时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So we’re thinking this is some kind of | 所以说这是一根可以治愈伤口的 |
[00:03] | healing stick magic wand thing? | 神奇魔杖吗 |
[00:05] | Until we know, it’s not a good idea | 在弄清楚之前 绝对不能 |
[00:07] | to have it fall into the wrong hands. | 让它落入坏人之手 |
[00:08] | So we keep this to ourselves. | 所以我们要保守秘密 |
[00:10] | Nobody can know about this, | 不能让任何人知道 |
[00:11] | at least until we figure out | 至少在我们想到 |
[00:13] | how to figure out what it is we’re dealing with. | 怎么弄清楚它的作用之前 |
[00:17] | I was thinking… | 我在想… |
[00:18] | If you become a Hexenbiest again? | 假如你变回巫女吗 |
[00:20] | We’ve just never talked about that before. | 我们之前从来没聊过这个 |
[00:22] | If and when that happens, we’ll just deal with it. | 假如这种情况发生了 我们就好好处理 |
[00:30] | Who the hell are you working for? | 你到底为谁工作 |
[00:32] | The people who are gonna change your life. | 为那些能改变你一生的人 |
[00:34] | We could make you the most powerful man in the city. | 我们能把你变成这座城市里最有权势的人 |
[00:36] | To win, we think you’ll need to have a family. | 要赢的话 我们觉得你会需要一个家庭 |
[00:38] | You already have a daughter. | 你已经有个女儿了 |
[00:39] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[00:41] | And Adalind’s the mother. | 爱达玲是她妈妈 |
[02:14] | “这世上充满着一些显而易见 但却没有任何人察觉到的事物” | |
[02:22] | All right, yeah, and go ahead and call Stapleton. | 好了 打给斯泰普尔顿 |
[02:24] | Let him know that I gave until start of business on Monday | 告诉他我会等到周一开业的时候 |
[02:27] | to counter our offer on the Baker Street property. | 把对贝克街上的那处房产的还价给出 |
[02:30] | Stapleton. Got it. | 斯泰普尔顿 明白了 |
[02:31] | Anything else that can’t wait till Monday? | 还有什么不能等到周一说的事吗 |
[02:34] | Your friends Drew and Laura are celebrating | 您的朋友德鲁和劳拉 |
[02:36] | their ten-year anniversary on Sunday. | 会在这周日庆祝他们的十周年 |
[02:38] | Ten years. | 十周年啊 |
[02:40] | Okay, I should get them something appropriate. | 我得给他们准备个合适的礼物 |
[02:42] | I will–tell you what, let me know what you can find. | 我…你看看能买什么吧 |
[02:45] | How much do you want to spend? | 你预期价格是多少 |
[02:47] | Under $500. I got another call coming in. | 不超过500块 我有新电话了 |
[02:49] | Have a great weekend, Mr. Baske. | 周末愉快 巴斯克先生 |
[02:51] | See you Monday. | 周一见 |
[02:52] | Yeah. | 好 |
[02:53] | – Hi, Mom. – Are you on your way? | -妈妈 -你在路上了吗 |
[02:55] | Yeah, I got out of work | 对 我下班比我 |
[02:56] | a little later than I expected, | 预计晚了些 |
[02:57] | but I should be there soon. | 但我应该很快就到了 |
[02:59] | Okay, I made a casserole. It’s in the oven. | 好 我做了砂锅 已经在烤箱里了 |
[03:01] | Great. Uh, sounds good. | 太好了 真棒 |
[03:03] | – I’ll see you in a bit. – Okay, love you. | -马上见 -好 爱你 |
[03:05] | Love you too, Ma. | 我也爱你 老妈 |
[03:49] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[05:02] | Hey, how much further you want go to tonight? | 你今晚还准备走多远 |
[05:04] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[05:05] | We should probably stop. The sun’s going down. | 也许我们应该停下 太阳都要落山了 |
[05:07] | Need to find a place to camp. | 得找到个搭帐篷的地方 |
[05:42] | – Hello? – Is Nick home? | -喂 -尼克在家吗 |
[05:44] | Yeah, you want me to get him? | 在 要喊他吗 |
[05:46] | No. | 不用 |
[05:48] | Can you talk? | 你方便说话吗 |
[05:52] | Yeah. | 方便 |
[05:53] | Is this about Diana? | 是不是有关戴安娜 |
[05:55] | Look, I don’t want to do this on the phone. | 我不想在电话里说这事 |
[05:57] | Can you meet me tomorrow | 明天早上10点 |
[05:58] | at The Bent Brick at 10:00 a.m.? | 能不能在弯石见一面 |
[06:00] | I think so. | 应该可以 |
[06:01] | I assume I’m not supposed to tell Nick about this. | 那我是不是不应该告诉尼克这件事 |
[06:03] | I’d prefer it if you didn’t. | 最好别说 |
[06:06] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[06:12] | Any luck? | 有收获吗 |
[06:14] | Sort of. | 算有吧 |
[06:15] | You got the door open? | 你把门打开了 |
[06:17] | – Yeah. – What’d you find? | -对 -发现了什么 |
[06:19] | More tunnel, I think. | 另一条隧道 |
[06:22] | I’ll have to check it out later. | 我得之后再下去看看 |
[06:24] | But I got to take a shower. | 但我得先冲个澡 |
[06:46] | Man. You’re alive! | 天呐 你还活着 |
[07:32] | Good morning, gentlemen… | 早上好 先生们 |
[07:34] | not that it’s good. | 虽然这个早上并不好 |
[07:35] | Guy being treated is Doyle Baske, 28. | 接受治疗的是道尔·巴斯克 28岁 |
[07:38] | Told paramedics he was on his way | 跟医务人员说在去他妈妈家的路上 |
[07:39] | to visit his mom when he blew a tire | 一个轮胎爆了 |
[07:40] | and drove his car into a tree. | 导致他撞到了一棵树上 |
[07:43] | Well, it didn’t happen around here. | 不是在这里发生的 |
[07:46] | Mr. Baske said he was going to get help | 巴斯克先生说正当他准备找人帮忙的时候 |
[07:48] | when he was attacked by a guy with a big dog, | 被一个带着一只大打狗的人袭击了 |
[07:50] | got away, fell down a hill, | 他逃脱了 然后滚下了山 |
[07:51] | was found by a trucker, | 被一个今早差点轧过他的 |
[07:53] | who nearly ran him over this morning. | 卡车司机发现 |
[07:55] | Paramedics did find scratches and bite marks | 医务人员给道尔处理伤口的时候确实发现了 |
[07:56] | when they treated Doyle | 抓伤和咬伤 |
[07:58] | but not dog bites, | 但不是被狗咬的 |
[08:00] | more like human, | 更像是人 |
[08:03] | which is why I called you, | 所以我才给你们打电话 |
[08:03] | since I’m not an expert on human bites. | 因为我对人咬伤不是很在行 |
