时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | If that kind of lock has been cast upon it, | 如果上面附着的是这种封印 |
[00:04] | then only Hexenbiest blood can open it. | 只有巫女的血能打开 |
[00:06] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[00:12] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[00:13] | I need to get some of my stuff. | 我回来收拾点东西 |
[00:14] | What, so you’re just moving out? | 你这是要搬出去吗 |
[00:17] | Okay, I was normal before I met all of you. | 在认识你们之前 我就是一个普通人 |
[00:20] | I want my life back. | 我要以前的生活 |
[00:22] | And if I don’t get it… | 如果不能如我愿的话 |
[00:24] | What? | 什么 |
[00:26] | You better watch out. | 你最好小心点 |
[00:31] | “你所寻找的水中魂灵 只不过是你自己的倒影” | |
[00:36] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[00:44] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[00:48] | Hank, no! | 汉克 不 |
[00:52] | Hank, it’s me. | 汉克 是我 |
[01:02] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[01:03] | Okay, let’s not talk about Juliette, okay? | 我们不要提起朱丽叶 好吗 |
[01:06] | I’m sure he’d like to keep his mind off her for a while. | 他肯定想清净一会 不想谈她 |
[01:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:10] | Guys, come on in. | 伙计们 进来吧 |
[01:12] | Oh, Nick, come here. | 尼克 过来 |
[01:13] | I’m so happy you could come over. | 你能来太好了 |
[01:16] | Hey, Hank. | 汉克 |
[01:17] | Rosalee. Monroe. | 罗莎莉 门罗 |
[01:19] | Got a nice bottle of wine | 我有瓶好酒 |
[01:20] | breathing over here all by its lonesome. | 形单影只在这里醒着 |
[01:23] | You have anything a little stronger? | 有没有烈一点的 |
[01:27] | Sure. | 当然 |
[01:28] | Smells good. | 好香 |
[01:29] | It’s gonna be nice | 偶尔换换口味 |
[01:30] | to have a home-cooked meal for a change. | 尝尝家常菜也是不错的 |
[01:31] | Then here’s to a home-cooked meal. | 那我们就敬家常菜 |
[01:35] | So… | 那么 |
[01:37] | how are things? | 最近怎么样 |
[01:42] | Look, I don’t want anybody to feel… | 我不想因为我和朱丽叶 |
[01:45] | awkward about me and Juliette. | 让大家觉得尴尬 |
[01:48] | Yeah, no, why would we? | 哪有 怎么会 |
[01:49] | Not at all. | 一点也不 |
[01:50] | I know she tried to blame all of you. | 我知道她怪罪你们所有人 |
[01:52] | We know that’s not her talking. | 我们知道那不是她本意 |
[01:53] | No, it’s not. | 的确不是 |
[01:55] | I mean, I wish she was talking. | 我希望她能回应我 |
[01:56] | She’s not answering the phone. | 可她不接电话 |
[01:59] | She’s not showing up to work. | 也没去上班 |
[02:00] | She–I don’t even know where she is. | 我连她在什么地方都不知道 |
[02:02] | You know, when something like this happens, | 像这样的事情发生在她头上 |
[02:04] | it takes time to figure it out. | 是需要一些时间来消化的 |
[02:05] | Yeah, well, I feel like I’m running out of time. | 但是我感觉时间越来越紧迫了 |
[02:09] | I’m afraid of what she might do out there. | 我担心她会做出什么事来 |
[02:10] | There must be something we can do. | 我们肯定可以帮她的 |
[02:13] | Like what? | 比如 |
[02:14] | Tell me, am I missing something? | 告诉我 有什么我不知道的 |
[02:15] | ‘Cause I’m out there every night, | 每晚我都出去 |
[02:17] | driving the streets trying to find her, | 开着车在街上到处找她 |
[02:19] | hoping that there’s some way that I can help her | 希望能找到办法帮到她 |
[02:22] | or talk some sense into her. | 或者跟她讲讲道理 |
[02:23] | Dude, we totally get it. | 哥们 我们完全理解 |
[02:27] | I’m sorry; I can’t… | 抱歉 我不能… |
[02:29] | be here, pretending that she’s not out there somewhere. | 在这里装作她跟没事一样 |
[02:32] | I’m gonna have to take a rain check. | 我们还是改天吧 |
[02:34] | I’m just– | 我只是… |
[02:35] | I’m really sorry. | 十分抱歉 |
[02:44] | Who’s hungry? | 有人饿吗 |
[02:48] | You know, just because this Henrietta, | 不能因为汉丽埃塔 |
[02:49] | whom I’ve never met, says it’s irreversible | 这个我都没见过的人说是不可逆转的 |
[02:51] | doesn’t mean it is. | 就真觉得不可逆转 |
[02:53] | We need to talk to Sean Renard. | 我们得找肖恩·雷纳德谈谈 |
[02:54] | He’s still got the book that Adalind used, | 他还拿着爱达玲用过的那本书 |
[02:56] | and there might be something in there | 里边可能有东西 |
[02:58] | that could help Juliette. | 能够帮朱丽叶 |
[02:59] | Then we’re gonna have to get that hat too. | 那我们还要搞到那顶帽子 |
[03:01] | We’re gonna go through that book, | 我们要细细地读那本书 |
[03:02] | through every spell backwards and forwards | 反反复复地研究每一个咒语 |
[03:05] | till we find something that works. | 直到找到有用的东西 |
[03:06] | You’re forgetting the main ingredient. | 你们忘记了主要部分 |
[03:08] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[03:10] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[03:19] | What can I get you? | 想喝点什么 |
[03:20] | Vodka, rocks. You pick it. | 来一杯加冰伏特加 |
[03:29] | You meeting someone? | 你在等人吗 |
[03:31] | No. | 没有 |
[03:34] | Why don’t you let me buy you that drink? | 这杯酒我帮你买了如何 |
[03:38] | Why don’t I let you buy me the next one too? | 不如下一杯也帮我买了吧 |
[03:44] | Bring her another. | 再来一杯 |
[03:47] | I’m Rick. | 我叫里克 |
[03:48] | You look like a Rick. | 你长得就像叫里克 |
[03:50] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[03:52] | What do I look like? | 我长得像叫什么的 |
[03:54] | What, is this a game? | 这是个游戏吗 |
[03:56] | Yeah. | 是 |
[04:00] | You look like… | 你长得像叫 |
[04:04] | a Jackie. | 杰姬 |
[04:07] | You are really good. | 你真棒 |
[04:08] | Really? That’s–that’s your name. | 真的 你叫这个名字 |
[04:13] | It is now. | 现在是了 |
[04:16] | Who’s your friend? | 你朋友呢 |
[04:21] | Hey, this is… between you and me. | 这是我们两个人的事 |
