时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | “历史是场噩梦 而我正试图从中醒来” | |
[00:23] | Antiquarische Buecher. | 古籍书店 |
[00:25] | Felix, it’s Andrea Stroh. | 菲利克斯 我是安德莉亚·斯特罗 |
[00:27] | Andrea, how are you? | 安德莉亚 你好吗 |
[00:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[00:30] | I assumed I’d still find you at the shop. | 我就猜到你还在店里 |
[00:32] | Look, I’m in Prague doing an appraisal, | 我现在在布拉格做财产评估 |
[00:34] | and I’ve found something that might interest you. | 然后发现了一些你也许感兴趣的东西 |
[00:37] | Some kind of very old text- | 一些非常古老的文本 |
[00:39] | leather-bound, hand-written. | 皮面装订 手写文字 |
[00:41] | I’d never seen anything like them, | 我之前从没见过 |
[00:43] | but I think you should come and have a look. | 但我觉得你应该来看一看 |
[00:45] | I’d bring them to you, Felix, | 我想带着去找你的 菲利克斯 |
[00:47] | but I’m afraid I might damage them. | 但我怕弄坏了它们 |
[00:49] | I was wondering if you could come to Prague tomorrow. | 你能不能明天来一趟布拉格 |
[00:53] | I know it’s short notice, | 我知道事出突然 |
[00:53] | but I’ve got to get this done as quickly as possible. | 但我得尽快了结这件事 |
[00:57] | I will meet you at 12:00. | 明天12点见 |
[00:58] | Text me the address. | 把地址发给我 |
[00:59] | I’ll see you then. | 明天见 |
[01:04] | They didn’t tell me much about the owner, | 他们没有跟我透露主人雷伯加先生的 |
[01:06] | Mr. Nebojsa. | 太多信息 |
[01:07] | Died six months ago at 96. | 六个月前去世 享年96岁 |
[01:10] | Lived alone for a long time. | 独居了很长一段时间 |
[01:12] | Had no will, no relatives. | 没有遗嘱 也没有亲属 |
[01:13] | But the court wants everything sold | 但法院希望所有东西都 |
[01:15] | as quickly as possible for taxes. | 尽快售出 收取税款 |
[01:17] | What I want you to see is in the attic. | 我要给你看的在阁楼里 |
[01:20] | The chest alone is at least 200 years old. | 光这个箱子就至少有200年了 |
[01:27] | Don’t worry; | 别担心 |
[01:28] | I almost didn’t look further | 我第一次打开 |
[01:29] | when I first opened it. | 没怎么细看 |
[01:35] | There must be 15 of them. | 肯定有15本 |
[01:38] | Could be more. | 可能更多 |
[01:49] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[01:50] | Did I waste your time? | 这趟来得值吗 |
[01:53] | No. | 值 |
[01:54] | But I must take these back to the shop. | 但我必须把这些东西带回店里 |
[01:57] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[02:18] | So this is Nick’s new home, sweet home. | 这里就是尼克的新家啊 |
[02:22] | Wouldn’t be the first place you’d look for him. | 别人绝不会第一时间想到来这里找他 |
[02:24] | Or the last. | 死也想不到 |
[02:26] | Guess you don’t have to worry about | 这里都不用担心 |
[02:27] | anybody killing your neighbors here. | 邻居被杀什么的 |
[02:29] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 对 没错 |
[02:30] | I think it’s kind of homey, you know, | 我觉得挺自在的 |
[02:33] | in a, like, post-apocalyptic, neo-industrial, | 就像后世界末日 新工业时代 |
[02:37] | steampunk chic kind of way. | 蒸汽朋克那种时髦居家 |
[02:46] | Pull the cars inside. | 把车停里面 |
[02:47] | I’ll get the car. | 我去开车 |
[02:56] | So welcome to the “Fome.” | 欢迎来到堡屋 |
[03:00] | It’s a cross between a fortress and a home. | 是堡垒和屋子的合体 |
[03:02] | I think it’s kind of awesome. | 我觉得很棒 |
[03:04] | You don’t have a turret, do you? | 不会有炮塔吧 |
[03:05] | – No, but we have a roof. – Got to see that. | -没有 但是有房顶 -那得看看 |
[03:07] | This way. Stairs are over here. | 这里 楼梯就在这 |
[03:09] | Here’s a little fome-warming gift from all of us. | 这些是我们带来的暖堡屋礼物 |
[03:12] | Thanks, you guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[03:14] | And there’s something in there for Kelly. | 还有给凯利的礼物 |
[03:15] | You know, I have never met Kelly. | 我还没见过凯利呢 |
[03:17] | Well, he’s asleep, but let’s take a look. | 他睡着了 不过可以去看看 |
[03:20] | Not without me. | 我也一起 |
[03:22] | I’ll open the wine. | 我来开酒 |
[03:23] | Oh, please. | 麻烦你了 |
[03:27] | Wow, dude. | 天呐 伙计 |
[03:29] | Nice view. | 视野很好啊 |
[03:30] | Yeah, not too bad, huh? | 是吧 不错吧 |
[03:32] | Lordy. | 我的天 |
[03:36] | So how’s it going… | 所以怎么样 |
[03:38] | between you and Adalind and Kelly and… | 你和爱达玲 凯利还有 |
[03:40] | Eve and… | 伊芙 |
[03:43] | Well, Adalind has been great. | 爱达玲很好 |
[03:47] | Who would’ve thought that she would’ve made | 谁能想到她会是这么一个 |
[03:48] | such a wonderful mother? | 好妈妈呢 |
[03:50] | Right. | 没错 |
[03:53] | How does she feel about you? | 她对你什么感觉 |
[03:54] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:57] | We don’t really talk about that. | 我们不怎么聊这个 |
[04:02] | Well, how do you feel about her? | 那你对她是什么感觉 |
[04:04] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[04:07] | I’m not sure how I’m supposed to feel. | 我不知道应该有什么感觉 |
[04:13] | I hated her for so long, and now… | 我恨了她那么久 而现在… |
[04:16] | we’re living together, and we have this kid. | 我们又住在一起 还有一个孩子 |
[04:19] | And it all just feels so strangely normal. | 一切都奇异地正常 |
[04:22] | I mean, if you can call this normal. | 如果能把这叫作正常的话 |
[04:25] | Well, I am the wrong guy to ask about normal. | 正不正常这事不适合由我来说 |
[04:30] | But all I can say is, it feels like Adalind | 不过我能说的就是 感觉爱达玲 |
[04:32] | is a completely different person, you know? | 现在完全是另一个人了 |
[04:35] | Yeah, like Eve. | 对 跟伊芙一样 |
[04:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:40] | About that–do you think she has any idea | 说到这 你觉得她知道 |
[04:43] | who she used to be? | 自己以前是谁吗 |
[04:44] | I mean, Juliette? | 我是说 朱丽叶 |
[04:46] | Well, she says she remembers everything, | 她说她记得所有事 |
[04:48] | but she talks about Juliette | 但她说起朱丽叶的时候 |
[04:49] | as if she has nothing to do with her. | 好像在说别人一样 |
[04:50] | Sounds like a complete split personality. | 听着像是一个彻底分裂的人格 |
[04:52] | I don’t think they have a name for this. | 不清楚这种情况叫什么 |
[04:56] | Just when you think people can’t change, right? | 每次都是在你觉得人不会变的当口 是吧 |
[05:00] | But, dude, seriously, | 不过说真的 |
[05:02] | it is so weird that you slept with both of them | 在她们都还是她们的时候 你跟她们 |
[05:04] | when they were each other. | 两个都上过床 这太诡异了 |
[05:06] | I mean, come on. | 我是说 |
[05:07] | Relationships are confusing enough as it is | 男女关系在没有 |
[05:08] | without getting into that kind of, you know… | 这种匪夷所思的事的情况下 |
[05:11] | bizarre arithmetic. | 就够让人头疼了的 |
[05:25] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[05:27] | Books. | 书 |
[05:29] | I’m sorry. Are you relatives of Mr. Nebojsa? | 不好意思 请问你们是雷伯加先生的亲属吗 |