[08:06] | They also said Doyle had a lot of blood on him | 他们还说他们到的时候 |
[08:07] | when they got here, | 道尔身上有很多血 |
[08:08] | but aside from the cut on his forehead, | 但是除了他前额的伤口 |
[08:10] | they found no major wounds. | 他们并没有在他身上发现大型伤口 |
[08:11] | So where did all that blood come from? | 那那么多血是哪里来的呢 |
[08:13] | – Exactly. – No, I said I’m fine. | -就是啊 -不用 我说了我没事 |
[08:17] | We can’t tell if there’s any internal bleeding | 不带你去医院的话 我们就没法判断 |
[08:18] | or head trauma unless we take you into the hospital. | 是否有内出血或头部创伤 |
[08:20] | – I’m not going in. – Doyle Baske? | -我不去 -道尔·巴斯克 |
[08:23] | I’m Detective Burkhardt. This is Detective Griffin. | 我是伯克哈德警探 这是格里芬警探 |
[08:25] | Look, guys, I-I got attacked | 伙计们 我被一个带着狗的人 |
[08:27] | by a guy and his dog, okay? | 袭击了 |
[08:28] | I didn’t get a good look at them. | 我没有看清他们 |
[08:30] | I got away. I must’ve hit my head. | 我逃脱了 肯定是撞到了头 |
[08:31] | I don’t know. I’d just blown a tire and hit a tree. | 我也不知道 我车胎爆了 撞到了树上 |
[08:34] | Can we see some identification, please? | 能看一下你的身份证吗 |
[08:36] | – Yeah, sure. – What kind of work do you do? | -当然 -你从事什么工作 |
[08:38] | Commercial real estate. My office is downtown. | 商业地产 我的公司在市里 |
[08:42] | And you were on your way to visit your mom? | 你是回去你妈妈家 |
[08:44] | Yeah, last night. | 对 昨晚 |
[08:45] | Try to get out to see her, like, once a month. | 想来郊区看看她 每个月一次 |
[08:47] | She lives alone. Dad died a couple years ago. | 她一个人生活 我爸爸在几年前去世了 |
[08:49] | And where are you headed now? | 那你现在去哪里 |
[08:50] | I was just going back to where I left my car. | 去我撞车的地方 |
[08:53] | We can give you a ride, | 我们可以捎你一程 |
[08:54] | if you don’t mind us asking you a few questions on the way. | 如果你不介意路上我们问你一些问题的话 |
[08:58] | Yeah, I can do that. | 没问题 |
[09:02] | – Just make sure that I get all the results of what was found. – Yeah. | -确保所有情况都交到我手上 -好 |
[09:31] | You’re lucky you walked away from this. | 能逃过这劫你可真走运 |
[09:35] | Is this where you were attacked? | 这是你被袭击的地方吗 |
[09:37] | No, it’s somewhere down there. | 不是 在那边 |
[09:39] | I was trying to make a call but didn’t have any signal. | 我想打电话 但是没有信号 |
[09:44] | I don’t remember where exactly. | 我也记不得具体是哪里了 |
[09:45] | I just remember this dog coming at me, | 只记得一只狗冲我扑过来 |
[09:46] | and everything after that’s kind of a blur. | 之后的所有事情都是一片模糊 |
[09:49] | I ran into the woods, and… | 我跑进了树林里 |
[09:51] | Guess I just ended up where I ended up. | 估计最后就到了我被发现的地方 |
[09:53] | Unconscious in the middle of the road. | 晕倒在马路中间 |
[09:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:58] | Look, it was dark. I don’t know where I was going. | 天很黑 我也不知道自己去的地方 |
[09:59] | I just know that I was trying to get the hell out of there. | 我只知道我拼命要逃出去 |
[10:01] | Not to mention the fact that I had just driven my car | 更何况这之前我还开车 |
[10:03] | into a tree, so please, forgive me | 撞了树 所以如果我思路 |
[10:05] | if I wasn’t exactly thinking straight. | 不够清晰的话 请原谅 |
[10:06] | Well, you might have a concussion, you know. | 你可能有脑震荡 |
[10:08] | Yes. | 是 |
[10:09] | And I will get myself checked out, I swear, | 我保证我自己会去检查的 |
[10:11] | but right now, I just need to get to my mother. | 但现在我得去我妈妈家 |
[10:12] | She’s probably worried sick about me. | 她可能都担心坏了 |
[10:15] | Do you remember what kind of dog it was? | 你记得是哪种狗吗 |
[10:18] | You know what? I don’t. | 不记得 |
[10:19] | I’m not really a big dog guy. | 我对大型狗不是很了解 |
[10:21] | It was big, it was hairy, | 它很大 毛发旺盛 |
[10:22] | and it was a dog, okay? | 就是一条狗 |
[10:24] | We’ll drive you to your mom’s. | 我们送你去你妈妈家 |
[10:25] | You can call a tow truck from there. | 你可以到了叫拖车过来 |
[10:27] | Thank you. Let me just get my briefcase. | 谢谢 我拿一下公文包 |
[10:45] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[10:48] | So this is Kelly. | 这就是凯利 |
[10:52] | What do you know about Diana? | 戴安娜的事你知道多少 |
[10:56] | – You look good. – So do you. | -你看起来很好 -你也是 |
[10:58] | Tell me about Diana. | 告诉我戴安娜的事 |
[11:03] | You remember Meisner? | 你还记得梅森尔吗 |
[11:05] | I’ve seen him. | 我见过他 |
[11:07] | I know he’s here. | 我知道他在这里 |
[11:09] | Wait, you’ve seen him, and he hasn’t told you? | 等等 你见过他 他却没告诉你 |
[11:11] | Told me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[11:13] | He was in the helicopter that night. | 那晚他也在直升机里 |
[11:15] | He killed the king and got Diana. | 他杀了国王 得到了戴安娜 |
[11:18] | Meisner has Diana? | 戴安娜在梅森尔手上 |
[11:20] | I said he got her, not that he has her. | 我说他得到了戴安娜 并不是她现在在他手上 |
[11:22] | – Then who does? – I’m not exactly sure yet. | -那在谁手上 -目前还不确定 |
[11:23] | But he told me that she was handed over to the Resistance. | 但他告诉我已经把她交给反叛组织了 |
[11:26] | Meisner assured me that she was safe. | 梅森尔跟我保证她很安全 |
[11:29] | Then you haven’t seen her? | 那你没见过她 |
[11:30] | No, but what’s important | 没有 但重要的是 |
[11:32] | is that our daughter is alive and safe | 我们的女儿安全无虞 |
[11:35] | and not with the Royals. | 而且不在皇室手里 |
[11:36] | I want to see her. | 我想见她 |
[11:37] | Well, so do I, but we’re gonna have to be patient. | 我也是 但我们得有耐心 |
