时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Oh, that hurts. | 好痛 |
[00:13] | – You okay? – I don’t know yet. | -你没事吧 -还不知道 |
[00:16] | I don’t think anything is broken. | 应该没有哪里骨折 |
[00:21] | I’m okay too. | 我也没事 |
[00:27] | Are we in some kind of a cave? | 我们是不是在什么洞穴里 |
[00:29] | Have no idea. | 不知道啊 |
[00:32] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[00:37] | It’s a catacomb. | 这是一个地下墓穴 |
[00:39] | This must be a church. | 这肯定是教堂 |
[00:40] | Not just any church. | 还不是普通的教堂 |
[00:42] | This is the church from the map. | 是地图上标的那个教堂 |
[00:47] | My god! | 天呐 |
[00:49] | Whatever they hid, | 无论他们藏了什么 |
[00:50] | they have to have hidden it down here. | 肯定是藏在这里了 |
[00:52] | Well, they must have buried it. | 他们肯定把它埋起来了 |
[00:54] | Start with the floor. | 从地上开始 |
[00:55] | Look for some kind of opening. | 看看有什么开口没有 |
[00:57] | Get the shovels. | 准备好铲子 |
[00:59] | – Sir. Sir. – He’s bleeding. | -先生 先生 -他在流血 |
[01:01] | – Back away. – Medics! | -退后 -医生 |
[01:06] | Out of the way. Out of the way. | 让开 让开 |
[01:10] | I got him. Balcony. | 发现他了 阳台 |
[01:12] | Andy, Andy. | 安迪 安迪 |
[01:14] | Come on. | 撑住 |
[01:16] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[01:19] | Hey, secure the building. | 整栋大楼警戒 |
[01:20] | Block access. Nobody in or out. | 封锁出口 不准进出 |
[01:22] | Get officers on the street. | 召集街上的警员 |
[01:38] | Come on. | 快走 |
[01:39] | Sir, sir. | 先生 先生 |
[01:40] | Give him space. | 给他点空间 |
[01:41] | Get them out of here. | 把他们带走 |
[01:43] | Where are the medics? | 医务人员在哪里 |
[01:56] | Clear. | 安全 |
[01:57] | Dead. | 死了 |
[01:58] | All clear. | 全部安全 |
[02:04] | We need space. Move away. | 我们需要空间 让开 |
[02:12] | He’s got to be in the building. | 他肯定在大楼里 |
[02:13] | We couldn’t have missed him. | 不可能逃脱 |
[02:14] | Unless he went out that balcony. | 除非他从阳台逃走了 |
[02:17] | Or the roof. | 或者在楼顶 |
[02:18] | Call that in. I’ll check it out. | 上报 我去看看 |
[02:20] | Need a bus. | 需要救护车 |
[02:21] | Apartment 1212, Plaza. | 商业区1212号公寓 |
[02:54] | Oh, god. Get the medics. | 天呐 医务人员 |
[02:55] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Put pressure. | 天呐 天呐 压住 |
[02:56] | – Wait a minute. Wait a minute. – Help. | -等等 等等 -救命 |
[02:58] | Hey, hey. Wake up. Wake up. | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[03:02] | Got him? | 托好了吗 |
[03:50] | I got nothing. | 没有发现 |
[03:50] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[03:52] | Burying something under these stones? | 把东西埋在这些石头下面 |
[03:54] | I mean, that’s kind of overkill, don’t you think? | 那这也夸张了吧 你觉得呢 |
[03:56] | I mean, we are in the catacombs | 我们现在是在黑森里面 |
[03:58] | of an ancient church in the middle of the black forest. | 的一个古教堂的地下墓穴 |
[04:01] | You really think the crusaders would have made it | 你真的觉得如果十字军们想着有朝一日 |
[04:02] | that difficult if they ever wanted to come back | 回来取走这个东西的话 |
[04:04] | for this thing someday? | 会把这一切弄得那么复杂吗 |
[04:05] | Well, we have to check, because they might have, | 我们得确认一下 因为有这个可能 |
[04:07] | and we’re not coming back. | 而且我们不会再来第二次 |
[04:08] | But think about it– archeology, anthropology | 但你想想看 考古学和人类学 |
[04:10] | as we know it didn’t exist back then. | 在那时是不存在的 |
[04:12] | History wasn’t something you studied. | 历史不是学习的 |
[04:14] | It was something you made, | 而是创造的 |
[04:16] | usually with a lot of blood. | 通常都伴随着无数鲜血 |
[04:19] | I’m just saying, I think… | 我只是随口一说 我觉得… |
[04:22] | I think we need to think | 我觉得我们得像他们一样 |
[04:25] | like them. | 思考 |
[04:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:29] | So 800 years ago, | 800年前 |
[04:33] | people were very superstitious. | 人们都非常迷信 |
[04:34] | They wouldn’t have liked being down here. | 他们不会喜欢待在这下面 |
[04:37] | Right? | 对吧 |
[04:38] | So maybe… | 所以可能… |
[04:40] | putting something behind a bunch of dead people | 把东西放在一群死人后面 |
[04:42] | would give it a little more security than just, you know, | 会比把它埋在一些古老的石头下面 |
[04:44] | burying it under any old stones. | 来得更安全些 |
[04:51] | Protected by the spirits of the dead. | 由死去的亡灵守护 |
[04:53] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[04:55] | Skull and crossbones. | 骷髅人骨 |
[04:57] | Crossbones make an X. | 股骨交叉的图形正好是一个X |
[04:59] | I’ll start with this one. | 我从这个开始 |
[05:03] | Nothing personal, guys. | 无意冒犯 伙计们 |
[05:05] | Or gals. | 或者姑娘们 |
[05:12] | I’ll call you when the cinchona arrives? | 金鸡纳树皮到了我给你电话 |
[05:15] | Okay, you’re welcome. | 好的 不用谢 |
[05:17] | I should go check on Kelly. | 我得去看看凯利了 |
[05:19] | Look, you don’t have to do any more. | 你不用再做什么了 |
[05:20] | You’ve done plenty today. | 今天你做得够多的了 |
[05:23] | Don’t you think we should have heard from ’em by now? | 你不觉得这会儿应该有他们的消息了吗 |
