时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You’re choosing her over me. | 我们两个 你选择她 |
[00:03] | Wouldn’t it be wonderful if Nick was in mortal danger | 如果尼克有生命危险 需要妈妈的援手 |
[00:06] | and needed mummy’s help? | 那不是很棒吗 |
[00:08] | What’s in it for me? | 我加入了有什么好处 |
[00:09] | A whole new life | 一个全新的生活 |
[00:10] | with a family that values what you are. | 有看中真实的你和你的能力的家人 |
[00:12] | No! | 不 |
[00:13] | One step closer, and I’ll snap her pretty neck. | 再往前一步 我就拧断她的脖子 |
[00:16] | He may not be dead, but he’s not going to be | 他可能不会死 但是被这么多橡胶子弹打中 |
[00:17] | feeling too good after that many rubber bullets. | 感觉也不会太好 |
[00:19] | What did you do to me? | 你们对我做了什么 |
[00:20] | I think we cured you. | 我想我们把你治好了 |
[00:24] | Hey! I can’t believe you got here! | 不敢相信你已经到了 |
[00:26] | Trubel? | 麻烦鬼 |
[00:27] | – Kelly? – Juliette. | -凯利 -朱丽叶 |
[00:28] | Thank God you’re here. | 幸好你来了 |
[00:29] | Nick’s not home but I am, and the front door’s unlocked. | 尼克现在不在家 不过我在 前门没锁 |
[00:32] | Diana. | 戴安娜 |
[00:35] | We got her. | 搞定她了 |
[00:37] | And we’ve got her. | 还找到了她 |
[00:40] | Nick… | 尼克 |
[00:43] | “啊 从今以后我要把心肠狠起 否则便是一个没有用的东西” | |
[00:51] | No! | 不 |
[00:53] | No! | 不 |
[00:54] | No! | 字幕 |
[00:57] | It’s his mom. | 是他妈妈 |
[00:59] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[01:02] | What did you see when you were here? | 你到的时候看见了什么 |
[01:04] | I didn’t see this, but one of the guys outside, | 我没看见这个 不过有个家伙在外面 |
[01:06] | a Hundjager, he followed me. | 是个猎犬怪 跟踪了我 |
[01:08] | If one of them followed you, | 如果有一个跟踪了你 |
[01:09] | there’s got to be more of them around. | 周围肯定还有很多 |
[01:10] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能留在这 |
[01:13] | Nick. Nick, this could be a trap. | 尼克 尼克 这可能是个陷阱 |
[01:15] | Trubel’s right, Nick. We got to go. | 麻烦鬼说得没错 尼克 我们得离开这里 |
[01:17] | Nick, look at me! | 尼克 看着我 |
[01:18] | Hey, look at me! This is a trap! | 看着我 这是个圈套 |
[01:23] | Burkhardt is in the house. | 伯克哈德在屋里 |
[01:25] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[01:27] | He’s not alone. There are two people with him. | 他不是一个人 还带了两个人 |
[01:30] | Doesn’t matter, kill them all. | 没关系 都杀掉 |
[01:38] | You’re good with children. | 你很适合带孩子 |
[01:40] | She’s rather taken with you. | 她很依赖你 |
[01:49] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[01:54] | We got to go! | 我们得走了 |
[01:55] | Nick, they’re Hundjagers. They’re coming to kill you! | 尼克 都是猎犬怪 他们来杀你了 |
[01:57] | – No! – Let’s go! Come on! | -不 -快走 快 |
[02:21] | All right. Let’s go. | 好了 快走 |
[02:31] | They’re gone. | 他们不见了 |
[02:34] | Find them! | 找到他们 |
[02:45] | I’m going back. | 我要回去 |
[02:46] | Hold on. There’s more people out there. | 等等 那里有很多人 |
[02:48] | It’d be suicide. | 你这是去送死 |
[02:49] | Yeah, he’s right, we got to keep moving, Nick. | 他说得没错 我们得继续走 尼克 |
[02:51] | Come on now, they’re not the ones responsible. | 走吧 这不关他们的事 |
[02:54] | We have to find the ones that ordered this. | 我们得找到下命令的那个人 |
[02:56] | The Hundjager I killed was Verrat. | 我杀掉的那个猎犬怪是镇反军 |
[02:59] | It’s the Royals, Nick. | 是皇室 尼克 |
[03:04] | What’d you do with the one you killed? | 被你杀掉的那个你怎么处理的 |
[03:05] | I hid the body. | 我把尸体藏起来了 |
[03:08] | Show me. | 带我去看看 |
[03:11] | I’ll have Wu meet us. | 我让吴来跟我们汇合 |
[03:42] | What is this place? | 这是哪 |
[03:45] | It’s a rental. | 租的房子 |
[03:51] | He followed me here. | 他跟踪我到这里 |
[03:53] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[03:58] | He say anything? | 他说什么了吗 |
[04:00] | No time to. | 没给他机会 |
[04:01] | As soon as I saw he was a Hundjager, I didn’t wait. | 我一发现他是猎犬怪 就没犹豫 |
[04:04] | What did you do with the head? | 他的头你怎么处理的 |
[04:05] | I kicked it under there. | 踢到那下面去了 |
[04:10] | Still there. | 还在那 |
[04:13] | We need to find these guys. | 我们得找到这些家伙 |
[04:15] | Adalind might know where they are. | 爱达玲可能知道他们在哪里 |
[04:16] | Adalind? The Adalind? | 爱达玲 那个爱达玲吗 |
[04:20] | Just get the head. | 带上头 |
[04:28] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么想的 |
[04:29] | This guy’s Verrat. He was working with the Royals. | 这人是镇反军 他为皇室卖命 |
[04:32] | I think we can use him to find them. | 我觉得我们可以利用他找到他们 |
[04:33] | He’s kind of dead, Nick. | 他已经死了 尼克 |
[04:34] | I don’t think he’s going to be answering any questions. | 我觉得他回答不了任何问题 |
[04:43] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:44] | The Royals killed Nick’s mom. | 皇室杀了尼克的妈妈 |
