时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | You told him? | 你告诉他了 |
[00:10] | – Oh, my God! – It’s the new me. | -天哪 -这就是全新的我 |
[00:15] | You need to kill her before she kills me. | 你要在她杀了我之前 杀了她 |
[00:18] | I like this power, Nick, and I know you do, too. | 我喜欢这种能力 尼克 我知道你也一样 |
[00:21] | – Stop it! – I can’t. | -够了 -不行 |
[00:23] | I’m not letting you out. It’s safer for you in here. | 我不会放你出去 待在这里 对你来说更安全 |
[00:26] | And safer for you. | 对你也是 |
[00:29] | “它杀过人了 这是一种最高贵的游戏了 它在大棒和獠牙这种法律的威胁之下已经杀过人了” | |
[00:38] | Four tents, eight sleeping bags, two axes, T.P.– | 四个帐篷 八个睡袋 两把斧子 |
[00:42] | – I brought some firewood– – No, you didn’t. | -我带了些木柴 -不行 |
[00:43] | We collect our own firewood. | 木柴到时自己捡 |
[00:45] | And now it is time to give me all cell phones, iPads– | 现在把所有电话 平板电脑 |
[00:48] | anything that plugs in goes into this bin. | 一切带电源的东西都放进这个盒子里 |
[00:51] | Come on, guys. Disconnect. | 来吧 伙计们 断联吧 |
[00:52] | Give ’em up. | 把它们交出来 |
[00:54] | Nice try, Elliott. | 做得很好 埃里奥特 |
[00:55] | Water, first aid kit, check, check, check. | 水 急救箱 全都带了 |
[00:57] | You boys are ready to go. | 你们可以出发了 |
[00:59] | All right, let’s load up. | 好 大家上车吧 |
[01:08] | Say good-bye to civilization. | 跟文明说再见吧 |
[01:18] | – Bye, Maggie. – Bye, Dad. | -再见 玛姬 -再见 爸爸 |
[01:19] | See you, Sis. | 再见 妹妹 |
[01:21] | See ya. | 再见 |
[01:26] | If Juliette is going to bars and beating people up | 如果朱丽叶去了酒吧 打了人 |
[01:29] | and going to jail… | 被关起来 |
[01:30] | Are you gonna leave her there? | 你要把她留在里面 |
[01:31] | If I get her out, she could kill somebody. | 如果我把她放出来 她会杀人的 |
[01:33] | Did she say anything along the lines of, like, | 她有没有说这种话 |
[01:37] | “Sorry, I didn’t mean to beat up folks I’d never met before”? | “抱歉 我不是故意伤害我不认识的人的” |
[01:40] | No. She said she’s having fun. | 没有 她说她觉得好玩 |
[01:43] | Oh, Nick, this is not looking good. | 尼克 这可不妙 |
[01:45] | You guys haven’t found anything that can stop this? | 你们还没找到可以阻止这一切的办法吗 |
[01:47] | This is a unique, like, once-in-a-lifetime, | 这很特殊 百年难遇 |
[01:51] | “Doesn’t ever seem to have happened before” | 是一种前无古人的 |
[01:54] | kind of event…conundrum. | 大难题 |
[01:55] | We haven’t found anything that works, | 我们找遍了所有地方 |
[01:57] | and we’ve looked through everything. | 还没找到有用的办法 |
[01:59] | We’re not giving up. | 我们不会放弃的 |
[02:00] | It’s just, I mean, | 不过 |
[02:01] | we have no idea where to go from here. | 我们不知道要再从哪里入手 |
[02:04] | Except Adalind. | 除了爱达玲 |
[02:06] | She might be the only one | 她可能是唯一一个 |
[02:07] | that knows something about this. | 对此有所了解的人 |
[02:09] | No. If I see her again– | 不 如果我再见到她 |
[02:11] | I really doubt she’d do anything to help Juliette anyway. | 我非常怀疑她会帮助朱丽叶 |
[02:14] | Juliette is paying the price for us taking Adalind’s child. | 这是朱丽叶在替我们为骗走爱达玲的孩子付出代价 |
[02:20] | Come on, everyone. Circle up. | 好了 各位 围成一圈 |
[02:22] | Circle up. Circle up! | 围成一圈 围成一圈 |
[02:24] | Come on. | 快点 |
[02:27] | Now, I know the natural world seems harsh to you. | 我知道自然界对你们来说很残酷 |
[02:33] | That’s because you don’t know it. | 因为你们不了解它 |
[02:36] | You don’t know it because we’ve lost touch with our past. | 因为你们不了解我们的过去 |
[02:38] | We’ve lost touch with that world | 我们不了解那个世界 |
[02:39] | and therefore with ourselves. | 因此也就不了解我们自己 |
[02:42] | But that’s all gonna change | 但是这一切都将改变 |
[02:43] | as we open up to reconnecting to our past– | 当我们开始重新与我们的过去相连 |
[02:46] | to who we really are. | 与真实的自己相连 |
[02:48] | You boys, | 孩子们 |
[02:50] | you have a responsibility… | 你们有义务 |
[02:53] | to embrace your true natures. | 接受自己的天性 |
[02:57] | So get ready. | 所以准备好 |
[02:58] | This is not a game. It’s not playtime. | 这不是游戏 这不是闹着玩的 |
[03:02] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[03:03] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[03:05] | I said, “Are you ready?” | 我说 准备好了吗 |
[03:07] | Yeah! | 好了 |
[03:09] | To the hunt! | 围猎 |
[03:10] | To the hunt! | 围猎 |
[03:12] | To the hunt! To the hunt! | 围猎 围猎 |
[03:32] | I got it! I got it! I got it! | 我抓到了 我抓到了 我抓到了 |
[03:34] | – I got it! – Yes, son! | -我抓到了 -干得好 孩子 |
[03:34] | – I caught him! – He got it. | -我抓到它了 -他抓到了 |
[03:35] | – Hold on, hold on. – Hold it high, Elliott. | -抱住它 抱住它 -把它举起来 埃里奥特 |
[03:37] | Be proud. | 为自己骄傲 |
[03:38] | I got it. Yeah. | 我抓到他了 |
[03:41] | As our ancestors once lived, | 正如我们的祖先曾经经历的那样 |
[03:43] | you boys are about to discover what it is to be a man, | 你们要发现成为一个人 一个格林生物的 |
[03:47] | to be Wesen. | 真谛 |
[03:49] | But it is not easy. | 但这不容易 |
[03:51] | Whether you are Lowen, Blutbad, Drang-Zorn, | 无论你是狮怪 狼人 獾怪 |
[03:56] | or Balam, | 还是紫豹 |
[03:58] | we are all blessed. | 我们都是被祝福的 |
[04:01] | And when you woge for the first time, | 当你们第一次转化时 |
[04:03] | you will feel a power like you have never felt before. | 你们会感受到以前从未有过的力量 |
[04:07] | But this is never to be revealed. | 但这决不能显露出来 |
[04:10] | Normal people will never feel what you feel. | 正常人永远也体会不到你们的感受 |
[04:12] | They will never know what you know. | 他们永远也不会知道你们知道的这一切 |
[04:14] | They will never live life as deeply as you. | 他们永远也不会像你们这样深刻地生活 |
[04:17] | Do not be afraid of what you are. | 不要害怕真实的自己 |
[04:21] | It’s your history. | 这是你们的历史 |
[04:24] | Be proud. | 要为此自豪 |
[04:26] | And now, we feast from the hunt. | 现在 我们来享受围猎的猎物吧 |
[06:11] | Aww, hey! Come on! | 拜托 |
[06:13] | I ain’t gonna hurt you. | 我又不会伤害你 |
[06:15] | You can still pull over. | 你可以停一下车的好吧 |
[06:47] | Rosalee, it’s so nice of you to pop by. | 罗莎莉 你来看我真是太好了 |
[06:49] | Juliette, I just– | 朱丽叶 我… |
[06:51] | I wanted you to know how sorry I am | 我想让你知道我对发生的这一切 |
[06:53] | for everything that’s going on. | 感到非常抱歉 |
[06:55] | I’ve– | 我… |
[06:56] | I feel partially responsible. | 我觉得我有一部分责任 |
[06:58] | You are, but I don’t blame you. | 是的 但我不怪你 |
[06:59] | In fact, I think I should thank you. | 事实上 我觉得我应该谢谢你 |
[07:01] | No, look. | 不 听着 |
[07:03] | Juliette, this isn’t you. | 朱丽叶 这不是你 |
[07:04] | It wasn’t me. | 之前不是我 |
