时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I don’t care if this is a mistake. | 我也不在乎这是不是错误的了 |
[00:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:09] | Still want to call the cops? | 还想报警吗 |
[00:10] | Tony, no! | 托尼 不 |
[00:19] | Holy crap. | 我去 |
[00:22] | Check it out. | 快来看 |
[00:23] | – I think it’s bronze. – Those look like keyholes. | -我觉得是铜 -看起来像钥匙孔 |
[00:26] | Seven locks, seven keys. | 七把锁 七把钥匙 |
[00:32] | Ah, little bastard! | 小混蛋 |
[00:34] | He bit me! | 他咬我 |
[00:37] | Okay, there better be something inside that. | 行了 里面最好有东西 |
[00:39] | This does not look good. | 看起来不妙 |
[00:40] | I think it’s infected. | 我觉得已经感染了 |
[00:42] | How does it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[00:43] | It hurts. | 疼 |
[00:46] | – It’s a stick? – Looks like a stick. | -一根木棍 -看着是像木棍 |
[00:49] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[00:52] | – Hey, buddy. – All right? | -兄弟 -你没事吧 |
[00:57] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[00:59] | It’s getting better. | 伤口在好转 |
[01:05] | What did you do? | 你们做了什么 |
[01:08] | “给别人一张面具 他就会以真面目示人” | |
[01:16] | It closed up. | 愈合了 |
[01:17] | Yeah, the wound just kind of faded away. | 伤口慢慢消失了 |
[01:18] | But how? | 怎么会 |
[01:20] | Did that really just happen? | 这是真的吗 |
[01:22] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[01:23] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[01:24] | Fine, I think. | 挺好的 |
[01:25] | However it happened, it’s not normal. | 无论是怎样发生的 这事都不寻常 |
[01:27] | Well, the last thing that happened was, I grabbed you. | 我就记得最后我抓住了你 |
[01:30] | With the stick in your hand. | 手里还有这根木棍 |
[01:30] | So we’re thinking this is some kind | 所以说这是一根可以治愈伤口的 |
[01:32] | of healing stick-magic wand thing? | 神奇魔杖吗 |
[01:34] | What about the cloth it was wrapped in? | 那包裹着它的那块布呢 |
[01:36] | It had some kind of writing on it. | 上面有字 |
[01:37] | I couldn’t tell if it was writing or not. | 没法判断是不是字 |
[01:39] | Yeah, but that just could be marks. | 对 但可能是什么记号 |
[01:41] | If it is writing, | 如果是文字 |
[01:42] | maybe it tells us what that thing is. | 可能写着这是什么东西 |
[01:43] | Well, even so, it might not be the stick. | 即便如此 说的也可能不是木棍 |
[01:45] | It could be the cloth or even the box. | 可能是那块布或那个盒子 |
[01:46] | Okay, but if it is the piece of wood, what does that mean? | 但如果说的就是木棍 那又是什么意思呢 |
[01:49] | It doesn’t mean anything until we figure out how it works. | 在我们弄清楚它的原理之前 它没有任何意义 |
[01:51] | Well, until we know, it’s not a good idea | 在弄清楚之前 绝对不能 |
[01:52] | to have it fall into the wrong hands. | 让它落入他人之手 |
[01:54] | Yeah, which would explain | 对 所以他们才会 |
[01:55] | why they buried the thing in the first place. | 把它埋起来 |
[01:57] | For right now, nobody can know about this. | 目前为止 不能让任何人知道它 |
[02:00] | So we keep this to ourselves, right? | 所以我们要保守秘密 |
[02:03] | – I mean, we don’t tell anyone. – No one. | -不能告诉任何人 -任何人 |
[02:05] | Ironically, just like the Crusaders agreed | 真讽刺 就像800年前 |
[02:07] | when they buried this thing 800 years ago. | 十字军们把它埋起来时的互相约定一样 |
[02:09] | Well, obviously they had | 显然他们也不知道 |
[02:11] | no idea how to deal with it either. | 应该怎么处理它 |
[02:12] | At least, until we figure out | 至少 在我们想到 |
[02:14] | how to figure out what it is we’re dealing with. | 怎么弄清楚它的作用之前 |
[02:35] | Just looking at you makes my back hurt. | 看着你我就觉得后背疼 |
[02:37] | After 40 years, I’m used to it. | 40年了 我习惯了 |
[02:42] | What’s this one? | 这是什么 |
[02:43] | Cabeza Olmeca. | 卡韦萨·奥美加 |
[02:46] | Am I supposed to know what that is? | 我应该知道他吗 |
[02:49] | The Olmecas? | 奥美加吗 |
[02:51] | First Mesoamerican civilization? | 第一个美索美洲文明 |
[02:54] | They carved these colossal heads out of stone… | 他们在石头上雕刻出这些巨大的头像 |
[02:58] | Don’t you care anything for your history? | 你就一点都不关心自己民族的历史吗 |
[03:00] | Look, all I care about is Kawama. | 我只关心五月 |
[03:01] | Is he done? | 做好了吗 |
[03:02] | Yeah, he’s done, | 好了 |
[03:04] | but you got to take better care of him, man. | 但你要更小心一点 伙计 |
[03:06] | It looks like you gave him a camionazo. | 似乎是给它留下了重创啊 |
[03:08] | Mira. | 这里 |
[03:12] | You’re lucky que no te sacaron un ojo. | 没有弄坏眼睛部分你真走运 |
[03:13] | Come on, man, English. | 拜托 说英文 |
[03:15] | I feel sorry for you, man. | 为你感到遗憾 伙计 |
[03:17] | I can’t believe your parents never taught you Spanish. | 真不敢相信你父母居然从没教过你西班牙语 |
[03:20] | That’s because they really didn’t speak Spanish either. | 因为他们也不说西班牙语 |
[03:25] | Good luck tonight. | 今晚好运 |
[03:27] | Yeah, whatever. | 随便吧 |
[03:29] | Pas que paso? | 怎么了 |
[03:32] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[03:34] | I’m just sick of being a jobber. | 厌倦了做临时工 |
[03:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:37] | Tired of losing to guys | 厌倦了总是输给 |
[03:38] | I can beat with both hands tied behind my back. | 那些我不用手都能打败的家伙 |
