼得 彼得 |
[08:04] | Peter? Oh, my God! | 彼得 天哪 |
[08:06] | Oh, no, Peter! | 不 彼得 |
[08:08] | Peter. Oh, my God. | 彼得 天哪 |
[08:12] | It’s gonna be okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 会没事的 |
[08:15] | Okay, Peter? | 彼得 |
[08:16] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[08:17] | Help me! Help me! | 救命 救命啊 |
[08:21] | Help me! Somebody help me! | 救命 有没有人 |
[08:43] | Nick, please, stop, okay? You’re really scaring me. | 尼克 拜托 停止吧 你真的吓到我了 |
[08:47] | I don’t want to scare you. | 我无意让你受惊 |
[08:48] | I just want you to know the truth. | 我只是想告诉你真相 |
[08:56] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[08:58] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:03] | You need to be a Grimm again. | 你得重新做回格林 |
[09:33] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[09:36] | Where? | 在哪 |
[09:47] | – Hope you had time to grab some dinner. – Nope. | -希望你吃过晚餐了 -没 |
[09:50] | I’m DVR-ing the fourth quarter of the game, | 我在录比赛的第四节 |
[09:52] | so if you hear a score, I don’t want to know. | 如果你听说比分了 可别告诉我 |
[09:55] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[09:56] | Yeah. Hey, where’s the body? | 没事 尸体在哪 |
[09:58] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[09:59] | 17-year-old kid, Peter Bennett, | 是个17岁的孩子 叫彼得·班尼特 |
[10:02] | snuck out to meet his girlfriend, | 偷溜出来和女朋友约会 |
[10:04] | ended up getting his foot cut off. | 结果被人砍掉了一只脚 |
[10:05] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是啊 |
[10:08] | Mother heard the screams, ran out, | 妈妈听到叫声 跑出来 |
[10:09] | found him unconscious, tried to save him. | 发现他不省人事 想要救他 |
[10:11] | Kid was dead by the time paramedics finally got here. | 医务人员到之前这孩子就不幸身亡了 |
[10:14] | I think he bled out. No other sign of trauma. | 应该是失血过多 没有其他外伤痕迹 |
[10:17] | Blood’s contained to the area around the body. | 血都流在尸体附近 |
[10:19] | – Whose shotgun? – Mom’s. | -谁的猎枪 -妈妈的 |
[10:21] | Had it with her when she ran out to find her son. | 她出门找儿子的时候带着的 |
[10:23] | Where’s the foot? | 他的脚呢 |
[10:24] | Still looking. | 还在找 |
[10:25] | The killer take the foot with him? | 凶手带走了他的脚吗 |
[10:27] | Hell of a foot fetish. | 真是个变态恋足癖 |
[10:28] | – Who called 911? – His mom. | -谁报的警 -他妈妈 |
[10:31] | – Let’s talk to her. – Yep. | -我们去跟她谈谈 -好 |
[10:33] | There was so much blood. | 好多血 |
[10:36] | I couldn’t stop it. I– I tried. | 我止不住 我尽力了 |
[10:38] | Has anyone ever threatened Peter? | 有人威胁过彼得吗 |
[10:40] | – No. – How long have you lived here? | -没有 -你们在这儿住了多久 |
[10:43] | Just a few months. | 就几个月 |
[10:46] | You like your neighbors? | 觉得你们的邻居怎么样 |
[10:47] | They’re good people. | 都是好人 |
[10:49] | They would never hurt Peter. | 他们绝不会伤害彼得的 |
[10:51] | Any other family? | 家里还有别人吗 |
[10:53] | Peter’s father? | 彼得的爸爸 |
[10:56] | My husband was… | 我丈夫… |
[10:59] | he was killed in a car accident about a year ago, | 一年前死于车祸 |
[11:02] | and that’s why we moved from Seattle. | 所以我们从西雅图搬来了这里 |
[11:03] | I wanted to give my children a new start. | 我想给孩子们一个新的开始 |
[11:07] | He told me he was going up to bed. | 他跟我说要去睡觉了 |
[11:10] | We’re gonna do everything we can to find whoever did this. | 我们会尽我们所能找出凶手 |
[11:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:24] | Is there anything else? | 还有事吗 |
[11:25] | My daughter’s back at the house, | 我女儿现在一个人在家 |
[11:27] | and she just lost her brother, | 她刚没了哥哥 |
[11:28] | so I’d really like to be with her. | 我想在她身边陪着 |
[11:31] | – All right, that’s all. – Thank you. | -好的 没事了 -谢谢 |
[11:39] | She’s Wesen. | 她是格林生物 |
[11:49] | Is this it? | 就是这儿吗 |
[11:52] | Must be. | 肯定是 |
[12:15] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:23] | – Did you bring it? – Of course. | -带来了吗 -带了 |
[12:31] | Throw it here. | 扔过来 |
[12:38] | It’s all there. | 都在这儿了 |
[12:40] | We’ve been trying for so long. | 我们试了很久了 |
[13:03] | You’re sure this will work? | 你确定会有效吗 |
[13:05] | It always does. | 一向如此 |
