时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[00:03] | It appears to be related to | 这个问题可能跟我母亲 |
[00:04] | what my mother did to save my life. | 为救我所作出的举动有关 |
[00:06] | Residual effect | 弥留之际的 |
[00:07] | from my visit to the other side. | 后遗效应 |
[00:09] | I see the way you’re looking at me. | 我看得出你看我的眼神 |
[00:11] | – Juliette– – It’s not the same. | -朱丽叶 -不一样了 |
[00:13] | It’ll never be the same. | 永远也不可能一样了 |
[00:15] | Hi, you’ve reached Juliette. Leave a message. | 我是朱丽叶 请留言 |
[00:16] | We need to talk. Please, please call me back. | 我们得谈谈 求你了 回电话 |
[00:20] | I need a place to stay. | 我需要一个住的地方 |
[00:21] | I can’t go home until I figure out what I am. | 我不能回家 直到我搞清楚我是谁 |
[00:24] | I need you to open a book. | 我要你打开一本书 |
[00:25] | It’s the book that Adalind used | 就是爱达玲用来 |
[00:26] | to do what she did to you and Nick. | 给你和尼克施法的书 |
[00:28] | This, I want to read. | 那我想读读 |
[00:30] | You are going to have another baby. | 你又要有一个孩子了 |
[00:33] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[00:34] | I haven’t been with anyone. | 我最近没有跟谁上床 |
[00:36] | Well, you must have been with someone. | 肯定是跟谁睡过的 |
[00:38] | You’re just gonna have to have a different father, | 你会有一个新爸爸 |
[00:40] | maybe a royal one. | 也许还是个皇室 |
[00:43] | It shouldn’t be that hard to get him into bed. | 把他拐上床应该没那么难 |
[00:45] | Will I get a chance to say good-bye to Victor? | 我能跟维克托道个别吗 |
[00:47] | No, another member of the family | 不能 另一个家族成员 |
[00:49] | will be joining you soon. | 会很快加入的 |
[00:52] | “这只青蛙可真够傻的 尽胡说八道 他怎么可能做人的好朋友呢” | |
[01:07] | There’s nothing in here. | 这里面什么都没有 |
[01:08] | – What? – For me or for you. | -什么 -关于我的或者你的情况 |
[01:11] | Now, where is your mother? She did this to me. | 你妈妈在哪 是她让我变成这样的 |
[01:13] | Juliette, she said there was a possibility | 朱丽叶 她说了可能会有 |
[01:15] | of some side effects. | 一些副作用 |
[01:16] | She didn’t know this would happen to you. | 她也不知道你会变成这样 |
[01:17] | Now, please. You need to calm down. | 拜托你 冷静一点 |
[01:18] | No, I’m done calming down, okay? | 我不 我已经受够冷静了 |
[01:20] | You and Nick and Adalind | 你 尼克 爱达玲 |
[01:21] | and all of this Wesen insanity, | 还有这一切格林生物的疯狂 |
[01:23] | I am so sick of it. | 让我觉得恶心透了 |
[01:25] | Okay, I was normal before I met all of you. | 在认识你们之前 我就是一个普通人 |
[01:28] | I want my life back. | 我要以前的生活 |
[01:30] | And if I don’t get it… | 如果不能如我愿的话 |
[01:32] | What? | 什么 |
[01:34] | You better watch out. | 你最好小心点 |
[02:12] | Hey, Bella. | 贝拉 |
[02:14] | You were pumping it today. | 你今天好有活力 |
[02:15] | Great ride, huh? | 骑得很爽吧 |
[02:17] | Of course, I had the best view. | 当然了 我看到了最好的风景 |
[02:19] | I was right behind you. | 我就在你身后 |
[02:21] | My view was better. | 我的风景比你的还好 |
[02:23] | You weren’t in it. | 因为你不在里面 |
[02:25] | When are we gonna go for a ride together, | 我们什么时候一起出来玩呢 |
[02:27] | just the two of us? | 就我们两个 |
[02:29] | Bikes optional. | 骑不骑车都无所谓 |
[02:30] | Knock it off, Ricky. | 够了 里奇 |
[02:31] | – Knock what off? – Just leave her alone. | -什么够了 -别烦她 |
[02:33] | Oh, oh, you’re her bodyguard now. | 你现在成她的保镖了 |
[02:35] | You know what I’m saying. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[02:36] | Yeah, I know what you’re saying. | 我当然知道你的意思 |
[02:38] | You’re in love. | 你爱上她了嘛 |
[02:41] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[03:07] | Bella. | 贝拉 |
[03:09] | Bella, are you all right? | 贝拉 你没事吧 |
[03:10] | Oh, yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[03:13] | Are you sure nothing’s broken? | 确定没摔伤吗 |
[03:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:16] | Good thing I was following you. | 幸好我跟着你 |
[03:18] | Following me? Why? | 跟着我 为什么 |
[03:22] | I just need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[03:24] | I’m sorry about what happened. | 刚刚的事我很抱歉 |
[03:25] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[03:27] | Rick’s a jerk. | 里克就是个混蛋 |
[03:29] | You can’t change that. | 你也没办法 |
[03:33] | Look, I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[03:34] | Just hold on. | 等等 |
[03:35] | You’re–you’re always in such a hurry. | 你总是来去匆匆的 |
[03:37] | Zack, I really got to go. | 扎克 我真的得走了 |
[03:38] | No, look, you’re bleeding. | 别 你在流血 |
[03:39] | – Don’t. – I’m not making this up. | -不要 -我不是瞎说的 |
[03:42] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[03:45] | Look, Bella. | 贝拉 |
[03:48] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[03:50] | I think you’re really great, if you’d just | 我觉得你非常棒 如果你可以 |
[03:52] | slow down long enough to have a conversation– | 慢点走 跟我谈谈 |
[03:54] | No. | 不 |
[03:56] | Now, look, Zack. | 听着 扎克 |
[03:57] | You’re a really nice guy and everything, okay, | 你各方面都很优秀 |
[03:59] | but I can’t. | 但是不行 |
[04:00] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[04:01] | – Oh, god. Get away! – What is it? | -天呐 走开 -怎么了 |
[04:02] | You…You have to go. | 你快点走 |
[04:04] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[04:06] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[04:07] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[04:10] | Please. | 求你了 |
[04:12] | Look…I’m not leaving you. | 听着 我不会扔下你的 |
[04:14] | I’m in love with you. | 我喜欢你 |
[04:15] | Don’t touch me. No! | 不要碰我 不 |
[04:22] | I told you. | 我早跟你说了 |
[04:32] | What’s happening? | 这是怎么了 |
[05:16] | Hi, you’ve reached Juliette. Leave a message. | 我是朱丽叶 请留言 |
[05:20] | Juliette, it’s me. | 朱丽叶 是我 |
[05:22] | Call me. | 回我电话 |
[05:25] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我也不知道该说些什么了 |
[05:28] | You order yet? | 你点单了吗 |
[05:29] | No. | 没有 |
[05:31] | You going to order? | 准备点吗 |
[05:33] | Nah. | 不 |
[05:35] | Something going on? | 出什么事了 |
[05:37] | Juliette walked out. | 朱丽叶离家出走了 |
[05:39] | What, you guys have a fight? | 你们两个吵架了 |