[03:41] | You get paid to lose, mijo. | 你是拿钱输的 孩子 |
[03:42] | What could be better? No pressure. | 这还不好吗 没有压力 |
[03:44] | I’m sick of people thinking I’m a loser. | 可我厌倦了别人觉得我是个输家 |
[03:47] | You think winning is the answer? | 你觉得赢才能解决问题 |
[03:48] | I started fighting ’cause I want to be like those guys. | 我开始拳击是因为我想成为他们这样的 |
[03:52] | El Liberador, | 解放者 |
[03:53] | Tornado Tejano, | 旋风特哈诺 |
[03:55] | the guys I grew up watching when I was a kid. | 这些我小时候看着他们比赛长大的人 |
[03:59] | I wish I could wear something cool like that. | 真希望我也能戴这么酷的面具 |
[04:02] | Well, that type of mask is very expensive. | 那种面具很贵的 |
[04:05] | But they never lost. | 但他们从没输过 |
[04:07] | There were other costs to their victories. | 他们的胜利有其他的代价 |
[04:11] | If I had a mask like that, I would win. | 如果我有这样的面具 我也会赢 |
[04:14] | I believe it. | 我相信 |
[04:16] | You remind me of them. | 你让我想起了他们 |
[04:18] | Soul of a fighter. | 斗士的灵魂 |
[04:20] | How much are they? | 这些多少钱 |
[04:22] | They’re one of a kind. | 他们独一无二 |
[04:24] | Special order. | 需要特别定制 |
[04:26] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[04:28] | Half of what you earn. | 你收入的一半 |
[04:30] | Half? Are you crazy? | 一半 疯了吧 |
[04:32] | You’re not ready for a mask like that | 觉得太贵就说明你还没有 |
[04:34] | till price doesn’t matter. | 准备好拥有这样的面具 |
[04:41] | Thanks. I’ll see you later. | 谢了 回见 |
[04:55] | All the way from San Antonio, Texas, | 来自德克萨斯圣安东尼奥市 |
[04:59] | pesando 190 libras, | [西语] |
[05:03] | weighing in at 190 pounds, | 体重190磅 |
[05:06] | tenemos Kawama! | 有请五月 |
[05:21] | Kawama! | 五月 |
[05:30] | Please give it up | 大家掌声欢迎 |
[05:32] | for the man you’ve been waiting for. | 万众期待的这位选手 |
[05:35] | From our own Rose City, | 来自我们的玫瑰之都 |
[05:39] | weighing in at 215 pounds, | 体重215磅 |
[05:43] | 215 libras, | [西语] |
[05:46] | Mayordomo! | 管家 |
[05:58] | You got served. | 热力四射 |
[07:03] | Mayordomo! | 管家 |
[07:06] | Mayordomo! | 管家 |
[07:08] | Mayordomo! | 管家 |
[07:10] | Mayordomo! | 管家 |
[07:12] | Mayordomo! | 管家 |
[07:15] | Fantastic job out there tonight, buddy. | 今晚干得不错 伙计 |
[07:19] | You made Mayordomo look fantastico. | 你让管家显得非常棒 |
[07:23] | Do you hear that crowd? They loved him tonight. | 听见观众的欢呼了吗 他们爱死他了 |
[07:25] | What a killing. | 精彩的比赛 |
[07:29] | Hey, what’s this? | 怎么了 |
[07:31] | You tore up your mask? | 你把你的面具撕了 |
[07:33] | I’m better than him. | 我比他强 |
[07:34] | – Yeah? So? – I can beat him. | -是吗 所以呢 -我可以打败他 |
[07:37] | Buddy, that’s not why I’m paying you. | 伙计 我花钱请你不是为了这个 |
[07:40] | You’re not in that ring to make you look good. | 你在拳击场里头不是为了让别人知道你厉害的 |
[07:42] | You’re in that ring to make Mayordomo look good. | 你上场是为了衬托管家的厉害 |
[07:45] | – I’m tired of it. – Too bad. | -我烦透了 -真糟糕 |
[07:47] | You can boo-hoo-hoo all the way to the bank. | 你可以一路抱怨着去银行 |
[07:49] | Now, you better get this fixed. | 现在 你最好把这个修好 |
[07:51] | Without a new mask, you’re not getting back in that ring. | 没有新面具的话 你是不能重返赛场的 |
[07:53] | Just give me one shot to prove myself. | 就给我一次机会证明我自己吧 |
[07:55] | Listen, buddy. | 听着 伙计 |
[07:58] | You’re just not headliner material. | 你不是当头条明星的料 |
[07:59] | I mean, your technique is solid, | 你的技术是很好 |
[08:01] | but you just don’t have the pizzazz. | 但你就是缺乏那种魅力 |
[08:04] | Plus, you don’t speak Spanish. | 再说了 你不会讲西班牙语 |
[08:05] | How come your parents never taught you how to speak Spanish? | 你父母怎么会没教过你讲西班牙语啊 |
[08:08] | Hey, look, you want to quit, I understand. | 听着 你想辞职 我理解 |
[08:12] | I can’t give you what you need. | 因为我的确给不了你需要的 |
[08:12] | No hard feelings. | 请勿见怪 |
[08:15] | So you either get a new mask, | 所以你要么去搞个新面具 |
[08:17] | or adios muchacho. | 不然我们就此别过 |
[08:22] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[08:25] | It’s late. What are you doing here? | 已经很晚了 你来这里干什么 |
[08:28] | Look, I don’t care about the price anymore. | 听着 我不在乎价格多少了 |
[08:30] | Hey, you need to think this over. | 你得想清楚了 |
[08:33] | You’re too upset. | 你现在心情很不好 |
[08:35] | Go home. Get some sleep. | 回家吧 睡一觉 |
[08:37] | No, I don’t want to think anything over. | 不 我不想再考虑了 |
[08:38] | I want to win. | 我只想赢 |
[08:58] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[09:00] | – The contract. – For what? | -合同 -什么的合同 |
[09:02] | The mask. | 面具的 |
[09:06] | I have to sign a contract for a mask? | 为了张面具我还要签合同吗 |
[09:09] | And you have to sign it in blood. | 而且你还得以血为墨 |
[09:14] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[09:16] | I wouldn’t kid about a mask like this. | 我不会拿这种面具开玩笑 |
[09:21] | What is it, some kind of magic? | 这是什么 某种魔法吗 |
[09:23] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[09:31] | What does it say? | 上面写了什么 |
[09:34] | It says you’ll pay me half of what you earn | 写了在你戴着面具的期间 |
[09:36] | for as long as you wear it. | 你得把你所得的一半支付给我 |