[04:45] | What? | 什么 |
[04:46] | Open the trunk. | 打开后备箱 |
[04:49] | I’m sorry, Nick. | 我很遗憾 尼克 |
[04:55] | Trubel, is that– | 麻烦鬼 这是不是… |
[04:59] | A head. | 头 |
[05:08] | So you want to call it in? | 要上报吗 |
[05:09] | No. We’re doing this my way. | 不 按我的方式来 |
[05:35] | I can’t believe they shot me with rubber bullets. | 真不敢相信他们用橡胶子弹打我 |
[05:38] | Well, we had to make whatever was inside you | 我们得让你体内的鬼东西 |
[05:41] | think he was really dying, | 认为他要死了 |
[05:43] | otherwise, he might not have left you. | 不然的话 他就不会离开你了 |
[05:46] | And if it really was Jack the Ripper, | 如果它真的是开膛手杰克的话 |
[05:48] | he was from the 1800s, | 他来自19世纪初 |
[05:49] | so he would have known about guns | 所以可能已经知道枪这回事 |
[05:51] | but not rubber bullets. | 但是却不知道橡胶子弹 |
[05:52] | So he would have thought he was really getting shot. | 所以他可能认为他真的中了枪 |
[05:54] | I was really getting shot. Those things hurt. | 我是真的中枪了 那东西也很疼 |
[05:57] | Take this, you’ll feel better. | 喝了这个 你就会好受点了 |
[05:59] | I’m just glad he bought it | 幸好它信了 |
[06:01] | and went back to wherever he came from. | 然后打哪儿来回哪儿去了 |
[06:03] | Wherever the hell that is. | 不管是回到了什么鬼地方 |
[06:08] | I still killed three women. | 我还是杀了三个女人 |
[06:12] | That wasn’t you. | 那不是你 |
[06:15] | And I’m in charge of finding the killer. | 而我却要负责找到凶手 |
[06:17] | I’ve got half the precinct looking for him. | 局里一半人都被我派去找他了 |
[06:19] | Well, they never found the real Jack the Ripper. | 他们永远也找不到真正的开膛手杰克 |
[06:22] | They’re not going to stop until they find somebody. | 在找出某个人之前他们是不会停下来的 |
[06:25] | That’s a problem. | 那倒是个问题 |
[06:29] | You need a somebody. | 你得找个人担下罪责 |
[06:36] | Bud, it’s us. Open up the door. | 巴德 是我们 开门 |
[06:42] | Don’t you guys ever sleep? | 你们都不用睡觉的吗 |
[06:45] | Trubel! | 麻烦鬼 |
[06:46] | Hey, Bud. | 你好啊 巴德 |
[06:48] | I like your bat. | 我喜欢你的棒球棍 |
[06:50] | When did you get back? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[06:51] | I mean, welcome back. It’s good to see you– | 我是说 欢迎回来 很高兴见到你 |
[06:53] | Like, really good to see you. | 真的很高兴见到你 |
[06:54] | Where’s Adalind? | 爱达玲在哪里 |
[06:55] | She’s asleep. | 她睡了 |
[06:56] | I need to talk to her. | 我得和她谈谈 |
[06:57] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[07:01] | The Royals have Diana. | 皇室把戴安娜抓走了 |
[07:02] | What? I thought she was with your mother. | 什么 我还以为她和你妈妈在一起 |
[07:04] | My mother’s dead. | 我妈妈死了 |
[07:05] | Kelly’s dead? | 凯利死了 |
[07:07] | Oh, Nick… | 天呐 尼克 |
[07:08] | I’m gonna kill whoever did this. | 无论是谁做的 我都会杀了他 |
[07:10] | That would be Kenneth. | 一定是肯尼斯 |
[07:12] | He took over when the King recalled Viktor to Vienna. | 国王把维克托召回维也纳后 是由他接手的 |
[07:14] | And Rispoli, he’s in charge of the Verrat. | 还有里斯波利 他负责管镇反军 |
[07:16] | Where were the Royals staying? | 之前皇室住在哪里 |
[07:17] | They’re at the Penthouse at the Hotel DeLuxe. | 他们住在豪华酒店的顶层套间 |
[07:19] | Do you think they’re still there? | 你觉得他们还在那里吗 |
[07:20] | Oh, they couldn’t have known they’d get Diana tonight. | 他们不可能知道自己今晚就能得到戴安娜 |
[07:22] | Nick, I want her back. | 尼克 我想她回到我身边 |
[07:23] | Can you get into the Penthouse? | 你能进顶层套间吗 |
[07:24] | I think I still have the key. | 我貌似还留着钥匙 |
[07:26] | Get ready. We need you to drop something off. | 做好准备 我们需要你放个东西进去 |
[07:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:30] | She’s pregnant? | 她怀孕了吗 |
[07:33] | It’s mine. | 是我的孩子 |
[07:34] | Nick, the Royals aren’t gonna stop. | 尼克 皇室不会停手的 |
[07:36] | They could come looking for you at Monroe and Rosalee’s. | 他们可能会去门罗和罗莎莉家找你 |
[07:38] | He’s right. They want you dead. | 他说得对 他们想要你死 |
[07:40] | We need to warn Monroe and Rosalee. | 我们得提醒门罗和罗莎莉 |
[07:42] | I’ll call ’em. | 我打电话给他们 |
[07:43] | No. Bring them back here. | 不 直接把他们带回这里吧 |
[07:46] | Do you have any plastic wrap? | 你有保鲜膜吗 |
[07:47] | Plastic–what? | 什么膜 |
[07:53] | Is this really my granddaughter? | 这真的是我的孙女吗 |
[07:56] | It is. | 是的 |
[07:57] | I can hardly believe it. | 我几乎不敢相信 |
[07:59] | Look how much she’s grown in such a short time. | 瞧瞧短短一段时间里她长了多少啊 |
[08:03] | She truly is special. | 果然很特别 |
[08:04] | May I present Miss Juliette Silverton, | 请允许我引荐朱丽叶·西弗敦小姐 |
[08:07] | without whose help this would not have been possible. | 没有她的帮助我们就没办法成功 |
[08:10] | Juliette, this is King Frederick Von– | 朱丽叶 这位是国王弗雷德里克·凡… |
[08:12] | That’s plenty. | 够了 |