[04:24] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[04:25] | You think you can handle me all by yourself? | 你觉得你一人就能搞定我吗 |
[04:28] | You’re kind of a– a wild girl? | 你这么奔放 |
[04:32] | You really don’t want to know. | 你不想知道的 |
[04:34] | Yeah. | 想 |
[04:35] | I do. | 我想 |
[04:36] | Trust me. You don’t. | 相信我 你不想的 |
[04:39] | Jackie, I just bought you two drinks. | 杰姬 我刚给你买了两杯酒 |
[04:42] | What do you expect for two drinks? | 就两杯酒你想干什么 |
[04:44] | A little conversation, | 聊聊天 |
[04:46] | get to know each other. | 互相了解一下 |
[04:47] | I–I want to find out who you are. | 我想了解你 |
[04:51] | You really mean that? | 你是认真的吗 |
[04:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:53] | I do. I find you very attractive. | 我觉得你很有魅力 |
[04:57] | You like my eyes? | 你喜欢我的眼睛吗 |
[04:59] | Yes. | 喜欢 |
[05:01] | Do you like my lips? | 喜欢我的嘴唇吗 |
[05:03] | Yeah, I do. | 喜欢 |
[05:04] | I like everything about you. | 你的一切我都喜欢 |
[05:07] | Everything? | 一切 |
[05:11] | How about now? | 那现在呢 |
[05:16] | Did you see that? | 你们看到了吗 |
[05:17] | Did you see that? Hey! | 你们都看到了吗 别走 |
[05:26] | I’m calling the cops. | 我要报警 |
[06:16] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[06:21] | Anybody in here? | 有人吗 |
[06:26] | I’m giving you clear warning. | 我现在明确地警告你 |
[06:27] | Anyone in here’s gonna be sorry. | 在这里的人肯定会后悔的 |
[06:34] | Damn it. | 靠 |
[06:37] | Let’s see how funny you find this. | 等我抓到你看你笑不笑得出 |
[07:20] | School custodian, Lawrence Killburn, 34, | 学校管理员 劳伦斯·奇尔伯恩 34岁 |
[07:23] | was working late last night polishing floors. | 昨晚在给楼层的地板打蜡到很晚 |
[07:25] | Principal found him when she arrived around 6:00 A.M. | 校长早上六点到学校时 发现了他的尸体 |
[07:27] | Said the floor polisher was still running. | 并且说地板打蜡机还在运转 |
[07:29] | She called 911. | 她报了警 |
[07:30] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[07:31] | And that too. | 你也是 |
[07:32] | County sheriff was the first to respond. | 本郡警长第一个到达了现场 |
[07:34] | We’ve worked with her before. | 我们以前和她合作过 |
[07:36] | Deputy Farris? | 法利斯副警长吗 |
[07:36] | Yup, she secured the scene. | 没错 她已经封锁了犯罪现场 |
[07:38] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你 |
[07:40] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[07:41] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[07:43] | Good to see you. | 很高兴看到你 |
[07:44] | Good to see you. | 我也是 |
[07:46] | I’m afraid this case is about as weird | 看来这起案子和我们上次 |
[07:47] | as the last one we did together. | 一起调查的那起一样奇怪 |
[07:51] | Looks like he’s been mauled. | 他像是被啃了 |
[07:52] | I’d say it was an animal attack, | 我认为是被动物袭击了 |
[07:53] | but we’re inside the school, which is odd | 但是这是在学校里 这就奇怪了 |
[07:56] | unless someone’s pit bull got in. | 除非有人带了斗牛犬进入校园内 |
[07:58] | M.E. will tell us if it’s an animal. | 法医会断定是否属动物所为 |
[07:59] | What about the kids? Has class been canceled? | 孩子们呢 课都取消了吗 |
[08:01] | First thing. | 那是首要的事 |
[08:03] | So what do we know about Larry? | 关于这个拉里 我们知道些什么 |
[08:05] | I haven’t done any background yet, | 我还没调查他的背景 |
[08:06] | but the principal said he did his job, | 但是校长说他工作尽责 |
[08:07] | wasn’t very sociable, and he worked here seven years. | 不太善于交际 他在这工作了七年 |
[08:10] | Where’s the principal? | 校长在哪 |
[08:11] | In her office. | 在她的办公室里 |
[08:12] | – Let’s let CSU have it. – Yeah. | -让犯罪现场调查组来接手吧 -嗯 |
[08:17] | – Thanks for coming. – Yeah. | -谢谢你来一趟 -没事 |
[08:18] | You brought them. | 你把东西带来了 |
[08:19] | I did. | 是的 |
[08:21] | I probably don’t need to warn you, | 也许我不必警告你了 |
[08:23] | but I’m going to anyway. | 但是我还是要说 |
[08:24] | Be very careful with these. | 小心处理这些东西 |
[08:26] | Right, and we can’t close the book. | 没错 而且我们不能把书合上 |
[08:29] | No. | 不能 |
[08:31] | Nick know you’re doing this? | 尼克知道你们在弄这件事吗 |
[08:33] | No. | 不知道 |
[08:34] | We don’t want to give him false hope. | 我们不想给他无谓的希望 |
[08:35] | Well, you realize there may not be any hope. | 你们要知道这事可能毫无希望可言 |
[08:37] | Yeah, well, we still got to try. | 但我们还是要试一试 |
[08:40] | I mean, we were all part | 发生在朱丽叶身上的事 |
[08:41] | of what happened to Juliette, so… | 我们都有责任 |
[08:43] | Have you talked to Juliette? | 你和朱丽叶谈过了吗 |
[08:46] | Does that hurt? | 痛吗 |
[08:48] | Yeah. | 痛 |
[08:49] | So will this. | 这个也一样 |
[08:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:54] | Yeah, she’s… not the same. | 谈过了 她变了 |
[08:57] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[09:00] | Well, be careful. | 小心点 |
[09:01] | You may do more harm than good. | 你们可能会适得其反 |
[09:06] | Been there. | 已经不是第一次了 |
[09:10] | I don’t understand how something like this could happen. | 我不知道为什么会发生这种事 |
[09:13] | Did Mr. Killburn have | 据你所知 |
[09:14] | any problems with anybody that you know of? | 奇尔伯恩先生和任何人有发生过矛盾吗 |
[09:16] | Look, I– I don’t get into people’s personal lives much. | 我不太插手他们的私生活 |
[09:20] | He wasn’t exactly popular. | 他也不太受人欢迎 |
[09:22] | Didn’t engage much. | 不太和人接触 |
[09:23] | Married? Family? | 他结婚了吗 有任何家人吗 |
[09:25] | I believe he was married once, | 我想他结过一次婚 |
[09:27] | and I think it ended in divorce. | 好像是以离婚收场的 |
[09:29] | What about problems here at school? | 那学校里有出过什么事吗 |