[09:37] | And then when you’re done, you have to return it to me. | 在你用完之后 你必须把面具还给我 |
[09:42] | I’m gonna win, right? | 我会赢的 是不是 |
[09:44] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:10] | When do I get it? | 我什么时候能拿到 |
[10:11] | I’ll have something for you tomorrow. | 我明天就能给你 |
[10:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:54] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[10:56] | I see what you’re doing. | 我看见你的所作所为了 |
[10:58] | Obviously, in self-defense. | 显然 你是在自卫 |
[11:02] | The hell do you want? | 你他妈想要什么 |
[11:05] | Your face. | 你的脸 |
[11:08] | Get lost, old man. | 滚开 老家伙 |
[12:43] | – How’s Kelly? – Good. | -凯利怎样了 -挺好的 |
[12:45] | Just got him down. | 刚把他安顿好 |
[12:47] | So where you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[12:48] | I thought you’d be home before now. | 我还以为你会早一点回到家的 |
[12:50] | Oh, I had to go to the precinct first. | 我得先回一趟局里 |
[12:55] | So how was Germany? | 德国之行怎样 |
[12:56] | Did you find anything? | 你有找到什么吗 |
[12:58] | Well, we think we found where it was buried. | 我觉得我们找到了藏东西的地方 |
[13:01] | Whatever it is, | 不管藏的是什么 |
[13:02] | we just found a bunch of bones in a catacomb. | 我们只在一个地下墓室里找到了一堆骨头 |
[13:06] | But you didn’t find out what it was? | 但你没搞清楚到底藏的是什么吗 |
[13:08] | No. | 没有 |
[13:10] | – Well, I’m glad you’re home. – Yeah. | -真高兴你回家了 -是啊 |
[13:15] | You hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[13:17] | Ah, no, just tired. | 不饿 就是累了 |
[13:23] | While you were gone, I was thinking… | 你不在的时候 我在想… |
[13:26] | that stuff we made for me was just a suppressant. | 我们给我做的那种药只是一种抑制剂 |
[13:28] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[13:29] | So what happens when it wears off? | 那当药效过去后会发生什么呢 |
[13:32] | If you become a hexenbiest again? | 假如你变回巫女吗 |
[13:34] | Yeah, how would you feel about that? | 是啊 你对此会是什么感觉 |
[13:37] | We just never talked about that before. | 我们之前从来没聊过这个 |
[13:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:41] | I mean, we have Kelly to think about now. | 我们现在光想着凯利就行了 |
[13:43] | What are you worried about? | 你在担心什么 |
[13:45] | That you’ll throw us out | 担心你会把我们赶出去 |
[13:47] | or kill me. | 或者杀了我 |
[13:48] | Well, I could say the same thing about you. | 我也怕你对我干同样的事啊 |
[13:51] | Look, if and when that happens, | 听着 假如这种情况发生了 |
[13:54] | we’ll just deal with it. | 我们就好好处理 |
[13:57] | I mean, you’re not what you used to be, | 你已经不是原来的你了 |
[13:58] | and we have a son. | 而且我们还有了孩子 |
[13:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:01] | I don’t want to talk about this anymore. | 我不想继续讨论这件事了 |
[14:03] | Let’s just go to bed. | 我们睡觉去吧 |
[14:35] | Somebody shot him! | 他中枪了 |
[14:38] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[15:01] | ID’d the vic. | 查出死者身份了 |
[15:03] | Name’s Patrick Defonte. | 名字叫帕特里克·迪方蒂 |
[15:04] | – Witnesses? – Not yet. | -有目击证人吗 -还没找到 |
[15:05] | Who found him? | 他是被谁发现的 |
[15:07] | Mr. Leonard, lives across the street. | 莱昂纳多先生 住在街对面 |
[15:09] | On his way home from work, | 他当时刚好下班回家 |
[15:10] | he took a shortcut through the alley, | 穿过小巷抄近路发现了他 |
[15:12] | found him like this. | 发现他成了这样 |
[15:15] | Well, apparently someone knew what they were doing. | 凶手显然是有备而来的 |
[15:17] | Removed the skin with surgical precision. | 以精确如手术般的手法割走了他的皮肤 |
[15:20] | We thinking doctor? | 会是医生干的吗 |
[15:21] | Of the Frankenstein variety. | 科学怪人那种 |
[15:22] | Looks like he took his face off in one piece. | 凶手貌似是把他的脸皮整块割走的 |
[15:25] | This takes a facelift to a whole other place. | 这真是整容手术的新境界 |
[15:35] | Is it ready? You have it? | 准备好了吗 做出来了吗 |
[15:36] | Yes. | 好了 |
[15:37] | I worked all night. | 我忙了一整晚 |
[15:39] | I haven’t created a mask like this for years. | 我好几年没做过这种面具了 |
[15:45] | I think you’ll have much success with this one. | 我想戴上这个你会很成功的 |
[15:50] | Mira. | 看 |
[15:56] | I’ve never seen anything more beautiful. | 这是我见过的最漂亮的东西了 |
[15:59] | Are you sure this is what you want to do? | 你确定你想这么做吗 |
[16:02] | Oh, yeah. | 确定 |
[16:03] | I want to try it on. | 我想戴上试试 |
[16:12] | It’s perfect. | 完美极了 |
[16:13] | Tell me how it feels. | 告诉我是什么感觉 |
[16:27] | This is amazing. | 真是棒极了 |
[16:30] | It feels different. | 感觉完全不同了 |
[16:31] | – Take it off. – Oh, already? | -脱下来 -这么快吗 |
[16:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:38] | This mask should never again be worn outside the ring. | 你绝不能在赛场外戴这个面具 |
[16:43] | It has accepted you. | 它已经接受你了 |
[16:46] | Now you must respect its power. | 如今你必须尊重它的力量 |
[17:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:31] | Juliette? | 朱丽叶 |
[17:33] | Nick would’ve told you by now. | 尼克应该已经告诉过你了吧 |
[17:37] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[17:40] | I understand you’re working with Meisner now. | 我知道你如今在和梅森尔共事 |
[17:42] | We didn’t see it. | 我们没预见到 |