[08:16] | I cannot thank you enough. | 感激不尽 |
[08:18] | You will be well taken care of. | 你会受到很好的对待的 |
[08:20] | A whole new life awaits you in Vienna. | 一个全新的生活在维也纳等着你 |
[08:24] | I’ve always had a soft spot for Hexenbiests. | 巫女总是能轻易打动我 |
[08:31] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你啊 |
[08:34] | You are so beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[08:37] | Come give your grandfather a hug. | 过来抱抱爷爷 |
[08:47] | Oh, how I have longed to hold this child. | 天知道我盼着抱抱这孩子盼了多久了 |
[08:53] | At last, where she belongs. | 终于 她回到了她本该在的地方 |
[09:00] | You’ve made me a very happy old man. | 你让我成为了非常幸福的老人 |
[09:03] | Feed and bathe her. | 带她去吃东西和洗澡 |
[09:05] | – Dress her properly. – Your Majesty. | -给她打扮得漂漂亮亮的 -遵命 |
[09:07] | Be sure she’s ready to travel. | 确保她做好长途旅行的准备 |
[09:09] | – Come down. – It’s Rispoli. | -下来吧 -是里斯波利打来的 |
[09:11] | Put him on speaker. | 开扬声器 |
[09:13] | He should be part of our celebration. | 他也应该加入我们的庆祝 |
[09:16] | You’re on speaker with the King | 你正在扬声器上和国王通话 |
[09:18] | who would like to congratulate you on a job well done. | 国王想要祝贺你出色地完成了任务 |
[09:21] | We’ve had a setback. | 遇到了一个难题 |
[09:22] | The Grimm got away. | 那个格林逃走了 |
[09:27] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[09:27] | We don’t know. We’re searching the area now. | 不知道 我们正在搜索这片区域 |
[09:30] | Clear everyone out, meet me back at the hotel, | 把所有人都处理了 然后回酒店见我 |
[09:33] | and we’ll deal with this. | 我们再解决这件事 |
[09:37] | I promise I’ll take care of the Grimm. | 我保证会解决掉这个格林的 |
[09:40] | I suggest you keep that promise. | 我劝你最好能信守承诺 |
[09:47] | Where would he be? | 他会去哪里 |
[09:48] | He’s looking for me. | 他在找我 |
[09:50] | Then you’re coming with me. | 那你就和我一起来 |
[09:51] | She stays here. | 她留在这里 |
[09:53] | She’s done her job, and now you do yours. | 她的任务已经完成了 现在该你了 |
[10:05] | So… | 所以… |
[10:08] | what is this Grimm like? | 这个格林是个什么样的人 |
[10:12] | He won’t stop. | 他不会善罢甘休的 |
[10:25] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:30] | Is anyone here? | 里面有人吗 |
[11:15] | It’s really good you got here when you did. | 你这时候回来真是太好了 |
[11:17] | I guess so. | 我猜也是 |
[11:18] | Oh, I’m serious. Nick really needs you right now. | 我是认真的 尼克现在真的很需要你 |
[11:22] | I just can’t believe they killed his mother. | 我简直不相信他们杀了他妈妈 |
[11:24] | It’s pretty awful. | 真是太可怕了 |
[11:26] | What about Josh? | 乔什怎样了 |
[11:27] | Is he still with us? I mean, he’s not– | 他还在吗 我是说 他没有… |
[11:29] | He’s okay. | 他挺好的 |
[11:34] | Huh, must be you. | 是你的电话吧 |
[11:39] | Aren’t you going to get it? I mean, what if it’s Nick? | 你不打算接吗 如果是尼克怎么办 |
[11:48] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[11:48] | We need to talk. | 我们要谈谈 |
[11:49] | Yeah, we’re on our way there. Bud’s driving. | 我们正在赶来 巴德在开车 |
[11:51] | I’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[11:53] | No. | 不 |
[11:55] | I’ll call you when we get back to his house, | 等我们回到他家 门罗和罗莎莉也安全了 |
[11:56] | and Monroe and Rosalee are safe. | 我会打电话给你的 |
[12:00] | See? It was Nick. Just making sure we’re okay. | 我都说了是尼克吧 他只是想确保我们没事 |
[12:09] | Anywhere in a three mile radius. | 约方圆五公里之内的任何地方 |
[12:11] | Captain, I’m glad you’re back. | 队长 很高兴你回来了 |
[12:13] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[12:14] | Our first lead on the Ripper killings. | 我们掌握了开膛谋杀案的第一条线索 |
[12:17] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[12:19] | We thought we were at a dead end. | 我们还以为查无可查了 |
[12:21] | First two murders were prostitutes, | 头两起被谋杀的对象是妓女 |
[12:22] | killed in the same vicinity where they worked. | 而且都是在她们工作附近遇害的 |
[12:24] | Then there’s the third murder, and we can’t find | 还有第三起谋杀案 可我们找不到 |
[12:26] | any connection between this one and the first two. | 这起案件与前两起之间的联系 |
[12:28] | Except the way she was killed. | 除了她被杀害的方式 |
[12:29] | Then we got a break. | 然后我们有了突破 |
[12:30] | There was a fourth attack tonight | 今晚发生了第四次袭击 |
[12:31] | in the same area where these two bodies were found. | 就在发现这两具尸体的同一个区域 |
[12:33] | Who reported it? | 是谁报的警 |
[12:34] | The victim, Judith Nichols, another working girl. | 受害者叫朱迪思·尼克尔斯 也是妓女 |
[12:36] | She give a description? | 她描述了案发经过吗 |
[12:37] | A pretty good one. | 相当地详尽 |
[12:38] | Tall, 6’4″, 6’5″, well-dressed, slender– | 高个子一米九左右 穿着讲究 身材高挑 |
[12:42] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[12:43] | Yeah, and you’re going to love this. | 有 你肯定会喜欢这点的 |