[05:40] | A fight, I could deal with. This… | 吵架我倒还有办法 这… |
[05:44] | not so much. | 算不上吵架 |
[05:45] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[05:47] | You know what we had to go through | 你知道为了解开爱达玲的咒语 |
[05:48] | to undo what Adalind did? | 我们要做的事吧 |
[05:50] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[05:53] | Well, there was a side effect. | 出现了副作用 |
[05:56] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[05:57] | Yeah, it’s– | 没事 这… |
[05:59] | it’s not what happened to me. | 不是我有事 |
[06:01] | I don’t like where this is going. | 我不怎么喜欢这个话题的走向 |
[06:02] | It doesn’t get any better. | 不喜欢也没用 |
[06:06] | Juliette’s a Hexenbiest. | 朱丽叶现在是个巫女了 |
[06:09] | Run that past me again. | 再说一遍 |
[06:11] | I knew something was wrong. | 我就知道出事儿了 |
[06:12] | I just didn’t know what. | 只是之前不知道到底是什么 |
[06:14] | And she was trying to figure out a way to tell me, | 而她当时试图找办法告诉我 |
[06:16] | but she just–she couldn’t. | 但她…她做不到 |
[06:19] | So how’d you find out? | 所以说你是怎么发现的 |
[06:26] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能啊 |
[06:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:28] | If I knew, I would never have put her through this. | 假如我早知道 我绝对不会让她经历这些的 |
[06:30] | All right, so what are you going to do? | 好吧 所以你要怎么办 |
[06:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:35] | I don’t even know what I’m dealing with. | 我甚至不知道我现在面对的是什么情况 |
[06:37] | Neither does she. | 她也不知道 |
[06:41] | I don’t have a lot of luck with Hexenbiests. | 我和巫女向来不对头 |
[06:42] | And she might be afraid of what you might do to her. | 她也许害怕你可能对她做的事 |
[06:44] | Oh, man, this is really messed up. | 老兄 这可真是一团糟啊 |
[06:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:48] | Can you undo it? | 你能消除这个副作用吗 |
[06:50] | Not from what I’m told. | 据我所知是不行的 |
[06:55] | Man, no wonder you’re not hungry. | 怪不得你不饿了 |
[07:01] | If there’s anything I can do to help… | 假如有什么是我能帮上忙的… |
[07:03] | Right now, she’s not even talking to me. | 现在 她甚至不和我讲话了 |
[07:09] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[07:11] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[07:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:16] | Got a dead body at Mount Tabor Park. | 在塔博尔山公园发现了一具尸体 |
[07:20] | Cyclist discovered a bike | 骑行者的在上面的路上 |
[07:22] | on the trail up there and a helmet, | 发现了一辆自行车和一顶头盔 |
[07:25] | then saw the body down here. | 然后就看见了下面有具尸体 |
[07:26] | Looks like some kind of allergic reaction, | 看上去像是某种过敏反应 |
[07:28] | but I doubt it’s to the flora or fauna. | 但我怀疑应该不是动植物过敏 |
[07:30] | It doesn’t look like acid. | 看上去不像是酸 |
[07:32] | Face isn’t burned. | 脸部没有灼烧 |
[07:34] | My guess is, it happened up there. | 我的猜想是 他是在上面死的 |
[07:36] | He was either overcome by something that happened earlier, | 他也许是被早先时候的什么东西弄死了 |
[07:38] | like maybe he ate something that didn’t agree with him | 比如他可能吃了什么他不能吃的东西 |
[07:41] | in a big way. | 非常相冲的那种 |
[07:45] | Zack Blumenthal, 26 years old. | 扎克·布鲁门瑟尔 26岁 |
[07:47] | Lives over on Thurman. | 住在瑟曼 |
[07:50] | Organ donor, but I think that ship has sailed. | 器官捐献者 但我想现在已经不可能捐了 |
[07:54] | Do we think this is a homicide or an accident? | 你们觉得这是个凶杀案还是个意外 |
[07:57] | Or neither? | 或者两个都不是 |
[07:58] | I figure we should wait for the M.E. report. | 我想我们应该等法医报告 |
[08:00] | Why don’t we check out his place? | 不如去他家看看吧 |
[08:01] | Hopefully, one of these keys will open it up. | 希望这些钥匙中有一把能开门 |
[08:06] | 扎克·布鲁门瑟尔 年度最佳鞋类设计师 | |
[08:08] | Police! Anybody home? | 警察 有人在家吗 |
[08:12] | Police! | 警察 |
[08:14] | Coming in! | 进来了 |
[08:24] | Drawing of shoes. | 鞋子的图 |
[08:26] | Designer. Interesting. | 设计师 有意思 |
[08:27] | Well, it looks like he lives alone. | 看上去他像是独居的 |
[08:29] | Not that that’s a bad thing. | 也不是什么坏事 |
[08:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:33] | Do Monroe and Rosalee know about Juliette? | 门罗和罗莎莉知道朱丽叶的事吗 |
[08:35] | Nope, just you. | 不知道 只有你知道 |
[08:39] | You know you got to tell them. | 你明白你得告诉他们吧 |
[08:42] | Maybe she already has. | 也许她已经告诉他们了 |
[08:44] | Got a photo. | 发现一张照片 |
[08:46] | A woman. | 一个女的 |
[08:49] | Pretty. | 挺漂亮的 |
[08:51] | Got his laptop. | 发现他的笔记本电脑了 |
[08:53] | And drawings of a woman. | 以及一个女人的画像 |
[08:58] | She looks the same. | 看起来是同一个人 |
[08:59] | Sister? Girlfriend? | 姐妹 女友 |
[09:02] | Definitely not his mother. | 绝对不是他妈就是了 |
[09:04] | Well, he’s paying this much attention to her, | 他这么在意她 |
[09:06] | we better figure out who she is. | 我们最好找出她是谁 |
[09:10] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[09:11] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:13] | It happened. | 发生了 |
[09:15] | I couldn’t stop it. | 我没法阻止 |
[09:16] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[09:18] | I’m at home. | 在家 |
[09:20] | The body there? | 尸体在那里么 |
[09:21] | No. | 不在 |
[09:23] | I am so sorry. I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[09:27] | Stay there. I’m on my way. | 在家待着 我现在过去 |
[09:45] | Prince Viktor’s been sent back to Vienna. | 维克托王子被送回维也纳了 |
[09:49] | – What? – I just found out myself. | -什么 -我也是刚刚才知道的 |
[09:52] | My father must have grown impatient with him. | 我父亲一定是对他不耐烦了 |
[09:55] | Is Viktor dead? | 维克托死了吗 |
[09:56] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:57] | What about Adalind? | 爱达玲呢 |
[09:58] | Haven’t heard anything about her. | 没听见任何关于她的消息 |
[10:00] | Who’s replacing Viktor? | 谁将代替维克托 |
[10:01] | I don’t think anybody knows. | 我不认为有人知道 |
[10:03] | At least they’re not telling me. | 至少他们没告诉我 |
[10:05] | They didn’t get rid of Viktor because he’s moving too fast. | 他们摆脱维克托不是因为他动作快 |
[10:09] | They want Kelly Burkhardt and that child. | 他们想要凯利·伯克哈德和那个孩子 |
[10:12] | If you want me to go back there, | 假如你想要我打入内部 |