[13:07] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[13:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:35] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[13:38] | Let’s start a family. | 让我们开始一个家庭吧 |
[14:05] | Not gonna kill you. | 我不会杀你的 |
[14:08] | I got home late. I didn’t want to wake you. | 我回来晚了 不想吵醒你 |
[14:12] | Yeah, I’m sure it had nothing to do with me being a– | 是啊 我肯定这跟我是一个巫女无… |
[14:14] | – I want to talk to Henrietta. – I’ll call her. | -我想跟汉丽埃塔谈谈 -我打给她 |
[14:17] | I want to talk to her face-to-face. | 我想跟她当面谈 |
[14:19] | I should go with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[14:21] | I think it’d be best if I went alone. | 还是我自己去吧 |
[14:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:27] | I’ll let her know you’re coming. | 我跟她说一声你会去找她 |
[14:29] | This is the address. | 就是这个地址 |
[14:30] | You should really memorize it. | 你要记下来 |
[14:32] | It can be a little bit tricky. | 这地址有点狡猾 |
[14:43] | It’s not me, I didn’t do that. | 不关我的事 不是我做的 |
[14:49] | Juliette, I want to make this right. | 朱丽叶 我想解决这件事 |
[14:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:58] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[15:20] | So you’re Nicholas Burkhardt. | 你就是尼古拉斯·伯克哈德 |
[15:23] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 久闻大名 |
[15:26] | Come in. | 请进 |
[15:34] | You told Juliette what happened to her is permanent? | 你跟朱丽叶说她现在的变化是永久性的 |
[15:37] | And you’ve come to prove me wrong. | 你是来证明我是错的 |
[15:38] | – It’s not what she wants. – I can’t help that. | -她不想这样 -我也没辙 |
[15:41] | I thought I could at first, but not now. | 起初我以为我有办法 但现在我知道不行 |
[15:44] | The blood of a Grimm can destroy a Hexenbiest. | 格林的血可以毁了巫女 |
[15:49] | I’ve done it before with Adalind, | 我以前就对爱达玲这么做过 |
[15:51] | and I can do the same for Juliette. | 我也可以用同样的方法救朱丽叶 |
[15:53] | You can’t. | 不行 |
[15:54] | Your blood is in Adalind, | 爱达玲体内有你的血 |
[15:55] | and because of what she did to Juliette, | 再加上她对朱丽叶的所作所为 |
[15:59] | the blood of a Grimm can’t save her now. | 如今格林的血也救不了她了 |
[16:04] | Then I’ll find someone else to help her. | 那我就去找别人帮她 |
[16:05] | There’s only one way to stop your Hexenbiest. | 只有一个办法能阻止你的巫女 |
[16:08] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[16:10] | Or accept her for who she is, | 或者接受她现在的样子 |
[16:14] | just like she accepted you being a Grimm. | 就如同她接受你是个格林一样 |
[16:17] | And while she’s discovering what she’s capable of, | 而在她还在发掘自己的能力的期间 |
[16:22] | I would suggest you keep a safe distance. | 我会建议你和她保持距离 |
[16:27] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[16:43] | You walked in here doubting me, | 你走进这里质疑我 |
[16:46] | and now look at you. | 但现在看看你 |
[16:56] | See how easy that was? | 知道有多容易了吗 |
[16:58] | And I’m not nearly as skilled as Juliette will become. | 而我的能力和将来朱丽叶的完全没法比 |
[17:03] | Beware, Mr. Grimm. | 当心 格林先生 |
[17:11] | So this guy just moved to Portland. | 所以说这家伙刚刚搬来波特兰 |
[17:13] | Before that, he was living in Lincoln, Nebraska. | 在此之前 他住在内布拉斯加州林肯郡 |
[17:16] | Somebody forget to set their alarm? | 某人忘记设闹钟叫起了吗 |
[17:18] | – Not in the mood, Wu. – Sorry. | -没心情开玩笑 吴 -抱歉 |
[17:21] | – We got anything? – Similar case. | -有发现吗 -相似的案子 |
[17:23] | The body was found in the woods, | 尸体在林子里被找到 |
[17:25] | foot chopped off, three years ago in Lane County. | 脚被砍了 是三年前在雷恩郡发生的 |
[17:27] | Victim was a 23-year-old male. | 死者是一名23岁的男性 |
[17:29] | Only lead was a young boy on his bike | 唯一的线索是一个骑单车的小男孩 |
[17:31] | who saw a big guy in a long coat | 看见了一个穿着长大衣的大个子 |
[17:33] | walking through the woods with, | 从林子里穿过 带着 |
[17:35] | and I quote, “A really big-ass axe.” | 我引述一下”一把贼大的斧头” |
[17:38] | There was an all-out man hunt, | 当时展开了全面的追踪 |
[17:39] | but the case went cold. | 但最终这案子也没破 |
[17:40] | I’m thinking serial killer. | 我想可能是连环杀手 |
[17:42] | I’m thinking serial foot collector. | 我想可能是连环足部收集者 |