[05:32] | No. | 不是 |
[05:33] | Look, I’m here doing an appraisal | 我是来这里对他的财产 |
[05:35] | on the property– | 做评估的… |
[05:39] | Where are the books? | 书在哪里 |
[05:41] | There aren’t any books. | 没有书 |
[05:43] | They’ve all been taken. | 已经被拿走了 |
[05:44] | Where? | 哪里 |
[05:45] | Leipzig. | 莱比锡城 |
[05:47] | The antiquariat. Now, please let me go! | 古籍店 请放开我 |
[05:54] | That was really uncalled for. | 你们这样真是毫无道理可言 |
[06:53] | Oh, god, Nick. | 天呐 尼克 |
[06:56] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[06:57] | Monroe, hier spricht dein Onkel Felix. | 门罗 我是菲利克斯舅舅 |
[07:00] | Uncle Felix? | 菲利克斯舅舅 |
[07:02] | Ah, bitte. | 请原谅 |
[07:05] | I… | 我… |
[07:07] | I’m sorry; I can’t think in German this late at night. | 抱歉 大半夜的我想不起德语 |
[07:11] | Ja, I am sorry to call you this early. | 没关系 很抱歉这么早给你打电话 |
[07:12] | – Oh, god, who died? – Oh, no. | -天呐 谁死了 -不 |
[07:14] | Nobody died. | 没有人死 |
[07:15] | Oh, good. Nobody died. | 好极了 没有人死 |
[07:17] | The reason I call you so late… | 这么晚给你打电话是因为… |
[07:20] | Your mother told me that you have a friend… | 你妈妈跟我说你有一个朋友 |
[07:23] | that is a Grimm. | 是格林 |
[07:25] | Mom told you that? | 妈妈告诉你的 |
[07:26] | That is the reason why I’m calling you. | 所以我才给你打电话 |
[07:29] | I have something your friend would be very interested in. | 我手上有你朋友会非常感兴趣的东西 |
[07:31] | I emailed you some photos. | 我给你发了一些照片 |
[07:33] | This cannot wait. | 这事十万火急 |
[07:34] | Do not forward these photos, | 不要转发这些照片 |
[07:36] | and delete them when you are done. | 看完就删 |
[07:40] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:41] | What was that all about? | 怎么回事 |
[07:46] | It’s my Uncle Felix. | 是我舅舅菲利克斯 |
[07:47] | He owns an antiquarian bookstore in Leipzig. | 他在莱比锡开了一家古籍店 |
[07:50] | So what? He wants to sell you books at 3:00 in the morning? | 所以呢 他是想在凌晨3点卖书给你吗 |
[07:55] | No, he said he sent me some pictures that my friend– | 不是 他说他给我发了一些我的朋友… |
[07:59] | “the Grimm”– might be interested in. | “那个格林” 也许感兴趣的照片 |
[08:04] | He knows about Nick? | 他知道尼克 |
[08:05] | Apparently, my mother told him. | 显然是 我妈妈告诉他的 |
[08:08] | Oh, great. | 棒极了 |
[08:10] | I know. | 可不是嘛 |
[08:12] | What are these pictures? | 是什么照片 |
[08:14] | I don’t know. Let’s go back to bed. | 我不知道 我们继续睡吧 |
[08:15] | No, I’m wide awake now. | 不 我现在可清醒了 |
[08:17] | We’re looking at these pictures. | 我们得看看这些照片 |
[08:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:22] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:29] | Holy crap. | 我勒个去 |
[08:32] | That looks like it’s from a Grimm book. | 看着像是从某本格林之书里来的啊 |
[08:39] | Where did he get this stuff? | 他从哪里搞来的这玩意 |
[08:42] | You’ve got to call Nick. | 你得打电话给尼克 |
[08:44] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[08:46] | It was in the attic. | 在阁楼里 |
[08:48] | I haven’t looked at this stuff in such a long time. | 我有好长一段时间没看这玩意了 |
[08:52] | There it is. | 这儿 |
[08:54] | Deutschland, 1980 to 1990. | 德国 1980至1990 |
[08:58] | Uncle Felix was born in Freiburg, 1949. | 菲利克斯舅舅1949年出生在弗莱堡 |
[09:02] | I’m telling you, when it comes to the printed page before 1900, | 对于20世纪前的出版物 |
[09:05] | he is an aficionado supreme. | 他可是发烧友 |
[09:07] | In fact, most of the books and maps | 实际上 大部分我所收藏的 |
[09:09] | I have in my collection came from him. | 书籍和地图都是从他那里来的 |
[09:12] | That’s him. | 那就是他 |
[09:14] | He never married or had children. | 他没结过婚 也没小孩 |
[09:16] | He was always more interested in books than anything else. | 他对书比对其他什么都要感兴趣 |
[09:20] | Honestly, if I hadn’t met you, | 说实话 要不是遇到了你 |
[09:22] | I probably would have ended up the same way, | 我大概也会和他一样 |
[09:24] | except with clocks. | 只不过我是与钟为伴 |
[09:26] | Then it’s a good thing you met me. | 那幸好你遇见了我 |
[09:27] | This is true. | 可不是嘛 |
[09:32] | Hey. I’m really glad you came right over. | 真高兴你马上就赶过来了 |
[09:34] | This is some amazing stuff. | 这可是些棒极了的东西 |
[09:36] | This is uncle Felix, the guy who called. | 这就是菲利克斯舅舅 打电话给我的人 |
[09:38] | – He’s a blutbaden? – Yep. | -他是狼人吗 -是的 |
[09:40] | More of a book-baden. | 更像是个”书人” |
[09:41] | Not really a physical guy. | 不是很热衷于暴力 |
[09:43] | What did he send? | 他发给你什么了 |
[09:44] | That’s on the computer. | 在电脑上呢 |
[09:46] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[09:48] | He said he was doing an appraisal. | 他说他当时在做鉴定 |
[09:49] | Uncle Felix is called on a lot to, like, appraise old books or book collections. | 菲利克斯舅舅经常被喊去鉴定古籍或者藏书 |
[09:53] | He works for museums and collectors all over Europe, | 他为欧洲各地的博物馆和收藏家们工作 |
[09:55] | and I got to tell you, | 我必须得说 |
[09:56] | these books look really old. | 这些书看起来很有一些年份 |
[09:58] | Some of these wesen, | 里面有一些格林生物 |
[09:58] | I don’t think I’ve ever even heard of them. | 我觉得我甚至都没有听说过他们 |
[10:00] | – Me either. – He knew what the books were? | -我也是 -他知道这些是什么书吗 |
[10:03] | He did. | 知道 |
[10:05] | Look, he’s a smart book dealer. | 他是个精明的书商 |
[10:07] | He knows the value of these books | 他明白这些书的价值 |
[10:08] | is obviously gonna be different for a grimm | 在格林的眼中 |
[10:10] | than it’d be for someone who thinks they’re just, | 和在某个认为它们不过是童话的人的眼中 |
[10:12] | you know, fairy tales. | 显然是不一样的 |
[10:13] | Did your uncle know a Grimm? | 你舅舅有相识的格林吗 |
[10:15] | Not that I know of, | 据我所知没有 |
[10:16] | but look, having a relationship with a Grimm | 但是 和格林有交情这种事 |
[10:17] | is not exactly something you want to talk about in public, | 你可不会大肆宣扬 |
[10:20] | especially not in the old country. | 特别是在古老的国家 |
[10:22] | Do you trust him? | 你信任他吗 |
[10:23] | You mean do I think this stuff is real? | 你是问我觉得这东西是真货吗 |
[10:24] | Hell yeah, it’s real. | 当然是真的 |
[10:25] | Uncle Felix wouldn’t touch a forgery. | 菲利克斯舅舅可不会碰赝品 |
[10:27] | Did he say how much he wants? | 他开价了吗 |
[10:28] | No, I think he wants to find out if you’re interested first. | 没有 我觉得他想先看看你有没有兴趣 |
[10:31] | Look, I’m not trying to pressure you. | 听着 我不是在给你施压啊 |
[10:32] | I’m just saying this stuff looks amazing. | 我只是想说这东西看起来棒极了 |
[10:33] | Especially after all you lost when the trailer was burned. | 特别是拖车被烧你损失了这么多东西之后 |
[10:36] | Exactly. | 的确 |
[10:38] | So if you’re interested– | 所以 假如你感兴趣… |