[07:05] | But it sure is now. What happened? | 但现在是了 怎么了 |
[07:09] | Did Nick come over and do a big boo hoo with you? | 是不是尼克去找你们诉苦了 |
[07:12] | He loves you. | 他爱你 |
[07:13] | That’s really nice, Rosalee, but can the love stuff. | 那很好 罗莎莉 但别老说爱不爱的 |
[07:15] | I mean, life is so much more interesting now. | 现在的生活有趣多了 |
[07:19] | I mean, would you give up being a Fuchsbau if you could? | 如果可以的话 你会放弃做狐妖吗 |
[07:23] | I– | 我… |
[07:25] | I would if it was the only way I could be with Monroe. | 如果这是跟门罗在一起唯一的办法的话 我会的 |
[07:28] | And would he do the same for you? | 那他会为你做出同样的选择吗 |
[07:30] | I believe he would. | 我相信他会的 |
[07:31] | Well, Nick wouldn’t give it up for me. | 可是尼克却没有为了我放弃 |
[07:33] | He had the chance. | 他有这个机会的 |
[07:34] | You can’t blame Nick for that. | 你不能怪尼克 |
[07:36] | We needed him back because of the threats against us. | 因为那些针对我们的威胁 我们需要他变回来 |
[07:38] | – And you agreed. – No, no, no. | -你也同意了 -不不不 |
[07:39] | I’m not complaining. | 我这不是在抱怨 |
[07:41] | Like, everything just worked out for the best. | 现在所有事情都有了最好的结果 |
[07:44] | You got your husband back, Nick is a Grimm again, | 你找回了你的丈夫 尼克也重新变成了格林 |
[07:47] | and I am on top of the world. | 而我也非常心满意足 |
[07:48] | No. No. You’re–you’re angry and you’re bitter– | 不 你生气 充满仇恨 |
[07:51] | and I don’t blame you. | 我都不怪你 |
[07:52] | I mean, nobody– nobody does. | 没有人怪你 |
[07:54] | We’re your friends, though. | 我们还是朋友 |
[07:56] | Juliette, I’m your friend, | 朱丽叶 我是你的朋友 |
[07:57] | and I know you, and I know you’re still in love with Nick. | 我了解你 我知道你还爱着尼克 |
[08:00] | Thanks for stopping by. | 谢谢你来探视 |
[08:04] | Juliette! | 朱丽叶 |
[08:11] | The victim appears to have been hitchhiking | 显然被害人遇袭的时候 |
[08:13] | when he was attacked. | 正想搭便车 |
[08:14] | Assumption is he was hit where he dropped the sign, | 我认为他是在留下这个的地方遇袭的 |
[08:16] | seeing that he was probably fighting for his life | 因为在他被强行拉进灌木丛里时 |
[08:18] | as he was dragged into the bushes | 他可能暂时忘了自己要去塞勒姆 |
[08:20] | and not thinking about getting to Salem. | 而为求生挣扎了一番 |
[08:22] | Who found the body? | 是谁发现尸体的 |
[08:23] | A jogger with his dog about 6:00 this morning. | 今早六点一名慢跑者和他的狗发现的 |
[08:26] | Credit goes to the dog, who probably smelled the blood. | 要归功于那只狗 可能闻到了血腥味 |
[08:29] | It looks like an animal attack, | 貌似是动物袭击 |
[08:31] | which it probably wasn’t. | 也有可能不是 |
[08:34] | Ah, a few dollars in his wallet, belonging to… | 钱包里有些钱 死者叫 |
[08:38] | Gary Goff. | 加里·戈夫 |
[08:39] | Expired Illinois license. | 伊利诺斯州的过期证件 |
[08:41] | Here’s some kind of print. | 这里好像有个脚印 |
[08:43] | You recognize it? | 你能认出来吗 |
[08:45] | Not really. | 认不出来 |
[08:47] | But that has got to be Wesen. | 但是肯定和格林生物有关 |
[08:49] | – Should we track it? – Seriously? | -我们追踪一下吗 -不是吧 |
[08:51] | No. I was just waiting for you to say we need Monroe. | 不 我只是在等你说我们需要门罗 |
[08:55] | We need Monroe. | 我们需要门罗 |
[09:02] | Captain. | 队长 |
[09:03] | – Captain. – Yeah. | -队长 -嗯 |
[09:05] | Got last night’s crime report you asked for. | 拿到你要的昨晚犯罪报告 |
[09:07] | Busy night. | 真是忙碌的一晚 |
[09:08] | GTAs, domestic, | 飞车事件 家庭暴力 |
[09:10] | D and Ds, urinating in public– | 醉酒闹事 在公共场合小便 |
[09:12] | – Any assaults? – Yeah, plenty of those. | -有袭击案吗 -有 很多 |
[09:14] | Aggravated? | 严重伤害罪呢 |
[09:15] | Uh, there were two in ours and one in the Southeast. | 我们这区有两起 东南区有一起 |
[09:20] | Something specific you’re looking for? | 你具体要找什么吗 |
[09:23] | I might have seen something. | 我可能看到了些事 |
[09:25] | Yeah, I was near this one. | 我当时在这起案子附近 |
[09:26] | Check with the victim. | 查查这名被害人 |
[09:27] | See if there’s any suspect description. | 看看是否有关于嫌疑犯的描述 |
[09:29] | Yeah. Will do. | 好 我会的 |
[09:33] | Honestly, how can Juliette be okay with this? | 说真的 朱丽叶怎么会接受这事呢 |
[09:38] | Because we keep thinking she’s the same as she was, | 因为我们一直认为她和以前一样 |
[09:41] | and she’s not. | 可是她变了 |
[09:42] | I mean, what are you gonna tell Nick? | 我们要怎么和尼克说呢 |
[09:44] | He’s on his way over here. | 他在来这的路上 |
[09:46] | I think we should stay out of it. | 我们还是别插手这件事吧 |
[09:47] | She needs to realize she loves him, we can’t tell her to. | 她要自己意识到还爱着他 我们说什么都没用 |
[09:50] | Has she completely forgotten all the good? | 那些美好的事她全都忘了吗 |
[09:52] | I mean, how much they loved– | 他们曾经是多么地相爱 |
[09:55] | – Hey. – Hey, guys. | -来了 -你们来了 |
[09:57] | – You got that photo? – Yeah. | -照片带了吗 -带了 |
[09:58] | Right here. | 在这里 |
[10:02] | Oh, that looks Lowen, more than likely. | 好像是狮怪 很有可能 |
[10:05] | Not Fuchsbau. | 不是狐妖 |
[10:07] | Could be Blutbaden. | 也有可能是狼人 |
[10:08] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[10:09] | With those toes? | 就这种脚趾吗 |
[10:11] | Yeah, well, definitely Wesen. | 反正肯定是格林生物 |
[10:13] | What was the condition of the victim? | 被害人的情况怎么样 |
[10:14] | Sort of a midnight snack. | 有点像是别人的宵夜 |
[10:16] | Oh, that’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[10:17] | You guys want me to go out there and have a– | 你们要不要我出去看… |
[10:19] | Yes. | 当然 |
[10:25] | I will. Thank you. | 我会的 谢谢 |
[10:27] | Got the details on that assault. | 拿到袭击案的详细资料了 |
[10:28] | Victim’s name was James Waddell. | 被害人叫詹姆斯·韦德尔 |
[10:30] | He was attacked at 2:45 A.M. | 凌晨2:45遇袭 |
[10:32] | right next to the Skidmore Fountain… | 就在斯基德莫尔喷泉旁 |
[10:35] | on his way home from a late shift at Olympia Provisions. | 在奥林匹亚供应厂夜班结束回家的路上 |
[10:40] | No witnesses. | 没有目击证人 |
[10:40] | He was semiconscious at the scene, | 他在案发现场处于半清醒状态 |
[10:42] | but couldn’t provide a description of his attacker. | 但是无法描述袭击者的样貌 |
[10:45] | He’s at St. Joe’s. You want me to check on him? | 他现在圣约瑟夫医院 要我去看看他吗 |
[10:47] | No. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[10:48] | That’s all. | 没事了 |
[10:53] | Damerov is no longer in our employ. | 我解雇了戴莫洛夫 |
[10:55] | Sean and I came to an understanding. | 我和肖恩达成了共识 |
[10:59] | I made it very clear that any more interference | 我说得很清楚 如果您儿子 |
[11:01] | on your son’s part would be his last. | 再出手干预 那我就不客气了 |
[11:04] | Who are you talking to? | 你在和谁通电话 |