[17:44] | Yeah, but why the foot? | 但为何收集脚呢 |
[17:46] | I mean, if it’s a Wesen. | 我是说假如死者是格林生物的话 |
[17:48] | Is it? | 他是吗 |
[17:49] | The mom is. | 他妈妈是 |
[17:52] | What kind? | 是哪一种 |
[17:55] | I’m not sure, but… | 我不确定 但是… |
[17:58] | She looked a little rabbit-like. | 她看起来有点像兔子 |
[17:59] | So Peter must be a rabbit-like Wesen too. | 那彼得也一定是像兔子的格林生物了 |
[18:02] | Okay, wait, | 好吧 等等 |
[18:04] | Peter is a rabbit-like Wesen, | 彼得是一位像兔子的格林生物 |
[18:06] | and somebody cut off his foot? | 然后某人把他的脚砍了下来 |
[18:09] | Anybody else thinking lucky rabbit’s foot? | 有人想到”幸运兔脚”的传说了吗 |
[18:13] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:17] | I don’t think this will ever get old. | 我觉得这永远也不会让我觉得腻 |
[18:20] | I could spend days in here. | 我可以在这里待上几天 |
[18:22] | – We have. – Found it. | -我们的确待过 -找到了 |
[18:24] | It’s a called a Willahara. | 名字是野兔怪 |
[18:26] | It’s written in some kind of old English. | 是用某种古英语写成的 |
[18:29] | Dates back to…1217. | 能追溯到…1217年 |
[18:33] | That’s Middle Ages. | 那是中世纪 |
[18:34] | Here. | 这里 |
[18:35] | Oh, Willahara were considered sacred. | 当时野兔怪被视作是很神圣的 |
[18:40] | Here we go. | 就是这段了 |
[18:41] | “Due to the fecund nature of this Wesen, | “由于这种格林生物生殖力旺盛的天性 |
[18:43] | it is believed that good fortune and fertility | 人们相信进行了 |
[18:45] | is bestowed upon newlywed couples | 赐孕仪式的新婚夫妇 |
[18:47] | who participate in a practice known as Spedigberendess.” | 将被赋予好运以及生育能力” |
[18:52] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[18:53] | It says here, “Before relations are to begin, | 这里说 “在性行为开始前 |
[18:57] | the severed Willahara foot | 被砍下来的野兔怪脚 |
[18:59] | must be placed beneath the couple wishing to procreate.” | 必须被置于想生孩子的夫妇的身体下方” |
[19:03] | You’re joking. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[19:09] | Okay, not joking. | 好吧 没在开玩笑 |
[19:11] | There’s more. | 后面还有 |
[19:12] | The fresher the foot, the more fertile the female will be. | 脚越新鲜 女性就越可能怀上 |
[19:15] | Within three days, conception will occur. | 三天之内 就会怀孕 |
[19:18] | They leave a severed foot under the bed for three days? | 他们把一只砍下来的脚放在床下三天吗 |
[19:21] | That’s what it says. | 上面就是这么说的 |
[19:21] | Uh, does anybody else think this is messed up? | 有人觉得这一切都很扯吗 |
[19:23] | Well, here’s something about the Wesen that hunt them. | 这里有说到猎杀他们的格林生物 |
[19:27] | They’re called Leporem Venators. | 他们被称为猎兔怪 |
[19:29] | There’s something to be proud of. | 这很值得骄傲 |
[19:30] | If these Willahara are still being hunted | 假如这些野兔怪还在被 |
[19:32] | by the Leporem Venators, | 猎兔怪猎杀 |
[19:35] | then maybe the car accident that Peter’s father died in | 那么也许杀死彼得爸爸的那场车祸 |
[19:38] | wasn’t an accident. | 并不是一次意外 |
[19:40] | See what you can find out. | 看看能不能查出点什么来 |
[19:41] | I’ll hop right on it. | 我马上去查 |
[19:41] | hop也用于形容兔子跳 吴玩了一个关于兔子的双关 | |
[19:43] | I tried to stop myself before I said it, sorry. | 在开口前我试图阻止自己来着 抱歉 |
[19:46] | This is happening in Portland? | 这事正在波特兰上演吗 |
[19:49] | Well, if this has anything to do with Wesen fertility, | 假如这和格林生物的生殖力有关 |
[19:51] | I’ll bet you Monroe and Rosalee know something about it. | 我想门罗和罗莎莉对此有所了解 |
[20:15] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[20:19] | Do we? | 是吗 |
[20:19] | Victor’s obsessed with finding our child. | 维克托执着于找到我们的孩子 |
[20:22] | He knows you’re looking too. | 他知道你也在找 |
[20:24] | That’s an expensive coat. | 这衣服可值不少钱 |
[20:26] | Victor buy that for you? | 维克托给你买的吗 |
[20:27] | Listen to me, Victor’s gonna have you killed | 听我说 只要维克托一找到她 |
[20:29] | as soon as he finds her. | 就会把你杀了 |
[20:31] | Our little girl’s been through so much | 我们的小女儿在出生后短短的一段时间里 |
[20:33] | in her short life, | 经历了太多 |
[20:35] | and all without the two people who love her most. | 而最爱她的两个人一直都没有陪在她身边 |
[20:38] | She needs us now more than ever. | 她如今比以往任何时候都需要我们 |
[20:41] | Are we the two people who love her the most? | 我们是最爱她的两个人吗 |