[09:31] | Well, we did have an incident at the beginning of the year. | 年初时的确发生过一件事 |
[09:34] | We have several minorities here at the school, | 学校里有几个少数民族 |
[09:36] | and there’s been some bullying. | 还发生过几次恶霸事件 |
[09:38] | One of our seniors, a Native American boy, | 其中的一名高中生 是印第安人 |
[09:40] | found some racial slurs on his locker. | 他的柜子里被人留下带有种族歧视的东西 |
[09:43] | It was reported to janitorial staff, | 清洁人员上报了此事 |
[09:45] | and it was cleaned up, but it appeared again | 然后清理掉了 但后来又 |
[09:48] | two more times. | 出现了两次 |
[09:49] | We never did figure out who did it, | 我们一直没查出是谁干的 |
[09:50] | but one morning I came in especially early | 但是有一天早上 我来得特别早 |
[09:53] | and discovered the same graffiti | 又在那孩子的柜子里 |
[09:54] | on the boy’s locker again. | 发现了同样的涂鸦 |
[09:56] | What’s the graffiti? | 什么样的涂鸦 |
[09:57] | Stuff like, “Buffalo jockey,” | 比如说 水牛骑师 |
[10:00] | “Watch your red-skinned back,” “White pride, bitch,” | 红番小子 给我小心点 白人至上 贱人 |
[10:04] | and some crude drawings. | 还有一些龌龊的涂鸦 |
[10:06] | Who had access to the school? | 谁能进入学校 |
[10:07] | Just the custodial staff and myself. | 只有管理人员和我自己 |
[10:10] | Were students involved? | 有学生涉及在内吗 |
[10:11] | If they were, somebody had to have left them in. | 如果有 那肯定是有人放了他们进来 |
[10:14] | What was the name of the student this was directed at? | 和这件事有直接关系的学生叫什么名字 |
[10:16] | Simon George. | 西蒙·乔治 |
[10:18] | Unfortunately, when he turned 18, | 遗憾的是 他满十八岁时 |
[10:20] | he dropped out just weeks before he was supposed to graduate. | 就在应当毕业的前几周 退学了 |
[10:23] | Do you have an address on him? | 你有他的住址吗 |
[10:25] | He was living with his foster parent, | 他之前是和他的养父一起住 |
[10:26] | but last I heard, he left home. | 但我上次听说 他离家出走了 |
[10:29] | I felt we had failed him, | 我觉得我们辜负了他 |
[10:31] | but I had no proof who had done this. | 但是我没证据证明是谁干的 |
[10:35] | If this kid Simon thinks the janitor was involved, | 如果这个叫西蒙的孩子认为是清洁工干的 |
[10:38] | it could be revenge. | 可能会回来报复 |
[10:39] | Let’s go the precinct and run a background on the janitor. | 去趟警局 查查这名清洁工的背景资料 |
[10:41] | Do you guys mind if I tag along with you? | 你们介意我跟着去吗 |
[10:43] | I think I know this kid Simon’s story. | 我想我知道这个叫西蒙的孩子的背景 |
[10:45] | How? | 怎么说 |
[10:46] | My ex-husband’s Native American. | 我的前夫是印第安人 |
[10:48] | Same tribe. | 同族 |
[11:39] | Looks like our victim, Lawrence Killburn, | 看来我们的受害人劳伦斯·奇尔伯恩 |
[11:41] | has a bit of a history. | 前科不少嘛 |
[11:43] | Drunk and disorderly, couple of assault charges, | 酗酒和妨害治安罪 好几项侵害指控 |
[11:45] | nothing too outrageous, at least not on his record. | 但他的档案上没有什么太出格的 |
[11:48] | Last few years, he’s been pretty clean. | 最近几年 他倒是没干过什么坏事 |
[11:51] | Anything on the kid? | 那个孩子什么情况 |
[11:53] | Simon George, entered foster care at age five | 西蒙·乔治 五岁时在他爸爸被杀后 |
[11:56] | when his father was murdered. | 进入寄养家庭 |
[11:58] | Mother died in childbirth. | 妈妈是生他时难产而死 |
[11:59] | He was in the system for a lot of years. | 他在寄养家庭间来来去去好多年了 |
[12:01] | I remember hearing something about his father’s murder. | 我好像听说过他爸爸的被杀案 |
[12:04] | His father’s name was Gus George– | 他爸爸叫格斯·乔治 |
[12:06] | very formidable man, | 一个非常让人尊敬的人 |
[12:08] | did a lot for the tribe. | 为部落做了很多事 |
[12:09] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[12:10] | Some kind of road rage. | 遇上了路怒症的人 |
[12:12] | Gus was in his trunk with his son, | 格斯和他儿子坐在车里 |
[12:13] | driving down Highway 26. | 在26号高速上行驶 |
[12:15] | He was pulled from the truck and beaten to death. | 被人从车里拽出来 殴打致死 |
[12:18] | His son Simon was five, | 他的儿子当时五岁 |
[12:20] | witnessed the whole thing. | 见证了整个过程 |
[12:22] | He was so traumatized | 因此受到了严重的心理创伤 |
[12:23] | that he was never able to talk about it. | 完全不能说这件事 |
[12:25] | Did they ever catch who did it? | 有抓住凶手吗 |
[12:27] | No. | 没有 |
[12:29] | They figure it was more than one man. | 他们知道行凶者不止一个人 |
[12:33] | It was a real tragedy. | 太可怜了 |
[12:34] | And this is the same kid who had graffiti on his locker? | 也是这个孩子的储物柜上被画上了涂鸦吗 |
[12:36] | I think it is. | 应该是 |
[12:37] | So we need to find Simon George. | 那我们得找到西蒙·乔治 |
[12:40] | You got a last known on him? | 他最近的地址有吗 |
[12:41] | Not on the record. | 档案上没有 |
[12:43] | Maybe the tribe knows where he is. | 也许部落知道他在哪里 |
[12:45] | We have no jurisdiction with the tribes. | 我们对部落没有管辖权 |
[12:46] | I know you don’t. They know me over there. | 我知道你们没有 但是他们认识我 |
[12:48] | I’ll make a call. | 我去打个电话 |
[12:51] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[12:53] | Just got a call from central precinct. | 接到一个总局的电话 |
[12:55] | They’ve got a Juliette Silverton in custody. | 他们关押了一个叫朱丽叶·西弗敦的人 |
[12:59] | What? | 什么 |
[13:00] | I didn’t want to get into it | 我就想先知会你 |
[13:01] | without letting you know. | 再看看需不需要我处理 |
[13:04] | Well, has she been charged? | 她被起诉了吗 |
[13:07] | They’re holding her on assault. | 他们是以人身侵害罪名关押她的 |
[13:12] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[13:12] | Yeah, don’t worry. | 去吧 别担心 |
[13:13] | Farris and I can handle this. | 我和法利斯能搞定 |
[13:15] | At least now I know where she is. | 至少现在我知道她在哪里了 |
[13:16] | No, no, we’ll come to you. | 不 不用 我们去找你 |
[13:18] | Simon George moved out to the reservation | 西蒙·乔治六个月前搬出了 |