[11:40] | I’ve been patient. I want her back. | 我一直很有耐心 我要她回来 |
[11:46] | Well… | 这… |
[11:48] | that’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[11:51] | – Does Nick know? – No. | -尼克知道吗 -不知道 |
[11:54] | You gonna tell him? | 你会告诉他吗 |
[11:55] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:57] | And you can’t tell him. | 你不能告诉他 |
[11:59] | This feels very familiar. | 这场景真是似曾相识 |
[12:00] | I’m serious, Sean. | 我认真的 肖恩 |
[12:01] | If Nick finds out that you’re a Hexenbiest again, | 如果尼克发现你又变回巫女了 |
[12:03] | things may not turn out so well. | 结果可能不会太好 |
[12:06] | We have a son together. | 我们有儿子了 |
[12:08] | And we have a daughter together. | 我们还有女儿呢 |
[12:10] | Well, maybe I should live with both of you. | 也许我应该一女侍二夫 |
[12:11] | Wouldn’t that be fun? | 那该多有趣 |
[12:15] | Don’t forget what happened to the last Hexenbiest | 别忘了之前跟他同居的那个巫女 |
[12:17] | he lived with. | 最后的结局 |
[12:18] | I’m not Juliette. | 我不是朱丽叶 |
[12:20] | I know. I just… | 我知道 我只是… |
[12:24] | I just don’t want anything to happen to you. | 我只是不希望你发生任何不测 |
[12:28] | And I don’t want anything to happen to you. | 我也不希望你发生任何不测 |
[12:56] | Hey, guys, I’d– I’d appreciate it | 伙计们 如果你们 |
[12:58] | if you didn’t say anything to my mother | 不告诉我妈妈我被袭击的事的话 |
[13:00] | about me getting attacked. | 我会很感激的 |
[13:01] | I don’t want her to get freaked out. | 我不想吓着她 |
[13:03] | Okay, but we’re gonna need your shirt. | 好 但我们需要你的衬衫 |
[13:06] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[13:07] | Some of the blood on it might not be yours. | 上面的血有些可能不是你的 |
[13:09] | We can use it to help identify whoever attacked you. | 我们可以以此来帮助识别是谁袭击了你 |
[13:12] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[13:13] | Oh, that’s my mom. | 我妈妈 |
[13:22] | – Mom. – Oh, my God. | -妈妈 -天呐 |
[13:23] | I was so worried about you. | 我都担心死你了 |
[13:24] | – What happened? – I know. I– | -发生了什么事 -我知道 我… |
[13:25] | – Your shirt! – Yeah. | -你的衬衫 -对 |
[13:27] | Is that blood? Are you injured? | 是血吗 你受伤了吗 |
[13:28] | It looks worse than it is, I swear. | 实际上没有看着这么糟糕 |
[13:30] | – Oh, my God. – My car had a flat tire. | -天呐 -我的车爆胎了 |
[13:31] | It went off the road, but I’m fine. | 车子冲出了马路 但我没事 |
[13:33] | These two police detectives, | 这两位警官 |
[13:35] | they gave me a ride. | 让我搭了个顺风车 |
[13:36] | I’m sorry. I don’t remember your names. | 抱歉 我不记得你们的名字了 |
[13:37] | No problem. I’m Detective Burkhardt. | 没关系 我是伯克哈德警探 |
[13:38] | This is Detective Griffin. | 这是格里芬警探 |
[13:41] | – You gave me quite a scare. – I know, and I’m sorry. | -你真是吓死我了 -我知道 对不起 |
[13:43] | I-I tried to call, but my phone had no service. | 我想给你打电话的 但是电话无服务 |
[13:46] | I want to find out if you called the police | 我想知道昨晚他没出现 |
[13:48] | last night when he didn’t show up. | 你报警了吗 |
[13:50] | No, I didn’t; I thought he was late | 没有 我以为他是迟到 |
[13:52] | or just stuck at the office. | 或者被困在办公室了 |
[13:54] | Yeah. Well, thank you, guys, for the ride. | 好了 谢谢你们的顺风车 |
[13:57] | If we need to get ahold of you… | 如果我们想联系你… |
[13:58] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[14:00] | This is my card. Number’s on it. | 这是我的名片 上面有我电话 |
[14:02] | Just give me a call. | 给我打电话就行了 |
[14:05] | Your shirt. | 你的衬衫 |
[14:06] | Yeah, I’m just gonna get my mom in the house, | 我先把我妈妈送进去 |
[14:08] | and then I’ll run it right back out, okay? | 然后再回来把衣服给你们 行吗 |
[14:11] | That strike you as a little weird? | 你觉得奇怪吗 |
[14:13] | What? | 什么 |
[14:14] | He didn’t want his mom to know that he was attacked. | 他不想他妈妈知道他被袭击了 |
[14:16] | If my mom lived out here by herself | 如果我妈妈一个人住在郊区 |
[14:18] | and I was attacked not far away, | 而我又在附近被袭击了 |
[14:19] | I’d want her to know so she could at least lock the doors. | 我会想要她知道 好让她至少记得锁好门 |
[14:21] | Maybe he’ll tell her later, | 也许他晚点会告诉她 |
[14:23] | after he gets off his bloody shirt. | 等他把沾满血的衬衫脱掉之后 |
[14:27] | Here you go. Thanks again. | 给 再次感谢 |
[14:33] | No priors for Doyle. | 道尔没有前科 |
[14:35] | The Doyle family is pretty old money for Portland. | 道尔家族是波特兰的大家族啊 |
[14:38] | They’ve owned that property where his mother’s living | 他妈妈住的那个地方从19世纪末开始 |
[14:40] | since the late 1800s. | 就归他们家族所有 |
[14:41] | Looks like he’s been at the same real estate firm | 好像过去五年 他都在同一家 |
[14:43] | for the last five years. | 房地产公司上班 |
[14:44] | He’s single, no dependents. | 单身 没有要赡养的人 |
[14:46] | And yet he winds up bloody | 但却在去妈妈家的路上 |
[14:47] | on his way over the hills and through the woods | 滚下山 穿过树林 |
[14:49] | to Mother’s house. | 弄得满身是血 |
[14:51] | Got the lab work back | 从被害人衬衫上取的 |
[14:51] | on the blood samples taken from your victim’s shirt. | 血样的实验室报告回来了 |
[14:54] | – Any dog? – No dog, all human. | -有狗的吗 -没有 都是人的 |
[14:57] | But you were thinking there were two types– | 但你们觉得是被害人和袭击人 |
[14:58] | victim and attacker? | 这两种吧 |
[14:59] | Yeah, according to him, he was attacked | 对 据他所说 他是被 |
[15:01] | by an assailant and his dog. | 一个袭击者和他的狗攻击的 |
[15:02] | Well, then it’s kind of hard to explain | 那这就有点难解释了 |
