时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | They grabbed Trubel. I tried to stop them. | 他们抓走了麻烦鬼 我试着阻止 |
[00:03] | – They drugged me. – Who? | -可我被他们迷晕了 -被谁 |
[00:04] | – Chavez. – Where did you take her? | -查瓦兹 -你把她带去哪了 |
[00:07] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[00:08] | So I am thinking of selling the house, | 我在想卖掉这栋房子 |
[00:10] | find us someplace safer. | 找个更安全的地方 |
[00:12] | It’s a little barren, but I got us enough to start. | 我知道是有点空 不过也足够了 |
[00:15] | I don’t want anybody to know where we are. | 我不想让任何人知道我们的住处 |
[00:29] | I fed you. I changed you. I burped you. | 我给你喂了奶 换了尿布 帮你揉背打嗝 |
[00:31] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么还是一直哭 |
[00:32] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[00:34] | Is the water boiling? | 水开了吗 |
[00:35] | If it’s boiling, you got to put the rice in | 如果水开了 把米放进去 |
[00:37] | and then turn it down. | 然后把火关小 |
[00:37] | The rice is in. How do we turn the baby down? | 米放进去了 要怎么哄宝宝 |
[00:40] | Oh, you try. Let me deal with the rice. | 你试试吧 我来做饭 |
[00:42] | It’s okay, Kelly. It’s okay. | 没事了 凯利 不要哭 |
[00:46] | Nothing can be that bad. | 没什么能比这更糟了 |
[00:49] | Maybe he has colic. How do you know if he has colic? | 他是不是腹绞痛 要怎么判断他是不是腹绞痛 |
[00:51] | I don’t know. I’m still learning to boil rice. | 我也不知道 我还在学做饭呢 |
[00:54] | Should we call Rosalee? | 要不要打电话给罗莎莉 |
[00:55] | – Okay, then you take Kelly. – Aha. | -好吧 那你看着凯利 -才不要 |
[00:57] | Never mind. I’ll call her. | 还是我打给她吧 |
[01:03] | Hear the cello counterpoint? | 你听见大提琴的对位了吗 |
[01:05] | I hear the cello. | 大提琴我是听见了 |
[01:07] | Whether it’s counterpointing or not, I couldn’t tell you. | 有没有对位 我说不出来 |
[01:10] | Oh, best part of the day. | 这是今天最棒的时刻 |
[01:13] | More wine? | 还要来点酒吗 |
[01:13] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[01:21] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道 |
[01:27] | Adalind? Is everything okay? | 爱达玲 你们还好吗 |
[01:28] | We’ve tried everything. | 我们什么都试过了 |
[01:30] | He’s been bathed, changed, burped, pooped, | 给他洗了澡 换了尿布 拍了嗝 拉了粑粑 |
[01:32] | and he won’t stop crying. | 可是他还是一直哭 |
[01:33] | How do we know if it’s colic? | 他是不是腹绞痛 |
[01:34] | Pretty much if he won’t stop crying. | 如果他一直哭 很可能就是了 |
[01:36] | Okay, then what do we do about it? | 那我们要怎么办 |
[01:38] | Fennel sometimes helps. | 茴香有时候会起作用 |
[01:40] | Nothing works all the time. | 不过没有百试百灵的方法 |
[01:41] | I don’t care about all the time. | 我不在乎什么百试百灵 |
[01:42] | I just care about right now. | 只要现在能灵就行 |
[01:47] | What just happened? | 刚才发生了什么 |
[01:49] | He’s looking at the lights on the phone. | 他盯着手机屏幕不哭了 |
[01:51] | Oh, the rice is boiling over. | 粥要溢出来了 |
[01:51] | Oh, sorry, Rosalee. Got to go. | 抱歉 罗莎莉 我得挂了 |
[01:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:56] | That solved itself. | 他们解决了 |
[02:01] | You like the phone, don’t you, buddy? | 你喜欢手机 对不对 |
[02:04] | I think we should get him his own phone. | 我们应该给他买一部手机 |
[02:06] | Not till second grade. | 等他上二年级再说吧 |
[02:09] | Tradition is our lifeblood. | 传统是我们的生命之源 |
[02:13] | Loyalty, trust, and honor. | 忠诚 信任和荣耀 |
[02:17] | Without these virtues, family cannot survive. | 要是没有这些美德 家族无法维系 |
[02:20] | But it is our traditions that hold us together, | 但是我们的传统让我们大家团结一心 |
[02:24] | and no tradition is more important | 对我们来说 没有任何传统 |
[02:26] | than our Maagd Zoektocht. | 比少女骑士更重要 |
[02:29] | My son’s blood calls to me from the grave. | 我儿子的血在坟墓里召唤我 |
[02:31] | He was taken from me. | 他被人从我身边夺走 |
[02:35] | And when a man does not have a son to inherit to his legacy, | 当父亲没有儿子来继承家业 |
[02:38] | he must turn to Tradition. | 他必须借助传统 |
[02:42] | My daughter Emily is all I have left. | 我女儿艾米丽是我仅剩的继承人 |
[02:46] | Our Maagd Zoektocht requires one of you to prove your worthiness | 我们的少女骑士要求你们中的一个证明自己 |
[02:51] | to win her heart and her hand. | 有资格赢得她的心 牵她的手 |
[02:57] | Let the Griffon choose. | 让秃鹫来选吧 |
[03:23] | Isaac has drawn the longest feather. | 艾萨克抽到了最长的羽毛 |
[03:28] | He will have the first chance to prove himself. | 他可以最先证明自己 |
[03:31] | What is my quest? | 我的任务是什么 |
[03:32] | To kill the man responsible for my son’s death. | 杀掉害死我儿子的元凶 |
[03:39] | Bring me the head of Frankie Adkins. | 把弗兰基·爱德金斯的头带来给我 |
[03:43] | I will. | 我会的 |
[03:49] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[03:52] | I’ve loved you for years. | 我一直爱着你 |
[03:53] | Now I finally get to prove it. | 现在我终于有机会证明了 |
[03:56] | You’ll make a beautiful bride. | 你会是一个很美的新娘 |
[04:13] | This is good. | 这很好吃 |
[04:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:15] | I haven’t done much cooking. | 我没怎么做过饭 |
[04:18] | My mom wasn’t always around, so I kind of taught myself. | 我母亲不常在家 所以我只能自学成才了 |
[04:20] | A kid can only eat so much pizza. | 毕竟小孩子也不可能一直吃披萨 |
[04:22] | I know plenty of kids who would disagree. | 我觉得很多小孩还是喜欢吃披萨的 |
[04:25] | This is good. | 很好吃 |
[04:30] | But your mom was a good cook. | 不过你妈妈很会做饭 |
[04:32] | Until I was about 12, and then she sort of disappeared. | 我也就吃到12岁 后来她就失踪了 |
[04:36] | That’s kind of like my dad. | 我爸爸也差不多 |
[04:38] | He took off when I was four. | 我四岁的时候 他离开了这个家 |
[04:43] | Look, I know our arrangement is weird, | 我知道我们现在的关系有点诡异 |
[04:47] | and I’ve said this before, | 我以前也说过 |
[04:48] | but I really appreciate you taking care of us. | 但我真的很感激你能这样照顾我们 |
[04:52] | He’s my son too. | 他也是我的儿子 |
[04:53] | I know, but I don’t like having to rely on you. | 我知道 但我不喜欢这样依靠你 |
[04:57] | Not just you. | 不仅仅是你而已 |
[04:57] | I don’t like having to rely on anybody. | 我不喜欢依赖别人的感觉 |
[04:59] | You’ve been great, | 你对我们很好 |
[05:01] | but… | 可是 |
[05:04] | I ran into an old colleague at the grocery store. | 我今天在便利店遇到以前的同事了 |
[05:06] | From your law firm? | 以前律所的同事吗 |
[05:08] | He said they’re understaffed. | 他说律所现在人手不够 |
[05:10] | There’s a possibility of a job. | 也许我能回去工作 |
