时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | They grabbed Trubel. I tried to stop them. They drugged me. | 他们抓走了麻烦鬼 我试着阻止 却被迷晕了 |
[00:05] | When I woke up, Juliette’s body was gone, | 等我醒来 朱丽叶的尸体不见了 |
[00:06] | and my mom’s head; they took everything. | 我母亲的头也失踪了 他们把一切都拿走了 |
[00:08] | Look, do you have Trubel or not? | 麻烦鬼在不在你手里 |
[00:09] | I can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[00:10] | You just did. | 你已经说了 |
[00:12] | Want to hold him? | 要抱抱他吗 |
[00:13] | He won’t break. | 他不会坏的 |
[00:14] | I don’t want to raise him by myself. | 我不想一个人抚养他 |
[00:16] | And he’s as much of you as he is me. | 他流着你的血 也流着我的血 |
[00:18] | I don’t know if that’s good on either side. | 我不知道这是不是好事 |
[00:20] | “Occultatum Libera” “Occultatum Libera”? | |
[00:22] | They’re coming here… | 他们要来了 |
[00:23] | Translated, it would mean | 大致翻译过来就是 |
[00:25] | something like “Free what’s hidden” | “释放隐匿之人” |
[00:28] | or “Free the hidden.” | “解放隐藏之物”之类的 |
[00:29] | What the hell does it mean? | 这到底是什么意思 |
[00:31] | It’s war. | 这是战争 |
[01:07] | Come in. | 进来 |
[01:10] | They’re almost done. | 他们快弄好了 |
[01:11] | So am I. | 我也要好了 |
[01:12] | I just have to put Kelly in the car seat. | 等我把凯利放进车座里 |
[01:13] | I’ll get him. | 我来就好了 |
[01:16] | How long have you lived in this house? | 你住在这栋房子里多久了 |
[01:20] | About six and a half years. | 差不多六年半了吧 |
[01:24] | I never thought I’d be here forever, but… | 我从没想过一辈子都住在这里 不过 |
[01:27] | I didn’t know anything about being a Grimm | 当我买这房子的时候 |
[01:29] | when I bought it… | 我可不知道什么是格林 |
[01:33] | Now that I think about it, you were my first. | 现在回过头想想 你是我的第一个 |
[01:36] | First what? | 第一个什么 |
[01:38] | First woge I ever saw. | 我见到的第一次转化 |
[01:41] | Remember that? | 还记得吗 |
[01:42] | You were coming out of a coffee shop. | 你当时从咖啡店里走出来 |
[01:43] | I was with Hank… | 我和汉克在一起 |
[01:50] | and you looked at me. | 你看了我一眼 |
[01:51] | As I remember it, you were looking at me. | 我记得是你先看我的 |
[01:54] | You scared the hell out of me. | 你都快把我吓死了 |
[01:55] | You scared the hell out of me too. | 你也把我吓得够呛啊 |
[01:58] | I guess you were my first as well. | 你也是我的第一个 |
[02:01] | I’d never seen a Grimm before. | 我之前从没见过格林 |
[02:05] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰你们 |
[02:06] | Can we grab the crib? | 我们能把婴儿床搬走了吗 |
[02:07] | Yeah, it’s ready. | 可以 已经收拾好了 |
[02:11] | I’ll get it; here– | 我来吧 给你 |
[02:12] | I’ll get him in the car. Thanks. | 我把他放进车里 谢了 |
[02:16] | You ready to go? | 你准备好了吗 |
[03:00] | You kicked ass yesterday. | 你昨天还真是疯狂啊 |
[03:02] | Yeah, it was pretty nonstop. | 是啊 我当时根本停不下来 |
[03:04] | How much did we do? | 战果如何 |
[03:05] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[03:08] | Oh, I kicked serious ass yesterday. | 哇 我昨天还真是勇猛 |
[03:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:18] | There’s just a little– | 太多了 |
[03:19] | Just a little too much of– | 这里面那什么太多了 |
[03:20] | Catuaba. I might’ve doubled dosed. | 卡图巴 我可能不小心放了两倍剂量 |
[03:23] | I can cut that with some bayberry. | 我去拿点杨梅中和一下 |
[03:25] | I’m not sure you could cut that with a chain saw. | 我觉得这剂量放什么都中和不了 |
[03:37] | – Nick! – I can’t stop it! | -尼克 -我停不下来 |
[03:39] | Let go of the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[03:46] | That was close. | 真是差一点点 |
[03:56] | I know this is gonna sound weird, | 我知道这么说有点怪 |
[03:59] | but I miss Juliette. | 但是我想朱丽叶了 |
[04:03] | The old Juliette… | 以前的朱丽叶 |
[04:05] | before she turned… | 没变巫女的朱丽叶 |
[04:08] | I miss that Juliette too. | 我也想念那个朱丽叶 |
[04:11] | But I’m more glad the bullet missed you. | 不过子弹没打中你 这才是最重要的 |
[04:18] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[04:21] | Come back! | 回来 |
[04:23] | Come back! | 回来 |
[04:24] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[04:25] | – Don’t leave us! – Where are you? | -别走 -你在哪里 |
[04:28] | Come back! | 回来 |
[04:33] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[04:44] | Is she… | 她是不是 |
[04:48] | Mother’s left us. | 妈妈离开我们了 |
[04:51] | How could she do this? | 她怎么能这样呢 |
[04:54] | We loved her! | 我们那么爱她 |
[04:55] | Maybe we didn’t love her enough. | 也许我们爱的还不够 |
[04:56] | I loved her more than enough. | 我已经很爱她了 |
[05:02] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[05:11] | Hurry up, Big John! Come on! | 快点 胖约翰 走了 |
[05:20] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[05:24] | Miss? | 女士 |
[05:28] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:30] | Miss? | 女士 |
[05:31] | What do we do? | 现在要怎么办 |
[05:34] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[05:36] | We find another mother. | 再找一个妈妈 |
[05:38] | I found a lady here– | 我发现一位女士 |
[06:01] | So this is home? | 这就是我们的家了 |
[06:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:05] | It’s safe. Nobody knows where we are. | 这很安全 没人知道我们在这里 |
[06:10] | I can kind of see why. | 我能看出来 |
[06:13] | It looks nicer on the inside. | 里面其实挺不错的 |
[06:39] | So kid-friendly. | 这地方对小孩子真好 |
[07:05] | It’s a little barren, but I got us enough to start– | 我知道是有点空 不过也足够了 |
[07:08] | Where’s your furniture? | 你的家具呢 |
[07:10] | It’s in storage. | 在仓库里 |