[17:44] | See what? | 预见什么 |
[17:45] | That he was gonna be assassinated. | 预见他会被刺杀 |
[17:49] | Yeah, well no one saw that coming. | 是啊 没人能预见得到 |
[17:51] | We should have. | 我们应该预见到的 |
[17:56] | You wanted him to be mayor. | 你想让他当上市长 |
[17:57] | You supported him. | 你支持了他 |
[18:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:02] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[18:04] | Somebody asked you to. | 有人指使你这么干的 |
[18:07] | His team. | 他的团队 |
[18:09] | Wait. We’re done? | 等等 这就谈完了吗 |
[18:12] | For now. | 暂时 |
[18:13] | You know, there’s a lot more we could talk about. | 我们还有很多事情可以谈谈 |
[18:16] | Right now, that’s all I need. | 现在我只需要知道这些 |
[18:22] | Looks like flayed faces are not that unusual. | 看来这些被剥除的脸没那么不寻常 |
[18:25] | Victims have been found in other cities | 很久以前 其他的城市也发现过 |
[18:26] | going back a long way. | 有人因此遇害 |
[18:28] | – Any more in Portland? – Two. | -波特兰还有吗 -有两个 |
[18:29] | Neither solved. | 均未破案 |
[18:31] | One goes back seven years, the other 12. | 一个是七年前 另一个是十二年前 |
[18:33] | So either we have a very methodic serial killer, | 所以要么他是个有计划的连环杀手 |
[18:35] | or they’re not connected at all. | 要么死者之间毫无联系 |
[18:37] | Got anything on Patrick Defonte? | 帕特里克·迪方蒂身上有什么发现吗 |
[18:38] | Originally from Idaho, | 他来自爱达荷州 |
[18:40] | looks like he came to Portland here about 1999 | 大概在1999年来的波特兰 |
[18:42] | when he got his driver’s license here. | 当时还在这考取了驾照 |
[18:44] | Couple of misdemeanors, | 有几项轻微罪行 |
[18:45] | drunk and disorderly, and assault. | 酗酒和妨害治安罪 还有侵犯他人 |
[18:48] | He was pretty active. | 罪行不少啊 |
[18:50] | Oh, apparently he was at the Rainbow Bar | 显然他当时在彩虹酒吧 |
[18:51] | just down the street from where his body was found. | 就在发现他尸体的街边 |
[18:53] | M.E. completed Patrick’s autopsy. | 验尸官做完了帕特里克的尸检 |
[18:54] | He had a lot of alcohol in system, | 遇害前他喝了很多的酒 |
[18:57] | three times the legal limit. | 是法定标准的三倍 |
[18:58] | So he was tanked. | 所以他喝醉了 |
[18:59] | But he died from asphyxiation. | 但他是窒息而死的 |
[19:01] | They found neurotoxic venom in his system, | 他们在他体内发现了神经性毒素 |
[19:04] | which caused paralysis, | 导致了麻痹 |
[19:05] | inhibiting his diaphragm from contracting. | 阻碍隔膜收缩 |
[19:07] | – How did that happen? – M.E. has no clue. | -怎么会这样 -验尸官也毫无头绪 |
[19:10] | But the report suggests | 但是尸检报告显示 |
[19:12] | the skin of the victim’s face was removed | 死者的面部皮肤 |
[19:13] | while he was still alive. | 是在其死前被剥除的 |
[19:17] | You remember the case we handled with the alien sightings? | 还记得我们查过的那起外星人目击案吗 |
[19:20] | Yeah, the missing cow ovary mystery. | 记得 奶牛子宫离奇失踪案 |
[19:23] | Never figured that one out. | 到现在也没查出来 |
[19:24] | Well, actually, we did. | 其实我们查出来了 |
[19:27] | Missing cow ovaries? Where was I? | 奶牛子宫遗失案 我当时在哪 |
[19:30] | – Vacation. – What now? | -去度假了 -那现在呢 |
[19:31] | That can’t explain how the victim | 这也没法解释死者体内 |
[19:32] | had neurotoxins in his system, | 怎么会有神经毒素 |
[19:35] | but maybe he’s Wesen. | 有可能他是格林生物 |
[19:37] | So we think the murderer is one | 所以我们认为凶手是一个 |
[19:38] | of these taxidermist Wesen hunters? | 格林生物剥制师猎人吗 |
[19:40] | Wouldn’t be our first. | 这种案子也不是第一回了 |
[19:42] | Let’s run it by Monroe and Rosalee. | 我们去让门罗和罗莎莉看看吧 |
[20:48] | If they found neurotoxins in the victim, | 如果他们在死者体内发现神经毒素 |
[20:51] | you might be dealing with something else. | 那你们面对的可能是另一种格林生物 |
[20:52] | – Like what? – Koenigschlange? | -比如什么 -王蛇吗 |
[20:55] | But there’s lots of Wesen with neurotoxic capabilities. | 但是很多格林生物有神经毒素的能力 |
[20:58] | What do you know about the victim? | 你们死者了解多少 |
[20:59] | Someone took his face. | 有人剥除了他的脸 |
[21:01] | Come again? | 再说一次 |
[21:02] | Surgically removed it. | 用外科手术般的手法剥除的 |
[21:04] | We think the attacker’s got to be Wesen. | 我们认为袭击者肯定是格林生物 |
[21:06] | How would we explain the neurotoxins | 不然我们要怎么解释 |
[21:07] | injected into the victim? | 死者体内的神经毒素呢 |
[21:09] | I brought you a couple of photos of the victim. | 我带来了几张死者的照片 |
[21:12] | Before… | 剥脸之前 |
[21:14] | and after. | 剥脸之后 |
[21:19] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[21:19] | I know. It’s awful. | 我知道 太吓人了 |
[21:21] | No, I know this guy. | 不是 我认识这个人 |
[21:22] | Patrick Somebody, | 叫帕特里克什么的 |
[21:23] | he did construction on the old telegram building | 我在钟塔工作的时候 |
[21:25] | during the renovation | 他参与 |
[21:26] | when I was working on the clock tower. | 整修了旧电报大楼 |
[21:28] | I saw him at the jobsite a bunch of times. | 我看到他在工地上出现过好几次 |
[21:31] | – He’s kind of a jerk. – Was he Wesen? | -他就是个混蛋 -他是格林生物吗 |
[21:33] | Oh, yeah. Balam. | 当然 是紫豹 |
[21:35] | Got in my face a couple of times until I Blutbaded him. | 惹了我好几次 直到我显现了狼人面目 |
[21:37] | Then he kept his distance. | 然后他才保持距离的 |
[21:39] | So the attacker is Wesen, and so is the victim. | 所以袭击者和死者都是格林生物 |
[21:42] | Oh, Xipe Totec. | 是西佩托堤克 |