[05:13] | Isn’t it a little soon to go back to work? | 现在就重新工作是不是太早了 |
[05:15] | Yeah, it is. | 是太早了 |
[05:16] | It just… | 只是 |
[05:18] | made me feel better knowing that there was a job out there. | 知道自己还能工作 这种感觉让我舒服很多 |
[05:22] | I need to contribute, Nick. | 我需要做点什么 尼克 |
[05:24] | I don’t like feeling so helpless. | 我不喜欢自己很没用的状态 |
[05:27] | That being said, | 说到这个 |
[05:29] | I’d like you to stay with us in our room again tonight. | 今晚你要是跟我们一起睡我会很开心 |
[05:33] | It’s just I sleep a lot better knowing | 知道你会杀掉靠近我们的一切生物 |
[05:35] | that you’ll kill whatever walks through that door. | 这种确定性能让我睡得好一点 |
[06:11] | Here you go, Birthday Girl. | 给你 小寿星 |
[06:13] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[06:14] | Frankie’s the best, right? | 弗兰基最棒了 |
[06:26] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们出去吧 |
[06:36] | Go get the car. | 你去开车 |
[06:41] | Can we go somewhere and get burgers? | 我们能去买汉堡吃吗 |
[06:42] | – No. – Why not? | -不行 -为什么 |
[06:44] | Cause you’re putting on too much weight. | 因为你已经胖了很多了 |
[06:45] | What? | 你说什么 |
[07:05] | Frankie, oh, my God! | 弗兰基 天呐 |
[07:07] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[07:09] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:12] | No! | 不要 |
[07:52] | – Sean. – Thank you so much for coming. | -肖恩 -感谢你抽空过来 |
[07:53] | Of course. | 客气了 |
[07:55] | – It’s good to see you. – It’s been a while. | -见到你真好 -是啊 我们有一阵子没见了 |
[07:56] | Yes, it has. | 是有一阵了 |
[07:57] | Although I’ve seen your face all over the news recently. | 但是我一直在新闻上看到你 |
[08:00] | Well, hopefully you’ll see more of it. | 希望你以后会看到的更多 |
[08:04] | We wanted to ask you– | 我们想问你 |
[08:05] | Well, we think the time is right for Andrew. | 我们认为是时候让安德鲁入局了 |
[08:09] | He’s gonna announce that he’s running for Mayor of Portland. | 他会宣布参与波特兰市长竞选 |
[08:12] | With sights on the governorship, of course. | 当然再竞选州长 |
[08:14] | One election at a time. | 慢慢来 |
[08:17] | He’s becoming quite a force to be reckoned with. | 他会成为一个铁腕人物 |
[08:19] | It’s good to hear you say that. | 很高兴听到你有这么高的评价 |
[08:21] | I’d really like your support. | 我希望得到你的支持 |
[08:22] | You really think I mean something? | 你们真觉得我有什么用吗 |
[08:23] | You’re a widely respected figure | 你在波特兰是一个受到 |
[08:25] | of authority here in Portland. | 广泛尊敬的政界人物 |
[08:27] | We think you could do us a lot of good. | 我们觉得你会给我们极大助益 |
[08:30] | Listen, before I agree to anything, | 在我同意任何事之前 |
[08:31] | I need to know a little bit more about what you plan to do if– | 我要多了解一点你们的计划 如果… |
[08:35] | “When.” | 是”当” |
[08:38] | If you get elected. | 如果你当选了 |
[08:40] | Well, nobody gets elected without confidence | 没有自信或者合适的支持者 |
[08:42] | or the right people backing him. | 任何人都不会当选的 |
[08:47] | Assault happened sometime after they closed, | 袭击发生在他们打烊之后 |
[08:49] | a little after 2:00. | 大概两点过一点 |
[08:50] | Bodyguard Luis Lopez was hit first. | 保镖路易斯·洛佩兹是最先受袭的 |
[08:53] | Frankie Adkins, he’s the owner of the bar. | 弗兰基·爱德金斯 酒吧的老板 |
[08:55] | He was hit next. | 是第二个被袭击的 |
[08:56] | We ID’d the body as Isaac Proctor. | 身份核实是艾萨克·普罗克特 |
[08:58] | Proctor? | 普罗克特 |
[08:59] | Name’s familiar. | 名字有点耳熟 |
[09:00] | Isaac is the son of criminal defense attorney Amanda Proctor. | 艾萨克是刑事辩护律师阿曼达·普罗克特的儿子 |
[09:04] | I dealt with her. | 我跟她接触过 |
[09:05] | She’s kept a lot of bad people on the street. | 她身边有一帮心术不正的人 |
[09:07] | So someone kills her son. | 有人杀了她儿子 |
[09:08] | Is someone trying to send a message? | 是不是想传达什么信息 |
[09:10] | If they are, it’s a pretty brutal candygram. | 如果真是这样 那这份糖果电报可真够血腥的 |
[09:12] | Sword. | 剑 |
[09:14] | It’s pretty old-school. | 好老派 |
[09:16] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[09:16] | Yeah, Frankie Adkins and his girlfriend, Lola. | 有 弗兰基·爱德金斯和他女朋友罗拉 |
[09:18] | She took off after he was hit. | 他被袭击后 她就跑了 |
[09:20] | Paramedics took care of Frankie, | 弗兰基已经接受治疗了 |
[09:22] | who told them he was attacked by Isaac. | 他告诉救治队说是被艾萨克袭击的 |
[09:24] | Our victim. | 我们的被害人 |
[09:25] | – So Frankie killed Isaac? – Nope. | -所以弗兰基杀了艾萨克吗 -不是 |
[09:27] | According to Frankie, Isaac was killed | 据弗兰基称 艾萨克是被一个 |
[09:29] | by a guy wearing a weird-looking animal outfit. | 穿着奇怪的动物装的人杀死的 |
[09:33] | I didn’t press him. I leave the pressing to you. | 我没有多问 交给你们了 |
[09:35] | – Where’s the girlfriend now? – At home. | -他女朋友在哪 -家里 |
[09:37] | She was too scared to stick around. | 她被吓得不敢逗留 |
[09:38] | She made the 911 call from a burger joint down the street. | 在尽头的一家汉堡店报的警 |
[09:41] | Well, let’s talk to Frankie. | 我们去跟弗兰基谈谈 |
[09:43] | Inside. | 在里面 |
[09:44] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[09:55] | – Frank Adkins? – Yeah. | -是弗兰克·爱德金斯吗 -是 |
[09:57] | I’m Detective Griffin. This is Detective Burkhardt. | 我是格里芬警探 这是伯克哈德警探 |
[10:00] | You want to tell us what happened? | 愿意跟我们说说事情经过吗 |
[10:01] | Yeah, I do. | 好的 |
[10:04] | I was leaving with Luis and Lola. | 我跟路易斯和罗拉正准备回家 |
[10:05] | Luis goes to get the car. | 路易斯走在前面去取车 |
[10:07] | Me and Lola are just getting in. | 我和罗拉正要上车 |
[10:09] | Then some guy sucker-punches me. I go down. | 突然有人从后面袭击了我 我就倒下了 |
[10:11] | When I look up, he’s got a freaking sword | 我抬头看时 看见他手里拿着一把 |
[10:15] | about to cut my head off. | 可怕的剑要砍下我的头 |
[10:16] | Had you ever seen him before? | 你以前见过他吗 |
[10:17] | No, and just when I thought I was dead, | 没有 当我以为自己要死了的时候 |
[10:20] | he gets taken out by some guy | 他被一个穿着动物装的人 |
[10:21] | wearing some kind of animal costume. | 撂倒了 |
[10:25] | – What did you do then? – You kidding me? | -然后你做了什么 -开什么玩笑 |
[10:26] | I hid under the car. | 我躲到了车底下 |
[10:27] | The guy was tearing him to pieces. | 那人就这么手撕了他 |
[10:28] | – How long did you stay there? – Till the cops came. | -你在下面待了多久 -一直到警察来 |
[10:30] | I’m not stupid. | 我又不傻 |
[10:37] | It was like a nightmare. | 那场景跟噩梦似的 |