[07:12] | I didn’t want anything from the old house, | 我不想要老房子里的东西 |
[07:13] | I didn’t want the movers to know where we moved. | 我也不想让搬家工人知道我们搬去哪 |
[07:16] | I don’t want anybody to know where we are. | 我不想让任何人知道我们的住处 |
[07:18] | Good. | 好吧 |
[07:20] | Is that the only access? | 这是唯一的出口吗 |
[07:21] | Well, there’s a heavily-bolted door to the fire escape, | 安全出口处有个上了闩的门 |
[07:24] | and there’s the roof, which you can only access from here. | 屋顶也可以出去 不过只能从这里上去 |
[07:29] | And this… | 还有这个 |
[07:33] | It’s not even in the city plans. | 城市规划里都没有这个 |
[07:36] | I think it was built during prohibition…. | 我想应该是禁酒时期建的 |
[07:38] | Leads down to the tunnels beneath the city, | 这下面应该是地下通道 |
[07:41] | Shanghai tunnels maybe, but… | 可能通往港口 不过 |
[07:44] | it’s been blocked off. | 已经封死了 |
[07:47] | This room’s for you and Kelly… | 这间房间是给你和凯利的 |
[07:52] | Aren’t we a little exposed? | 这窗户会不会有点太透了 |
[07:55] | Not really. Three inches of solid steel. | 不会 7.5厘米厚的钢板呢 |
[08:00] | Well, it’s not exactly charming, | 这地方是不够温馨 |
[08:02] | but I do feel safer than the other place. | 不过确实更安全 |
[08:06] | After everything that happened, | 发生了这么多事情之后 |
[08:07] | I’m not taking any chances with my son or with you. | 我不能让你们再出什么乱子了 |
[08:11] | Where will you be? | 你要睡哪里呢 |
[08:12] | Just down there. | 那边 |
[08:15] | And bathrooms? | 卫生间呢 |
[08:16] | Only one: in the corner. | 只有一个 在角落 |
[08:19] | We’ll get used to that. | 我们会习惯的 |
[08:21] | I will need to get a few things, though, | 但我还需要别的东西 |
[08:23] | like food. | 比如食物 |
[08:26] | Use this credit card to get whatever it is you need. | 这张卡给你刷 要什么就买 |
[08:29] | The entrance code is on the paper. | 进门密码写在纸上 |
[08:31] | This is the key to the door, | 这是门的钥匙 |
[08:34] | and this is the key to the car | 这把是车钥匙 |
[08:35] | parked next to mine down below. | 车就停在我的旁边 |
[08:37] | Juliette’s? | 这是朱丽叶的吗 |
[08:38] | It was. Is that a problem? | 曾经是 有什么问题吗 |
[08:41] | No. | 没有 |
[08:46] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[08:48] | Yeah, I know where it is. | 对 我知道在哪里 |
[08:49] | I can be there in 20 minutes. | 我20分钟后能到 |
[08:54] | If this is where I’m supposed to ask | 如果这时候我该问 |
[08:56] | what time you’re gonna be home, | 你几点回家 |
[08:57] | don’t worry, I won’t. | 别担心 我不会问的 |
[09:07] | Home sweet home. | 幸福的家啊 |
[09:26] | It’s my fault Mother got away. | 妈妈走了是我的错 |
[09:30] | I was on watch, | 当时是我看守 |
[09:33] | and I fell asleep. | 却睡着了 |
[10:04] | It’s because of what we are, isn’t it? | 都是因为我们的样子 对吗 |
[10:08] | Real mothers would never abandon thr children. | 真正的母亲不会抛下孩子的 |
[10:11] | No matter what they were. | 不管他们是什么样的人 |
[10:15] | She got what she deserved. | 她活该这个下场 |
[10:27] | I don’t think she’s doin’ so good. | 我觉得她情况不太好 |
[10:29] | Here. Drink this. | 给 把这个喝了 |
[10:32] | Be careful. It’s still hot. | 当心 还很烫 |
[10:36] | Drink as much as you can, and then try and get some sleep. | 多喝点 然后好好睡一觉 |
[10:39] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[10:42] | It’s hard to breathe… | 呼吸很困难 |
[10:45] | She needs some real medicine. | 她需要一些真的药 |
[10:48] | We have to take her to a doctor. | 我们得带她去看医生 |
[10:49] | No. | 不行 |
[10:50] | They’ll send me back. | 他们会把我送回去的 |
[10:51] | Big John and me will go get some medicine | 胖约翰和我会去搞点药 |
[10:53] | to help stop your cough. | 来帮你止咳 |
[10:55] | What about the police? | 遇到警察怎么办 |
[10:57] | Last time I went into town, I almost got caught. | 上次我进城差点被抓 |
[11:03] | We have no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[11:09] | Woman’s body | 女尸 |
[11:10] | reported by Dennis Bridger, local rancher. | 是当地农场主丹尼斯·布里杰报告的 |
[11:12] | This is him right here. | 就是那位 |
[11:14] | Did he hit her? | 他撞到她了吗 |
[11:15] | Not according to him. | 他说没有 |
[11:16] | Found her right where she is. | 发现时她就在这里 |
[11:17] | Didn’t touch her, called it in, | 他没有碰她 立刻打电话 |
[11:19] | stuck around till we got here. | 一直守着直到我们到这里 |
[11:20] | – Any ID? – Nothing. | -有身份证吗 -什么都没有 |
[11:23] | Use the IBIS. Run her prints. | 用综合生物特征识别系统 查查她的指纹 |
[11:25] | No shoes. | 没穿鞋 |
[11:26] | Scratches on her feet; she been running a long time. | 脚上有伤痕 她估计光脚跑了挺远 |
[11:28] | Big head wound. Marks on wrists. | 头部有大伤口 手腕上有印痕 |
[11:30] | Someone’s been keeping her tied up. | 有人之前一直绑着她的手 |
[11:32] | That’s exactly what I’m thinking. | 我也这么觉得 |
[11:33] | She’s in the system. Wendy Henley. | 在系统里查到她了 温迪·亨利 |
[11:36] | – Record? – No. | -有记录吗 -没有 |
[11:38] | Missing person. Reported over two years ago. | 失踪人口 失踪两年以上了 |
[11:41] | Let’s get the case file, see what we know. | 回去查一下这份卷宗 看看有什么发现 |
[11:44] | Check with the DA. | 和地方检察官联系一下 |
[11:45] | If she signs off on it, make the arrest. | 如果她同意 就实施逮捕 |
[11:47] | You got it. | 好的 |
[11:55] | We should catch up. | 我们得聊聊 |
[11:58] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:01] | I was afraid you were dead. | 我还怕你死了 |
[12:04] | I was afraid you were dead. | 我是怕你死了 |
[12:05] | I heard they sent Kenneth. | 我听说他们派了肯尼斯来 |
[12:07] | They did. | 没错 |
[12:09] | Seems the police suspected him of some kind of Jack the Ripper. | 看来警方当他是开膛手的嫌疑犯 |
