时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Juliette, I thought for sure you’d be interested to know | 朱丽叶 我相信有个事情你肯定很有兴趣 |
[00:05] | that Adalind’s pregnant again. | 爱达玲又怀孕了 |
[00:06] | It’s yours. Do you remember that wild afternoon? | 是你的 还记得那个激情午后吗 |
[00:09] | What do you want from me? | 你要我怎么做 |
[00:10] | I need you to protect me from Juliette. | 我要你保护我不被朱丽叶伤害 |
[00:12] | You’re choosing her over me. | 我们两个 你选择她 |
[00:13] | That is not what I’m doing. | 我不是这个意思 |
[00:15] | Then get out of my way. | 那就闪开 |
[00:16] | Nick must have some way | 尼克和他妈妈肯定 |
[00:17] | of communicating with his mother, yes? | 有什么联络方法的 对吗 |
[00:19] | Wouldn’t it be wonderful if Nick was in mortal danger | 如果尼克有生命危险 需要妈妈的援手 |
[00:22] | and needed mummy’s help? | 那不是很棒吗 |
[00:24] | There is a way to suppress the Hexenbiest in her. | 有一种办法能抑制她体内的巫女人格 |
[00:29] | No. | 不 |
[00:30] | Juliette, where are you? | 朱丽叶 你在哪里 |
[00:32] | You might want to stop by Aunt Marie’s trailer. | 你最好来玛丽阿姨的拖车一趟 |
[00:34] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[00:59] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[01:03] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[01:36] | This is not Juliette. This is– | 这不是朱丽叶 这是… |
[01:38] | This is vengeance. | 报复 |
[01:40] | I just can’t believe it. | 不敢相信 |
[01:44] | Even if she is a Hexenbiest. | 即使她成了巫女 |
[01:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:51] | This is not the kind my family ever went camping in. | 这跟我家以前去野营的地方可不太一样 |
[01:54] | This is where we start looking. | 我们就从这里开始找 |
[01:56] | You’ve seen all these in Portland? | 这些妖怪你都在波特兰见过吗 |
[01:57] | I got to say, man, you’ve been living one weird life. | 我不得不说 伙计 你的生活真够怪异的 |
[02:01] | You got an extra flashlight? | 还有多余的手电筒吗 |
[02:02] | Yeah. | 有 |
[02:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:06] | All of these books, the weapons– | 这些书 武器 这拖车里 |
[02:08] | everything in this trailer has been in my family | 所有的东西 一代一代地 |
[02:10] | for generations. | 在我们家族中传承 |
[02:27] | Some of these don’t look too bad. | 有一些看起来情况还可以 |
[02:28] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[02:30] | Not the Ogre gun. | 别是食人魔猎枪 |
[02:32] | Please, not the Ogre gun. | 拜托 放过食人魔猎枪 |
[02:48] | The one you used to save my life. | 这是你用来救我命的工具 |
[02:51] | It looks okay. | 看起来不错 |
[02:54] | Some of these weapons were built to survive | 有些武器本身就能在比这更恶劣的 |
[02:55] | a lot more than this. | 环境下留存下来 |
[03:01] | This book’s okay. | 这本书还能用 |
[03:03] | I don’t know what’ll happen to Juliette. | 我不知道朱丽叶接下来的情况如何 |
[03:05] | Don’t make the same mistake I did. | 别重蹈我的覆辙 |
[03:06] | Don’t leave the people you love. | 不要离开你所爱的人 |
[03:10] | Even if that puts them in danger. | 即便会让他们陷入险境 |
[03:12] | All I have are a lot of regrets. | 我一生中已有很多遗憾 |
[03:14] | You don’t owe anyone an apology. | 你不亏欠任何人 |
[03:19] | Yes, I do. | 不 我亏欠他们 |
[03:20] | Look, I thought about you every day, | 在过去的日子里 |
[03:26] | for my entire life, | 我每天都会想念你 |
[03:27] | and having you back in it. | 当你重新回到我身边… |
[03:31] | I don’t see why I could ask for anything more. | 我便再无奢求 |
[03:41] | I’ll come back if I can. | 要是情况允许我就会回来 |
[03:45] | Look, why don’t we take what’s left to the Spice Shop? | 不如把残留下的都搬到香料店去 |
[04:17] | 凯利 尼克遇上麻烦了 如果你不来 他可能会死 房子还很安全 | |
[04:29] | I don’t care what happened to her or what she’s become, | 我不管她发生了什么事 或者变成了什么 |
[04:31] | she’s crossed the line. | 她这样显然是过分了 |
[04:34] | We gonna go after her? | 那我们要抓她吗 |
[04:35] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[04:56] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[05:05] | I love your new hair. | 我爱你的新发型 |
[05:08] | But it’s too damn cold to be out here. | 但是外头实在太冷了 |
[05:10] | It’s better than gutting chickens in Creswell. | 总归比在克雷斯韦尔杀鸡好 |
[05:16] | Much warmer like this. | 这样比较暖和 |
[05:20] | Stop it. There’s a car coming. | 行了 来车了 |
[05:25] | You go. I’ll get the next one. | 你上吧 我坐下面一辆 |
[05:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:29] | You want a date? | 想找人约会吗 |
[05:30] | Get in. | 上车 |
[05:47] | You want a date, sweetie? | 想找人约会吗 亲爱的 |
[05:49] | You’re very pretty. | 你好美 |
[05:51] | Not from around here, are you, baby? | 不是本地人吧 亲爱的 |
[05:53] | I recently arrived. | 最近刚到的这 |
[05:55] | Well, welcome to Portland. | 波特兰欢迎你 |
[05:57] | What you looking for? | 你想找什么 |
[05:58] | Something a Kehrseite couldn’t handle, | 一些常人没法应付 |
[06:01] | what you really are. | 真实的你 |
[06:03] | You mean something like… | 你是说像… |
[06:06] | this? | 这样 |
[06:08] | Now you’re beautiful. | 美极了 |
[06:12] | This should be fun. | 应该很好玩 |
[06:13] | You got some place special? | 你有好地方吗 |
[06:15] | I’ve got a lovely spot. | 我有一个很棒的地方 |
[06:31] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[06:32] | I think we should do it right here. | 我觉得应该就在这里开始 |
[06:34] | On the ground? | 在草地上 |
[06:36] | No, no way. | 不行 |
[07:06] | You don’t trust me. | 你不相信我 |
[07:08] | Why should I? | 我为什么要信你 |
[07:09] | Because I’m just trying to protect myself and my baby | 因为我只是试图保护我和我的孩子 |
[07:12] | from being killed by Juliette. | 不被朱丽叶杀掉 |
[07:14] | You’ve seen what she is now. | 你也见识过如今的她了 |
[07:15] | I have. | 是的 |
[07:17] | You think I planned all of this? | 你觉得这一切是我策划好的吗 |
[07:19] | I don’t. | 不觉得 |
[07:20] | Now how is the suppressant supposed to work? | 抑制药要怎么才能发挥效果 |