[10:13] | you got to give me something to show them. | 你得给我点东西展示给他们看 |
[10:14] | I’ve got it ready. | 我已经准备好了 |
[10:19] | You give them this. | 你把这个给他们 |
[10:21] | It’ll look like you’re making progress. | 这会让你看上去取得了进展 |
[10:23] | Any of it true? | 这里面有真实信息吗 |
[10:24] | Enough to make it plausible. | 足够让他们相信了 |
[10:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:31] | I didn’t mean to hurt him. | 我不是有意要伤害他的 |
[10:33] | I didn’t even know he liked me. | 我甚至不知道他喜欢我 |
[10:34] | You’re a beautiful girl, Bella. | 你是个漂亮的姑娘 贝拉 |
[10:37] | I didn’t do anything to encourage him, Mom. | 我没有做出任何鼓励他的事 妈妈 |
[10:39] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[10:42] | What do I do? | 我要怎么办 |
[10:43] | You just go on with your life | 你就继续好好生活 |
[10:45] | as though nothing has happened. | 当做什么也没有发生过 |
[10:47] | How can I? | 我怎么能 |
[10:49] | What happened is not your fault. | 发生的事不是你的错 |
[10:53] | And what if somebody finds out? | 那假如有人发现了怎么办 |
[10:54] | No one can prove you did anything. | 没人能证明你干了什么 |
[10:56] | I still killed him, Mom. | 我杀了他的事实无法改变啊 妈妈 |
[10:58] | You do nothing. You say nothing. | 你什么也没做 你什么也别说 |
[11:00] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[11:04] | Or do you want your life ruined the way mine was? | 还是说你希望你的生活像我一样被毁了 |
[11:13] | Looked through the vic’s laptop. | 我查看了死者的手提电脑 |
[11:16] | Emails are pretty innocuous. | 邮件都是些无关痛痒的 |
[11:20] | Nothing noteworthy in his search history. | 他的搜索记录里也没什么引人注目的 |
[11:21] | He played a lot of CS:GO. | 他经常玩《反恐:全球》 |
[11:24] | Counter Strike: Global Offensive. | 《反恐精英:全球攻势》 |
[11:25] | Online tactical first-person shooter game. | 在线第一人称角色战术射击游戏 |
[11:27] | Awesome in every way. | 非常酷炫的游戏 |
[11:30] | So I heard. | 所以我才知道 |
[11:31] | And then… | 然后 |
[11:33] | there were these. | 就是这些了 |
[11:34] | Same woman he had a photo of on his fridge. | 他冰箱上有这个女人的照片 |
[11:36] | Looks like she wasn’t aware anyone was taking her photo. | 感觉她没有意识到有人在偷拍 |
[11:38] | There is more of our mystery girl on Zack’s page. | 扎克的主页里还有更多这个神秘女的照片 |
[11:44] | She definitely meant something to this guy. | 她对死者肯定有特殊意义 |
[11:46] | Do any of these photos link to her page? | 这些照片有她主页的链接吗 |
[11:48] | No, they’re not tagged, | 上面没有圈人 |
[11:49] | and she doesn’t seem to have her own page, | 她好像没有自己的主页 |
[11:50] | but, check this out, I clicked on the photoes. | 不过我点开照片 发现了这个 |
[11:54] | They’re tagged to River City Riders. | 上面的标题是河畔城骑手 |
[11:56] | They meet up for group rides several times a week. | 他们每周会聚在一起骑自行车 |
[11:58] | And here she is, on there homepage. | 她就在主页上呢 |
[12:01] | Next ride is scheduled for today, | 下一次骑行就是今天了 |
[12:02] | starting at Harvey Scott Memorial | 从塔博尔山公园的 |
[12:04] | at Mount Tabor Park. | 哈维·斯科特纪念馆出发 |
[12:05] | That’s pretty close to where Zack’s body was found. | 那个地方离扎克尸体的发现点挺近的 |
[12:07] | Well, let’s see if she shows. | 那就去看看她会不会出现吧 |
[12:19] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[12:20] | Is there a problem? | 有事吗 |
[12:21] | Do you know a Zack Blumenthal? | 请问你们认识扎克·布鲁门瑟尔吗 |
[12:24] | Yeah, I know him. | 我认识 |
[12:25] | If you’re looking for him, he hasn’t shown up yet. | 如果你们是在找他 他还没来 |
[12:27] | Well, I’m sorry, but Zack’s dead. | 抱歉 扎克已经死了 |
[12:30] | What? | 什么 |
[12:31] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[12:32] | What do you mean, Zack’s dead? | 什么叫扎克已经死了 |
[12:33] | His body was found yesterday morning | 他的尸体昨天早上 |
[12:35] | off one of the trails. | 在山中小径下被人发现 |
[12:36] | Did he crash? What happened? | 他摔下去了吗 发生了什么 |
[12:38] | We’re still trying to figure that out. | 我们还在调查 |
[12:40] | And we’re hoping to talk to whoever saw him last. | 我们想跟最后一个见到他的人谈谈 |
[12:42] | He was here for yesterday’s ride. | 他昨天还参加了骑行来着 |
[12:44] | We all saw him. | 我们都看见他了 |
[12:45] | Anyone see him leave? | 有人看见他离开吗 |
[12:46] | Yeah, I saw him leave. He went after Bella. | 我看见了 他跟着贝拉走了 |
[12:49] | Is she here? | 她在吗 |
[12:49] | No, haven’t seen her today. | 今天没看见她 |
[12:52] | Is this Bella? | 这就是贝拉吗 |
[12:53] | – Yes. – Yeah, that’s her. | -是的 -那就是她 |
[12:54] | Bella Turner. | 贝拉·特纳 |
[12:55] | What was Zack’s relationship with Bella? | 扎克和她是什么关系 |
[12:57] | I don’t think he had one. | 没什么关系吧 |
[12:58] | Nobody does with her. | 没人跟她在一起 |
[13:00] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:00] | She’s nice, but she… | 她人是很好 不过她 |
[13:02] | kind of keeps to herself. | 她有点孤僻 |
[13:03] | She likes to ride more than she likes to hang out. | 比起跟大家一起玩 她更喜欢骑车 |
[13:05] | She never hangs out. | 她从来不跟我们一起玩 |
[13:07] | Any reason why Zack would have a bunch of pictures of her | 你们知道为什么扎克在他家里 |
[13:09] | at his house? | 放了一堆她的照片吗 |
[13:10] | Yeah, I think he’s in love with her. | 大概是因为他暗恋她吧 |
[13:11] | She never paid any attention to him. | 可是她从来没有注意过他 |
[13:12] | You know where she lives? | 你知道她住在哪里吗 |
[13:13] | No. I mean, she never really talks. | 不知道 她不怎么跟我们说话 |
[13:16] | She’s a real pedal masher. | 只顾着骑车 |
[13:18] | Nobody knows where she lives, only where she works. | 没人知道她住在哪 只知道她在哪上班 |
[13:20] | City Bikes on Ankeny? | 也许在安克尼街的城市自行车 |
[13:22] | I’m gonna need to get you guys’ names. | 我要记录一下你们的名字 |
[13:25] | Wu, what do you got? | 吴 查到什么了吗 |
[13:27] | Prelim tox report from the M.E. | 法医办公室发来了初步毒理报告 |
[13:28] | Anything in Zack’s medical records | 扎克的医疗记录里 |
[13:29] | about lethal allergies? | 有没有提到什么致命性的过敏 |
[13:31] | No, Zack Blumenthal | 没有 扎克·布鲁门瑟尔 |
[13:32] | was killed by a toxin | 是被一种毒素杀死的 |
[13:33] | that caused acute systolic heart failure. | 这种毒素导致了急性心脏衰竭 |
[13:36] | Basically, this guy’s heart broke. | 可以说他是心碎而死的 |
[13:39] | However, this toxin doesn’t really exist. | 但是这种毒素并不存在 |
[13:42] | And by “Doesn’t really exist,” you mean what? | 什么叫并不存在 |
[13:45] | It’s most closely related | 跟它最有关联的 |