[13:20] | six months ago. | 保留地 |
[13:21] | All right, so they know where we can find him? | 那他们知道他现在在哪吗 |
[13:22] | Not exactly. We need to go out there. | 不确定 我们得去一趟 |
[13:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:53] | Somebody there? | 有人吗 |
[13:59] | Hold on. I’ll be out in a minute. | 等一下 我马上来 |
[14:02] | I’m almost done. | 这里快好了 |
[14:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:19] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[14:24] | Didn’t you read my arrest report? | 你没看我的逮捕报告吗 |
[14:26] | I did. | 看了 |
[14:28] | I want to hear it from you. | 我想听你说 |
[14:30] | What do you want to hear, Nick? | 你想听我说什么呢 尼克 |
[14:31] | That I didn’t do it? | 不是我做的吗 |
[14:33] | That it was all a mistake? | 这都是误会 |
[14:36] | That I’m still the same sweet gal you fell in love with? | 我还是那个你爱着的甜美姑娘吗 |
[14:43] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[14:44] | I guess I’m just trying to be the best Hexenbiest I can. | 我想我也只是在努力变成最厉害的巫女而已 |
[14:47] | You don’t have to prove to me that this is my fault. | 你不必向我证明这一切都是我的错 |
[14:49] | That’s what you think I’m doing? | 你觉得我是在做这个 |
[14:50] | Juliette, you’re not even giving us a chance to figure this out. | 朱丽叶 你甚至都没给我们弄清楚情况的机会 |
[14:53] | What do you want to figure out, Nick? | 你想弄清楚什么呢 尼克 |
[14:57] | How a Grimm and a Hexenbiest | 一个格林和一个巫女 |
[14:59] | are just gonna live happily ever after? | 如何从此过上幸福生活吗 |
[15:01] | You don’t scare me. | 你吓不了我 |
[15:03] | And I’m not letting go. | 我不会放弃的 |
[15:05] | Aren’t you scared of what you might do to me? | 你就不怕你会对我做的事吗 |
[15:08] | I could never hurt you, Juliette. | 我绝不可能伤害你 朱丽叶 |
[15:12] | I wish I could say the same. | 多希望我也能说出这句话 |
[15:18] | But I just don’t know anymore, | 但我已经不能确定了 |
[15:21] | because deep down, | 因为在内心深处 |
[15:23] | I do blame you for what’s happened to me, | 我是把我经历的这一切怪在你头上的 |
[15:25] | and part of me loves you for it, | 而我还有点谢谢你害了我 |
[15:29] | because I have never felt like this before. | 因为我以前从来没有过这种感觉 |
[15:35] | It’s ironic, isn’t it? | 是不是很讽刺 |
[15:38] | You’ve been the special one for so long. | 一直以来你都是那个特别的人 |
[15:42] | You’re connected to a world | 连接着一个 |
[15:44] | that most people will never know or understand. | 大多数人永远也不会知道和理解的世界 |
[15:47] | And now I know and I understand, | 而现在我知道也理解了 |
[15:49] | and I don’t want to give it up, | 我不想放弃它 |
[15:51] | just like you didn’t want to give it up. | 就像你不想放弃它一样 |
[15:52] | And now I know why. | 现在我知道为什么了 |
[15:55] | Once you’re in it and you’ve… | 一旦进来了 |
[15:58] | seen it and tasted it and… | 见识过 感受过 |
[16:02] | lived it, | 体验过了之后 |
[16:05] | you can’t go back. | 你就回不去了 |
[16:07] | Everyone else just seems blind. | 其他所有人都像瞎子似的 |
[16:12] | I like this power, Nick, and I know you do too. | 我喜欢这种能力 尼克 我知道你也一样 |
[16:14] | Stop it! | 够了 |
[16:16] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[16:22] | You really think that you can just… | 你真的觉得你可以就这样 |
[16:24] | take off your clothes | 脱掉衣服 |
[16:25] | and crawl into bed with me again? | 再和我躺在同一张床上 |
[16:34] | And close your eyes? | 你敢安心闭上眼睛睡觉吗 |
[16:42] | You know, I didn’t mean to let them arrest me. | 我不是故意让他们抓我的 |
[16:44] | I just wanted to see if you’d come rescue me. | 我是只想知道你会不会来救我 |
[16:55] | I’m not letting you out, | 我不会放你出去 |
[16:56] | if that’s what you mean by rescue you. | 如果你指的”救”是这个的话 |
[17:00] | It’s safer for you in here. | 待在这里 对你来说更安全 |
[17:02] | And safer for you. | 对你也是 |
[17:11] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[17:13] | Bear mother. | 母熊 |
[17:15] | Bears are believed to be men that had taken on animal shape. | 熊被认为是人的动物化身 |
[17:18] | Janelle. | 贾内尔 |
[17:19] | Hector. Thank you so much for seeing us. | 赫克托 谢谢你能见我们 |
[17:21] | This is Detective Hank Griffin. | 这是汉克·格里芬警探 |
[17:23] | – Nice to meet you. – You too. | -见到你很高兴 -我也是 |
[17:24] | Right this way. | 这边来 |
[17:26] | Can you tell me why you’re looking for Simon George? | 能告诉我为什么你们要找西蒙·乔治吗 |
[17:28] | Uh, we’re investigating the murder | 我们正在调查一桩 |
[17:30] | of a high school maintenance man, Larry Killburn. | 高中维护人员拉里·奇尔伯恩的被杀案 |
[17:33] | Happened sometime last night. | 昨晚发生的事 |
[17:35] | I know the name. | 我知道这个名字 |
[17:37] | This have anything to do with the racist graffiti | 这跟他们在西蒙储物柜上留下种族歧视涂鸦 |
[17:39] | they left on Simon’s locker? | 有什么关系吗 |
[17:40] | Uh, we don’t know yet, | 目前还不清楚 |
[17:41] | but we’re hoping to talk to Simon about it. | 但我们希望跟西蒙谈谈 |
[17:44] | Might have a little difficulty finding him. | 想找到他可能有点困难 |
[17:45] | He’s on a power quest. | 他在寻神之旅 |
[17:47] | That like a vision quest? | 类似寻梦吗 |
[17:49] | Basically. | 基本上是 |
[17:51] | Simon had not been, really, a part of the tribe | 五岁之后 西蒙就不能算是 |
[17:54] | since he was five. | 部落一员了 |
[17:56] | After the incidents at the school, | 在学校出了那件事之后 |
[17:58] | he wanted to become more involved with his heritage. | 他就想多接触自己的部落传统 |
[18:01] | This kid had a hard time growing up, | 这孩子成长过程艰难 |
[18:03] | and he wanted to come to terms with it. | 他想对此妥协 |
[18:06] | He came to live with a family here, | 他来这和一个家庭一起生活 |