[15:04] | the three different blood types when none of them are canine. | 衣服上有三种血型 没有一种是属于犬科的 |
[15:07] | So he was attacked by two humans and no dog. | 所以他是被两个人袭击了 而不是一人一狗 |
[15:10] | Doesn’t mean he wasn’t attacked by a dog, | 并不意味着他没被狗袭击啊 |
[15:11] | just that the dog didn’t bleed. | 不过是表明狗没有受伤 |
[15:13] | Or the dog was Wesen. | 或者那只狗是格林生物 |
[15:14] | So we got a man and his Wesen | 也就是说是一个人和他的格林生物 |
[15:16] | loose in the woods? | 在树林里为所欲为 |
[15:17] | Maybe. Check area hospitals. | 也许吧 查查区医院 |
[15:19] | See if anybody came in with bite wounds, | 看看在夜间到今早这个时间段内 |
[15:21] | – between sundown and this morning. – Yep. | -有没有被咬伤的人就医 -好 |
[15:24] | You might want to call Monroe and Rosalee. | 最好给门罗和罗莎莉打个电话 |
[15:26] | I think we better go back out there | 我觉得我们最好回去那里 |
[15:27] | and see if we can retrace Doyle’s steps. | 看看能不能还原道尔的路线 |
[15:48] | This is where he ran off the road, hit the tree. | 这里是他冲出马路撞上树的地方 |
[15:52] | He said he went off in this direction. | 他说他是往这个方向冲出来的 |
[15:55] | His mother’s house is about 3 miles down the road. | 他妈妈的房子差不多在五公里远的地方 |
[15:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:00] | Let me have it. | 让我闻一下 |
[16:10] | I don’t know how you do that. | 真不知道你怎么忍得了 |
[16:11] | It would make me gag. | 要是我 我会想吐 |
[16:13] | All right, I got it. | 好了 闻够了 |
[16:16] | And, yes, it would make you gag. | 没错 是会让人想吐 |
[16:19] | I’ll follow in the car. | 我开车跟着你们 |
[16:33] | – Rachel. – Yes. | -瑞秋 -我是 |
[16:36] | – Are you alone? – I am. | -你现在一个人吗 -是的 |
[16:39] | Have you gotten a commitment? | 他答应了吗 |
[16:41] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[16:42] | He’s being very careful. | 他行事非常小心 |
[16:44] | As expected. | 果然不出所料 |
[16:45] | But now you must persuade him that it is the right | 但是你现在必须说服他那样做是正确 |
[16:47] | and only decision. | 而且是唯一可行的 |
[16:49] | – I understand. – Good. | -我明白 -很好 |
[17:03] | 今天我要见你 晚点我能去你办公室吗 瑞秋 | |
[17:25] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[17:28] | I think… | 他 |
[17:32] | I think he went off the road. | 他好像离开了马路 |
[17:34] | You picking up on anything else, | 你发现了其他踪迹吗 |
[17:35] | like the guy who attacked him? Or his dog? | 比如说袭击者或是袭击者的狗吗 |
[17:42] | Just Doyle so far. | 目前只有道尔的气味 |
[17:53] | He still got Doyle? | 还是只有道尔的气味吗 |
[17:54] | He thinks this is where he went off the road. | 他认为他就是在这里偏离了马路 |
[17:56] | I thought Doyle said he was attacked somewhere on the road. | 道尔不是说他在马路上被人袭击了吗 |
[17:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:29] | Guys… | 大伙们 |
[20:31] | I got something new. | 我有新发现 |
[20:34] | I mean, in addition to Doyle. | 除了道尔之外的气味 |
[20:37] | I smell it too. | 我也闻到了 |
[20:39] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[20:41] | Death. | 死亡 |
[20:57] | Doyle definitely wasn’t lying about there being an attack. | 袭击的事 道尔肯定没撒谎 |
[21:01] | But who attacked whom? | 问题是谁袭击了谁呢 |
[21:10] | Maybe these two were attacked | 也许这两个人 |
[21:11] | by the guy and his dog too? | 也被袭击者和他的狗袭击了 |
[21:13] | No. | 不是 |
[21:15] | No dog did this. | 不可能是狗干的 |
[21:20] | It smells somewhat Blutbad-ian but not quite. | 闻起来有点像狼人 但又不完全是 |
[21:23] | Doyle said he was attacked by a dog, | 道尔说他被一只狗袭击了 |
[21:26] | so either he saw a Wesen, or he’s lying. | 如果他不是看到了格林生物 就是在撒谎 |
[21:30] | Scent’s in this direction. | 气味是从这个方向传来的 |
[21:32] | If they match, these two bodies | 如果血液吻合 这两具尸体 |
[21:33] | would explain the three different blood types. | 就能解释为什么会有三种不同的血型 |
[21:36] | Looks like they were cross-country hiking. | 他们好像在参加越野远足 |
[21:46] | I got James Kriminski from Tillamook. | 这个是蒂拉穆克市的詹姆斯·克里明斯基 |
[21:51] | Looks like his credit cards and cash are still here. | 他的信用卡和现金都还在 |
[21:54] | Same here. Also from Tillamook. | 这边也一样 也是来自蒂拉穆克市 |
[21:57] | 514 North Adams. | 北亚当斯街514号 |
[21:58] | – Yeah, that’s what I’ve got. – Must be his wife. | -没错 我也只发现这些 -这肯定是他妻子 |
[22:01] | Daphne Kriminski. | 达芙妮·克里明斯基 |
[22:04] | I’ll call it in. | 我来上报 |
[22:16] | – Wait a minute. – What? | -等一下 -怎么了 |
[22:19] | This is the trail. Right? | 这是山间小路 对吧 |
[22:25] | I mean, they would have been on the trail, | 如果他们晚上走进树林里 |
[22:26] | if you’re walking in the woods at night. | 肯定会走山间小路的 |
[22:28] | Yeah, people do that. | 人们都会这么做 |
[22:30] | Especially when there’s a full moon. | 特别是满月的时候 |
[22:33] | Well, there was a full moon last night. | 昨晚就是满月 |
[22:35] | That’s what I’m saying. | 我想说的就是这个 |
[22:38] | This wasn’t a Blutbad. | 这不是狼人 |
[22:45] | Looks like there’s blood on his teeth. | 他的牙齿上有血 |
[22:47] | Might explain the human bite marks Doyle had. | 也许可以解释道尔身上的人类咬痕 |
[22:49] | Nick. Hank. | 尼克 汉克 |
[22:51] | Look, this is just a hunch, | 只是直觉而已 |
[22:54] | but last night was a full moon. | 但是昨晚是满月 |
[22:55] | Technically, it was the first night of the full moon, | 严格来说 是满月的第一个晚上 |
[22:57] | ’cause there’s three nights of full moon. | 因为一共有三个满月夜 |
[22:59] | We could be dealing with– | 我们要对付的可能是 |