[13:46] | to Phyllobates Terribilis, | 是金色箭毒蛙 |
[13:48] | a frog from the Colombian jungles, | 哥伦比亚丛林中的一种青蛙 |
[13:50] | but not exactly. | 但是也不一定是它身上的 |
[13:51] | It’s a batrachotoxin, which is only found | 这是一种蟾毒素 |
[13:53] | in three poisonous frogs from Colombia | 只在哥伦比亚的三种毒蛙 |
[13:55] | and three poisonous birds from Papua New Guinea. | 还有巴布亚新几内亚的三种毒鸟身上有 |
[13:58] | And I’m not even gonna try to pronounce the name | 我甚至都不想说 |
[14:00] | of said frogs and birds. | 这些动物的全名 |
[14:02] | And let me just add one ounce of this poison | 再补充一句一盎司这种毒素 |
[14:05] | kills 10,000 mice, 10 to 20 humans, | 就能杀死一万只老鼠 十到二十个人 |
[14:08] | and 2 African bull elephants. | 还有两头雄非洲象 |
[14:10] | How do I know this? | 我是怎么知道的呢 |
[14:11] | I looked it up. | 我在网上查了 |
[14:12] | So where did the poison that killed Zack come from? | 杀死扎克的毒素到底是从哪里来的呢 |
[14:17] | I think it’s got to be wesen. | 我觉得肯定是格林生物 |
[14:19] | How did the M.E. explain it? | 法医怎么解释的 |
[14:20] | She couldn’t. | 她解释不了 |
[14:21] | All right, we got a name for the woman in the photos. | 我们查到了照片上女人的名字 |
[14:23] | It’s Bella Turner. | 贝拉·特纳 |
[14:25] | Got it. I’ll run a background. | 收到 我这就去查 |
[14:28] | Why hasn’t Viktor called? | 维克托为什么不打电话 |
[14:31] | Is he still alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[14:34] | You shouldn’t worry about Viktor anymore. | 你不用担心维克托 |
[14:36] | Well, you’re awfully loyal. | 你还真是忠心耿耿 |
[14:39] | I’m loyal to the family, | 我只对家族效忠 |
[14:40] | not to any particular member. | 而不是某个成员 |
[14:42] | Am I a member of that family? | 我算是家族成员吗 |
[14:45] | Your child is. | 你女儿算 |
[14:46] | I thought that’s why we came here. | 我以为我们来这里就是为了我女儿 |
[14:48] | Is anybody doing anything about finding her? | 到底有没有人在找她 |
[14:51] | Believe me, the family knows how important she is. | 相信我 皇室知道你女儿有多重要 |
[14:55] | The king is doing everything he can to– | 国王正用尽全力 |
[15:00] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[15:02] | Yes? | 是的 |
[15:05] | When? | 什么时候 |
[15:08] | No. | 不 |
[15:09] | We’ll be ready. | 我们会准备好的 |
[15:12] | Ready for what? | 准备什么 |
[15:14] | Take care of this. | 把东西收了 |
[15:18] | You might want to change | 你应该去换衣服 |
[15:18] | into something more appropriate. | 换一身正式一点的 |
[15:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:21] | Well, I wouldn’t want to meet Prince Kenneth in a robe. | 你可不想穿着浴袍见肯尼斯王子 |
[15:23] | Prince Kenneth? Do you know him? | 肯尼斯王子 你认识他吗 |
[15:25] | By reputation. | 听过他的名声 |
[15:28] | Well, what’s he like? | 人怎么样 |
[15:33] | Results. | 只看结果的人 |
[15:36] | If Zack went after Bella, caught up with her, | 如果扎克跟着贝拉走 并且赶上了她 |
[15:39] | are we thinking she’s a witness to what happened | 她会不会是个目击证人 |
[15:41] | or involved? | 还是涉嫌其中 |
[15:42] | Might be either. | 可能两者之一 |
[15:45] | What’s the motive? | 动机是什么 |
[15:47] | They supposedly had no relationship. | 他们应该没有感情瓜葛 |
[15:49] | Maybe Zack thought they did. | 也许扎克认为他们有 |
[15:51] | All right, before we go in, | 好吧 在进去之前 |
[15:53] | are we thinking Bella’s Wesen? | 我们认为贝拉是格林生物吗 |
[15:55] | Well, could be. | 可能是 |
[15:56] | If she is, we don’t know what we’re dealing with. | 如果她是 我们也不知道要对付的是什么 |
[15:58] | Only way we’ll know is if I get her to woge. | 只有让她转化 我们才能知道 |
[15:59] | If she is, let me know? | 如果她是 告诉我一声 |
[16:01] | If I pull my gun, that’ll be a good indication. | 如果我拔出枪 那就是个很好的提示 |
[16:08] | I’m calling for Bella Turner. | 我来找贝拉·特纳 |
[16:10] | Yeah, she’s right there. | 她在那边 |
[16:17] | Bella Turner. | 贝拉·特纳 |
[16:19] | Yeah. | 我是 |
[16:20] | You know Zack Blumenthal? | 你认识扎克·布鲁门瑟尔吗 |
[16:22] | Yeah, we’re in the same cycling club. | 认识 我们参加同一个自行车俱乐部 |
[16:23] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[16:24] | Well, his body was found yesterday | 昨天我们在其中的一条自行车车道 |
[16:26] | off of one of the biking trails. | 发现了他的尸体 |
[16:28] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[16:30] | Zack’s dead? | 扎克死了吗 |
[16:32] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[16:33] | We were hoping you could help us figure that out. | 我们正希望你能帮我们解开疑团 |
[16:35] | Me? | 我 |
[16:36] | We talked to some of your cycling club. | 我们和你自行车俱乐部的一些朋友聊过了 |
[16:38] | They said Zack followed you. | 他们说扎克跟着你走了 |
[16:40] | We were wondering if you saw him again | 我们想知道昨天的骑车活动结束后 |
[16:41] | after yesterday’s ride. | 你是否见过他 |
[16:43] | yeah. | 见过 |
[16:44] | Yeah, he caught up to me on the trail. | 我见过他 他在车道上追上了我 |
[16:46] | Did you two talk? | 你们俩有交谈吗 |
[16:48] | A little. | 说了几句 |
[16:49] | What about? | 说了些什么 |
[16:50] | Look, | 听着 |
[16:52] | Zack was interested in going out, and I wasn’t, | 扎克想跟我谈恋爱 但是我不想 |
[16:54] | so I told him, and, you know, just got on my bike and left. | 所以我拒绝了他 然后就骑车走了 |
[16:59] | That was the last I saw him. | 那是我最后一次见到他 |
[17:00] | So you two weren’t having a relationship. | 这么说你们俩不是在交往 |
[17:02] | No. | 不是 |
[17:04] | But he wanted to. | 但是他想和你交往 |
[17:06] | Yes, and I told him I wasn’t interested. | 是的 但我和他说我没兴趣 |
[17:08] | How did he respond to that? Was he upset? | 他的反应如何 难过吗 |
[17:10] | I don’t know! | 不知道 |
[17:11] | Maybe, a little. | 也许有一点吧 |
[17:13] | But that’s not my fault. | 但那不是我的错 |
[17:16] | Look, Zack didn’t do anything, okay? | 扎克什么也没做 |
[17:18] | I just left. | 我就那样走掉了 |
[17:24] | Did he take his helmet off? | 他有摘下头盔吗 |
[17:26] | What? | 什么 |
[17:27] | When you were with him on the trail, | 你和他在车道上说话时 |
[17:28] | did he take his helmet off? | 他有摘下头盔吗 |
[17:30] | Yeah, I guess. | 好像有吧 |
[17:31] | We found his helmet and his bicycle on the trail | 我们在车道上发现了他的头盔和自行车 |
[17:34] | and his body in the ravine. | 而他的尸体却在山涧里 |
[17:36] | So you had to have been with him | 所以他遇害的地方 |
[17:38] | at the same place that he died. | 就是你们俩说话的地方 |
[17:39] | Come on, Bella. You were with him. | 拜托 贝拉 你当时和他在一起 |