[07:24] | I don’t know how it works; | 我不知道它如何起效 |
[07:25] | I just know that it should. | 我知道它应该有效 |
[07:27] | I wish it was a little more sure than should. | 我希望能比应该更有把握一些 |
[07:29] | It’s not like I do this kind of stuff every day. | 我又不是每天都弄这个 |
[07:32] | You know, I was perfectly happy lawyer | 在尼克的姨妈来这里之前 |
[07:34] | just minding my own business before Nick’s aunt came to town. | 我是一个过着自己小日子的非常幸福的律师 |
[07:38] | I really doubt his aunt | 我不觉得你所做的一切 |
[07:39] | is responsible for everything you’ve done. | 都是因为他姨妈 |
[07:41] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我不是这个意思 |
[07:45] | What’s the point? | 意义在哪里 |
[07:46] | You all hate me anyway, | 反正你们都恨我 |
[07:49] | even though I did side with the Resistance | 即使我支持了反叛组织 |
[07:53] | and come back here with Nick’s mom and Diana. | 带着戴安娜跟尼克的妈妈回到这里 |
[07:57] | I trusted you. | 那时我多信任你 |
[07:59] | Remember when I was staying at your house? | 还记得我当时是住在你家的吗 |
[08:02] | I thought you were trying to help me. | 我以为你们是要帮我 |
[08:07] | I don’t feel good about what we did. | 我对我们所做的一切也觉得不好受 |
[08:09] | But it was necessary to protect your child. | 但必须要保护你的孩子 |
[08:15] | What’s left? | 还剩什么 |
[08:16] | Just my mother. | 只差我妈妈了 |
[08:19] | Okay. When do we get her? | 好 我们什么时候去把她弄来 |
[08:20] | We’ll dig her out tomorrow. | 明天把她挖出来 |
[08:28] | What’s all that? | 都是些什么 |
[08:30] | Stuff from the trailer. | 拖车里的东西 |
[08:31] | The stuff that wasn’t destroyed. | 没有被烧掉的东西 |
[08:32] | Yeah, we’re lucky there’s anything left. | 对 还能有东西剩下真是够走运的 |
[08:34] | What happened to the trailer? | 拖车怎么了 |
[08:36] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶干的 |
[08:38] | She torched it. | 一把火给烧了 |
[08:40] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[08:40] | We’re moving everything that survived into the basement. | 我们把残留的东西都移去地下室 |
[08:43] | She did that to the trailer, what’s she gonna do to me? | 她把拖车都烧了 那要准备怎么对付我 |
[08:46] | You mean, besides kill you? | 你是说除了干掉你之外吗 |
[08:48] | Does anybody know where Juliette is? | 有人知道朱丽叶在哪吗 |
[08:50] | No. | 不知道 |
[08:52] | And we need to get you someplace safe. | 我们要带你去个安全的地方 |
[08:53] | You can’t stay here tonight. | 你今晚不能待在这里 |
[08:55] | And I can’t take her to my house, | 我也不能带她去我家 |
[08:56] | that’s the first place Juliette’ll look. | 朱丽叶首先会去的就是那里 |
[08:58] | Well, my place would be the second. | 然后会来我家 |
[08:59] | There’s no way she’s staying at our place. | 不可能让她待在我们那 |
[09:01] | Sorry, I mean, same problem. | 抱歉 同样的情况 |
[09:03] | Uh, after eating one of Adalind’s cookies | 自从吃了爱达玲的饼干 |
[09:05] | and devouring half my carpet, | 把我的地毯吃了一半之后 |
[09:07] | I’m not all that keen, but whatever you guys need. | 虽然不喜欢这样 但我还是会配合你们 |
[09:10] | Where’s the last place Juliette would look? | 朱丽叶不会去找的地方是哪 |
[09:18] | I got the blinds down, | 百叶窗放下来了 |
[09:19] | curtains drawn, backdoor double-locked. | 窗帘放下来了 后门上了双重锁 |
[09:24] | Bud, this is Adalind Schade. | 巴德 这是爱达玲·莎德 |
[09:27] | Adalind, very nice to meet you. | 爱达玲 非常高兴认识你 |
[09:28] | Any friend of Nick’s is a friend of mine. | 尼克的朋友就是我的朋友 |
[09:30] | Now, listen. This is very important. | 听好了 这事非常重要 |
[09:32] | Nobody can know that she is here. | 不能让人知道她在这里 |
[09:34] | Gotcha. | 我懂的 |
[09:35] | Not even your wife. | 包括你妻子 |
[09:36] | – Of course not. – When does she get back? | -这是当然的 -她什么时候回来 |
[09:38] | A week from Thursday. | 下周四 |
[09:40] | She and the kids are visiting her sister Louise in Ann Arbor, | 她和孩子们去看望她在安阿伯市的姐姐露易丝 |
[09:42] | so we’re good. | 所以我们很安全 |
[09:47] | And you’re very pregnant. | 你的肚子已经这么大了 |
[09:50] | W-which is okay, ’cause, you know, | 这也没问题 因为 你懂的 |
[09:51] | I’ve been there, done that. | 我也经历过 |
[09:53] | Not that I’ve been pregnant but– well, | 不是说我怀孕过 但是 |
[09:55] | that was a stupid thing to say. | 这话太傻了 |
[09:58] | So what do you need me to do here? | 那你们要我做什么 |
[10:00] | Just keep her inside. | 别让她出门 |
[10:01] | Don’t answer the phone or the door. | 别接电话 也别应门 |
[10:03] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[10:04] | Is, uh, her husband or, you know, | 她丈夫或者 |
[10:06] | significant other in trouble, too? | 重要的另一半是不是也有麻烦 |
[10:08] | ‘Cause I have enough room. | 因为我这房间多得是 |
[10:09] | The fridge is stocked. | 满冰箱都是吃的 |
[10:10] | D-d-does he like pie? | 他喜欢派吗 |
[10:13] | Do you like pie? | 你喜欢派吗 |
[10:16] | Oh, Nick? | 尼克 |
[10:17] | Oh, he loves pies. | 他很喜欢派 |
[10:18] | We’re always bringing pies over to him and Ju– | 我们总是把派拿给他和朱… |
[10:22] | h-hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[10:23] | I think you misunderstood me. | 我想你误会了 |
[10:25] | She knows what you meant. | 她知道你的意思 |
[10:26] | She– | 她 |
[10:29] | but h-h-how– what do you mean? | 怎么会 这话什么意思 |
[10:31] | – How did that? – Juliette’s gone, Bud. | -怎么会 -朱丽叶走了 巴德 |
[10:34] | I can’t believe that. | 难以置信 |
[10:36] | It’s complicated. | 很难讲清楚 |
[10:41] | I could see that. | 看得出 |
[10:42] | Right now, you just need to make sure that she’s safe. | 现在你只要保证她的安全 |
[10:44] | Yeah. Sure. Right. Whatever you need. | 当然 我会配合你的需求 |
[10:46] | And if Juliette tries to contact you, | 如果朱丽叶想要联系你 |
[10:47] | don’t tell her anything. | 只字都不能向她透露 |
[10:49] | She wants Adalind dead. | 她想要爱达玲死 |
[10:50] | D– | 死 |
[10:55] | Well, yeah, I’ll– I’ll– okay. | 好的 我会 好的 |
[10:56] | Okay. I mean, uh, you know. | 好 我是说 |
[10:58] | These things happen, I guess. | 这种事难免嘛 |
[11:01] | Thanks, Bud. | 谢谢 巴德 |