[12:12] | Guess he got here at just the right time. | 估计他来的正是时候 |
[12:15] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[12:17] | I thought you should know the King had an accident. | 我觉得你应该知道国王出了意外 |
[12:21] | What? | 什么 |
[12:22] | From what I’ve been told, he fell out of his helicopter | 据我所知 他从他的直升机上摔下来 |
[12:25] | somewhere over the ocean. | 掉进海里了 |
[12:26] | The body has not yet been found. | 尸体还没找到 |
[12:28] | Diana was with him. | 戴安娜和他在一起 |
[12:29] | She’s safe. | 她没事 |
[12:31] | Don’t worry; she’s with friends. | 别担心 她和友人在一起 |
[12:35] | Apparently Viktor wasn’t too happy | 显然维克托不是很高兴 |
[12:36] | about being replaced by his cousin, Kenneth. | 他表弟肯尼斯代替了他的位置 |
[12:39] | None too happy with the King either for doing it. | 也不满意国王这么安排 |
[12:41] | So Viktor struck a deal with the Resistance? | 所以维克托和反叛组织达成协议了 |
[12:43] | A little payback. They gave them your daughter– | 一点酬金 他们把你的女儿交出 |
[12:45] | And you took care of the King. | 而你负责料理国王 |
[12:47] | Let’s just say I happened to be on the helicopter | 只能说当时我刚好 |
[12:49] | at the same time. | 也在直升机上 |
[12:50] | That puts Viktor on the throne. | 那维克托就是国王了 |
[12:52] | For now. | 目前是 |
[12:54] | In case you’re wondering, | 另外 |
[12:55] | they haven’t found the helicopter either. | 他们也没找到直升机 |
[12:57] | Where’s my daughter? | 我的女儿在哪儿 |
[13:00] | I want to see her. | 我想见她 |
[13:01] | They didn’t tell me. | 他们没告诉我 |
[13:02] | I just wanted you to know what I did. | 我只想让你知道我做的事 |
[13:09] | How do I contact you? | 我怎么联系你 |
[13:11] | I’ll contact you. | 我会联系你 |
[13:13] | By the way, I was never here, and you don’t know any of this. | 对了 我从没来过这儿 这些事你也一无所知 |
[13:17] | Bit of a cliche, but such is life. | 有点老套 但生活就是如此 |
[13:48] | What are you doing? Stop it. | 你做什么 住手 |
[13:52] | I swear to God, it’s one thing after another with you. | 我对天发誓 你真是麻烦不断 |
[13:55] | Do you want to go back to foster care? | 你是想回孤儿院吗 |
[13:58] | No. | 不想 |
[13:59] | Then let’s get what we came here for. | 那我们找东西就好 |
[14:09] | Let’s go somewhere else. | 去别处看看 |
[14:13] | This was the last time our victim | 这是我们的死者温迪·亨利 |
[14:14] | Wendy Henley was seen in public: | 最后一次出现在公众场合 |
[14:16] | July 12th two years ago. | 两年前的7月12日 |
[14:18] | Her husband reported her missing that night. | 他丈夫当晚上报了她失踪 |
[14:21] | – You remember that case? – Yeah. | -你还记得那个案子吗 -记得 |
[14:22] | Trail went cold. | 追踪陷入僵局 |
[14:23] | There was no body, no ransom note, no witnesses. | 没尸体 没勒索信 没目击证人 |
[14:25] | Well, we got a body now. | 我们现在有尸体了 |
[14:27] | There was no ID for the girl in the case report. | 案件报告里没有女孩的身份 |
[14:32] | Anybody ever ID her? | 有人查过她的身份吗 |
[14:33] | No, they tried, but there was no report of a missing kid. | 没有 试过 但没有失踪儿童的报告 |
[14:38] | Victim never comes back to the car. | 死者再也没有回到车上 |
[14:40] | How long before the husband reported her missing? | 丈夫多久之后报的她失踪 |
[14:42] | Six hours. | 六个小时 |
[14:43] | If I recall, the husband was the primary suspect. | 我没记错的话 丈夫当时是主要嫌疑人 |
[14:45] | He had no alibi but was never charged. | 他没有不在场证明但从未被起诉 |
[14:47] | Not enough evidence. | 没有足够证据 |
[14:48] | No history of marital problems. | 也未曾有过婚姻问题 |
[14:50] | Patrol came back six hours later, | 巡警六个小时后再来 |
[14:51] | found her car right where she left it. | 发现她的车就在她停车的地方 |
[14:56] | Talk to the husband. | 和她丈夫联系 |
[14:56] | Tell him his wife’s body’s been found. | 告诉他他妻子的尸体找到了 |
[14:58] | See if you can get a read on him. | 看看能不能发现什么端倪 |
[15:07] | May I help you? | 有什么需要吗 |
[15:08] | Do you have any stuff for a cough? | 你有咳嗽药吗 |
[15:10] | Well, depends on the cough. | 要看是怎样的咳嗽 |
[15:12] | For a wet cough, I’d suggest eucalyptus. | 如果是湿咳 我建议用桉树叶 |
[15:14] | But if it’s a dry cough, the sandalwood. | 如果是干咳 就用檀香 |
[15:18] | Depends on the symptoms. | 要看看咳嗽的症状 |
[15:20] | It’s a bad cough, and you can’t really breathe so good. | 是咳得很厉害 呼吸非常困难的那种 |
[15:23] | Well, the strongest thing I have is Goldenseal. | 我这里药效最强的是白毛茛 |
[15:26] | You make a tea with it. | 和茶一起泡着喝 |
[15:29] | How much is it? | 多少钱 |
[15:30] | Depends on how much you need and that depends on– | 看你的需求量 看你的… |
[15:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:35] | It’s broken glass. | 是碎玻璃 |
[15:37] | Don’t touch it. | 别碰 |
[15:38] | I’ll get the broom. | 我去拿扫把 |
[15:42] | I saw that. | 我看到了 |
[15:45] | You stole it. | 你偷东西 |
[15:46] | – Let go of me! – You’re not leaving. | -放开我 -你不能走 |
[15:47] | – No! – I’m calling the police. | -不 -我要报警 |
[16:01] | You’re hurting me! | 你弄疼我了 |
[16:03] | Wait, I need those! | 等等 我需要这些药 |
[16:04] | Oh, yeah? I don’t hear you coughing. | 是吗 我可没听到你咳嗽 |
[16:05] | It’s for my little sister. Please! | 药是给我妹妹的 求你了 |
[16:07] | If I had money, I’d pay for it. | 如果我有钱 我会付的 |
[16:10] | I’m gonna let you up. | 我现在让你起来 |
[16:11] | You try that again, I’m calling the police. | 你再敢袭击我 我就报警 |
[16:18] | Where are your parents? | 你爸妈在哪 |
[16:20] | I said, where are your parents? | 我说你爸妈在哪 |
[16:21] | I don’t have any. | 我没有爸妈 |
[16:24] | Where do you live? | 你住哪里 |
[16:26] | Nowhere. | 没地方住 |
[16:30] | Please, it’s for my little sister. | 求求你 药是给我妹妹的 |