[17:45] | Have you ever heard of batrachotoxin? | 你有听说过蟾毒吗 |
[17:47] | No. | 没 |
[17:48] | It’s a poison that stops the heart | 那是一种让人心脏停止跳动的毒素 |
[17:49] | and makes you look like this. | 让人变成这副样子 |
[17:55] | What does this have to do with me? | 这和我有什么关系 |
[17:57] | How would I even do something like that? | 我怎么可能做这样的事 |
[17:59] | You’re free to check my gear. | 你可以随便检查我的齿轮 |
[18:00] | If you guys think I have whatever that poison is, | 如果你们认为我有你们所说的那种毒素 |
[18:02] | then go ahead. | 那就检查吧 |
[18:04] | Take a look. | 去看看吧 |
[18:05] | That’s my bike right there. | 那就是我的自行车 |
[18:11] | Well, that won’t be necessary. | 这倒没必要 |
[18:14] | If you think of anything, give us a call. | 如果你想起什么 给我们打电话 |
[18:29] | She didn’t woge. | 她没转化 |
[18:30] | Nope. | 没 |
[18:30] | Well, she seemed pretty upset. | 但她看起来很不安 |
[18:32] | Is she wesen or not? | 那她是不是格林生物 |
[18:34] | Well, if she is, she’s good at hiding it. | 如果她是 那她很善于掩饰 |
[18:37] | If she is, we better find out | 如果她是 我们最好查出 |
[18:38] | what kind of wesen we’re dealing with. | 我们要对付是哪一种格林生物 |
[18:47] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[18:48] | Aren’t you supposed to knock before entering? | 进来之前应该先敲门吧 |
[18:49] | – He’s here. – In the hotel? | -他来了 -在酒店里吗 |
[18:52] | Closer. | 更近 |
[18:53] | Okay, well, just– | 好吧 只是 |
[18:54] | Kenneth, may I present Adalind Schade? | 肯尼斯 请允许我来介绍爱达玲·莎德 |
[18:57] | I… | 我 |
[18:58] | So you’re the hexenbiest mother of the child | 你就是那个让所有人如此执着的 |
[19:02] | everyone’s so obsessed with. | 孩子的巫女妈妈 |
[19:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:07] | I’m here for one reason, | 我来这只有一个原因 |
[19:09] | and that’s to get your child back to the family. | 就是找到你的孩子 让她回归这个大家族 |
[19:12] | I understand you made contact | 我听说你和伯克哈德先生的女朋友 |
[19:15] | with Mr. Burkhardt’s girlfriend. | 已经有过接触 |
[19:19] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[19:20] | I did. | 没错 |
[19:21] | And how did that go? | 情况如何 |
[19:24] | Nick is a Grimm again. | 尼克又变回格林了 |
[19:27] | I was told you took care of that. | 我听说你已经摆平此事了 |
[19:29] | I did, | 是的 |
[19:30] | but he figured out a way to undo it. | 但是他找到了办法恢复 |
[19:32] | That’s possible? | 有这可能吗 |
[19:34] | I didn’t think so. | 以前我也认为不可能 |
[19:35] | But it does explain why Juliette is now a Hexenbiest. | 但这就解释了为什么朱丽叶现在变成了巫女 |
[19:39] | I want that bitch dead. | 我要那贱人死 |
[19:43] | Any other surprises for me? | 还有什么令我惊喜的事吗 |
[19:53] | You’re full of surprises. | 你真是充满了惊喜啊 |
[19:56] | Whose child is this? | 这是谁的孩子 |
[20:00] | Viktor’s. | 维克托的 |
[20:10] | If it’s secreting batrachotoxins | 如果这是通过其皮肤所分泌出来的 |
[20:12] | through its skin, then touching is deadly. | 蟾毒 一经接触 必死无疑 |
[20:15] | And you’re saying she didn’t woge. | 但是你说她没转化 |
[20:16] | No. | 没 |
[20:17] | See, I was thinking it was a Peau de la Mort, | 我在想是毒肤怪 |
[20:19] | but those rascals, you sneeze and they woge. | 可那些无赖 你一打喷嚏 他们就转化了 |
[20:21] | I think you’re dealing with Folterseele. | 我想你们要对付的是毒蛙怪 |
[20:23] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[20:23] | Well, they’re kind of classically tragic. | 他们就是经典的悲剧 |
[20:26] | Always beautiful, always deadly. | 总是漂亮又致命 |
[20:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:29] | You think a Folterseele. | 你认为是毒蛙怪 |
[20:30] | They’re kind of rare, thank God, | 感谢上帝 他们很稀有 |
[20:32] | and they don’t woge like any other wesen. | 他们也不像其他格林生物那样转化 |
[20:35] | Then how do they woge? | 那他们怎么转化的 |
[20:36] | Well, it’s not an emotional response. | 对他们来说 不是一种情绪反应 |
[20:38] | It’s more of a physical sexual one. | 更像是一种身体上的性反应 |
[20:41] | So, like, when they’re aroused? | 类似他们被挑逗之后 |
[20:43] | It’s not them; it’s whoever’s turned on by them. | 不是他们 而是那些被他们激发性欲的人 |
[20:45] | It’s a defense mechanism. | 这是一种防御机制 |
[20:46] | Yeah, an extremely offensive defense mechanism. | 对 一直非常具有攻击性的防御机制 |
[20:49] | Well, no wonder they’re rare. | 难怪他们很罕见了 |
[20:51] | That sounds like the old Frog Prince story. | 听起来好像以前的《青蛙王子》的故事 |
[20:53] | Yeah, but you kiss this frog, | 是的 不过你要是亲了这个青蛙 |
[20:55] | your face blows up and you die. | 不光会烂脸 还会翘辫子 |
[20:56] | Wait, let me see if I can get this straight. | 等等 让我捋一下 |
[20:58] | The only way you can get a Folterseele to woge | 唯一能让毒蛙怪转化的方法 |
[21:00] | is if you’re sexually attracted to her? | 是你对她有性趣 |
[21:02] | Yeah, basically. | 基本上是这个意思 |
[21:04] | So we can’t tie her to the crime | 所以我们没法把她跟案子联系起来 |
[21:05] | and we can’t make her woge. | 也没法让她转化 |
[21:08] | Interrogation room’s not gonna work on this one. | 审讯室也帮不上什么忙 |
[21:09] | Unless you guys get in there | 除非你们进去了之后 |
[21:10] | and one of you is, like, totally into her, and then… | 其中一个人迷上她 然后… |
[21:13] | Really? | 非得这样吗 |
[21:14] | Well, why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[21:16] | So we can’t make the arrest | 所以我们没法逮捕她 |
[21:17] | ’cause we don’t have any evidence, | 因为我们没有证据 |
[21:18] | and I won’t know if she’s a Folterseele | 我也无法知道她是不是毒蛙怪 |
[21:21] | ’cause I can’t get her to woge. | 因为我没法让她转化 |
[21:22] | Look, if you are dealing with the Folterseele, | 如果对方是毒蛙怪的话 |
[21:25] | she’s not doing this on purpose. | 她不是故意这么做的 |
[21:26] | She’s probably trying to avoid it. | 她也许也在试图避免 |
[21:28] | A lot of men can’t control themselves | 很多男人一遇到女性毒蛙怪 |
[21:30] | around the female Folterseele. | 就控制不住自己 |
[21:31] | Well, that’s probably why she keeps to herself. | 也许正因为如此 她才不与人来往 |
[21:33] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[21:34] | So maybe you guys need to just let this one go, you know, | 这个案子 你们就别深究了 |
[21:37] | let the sleeping Folterseele lie. | 放过那个毒蛙怪吧 |
[21:38] | It could happen again. | 但这可能再次发生 |
[21:41] | What if we, I don’t know, | 如果我们 |
[21:43] | neutralize what’s happening to her, | 能中和她身上的东西呢 |