[11:05] | The King. | 国王 |
[11:07] | You have something you’d like to say to him? | 你有话要和国王说吗 |
[11:11] | No, sir. | 不 陛下 |
[11:13] | Sean is well aware this comes from you. | 肖恩很清楚这是您下的指示 |
[11:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[11:21] | Is the King gonna kill Sean? | 国王要干掉肖恩吗 |
[11:23] | Considering he’s the father of one of your children, | 鉴于他是你其中一个孩子的父亲 |
[11:26] | does that upset you? | 杀了他会让你难过吗 |
[11:28] | Does anyone actually care what I think– | 有人真的在乎我的想法吗 |
[11:31] | No. | 没 |
[11:32] | But I do have some information you might find interesting. | 但我有些你可能会感兴趣的事 |
[11:37] | I just found out your little Hexenbiest chum, | 我刚刚发现你的小巫女密友 |
[11:39] | Juliette, has gotten herself arrested. | 朱丽叶被警察逮捕了 |
[11:42] | She’s in jail? | 她在牢里 |
[11:43] | She throttled a couple of people at a bar. | 她在酒吧里打伤了几个人 |
[11:46] | Apparently, they didn’t have it coming. | 显然他们也是无辜受牵累 |
[11:48] | And if that happened, that means she’s starting | 如果发生了这种事 就说明她开始 |
[11:50] | to accept becoming a Hexenbiest. | 接受成为巫女的事实 |
[11:53] | And things are gonna get worse before they get… | 事情变得越发糟糕之后 就会一发 |
[11:55] | really bad. | 不可收拾了 |
[11:56] | Including her desire to kill you. | 加上她想要杀掉你 |
[11:59] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:00] | Then this could be the opportunity | 那这可能就是我们在一直 |
[12:01] | we’ve been waiting for. | 在等的机会 |
[12:02] | I’m sorry, but I don’t see an opportunity anywhere near her. | 抱歉 可我没在她身上看到任何机会 |
[12:06] | Juliette knows just about everything about Mr. Burkhardt, | 朱丽叶对伯克哈德先生 他的母亲 |
[12:10] | about his mother, | 了如指掌 |
[12:11] | and therefore about where the child– | 因此可能知道孩子的下落 |
[12:14] | your child– might be. | 你孩子的下落 |
[12:16] | Okay, she may have beat up a couple people in a bar– | 她可能在酒吧里打伤了几个人 |
[12:18] | I mean, God knows we’ve all done that– | 上帝知道我们都干过这种事 |
[12:20] | but there is no way she’s gonna betray Nick | 但她是绝对不会背叛尼克的 |
[12:22] | if that’s where you’re going. | 如果你打的是这个算盘的话 |
[12:24] | It’s surprising how quickly | 只要条件成熟 |
[12:25] | betrayal becomes a viable option, | 背叛就可以以极其惊人的速度 |
[12:27] | given the right circumstances. | 成为可行之选 |
[12:31] | Which “Right circumstances”? | 什么”条件成熟” |
[12:35] | By the way, | 顺带说一句 |
[12:38] | have you made up your mind | 你想好你现在肚里 |
[12:38] | about who the father of that one is? | 这孩子的父亲是谁了吗 |
[12:45] | Don’t strain yourself. | 别给自己压力了 |
[12:47] | I know it’s Mr. Burkhardt. | 我知道是伯克哈德先生的 |
[12:49] | What? | 什么 |
[12:50] | Appropriate indignation. | 恰如其分的愤怒 |
[12:52] | But the real question is, | 可真正的问题在于 |
[12:54] | what will Juliette do when she finds out | 当朱丽叶发现你和尼克 |
[12:56] | that you and Nick are having a love child? | 有个可爱的孩子时 她会怎么做 |
[12:59] | You wouldn’t– | 你不会 |
[13:00] | Given the right circumstances. | 只要条件成熟 |
[13:02] | I’m the mother of the child you want. | 我可是你想找到的孩子的母亲 |
[13:05] | It’s surprising how quickly | 背叛就可以以极其惊人的速度 |
[13:05] | betrayal becomes a viable option. | 成为可行之选 |
[13:07] | Cheerio. | 再见 |
[13:16] | You say the body was partially consumed? | 你说尸体有一部分被吃了 |
[13:19] | That’s what it looked like. | 看起来就是这样 |
[13:20] | The animals could’ve fed after he died. | 受害者死后 动物可能以此为食 |
[13:21] | Mm, I don’t think so. | 我可不这么看 |
[13:25] | This feels more like a hunt. | 我觉得更像是狩猎 |
[13:27] | A hunt? | 狩猎 |
[13:28] | Not all of us are reformed, you know? | 不是所有的格林生物都改过自新的 |
[13:32] | Yeah, look at this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[13:35] | No shoes. | 没有鞋子 |
[13:37] | Stripped down, you know, | 没穿衣服 |
[13:38] | going old-school. | 用的是老方法 |
[13:40] | Yeah, my guess is this is some badass dude. | 我猜是一些惹事生非的坏蛋所为 |
[13:45] | There’s not much scent left. | 没留下什么气味 |
[13:48] | But he might’ve taken a piece with him. | 但他可能带走了一块猎物 |
[13:51] | Maybe we can track the blood trail. | 或许我们能追踪血迹 |
[13:55] | It’s private property. | 这是私人财产 |
[13:57] | Wire’s bent up like somebody went through here. | 电线折弯了 似乎有人从这里穿了过去 |
[14:05] | We should see who owns this. | 我们该查查这是谁的地盘 |
[14:08] | If the killer got through, they could be in danger. | 如果凶手来过这 那么他们就危险了 |
[14:10] | Or involved. | 或者和凶手是一伙人 |
[14:15] | I’ve actually heard of this place. | 我其实听说过这个地方 |
[14:17] | I think it’s, like, a coming-of-age camp for boys. | 我觉得像个男孩成年营 |
[14:20] | Like a Boy Scout camp? | 像是童子军夏令营 |
[14:21] | Sort of, yeah. | 对 差不多 |
[14:22] | It’s word-of-mouth; it’s kind of an underground thing. | 口口相传 挺神秘的活动 |
[14:24] | It’s like a Wesen Men’s Movement deal, you know? | 像是格林生物男子运动 明白吗 |
[14:27] | Like that poet, Robert Bly, | 像那个诗人罗伯特·布莱说的 |
[14:28] | except getting in touch with your wild side | 只是接触自己那狂野的一面 |
[14:30] | has a whole different meaning for Wesen. | 对格林生物来说意义大不同 |
[14:31] | I actually went to one when I was a kid. | 我小时候其实也参加过一次 |
[14:34] | Then they sort of died out for a while. | 后来他们就销声匿迹了一阵子 |
[14:35] | I heard they were making a comeback. | 我听说他们又东山再起了 |
[14:36] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[14:38] | Yeah. I’m Detective Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德警探 |
[14:41] | This is Detective Griffin and Monroe. | 这两位是格里芬警探和门罗 |
[14:45] | You the owner of this property? | 你是这儿的主人吗 |
[14:46] | I am. Albert Bowden. | 是 我叫阿尔伯特·鲍登 |
[14:47] | This is my son, Todd. Is there a problem? | 这是我儿子 托德 出什么事了吗 |
[14:50] | We’re investigating an attack. | 我们在调查一起人身攻击案 |
[14:52] | Happened down on the highway. | 发生在高速公路那边 |
[14:54] | A man was killed. | 有个人死了 |
[14:55] | Then what are you doing up here? | 那你们到这里来做什么 |
[14:56] | There’s a possibility the suspect | 有可能嫌疑犯 |
[14:58] | crossed through your property. | 穿越了你们这 |
[14:59] | How would you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[15:00] | We followed the track to your fence. | 我们一路追踪到你们的篱笆 |
[15:02] | You don’t look like trackers. | 你们看起来不像是会追踪的人 |
[15:08] | Hey, take it easy. | 别激动 |
[15:14] | I’ve heard about you. | 我听说过你 |