[05:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:27] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[05:28] | I’m trying not to think about it. | 我正试图不去想这件事 |
[05:31] | Maybe they’re out of cell service. | 也许他们那没有信号 |
[05:32] | Yeah, that’s one of the things I keep telling myself. | 对 我一直这么说服自己 |
[05:34] | I’ll try to come up with a few more for you. | 我再想想别的可能 |
[05:38] | Okay, yep, coming. | 好了 来了 |
[05:46] | Maybe this is wrong too. | 也许这个想法也是错的 |
[05:48] | No, we’re not done yet. | 不 还没完呢 |
[05:55] | Sorry, buddy. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[05:57] | Better now than when you were alive, though, right? | 不过总比在你活着的时候来这么一下好 对吧 |
[06:21] | I don’t think there’s anything else up there. | 我觉得这里没什么东西 |
[06:25] | There’s something we’re not seeing. | 有什么是被我们忽略的 |
[06:27] | Just like the maps on the keys. | 就像钥匙上的地图一样 |
[06:30] | The X was right in front of us, but we couldn’t see it | X就在我们眼前 我们却没看见它 |
[06:32] | until we started thinking differently. | 直到换了一种思维方式 |
[06:33] | Well, I’m thinking all these bones | 我觉得这些骨头 |
[06:36] | look the same to me. | 在我看来都一样 |
[06:37] | No, it’s got to be down here somewhere. | 不 肯定是在这下面哪个地方 |
[06:38] | What if we’re looking too hard? | 万一是我们找得太刻意了呢 |
[06:41] | You know? | 就是… |
[06:42] | I mean, I don’t see an X, Nick. | 我没看见什么X 尼克 |
[06:45] | We need to go back 800 years. | 我们得回到800年前 |
[06:47] | We kind of are back 800 years. | 我们差不多已经回到800年前了啊 |
[06:49] | I don’t think a lot has changed down here in that time. | 我觉得现在跟那会并没有多大变化 |
[06:51] | I’m not talking about the place. | 我不是说地方 |
[06:53] | I’m talking about us. | 我是说我们 |
[06:55] | It’s like you said. | 就像你说的 |
[06:56] | We’re not thinking the way they are. | 我们没有用他们的方式来思考 |
[07:05] | Nobody would come down here without light, right? | 没有人会摸黑下来 对吧 |
[07:07] | Not if they wanted to see anything, no. | 如果想看见什么的话 应该是不会 |
[07:09] | And they would’ve been too scared | 他们也会非常害怕 |
[07:11] | by the spirits, right? | 这些亡灵 对吧 |
[07:13] | Yeah, and in a world lit only by fire, | 对 在一个只能以火照明的世界 |
[07:18] | they would have had, like, you know, torches. | 他们应该会用火把 |
[07:23] | So what if light | 那如果就是因为有光 |
[07:27] | actually prevents someone from seeing it? | 我们才看不见它呢 |
[07:31] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[07:33] | If nobody would ever come down here | 如果所有人下来时 |
[07:35] | without torchlight, | 都会带着火把 |
[07:37] | but what they hid can’t be seen with torchlight, | 但是他们藏的那样东西在光线下又不可见 |
[07:39] | then, yeah, I mean, | 那就说得通了 |
[07:41] | fear alone would have kept anybody from doing that. | 所有人都会因为害怕而不熄灭火把 |
[07:44] | So maybe we should turn off the lights. | 所以也许我们应该关灯 |
[07:52] | Yeah, I mean, I guess… | 对 我想 |
[07:54] | Guess we could do that. | 可以试试 |
[07:56] | Okay, dark. | 好了 一片漆黑 |
[07:59] | – Well, it’s not an X. – What’s not an X? | -这不是X -什么不是X |
[08:01] | I can’t tell what you’re looking at. | 我不知道你在看什么 |
[08:02] | Oh, my god, that better be your hand. | 天呐 这最好是你的手 |
[08:04] | Look at those skulls. | 看看这些头骨 |
[08:10] | Seven of ’em. | 有七个 |
[08:12] | Kind of a circle. | 像是个圆圈 |
[08:14] | Don’t look like a circle. Looks more like a G. | 不是圆圈 更像是个G |
[08:16] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[08:17] | For the seven Grimm crusaders. | 七名格林十字军 |
[08:20] | Holy crap. | 天呐 |
[08:24] | They’re all facing in, not out. | 他们都是面朝里的 不是朝外 |
[08:27] | What do you think those seven are looking at? | 你觉得他们七个在看什么 |
[08:31] | Let’s find out. | 我们找找看 |
[08:57] | There’s the X. | 那就是X |
[09:12] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[09:13] | Any complications? | 有惹上什么麻烦吗 |
[09:14] | No. Send the car. | 没有 派车过来 |
[09:15] | On its way. | 在路上了 |
[09:19] | Make sure the driver has my documents. | 确保司机带了我的文件 |
[09:21] | He does. | 带了 |
[09:39] | Marwan. | 马尔万 |
[09:41] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我说话吗 |
[09:42] | Call 911. I’ll see if he’s okay. | 打911 我去看看他情况如何 |
[09:48] | Marwan. | 马尔万 |
[09:50] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[10:10] | This is a seriously old shield. | 这真是块很古老的盾牌啊 |
[10:12] | I doubt they would have just hidden a shield. | 我想他们不会仅仅是藏了块盾牌吧 |
[10:13] | It’s probably protecting something. | 它八成是在保护着什么 |
[10:23] | Holy crap. | 我去 |
[10:25] | Check it out. | 快来看看 |
[10:32] | Careful, careful, careful. It could fall apart. | 小心 小心 小心 它可能会碎 |
[10:45] | – Those… – I think it’s bronze. | -那些… -我觉得这是铜的 |
[10:47] | Those look like keyholes. | 那些看起来像是钥匙孔 |
[10:49] | Four on this side… | 这边有四个… |
[10:50] | three on the other. | 那边有三个 |