[10:40] | I’m interested. | 我感兴趣 |
[10:54] | Antiquarische Buecher. | 古籍店 |
[10:56] | Uncle Felix? | 菲利克斯舅舅吗 |
[10:57] | No, he’s not here. | 不是 他不在 |
[10:59] | Oh. Well, who’s this? | 那你是谁 |
[11:02] | I work here. Who’s calling? | 我是这里的员工 你是谁 |
[11:03] | I can give him your name and number. | 我可以告诉他你的名字和号码 |
[11:05] | No, that’s okay. He’s got it. | 没关系 他知道的 |
[11:06] | Just tell him Monroe called. | 告诉他是门罗打过去的就好 |
[11:08] | Yes, Monroe called. Good. | 行 门罗打来的 好的 |
[11:23] | Two of these people are still out there. | 还有两个没有落网 |
[11:28] | You know, this Black Claw is getting to be a real dangerous pain in the ass. | 这暗爪真是个越来越危险的麻烦 |
[11:32] | We–we can’t go to the FBI, NSA, or the DA. | 我们不能去找联调局 国安局 或者地检 |
[11:35] | At least HW knows what’s going on. | 至少HW是知情的 |
[11:42] | How much do you think a Grimm book is worth? | 你觉得一本格林之书值多少钱 |
[11:46] | You need some money? | 你缺钱吗 |
[11:50] | Monroe got a call last night from his uncle in Leipzig, Germany. | 门罗昨晚接到他在德国莱比锡的舅舅的电话 |
[11:53] | He’s a book dealer, | 他是个书商 |
[11:54] | and apparently he found some Grimm books. | 显然他是找到了几本格林之书 |
[11:55] | And he called Monroe at 3:30 in the morning | 然后他凌晨三点半给门罗打电话 |
[11:57] | to see if I wanted to buy them. | 问我想不想买 |
[11:59] | I got some photos. | 我这里有些照片 |
[12:01] | They do look really old. | 它们看起来是挺古老的 |
[12:02] | How the hell did a book dealer from Leipzig know what you were? | 一个莱比锡的书商是怎么得知你的身份的 |
[12:06] | Monroe’s mother mentioned me. | 门罗的妈妈提到过我 |
[12:07] | So much for confidentiality. | 嘴还真是严啊 |
[12:11] | Whatever price this guy wants for those books, | 不管这家伙想把那些书卖多少钱 |
[12:13] | make sure he didn’t kill a Grimm to get ’em. | 得确保书不是他通过杀格林抢来的 |
[12:42] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[12:48] | It’s time to set a couple things straight. | 是时候把几件事说清楚了 |
[12:54] | What? | 什么事 |
[12:54] | That last night at Nick’s house, | 在尼克家的最后那晚 |
[12:56] | I wasn’t trying to kill you. | 我没有想要杀你 |
[12:58] | You know that. | 你明白的 |
[12:59] | You’re talking about Juliette. | 你是在说朱丽叶 |
[13:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:02] | I know you weren’t trying to kill her. | 我知道你当时不是想杀她 |
[13:04] | I mean, I wasn’t, but I would have. | 我是说 我不想 但我会 |
[13:07] | She was trying to kill Nick. | 她当时试图杀死尼克 |
[13:08] | I would expect that from you. | 我猜到你会那样做的 |
[13:11] | Yeah, I need to know how you feel about Nick | 是啊 我得知道你对尼克 |
[13:14] | and Adalind and their kid. | 还有爱达玲和他们的孩子是什么感觉 |
[13:17] | Juliette is dead. | 朱丽叶已经死了 |
[13:20] | I know she’s dead. | 我知道她死了 |
[13:23] | I’m asking you if you’d ever hurt them. | 我是在问你是否会伤害他们 |
[13:26] | I wouldn’t. | 不会的 |
[13:27] | I don’t owe Juliette anything. | 我不欠朱丽叶什么 |
[13:30] | But I do. | 但我欠 |
[13:33] | Okay, she helped me. | 她帮过我 |
[13:38] | She would have killed you too. | 她当时有机会的话 也会杀了你的 |
[13:42] | Glad we talked. | 很高兴我们聊了聊 |
[13:52] | Polls have got us in a dead heat. | 在民意调查里我们不分上下 |
[13:54] | If the election were held tomorrow, | 假如明天进行选举的话 |
[13:56] | it could go either way. | 两边都有可能获胜 |
[13:58] | We’ve taken the high road, and Galligher hasn’t. | 我们一直是高姿态 但加林格不是 |
[14:01] | We have to stop being the nice guy. | 我们得停止做好人了 |
[14:03] | I’m not trying to be a nice guy. | 我没有在试图做好人 |
[14:05] | I just don’t want this campaign to be like every other campaign. | 我只是不想让这次竞选和其他竞选一样 |
[14:08] | I don’t want to get elected because I’m the guy they hate the least. | 我不想因为自己是大家最不讨厌的人而当选 |
[14:11] | Pointing out a couple of flaws about your opponent | 指出你对手的几处缺点 |
[14:13] | does not make you the bad guy. | 并不会让你成为个坏人 |
[14:15] | – You wrestle a pig – You get dirty, and the pig likes it. | -和猪斗… -一身骚 而猪就开心了 |
[14:18] | But George Bernard Shaw | 但乔治·萧伯纳 |
[14:19] | is not running for the mayor of Portland. | 可没有在参选波特兰的市长 |
[14:20] | And you don’t wrestle a pig. | 不要和猪较劲 |
[14:23] | You take them to slaughter, and you make bacon. | 把它们送到屠宰场 然后做成培根 |
[14:26] | How do you suggest we make bacon out of Galligher? | 你认为我们该怎么把加林格做成培根呢 |
[14:28] | Well, first you fatten him up | 首先做些轻率的不明智的行为 |
[14:31] | with some youthful indiscretions, | 来让他膨胀 |
[14:33] | and then you slit his throat | 然后以几项 |
[14:35] | with a couple of covered-up drug charges. | 不在台面上的毒品指控 来解决他 |
[14:37] | And finally you gut him with gambling debts | 最后借由赌债 |
[14:40] | and some favors paid out to known associates of the mob. | 花钱买支持率这些让他再无翻身之地 |
[14:45] | Is any of that true? | 这些都是真的吗 |
[14:47] | All of it. | 全是真的 |
[14:48] | It was discovered during undercover operations | 是在进行卧底行动时发现的 |
[14:50] | and then later buried with political favor. | 后来因为政治好意而压了下去 |
[14:54] | Look, whether it’s true or not, i still don’t like using it. | 不管孰真孰假 我还是不喜欢用这种手段 |
[14:57] | The public has a right to know who they’re gonna elect. | 民众有权知道他们要选举的是谁 |
[15:00] | And it wouldn’t come from us. | 这也不该由我们来揭露 |
[15:03] | That’s what the press is for. | 而是媒体该做的事 |
[15:07] | I mean, if he called us at 3:00 in the morning, | 如果他半夜三点打电话给我们 |
[15:09] | he must have thought it was urgent, | 他肯定是认为这事很紧急 |
[15:10] | so why hasn’t he called you back? | 那他为什么还没回你电话 |
[15:12] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:13] | Maybe he realized the books were fakes or something. | 也许他发现了那些书是假的 |
[15:16] | But wouldn’t he have called to tell you that? | 但是他也会打电话跟你说吧 |
[15:17] | He could have found another buyer. | 他也有可能已经找到了另一个买家 |
[15:20] | Well, that would be a shame. | 那就太可惜了 |
[15:22] | Maybe you should try calling him again. | 也许你应该再打给他试试 |
[15:23] | He’s probably just trying to establish | 他可能只是想确认一下 |
[15:24] | how much they’re worth, you know? | 这些书值多少钱 |
[15:25] | So he has an idea of how much to charge. | 这样他就知道应该怎么开价 |
[15:31] | I got it. | 我去开 |
[15:36] | My God! | 天呐 |
[15:37] | Uncle Felix! | 菲利克斯舅舅 |
[15:40] | Why didn’t you tell me you were coming? | 你怎么没告诉我你要来 |
[15:41] | There is no time. | 没时间了 |
[15:42] | You must contact your friend– tonight– now! | 你今晚必须联系你的朋友 立刻 |
[15:44] | Hello? | 你好 |
[15:45] | Ah! You are Rosalee. | 你就是罗莎莉吧 |
[15:47] | I am very nice to meet you. | 非常高兴见到你 |