[15:16] | – I am not afraid of any Grimm. – Todd. | -我才不怕格林 -托德 |
[15:18] | We’re here on an investigation. | 我们是来调查的 |
[15:19] | We needed to ask you a few questions. | 有几个问题得问你们 |
[15:20] | Is that going to be a problem? | 应该没什么问题吧 |
[15:22] | Is everything all right? | 有事吗 |
[15:23] | He’s that Grimm that we heard about. | 他就是传说中的那个格林 |
[15:27] | So this is what a Grimm looks like. | 原来格林就长这样 |
[15:29] | This is my daughter, Maggie. | 这是我女儿 玛姬 |
[15:31] | What do you need from us? | 你想要我们做什么 |
[15:33] | We just need to know where everyone was last night. | 我们只想知道昨晚你们都在哪 |
[15:35] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[15:36] | All of us. | 全都在 |
[15:38] | You say you’ve heard of these camps before? | 你说你之前听过这些活动营 |
[15:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:41] | I went to an Iron Hans camp with my dad when I was a kid. | 我小时候和我爸爸参加过铁汉斯营 |
[15:44] | It was great. | 很好玩 |
[15:45] | Didn’t know they were still doing ’em. | 只是不知道这活动还在继续 |
[15:47] | So you’ve accepted who you are? | 这么说你接受了自己的身份 |
[15:49] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[15:51] | Well, a lot of Blutbaden can’t. | 有很多狼人做不到 |
[15:55] | Yeah, it’s not always easy. | 对 并没那么容易 |
[15:57] | What did you say your name was? | 你说你叫什么名字 |
[15:58] | Monroe. | 门罗 |
[16:00] | I’ve heard of you too. | 我也听说过你 |
[16:05] | Anyone else here last night? | 昨晚还有谁在这里吗 |
[16:07] | We host two camps most weekends. | 我们周末一般开展两个活动营 |
[16:10] | One Friday, another Saturday. | 周五一个 周六一个 |
[16:11] | Last night we had three fathers and their sons here. | 昨晚有三位父亲带他们孩子来 |
[16:14] | You were with them all night? | 你们整晚都和他们在一起吗 |
[16:15] | Yeah. That’s the point. | 对 这就是活动重点 |
[16:17] | We were camping out. Except for Maggie. | 我们都露营在外 除了玛姬 |
[16:19] | Boys only. | 只有男孩能参加 |
[16:20] | I was here. It was nail night. | 我待在这 昨晚做了指甲 |
[16:23] | Maggie… | 玛姬… |
[16:25] | – How far is the camp? – Just a few miles in. | -营地距离这里多远 -几公里罢了 |
[16:27] | We’d like to take a look at it. | 我们想去看看 |
[16:30] | Certainly. | 没问题 |
[16:31] | We can take the van. | 坐面包车去吧 |
[16:46] | – It’s a pleasure to meet you. – You too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[16:52] | You seem to have the touch. | 她好像很喜欢你的抚摸 |
[16:55] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[16:56] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:05] | Time to go. | 可以走了 |
[17:08] | – Where? – Bail’s been paid. | -去哪儿 -有人保释你 |
[17:11] | By whom? | 谁 |
[17:13] | Not my job. | 不关我的事 |
[17:14] | We like to get ’em up here around noon | 我们差不多中午带他们到这里 |
[17:16] | and get settled into camp. | 让他们适应一下营地 |
[17:17] | You have to understand that for most of these fathers and sons, | 你得理解对大多数父亲和儿子来说 |
[17:20] | it’s their first time out in the woods. | 这是他们人生第一次到森林里来 |
[17:22] | They don’t even know what it’s like not to sleep in a bed. | 他们甚至从没试过不在床上睡觉 |
[17:24] | Or have a bathroom. | 也没试过没洗手间的生活 |
[17:26] | And the boys haven’t woged yet. | 这些男孩们都还没有转化过 |
[17:28] | And as you well know, that can be quite emotional | 你们应该知道对那些父子来说 |
[17:30] | for them and for their fathers. | 转化的场面可能会情绪失控 |
[17:31] | We’re gonna need the name of everyone | 我们需要昨晚到场的 |
[17:33] | who was here last night. | 所有人的名字 |
[17:33] | Sure. Maggie can get those for you. | 行 玛姬会告诉你们 |
[17:35] | So, you’re a Blutbad and you hang with a Grimm? | 你一个狼人却跟格林混在一起 |
[17:38] | I do. | 对 |
[17:39] | You don’t have a problem with that? | 你对此不介意吗 |
[17:40] | I don’t, and I’m not interested in your opinion if you do. | 不介意 我也不在意你是否介意 |
[17:46] | Looks like we got some blood. | 似乎发现了一些血迹 |
[17:49] | It is. | 没错 |
[17:51] | Without the blood, you miss the whole purpose. | 不流血 活动就没意义了 |
[17:53] | Who does it belong to? | 这是谁的血迹 |
[17:56] | We went on a hunt. | 我们去捕猎了 |
[17:57] | And we did kill something. A rabbit. | 我们的确杀生了 一只兔子 |
[18:00] | We gutted it right there. | 我们在这里清理内脏 |
[18:02] | We cooked it right here over the fire, | 然后在火上烤了 |
[18:03] | and we shared its flesh. | 分享兔肉 |
[18:05] | Nothing illegal in that. | 没什么违法行为 |
[18:06] | We don’t go after what our ancestors did. | 我们不像祖先那么做 |
[18:09] | The days of that kind of hunt are long gone, | 过去那种围捕已经过去了 |
[18:11] | even if you fantasize they’re not. | 就算你想也没有了 |
[18:15] | You’ve been on a hunt before. | 你以前参加过围捕 |
[18:17] | I can tell. | 我看得出来 |
[18:19] | You know the struggle, and you’ve made peace with it, | 你知道那种挣扎 然后接受了 |
[18:21] | and now you work with a Grimm. | 现在你和一个格林一起 |
[18:24] | Fascinating. | 真有意思 |
[18:26] | I’d like to hear about how that happened. | 我想知道这是怎么做到的 |
[18:29] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[18:30] | Well, maybe you can tell it tonight. | 或许你可以今晚可以说来听听 |
[18:31] | I have a new group. | 还有一个新活动营 |
[18:32] | No. I don’t think so. | 不 还是算了 |
[18:34] | It would be an honor to have someone like yourself– | 能有你这样经历过的人 |
[18:36] | someone who’s lived it– talk to us. | 和我们分享是种荣幸 |
[18:40] | You could give a little back. | 你可以对同类做点回馈 |
[18:42] | You could change the lives of some of these young boys. | 你可以改变这里一些少年的生命 |
[18:54] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[18:57] | My name’s Kenneth. | 我叫肯尼斯 |
[18:58] | We’ve never met. | 我们之前没见过面 |
[18:59] | You bailed me out. Why? | 是你保我出来的 为什么 |
[19:02] | We have something in common. | 我们有些共同之处 |
[19:04] | Am I supposed to ask what? | 我是不是该问什么共同之处 |
[19:05] | – You’re not curious? – No. | -你不好奇吗 -不好奇 |
[19:07] | He can’t be much of a boyfriend | 如果他弃你于监狱不管不顾 |
[19:08] | if he left you to rot in jail. | 那他也算不上什么好男友 |
[19:11] | Seems like we both have good reason to be upset: the Grimm. | 看来我们都因为那个格林不太好受 |
[19:15] | – What do you want? – What we’ve always wanted. | -你想干什么 -得到我们一直在找的 |
[19:18] | Adalind’s child. | 爱达玲的孩子 |
[19:20] | No surprise there, I suppose. | 应该在你意料之中吧 |
[19:23] | You’re one of the Royals. | 你也是皇室成员 |
[19:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:26] | The one who’s going to get the child back. | 我是来找回孩子的 |