[18:07] | and he came looking for me | 当天准备好 |
[18:08] | when he was ready to find his guardian spirit. | 找他的守护神的时候 他找到了我 |
[18:12] | I’m one of the tribe’s spiritual guides. | 我是部落的精神导师之一 |
[18:14] | I helped Simon prepare for his journey. | 我帮西蒙做好开始这一旅程的准备 |
[18:16] | Hector is a dream reader, just like his father | 赫克托是一个断梦者 和他父亲和 |
[18:18] | and his grandfather. | 祖父一样 |
[18:19] | Then Simon should be somewhere in the woods. | 那西蒙应该在森林里某个地方吧 |
[18:21] | I left Simon on Spirit Mountain. | 我把西蒙留在灵山 |
[18:24] | He’s on his third day. | 这是他的第三天 |
[18:25] | He might be back any time, | 他随时可能回来 |
[18:27] | but he could be gone for another couple days. | 但也可能还会再待好几天 |
[18:30] | He’s been fasting and without sleep since he left. | 离开之后 他一直都是禁食不寝的 |
[18:33] | So he’d be pretty out of it by now. | 所以到现在 他肯定相当疲惫了 |
[18:35] | Hopefully, he’s connecting with his guardian spirit. | 希望他已经召唤到了他的守护神 |
[18:37] | Which is usually an animal of some kind. | 通常都是某种动物 |
[18:40] | But we believe spirit can inhabit all nature– | 但我们认为神灵可以宿于万物 |
[18:43] | animals, trees, rocks, mountains, lakes. | 动物 树 石头 山 湖 |
[18:48] | The search for one’s spirit guide | 对灵魂向导的寻找 |
[18:49] | can be the source of a person’s special power, | 可以是一个人精神上和身体上 |
[18:52] | spiritual and physical. | 特殊能量的来源 |
[18:55] | So Simon could be anywhere on that mountain, | 所以西蒙可能在山上任何地方 |
[18:57] | and he didn’t take a cell phone with him. | 他也没带手机 |
[19:00] | That would kind of defeat the purpose. | 带了会跟出发的目的有冲突 |
[19:02] | But it doesn’t mean we can’t try finding him. | 但我们也可以尝试去找他 |
[19:04] | Do you know anything about the death of his father? | 你知道他父亲的死吗 |
[19:11] | I know a lot about it. | 非常清楚 |
[19:14] | Gus was a friend of mine. | 格斯是我的朋友 |
[19:17] | He was beat to death on the side of the road | 他是在西蒙面前被活活打死 |
[19:20] | right in front of Simon. | 在马路边的 |
[19:22] | What they did was an act of hatred. | 他们是出于仇恨 |
[19:24] | No money was taken. | 钱一分都没有拿 |
[19:27] | And they never identified any suspects. | 他们也从没指认任何嫌疑人 |
[19:29] | They never even tried. | 他们连试都没试过 |
[19:31] | Gus was an activist. | 格斯是激进主义分子 |
[19:32] | He pushed a lot of tribal issues. | 推动了很多部落议题 |
[19:34] | They weren’t too sad when he walked on. | 他的死没有引起他们的多大伤感 |
[19:36] | That’s why I’m glad that Simon came back and is on a quest. | 所以西蒙回归 走上寻神之旅让我很是欣慰 |
[19:40] | I think it’ll help him come to some sort of peace with his past. | 我觉得这能让他泰然对待他的过去 |
[19:43] | Oh, excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[19:48] | Nick, you saw Juliette? | 尼克 你见到朱丽叶了 |
[19:51] | – Yeah. – How’d it go? | -对 -怎么样 |
[19:53] | Well, she’s definitely pushing me to the limit. | 她显然是在逼我抓狂 |
[19:55] | She doesn’t give a damn what I think. | 根本不在乎我怎么想 |
[19:57] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么做 |
[20:01] | I’m gonna keep her locked up as long as I can. | 我准备尽可能地把她关着 |
[20:04] | That way, at least I know where she is | 这样至少我知道她在哪里 |
[20:06] | and I can keep talking to her. | 也能让我一直跟她对话 |
[20:07] | Well, that’s sort of a plan. | 也是个办法 |
[20:10] | Anyway, got another victim. | 又有一个新被害人了 |
[20:13] | Same M.O., Highway 26. | 一样的作案手法 在26号公路上 |
[20:15] | Declan’s Auto Repair Shop. | 德克兰汽车修理店 |
[20:17] | All right, we’ll meet you there. | 好 我们在那汇合 |
[20:19] | Declan Henry Burke. | 德克兰·亨利·伯克 |
[20:21] | Sole owner and employee of Declan’s Auto Repair. | 德克兰汽车修理店的所有人和店员 |
[20:24] | Mailman found him. | 邮递员发现的他 |
[20:25] | Pretty much the same as our first vic. | 跟我们的第一位死者基本一样的情况 |
[20:27] | Yup. | 对 |
[20:28] | Did a background on him, | 查了下他的背景 |
[20:29] | and he did have a record. | 有前科 |
[20:31] | Arrested for assault, drunk and disorderly, | 因为人身侵害 酗酒和妨害治安罪被捕过 |
[20:34] | but he’s been pretty clean for the last several years. | 最近几年没犯什么事 |
[20:36] | We need to see if there’s a connection | 我们得查一查这两位死者 |
[20:37] | between the two vics. | 是否有关联 |
[20:38] | Well, he’s got a computer over there. | 他在这里有台电脑 |
[20:40] | I’ll run Killburn’s name through, see if he knows him. | 我在上面搜一下奇尔伯恩 看看他们是否认识 |
[20:42] | Do you think whoever’s doing this is using dogs? | 你觉得行凶者是不是用了狗 |
[20:47] | Possibly. | 可能吧 |
[20:50] | It is hard to trace a bullet if he’s not using a gun. | 如果没有用枪的话 是很难找到子弹的 |
[20:52] | It’s a nasty way to go. | 太凶残了 |
[20:57] | Found it! Killburn’s in his contacts. | 找到了 奇尔伯恩在他的通讯录里 |
[20:59] | So they know each other. | 所以他们相互认识 |
[21:00] | Yup, he’s even got Killburn’s birthday on here. | 对 这上面还标注了奇尔伯恩的生日 |
[21:03] | They have similar records. | 他们有类似的前科 |
[21:04] | All right, let’s run every name on these contacts | 我们查一下通讯录上的所有名字 |
[21:06] | and every name on Killburn’s contacts, | 和奇尔伯恩通讯录上的所有名字 |
[21:08] | see if we get a match. | 看看有没有一样的 |
[21:09] | And run background checks on them. | 然后再查查他们的背景 |
[21:10] | Yup, on it. | 收到 |
[22:07] | Anybody got a Hodge, Frederick Hodge? | 有人有霍奇 弗雷德里克·霍奇吗 |
[22:10] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[22:11] | How about a Brad Scott? | 那布拉德·斯科特呢 |
[22:13] | Eh…no. | 没有 |
[22:15] | And no. | 没有 |
[22:16] | Max McClay? | 马克斯· 麦克雷呢 |
[22:18] | – Nope. – Yeah. | -没有 -有 |
[22:19] | Got one. | 有一个 |