[15:50] | This is my Uncle Felix. | 这是我的菲利克斯舅舅 |
[15:52] | I had to leave Leipzig in a hurry. | 我不得不匆忙地离开莱比锡 |
[15:54] | Welcome to our home. | 欢迎来到我们家 |
[15:55] | Can– can I get you something to eat or– | 要给你弄点吃的吗 |
[15:58] | No, no. | 不用了 |
[15:59] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢你 |
[16:01] | You have to call your friend right now. | 你必须立刻打电话给你的朋友 |
[16:02] | This cannot wait. | 这事不能等 |
[16:03] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[16:06] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:09] | You seem kind of quiet tonight. | 你今晚很安静啊 |
[16:13] | Today would have been my mother’s birthday. | 今天本来是我妈妈的生日 |
[16:17] | It’s just hard not to think about it | 只是越尽量不去想 |
[16:19] | when you try not to think about it, | 就越难不去想 |
[16:20] | because then all you do is think about it. | 因为接下来满脑子都在想这件事 |
[16:22] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[16:23] | It’ll be over tomorrow. Sorry. | 明天我就没事了 抱歉 |
[16:25] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[16:28] | Here I am thinking about my mother, | 我居然在想我妈妈 |
[16:30] | who threw me out of the house, | 是她把我赶出了家门 |
[16:31] | and I don’t even know your birthday. | 我还不知道你的生日呢 |
[16:34] | And you don’t know mine. | 你也不知道我的 |
[16:35] | Uh, April 14th. | 你是4月14号 |
[16:38] | You know my birthday? | 你知道我的生日吗 |
[16:39] | Yeah, well, you know. | 知道 |
[16:41] | I guess you did arrest me once. | 你是逮捕过我一次 |
[16:44] | Mine is June 18th. | 我的是6月18号 |
[16:45] | Just so you know. | 你想知道的话 |
[16:48] | Monroe. | 门罗 |
[16:49] | Nick, my uncle’s here. | 尼克 我舅舅来了 |
[16:51] | – From Leipzig? – Yup. | -从莱比锡吗 -对 |
[16:52] | Showed up unannounced, | 一声不响地就来了 |
[16:53] | and, uh, he says he really needs to talk to you, | 他说他真的要和你见一面 |
[16:55] | like, right now. | 现在就见 |
[16:56] | Ja. I have traveled a great distance. | 没错 我大老远赶到这里 |
[16:58] | This cannot wait. | 这事不能等 |
[16:59] | We must meet with you tonight. | 我们今晚必须见一面 |
[17:01] | So… | 你怎么说 |
[17:04] | Tell him I brought this. | 跟他说我把书带来了 |
[17:06] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[17:09] | Nick, he brought one of these books. | 尼克 他把其中一本书带来了 |
[17:10] | I’m sorry; I think you really need to see this. | 抱歉 我觉得你真的要来看看 |
[17:13] | Okay, on my way. | 马上过去 |
[17:15] | 尸体鉴别 安德莉亚·斯特罗 | |
[17:17] | If Black Claw marks their killing of an antiques dealer… | 如果暗爪用记号来表明是他们杀了古董商 |
[17:20] | They were looking for something and didn’t get it. | 他们在找些东西 但是却没找到 |
[17:23] | It’s a warning to whoever has it. | 这是对拥有此物的人的警告 |
[17:25] | It says she was found in the house | 这上面说是在约瑟夫·雷伯加的房子里 |
[17:26] | of Josef Nebojsa, who died several months ago. | 发现的尸体 屋主几个月前已经死了 |
[17:28] | Do we know who Josef Nebojsa is? | 知道约瑟夫·雷伯加是谁吗 |
[17:30] | No, but we’re going to find out. | 不知道 但我们会查出来的 |
[17:38] | – It’s Nick. – Take it. | -是尼克 -接吧 |
[17:42] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[17:43] | I’m on my way to Monroe’s house. | 我现在要去门罗家 |
[17:45] | His uncle’s a book dealer, | 他舅舅是卖书的 |
[17:45] | and he’s got some books that may be Grimm. | 他有些书 可能是属于格林的 |
[17:47] | I’m not sure if I trust this guy. | 我不知道要不要相信这个人 |
[17:49] | – Want some backup? – Yeah. | -需要支援吗 -要 |
[17:51] | Coming your way. | 马上去找你 |
[17:54] | Do you know how old this book is? | 你知道这书有多古老吗 |
[17:56] | Oh, yeah. | 知道 |
[17:58] | It was manufactured in Nuremberg | 大概在1390至1395年间 |
[17:59] | sometime between 1390, 1395, | 在纽伦堡的 |
[18:02] | in the Uman Stromer Mill. | 乌曼·斯特莫制造厂制造的 |
[18:03] | Stromer was a councilor in Nuremberg, | 斯特莫当时是纽伦堡的议员 |
[18:06] | uh, which was a free imperial city of the Holy Roman Empire. | 也就是神圣罗马帝国的皇城 |
[18:10] | His paper mill was the first permanent one | 他的造纸厂是阿尔卑斯北部的第一家 |
[18:12] | North of the Alpen. | 永久性造纸厂 |
[18:13] | And he died of the plague in 1407. | 1407年 他死于黑死病 |
[18:16] | Yup. | 没错 |
[18:17] | He’s definitely your uncle. | 他绝对是你舅舅 |
[18:20] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[18:33] | Wait a minute. Who is she? | 等一下 她是谁 |
[18:35] | Uncle Felix, these are my friends, | 菲利克斯舅舅 他们都是我的朋友 |
[18:37] | Nick and Trub– | 尼克和麻烦… |
[18:38] | – Theresa. – Theresa. | -泰丽莎 -泰丽莎 |
[18:40] | Why is she here? | 她为什么来这里 |
[18:42] | She’s like me. | 她和我一样 |
[18:44] | Both of you? | 你们俩都是 |
[18:48] | Two Grimms! | 两个格林 |
[18:56] | No, no, stop! | 别 别动手 |
[18:57] | – Stop! – Stop! Stop! | -别动手 -别动手 |
[18:59] | Everybody calm down! | 大家都冷静点 |
[19:00] | Don’t do this! | 别这样 |
[19:02] | They are my friends, okay? | 他们都是我的朋友 |
[19:03] | He is my uncle, okay? | 他是我舅舅 |
[19:06] | So everybody just settle down. | 大家都冷静下来 |
[19:07] | We’re all friends here. | 我们都是朋友 |
[19:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:18] | Ja. | 是的 |
[19:19] | Me too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[19:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:23] | So where’s this book? | 书呢 |
[19:25] | It is over here. | 在这里 |
[19:29] | Ah, but do not touch it with your fingers. | 但是别直接用手碰 |
[19:30] | It is too old. | 书太古老了 |
[19:32] | Handschuhe. | 戴上手套 |
[19:35] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[19:41] | Is it real? | 书是真的吗 |
[19:42] | It looks like, yeah. | 看样子是的 |
[19:44] | I would not come all this way to trick you. | 我不会大老远来这骗你们的 |
[19:47] | You have more? | 还有别的吗 |
[19:48] | There are 20. | 一共有二十本 |
[19:50] | 20 Grimm books? | 二十本格林之书 |
[19:51] | – Ja. – Where? | -是的 -在哪 |
[19:52] | I brought them with me. | 我都带来了 |
[20:02] | This definitely belonged to a Grimm. | 这本书绝对是格林的 |
[20:03] | Ya, I believe it did. | 没错 我也觉得 |
[20:05] | How did you get it? | 你从哪儿得到的 |
[20:07] | Did you kill him? | 你杀了他吗 |
[20:08] | Oh, no, no, no. | 没有 没有 |
[20:09] | No, I-I am not violent, | 不 虽然刚刚有一些冲突 |
[20:10] | despite what just happened. | 但我不暴力 |
[20:11] | No, these books belonged to Josef Nebojsa. | 这些书是约瑟夫·雷伯加的 |
[20:14] | He lived in Prague. He was very old. | 他住在布拉格 年纪很大了 |
[20:17] | Uh, he died of natural causes. | 他是自然死亡的 |
[20:19] | I was brought in to assess the books | 我是从我的一个古董商朋友那儿 |
[20:21] | by an antiques dealer friend of mine. | 得到这些书的 |