[19:28] | Well, I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪里 |
[19:30] | I believe that you don’t, | 我相信你不知道 |
[19:31] | but I also believe that you could. | 但我也相信你可以知道 |
[19:33] | Sorry you wasted your bail money. | 抱歉浪费了你的保释金 |
[19:35] | My God. | 天呐 |
[19:36] | You’re still loyal to the Grimm | 即便他这样对你之后 |
[19:38] | even after what he’s done to you. | 你还忠于这个格林 |
[19:41] | You know, I admire loyalty when it’s deserved, | 如果是合理的话 我是很欣赏忠诚的 |
[19:42] | but this borders on tragic. | 但你这个比较悲哀 |
[19:46] | You know, it might be more tragic | 皇室成员在波特兰死于非命 |
[19:48] | for a Royal to die in Portland. | 会更悲哀 |
[19:51] | For me, yes. Of course. | 对我来说 当然 |
[19:54] | But I thought for sure you’d be interested to know | 不过我相信有个事情你肯定很有兴趣 |
[19:57] | that Adalind’s pregnant again. | 爱达玲又怀孕了 |
[20:00] | And that is a surprise why? | 这有什么好惊讶的 |
[20:02] | Think about it. | 想想看 |
[20:04] | Nick assumed he was sleeping with you, | 尼克以为和他上床的是你 |
[20:06] | so you can’t really blame him for cheating with Adalind. | 所以你也不能怪他和爱达玲有染 |
[20:08] | Still, you have to appreciate the irony. | 不过 你还是得理解这么讽刺的情况 |
[20:12] | She’s having what should have been your baby | 她正怀着应当是你和你男朋友的 |
[20:14] | with your boyfriend. | 孩子 |
[20:16] | No, you’re wrong. | 不 你错了 |
[20:17] | I’m not. | 我不生气 |
[20:18] | And the sooner you decide to help me get what I want, | 你越早决定帮我得到我想要的 |
[20:21] | the sooner I can make your life a lot better. | 那我就能越早让你过得更好 |
[20:26] | When you’re ready, I’ll be at the Hotel Deluxe. | 等你决定好了 来豪华酒店找我 |
[20:29] | Otherwise, I’ll see if I can get you an invite to the baby shower. | 不然 我也会想办法帮你拿到宝宝派对的邀请 |
[20:36] | What time did everyone turn in? | 大家是什么时候休息的 |
[20:38] | I guess it was about 11:00. | 估计11点左右吧 |
[20:40] | We stayed up for a while, | 我们熬了一会夜 |
[20:41] | looking at the stars and talking. | 看着星星聊了会天 |
[20:46] | Did you hear anything after you went to bed? | 你上床之后 有没有听到什么声音 |
[20:47] | No. I passed out as soon as we were in the tent. | 没有 我一进帐篷就昏睡过去了 |
[20:50] | I didn’t wake up till morning, probably about 6:30. | 一直到大概早上6:30左右才醒 |
[20:52] | Everyone was there in the morning? | 早上所有人都在吗 |
[20:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:55] | Tell us about the hunt. | 跟我们说说围猎的事 |
[20:57] | Well, it’s pretty primitive, you know? | 非常原始 |
[20:59] | I-I-I mean, I don’t know how else to describe | 我也不知道还能怎么描述 |
[21:01] | chasing down a rabbit with our bare hands, you know? | 赤手空拳抓兔子 |
[21:11] | I have to talk to Nick. | 我得和尼克谈谈 |
[21:15] | In my humble opinion, | 我觉得 |
[21:16] | you should get the hell out of here before Nick sees you. | 你应该在尼克看见之前 离开这里 |
[21:19] | I have something to tell him. | 我有事跟他说 |
[21:22] | And what makes you think Nick is interested in anything | 你为什么觉得尼克有兴趣听 |
[21:24] | you might have to s– | 你说… |
[21:29] | That is not mine. | 不是我的 |
[21:31] | Of course it’s not yours. | 当然不是你的 |
[21:33] | Don’t you think I know who I’ve slept with? | 你以为不知道我跟谁上过床吗 |
[21:35] | Yeah, well, who haven’t you slept with? | 你又没跟谁上过床呢 |
[21:36] | – Let’s start there. – I know who the father is. | -我们这么说吧 -我知道孩子的爸爸是谁 |
[21:39] | It happened when he thought he was sleeping with Juliette. | 是他以为我是朱丽叶的时候怀上的 |
[21:42] | – What? – The child is Nick’s. | -什么 -这孩子是尼克的 |
[21:45] | I haven’t been with anybody else. | 之后我没跟谁睡过 |
[21:47] | So where the hell is he? | 所以他到底在哪 |
[21:50] | Watching those boys chase that jackrabbit, | 看着孩子们追那只长耳野兔 |
[21:53] | I mean, we were all connected. | 我们都像回到了过去 |
[21:55] | It was so primal. It was– | 非常原始 |
[21:56] | It was awesome! | 感觉棒极了 |
[22:00] | Look, I know this is serious, | 我知道这是严肃的问话 |
[22:02] | but I didn’t see anything. | 但我没看见任何事 |
[22:06] | Well, thanks for your time. | 谢谢你抽空 |
[22:07] | We got everything we need. You can go. | 我们的问题都问完了 你可以走了 |
[22:09] | We have any further questions, we’ll let you know. | 如果有其他问题 我们会联系你的 |
[22:13] | – Could it be any of them? – I don’t think so. | -可能是他们中的一个吗 -不会 |
[22:15] | I mean, I can’t be certain. | 我无法确定 |
[22:17] | They’ve all gone home and showered, and so, you know. | 他们都回家洗过澡了 |
[22:19] | They all reek of deodorant and aftershave. | 身上都是香水和须后水的味道 |
[22:21] | But I’m not getting any killer instinct from these guys at all. | 但我也没觉得他们中有任何人是凶手 |
[22:24] | Well, then it’s got to be Hans or Todd. | 那就只能是汉斯或托德了 |
[22:29] | What if you went back out there tonight? | 如果你今晚回去会怎么样 |
[22:32] | I mean, they said they wanted you to talk to the boys. | 他们说了想让你跟孩子们讲讲 |
[22:35] | You might pick up on something. | 也许你能查到什么蛛丝马迹 |
[22:40] | I could do that. | 未尝不可 |
[22:42] | Hey, Nick. | 尼克 |
[22:44] | Can I see you in my office, please? | 来我办公室一趟 |
[22:56] | Is there a problem? | 什么事 |
[23:03] | What the hell is she doing here? | 她怎么会在这里 |
[23:04] | – Ask her. – I’m not asking her anything. | -你问她 -我不会问她 |
[23:07] | I’m done with her. She ruined Juliette’s life. | 我受够她了 她毁了朱丽叶的生活 |
[23:09] | I didn’t know that would happen. Wait, Nick. | 我不知道会发生这种事 等等 尼克 |
[23:12] | What? | 怎么 |
[23:20] | Again? | 又有了 |
[23:21] | That’s not mine. | 不是我的 |
[23:24] | It’s yours. | 是你的 |
[23:25] | Are you crazy? | 疯了吧你 |
[23:27] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[23:28] | Impossible? Don’t I wish. | 不可能 我倒想呢 |
[23:33] | Remember that wild afternoon with “Juliette” | 还记得门罗和罗莎莉婚礼前 |
[23:37] | before Monroe and Rosalee’s wedding? | 你和”朱丽叶”度过的那个激情午后吗 |
[23:41] | This is not something that I wanted either. | 我也不想这样的 |
[23:45] | I’m pregnant, Nick. | 我怀孕了 尼克 |
[23:46] | Look, I had no idea, believe me, and… | 相信我 我也一头雾水 |
[23:49] | Doesn’t look like she’s making it up, either. | 不过她也不像是在说谎 |
[23:51] | I’ve already had one child taken from me. | 我已经被夺走了一个孩子 |
[23:53] | I’m not losing another. | 不能再失去另一个 |
[23:55] | Even he wouldn’t protect his child last time. | 即便是上次他都不愿意保护他的孩子 |
[23:57] | I did what I thought was best for Diana. | 我做了我认为是为戴安娜好的事 |
[23:59] | Yeah, well, it’s a room full of heroes. | 是啊 这个房间里的都是英雄 |