[12:44] | What? | 什么 |
[12:45] | He has a British accent. | 他带着一口英国腔 |
[12:46] | Guy thought he was Jack the Ripper. | 自以为是开膛手杰克 |
[12:48] | So how did she get away? | 那她是怎么逃脱的 |
[12:49] | This is the weird part. | 这就是奇怪的地方 |
[12:50] | Three men came to her rescue, one of them wearing | 有三个人去救她 她认为其中一人 |
[12:53] | what she thought was a police uniform, | 身穿的是警服 |
[12:55] | but it was probably a security guard because | 但是也有可能是保安 |
[12:57] | there’s no record of this guy getting arrested. | 因为没有这家伙被捕的记录 |
[12:59] | Yeah, I don’t know, maybe they took the creep out | 我说不好 也许他们把这混蛋带走 |
[13:01] | and beat him to death. | 打死了 |
[13:01] | Not that we think that’s a good thing. | 我们倒认为这是件好事 |
[13:05] | Well, keep me posted. | 有新情况随时通知我 |
[13:10] | I swear to God, if I have to cut up another body for a potion. | 我发誓 为了制药再肢解一具尸体这事可不常见 |
[13:13] | Or heal the Captain one more time? | 或是再治愈队长一次 |
[13:15] | Let’s drink to something. | 我们要好好喝一杯 |
[13:17] | To something. | 喝一杯 |
[13:29] | You know, we still haven’t heard from Nick. | 我们还没收到尼克的消息 |
[13:31] | Or Trubel. | 或麻烦鬼 |
[13:33] | We should call ’em. | 我们应该打电话给他们 |
[13:34] | Yeah, you’re right, except the phone’s way over there. | 说得对 但是电话在好远的那边 |
[13:41] | Monroe, Rosalee, it’s Trubel! | 门罗 罗莎莉 我是麻烦鬼 |
[13:43] | And me, Bud, I’m with her. | 还有我 巴德 和她一起 |
[13:50] | What’s wrong? | 什么事 |
[13:51] | A lot. They killed Nick’s mom. | 很多事 他们杀了尼克的妈妈 |
[13:52] | What? | 什么 |
[13:53] | Hundjagers working for the Royals. | 猎犬怪是皇室的手下 |
[13:55] | They have the kid. | 他们把孩子带走了 |
[13:56] | Oh, my God, no. | 天呐 不 |
[13:58] | Where’s Nick? | 尼克呢 |
[13:59] | Looking for him. We’ve got to get you two out of here. | 正在找他 我们得把你们俩带走 |
[14:01] | You can stay at my house | 你们可以待在我家 |
[14:02] | because nobody really cares about me. | 因为没人真的在意我 |
[14:03] | I mean, not that nobody cares, but the Royals | 不是说没人在意 可皇室 |
[14:06] | don’t even know who I am. | 都不知道我是谁 |
[14:07] | I mean, I don’t think they do. | 我是说我认为他们不知道 |
[14:09] | Oh, my God, you don’t think they could– | 天呐 你们不是以为他们会 |
[14:10] | No, Bud. They don’t even know about me. | 不 巴德 他们甚至都不知道我的存在 |
[14:12] | How would they know about you? Let’s go. | 又怎么会知道你呢 走吧 |
[14:13] | You’re right. You’re right. We’re both under the radar. | 没错 没错 我们俩目前还是安全的 |
[14:15] | Which is why I think we should get the hell out of here. | 所以我认为我们应该赶快离开这里 |
[14:16] | We should go. | 我们应该去 |
[14:17] | I got plenty of toothbrushes. | 我有很多牙刷 |
[14:22] | And then immediately called security after that– | 在那之后 立即打电话给保安 |
[14:24] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[14:25] | Hey. Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[14:26] | Something pretty grisly. | 非常可怕的事 |
[14:28] | One of the guests found a head in a closet. | 其中一名住客在衣橱里发现了一颗头颅 |
[14:31] | This is the hotel manager, Mr. Adams. | 这是酒店经理亚当斯先生 |
[14:33] | I’m Detective Burkhardt. This is Detective Griffin. | 我是伯克哈德警探 这位是格里芬警探 |
[14:36] | Who found it? | 是谁发现的 |
[14:37] | One of our hotel guests, Miss Schade. | 我们其中的一名客人 莎德小姐 |
[14:40] | Housekeeping heard her screaming, | 客房服务的人听到她大叫 |
[14:41] | immediately called hotel security. | 立刻给酒店保安打了电话 |
[14:44] | They notified me. | 他们通知了我 |
[14:45] | I just can’t believe it. | 我只是不敢相信 |
[14:47] | Where’s the guest? | 客人呢 |
[14:48] | Right in here. | 在这里 |
[14:53] | Miss Schade, | 莎德小姐 |
[14:55] | these are Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin. | 这两位是伯克哈德和格里芬警探 |
[14:57] | Can you tell us what happened? | 能和我说说事发经过吗 |
[14:58] | I came back to my room– I’d been gone a couple of days– | 我回到房间 我好几天都没回来了 |
[15:01] | and I opened the closet door, and there it was. | 一打开衣橱的门 就看到了头颅 |
[15:04] | It was awful. | 太吓人了 |
[15:06] | I’m pregnant, you know. | 你们也看到我怀孕了 |
[15:09] | We’re going to need the names and vehicle information | 我们需要每一位住在这间房里的 |
[15:11] | of everyone who was staying in this room. | 所有人的姓名以及车辆信息 |
[15:12] | Right away. | 立刻去办 |
[15:16] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:17] | I almost went into labor with all that screaming. | 叫成那样 我都差点要早产了 |
[15:20] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[15:20] | It looks like they haven’t packed up yet. | 看来他们还没收拾行李 |
[15:22] | Now what? | 现在怎么做 |
[15:23] | Now we can find out what vehicles they’re driving, | 现在我们可以查明他们所开的车辆 |