[21:44] | like of like we did with that toad-eating lawyer? | 就像对上次那个吃蛤蟆的律师一样 |
[21:47] | Is that possible? | 有可能吗 |
[21:47] | Won’t know till we try. | 试了才知道 |
[21:49] | Try. | 那就试 |
[21:50] | Okay, I’ll let you know what I find out. | 好吧 发现了什么我会联系你们的 |
[22:00] | Have you told Viktor the blessed news? | 这个好消息你告诉维克托了吗 |
[22:03] | Not yet. Uh…I was about to. | 还没 本来想说来着 |
[22:05] | Right. | 好吧 |
[22:06] | Well, I’m sure he’ll be thrilled. | 我想他肯定会欣喜若狂 |
[22:12] | Damerov is here, sir. | 戴莫洛夫来了 殿下 |
[22:14] | Bring him in. | 让他进来 |
[22:16] | Hopefully, he has good news about the whereabouts | 希望他有关于你另一个孩子 |
[22:18] | of your…other child. | 下落的消息 |
[22:27] | You were expecting Prince Viktor? | 你以为是维克托王子 |
[22:29] | Yes. | 是 |
[22:30] | He’s been recalled. | 他被召回了 |
[22:32] | I’m Kenneth. | 我是肯尼斯 |
[22:34] | I’ve heard a lot about you, Sam. | 你的大名如雷贯耳啊 山姆 |
[22:36] | Have you found Kelly Burkhardt or Adalind’s child? | 你找到凯利·伯克哈德或爱达玲的孩子了吗 |
[22:38] | Not yet, but I’ve made progress. | 还没 但是有一些进展 |
[22:41] | Progress? | 进展 |
[22:43] | Is that what’s in the briefcase? | 在公文包里吗 |
[22:45] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:50] | We know that she sold the truck in Spokane. | 我们知道她在斯波坎把车卖了 |
[22:54] | We believe she’s still in the area with the child. | 我认为她和孩子还在那一片地区 |
[22:59] | You know, the problem with being a double agent, Sam, | 山姆 作为双重间谍的问题就在于 |
[23:03] | is that you never really know where your loyalties lie. | 你永远也不知道自己到底是忠于谁 |
[23:06] | I work for the family, sir. | 我是为皇室效力的 殿下 |
[23:09] | Not anymore. | 过去的事了 |
[23:23] | I’m a little more hands on than Viktor, | 比起维克托 我还算有点能力 |
[23:26] | who, I’m sorry to say, is sterile. | 他可生不出孩子 |
[23:31] | So you might want to rethink who the father is. | 所以你不如重新想想这孩子的爸爸是谁 |
[23:40] | Hey, Bella. | 贝拉 |
[23:41] | Sorry, Ricky, we’re closing. | 抱歉 里奇 我们要关门了 |
[23:44] | I didn’t come about my bike. | 我不是为了自行车的事来的 |
[23:47] | You heard about Zack? | 你听说扎克的事了吗 |
[23:49] | I can’t believe it. | 难以相信 |
[23:51] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:54] | Yeah. Thanks. | 还好 谢谢 |
[23:56] | You know, Zack was pretty stupid about you. | 扎克对你那叫一个痴迷 |
[24:00] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[24:02] | You’re telling me | 你这意思是 |
[24:02] | you didn’t know he was in love with you. | 你不知道他喜欢你 |
[24:04] | Look, I just want to be left alone, okay? | 你快走吧 好吗 |
[24:08] | But he was never good enough for you, was he? | 但他配不上你 |
[24:11] | You got to go. | 你快走 |
[24:13] | I got to lock up. | 我要锁门了 |
[24:14] | It’s too bad about Zack. | 扎克太可怜了 |
[24:16] | He was always watching your back. | 每次只能看着你的背影 |
[24:20] | And such a nice back. | 这么迷人的背影 |
[24:23] | Get out. | 出去 |
[24:24] | You’re a stuck up bitch | 你这个自大的贱人 |
[24:25] | who thinks she’s too good for anybody. | 以为谁都配不上你 |
[24:27] | Ricky, what are you doing? | 里奇 你要干什么 |
[24:28] | Zack was an okay guy, and now he’s dead, | 扎克只是个太普通的人 现在他死了 |
[24:30] | and I think it’s because of you, | 我觉得是因为你 |
[24:32] | so I came to get what you never gave him. | 所以我来要他从没有得到过的东西 |
[24:40] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[24:41] | You don’t know what’s gonna happen. | 你不知道会发生什么事 |
[24:43] | Yeah, I do. | 不 我知道 |
[24:51] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[25:01] | What are you? | 你是什么东西 |
[25:13] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况 |
[25:14] | Hurry! If you don’t get here fast… | 快点 如果你们不快点到 |
[25:16] | He’s dying, and I don’t know what to do! | 他快死了 我不知道该怎么办 |
[25:30] | Juliette, where the hell are you? | 朱丽叶 你到底在哪 |
[25:32] | Just answer your damn phone. | 接我的电话 |
[25:49] | 乔什搬回家住了 没见到任何猎犬怪 有点奇怪 没人注意到我们 我很想你们 一切都好吗 麻烦鬼 | |
[26:03] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[26:14] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[26:15] | I need to get some of my stuff. | 我回来收拾点东西 |
[26:17] | What, so you’re just… moving out. | 你这是要搬出去 |
[26:22] | I was hoping you wouldn’t be home. | 我还想着你不会在家 |
[26:28] | Look, can we talk about this? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[26:32] | There’s really nothing you or anybody else can say | 也真的没有什么是你或任何人能说或者 |
[26:35] | or do. | 做的 |
[26:37] | This is who I am. | 我就是这个样子了 |
[26:39] | Juliette, this is my fault, and if there’s anything | 朱丽叶 这都怪我 如果能改变这一切 |
[26:40] | I could do to change it, I would. | 我愿意做任何事 |
[26:42] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[26:44] | I haven’t given up yet. | 我还没放弃呢 |
[26:47] | Why not? | 为什么不放弃 |
[26:48] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[26:55] | That’s– that’s great. | 那棒极了 |
[26:57] | That’s really great. | 真是棒极了 |
[26:59] | Juliette– | 朱丽叶 |
[27:03] | Answer it. | 接啊 |
[27:05] | Come on, Nick. | 行了 尼克 |
[27:05] | There’s a lot of big, scary wesen on the loose in Portland. | 波特兰还有很多吓人的格林生物呢 |
[27:08] | That’s what you’re good at. | 这可是你擅长的事 |
[27:10] | Go get ’em, Grimm. | 去抓他们吧 格林 |
[27:23] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[27:25] | Where? | 哪里 |
[27:27] | This is Rick Thornton, | 这是里克·桑顿 |
[27:28] | one of the guys from the cycling club. | 自行车俱乐部的成员 |
[27:30] | Wouldn’t be able to tell from looking at him. | 光看这个样子可真是认不出来 |
[27:32] | Who called 911? | 是谁报的警 |
[27:34] | Came from the shop phone, woman’s voice. | 用店里的电话打的 一名女性 |
[27:36] | No identity was given. | 没有表明身份 |
[27:37] | Call ended eight seconds after it was made. | 拨出8秒后就结束通话了 |
[27:40] | We think that was Bella? | 是贝拉吗 |
[27:41] | That’s what I’m thinking. | 我是这么想的 |
[27:43] | You run a background on her? | 你查她的背景资料了吗 |
[27:44] | I did. She was clean. | 查了 没有犯事记录 |
[27:46] | Not even a traffic ticket. | 罚单都没吃过 |
[27:47] | Anyone else on the premises? | 店里还有其他人吗 |