[24:02] | Well, now I need one. | 现在我正好需要一个 |
[24:06] | I need you, Nick. | 我需要你 尼克 |
[24:08] | What do you want from me? | 你要我怎么做 |
[24:10] | I need you to protect me from Juliette. | 我要你保护我不被朱丽叶伤害 |
[24:14] | Nobody else will. | 其他人也不会保护我 |
[24:15] | Why the hell would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[24:17] | I’m not expecting you to do this for me. | 我不指望你是为了我这么做 |
[24:19] | I was hoping that you would do it for your child. | 我希望你能为了你的孩子这么做 |
[24:23] | But, if not for that, | 不过 如果也不行的话 |
[24:27] | maybe you’ll do it for Juliette. | 也许你会为了朱丽叶这么做 |
[24:28] | For Juliette? | 为了朱丽叶 |
[24:30] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[24:31] | I know a way to help her. | 我知道一个帮她的办法 |
[24:32] | I don’t believe anything you’re saying. | 你说的我一个字也不相信 |
[24:33] | Do you think I would risk coming here | 你觉得如果我手上要没有什么的话 |
[24:35] | if I didn’t have anything? | 我会冒险到这里来吗 |
[24:37] | Look, I’m not making any promises, | 我不会做任何保证 |
[24:40] | and you have to understand that there’s no way | 你也要清楚没有一个能让她 |
[24:41] | to cure her completely– | 完全恢复的办法 |
[24:42] | Well, then what’s the point of this? | 那这个到底有什么意义 |
[24:43] | Because there is a way to suppress the Hexenbiest in her. | 因为有一种办法能抑制她体内的巫女人格 |
[24:47] | But she’ll still be one, so what good does suppressing it do? | 但是她仍然是 所以抑制她有什么好处呢 |
[24:50] | Well, a lot, if it works. | 多了去了 如果成功的话 |
[24:52] | If it works? | 如果成功 |
[24:54] | Yeah, I’ve heard that before. | 对 我以前听说过 |
[24:55] | What kind of side effects this time? | 那这次又有什么副作用 |
[24:56] | This isn’t about changing her. | 这不是要改变她 |
[24:58] | This is so that she can live a normal– | 这样是让她能过上一个正常生活 |
[25:00] | if that’s what you want–life. | 如果这就是你想要的话 |
[25:03] | We’ve been through the book that you used. | 我们已经把你用过的那本书看过一遍了 |
[25:04] | There’s nothing about what you’re saying. | 根本没有你说的这些内容 |
[25:05] | It’s not in the book, specifically. | 这些没有明确写在书里 |
[25:07] | My mother’s aunt told me about this | 我妈妈的阿姨告诉我的 |
[25:09] | when my mother was going through a very tough time. | 当时我妈妈正在经历一段非常艰难的生活 |
[25:12] | She didn’t end up doing it, | 她最终没有这么做 |
[25:13] | but there is a way. | 但确实有这么一个办法 |
[25:15] | It’s not easy, | 不是易事 |
[25:16] | and there is one ingredient that’s almost impossible to get. | 有一种成分几乎得不到 |
[25:21] | – What is it? – A dead Hexenbiest. | -什么 -一个死了的巫女 |
[25:23] | That shouldn’t be too hard to get. | 那也没什么难的 |
[25:25] | Not me. | 我不行 |
[25:26] | It can’t be fresh. | 不能是刚死的 |
[25:28] | Besides, | 而且 |
[25:29] | if anything happens to me, | 如果我发生了不测 |
[25:31] | you’ll be stuck with Juliette the way she is forever. | 你就只能永远面对这样的朱丽叶了 |
[25:33] | Now, if you’re good with that, | 如果你觉得没问题的话 |
[25:35] | then fine. | 那就算了 |
[25:37] | But… | 但是… |
[25:38] | it just so happens that I know | 碰巧我知道 |
[25:40] | where a dead Hexenbiest is buried. | 有个死了的巫女埋在了哪里 |
[25:43] | That would be my mother. | 那就是我妈妈 |
[25:45] | Your mother killed her. | 你妈妈杀了她 |
[25:47] | Remember? | 记得吧 |
[25:48] | – And you slept with her. – Right. | -你跟她上过床 -没错 |
[25:51] | Well, as long as we’re digging up the past, | 既然我们要翻旧账 |
[25:53] | we may as well dig up your mother. | 那就不如把你妈妈一起挖出来 |
[25:56] | What else do you need? | 你还要什么 |
[25:57] | Rosalee’s help. | 罗莎莉的帮忙 |
[25:58] | And I need you to convince her. | 我要你去说服她 |
[26:00] | ‘Cause I can’t do that alone. | 因为我一个人做不到 |
[26:07] | He’s kicking. | 他在踢我 |
[26:11] | A lot. | 好重 |
[26:13] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[26:15] | I wanted to know. | 是我想知道问的医生 |
[26:20] | It’s still kicking. | 还在动 |
[26:22] | You should feel this, Nick. | 你应该来感受一下 尼克 |
[26:29] | He’s yours. | 他是你的 |
[26:32] | Whether you accept this child or not, that’ll never change. | 无论你接不接受这个孩子 这是不变的事实 |
[26:41] | You all act like I’m responsible for everything, | 你们都弄得好像是我造成了这一切 |
[26:44] | but I only did what I did to you | 但我只做了对你做的事 |
[26:46] | because you took my child from me. | 因为你夺走了我的孩子 |
[26:52] | He’s strong | 他好有力 |
[26:55] | like you. | 和你似的 |
[27:31] | I’m gonna have our baby, Nick. | 我要生下我们的孩子了 尼克 |
[27:36] | There’s only one person who can stop me. | 只有一个人能阻止我 |
[27:46] | I’ll take you to Rosalee, | 我送你去罗莎莉那 |
[27:48] | but I don’t know if she’ll help. | 但我不确定她会不会帮忙 |
[27:51] | I honestly don’t think this can get any more complicated. | 我真得觉得情况不能比现在更复杂了 |
[27:57] | This was a big shock to me too. | 这对我来说也很震惊 |
[27:59] | It never even occurred to me | 我从没想过 |
[28:01] | that something like this could– | 这种事会… |
[28:02] | It happened. | 但它就是发生了 |
[28:12] | Juliette… | 朱丽叶 |
[28:14] | So it’s true. | 所以是真的啊 |
[28:16] | You really are gonna have a baby. | 你们真的要有孩子了 |
[28:21] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[28:27] | I should’ve finished you off when I had the chance. | 当时有机会 我就应该了结了你 |
[28:39] | Keep her away from me, Nick. | 别让她靠近我 尼克 |
[28:41] | Well, don’t you two make a cute couple. | 你们两个看着可真般配 |
[28:43] | Juliette, you know how this happened. | 朱丽叶 你知道事情的经过 |
[28:44] | I sure do. | 当然知道 |
[28:45] | Adalind told me it was a real whopper. | 爱达玲说你家伙够大 |
[28:47] | Juliette, listen to me. | 朱丽叶 听我说 |
[28:48] | I came here because I have a way of helping you. | 我来这里是因为我有帮你的办法 |
[28:51] | I’ve had enough of your help. | 你也帮我不少回了 |
[28:52] | Nothing’s gonna happen here. | 这里不能发生任何事 |
[28:54] | I’m sorry, Juliette, but you have to leave. | 我很抱歉 朱丽叶 但请你离开 |
[28:56] | Really, Nick? That’s what I have to do? | 真的吗 尼克 我只能这样吗 |
[28:59] | Let me tell you what I’m going to do. | 我来告诉你我会做什么 |
[29:01] | I’m going to rip this little bitch’s throat out. | 我会撕开这个贱人的喉咙 |
[29:03] | – You are in a police station– – I am in hell, Nick. | -你现在在警局 -我在地狱 尼克 |
[29:05] | And it is time she went there with me. | 该让她陪我一起下地狱了 |
[29:07] | No matter what you think about her, | 无论你怎么想她 |
[29:10] | the child is innocent. | 孩子是无辜的 |
[29:11] | – You mean your child? – Juliette… | -你是说你的孩子吗 -朱丽叶 |