[20:24] | They were hidden in the attic of the house. | 它们被藏在阁楼里 |
[20:26] | Then Josef must have been a Grimm | 约瑟夫要么是格林 |
[20:27] | or a relative of one. | 要么是格林的亲戚 |
[20:28] | I mean, he could have inherited them, | 也有可能只是祖上留下的 |
[20:29] | had no idea what they were. | 他并不知道这些是什么 |
[20:31] | However he got them is not important. | 他怎么得到的不是重点 |
[20:33] | The fact that they exist is a miracle. | 而是它们的存在就是个奇迹 |
[20:36] | I should have destroyed them, probably. | 我可能本应该毁了它们 |
[20:38] | But I can’t. They’re too rare. | 但我做不到 它们太稀有了 |
[20:41] | It would be like destroying the Magna Carta | 毁了它就像毁了《自由大宪章》 |
[20:43] | Or the original pages of Chaucer’s “Canterbury Tales”. | 或者是原版乔叟的《凯特伯雷故事集》 |
[20:46] | I’ve devoted my whole life to the written word. | 我一辈子都潜心研究书籍 |
[20:49] | I cannot be the one to erase any of them from the world. | 我不能成为毁掉它们的那个人 |
[20:52] | I’ve spent my entire life defending the imagination, | 我一辈子都在保护作家投入在 |
[20:55] | the thoughts, and the passions | 每一页文字里的 |
[20:56] | of a writer who would commit these words to the page– | 想象力 思想和感情 |
[21:08] | I am sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:10] | I get carried away. | 说激动了 |
[21:12] | How much do you want for the books? | 这些书你想卖多少钱 |
[21:15] | Well, handling such material is very dangerous. | 处理这种材料很危险 |
[21:18] | But in spite of the fact that they are priceless, | 但尽管它们是无价之宝 |
[21:20] | I will let you have them for $100,000. | 我卖给你10万美元 |
[21:24] | $100,000? You kidding me? | 10万美金 你在开玩笑吗 |
[21:26] | My antiques dealer friend has already been killed. | 我的古董商朋友已经被杀了 |
[21:28] | And whoever did it must know that I have these books. | 凶手一定知道我有这些书 |
[21:31] | Here, you can keep the book I brought. | 你可以先留着我带来的这本 |
[21:34] | I will contact you in 24 hours for your decision. | 24小时后 我会找你要答复 |
[21:37] | Uncle Felix, that’s a lot of money. | 菲利克斯舅舅 这是很大一笔钱 |
[21:39] | It is the best I can do. | 这是我的底线了 |
[21:49] | There’s no way I can pull together $100,000 in 24 hours. | 我不可能在24小时内凑到10万块 |
[21:53] | But if all the books look like this one? | 如果所有书都像这一本呢 |
[21:55] | And what if they’re destroyed? | 如果它们被毁了呢 |
[21:57] | Which is what’ll happen if they fall into certain Wesen hands. | 也就是它们落入了几个怪物手里呢 |
[22:00] | I’ve heard of the guy that your uncle got the books from, | 我听说过你舅舅手上这些书的主人 |
[22:03] | Josef Nebojsa. | 约瑟夫·雷伯加 |
[22:05] | How? | 在哪儿听过 |
[22:06] | There’s a Black Claw on the wall of his house. | 他家的墙上画着暗爪 |
[22:08] | It’s where they killed the antiques dealer. | 那个古董商也是在那儿被杀的 |
[22:13] | HW gets alerted whenever that mark is found | 世界上任何有暗爪标记的地方 |
[22:16] | anywhere in the world. | HW都会得到消息 |
[22:17] | HW has got to be funded by the government, right? | HW是政府资助的 对吧 |
[22:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:21] | Well, maybe they can come up with the cash. | 没准儿他们能解决钱的事儿 |
[22:22] | I mean, these books would mean something | 毕竟 这些书对他们来说 |
[22:23] | to them too, wouldn’t they? | 也有点作用 对吧 |
[22:25] | Yeah, maybe. | 是 有可能 |
[22:26] | We should talk to Meisner and show him the book. | 我们应该去和梅森尔谈谈 给他看看书 |
[22:29] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[22:31] | I’ll see what I can find out about Josef Nebojsa. | 我尽量找找约瑟夫·雷伯加的资料 |
[22:33] | Right on. | 好极了 |
[22:44] | This is a little intense, | 这地方有点森严 |
[22:46] | a little intimidating, | 有点吓人 |
[22:47] | a little bit of both. | 有点森严又吓人 |
[22:54] | So, Meisner, | 梅森尔 |
[22:56] | this is Monroe. | 这位是门罗 |
[22:58] | Good to finally meet you. | 终于见到你了 |
[23:01] | And I think you sort of know… | 我觉得你应该认识… |
[23:08] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[23:11] | Monroe. | 门罗 |
[23:14] | You’re looking very, um… | 对于一个我们都以为死了的人来说 |
[23:16] | good for someone we all thought was dead and gone. | 你看起来很好 |
[23:19] | Not that coming back from it is a bad thing. | 不是说起死回生不好 |
[23:24] | I guess… | 我觉得… |
[23:26] | I actually owe you a thanks for– | 我应该需要感谢你… |
[23:28] | No, you don’t. | 不 不必 |
[23:30] | Is that the book? | 这就是那本书吗 |
[23:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:35] | Do you know about the Grimm books? | 你知道格林之书吧 |
[23:37] | Yeah, I’ve seen a few. | 是 我看到过一些 |
[23:39] | Well, this one is pretty amazing, | 这本书很棒 |
[23:40] | even as far as Grimm books go. | 即使是对于格林之书来说 |
[23:49] | If there are 19 more like this, | 如果还有19本这样的书 |
[23:50] | it would help replace what was lost | 可以弥补拖车被烧毁时 |
[23:51] | when the trailer was burned down. | 损失的那些 |
[23:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:58] | A lot of irreplaceable history was destroyed, | 很多不可替代的历史被毁了 |
[24:01] | and not by accident. | 还不是因为意外 |
[24:03] | If Black Claw is willing to kill to get to these books, | 如果暗爪为了得到这些书杀人 |
[24:05] | they must consider them dangerous. | 他们一定认为这些书极具威胁性 |
[24:07] | One of Black Claw’s missions | 暗爪的任务之一 |
[24:08] | is to eradicate all things Grimm, | 就是根除格林的一切 |
[24:10] | including Grimms. | 包括格林本身 |
[24:12] | Can you get us the $100,000 | 你能给我们门罗舅舅要的 |
[24:14] | that Monroe’s uncle wants? | 10万块吗 |
[24:15] | We only have 24 hours. | 我们只有24个小时 |
[24:17] | Actually, make that 22 and a half. | 事实上 还有22.5个小时 |
[24:19] | And my uncle will not hang around. | 而且我的舅舅不会逗留 |
[24:21] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会看看我能做些什么 |
[24:23] | But this is government money from a fund that doesn’t exist, | 这些政府的钱都来自一个不存在的基金组织 |
[24:25] | so I can’t make any promises. | 所以我不能保证 |
[24:39] | This is Felix Dietrich. | 我是菲利克斯·迪特里克 |
[24:41] | I received your text. | 我收到你的信息了 |
[24:43] | Yeah, uh, a moment. | 是的 等一下 |
[24:50] | There. | 这儿呢 |
[24:54] | I have the number. | 我有号码 |
[24:57] | A0772BR5524 A0772BR5524. | |
[25:02] | Where do I pick it up? | 我到哪儿提货 |
[25:06] | A moment. | 稍等 |
[25:15] | After 4. | 四点以后 |
[25:16] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[25:22] | I mean, it was really weird. | 说真的 真的好诡异 |
[25:24] | She looks like Juliette. | 她看起来就是朱丽叶 |
[25:26] | But I have no idea if there’s anything of her left… in her. | 但我不知道她身上还有没有一点朱丽叶的东西 |
[25:31] | But she remembered you? | 但是她记得你 |