[11:06] | How’d it go? | 事情怎么样了 |
[11:07] | Kelly Burkhardt believes her son’s in danger. | 凯利·伯克哈德相信她的儿子有危险 |
[11:10] | She’s feeling heroic? | 她要来救他吗 |
[11:11] | She’s on her way. | 她正在赶来 |
[11:12] | Did you ask about the child? | 你有问她孩子的事吗 |
[11:14] | No, if I had, she would have gotten suspicious. | 没 如果我问了 就会引起她的怀疑 |
[11:18] | Don’t underestimate her. | 别小看了她 |
[11:20] | I don’t. | 没小看她 |
[11:22] | I don’t underestimate you, either. | 也没小看你 |
[11:24] | It’s better that way. | 这样最好 |
[11:25] | I’d prefer you not go. | 我更想你留下来 |
[11:28] | It’s been a long day. | 忙了一天 |
[11:30] | Then you should get some rest. | 那你该好好休息会 |
[11:32] | Things are happening very quickly now. | 事情快得让人措手不及 |
[11:33] | We can’t afford to be out of touch. | 我们不能失去联系 |
[11:35] | And you expect me to stay here? | 你想我留在这里 |
[11:38] | I do. | 是的 |
[11:40] | Your room’s right there. | 你的房间就在那 |
[11:42] | So you don’t think Adalind is coming back. | 你认为爱达玲不会回来了 |
[11:44] | I don’t see why she would. | 我看不出她有什么理由回来 |
[11:47] | Now that Nick knows he’s going to be a Grimm daddy, | 既然尼克知道自己要做格林爸爸了 |
[11:50] | I’m sure he’s taking very good care of her. | 我相信他现在正好好照顾着她呢 |
[11:59] | Been burning some bridges? | 去放火烧桥了吗 |
[12:01] | A little payback. | 小小地报复了一下 |
[12:05] | We’re going to have a lot of that. | 接下来会有更多报复小动作的 |
[13:10] | Get any rest? | 睡得好吗 |
[13:12] | – Not much. – Me either. | -不太好 -我也是 |
[13:14] | Guess we’re all in good company. | 看来我们都一样啊 |
[13:16] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[13:17] | Mary Ann Casey, 24 years old. | 玛丽·安·凯西 24岁 |
[13:19] | Picked up a few times for prostitution. | 因卖淫被抓过几次 |
[13:21] | Someone cut her up pretty good. | 有人伤得她不轻啊 |
[13:22] | Who found the body? | 尸体是谁发现的 |
[13:23] | Roommate of the deceased and fellow entertainer, | 死者的室友以及她的同行老友 |
[13:26] | Heidi McDunnah. | 海蒂·麦当娜 |
[13:28] | Got her in the back of my car. | 她就在我的车后座上 |
[13:30] | Heidi, these are Detectives Griffin and Burkhardt. | 海蒂 他们是格里芬和伯克哈德警探 |
[13:34] | You’re the one who found her? | 是你发现尸体的吗 |
[13:35] | Mary Ann? Yeah. | 玛丽·安吗 是的 |
[13:37] | Were you two working last night? | 你们俩昨晚在开工吗 |
[13:39] | Yes. | 是 |
[13:39] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候 |
[13:41] | Just after midnight. | 就在午夜后 |
[13:43] | Was she with someone? | 她和别人一起吗 |
[13:44] | I don’t know. I was busy. | 不知道 我有活在忙 |
[13:47] | I left her on Couch and Third. | 我把她一人留在了库奇和第三大道路口 |
[13:49] | And we usually check in on each other every hour, | 通常我们每个小时都会相互联系 |
[13:51] | and she didn’t come home. | 但是她没回家 |
[13:54] | I went looking for her. | 所以我出去找她 |
[13:56] | I didn’t find her till this morning. | 直到今早我才找到她 |
[14:01] | We were supposed to look out for each other, | 我们本该互相照应的 |
[14:03] | and I let her down. | 而我却辜负了她 |
[14:12] | Look, I’m just gonna cut to the chase. | 我就直说了 |
[14:15] | I’m a Grimm, and I know you’re a Klaustreich. | 我是格林 我知道你野猫精 |
[14:17] | I don’t know what you’re talking about– | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[14:18] | Yeah, you do. Now, we need to know. | 你知道的 现在我们要谈谈 |
[14:20] | Was Mary Ann a Wesen, too? | 玛丽·安也是格林生物吗 |
[14:22] | She’s a Fuchsbau. | 她是狐妖 |
[14:24] | – She have a boyfriend? – No. | -她有男朋友吗 -没 |
[14:27] | She have a problem with anybody? | 她和人有矛盾吗 |
[14:28] | We don’t have a pimp, if that’s what you’re asking. | 没人帮我们拉皮条 如果这是你想问的 |
[14:30] | Johns giving you any trouble? | 嫖客找你们茬吗 |
[14:31] | Nothing out of the ordinary. | 家常便饭 |
[14:32] | But you never know when someone’s gonna go off. | 但你永远也不知道人什么时候会失控 |
[14:35] | I just can’t believe this happened. | 我不敢相信会发生这种事 |
[14:38] | I can’t believe that she’s dead. | 不敢相信她死了 |
[14:40] | You can let her go. | 可以放她走了 |
[14:40] | – Brenner. – Yes, sir. | -布伦纳 -是 长官 |
[14:43] | This officer’ll make sure you get home. | 这位警官会把你送到家 |
[14:46] | Let’s take a look at the body, see what we got. | 我们去看看尸体是什么情况 |
[14:48] | She’s Wesen. So is the vic. | 她是格林生物 死者也是 |
[14:51] | Wesen prostitutes? | 格林生物妓女 |
[14:53] | My mind’s going a lot of places with this. | 这倒让我开始想入非非了 |
[14:55] | Well, if they’re Wesen, maybe the killer is too. | 如果她们是格林生物 也许凶手也是 |
[14:58] | A lot of blood. | 很多血 |
[15:00] | Oh, man. Throat cut. | 天呐 割喉 |
[15:04] | With a very sharp instrument. | 得用相当锋利的工具 |
[15:06] | Maybe the killer isn’t Wesen. | 也许凶手不是格林生物 |
[15:08] | Well, that’d be a nice change of pace. | 这个假设不错 |
[15:12] | This is more than just a cut. | 不止一处割伤 |
[15:26] | You need a minute? | 要给你点时间吗 |
[15:29] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:32] | You knew her? | 你认识她 |
[15:35] | I did. | 对 |
[15:36] | Hi, Mom. It’s me. | 妈妈 是我 |
[15:39] | I know we never had a chance to say good-bye | 我知道在你把我赶出去之后 |
[15:42] | after you kicked me out. | 我们也没机会道个别 |
[15:44] | So good-bye. | 那就再见 |
[15:47] | And there are probably a few things you should know. | 有些事你应该知道一下 |
[15:50] | I had a baby with Sean. | 我和肖恩有了一个孩子 |
[15:53] | Can’t imagine what you’d think of that. | 不知道你会有何感想 |
[15:55] | I named her Diana. | 我给她取名叫戴安娜 |
[15:57] | But that didn’t work out so well | 不过结局不怎么好 |
[16:00] | because she was stolen by the Grimm and his friends, | 因为她被格林和他的朋友们 包括肖恩 |
[16:04] | including Sean, | 偷走了 |
[16:05] | and the Grimm’s mother who, by the way, killed you… | 还有那个格林的妈妈 也就是杀了你的人 |
[16:11] | which, I guess, you do know. | 你应该认识 |