[20:43] | Don’t mock me. | 别挖苦我 |
[20:44] | I’m taking a huge risk coming to you. | 我冒着巨大风险来找你 |
[20:46] | Come on, Adalind. | 算了吧 爱达玲 |
[20:47] | Why are you really here? | 你来这里到底是为了什么 |
[20:49] | When Victor finds Diana, and he will find her, | 维克托一找到戴安娜 他会找到的 |
[20:53] | he’s not gonna need me anymore either. | 他就不再需要我了 |
[20:56] | It’s gonna get ugly. | 事情就会变得很难看 |
[20:57] | I mean, Victor, the Resistance, Nick and his Hexenbiest. | 维克托 反叛组织 尼克和他的巫女 |
[21:04] | Do you know about Juliette? | 你知道朱丽叶的事了 |
[21:08] | Caught me a little off guard. | 她让我猝不及防 |
[21:10] | When did you find out? | 你是什么时候知道的 |
[21:13] | She had nowhere else to turn. | 她找不到别人帮她了 |
[21:14] | Well, isn’t that sweet? | 多好啊 |
[21:16] | What’d you tell her? | 你告诉她什么了 |
[21:17] | Nothing much I could tell her. | 我没什么可告诉她的 |
[21:20] | Oh, you sent her to Henrietta, didn’t you? | 你让她去见汉丽埃塔了 是不是 |
[21:24] | Well, that explains a lot. | 那就说得通了 |
[21:27] | If this happened to Juliette, | 如果这件事发生在朱丽叶身上 |
[21:30] | that means someone helped Nick become a Grimm again. | 就说明有人帮助尼克变回了格林 |
[21:34] | So it’s true. | 所以这是真的 |
[21:36] | Why don’t you ask him? | 你为什么不问问他 |
[21:38] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[21:41] | You and I need to be on the same side. | 我们要站在同一阵线 |
[21:44] | It’s us against them, and I’ll do whatever it takes | 我们要反抗他们 我会不惜一切代价 |
[21:47] | to save our daughter. | 救我们的女儿 |
[21:50] | I want you with me. | 我要你和我一起 |
[21:56] | Damn, you’re good. | 该死的 你真厉害 |
[22:00] | I really do want to believe you. | 我真的很想相信你 |
[22:03] | For once, you should. | 就这一次 你应该相信我 |
[22:11] | Willahara? | 野兔怪 |
[22:12] | Yeah, I’ve heard of them. | 是的 我听说过他们 |
[22:15] | Never seen one, though. | 虽然我一个都没见过 |
[22:16] | My grandfather swears he found one hiding | 我的祖父发誓说他见过一个 |
[22:18] | in the Bavarian forest. | 躲藏在巴伐利亚森林里 |
[22:19] | – He didn’t cut off– – Oh, no, no. | -他没砍下… -没没 |
[22:21] | He already had kids. | 他已经有孩子了 |
[22:22] | He did eat him, though. | 不过还是他把他吃了 |
[22:24] | But that’s beside the point. | 但那不是重点 |
[22:27] | From what I’ve heard, | 据我所知 |
[22:27] | Willahara don’t stay in one place too long. | 野兔怪不会在一个地方待得太久 |
[22:29] | It’s the same reason they don’t want to woge | 这和他们不想在其他格林生物 |
[22:31] | in front of other Wesen, you know? | 面前转化的原因是一样的 |
[22:32] | Fear of being exposed. | 害怕暴露身份 |
[22:33] | The thought that they’re still being hunted, | 一想到他们还在被人追杀 |
[22:36] | don’t get me started. | 别开始这个话题 |
[22:36] | If the killer is selling their feet– | 如果凶手在倒卖他们的脚 |
[22:38] | That is, I am sorry, outrageous. | 对不起 这太惨无人道了 |
[22:40] | God, you’re getting me started. | 天呐 我又要开始愤青了 |
[22:41] | Sorry, but… who are they selling to? | 抱歉 但是他们把脚卖给些什么人 |
[22:45] | Couples trying to get pregnant. | 卖给想要孩子的夫妇 |
[22:46] | I mean, why else would you want | 我是说怎么会有人想要 |
[22:47] | a Willahara foot under your bed? | 把野兔怪的脚放在自己的床下 |
[22:48] | It’s not exactly romantic. | 会浪漫才怪呢 |
[22:49] | How does the Leporem Venator find these couples? | 猎兔怪是怎么找到这些夫妇的 |
[22:52] | There’s got to be a middleman. | 肯定有个中间人 |
[22:54] | Fertility clinics. | 生育诊所 |
[22:56] | Wesen fertility clinics. | 格林生物生育诊所 |
[22:58] | There is such a thing? | 有这种东西吗 |
[22:59] | There’s Wesen fertility doctors in every big city, | 每个大城市里都有格林生物生育医生 |
[23:00] | although what we’re talking about is illegal. | 但是我们说的这些都是非法的 |
[23:03] | They’re not gonna be, like, advertising, | 他们是不会到处刊登广告 |
[23:04] | “Come on in for the Spedigberendess severed foot option.” | 说”为了赐孕仪式所需的断脚请进吧” |
[23:07] | But a Wesen couple could speak with these doctors | 但是格林生物夫妇可以和这些医生见面 |
[23:09] | without raising any suspicion. | 而不引起任何怀疑 |
[23:11] | – Are you guys volunteering? – Hell, yes. | -你们是要报名加入吗 -当然 |
[23:13] | If we can help put a stop to this savagery, we’re in. | 如果能帮你们终止这种野蛮行为 我们加入 |
[23:16] | See, that’s what happens when you get her started. | 看 这就是你们让她开始这个话题的结果 |