[16:32] | She’s really sick. | 她病得很严重 |
[16:41] | Don’t ever try that again. | 别再那样了 |
[16:46] | – Why weren’t you scared of me? – I’ve seen worse. | -你为什么不怕我 -我见过更可怕的 |
[16:49] | So I actually got a couple of extra– | 其实我有几个多余的… |
[16:51] | Whoa! Easy! | 慢点 |
[16:55] | What happened here? | 发生了什么事 |
[16:57] | Sticky fingers. | 小偷而已 |
[16:58] | Shoplifter? He’s getting away! | 扒手吗 他跑掉了 |
[17:00] | I got him. | 我抓到他了 |
[17:01] | He was an Apgadnieks. | 他是爱斯基摩怪 |
[17:02] | Did he try to hurt you? | 他想伤害你吗 |
[17:04] | He was just trying to scare me. | 他只是想吓唬我 |
[17:05] | Well, at least you caught him. | 至少你抓到他了 |
[17:07] | I did. | 是的 |
[17:10] | But I let him keep it. | 但是我把药给他了 |
[17:12] | Excuse me. Pardon me. I’m sorry, uh…what? | 不好意思 抱歉 对不起 你说什么 |
[17:15] | He didn’t have any money. | 他没钱 |
[17:17] | I’m not sure that’s how a business is supposed to run. | 这样做生意怎么行呢 |
[17:20] | He said it was for his little sister; she has a bad cough. | 他说药是给他妹妹的 她咳得很厉害 |
[17:23] | A little Goldenseal, not the end of the world. | 给他一点白毛茛又不是世界末日 |
[17:26] | Rosalee… | 罗莎莉 |
[17:27] | He doesn’t have any parents. | 他是孤儿 |
[17:29] | Sure. | 当然 |
[17:31] | Who wouldn’t believe a fine, young, | 谁不会相信一个健康 年幼 |
[17:33] | upstanding Apgadnieks. | 正直的爱斯基摩怪呢 |
[17:36] | Tell you, two things I know about kids. | 跟你说 关于孩子我知道两件事 |
[17:38] | One: they’re the future and should be cherished. | 第一 他们是未来的希望 应该被人呵护 |
[17:41] | Two: they’re lying little bastards. | 第二 他们就是骗人的小混蛋 |
[17:44] | Are you really that cynical? | 需要这么愤世嫉俗吗 |
[17:45] | Realistic. | 是现实 |
[17:47] | What if we decide to have a couple, huh? | 那如果我们决定生几个呢 |
[17:49] | You gonna feel that way about them? | 你对他们的感觉也是这样的吗 |
[17:51] | Oh, no, I was just talking about kids in general. | 当然不是 我只是在说一般的孩子 |
[17:53] | You know, not our kids. | 不是在说我们的孩子 |
[17:56] | I got to go. | 我要走了 |
[17:57] | Keller’s display-watch popped a wheelie. | 凯勒的显示表坏了一个滑轮 |
[17:59] | I won’t be long. | 我很快就搞定的 |
[18:00] | And stop being such a softy– | 别再这么多愁善感 |
[18:01] | Except to me. | 除了对我 |
[18:03] | Oh, so the softy thing’s conditional? | 多愁善感是有条件的吗 |
[18:05] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[18:09] | You’re a softy. | 你就是多愁善感的人 |
[18:11] | Only for you. | 只对你 |
[18:24] | Oh, I can’t believe it. | 不敢相信 |
[18:27] | I can’t believe it… | 不敢相信 |
[18:29] | Is this your wife, Wendy Henley? | 这是你妻子温迪·亨利吗 |
[18:32] | Yes, that’s her… | 是的 是她 |
[18:34] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次看到她是什么时候 |
[18:37] | July 12th, two years ago: | 两年前的7月12号 |
[18:41] | the day she disappeared. | 她失踪的那天 |
[18:52] | Do you have any idea why she’d be up off that road? | 你知道她为什么会在那条路出现吗 |
[18:56] | Any friends or relatives in the area? | 她在那一带有朋友或亲戚吗 |
[18:59] | Up there? No. | 那里没有 |
[19:01] | Anyone ever contact you about her? | 有人因为她联系过你吗 |
[19:03] | No. | 没有 |
[19:04] | Your wife have any exes or people in her past | 以前你妻子有任何前任或是什么人 |
[19:07] | with a history of violence? | 对她有过暴力倾向吗 |
[19:08] | No. No. | 没有 |
[19:10] | I already answered all these questions before. | 之前我已经回答过这些问题了 |
[19:13] | They searched my house for God’s sake! | 警察甚至还搜查过我家 |
[19:16] | They searched my office. | 搜查过我的办公室 |
[19:17] | They searched my parents’ house. | 搜查过我爸妈的家 |
[19:21] | I didn’t kill my wife! | 我没有杀我妻子 |
[19:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:26] | I just– | 我只是 |
[19:29] | I thought she was dead two years ago. | 以为她两年前就死了 |
[19:36] | Where the hell has she been? | 她这两年都去哪了 |
[19:38] | Who would do this to her? | 谁会对她下这种毒手 |
[19:42] | She had pretty hair. | 她的头发很漂亮 |
[19:44] | Who? | 谁 |
[19:45] | The lady that gave you the medicine. | 给你这些药的女士 |
[19:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:50] | She must have been really scared of you. | 她肯定被你吓到了 |
[19:52] | She wasn’t. | 她没有 |
[19:54] | But they’re always scared when they see what we are. | 但是人们看到我们的真面目时 总是被吓到 |
[19:57] | I don’t know; maybe she’s seen others like us. | 不知道 也许她见过和我们一样的人 |
[20:00] | I mean, I told her Lily was sick and she just gave it to me. | 我告诉她莉莉生病了 她就把药给我了 |
[20:03] | But why? | 可为什么呢 |
[20:04] | I don’t know. Maybe she cared. | 不知道 也许她在意我们 |
[20:07] | Watch where you’re going! | 看路 |
[20:08] | I… forgot. | 我…忘了 |
[20:10] | Pay attention. | 当心点 |
[20:14] | Sorry, Peter. | 抱歉 皮特 |
[20:16] | You can’t keep forgetting. | 你不能一直忘记 |
[20:21] | Kelly, you’re too young to appreciate the irony of this, | 凯利 你太小了 还没法体会这种讽刺 |
[20:24] | but the car we’re driving belonged to a woman | 但是我们开的那辆车曾经是 |
[20:27] | who tried to kill me. | 那个要杀我的女人的 |
[20:29] | Of course I tried to kill her too. | 当然我当时也想杀她 |
[20:32] | It was all very complicated. | 整件事太复杂了 |
[20:35] | Adalind? | 爱达玲 |
[20:36] | Yeah? | 我是 |
[20:37] | Remember me? Lane from Berman, Rautbort? | 还记得我吗 伯曼-罗伯特联合公司的莱恩 |
[20:40] | Of course I remember you, Lane. | 我当然记得你 莱恩 |
[20:41] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[20:42] | Great. | 很好 |
[20:43] | Last I heard you got snatched up | 上次我听说你被某个富得流油的 |
[20:44] | by some richer-than-God European firm. | 欧洲公司挖走了 |