[16:13] | Anyway, uh, | 无论如何 |
[16:16] | now I’m gonna have another baby. | 我现在又有孩子了 |
[16:20] | You’ll never guess who the father of that one is. | 你绝对想不到孩子的爸爸是谁 |
[16:24] | It’s Nick, | 时尼克 |
[16:25] | the Grimm. | 那个格林 |
[16:27] | So the only reason you’re not rolling over in your grave | 你没在坟墓里翻白眼也就是因为 |
[16:30] | is because you’re here. | 你躺在坟墓里了 |
[16:35] | You weren’t the greatest mother. | 你不是最好的妈妈 |
[16:39] | And I’m sure I wasn’t the greatest daughter. | 我也不是最听话的女儿 |
[16:44] | But I loved you. | 但我爱你 |
[16:47] | And now I need you. | 现在我需要你 |
[16:50] | You are gonna help me stop Juliette | 你能帮我阻止朱丽叶 |
[16:53] | from killing me and my baby. | 对我和我的孩子下毒手 |
[16:57] | And then I’m gonna get Diana back, | 然后我会夺回戴安娜 |
[17:00] | and I’m gonna raise both of my children the right way. | 好好把我两个孩子抚养成人 |
[17:06] | So thanks, Mom, | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[17:09] | for being dead when I needed you the most. | 在我最需要你的时候 你正好已经死了 |
[17:15] | Let’s get her out of here. | 把她带走吧 |
[17:16] | According to Mary Ann’s sheet, | 根据玛丽·安的档案 |
[17:17] | she’s been picked up for prostitution and possession. | 她因为卖淫和非法拥有毒品被抓过 |
[17:20] | Last arrest was three months ago. | 最近一次是在三个月之前 |
[17:22] | First offense a year and a half before that. | 第一次犯罪还要往前追溯一年半 |
[17:24] | Previous address in Creswell. | 之前的地址是在克雷斯韦尔 |
[17:26] | What about known associates? Any dealers in there? | 那已知同伙呢 有提到什么毒贩吗 |
[17:28] | Two that I know of: | 据我所知有两个 |
[17:30] | Marcus Ivon, Clinton Wasco. | 马库斯·伊冯 克林顿·沃斯科 |
[17:31] | Just got the report from the M.E. | 刚得到法医报告 |
[17:33] | Says the victim’s uterus | 说死者的子宫 |
[17:34] | was skillfully removed with a very sharp blade. | 被人用锋利的刀精细地移除了 |
[17:38] | Are we talking scalpel? | 是解剖刀吗 |
[17:39] | A drug dealer with a medical degree? Probably not. | 拥有医学背景的毒贩吗 不怎么可能 |
[17:42] | The wounds indicate that the killer is left-handed. | 伤口表明凶手是左撇子 |
[17:44] | Really? | 是吗 |
[17:47] | This is starting to sound a little familiar. | 这听起来开始有点耳熟了 |
[17:49] | Prostitutes, left-handed killer, organs being surgically removed. | 妓女 左撇子凶手 器官被像外科手术般摘除 |
[17:53] | You’re thinking Jack the Ripper? | 你说开膛手杰克吗 |
[17:54] | Well, if I remember correctly, same M.O. | 如果我没记错的话 一样的作案手法 |
[17:56] | Only difference is that was London, and this is Portland. | 唯一的不同就是当时是伦敦 而这里是波特兰 |
[18:01] | Here we go: “London, September, 1888. | 有了 “1888年9月 伦敦 |
[18:05] | “Elizabeth Stride’s body | “伊丽莎白·斯特莱德的尸体 |
[18:06] | “was found in a dark yard off Berner Street at 1:00 A.M. | 在伯纳街尽头一个黑暗的院子里于凌晨1点被发现 |
[18:08] | “Her throat had been cut with a sharp instrument. | “她的喉咙被人用锋利的工具割开 |
[18:11] | “Another victim named Annie Chapman also had her throat cut | “另一名叫安妮·查普曼的死者 喉咙也被割开 |
[18:14] | and uterus removed by an unknown assailant.” | 子宫也被不知名袭击者摘除” |
[18:17] | You think this is a Jack the Ripper wannabe? | 你们认为这是开膛手杰克的崇拜者 |
[18:19] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[18:20] | You tied this to any other victims? | 把这个案子和别的被害人身上联系起来了吗 |
[18:22] | Not in Portland. So far, just the one. | 波特兰没有 目前只有这一起 |
[18:24] | We’re doing a five-state search | 我们正进行最高级搜索 |
[18:25] | to see if the killer’s on the move. | 看凶手是不是在四处活动 |
[18:26] | Well, there could be one difference here. | 有一个不同之处 |
[18:28] | Our victim is Wesen. | 我们的被害人是格林生物 |
[18:29] | Unless Jack’s were too. | 除非杰克也是 |
[18:31] | Intriguing idea. | 想法不错 |
[18:32] | No way to find that out unless you can talk to Jack. | 除非能跟杰克对话 否则没法确定 |
[18:34] | Stay on this. | 继续跟进 |
[18:35] | The press’ll be all over it if they make a connection. | 如果媒体找出了联系 他们会铺天盖地报道 |
[18:37] | How much has gone out? | 走漏了多少消息了 |
[18:38] | – Nothing yet. – Good. | -还没有 -很好 |
[18:39] | Let’s keep it that way. | 继续保持 |
[18:45] | And what if those murders back in the 1800s were Wesen-related? | 如果19世纪的那些谋杀案都是格林生物相关的呢 |
[18:49] | Jack didn’t pick his victims because they were prostitutes. | 杰克选中这些死者不是因为她们是妓女 |
[18:51] | He picked them because they were Wesen. | 而是因为她们是格林生物 |
[18:53] | Sounds like Jack the Ripper could’ve been a Grimm, | 听起来开膛手杰克可能是格林 |
[18:56] | except for leaving their heads on. | 不过他没砍下她们的头 |
[18:57] | I wish we had the trailer. | 真希望拖车还在 |
[18:58] | Well, not everything was destroyed. | 不是所有资料都被烧掉了 |
[18:59] | We might get lucky. | 我们可以碰碰运气 |
[19:01] | Then let’s go. | 那就走吧 |
[19:07] | I can’t do it. | 我不行 |
[19:09] | I know I need to, but I can’t. | 我知道不能手软 但是我不行 |
[19:12] | Monroe? | 门罗 |
[19:14] | Me? | 我吗 |
[19:16] | I’m vegan. | 我是严格的素食主义者 |
[19:19] | I’ll do it. | 那我来 |
[19:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:30] | How much of her do we need? | 要多少的她 |
[19:34] | Tongue, liver, gallbladder, and four ribs. | 舌头 肝脏 胆囊和四根肋骨 |
[19:38] | All right. | 好 |
[19:40] | Here’s the liver. | 肝脏 |
[19:42] | Oh, and the gallbladder. | 胆囊 |
[19:52] | Maybe you should sit down. You don’t need to– | 也许你该坐下 你不必… |
[19:53] | No, I’m fine. | 不用 我没事 |
[19:55] | Now for the tongue. | 轮到舌头了 |
[20:09] | So how long does Mom have to cook? | 那妈妈要煮多久呢 |
[20:14] | Um, I’m not really sure, | 我不是很确定 |
[20:15] | but I think we’ll know when it’s done. | 不过我觉得好的时候我们会知道的 |
[20:18] | Cool. | 棒 |
[20:27] | Now for the ribs. | 取肋骨 |
[20:35] | Here goes. | 开始吧 |
[20:41] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[20:42] | I’ll check and see who it is before I let them in. | 在让他们进来我会确认对方是谁的 |