[10:39] | I mean, I never seen anything like this before. | 我以前从未见过这种场面 |
[10:42] | I don’t know what was going on, | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[10:43] | but whoever killed that son of a bitch, | 但无论是谁杀了那个混蛋 |
[10:45] | he saved my life. | 他都救了我的命 |
[10:46] | The guy in the animal costume? | 那个穿着动物装的人 |
[10:47] | Yeah, him. | 对 就是他 |
[10:51] | I owe him big-time. | 我欠他一个大人情 |
[10:55] | Isaac Proctor was arrested five years ago | 艾萨克·普罗克特五年前因为严重袭击 |
[10:57] | for aggravated assaults and some misdemeanors too. | 和一些轻罪被捕过 |
[11:00] | Frankie’s no choir boy either. | 弗兰基也不是什么善茬 |
[11:01] | What is the connection between Isaac and Frankie? | 艾萨克和弗兰基之间有什么恩怨 |
[11:04] | – There’s none that I can see. – Hey, what about the bodyguard? | -看不出来 -那个保镖呢 |
[11:07] | Well, he’s got a rap sheet, but he was unconscious | 有犯罪记录 但艾萨克被害当时 |
[11:08] | at the time Isaac was killed. | 他处于昏迷状态 |
[11:10] | Plus, it would’ve been self-defense either way. | 而且 就算是他 也会被认为是自卫 |
[11:12] | All right, so why was Isaac trying to kill Frankie? | 好吧 那艾萨克为什么要杀弗兰基呢 |
[11:14] | Frankie must’ve done something to Isaac. | 弗兰基肯定得罪过艾萨克 |
[11:17] | Maybe Isaac’s mother would know. | 也许艾萨克的妈妈会知道 |
[11:18] | A criminal defense attorney | 一位刑事辩护律师 |
[11:19] | probably knows what the problem is. | 也许知道发生了什么事 |
[11:21] | Yeah, I think the captain knows her. | 我觉得队长认识她 |
[11:22] | Well, let’s run it past him. | 那就跟他知会一声 |
[11:25] | If Frankie’s telling the truth, | 如果弗兰基所言非虚 |
[11:26] | someone else was there when Isaac knocked him down, | 那艾萨克袭击他时 还有别人在场 |
[11:28] | And that person took out Isaac. | 而那个人干掉了艾萨克 |
[11:30] | Frankie described this mystery man as wearing an animal outfit. | 弗兰基说这个神秘男人穿着动物服装 |
[11:33] | We’re assuming that guy was Wesen. | 我们觉得是格林生物 |
[11:35] | Isaac Proctor is too. | 艾萨克·普罗克特自己也是 |
[11:37] | I know his mother, Amanda. | 我认识他妈妈阿曼达 |
[11:38] | She’s a good lawyer but keeps bad company. | 她是个好律师 不过交友不慎 |
[11:40] | They’re Weten Ogen. | 他们是山猫精 |
[11:43] | – Not my favorite. – So Isaac is Wesen. | -不是我喜欢的 -所以艾萨克是格林生物 |
[11:44] | Whoever killed him is Wesen. | 杀死他的也是格林生物 |
[11:46] | – What about Frankie? – I don’t know. | -那弗兰基呢 -不知道 |
[11:49] | Have you told Amanda Proctor yet? | 通知阿曼达·普罗克特了吗 |
[11:50] | We wanted to do background first. | 我们想先做一下背景调查 |
[11:52] | I should go with you on this one. | 我跟你们一起去 |
[11:55] | You know, Kelly, you’re not an only child. | 凯利 你不是独生子女 |
[11:59] | You have a big sister. | 你还有个姐姐 |
[12:02] | Her name’s Diana. | 她叫戴安娜 |
[12:04] | I hope we can all be together someday. | 希望我们有一天能团聚 |
[12:09] | I haven’t seen her in a really long time. | 我已经好长时间没见过她了 |
[12:23] | – Rosalee? – Just checking in. | -罗莎莉 -只是打来问问情况 |
[12:25] | How’s Kelly? | 凯利怎么样 |
[12:26] | Oh, he’s good… When he’s sleeping. | 睡着的时候挺好的 |
[12:28] | I put together a few things for you and the little guy. | 我给你和小家伙准备了一些东西 |
[12:31] | I can come by and drop them off if you’re not busy. | 如果你不忙的话 我可以把它们送过去 |
[12:33] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[12:34] | We should come to you. | 应该我们去找你 |
[12:35] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[12:37] | I think I’m getting a little fortress fever. | 我觉得自己有点开始烦这地方了 |
[12:39] | Okay. I’m just here at the shop. | 好吧 我在店里 |
[12:41] | Okay, we are on our way. | 好的 我们出发了 |
[12:44] | Isaac was a good boy. | 艾萨克是个好孩子 |
[12:47] | He believed in the tradition, and he will be mourned, | 他相信传统 会被我们记住的 |
[12:52] | but his mistake is your opportunity. | 但他的失误是你们的机会 |
[12:56] | Isaac almost succeeded at his task | 艾萨克就差最后一点点 |
[12:59] | but failed at the last moment, when he was attacked. | 但当他被袭击时 他就彻底失败了 |
[13:03] | Now, I don’t know which one of you did it, | 我不知道是你们当中的谁做的 |
[13:05] | but if I were you, I would not turn my back on the other. | 但如果换做是我 我是不会背信弃义的 |
[13:09] | Eli, it’s your turn now, | 伊莱 该你了 |
[13:12] | but Frankie Adkins knows someone is trying to kill him, | 但是弗兰基·爱德金斯知道有人想杀他 |
[13:15] | and it’s going to make it that much harder on you. | 这会让你更难得手 |
[13:18] | Good luck. | 祝你好运了 |
[13:20] | But first we drink to Isaac, | 但首先让我们敬艾萨克一杯 |
[13:23] | a brave and noble Weten Ogen. | 他是一个勇敢高贵的山猫精 |
[13:27] | To a brave and noble weten ogen. | 敬勇敢高贵的山猫精 |
[13:29] | We should’ve watched his back. | 我们应该照应他的 |
[13:41] | You. | 你 |
[13:45] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[13:46] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[13:47] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[13:48] | This tradition isn’t worth it. | 传统不值得你这么做 |
[13:50] | Maybe not, but you are. | 也许吧 但是你值得 |
[13:52] | Isaac was killed. | 艾萨克已经死了 |
[13:53] | What happened to Isaac’s not gonna happen to me. | 我不会重蹈艾萨克的覆辙 |
[13:55] | I’ve got a way in. | 我有办法 |
[13:57] | How can you be sure unless you killed Isaac? | 你怎么知道 除非是你杀了艾萨克 |
[13:59] | I didn’t kill Isaac, | 我没杀艾萨克 |
[14:00] | but I knew he wouldn’t be able to kill Frankie. | 但是我知道他杀不了弗兰基 |
[14:02] | If Amos gets in my way, I will kill him. | 如果阿摩司挡我的道 我就杀了他 |
[14:06] | Please don’t do this. Don’t go back to the club. | 请别这样 别再去酒吧了 |
[14:08] | I’m not gonna make the same mistake as Isaac. | 我不会重蹈艾萨克的覆辙 |
[14:10] | He’ll have more bodyguards. | 他会雇更多的保镖 |
[14:13] | Don’t worry, babe. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[14:14] | This is our time. | 这是我们的机会 |
[14:16] | You and me, we’re gonna bring two great families together, | 我和你要把两个大家族结合在一起 |
[14:19] | and you and me are gonna make a big family. | 然后我和你要组织一个大家庭 |
[14:21] | Lots of kids. | 生很多孩子 |
[14:23] | You just worry about how to raise them, okay? | 你只要担心怎么养大他们就行了 |
[14:31] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[14:33] | I’ll see you later. | 晚点见 |
[14:35] | Do you have any idea why your son would try | 你知道为什么你儿子 |
[14:37] | to kill Frankie Adkins? | 想要杀弗兰基·爱德金斯吗 |