[21:44] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[21:47] | Being left in the dark here. | 我们俩完全不知道你们在说什么 |
[21:49] | Xipe Totec, worshiped by Aztec warriors, | 西佩托堤克受到阿兹特克勇士的崇拜 |
[21:52] | was known to flay his victims and wear their skin. | 众所周知他们剥除死者皮肤 穿戴在身上 |
[21:56] | It was believed that in doing so, he absorbed their power. | 他们认为这样做 就能吸收死者的力量 |
[21:59] | Warriors imitated Xipe Totec | 勇士们效仿西佩托堤克 |
[22:01] | and created skin masks | 做出了人皮面具 |
[22:03] | to help them gain strength during battle. | 在作战时 助他们增加力量 |
[22:05] | This practice has been adapted into present day | 如今这种做法已被萨泰里阿教牧师 |
[22:08] | by Santeria priests, | 或祭司[西语] |
[22:10] | or Santeros, | 经过改编 |
[22:11] | mostly comprised of Vibora Dorada. | 大多数都由金蛇怪所组成 |
[22:13] | Well, that would explain the neurotoxins, | 这就解释了神经毒素 |
[22:15] | ’cause they paralyze their victims | 因为他们麻痹受害者 |
[22:17] | so the Wesen stay woged. | 这样格林生物就能保持转化形态 |
[22:19] | The Santeria priest flays the Wesen epidermis | 萨泰里阿教牧师剥除格林生物的外皮 |
[22:21] | and imbues the mask with the ability | 给面具注入那种能力 |
[22:23] | to transfer Wesen attributes onto its owner | 通过面具将格林生物属性 |
[22:26] | through the mask, even Kehrseite. | 转移至其拥有者 乃至常人 |
[22:29] | You know, I did some research on Santeria potions a while ago. | 不久前我研究过萨泰里阿教药剂 |
[22:32] | Thought it’d be good for business. | 我想这会有利于生意 |
[22:34] | And I met a couple old-school Santeros here in Portland. | 我在波特兰见过几个老派的祭司 |
[22:37] | Well, do you think you can figure out how it works | 你觉得你能查出运作原理 |
[22:39] | or who did it? | 或凶手是谁吗 |
[22:39] | If they’re still around. | 如果他们还没离开的话 |
[22:41] | So a Kehrseite can technically become a Wesen? | 所以严格来说 常人也可以变成格林生物吗 |
[22:43] | In face only. | 只有脸部而已 |
[22:45] | Well, if Patrick was a Wesen, then this Vibora Dorada | 如果帕特里克是格林生物 那这个金蛇怪 |
[22:47] | might be trying to make his face into a mask. | 也许想把他的脸做成面具 |
[22:49] | Yeah, we got to find this guy. | 我们得找出这个人 |
[22:50] | Here, take a look at this. | 来看看这个 |
[22:55] | Well, well, well, what do we have here? | 瞧瞧谁回来了 |
[22:58] | Glad to have you back, buddy. | 很高兴你回来了 |
[23:00] | I knew you wouldn’t look a gift luchador in the mouth. | 我就知道你不会对面具摔跤手吹毛求疵的 |
[23:04] | – What? – Never mind. | -什么 -无所谓 |
[23:06] | Hey, where’s Kawama? | 五月呢 |
[23:08] | Kawama’s dead. | 五月死了 |
[23:09] | From now on, Tigre Feroz. | 从现在起 只有老虎费罗兹 |
[23:13] | Ha, ha, hey, a little Espanol. | 小西班牙人了不起啊 |
[23:15] | Yeah, proud of you, buddy. | 为你而自豪 |
[23:20] | Looks so real. | 看上去好逼真 |
[23:22] | Well, get your El Tigre listo. | 让老虎准备好吧 |
[23:30] | You may be a loser, | 你也许输得一败涂地 |
[23:34] | but at least that mask is a winner. | 但至少这个面具是赢家 |
[23:38] | We have a new luchador with us, | 欢迎我们的新人摔跤手 |
[23:41] | El Tigre Feroz! | 老虎费罗兹 |
[23:56] | We all know he doesn’t stand a chance | 我们都知道他根本无法 |
[24:00] | against the undefeated | 打赢长胜不败的 |
[24:03] | Mayordomo! | 管家 |
[24:11] | You got served! | 热力四射 |
[25:06] | You’re supposed to be following my lead. | 你应该听从我的指挥 |
[25:08] | Not anymore. | 再也不必了 |
[25:09] | I’m doing what I should’ve done a long time ago. | 很早以前 我就该这么做了 |
[25:11] | Seems like Mayordomo got up on the wrong side of the bed, | 看来管家一早起来情绪不好 |
[25:14] | pero no worries. | 但是别担心 |
[25:15] | He’ll make a comeback. | 他会卷土重来的 |
[25:17] | Siempre gana. | 他总是会赢 |
[25:59] | Tigre! Tigre! | 老虎 老虎 |
[26:02] | Tigre! | 老虎 |
[26:17] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[26:20] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[26:24] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底是怎么回事 |
[26:27] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[26:29] | I can’t believe you did this. | 不敢相信你打赢了我 |
[26:33] | You… | 你 |
[26:35] | Can you believe that idiot? | 你能相信那蠢货吗 |
[26:37] | Idiot? | 蠢货 |
[26:38] | – He’s a genius. – What? | -他是个天才 -什么 |
[26:41] | – Did you hear that crowd? – What are you saying? | -你听见观众的呼声了吗 -你说什么 |
[26:43] | He totally pulverized your culo, | 他彻底击败了你 |
[26:46] | and they loved it! | 而他们喜欢这种场面 |
[26:48] | Can’t you hear ’em? | 你难道听不到吗 |
[26:49] | They’re still going nuts! | 他们依然为之疯狂 |
[26:52] | And you… | 而你… |
[26:54] | I got to hand it to you. That was bold. | 我要祝贺你 你真是太大胆了 |
[26:56] | And I would’ve killed you had the crowd | 要不是观众们喜欢这样的 |
[26:58] | not loved every second of it. | 我会杀了你的 |
[27:01] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[27:03] | Tomorrow night, you are the headliner. | 明晚 你就是头条 |
[27:13] | We’re not done here. | 这事没完 |
[27:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:20] | I did it. | 我成功了 |
[27:23] | It’s all happening. | 成真了 |
[27:24] | I can’t believe it. | 不敢相信 |
[27:27] | So you won? | 所以你赢了 |
[27:28] | Won? | 赢 |
[27:29] | I crushed him. | 我让他溃不成军 |
[27:31] | Not that I couldn’t have anyway. | 虽然之前也不是不可以 |