[25:32] | Oh, yeah, no, she remembers everything, | 是的 她记得所有的事情 |
[25:34] | Except there’s a complete disconnect with her own past. | 只是好像这些过去跟她完全无关一样 |
[25:37] | Mighty convenient considering how much guilt | 这么做真是太合适了 不然不知道多大的愧疚 |
[25:39] | should be eating away at her conscience. | 才能这么蚕食她的良心 |
[25:42] | You think she even has one? | 你觉得她还有吗 |
[25:43] | Not from what I got. | 不觉得 |
[25:46] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[25:50] | This is what I was looking for. | 这就是我在找的东西 |
[25:53] | Oh, my god, that’s the guy. | 我的天 就是他 |
[26:05] | Monroe. | 门罗 |
[26:06] | Hey, Nick, have you heard anything from Meisner? | 尼克 梅尔森那儿有消息吗 |
[26:07] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[26:08] | Cause we’re down to like 10 hours. | 我们只剩10个小时了 |
[26:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:11] | Anyway, Rosalee found some incredible stuff | 不管怎样 罗莎莉找到了一些 |
[26:13] | about this Josef Nebojsa. | 关于约瑟夫·雷伯加的重要信息 |
[26:15] | I was able to trace his lineage. | 我可以查到他的家系 |
[26:16] | Nick, his ancestors go back to the Crusades. | 尼克 他的祖先可以追溯到十字军东征时期 |
[26:19] | If I’m right, one of his relatives on his father’s side | 如果我猜测正确 他的一个父系亲属 |
[26:22] | was a knight that fought for the Knights Templar | 在君士坦丁堡的洗劫之中 |
[26:25] | in the sack of Constantinople. | 是圣殿骑士团的一个骑士 |
[26:27] | And he was from Zollern, a town in the Black Forest. | 他来自卓伦 黑森林地区的一个小镇 |
[26:30] | Nick, I think this Nebojsa is really rooted, okay? | 尼克 我觉得这个雷伯加很有来头 知道吗 |
[26:33] | We cannot let these books get away. | 我们不能失去这些书 |
[26:35] | I mean, the history of them alone is worth…a lot. | 光这些书的历史就很有价值 |
[26:38] | Well, I don’t have $100,000. | 我没有10万块 |
[26:40] | Neither do we, but we were thinking | 我们也没有 但是我们想 |
[26:41] | maybe we could all come up with enough | 也许我们可以凑一凑 |
[26:42] | to make Monroe’s uncle. | 给门罗的舅舅 |
[26:44] | Make us a deal. | 让他答应卖给我们 |
[26:45] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[26:46] | We got a body downtown. | 市中心发生了命案 |
[26:48] | I got to go. | 我要挂了 |
[26:48] | Dude, think about it, though, okay? | 伙计 好好考虑一下好吗 |
[26:51] | I mean, I can stall for time | 我可以拖延时间 |
[26:53] | as long as he thinks we’re getting the money. | 让他觉得我们在筹钱 |
[26:55] | Yeah, try it. | 好 你尽量 |
[26:57] | Victim is mid-60s. | 死者六十四五岁 |
[26:58] | Attacked inside his hotel room | 今早早些时候 |
[26:59] | sometime earlier this morning. | 在酒店房间遇袭 |
[27:00] | This one’s a little unusual, | 这个案子有点不寻常 |
[27:02] | even considering the normal unusual. | 即使是相较于一般的不寻常而言 |
[27:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:05] | Victim’s mouth has a lot of blood. | 死者的嘴里有很多血 |
[27:07] | Was he hit? | 他被打了吗 |
[27:08] | No, looks more like he bit somebody– | 不是 看起来更像是他咬了谁 |
[27:09] | very hard. | 而且咬得很狠 |
[27:10] | Looks like somebody was looking for something. | 看来是有人在找什么东西 |
[27:14] | Got a possible ID. | 查到了可能的身份 |
[27:16] | – Victim’s registered as– – Felix. | -死者登记的名字是 -菲利克斯 |
[27:18] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[27:19] | That’s Monroe’s uncle. | 他是门罗的舅舅 |
[27:21] | This is the book guy? | 那个卖书人 |
[27:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:24] | That must have been what they were after. | 他们肯定是为了这个来的 |
[27:30] | “In 1203, | “1203年 |
[27:31] | “after the siege of Constantinople, | “在君士坦丁堡围城之后 |
[27:33] | “Alexios Angelos was crowned Emperor Alexios IV | “阿历克塞•安格洛斯被加冕成为拜占庭王国的 |
[27:38] | “of the Byzantine empire. | “阿历克塞四世 |
[27:40] | “He was pro-crusader and tried to pacify the city, | “他是亲十字军派 试图安抚整个城市 |
[27:43] | “but riots broke out | “但是仇恨十字军的希腊人 |
[27:46] | “between the Greeks, who hated the crusaders, | “和支持十字军的拉丁人之间 |
[27:49] | “and Latins, who supported them. | “发生了暴动 |
[27:50] | “During that time, much of the populace | “在那期间 众多平民 |
[27:52] | “began to turn against the emperor, | “开始转而反对国王 |
[27:54] | “finally deposing him and imprisoning him. | “最终将他罢黜 然后监禁 |
[27:57] | “Then in March, the crusader and Venetian leadership | “三月时 十字军和威尼斯领袖 |
[28:00] | “decided to take the whole city, | “决定攻下整座城市 |
[28:02] | dividing the Byzantine empire between them.” | 将拜占庭王国瓜分” |
[28:05] | Sounds a lot like what’s happening now. | 和现在的情况很像 |
[28:07] | Only the names change. | 只是改了名字 |
[28:12] | Nick, did you hear from Meisner? | 尼克 梅森尔有回音了吗 |
[28:14] | No. | 没有 |
[28:15] | Monroe, I… | 门罗 我… |
[28:17] | I have some bad news. | 我有个坏消息 |
[28:18] | What, we have to come up with the money? | 什么 我们得自己筹钱吗 |
[28:20] | No, it’s not that. | 不是这个 |
[28:24] | Your Uncle Felix has been murdered. | 你的菲利克斯舅舅被杀了 |
[28:26] | What? | 什么 |
[28:27] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[28:28] | I’m at the crime scene now. | 我现在在犯罪现场 |
[28:30] | I think I need your help on this one. | 这个案子我需要你的协助 |
[28:33] | You need to come down here. | 你得来一趟 |
[28:34] | It looks wesen on wesen, | 看上去是格林生物对格林生物的作案 |
[28:35] | but it’s pretty brutal. | 但现场太血腥 |
[28:38] | Yeah, just tell me where. | 好的 告诉我地址 |
[28:39] | The Grand Regent Hotel. | 晶华酒店 |
[28:43] | I know it. | 我知道这个地方 |
[28:45] | Oh, my god, honey, I’m so sorry. | 天呐 亲爱的 我很遗憾 |
[28:47] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[28:52] | I can’t believe this. | 不敢相信 |
[28:55] | I guess 24 hours was more time than he had. | 看来24小时对他来说超支了 |
[29:01] | I’m gonna have to call my mom and… | 我得打电话通知我妈妈… |
[29:05] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:06] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[29:08] | I’m sorry it had to turn out this way. | 很遗憾事情会变成这样 |
[29:14] | So I guess whoever did this got the books too. | 估计杀了他的人也拿到书了吧 |
[29:16] | I’m not so sure. | 不确定 |
[29:19] | We talked to the manager. | 我们跟酒店经理谈过 |
[29:20] | Your uncle didn’t have a rental car. | 你舅舅没有租车 |
[29:21] | He arrived by cab. | 是打的来的 |
[29:22] | Okay, but what does that have to do with the books? | 但这和书有什么关系呢 |
[29:24] | Each one of those books weighs nearly five pounds. | 这些书每本都有将近5斤重 |
[29:27] | You just don’t cart around 100 pounds | 一般人不会背着 |
[29:29] | of books on your back. | 90多斤的书走来走去 |
[29:30] | Your uncle may never have had the books in this room. | 你舅舅可能从没把书放在这个房间里 |