[20:49] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:50] | It’s just not that easy being pregnant, | 怀着孕 把妈妈切开 |
[20:54] | cutting up your mom, and waiting for someone to kill you. | 等着别人来杀你这些事都比较累人 |
[20:59] | Honey, it’s Nick and Hank. | 亲爱的 是尼克和汉克 |
[21:00] | We’ll be in the basement. | 我们要去地下室 |
[21:02] | Look, it’s not the trailer, | 虽然不是拖车 |
[21:03] | but there’s plenty of room, at least. | 不过至少有足够的空间 |
[21:05] | So what are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[21:06] | Serial killers. | 连环杀手 |
[21:07] | Ah, that’s a nice change of pace. | 真是个不错的情况转变 |
[21:11] | Anyone in particular? | 有明确人物吗 |
[21:12] | Jack the Ripper. | 开膛手杰克 |
[21:13] | Or somebody like him. | 或者跟他类似的人 |
[21:44] | Hello, love. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[21:48] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[21:49] | I’m looking for something special, | 我在找一些特别的 |
[21:51] | what a Kehrseite wouldn’t understand, | 常人没法理解 |
[21:54] | something wild. | 野性的东西 |
[21:58] | Just what I had in mind. | 正合我意 |
[22:03] | Wild costs extra. | 野性要额外收费 |
[22:05] | You’re more than worth it, love. | 你值得 亲爱的 |
[22:08] | Now, my friends call me Jack. | 我的朋友都叫我杰克 |
[22:12] | I could be your friend. | 我可以做你的朋友 |
[22:14] | Well, I’d like that, Heidi. | 我很乐意 海蒂 |
[22:18] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[22:21] | I’ve been watching you. | 我一直在监视你 |
[22:24] | And you’ve been talking to the police, haven’t you, love? | 你和警察交谈过 不是吗 亲爱的 |
[22:43] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[22:45] | I think I might actually have something here. | 我想我可能找到资料了 |
[22:48] | This is from the Luxembourg Peasant’s Revolt of 1798. | 这是1798年卢森堡农民起义的记录 |
[22:51] | Check this out. | 听着 |
[22:53] | “During the chaos of the bloody conflict, | “在暴力冲突的混乱期间 |
[22:56] | “I continue to patrol the streets at night, | “我持续在夜间巡街 |
[22:58] | “where Blutbaden from the surrounding countryside | “期间来自周边乡村的狼人 |
[23:01] | had come to feed on refugees.” | 会来以难民为食” |
[23:04] | Now, let me just clarify here: | 让我先澄清一下 |
[23:07] | My family never did the refugee thing. | 我的家族从来不吃难民 |
[23:09] | Just for the record. | 郑重声明一下 |
[23:12] | “Having killed two Blutbaden in a fortnight, | “在两个星期之内杀了两个狼人之后 |
[23:14] | “I was somewhat surprised to discover several bodies | “我很惊讶地发现我认识的几个 |
[23:18] | “of young girls whom I knew to be Wesen | “本身是格林生物的年轻姑娘 |
[23:22] | “with their throats slit and their stomachs cut open. | “尸体上喉咙被割开 肚子也被切开 |
[23:27] | “Normally, I would not get involved | “通常情况下 我是不会插手 |
[23:28] | “in Wesen-on-Wesen kills, | “格林生物杀格林生物的案子 |
[23:30] | “but the sheer brutality made me curious. | “但这赤裸裸的凶残让我不禁好奇 |
[23:35] | Was this the work of another Grimm?” | 这是另一个格林的手笔吗” |
[23:39] | – Well, was it? – I don’t know. | -是吗 -不知道 |
[23:40] | The rest of the page is burned off. | 这页其余部分被烧掉了 |
[23:42] | Let me see if there’s more. | 让我看看有没有其他内容 |
[23:45] | Uh, “Later, came upon a soldier killing one | “后来 我遇上一个士兵杀了 |
[23:49] | “of the town’s prostitutes and removing various organs. | “镇上的妓女 并摘除了各种器官 |
[23:52] | “For what purpose, | “为了什么目的 |
[23:53] | “I still do not know, for when I cornered the soldier, | “我仍然不得而知 因为当我把士兵逼入绝境时 |
[23:59] | “he did not woge. | “他没有转化 |
[24:02] | “Yet, there was something in his eyes, | “但是 他的眼睛有一种 |
[24:04] | “as if the Devil himself had taken hold of him. | “仿佛是恶魔控制了他的感觉 |
[24:07] | “At that moment, I knew what I had to do, | “当下 我就知道我该怎么做了 |
[24:11] | Wesen or not. | 无论他是不是格林生物 |
[24:14] | “And even as I plunged my sword into him, | “甚至当我把剑插入他体内的时候 |
[24:16] | he smiled as if death meant nothing to him.” | 他笑了 好像死亡对他来说不算什么” |
[24:21] | “Taken hold of him”? | “控制了他” |
[24:23] | Does this mean the soldier is the killer? | 意思是士兵就是那个凶手吗 |
[24:26] | Or something was making him do the killings. | 或者有什么让他行凶 |
[24:28] | You mean the old “Devil made me do it” defense? | 你是说古老的”恶魔逼我做的”这一套 |
[24:31] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[24:32] | That is, like, a classic Wesen excuse. | 这是经典的格林生物借口 |
[24:51] | That’s the last rib. | 这是最后一根肋骨 |
[24:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:58] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[25:01] | Did you find anything? | 你们找到什么了吗 |
[25:02] | Yeah. | 找到了 |
[25:03] | And it’s a little unnerving. | 有点吓人 |
[25:06] | Nick thinks the killer who did the killing | 尼克认为行凶的凶手 |
[25:08] | wasn’t actually the killer | 不是真的行凶的凶手 |
[25:09] | who did the killing because the killing was done by a killer | 因为凶案是由一个已经死了很长时间的 |
[25:11] | who’d been dead a long time. | 凶手犯下的 |
[25:13] | Seriously? | 什么 |
[25:14] | According to the books, Jack the Ripper might have been | 根据书上所说 开膛手杰克可能 |
[25:16] | around a hell of a lot longer than anybody thought. | 比任何人以为的都要活得长 |
[25:22] | That really does not smell very good. | 这味道真是难闻 |
[25:25] | I think it has got to be almost ready, don’t you? | 我觉得应该差不多好了 你觉得呢 |
[25:28] | Oh, Nick. She’s gonna faint. | 尼克 她要晕过去了 |
[25:30] | Adalind! | 爱达玲 |
[25:31] | – I– – You need to lie down. | -我 -你得躺下 |
[25:32] | No, I need to finish reducing the potion. | 不行 我得继续减少药量 |
[25:37] | No. | 不行 |
[25:38] | You need to stay right here. | 你就在这待着 |
[25:40] | Adalind, I’ve got this. | 爱达玲 我可以搞定 |
[25:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:49] | I think it’s boiled down by now. | 我觉得这会儿已经煮浓了 |