[27:48] | No, not when we got here. | 我们到的时候没有 |
[27:50] | Shop was unlocked. Alarm had not been set. | 店门没锁 警报没开 |
[27:52] | We contacted the owner. He was at home. | 我们联系了店主 他当时在家 |
[27:55] | Got here about five minutes ago. | 五分钟前刚到的这 |
[27:56] | All right, let’s talk to him. | 行 我们去跟他谈谈 |
[28:00] | What time did you close up tonight? | 今晚你几点关的门 |
[28:01] | I didn’t. I left early. | 不是我关的 我走的比较早 |
[28:03] | Bella stayed late. She was supposed to close up. | 贝拉待得晚 应该是她关门 |
[28:06] | Those are her keys on the floor over there. | 那边地上的钥匙也是她的 |
[28:12] | Is that guy really dead? | 那人是真的死了吗 |
[28:15] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是 |
[28:18] | Bella’s not back there, is she? | 贝拉不在后面 对吗 |
[28:19] | No. | 对 |
[28:21] | I tried to get a hold of her | 我一听说这事 |
[28:22] | as soon as I heard. | 就试图联系上她 |
[28:23] | She’s–she’s not answering. | 但她不接电话 |
[28:24] | I’m really worried about her. | 我很担心她 |
[28:26] | Do you have Bella’s home address? | 你知道贝拉的家庭地址吗 |
[28:28] | Yeah, yeah, | 知道 |
[28:28] | I got it on my phone. | 在我手机上 |
[28:35] | Bella, it’s the police. | 贝拉 我们是警察 |
[28:36] | We need you to open up. | 请你开门 |
[28:41] | Bella. | 贝拉 |
[28:49] | Clear. | 安全 |
[28:50] | Bedroom clear. | 卧室安全 |
[28:52] | I got some photos. | 有几张照片 |
[28:56] | That’s a nasty scar. | 伤疤真吓人 |
[28:59] | Looks like some kind of burn. | 像是某种烧伤 |
[29:03] | Could that be her mother? | 会不会是她妈妈 |
[29:05] | I think we ought to find out. | 我想我们得查一查 |
[29:12] | It’s about time. How’d it go? | 时间也差不多 怎么样 |
[29:14] | I gave them the information. | 我把情况给他们了 |
[29:16] | Did they replace Viktor? | 他们撤掉维克托了吗 |
[29:17] | They did. | 对 |
[29:22] | Prince Kenneth is now in charge. | 肯尼斯王子接手了 |
[29:25] | Kenneth. | 肯尼斯 |
[29:27] | I know of him. | 听说过他 |
[29:28] | I just don’t know much about his branch of the family. | 但是对他那一支系不是很了解 |
[29:30] | We shouldn’t underestimate him. | 不能低估了他 |
[29:32] | I got the impression he doesn’t have much patience. | 我觉得他没有多少耐心 |
[29:35] | He wants Kelly Burkhardt and the child. | 他要凯利·伯克哈德和孩子 |
[29:38] | I’m gonna need to deliver something real soon. | 我得尽快交出点有价值的信息 |
[29:42] | Well, I’ll come up with something. | 我会弄点出来的 |
[29:43] | No, we can’t keep stalling. | 不 我们不能一直这么拖延 |
[29:46] | If he finds out I’m working for you… | 如果被他发现我是在帮你做事 |
[29:50] | I’m dead. | 我就死定了 |
[29:51] | I’m not sure we should even be talking about this on the phone. | 我都不确定是不是应该在电话上说这事 |
[29:54] | Well, then come to my office. | 那就来我办公室 |
[29:56] | No, it’s too dangerous now. | 不 现在太危险了 |
[29:58] | I don’t trust them. | 我不相信他们 |
[29:59] | And they probably don’t trust me. | 他们可能也不相信我 |
[30:01] | All right, then where? | 好吧 那去哪 |
[30:03] | I told them I was going back to Spokane tonight. | 我跟他们说今晚要回斯波坎 |
[30:05] | Meet me at the… Willamette paper mill. | 在威拉莫特造纸厂吧 |
[30:11] | At 9:00. | 9点 |
[30:14] | You got to have something I can give them by then. | 到时候准备好一些我能给他们的东西 |
[30:17] | It’s my life on the line here. | 我现在命悬一线 |
[30:19] | Don’t screw with me. | 别糊弄我 |
[30:21] | You’ll regret it. | 不然你会后悔的 |
[30:30] | Bravo. | 棒极了 |
[30:33] | I think we’re good here. | 我想应该没事了 |
[31:24] | Got something interesting here on Bella’s mom. | 贝拉妈妈的情况有点意思 |
[31:27] | Police report from 1989. | 1989年的警察报告 |
[31:30] | Cindy Turner was victim of a rape. | 辛迪·特纳是一起强奸案受害人 |
[31:32] | That’s her? No scarring. | 这是她 没有疤 |
[31:34] | Well, the picture was taken 24 years ago. | 照片是24年前照的 |
[31:36] | Same night she was attacked. | 她被袭击当晚 |
[31:38] | “Suspect William Ashford | “嫌疑人威廉·阿什福德 |
[31:39] | “attacked victim Cindy Turner outside Spackle’s Bar and Grill | “在斯派克饭店外袭击了辛迪·特纳 |
[31:42] | but died at the scene.” | 但是死在了当场” |
[31:44] | No charges filed against Turner. | 没有对特纳提起诉讼 |
[31:46] | All right, well, let’s find out how he died. | 看看他是怎么死的 |
[31:50] | Whoa. That looks familiar. | 看起来好熟悉 |
[31:52] | He died the same way our vics died. | 他的死状跟我们的被害人一样 |
[31:54] | And Bella and her mom have got to be the same. | 那贝拉和她妈妈肯定是一样的 |
[31:56] | Ashford’s death was ruled accidental. | 阿什福德的死被判定为意外 |
[31:59] | Cause of death: severe allergic reaction | 死因 对某种未知事物的 |
[32:02] | to something unknown. | 严重过敏反应 |
[32:05] | Rosalee. | 罗莎莉 |
[32:05] | I think we’ve got something that might work, | 我觉得我们已经研究出某种也许有用的东西了 |
[32:07] | but no guarantees. | 但是不能保证 |
[32:09] | It’s never been tried. | 之前从没试过 |
[32:10] | What I think we have to do is depolarize her membranes | 我的想法是我们得把她的细胞膜去极 |
[32:13] | by either using a tetrodotoxin or a saxitoxin, | 使用河豚毒素或者蛤蚌毒素 |
[32:17] | both of which should have antagonistic effects | 两者都会对她分泌的毒素 |
[32:19] | to the poison she secretes. | 产生拮抗作用 |
[32:21] | This would allow us to block her | 这样就能阻止她 |
[32:22] | from creating the poison in the first place. | 产生这种毒素 |
[32:24] | Any side effects? | 有副作用吗 |
[32:25] | Yeah, these are some hardcore toxins we’re dealing with here. | 有 这些可都是剧毒物质 |
[32:28] | I can’t imagine there wouldn’t be– | 不可能没有 |
[32:29] | and probably not very good ones. | 可能都是些很可怕的副作用 |
[32:30] | But it’s better than her being out there killing people. | 但也比她杀人来得强 |
[32:34] | It’s not like she’s got a choice here. | 她也没有什么别的选择 |
[32:35] | Do it. | 开始吧 |
[32:37] | Got to go. | 挂了 |
[32:38] | Got a DMV on Bella’s mom, Cindy Turner. | 查到贝拉妈妈辛迪·特纳的车辆信息了 |
[32:40] | The address on her license is in Gresham. | 牌照上的地址在格雷沙姆 |
[32:42] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:44] | Bella? | 贝拉 |
[32:45] | I saw your bike. What are you doing here? | 我看见你的车了 你怎么在这 |
[32:48] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[32:49] | What’s wrong, honey? | 怎么了 孩子 |
[32:50] | It happened again, | 又出事了 |
[32:52] | but it wasn’t my fault. | 但不是我的错 |