[29:36] | Well, whoever killed him, he fought back, right? | 无论是谁杀了他 他反抗了 对吗 |
[29:38] | That’s right, yeah. | 没错 他反抗了 |
[29:39] | Looks like he put up a hell of a fight. | 看上去他也经历了一场恶战 |
[29:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:42] | Uncle Felix got a piece of him… | 菲利克斯舅舅咬下了他一块… |
[29:49] | Which means the guy is wounded. | 也就是说那家伙受伤了 |
[29:52] | Right? | 对吧 |
[29:53] | I mean, he didn’t walk out of here | 他走出去时并不像他 |
[29:54] | like he walked in. | 进来时那样毫发无伤 |
[29:55] | Oh, he didn’t walk out. | 他没有走出去 |
[29:58] | He went out the window. | 他是跳窗走的 |
[30:02] | Yep. | 对 |
[30:04] | We’ll get some good prints. | 可以采到一些指纹 |
[30:07] | We got to find this bastard. | 一定要找出这个混蛋 |
[30:30] | – Hello? – Felix? | -喂 -菲利克斯 |
[30:31] | Heir Herman. | 我是赫尔曼 |
[30:33] | Ich bin zu deinem laden gegangen. | [德语] |
[30:35] | Da drin ist alles ganz durcheinander. | [德语] |
[30:38] | Hat es bei dir einen einbruch gegeben, oder… | [德语] |
[30:41] | Uh, momentan kann Felix leider nicht ans telefon komm. | 菲利克斯目前无法接你的电话 |
[30:48] | Ach so. Danke. | 这样 谢谢 |
[30:54] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[30:56] | He said he went to Felix’s shop, | 他说他去了菲利克斯的店 |
[30:58] | and it was, like, trashed | 店里一片狼藉 |
[31:00] | like somebody broke in. | 就像有人入室行窃了一样 |
[31:01] | Find every phone call made and received from this phone | 查一查这个手机过去72小时拨出和接到的 |
[31:04] | in the last 72 hours. | 所有电话 |
[31:05] | Yep. | 好 |
[31:23] | Not getting any hits on the prints. | 指纹上没有任何发现 |
[31:25] | I’m gonna check interpol. | 我去问问国际刑警组织 |
[31:26] | There were three different blood types in the hotel room. | 酒店房间有三种不同的血型 |
[31:29] | So there was more than one attacker? | 也就是说不止一个袭击者 |
[31:31] | At least two. | 至少有两个 |
[31:33] | Having a little trouble with Felix’s phone. | 菲利克斯的手机有点小麻烦 |
[31:35] | It got damaged, I’m assuming, during the fight. | 已经损坏了 可能是在打斗过程中 |
[31:37] | I pulled the SIM card. It’s being checked. | 我把SIM卡拿出来了 正在检查 |
[31:39] | Well, your uncle said the antiques dealer | 你舅舅说那个古董商 |
[31:41] | was killed in the house where the books were. | 在这些书之前所在的那个房子里被杀了 |
[31:42] | I think so, yeah. | 没错 |
[31:44] | Well, what if it’s the same guys? | 万一是同一伙人呢 |
[31:45] | They could have easily found out | 他们可以轻而易举地查出 |
[31:46] | your uncle got the books from the dealer | 你舅舅是从那个古董商那里得到的这些书 |
[31:48] | and followed him here. | 然后跟踪他到了这里 |
[31:49] | You know, I called my uncle at his bookshop, | 我之前给我舅舅的书店打过电话 |
[31:51] | and it was late, but he always works late. | 时间很晚了 但他经常熬夜工作 |
[31:52] | And somebody else answered the phone. | 一个陌生人接的电话 |
[31:54] | – You tell them anything? – Just my name. | -你把所有事都跟他说了 -只报了我的名字 |
[31:58] | Oh, god, you don’t think they could find him | 天呐 不会是因为我打了那个电话 |
[32:00] | because I made that phone call. | 他们才找到的他吧 |
[32:01] | Don’t go there. | 别这么想 |
[32:02] | They could’ve gotten a lot of information about your uncle. | 他们可能掌握了你舅舅的很多信息 |
[32:04] | Well, if these guys are Black Claw, | 如果这些人是暗爪成员 |
[32:05] | maybe HW’s got something on them. | 也许HW有他们的资料 |
[32:08] | Well, your uncle bloodied them up, so… | 你舅舅弄伤了他们 所以… |
[32:11] | one or both of them could be needing | 他们可能需要一些 |
[32:12] | a little medical help. | 医疗救助 |
[32:13] | All right. Wu and I will check hospitals. | 好了 我和吴去查查各大医院 |
[32:16] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:22] | Sir, we’re gonna have to put you in the ambulance. | 先生 我们得把你送上救护车 |
[32:23] | No, no, my friend is worse. | 不 不用 我朋友伤得更重 |
[32:25] | You must stop the bleeding. | 你得给他止血 |
[32:26] | There’s another one. | 还有一个 |
[32:32] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[32:33] | Were you attacked by dogs? | 你们是被狗咬了吗 |
[32:35] | Yes. | 对 |
[32:36] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:37] | I got to call animal control | 我得给动物管理局打电话 |
[32:38] | and report this to the police. | 再把这件事报告给警方 |
[32:43] | What kind of dogs were they? | 是什么样的狗 |
[32:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:46] | What’d they look like? | 它们长什么样 |
[32:47] | Like this. | 这样 |
[32:54] | What is this, a Wesen database? | 这是什么 格林生物数据库吗 |
[32:56] | You’re in it. | 你也在里面 |
[32:57] | Krisztian Ajandok and Oscar Vasicek | 克里斯蒂安·阿尚多克和奥斯卡·凡斯查克 |
[32:59] | are both Anubi, and we’ve tracked a connection | 都是阿努比斯 我们已经追踪到他们 |
[33:01] | to a Black Claw cell in the Czech Republic. | 跟捷克共和国里的一个暗爪分支的关系 |
[33:03] | HW in Berlin | 柏林的HW |
[33:04] | already connected them to the killing | 已经确定他们跟布拉格那个 |
[33:05] | of the antiques dealer in Prague. | 古董商的被害有关 |
[33:06] | And now they’re here. | 他们现在又来了这里 |
[33:08] | See if you can find when they arrived. | 看看能不能查出他们什么时候到的 |
[33:15] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[33:15] | Two paramedics were killed an hour ago. | 两个医务人员一小时前被杀 |
[33:18] | Looks an awful lot like what happened to Monroe’s uncle. | 场面血腥 跟门罗舅舅的情况极其相似 |
[33:20] | And the 911 caller spoke with an accent. | 报警人带有口音 |
[33:23] | Now we have an ID on both of them: | 我们有他们的身份信息了 |
[33:25] | Krisztian Ajandok and Oscar Vasicek. | 克里斯蒂安·阿尚多克和奥斯卡·凡斯查克 |
[33:27] | – HW had that? – Yeah. | -HW有他们的资料 -对 |
[33:30] | Wish we had that database. | 真希望我们也有这个数据库 |
[33:31] | You got this one? | 你一个人能搞定吗 |
[33:32] | Yeah. | 能 |
[33:34] | You work that side. | 你负责那边吧 |
[33:37] | I got him. | 找到了 |
[33:39] | Timestamp on this is 11:38 last night at PDX. | 时间标记是波特兰国际机场昨晚11:38 |
[33:42] | See if they rented a car or booked a flight out. | 看看他们有没有租车或者定离开的航班 |
[33:44] | That will tell us if they’re still in Portland. | 我们就知道他们是不是还在波特兰了 |
[33:54] | Wu. | 吴 |
[33:54] | So I finished going over the SIM card data | 我已经完成对菲利克斯手机的SIM卡数据 |
[33:56] | on Felix’s phone for the last 72 hours. | 过去72小时的检查 |
[33:58] | Nothing unusual | 没什么异常 |
[33:59] | except for the last incoming call. | 除了最后一通来电 |
[34:02] | – Who was it? – Not a who. | -谁打的 -不是谁 |
[34:04] | It’s from a cargo company. | 是一个货运公司 |
[34:05] | I called and found out Felix is expecting | 我打电话过去发现菲利克斯 |
[34:07] | a shipment to arrive sometime this afternoon or tonight. | 正等着一箱货物今天下午或今晚到达 |