[29:13] | No child of hers is innocent. | 她的孩子不可能是无辜的 |
[29:15] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[29:20] | You’re choosing her over me. | 我们两个 你选择她 |
[29:21] | That is not what I’m doing. | 我不是这个意思 |
[29:23] | Then get out of my way. | 那就闪开 |
[29:28] | Everything okay here, Nick? | 没事吧 尼克 |
[29:30] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[29:32] | We’re just working something out. | 我们只是在商量解决办法 |
[29:33] | We’re not working anything out. She needs to leave. | 我们解决不了任何事 让她走 |
[29:36] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[29:38] | I do need to leave. | 我是该离开 |
[29:43] | We’ll catch up later. | 回聊 |
[29:54] | So how long has your dad been doing this? | 你爸爸做这个多久了 |
[29:56] | About ten years. | 十年左右 |
[29:57] | Since I was 20. | 从我20岁开始 |
[29:59] | That’s when my mom died. | 那时我妈妈死了 |
[30:01] | He had a rough time with that. | 他非常难以接受 |
[30:02] | He needed something to help get him through. | 得找点事做帮他度过艰难时光 |
[30:04] | He remembered doing these camps as a kid, so… | 他想起了小时候参加的露营 |
[30:09] | You’ve really done it, haven’t you? | 你已经做过了 是吧 |
[30:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[30:14] | Hunted. | 围猎 |
[30:18] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久前的事了 |
[30:25] | Yeah, I could tell you were legit. | 当然 看得出来你是个守法好公民 |
[30:30] | It’s a real good thing, you talking to the boys. | 你跟孩子们现身说法 是件好事 |
[30:37] | – Hey, Nick. – Hey, Rosalee. | -尼克 -罗莎莉 |
[30:39] | – Oh, my God. – That won’t be the last. | -我的天哪 -还有更惊讶的呢 |
[30:41] | I thought you never wanted–oh, my God! Again? | 我以为你绝不愿意…我的天哪 又有了 |
[30:45] | Nice to see you, too, Rosalee. | 我也很高兴见到你 罗莎莉 |
[30:47] | Who’s the sperm donor this time? | 这次又是谁捐献的精子 |
[30:49] | It happened when she was Juliette. | 在她是朱丽叶的时候怀上的 |
[30:51] | I think I– | 我觉得我… |
[30:52] | I-I-I might explode. | 我要爆炸了 |
[30:53] | Does Juliette know? | 朱丽叶知道吗 |
[30:55] | Yes. | 知道 |
[30:56] | Well, you have a surprise coming. | 有件事会让你大吃一惊 |
[30:57] | She’s a Hexenbiest, I know. | 她是巫女 我知道 |
[31:00] | Look, I am well aware of your help in kidnapping Diana, | 我很清楚你帮助他们绑架了戴安娜 |
[31:03] | so nobody’s perfect. | 所以没有人是完美的 |
[31:05] | Look, if Adalind knows how to help Juliette, | 如果爱达玲知道怎么帮助朱丽叶 |
[31:07] | then we have to help her do it. | 那我们得协助她完成 |
[31:10] | Or at least I have to help do it. | 或者至少我得协助她 |
[31:11] | Or you may just never want to see me again– | 或者你可能永远不想再见到我 |
[31:14] | – Nick– – That’s my mother’s book. | -尼克 -这是我妈妈的书 |
[31:16] | – Do you have the hat? – Yes. | -你有帽子吗 -有 |
[31:18] | Then all we need’s my mother. | 那就只需要我妈妈了 |
[31:20] | I thought your mother was dead. | 我以为你妈妈已经死了 |
[31:21] | Well, she couldn’t help if she was alive. | 如果她活着 也就帮不上忙了 |
[31:25] | Can you do this? | 你能行吗 |
[31:28] | If there is even the slightest chance it will help Juliette, | 即便能帮到朱丽叶的可能性再渺茫 |
[31:32] | yes. Because I have nothing. | 我都要一试 因为我完全没辙 |
[31:39] | – Hank. – I know this is probably not a great time. | -汉克 -我知道现在也许不是好时机 |
[31:42] | Captain told me why Adalind was here. | 队长跟我说了爱达玲来这的原因 |
[31:44] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[31:46] | Pretty far from that. | 一点都不 |
[31:47] | Yeah, well, another body was found off the same highway, | 好吧 在同一个高速公路口又发现一具尸体 |
[31:50] | half a mile south of where we found our first vic. | 在第一个被害人发现地的南边一英里处 |
[31:52] | I can meet you there. | 我在那里跟你们汇合 |
[31:58] | He actually told me to leave her alone. | 他让我离她远点 |
[32:03] | After what she’s done to us… | 在她对我们做了那些事之后 |
[32:07] | Well, now that he’s going to be a father, | 他马上要做爸爸了 |
[32:10] | his protective urges have shifted. | 保护欲当然会转变 |
[32:17] | What’s in it for me? | 我加入了有什么好处 |
[32:18] | A whole new life | 一个全新的生活 |
[32:19] | with a family that values what you are | 有看中真实的你和你的能力的 |
[32:22] | and what you can do. | 家人 |
[32:24] | This isn’t about one city or one country. | 不只是新的城市或新的国家 |
[32:26] | This is about everything. | 而是所有一切 |
[32:28] | And not to mention, the family’s very generous. | 更别说 这个家族非常慷慨 |
[32:30] | You can have anything you want. | 你可以为所欲为 |
[32:33] | So will you be a pawn, | 你是要当小兵呢 |
[32:35] | or will you be a queen? | 还是当女王呢 |
[32:37] | It’s up to you. | 这都看你 |
[32:39] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么 |
[32:41] | Nick must have some way | 尼克和他妈妈肯定 |
[32:42] | of communicating with his mother, yes? | 有什么联络方法的 对吗 |
[32:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:48] | Wouldn’t it be wonderful if Nick was in mortal danger | 如果尼克有生命危险 需要妈妈的援手 |
[32:51] | and needed Mummy’s help? | 那不是很棒吗 |
[32:56] | I do hope she’s the heroic type. | 我希望她是很英勇的那种人 |
[33:01] | We’re very fortunate to have a special guest with us tonight, | 今晚我们很幸运有一位特别嘉宾 |
[33:05] | a Wesen man. | 一个格林生物 |
[33:07] | An Erlangen Wieder Weidmann. | 一个重生的格林生物 |
[33:10] | He has seen it and done it all. | 他见过 也经历过这一切 |
[33:13] | Monroe, thank you for being here. | 门罗 谢谢你的参与 |
[33:16] | Please. | 请 |
[33:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:33] | Any idiot can woge, okay? | 任何笨蛋都能转化 |
[33:36] | There is a hell of a lot more to being Wesen than that. | 做一个格林生物的意义远不止于此 |
[33:40] | It’s true, we’ve been persecuted down through the ages, | 没错 古往今来我们一直被迫害 |
[33:43] | but we’ve also done our share of persecuting. | 但我们也迫害过别人 |
[33:47] | We have tremendous power within our bodies | 我们的体内 我们的内心深处 |
[33:51] | and within ourselves. | 有着无穷力量 |
[33:53] | But what you do with that power | 但是你用这种力量 |
[33:55] | is ultimately up to each and every one of you. | 做什么 最终都取决于你们个人 |
[33:58] | As Wesen, we all live with a… | 作为格林生物 我们都过着一种 |
[34:03] | a dichotomy, like, a split– | 分裂的 双重的生活 |
[34:05] | a conflict between two perfectly natural | 一种介于两种完全天生 |
[34:09] | but opposing instincts. | 却相悖的本能冲突 |
[34:11] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[34:13] | One is a killer. | 一种是杀手 |
[34:15] | The other very much respects life. | 另一种非常尊重生命 |