[25:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:58] | I think it’s done. | 我觉得好了 |
[25:59] | Did you see the skull? | 看见骷髅了吗 |
[26:01] | Yes. | 看见了 |
[26:02] | Then all we have to do is strain it. | 那我们就只要把它滤一遍就好了 |
[26:11] | Wu, I’m putting you on speaker. | 吴 我开免提 |
[26:13] | Nick, we got another body, same M.O. | 尼克 又多了一具尸体 一样的手法 |
[26:15] | Where? | 哪里 |
[26:16] | Under the Broadway Bridge across from Union Station. | 联合车站对面的百老汇桥下面 |
[26:18] | We’re sealing off the area. It’s the roommate. | 我们正在封锁该区域 死者是那个室友 |
[26:20] | The one we talked to. | 跟我们交谈的那位 |
[26:21] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上来 |
[26:23] | You good here? | 你们可以搞定吧 |
[26:24] | Loosely speaking. | 大概吧 |
[26:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:32] | Nick has got to be going crazy right now. | 尼克现在肯定已经要疯了 |
[26:34] | Maybe we should contact Trubel. | 也许我们应该联系麻烦鬼 |
[26:36] | That’s probably not a bad idea. | 好想法 |
[26:39] | M.E.’s on her way, but just like her friend, | 法医正在路上 但是跟她的朋友一样 |
[26:41] | one slice to the throat, abdomen cut open. | 一刀割开喉咙 腹部也被切开 |
[26:44] | So it’s either the same Jack copycat | 所以不是同一个杰克模仿者 |
[26:45] | or a copycat of the copycat. | 就是模仿者的模仿者 |
[26:47] | What about the possession thing? | 那那个附身之说呢 |
[26:49] | What possession thing? | 什么附身之说 |
[26:52] | I’ve been getting hourly calls from the Mayor’s Office | 市长办公室每小时给我一个电话 |
[26:53] | wanting to know what the hell we’re doing about this. | 问我我们的应对之策 |
[26:57] | Is it the same? | 一样的手法 |
[26:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:01] | Do we have any leads? | 有什么线索吗 |
[27:02] | Nothing we can share with the press. | 没什么能放上台面跟媒体说的 |
[27:04] | Share it with me. | 那就跟我说 |
[27:04] | Well, it’s possible we’re dealing with something very old. | 很有可能我们要对付的是很有年代的对手 |
[27:07] | What kind of something? | 什么情况 |
[27:08] | Well, first reference is 100 years before Jack the Ripper. | 最早的参照早于开膛手杰克100年 |
[27:10] | Several similarly mutilated women. | 几个雷同的肢体残缺女性 |
[27:12] | The killer was supposedly a soldier. | 凶手应该是一个士兵 |
[27:14] | He was killed, but 100 years later, | 他被杀了 但是一百年之后 |
[27:16] | the murders started again | 谋杀又开始了 |
[27:17] | and were blamed on Jack the Ripper. | 大家都怪罪于开膛手杰克 |
[27:19] | And everyone that’s killed the same way | 所有死于同一种手法的 |
[27:20] | was blamed on a copycat. | 都被说成是模仿者所为 |
[27:22] | But what if it’s not a copycat? | 但如果这不是模仿者呢 |
[27:25] | Well, I’m not taking that to the press. | 这些我不会跟媒体说 |
[27:27] | Look, whoever’s doing this is flesh and blood. | 听着 无论是谁做的 都得是有血有肉的人 |
[27:30] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[27:33] | How are we supposed to book a killer | 凶手都已经300岁了 |
[27:35] | who’s over 300 years old? | 我们要怎么抓 |
[27:37] | We have to find him first. | 得先找到他 |
[27:39] | I think it’s just getting started. | 我觉得这才刚开始 |
[27:58] | I think that’s all of it. | 就这么多了 |
[28:00] | It looks like water. | 好像水 |
[28:02] | Won’t taste like it. | 味道就不会是了 |
[28:06] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[28:07] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[28:09] | – That’s it? – Yep, it’s pure now. | -就是这个 -对 非常纯净 |
[28:12] | Now all we have to do is get Juliette to take it. | 现在我们只要让朱丽叶喝下它 |
[28:14] | Oh, that’ll be a snap, ’cause, you know, | 那容易 因为 你们也知道 |
[28:16] | the last time she took something we gave her, boy, | 上次她喝了我们给她的东西 天呐 |
[28:17] | that worked out like gangbusters. | 结果真是相当成功 |
[28:19] | And if she thinks Adalind had anything to do with it, | 如果她觉得爱达玲牵扯其中 |
[28:21] | she’ll never take it. | 她绝对不会喝 |
[28:22] | Unless she knows it works. | 除非她知道这有用 |
[28:23] | How are we gonna know that? | 那我们怎么知道 |
[28:24] | It only works on Hexenbiest. | 这只对巫女有用 |
[28:26] | That’s why I’m gonna take it first. | 所以我会先喝一次 |
[28:28] | If it works me, it’ll work on her. | 如果对我有用 那对她也有用 |
[28:29] | – You can’t. – Yeah, I don’t have a choice. | -不行 -可以 我没有别的选择 |
[28:31] | If she stays a Hexenbiest, I’m dead. | 如果她一直是巫女 那我就死定了 |
[28:46] | God. | 天呐 |
[28:48] | How do you feel? | 什么感觉 |
[28:50] | Like I just drank my mother. | 感觉就是我刚喝了我妈妈 |
[28:53] | How long before we know if stuff is, | 要多久我们才能知道这东西 |
[28:55] | you know, doing anything? | 在起作用 |
[28:57] | Not too long. | 不用很久 |
[29:00] | I think I want to sit down. | 我想坐下 |
[29:03] | Why, what’s going on? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[29:08] | You better hold me down. | 你们最好把我按住 |
[29:10] | What? | 什么 |
[29:11] | All of you, just hold me down. | 你们所有人 按住我 |
[29:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:19] | Oh, God. Here it comes. | 天呐 来了 |
[29:24] | Don’t let go! | 别放手 |
[29:51] | Monroe, the jar! | 门罗 瓶子 |
[29:52] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[30:16] | I have a pulse. | 有脉搏 |
[30:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:20] | She’s warm. | 身上是暖的 |
[30:32] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[30:36] | Well, things got a little intense. | 刚刚情况有点紧张 |
[30:42] | Yeah, they did. | 对 没错 |
[30:44] | Did I hear somebody scream? | 是不是有人叫了 |
[30:46] | Yeah. That would be you. | 对 就是你 |
[30:50] | That’s why it sounded so close. | 难怪听着那么近呢 |
[30:55] | No, I need to sit up. | 不 我得坐起来 |
[30:59] | Well, I guess we should see if it worked. | 我想我们应该看看有没有用 |
[31:03] | I think you should just lie down. | 我觉得你应该躺下 |