[15:25] | put out arrest warrants for Kenneth and Rispoli. | 对肯尼斯和里斯波利发出逮捕令 |
[15:28] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[15:30] | There’s a printout of names and vehicles | 有一份打印好的名单和车辆信息 |
[15:32] | waiting at the front desk. | 就放在前台 |
[15:33] | APB’s on everything. | 发出全境通告 |
[15:34] | Have an officer take Adalind back to Bud’s. You stay here. | 派个警官带爱达玲到巴德那去 你留在这 |
[15:38] | Hey, I’m sorry about your mom. | 你母亲的事我很遗憾 |
[15:41] | I know how much that hurts. | 我懂得那种伤痛 |
[15:44] | She died trying to save my daughter. | 她为了保护我的女儿而死 |
[15:52] | This must be difficult, | 你生活发生如此剧变 |
[15:55] | your life changing so drastically. | 想必很不容易吧 |
[15:58] | You must have loved your Grimm. | 你一定很爱那个格林 |
[16:00] | You sacrificed so much. | 竟然做出那么大的牺牲 |
[16:02] | I thought it was a sacrifice. | 我以前觉得是牺牲 |
[16:06] | I’m not so sure anymore. | 现在不太确定了 |
[16:08] | A Hexenbiest with your powers | 像你这样能力高超的巫女 |
[16:11] | could be a very valuable asset | 对尊重你的人来说 |
[16:13] | to someone who respects them. | 是非常宝贵的财富 |
[16:16] | Like you? | 你是说你吗 |
[16:17] | My family has a long history with Hexenbiests. | 我的家族和巫女渊源长久 |
[16:21] | We’ve always embraced the very things for which others | 为巫女招来杀身之祸的那些特质 |
[16:24] | have burned you at the stake. | 是我们都能包容的 |
[16:27] | But I can imagine the confusion you’ve experienced | 但我可以想象你有过的困惑 |
[16:32] | not being born to it. | 因为你不是天生就是巫女 |
[16:34] | You’re Sean’s father. | 你是肖恩的父亲 |
[16:36] | That is true. | 没错 |
[16:37] | Just to be clear, | 先说明 |
[16:38] | you tried to have both Sean and his Hexenbiest mother killed | 你曾经不止一次想要杀死肖恩 |
[16:44] | more than once. | 和他的巫女母亲 |
[16:45] | That was the Queen, not me. | 是王后想杀 不是我 |
[16:48] | Well, if the Queen tries anything like that with me… | 如果王后胆敢这么对我… |
[16:58] | The Queen is dead. | 王后已经死了 |
[17:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:07] | You’re beautiful. | 你真美丽 |
[17:13] | Any private plane, | 任何一架 |
[17:14] | that should be traveling with a very small child. | 载着幼童的私人飞机 |
[17:24] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:47] | Got to go. | 挂了 |
[17:49] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[17:53] | She was set up, Hank. | 她是被设计的 汉克 |
[17:55] | My mother was smart. | 我妈妈很聪明 |
[17:56] | There was no way she would | 她不可能无缘无故出现 |
[17:57] | have showed up if she didn’t think she was safe, | 除非她觉得她带着孩子 |
[17:59] | especially with the child. | 是安全的 |
[18:00] | Why would she come here at all? You didn’t contact her. | 那她为何来这 你又没联系她 |
[18:03] | Somebody did, | 有人联系了 |
[18:05] | and the only way could have been from my computer. | 而且只可能是通过我的电脑联系 |
[18:07] | So who had access? | 谁有这个权限 |
[18:09] | Only me… | 只有我… |
[18:14] | And Juliette. | 和朱丽叶 |
[18:16] | Kelly would have trusted her. | 凯利信任朱丽叶 |
[18:18] | With her life. | 完全信任 |
[18:19] | I think maybe she did, Nick. | 我觉得可能是她干的 尼克 |
[18:27] | Kenneth Bowes-Lyon! | 肯尼斯·伯斯李昂 |
[18:30] | Hands behind your head, now! | 手放到脑袋后面 快 |
[18:31] | – Okay, Okay. – Get down on the ground! | -好好 -跪在地上 |
[18:33] | – All the way down, now! – Get down! | -跪下 快点 -跪下 |
[18:37] | Hands behind your back. | 手放脑袋后面去 |
[18:38] | – Let’s check. – Hold him. | -检查一下 -抓住他 |
[18:39] | Do you have anything in your pockets? | 你口袋里有东西吗 |
[18:41] | I think there’s been a mistake. | 我觉得这肯定有什么误会 |
[18:43] | Get him up. Get him up. | 拉他起来 拉起来 |
[18:46] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[18:48] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你所说的一切都将作为 |
[18:50] | in a court of law. | 你的呈堂证供 |
[18:52] | Keep driving. | 继续开 |
[18:59] | Leaving Portland, are we? | 我们这是要离开波特兰吗 |
[19:01] | Our destination? | 目的地是哪儿 |
[19:06] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪里 |
[19:09] | Where you belong. | 去你该去的地方 |
[19:11] | I doubt that. | 我不信 |
[19:21] | Your Majesty. | 国王陛下 |
[19:23] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[19:24] | The police were waiting for Kenneth at the hotel. | 警察在酒店门口等着肯尼斯 |
[19:27] | He was set up by the Grimm. | 他中了格林的圈套 |
[19:29] | This Grimm is really becoming annoying. | 这个格林真是越来越烦人了 |
[19:32] | Would you like me to go back and get Kenneth out? | 你要我回去把肯尼斯救出来吗 |
[19:35] | No. | 不用 |
[19:38] | Let the Grimm have him. | 就把他留给格林吧 |
[19:40] | They both need a little closure. | 他们彼此都需要一个了结 |