[34:19] | And every day, we have to choose which one we’re gonna be. | 每天我们都得选择要做哪一种自己 |
[34:23] | And I admit… | 我承认 |
[34:27] | I have been both. | 这两种我一直交替着 |
[34:29] | Now, n-no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[34:30] | That is–it is nothing to be proud of. | 这不是什么值得骄傲的事 |
[34:32] | Life is precious, | 生命是宝贵的 |
[34:33] | and it should only be taken | 只有在你自己的生存受到 |
[34:36] | when your very survival is at stake. | 威胁时 才能夺去其他生命 |
[34:39] | You have to fight the instinct, basically, | 基本上 你得压制住让你嗜血的 |
[34:42] | that draws you to blood. | 那种本能 |
[34:47] | The feeling of blood in your– in your throat | 血流过喉咙的哪种感受 |
[34:48] | and the–the–the… | 和那种 那种 |
[34:51] | The taste of it in your… | 那种味道 |
[34:53] | Yeah, that–it’s– it’s important that you, uh, | 你们都 都 都 |
[34:56] | that you–you don’t let it get the better of you. | 不让它控制你们是非常重要的 |
[34:59] | That’s– | 这… |
[35:00] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[35:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:09] | And now we will use our power for the hunt. | 现在我们会用我们的力量来围猎 |
[35:13] | Flush ’em out. | 释放它们 |
[35:15] | You got to flush ’em out. | 你们得释放它们 |
[35:21] | There! Go! Go! | 那里 出发 |
[35:38] | Where the hell did he… | 他是去哪…. |
[35:50] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[35:52] | What are you doing? | 你怎么在这里 |
[35:53] | Sharing the hunt. | 参与围猎啊 |
[35:55] | You’re the real thing– an Erlangen Wieder Weidmann. | 你们是真的存在的啊 重生的格林生物 |
[36:00] | You’ve tasted Kehrseite blood before. | 你以前尝过常人的血 |
[36:03] | And tonight, you’re gonna taste more. | 今晚 你会尝到更多 |
[36:06] | – Come on! – What? No. No, are you crazy? | -快来 -什么 不 你疯了吗 |
[36:08] | I’ve already picked him out. Let’s go! | 我已经看好人了 走吧 |
[36:10] | No, Maggie. You can’t do this. | 不 玛姬 你不能这么做 |
[36:12] | Why not? No one’ll miss him. | 为什么不能 没人会想起他的 |
[36:14] | Look, the stronger take the weaker. | 弱肉强食 |
[36:16] | That’s the old way. | 这是古法 |
[36:17] | – The real way. – No. Not anymore. That’s– | -真正的方法 -不 已经不是了 |
[36:20] | Not anymore? | 已经不是 |
[36:21] | Those words did not come out of your mouth. | 你说出了这种话 |
[36:23] | I cannot believe you just said that. | 真是不敢相信你说这种话 |
[36:28] | You’re weak. | 懦夫 |
[36:30] | You’re weak, just like all the other wannabes out here, | 你跟那些来这里的人一样是懦夫 |
[36:33] | playing “Find the bunny” | 和我爸爸和哥哥一样 |
[36:34] | just like my father and my brother. | 玩什么”找兔子”的游戏 |
[36:37] | Well, you know what, Little Miss Monroe? | 可爱的门罗小姐 |
[36:39] | Guess who’s not. | 猜猜谁不是懦夫 |
[36:41] | Maggie! Maggie! | 玛姬 玛姬 |
[36:45] | This one is anything but fresh. | 尸体已经不新鲜了 |
[36:47] | Guesstimate at least a week. | 猜测估计至少遇害有一周了 |
[36:49] | Could still be Hans or his son. | 仍然可能使汉斯或者他儿子 |
[36:51] | We are close to the ranch. | 这里离农场很近 |
[36:52] | Well, he says they have those camps every weekend. | 她说他们每周末都会有露营 |
[36:54] | I’m gonna call Monroe, see if he’s still up there. | 我给门罗打个电话 问问他是不是还在那里 |
[36:57] | Hans! Hans! | 汉斯 汉斯 |
[37:00] | – We got to stop her– – What’s wrong? | -我们得阻止她 -怎么了 |
[37:01] | It’s Maggie. She’s on the hunt. | 玛姬 她也在围猎 |
[37:03] | – What? – Maggie? You’re crazy. | -什么 -玛姬 你疯了 |
[37:04] | – She’s at the house. – I just saw her. | -她在家里 -我刚看见她了 |
[37:06] | She wanted me to go with her. | 她要我跟她一起去 |
[37:06] | Dad, you can’t believe this– | 爸 你不会相信这… |
[37:07] | Shut up, Todd! | 闭嘴 托德 |
[37:09] | – Where did you see her? – Down by the highway. | -你在哪里看见她的 -高速路口 |
[37:10] | She said she already picked somebody out. | 她说她已经选好人了 |
[37:13] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[37:14] | We found another body just off the highway. | 我们在高速路口又发现了另一具尸体 |
[37:17] | Killed the same way. | 同样的死法 |
[37:18] | – You still at the ranch? – Yeah. | -你还在农场吗 -对 |
[37:19] | I know who’s doing it. It’s Hans’ daughter. | 我知道是谁干的 是汉斯的女儿 |
[37:21] | – It’s Maggie. – His daughter? | -是玛姬 -他女儿 |
[37:23] | She’s on the hunt right now. Where are you? | 她现在也在围猎 你们在哪 |
[37:25] | Just north of the junction. | 在路口的北面 |
[37:26] | No, you got to come back this way. | 你们得往回走 |
[37:27] | We’re going to the highway. Hurry! | 我们正赶去高速公路 快 |
[37:54] | Maggie! | 玛姬 |
[38:12] | Maggie! | 玛姬 |
[38:16] | There. There. Pull over. | 那里 那里 停车 |
[38:23] | Backpack’s here. No one’s with it. | 有背包 没有人 |
[38:43] | We need an ambulance. Knife wound. | 我们需要救护车 刀伤 |
[38:47] | Help. | 救命 |
[38:49] | I was attacked by an animal. | 我被某种动物攻击了 |
[38:51] | I was–no. | 我…不 |
[38:53] | – No! No! No! – Maggie! Maggie! | -不不不 -玛姬 玛姬 |
[38:56] | I swear to God! | 我发誓 |
[38:57] | – No! No! No! – Stay right there. | -不不不 -待在这 |
[39:02] | – Maggie, why? – Help. | -玛姬 为什么 -救命 |
[39:04] | Because you never paid attention to me. | 因为你从没注意过我 |
[39:07] | You never saw how much I wanted to be a part of your life, | 你从没注意过我有多想参与到你的生活中 |
[39:10] | how much all this meant to me. | 我有多在意这个 |
[39:15] | And then I found out what even you don’t know… | 然后我发现了连你都不知道的 |
[39:21] | What being a Wesen really means. | 成为格林生物的真正意义 |
[39:24] | You guys were always just playing in the woods… | 你们总是在树林里玩什么 |
[39:28] | some big game. | 狩猎 |
[39:30] | No, Maggie. I love you. | 不 玛姬 我爱你 |
[39:34] | Oh, I love you, too, Dad. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[39:39] | I just wish you could have seen me for who I was. | 我只是希望你能认清真实的我 |
[39:45] | I wasn’t just a girl. | 我不只是一个姑娘 |
[39:52] | No. No. No! | 不 不 不 |
[40:20] | You are what you are now. | 你现在只能这样了 |
[40:22] | And there’s nothing we can do to change that. | 我们没法改变 |
[40:32] | You can’t even look at me. | 你现在甚至都没法直视我 |
[42:04] | Juliette, where are you? | 朱丽叶 你在哪里 |
[42:05] | You might want to stop by Aunt Marie’s trailer. | 你最好来玛丽阿姨的拖车一趟 |
[42:08] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[42:09] | Just trying to stay warm, Nick. | 就是取个暖而已 尼克 |
[42:11] | I don’t have anybody to hold me anymore. | 再也没有别人抱着我了 |
[42:13] | – Juliette– – Bye, Nick. | -朱丽叶 -再见 尼克 |
[42:15] | Juliette! | 朱丽叶 |