[22:20] | – McClay with two Cs? – Right. | -是克雷的那个麦克雷吗 -对 |
[22:22] | Think it’s Maximilian, | 你们觉得是马克西米兰 |
[22:23] | Maximus, or Maxwell? | 马克西姆斯还是麦斯威尔 |
[22:25] | Why don’t we go with Maxwell? | 不如试试麦斯威尔 |
[22:27] | How about William Colvig? | 有威廉·科尔维格吗 |
[22:28] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[22:29] | Got a match on Maxwell McClay, best one yet. | 找到麦斯威尔·麦克雷 完全匹配 |
[22:33] | He’s about the same age as both Killburn and Declan, | 他和奇尔伯恩 德克兰年岁相当 |
[22:36] | and get this: Killburn was arrested once with Declan, | 听这个 奇尔伯恩曾经和德克兰一起被捕过 |
[22:39] | and Declan was arrested once with McClay. | 德克兰曾经和麦克雷一起被捕过 |
[22:42] | They’re running in the same crowd. | 他们互有交集 |
[22:43] | So McClay could have killed the other two, | 麦克雷可能杀了另外两个 |
[22:45] | or he’s the next victim. | 又或者他是下一个被害人 |
[22:46] | Got a last known in Troutdale. | 最新地址在特鲁特达尔 |
[24:01] | McClay! | 麦克雷 |
[24:03] | McClay! | 麦克雷 |
[24:07] | Police! | 警察 |
[24:09] | McClay! | 麦克雷 |
[24:13] | – I’m going in. – I’ll cover the back. | -我进去 -我负责后面 |
[24:15] | You stay with McClay. | 你守着麦克雷 |
[24:30] | Stop! | 站住 |
[24:33] | I’m a Grimm. I know you’re Wesen. | 我是格林 我知道你是格林生物 |
[24:34] | Get down on the ground. Put your hands behind your head. | 趴下 把你的手放到你后脑勺 |
[24:36] | Hank, I got him! | 汉克 我堵到他了 |
[24:40] | He’s Wesen, I think. | 我觉得他是格林生物 |
[24:42] | He looked at me; he didn’t react. | 他看着我 没反应 |
[24:45] | I can see it, but– | 我可以看见 但… |
[24:52] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[25:15] | Did you see where he went? | 你看见他往哪里跑了吗 |
[25:16] | Yeah, that way, into the woods. | 看见了 那边 朝树林里跑了 |
[25:20] | Whatever that was, it’s gone now. | 无论那是什么 都跑掉了 |
[25:23] | How’s McClay? | 麦克雷怎么样 |
[25:24] | He’s passed out. | 昏过去了 |
[25:25] | I called the paramedics. | 我打电话叫医生了 |
[25:27] | Something jumped off the roof. | 刚刚有东西从房顶上跳下来 |
[25:29] | What did you see? | 你看见了什么 |
[25:31] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[25:32] | Looked like something I’d only heard about in stories. | 很像一种我只在故事里听说过的东西 |
[25:37] | I don’t want to sound crazy. | 我也不想搞得这么神叨 |
[25:40] | You won’t. | 并不会 |
[25:42] | We saw it too. | 我们也看见了 |
[25:44] | I think we should talk to Hector again. | 我觉得我们应该再去找找赫克托 |
[25:55] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:56] | Sean, Monroe and I are at the shop. | 肖恩 我和门罗在店里 |
[25:58] | We need a little help. | 我们需要一点帮助 |
[25:59] | What kind? | 什么样的帮助 |
[26:00] | We need to know the percentage of gypsum extract your mother used | 我们得知道你妈妈使用的石膏汁 |
[26:03] | in relation to the ferula tingitana and combprecta. | 相对于氨草油和康普莱科塔的比例 |
[26:06] | Have you got something? | 你们有发现了 |
[26:07] | Yeah, altering the percentages of the potion | 对 在逆向反行中改变 |
[26:10] | in a retrograde inversion | 药剂的百分比 |
[26:12] | may cause a betaubende wirkung. | 可能会引起抑制效果 |
[26:15] | Which translates to “numbing effect.” | 也就是”麻醉作用” |
[26:18] | I know what it means. | 我知道 |
[26:19] | And there’s nothing in the book on how to do that. | 书里没有任何关于具体做法的内容 |
[26:21] | You were with my mother | 我妈妈在混合首批药剂的时候 |
[26:22] | when she mixed the first batch. | 你们就在旁边 |
[26:23] | Don’t you remember what she did? | 你们不记得她怎么做的了吗 |
[26:24] | She didn’t tell us how much she used. | 她没有跟我们她用了多少 |
[26:26] | Yeah, she just–she just kind of did it. | 对 她就默默地完成的 |
[26:29] | That’s why this could be so dangerous. | 这就是为什么我们这样风险很大 |
[26:31] | Only a skilled Hexenbiest should be attempting it. | 这只有技艺纯熟的巫女才能尝试 |
[26:33] | I can’t get a hold of my mother; I’ve tried. | 我联系不到我妈妈 我试过了 |
[26:35] | But there is somebody who might be able to help us. | 但也许有人能帮我们 |
[26:38] | Don’t do anything until I get back to you. | 在我找你们之前 别轻举妄动 |
[26:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:02] | What would you like, sir? | 你想要什么 先生 |
[27:16] | I must say I never expected to hear this from any of you. | 我从没想过会从你们嘴里听到这个 |
[27:21] | But from what you’re describing, | 但从你们的描述来看 |
[27:23] | it sounds like this is what you saw. | 听起来你们看到的应该是这个 |
[27:26] | Yes. | 对 |
[27:28] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[27:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:29] | Wow, this isn’t something I hear every day. | 这可不是每天都能听到的事 |
[27:32] | What you’re saying you saw is a Mishipeshu, | 你们见到的是水蛇豹 |
[27:35] | also known as a Gichi-anami’e-bizhiw, | 也叫带角水怪 |
[27:37] | or horned water serpent-panther. | 或带角水蛇豹 |
[27:40] | How is it possible that we all think we saw something | 我们几个怎么可能全部都看到了 |
[27:42] | that doesn’t exist? | 按理不该存在的东西呢 |
[27:46] | – Really hard to believe. – Yeah. | -太难以置信了 -没错 |
[27:48] | Reality is open to interpretation. | 真相总是可以有多种解读的 |
[27:51] | A Mishipeshu is a being that supposedly lives | 水蛇豹是一种一般被人为生活在 |
[27:54] | in the depths of the Gitchigumi or Lake Superior. | 苏必略湖又称大湖 深处的生物 |
[27:57] | The stories are related to the Anishinaabe tribes– | 相关传说都是跟奥吉布瓦部落有关 |
[28:01] | the Odawa, Potawatomi, and Ojibwe. | 奥德瓦人 帕塔瓦米族以及奥杰布瓦族 |
[28:04] | McClay was attacked last night. | 麦克雷昨晚遭到袭击 |
[28:05] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[28:06] | We were able to connect him to Declan and Killburn. | 我们把他跟德克兰和奇尔伯恩联系起来了 |