[23:18] | Wu, what did you find out? | 吴 你有什么发现 |
[23:22] | I’m putting you on speaker. | 我现在打开扬声器 |
[23:24] | Peter’s father was killed in a hit-and-run accident, | 彼得的父亲死于肇事逃逸事故 |
[23:26] | driver never apprehended, left foot severed off, | 司机尚未被逮捕 左脚被砍下 |
[23:30] | not found at the scene. | 却不在车祸现场 |
[23:31] | Left foot? Does that matter? | 左脚 有什么大不了的吗 |
[23:32] | It’s supposed to be the lucky one. | 左脚是代表幸运的那只 |
[23:34] | I just went out there to follow up on the accident report. | 我刚刚去那进一步了解意外事故报告 |
[23:37] | They’re gone. | 他们都不见了 |
[23:38] | Nothing left in the house. | 屋子里空无一物 |
[23:39] | – They’re running scared. – We need to find them. | -他们吓跑了 -我们要找到他们 |
[23:41] | We’re coming in. | 我们现在就回来 |
[23:42] | We’ll speak with the Wesen fertility doctors. | 我们会去找格林生物生育医生谈谈 |
[23:52] | It’s just for one night. | 就一个晚上而已 |
[23:54] | I got us a flight to Calgary in the morning. | 我订了明早飞往加拿大卡尔加里的机票 |
[23:57] | We’re just gonna leave Peter here? | 我们就这样把彼得留在这里吗 |
[24:00] | No funeral, nothing? | 没有葬礼 什么都不做吗 |
[24:02] | – We have to keep moving, honey. – I’m sick of moving. | -我们要继续逃亡 亲爱的 -我厌倦了逃亡 |
[24:07] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[24:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:11] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[24:36] | We’re low on cash. There’s an ATM in the lobby. | 我们的现金不多了 大厅那有提款机 |
[24:41] | I’ll get us something to eat while I’m out there. | 我出去的时候 会顺便买点吃的回来 |
[24:43] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[24:45] | You will be later. | 晚点你就会饿的 |
[24:46] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[25:28] | When did she do that? | 她什么时候定下的 |
[25:31] | Did she leave a forwarding address? | 她有留下转递地址吗 |
[25:35] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢你 |
[25:38] | Final arrangements for Peter Bennett | 彼得·班尼特的后事 |
[25:40] | were made this morning. | 今早已经安排好了 |
[25:41] | Mother paid in cash, left no forwarding address. | 母亲支付了现金 没留下转递地址 |
[25:44] | The body is to be cremated. | 尸体将会进行火化 |
[25:46] | Well, she’s not coming back. | 她是不会回来了 |
[25:51] | Monroe? | 门罗 |
[25:52] | So it looks like there’s three Wesen | 看来在波特兰有三个 |
[25:53] | fertility doctors in Portland. | 格林生物生育医生 |
[25:55] | I know one of them, I’ve been delivering | 我认识其中一个 这几年来 |
[25:56] | morning sickness remedies to him for years now. | 我一直向他提供孕妇晨吐药物 |
[25:59] | I trust him. There’s no way he’s involved. | 我相信他 他不可能和这起案子有关 |
[26:00] | The second one is a woman doc, | 第二个是位女医生 |
[26:02] | but it looks like she retired a month ago, so… | 但她好像在一个月前就退休了 |
[26:04] | That leaves us with a Dr. Redfield. | 所以只剩下一个叫雷德菲尔德的医生 |
[26:07] | Monroe and I have his last appointment today. | 今天我和门罗是他的最后一个预诊 |
[26:09] | Give me an address. I’ll meet you there. | 给我地址 我在那和你们碰头 |
[26:11] | Nick, we can’t just walk into this guy’s office with a Grimm. | 尼克 我们不能和格林一起走进那医生的办公室 |
[26:13] | If there’s even a hint that this guy’s involved, | 如果有一丝线索表明他与此案有关 |
[26:15] | we’ll call you. | 我们会给你打电话的 |
[26:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:35] | Chloe. Chloe? | 克洛伊 克洛伊 |
[26:38] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[26:40] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[26:41] | God. Chloe! | 天呐 克洛伊 |
[26:46] | Did you know that by week 16, | 知道吗 在怀孕十六周时 |
[26:48] | your baby’s only the size of an avocado but it can hear? | 宝宝只有牛油果般大小 但他能听到声音 |
[26:52] | It says you’re supposed to, like, talk and sing to it. | 这里说应该与之对话 为其歌唱 |
[26:57] | I think I’d probably play my cello. | 我想我可能会拉大提琴 |
[26:59] | My singing might scare it. | 我的歌声可能会吓着它 |
[27:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:06] | You’d make a great father. | 你会是个好父亲的 |
[27:10] | – You think? – I do. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[27:11] | Monroe and Rosalee? | 门罗和罗莎莉吗 |
[27:15] | I’m Dr. Redfield. | 我是雷德菲尔德医生 |