[20:46] | What was it, Switzerland? | 是哪个国家的 瑞士吗 |
[20:48] | – Austria. – Austria, right. | -奥地利 -对 奥地利 |
[20:50] | And who is this little dude? | 这个小家伙是谁 |
[20:52] | This is my son, Kelly. | 这是我儿子 凯利 |
[20:55] | Wow, you’re married now | 你结婚了啊 |
[20:58] | or not. Whatever. | 或者没有 无所谓啦 |
[21:00] | With a kid. | 还生了孩子 |
[21:02] | So who’s the lucky dad? | 谁是那个幸运的爸爸 |
[21:03] | Anyone I know? | 是我认识的人吗 |
[21:05] | No. | 不是 |
[21:06] | Well, family life agrees with you. | 看来家庭生活很适合你啊 |
[21:07] | You look great. | 你看起来棒极了 |
[21:09] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[21:10] | So you moved back to Portland. | 所以说你搬回波特兰了 |
[21:12] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 没错 |
[21:13] | Well, that’s perfect timing. | 这时机掐得很准啊 |
[21:15] | You know, if you ever feel like coming back to work. | 我是说如果你想回去工作的话 |
[21:17] | Berman would hire you in a second. | 伯曼二话不说就会雇回你的 |
[21:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:19] | Oh, yeah. Berman hated to lose you. | 千真万确 伯曼超不想失去你的 |
[21:23] | And just between us, if you decide to come back, | 就我俩间说说 假如你决定回来 |
[21:26] | ask for more money. | 要他给你加薪 |
[21:27] | He’ll pay it. | 他会答应的 |
[21:29] | Thanks, Lane. | 谢啦 莱恩 |
[21:30] | Sure. | 没关系 |
[21:31] | Well, hopefully I’ll see around. | 希望能再见到你 |
[21:40] | When are you going to be done with that clock? | 你什么时候才能搞定那座钟啊 |
[21:42] | ‘Cause I want to close up early, | 因为我想早点打烊了 |
[21:44] | unless you can’t get away. | 假如你走得开的话 |
[21:45] | No, no. I can be done in, like… | 可以可以 我还要… |
[21:47] | I don’t know, 20 minutes? That work? | 我不知道 20分钟吧 可以吗 |
[21:49] | There’s a customer. Want me to call you back? | 来了个客人 要我等下再打回给你吗 |
[21:51] | – No, I can hold. – Okay. | -不用 我可以等着 -好的 |
[21:55] | Hey, who are you? | 你好呀 你是谁 |
[21:58] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[22:04] | My brother said you were very nice. | 我哥哥说您人很好 |
[22:07] | You gave him my medicine for free. | 您免费把我的药给了他 |
[22:09] | Your brother? | 你哥哥 |
[22:10] | Oh, your brother. | 你哥哥啊 |
[22:13] | He told me you were sick, | 他告诉我你病了 |
[22:16] | but he didn’t have any money. | 但他没有钱 |
[22:18] | So you care about us? | 这么说您关心我们了 |
[22:23] | Well, sure. | 当然 |
[22:26] | Honey, you’re not here all alone are you? | 亲爱的 你不是一个人来的吧 |
[22:29] | Where’s your brother? | 你哥哥呢 |
[22:32] | Here. | 这里 |
[22:35] | Don’t hurt her! | 别伤害她 |
[22:36] | Be careful! | 小心点 |
[22:38] | Rosalee! | 罗莎莉 |
[22:42] | Rosalee! | 罗莎莉 |
[22:43] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[22:45] | Rosalee! | 罗莎莉 |
[22:46] | Rosalee! | 罗莎莉 |
[22:51] | Rosalee! | 罗莎莉 |
[22:53] | Husband was pretty shook up. | 丈夫的情绪很激动 |
[22:55] | Do we suspect him? | 他有嫌疑吗 |
[22:56] | Don’t think so. | 我不认为 |
[22:57] | He was pretty shocked when he saw her body. | 他看见她的尸体时表现得很震惊 |
[22:59] | No evidence signs of abuse | 除了她手腕上的伤痕外 |
[23:00] | other than the markings on her wrists. | 没有其他证据表明她受到了虐待 |
[23:02] | Rape kit came back negative. | 检查表明她也没有被强奸 |
[23:03] | She wasn’t emaciated. | 她看起来没有很憔悴 |
[23:04] | Somebody was feeding her. | 有人在照顾她 |
[23:09] | If she was on foot, she couldn’t have gotten far. | 假如她是徒步的 那她不可能走太远 |
[23:12] | We’re checking the surrounding area. | 我们正在检查周围的区域 |
[23:20] | Monroe. | 门罗 |
[23:21] | Geez, Nick, there you are. | 天呐 尼克 终于接电话了 |
[23:22] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:23] | Something happened to Rosalee. | 罗莎莉出事了 |
[23:24] | I came back to the spice shop, and she’s gone. | 我回到香料店 然后她就不见了 |
[23:26] | Somebody grabbed her, Nick. | 有人把她劫走了 尼克 |
[23:28] | I mean, I heard it on the phone. | 我在电话里听见了 |
[23:29] | I was talking to her when it happened. | 事发时我正在和她通电话 |
[23:31] | We’re on our way. | 我们这就过去 |
[23:45] | You think she’ll like it? | 你觉得她会喜欢吗 |
[23:47] | Yeah. | 会的 |
[23:49] | She likes us, doesn’t she? | 她喜欢我们 不是吗 |
[24:05] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[24:06] | Nobody’s gonna hurt you. | 没人会伤害你的 |
[24:08] | Why are you doing this? | 你们为什么要这么做 |
[24:10] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[24:12] | Where are you taking me? | 你们要把我带到哪里去 |
[24:13] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[24:15] | Where are you taking me? | 你们到底要把我带到哪里去 |
[24:18] | Home. | 家里 |
[24:23] | Tell us what happened. | 告诉我们发生什么事了 |
[24:24] | Okay, | 好的… |
[24:25] | so… this kid came into the store, | 就是…有个小孩来了店里 |
[24:27] | and apparently he tried to steal some stuff, | 显然他当时试图偷东西 |
[24:29] | but Rosalee catches him, right? | 但是罗莎莉抓住了他 |
[24:30] | But then he says his sister is sick or whatever, | 但是之后他说她妹妹病了之类的 |
[24:32] | so she gives him the stuff, lets him go, | 所以她就把东西给他了 放他走了 |
[24:34] | but then he came back. | 但之后他又回来了 |
[24:35] | And I was on the phone with her. | 而当时我正在和她通电话 |
[24:37] | I mean, I heard the whole thing–they took her. | 我听见了整个过程 他们把她抓走了 |
[24:39] | There were these other voices, okay, | 当时还有另外两个声音 |
[24:41] | and they took her! | 然后他们把她抓走了 |
[24:42] | You have a name of the kid? | 你有那个孩子的名字吗 |
[24:42] | No, Rosalee thought he was homeless or something. | 没有 罗莎莉觉得他是流浪儿之类的 |
[24:45] | You know, she felt sorry for him. | 她很同情他 |