[14:38] | No. | 不知道 |
[14:39] | As far as I know, he didn’t even know him. | 据我所知他们根本不认识 |
[14:41] | We know Isaac had a record. | 我们知道艾萨克有不良记录 |
[14:42] | I know my son had problems, | 我知道我儿子有过历史 |
[14:46] | but I just can’t believe that he’d do what you’re suggesting. | 但我只是不敢相信他会做出你们口中的事 |
[14:49] | Did Isaac associate with anyone who might’ve | 艾萨克是不是和跟弗兰基有过节的人 |
[14:51] | had it out for Frankie? | 有来往 |
[14:52] | My son’s the one who’s dead. | 死的那个是我儿子 |
[14:54] | Shouldn’t you be asking who killed him? | 难道你们该问的不是谁杀了他吗 |
[14:56] | Amanda, if you want us to find the person | 阿曼达 如果你想我们查出 |
[14:57] | responsible for your son’s death, | 杀死你儿子的凶手 |
[14:59] | Then you need to talk to us. | 那你就要和我们说实话 |
[15:01] | How do you know Frankie didn’t kill my son? | 你们怎么知道不是弗兰基杀了我儿子 |
[15:02] | Frankie has a record too. | 弗兰基也有不良记录 |
[15:04] | We know Frankie isn’t wesen. | 我们知道弗兰基不是格林生物 |
[15:06] | What? | 什么 |
[15:08] | Detective Burkhardt is a Grimm. | 伯克哈德警探是格林 |
[15:11] | And you brought him into my office? | 而你却把他带来我办公室吗 |
[15:15] | He knows that Isaac was wesen. | 他知道艾萨克是格林生物 |
[15:20] | Is this what you wanted to see, Grimm? | 你就是想看这个吗 格林 |
[15:23] | I’m trying to figure out who killed your son. | 我是想找出杀害你儿子的凶手 |
[15:27] | You know, I knew you had one working for you. | 我就知道你手下有一位格林 |
[15:31] | I just hoped that I’d never have to see him. | 我只是希望永远不必与他碰面 |
[15:33] | We think whoever killed your son might also be wesen. | 我们认为杀死你儿子的人也有可能是格林生物 |
[15:38] | Do you know where your son was | 你知道你儿子去弗兰基的夜店前 |
[15:39] | before he went to Frankie’s club? | 他在哪里吗 |
[15:41] | He was invited to Daniel Troyer’s house– | 丹尼尔·特罗耶邀请他去他们家 |
[15:44] | I would assume for dinner. | 我猜是吃晚餐吧 |
[15:46] | Is Daniel Troyer wesen? | 丹尼尔·特罗耶是格林生物吗 |
[15:48] | Weten ogen, like me. | 和我一样是山猫精 |
[15:52] | What do we know about Daniel Troyer? | 我们对丹尼尔·特罗耶有多了解 |
[15:54] | He’s been in Portland for quite a while. | 他来波特兰有段时间了 |
[15:55] | I know he was investigated by the FBI. | 我知道联调局调查过他 |
[15:57] | He has some connections to a few crime families | 他和东岸几个犯罪团伙 |
[15:58] | on the East Coast. | 有联系 |
[15:59] | Well, Isaac tried to kill Frankie the same night | 艾萨克想要杀害弗兰基的那晚 |
[16:01] | he was at Troyer’s house. | 他在特罗耶家 |
[16:02] | Maybe Frankie’s connected to Troyer. | 也许弗兰基和特罗耶有联系 |
[16:04] | Push Troyer. See what you get. | 逼问特罗耶 看看能套出些什么 |
[16:07] | Electric bill, telephone bill, advertising. | 电费账单 电话账单以及广告 |
[16:11] | Oh, we won a million dollars. | 我们赚了一百万美元 |
[16:13] | Yippee. | 太好了 |
[16:14] | All right, I got to get to this repair. | 好了 我要去修表了 |
[16:16] | I’m gonna be late. | 我要迟到了 |
[16:17] | It should only take about an hour. | 一个小时左右应该就好了 |
[16:21] | – What is that? – I’m not sure. | -那是什么 -我不知道 |
[16:23] | It’s from a guy I used to know a long time ago in Seattle. | 是我很久以前在西雅图认识的一个人寄来的 |
[16:29] | You want to open it? | 要打开看看吗 |
[16:30] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[16:32] | You want me to open it? | 要我帮你打开吗 |
[16:34] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[16:42] | You know what? Maybe I shouldn’t hear this. | 也许我不该听你念这封信 |
[16:45] | There’s nothing you shouldn’t hear. | 没有什么你不该听的 |
[16:51] | “Dear r, don’t know if you’re ever going to get this, | “亲爱的罗 不知道你是否能收到这封信 |
[16:53] | but I’m gonna try anyway. | 但我还是会试一试 |
[16:55] | Just want to let you know that Carlos died. | 只是想告诉你卡洛斯死了 |
[16:59] | You can guess of what. | 原因你能猜到的 |
[17:00] | He was a cool guy, and I’m going to miss him. | 他是个好人 我会想念他的 |
[17:03] | Don’t know what your feeling is about him these days, | 我不清楚你现在对他的情感 |
[17:06] | but he meant a lot to you at one time. | 但是曾经他对你非常重要 |
[17:08] | I still remember that song he wrote for you.” | 我仍然记得他给你写的那首歌” |
[17:11] | There was a song? | 他还给你写了首歌 |
[17:14] | I don’t want to read any more of that. | 我不想再看下去了 |
[17:16] | Those were not good guys, | 这些都不是什么益友 |
[17:18] | and that song was terrible. | 那首歌也很难听 |
[17:20] | I’d rather just forget that entire part of my life. | 我宁愿忘记这些所有的事情 |
[17:23] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[17:24] | Not your life. | 不是说你的 |
[17:25] | I mean that part of mine. | 我指的是我的 |
[17:28] | In fact, everything before I met you. | 在我认识你之前所发生的一切 |
[17:39] | Before we talk to Troyer, are you gonna play the wesen card? | 在找特罗耶谈话前问下 要用格林生物这张牌吗 |
[17:43] | Not unless I have to. | 除非不得已 |
[17:44] | Once he knows we know, | 一旦他知道我们知情 |
[17:45] | we might not be able to get anything out of him. | 也许我们就没法从他那套出任何话了 |
[17:48] | Might not get anything out of him anyway. | 也许我们根本就没法套出任何话 |
[17:56] | I’m Detective Burkhardt. This is Detective Griffin. | 我是伯克哈德警探 这位是格里芬警探 |
[17:58] | We’re looking for Daniel Troyer. | 我们要找丹尼尔·特罗耶 |
[18:00] | I’m his daughter, Emily. He’s in the backyard. | 我是他女儿艾米丽 他在后院 |
[18:02] | Can you tell me what this is about? | 你们能告诉找他有什么事吗 |
[18:04] | We’d prefer to talk to your father. | 我们更想和你父亲谈谈 |
[18:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:07] | I’ll take you to him. | 我带你们去见他 |
[18:13] | Check the inventory again | 再检查一下存货单 |
[18:15] | and find out who was responsible for shipping it. | 看看是谁负责运输的 |
[18:17] | Get the name. | 查出名字 |
[18:19] | Dad, this is Detective Burkhardt and Griffin. | 爸爸 这是伯克哈德和格里芬警探 |
[18:22] | They need to talk to you. | 他们想找你 |
[18:23] | I’ve got to go. | 我要挂了 |
[18:25] | Is there a problem, gentlemen? | 有什么事吗 先生们 |
[18:26] | Do you know Isaac Proctor? | 你认识艾萨克·普罗克特吗 |
[18:29] | Yes, I heard what happened to him. | 认识 我听说了他的事 |
[18:31] | It’s very sad. | 非常令人难过 |
[18:33] | I assume you’re investigating it. | 我想你们正在调查这案子 |
[18:34] | We would like to talk to you | 我们想你谈谈 |
[18:35] | about your relationship with Isaac. | 你和艾萨克的关系 |
[18:37] | I’ve known Isaac since he was a kid. | 我认识艾萨克时 他还是个小孩子 |