[27:21] | Right. | 对了 |
[27:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:29] | Thank you. Come in. | 谢谢 请进 |
[27:32] | So, you’ve been trying for some time? | 你们已经试了一段时间了吗 |
[27:35] | Yeah, several months now. | 对 好几个月了 |
[27:38] | Any history of infertility in either of your families? | 任何一方有家族不孕史吗 |
[27:42] | Not that we’re aware of. | 据我们所知没有 |
[27:43] | You know, we’ve–we’ve done all the tests. | 你知道我们该做的检查都做了 |
[27:45] | We’ve been to the other fertility clinics. | 也去过不少生育诊所 |
[27:47] | We’ve tried everything. | 什么法子都试过了 |
[27:49] | Well, I can see that you’re both in good health, | 看得出你俩身体都很健康 |
[27:52] | and your age isn’t a factor. | 年纪也不成问题 |
[27:54] | I need to look at your previous tests. | 我得看看你们之前的检查结果 |
[27:56] | Well, that’s kind of the problem, | 问题就在这儿 |
[27:57] | is nobody has been able to figure out what’s wrong. | 没人能看出结症所在 |
[28:01] | We were hoping there’s something you can do. | 我们希望你能帮帮忙 |
[28:03] | I’m sure once I look at the tests– | 我看一下之前的检查结果应该就… |
[28:04] | Something… A little less conventional. | 不那么常规的方法 |
[28:08] | Something a little more… Wesen-specific? | 更适合格林生物一些的法子 |
[28:13] | I’m not sure I follow. | 我没听明白 |
[28:16] | We heard something you could | 我们听说可以在床底下 |
[28:19] | put under the bed? | 放什么东西 |
[28:21] | Everyone swears it works. | 大家都说有效 |
[28:24] | If you’re referring to what I think you are, | 如果你们所说的正如我所想 |
[28:26] | that’s an appalling practice I have nothing to do with. | 我从来不用那种可怕的方式 |
[28:30] | Now… | 现在… |
[28:36] | If you’ll excuse me. | 恐怕得请你们离开了 |
[28:46] | You have to find her. Please, please. | 你一定得找到她 拜托了 |
[28:47] | She–sh-sh-she’s all I have left. | 我就只有她一个了 |
[28:49] | I know what’s going on. I know you’re a Willahara. | 我知道这是怎么回事 你是野兔怪 |
[28:52] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[28:54] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[28:54] | We don’t have time for this. I’m a Grimm. | 我们没时间耗下去了 我是格林 |
[28:56] | And we need to find the Leporem Venator who’s hunting you. | 我们得找到猎杀你们的猎兔怪 |
[29:05] | Oh, my God. You do know. | 我的天 你果真知道 |
[29:08] | I’m relieved he’s not involved. | 我很欣慰他与此无关 |
[29:09] | Yeah, well, unfortunately that doesn’t help Nick any. | 是 但这一来就没法帮到尼克了 |
[29:11] | Excuse me? | 打扰了 |
[29:13] | I couldn’t help but overhear your conversation. | 我不小心听到你们的对话 |
[29:16] | I may be able to help. | 我或许能够帮上忙 |
[29:18] | Well, the doctor said there was nothing he could do. | 医生刚说他也没辙 |
[29:23] | I know what you’re looking for, but it’s expensive. | 我知道你们想要什么 但那很贵 |
[29:25] | How expensive? | 有多贵 |
[29:27] | $10,000 cash. | 一万美金现金 |
[29:31] | – No problem. – How soon can we do it? | -没问题 -多久可以拿到 |
[29:34] | I believe there’s one couple ahead of you. | 在你们之前还有一对夫妇 |
[29:37] | I’ll put you on the waiting list, and– | 我会把你们加进等候名单 |
[29:38] | We’ll pay more. | 我们出更多钱 |
[29:40] | – We will? – 15,000. We want it as soon as possible. | -真的吗 -一万五 越快越好 |
[29:43] | Let me see what I can do. | 我问问行不行 |
[29:52] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[29:53] | I have a nice couple here | 我这有对夫妇 |
[29:54] | who’s very anxious to get things started. | 非常着急要生宝宝 |
[29:56] | They’re willing to pay 15,000. | 他们愿意付一万五 |
[30:01] | They’d like to know how soon you’d be ready. | 想知道你最快什么时候有货 |
[30:03] | 15 grand… | 一万五… |
[30:05] | Tell them I’ll have a nice, fresh cut tonight. | 告诉他们今晚就有一个漂亮又新鲜的 |
[30:09] | You’re in luck. | 你们走运了 |
[30:10] | He can do it tonight. I have your cell number. | 他今晚就能搞到 我有你电话 |
[30:12] | My contact will text you when and where. | 到时候我的联络人会发短信告知时间地点 |
[30:15] | Be sure to bring the money. | 记得带够钱 |
[30:18] | That’s it? | 这样就好了 |
[30:19] | That’s it. | 这样就好了 |
[30:24] | Call Nick. | 打给尼克 |
[30:37] | I don’t know who he is. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[30:38] | I don’t know anything about him, except he’s hunting us down. | 我只知道他在猎杀我们 |