[34:10] | Without a shipping number, they can’t tell me any more. | 没有货运编号 他们没法提供更多信息 |
[34:11] | Where’s it coming in? | 货从哪里入港 |
[34:12] | Airport cargo facility. | 航空货运港 |
[34:14] | They closed about half an hour ago. | 大约一个半小时前就下班了 |
[34:15] | Won’t be open till 9:00 in the morning. | 早上九点才营业 |
[34:17] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[34:19] | Your uncle had the books shipped. | 你舅舅把这些书都寄了 |
[34:21] | That’s why he gave you 24 hours to think about it. | 所以他给你24小时考虑 |
[34:23] | We couldn’t find a shipping order | 我们没有在酒店房间发现 |
[34:24] | in the hotel room, | 装货单 |
[34:25] | And Felix would’ve needed that to pick up the books. | 菲利克斯需要这个来提货 |
[34:27] | These guys must have taken it. | 肯定被那些家伙拿走了 |
[34:29] | Got something on the car. | 车子有发现 |
[34:30] | Ford Expedition, | 福特远征 |
[34:32] | rented in the name of Krisztian Ajandok. | 用克里斯蒂安·阿尚多克的名字租的 |
[34:34] | Hasn’t been returned. | 还没还 |
[34:36] | Then they’re on their way to get the books. | 他们是去拿书了 |
[34:38] | The cargo company doesn’t open up | 货运公司要到明天早上 |
[34:39] | at 9:00 tomorrow morning, | 九点才营业 |
[34:41] | but they’re not gonna wait for that. | 但他们不会等这么久 |
[34:43] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你们的帮助 |
[34:44] | I’ll be asking you for yours soon enough. | 很快我就要找你帮忙了 |
[34:46] | – I’m going too. – No. | -我也去 -不行 |
[34:48] | We’re not going to risk you over these books. | 不能让你为了这些书冒险 |
[35:04] | That’s their rental car. | 这是他们租的车 |
[35:05] | Good. Then they’re still here. | 很好 他们还在这 |
[35:29] | Looks like they killed the security guard. | 看来他们杀了保安 |
[35:45] | Das ist es. | 是这个 |
[36:02] | You killed my uncle. | 你们杀了我舅舅 |
[36:12] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 你们不应该这么做的 |
[36:58] | My uncle was a good man. | 我舅舅是个好人 |
[37:02] | We need to get this trunk out of here. | 我们得把这箱子弄出去 |
[37:11] | Okay, that should do it. | 好了 应该能打开了 |
[37:26] | Let’s get them out of there. | 把它们拿出来 |
[37:28] | Gently, gently. | 轻点 轻点 |
[37:57] | There’s a lot more stuff in here than just books. | 这里面除了书 还有很多别的东西 |
[38:06] | Oh, that’s incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[38:08] | That is a lot of stuff. | 好多东西 |
[38:10] | Looks like we got our trailer back. | 好像再一次拥有了拖车一样 |
[38:28] | Something about this lock… | 这个锁有问题… |
[38:31] | It’s bigger than it needs to be. | 它不需要这么大的 |
[38:33] | I still don’t understand why they would kill people | 我还是不懂他们为什么会为了这个 |
[38:35] | for all this. | 杀人 |
[38:36] | Its only real value is to a Grimm. | 这些东西只对格林有价值 |
[38:39] | Black Claw is trying to destroy everything | 暗爪正试图摧毁所有 |
[38:40] | that has to do with Grimms. | 和格林有关的东西 |
[38:42] | Hey, wait– wait a minute. | 等等 |
[38:43] | Look at this one. | 快看这个 |
[38:44] | It’s not like the others. | 和其他的都不一样 |
[38:45] | It’s like some kind of… | 就像是… |
[38:47] | family tree book of ancestry. | 一本家谱 |
[38:52] | That’s not a– a regular family tree. | 不是普通的家谱 |
[38:54] | It’s only following a few individuals | 只记录了一代又一代中的 |
[38:56] | from generation to generation. | 少数人 |
[38:58] | And some of them just dead-end. | 有些已经终止了 |
[39:00] | What’s the name of the guy your uncle got the books from? | 你舅舅这些书是谁的来着 |
[39:03] | Uh, Josef Nebojsa. | 约瑟夫·雷伯加 |
[39:06] | It’s the same last name. | 一样的姓 |
[39:07] | Uh, go to the end. | 看最后 |
[39:12] | There he is, Josef Nebojsa. | 这里 约瑟夫·雷伯加 |
[39:14] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[39:16] | They’re all Grimms. | 他们都是格林 |
[39:17] | That’s why this is worth killing for. | 所以才值得大开杀戒 |
[39:19] | Everyone in this book is a Grimm. | 这书里的每个人都是格林 |
[39:21] | See if Burkhardt’s in there. | 看看伯特哈德在不在书里 |
[39:23] | No, it would be, uh, my mother’s maiden name, Kessler. | 不 应该是我妈妈的娘家姓 凯斯勒 |
[39:25] | Hey, I think I just… | 我好像刚刚… |
[39:28] | saw a Kessler. | 看到凯斯勒了 |
[39:33] | Here. | 这里 |
[39:36] | Was Walter your grandfather? | 沃特是你外公吗 |
[39:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:40] | There’s Aunt Marie. There’s my mom. | 看到玛丽姨妈了 还有我妈妈 |
[39:45] | And there I am. | 那是我 |
[39:48] | But if you’re in here, maybe I am too. | 如果你在这书里 可能我也在 |
[39:51] | Nebojsa was keeping this book up to date. | 雷伯加一直在更新这本书 |
[39:53] | This would be real dangerous | 如果落入了坏人手里 |
[39:54] | if it fell into the wrong hands. | 那就非常危险了 |
[40:03] | We got ourselves a secret compartment. | 有一个秘密暗格 |
[40:10] | It’s probably just an extra trunk key. | 可能是备用的箱子钥匙 |
[40:25] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[40:27] | You got to see this. | 来看看这个 |
[40:35] | Oh, my god, another key. | 天呐 另一把钥匙 |
[40:46] | Three of them. | 三把 |
[40:51] | Go get the other two keys from upstairs. | 去把楼上的两把钥匙拿下来 |
[40:53] | – I’ll bring those. – Yeah. | -我去拿 -对 |
[41:23] | Doesn’t all fit together. | 没有全拼上 |
[41:24] | No, we’re still missing two keys. | 对 还缺了两把 |
[41:26] | But maybe we have enough to figure out where it is. | 但也许对于弄清楚这是哪里来说已经够了 |
[41:28] | Wait a minute. Look at this. | 等等 快看 |
[41:30] | These three hills here with the two rivers | 这里的三座山 还有两条河 |
[41:32] | on either side connecting to the bigger river here, | 两边都接着这条更大的河 |
[41:35] | that is an exact match for what the keys are saying. | 跟钥匙上的图案一模一样 |
[41:40] | And it’s in the Schwarzwald. | 而这里是黑森林地区 |
[41:42] | – The black forest? – Yeah. | -黑森林 -对 |
[41:44] | I mean, I know these maps aren’t as accurate | 我知道这些地图不像 |
[41:46] | as, like, modern-day topographical maps, | 现在的地形图一样精确 |
[41:48] | but this terrain… | 但是这个地形 |
[41:50] | is a pretty good match for this terrain, | 跟这个地形完全吻合 |
[41:53] | which is outside of Wolfach, | 就在沃尔法赫 |
[41:56] | which is right here. | 也就是这里 |
[41:59] | So we can figure out where they buried | 那我们就能知道他们在哪里 |
[42:01] | whatever it is they buried. | 埋下了什么东西 |
[42:03] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[42:04] | Well, not exactly, unless you have | 也不是完全正确 除非你有 |
[42:06] | the classic “X marks the spot.” | 精确的标记 |
[42:07] | But, dude, | 可是伙计们 |
[42:09] | we got it. | 我们找到了 |
[42:11] | And it’s right here in the black forest. | 就在黑森林里面 |
[42:15] | We’re going to the black forest. | 我们去黑森林 |