[19:44] | Get ready to go. | 准备出发 |
[19:46] | Yes, your Majesty. | 是 陛下 |
[20:07] | Get out. | 下车 |
[20:10] | I take it this isn’t standard procedure. | 这是不走标准流程了嘛 |
[20:17] | Lay down. | 趴下 |
[20:19] | If you’re going to put a bullet in the back of my head, | 如果你想在我脑后开一枪 |
[20:21] | just do it. | 尽管开枪 |
[21:12] | I’d always heard how badass you Grimms were, | 我总听说你们格林有多么多么厉害 |
[21:16] | but your mother was a complete letdown. | 但你母亲可真让我失望 |
[21:21] | Of course, I did have the element of surprise on my side. | 当然也有些令我惊讶的事 |
[21:27] | How’d you get Juliette to help? | 你是怎么让朱丽叶帮你的 |
[21:28] | She didn’t take that much convincing. | 也没费多大功夫说服她 |
[21:31] | One good romp in your bed… | 在你床上滚一滚 |
[21:34] | Well, let’s just say her needs weren’t being met. | 只能说她之前欲求不足啊 |
[21:39] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[21:40] | The King’s delighted to have his grandchild back. | 国王很开心找回他的孙女 |
[21:43] | She’ll be well rewarded. | 她会受到极大的奖励 |
[21:44] | She’s changed the course of history, just so you know. | 如你所知 她改变了整个历史轨迹 |
[21:47] | Too bad you won’t live to see it. | 只可惜你不能亲眼看见了 |
[22:15] | Okay, this is crazy. I’m going back. | 真是疯狂 我要回去了 |
[22:17] | No, no, no. This is the way Nick wanted it. | 不不不 尼克就希望这样 |
[22:18] | Okay, look, I’m sure Nick can handle this guy, | 我肯定尼克能够对付那家伙 |
[22:21] | but he killed Nick’s mom. | 但他杀了尼克的母亲 |
[22:25] | What if he kills Nick? | 万一他又要了尼克的命呢 |
[22:29] | Then we finish what he started. | 那我们再去收拾残局 |
[22:58] | For my mother. | 为我的母亲 |
[23:34] | Juliette’s with the Royals. | 朱丽叶和皇室在一起 |
[23:35] | They have Adalind’s kid. | 他们手上还有爱达玲的孩子 |
[23:36] | Get back to the precinct. Triangulate Juliette’s cell. | 回警局 定位朱丽叶的位置 |
[23:39] | We need to get to them before they’re gone. | 我们得赶在他们离开前截住他们 |
[23:40] | On it. | 好的 |
[23:42] | What do you want to do about the body? | 尸体你准备怎么办 |
[23:43] | Nothing, we’re going after Juliette. | 不怎么办 我们去找朱丽叶 |
[23:45] | We’re going to need some help on this. | 这事我们得找点外援 |
[23:46] | The last time you pulled a gun on Juliette, it didn’t go well. | 上一次你拿枪指着朱丽叶 结果可不怎么好 |
[23:48] | Trubel? | 麻烦鬼 |
[23:49] | That’s what I was thinking. | 我也这么想 |
[23:54] | I can’t believe Kelly got killed. | 不敢相信凯利被杀了 |
[23:58] | How did that happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[23:59] | I feel so bad for Nick. | 真是替尼克伤心 |
[24:02] | Were you with him when he found his mother’s body? | 他发现他妈妈尸体的时候 你也在场吗 |
[24:04] | Yeah, but it wasn’t her body. | 在 不过不是尸体 |
[24:06] | What? | 什么 |
[24:10] | They put her head in a box for him to find. | 他们把她的头放在纸盒子里给他看的 |
[24:12] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[24:14] | Oh, they’re animals. | 真是禽兽 |
[24:16] | Nick’s gonna need us now more than ever. | 尼克现在肯定非常需要我们 |
[24:18] | And Juliette. | 还有朱丽叶 |
[24:20] | Wait, shouldn’t she be here? | 等等 她不是应该在这里吗 |
[24:21] | Nick didn’t tell you? | 尼克没告诉你吗 |
[24:22] | There were some side effects to him getting his Grimm back. | 帮他重新变回格林引发了一些副作用 |
[24:26] | Yeah, I remember, but– | 我记得 但… |
[24:30] | Juliette’s a Hexenbiest. | 朱丽叶现在是巫女 |
[24:32] | No way. | 不可能 |
[24:33] | She torched the trailer and almost killed Monroe. | 她放火烧了拖车 还差点杀了门罗 |
[24:35] | And me. | 和我 |
[24:36] | I can’t believe this. | 不敢相信 |
[24:38] | Believe it. | 相信吧 |
[24:42] | Somebody’s out there. | 有人来了 |
[24:55] | It’s Nick and Hank. | 是尼克和汉克 |
[25:01] | Juliette’s a Hexenbiest? | 朱丽叶现在是巫女了 |
[25:02] | Yeah, and she’s with the Royals. | 对 她和皇室一伙了 |
[25:04] | That bitch has my kid? | 我的孩子在那个贱人手上 |
[25:05] | She helped the Royals take her. | 她帮皇室带走了她 |
[25:07] | We’re going to need you on this. | 这事我们需要你的帮忙 |
[25:08] | You got it. Never should have left. | 没问题 当初我就不该走 |
[25:11] | Wu, I’m putting you on speaker. | 吴 我开扬声器 |
[25:13] | I triangulated her cell. | 我定位了她的手机 |
[25:14] | She’s in North Plains, outside our jurisdiction. | 她现在在北部平原 不在我们的管辖区域 |
[25:16] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[25:17] | Didn’t think so. | 不能不在乎 |
[25:18] | It’s a big, gated compound. | 她在一个很大有关卡的区域 |
[25:20] | Only one road in about a mile off the highway. | 只能从一条离高速公路1.6公里左右的小路进入 |
[25:23] | You got an address? | 有地址吗 |
[25:24] | 422 Mountain Estate Drive. I’ll meet you there. | 422号半山庄园道 我在那里跟你们汇合 |
[25:26] | No. Not this time. It’s too risky. | 不 这次不行 太冒险了 |