[32:54] | He attacked me, and I told him to leave me alone. | 是他袭击了我 我都叫他快走了 |
[32:58] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[33:00] | It’s not okay, Mom. | 有事 妈妈 |
[33:02] | The police are gonna think that I did it. | 警察会认为是我做的 |
[33:04] | It doesn’t matter what the police think. | 警察怎么想没关系 |
[33:06] | I can’t go back there. | 我不能回去 |
[33:08] | You don’t have to. | 不用回去 |
[33:10] | Look, I’m gonna go back to the house, | 我回主屋 |
[33:13] | get you something to eat. | 给你拿点吃的 |
[33:15] | You just rest, hmm? | 你就休息一下 好吗 |
[33:19] | I’ll take care of everything. | 所有事情都交给我 |
[33:33] | No. | 不 |
[33:36] | No, you don’t! | 不 不行 |
[33:42] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[33:44] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[33:44] | Don’t lie to me. | 别说谎 |
[33:46] | It’s not her fault, Mom. | 不是她的错 妈妈 |
[33:47] | It doesn’t matter. | 无关紧要 |
[33:48] | It has to be done. | 该做的还得做 |
[33:49] | No. | 不 |
[33:50] | It’s for her own good. | 这是为了她好 |
[33:55] | I will not do this to my daughter. | 我不会对我女儿做这种事 |
[33:57] | You won’t have to. | 你不用 |
[34:07] | I will. | 我来 |
[34:53] | Hey, forget knocking. | 别敲了 |
[34:54] | There’s a woman on the floor. She’s not moving. | 有个女人一动不动躺在地上 |
[35:02] | She’s got blood in the back of her head. | 她后脑勺在流血 |
[35:06] | All right, she’s got a pulse. | 还有脉搏 |
[35:06] | I’m calling an ambulance. | 我打电话找救护车 |
[35:09] | Bella. | 贝拉 |
[35:11] | It’s okay. We’re the police. | 没事 我们是警察 |
[35:12] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[35:13] | My mother’s with her. | 我妈妈跟她在一起 |
[35:16] | It’s for your own good! | 这是为了你好 |
[35:19] | Do you want to keep on killing? | 你想继续杀人吗 |
[35:20] | No! | 不 |
[35:22] | Do you want to be raped like your mother and me? | 你想像我和你妈妈一样被人强奸吗 |
[35:26] | No! | 不 |
[35:26] | You have to do what we all have to do. | 你得跟我们一样做该做的 |
[35:28] | It’s for your own good. | 这是为了你好 |
[35:31] | Police! | 警察 |
[35:32] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[35:38] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[35:41] | You think you saved her? | 你以为这是在救她吗 |
[35:45] | Oh, you haven’t saved her from anything. | 你根本不是在救她 |
[35:47] | Well, maybe we have. | 说不定是呢 |
[35:48] | You need to come with us. | 你得跟我们走一趟 |
[35:50] | It’s not her fault. You can’t arrest her. | 这不是她的错 你们不能抓她 |
[35:52] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[35:54] | There might be another way. | 也许还有别的方法 |
[35:59] | If you drink this, | 如果你喝下这个 |
[36:00] | we believe it will keep your touch from killing anyone. | 我们认为它能让你接触他人且不取人性命 |
[36:05] | And you’re sure it’ll work? | 你们确定这有用 |
[36:07] | No. | 不确定 |
[36:09] | It’s never been tried. | 从没试过 |
[36:11] | Of if it has been, there’s no record. | 就是试过 也没有记录 |
[36:13] | Usually, that means not such a good outcome. | 通常来说 这意味着结果不会太好 |
[36:16] | It may affect you in ways we have no way of predicting. | 也许会对你有一些我们预知不到的影响 |
[36:19] | Not exactly, um, FDA approved, you know? | 不是FDA批准用药 |
[36:23] | Look. | 听着 |
[36:25] | I know a thing or two about side effects. | 副作用这事我有点经验 |
[36:30] | You really want to think about this. | 你真的要好好想想 |
[36:35] | You don’t know what it’s like | 你不知道永远不能 |
[36:37] | to never be able to experience love. | 体验爱情是什么感受 |
[36:44] | Never feel the touch of another person | 永远无法感受他人的碰触 |
[36:47] | or be able to touch them. | 或碰触他人 |
[36:52] | I don’t care about the side effects. | 我不在乎什么副作用 |
[36:56] | It can’t be worse than what happens now. | 再糟也不过如此了 |
[37:56] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[38:13] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[38:29] | Sean Renard. | 肖恩·雷纳德 |
[38:32] | We haven’t met. | 初次见面 |
[38:35] | I’m Kenneth. | 我是肯尼斯 |
[38:37] | Did you kill him? | 是你杀了他 |
[38:38] | I did. | 是我 |
[38:40] | But he sort of had it coming, | 但他也是活该 |
[38:41] | trying to trick the family into believing | 试图让皇室相信 |
[38:44] | he knew where Kelly Burkhardt and the child were. | 他知道凯利·伯克哈德和孩子的下落 |
[38:48] | Well, I should arrest you. | 那我应该逮捕你 |
[38:49] | Well, my confession is just between the two of us. | 我的坦白你知我知 |
[38:54] | The king is extremely annoyed with how things have progressed. | 国王非常不满事情的进展 |
[38:58] | He desperately wants his granddaughter. | 他非常迫切地想要他的孙女 |
[39:00] | And I’ve been tasked with the responsibility | 我就是他派来完成这一 |
[39:02] | of making that happen. | 任务的人 |
[39:04] | There’s no need for guns. | 收起你的枪吧 |
[39:05] | Nobody’s going to shoot anybody. | 没人要动刀动枪的 |
[39:08] | If I wanted you dead, you’d be dead. | 如果我想你死 你早就死了 |
[39:19] | So…this is when you tell me | 所以你这会是来告诉我 |
[39:22] | how important I am to the family | 我对家族的重要性 |
[39:24] | and that we should join forces. | 以及我们要团结协作 |
[39:27] | No. | 不 |
[39:58] | Going there, are we? | 要变了吗 |
[40:36] | This is where I tell you | 我这是要告诉你 |
[40:38] | how important I am to the family. | 我对家族的重要性 |
[40:41] | And unless you join forces with me, | 以及除非你跟我合作 |
[40:44] | you’ll end up like your friend Damerov. | 不然你就和你的朋友戴莫洛夫一个下场 |
[40:50] | And the king will mourn the loss | 国王会为失去另一个儿子 |
[40:53] | of another son. | 感到悲痛 |
[40:57] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[41:32] | I always think that these first dates are so awkward. | 我一直觉得初次约会会很尴尬 |
[41:36] | You never know what to say or what not to say, | 你永远不知道该说什么 不该说什么 |
[41:40] | what someone’s gonna like or not like. | 对方喜欢什么 不喜欢什么 |
[41:46] | And I guess I’m just trying really hard | 我在尽最大努力 |
[41:48] | not to sound like an idiot. | 不让自己听起来像个白痴一样 |
[41:51] | I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[41:53] | I really like you too. | 我也真的很喜欢你 |
[42:00] | So are you sure you’re not bothered by the way I look? | 你真的不介意我的样子吗 |
[42:05] | I think you’re a knockout. | 我觉得你就是绝代佳人 |