[27:33] | I felt different, | 但我觉得不一样 |
[27:34] | like I had power, real power. | 就好像我拥有了力量 真正的力量 |
[27:37] | You should put that away now. | 你应该把它放起来 |
[27:38] | There was nothing that could stop me. | 没有什么能够阻止我 |
[27:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:43] | Did you bring the money? | 钱带来了吗 |
[27:44] | Yeah. | 带了 |
[27:47] | Half of what I made tonight. | 今晚挣的一半 |
[27:54] | Just remember, | 记住 |
[27:56] | never wear that mask outside the ring. | 赛场外绝对不能戴 |
[27:58] | You already told me that. | 你已经说过了 |
[27:59] | I’m telling you again. | 我再提醒你一遍 |
[28:01] | Don’t worry. I know what I am doing. | 别担心 我知道自己在做什么 |
[28:02] | No, you don’t know what you’re doing. | 不 你不知道你在做什么 |
[28:06] | As long as I have this, I do. | 只要我有这个 我就知道 |
[28:22] | Hey, you screwed me. | 你毁了我 |
[28:27] | You lost. Live with it. | 你输了 就接受吧 |
[28:28] | Boy, I should beat you senseless | 你今天惹出了这种乱子 |
[28:30] | for that crap you pulled today. | 我应该把你打到爹妈都不认 |
[28:31] | Yeah, do that, you’d be costing the boss a lot of money. | 来啊 让老板损失一大笔钱 |
[28:36] | Go home. | 滚回家吧 |
[28:38] | Yeah, you might get to headline one match, | 你可能因为一场比赛上头条 |
[28:40] | but I’m gonna kill you in that ring tomorrow. | 但明天我会在赛场里杀了你 |
[28:44] | You ain’t killing nobody. | 你杀不了任何人 |
[28:46] | Did Benito make this for you | 是贝尼托做了这个 |
[28:47] | to give you a little confidence, huh? | 来给你增加点信心吗 |
[28:49] | Make you feel like a big man? | 让你觉得自己是个大人物 |
[28:51] | Give it back. | 还给我 |
[28:52] | What, are you powerless without this ugly thing, | 怎么 没了这个丑面具你就不行了 |
[28:54] | El Tigre Feroz? | 老虎费罗兹 |
[29:01] | Oh, you shouldn’t have done that. | 你真不该这么做 |
[29:04] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[29:05] | Maybe we’ll have that match right now. | 不然我们现在就来比一场 |
[29:09] | You’re gonna be El Tigre Nada. | 你会变成老虎纳达 |
[30:10] | Anyone get a look at the attacker? | 有人看见袭击者吗 |
[30:11] | Negative. But I did ID the vic. | 没有 不过我查了死者的身份 |
[30:14] | Turns out he’s James Vazquez. | 名字是詹姆斯·巴斯克斯 |
[30:16] | His fans know him as El Mayordomo. | 他的粉丝都叫他管家 |
[30:19] | – Luchador? – As in Mexican wrestler? | -摔跤手 -墨西哥摔跤手 |
[30:21] | Apparently. | 显然是 |
[30:22] | We found his car parked down the street, | 我们发现他的车停在街尾 |
[30:24] | but he didn’t live anywhere around here. | 但他不住在这附近 |
[30:25] | Gym bag inside with his mask and costume. | 车里有健身包 装着他的面具和服装 |
[30:28] | Yeah, I want to take a look at that mask. | 我想看看那个面具 |
[30:32] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[30:35] | Looks like it’s made of leather. | 看起来是用皮革做的 |
[30:36] | Not what we’re looking for. | 不是我们要找的 |
[30:37] | Let’s see where he worked. | 看看他在哪里工作 |
[31:07] | This mask should never again be worn outside the ring. | 绝对不能在拳击场外的地方戴这个面具 |
[31:57] | 波特兰论坛报 蕾切尔·伍德——政坛新星 | |
[32:08] | 蕾切尔·伍德 格林生物:狮怪 | |
[32:11] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[32:14] | I got to show you something. | 给你看样东西 |
[32:18] | 波特兰先驱报 警察局局长杀了刺杀者 | |
[32:19] | They love you. | 他们爱你 |
[32:21] | But I didn’t save Andrew’s life. | 但我没有救回安德鲁 |
[32:26] | – But you got his killer. – Did I? | -但你抓到了杀他的凶手 -是吗 |
[32:28] | Of course you did. | 当然 |
[32:29] | And the newspapers say so, so it must be true. | 报纸也这么说 所以肯定是真的 |
[32:33] | Look, Dixon served a purpose for a greater good. | 迪克森是为了更伟大的事业而献身的 |
[32:37] | You killed him to further your own agenda. | 你们是为了自己的政治诉求杀了他 |
[32:40] | Most agendas include death. | 大多数政治诉求都带有死亡 |
[32:42] | There’s more than one life at stake here. | 现在有无数性命都危如累卵 |
[32:45] | You’re doing the right thing by joining us. | 你加入我们是正确的选择 |
[32:46] | No, I haven’t joined anybody yet. | 不 我还没加入任何人 |
[32:49] | To win, we think you’ll need to have a family. | 要赢的话 我们觉得你会需要一个家庭 |
[32:51] | Are you proposing? | 你这是在求婚 |
[32:54] | Or are you pregnant? | 还是你怀孕了 |
[32:56] | No and no. | 都没有 |
[32:59] | You don’t need me for that. | 这件事上你不需要我 |
[33:00] | You already have a daughter. | 你已经有个女儿了 |
[33:02] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[33:04] | And Adalind’s the mother. | 爱达玲是她妈妈 |
[33:17] | Can’t believe Mayordomo’s dead. | 不敢相信管家死了 |
[33:19] | Did he have any enemies? | 他有什么对手吗 |
[33:20] | Yeah. I’m sure he had lots. | 有 肯定有很多 |
[33:22] | I didn’t pay any attention. | 但我没注意 |
[33:24] | I don’t get involved in their personal lives | 如果可以避免的话 我不会 |
[33:26] | if I can avoid it. | 干涉他们的私生活 |
[33:27] | They’re a mess. | 因为非常乱 |
[33:29] | May he rest in peace. | 希望他安息 |
[33:31] | You know, it would be helpful if you had a few names for us. | 如果你能提供一些名字 对我们会很有帮助 |
[33:33] | Well, yeah, I think he got into it | 我觉得他今晚 |
[33:36] | pretty good tonight with Goyo, | 跟戈有比得很激烈 |
[33:37] | but, you know, nothing out of the ordinary. | 不过没什么不寻常的 |
[33:39] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[33:39] | Well, Goyo beat his ass in the ring tonight, | 戈有今晚把他打得落花流水 |