[18:40] | His mother has handled some legal problems for me. | 他妈妈帮我处理一些法律上的事务 |
[18:43] | Isaac and Emily used to play together. | 艾萨克和艾米丽小时候经常一起玩 |
[18:45] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[18:47] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[18:48] | He was here with us. | 他在这里和我们一起 |
[18:50] | For what reason? | 为什么 |
[18:51] | He came to see me. | 他来见我 |
[18:53] | What was your relationship with him? | 你和他是什么关系 |
[18:54] | He was a friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[18:56] | Like my dad said, | 正如我爸爸说的 |
[18:58] | We’d known each other since we were kids. | 我们从小就认识了 |
[19:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:02] | Look, this is very difficult for her. | 听着 这对她而言太艰难了 |
[19:04] | Does she have to be a part of this? | 她一定要参与调查吗 |
[19:05] | You knew the victim. Might be a help to us. | 你认识死者 也许能帮到我们 |
[19:09] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[19:10] | Do you know Frankie Adkins? | 你认识弗兰基·爱德金斯吗 |
[19:12] | Frankie Adkins? | 弗兰基·爱德金斯吗 |
[19:14] | I don’t know. Should I? | 不认识 我应该认识吗 |
[19:15] | According to Mr. Adkins, Isaac tried to kill him last night. | 据爱德金斯称 艾萨克昨晚试图杀死他 |
[19:19] | What? | 什么 |
[19:20] | Isaac? | 艾萨克 |
[19:22] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[19:23] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要那样做 |
[19:24] | Do you know if Isaac knew Frankie Adkins? | 你知道艾萨克认识弗兰基·爱德金斯吗 |
[19:26] | No, I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[19:28] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[19:29] | No, I’m sorry. I don’t know. | 抱歉 我也不知道 |
[19:31] | What time did Isaac leave last night? | 艾萨克昨晚是什么时候离开的 |
[19:33] | Around 11:00, I think. | 11点左右 我觉得 |
[19:36] | And has anyone threatened him in any way? | 有任何人以任何方式威胁过他吗 |
[19:37] | Not that he ever told me about. | 反正他没和我提过 |
[19:39] | Did both of you stay home after Isaac left? | 你俩在艾萨克离开后都待家里在吗 |
[19:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:42] | Was anyone else here besides the three of you? | 除了你们三个外 当时还有别人在场吗 |
[19:45] | No. | 没有 |
[19:47] | It was just Isaac and us. | 只有艾萨克和我们 |
[19:52] | Nobody knows anything. | 俩人都是一问三不知 |
[19:54] | – This is all connected somehow. – Yeah. | -但这一切都是有某种联系的 -没错 |
[19:56] | Why would Isaac leave here and go and try and kill Frankie? | 为何艾萨克离开这里后就试图去杀了弗兰基呢 |
[19:59] | Maybe Frankie and Isaac are both in love with Emily. | 也许弗兰基和艾萨克都爱上了艾米丽 |
[20:01] | It could be they were jealous. | 有可能他俩是在争风吃醋 |
[20:02] | Well, then who killed Isaac? | 那么是谁杀了艾萨克呢 |
[20:04] | All we know is, he’s wesen. | 我们只知道 是个格林生物干的 |
[20:07] | That’s not gonna show up on his rap sheet. | 这可不会出现在他的犯罪记录上 |
[20:10] | It’s Wu. | 是吴 |
[20:15] | Wu. | 吴 |
[20:16] | You will never guess what the M.E. found during Isaac’s autopsy. | 你们绝对猜不到法医在给艾萨克验尸时发现了什么 |
[20:20] | A feather– and not just any old feather. | 一根羽毛 而且还不是随便一根羽毛 |
[20:22] | It’s a golden feather. | 是根金羽毛 |
[20:24] | M.E. didn’t think it had anything to do with anything | 法医不认为这玩意和案件有关 |
[20:26] | ’cause the victim wasn’t hurt by it, | 因为死者没有被它所伤 |
[20:27] | as in knocked over by a feather, | 比如被它击倒之类的 |
[20:30] | but not having spent time in a mental institution, | 但是因为法医没有在精神病院待过 |
[20:32] | the M.E. does not have the insight that I now have. | 所以他也不具备我如今具备的见识 |
[20:35] | What do you think it means, Wu? | 你觉得那根羽毛代表了什么 吴 |
[20:37] | I have no idea, | 我也不知道 |
[20:38] | except you got a grown man | 但你们现在知道有个成年人 |
[20:39] | walking around with a golden feather in his pocket. | 口袋里揣着根金羽毛在晃荡了 |
[20:41] | Just thought you should know. | 我就是觉得应该和你们说一声 |
[20:43] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[20:48] | What do you think it means? | 你觉得那代表着什么 |
[20:50] | I think we’re grasping at feathers. | 我觉得我们在捕风捉”羽” |
[20:54] | I said it, and I meant it. | 我是认真的 |
[21:02] | Got the new guys, boss. | 新人到了 老大 |
[21:04] | Bring them in. | 让他们进来 |
[21:06] | Get in here. | 进来 |
[21:17] | Someone tried to whack me last night. | 昨晚有人试图谋杀我 |
[21:21] | As you can see, they weren’t very successful, | 如你们所见 他们并不是很成功 |
[21:23] | but I am not one to take unnecessary risks. | 但我不是那种会承担不必要的风险的人 |
[21:27] | Are you willing to die to protect me? | 你们愿意为了保护我而死吗 |
[21:29] | Yes, sir. | 愿意 老大 |
[21:32] | You? | 你呢 |
[21:33] | Nobody’s gonna get past me, sir. | 没人能越过我 老大 |
[21:48] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底在哪里啊 |
[21:55] | He’s asleep. | 他睡着了 |
[21:58] | How’s work? | 工作上怎样了 |
[22:00] | Wow, sound so domestic. | 听上去好居家啊 |
[22:03] | Work was– | 工作很… |
[22:05] | You don’t have to tell me. | 你没必要告诉我 |
[22:13] | He told me to keep Chavez’s phone, | 他叫我留着查瓦兹的手机 |
[22:14] | but he hasn’t called. | 但他一直没打电话过来 |
[22:16] | Why tell me to keep the phone | 假如他们不打算给我打电话 |
[22:17] | if they’re not gonna use it? | 那为何要叫我留着手机呢 |
[22:23] | Hope Trubel’s okay. | 希望麻烦鬼没事 |
[22:25] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也希望 |
[22:42] | All right, make sure that gets there tonight. | 好了 确保那东西今晚能到这里 |
[22:43] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[22:44] | I don’t want anything to screw up this deal. | 我不希望有任何情况搅黄这笔交易 |
[22:47] | We’re out of here. | 我们现在就走 |
[22:48] | Get the car. Check the back. | 去开车 记得检查后面 |
[22:52] | You’re not gonna lock up? | 您不锁门吗 |
[22:53] | No, I’m not gonna lock up. Somebody else is gonna lock up. | 不 我不锁 会有其他人负责锁的 |
[22:55] | Now get the guys. | 你快联系保镖们 |
[22:57] | Boss is leaving. | 老大要走了 |
[22:59] | Make sure everyone’s watching my back. | 确保每个人都在保护我 |
[24:44] | You need the bathroom? | 你要用洗手间吗 |
[24:45] | That’s okay. I can wait. | 没关系 我可以等 |
[24:46] | No, you go first. | 不用 你先去吧 |
[24:48] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[24:50] | ‘Cause you look a little dirty. | 因为你看上去有点脏兮兮的啊 |
[24:52] | Yeah, well, you look– | 是啊 你看上去… |
[24:56] | Did Kelly throw up on you? | 凯利吐在你身上了吗 |
[24:57] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[24:59] | I’ll be quick. | 我很快就好 |
[25:03] | – That tunnel must be filthy. – Yeah. | -那个隧道一定很脏 -可不是嘛 |
[25:06] | Did you find out where it goes? | 你有找出它通向哪里吗 |
[25:08] | Not exactly. | 没有 |
[25:10] | There was this big door. | 那里有一扇很大的门 |
[25:13] | Looks like it hasn’t been opened in 100 years. | 看上去一百年没开过了 |
[25:15] | I’m gonna need some tools to get it open. | 我需要些工具来弄开它 |
[25:19] | I just realized I forgot to bring clothes to change into. | 我才发现我忘了把要换的衣服带进来了 |
[25:22] | Oh, yeah? Well, I can get you something. | 是吗 我可以帮你去拿 |
[25:24] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[25:25] | Anything without baby puke will be fine. | 只要没有宝宝呕吐物在上面的都可以 |
[25:33] | Hey, buddy. | 小伙计 |
[25:35] | Just so you know, not nice to throw up on your mom. | 你要知道 吐在妈妈身上可不乖哦 |
[26:00] | There wasn’t much to choose from, | 我没找到几件你的衣服 |
[26:02] | so I just got you one of my shirts. | 所以我给你拿了件我的衬衣 |
[26:04] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[26:10] | You know, you should really buy some clothes. | 你真的应该去买两件衣服 |
[26:13] | Use the credit card that I got you. | 就用我给你的信用卡 |
[26:17] | I feel a little awkward doing that. | 我觉得那样做有点尴尬 |
[26:20] | Yeah, well, not having clothes is awkward. | 我懂 但没衣服穿也很尴尬 |
[26:23] | True. | 的确 |
[26:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:30] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[26:32] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[27:13] | Put the car away and stay outside. | 把车停好 然后待在外面 |
[27:20] | I’m hungry, Luis. Make me a sandwich. | 我饿了 路易斯 给我做个三明治 |
[27:51] | Boss got hungry. | 老大饿了 |
[27:52] | – Get me some pickles. – Sure. | -给我拿些泡菜 -好的 |
[28:05] | I’m racking my brains, Luis. | 我绞尽脑汁地在想 路易斯 |
[28:08] | Who put a hit on me? | 是谁袭击的我 |
[28:10] | The Chinese crew? | 中国人吗 |
[28:12] | 11th Street? | 还是11街的 |
[28:16] | Where’s Luis? | 路易斯呢 |
[28:17] | He said you were hungry and you wanted sandwiches. | 他说您饿了 想吃三明治 |
[28:19] | Just put the sandwiches down. | 把三明治放下就好 |
[28:21] | Go get Luis, and get your ass back outside. | 去找路易斯 然后滚回外面去 |
[28:33] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[28:35] | No! | 不 |
[28:39] | Oh, my god, not again. | 天呐 不要再来一次啊 |
[29:04] | Someone tried to kill Frankie Adkins again | 又有人试图杀死弗兰基·爱德金斯 |
[29:06] | and with the same good luck as the first assassin. | 但他又和上次刺杀时一样好运 |
[29:08] | So whoever tried to kill Frankie here at home | 所以想在这里杀掉弗兰基的人 |
[29:10] | is our new victim? | 就是我们的新的被害人 |
[29:11] | A little deja Wu going on. | 跟之前差不多的情况 |
[29:13] | Except for this time, it was his new bodyguard. | 不过这次是他的新保镖 |
[29:15] | His own bodyguard tried to kill him? | 他的私人保镖想杀他 |
[29:16] | – That’s what he says. – Who killed the bodyguard? | -他是这么说的 -是谁杀了那个保镖 |
[29:19] | The same guy in an animal outfit. | 还是那个穿着动物服装的人 |
[29:21] | Let me just say that Frankie is starting to unravel. | 弗兰基都要崩溃了 |
[29:23] | Paramedics gave him something to calm him down. | 医护人员给他用了镇静药 |
[29:26] | I think he might’ve done a little self-medicating | 在那之前 估计自己也做了些 |
[29:28] | before that. | 自我催眠 |
[29:31] | Hey, what took you guys so long? | 你们怎么这么久才到 |
[29:33] | The same thing happened again last night…Except different. | 昨晚往事重演啊 不过不同的是 |
[29:38] | The guy was my bodyguard, | 那人是我的保镖 |
[29:40] | And he tried to kill me with an axe. | 他想用斧头杀掉我 |
[29:43] | What’s with the swords and axes? | 怎么会用剑和斧头 |
[29:47] | Why don’t these morons realize you can buy a gun | 这些白痴怎么就意识不到 |
[29:49] | literally anywhere? | 随处都可以买到枪呢 |
[29:51] | But someone saved your life again. | 但又有人救了你 |
[29:53] | Oh, no, not someone. | 不是 又有人 |
[29:55] | This freak who dresses like an animal. | 是那个穿得像动物的变态 |
[29:57] | The same one as before? | 还是之前那个 |
[29:59] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[30:00] | You don’t forget something like this. | 这种事可不会忘 |
[30:03] | Sharp teeth. | 锋利的牙齿 |
[30:05] | Yellow eyes. Pointed ears. | 黄色的眼睛 尖尖的耳朵 |
[30:07] | A lot of hair with stripes in it. | 带有条纹的毛发 |
[30:11] | What happens once this animal saves your life? | 这个动物救了你之后呢 |
[30:16] | Does he say anything? | 说什么了吗 |
[30:17] | No. | 没有 |
[30:19] | Nothing, just kills and leaves. | 什么都没说 杀完人就走了 |
[30:25] | Now, can you think of anyone in particular | 你能想到有谁 |
[30:27] | who would want to save your life? | 会愿意救你的吗 |
[30:29] | No. | 想不到 |
[30:31] | No, plenty of the opposite. | 要我死的倒是能想到不少 |
[30:33] | Like who? | 比如谁 |
[30:34] | If I knew that, I’d take care of them myself. | 如果我知道的话 我自己就能料理了他们 |
[30:39] | I don’t mean in an unlawful manner. | 当然是以合法的手段 |
[30:42] | Well, if you can think of any names… | 如果你能想到任何名字 |
[30:46] | Those yellow eyes. | 那对黄色的眼睛 |
[30:50] | I know they’re not real. | 我知道它们是假的 |
[30:54] | It’s just a mask. | 只是面具 |
[30:57] | Yep, just a mask. | 没错 只是面具 |
[31:04] | The victim is Eli Kemper, | 死者叫伊莱·肯佩尔 |
[31:06] | as in Union boss Lionel Kemper’s son. | 是工会一把手莱昂纳尔·肯佩尔的儿子 |
[31:13] | The same MO as Isaac. | 作案手法跟艾萨克一样 |
[31:15] | Troyer was connected to Isaac. | 艾萨克跟特罗耶有关 |
[31:16] | Maybe Eli was too. | 也许伊莱也是 |
[31:18] | Troyer’s import-export. | 特罗耶是中间人 |
[31:20] | More than likely, he knows a Union boss. | 更有可能是他认识工会一把手 |
[31:27] | Axes, swords, and golden feathers. | 斧头 长剑和金羽毛 |
[31:31] | Anyone else think this is getting a little mythological? | 有没有觉得走向略神话 |
[31:34] | Maybe Wu was right. | 也许吴是对的 |
[31:37] | Each victim had a golden feather, | 每个被害人都有一根金羽毛 |
[31:40] | And one is bigger than the other. | 一个比一个大 |
[31:41] | And the intended victim, Frankie, | 而目标人物弗兰基 |
[31:42] | described the killer of his would-be killers | 形容杀了那些刺杀他的人 |
[31:44] | as having sharp teeth, yellow eyes, pointed ears, | 是有锋利的牙齿 黄色的眼睛 尖尖的耳朵 |
[31:47] | and lots of hair with stripes on it. | 还有茂密的带条纹毛发 |
[31:49] | – Okay, that’s– – That’s an Ogen. | -这… -这就是山猫精 |
[31:51] | – Yeah. – We think so. | -对 -我们也这么觉得 |
[31:52] | And we met one yesterday, | 昨天还见到一个 |
[31:54] | the mother of one of the victims. | 其中一位死者的母亲 |
[31:55] | Wait a minute; you’re saying that the killer | 等等 你是说凶手和被害人 |
[31:57] | and the victim are both Weten Ogen? | 都是山猫精 |
[31:59] | You could be dealing with the Maagd Zoektocht. | 你们碰到的肯定是少女骑士 |
[32:03] | Oh, that is an ancient Weten Ogen tradition. | 这是一种古老的山猫精传统 |
[32:05] | I’m talking from the millennium before the millennium. | 我说的古老是几千年以前 |
[32:08] | You know how knights would slay dragons | 你们知道骑士会为了赢得公主 |
[32:09] | to win the princess? | 而去屠龙对吧 |
[32:10] | – It’s that. – Basically a maiden quest. | -就是这样的 -基本上是少女骑士 |
[32:12] | Maiden quest? | 少女骑士 |
[32:13] | Like, to win the bride? | 为了赢得新娘吗 |
[32:15] | It’s a way to facilitate arranged marriages. | 这是一种促进包办婚姻的方式 |
[32:18] | I think three Weten Ogen bachelors, right, | 我估计是三个单身山猫精 |
[32:19] | are sent out to complete the quest | 被派出去完成这项任务 |
[32:22] | to prove themselves worthy | 来证明他们 |
[32:23] | for the hand of the fair maiden and her dowry. | 有资格娶那位淑女且得到她的嫁妆 |
[32:26] | But what’s weird here is, the quest doesn’t normally end | 但这个案子怪就怪在 任务一般不会 |
[32:28] | with the participant’s death, | 以参与者的死亡告终 |
[32:30] | Not to say that procuring a dragon’s tooth | 虽然拿到龙的牙齿 |
[32:31] | didn’t have an abnormally high casualty rate, but still. | 有着异常高的死亡率 但这个依然不正常 |
[32:34] | Maybe since these Weten Ogen have criminal ties, | 也许是因为这些山猫精有犯罪记录 |
[32:37] | the stakes have been raised. | 所以几率变高了 |
[32:38] | As in the goal for this quest is–what’s his name?– | 而这次任务的目的是 什么名字来着 |
[32:40] | Frankie’s head. | 弗兰基的头 |
[32:41] | I mean, they’re using axes and swords, right? | 他们还用斧头和剑 |
[32:43] | Bringing in the head of the enemy, | 砍下敌人的头 |
[32:44] | that’s a pretty standard challenge. | 这是一个非常标准的挑战 |
[32:46] | So Isaac and Eli were opponents in this quest. | 所以艾萨克和伊莱在这项任务中是对手 |
[32:49] | So then who’s the beautiful maiden? | 那美丽的少女又是谁呢 |
[32:52] | That would be Troyer’s daughter. | 应该是特罗耶的女儿 |
[32:53] | Then Troyer must be Weten Ogen, | 那特罗耶肯定也是山猫精 |
[32:55] | as are all the suitors. | 所有求婚的人也是 |
[32:56] | – We know Troyer is one. – You know what? | -我们知道特罗耶是 -听着 |
[32:58] | Find the third competitor, | 找到第三个竞争者 |
[32:59] | and that’s probably your murderer, because they– | 他可能就是凶手 因为他们… |
[33:01] | You should find him quickly, though, because this quest | 你们应该尽快找到他 因为在没有砍下 |
[33:03] | won’t end until Frankie’s head is delivered. | 弗兰基的头之前是不会结束的 |
[33:04] | Yeah, and don’t expect Troyer to just, | 没错 别指望特罗耶会告诉你们 |
[33:06] | you know, tell you who it is. | 第三个人是谁 |
[33:07] | But he does have to bless the third competitor, | 但他只能祝福这个有着第三片金羽毛的 |
[33:09] | who will also have that third golden feather. | 第三位竞争者 |
[33:10] | Yeah, we’re gonna keep an eye on Troyer. | 好 我们会注意特罗耶的 |
[33:13] | All right, thanks. | 好了 谢谢 |
[33:15] | Wow, Weten Ogen. | 天呐 山猫精 |
[33:18] | Honey, would you slay a dragon for me? | 亲爱的 你会为我屠龙吗 |
[33:20] | Oh, my god, a flock of them. | 天呐 给你屠一整片龙 |
[33:22] | Or whatever you call a great gathering of dragons. | 或者你觉得够数的龙 |
[33:25] | My knight in shining– | 我的骑士真是耀眼 |
[33:26] | But I don’t do armor. | 但我不穿盔甲 |
[33:28] | I got a nickel allergy. | 我对镍过敏 |
[33:32] | I honestly did not think you had it in you. | 说实话一开始我并没有觉得会是你 |
[33:36] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[33:37] | With both Isaac and Eli out of your way, | 艾萨克和伊莱都碍不着你的路了 |
[33:39] | you have no competition. | 你现在没有对手了 |
[33:42] | Eli’s dead? | 伊莱死了 |
[33:43] | We drink to his honor. | 为他干杯 |
[33:47] | He tried. | 他尽力了 |
[33:51] | I didn’t do it. | 我没有 |
[33:52] | – Of course you didn’t. – No, Mr. Troyer. | -你当然没有 -不是 特罗耶先生 |
[33:54] | I swear to you I had nothing to do with it. | 我发誓这件事跟我没关系 |
[33:56] | Amos, you’ve proven you’re cunning, | 阿摩司 你已经证明了你的狡猾 |
[33:58] | but you still must complete your quest. | 但你还得完成你的任务 |
[34:00] | I don’t even want to be here. | 我根本就不想来 |
[34:01] | My–my mother made me do this. | 是我妈妈逼我来的 |
[34:02] | I don’t want Emily. | 我不想要艾米丽 |
[34:03] | I– | 我… |
[34:06] | I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[34:08] | No one backs out of the Maagd Zoektocht. | 没人能退出少女骑士 |
[34:11] | Now, you bring me the head of Frankie Adkins, | 现在你去把弗兰基·爱德金斯的头给我带来 |
[34:15] | or I’ll kill you myself. | 否则我会亲手杀了你 |
[34:17] | That son of a bitch killed my son. | 那个混蛋杀了我儿子 |
[34:43] | Suspect just left. Take him down. | 嫌疑人刚离开 把他控制住 |
[34:45] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[34:56] | Exit the vehicle! | 下车 |
[34:58] | – What is this about? – Hands where I can see them. | -怎么回事 -把手举到我能看到的地方 |
[35:00] | I swear to you I haven’t done anything! | 我发誓我什么都没干 |
[35:09] | That’s nothing. That’s just a feather. | 那什么都不是 就是根羽毛 |
[35:16] | How well did you know Isaac Proctor? | 你跟艾萨克·普罗克特熟吗 |
[35:20] | I didn’t know him. | 不认识 |
[35:23] | What about Eli Kemper? | 那伊莱·肯佩尔呢 |
[35:26] | No. | 也不认识 |
[35:28] | How do you know Troyer? | 那特罗耶呢 |
[35:32] | He’s a friend of my father’s. | 他是我父亲的朋友 |
[35:33] | Why were you there? | 你为什么会在那里 |
[35:34] | I wanted to see his daughter. | 我想见他女儿 |
[35:35] | Emily? | 艾米丽吗 |
[35:37] | Yes. | 对 |
[35:43] | I think I need to talk to a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[35:45] | Oh, a lawyer who can talk to you about the Maagd Zoektocht? | 一个能和你聊少女骑士的律师吗 |
[35:52] | We know all about the quest. | 我们知道任务的事 |
[35:55] | We know Emily’s the prize. | 艾米丽就是奖赏 |
[35:59] | You in love with her? | 你爱上她了吗 |
[36:00] | You don’t– Love has nothing to do with it, | 你们不… 没什么爱不爱的 |
[36:03] | and I don’t know what you’re insinuating– | 我也不知道你们在暗示些什么… |
[36:05] | We know you’re Weten Ogen. | 我们知道你是山猫精 |
[36:07] | I’m a Grimm. | 我是格林 |
[36:16] | Okay, okay, okay. Yes. | 好吧 好吧 |
[36:18] | Yes, yes, yes. | 是的 是的 |
[36:19] | I was a part of the Maagd Zoektocht. | 我参与了少女骑士 |
[36:20] | So were Isaac and Eli. | 艾萨克和伊莱也是 |
[36:22] | But I didn’t have anything to do with their deaths. | 但我和他们的死毫无关系 |
[36:24] | I swear to you! | 我发誓 |
[36:26] | A beautiful bride and a fortune. | 美丽的新娘和大笔的财富 |
[36:28] | That’s certainly enough to kill for. | 绝对足以让你为之痛下杀手了 |
[36:30] | Kill whoever’s in your way. | 杀死任何挡路的人 |
[36:31] | You win and take everything. | 你赢了就能得到一切 |
[36:32] | – I didn’t kill them. – Who did? | -我没杀他们 -那是谁 |
[36:35] | First I thought it was Eli, but now that he’s dead, | 一开始我以为是伊莱 但现在连他都死了 |
[36:37] | I don’t– I don’t– | 我不 我不知… |
[36:40] | Frankie. Frankie probably has hit men on his payroll. | 弗兰基吧 可能是他顾了杀手 |
[36:42] | Maybe it’s Troyer. I don’t know! | 也可能是特罗耶 我真不知道 |
[36:45] | You should talk to Troyer. | 你们该去找特罗耶谈谈 |
[36:46] | He’s the one who’s doing this. | 这事是他提出的 |
[36:54] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[36:56] | – Amanda Proctor’s here. – The lawyer? | -阿曼达·普罗克特来了 -那个律师 |
[36:58] | She says she knows something you’ll find very helpful. | 她说知道一些你会觉得有用的事 |
[37:01] | – She’s clean. – All right. | -她没带武器 -好吧 |
[37:06] | You want to help me? With what? | 你要帮我 帮我什么 |
[37:08] | I know who wants your head. | 我知道谁想杀你 |
[37:12] | – Daniel Troyer. – Are you kidding me? | -是丹尼尔·特罗耶 -开什么玩笑 |
[37:13] | I’ve never even met the guy. What’d I do to him? | 我都没见过这家伙 我对他做过什么 |
[37:15] | One of your goons killed his son. | 你一个手下杀了他儿子 |
[37:17] | Technically, he’s dead because of you. | 也就是说他是因你而死 |
[37:19] | Oh, that. | 那件事啊 |
[37:22] | – Aren’t you his lawyer? – Yes. | -你不是他的律师吗 -是啊 |
[37:23] | Then why are you telling me this? | 那你为什么告诉我这事 |
[37:25] | Because he’s responsible for the death of my son, | 因为我儿子因他而死 |
[37:28] | and I want him dead. | 我就要他死 |
[37:33] | The money needs to be transferred into that account tomorrow morning. | 这笔钱要在明早汇到这个账户上 |
[37:37] | Not half the money. All the money. | 不是一半的钱 是所有 |
[37:38] | You’re not making a down payment. | 又不是分期付头款 |
[37:41] | No excuses. | 别找借口 |
[37:43] | You make it happen, and you call me when it’s done. | 汇钱到账 然后给我打电话 |
[37:45] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[37:47] | Oh, say hello to your wife for me, would you? | 帮我跟你老婆问个好 |
[37:52] | Excuse me for letting myself in. | 不好意思我自己进来了 |
[37:55] | I’m not usually so rude… | 我平时不是这么粗鲁的 |
[37:58] | unless I’m really pissed. | 除非我被惹毛了 |
[38:01] | Now, put the phone down. | 把电话放下 |
[38:02] | You don’t want to dial 911 too early. | 可别太早报警啊 |
[38:17] | Frankie’s car. | 是弗兰基的车 |
[38:21] | There must be some mistake here. | 肯定有什么误会 |
[38:23] | Yeah, there’s a big mistake. | 是啊 大误会 |
[38:25] | You tried to kill me. | 你想杀我 |
[38:27] | Twice. | 两次 |
[38:28] | No, I never tried to kill you. | 不 我从没想杀你 |
[38:29] | Oh, you didn’t, but your boys did. | 你是没有 但你手下有 |
[38:32] | Next time, tell them to use a gun. | 下一次 让他们用枪 |
[38:34] | – It’s so much easier. – No, no, don’t. | -可简单多了 -不 不要 |
[38:36] | If it wasn’t for that guy in the animal costume, | 全靠那个扮成动物的家伙 |
[38:37] | I’d be dead. | 不然我早死了 |
[38:40] | Did he look like this? | 他是像这样吗 |
[38:44] | Oh my God! What are you?! | 天哪 你是什么鬼 |
[38:54] | Police! Back away! | 警察 快退开 |
[39:00] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[39:03] | Dad! | 爸 |
[39:04] | You’ve been shot! | 你中枪了 |
[39:09] | We need an ambulance 3430 Walner Avenue. | 沃尔纳大道3430号需要救护车 |
[39:12] | We got a gunshot victim. | 有人中枪了 |
[39:15] | I saw him. I saw him again, and this time there were 2 of them. | 我又看到他了 这次还有两个 |
[39:19] | How many of them are there? | 到底还有多少 |
[39:20] | Oh my god. Keep away from me. | 天呐 离我远点 |
[39:22] | Ambulance is on its way. | 救护车正在过来 |
[39:23] | We know that you are Weten Ogen. | 我们知道你们是山猫精 |
[39:25] | We know all about the Maagd Zoektocht. | 以及少女骑士的事 |
[39:26] | I hate that. I never wanted to be any part of it. | 我厌恶这事 我根本不想参与 |
[39:28] | I never wanted to marry anybody. | 我谁都不想嫁 |
[39:30] | – It’s their tradition, not mine. – It’s okay. | -这是他们的传统 不是我的 -没事的 |
[39:33] | No, it’s not okay. | 不 有事 |
[39:35] | I just wanted my own life, | 我只想过自己的日子 |
[39:36] | and look at what this stupid quest has done. | 看看这愚蠢的任务的后果 |
[39:39] | Emily, the quest was never for them. | 艾米丽 这任务从来都不是给他们的 |
[39:43] | What? | 什么 |
[39:44] | I had to make sure you had the strength to take over. | 我得确保你有能力接手 |
[39:48] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[39:49] | It was always your quest, | 这是你的任务 |
[39:52] | not theirs. | 不是他们 |
[39:54] | You proved yourself to me far more worthy than any man. | 你向我证明了 你比那些男人强多了 |
[40:05] | Are you gonna arrest me? | 你们要逮捕我吗 |
[40:07] | No, we’re gonna arrest your father. | 不 我们要逮捕你父亲 |
[40:08] | But he didn’t kill anyone. It was me that did it. | 但他没杀人 杀人的是我 |
[40:11] | Every time you killed someone, it was to save Frankie’s life. | 你杀人都是为了救弗兰基的命 |
[40:15] | Makes it tricky to prosecute. | 这很难落实起诉 |
[40:17] | Your dad’s under arrest for solicitation to kill Frankie Adkins. | 而你爸被捕是因为教唆他人杀害弗兰基·爱德金斯 |
[40:20] | Yeah, what’s left of him. | 是啊 他剩下的那么点儿 |
[40:21] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天哪 我的天哪 |
[40:23] | I still see ’em. | 我还能看见 |
[40:37] | You look like you could use some help. | 你好像需要帮忙 |
[40:39] | Or a third arm. | 或者有第三只手 |
[40:48] | You look more tired than he does. | 你看起来比他还累 |
[40:50] | Fun day. | 有意思的一天 |
[40:59] | All right. | 好啦 |
[41:10] | I was worried. | 我很担心 |
[41:12] | About Kelly? | 担心凯利吗 |
[41:18] | No, you and everything that’s happening. | 不 担心你 以及所有发生的事 |
[41:43] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[41:44] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[42:09] | Trubel? | 麻烦鬼 |
[42:10] | Nick. | 尼克 |