[31:05] | No, Nick. | 不 尼克 |
[31:06] | I need to know if this made a difference. | 我得知道是不是有变化 |
[31:11] | You all better stand back. Just in case. | 你们都最好后退一点 以防万一 |
[31:12] | All right. Just stand back. | 没错 后退 |
[32:11] | Well, I– | 我… |
[32:13] | I guess I’m good. | 我很好 |
[32:18] | Now all you need is Juliette. | 现在你们只需要朱丽叶 |
[32:21] | Nick’s house. | 尼克的房子 |
[32:22] | It’s a two-story house: | 有两层楼 |
[32:24] | two bedrooms upstairs, | 楼上两个房间 |
[32:25] | a front door and then a door through the kitchen | 一个前门 还有一个经过厨房的后门 |
[32:27] | and then the garage is on that side. | 车库在那边 |
[32:31] | Here? | 这里呢 |
[32:33] | Mr. Stevenson. He works for the phone company. | 史蒂文森先生 在电话公司工作 |
[32:35] | He lives alone. His wife died. | 独居 老婆已经过世了 |
[32:36] | His daughter lives in Phoenix. | 他女儿住在凤凰城 |
[32:42] | The Clemens. | 克莱门斯夫妇 |
[32:42] | They’re both in their 70s, retired. | 都已经七十多岁了 退休了 |
[32:45] | They’ve lived there forever. They mostly stay at home. | 一辈子都住在这里 基本不外出 |
[32:49] | And this one? | 这个呢 |
[32:51] | Peter and Dana Greene. | 皮特和达纳·格林 |
[32:52] | They moved in about two years ago. | 大约两年前搬来的 |
[32:53] | They have two young boys, around 5 and 7. | 有两个儿子 大概5岁和7岁 |
[32:56] | – And here? – Renters. | -那这里呢 -伦特一家 |
[32:58] | I don’t know who they are. | 我不认识他们 |
[32:59] | How many? | 几口人 |
[33:01] | Three. | 三口 |
[33:03] | Well, you know what they say. | 俗话说得好 |
[33:07] | Three’s a charm. | 三是个有魅力的数字 |
[33:10] | I’ve done a lot of bad things, | 我做过很多坏事 |
[33:12] | but I-I-I didn’t know that was gonna happen to Juliette. | 但我不知道朱丽叶会变成这样 |
[33:17] | Get some sleep. | 睡会吧 |
[33:21] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[33:25] | When this works for her, what happens to our baby? | 这对她起效之后 我们的孩子会怎么样 |
[33:30] | No one’s gonna take him from me this time. | 这次不会有人把他从我身边夺走 |
[33:44] | What happens now? | 现在是怎么样 |
[33:46] | – You keep her here. – Right, right. | -你把她留在这 -对 对 |
[33:48] | I–I can do that. | 可以这样 |
[33:49] | But eventually the wife and kids | 但最终我老婆孩子们 |
[33:50] | are gonna be coming back and I– | 会回来 我… |
[33:51] | As soon as it’s done, I’ll find someplace for her. | 这件事一结束 我就给她找别的地方 |
[33:54] | Right. | 好 |
[33:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:58] | I think I should stick around tonight, | 我觉得今晚我应该留在这 |
[34:00] | just in case. | 以防万一 |
[34:07] | – Just in case what? – We don’t know. | -以防什么万一 -不知道 |
[34:09] | – That’s why I’m staying. – Oh, right, right. | -所以我留下 -没错 没错 |
[34:10] | Yeah, that’s probably a good idea. | 对 好主意 |
[34:12] | – Just in case. – Get some sleep. | -以防万一 -睡吧 |
[34:29] | It’s Nick. | 是尼克 |
[34:31] | Pining for you, is he? | 他想你了 |
[34:32] | I doubt it. | 谁知道呢 |
[34:34] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[34:36] | Let him twist a little more. | 让他再煎熬一会 |
[34:39] | Suffering’s good for the soul. | 痛苦怡情啊 |
[34:44] | Hi, you’ve reached Juliette. Leave a message. | 我是朱丽叶 请留言 |
[34:48] | Juliette, we need to talk. | 朱丽叶 我们得谈谈 |
[34:51] | It’s important. There’s something that can help. | 这很重要 有能够帮到你的东西 |
[34:54] | Call me. | 给我回电话 |
[35:00] | Now, at this moment, there are no suspects. | 目前还没有嫌疑人 |
[35:02] | However, we are putting the full force | 然而 我们警局正全力 |
[35:05] | of the department behind this investigation. | 展开调查 |
[35:08] | Mr. Mayor. | 市长先生 |
[35:11] | I want to add that I have complete confidence | 我要补充的是 我完全相信 |
[35:14] | in our police that they will quickly find this killer | 我们的警员能快速找到凶手 |
[35:17] | and that they will bring him to justice. | 将他绳之以法 |
[35:20] | And rest assured, | 各位请放心 |
[35:21] | I am putting all our resources behind this investigation. | 我正动用所有资源投入此次调查 |
[35:24] | Is this a Jack the Ripper copycat? | 是不是开膛手杰克的模仿者 |
[35:26] | He’s using the same methods. | 他用的是一样的作案手法 |
[35:28] | I mean, have you found any connection to other victims? | 你们有没有发现什么和其他被害人的关联 |
[35:30] | What are you doing to keep women off the street? | 你们准备怎么做让女性晚上不要上街 |
[35:31] | Jack was left-handed. | 杰克是左撇子 |
[35:33] | Is this guy left-handed? | 这个人也是左撇子吗 |
[35:34] | I want to assure the citizens of Portland | 我要向广大波特兰市民保证 |
[35:36] | that the police are doing everything we can. | 警方正竭尽全力 |
[35:38] | Have there been any notes? Jack the Rip– | 有没有什么说明 开膛手杰… |
[35:58] | I need to see you right away. | 我要马上见你 |
[36:00] | No, no. It can’t wait. | 不 不行 我等不了 |
[36:03] | But then, when? | 那什么时候 |
[36:22] | Sean. What’s wrong? | 肖恩 怎么了 |
[36:25] | Something’s happening to me. | 我有事 |
[36:29] | You were shot again? | 你又被枪击中了 |
[36:30] | No. | 没有 |
[36:32] | This is from when I was shot before. | 这是我之前的枪伤 |
[36:33] | It’s the same wounds. | 同样的伤口 |
[36:35] | They were healed. Then they just started bleeding. | 之前愈合了 又开始流血 |
[36:37] | It’s happened over and over. | 不断重复 |
[36:39] | Has anyone else seen this? | 有别人看到这个吗 |
[36:41] | I went to see a doctor. | 我去看过医生 |
[36:42] | I had an MRI. I had a CAT scan. | 做了核磁共振和造影扫描 |
[36:44] | They say there’s nothing wrong with me, | 说没什么异常 |
[36:45] | but there is something wrong with me! | 但我身上肯定有什么异常 |
[36:47] | Okay. I need you to sit down. | 你坐下 |
[36:53] | Have there been any dreams? | 有没有做过什么梦 |
[36:56] | Yeah. | 有 |
[37:00] | I keep reliving the moment I was shot. | 一直梦到被枪击的场景 |
[37:04] | And then I wake up and I– | 醒过来就… |
[37:10] | I have this dream that something is reaching for me. | 还梦到过有什么东西要抓我 |