[24:46] | Did she describe him? | 她有描述过他吗 |
[24:47] | No, I saw him when he tried to escape. | 没有 他试图逃跑时我看见他了 |
[24:50] | But I didn’t get a very good look at him. | 但我没太看清楚他 |
[24:51] | He’s, like, a kid. I don’t know, | 他就是个孩子 我也说不清楚 |
[24:52] | 15, or whatever. | 15岁左右吧 |
[24:54] | But Rosalee did say he woged, | 但罗莎莉确实提到说他转化了 |
[24:55] | to scare her, you know, | 为了吓唬她 |
[24:56] | when he tried to get away. | 就是在他试图逃走的时候 |
[24:57] | He’s Apgadnieks. | 他是个爱斯基摩怪 |
[24:58] | So I don’t know why they would take her. | 所以我不知道他们为什么要抓她 |
[25:00] | All right, the bank down the street has surveillance. | 好的 街边那个银行有监控 |
[25:02] | That’s where we start. | 我们从那里开始 |
[25:14] | We’re home. | 我们到家了 |
[25:15] | You can get out now. | 你现在可以下车了 |
[25:18] | This isn’t right. | 这样做是不对的 |
[25:20] | You need to take me back. | 你们得把我送回去 |
[25:21] | We’re not taking you back. | 我们不会把你送回去的 |
[25:22] | This is where you live now. | 你现在就住这儿了 |
[25:23] | Hey, did you hear what I said to you? | 你听见我对你说的话了吗 |
[25:25] | You need to get out now. | 你马上给我下车 |
[25:27] | Get her. | 抓住她 |
[25:29] | Hey, I tried to help you kids, | 我试着帮助过你们的 |
[25:31] | but you are now in a lot of trouble. | 但你们现在可是惹上大麻烦了 |
[25:33] | Try anything, | 你要是敢乱来 |
[25:34] | and Big John here will have to hurt you. | 这位胖约翰就不得不揍你了 |
[25:37] | That’s not what we want. | 我们可不想那样 |
[25:40] | They’ll be looking for me. | 他们会来找我的 |
[25:41] | And believe me, | 相信我 |
[25:41] | you do not want these people to find you. | 你不会想被这些人找到的 |
[25:45] | You get to sleep next to me. | 你睡在我旁边 |
[25:47] | Miguel, help me get this camo up. | 米格尔 帮我把这个迷彩布盖上 |
[25:48] | I can’t reach! | 我够不到 |
[25:50] | What time did Rosalee call you? | 罗莎莉什么时候给你打的电话 |
[25:51] | – 6:32. – All right. | -6:32 -好 |
[25:52] | We’ll start a few minutes before that. | 我们从这个时间几分钟之前开始 |
[25:54] | If these kids are homeless, there’s no way | 如果这些孩子是流浪儿 不可能 |
[25:55] | they got out of the spice shop without being noticed. | 神不知鬼不觉地离开香料店 |
[25:57] | I don’t know about that. | 我不知道 |
[25:58] | If they’re homeless, maybe they had a shopping cart | 如果他们是流浪儿 也许他们有购物车 |
[25:59] | they put her in and covered her up or whatever. | 可以把她放进去然后盖住之类的 |
[26:01] | All right, this is when you got the call. | 这是你接到电话的时候 |
[26:02] | Nothing of them on the street. | 街上什么都没有 |
[26:05] | This isn’t helping. | 一点忙都没有帮上 |
[26:07] | That’s me! That’s when I got there. | 那是我 我回到那里的时候 |
[26:09] | They were all gone by then. | 他们都已经走了 |
[26:11] | What the hell are we gonna do? | 我们到底要怎么办 |
[26:12] | Okay, run it back. Play it again. | 倒回去 再放一遍 |
[26:17] | – Wait. – What; what’d you see? | -等等 -怎么了 你看到什么了 |
[26:20] | I’m not sure. Keep going. | 我不确定 继续 |
[26:25] | There. | 那里 |
[26:27] | Doesn’t that look like the truck from the other footage? | 这车跟另外一个监控里面的车像不像 |
[26:29] | What other footage? There’s other footage? | 什么另外一个监控 还有别的监控 |
[26:30] | – The Wendy Henley case. – Yeah, pulling it up. | -温迪·亨利案 -对 正在调出来 |
[26:32] | What for? Who’s Wendy Henley? | 干什么 谁是温迪·亨利 |
[26:34] | Missing persons case from a couple of years ago. | 几年前的人口失踪案 |
[26:36] | What the hell does that have to do with Rosalee? | 这跟罗莎莉这事有什么关系 |
[26:38] | Got it. | 有了 |
[26:40] | – I don’t understand– – There. | -我不明白 -看 |
[26:41] | That’s the same truck. | 是同一辆车 |
[26:42] | You said the boy told Rosalee he had a little sister. | 你说那个男孩告诉罗莎莉他有个妹妹 |
[26:45] | Yes. | 对 |
[26:46] | And there was–There was a girl’s voice on the phone. | 电话里也有一个女孩的声音 |
[26:49] | Rosalee was talking to her. | 罗莎莉在跟她讲话 |
[26:50] | Could the girl in the Henley footage be the little sister? | 有没有可能在亨利这个监控里的女孩就是那个妹妹 |
[26:53] | They’re using the girl as bait. | 他们用那个女孩来做饵 |
[26:54] | So what, you’re saying the same kids who took Rosalee | 你们是说带走罗莎莉的孩子 |
[26:57] | could be the same ones who took her? | 和带走她的可能是同一伙 |
[27:00] | Well, what happened to her? | 她后来怎么了 |
[27:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:05] | We found her body on the side of the road this morning. | 今早我们在路边发现了她的尸体 |
[27:08] | Oh, my God; you’re telling me they’re killers? | 天呐 就是说这些孩子是凶手 |
[27:10] | We’ll put a BOLO out on the truck. | 我们会对这辆车发出全境通缉 |
[27:11] | That’s not good enough! Where’d you find the body? | 这还不够 你们是在哪发现的尸体 |
[27:13] | Service road off Highway 30. | 30号高速公路尽头的便道 |
[27:14] | Okay, that’s where we start, but I need her scent. | 好 我们就从那里开始 但我需要她的气味 |
[27:16] | Whose scent? | 谁的气味 |
[27:18] | The dead woman’s. Where is she? | 那个死了的女人的 她在哪里 |
[27:38] | Got it. Let’s go. | 可以了 走吧 |
[27:49] | I brought you a blanket. | 我给你拿了条毯子 |
[27:52] | Sorry; I can’t untie you yet. | 抱歉 还不能给你松绑 |
[27:54] | We’ve been abandoned by other mothers we loved before. | 我们之前被我们爱的其他妈妈抛弃了 |
[28:00] | Listen, I know this is gonna be hard at first, but… | 我知道刚开始会很难 但是… |
[28:04] | you’ll get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[28:05] | Get used to what? | 习惯什么 |
[28:07] | Being loved. | 被爱 |
[28:09] | You don’t kidnap loved ones. | 我们不会绑架爱的人 |
[28:14] | I’m just gonna warn you now, Mother. | 我要提醒你 妈妈 |