[30:40] | – Have you ever seen him? – No. | -你见过他吗 -没有 |
[30:42] | How do you know it’s the same man that killed your husband? | 你怎么知道这和杀你老公的是同一个 |
[30:43] | He’s the Leporem Venator. All Willahara know. | 他是猎兔怪 所有野兔怪都知道 |
[30:46] | How did he find you? | 他怎么找到你们的 |
[30:48] | My job, the kids’ school, you don’t know. | 通过我的工作 孩子学校 无法确定 |
[30:52] | We stayed here too long. | 我们在这里待太久了 |
[30:53] | You’ll stay under police protection | 在我们找到他之前 |
[30:55] | until we find this guy. | 都会有警察保护你的 |
[30:56] | But how are you gonna do that? | 可你现在有什么法子呢 |
[30:56] | You–you can’t find him. | 你又找不到他 |
[31:01] | Yeah, Monroe. | 喂 门罗 |
[31:02] | – It’s going down tonight. – What’s going down? | -今晚会进行 -进行什么 |
[31:05] | It’s not the doctor. It’s the nurse. | 中间人不是医生 是一个护士 |
[31:07] | She just made the deal. | 她促成这些买卖的 |
[31:08] | She gave my number to her contact | 她留了我的电话号码 |
[31:09] | who’s gonna text us when and where. | 她的联络人会发短信告知时间地点 |
[31:11] | Where are you now? | 你现在在哪里 |
[31:12] | We’re at the clinic, | 我们还在诊所 |
[31:13] | 23rd and West Burnside. | 第23街和西伯恩塞德路 |
[31:14] | Don’t let the nurse leave. | 别让那个护士跑掉 |
[31:16] | The victim’s sister was just taken. | 被害人的妹妹被抓了 |
[31:18] | We’re on our way to you. | 我们现在就去找你 |
[31:20] | Okay. Oh, no, no, no. | 好的 不不不 |
[31:22] | Nick says don’t let her leave. | 尼克说不能让她跑掉 |
[31:23] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[31:24] | We just had a few more questions. | 我们还有几个问题想问你 |
[31:26] | I was very clear. Wait for the text. | 我说得很清楚了 等短信 |
[31:29] | We were just wondering if you could tell us… | 我们只想知道你能否告诉我们… |
[31:32] | Yeah…you know… | 对 你知道… |
[31:35] | where the feet come from? | 那些脚是哪里来的吗 |
[31:38] | No, I’m sorry, I can’t. | 不行 抱歉 我不能透露 |
[31:41] | Wait, I need to know something. | 等等 有件事我得问清楚 |
[31:43] | What? | 什么 |
[31:44] | How much of that blood money do you get? | 你到底赚了多少黑心钱 |
[31:48] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 别想动手 |
[31:58] | Damn. | 厉害 |
[32:10] | Come on now, my little love. | 来吧 我的小心肝 |
[32:12] | Let’s get you inside. | 我带你进屋去 |
[32:19] | So the… don’t let her leave thing– | 那个…别让她离开这事吧 |
[32:22] | It got a little tricky. | 弄得有点棘手 |
[32:29] | We got this. | 这里我们来 |
[32:33] | Who’s your contact? | 你的联络人是谁 |
[32:35] | Give us a name. We need to find him. | 把名字告诉我们 我们得找到他 |
[32:37] | I don’t know his name. | 我不知道他的名字 |
[32:39] | I swear I’ve only met him once. | 我发誓我只见过他一次 |
[32:40] | Where does he meet the couples? | 他在哪里和小夫妻们见面 |
[32:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:43] | I-I-I have nothing to do with that. | 我跟那事没关系 |
[32:45] | He calls me when he’s in town. | 他在镇上 就会给我打电话 |
[32:46] | You find the buyers. | 由你找买家 |
[32:48] | I’m helping couples that have given up hope. | 我这是在帮助那些已经放弃希望的夫妻们 |
[32:50] | Is that how you justify it? | 你就是这么给自己找理由的 |
[32:52] | It’s accessory to murder. | 你这是协助谋杀 |
[32:55] | I’m not involved in murder. | 我没有参与谋杀 |
[32:56] | – Nobody ever is. – Found the nurse’s phone. | -大家都这么说 -找到这个护士的手机了 |
[32:59] | Her contact is using a burner. | 她的联络人用的是一次性手机 |
[33:01] | He’s gonna text us tonight with the where and when if that– | 他会给我们发短信告诉我们时间和地点 如果 |
[33:04] | Chloe will be dead by then. | 到那时 克洛伊已经死了 |
[33:09] | Wait a minute, who’s the last couple you set him up with? | 等等 你给他安排的上一对夫妻是谁 |
[33:11] | The Spinellis. | 斯宾内利斯夫妇 |
[33:13] | They’re patients here. Dr. Redfield couldn’t help them. | 他们是这里的病人 雷德菲尔德医生帮不了他们 |
[33:16] | Give us an address. | 把地址给我们 |
[33:19] | Just a second, I’m coming. | 稍等 来了 |
[33:21] | – Police. – Where’s the Willahara foot? | -警察 -野兔怪的脚在哪里 |
[33:23] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我都不知道你在说什么 |
[33:25] | Don’t lie to me! | 别说谎 |
[33:29] | – Oh, my God. – I’m not here as a cop. | -天呐 -我可不是以警察的身份来这的 |
[33:31] | – What’s going on here? – Sally, he’s a Grimm! | -发生什么事了 -萨莉 他是格林 |