[25:28] | I don’t want you getting pulled down with what I have to do. | 我不希望你因为我要做的事而丢了饭碗 |
[25:35] | Considering who’s in the compound, | 鉴于住在房子里的人 |
[25:37] | my guess is it’s going to be heavily guarded. | 我猜一定是重兵把守 |
[25:39] | How are we going in? | 我们要怎么进去 |
[25:40] | Quietly. | 偷偷潜进去 |
[25:42] | We need some things from the shop. | 我们需要去店里拿些东西 |
[25:43] | – Coming with you. – Me too. | -我跟你们一起去 -我也是 |
[25:44] | Well, someone needs to stay here with Adalind and Bud | 得有人留在这里和爱达玲和巴德一起 |
[25:46] | just in case. | 以防万一 |
[25:47] | Yeah, yeah, that’s a really good idea, | 对 对 好想法 |
[25:48] | because if anybody does come here, it’s just me and Adalind, | 因为如果真的有人来了 只有我和爱达玲 |
[25:50] | and, you know, the little guy. | 还有这个小家伙 |
[25:52] | I’ll stay. | 我留下 |
[25:56] | You better come back. | 你最好安全回来 |
[25:57] | I’ll be okay. I promise. | 我不会有事的 我保证 |
[26:07] | How are you feeling? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[26:08] | Tired, angry, and scared. | 累 生气 害怕 |
[26:15] | Now, which poison do you want? | 你要用什么药 |
[26:17] | There’s still some Siegbarste Gift. | 还有一些食人魔礼物 |
[26:19] | That stuff will take down an ogre. | 这东西可以放倒一个食人魔 |
[26:21] | It will take down just about anything. | 基本上什么东西都不在话下 |
[26:22] | Bring it. | 带上 |
[26:30] | This is cool. | 这好棒 |
[26:32] | What kind of weapon are you going to use? | 你要带什么武器 |
[26:35] | I’m good. | 我不用 |
[26:36] | Right. | 也是 |
[26:42] | Nick, if we do find Juliette, what do you want us to do? | 尼克 如果我们真的找到了朱丽叶 要怎么办 |
[26:49] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[27:04] | We’re getting close, about 1/4 of a mile. | 越来越近了 差不多还有400米 |
[27:06] | We should pull off soon. | 我们应该尽快找地方停车 |
[27:07] | Car behind us. Coming in kind of fast. | 有车在后面 在赶上来 |
[27:12] | She’s right. | 她说得没错 |
[27:18] | Let’s pull over, see what he does. | 我们停车 看看他会怎么做 |
[27:37] | Not good. | 不妙啊 |
[27:39] | Let’s not get caught in the car. | 赶紧下车 |
[28:06] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[28:07] | I know you told me not to do this, | 我知道你让我别这么做 |
[28:09] | but after what they did to your mom, I got to be here. | 但在他们杀了你妈妈之后 我一定得来 |
[28:12] | Just so you know, I left my badge at home. | 对了 我把警徽留在家里了 |
[28:16] | I’m glad you came. | 很高兴你来了 |
[28:17] | How we doing this? | 我们要怎么做 |
[28:20] | Leave the cars here. We walk. | 把车停在这 走过去 |
[28:23] | And no noise. | 不要发出声响 |
[28:25] | Could I still bring a shotgun? | 我还能带猎枪吗 |
[28:30] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[28:33] | You never know. | 世事难料 |
[28:35] | Bring it. | 带着吧 |
[28:56] | Geez, Rosalee. | 天呐 罗莎莉 |
[28:58] | Don’t be sneaking up on me like that. | 别这么在我身后 |
[29:00] | You need a break. I’ll take over for a while. | 你需要休息 我来替你一会儿 |
[29:02] | Good idea. I’m a little jumpy. | 好主意 我是有点神经质了 |
[29:06] | Say, uh, you know I’ve been thinking about | 我一直在想 |
[29:08] | what’s going to happen once Adalind has her baby. | 等爱达玲生下孩子后 事情会怎么发展 |
[29:10] | So have I. | 我也是 |
[29:12] | Well, you think Adalind and Nick are going to, | 你觉得爱达玲和尼克会 |
[29:14] | like, you know, move in together, and, uh– | 就是同居… |
[29:17] | And get married? No. | 结婚吗 不觉得 |
[29:19] | Good, good, ’cause, uh, I don’t think that would work. | 那就好 那就好 我也觉得这不可行 |
[29:22] | I mean, Juliette was just so right for Nick– | 朱丽叶跟尼克天造地设 |
[29:27] | the, uh– the old Juliette, | 以前的朱丽叶 |
[29:29] | not the crazy new one. | 不是现在这个疯婆子 |
[29:32] | I wonder what they’re going to name the kid. | 我很想知道他们会给孩子取什么名字 |
[30:13] | And what do you say we put this one | 你觉得把这一块放在这里 |
[30:16] | right there. | 怎么样 |
[30:20] | What do you think, Princess? | 你觉得呢 小公主 |
[30:22] | Is this a beautiful castle? | 这个城堡好看吗 |
[30:27] | Well, that wasn’t very nice. | 这可不礼貌 |
[30:49] | You are going to be the builder of kingdoms. | 你会成为王国的建造者 |
[30:55] | Your Majesty, | 陛下 |
[30:56] | the pilot just reported they are five minutes out. | 飞行员报告说他们还有五分钟到 |
[30:59] | Time for us to go home, Diana. | 该回家了 戴安娜 |
[31:01] | Take her, please. | 带上她 |
[31:05] | We’re going to have a nice ride to a big boat. | 我们要搭飞机去坐大船啦 |
[31:20] | Two guys in front of the house. | 房子前面有两个人 |
[31:27] | I hear something. | 我听到了什么声音 |
[31:30] | I don’t hear anything. | 我什么都没听到 |
[31:31] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[31:40] | That’s got to be their way out. | 他们肯定是准备这么离开 |
[31:47] | Juliette is not getting on the helicopter. | 朱丽叶休想上飞机 |