[28:09] | All three victims knew each other and had criminal records. | 这三位被害人都互相认识 且都有犯罪前科 |
[28:12] | And we can connect Killburn to Simon. | 我们也可以把奇尔伯恩和西蒙联系起来 |
[28:14] | Is this something that could have happened to Simon on his quest? | 西蒙在寻神之旅中有可能会发生这种事吗 |
[28:16] | You’re suggesting Simon has been possessed. | 你是说西蒙被附身了 |
[28:19] | We all saw the same thing. | 我们都看见了相同的东西 |
[28:20] | Can you explain that? | 你能解释吗 |
[28:21] | If the Mishipeshu originated in Lake Superior, | 如果水蛇豹是源自苏必略湖 |
[28:24] | how does that connect to Simon? | 那怎么和西蒙联系到一起呢 |
[28:26] | Because the legend is related to his mother. | 因为传说跟他妈妈有关 |
[28:28] | She was Ojibwe. | 她是奥杰布瓦族人 |
[28:29] | So you think this is possible? | 所以你认为是有可能的 |
[28:31] | It’s a power quest. | 这是寻神之旅 |
[28:32] | He’s entering another world. | 他进入的是另一个世界 |
[28:33] | Anything is possible. | 任何事都是有可能的 |
[28:35] | If you want to find him, | 如果你们想找到他 |
[28:37] | you have to know where he’s going. | 你们得知道他要去哪里 |
[28:39] | How do we do that? | 我们要怎么才能知道 |
[28:40] | By understanding where he’s been. | 了解他去过的地方 |
[28:42] | To do that, | 要这样 |
[28:44] | you must enter the dream world. | 你们必须进入幻想世界 |
[29:11] | Yeah. | 进来 |
[29:12] | I just want to bring you up to speed, sir. | 我来给你汇报最新进展 长官 |
[29:14] | We were able to connect the three victims. | 我们找到了三个被害人之间的联系 |
[29:16] | All had records, all knew it each other, | 三人均有前科 且相互认识 |
[29:18] | and it looks to me like | 我觉得 |
[29:20] | we’ve got ourselves a Wesen crime. | 我们又碰到了一起格林生物案件 |
[29:23] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[29:24] | Um, this isn’t mine. | 这不是我的 |
[29:27] | I just found it in my coat. | 我在我的大衣里找到的 |
[29:29] | Yeah, I’m not sure how it got there. | 我不知道怎么会在那里面 |
[29:31] | Uh, well, maybe someone thought your coat was their coat | 也许是有人觉得这是他的大衣 |
[29:34] | and put it in. | 然后放了进去 |
[29:34] | Yeah, that’s probably how it happened. | 估计就是这样 |
[29:36] | Um, do me a favor. Make sure the owner gets that back. | 帮我个忙 把它还给他主人 |
[29:40] | You just made somebody’s day. | 你真是做了件大好事 |
[29:43] | Let’s keep it anonymous, please. | 帮我匿名 |
[29:46] | – Captain? – Yeah. | -队长 -怎么 |
[29:48] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问件事吗 |
[29:52] | What percentage of crime in Portland | 你觉得波特兰罪案中 |
[29:53] | do you think is Wesen-related? | 跟格林生物有关的案件比例有多少 |
[29:55] | Like, 20%, 30%? | 20%还是30% |
[29:58] | Well, one way or another, most crime in most places | 无论如何 大多数地方的大多数案子 |
[30:01] | is Wesen-related. | 都是跟格林生物有关的 |
[30:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:15] | Grandfather, | 始祖 |
[30:17] | thank you for | 谢谢你给我们创造的 |
[30:18] | this good red road that we travel. | 让我们探索的这条红色之路 |
[30:28] | Don’t worry; it won’t kill you. | 别担心 死不了的 |
[30:33] | We ask that you grant us the strength | 我们想请你赐予我们能量 |
[30:35] | to enter the dream world | 让我们进入幻想世界 |
[30:37] | that we may find our brother that has been lost there. | 找到我们迷失在其中的兄弟 |
[30:55] | No. | 不 |
[30:57] | Something about you. | 你的情况 |
[30:58] | I didn’t see it before, but I feel it now. | 我以前从没见过 但我能感觉到 |
[31:02] | You’re different. | 你是不一样的 |
[31:06] | This could be dangerous for you. | 这对你来说可能很危险 |
[31:09] | Probably better that one of us | 也许我们之中有一个人 |
[31:11] | keeps his feet on the ground. | 保持清醒更保险一点 |
[31:14] | This belongs to Simon. | 这是西蒙的 |
[31:16] | It was given to him by his father. | 他爸爸给他的 |
[31:23] | This belonged to Simon’s mother. | 这是西蒙妈妈的 |
[31:28] | These possessions will help you find Simon. | 这些所有物会帮你找到西蒙 |
[32:27] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[32:32] | I’m in a truck. | 我在车里 |
[32:36] | My dad’s truck. | 我爸爸的车 |
[32:43] | How old are you? | 你几岁 |
[32:46] | I’m 5 1/2. | 五岁半 |
[32:52] | You shouldn’t have come off the res, chief. | 你不应该出保留区的 酋长 |
[32:54] | No pow wows here. | 这里可没有印第安园游会 |
[32:56] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[33:00] | You need a haircut. | 你得剪剪头发了 |
[33:02] | Braids. | 辫子 |
[33:04] | No, Dad! | 不 爸爸 |
[33:08] | Is that your daddy? | 他是你爸爸吗 |
[33:10] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[33:11] | They’re killing my dad! | 他们要杀了我爸爸 |
[33:13] | They’re killing my dad! There’s three of them! | 他们要杀了我爸爸 有三个人 |
[33:17] | He’s entered into Simon’s past. | 他进入了西蒙的过去 |
[33:20] | Three men killed Simon’s father. | 三个人杀了西蒙的爸爸 |
[33:26] | That’s the connection | 这就是 |
[33:28] | between Declan, Killburn, and McClay. | 德克兰 奇尔伯恩和麦克雷三人之间的联系 |
[33:33] | I don’t feel so good. | 我好难受 |
[33:34] | She’s getting too hot. Take her out. | 她太热了 把她带出去 |
[33:50] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[33:52] | I want you to come out. | 你出来吧 |
[33:56] | They killed him. | 他们杀了他 |
[33:58] | They killed my dad! | 他们杀了我爸爸 |
[34:00] | They killed my dad! | 他们杀了我爸爸 |
[34:07] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[34:11] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[34:12] | He’s still with Simon. | 他还在西蒙的记忆里 |
[34:14] | We need to find him. | 我们得找到他 |
[34:23] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[34:30] | Did you find him? | 你找到他了吗 |