[33:42] | and Mayordomo wasn’t happy about it. | 管家对此很不开心 |
[33:45] | Doesn’t that happen every fight? | 不是每场比赛都这样吗 |
[33:46] | Well, no, well, see, | 不是 |
[33:49] | these fights have a certain context to them– | 这些拳手都有各自的角色 |
[33:51] | good guy, bad guy, you know. | 好人 坏人之类的 |
[33:53] | Mayordomo doesn’t usually lose. | 管家通常都不会输 |
[33:55] | He’s not supposed to, but tonight he lost | 他不应该输 但是今晚 |
[33:59] | in a pretty spectacular way, | 他输的很惨 |
[34:00] | so, yeah, Mayordomo’s pretty upset with Goyo. | 所以管家对戈有很不满 |
[34:03] | Goyo, oh, he was strutting around real good | 戈有今晚戴着新面具 |
[34:05] | in that new mask tonight. | 着实炫耀了一把 |
[34:06] | New mask? What kind of mask? | 新面具 什么面具 |
[34:08] | Oh, it was beautiful. | 非常漂亮 |
[34:09] | Called himself El Tigre Feroz, | 他自称是老虎费罗兹 |
[34:12] | kind of a black tiger. | 一种黑虎 |
[34:14] | You know who made the mask? | 你知道是谁做的面具吗 |
[34:16] | Well, uh, yeah, I think he goes to Benito. | 应该是贝尼托 |
[34:18] | Most of the guys do. | 大多数人都找他 |
[34:20] | Do you have an address for Goyo and Benito? | 你知道戈有和贝尼托的地址吗 |
[34:21] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’ll go get ’em for you. | 有有有 我去给你们拿 |
[34:28] | Rosalee? | 罗莎莉 |
[34:29] | Hey, Nick, I found one of the Santeros. | 尼克 我找到其中一个祭司了 |
[34:32] | This guy told her something | 他跟她说了一些 |
[34:33] | really super scary about these masks. | 关于这些面具非常吓人的事 |
[34:36] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[34:37] | He said these masks are incredibly powerful. | 他说这些面具非常强大 |
[34:39] | If you’re not careful how you use them, | 如果不小心使用的话 |
[34:41] | you will lose your mind. | 可能会丧失心智 |
[34:42] | Is there any way to stop it? | 有什么阻止它的方法吗 |
[34:44] | There’s a few options. | 不多 |
[34:45] | I mean, there’s a ceremony for everything. | 有一场仪式 |
[34:47] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[35:11] | It won’t come off! | 拿不下来 |
[35:13] | It won’t come off! | 拿不下来 |
[35:15] | I warned you not to wear that mask outside the ring. | 我提醒过你不要在赛场之外戴 |
[35:18] | Get it off me. Get it off. | 把它拿下来 拿下来 |
[35:20] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[35:25] | Gah, cut it off. Burn it off. | 切下来 烧掉 |
[35:27] | Do whatever you have to do. Just get it off me! | 不计手段 只要把它弄下来 |
[35:29] | I told you it can only be removed | 我说了这只能通过不幸仪式 |
[35:31] | with the Ceremonia de Desgracias. | 拿下来 |
[35:34] | I don’t care. Just do it! | 我不在乎 开始吧 |
[35:37] | Imbecile. | 蠢货 |
[35:46] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的 |
[35:48] | Don’t let him. | 别让他拿下来 |
[35:50] | You’ll lose it forever. | 你会永远失去它 |
[35:54] | You have to stop him. | 你要阻止他 |
[35:56] | He will destroy you. | 他会毁了你的 |
[36:02] | Don’t listen to the mask, Goyo. | 别听面具的话 戈有 |
[36:04] | It’s me. I’m trying to help you. | 是我 我是在帮你 |
[36:14] | You sure this is the right address? | 你确实这是正确地址 |
[36:16] | Yeah, looks like. | 看起来是 |
[36:47] | I can’t get the mask off him. | 我拿不下他的面具 |
[36:49] | We can’t take him to the precinct like this. | 我们不能就这样把他带去警局 |
[36:51] | The only way to save him is… | 要救他的唯一方法是… |
[36:54] | – How? – The Ceremonia de Desgracias. | -怎么救 -不幸仪式 |
[37:07] | I mean, then, of course, there’s Moses and Aaron. | 当然有摩西和亚伦 |
[37:09] | Their rods and staffs | 在十灾中 |
[37:10] | had various miraculous powers during the Plagues of Egypt. | 他们的杖和竿都有各种神奇的力量 |
[37:13] | You know, in the book of Exodus, the– | 在《出埃及记》中 |
[37:14] | And God commanded Moses | 上帝命令摩西 |
[37:16] | to part the Red Sea, yada, yada, yada. | 把红海分开啥啥啥 |
[37:19] | Yada, yada, yada? | 啥啥啥 |
[37:22] | That’s Aramaic, if I’m not mistaken. | 这是阿拉姆语 如果我没记错的话 |
[37:24] | Actually, it is. | 没错 |
[37:26] | – Wow, that was good. – Yeah. | -真棒 -那是 |
[37:27] | I didn’t know you knew that. | 我都不知道你还会这个 |
[37:29] | I’m fluent. | 我很熟练 |
[37:29] | I know now. Nick, what’s up? | 现在知道了 尼克 怎么了 |
[37:32] | We got a problem. | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[37:34] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:35] | We found the Vibora Dorada. | 我们找到金蛇怪了 |
[37:39] | You caught the Vibora Dorada? | 你们抓到金蛇怪了 |
[37:41] | Yeah, but that’s not the problem. | 对 但问题不在这 |
[37:42] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[37:42] | It’s the guy with the mask. | 麻烦是戴着面具的这个人 |
[37:44] | We can’t get it off his face. | 我们没办法把它从脸上摘下来 |
[37:45] | Ooh, jeepers creepers. | 好可怕 |
[37:47] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听起来不妙 |
[37:48] | You said there’s a ceremony for everything? | 你说有个仪式 |
[37:50] | You ever hear of the Ceremonia de Desgracia? | 那你听说过不幸仪式吗 |
[37:52] | Actually, I have. | 听过 |
[37:53] | It’s one of the ones the Santero told me about. | 这是祭司告诉我的其中一种 |
[37:55] | I think that’s the only way | 我觉得这是把面具 |