[31:50] | Wu, take the knife. | 吴 拿着刀 |
[32:52] | Downstairs. | 楼下 |
[33:04] | Hell. | 妈的 |
[33:09] | If I’m not back in 60 seconds– | 如果我60秒后还没回来… |
[33:11] | We’ll be gone. | 那我们就先走了 |
[34:41] | They’re back. | 他们回来了 |
[34:46] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[34:47] | They got away. | 被他们逃走了 |
[34:48] | All of them? | 他们所有人 |
[34:49] | They had a helicopter. | 他们有直升机 |
[34:52] | You didn’t get Diana. | 你没把戴安娜带回来 |
[34:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:58] | What about Juliette? Was she there? | 那朱丽叶呢 她在那里吗 |
[35:00] | She got away too. | 她也逃走了 |
[35:02] | Oh, Nick. | 尼克 |
[35:03] | You can go back home now. | 你们可以回家了 |
[35:06] | What about me? Where am I supposed to go? | 那我呢 我要去哪里 |
[35:12] | You stay here with Bud | 你留在这里和巴德一起 |
[35:14] | until we wrap all this up. | 等我们把事情了结 |
[35:23] | Nick… | 尼克 |
[35:26] | You go home. I’ll handle the captain. | 你回家吧 队长那边我来处理 |
[35:37] | Nick did everything he could, but they got away. | 尼克拼尽全力 但还是让他们脱身了 |
[35:40] | My father has Diana now. | 戴安娜现在在我父亲手上 |
[35:45] | There’s nothing we can do about it. | 我们也无计可施 |
[35:48] | You tell Adalind? | 这事告诉爱达玲了吗 |
[35:49] | – Yeah. – Good. | -说了 -很好 |
[35:51] | Glad I don’t have to again. | 幸好不用我再去跟她说这种事 |
[35:53] | Captain, there’s a few bodies up there. | 队长 那里有一些尸体 |
[35:56] | That’s out of our jurisdiction, isn’t it? | 不在我们的辖区 不是吗 |
[35:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:59] | Shoot anybody? | 开枪打死人了吗 |
[36:01] | One. With a shotgun. | 一个 用的猎枪 |
[36:03] | Well, there’s no ballistics. Nothing tying you to them, so… | 那没有弹道之说 也就没法把你们和这事牵扯上 |
[36:07] | Don’t worry. I’ll handle it. | 别担心 我来处理 |
[36:09] | If it’s any consolation, Kenneth is dead. | 要说安慰的话 肯尼斯死了 |
[36:12] | Well, that is some consolation. | 确实挺安慰的 |
[36:16] | I still have to deal with what I did, though. | 但我还是得处理我做的事 |
[36:19] | But that was Jack. | 但那是杰克干的 |
[36:22] | Yeah, but… | 对 但… |
[36:24] | I can’t explain it, and they won’t stop looking. | 我没法解释 他们也不会停止调查 |
[36:27] | What we need is a suspect that’s about your height… | 我们需要的是一个跟你差不多身高的嫌疑犯 |
[36:30] | With a British accent. | 还操着一口英音 |
[36:32] | What are the chances of finding that? | 要找到这样的几率得多低啊 |
[36:52] | We’re going on a big ship across the ocean | 我们会登上一艘很大的船 横渡大洋 |
[36:55] | and take you home. | 带你回家 |
[36:57] | You know, you really are a princess. | 你真的是公主 |
[37:04] | What do you see? | 你看见了什么 |
[37:24] | What? What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[37:27] | Get your hands off me! | 把你的手拿开 |
[37:29] | I am the King! | 我是国王 |
[37:44] | Push! | 用力 |
[37:45] | Here it is! Here it is! | 出来了 出来了 |
[37:56] | Down with the King. | 国王拿下了 |
[38:12] | He’ll make a good Jack. | 他会成为合格的杰克 |
[38:21] | I just wish I could tell him how much I appreciate this. | 真希望能让他知道我有多感激他 |
[38:27] | Maybe Jack will tell him. | 也许杰克会告诉他 |
[39:13] | I didn’t know Kenneth was gonna do that. | 我不知道肯尼斯会这么做 |
[39:19] | She trusted you. | 她信任你 |
[39:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:26] | I thought they just wanted Diana. | 我以为他们只是要戴安娜 |
[39:28] | You betrayed her! | 你出卖了她 |
[39:50] | Do it, Nick. | 动手吧 尼克 |
[39:53] | Kill me. Just do it. | 杀了我 动手吧 |
[39:58] | Do it. | 动手 |
[40:15] | You can’t put me out of your misery, huh? | 你没办法杀了我 |
[40:21] | I hope you’re not going to tell me you’re still in love with me. | 你可别跟我说你还爱着我 |
[40:23] | Get out. | 滚 |
[40:25] | After everything I’ve done for you, | 在我为你做了这么多事之后 |
[40:26] | you think that’s how we’re gonna end it? | 你觉得最终的结局会是这样吗 |
[40:30] | You should have killed me when you had the chance. | 刚刚有机会的时候 你应该杀了我的 |
[40:54] | I’m done fighting, Juliette. | 我已经受够了争吵了 朱丽叶 |
[40:57] | Maybe I still love you. | 也许我还爱着你 |
[40:58] | Maybe that’s something that just never goes away. | 也许这是永远也不会变的事情 |
[41:01] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[41:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:04] | I wish I was. | 多希望我也是 |
[41:08] | Good-bye, Nick. | 再见 尼克 |
[41:11] | Good-bye, Juliette. | 再见 朱丽叶 |
[41:20] | No. | 不 |
[41:22] | No. | 不 |
[41:23] | No, Juliette. | 不要 朱丽叶 |
[41:32] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[41:38] | Juliette, no. | 朱丽叶 不要 |
[41:48] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[42:17] | Get her. | 抓住她 |