[28:18] | If you so much as think of running out on your children, | 如果你想着抛下你的孩子逃跑的话 |
[28:23] | I’ll find you and kill you myself. | 我会找到你并且亲手杀了你 |
[28:29] | You’re in our world now. | 你现在属于我们的世界 |
[28:47] | This is where the body was found. | 这就是尸体被发现的地方 |
[28:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:50] | Give me a second. | 给我点时间 |
[28:58] | It’s a little stale. | 有点走味 |
[29:01] | I can smell you guys here too. | 我还能闻到你们的气味 |
[29:07] | Oh, yeah. | 闻到了 |
[29:09] | That’s her. | 是她 |
[29:12] | She came from this direction. | 她从这个方向来的 |
[29:18] | Up there. | 上面 |
[29:21] | There’s no trail. | 没有脚印 |
[29:22] | Probably fell. | 可能是摔下来的 |
[29:24] | That would explain the cut on her head. | 那她头上的伤口就说得通了 |
[29:32] | – I’ve got berries. – Do you like rabbit? | -我这有浆果 -你喜欢兔子吗 |
[29:35] | I picked the berries myself. | 这些浆果是我自己摘的 |
[29:36] | Picking berries is easy. | 摘果子多简单 |
[29:38] | They don’t run away. | 它们又不会跑 |
[29:39] | I’m the one who caught the rabbit. | 兔子是我抓的 |
[29:40] | The trap caught the rabbit. All you did was skin it. | 是陷阱抓住了兔子 你只是给它去了皮 |
[29:43] | – Shut up. – You shut up. | -闭嘴 -你才闭嘴 |
[29:44] | She likes my berries better anyway. | 反正她更喜欢我的浆果 |
[29:46] | I like to save them for dessert. | 我要把它们留作甜点 |
[29:47] | That’s ’cause you’re an idiot. | 因为你是白痴 |
[29:48] | Stop it. No fighting at dinner. | 行了 别在晚饭时吵嘴 |
[29:54] | Aren’t you gonna eat? | 你不吃吗 |
[29:55] | It’s really good, Mother. | 很好吃的 妈妈 |
[29:58] | Please, Mother. | 吃吧 妈妈 |
[29:59] | Come on, you have to eat something. | 拜托 你总得吃点什么 |
[30:20] | – Still got it? – Yeah, but there’s more– | -还能闻到吗 -可以 气味更多了… |
[30:21] | Same as I picked up on the road. She wasn’t alone. | 跟我在路上闻到的一样 她不是一个人 |
[30:24] | And it’s all coming from the same direction. | 而且都来自同一个方向 |
[30:26] | This way. | 这边 |
[30:31] | Time for bed. | 该睡觉了 |
[30:40] | You’re right here, next to me. | 你睡在这里 我旁边 |
[30:50] | Mother, can we have a story? | 妈妈 能给我们讲个故事吗 |
[30:54] | What kind of story? | 什么样的故事 |
[30:55] | – A good one! – A long one! | -好听的 -长一点的 |
[30:57] | With fighting. | 有打斗的 |
[31:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:04] | How about the tale of the Grimm and the Wolf? | 《格林和狼》的故事怎么样 |
[31:08] | That’s the one my mother always told me. | 这是我妈妈常跟我讲的故事 |
[31:10] | What’s a Grimm? | 什么是格林 |
[31:12] | A Grimm is a hunter. | 格林是一个猎人 |
[31:13] | What does it hunt? | 他猎什么呢 |
[31:15] | A Grimm can see Wesen, | 格林可以看见格林生物 |
[31:17] | but they don’t always know | 但他们不是总分得清 |
[31:19] | which are good or which are bad, so they hunt them all. | 哪些是好的 哪些是坏的 所以就都杀掉 |
[31:23] | What’s a Wesen? | 格林生物是什么 |
[31:25] | Let her tell us the story. | 让她讲故事 |
[31:30] | The story begins with a boy. | 这个故事讲的是一个男孩 |
[31:33] | But not just any boy. | 但不是随随便便一个男孩 |
[31:34] | This boy changed into a wolf, | 这个男孩可以变成一头狼 |
[31:37] | but only when he got angry. | 但只有在他生气的时候才会这样 |
[31:39] | He couldn’t help it. | 他也控制不住 |
[31:41] | His parents warned him that he should never show anger | 他的父母提醒过他永远不要在陌生人面前生气 |
[31:44] | in front of strangers because you can never tell | 因为你永远不知道 |
[31:46] | if that stranger is a Grimm until it’s too late. | 那个陌生人是不是格林 等知道时就已经太晚了 |
[31:52] | But the boy, he was proud of what he was. | 但那个男孩很为真实的自己感到骄傲 |
[31:55] | So he was a boy and a wolf? | 所以他又是男孩又是狼吗 |
[31:58] | He was Blutbaden. | 他是狼人 |
[32:00] | Have you heard of Blutbaden? | 你们听说过狼人吗 |
[32:04] | Did he listen to his mother? | 他听他妈妈的话了吗 |
[32:05] | No. | 没有 |
[32:07] | And that’s always a mistake. | 不听老人言吃亏在眼前 |
[32:11] | It’s getting stronger. | 气味越来越浓了 |
[32:21] | Once the boy realized he had woged in front of a Grimm, | 当那个男孩意识到他在格林面前转化时 |
[32:26] | he realized his mistake. | 他意识到了自己的错误 |
[32:28] | The Grimm knew he was a Blut… | 那个格林知道他是浪… |
[32:32] | Button? | 让吗 |
[32:33] | Blutbad, yes. | 狼人 对 |
[32:35] | The boy saw the Grimm’s eyes turn as black as a night | 那男孩看到格林的眼睛变得黑如夜色 |
[32:40] | without a moon or star in it. | 没有月华星辉 |
[32:43] | But by then, it was too late. | 而此时已经太晚了 |
[32:47] | The Grimm had cut off the Blutbad boy’s head. | 格林已经砍下了狼人男孩的头 |
[32:50] | I don’t like this story very much. | 我不怎么喜欢这个故事 |
[32:53] | Well, it’s not finished yet. | 还没完呢 |
[32:55] | The parents of the boy wanted to seek revenge on the Grimm. | 男孩的父母想要报复那个格林 |
[33:00] | So they decided to set a trap for him. | 于是他们决定诱捕他 |
[33:04] | It’s really strong here. | 这儿气味很浓烈 |
[33:08] | Monroe! | 门罗 |
[33:42] | This is it. | 就是这儿了 |
[33:44] | That’s the truck. | 就是那辆车 |
[33:46] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[33:47] | I got Rosalee. | 我闻到罗莎莉的气味了 |
[33:49] | We’re close. | 我们很接近了 |
[34:29] | Mother? | 妈妈 |
[34:32] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[34:33] | – No. – Where is she? | -不 -她在哪 |
[34:35] | No, no. She left us. | 不不 她抛下我们了 |
[34:37] | She left us! | 她抛下我们了 |
[34:58] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[35:00] | Because she’s a bad mother. | 因为她是个坏母亲 |
[35:02] | Get her out. | 把她弄出来 |
[35:12] | We warned you | 我们警告过你 |
[35:13] | about what happened to mothers who abandon their children. | 那些抛弃孩子的母亲会有什么下场 |