[23:00] | and I don’t want anybody to panic– | 我不想吓坏你们 |
[23:03] | a Lycanthrope. | 突变狼 |
[23:06] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[23:07] | Is that a Wesen? | 那是格林生物吗 |
[23:11] | Yes and no. | 是也不是 |
[23:19] | That’s a Lycanthrope. | 这就是突变狼 |
[23:22] | Is it a disease? | 是种疾病吗 |
[23:23] | Yeah, it’s a Wesen disease. | 没错 是一种格林生物疾病 |
[23:26] | Specific to Blutbaden. | 狼人特有的疾病 |
[23:28] | “Lycanthropia is a genetic mutation | “狼人突变是一种基因突变 |
[23:29] | which presents itself on rare occasion in Blutbaden. | 在狼人身上也属罕见 |
[23:32] | It’s transmitted as a recessive trait | 它是一种隐性遗传特征 |
[23:34] | which rarely affects the offspring. | 很少会影响到后代 |
[23:36] | When Lycanthropia manifests physically, | 只有在三个满月夜期间 |
[23:38] | it’s only during the three nights of the full moon.” | 狼人突变才会在肢体上显露出来” |
[23:43] | – Are we talking werewolves? – In a way. | -我们在说的是狼人吗 -某程度上是的 |
[23:46] | It’s a condition that makes Blutbaden temporarily insane. | 这会导致狼人暂时失控 |
[23:51] | And if anybody was to encounter one during a full moon, | 如果有谁在满月夜遭遇突变狼人 |
[23:53] | they would’ve definitely thought they were dealing with one. | 那他们肯定会认为自己正在跟突变狼人交锋 |
[23:55] | I heard stories growing up about Blutbaden families | 小时候听过狼人家族的故事 |
[23:58] | that would kill their own children | 说到如果自己的孩子出现此类症状 |
[23:59] | if they developed symptoms. | 爸妈就会杀死他们 |
[24:01] | So I thought this disease had been wiped out, | 所以我以为这种疾病在一百年前 |
[24:03] | like, 100 years ago. | 就已经被清除了 |
[24:04] | And do we think Doyle is the Lycanthrope? | 道尔会是突变狼吗 |
[24:06] | I’ll tell you one thing– | 我只能告诉你们 |
[24:07] | it ain’t the two bodies we found, | 反正不可能是我们发现的那两具尸体 |
[24:08] | because nobody is taking down two Lycanthropes | 因为在满月时 没有火箭炮的话 |
[24:11] | under a full moon without, like, a bazooka. | 没人能打败两个突变狼 |
[24:14] | Well, is there a cure? | 有治愈方法吗 |
[24:17] | I don’t think so, but I’ll check. | 应该没有 但是我会查查看 |
[24:19] | Well, whoever this Lycanthrope is, | 不管这个突变狼是谁 |
[24:22] | if they’re affected during the full moon– | 如果他们在满月期间受到了影响 |
[24:24] | Then we’ve got two more nights of this. | 那就还有两个晚上会发生这种事 |
[24:28] | And if it is Doyle, he’ll kill again tonight. | 如果是道尔 他今晚会再次下手的 |
[24:31] | Doyle said he was attacked by a man and his dog. | 道尔说他是被一个人和他的狗袭击的 |
[24:33] | But we found the body of a man and a woman. | 可我们只发现了一具男尸和一具女尸 |
[24:35] | – No dog. – How’d you find them? | -没有狗 -怎么找到他们的 |
[24:37] | – We followed their scent. – Did you use dogs? | -循着他们的气味去找 -带了警犬去吗 |
[24:39] | – No. – We used Monroe. | -没 -带了门罗去 |
[24:40] | We’re not gonna tell that to the DA, are we? | 我们不能这么告诉地区检察官吧 |
[24:43] | Monroe’s convinced that we’re dealing with a Lycanthrope. | 门罗深信我们要对付是突变狼 |
[24:45] | You heard of them? | 你听说过他们吗 |
[24:46] | Yeah, it’s the basis for the werewolf myth. | 有 那是狼人传说的基础 |
[24:48] | And tonight will be the second | 今晚是三个满月夜的 |
[24:50] | of three nights of the full moon. | 第二个晚上 |
[24:52] | So we’re thinking, if Doyle is a Lycanthrope, | 所以我们在想 如果道尔是突变狼 |
[24:54] | we bring him in and lock him up. | 我们把他带回局里关起来 |
[24:55] | – See what happens. – And what if it’s not him? | -看看会怎么样 -如果不是他呢 |
[24:58] | He’s from an old family. They’re well-connected. | 他出自一个古老的家族 他们的人脉很广 |
[25:00] | You might open yourselves up to false arrest or worse. | 你也许会让自己陷入非法逮捕或者更糟的情况 |
[25:02] | Well, what if we’re right? | 万一我们想对了呢 |
[25:04] | Then you’ll be dealing with | 那你们就要 |
[25:05] | a raving Lycanthrope in a jail cell. | 对付一个在狱中癫狂的突变狼 |
[25:07] | – Better than on the street. – We can isolate. | -总好过在街上 -可以将他隔离 |
[25:10] | If he’s what you think he is, | 如果他是你们认为的那样 |
[25:11] | his mother would know about it. | 那他母亲肯定会知情 |
[25:13] | Could be why he was out there last night– | 这有可能就是他昨晚外出的原因 |
[25:14] | to deal with this. | 去处理这件事 |
[25:15] | Probably why he didn’t stick around to deal with the car. | 也有可能是他没留下来处理车子的原因 |
[25:17] | All right, go ahead. | 好吧 去做吧 |
[25:18] | Just don’t charge him. Hold him overnight. | 不要指控他 扣留他一个晚上 |
[25:20] | I guess you’ll know in a few hours. | 几个小时后你们应该就会知道 |
[25:22] | Yeah? | 进来 |
[25:24] | Got the lab report back on the Kriminskis. | 收到了克里明斯基夫妇的化验结果 |
[25:29] | Blood types match those found on Doyle’s shirt. | 与我们在道尔衣服上找到的血型吻合 |
[25:31] | We’ve got three hours until it gets dark. | 天黑前我们还有三个小时 |
[25:34] | Okay, bring him in. | 好 带他回局里吧 |
[25:43] | So this is Wesen? | 所以是格林生物吗 |
[25:45] | – Yeah. – What are we dealing with? | -是的 -我们要对付的是什么 |
[25:47] | – A Lycanthrope. – What is that? | -突变狼 -那是什么 |
[25:50] | Like a Blutbad on steroids. | 像是打了兴奋剂的狼人 |
[25:53] | Make sure the isolation cell is available. | 把独立牢房空出来 |
[25:55] | We’re gonna use it. | 我们要用 |
[25:58] | Uh, question. | 有个问题 |
[26:00] | What happens when we lock him up | 我们把他关起来 |
[26:01] | and he turns into a Lycanthrope | 他转化成突变狼 闹了12个小时 |
[26:03] | and raises hell for 12 hours? | 会发生什么 |
[26:05] | Might draw a little attention to himself, don’t you think? | 你不觉得这会吸引很多注意吗 |
[26:09] | Well, as soon as we know he’s a Lycanthrope, | 一旦我们确认了他是突变狼 |