[34:31] | No. | 没有 |
[34:32] | But I think I know where he’s going. | 但我想我知道他要去哪里 |
[34:34] | This is all about Simon’s father. | 这都跟西蒙的爸爸有关 |
[34:36] | There’s only one place Simon could be: | 西蒙只可能去一个地方 |
[34:38] | where his father is buried. | 就是他爸爸的墓地 |
[34:39] | It’s on the mountain. | 在山上 |
[34:40] | You can’t drive there. | 开车到不了的 |
[34:41] | We got to go after him. | 我们得去追他 |
[34:43] | Is he gonna get out of this? | 我会脱离出来吗 |
[34:44] | Eventually. | 最终会的 |
[34:45] | I’m coming with you. No, you should stay–【】 | 我跟你们一起去 不 你应该待… |
[34:46] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你们一起去 |
[34:52] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[34:53] | Stop hurting my dad! | 别伤害我爸爸 |
[34:56] | No pow wows here. | 这里可没有印第安园游会 |
[34:59] | That’s a dead Indian, boys. | 伙计们 这个印第安人死了 |
[35:49] | Simon is here! | 西蒙在这里 |
[35:53] | Where’s Hank? | 那汉克呢 |
[35:53] | Simon, it’s me. | 西蒙 是我 |
[35:57] | Hector, what happened? | 赫克托 怎么回事 |
[35:59] | I–my leg. | 我的脚 |
[36:01] | I–I hurt it somehow. | 不知怎么伤了 |
[36:05] | If it was in him, it’s gone now. | 如果它本来在他身上 现在也不在了 |
[36:07] | So where is Hank? | 汉克去哪了 |
[36:09] | Look at the totem. | 看这个图腾 |
[36:16] | Mishipeshu. | 水蛇豹 |
[36:20] | Simon is injured. | 西蒙受伤了 |
[36:23] | If Hank got here before we did, | 如果汉克在我们之前到的这里 |
[36:24] | it must be using him. | 它肯定是用他的身体了 |
[36:26] | To do what? | 干什么 |
[36:27] | Sometimes Mishipeshu can be a protective creature. | 有时候水蛇豹是一个保护欲非常强的生物 |
[36:31] | And sometimes it can be a vengeful beast, | 有时候他会成为一个复仇心重的野兽 |
[36:33] | and it won’t stop until they’re all dead. | 它不会罢手的 除非他们都死了 |
[36:37] | McClay’s still alive. | 麦克雷还活着 |
[36:40] | He helped murder Simon’s father. | 他协助谋杀了西蒙的爸爸 |
[36:42] | It’s gonna go finish what it started. | 它会去了结这一切 |
[37:23] | You’re no longer needed here. | 这里已经不需要你了 |
[37:26] | We know who killed Simon’s father. | 我们知道谁杀了西蒙的爸爸 |
[37:30] | What the hell’s going on in there? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[37:32] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[37:33] | Hey, it’s my house. | 这是我家 |
[37:35] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[37:45] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[37:47] | We need to get you home. | 我们得把你带回家 |
[37:49] | No, Hank! It’s me! | 不 汉克 是我 |
[38:01] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[38:05] | Hank, no! | 汉克 不要 |
[38:11] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[38:13] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[38:34] | Nick, what happened? | 尼克 发生了什么事 |
[38:37] | The Mishipeshu sort of borrowed you. | 水蛇豹借用了你的身体 |
[38:40] | – What? – It’s okay. You’re all right now. | -什么 -没事了 你现在没事了 |
[38:44] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[38:47] | I saw it. | 我看见了 |
[38:50] | It’s hard to explain. | 难以解释 |
[38:53] | It–it’s like I was Simon when he was five. | 就像我是五岁的西蒙 |
[38:59] | I saw the three men that murdered Simon’s father: | 我看见了三个人谋杀了西蒙的爸爸 |
[39:03] | Killburn… | 奇尔伯恩 |
[39:05] | Declan, McClay, they beat him to death. | 德克兰 麦克雷 他们把他打死了 |
[39:13] | It’ll be okay. | 没事的 |
[39:29] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[39:31] | It’s gone. | 它走了 |
[39:34] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:36] | No. | 没事 |
[39:44] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[39:46] | You and your two buddies Declan and Killburn | 你和你的两个朋友德克兰和奇尔伯恩 |
[39:49] | beat Simon George’s father to death. | 把西蒙·乔治的爸爸打死了 |
[39:52] | How the hell would you know that? | 你怎么知道这件事的 |
[39:54] | ‘Cause I saw it. | 因为我看见了 |
[39:56] | Sure, you did. | 当然了 |
[39:58] | Good luck proving it. | 那就祝你能拿出证据 |
[40:02] | I don’t know what you think you’re doing here. | 我不知道你们在这里做什么 |
[40:05] | Get the hell out. | 滚出去 |
[40:08] | All of you, get the hell out. | 全部给我滚出去 |
[40:20] | Is that one of the men that killed your father? | 他是不是杀了你爸爸的人之一 |
[40:23] | Yeah. | 是 |
[40:27] | Let’s get you out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[40:34] | We should arrest that son of a bitch. | 我们应该把那混蛋抓起来 |
[40:36] | We have no physical evidence tying him to the crime. | 我们没有把他和案子联系起来的物证 |
[40:40] | No jury’s gonna believe the testimony | 没有陪审团会相信一个 |
[40:41] | of an 18-year-old who witnessed the murder when he was 5. | 在五岁时目睹谋杀过程的18岁的人的证词的 |
[40:44] | If you take this to court, | 如果闹上法庭 |
[40:45] | they could connect Simon to the other two murders. | 他们可能会把西蒙和其他两起谋杀案联系起来 |
[40:47] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[41:16] | I’m just trying to be the best Hexenbiest I can be. | 我想我也只是在努力变成最厉害的巫女而已 |
[41:18] | I could never hurt you, Juliette. | 我绝不可能伤害你 朱丽叶 |
[41:20] | I do blame you for what’s happened to me. | 我是把我经历的这一切怪在你头上的 |
[41:22] | I don’t want to give it up. You can’t go back. | 我不想放弃它 你就回不去了 |
[41:24] | I like this power, Nick, and I know you do too. | 我喜欢这种能力 尼克 我知道你也一样 |
[41:26] | Stop it! | 够了 |
[41:27] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[41:28] | It’s safer for you in here. | 待在这里 对你来说更安全 |
[41:29] | And safer for you. | 对你也是 |