[37:56] | we’re gonna get the mask off him. | 摘下来的唯一方法 |
[37:57] | This guy’s too dangerous to move. | 这家伙太危险了 不能移动他 |
[37:58] | We can’t risk taking him anyplace. | 我们也不能冒险 把他带去哪里 |
[38:00] | Well, then I guess text us the address, | 那就把地址发给我们 |
[38:03] | and we’ll come to you. | 我们来找你们 |
[38:06] | So much for making tea. | 煮茶到此为止 |
[38:08] | Okay, okay, it’s not crazy complicated. | 这事也不是非常复杂 |
[38:11] | All right, first, the elekes, beads, | 好了 首先艾莱克 念珠 |
[38:14] | then the cowrie shells, the diloggun. | 然后子安贝 迪勒贡 |
[38:15] | Got ’em. | 好了 |
[38:17] | And then we need the herbs | 还需要药草 |
[38:19] | Datura metel and Datura stramonium. | 白曼佗罗和曼陀罗 |
[38:22] | – Got this. – Yes. | -拿着 -好 |
[38:24] | – Got that. – Yes. | -拿着 -好 |
[38:26] | – And this. – Yes. | -还有这个 -好 |
[38:27] | Oh, I need that. | 还要那个 |
[38:29] | At least we don’t need a chicken. | 至少不需要鸡 |
[38:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:32] | How’s it going in there? | 里面情况如何 |
[38:33] | Okay. You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[38:35] | Can we bring him in? | 能把他带进来了吗 |
[38:36] | – Ready. – Okay, bring him in. | -好了 -带进来吧 |
[38:38] | Hold him down at the center of the circle. | 把他放在圆圈中间 |
[38:42] | I have to pour this on his face. | 我要把这个倒在他脸上 |
[38:52] | – Okay. – Seriously? | -好 -真的假的 |
[38:54] | That’s not boiling, is it? | 这不是滚烫的吧 |
[38:56] | According to this, it’s the only way | 根据书上说法 这是 |
[38:57] | to get that thing off. | 把这东西拿下来的唯一方法 |
[39:00] | Okay, here we go. | 开始了 |
[39:01] | – Hold him. – I got him. | -按住他 -按住了 |
[39:13] | – Now what? – I don’t know. | -现在呢 -不知道 |
[39:16] | It’s the first time I’ve ever done this. | 我也是第一次做这个 |
[39:17] | Well, how do we know if it works? | 那我们怎么知道有没有成功 |
[39:19] | Supposedly, the mask is just gonna come off | 理论上 面具会自行脱落 |
[39:21] | and be released from the possessed and | 离开受体 |
[39:24] | return to its natural form, I think. | 回到它原始的样子 |
[39:26] | Well, what if it takes, like, hours? | 那如果过程需要好几个小时呢 |
[39:29] | It won’t. | 不会 |
[39:31] | Okay, there is a chant. | 这有咒语 |
[39:32] | All right, I’m not that good at Spanish, | 我西班牙语说得不是很好 |
[39:33] | but here it goes. | 但是这么说的 |
[39:43] | I think it’s working. Keep going. | 我觉得有用 继续 |
[40:09] | – Is he alive? – Yeah, he’s breathing. | -还活着吗 -活着 有呼吸 |
[40:16] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[40:20] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[40:22] | Where’s Benito? | 贝尼托在哪 |
[40:24] | Benito’s dead. | 贝尼托死了 |
[40:31] | Oh, my God. No. | 天呐 不 |
[40:34] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[40:35] | Do you remember anything? | 你还记得什么吗 |
[40:37] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[40:38] | It was the mask. | 是那个面具 |
[40:40] | I tried to take it off, but it wouldn’t come off. | 我想把它摘下来 但就是摘不下来 |
[40:42] | He’s not the only one you killed. | 你杀的人不止他 |
[40:44] | What? | 什么 |
[40:47] | Mayordomo. | 管家 |
[40:49] | No, please, you have to believe me. | 不 你们一定要相信我 |
[40:51] | The masks told me to do it. | 是面具让我做的 |
[40:54] | They’re trying to protect me. | 他们想保护我 |
[40:55] | – Don’t let him do it. – The voices… | -不要让他拿下来 -声音 |
[40:57] | The v–the voices. | 声音 |
[40:59] | – They’re protecting me, the voices. – Is that what you want? | -那些声音想保护我 -这就是你想要的 |
[41:03] | You hear them, don’t you? | 你们也听见了对吗 |
[41:05] | Goyo! | 戈有 |
[41:06] | You need me! | 你需要我 |
[41:09] | Oh, get it away from me. | 让它离我远点 |
[41:10] | Get it away. Get it away. | 拿开 拿开 |
[41:19] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[41:22] | It’s Patrick. | 是帕特里克 |
[41:23] | Well, now we can put a face to the name. | 现在我们可以把脸对上号了 |
[41:26] | By the time he realized the mask had possessed him, | 当意识到他被面具附体的时候 |
[41:29] | it was too late. | 为时已晚 |
[41:31] | The face of the Wesen proved more powerful | 那个格林生物的脸比格林生物本身 |
[41:33] | than the man beneath it. | 来得更有力量 |
[41:35] | And I discovered the only way to remove the mask | 我发现能摘下面具的唯一方法 |
[41:37] | was through the Ceremonia de Desgracia, | 就是通过不幸仪式 |
[41:40] | a brutal and painful process | 一个可以逆转金蛇怪的杰作的 |
[41:42] | to reverse the work of the Vibora Dorada. | 残酷而痛苦的过程 |
[41:46] | But even though this was successful, | 但即使过程很成功 |
[41:49] | I believe when subjected to multiple personalities | 我相信当同时经历了 |
[41:51] | at the same time, | 多重人格之后 |
[41:53] | the human mind has only one escape: | 人的心智只有一种解脱 |
[41:55] | to go completely mad. | 就是发疯 |
[42:02] | – Hello? – Hello, Adalind. | -喂 -爱达玲 |
[42:04] | Sean? | 肖恩 |
[42:05] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[42:07] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[42:10] | Something that you want too. | 一个你也想要的 |
[42:11] | Don’t play games, Sean. | 别耍心计 肖恩 |
[42:15] | I think I know a way to get back Diana. | 我知道找回戴安娜的办法 |