[10:52] | Seven locks, seven keys. | 七个锁 七把钥匙 |
[10:54] | Let’s give it a try. | 我们试试看 |
[10:57] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[11:17] | Not boding well. | 不是好兆头 |
[11:23] | I got one. | 我开了一个 |
[11:29] | Oh, my god, Nick. | 天呐 尼克 |
[11:32] | Dude, this is it. | 伙计 这就是了 |
[11:33] | I mean, this is really it. | 这真的就是了 |
[11:36] | We’re touching history! | 我们在触碰历史 |
[11:37] | I mean, this thing hasn’t been seen for, like, 800 years. | 这东西差不多有八百年未曾现世了 |
[11:41] | I mean–I just–I think we should take a moment | 我是说…我只是…我觉得我们应该花点时间 |
[11:43] | and just, you know, | 然后…你懂的 |
[11:45] | recognize the significance of this. | 意识到这一刻的重大意义 |
[11:48] | Well, it’s not open yet. | 还没打开呢 |
[11:49] | I know, I know, | 我知道 我知道 |
[11:50] | but this is momentous, | 但这太意义重大了 |
[11:51] | even if it’s empty. | 即使里面是空的 |
[11:52] | I mean, we came this far, | 我们千里迢迢来到这里 |
[11:55] | we found it, | 找到了它 |
[11:56] | after all the others have searched throughout the centuries! | 在这之前 多少人找了千百年 |
[12:02] | I know. I know. | 我明白 我明白 |
[12:03] | I mean, we should see if it opens, | 我们是应该先看看能不能打开 |
[12:05] | but I’m just saying. | 但我就这么一说 |
[12:11] | We’re gonna need the other two keys | 我们需要另外两把钥匙 |
[12:13] | or lockpicks. | 或者开锁器 |
[12:14] | I forgot my lockpicks. | 我漏带我的开锁器了 |
[12:16] | I should have brought my lockpicks. | 我应该带上我的开锁器的 |
[12:18] | I mean, we can’t take it to a locksmith here. | 我们又不能请一名开锁匠到这里来 |
[12:20] | How do we explain what it is | 不然我们要如何解释这是什么 |
[12:21] | or how we found it | 或者我们是怎么找到它的 |
[12:22] | or any of it? | 或者之类的事呢 |
[12:23] | We’re gonna have to take it to Portland. | 我们得把它带回波特兰 |
[12:26] | All right, well, the first thing we got to do | 好吧 我们要做的第一件事情 |
[12:27] | is figure out how to get out of here. | 就是想想该怎么从这里出去 |
[12:32] | I mean, we certainly can’t climb back up | 我们绝对没办法从我们掉下来的地方 |
[12:34] | the way we fell in. | 爬回去 |
[12:36] | Well, there’s got to be an entrance. | 这里一定有个入口 |
[12:39] | All right, I’ll take this one. | 好吧 我走这边试试 |
[13:17] | Hey, I think I found the way out! | 我觉得我找到出去的路了 |
[13:38] | This has to be it. | 这一定就是了 |
[13:49] | I can’t believe it. It’s horrible. | 我简直不敢相信 真是太可怕了 |
[13:50] | Well, I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[13:52] | – You take care. – You too. | -你保重 -你也是 |
[13:55] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[13:56] | Somebody killed Andrew Dixon. | 有人刺杀了安德鲁·迪克森 |
[13:59] | The guy running for mayor? | 那个竞选市长的人吗 |
[14:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:01] | He was shot at a rally just a couple of hours ago. | 他几小时前在集会上中枪了 |
[14:04] | Oh, my god. Did they get who did it? | 天呐 他们抓到凶手了吗 |
[14:07] | I don’t know. A customer just told me. | 我不知道 一个顾客刚刚告诉我的 |
[14:09] | She didn’t know anything more than that. | 她也只知道这些了 |
[14:14] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮到您的 |
[14:15] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[14:19] | Why didn’t you answer my letters? | 你为什么不给我回信呢 |
[14:20] | I know you got ’em. I checked the address outside. | 我知道你收到信了 我看了外面的地址 |
[14:22] | I sent ’em here. | 我把信寄到这里了 |
[14:23] | Look, Tony, I have moved on with my life, | 听着 托尼 我已经继续我的生活了 |
[14:26] | And I don’t think we need– | 而我不觉得我们需要… |
[14:26] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[14:28] | The kind of help you need, I–I can’t give you. | 你需要的帮助 我给不了你 |
[14:31] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[14:33] | I don’t want to get into this. | 我不想趟浑水 |
[14:34] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[14:37] | I don’t owe you anything. | 我不欠你什么 |
[14:38] | I went to jail for you. | 我为你进了监狱 |
[14:39] | You didn’t go to jail for me, Tony. | 你不是为了我进监狱的 托尼 |
[14:41] | I robbed those people ’cause you were crashing. | 因为你当时焦躁不安[吸毒后] 我才去抢劫的 |
[14:43] | You robbed those people | 你去抢劫 |
[14:44] | so you and Carlos could get high! | 只是为了你和卡洛斯可以磕到嗨 |
[14:46] | Well, Carlos is dead now. | 如今卡洛斯已经死了 |
[14:49] | J.J.’s in Boise, and Burt’s in jail. | J.J.在博伊西 伯特在监狱里 |
[14:51] | I got no one left to turn to. | 我只能来找你了 |
[14:54] | I need five grand. | 我需要五千块 |
[14:56] | You can come up with five grand. | 你能凑出五千块钱的 |
[14:57] | I mean, look at this place. | 瞧瞧这个地方啊 |
[14:59] | Probably make that in a day. | 也许一天就能赚上个五千了 |
[15:02] | You need to leave now. | 你快给我离开 |
[15:09] | So you get your little ass straight. | 你给我听好了 |
[15:12] | Think you’re better than everyone. | 自认为自己比谁都高一等 |
[15:15] | You know me, Rosy, | 你了解我的 罗茜 |
[15:17] | And you should know better than to piss me off. | 你应该比谁都清楚不应该惹恼我 |
[15:25] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[15:26] | You owe me, bitch! | 你欠我的 婊子 |