[35:25] | This has gone far enough. | 真是够了 |
[35:39] | Don’t make me hurt you. | 别逼我伤害你们 |
[35:45] | Wait! | 等下 |
[35:47] | She’s like me! | 她跟我一样 |
[35:49] | She’s the same as me. | 她跟我一样 |
[35:51] | You’re the same as me! | 你跟我一样 |
[35:56] | My real mother. | 我的亲妈妈 |
[36:01] | You all need to listen to me. | 你们都听我说 |
[36:03] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[36:04] | – Monroe! – Who is it? | -门罗 -是谁 |
[36:06] | My husband. He’s looking for me. | 我丈夫 他在找我 |
[36:07] | No, no, no. You can’t let them take her. | 不不 你们不能让他们带她走 |
[36:10] | We won’t. | 不会的 |
[36:13] | Rosalee! | 罗莎莉 |
[36:13] | She’s ours! You can’t have her. | 她是我们的 不会给你们 |
[36:22] | He’s a Grimm! | 他是格林 |
[36:25] | He’s gonna cut off my head! | 他要砍掉我的脑袋了 |
[36:28] | You little– | 你这个小… |
[36:30] | Ro! Stop. | 罗 住手 |
[36:31] | Don’t hurt him! | 别伤害他 |
[36:33] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[36:38] | They’re just kids. | 他们只是孩子 |
[36:38] | No, no, no, you can’t leave. | 不不 你不能走 |
[36:41] | No, you can’t. | 不能走 |
[36:42] | What the hell? | 搞什么啊 |
[36:43] | They didn’t hurt me. | 他们没伤害我 |
[36:46] | I don’t want to go back. | 我不想回去 |
[36:56] | Just need you to sign the statement. | 需要你在笔录上签字 |
[37:05] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[37:06] | Child Services take over. | 儿童福利处会接手 |
[37:08] | A judge will decide where they end up. | 由法官决定他们的去处 |
[37:11] | So they go back into the system. | 也就是说他们会回到寄养家庭 |
[37:13] | They do. | 是的 |
[37:14] | Where they learn to be even more angry at the world. | 在那里他们会变得更加仇视这个世界 |
[37:39] | I’m sorry I couldn’t be your mother. | 很抱歉我不能做你们的母亲 |
[37:42] | This world doesn’t seem fair sometimes. | 有时这个世界确实不公 |
[37:46] | It can be pretty painful. | 会让人痛苦 |
[37:49] | I wish I could make it better for you. | 真希望可以让你们好受些 |
[37:59] | Lily? | 莉莉 |
[38:03] | Maybe I could write to you, | 也许我可以写信给你 |
[38:05] | maybe send you some goldenseal for– | 给你寄些白毛茛… |
[38:07] | I never want to see you again. | 我再也不想见到你 |
[38:09] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[38:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:43] | New place, couldn’t sleep. | 到新家睡不着 |
[38:47] | Isn’t it the baby | 不该是宝宝 |
[38:48] | that’s supposed to keep the parents awake? | 让父母睡不了觉吗 |
[38:52] | Kelly’s got a lot less to worry about. | 凯利没有那么多烦心事 |
[38:54] | For now at least. | 至少现在还没有 |
[38:58] | Nick… | 尼克… |
[38:59] | I don’t want to be alone right now. | 我现在不想一个人 |
[39:03] | I know this is… | 我知道这… |
[39:05] | well, whatever it is, but… | 不管是什么了… |
[39:08] | maybe just for tonight, you could sleep in our room? | 就今晚 你可以睡在我们的房间吗 |
[39:15] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:16] | This is too weird. | 这太怪了 |
[39:18] | I think we’re beyond weird at this point. | 现在已经没什么奇怪的了 |
[39:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:50] | You can only do so much. | 你只能做这些了 |
[39:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:56] | But when I was staying with them– | 但我跟他们在一起的时候… |
[39:58] | Staying? | 在一起 |
[40:00] | You make it sound like a Holiday Inn. | 你说得好像假日旅馆一样 |
[40:04] | I told them a story my mother used to tell me. | 我给他们讲了一个我妈妈以前给我讲过的故事 |
[40:07] | It was a Wesen story, | 是个格林生物的故事 |
[40:08] | so of course the Grimm killed him in the end. | 当然最后格林把他杀了 |
[40:11] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[40:12] | It hit me that these kids have no idea what they are. | 我突然发现这些孩子不知道自己是什么 |
[40:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:19] | They really don’t know they’re Wesen? | 他们不知道自己是格林生物 |
[40:20] | No. | 不知道 |
[40:22] | I mean, they know they’re different, | 他们知道自己与他人不同 |
[40:23] | and that I’m different and you’re different, but… | 知道我和你都与他人不同 但是… |
[40:27] | they have no idea what our reality means. | 他们不知道我们的本质到底意味着什么 |
[40:30] | Well, look, whatever kind of family you have, | 不管你拥有怎样的家庭 |
[40:32] | reality is relative. | 本质都大同小异 |
[40:35] | You know, normal is just the middle of the mess. | “正常”不过是混乱的中间值 |
[40:41] | I just hope they find the help they need. | 我只是希望他们能得到所需的帮助 |
[40:53] | I’m Warden Hooke. | 我是沃顿·胡克 |
[40:57] | I want you to know your friend Lily is well. | 就想说一声 你们的朋友莉莉很好 |
[41:00] | She’s not our friend. | 她不是我们的朋友 |
[41:02] | She’s our sister. | 她是我们的姐妹 |
[41:04] | You guys think you’re tough? | 你们觉得自己很厉害吗 |
[41:06] | I know what you are. | 我知道你们是什么 |
[41:08] | So show me. | 变给我看吧 |
[41:13] | I said, “Show me.” | 我说了 “变给我看” |
[41:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:29] | Boys, I’m offering you | 孩子们 我给你们 |
[41:31] | a chance to join others like yourselves, | 一个机会加入其它像你们一样的人 |
[41:35] | to stop hiding what you are. | 不再掩藏自己的本质 |
[41:37] | Repeat after me. | 跟我念 |
[41:39] | Occultatum Libera “Occultatum Libera.” | |
[41:42] | Occultatum Libera Occultatum Libera. | |
[41:46] | What’s it mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[41:48] | It means you have a new family. | 意思是你们有新家了 |
[41:59] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[42:01] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |