时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The others were dead when we got here. | 我们到的时候 其他人已经死了 |
[00:03] | – Who is this? – Keep the phone. | -你是谁 -把手机留着 |
[00:06] | There was a phone ringing by your bed. | 你床头的电话响了 |
[00:07] | It was Chavez’s phone. | 是查瓦兹的手机 |
[00:08] | – Adalind? – Meisner? | -爱达玲 -梅森尔 |
[00:10] | The last thing Chavez said before she died was, | 但查瓦兹死前说的最后一句话是 |
[00:13] | “They’re coming to Portland. | “他们要来波特兰了 |
[00:14] | It’s war.” | 这是战争” |
[00:16] | Looks like a gang-related rampage. | 看起来像是帮派斗殴 |
[00:18] | Happened around midnight. | 大概在午夜时分 |
[00:19] | It’s all over the city, three different neighborhoods. | 全市都有 三个不同的社区 |
[00:21] | They made me do it. They made me! | 他们逼我做的 他们逼我的 |
[00:23] | Why are you doing this? | 你们为什么要这么做 |
[00:24] | I thought they were gonna kill me. | 我以为他们会杀了我 |
[00:25] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我没有办法 |
[00:26] | I don’t want to die! | 我不想死 |
[00:27] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[00:28] | You know who this is? | 你知道这是谁吗 |
[00:30] | Monroe, it’s a trap! | 门罗 是圈套 |
[00:31] | Xavier set you up! | 泽维尔设计了你们 |
[00:34] | Inside, come on! | 进去 快点 |
[00:50] | Juliette? | 朱丽叶 |
[01:03] | – Oh, my God! – That looked like– | -我的天 -他们好像都已经 |
[01:04] | Can’t be! | 不可能 |
[01:10] | That was her. | 那就是她 |
[01:12] | That was Juliette. | 刚才那是朱丽叶 |
[01:13] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[01:14] | You told us she was dead. | 你自己说的她已经死了 |
[01:15] | Her hair was different, | 她的发色不一样了 |
[01:16] | the way she moved was different, | 她行动方式也变了 |
[01:17] | but it was her; I know it was her. | 但那就是她 我知道那人就是她 |
[01:19] | But she died in your arms, Nick, you said. | 可是尼克 你自己说的 她死在了你怀里 |
[01:22] | She did. She did. | 是的 |
[01:25] | So whoever took her body brought her back to life? | 所以把她尸体带走的人复活了她 |
[01:27] | I know it doesn’t make any sense, | 我知道这听上去很荒谬 |
[01:28] | and I can’t explain it, but I know what I saw! | 我也没法解释 但我清楚我看到了什么 |
[01:31] | And she looked right at me. She saw me too! | 她直直地看着我 她也看见了我 |
[01:33] | It looked just like her. | 看上去就是她 |
[01:34] | Well, whoever it was, | 不过到底是谁 |
[01:35] | she just saved our lives. | 她救了我们的命 |
[01:37] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[01:38] | To talk to Trubel. | 跟麻烦鬼谈谈 |
[01:39] | She was there that night. | 当时她也在场 |
[01:40] | She has to know what’s going on. | 她肯定知道是怎么回事 |
[01:43] | Juliette’s alive? | 朱丽叶还活着 |
[01:44] | We all saw the same thing. | 我们都看见了 |
[01:45] | Okay, this is just too weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[01:47] | Fingerprint the bodies, and let’s get the hell out of here. | 给死者做指纹检测 然后迅速离开这里 |
[01:49] | We do not want to be tied to this. | 我们不能跟这事扯上关系 |
[01:51] | It’s Rosalee. | 是罗莎莉 |
[01:53] | Hey, Rosalee. | 罗莎莉 |
[01:54] | Where’s Monroe? Are you okay? | 门罗呢 你们还好吗 |
[01:55] | He’s not answering his phone. | 他不接电话 |
[01:56] | I’m right here, honey. | 我在呢 亲爱的 |
[01:57] | I’m sorry. I dropped my phone. | 我的手机刚才掉了 抱歉 |
[01:58] | We’re all okay. | 我们都没事 |
[01:59] | Oh, my God. Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[02:01] | Oh, my God. I was worried sick. | 我都快担心死了 |
[02:03] | Are you all right? | 你们还好吗 |
[02:04] | Yes, yes. | 我们没事 |
[02:07] | I’m still with Xavier. | 我还和泽维尔在一起 |
[02:08] | What do you want me to do with him? | 你们想怎么处置他 |
[02:10] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[02:10] | In my car. He’s sitting right next to me. | 我在车里 他就坐在我旁边 |
[02:12] | Don’t let him out of your sight. | 别让他离开你的视线 |
[02:13] | We need to talk to him. | 我们要跟他谈谈 |
[02:14] | Yeah, I definitely need to talk to him. | 我有很多话要跟他说呢 |
[02:17] | Where? | 在哪里见面 |
[02:18] | – Precinct? – No. | -警局吗 -不行 |
[02:19] | It’s not gonna be that kind of questioning. | 我们不会用那种审问方式 |
[02:21] | Take him to the spice shop. | 把他带到店里 |
[02:22] | We’re on our way. | 我们这就过去 |
[02:23] | And if he tries anything… | 如果他敢有别的动作 |
[02:24] | Don’t worry. He won’t. | 别担心 他不敢 |
[02:30] | Don’t you move. | 你最好别动 |
[02:51] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:51] | I just saw Juliette. | 我看见朱丽叶了 |
[02:54] | What? | 什么 |
[02:56] | She’s alive, and you know it! | 她还活着 而且你早就知道 |
[02:57] | – No, Nick, I– – Tell me the truth! | -不 尼克 -跟我说实话 |
[02:59] | I swear to God | 我向上帝保证 |
[03:00] | I have no idea what happened to her! | 我不知道她身上到底发生了什么 |
[03:01] | But you knew she was alive. | 但你知道她还活着 |
[03:02] | No. | 不 |
[03:04] | I mean, not for sure. | 我无法确定 |
[03:06] | She’s either dead, or she isn’t! | 她要么是死了 要么就没死 |
[03:07] | All I know is that she was alive | 我只知道查瓦兹带她走的时候 |
[03:08] | when Chavez took her, but… | 她还活着 但是 |
[03:11] | I didn’t know if she was gonna survive | 我不知道 她能不能承受得住 |
[03:12] | what they were gonna do to her. | 他们对她做的那些事 |
[03:13] | And what was that? | 那些事又是什么 |
[03:15] | Break her. | 毁灭她 |
[03:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[03:19] | Juliette’s alive? | 朱丽叶还活着 |
[03:21] | Yes, I just saw her. | 是啊 我刚才看见她了 |
[03:22] | Oh, my God, no. | 天呐 |
[03:24] | Chavez knew that Juliette was a Hexenbiest | 查瓦兹知道朱丽叶是巫女 |
[03:25] | and wanted to use her. | 所以她想利用她 |
[03:27] | – For what? – A weapon. | -利用她做什么 -把她变成武器 |
[03:29] | That’s why they took her. | 他们带走她就是因为这个 |
[03:30] | Where did they take her? | 他们把她带到哪去了 |
[03:37] | Where are you taking her? | 你们要带她去哪里 |
[03:39] | Where are you taking her? | 你们要带她去哪里 |
[03:40] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[03:42] | Where are you taking her? | 你们要带她去哪 |
[03:45] | That was the last time I saw her. | 那是我最后一次见到她 |
[03:50] | They sent me on assignment that night. | 那天晚上他们就把我派出去了 |
[03:52] | It wasn’t till I got to Bangkok that I heard rumors | 等我到了曼谷 我才听见传闻 |
[03:56] | about them trying to turn a Hexenbiest into a warrior, | 他们试着把一名巫女变成战士 |
[03:59] | but nobody told me if it worked. | 没人告诉我最后成功了没 |
[04:01] | It did. | 成功了 |
[04:03] | She just took out 20 Wesen who tried to kill me. | 她干掉了20个想杀死我的格林生物 |
[04:05] | – By herself? – Yes. | -单枪匹马 -没错 |
[04:07] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪 |
[04:09] | – I don’t know. – Well, somebody does. | -我不知道 -总有人知道 |
[04:13] | Meisner might. | 梅森尔可能知道 |
[04:14] | If he knew where Trubel was, | 他既然知道麻烦鬼在哪里 |
[04:15] | he probably knows where Juliette is. | 估计他也知道朱丽叶的下落 |
[04:17] | She’s right. | 她说得没错 |
[04:18] | How can I get to Meisner? | 我要怎么联系上梅森尔 |
[04:20] | Chavez’s phone. | 用查瓦兹的手机 |
[04:26] | I swear I never– | 我保证 我从没有 |
[04:28] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[04:29] | But you have to believe– | 你得相信我 |
[04:30] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[04:31] | You fly-eating son of a bitch! | 你这个只会吃虫子的混蛋 |
[04:34] | You set us up? | 你下套对付我们 |
[04:35] | We tried to help you! | 亏我们还想帮你 |
[04:37] | You’re safe now. That’s all I care about. | 你现在没事就好了 这是最重要的 |
[04:40] | Tell us the truth, or we leave you alone with Monroe. | 如实交代 不然你就跟门罗单独谈谈吧 |
[04:42] | Who got to you? | 谁唆使你的 |
[04:43] | Uh, I’m–I’m not– I’m not– | 我不 不是我 |
[04:46] | Who set us up? | 是谁下的套 |
[04:47] | D-d-dallas and Billie | 达拉斯和比莉 |
[04:48] | were the only ones who talked to me. | 只有他们跟我接触过 |
[04:49] | They wanted me to join them. | 他们想让我一起加入 |
[04:52] | Join them? To do what? | 加入 加入什么 |
[04:54] | It’s too late. | 已经来不及了 |
[04:56] | They’re crazy. | 他们都疯了 |
[04:57] | They can’t be stopped. | 没人能阻止他们 |
[04:58] | From what? | 阻止什么 |
[04:59] | From taking over! | 称霸世界 |
[05:01] | All Wesen must join. | 所有的格林生物都必须加入 |
[05:03] | Anybody who doesn’t agree with them | 持反对意见的人 |
[05:04] | will be killed. | 都会被杀掉 |
[05:07] | You don’t understand. | 你们不懂 |
[05:07] | This is happening now. | 这一切已经在发生了 |
[05:09] | It’s a revolution! | 这是革命 |
[05:13] | There’s no stopping them. | 无法阻止的 |
[05:33] | – Nick. – I want to see Juliette. | -尼克 -我想见朱丽叶 |
[05:35] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[05:36] | I don’t give a damn. Where is she? | 我不管 她在哪里 |
[05:38] | The woman you knew doesn’t exist anymore. | 你认识的那个女人已经不存在了 |
[05:41] | I want to talk to her. | 我想跟她谈谈 |
[05:42] | It’s not that easy. | 事情没这么简单 |
[05:43] | You should’ve told me she was alive. | 你应该告诉我她还活着的 |
[05:45] | Give me a little time. | 给我一点时间 |
[05:50] | What’d he say? | 他怎么说 |
[05:52] | He said he needed time. | 他说需要一点时间 |
[05:54] | That’s it? | 然后就没了 |
[05:55] | And that Juliette doesn’t exist anymore. | 他还说朱丽叶已经不存在了 |
[05:57] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这又是什么意思 |
[05:59] | Where’d they take you? | 他们当时把你带去哪了 |
[06:00] | Some old warehouse. I don’t know. It was dark. | 一个老旧的仓库 我也记不清了 很暗 |
[06:03] | And that story about escaping, | 你之前说的逃出来 |
[06:04] | hitting a guy over the head with a brick– | 还用砖头敲了一个人的头 |
[06:05] | you made all that up? | 都是你编的吧 |
[06:06] | It’s what they told me to say. | 是他们让我这么说的 |
[06:08] | Now, why’d they pick you, Xavier? | 泽维尔 他们为什么选中了你 |
[06:10] | Why didn’t they kill you like the other shop owner? | 为什么不把你像其他店主一样杀了呢 |
[06:14] | You’re not going anywhere unless you tell us. | 不说出来你哪都别想去 |
[06:19] | Because I– | 因为我 |
[06:20] | because I know Monroe. | 因为我认识门罗 |
[06:21] | What? | 什么 |
[06:23] | They–they showed me a picture of Monroe. | 他们给我看了一张门罗的照片 |
[06:26] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[06:27] | They started asking questions. | 他们还问了各种问题 |
[06:28] | What kind of questions? | 什么问题 |
[06:29] | About the Grimm. | 有关那个格林的 |
[06:31] | Because you’re friends with him. | 因为你们跟他是朋友 |
[06:34] | This is about getting to Nick? | 所以这一切只是为了抓到尼克 |
[06:35] | And the people around him. | 还有他身边的所有人 |
[06:37] | So you being all afraid to pick Billie | 你之所以不敢指认比莉 |
[06:38] | out of the lineup, that was just for show? | 这只是在演戏吗 |
[06:40] | Just so you could lure Nick into an ambush? | 好把尼克骗去那个陷阱 |
[06:42] | Well, I didn’t know you were gonna go with him. | 我不知道你会跟他一起去 |
[06:44] | I’m sorry; is that supposed to make you feel better? | 怎么 我不去你就能觉得好受点了 |
[06:47] | They were gonna kill me. What was I supposed to do? | 他们威胁要杀了我 我能怎么办 |
[06:49] | How about telling us the truth? | 跟我们说实话啊 |
[06:51] | You have to help me. | 你们得救我 |
[06:53] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[06:54] | Calm down. No, no, no. | 冷静点 别 别这样 |
[06:55] | They’re gonna kill me. | 他们会杀了我的 |
[06:56] | – You really don’t have to– – Breathe. Breathe! | -你真的不必… -深呼吸 |
[06:58] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天呐 |
[07:01] | Man! | 天呐 |
[07:02] | All right, calm down. | 好了 冷静点 |
[07:07] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:12] | Lordy. | 老天 |
[07:13] | Um… What are we gonna do with him? | 我们要拿他怎么办 |
[07:16] | He’s seen these guys. | 他见过那些人 |
[07:17] | We let him go, they’ll kill him. | 我们让他走 他们会杀了他的 |
[07:18] | Maybe that’s not such a bad idea. | 也许这也不失为一个好主意 |
[07:21] | I mean, he did lead us into the Teutoburg Forest. | 是他把我们引到了条顿堡森林 |
[07:25] | Famous ambush of the Romans | 知道日耳曼战争首领 |
[07:27] | by the Germanic War Chief Arminius? | 阿米尼乌斯领导的著名的罗马人伏击吗 |
[07:29] | Three Roman Legions were decimated | 三个罗马军团 |
[07:30] | by an alliance of Germanic Tribes? | 被日耳曼部落摧毁 |
[07:32] | Come on, it’s, like, Rome’s greatest defeat. | 拜托 这是罗马史上最大的战败 |
[07:34] | You mean like The Alamo? | 你是说像《阿拉莫战役》[04年电影] |
[07:35] | Yes. You know, close enough. | 没错 非常接近 |
[07:39] | Let’s put him in protection. | 把他保护起来 |
[07:41] | I want to know everyone he came into contact with. | 我要知道每一个和他联系的人 |
[07:43] | Where are you taking me? | 你们要带我去哪 |
[07:44] | Someplace safe. | 安全的地方 |
[07:49] | I really am sorry, Monroe. | 真的很对不起 门罗 |
[07:52] | Save it. | 不必了 |
[07:58] | They have your picture now. | 他们已经有了你照片 |
[07:59] | They’ll be breaking down our door next. | 接着他们就会找上门 |
[08:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:03] | Maybe we should talk to the Wesen Council. | 也许我们应该找格林生物理事会 |
[08:05] | That’s exactly what I’m thinking. | 我也是这么想的 |
[08:06] | They need to know what’s going on. | 他们需要知道发生了什么事 |
[08:15] | Where do you want him, Captain? | 要带他去哪里 队长 |
[08:15] | Holding cell. | 拘留室 |
[08:19] | We pressing charges? ‘Cause I’m all for that. | 要起诉他吗 我可是完全赞同 |
[08:21] | Putting him in a cell | 让他待在拘留室里 |
[08:22] | until we can set up protective custody. | 直到我们能安排好对他进行保护性拘留 |
[08:24] | Different way to go. | 不同的处理方式 |
[08:25] | Meanwhile, got something– | 同时 我有所发现 |
[08:26] | IDs on all the bodies at the factory. | 查了工厂里所有尸体的身份 |
[08:28] | Some local, some out of town. | 有本地人 也有外地人 |
[08:29] | Most of them have records. | 但他们大多数都有案底 |
[08:31] | But the woman who led us there, Billie Trump, not among them. | 但是引我们去那的比莉·特朗普不在其中 |
[08:34] | She got away? | 她逃脱了吗 |
[08:36] | Never found her body. | 没发现她的尸体 |
[08:37] | Let’s hit her place. Maybe we’ll get lucky. | 去她家查查 也许会有所发现 |
[08:39] | Yup. | 好 |
[08:40] | Trubel with you? | 麻烦鬼和你在一起吗 |
[08:42] | – Yeah. – Was it Juliette? | -嗯 -那个是朱丽叶吗 |
[08:44] | It was, but it’s complicated. | 是的 但是一言难尽 |
[08:45] | Coming back from the dead usually is. | 死而复生通常都会一言难尽 |
[08:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:49] | Not exactly, but there’s not much I can do about it now. | 才怪呢 但是我现在也做不了什么 |
[08:51] | Look, Billie Trump got away. | 比莉·特朗普逃脱了 |
[08:53] | We’re headed to her place now. | 我们现在出发去她的住所 |
[08:54] | – I’ll meet you there. – No, we got this. | -在那里见 -不 这事我们来处理 |
[08:56] | You got a lot going on. | 你有很多事要处理 |
[08:57] | Juliette has got to be connected to this. | 朱丽叶肯定和这事脱不了干系 |
[08:59] | She either followed us, or she knew we were being set up. | 她不是跟踪了我们 就是知道我们被人设计了 |
[09:01] | Well, guess that means I’ll see you there. | 那我们就在那里见吧 |
[09:05] | I need you to stay here while I’m gone. | 我不在的时候 你待在这里 |
[10:09] | We need the Bomb Squad. | 我们需要拆弹小组 |
[10:10] | We’ve got a cache of explosives here. | 这里有大量的炸弹 |
[10:14] | 231 requesting Bomb Squad. | 231请求拆弹小组 |
[10:16] | Copy that. Bomb Squad has been alerted. | 收到 已经通知拆弹小组 |
[10:21] | Clothes are still here. | 衣物还在 |
[10:22] | Let’s put 24-hour surveillance on this place. | 在这里安置全天候监控吧 |
[10:23] | I doubt she’s coming back. | 我想她不会回来了 |
[10:25] | Even if she doesn’t, somebody will. | 就算她不会 其他人也会 |
[10:26] | Got some photographs over here. | 发现了一些照片 |
[10:30] | Wonder what mom and dad would say | 不知道她的父母知道了 |
[10:31] | if they knew what their little girl was up to. | 他们的宝贝女儿的所作所为会有何感想 |
[11:34] | Lucien… | 吕西安 |
[11:36] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[11:39] | She wasn’t like anything I’ve ever seen before. | 我以前从没见过像她这样的 |
[11:42] | She? | 她 |
[11:44] | A Hexenbiest. | 一个巫女 |
[11:46] | Killed them all. | 把他们都杀光了 |
[11:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:52] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[11:55] | It’s just one battle. | 只是一场战斗而已 |
[11:58] | And our army is growing. | 我们的军队正在壮大 |
[12:04] | We will honor our dead… | 我们会纪念死去的人 |
[12:09] | and find the bitch who did this. | 找到那个贱人 |
[12:22] | Sit down. You’re making me nervous. | 坐下 你让我很紧张 |
[12:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:33] | State your name. | 报上你的姓名 |
[12:34] | Hello, this is Rosalee Calvert. | 你好 我叫罗莎莉·卡弗特 |
[12:36] | Rosalee Calvert, your identity is confirmed. | 罗莎莉·卡弗特 你的身份已确认 |
[12:39] | What are you reporting? | 要上报什么 |
[12:40] | I need to speak with the Wesen Council. | 我要找格林生物理事会 |
[12:42] | Please call me back as soon as possible. | 请尽快回电给我 |
[12:44] | It’s an emergency. | 有紧急情况 |
[12:45] | The Council will review your request. | 理事会将会审核你的请求 |
[12:55] | There’s something I didn’t tell you. | 有件事我没和你说 |
[12:58] | What? | 什么事 |
[12:58] | When we were ambushed tonight | 今晚我们被伏击的时候 |
[13:00] | by, like, 20 people who were trying to kill us, | 大约有二十个人想杀我们 |
[13:02] | the only reason we got out alive is because somebody saved us. | 我们之所以能活着回来 是因为有人救了我们 |
[13:05] | Trubel? | 是麻烦鬼吗 |
[13:06] | No. | 不是 |
[13:11] | Juliette. | 是朱丽叶 |
[13:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:13] | Juliette is the one who saved us. | 是朱丽叶救了我们 |
[13:15] | Like, she’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[13:17] | Monroe… | 门罗 |
[13:18] | I mean, her hair is really blonde, but– | 她真的是一头金发 但是 |
[13:20] | Nick said Trubel killed her. | 尼克说麻烦鬼杀了她 |
[13:22] | We all saw her. | 我们都看到她了 |
[13:24] | That’s impossible! | 不可能 |
[13:25] | No, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[13:27] | It’s impossible. | 这是不可能的事 |
[13:29] | Except we all saw her. | 可是我们全都看到她了 |
[13:31] | I mean, just for, like, a split second, but… | 虽然只有一瞬间 |
[13:35] | Juliette’s alive? | 朱丽叶还活着吗 |
[13:37] | I think she is. | 应该还活着吧 |
[13:39] | Oh, my God, how? | 天呐 怎么会 |
[13:41] | We don’t know yet. Nick is trying to figure it out. | 我们还不知道 尼克正在想办法弄清楚 |
[13:44] | Is this another back-from-the-dead thing? | 又是一起死而复生的事件吗 |
[13:46] | ‘Cause I’m really not ready to host | 因为我真的没准备好 |
[13:47] | another Jack the Ripper party. | 再办一次开膛手杰克的派对 |
[13:49] | Let’s just hope it’s not something worse. | 只能希望事情没这么糟 |
[13:54] | 格林生物理事会会议 海牙 | |
[14:10] | Urgent call from Rosalee Calvert. | 罗莎莉·卡弗特打来的紧急电话 |
[14:12] | Now what? | 又有什么事 |
[14:13] | She didn’t say. She wants us to call her back. | 她没说 她要我们给她回电 |
[14:19] | See what it’s about, huh? | 回电看看是什么事吧 |
[14:26] | But when we left the room, | 但是我们离开那个房间时 |
[14:28] | they were everywhere, but they were all dead. | 到处都是他们的人 但是全死光了 |
[14:31] | So this blonde Juliette killed them all by herself? | 所以这个金发朱丽叶一个人杀光了他们吗 |
[14:35] | I mean, she was the only one out there | 我们出去的时候 |
[14:37] | when we got out, so… | 外面只有她一个人 |
[14:41] | I think that’s the Council. | 应该是理事会打来的 |
[14:46] | This is Rosalee Calvert. | 我是罗莎莉·卡弗特 |
[14:47] | It’s Alexander. | 我是亚历山大 |
[14:49] | What are you reporting? | 你要上报什么 |
[14:51] | A number of wesen shop owners | 昨天一群格林生物店主 |
[14:53] | were attacked by wesen last night. | 遭到格林生物的袭击 |
[14:55] | – In Portland? – Yes. | -在波特兰吗 -是的 |
[14:56] | And a lot of their shops were destroyed. | 他们很多店铺都遭到了破坏 |
[14:58] | – Was anyone killed? – One. | -死了人吗 -死了一个 |
[15:01] | And the same people tried to kill Nick and Monroe. | 而且他们还想杀了尼克和门罗 |
[15:03] | Tell him about the mark. | 告诉他有个标志 |
[15:05] | Oh, and they’re leaving behind a mark– | 他们还留下了一个标志 |
[15:06] | Four lines. | 四行线 |
[15:07] | Schwarzkralle. | 黑暗魔爪 |
[15:09] | You’ve heard of it? | 你有听说过吗 |
[15:10] | The English translation is “Black Claw.” | 也就是暗爪 |
[15:14] | We’ve been told they kill wesen who refuse to join their cause. | 据说他们残杀那些拒绝加入他们组织的人 |
[15:17] | We are aware of the problem. | 我们已经知道到这个情况了 |
[15:19] | This has been happening in other places? | 别的地方也发生了这种事吗 |
[15:21] | It’s being addressed. | 正在处理中 |
[15:23] | I can’t go into detail right now. | 我现在无法详细告知 |
[15:24] | The Council needs to do something about this. | 理事会需要采取行动 |
[15:27] | We are. | 我们正在处理 |
[15:28] | I’ll get back to you. | 我会再给你打电话 |
[15:33] | Black Claw? | 暗爪 |
[15:47] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[15:49] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[15:50] | Kelly’s asleep. | 凯利睡着了 |
[15:51] | I think Adalind may still be up. | 我想爱达玲可能还没睡 |
[15:54] | Thanks for staying up. | 谢谢熬夜等我 |
[16:01] | If you want me to leave, I can find someplace else to stay. | 如果你要我走 我可以找别的地方住 |
[16:05] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你不用走 |
[16:10] | Look, I don’t blame you for what happened to Juliette. | 朱丽叶的事我不怪你 |
[16:12] | If you weren’t at my house that night, I’d be dead. | 如果那晚你不在我家 我就死定了 |
[16:16] | Nick, I should’ve said something. | 尼克 我应该告诉你的 |
[16:19] | I just can’t believe this is happening. | 我只是无法相信会发生这种事 |
[16:20] | She was dead. I saw her die. | 她死了 我看着她死的 |
[16:23] | And now what? | 现在呢 |
[16:25] | What, she saved my life? | 她救了我一命 |
[16:28] | This has got to be really weird for you. | 这事对你来说肯定非常怪异 |
[16:32] | I want some answers. | 我想要答案 |
[16:38] | Monroe. | 门罗 |
[16:39] | Rosalee just called the Wesen Council. | 罗莎莉刚刚给格林生物理事会打了电话 |
[16:41] | The group is called Black Claw. | 那个组织叫暗爪 |
[16:43] | And the Council knows about them. | 理事会知道他们 |
[16:44] | Well, what are they gonna do about it? | 那他们打算怎么做 |
[16:46] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:46] | Alexander is gonna get back to us. | 亚历山大会再打电话给我们 |
[16:48] | And, Nick, Monroe told me about Juliette. | 尼克 门罗跟我说朱丽叶的事 |
[16:50] | You really think it was her? | 你真的认为那是她吗 |
[16:52] | I know it was her. | 我知道是她 |
[16:53] | Oh, my God, this is insane. | 天呐 太疯狂了 |
[16:56] | Let me know when you hear back from the Council. | 如果理事会回你电话 通知我 |
[17:00] | You ever hear of Black Claw? | 你听说过暗爪吗 |
[17:03] | Oh, hell yeah. | 当然有 |
[17:05] | My last two jobs had to do with them. | 我最近两次任务就是和他们有关的 |
[17:07] | Here? | 在这儿吗 |
[17:08] | No, Lisbon and Bangkok. | 不是 在里斯本和曼谷 |
[17:10] | But they’re here now. | 他们现在到这里来了 |
[17:13] | I mean, from what I know, they’re everywhere. | 就我所知 他们无处不在 |
[17:15] | What else do you know about them? | 关于他们 你还知道什么 |
[17:18] | They’re wesen, all kinds. | 他们都是格林生物 各种各样的 |
[17:21] | Not afraid of dying for whatever it is they believe in. | 都不怕为他们的信仰而死 |
[17:24] | That’s why Chavez wanted you? | 所以查瓦兹才需要你 |
[17:26] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[17:31] | All right, get some sleep. | 好吧 睡会儿吧 |
[17:54] | You’re still awake? | 你还没睡 |
[17:56] | It’s kind of hard to sleep after finding out that the woman | 知道要杀我们两个 |
[17:58] | who tried to kill me and you and helped the royals | 并且帮助皇室偷我女儿的女人还活着 |
[18:01] | steal my daughter is alive and well. | 很难睡着 |
[18:06] | I’m not gonna let her hurt you. | 我不会让她伤害你们的 |
[18:08] | You heard Trubel. | 你听到麻烦鬼的话了 |
[18:10] | She’s a weapon. | 她是个武器 |
[18:11] | And what if she goes after Kelly? | 如果她要杀凯利怎么办 |
[18:14] | What if she’s like the old Juliette | 如果她还是原来的朱丽叶 |
[18:15] | and wants you back? | 想要你回到她身边怎么办 |
[18:16] | I know you feel responsible for what happened to her… | 我知道你觉得她的事跟你有关… |
[18:18] | – Adalind. – And that makes you vulnerable. | -爱达玲 -这让你很脆弱 |
[18:20] | It makes me and our son vulnerable as well. | 也让我和我的儿子很脆弱 |
[18:24] | Juliette being back does not change the way | 朱丽叶回来不会改变 |
[18:26] | I feel about Kelly or you. | 我对你和凯利的感情 |
[18:29] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:30] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[18:40] | Mounting reports from Juarez, | 来自华瑞兹[墨西哥] |
[18:42] | Damascus, Istanbul, and several cities | 大马士革[叙利亚] 伊斯坦布尔及撒哈拉沙漠 |
[18:45] | in sub-Saharan Africa are equally as troubling. | 以南非洲多个城市的报告越来越多 很令人头疼 |
[18:50] | According to our agents, | 据我们的探员汇报 |
[18:52] | this political unrest in Asia and Europe | 在亚洲及欧洲的政局动荡 |
[18:55] | is being instigated by Schwarzkralle. | 也是黑暗魔爪煽动的 |
[18:59] | They are organizing far beyond | 他们的组织比我们想象的 |
[19:02] | what we thought them capable of. | 要大很多 |
[19:04] | This threatens all of us, and it cannot be tolerated. | 这对我们所有人构成了威胁 不能容忍 |
[19:09] | We need to take the vote on implementing our response. | 我们需要对我们的处理手段做出投票 |
[19:14] | Make no mistake. We are at war! | 别搞错了 这是战争 |
[19:19] | And we can have no mercy on those responsible. | 对始作俑者我们不能有任何仁慈之心 |
[19:24] | All in favor. | 支持的举手 |
[19:28] | No. | 不 |
[19:33] | Occultatum Libera! | 隐匿自由 |
[19:58] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[20:03] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[20:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:12] | Trubel just left. | 麻烦鬼走了 |
[20:45] | You shouldn’t have come here. | 你不应该来这儿 |
[20:47] | Why didn’t you tell me she was alive? | 你为什么不告诉我她还活着 |
[20:48] | – You can’t be here. – Where is she? | -你不能来这儿 -她在哪儿 |
[20:50] | I’ll contact Burkhardt when the time is right. | 我会在合适的时间联系伯克哈德的 |
[20:53] | That’s not good enough. | 别想糊弄我 |
[20:58] | You’re still hurt. Don’t make it worse. | 你伤还没好 别再加重伤情了 |
[21:07] | What did you do to her? | 你们对她做了什么 |
[21:09] | What we had to! | 做了必须要做的 |
[21:27] | Nothing from Trubel? | 麻烦鬼还没有消息吗 |
[21:29] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[21:31] | I can’t believe she would just leave like that. | 我不敢相信她就这么走了 |
[21:33] | She wouldn’t. | 她不会的 |
[21:38] | I know what I’m doing is important | 我知道我做的事很重要 |
[21:39] | and Kelly needs me more than anyone else, | 凯利比任何人都需要我 |
[21:42] | but I wish there was something I could do to help you. | 但我希望能做点什么帮帮你 |
[21:46] | And I wish that having this baby had been our choice. | 我也希望生这个孩子是我们两个自愿的 |
[21:51] | I can’t help but wonder if you think this should have been | 我禁不住想你是不是希望这是朱丽叶的孩子 |
[21:54] | Juliette’s child, not mine. | 而不是我的 |
[22:05] | I had a chance for a normal life with Juliette, | 我之前有机会和朱丽叶过正常生活 |
[22:11] | and you gave that to me when you stopped me from being a Grimm. | 这一切是在你夺走我的格林身份后 我才拥有的 |
[22:14] | That wasn’t exactly my intention at the time. | 这不是我那时的目的 |
[22:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:19] | But still, we had a chance, | 但是我们有过机会 |
[22:22] | and we didn’t take it. | 我们没有把握 |
[22:25] | I wish I could take it all back– | 我希望我能收回一切 |
[22:27] | Everything I did to you. | 我对你做的一切 |
[22:31] | Except for Kelly. | 除了凯利 |
[22:34] | Except for Kelly. | 除了凯利 |
[22:55] | That was so not a good thing to do. | 这事儿真不该做 |
[22:57] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我可不会这么说 |
[22:58] | It’s just a little complicated right now. | 只是现在有点复杂 |
[23:00] | Mm, yeah. I’ve thought about it a lot. | 是啊 我想了很多 |
[23:02] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[23:04] | Thinking about it’s a lot safer. | 就想想这样会更安全点 |
[23:06] | I don’t think there’s anything safe about us, | 我觉得我们没有什么安全可言 |
[23:09] | but if anything ever does, | 但如果有这样的事 |
[23:12] | you know, get going, | 能顺利的事 |
[23:15] | we should make sure it is about us. | 我们得确定是我们两个的事 |
[23:27] | – Who is it? – It’s Trubel. | -是谁 -是麻烦鬼 |
[23:32] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[23:35] | I saw Meisner. | 我去见梅森尔了 |
[23:36] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[23:38] | You’re gonna see Juliette today. | 你今天就可以见到朱丽叶 |
[23:42] | He’ll contact you later. It’ll be a public place. | 他稍后会联系你 会在公共场合见面 |
[23:45] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[23:48] | I have to deal with this. | 我必须要处理这件事 |
[23:50] | Yeah, you do. | 没错 |
[23:55] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[23:56] | We found Billie Trump’s parents. | 我们找到比莉·特朗普的父母了 |
[23:58] | They live in West Linn. | 他们住在西林镇 |
[23:59] | Oh, we should pay them a visit. | 我们应该去拜访他们一下 |
[24:00] | That’s what I was thinking. | 我也这么想 |
[24:02] | Any word on Juliette? | 有朱丽叶的消息吗 |
[24:04] | I’m supposed to meet her today. | 我今天会见到她 |
[24:05] | You talk to her? | 你跟她说话了吗 |
[24:07] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[24:09] | I’ll talk to you when I get in. | 我到局里再跟你说 |
[24:11] | Yeah, I’m staying here. | 我会待在这 |
[24:14] | I’m tired, and I’m hungry. | 我很累也很饿 |
[24:27] | We lost a lot of good soldiers, | 我们失去了很多优秀的战士 |
[24:30] | and it hurts. | 这令人难过 |
[24:33] | It hurts to the core. | 非常难过 |
[24:35] | This pain is so dark, it will never go away. | 这痛苦如此深刻 永远也不会消散 |
[24:39] | They were our friends, | 他们是我们的朋友 |
[24:41] | our families, | 我们的家人 |
[24:43] | people we loved. | 我们爱的人 |
[24:46] | They were willing to give their lives | 他们愿意为此献出生命 |
[24:48] | for something that they believed would change | 他们相信这能解放 |
[24:50] | centuries of repression | 几个世纪以来的压迫 |
[24:52] | and fear | 恐惧 |
[24:54] | and humiliation. | 以及羞辱 |
[24:56] | And they will not be forgotten. | 他们不会被遗忘 |
[24:59] | Spread the word. | 把消息扩散出去 |
[25:01] | The days of hiding in shadows are over, | 躲藏在阴影里的日子结束了 |
[25:04] | but the nights of vengeance | 但是复仇的黑夜 |
[25:07] | have just begun. | 才刚刚拉开序幕 |
[25:09] | What about Xavier? | 泽维尔呢 |
[25:11] | They’re all dead because of him. | 他们的死都是因为他 |
[25:16] | The cops still have him. | 他还在警察手里 |
[25:18] | He’ll pay for what he did. | 他会为他的行为付出代价 |
[25:24] | Jed… | 杰德 |
[25:50] | Looks like Billie had it pretty good. | 看来比莉家境很好啊 |
[25:52] | – Gavin Trump? – Yes? | -你是加文·特朗普吗 -我是 |
[25:54] | I’m Detective Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德警探 |
[25:55] | This is Detective Griffin. | 这是格里芬警探 |
[25:57] | We’d like to talk to you about your daughter, Billie. | 我们想跟你谈谈你的女儿比莉 |
[25:59] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[26:00] | They’re police detectives asking about Billie. | 他们是警探 来调查比莉 |
[26:03] | Oh, my god, what happened? Is she all right? | 天啊 怎么了 她还好吗 |
[26:04] | Billie was involved in a violent confrontation. | 比莉牵涉进了一场暴力冲突 |
[26:06] | There’s a warrant out for her arrest. | 警局已经对她发出了逮捕令 |
[26:09] | What? | 什么 |
[26:10] | – Is she here? – No. | -她在吗 -不在 |
[26:11] | When was the last time you were in touch with her? | 你们上次联系她是什么时候 |
[26:13] | Last time was about two, maybe three weeks ago. | 上次是两三周之前了 |
[26:17] | Do you know if she was involved in any groups or gangs? | 你知道她参加什么组织或者黑帮了吗 |
[26:19] | Gangs? No, not Billie. | 黑帮 比莉不会的 |
[26:21] | Do you know a Dallas Cruz? | 你认识达拉斯·克鲁兹吗 |
[26:23] | No. | 不认识 |
[26:24] | Why are you asking all these questions? | 你们为什么问这些 |
[26:26] | What’s she done? | 她做什么了 |
[26:28] | Have you ever seen this? | 你们见过这个吗 |
[26:37] | If you know about the Black Claw, | 如果你们知道暗爪的事 |
[26:38] | you need to tell us. | 告诉我们 |
[26:39] | We have nothing more to say to you. | 我们跟你们没什么好说的了 |
[26:43] | Your daughter is in real danger. | 你女儿现在很危险 |
[26:44] | Billie is living her life with courage and conviction. | 比莉勇敢地活着 坚持信念 |
[26:47] | And we have never been more proud. | 我们无比自豪 |
[26:49] | Now, get off our property. | 滚出我家 |
[26:51] | We’re done talking, Grimm. | 我们没什么好说的 格林 |
[26:54] | So much for upstanding citizens. | 真是正直的市民 |
[27:01] | I didn’t do anything. I didn’t hit him! | 我什么也没干 我没打他 |
[27:03] | No, he tripped onto your fist. | 是啊 是他撞到了你的拳头上 |
[27:05] | Then why are you putting me in jail? | 那你把我关起来干什么 |
[27:07] | Bed-and-breakfasts were all booked up. | 酒店早餐给你定好了 |
[27:08] | Hey, wait. Wait. Wait. I remember now. | 等等等等 我现在记起来了 |
[27:10] | I wasn’t even there! | 我根本就没在那里 |
[27:12] | That’s why you’re not here. | 所以你也没在这里 |
[27:13] | No, I wasn’t there! | 不 我没在那里 |
[27:14] | Hey, man, you’re not hearing me. | 伙计 你听我说 |
[27:16] | I wasn’t even there, man! | 我根本没在那儿 |
[27:35] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[27:37] | Could be Alexander. | 可能是亚历山大 |
[27:38] | About time. | 也是时候了 |
[27:40] | This is Rosalee Calvert. | 我是罗莎莉·卡弗特 |
[27:41] | – They’re all dead. – What? | -他们都死了 -什么 |
[27:44] | The council, every one of them. | 理事会的所有人都死了 |
[27:45] | – What? – I barely made it out myself. | -什么 -我也差点没逃出来 |
[27:47] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[27:49] | Oh, my god, who did this? | 天啊 谁干的 |
[27:50] | One of the Council members. | 一个理事会成员 |
[27:52] | I had no idea he was Schwarzkralle. | 我不知道他是黑暗魔爪的人 |
[27:55] | It all happened so fast. | 一切发生得太快了 |
[27:56] | I probably shouldn’t have called you, but… | 我或许不该给你打电话 但是… |
[28:00] | No help will be coming. | 不会有人帮你们了 |
[28:04] | – What are you gonna do? – Run. | -你要怎么办 -跑 |
[28:07] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[28:09] | He hung up. | 他挂了 |
[28:10] | Wait, so the Wesen Council’s… | 等等 所以说格林生物委员会… |
[28:12] | what, wiped out? | 被彻底摧毁了 |
[28:14] | Just gone? | 不存在了 |
[28:19] | Lousy son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[28:20] | He had it coming. | 他活该 |
[28:22] | That guy I hit, he deserved it. | 我打的那个人 他活该 |
[28:24] | The cops, they don’t care if you got a reason or not. | 警察才不管你有没有理由 |
[28:26] | They don’t care if it’s justified. | 他们不管这对不对 |
[28:27] | I know I was right. | 我知道我是对的 |
[28:28] | He ruined me. | 他毁了我 |
[28:30] | And I lost everything ’cause of that guy, | 因为他 我失去了一切 |
[28:32] | everything that I worked for my whole life. | 我一辈子奋斗的一切 |
[28:35] | So I hit him. | 所以我打了他 |
[28:36] | Yeah, and I’m the one that they put in jail. | 然而却把我关进了监狱 |
[28:41] | You don’t even know what I’m talking about, man. | 你都不知道我在说什么 |
[28:44] | Well, I’m sick of it. | 我受够了 |
[28:47] | I’ve had enough. | 我受够了 |
[28:49] | Wait. W-what are you doing? | 等等 你要干什么 |
[28:51] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[28:52] | No, no, no. No. Guard! Guard! | 不不不 警卫 警卫 |
[28:55] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[28:57] | You should’ve listened to Billie. | 你应该听比莉的 |
[28:59] | She told you what would happen. | 她跟你说过会发生什么 |
[29:03] | Guard! Guard! Guard! Guard! | 警卫 警卫 |
[29:06] | Soon as we showed them the mark, | 我们一亮出那标志 |
[29:08] | Billie’s parents backed off. | 比莉的父母就退缩了 |
[29:09] | Told us to get off their property. | 让我们滚出去 |
[29:11] | They said Billie was living a life | 他们说比莉勇敢地活着 |
[29:12] | of courage and conviction. | 坚守信仰 |
[29:14] | You do a background on the parents? | 你们调查她父母的背景了吗 |
[29:15] | We did. No priors. | 查了 没有前科 |
[29:17] | A couple of driving violations. | 违反了几次交通规则 |
[29:18] | So we have a normal middle-class mother and father | 所以这是一对正常的中产阶级父母 |
[29:20] | who are backing their daughter’s involvement | 支持自己女儿参加 |
[29:22] | in a radical violent wesen organization. | 激进的暴力格力生物组织 |
[29:24] | Actually, they said they were proud of her. | 他们说他们非常骄傲 |
[29:25] | Well, at least they’re being supportive. | 至少他们很支持 |
[29:28] | We got an attack in the jail. | 监狱出现了袭击事件 |
[29:33] | Do you see it? | 你看见了吗 |
[29:35] | Oh, my god! Do you see it? | 天啊 你看见了吗 |
[29:36] | Put it down! Officer, put the gun down! | 放下 警官 把枪放下 |
[29:38] | – What the hell is it? – Put the gun down! | -这是什么 -放下枪 |
[29:44] | Can’t you see it? | 你们看不见吗 |
[29:46] | Tell me… | 告诉我… |
[29:49] | It can’t be real. | 这不是真的 |
[29:53] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[30:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:03] | It wasn’t human. | 那不是人 |
[30:08] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[30:15] | This was not a random act. This was hit. | 这不是随意的袭击 这是暗杀 |
[30:17] | They knew Xavier was in custody. | 他们知道泽维尔被关了 |
[30:19] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[30:20] | They must have somebody on the inside. | 他们局里一定有眼线 |
[30:24] | All right, from now on, | 从现在开始起 |
[30:25] | we have to assume we’ve been compromised. | 我们必须假设我们被侵入了 |
[30:26] | Anything to do with Black Claw, | 所有和暗爪有关的事 |
[30:28] | we deal with outside this precinct. | 我们在警局外处理 |
[30:29] | It’s Monroe. | 是门罗 |
[30:32] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[30:32] | You need to get down to the spice shop, | 你需要来香料店一趟 |
[30:34] | like, as soon as you can. | 越快越好 |
[30:36] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[30:37] | It’s Black Claw, | 事关暗爪 |
[30:38] | but we can’t talk about this on the phone. | 但是不能在电话里说 |
[30:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:46] | And “Ah”! | 呼气 |
[30:48] | And in! | 吸气 |
[30:49] | Push! | 用力 |
[31:02] | If it hadn’t been for you, | 要不是你 |
[31:02] | I’d have been dead a long time ago. | 我很早之前就已经死了 |
[31:10] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[31:11] | We found out where he’s gonna be. | 我们查到他会去哪里了 |
[31:21] | We have one hour. | 我们还有一小时 |
[31:24] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[31:27] | Rosalee just heard back from Alexander. | 亚历山大刚刚给罗莎莉回了电话 |
[31:29] | It’s bad. | 很糟糕 |
[31:31] | The Wesen Council doesn’t exist anymore. | 格林生物理事会不存在了 |
[31:34] | What? | 什么 |
[31:35] | They were all killed last night by Black Claw. | 昨晚暗爪把他们都杀了 |
[31:37] | All except for Alexander. | 除了亚历山大 |
[31:38] | That’s how we found out. Somehow he got out. | 我们就是听他说的 他逃了出来 |
[31:41] | The council knew about Black Claw? | 理事会知道暗爪的事 |
[31:42] | Yeah, except they call it Schwarzkralle. | 是的 他们叫他们为黑暗魔爪 |
[31:44] | Means the same thing. | 一个意思 |
[31:45] | – Well, where’s Alexander now? – On the run. | -亚历山大呢 -逃命去了 |
[31:47] | When word gets out | 一旦格林生物理事会 |
[31:48] | the wesen council’s been wiped out, | 被毁灭的消息传出 |
[31:49] | I don’t even know what’s gonna happen. | 我不知道会发生什么 |
[31:51] | I think Xavier knows a lot more than he’s telling us. | 我觉得泽维尔知道的远比他告诉我们的多 |
[31:56] | Xavier’s dead. | 泽维尔死了 |
[31:57] | What? | 什么 |
[31:57] | We put him in a cell before we could | 在把他保护性拘禁前 |
[31:59] | get him into protective custody. | 我们把他关在了警局里 |
[32:00] | Somebody got to him. | 有人找到了他 |
[32:01] | He was killed by a Coyotl | 他被一个野狼精杀了 |
[32:03] | who woged in front of the jailer. | 那个野狼精在狱警前转化了 |
[32:04] | Like, intentionally woged? | 故意转化的吗 |
[32:05] | Like he didn’t care if anybody saw him or not? | 不怕别人看到他 |
[32:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:08] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[32:10] | These nuts are woging in public? | 这些疯子当众转化了 |
[32:12] | That means we’ve crossed a very dangerous line. | 这意味着他们越过了一条很危险的界线 |
[32:17] | 未知号码 单独来见她 普罗塞克餐厅 三十分钟 别迟到 | |
[32:22] | I need to go. | 我要走了 |
[32:23] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[32:24] | I just got a text. | 我刚刚收到了短信 |
[32:25] | I’m meeting Juliette. | 我要去见朱丽叶 |
[32:26] | – What? – When? | -什么 -什么时候 |
[32:27] | – Right now. – Oh, we got to back you up. | -现在 -我们得去接应你 |
[32:29] | No, no, no, I have to go alone. | 不不不 我必须要独自去 |
[32:30] | They’ll know if I don’t. | 如果不的话 他们会知道的 |
[32:31] | Hold on. You trust this? | 等等 你相信他们 |
[32:32] | Nick, what if it’s a setup? | 尼克 如果是陷阱呢 |
[32:34] | Then I’ll handle it. | 那我就随机应变 |
[32:35] | Nick, wait a minute. | 尼克 等等 |
[32:36] | You don’t know what you’re dealing with here. | 你不知道你面对的是什么 |
[32:38] | This woman is not exactly in the most stable place right now. | 那女人现在可不稳定 |
[32:41] | She just killed a whole bunch of people, | 她刚杀了一堆人 |
[32:43] | Albeit to save our lives, but– | 虽然是救了我们 但是… |
[32:46] | You know what? Maybe there is no albeit. | 或许根本就没有”虽然” |
[32:47] | Maybe saving our lives had nothing to do with it, you know? | 或许根本就不是为了救我们 |
[32:50] | Who knows why she killed them? | 谁知道她为什么要杀他们 |
[32:52] | Well, that’s what I need to figure out. | 这就是我要查清楚的 |
[32:53] | Nick, why? | 尼克 为什么 |
[32:55] | Because I need to bury her | 因为我需要放下她 |
[32:56] | one way or another. | 不管用什么办法 |
[33:02] | So not cool. | 太糟糕了 |
[33:03] | No. | 是啊 |
[33:04] | This just doesn’t feel right. | 这感觉不对 |
[35:09] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[35:29] | Oh, Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[35:31] | My name isn’t Juliette. | 我不叫朱丽叶 |
[35:34] | What am I supposed to call you? | 我应该怎么称呼你 |
[35:36] | They call me Eve. | 他们叫我伊芙 |
[35:40] | Why Eve? | 为什么是伊芙 |
[35:43] | Because I’m starting over. | 因为我要重新来过 |
[35:47] | Do you really think it’s that easy? | 你真的以为这么简单吗 |
[35:50] | It wasn’t easy. | 并不简单 |
[35:53] | You want to know what isn’t easy? | 你知道什么不简单吗 |
[35:58] | Knowing that you set me up… | 知道你设计了我… |
[36:04] | and that you set up my mother. | 设计了我妈妈 |
[36:09] | What, are you gonna pretend like you don’t remember? | 怎么 你打算假装什么都不记得吗 |
[36:13] | I remember everything. | 我什么都记得 |
[36:20] | I would have killed you. | 我本来会杀了你 |
[36:22] | Well, the night is young. | 时间还早 |
[36:35] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[36:38] | What they had to. | 做了该做的 |
[36:40] | This is Chavez? | 是查瓦兹干的吗 |
[36:49] | You’re dead, | 你死了 |
[36:51] | but you don’t have to stay that way. | 但你可以不用死 |
[36:57] | It’s going to be difficult to speak for a while. | 你得有一段时间不能说话了 |
[37:10] | You will learn how to focus that rage… | 你会学会怎么专注于你的愤怒 |
[37:14] | If you survive. | 如果你活下来的话 |
[37:21] | They saved me. | 他们救了我 |
[37:22] | Did they? | 是吗 |
[37:24] | And I saved you. | 我救了你 |
[37:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:30] | Tell me why. | 告诉我为什么 |
[37:34] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[37:43] | Why did you even agree to meet me here? | 你为什么答应在这里见我 |
[37:45] | Because they need you. | 因为他们需要你 |
[37:49] | For what? | 做什么 |
[39:18] | – Police. – Let me see your hands! | -警察 -把手举起来 |
[39:19] | Hey, police, hey. | 我是警察 |
[39:21] | I’m on the job. | 我在办案 |
[39:22] | There was a man attacked inside the restaurant. | 餐馆里有一个人被袭击了 |
[39:24] | How many we looking for? | 有几个人 |
[39:25] | Two. One of them’s right there. | 两个 其中一个就在这儿 |
[39:27] | There’s another one inside also dead. | 里面那个人也死了 |
[39:29] | Both weapons are inside on the floor. | 所有的武器都在里面的地板上 |
[39:31] | Threat’s over, but secure the area. | 没有危险了 但还是把这区域保护起来 |
[39:33] | There are some people inside. I want to get them out. | 里面还有人 把他们都带出来 |
[39:35] | You off duty? | 你下班了吗 |
[39:37] | No, I was meeting one of my cis. | 不 我在跟我的线人会面 |
[39:40] | That’s a victim there. | 这是被害人 |
[39:41] | First suspect’s right here. | 第一个嫌疑人在这里 |
[39:43] | You do that? | 这是你干的 |
[39:45] | I didn’t want to risk shooting in a restaurant. | 我不想在餐馆冒险开枪 |
[39:52] | Yeah, Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德 |
[39:53] | It went well. | 一切都很顺利 |
[39:56] | Meisner. | 梅森尔 |
[39:57] | The man is Samuel Rankin, | 这个人叫塞缪尔·兰金 |
[39:59] | one of the organizers for Black Claw. | 是暗爪的组织者之一 |
[40:01] | This was the one opportunity we had. | 这是我们拥有的唯一一个机会 |
[40:03] | The others are his bodyguards. | 其他人是他的保镖 |
[40:04] | You probably figured that one out. | 你可能已经猜出来了 |
[40:06] | A lot of innocent people could’ve been hurt. | 你可能会伤害很多无辜的人 |
[40:08] | That’s why we wanted you to be there. | 所以我才希望你在 |
[40:10] | What the hell is this, some kind of test? | 这算什么 某种测试吗 |
[40:11] | It was. | 是的 |
[40:13] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会再联系你的 |
[40:15] | Sorry about the mess. | 很抱歉制造了这场混乱 |
[40:26] | Did you see Juliette? | 你见到朱丽叶了吗 |
[40:29] | No. | 没有 |
[40:30] | What? | 什么 |
[40:31] | She was supposed to meet you. | 她应该去见你的 |
[40:33] | I met Eve. | 我见到了伊芙 |
[40:36] | Who’s Eve? | 谁是伊芙 |
[40:41] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[40:47] | It went well. | 一切很顺利 |
[40:50] | What’s next? | 下一步呢 |
[40:53] | Get some rest. | 休息一下吧 |
[40:54] | You’re going to need it. | 你需要休息 |