[15:29] | Stop it! Leave her alone. | 住手 别碰她 |
[15:32] | How much money you got? | 你有多少钱 |
[15:35] | I’m calling the police. | 我要报警了 |
[15:37] | The hell you are. | 才怪呢 |
[15:47] | Still want to call the cops? | 还想报警吗 |
[15:48] | Tony, no! | 托尼 不要 |
[16:16] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 |
[16:17] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[16:19] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[16:19] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god, oh, my god. | 我的天呐 我的天呐 我的天呐 |
[16:25] | Oh, my god. It can’t be back. | 我的天呐 它不能回来 |
[16:26] | Oh, my god, it can’t be back; it can’t be back. | 我的天呐 它不能回来 它不能回来 |
[16:29] | I don’t want it back. | 我不想要它回来 |
[16:30] | Maybe–maybe it’s just… | 也许…也许这只是… |
[16:33] | temporary. | 暂时的 |
[16:34] | No, no, no, I can’t have it back. | 不不不 我不能变回去 |
[16:36] | I never want it back. | 我从没想过要变回去 |
[16:38] | Don’t–please, | 不要…求你了 |
[16:39] | you– you can’t tell Nick. | 你…你不能告诉尼克 |
[16:41] | Please, please promise me that you won’t tell him. | 求你了 向我保证你不会告诉他的 |
[16:44] | He’ll get rid of us. | 他会抛弃我们的 |
[16:45] | Please, you can’t tell him. | 求你了 你不能告诉他 |
[16:46] | I won’t tell him, | 我不会告诉他的 |
[16:47] | But you can’t keep it from him | 但假如…假如以后再发生这种事 |
[16:48] | if it–if it happens again. | 你不能瞒着他 |
[16:50] | It would be so much worse if he found out | 假如你没告诉他 而他自己发现了 |
[16:52] | and you hadn’t told him. | 那就更糟糕了 |
[16:54] | I can’t go back to being that. | 我不能变回那样 |
[16:56] | You are so different now. | 你现在和原来很不一样了 |
[16:58] | Maybe it would be different even if it came back. | 也许就算变回去 也和从前不一样 |
[17:01] | You don’t understand what it’s like being a hexenbiest, | 你不知道做巫女是什么感觉 |
[17:04] | what it does to you, | 不清楚它对你的影响 |
[17:06] | the way it makes you think and feel. | 不明白它对你的想法和感受的改变 |
[17:08] | It’s not good. | 那一点都不好 |
[17:12] | Maybe we can find a way to boost the suppressant. | 也许我们能找到办法加强抑制剂 |
[17:30] | We’re out. | 我们出来了 |
[17:41] | All right, | 来 |
[17:43] | hand me the stuff. | 把东西给我 |
[17:48] | All right, got it. | 来 给我 |
[17:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:56] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | -走吧 -好 |
[18:06] | Darueber! | 在那边 |
[18:07] | That’s a lot of lights. | 好多灯光 |
[18:08] | Coming this way. | 是朝这来的 |
[18:09] | Well, maybe somebody’s lost and it’s a search party | 也许有人迷路了 这是搜索队 |
[18:11] | looking for… | 正在搜寻 |
[18:14] | We should go. | 快走 |
[18:30] | Was that the priest? | 这不是那个神父吗 |
[18:32] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该是吧 |
[18:33] | What the hell is the priest doing out here? | 神父来这里干什么 |
[18:35] | You think he knows about the keys? | 你觉得他知道那些钥匙吗 |
[18:37] | No, I think the guy we scared in the church | 不知道 我觉得我们在教堂吓到的那个人 |
[18:38] | made me as a Grimm. | 认出了我是格林 |
[18:41] | Oh, my God, you’re right. | 天呐 没错 |
[18:43] | He obviously told the priest. | 显然他跟神父说了 |
[18:46] | They’re hunting us. | 他们在追杀我们 |
[19:01] | 快过来 快过来 | |
[19:08] | He’s calling for them to go to him. | 他在召集他们去他那里 |
[19:10] | He must have found the catacombs. | 他肯定是找到了地下墓穴 |
[19:11] | Well, that ought to keep ’em busy for a while. | 这应该够他们忙一阵了 |
[19:27] | Little bastard. He bit me! | 小混蛋 咬我 |
[19:30] | No, hey, no. | 别追 |
[19:31] | We don’t have time. Go. | 没时间了 快走 |
[19:33] | Man. | 老天 |
[19:34] | Der Grimm, der Grimm, der Grimm! | 格林 格林 格林 |
[19:50] | Did you get him? | 抓到他了吗 |
[19:50] | No. Somehow, we missed him. | 没 我们去晚了 |
[19:52] | Every room in that building has been checked top to bottom. | 我们把每一个房间都搜了个底朝天 |
[19:55] | So we got nothing? | 什么线索也没有吗 |
[19:56] | No, we know who it is. It’s Marwan. | 是的 我们知道他是谁 是马尔万 |
[19:58] | Wait, you saw him? | 等等 你见过他吗 |
[19:59] | – No, but it’s him. – Then how do you know? | -没 但就是他 -你怎么知道的 |
[20:00] | Trubel confirmed he was in Portland, | 麻烦鬼证实他在波特兰 |
[20:02] | and he was reported in the area. | 那个区域有人上报过 |
[20:03] | He must have attacked the cop that made him. | 他肯定袭击了那个认出他的警察 |
[20:05] | It was definitely wesen. | 他绝对是格林生物 |
[20:06] | No, this doesn’t make any sense. | 不 这解释不通 |
[20:07] | Why would he kill a candidate running for mayor of Portland? | 他为什么要杀一个波特兰的市长候选人呢 |
[20:10] | He’s Black Claw. | 他是暗爪的人 |
[20:10] | His targets are bigger than this. | 他的目标远不止这样 |
[20:12] | Unless Dixon was Wesen. | 除非迪克森是格林生物 |
[20:14] | Was he? | 他是吗 |
[20:17] | No, I don’t think so. | 应该不是 |
[20:21] | Feds are here. | 联邦探员来了 |
[20:23] | They’re gonna be all over this. | 他们会全权接管此事 |
[20:25] | What do we tell ’em? | 我们该怎么跟他们说 |
[20:26] | Can’t I.D. Marwan, | 无法确认马尔万的身份 |
[20:27] | ’cause we can’t explain our source. | 因为我们无法解释消息来源 |
[20:29] | Run them through it. | 把重点跟他们说一下 |
[20:31] | Tell them you saw a shooter in the window. | 就说你看到窗边有一个狙击手 |
[20:32] | Let them run their own investigation, and stay out of it. | 让他们展开调查 你们不要插手 |
[20:52] | Our car is right in the middle. | 我们的车就停在那里 |
[20:54] | How are we supposed to get down there without them seeing us? | 我们怎么去拿车又不被他们发现呢 |
[21:00] | Call them. Tell them you’re here. | 向他们报信 告诉他们你在这里 |
[21:03] | What? | 什么 |
[21:04] | In German. | 用德语说 |
[21:06] | But they don’t know me. | 但是他们不认识我 |
[21:09] | What if you did it while you were woged? | 如果你去报信的时候转化呢 |
[21:12] | All blutbaden do not look alike. | 不是所有的狼人都长得一样的 |
[21:14] | I know, but it’s dark, | 我知道 但是现在天黑 |
[21:17] | and if they’re looking for a Grimm, | 如果他们在找格林 |
[21:18] | the last place they’d expect to find one | 最有希望找到我的地方 |
[21:19] | is with a blutbad in the middle of the Black Forest. | 就是在和狼人出现在黑森林里 |
[21:21] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
[21:24] | You have any better ideas? | 你有更好的办法吗 |
[21:26] | No, I guess I don’t. | 没有 |
[21:38] | Hallo, hallo! | 喂 喂 |
[21:52] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[21:55] | It’s not gonna take ’em long to figure out what happened. | 他们应该很快就反应过来是怎么回事了 |
[21:56] | Well, we can’t outrun all of them. | 我们不可能甩掉他们所有人 |
[21:58] | They’re not gonna know which way we went. | 但是他们不知道我们要走的方向 |
[22:00] | Well, then, they’re gonna split up. | 他们还是会分头找 |
[22:01] | We’re gonna have to deal with some of ’em. | 我们肯定会碰到几个 |
[22:04] | One tire, each car. | 每辆车一个轮胎 |
[22:06] | Shovels. | 铲子 |
[22:42] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[23:21] | It’s Marwan Hanano’s. | 是马尔万·花野的手机 |
[23:23] | How’d you get it? | 你怎么拿到的 |
[23:24] | He dropped it when he was hit by a bike. | 他被单车撞倒时 从身上掉出来的 |
[23:29] | Does he know you have it? | 他知道你拿了吗 |
[23:30] | No. He won’t be awake for a while. | 不知道 他一时半会不会醒 |
[23:32] | Well, the names and numbers on it | 上面的姓名和电话号码 |
[23:33] | will fill in a lot of blanks for us. | 会为我们填补很多空白 |
[23:35] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[23:36] | Paramedics took him to Overton Medical. | 医务人员把他送去了奥弗顿医疗中心 |
[23:37] | We have to get the phone back to him. | 我们得把手机还给他 |
[23:39] | He mustn’t suspect it was out of his control. | 不能让他怀疑手机离过身 |
[23:42] | When he wakes up, he’ll call somebody. | 他醒来之后 肯定要打电话 |
[23:45] | That could lead us to the Black Claw cell that set this up. | 这样就能带我们找到策划这件事的暗爪巢穴 |
[23:47] | Make a copy of the sim card and put it back in. | 复制电话卡 再放回去 |
[23:49] | Make sure the phone and card are clean of prints. | 确保手机和手机卡上不留下任何指纹 |
[23:51] | Then we’ll see where the son of a bitch takes us. | 看看那个混蛋会带我们去哪 |
[23:59] | I don’t see ’em. | 我没看到他们 |
[24:01] | We’re going straight to the airport. | 我们要直奔机场 |
[24:03] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[24:05] | Is your arm okay? | 你的手臂还行吗 |
[24:06] | That little creep wad got me good, | 那个混蛋咬得我不轻 |
[24:08] | but we’re not gonna stop to deal with it. | 但是我们不能停下来处理伤口 |
[24:10] | Just keep going. | 继续走就是了 |
[24:50] | We should be getting home. | 我们该回家了 |
[24:52] | You don’t have to stay with us tonight. | 今晚你不必去陪我们 |
[24:55] | His name is Tony. | 他叫托尼 |
[24:57] | He was part of a group I used to crash with | 当年我在西雅图跟一伙人厮混 |
[24:59] | for a while in Seattle. | 他也是其中一员 |
[25:01] | Sort of a low point in my life. | 那算是我人生中的低谷 |
[25:03] | No money, bad relationship. | 没钱 交友不慎 |
[25:06] | Experimenting with… | 经历了 |
[25:08] | too many things. | 太多事了 |
[25:10] | I wish I could just bury that entire part of my life. | 真希望能把那整段生活掩埋 |
[25:14] | You ever do anything like that? | 在青少年时期 |
[25:15] | When you were young that you regret? | 你有过这些 非常后悔的事吗 |
[25:18] | Not really. | 没有 |
[25:19] | I was kind of a nerd student. | 我是个书呆子 |
[25:21] | I guess I wanted to prove to my mother | 我想向我的妈妈证明 |
[25:23] | that I was nothing like her, | 我和她不一样 |
[25:24] | So I became a lawyer. | 所以我当了律师 |
[25:29] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[25:31] | About the same. | 没什么不一样 |
[25:33] | I haven’t found anything that could help. | 我找不到有用的 |
[25:36] | You won’t. | 不会有的 |
[25:37] | Dead hexenbiest isn’t easy to come by. | 死掉的巫女可遇不可求 |
[25:43] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[25:48] | Spice and Tea. | 茶叶香料店 |
[25:49] | Rosalee, it’s me. | 罗莎莉 是我 |
[25:50] | Monroe? | 门罗 |
[25:53] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[25:54] | We’re in a taxi in Stuttgart. | 在斯图加特的出租车上 |
[25:55] | We’re on our way to the airport. | 正要去机场 |
[25:56] | We’re due in to Portland at 9:50 tomorrow morning. | 我们明天上午九点五十到波特兰 |
[25:59] | Did you find anything? | 你们找到什么了吗 |
[26:00] | I probably shouldn’t talk about it on the phone. | 我不能在电话里说这些 |
[26:03] | Don’t say a word to anyone, | 不要告诉任何人 |
[26:05] | but let’s just say it wasn’t for nothing. | 我只能说不是一无所获的 |
[26:06] | – Is Adalind there? – Hey, is Adalind there? | -爱达玲在吗 -爱达玲在吗 |
[26:08] | She is. | 在的 |
[26:09] | Nick wants to talk to her. | 尼克要和她讲话 |
[26:11] | It’s Nick. | 是尼克 |
[26:15] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[26:16] | Hey, how are you and Kelly? | 你和凯利怎么样 |
[26:19] | We’re good. How are you? | 我们很好 你呢 |
[26:21] | We are… | 我们 |
[26:25] | coming home. | 在回家的路上 |
[26:27] | Anyway, I just wanted you to know that we’re okay, | 总之 我就是告诉你们一下我们很好 |
[26:29] | and I’ll see you soon. | 明天见 |
[26:31] | Safe flight. | 一路平安 |
[26:35] | – Monroe? – Love you. | -门罗 -爱你 |
[26:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:45] | Portland mayoral candidate Andrew Dixon was shot | 波特兰的市长候选人安德鲁·迪克森今日下午 |
[26:48] | at a political rally at Lovejoy Fountain Park | 在洛夫乔伊喷泉公园举行的政治集会上 |
[26:51] | this afternoon. | 被枪杀 |
[26:52] | The gunman or gunmen have not been apprehended, | 持枪歹徒或是团伙尚未被逮捕 |
[26:55] | and no suspects have been identified. | 也未找到嫌疑人 |
[26:57] | Dixon was leading in the– | 迪克森是 |
[26:59] | – Yeah. – It’s me. | -你好 -是我 |
[27:04] | He’s making a call. | 他在打电话 |
[27:05] | We’ve been trying to find you. Where are you? | 我们正在找你 你在哪儿 |
[27:07] | In the hospital. | 在医院 |
[27:08] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | -发生什么事了 -我不知道 |
[27:10] | I got hit by a bicycle. Get here. | 我被自行车撞了 然后被送到医院 |
[27:12] | It’s all over the news, but there are no suspects. | 各大新闻都在报 不过没有嫌疑人 |
[27:15] | They’ve got nothing. | 他们没有任何线索 |
[27:16] | Pick me up now. | 现在来接我 |
[27:18] | Track his phone. He’ll lead us to them. | 追踪他的手机 他能帮我们找到他们 |
[27:19] | Overton Medical Center. | 奥弗顿医疗中心 |
[27:21] | I’ll be there in 20 minutes. | 20分钟到 |
[27:34] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[27:34] | No, still pulling surveillance. | 没有 还在查录像 |
[27:36] | Anything within a square mile of the building | 案发大楼附近 |
[27:38] | where the shot was fired. | 2.5平方公里内的所有监控 |
[27:38] | We have checked a lot so far. Nothing yet. | 我们查了很多 什么都没发现 |
[27:41] | No, this guy’s too good. | 没用的 这个家伙太强 |
[27:43] | He knew where every surveillance camera was. | 他知道监控摄像头的位置 |
[27:44] | And picked his route accordingly. | 选择了特定的路线 |
[27:45] | Now, we need to find out when the information on the rally | 我们现在要找出集会信息的公开时间 |
[27:47] | was made available and if there was any connection to Dixon. | 找找和迪克森的事有没有联系 |
[27:51] | Renard. | 雷纳德 |
[27:52] | I know who shot Andrew Dixon. | 我知道谁射击了安德鲁·迪克森 |
[27:54] | Caller says he knows who shot Dixon. | 呼叫人说他知道谁开的枪 |
[28:00] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[28:01] | The man you’re looking for is at Overton Medical. | 你要找的人在奥弗顿医院 |
[28:04] | He may not be there much longer. | 他可能不会在那儿逗留太久 |
[28:07] | What? He’s in the hospital? How’d that happen? | 什么 他在医院 怎么回事 |
[28:10] | Is this a crank? | 是恶作剧吗 |
[28:11] | Can’t take that chance. | 宁可信其有 |
[28:12] | We could surround the hospital. | 我们可以包围医院 |
[28:13] | No, if we go in big, he’ll see us coming. | 不行 如果人太多 他就会察觉到 |
[28:16] | Then what do you want? | 那你想怎么做 |
[28:17] | Just us. | 就我们三个 |
[28:23] | He’s exiting the front entrance of the hospital. | 他从医院前门离开 |
[28:27] | Now he’s stopped. | 他停下了 |
[28:28] | Waiting to be picked up. | 等着人来接 |
[28:42] | Moving again. | 又移动了 |
[28:47] | Moving back to the hospital. | 退回医院 |
[28:49] | What’s he doing? | 他在干嘛 |
[29:27] | Moving pretty fast. | 移动得很快 |
[29:28] | He’s in a car. | 他在车里 |
[29:31] | He’s running. | 他是在跑 |
[29:34] | From who? | 跑什么 |
[29:34] | From whoever came to pick him up. | 逃离来接他的人 |
[29:43] | No, something else is going on. | 不对 有别的情况 |
[30:11] | He’s fighting. | 他在打架 |
[30:12] | Whoever was after him must’ve caught him. | 追他的人一定抓住了他 |
[30:14] | Now, who’s screwing this up? | 是谁在捣乱 |
[30:39] | He’s not moving. | 不动了 |
[30:40] | He could be dead. | 可能是死了 |
[30:41] | All this for nothing. | 这一切都徒劳了 |
[30:42] | We still have his contacts. | 我们还有他的联系人 |
[30:44] | And once they’ve realized he’s been compromised, | 一旦他们发现他暴露了 |
[30:46] | they’re going to change it all. | 他们都会换号码的 |
[30:48] | Tell me if he moves. | 如果他动了告诉我 |
[30:56] | – Call it in. – Yes, sir. | -上报 -是 |
[30:59] | I need all available units– | 我需要所有无任务的警员 |
[31:00] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -是 |
[31:01] | His hair wasn’t blond. | 他不是金发 |
[31:03] | He dyed it. | 他染发了 |
[31:04] | Yeah, but I don’t think I would’ve recognized him | 没错 要不是他跑的话 |
[31:06] | if he hadn’t run. | 我根本认不出他 |
[31:08] | Well, that’s him. | 那就是他 |
[31:09] | Yeah, but how did the person who called you | 是 但是打你电话的人 |
[31:10] | and told you he was in the hospital know it was him? | 怎么知道这是他 还告诉你他在医院 |
[31:13] | The picture we put out, | 我们放出的照片 |
[31:15] | he didn’t look like that. | 不是长这样的 |
[31:19] | Now, this whole thing has to be some kind of setup. | 这所有的一切一定是个圈套 |
[31:31] | Yeah? | 进来 |
[31:33] | Marwan’s cell is moving. | 马尔万的电话移动了 |
[31:35] | To where? | 去哪儿了 |
[31:36] | Renard’s police precinct. | 雷纳德的警局 |
[31:43] | Desire to see your neighbors as well as yourselves thrive. | 渴望你们自己还有其他人都能蒸蒸日上 |
[31:55] | Folks, portland is a great place. | 伙计们 波特兰是个好地方 |
[32:08] | Portland is a great place. | 波特兰是个好地方 |
[32:33] | You screwed it up. | 你把一切都弄砸了 |
[32:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:39] | We put him in the hospital for a reason. | 我们把他送进医院是有原因的 |
[32:41] | We needed his contacts. | 我们需要他的联系人 |
[32:42] | The accident that put him in the hospital, | 导致他进医院的事故 |
[32:43] | that wasn’t an accident. | 不是意外 |
[32:46] | We had his phone. We had every contact, | 我们拿到了他的手机 有了他所有的联系人 |
[32:47] | every call, everyone he was working with. | 每一通电话 他的每一个同伙 |
[32:50] | – You knew what he did. – We needed him alive. | -你知道他干了什么 -我们需要他活着 |
[32:52] | Then you should have told me. | 那你应该提前告诉我 |
[32:53] | We didn’t know you were going to kill him. | 我们不知道你要杀了他 |
[32:54] | You’re the one who told me about him. | 是你告诉我关于他的事 |
[32:56] | How did you even know he was at a hospital? | 你怎么知道他在医院的 |
[32:58] | – We got a tip. – From whom? | -我们收到了线索 -从哪儿得到的 |
[32:59] | Who could give you that kind of tip? | 谁会给你这种线索 |
[33:01] | -You were set up. – By who? | -你被设计了 -被谁 |
[33:03] | The people who brought him here, Black Claw. | 那些把他带来的人 暗爪 |
[33:05] | You destroyed months of work. | 你毁了我们几个月的心血 |
[33:06] | Then you should have said something. | 那你应该事先知会一声 |
[33:08] | Oh, this was bad | 这对我们所有人来说 |
[33:10] | for all of us. | 都是坏事 |
[33:24] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[33:29] | I thought about calling. | 我想过给你电话 |
[33:32] | I really need you tonight. | 我今晚非常需要你 |
[33:51] | I think it’s time we play a little rougher. | 我想是时候来点硬的了 |
[33:57] | You knew Dixon was gonna get shot. | 你知道迪克森会被杀 |
[34:01] | Who the hell are you working for? | 你到底为谁工作 |
[34:09] | The people who are gonna change your life. | 为那些能改变你一生的人 |
[34:46] | Lucien… | 吕西安 |
[34:48] | Sean Renard. | 肖恩·雷纳德 |
[34:51] | Nice place. | 地方不错 |
[34:54] | You want to tell me what’s going on? | 要跟我说说怎么回事吗 |
[34:55] | Dixon was meant to die, | 迪克森注定要死 |
[34:58] | and you were meant to kill the man that killed him. | 而你注定要杀了那个刺杀他的人 |
[35:00] | You were the one that told me Marwan was in the hospital. | 告诉我马尔万在医院的人是你 |
[35:03] | And you’re a Zauberbiest. | 你是个男巫 |
[35:05] | Which makes you one of us. | 所以跟我们是同类 |
[35:08] | We could make you the most powerful man in the city. | 我们能把你变成这座城市里最有权势的人 |
[35:12] | And that’s only the beginning. | 而这只是开始 |
[35:15] | You’re Black Claw. | 你是暗爪的人 |
[35:18] | Show him. | 给他看 |
[35:27] | You got to be kidding. | 开什么玩笑 |
[35:29] | You’re a hero. | 你是英雄 |
[35:31] | You can win. | 你能获胜的 |
[35:56] | I’m so glad you’re back. | 真高兴你们回来了 |
[35:58] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[36:01] | – What happened? – I got bitten. | -怎么回事 -我被咬了 |
[36:03] | We’ll deal with it. We’ll deal with it later. | 待会处理 待会再处理 |
[36:04] | Hey, Rosalee. | 罗莎莉 |
[36:06] | Let’s get everyone over here. | 把所有人都叫到这里来 |
[36:11] | This does not look good. | 伤口看着不妙 |
[36:12] | I think it’s infected. | 估计是感染了 |
[36:14] | How does it feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[36:15] | It hurts. | 疼 |
[36:16] | You could have blood poisoning. | 可能染上败血症 |
[36:17] | I think we should get you to a doctor. | 我觉得应该去医院 |
[36:19] | Yeah, yeah, definitely. | 对 绝对要去 |
[36:25] | Got it. | 行了 |
[36:28] | Get your keys. | 拿好你们的钥匙 |
[36:35] | I hope whatever’s in here | 希望这里面的东西 |
[36:36] | is worth it for everyone who died. | 值得那么多人为之付出生命 |
[36:45] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[36:54] | Now. | 现在 |
[37:24] | It’s not opening. | 打不开 |
[37:26] | What do you mean, it’s not opening? | 什么叫打不开 |
[37:27] | The keys all clicked. | 钥匙都转动了 |
[37:29] | It’s got to take more than the keys. | 肯定不止需要钥匙 |
[37:30] | Why? Why does it have to take more than the keys? | 为什么 为什么除了钥匙还要别的 |
[37:32] | They’re just locks. | 它们只是锁而已 |
[37:33] | If they lock, they should open. | 如果锁起来了 就应该打开 |
[37:34] | That’s what locks do. | 锁的作用不就是这个 |
[37:35] | There’s some stuff between the lid and the box. | 盖子和箱体之间有什么东西 |
[37:38] | Looks like some kind of sealant. | 看上去像是某种密封剂 |
[37:40] | What kind of sealant holds for 800 years? | 什么密封剂能保持800年 |
[37:43] | Well, they were all Grimms. | 他们都是格林 |
[37:46] | Look, I’m just spitballing here, | 我只是顺口接话 |
[37:47] | but your blood did take away Adalind’s powers, right? | 不过你的血都能带走爱达玲的法力 不是吗 |
[37:51] | So maybe, I don’t know… | 所以也许 我也不确定… |
[37:54] | Will you get me a knife? | 能给我拿把刀吗 |
[37:55] | It sort of makes sense. | 有点道理 |
[37:58] | If this doesn’t work, | 如果这还没用 |
[37:59] | I’m busting out the freaking hacksaw. | 那我就要祭出钢锯了 |
[38:32] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[38:45] | Okay, there better be something inside that. | 这里面最好有东西 |
[38:51] | Oh, okay. There is. | 行了 开了 |
[39:20] | It’s a stick? | 木棍 |
[39:23] | Looks like a stick. | 看着像是木棍 |
[39:24] | A really old stick. | 非常古老的木棍 |
[39:25] | It can’t be just a stick. | 不可能只是一根木棍吧 |
[39:27] | Well, that’s what it looks like. | 看着就是 |
[39:28] | They wouldn’t have buried a stick | 他们不可能埋根木棍吧 |
[39:32] | unless they were some kind of dog Wesen. | 除非他们是某种狗类格林生物 |
[39:34] | Maybe it’s some kind of important stick | 也许这是一根非常重要的木棍 |
[39:35] | that belongs to a bigger… | 属于一个更大块的 |
[39:37] | piece of wood that means something | 对某人来说有意义的 |
[39:40] | to somebody. | 木头 |
[39:41] | Well, if it was a stick-mata… | 如果是什么木棍传说… |
[39:43] | Sorry, that was a reach. | 抱歉 想多了 |
[39:44] | Maybe it’s something like a stick | 也许这是从一棵 |
[39:45] | from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. | 善恶树上弄下来的木棍呢 |
[39:47] | You’re talking about the tree | 你说的是伊甸园里 |
[39:48] | that Eve picked the apple from in the Garden of Eden? | 亚娃摘苹果的那棵树吗 |
[39:51] | If that’s the case, | 如果真是这样 |
[39:52] | then we just flew halfway across the world | 那我们跨越了半个地球 |
[39:54] | and risked our lives for a stick | 冒着生命危险 |
[39:56] | that has screwed up all of humanity | 去拿回来一根从人类之初 |
[39:58] | since the beginning of time. | 就毁了所有人性的木棍啊 |
[39:59] | Maybe that’s why they buried it in the first place, | 也许就因为这样 他们才把它埋了 |
[40:01] | ’cause the gates of hell are gonna open up | 因为地狱之门将会打开 |
[40:02] | and the world as we know it is gonna end. | 我们生活的世界也会随之灭亡 |
[40:04] | On that thought, maybe you should put it back. | 如果是这样的话 也许你们应该把它放回去 |
[40:06] | The last thing we want | 我们最不想见的 |
[40:07] | are the gates of hell opening up in Portland. | 就是地狱之门在波特兰打开 |
[40:09] | Seems like they already have. | 感觉已经打开了 |
[40:11] | Okay, now let’s get you to a doctor | 好了 现在在你的手臂掉下来之前 |
[40:14] | and get your arm looked at before it falls off. | 送你去医院看看你的手吧 |
[40:19] | Oh, whoa, hold, hold, hold, hold, hold. | 等等等等等等 |
[40:20] | There’s–there’s some writing on this cloth. | 这块布上写着什么东西 |
[40:30] | I have no idea what language this is. | 不知道这是什么语言 |
[40:32] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[40:36] | Monroe? What’s wrong? | 门罗 怎么了 |
[40:41] | I, uh… | 我… |
[40:44] | I don’t, uh… | 我不… |
[40:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:49] | He’s passing out. Come on. | 他要晕过去了 快点 |
[40:50] | Get him down. | 把他放下 |
[40:51] | Must be his arm. | 肯定是手臂的问题 |
[40:52] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[40:54] | – All right? – Oh, my god. | -你还好吗 -天呐 |
[40:56] | Oh, I knew it. It’s blood poisoning. | 我就知道 是败血症 |
[40:58] | Quick, we need a tourniquet, somebody. | 快 谁给我个止血带 |
[41:00] | Put it on his arm before any more infection | 在心脏受感染之前 |
[41:01] | – gets to his heart. – We can use my belt. | -绑到他手臂上 -可以用我的皮带 |
[41:04] | Here. | 给 |
[41:05] | Call 911. | 喊救护车 |
[41:06] | I think he’s going into shock. | 我觉得他要休克了 |
[41:08] | We need an ambulance. Got a medical emergency. | 需要救护车 这里有紧急事故 |
[41:11] | All right. Now what? | 好了 现在呢 |
[41:13] | We can’t wait for an ambulance. | 等不了救护车了 |
[41:14] | We have to get him to a hospital. | 得把他送去医院 |
[41:14] | Get him up. Let’s get him up, come on. | 把他扶起来 把他扶起来 快 |
[41:16] | Come on. | 快点 |
[41:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:20] | – Wait, wait. – Nick, we can’t wait. | -等等 -尼克 等不了了 |
[41:21] | Look at his arm. | 快看他的手臂 |
[41:24] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[41:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:36] | It’s getting better. | 好转了 |
[41:37] | What? | 什么 |
[41:43] | Anyone want to take a stab at explaining that? | 有谁愿意解释一下这个情况吗 |
[41:47] | Not me. | 别看我 |
[41:48] | I’ve never seen anything like that. | 从没见过这种事 |
[41:56] | What did you do? | 你们做了什么 |
[42:03] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[42:09] | This. | 这个 |