[26:12] | we knock him out. | 就把他弄晕 |
[26:13] | We? | 我们 |
[26:14] | With what? | 怎么弄晕 |
[26:21] | I got nothing. You? | 什么都没找到 你呢 |
[26:22] | – Nope. – I don’t think there’s a cure. | -没有 -我觉得无药可医 |
[26:25] | Oh, no, there’s a cure. | 不是的 有治愈办法的 |
[26:27] | It’s called the parents taking any child suspected | 就是爸妈一旦发现孩子有可能是突变狼 |
[26:30] | of being a Lycanthrope and burying them alive. | 就把他们活埋 |
[26:35] | It’s Nick. | 是尼克 |
[26:36] | I hope he’s not calling for the cure. | 希望不是来要治愈方法的 |
[26:40] | Hey, dude, there’s no cure. | 伙计 没有治愈方法 |
[26:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:44] | We’re gonna arrest him, put him in a cell, | 我们会逮捕他 关进牢里 |
[26:47] | hold him until morning. | 拘留他到早上 |
[26:48] | That’ll be a fun night. | 那今晚可精彩了 |
[26:49] | Once we know he’s a Lycanthrope, | 确认他是突变狼之后 |
[26:51] | we’re gonna need to sedate him. | 我们需要给他打镇定剂 |
[26:53] | Oh, that I could do. | 这我能做到 |
[26:55] | Dose of Schlaftrunk should do it. | 一剂安眠剂就可以了 |
[26:56] | Double dose. This is a Lycanthrope. | 加倍 那可是突变狼 |
[27:21] | Sorry to bother you, Mrs. Baske, | 抱歉打扰了 巴斯克夫人 |
[27:23] | but we need to talk to your son. | 我们需要和你儿子谈谈 |
[27:24] | Does this have to do with the accident? | 是和事故有关吗 |
[27:26] | Yes, ma’am, we need to ask Doyle | 是的 女士 我们需要问道尔 |
[27:27] | a few questions. | 几个问题 |
[27:29] | – May we come in? – I’ll get him for you. | -可以进去吗 -我去叫他过来 |
[27:35] | You don’t think she’s warning him, do you? | 你不觉得她是去提醒他的 是吗 |
[27:37] | I doubt it. | 应该不是 |
[27:39] | We’re not supposed to know about Lycanthropes. | 我们是不应该知道突变狼的 |
[27:41] | Well, if the sun goes down, | 我觉得 |
[27:43] | I don’t think it matters what they think we know, | 日落之后 |
[27:46] | I think. | 我们知不知道根本不重要 |
[27:48] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[27:50] | Did you find something out about | 你们找到有关袭击我的人 |
[27:51] | the guy who attacked me? | 的线索了吗 |
[27:51] | We did. | 找到了 |
[27:53] | But we need you to come down to the precinct with us. | 但我们需要你和我们一起去警局 |
[27:55] | There are some photos we need you to take a look at. | 有几张照片需要你看一下 |
[27:58] | I’m sorry. It’ll have to wait until tomorrow. | 抱歉 只能等到明天了 |
[27:59] | I have dinner plans tonight. | 我今晚有晚餐安排 |
[28:00] | Mr. Baske, this can’t wait. | 巴斯克先生 这等不了 |
[28:03] | Okay, I don’t think you understand. | 好吧 我觉得你没听懂 |
[28:04] | I-I can’t leave here tonight. | 我今晚不能走 |
[28:06] | I’m afraid we’re gonna have to insist. | 恐怕我们要坚持如此了 |
[28:07] | Okay, what is this all about? | 好吧 到底是什么事 |
[28:09] | We’re investigating a double homicide, | 我们在调查一起双尸案 |
[28:11] | and we think the same individual responsible | 我们觉得袭击你儿子的人 |
[28:13] | for attacking your son attacked them. | 也袭击了他们 |
[28:15] | But didn’t you hear him? He can’t go. | 你没听见他说的吗 他走不了 |
[28:16] | Don’t worry, ma’am. We’ll have him back by 7:00. | 别担心 女士 我们7点前送他回来 |
[28:19] | – That’s too late. – It’s okay, Mom. | -太晚了 -没事的 妈妈 |
[28:22] | Let me just grab my jacket. | 我去拿一下我的夹克 |
[28:25] | You need to leave the door open, ma’am. | 女士 你得把门开着 |
[28:27] | Okay, this is ridiculous. | 好吧 这简直是荒谬 |
[28:29] | I’m calling my lawyer. Where is he going? | 我给我的律师打电话 他去哪里 |
[28:32] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[28:34] | He’s running! | 他跑了 |
[28:37] | This is private property! | 这是私人住所 |
[28:57] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[28:59] | Come on, guys! You cannot take me in! | 别这样 你们不能把我带走 |
[29:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:02] | Because my mother is out here all alone! | 因为我妈妈会独自留在这儿 |
[29:04] | – Why’d you run? – Because I got attacked! | -你为什么逃 -因为我被攻击了 |
[29:06] | You had just told me that two people got murdered. | 你们刚才告诉我有两个人被杀了 |
[29:07] | Please, I have to be here! | 求求你们了 我得留在这里 |
[29:14] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[29:16] | He didn’t do anything! | 他什么都没做 |
[29:18] | Ma’am, stay out of this, | 女士 别管这事 |
[29:19] | and don’t make it worse than it already is. | 不要再火上浇油了 |
[29:37] | Yeah? | 你好 |
[29:39] | Send her in. | 让她进来 |
[29:47] | -Thanks, Wu. – Yes, sir. | -谢谢 吴 -客气 |
[29:50] | Hope I’m not interrupting too much. | 希望我没耽误你太多时间 |
[29:52] | No, that’s okay. | 没有 没关系 |
[29:54] | There’s something I want to show you. | 我要给你看些东西 |
[30:00] | Gallagher’s poll numbers are down 25% | 因为这件事 加林格的支持率 |
[30:04] | because of this, thanks to you. | 下降了25% 这多亏了你 |
[30:07] | Let me make this clear. | 我给你说清楚 |
[30:08] | He did it, and it was covered up. | 他做的事 只是被掩盖过去了 |
[30:10] | Yes, I understand, | 是 我明白 |
[30:11] | but we wouldn’t have known about it | 但要不是你 |
[30:13] | if it hadn’t been for you. | 我们也不会知道这事 |
[30:14] | You didn’t really come here to thank me. | 你不是特地来谢我的吧 |
[30:17] | Sean, we’re running out of time. | 肖恩 我们没时间了 |
[30:19] | You need to commit. | 你必须给个准信 |
[30:20] | You’re either in, or you’re out. | 要么加入 要么退出 |
[30:23] | You can win this | 你一定能赢 |
[30:25] | and a whole lot more. | 还有赢得别的很多东西 |
[30:28] | Maybe I’m happy where I am. | 也许我满足现状 |
[30:31] | You need to be on the right side of history. | 你得站在历史正确的一边 |
[30:44] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么 |
[30:46] | – Why are you putting me in here? – You ran. | -为什么把我关这儿 -你逃跑了 |
[30:48] | Now we got to write up a report. | 现在我们要去写报告了 |
[30:50] | Are you charging me? | 你们要告我吗 |
[30:52] | We don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[30:55] | I thought you wanted me to look at some photographs. | 我以为你们是要给我看些照片 |
[30:57] | We’ll get there. | 会进行那一步的 |
[31:12] | We should know in about 15 minutes. | 我们15分钟后就会知道 |
[31:14] | – You got the tranquilizer? – Right here. | -拿到安眠剂了吗 -这儿呢 |
[31:16] | Yeah, but it’s gonna take about five minutes | 它需要5分钟才能 |
[31:17] | to really take effect. | 真正起效 |
[31:18] | How are we gonna get it into him? | 我们怎么注入他体内 |
[31:20] | – Crossbow. – Four darts. | -用弩 -四支镖 |
[31:22] | Yeah, that’ll work. | 很好 这可以 |
[31:28] | – Yeah? – I need to talk to you. | -喂 -我要和你谈谈 |
[31:30] | – Eve. – I’m in the parking garage. | -伊芙 -我在停车场 |
[31:32] | Bring Hank. | 把汉克带来 |
[31:33] | I won’t be here long. | 我不会久留 |
[31:37] | – That was Eve? – Yeah. | -是伊芙 -对 |
[31:38] | – What does she want? – I don’t know. | -她要什么 -我不知道 |
[31:41] | She said she wanted to talk. | 她说她想谈谈 |
[31:43] | You sure you want to do this alone? | 你确定要自己去吗 |
[31:44] | Considering what happened at the restaurant? | 想想在餐厅发生的事 |
[31:46] | Well, she wants to talk to you too. | 她也想和你聊聊 |
[31:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:03] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[32:06] | Did you know about this? | 你们知道这个吗 |
[32:10] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么 |
[32:12] | – Campaign poster. – Captain running for mayor? | -竞选海报 -队长要竞选市长 |
[32:15] | – Is that real? – It’s real. | -这是真的吗 -是真的 |
[32:17] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪儿得到的 |
[32:18] | You don’t need to know that. | 这你不用知道 |
[32:24] | It’s a shipping label, so what? | 是运输标签 这怎么了 |
[32:26] | Look at the date. | 看日期 |
[32:31] | The 15th. | 15号 |
[32:31] | Is that supposed to mean something? | 这应该意味着什么吗 |
[32:33] | It was shipped four days | 这是在安德鲁·迪克森被暗杀的 |
[32:34] | before Andrew Dixon was assassinated, | 四天前发货的 |
[32:36] | which means it was printed sometime before that. | 也就是说 海报在此之前就印好了 |
[32:40] | Are you saying that the captain knew about this? | 你是说队长对这一切都知情 |
[32:42] | I don’t know, but somebody involved | 我不知道 但是参与迪克森竞选活动的 |
[32:43] | in Dixon’s campaign did. | 某人知道 |
[32:45] | Who? | 谁 |
[32:47] | Rachel Wood. | 瑞秋·伍德 |
[32:48] | Dixon’s media relations director. | 迪克森的媒体关系负责人 |
[32:51] | She can’t be the only one. | 不可能只有她 |
[32:52] | We need to find out whether Renard knew. | 我们得知道雷纳德事先知不知道 |
[32:56] | Renard couldn’t have known. | 雷纳德不可能知道 |
[32:57] | He was standing right next to the guy. | 他当时就站在那人的旁边 |
[32:59] | I’ve seen the tapes. I saw his reaction. | 我看了录像 也看了他的反应 |
[33:00] | There’s no way he could’ve seen this coming. | 他不可能事先知情 |
[33:03] | No. | 不可能 |
[33:05] | But does he know now? | 但是他现在知道吗 |
[33:13] | What did Eve want? | 伊芙想干什么 |
[33:15] | HW thinks that someone inside Dixon’s campaign | HW认为迪克森团队里有人知道 |
[33:17] | knew he was gonna be assassinated. | 他会被暗杀 |
[33:19] | – What? – Oh, my God. | -什么 -天呐 |
[33:21] | So we’re talking conspiracy. | 所以说是阴谋 |
[33:23] | Maybe. | 也许是 |
[33:24] | Not that I’m not interested in, | 并不是说我不感兴趣 |
[33:25] | you know, conspiracy, but it’s night now. | 毕竟阴谋这种事 不过现在是晚上 |
[33:28] | So we should be doing this. | 我们应该行动了 |
[33:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:42] | I think we can start with one. | 我觉得我们可以先用一个试试 |
[33:44] | That should be enough. | 应该够了 |
[33:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:49] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[33:55] | What? | 什么情况 |
[33:56] | – Wu. – Hey, where are you? | -吴 -你们在哪 |
[33:57] | I just found out they bailed out Doyle. | 我刚发现有人保释了道尔 |
[33:59] | Yeah, I know. We’re at his cell. | 我知道 我们在他的牢房这 |
[34:00] | – How long ago? – Just a few minutes ago. | -多久之前的事 -就几分钟前 |
[34:03] | He could still be in the building. | 他可能还在警局 |
[34:04] | That’s what I’m thinking. | 我也这么想 |
[34:06] | Put that back. | 把东西放回去 |
[34:11] | – Doyle! – I’ve been bailed out. | -道尔 -我已经被保释了 |
[34:13] | I don’t know what the hell you’re doing. | 我不知道你们到底要干什么 |
[34:14] | Exit interview. | 出去之前谈个话嘛 |
[34:15] | Hey, get your hands off of me. | 放开我 |
[34:16] | – I said I’ve been bailed out! – In here. | -我说了我被保释了 -进来 |
[34:19] | You don’t understand. I have to leave! | 你们不懂 我得离开 |
[34:21] | We’re not too late. He hasn’t woged yet. | 我们还不是太晚 他还没转化 |
[34:23] | Oh, my God. What the hell is that? | 天呐 那是什么 |
[34:25] | Take him down. | 放倒他 |
[34:27] | Take him down now! | 快放倒他 |
[34:29] | He’s not a Lycanthrope. | 他不是突变狼 |
[34:35] | – You know? – Yeah, we do. | -你们知道 -知道 |
[34:37] | But you are not what we thought you were. | 但你不是我们以为的那个 |