[33:40] | Wait, please, don’t. | 等等 求你了 不要 |
[33:47] | Did you find it? | 找到了吗 |
[33:49] | No. | 不 |
[33:56] | Where’d you meet the guy who sold you that? | 你们是去哪和把这卖给你们的人见面的 |
[33:57] | A cabin in the woods off Highway 22, | 驿道以北一英里 |
[34:00] | a mile north of Post Road. | 22号公路尽头的一个林中小屋 |
[34:02] | I can’t arrest you for this, | 我没法因此逮捕你 |
[34:03] | but good luck when the Wesen Council finds out about it. | 但等格林生物理事会发现的时候 祝你们好运了 |
[34:06] | No, please don’t say anything. All we wanted was a baby! | 不 求你别说 我们只想要个孩子 |
[34:09] | Please. | 求你了 |
[34:36] | Stop your struggling, love. | 别挣扎了 亲爱的 |
[34:39] | It won’t do you no good, you know. | 这对你没好处的 |
[34:42] | You’re better off relaxing. | 你还是放松点的好 |
[34:50] | Oh, there’s a nice foot you’ve got there, love. | 你的脚真漂亮 亲爱的 |
[34:53] | It’s good luck. Just not for you. | 这是好运啊 只是不是给你的 |
[34:59] | Now be a good girl and woge for me. | 乖一点 转化吧 |
[35:18] | I asked you to woge. | 我要你转化 |
[35:27] | We’ll have to do this the hard way. | 那就只能来硬的了 |
[36:04] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[36:37] | Not a sound, love. | 别出声 亲爱的 |
[37:56] | No, Hank! Hank! | 不要 汉克 汉克 |
[37:58] | He’s got Chloe. | 克洛伊还在他手上 |
[38:14] | That’s for my brother! | 这是我哥哥的 |
[38:16] | This is for my father! | 这是我爸爸的 |
[38:26] | Well, this is for– | 这是… |
[38:38] | How about we go find your mom? | 我们去找你妈妈吧 |
[38:40] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[38:43] | Where is my mom? | 我妈妈在哪 |
[38:44] | She’s safe. She’s with officers now. | 她很安全 和警察在一起 |
[38:48] | Juliette? | 朱丽叶 |
[38:57] | I talked to Henrietta. | 我和汉丽埃塔谈过了 |
[39:03] | I’m not giving up. | 我不会放弃的 |
[39:06] | We’re gonna get through this. | 我们会解决的 |
[39:09] | You can’t change it. | 我没法改变这一切 |
[39:11] | I’m not gonna let it destroy what we have. | 我不会让它毁了我们的现在 |
[39:16] | I see the way you’re looking at me. | 我看得出你看我的眼神 |
[39:18] | – Juliette… – It’s not the same. | -朱丽叶 -不一样了 |
[39:21] | It’ll never be the same. | 永远也不可能一样了 |
[39:25] | You learned to understand me, | 以前是你学着理解我 |
[39:27] | now I have to learn how to understand you. | 现在我也得学着理解你 |
[39:37] | Is that forever? | 一辈子都这样吗 |
[39:42] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会离开 |
[39:49] | Is this what you want to spend the rest of your life with? | 你就想和这个样子的我一起生活一辈子 |
[39:53] | – Is it? – Why are you doing this? | -是吗 -为什么要这样 |
[39:55] | If I’m the girl of your dreams, | 如果我是你的梦中女孩 |
[39:56] | the least you could do is kiss me. | 至少你可以亲亲我 |
[40:04] | Kiss me. | 亲我 |
[40:07] | You can’t even look at me. | 你现在甚至都没法直视我 |
[40:15] | This is what’s forever. | 这才是一辈子的事 |
[40:40] | Adalind. | 爱达玲 |
[40:41] | I hope you don’t mind me just showing up. | 希望你不介意我贸然上门 |
[40:48] | I heard you were back in town. | 我是听说你回来了 |
[40:50] | I bet you did. | 我想也是 |
[40:53] | So…I understand a mutual friend came by to see you. | 我知道我们的一个共同朋友来见你了 |
[40:58] | Juliette. Lovely girl. | 朱丽叶 可爱的姑娘 |
[41:01] | Not so much anymore. | 已经不可爱了 |
[41:06] | What? | 什么 |
[41:10] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[41:12] | For what, figuring out it was you? | 什么喜 知道你是幕后人吗 |
[41:15] | You don’t know, do you? | 你还不知道啊 |
[41:17] | I know Sean Renard sent Juliette to you, | 我知道肖恩·雷纳德让朱丽叶来找的你 |
[41:20] | and I want to know how she got so good so fast. | 我想知道她怎么会在这么短的时间里就这么厉害了 |
[41:23] | What did you teach her? | 你教了她什么 |
[41:25] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[41:27] | You really don’t know. | 你真的不知道 |
[41:32] | Definitely. | 完全地 |
[41:35] | Definitely what? | 完全地什么 |
[41:37] | You are going to have another baby. | 你又要有一个孩子了 |
[41:41] | That’s impossible. I haven’t been with anyone. | 不可能 我最近没有跟谁上床 |
[41:44] | Well, you must have been with someone. | 肯定是跟谁睡过的 |
[41:46] | You didn’t do this by yourself. | 不是你本人 |
[42:07] | No. | 不 |
[42:09] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[42:12] | No! | 不 |