[37:16] | And I’ve had blackouts. | 也有过暂时的意识丧失 |
[37:19] | And where are you when that happens? | 发生这些事的时候你在哪里 |
[37:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:24] | I keep waking up in these strange places… | 总是在一些奇怪的地方醒过来 |
[37:30] | In a pool, at a fountain, | 游泳池里 喷泉边上 |
[37:33] | in my–my bathtub. | 还有浴缸里 |
[37:35] | – Always around water? – Yeah. | -总是在水附近 -对 |
[37:37] | I just–I just don’t know how I got there! | 我不知道自己怎么会出现在那些地方 |
[37:39] | Okay. I need you to calm down. | 好 你冷静点 |
[37:40] | Look, c-can you help me or not? | 你能不能帮我 |
[37:42] | I don’t know. It’s gonna take some time. | 我不知道 给我点时间 |
[37:44] | No, I don’t have time! | 不 我没有时间 |
[37:46] | I don’t even know why I came here! | 真不明白我为什么要来这里 |
[37:47] | This is a complete waste! | 浪费时间 |
[37:48] | Sean! | 肖恩 |
[37:50] | I need you come back! | 你回来 |
[37:53] | This is where we are. | 我们在这里 |
[37:54] | Bodies have been found here and here, | 尸体是在这里被发现的 |
[37:56] | so we’re gonna need extra police presence | 所以我们需要在所有已知的性交易地方 |
[37:58] | in all places known for sex trafficking. | 都布置额外警员 |
[38:00] | All right? Thank you. | 行吧 谢谢 |
[38:01] | Let’s get on it. All right, man, where you been? | 行动吧 伙计 你去哪了 |
[38:03] | Things are heating up around here. | 事态越发严重了 |
[38:05] | I’ve tried Juliette I don’t know how many times. | 我都不知道给朱丽叶打了多少电话了 |
[38:08] | So you haven’t spoken to her yet? | 所以你还没跟跟她谈过呢 |
[38:09] | No. She’s done with me. | 没有 她受够我了 |
[38:11] | I’m not gonna leave another message. | 我也不会再给她留言了 |
[38:12] | You gonna get that? | 你要接吗 |
[38:16] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[38:18] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[38:20] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[38:21] | Sorry it’s taken me so long to get back to you. | 抱歉这么久才给你回电话 |
[38:23] | I’ve been really busy. | 我之前很忙 |
[38:27] | Juliette, we found a way to help you. | 朱丽叶 我们找到了帮你的办法 |
[38:28] | Help me? | 帮我 |
[38:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:31] | Yeah. We have a suppressant. | 对 有一种抑制药 |
[38:32] | A suppressant? | 抑制药 |
[38:34] | We tested it, and it will work. | 测试过了 会有作用的 |
[38:36] | I thought you said there wasn’t a cure. | 你不是说过没法治愈嘛 |
[38:37] | Rosalee and Henrietta both said– | 罗莎莉和汉丽埃塔都说过 |
[38:38] | I know, but this can help. | 我知道 但这个会有所帮助 |
[38:40] | Juliette, this will work. | 朱丽叶 这个会有用 |
[38:42] | Just come to the Spice Shop. | 你来香料店就行了 |
[38:43] | Monroe, Rosalee, and–and I have found something. | 我和门罗 罗莎莉找到了方法 |
[38:49] | When? | 什么时候 |
[38:51] | Now? | 不如现在 |
[38:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:25] | *Some say the Devil’s dead* | *有人说恶魔死了* |
[39:27] | *The Devil’s dead* | *恶魔死了* |
[39:28] | *The Devil’s dead?* | *恶魔死了* |
[39:29] | *Some say the Devil is dead* | *有人说恶魔死了* |
[39:32] | *And buried in White Chapel* | *埋在白教堂* |
[39:34] | *Some say he rose again* | *有人说恶魔又复活了* |
[39:36] | *Some say he rose again* | *有人说恶魔又复活了* |
[39:42] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[39:48] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[39:49] | Hey, Monroe. | 门罗 |
[39:51] | Rosalee. Hank. | 罗莎莉 汉克 |
[39:53] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[39:55] | Anybody else? | 还有别人吗 |
[40:00] | Juliette, we all know this is– it’s a little bit awkward, | 朱丽叶 我们都知道这有点不合适 |
[40:03] | but, really, it’s for the right reason. | 但是这么做事出有因 |
[40:07] | Fixing me? | 为了治愈我 |
[40:10] | Yes. | 对 |
[40:12] | Such good friends. | 真是益友啊 |
[40:15] | But how did this happen, | 但是这个特别的药 |
[40:16] | this special medicine? | 是怎么来的 |
[40:18] | How did you suddenly figure it out? | 你们怎么突然就想到了呢 |
[40:19] | The books. | 书 |
[40:21] | From the trailer? | 拖车里的吗 |
[40:24] | I guess I went a little overboard when I found out | 我觉得当我知道那个贱人怀了小格林的时候 |
[40:26] | that whore was pregnant with a little Grimm. | 行事过于鲁莽了点 |
[40:33] | Juliette, this will work. | 朱丽叶 这个有用 |
[40:35] | So that means you’ve tried it on, what, | 也就是说你们已经测试过了 在 |
[40:36] | a Fuchsbau? | 狐妖身上 |
[40:38] | No. A Blutbad? | 不是 狼人 |
[40:42] | I doubt it. | 也不像 |
[40:43] | Wouldn’t that mean you’d have to try it on a Hexenbiest | 那不就是说你们只能在巫女身上试验 |
[40:46] | to make sure it works? | 来确保它有效 |
[40:47] | Juliette, take it. And we can– | 朱丽叶 喝了它 我们就可以… |
[40:50] | Oh, it’s “We” again? | 又是”我们”了吗 |
[40:53] | Look, Juliette, | 朱丽叶 |
[40:53] | we’re just trying to help you get back what you lost. | 我们只是想帮你找回你失去的 |
[41:02] | Take it. | 喝了它 |
[41:06] | Please. | 求你了 |
[41:09] | Well, all right. | 好吧 |
[41:10] | Let’s just get this over with. | 那就速战速决吧 |
[41:20] | Juliette, stop. | 朱丽叶 住手 |
[41:23] | Do I look like I need anybody’s help? | 我看着像需要别人的帮助吗 |
[41:27] | No, Juliette! It’s all we’ve got! | 不要 朱丽叶 我们就这么一瓶 |
[41:44] | When are you all gonna learn that I like who I am? | 你们要怎样才明白我很喜欢现在的我呢 |
[41:47] | Well, we don’t. | 我们不喜欢 |
[41:51] | Well, that’s just too damn bad. | 那真是太糟糕了 |
[41:55] | You made me. Now get used to it. | 是你把我变成这样的 现在就习惯吧 |
[42:01] | – Nick. – Oh, my God. | -尼克 -天呐 |
[42:05] | She’s doing it. | 是她 |
[42:10] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[42:12] | No! | 不 |
[42:12] | – I’ve got no control! – No! | -我没办法控制 -不要 |
[42:14] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[42:17] | Let go of the gun! | 丢下枪 |
[42:19] | I can’t stop it! | 我阻止不了 |