[34:39] | Okay, if he’s not the Lycanthrope, | 如果他不是突变狼 |
[34:40] | then who the hell is? | 那会是谁呢 |
[34:41] | Are you sure we’re looking for a Lycanthrope? | 你们确定我们要找的是突变狼吗 |
[34:42] | – I’m sure. – Yeah, but he’s not it. | -确定 -对 但他不是 |
[34:44] | You don’t understand. | 你们不懂 |
[34:47] | It’s his mother. | 是他妈妈 |
[35:15] | You said it was a dog that attacked you. | 你说是一只狗袭击了你 |
[35:17] | I said that to protect her. | 这么说是为了保护她 |
[35:18] | What else could I say? | 我还能说什么呢 |
[35:21] | I knew exactly what was gonna happen. | 我清楚地知道会发生什么事 |
[35:23] | I ran as fast as I could, | 我拼了命地跑 |
[35:25] | and then I heard the screams, but I got there too late. | 然后我就听到了尖叫声 但我去晚了 |
[35:28] | She was attacking those two people, | 她正在攻击那两个人 |
[35:30] | and I tried to stop her, but I couldn’t. | 我试图阻止她 但阻止不了 |
[35:31] | That is how I got so bloody. | 所以我才浑身是血 |
[35:34] | But then she came after me. | 但随后她就冲我来了 |
[35:37] | So I ran towards the highway. | 所以我跑向了高速公路 |
[35:38] | I-I fell down an embankment. I must’ve hit my head. | 摔下了路堤 期间肯定撞到了头 |
[35:41] | I don’t remember anything that happened after that. | 因为我不记得那之后的任何事 |
[35:43] | But listen. | 但听着 |
[35:44] | If you guys know what a Lycanthrope is, | 如果你们知道什么是突变狼 |
[35:46] | then you know what I am talking about. | 你们肯定懂我说的话 |
[35:48] | My mother cannot stop herself. | 我妈妈控制不了自己 |
[35:49] | She doesn’t know what she’s doing. | 她不知道自己在做什么 |
[35:52] | And I’ve got to get back out there, | 我得回到那里 |
[35:54] | or she will kill again. | 不然她又会开杀戒的 |
[36:36] | There’s a room downstairs | 楼下有个房间 |
[36:37] | that she will have tried to lock herself in. | 她会试图把自己锁在里面 |
[36:38] | It didn’t work so good last night. | 昨晚不是很成功 |
[36:40] | She didn’t know that I wasn’t | 她不知道昨晚我 |
[36:41] | gonna be here last night. | 不能按时到这里 |
[36:42] | Have your crossbow? | 弩带上了吗 |
[36:45] | Hey, you can’t shoot my mother with that. | 你们不能用那个来射我妈妈 |
[36:47] | – It’s a tranquilizer. – It’ll just knock her out. | -这是镇静剂 -只会让她晕过去 |
[36:50] | – I hope. – Fine. | -希望如此 -好吧 |
[36:53] | Stay out here, just in case. | 以防万一 你们待在外面 |
[37:06] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[37:10] | We’re too late. | 我们来晚了 |
[37:12] | Without the door being barred from the outside, | 除非这门从外面被拴上 |
[37:14] | there was no way that this room was gonna contain her. | 不然这个房间不可能困住她 |
[37:26] | I don’t think she’s in the house anymore. | 她已经不在房子里了 |
[37:28] | – You heard it too? – Yeah. | -你们也听见了 -对 |
[37:30] | It came from that direction. | 从那个方向发出来的 |
[37:32] | Are we going out there? | 我们要去那边吗 |
[37:33] | You guys… | 你们… |
[37:35] | look, please, this is my mother. | 求你们了 这是我妈妈 |
[37:37] | – You cannot shoot her. – She’s hunting again. | -你们不能开枪打她 -她又在捕猎 |
[37:39] | What do you not understand? She can’t help it. | 你是哪里不明白 她控制不住的 |
[37:41] | Tell that to the two people she killed last night. | 跟昨晚被她杀死的那两个人说吧 |
[37:44] | I’ll try to tranquilize her, but if that doesn’t work… | 我会尽力让她镇静下来 但如果没用的话… |
[37:50] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:06] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[38:09] | We just crossed her path. | 我们刚刚走到了她的路线 |
[38:16] | This way. | 这边 |
[38:23] | She is really strong here. | 这里她的气味特别浓 |
[38:28] | Doyle’s not here. He’s gone. | 道尔不在这 他不见了 |
[38:33] | He’s gonna warn his mom. | 他会提醒他妈妈 |
[38:34] | You don’t warn a Lycanthrope. | 没人会去提醒突变狼 |
[38:39] | Want me to go back after him? | 要我回去找他吗 |
[38:42] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你一起 |
[38:45] | Here. | 给 |
[38:47] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:59] | At least we’ve got a full moon. | 至少有一轮满月 |
[39:01] | Yeah, well, that’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[39:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[39:07] | I hear something. | 我听到了什么 |
[39:28] | Where the hell did you go? | 你他妈去哪了 |
[39:31] | – Run. – Wu, over here! | -快跑 -吴 在这里 |
[39:36] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[39:38] | She must have circled back. | 她肯定又绕回来了 |
[39:44] | Wu, watch out! | 吴 当心 |
[39:46] | Coming your way! | 朝你那里去了 |
[40:10] | Tranquilize her now! | 快让她冷静下来 |
[40:11] | No, it doesn’t take immediate effect. | 不行 这个不是即时起效的 |
[40:13] | It’ll just provoke her. | 只会更加激怒她 |
[40:16] | Mom! Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, it’s okay. | 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 没事的 |
[40:18] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s me. | 没事的 是我 |
[40:20] | It’s Doyle. It’s your son. | 是道尔 是你儿子 |
[40:22] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:22] | I-I need you to listen to me, okay? | 你听我说 好吗 |
[40:27] | I’ve got this. | 我可以处理 |
[40:28] | Mom, you’re not gonna hurt me. | 妈妈 你不会伤害我的 |
[40:30] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[40:40] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[40:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:12] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[41:15] | Mom… | 妈妈 |